[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i herd u wanted to feel the bern, well, r u ready ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: berndog.jpg (48KB, 384x508px) Image search: [Google]
berndog.jpg
48KB, 384x508px
i herd u wanted to feel the bern, well, r u ready ?
>>
>>60997680
Don't rape me pls.
>>
File: 1354051316602.jpg (583KB, 2111x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1354051316602.jpg
583KB, 2111x1015px
>>60997680
shit thread
>>
>>60997680
Literally what is wrong with helping the lower and middle class? Why is having a more educated country a bad idea?
>>
>>60997906
rolling
>>
File: 345345345.png (17KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
345345345.png
17KB, 274x242px
>>60997947
>Canada
>>
>>60997906

ROLL
>>
>>60997947
he wants to give the college degree the value of a high school degree. So none. Besides, the "education" is run by jews and tells the students what to believe.
>>
File: 1349690.gif (497KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1349690.gif
497KB, 500x259px
>>60997680
I can't wait for the Bern to stomp the shit out of Trump
>>
>>60997947
>first word in sentence is literally

One day liberals and redditors will be gutted like fish, and it will through their own gullible machinations.
>>
>>60997906
Roll
>>
>>60998007
>USA
>>60998052
So its better to only give the rich the right for an education?
>>
File: 1452796025596.jpg (48KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452796025596.jpg
48KB, 720x400px
>>60998053
Kek.

If and when Trump and Glassberg have a debate Trump will literally make the old kike cry and go stand in the corner.

Can't wait!
>>
>>60998073
Newfag
>>
>>60998273
suck your grannies asshole you leaf cuck faggot cunt
>>
>>60998410
Dude just stop... I know you are trying to fit in and everything but honestly this is just cringey
>>
>>60997680
Look at Anti-Trust.

Look at unlimited corporate power that sidelined our worker rights for slave labor.

It may be too late now to control corpiorate power.

Power is corruption.

200 years of USA Struggle lost to globalism.

No borders = no country.
>>
>>60998498

said the newfag
>>
>>60997906
Rollerino
>>
>>60998248
Its better to give education to those that earn it.
>>
>>60998629
Stop embarrassing us.
>>
>>60998799
>the people who can afford to go to college pay for it with their own money and not their parents
>it is possible to earn 80k working summer jobs during high school
kek
>>
>>60998273
Only redditors use the word "literally" so often. It's a meme word.

>>60998248
What he means that more people will get free college to pursuit bullshit degrees like women's studies and history of art. Standards would be lower and the competition in the job market would be much fierce and more people would be out of jobs because the jobs they want are taken and are overqualified for entry-level jobs. Anon has a point, an associate's degree is almost the same as a high school diploma or GED, and the bachelor's is going down that path too. Nowadays only a master's gets you a good paying job out of college. With Hernie, people would have to be earning doctorate degrees just to get anything good.

The only way to provide free college is to only do it for science-based degrees and increase the standard for admitting students, make it harder to get into. It's controversy, but I think things like athletics should be cut out of university funding and just privatize it instead. Plus football players shouldn't get a free pass through college either, they better be smart too.
>>
File: 1451625852376.jpg (80KB, 488x410px) Image search: [Google]
1451625852376.jpg
80KB, 488x410px
>>60998906
>tfw fellow burger is actually dumber than canadian shitposter

>>60998986
Nice entitlement logic.
>>
>>60997906
Trollin
>>
>>60999329
>more people will get free college to pursuit bullshit degrees like women's studies and history of art
Proof of that?
>Standards would be lower
Source on that claim?
>the competition in the job market would be much fierce
This is how capitalism works you fucking commie. Competition is the basis of capitalism
>more people would be out of jobs because the jobs they want are taken
As opposed to people not getting the degree and not getting the job anyway since they unqualified
>an associate's degree is almost the same as a high school diploma
Except it is harder. Anyone that can pass should get the degree.
>>
>>60999908
Look at degree trends for sources.

What he means is that the field is already hard enough, there aren't enough jobs for everyone especially if people had proper credentials.

If anything Bernie would create a marxist haven that would make these past 10 years of third wave feminism look like a walk in the park.
>>
>>60997906
gamer
>>
>>61000580
What is the differnce between a man not going to university and not getting x job since he is unqualified, and a man going to university and not getting x job because there is not enough room. In fact the second alternative is far better, since some of the people who can't afford university can be better at the jobs then the ones that can. Competition is always good.
>>
>>60997906
Rawl
>>
>>60998052

>he wants to give the college degree the value of a high school degree

You still have to get through college to get the degree. That argument doesn't make any sense unless you think paying public tuition is going to lower standards. If anything, it will raise standards. College will become more competitive because so many more people are trying to get in and pass.
>>
>>60997906
Who...are you?
>>
File: BernAndBerner.jpg (133KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BernAndBerner.jpg
133KB, 600x400px
>>60997680
>>
It's all basic supply and demand. Do you want to devalue anything? Just simply increase the amount of it. Want to devalue most college degrees? Simply give degrees out to everyone. Simple economics. Colleges don't care how many people are going, passing, or failing, they are all getting paid. And if anyone can get 'free' tuition, then all entry standards would have to be drastically cut to allow anyone admission. Is supply and demand economics that difficult for people to comprehend? I won't even start on the lack of economic insight Bernard's other policies hold.
>>
>>60999908
>Proof of that?
Well since it hasn't happened in the US yet, I might not have proof, I'll have to do further research. But do you really think the instances of people chasing useless degrees wouldn't increase if universities suddenly became open to everyone?
>Source on that claim?
Look up common core and the record it has left in lowering standards for K-12 education in the United States. There is a debate going on how it would affect the US university system. When an entire generation of students would learn under such a system, do you not think standards at universities would not drop being faced with dumbed-down students applying to them?
>This is how capitalism works you fucking commie. Competition is the basis of capitalism
A fucking leaf calling me a communist, gave me a good chuckle there, friend. Maybe fierce competition was not the right terminology, probably what I was going towards was over-saturation. This >>61000580
>As opposed to people not getting the degree and not getting the job anyway since they unqualified
You're missing the point, even if people don't get a degree in a particular field, there is still an oversupply of graduates and low job demand in most fields.
>Except it is harder. Anyone that can pass should get the degree.
Yes, they get the degree and then what? An associate's here barely gives you an edge vs a candidate out of high school depending on where you're trying to get a job in.

