[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
It has begun.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 59
File: maidan2.0.png (548 KB, 871x770) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maidan2.0.png
548 KB, 871x770
It has begun.

Maidan 2.0 underway in Warsaw

Pic related.

''New polish democracy-movement.''

''...... accused of undermining democracy''.

I've been saying this since the election. If and when PiS goes too far, your american overlords are going to do with Poland what they did in Ukraine.

Alternatively, you'll shut them down like Orban has, which is what I hope will happen.
>>
>>60486282
Fuck. Why don't the Poles on here organize some counter movement?
>>
Except this is the opposite situation.
>>
>>60486341
They're probably too busy whining about Russia and hailing the USA as their saviours.
>>
>>60486403
Errrrr.. No it isn't? These are pro-EU demonstraters, exactly like in Keiv. You fucking faggot retard.

Americans stay out of political discussion please.
>>
>>60486438
>Ukranian old guard commies compared to Polish new right
The differences are obvious.
>>
>>60486543
Again, what are you talking about?

Pro-EU demonstraters supported by the U.S, EU and NATO in Kiev.
Pro-EU demonstraters supported by the U.S, EU and NATO in in Warsaw.
>>
>>60486282
> Make ready the tanks, Antoni!

Warsaw needs its Tiananmen Square moment.

I pray to God they crush these globalist kike shills like the globalist kike shills were crushed before them in Beijing.
>>
>>60486341
There is
Both anti-gubmint fags and supporters of the current gubmint have had marches for quite some times already
>>
>>60486736
Which are more populous?
>>
>>60486838
For now, I presume pro-gubmint. But if this shit continues, over time the ''pro-democracy protestors'' will probably start outnumbering them
>>
>>60486838
Noone knows. Right-leaning media says the pro-gubment, left-leaning media says the other thing
>>
America needs to topple the government and bring democracy to Poland.
>>
>>60486282
You and that Italian guy are just constanly shilling. Thread after thread... are you really that desperate?
>>
>>60487358
Why are you an anti-white?
Why do you want to exterminate the white race through massmigration of non-whites into white countries?
>>
>>60487267
You need to kill yourself.
>>
File: soros.jpg (70 KB, 1058x794) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soros.jpg
70 KB, 1058x794
Gee, I wonder where these "pro-democracy" protesters are getting their money from.
>>
>>60487358
I suppose we should just post BASED POLAND BASED BALTICS every thread instead when they have a minor fit with the EU? Don't kid yourself, you're under the EU/NATO progressive heel and your not going anywhere. You are in no way based or better of so quit feeling so good about yourself.
>>
>>60487609
>>60487520
>swedish
>white

>>60487267
We bring freedom, democracy, and McDonalds.
>>
Oh god... WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?!?
DON'T YOU FUCKING LEARN!? THE EU WANTS TO DESTROY YOUR FUCKING NATION!
>>
welp fuck. here goes poland.
>>
>>60487728
There are anti-whites and paid whores in every country.
>>
>>60487734
May our dislike for eachother bring more technological prosperity, and may we never go to war out of respect for eachother's great nations, comrade
>>
>>60487781
You sound like a twelve year old, please fuck off cringelord.
>we
Haha, you're nothing.
>>
File: Us Shitty Flag.jpg (10 KB, 221x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Us Shitty Flag.jpg
10 KB, 221x228
american cock suckers

may they all burn in hell
>>
EU PLEASE DEPOPULATE MY COUNTRY AND SEND MY SON TO CLEAN SOME PAKIS TOILET IN BRITBONG LAND
>>
Instead of writing about the U.S, EU and NATO paid protestors in Warsaw, or the mass rape of german women in Köln, swedish media instead.........

..... decides to write about ''Putins new weapon in his war against Sweden'', i.e ''news in the swedish language''.

http://www.svd.se/putins-nya-linje--sa-fors-informationskriget/om/radslan-for-ryssen
>>
>>60487816
Russia and America rule the world. I get the feeling that we're pretend enemies, and real friends. We puppeteer conflicts with eachother to keep ourselves strong, but we will never fight head on, because we have too much respect for eachother.

God Bless Russia and America
>>
>>60487991
Go save russia from their Chink demographic crisis in the east as they get fucked and are losing clay as we speak.

fucking hero
>>
People protesting the result of democracy and free undisturbed elections. Police is there only to protect them from counter-protesters. Democracy in danger. The logic is strong with those.
>>
>>60488126
>Eastern Aryans
>crisis

We're taking in 450,000+ Chinese a year, and I would love to have more.

I wish China would get rid of the communist LARPing and become a real country so we can be buddies
>>
File: 1385495327897.jpg (96 KB, 668x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385495327897.jpg
96 KB, 668x665
>>60488189
>and I would love to have more.


I hope you get more than you can handle, jagoff
>>
>>60487689
>We bring freedom, democracy, and McDonalds.

You bring "your" order, impose puppet governments that lead countries into chaos and civil uprising, and McDonalds is literally sinking.
>>
>be in democracy
>get elected
>make some laws
>people start protesting cause " muh democracy" is in danger

Democracy is crap
>>
>>60488265
So do I, I love Chinks, Nips, and Gooks. They're the equals of white men. Hard workers, intelligent, and good work ethic.

>>60488317
delete this
>>
>>60488364
No.
>>
>>60488408
DELETE

THIS

NOW
>>
>>60488354
democraci is a kike/communist lie

it's how these leftist bandits force their way into government and kill off their competition.

why you think these kikes are so desperately trying to spread it there in the middle east?
>>
File: 1426169187489.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426169187489.gif
4 KB, 452x523
Disgusting. The EU is beginning to fear Poland becoming a new more powerful Hungary.

The wheels are in motion once more
>>
>>60488432
>freedom of speech
>>
>>60486578
Pro-EU demonstrators were in Germany too once.

