[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Trump's tax plan work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Can Trump's tax reform plan work?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

TL;DR: 4 tax brackets, middle america more breaks, remove rich loopholes, no death tax, poor people pay nothing
>>
protip: inflation booms
>>
File: jfk-quotes-slideshow-11.jpg (234KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jfk-quotes-slideshow-11.jpg
234KB, 1600x1000px
Trump doesn't care about taxes much beyond lowering the corporate tax rate and getting rid of corporate inversions.

He didnt write that, someone else did.

How many politicians actually implement their plans, line for line, when they are elected? None.

Think bigger picture; if we don't fix our immigration system our country is doomed.
>>
>>60997250
Can you guess who Nixon's speech/paper writer was? Cody Keenan is Obama's speech writer. I think you're naive if you think ANY of the candidates exclusively write their own work.

But moving along, do you think trump's immigration plan can work?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
>>
>>60997691
hahahahahahahah
i just read past the first paragraph and im already dying of laughter.
"For many years, Mexico’s leaders have been taking advantage of the United States by using illegal immigration to export the crime and poverty in their own country (as well as in other Latin American countries)."
what the fuck does that even mean. how can you export crime and poverty?
>>
>>60998643
The same way Fidel Castro did exactly the same thing.

Cuba emptied its jail cells and sent criminals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/criminals-in-exodus-from-cuba-us-fears-castro-emptying-his-jails-into-florida-1386288.html

Castro stated, "Anyone who wants to leave Cuba can do so" and declared that those who were leaving the country were the escoria (scum).

As the exodus became international news and an embarrassment for the Cuban government, Castro emptied his hospitals and had prison inmates rounded up as "social undesirables",[4][5] and forced the inclusion of them among the political and economic refugees.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_exile

That's how you export crime.

You export poverty by sending people with nothing who need social programs from their host country for almost forever.
>>
>>60999367
there is no cold war anymore. mexico is not trying to sabotage the usa with criminals because they hate freedom.
there is an immigration problem but nowhere it states mexicos side. its just saying: mexico is bad and we will force them to build a wall.
and what if they just say no?
>>
>>61000191
jesus christ achmed, fucking read the website

>Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.
>>
>>61000191
Can you give one reason as to why Mexico would prefer having criminals in their territory rather than US territory?

Criminals cost a lot of money.
>>
>>61000191
>and what if they just say no?
then we cut off their allowance.
>>
>>61000191
>mexico
>would be able to deny anything to emperor trump

You're so fucking delusional if you think they'd just say no and get away with it.
>>
>>61000453
how is this going to give you the wall you want and not more poor immigrants ?
>>61000384
i read all of this. those are all things you could do, but i just dont see how this would work.

even if you had a wall, it would be massive and needs to be guarded 24/7
>>
File: cockroach evolve.jpg (76KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
cockroach evolve.jpg
76KB, 500x667px
>>60996924
Says some insignificant cockroach...
Enjoy your terrorist attacks and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>61003557

>t. non country

relevant countries always have terrorist attacks. but i don't expect a non country to understand this
>>
>>61003557
You're the first Lithuanian I like on this website
>>
File: IMG_41aeod.jpg (92KB, 554x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_41aeod.jpg
92KB, 554x700px
>>61004131
Shut up Mohammed. You're gonna get jihad soon.
Karma has finally caught up to you
Never forget
1453 Constantinople
1853 Crimea
1877 balkans
1922 Asia minor
1974 Cyprus

France Britain supported you in war against the third Rome and seat of Christianity, Moscow.
God has had it with you muslim terrorists and supporters
Now all who are against Russia shall be islamised and jihaded by explosions. Allahuakbar
>>
File: greek parade in cyprus .DDD.jpg (224KB, 1890x1318px) Image search: [Google]
greek parade in cyprus .DDD.jpg
224KB, 1890x1318px
>>61005206

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM
>>
no

its a tax increase on the middle class
>>
>>60998643
not stopping poor criminals from crossing our border, hanscuck
>>
>>61005699
if the usa cant or doesnt want to do it, how should mexico do it ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.