>>61000971
Then we'd be paying more taxes for a lot of people that are sitting on degrees that produce nothing.

"People who can't afford university" have financial aid, scholarships, and loan offers if they are great students.

I'm poor as hell and I'm currently attending graduate school. I'm being money smart by living with parents, working jobs to raise money for school myself, and have consistently got good financial aid because of my high grades. I've only had to recently take a $10K loan for school, some people are just dumb with money.
>>
>>61002122
> When an entire generation of students would learn under such a system, do you not think standards at universities would not drop being faced with dumbed-down students applying to them?
No it will go in the opposite direction. If a university can hold 30k students, and 200k apply, the standards for admission will be far higher then if only 20k students applied and the university can't afford to be picky.
>an oversupply of graduates and low job demand in most fields
False. Universities will still output the same amount of students.
>"People who can't afford university" have financial aid, scholarships, and loan offers if they are great students.
So then how is Bernie's system going to be any different? Only great students get scholarships and only great students get accepted anyway, so basically Sander's is giving scholarships to all good students, unlike the current system which only gives out bonuses to students that fit certain criteria such as race.
>>
File: bernie2016.jpg (178KB, 1042x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bernie2016.jpg
178KB, 1042x1024px
>>60997680
Feel the gonorrhea burn.
>>
File: dreamCatcher Bernie.jpg (102KB, 540x463px) Image search: [Google]
dreamCatcher Bernie.jpg
102KB, 540x463px
>>60997680
it's ogre, roastie
>>
>>60997906
Rol
>>
>>60997906
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>60998053
HAHAH..... The senile old communist coot can't even keep his own microphone.

If I were Trump, every rally, every debate, I would just hire niggers to storm the stage and steal Bernie's microphone.
>>
>>60997906
roll re
>>
>>60997906
ROLL
>>
>>60997906
rollan'
>>
>>61002902
>No it will go in the opposite direction. If a university can hold 30k students, and 200k apply, the standards for admission will be far higher then if only 20k students applied and the university can't afford to be picky.
I hope that's the case. I'm still concerned over "muh justice" and "muh feels" movements demanding lower standards for colleges, plus universities being spineless and giving in to these mobs.
>False. Universities will still output the same amount of students.
If admission numbers remain largely the same, maybe. Even then, there's little effort being made to stop the jobs from outsourcing to foreign nations.
>So then how is Bernie's system going to be any different? Only great students get scholarships and only great students get accepted anyway, so basically Sander's is giving scholarships to all good students, unlike the current system which only gives out bonuses to students that fit certain criteria such as race.
Not much different really, but one significant difference: tax increases to the American people. It might affect the middle and lower classes depending on how successful Bernie would hypothetically be in taxing the elusive "1%" Don't kid yourself about affirmative action going away in that case, there's still going to be people in place who are going to continue giving preference to students just because they are black or whatever for "muh justice" reasons. Remember this is the guy that's telling all whites today to apologize for something they never did and is the fault of some of their ancestors for enslaving black people. I doubt affirmative action would be completely out of the equation as much as I wish it would.
>>
>>60997906
nyeesss
>>
>>61005044
Affirmative action will be out of the equation far more then the current system. Today you get scholarships for being black, a feminist, or some other politically correct movement, while in Bernie's system you would get a scholarship for having good enough grades to make into university no matter your race
>there's little effort being made to stop the jobs from outsourcing to foreign nations
Yes, this is a serious problem. However this issue isn't really related to universities as much as import tariffs and labour conditions in other countries.
>>
>>60997680
>first a race-baiting nigger crybaby president
>now a limp-wristed faggot geriatric kike
>OR a fucking legitimately evil woman (what can go wrong? Merkel's done great in Germany)

this country, man...
>>
>>60997906
Jh
>>
>>60997680
Serious question

Does he have a shot against Clinton? I'm inclined to think no although that would be very disappointing and boring.
>>
>>60997906
rolling
>>
>>60997906
rolling
>>
>>61006229
Yes despite what the mainstream media keeps pushing.

Polls show people do like him and many don't like Clinton, but she has major backing from corps that also include major media companies.
She is the corporate candidate after all.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1071x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1071x1067px
>>60998266
Hernie is 4 years older than Trump
>>
>>61005473
Fair enough, hopefully he sticks to his policies and not bow to the PC mafia.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPh-1bsye-0

L O L
>>
>>60997906
rol
>>
>>61008537
>LOL
>>
>>60997906
Rol
>>
>>61007769
That's a whole term bucko
>>
>>60997906
rolling
>>
>>60997906
OHHHHHHH FUCK SAVING THIS I NEEDED THIS FOREVER
>>
>>60997906
roll
>>
>>60997906
rolling
>>
>>60997906
Rolling
>>
>>60997906
Shit thread turned gud post
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.