My god islamic viking, you might be right! There's a vast conspiracy!
>>
>>60488189
>We're taking in 450,000+ Chinese a year,

Sauce please, that doesn't sound like its true at all
>>
>The new democracy movement

Is this a fucking joke? They are protesting against a democratically elected government!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXUY3M_HPk
>>
>>60488560
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015/05/01/china-passes-mexico-as-the-top-source-of-new-u-s-immigrants/
150,000 wut
I thought it was way higher

>>60488518
You violated my fee fees
>>
File: 1450864297210.gif (87 KB, 1607x2047) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450864297210.gif
87 KB, 1607x2047
>>60486282
The globalists fomenting political unrest in their enemy countries, we know their MO by now. Funny thing is you go to reddit and people actually believe these unrest's are a completely spontaneous phenomena.
>>
>>60486282
Who is willing to bet this is funded by that grubby kike George Soros?
>>
>>60488542
You're a fucking jew.
>>
File: 1452039718571.jpg (75 KB, 599x283) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452039718571.jpg
75 KB, 599x283
>>60488594
It's obviously not democracy when someone anti EU/US/NATO get elected. See Crimea, Donbass, Syria.
>>
DEMUHCRACY

If they don't like it why don't they vote for someone else?
>>
>>60488594

>They are protesting against a democratically elected government!

You are now aware that only anti-white globalist shills are considered "democratic".
>>
Keep strong poland
>>
File: 1450444613783.jpg (86 KB, 620x822) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450444613783.jpg
86 KB, 620x822
>>60488731
exactly

> Putin shuts down internationally funded subversive organizations in Russia
> Western press: Putin is fascist!!!!
> *Westerners read papers*
> Westerners: Putin is a fascist!

These organizations need to be immediately squashed and not taken lightly.
>>
>there are people in the country that have a dissenting opinion
>countryfags BTFO
>>
Article is written by Tomas Lundin
this is his personal page in the newspaper
>Correspondent in Germany. I came to Germany when Europe was still divided by the iron curtain. I saw the Berlin Wall fall, I saw Germany unite and Eastern Europe integrate into the EU. Today is the euro-crisis and new geo-political tensions which make us hold our breath. The ambition is the be on the spot where it happens and together with my collegues at SvD explain why.

Another journalist from Germany who has been recruited by the BND initiate hatred against the new polish government.
>>
File: Thomas-Lundin.png (54 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Thomas-Lundin.png
54 KB, 200x200
>>60489030
Also just look at that fucking cuck-face.
>>
>>60488953
The positive thing is that George Soros will soon be dead. So will the whole Mai 68 generation. A large fraction of young people in Europe support nationalist parties (much larger fraction than 20 or 30 years ago). The future will be very interesting.
>>
Poland is fine. President Trump won't get involved.
>>
>>60489030
>>60489083
New Years Eve 2014>2015, SÄPO destroyed official files listing names of several people with ''high positions in society'' in Sweden who were from Germany paid by the USSR. Sverigedemokraterna was the only party that wanted to make these files official, ALL other parties voted against, official inquiry was started by a historian I believe to gain access to these files, she was denied.
>>
>>60488953
>trying to get over yellow fever
>see this
It will never end, will it?
>>
>>60489085
George Soros son will continue the legacy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros

He established himself as a philanthropist with his first major contribution to the Jewish Funds for Justice.[5]
According to a 2011 Wall Street Journal profile, Soros' focus is on "progressive causes that might not have widespread support."[5] Since then, he has joined the board of directors of organizations including Global Witness (as an advisory board member), which campaigns against environmental and human rights abuses associated with the exploitation of natural resources; the Open Society Foundations, which works to establish government accountability and democratic processes internationally; and Bend the Arc (which was formed by the merger of the Progressive Jewish Alliance and Jewish Funds for Justice in 2012).[6]

I think he is even worse than George Soros because he has been brainwashed since he was a little child and when he gets all of his money he will go crazy.

His other son is not much better:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Soros
>>
>>60489205
In my experience, it comes in waves, getting stronger each time. Just go with it.
>>
>>60489030
The real eurocrisis is German chancellor forcing the EU borders open to immigrants without consulting this with the other EU leaders. She thought she would force everyone's hand, and she did except not in the direction she wanted, and now she's wondering why the other countries want to distance themselves from Germany and their politics.
>>
>>60489278
Merkel is not the architect behind what's going on. Please. She's a puppet.

That doesn't make her any less guilty though, her punishnment should be public ganngraping, torture and then execution
>>
>>60486282
its surprising how similar swedish is to dutch/flemish, i could easily read that text
>>
>>60489262
Goodness gracious, you just ruined my day.
>>
>>60486282
Typical CIA psychological operations.
>>
>>60487991
Why should we beat each other if you can give weapons to farmers and just watch . Is not that right , Kevin ?
>>
Polacks bother me for licking the ass of the USA like they do.
>>
>>60489341
She's not the architect but she's the executive.

Also, get cucked.
>>
>>60489599
Take it easy, Gerard.
>>
>>60488265
It's just an useful idiot who don;t know how Russians are.
>>
>>60489556
That is correct, Dimitri. We're too busy going to space while we watch the plebs fight eachother.


also my middle name is Kevin, are you a wizard

also while I have you, a bunch of Finns told me that Russian Standard Vodka is the best, but I've heard from Americans that Smirnoff is. What's your personal favorite?
>>
>>60489656
Russians basically ARE us. They're just our squatting, vodka drinking variety.

I wouldn't want to live in any of our puppet states, but living in our countries is pretty good
>>
>>60489659
>roleplaying belonging to the american-jewish elite
Why? It's not to your benefit.

> but living in our countries is pretty good
No it isn't. The only thing that matters is the continuing existence of our race.
>>
>>60486282
Oh swen, liberalism made you delusional.
Those are not citizens protesting against losing liberty. it's Communists and kikes losing benefits.
The more you know
>>
>>60489746
>>60489659
Stop ruining the thread with your blind cuck-patriotism.
>>
>>60489656
Holy fucking shit. Go suck some more american dick you humongous faggot
>>
>>60488798
So? My people control the banks and media. What do your people control? Nothing.
>>
When they are afraid, they begin to say bad things. The EU is afraid because people are beginning to see what a weak institution it is, that it does not protect the interests of nations but destroys them at the price of promised prosperity. That economic prosperity is not evident and countries like Poland are beginning to see that the EU is harming them, rather than helping them. EU monies are nice, but they are only bribes to keep us in the system which is not working in our benefit.
>>
Its Gorge Soros and massive army of press, politicians etc paid of by his foundations who are not happy with new govmnt, the old one (PO, Platfoma Obywatelska) was pro eu/germany, thats why its leader Donald Tusk got the eu president chair. PiS was always POs biggest enemy and now when this german puppets are no longer important on polish political scene they try cause some riots and protest
>>
>>60489795
>my country prospering isn't to my benefit
oh boy

>the continuing existence of our race
I can't wait for all the Germanics and their shitty blonde hair to be bred out.

The Slavs and Celts are nice and safe from extinction. Germanics have cuckoldry in their blood.
>>
>>60489823
The people who lost power are communists and kikes, I know this. But it's not them protesting in the streets, it's the ''pro-eu'' cucks who voted for other parties than PiS, and of course paid protesters by american NGO's and shit.
>>
>>60489823

>it's Communists and kikes losing benefits

It doesn't matter who they are, what matters is they're backed by the EU and Soros. It could be a shitty situation for you guys.
>>
File: 370_1000.jpg (233 KB, 500x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
370_1000.jpg
233 KB, 500x750
>>60489829
>Sweden
>hating nationalism

what else is new top kek
>>
>>60486282
Meh, same thing was going on here for years after Orbán got elected in 2010, and they didn't succeed. I'm sure Poland will endure this as well.
>>
>>60486282
Democratically elected government undermining democracy how?

Also Poland is part of EU, Ukraine not.
>>
>>60489891
>>my country prospering isn't to my benefit
>oh boy
What is ''the U.S prospering''? Is it fat jews getting fatter with higher pay checks? You're not benefitting.

>>60489950
>>Sweden
>>hating nationalism
>what else is new top kek

>>60489891
>>the continuing existence of our race
>>I can't wait for all the Germanics and their shitty blonde hair to be bred out.
>>The Slavs and Celts are nice and safe from extinction. Germanics have cuckoldry in their blood.
>>
>>60486282
>Maidan 2.0

nigger, in the Ukraine as well as in Poland there actually are people in favor of the EU. Especially in Poland just compare Poland before EU and look at it now. Also if you're at it look at all the money Poland is getting because their part of the EU.
>>
>>60486341
There is no need. No one here gives a broken fuck about so rally. It's just liberal medias picturing those protests as something significant.
We are sitting in front of TV and literary laughing our asses of at them
>>
File: 14231737635430.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14231737635430.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
I hope NATO forces will join protestors and help them re-establish democratic government. Ukranian troops also can help spread democracy in Poland.
>>
>>60486282
Both actually are occuring. Problem is that Soros recently cashed in around 40 million US dollars to different organizations opposing current guberment.
>>
>>60489341

all this shit pushes us again to the far right in the loving embrace of russia which is already rising to the title of chief kebab annihilator. just fucking wonderful.
>>
>>60489659
you will be surprised , but I do not drink alcohol .
Kevin its my favorite murican name, bro
>>60489746
exactly. This is called a nation with the imperial spirit.
the world - is the sea in which we wash our feets
>>
>>60489990
>What is ''the U.S prospering''? Is it fat jews getting fatter with higher pay checks? You're not benefitting.
Our economy is getting stronger, our manufacturing is coming back, our military is strong. We all benefit.
>>
>>60486282
There were literally less than 1000 of them in Warsaw today. Most of them are journos from public media (TVP, Polskie Radio) who are going to be fired within a couple of days.
If elections were held today, PiS would probably still have majority in the parliament. The only difference is, there would be more MPs from the populist-right KUKIZ and less from centrist PO.
Besides, we've got 4 more years till parliamentary elections, and 5 more years till presidential elections. Lefties can do nothing except whine and mistrepresent the situation in western media.
>>
>>60486282
Nothing will happen. This ppl are paid by liberals, stupid libcucks and muppets, they will not make Maidan 2.0 in Warsaw. They are too weak, we will crush every libtards who will try to overthrown our new right-wing anti-EU goverment.
>>
>>60490025
>There is no need.
Say that when ''demonstraters'' break into parliament, kill people or chase them away, establish ''enterrim regime'' supported by the U.S
>>
>>60488138
They are protesting for protection of constitution and rule of law.

>>60489969
Yes, when the new government shits on constitution it is a threat to democracy.
>>
>>60490112
You're just roleplaying, trolling, or shilling. Because the things you write is simply NOT true.

Now fuck off, anti-white.
>>
>>60490093
I got drunk once, but I'm not 21 so I haven't had a chance to get anything else.

Its fun watching the Eurogoy fight amongst eachother. I do believe that in the future, Russia and the US will be forced to team together to defeat Islam and Europe once again, just like the old days. May Russia take everything from Vladivostok to Berlin, and hopefully we can take everything from Portugal to Berlin as well.

This time, no wall pls
>>
>>60490117
I hope so. Only step remaining is becoming anti-NATO aswell.

Until you're independent from both the EU (U.S political branch in Europe), and NATO (U.S military branch internationally), you won't be an independent country.

And no Russia can't and won't invade you, so don't use that as argument for remaining in NATO.
>>
>>60486675
Em, that would violate first amendment, would it not? There are no laws in Poland forbidding someone to be retarded, so let them think they are protecting democracy or whatever. No one except liberal media cares about those protests.
>>
>>60490167
Hello CIA
>>
>>60486282
>Maidan 2.0

In a city with 1.7 million citizens you had a protest of 5000 barking dogs of previous establishment. Just wow lad.
>>
File: result.jpg (26 KB, 598x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
result.jpg
26 KB, 598x252
>>60490167
They are making Poland more democratic by removing the entrenched post-communist elites from seats of power.
>>
>>60490170
Don't you have to go prep your wife for the bull?
>>
>>60490283
How is that any different from the so called Euromaidan?
>>
Any info on what organization these 'pro-democracy' protestors are from? From there we can probably find out where they guy their money from. 50 Shekels says EU & EU partners have donated like 25% of everything they have
>>
>>60489998
We would make more money if our politicians wouldnt make poland tax haven for example german companies, sure it looks better now then compared to when we wernt in EU, but it doesnt mean we would develop on our own, money from EU is one of the biggest lies, we allow other countries make money in our country, and they give us some craps so we smile keep bending
>>
>>60490246
What makes you so confident about what is the best for Poland?
>>
>>60490167
Didn't see much protests when previous gov was shitting on constitution. Wonder why.
>>
>>60489205
Embrace it and make an Asian girl your wife.

>be me
>marry half Korean gal
>mother-in-law is very traditional
>she constantly tells wife to serve me
>be me and be served
>>
File: 1422322324193.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422322324193.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>60490245
What is this fucking roleplaying?
>>
>>60490372
It's not specifically about Poland, it applies to all countries. Either the EU and NATO controls a euroepan country, or it doesn't.

About Russia, that's obvious. Russia can't and doesn't even have a reason to invade Poland. Seriously the entire idea of Russia invading Poland is literally child cartoon villain-tier.
>>
>>60490246
I don't see enemy in Russia rather in EU.
>>
>>60486282
>your american overlords

lol the same groups control our government and they damn sure aren't American
>>
File: 1449577453555.jpg (41 KB, 952x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449577453555.jpg
41 KB, 952x960
>>60490399
its called being redpilled, goy
>>
File: emperor.jpg (210 KB, 1255x653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emperor.jpg
210 KB, 1255x653
>>60486282
/pol/acks must crush the rebellion before it festers.
>>
>>60490501
It's not 100% jewish, however more simple things might've been had it been so. But there's also white rich capitalists who are in on the agenda.
>>
File: smiling.jpg (19 KB, 184x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smiling.jpg
19 KB, 184x184
>>60490338
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/205383#.VpEXovmLTIU

Jewish community leaders in Poland have demanded a "firm reaction" from President Andrzej Duda and Prime Minister Beata Szydło over a Polish MP's public use of anti-Semitic rhetoric.

Pawel Kukiz, who heads a 15-member parliamentary group including radical right-wingers, claimed Sunday that the recent opposition rallies in Warsaw were funded by a “Jewish banker.”

In an interview with a local radio station Zet Radio, Kukiz said that “apparently the march was financed somehow from the outside. 150 million PLN (38 million USD) are to be given by the Jews, the Jewish banker, in organization of the march.”

According to the station, the right-wing politician was referring to Hungarian-born American financier George Soros.

Lesław Piszewski, head of the Union of Jewish Religious Communities in Poland, warned Kukiz's remarks set a worrying precedent.

“For the first time since [Poland’s] democratic elections in 1989, a politician in parliament, who has run for the presidency, has used such obvious anti-Semitic rhetoric,” Piszewski declared.

Kukiz, for his part, has denied the accusations of anti-Semitism against him, dismissing them as "baseless."
>>
>>60486282
Except PiS is pro-american you retard.

This the EU fighting America over Poland.
>>
>>60490539
Since you're a white anti-white, I don't exactly see you as redpilled, rather brainwashed roleplaying on /pol/.
>>
>>60490547
Well I know for a fact that I'm volunteering to some paramilitary organization if the U.S tries that shit in Poland. I would look forward to killing american scum, or more likely peeling potatoes for those who do kill american scum.
>>
>>60490597
>This the EU fighting America over Poland.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>60490599
America is white (inb4 62% white; the south is not America, and thats where all the spics and niggers are), and Russia is still white, and Orthodox.

I think we're doin pretty good
>>
>>60490547
yeah, the libs need a sacred martyr who will inspire new protestors to join them in Maidan.
>>
>>60490656
Of all the retarded opinions on /pol/, thinking that America controls the EU is by far the dumbest.
>>
File: 7b8b5e8f.jpg (139 KB, 950x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7b8b5e8f.jpg
139 KB, 950x1280
>>60490334
Don't know shit about Ukraine's Euromaidan but the main difference is that people protesting in Poland right now are simply butthurt because they were getting paid for enforcing pro-German laws and spewing leftist propaganda in media. Keep in mind these protests also have LGBT flags in them and overall are slowly dying out. They were organized in many major cities and the biggest one in Warsaw only had 5000 protesters - which already were proven to be members and sympathizers of previous government. No one in Poland is failing for this shit. Even on most pro-EU media portals the comments notice the bitter truth - those protests are created by people who simply can't deal with reality of not being important anymore.
>>
>>60490683
I didn't even comment on the demograhpic situation in the U.S, I called YOU an anti-white.

What is it with americans and the inability to distinguish between A COUNTRY and AN INDIVIDUAL? For example:

>sweden calling others antiwhite
>''LOL PREP THE BULL LOL!''
What is this shit?
>>
>>60490725
It's not an opinion, it's a fact
>>
>>60490634
>Sweden is willing to fight against a country with 50x the white people as his
>the nation that defends his pathetic continent from Russia
>isn't willing to fight for his own country, or against the ones raping and impregnating his women

top kek sven
>>
>>60490634
>I would look forward to killing american scum,

You realize that you are posting to an American who agrees with you that Poland must not be subverted, right?

Am I scum as well?
>>
>>60490727
I know there's a difference between the reason for the protests, my point is that it doesn't matter because it can be hijacked (and will be hijacked) by the same forces for the same purposes.
>>
>all this Russiaboo dicksucking itt
>all this western retards that think they know shit about polish politics
Our new gov is pro-US, pro-Ukraine and anti-Russian.
They want to bring NATO bases to Poland.
They don't want to leave EU either. They told Berlin to fuck off.
also
watch this if you want to understand what's happening in Poland
just turn on subtitles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXUY3M_HPk
>>
>>60486282
Of course your Swedish media is pushing hard that Maidan 2.0 is about to happen.

Keep listening to your cucked media.
Nothing is happening and nothing will happen, people who lost power just can't get away from the money source and cry muhh democracy is endangered.
Polish democracy is probably stronger right now than it was before.

As you can see there is no Police trying to fuck them in the ass, they're protesting and they're not getting arrested.
Remember what was happening with last government? Any pro-Polish anti-EU protest was fucking attacked by the police forces and media wouldn't even talk about it.

Just get the fuck away from your Swedish cucked sources and go to Poland to see it with your own eyes, how can you even believe any kind of Swedish information?
>>
>>60490796
If you support the U.S, EU or NATO, you're anti-white and therefore scum, yes.

>>60490789
You realize you're the entire reason our continent is being swarmed with non-whites, right?
You realize nationalists are against the U.S, EU and NATO, right?
You realize we'd love for you to fuck off, right?
>>
>>60490763
>be me
>brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, celtic/slavic ancestry
>live in 98% white part of a white state
>live in a country with 50x the whites as Sweden

If by white you mean Germanics solely, then yes, I am anti white.

Russiabro, can you please rape this pathetic race out of existence next time?
>>
File: 1452033024005.jpg (125 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452033024005.jpg
125 KB, 1080x1080
>>60489950
I want a wife like this
>>
>>60490725
I bet you thinks Germany and Russia are enemies.
>>
>>60490780
Yeah ok
>>
>>60486282
I farted.
>>
>>60490889
Yup.
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/pnac.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Does it REALLY surprised you that a country acts in its best interests? I know that may confuse Europeans, but for those of us that love our countries, we do that.
>>
>>60490872
What the fuck is this post?

Wherever did you get the idea that I want to see a euromaidan 2.0 in Poland?

Fucking hyperaggressive retards with half-functional brains, I swear to god...

I'm not affected by media propaganda, but most people are, hence why US (who are not affected) discussing ongoing propaganda in media is important
>>
File: MFI-RM-122.jpg (7 KB, 130x119) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MFI-RM-122.jpg
7 KB, 130x119
>>60490025
Nailed it. The media is trying to make this look much bigger than it is to encourage international pressure on the Polish government. They also need clicks and such.
>>
>>60490906
>If by white you mean Germanics solely, then yes, I am anti white.
Why are you an anti-white?
Why do you want to exterminate the white race?
>>
>>60490928
She looks more Hispanic than Asian.

We've been blessed with many hispanic QTs, come visit
>>
>>60490930
No?
Actually I think Germany and Russia are much closer than anyone thinks.
>>
>>60490482
yep Poles and Americans too for that matter need to stop viewing Putin as some kind of devil which of course all the shitty media make him out to be
>>
>>60490970
>Does it REALLY surprised you that a country acts in its best interests? I know that may confuse Europeans, but for those of us that love our countries, we do that.
''You'' are not doing anything, you're a pathethic anti-white roleplying belonging to the american-jewish elite.
The U.S is not ''acting in the best interests of the american people'', it is acting in the interests of the elite that rules over it.

You stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>60486282

Not likes Poles have reason to oppose the EU. We're the ones financing their sorry toilet cleaning asses.
>>
>>60491006
>germanics kill, and enslave my ancestors for hundreds of years
>America fights against germanics for independence
>germanics try to conquer the world multiple times but fail because they're cucks
>germanics get surprised when we don't want to stick up for them
>>
>>60490977
I just commented on what you wrote you fucking retard.

>It has begun.

>Maidan 2.0 underway in Warsaw

>Pic related.

This is the most retarded thing ever. Also I never fucking said you want to see maidan 2.0 in poland....
>>
>>60490548
>But there's also white rich capitalists who are in on the agenda.

They aren't capitalists either.. Having the government game the economy to protect you from competition while you and your friends control the global issuance of money is NOT capitalism. Quite the opposite.
>>
OUR NEW GOV IS PRO-US AND PRO-NATO
JESUS CHRIST WHY ARE /POL/TARDS SO FUCKING RETARDED
WHY DO YOU SUCK RUSSIAN DICK SO MUCH
T. TRIGGERED
>>60491035
fuck
I wanted to post "I bet he (that Swede) thinks Germany and Russia are enemies."
>I think Germany and Russia are much closer than anyone thinks
because they are Ameribro
>>
>>60491118
>They aren't capitalists either..
Of course they are. This is part of the conditioning you need to break.
>>
File: dddddddd.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dddddddd.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>60490167
>>
>>60491162
Why are you an anti-white?
Why do you want to exterminate the white race?

Your country is occupied by the U.S, not by Russia.
>>
>>60491162
Mostly because of geography. Western nationalists do not have Russia near them so they do not fear it.
>>
File: 1427592237622.png (77 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427592237622.png
77 KB, 1162x850
>>60491069
>tfw my salary keeps going up because of a good economy
>tfw I help build this country
>>
>>60490118
I do not know about your country, but we have something called army.
>>
>>60491098
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT

So you believe in children inheriting the sins of their fathers? In that case, how about U.S whites paying the crimes comitted against the natives on that continent you live on?
>>
>>60491268
We don't have to pay for them

Because we won :)
>>
>>60486282
Kill every jew. Just make this stop.
>>
>>60491252
Yeah grats you can buy more burgers each week, what a fulfilling life.

Remember that you're a traitor anti-white who will never know comradery
>>
>>60490817
Not really. As far as I can tell police does absolutely nothing against right-wing protesters that show up on those leftist circle jerks. They simply ask them to leave to avoid violent behavior. If you imply that Russia is somehow going to invade us to protect democracy - doubt it. Our history is far different. Ukraine's east has Russian sympathizers and Putin can you use it as an excuse to protect democracy but in Poland EVERYBODY dislikes Ruskies. Or maybe you think that we will somehow be invaded by France or Germany? They're way too pathetic to do shit. Czechs and Hungarians hold our back and won't agree with any proposed embargoes against us. NATO? NATO already said it's our internal affair and they have nothing to do with it. Who exactly would try to coup our gov? I don't see any real contenders.
>>
>>60491301
>we
>we
>we
Do you even know what this word means?
>>
>>60491317
>tfw live innawoods
>tfw cut wood to burn for heat
>tfw converting to Orthodox soon
>tfw life is fulfilling and beautiful

but still

no gf :(
>>
>>60491320
What are you people talking about? I just don't get it. You start arguing against me with a single sentence, when shut down you start babbling on in incoherent sentences about things that makes no sense.

What are you talking about?
>>
>>60491345
Well you got me there, my ancestors came from Ireland in 1880.

We did fight the Nips and gooks, though
>>
>>60491035
but britain and jews constantly between us
>>
>>60491209
>Your country is occupied by the U.S, not by Russia.
But it used to be occupied by Russia. Protip: I fucking sucked.
God bless USA.
P.S Slavs are not white. We're proud POC. Kill yourself cracka.
>>60491243
I heard that Cameron likes our new gov because it's eurosceptic.
Brexit soon.
>>
>>60491383
>tfw life is fulfilling and beautiful
Except it isn't.

You're an anti-white.
You hate your own people.
You shill for a government that hates you.
You roleplay that you belong to that government because your life is shit.
>>
File: 700.jpg (23 KB, 600x606) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
700.jpg
23 KB, 600x606
>>60491472
>tfw pro Celtic/Slavic
>tfw pro American
>tfw government loves me
>tfw I'm a carpenter
>>
>>60491304
But then we'll lose a lot of smart people who could've been great scientists or artists.

How do you separate good Jews from bad Jews?
>>
File: 1449446541061.jpg (56 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449446541061.jpg
56 KB, 1111x597
>>60491069
>>60491317

Holy fuck, impotent swecucks.
>>
>>60491443
>But it used to be occupied by Russia. Protip: I fucking sucked
Okay.

So? Does that mean you should suck anti-white U.S dick for occupying your country? How fucking childishly retarded can an entire people get? I mean swedes are fucking retarded but the level of retardation put on display by poles is just insane.

>God bless USA.
Why are you an anti-white?

>P.S Slavs are not white.
Of course they are.
>>
>>60491513
>>tfw government loves me
It doesn't, you're roleplaying.
>>
>>60491517
he mad
gas russiaboos
>>
>>60491443
PiS and the Conservatives are in the same parliamentary group in the EU. I think he likes them because they offered him a deal on the EU which is that Poland would support benefit reforms in return for Britain supporting a NATO base in Poland.
>>
>>60491517
>impotent swecucks.
Said the canadian anti-white to a swedish nationalist.
>>
There wont be any maidan, easy
>>
>>60491581
>gas russiaboos
Said the anti-white polish cuck defending the U.S occupying his country.

You're a anti-white USAboo.
>>
>>60491421
I could ask you the same shit. You're panicking and spouting some bullshit about serious protests and maidans when in reality it's only 10-15 thousand bribed EU sympathizers that already lost any executive power. I think Poland has bigger problems than few whining bitches with LGBT flags. Let's talk about fact that our last gov forced us to take 7000 immigrants from Lebanon.
>>
Daily reminder that if you support the U.S, EU or NATO, you're an anti-white.
>>
>>60491268

Err, not exactly the same thing.

Germanics shouldn't be punished actively for the crimes of their ancestors, you're right

But no one is obligated to come help them as they wallow in their self-inflicted cuckshit.
>>
>>60491664
>I could ask you the same shit.
No you couldn't because I'm talking about something concrete and real here:>You're panicking and spouting some bullshit about serious protests and maidans when in reality it's only 10-15 thousand bribed EU sympathizers that already lost any executive power
Yes, this is what I'm talking about.

Do I need to EXPLICITLY spell it out that I understand that the current amount of protestors is not the people who I am claiming could potentially overthrow the polish government? Of course it's not, I'm talking about over a longer period of time, it goes without saying.

Christ almighty you fucking /pol/retards.
>>
>>60491703
>But no one is obligated to come help them
And no one claims anyone is.
>>
>>60489891
west slavs are blond too senpai. Diffrence is that slavs have green/grey eyes rather than blue,
>>
>>60486543
Polands new right are the old commies from soviet times. The same for orban.

They dont want to loose there potions of money stealing and power.

The same for Russia and Kiev. The old guard is still in power and dose what ever they can to stay there.
>>
File: 345657345235.jpg (27 KB, 394x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
345657345235.jpg
27 KB, 394x422
>>60486282
Chill, nothing will happen. Just sponsored old regime is crying.
>>
>>60491786
>Diffrence is that slavs have green/grey eyes rather than blue,
This is literally /pol/ memes. Whites have all sorts of varying hair and eye colours, no specific eye or hair colour is tied to any specific ethnic group within all whites.
>>
>>60491836
Good, I sure hope so. But history says otherwise. Although we do have Hungary as an example.
>>
>>60491786
Slavs are noticeably Slavic, though. They don't look germanicuck, and Slavic blondes are actually qt, and usually more busty/curvy than the skinny, tall germanic skeletals

Are you Orthodox, by any chance?
>>
>>60491803
>Polands new right are the old commies from soviet times
PiS wants to declassife all commie documents and expose ex-agents.
Our new minister of defense i literally anti-red inquisitor.
>>
>>60491836
Don't let your guard down polbro. There are wealthy and powerful people in this world who want to subvert and undermine Poland.
>>
File: 1446310090868.jpg (41 KB, 575x575) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446310090868.jpg
41 KB, 575x575
>>60491173
>This is part of the conditioning you need to break.

Well I can't just unlearn knowledge, lol. You can't just waive a wand and erase my knowledge of history and economics. Even if the definition of Capitalism was erased from my brain I could still go pick up a dictionary.

You do realize everyone on earth who owns their own garden is a capitalist right? Owning your own means of producing a product rather than letting the state have it, so you can have more choices and more freedom.

The idea that Capitalism(freedom) is bad is the conditioning that *you* need to break. Because like I said, you can't just make empirical data disappear from my brain.
>>
File: orban.png (3 MB, 2000x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orban.png
3 MB, 2000x1400
>>60491803
You do realise that people like Orban were literally the protesters marching against the Communist regime right?

Orban was originally a libertarian student protester against Communism. Fidesz gets its name from this student movement.
>>
>>60491931
*is literallly anti-red inquisitor
>>
>>60491584
PiS always kissed USA's ass too hard to get those green cards. I think this time they simply try to achieve a way to protect Poland from a Russian invasion. Having a NATO/American base in Poland would, at least in theory, protect us from a full on frontal attack. Poland knows how little Western promises and treaties mean. Back in 39 no one moved their finger to aid us even though we had "guaranties" from Britain and France.
>>
>>60491946
>Well I can't just unlearn knowledge, lol.
Well you can unlearn propaganda, lol. The people in power in the west are liberal capitalists, not socialists. They fear socialism, especially the only form of socialism that is by and for the people; national socialism.
>>
>>60491703
america inflicted this shit by blowing up Iraq and north Africa. With help of east Europe and England.

GG no RE faggot. Now you want us to go to war with Russkis because you want your Saudi cock. Saudi cock cant live with Russkis providing resources to West Europe. So you rather blow everything up then do the right thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>60486282
>le pis government is so based le right wing le xDDD
You people are so easily manipulated it's not even funny. All this talk about redpill on /pol/ and about not being swindled by the jews, but you fall for a trap designed for simple sausage-eating polish people.
Do one quick skim through our current government's program and see if you can find anything that doesn't scream "authoritarian left wing police state", "equality for everyone" and "think of the poor". Where's the trap? It's simple. For the first time since communism Poland is seeing an unthinkable amount of gibsmedats (from our """right wing""" government). Where does this lead? Just ask the west how it went for them. Such an obvious trap and you're all falling for it hook line and sinker. All the jews had to do was pretend patriotism and you ate it all up.
No seriously, read PIS's social policy. You'll love uncovering how unwittingly gullible and cucked your minds are.
>>
>>60491952
Funny fact: Soros funded Orban back in the day.
>>
>>60492003
ctrl +f ''right wing'' please.

I refrain from using that phrase aswell because it's non-existant. I'm not fooled in the same way as the rest fo the people on /pol/ you're complaining about.
>>
>>60492003
JONASZ
KURWOŃ
4
.
9
>>
>>60491443
that's the whole point . Such countries are puppets States. Poland has chosen to be a puppet of the United States , not Russia . That's the essence of the situation in Ukraine , the people thought that they would become an independent country , but in fact they just sell their asses to America. U all can plenty shout about national pride, but for us you'll always be someone's puppet

I would not call it a choice of the lesser evil . You just fucked in the ass and used by other Country. And you are happy lol

>at least Russia suck (SQUEAL)
>>
>>60492026
To bring down the Communists, then he funds the Social Democrats to bring down Orban.
>>
File: for democracy kek.jpg (45 KB, 620x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
for democracy kek.jpg
45 KB, 620x388
>>60486412
Lel, you shills are amsing.We run the biggest nationalist manifestations on the continent. Nobody counters them because they are a bunch of irrelevant fags. They only get a shitton of PR and media coverage in Western media because they represent the interests of western corporations who don't want to pay taxes in Poland (the new government taxed banks)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7EbAsWux-w
>>
>>60487618
>Gee, I wonder where these "pro-democracy" protesters are getting their money from.

Yup, it was confirmed that this is Soros-funded
>>
>>60492003
Btw, the jews support free market liberalism and capitalism, they're not for welfare states by and for the people. Now granted, PiS is of course not national socialists, but they're still ideologically not what the jews wants for Europe. That said, what the other retard pole was whining about earlier in the thread about PiS being ''Pro-US'' and ''NATO'' is still true.
>>
>>60492132
I know
>>
>>60492142
How am I a shill? I'm not advocating for a euromaidan in Warsaw, SIMPLY POINTING OUT THAT THERE ARE POWERS THAT WISH TO SEE IT.

I'm also very well aware of the nationalist rallies in Poland with banners depicting hooknosed jew scum, I'm fully aware of it.
>>
File: 1451260168071.jpg (202 KB, 1056x705) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451260168071.jpg
202 KB, 1056x705
>>60490117
This

Maiden 1.0 only worked because they had the idiots on the right brainwashed into fighting for them

Leftards are too weak and cucked these days to overthrow anything. Nice try Soros you dumb jew.

Look at your typical antifa and tell me they can overthrow anything.
>>
>>60491755
You're the fucking retard here mate. Go back to your cuck shed Sven cuz obviously you have no idea wtf you're talking about. No one will join these people. If they haven't managed to do shit now they will only mean less and less in Poland because PiS already started cleaning leftist media and it will get even worse for them once the "big media act" becomes reality.
>>
File: soros.jpg (90 KB, 561x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soros.jpg
90 KB, 561x660
>>60486282
>Maidan 2.0
>>
>>60492155
What a conspiracy theorist you are! Put on your tinfoil hat.
>>
>>60490388
kek, in Poland when family meets together (for example on someone's namesday) men sit and discus and women serve food, drinks and shit. It's just traditional model senpai. Feels sad when you don't find it normal thing. Also if your wife worship traditional values, you are obligated to provide money to hold the standard of life and try to treat her like a princess. This is how it works here in Poland.
>>
>>60486282
Look at those fucking people in your image
You think they're capable of Maidan 2.0?
Our left is fucking shattered, retarded and crying
Good fucking riddance

On an unrelated note I went by this joke of a protest coming back from my Uni just 2 hours ago
It's even more pathetic than it looks online
>>
>"Polasza we not soviet union, we russia now new beginning da))))))"
>remove statue of Russian general who hunted polish partizans
>"AYYYYY BLYAT))))))) POLAND CYKA U NAZI)))) PARTY BLESS IOSEF STALIN"
fuck Russia
they NEVER change
>>
>>60492272
Are you still shouting? Good, that only proves to everyone here that you can't hold a coherent conversation. Fuck off now
>>
>>60491383
>tfw I live innamoutains
>tfw gas furnace and wood stove
>tfw unencumbered by religion
>tfw see wedding band on finger
Life could be better
>>
>>60492267
The old Ukrainian government was also corrupt which turned many against it who otherwise might have stood against such a movement.
>>
>>60492003
you are an idiot or a shill. only merchants like "free market" which is how you wedge economic and social liberalism.
>>
>>60492251
>How am I a shill?
you shill ruskies so much it hurts
>>60492294
>men sit and discus and women serve food, drinks and shit
nie przesadzasz zuchu?
>>
>>60492003
Studenciku wracaj do swoich 4 procentów i niemytych dredów.
>>
>>60492300
>You think they're capable of Maidan 2.0?
Not but so didn't the initial people protesting in Kiev. Then ''nazis'' and ''nationalists'' mysteriously supported by the U.S, EU and NATO started popping up and taking over the protests, before you know it we had people throwing molotov cocktails and the entire jewish media apparatus across the entire western world shilling day in and day out.

These situations can escelate out of control quickly.
>>
>>60492300
>Our left is fucking shattered, retarded and crying

Good. I hope it stays that way forever.
>>60492294

>men sit and discus and women serve food, drinks

This is why Poland has a future.
>>
>>60492311
>500 years of butthurt
Poland
they never change
>>
>>60492370
"Couldn't be better " is what you meant to say right?
>>
>>60492311
What are you whining about, decision to remove/add some statue somewhere? Stay cucked

>US: ''We p-promise we're not anti-white!''
>*Supports terrorists in Syria, flooding Europe with hundreds of thousands of nonwhites''*
>>
>>60492003
They're national socialist, it's no fucking secret, of couse the lemmings are oblivious to that because muh church muh corrupted western values muh muslim invasion
Still, national socialists are a lesser evil than EU socialists.
>>
>>60492407
How did they turn people against itself? The snipers were the usual CIA agents they've done so many fucking times before elsewhere.
>>
>>60492475
You're so fucking retarded it hurts. Pure viking genes my ass. No wonder you invite all those dirty sandniggers.
>>
>>60492294
It's how so many societies were for generations. Sad that it's dying out when it worked for so long.
>>
>>60492437
>you shill ruskies so much it hurts
Why is that a bad thing? If you unironically shit your pants over Russia WHEN YOUR COUNTRY IS OCCUPIED BY THE U.S, EU AND NATO, I'd say you're the shill. Rusisa is not your fucking enemy, even if they DARE to remove some statue or whatever the fuck some cuck in this thread is whining about
>>
>>60492294
>men sit and discus and women serve food
Women serve the food.
Men serve the drink.
>>
File: kaczynski.jpg (378 KB, 1200x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kaczynski.jpg
378 KB, 1200x660
>>60492251
Relax shill
You are propably the same russian fag with a swedish proxy who spams this quality political discussion board with constatnt 'NATO is anti-white, Putin is savior' mantra in every second thread and then responds "hello CIA" to any criticism. The EU is collapsing anyway, they won't do shit. If you think that Kaczyński who now de facto runs the country will turn pro-Russian after Smoleńsk you are a delusional retard.
>>
>>60492407
>The old Ukrainian government was also corrupt

It was always corrupt. Tymoshenko was corrupt EU whore too, but those idiots tried to "free her."

The fact is they overthrew it because the EU wanted an "no Russia" exclusivity deal then Putin said he was shutting off the gas if they did.

It's really that simple, the EU was playing hardball and then funded an armed rebellion when they didn't get their way.
>>
Maidan will never work in Poland
in Ukraine it worked because people who supported maidan, workers and nationalists, could fight
in Poland it would be police, nationalists and workers vs leftie cucks
>>60492407
this
>>60492555
to pewnie kuc od Korwina
nadal ma buldupy bo Kukiz się dostał a JKM dalej poza sejmem xD
>>
File: money.jpg (25 KB, 480x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
money.jpg
25 KB, 480x384
>>60491984
>Well you can unlearn propaganda

Facts and empirical data can't spin. They can't lie to you. Cause and effect is not propaganda. Math is not propaganda.

Saying that the source of the western worlds greatness is bad? Now that's some propaganda.

I'm trying really hard not to be the douchebag American in this thread, but you're making it really difficult to not just make fun of you when you say only one sentence that so effectively reflects all of the anti-freedom, anti-white, anti-capitalist brainwashing that Europe is completely saturated in.
>>
>>60491252
>good economy

top kek, ameribro. The day when china stops selling shit in dollars, and start with own currency, America will become poorer than Romania.
>>
>>60492407
all ukrainians now hate new goverment. Where is new revolution? it will not. Becouse Soros didnt pay them for standing on Maidan in -10 degrees LOL
>>
>>60491836

Your government just crippled the constitutional court. You have no rights. Good luck with that.
>>
>>60492581
Why am I so retarded it hurts? Because I'm pointing out the fact that what happened in Kiev the same people who did that wanted it to happen in Hungary but failed, and MIGHT want to try the same thing in Poland?

How am I ''fucking retarded'' for pointing such a thing out? What the fuck is your problem? Are you jewish?
>>
>>60492664
>implying China can affect us in any major way
China only accounts for like 7% of our economy, iirc
>>
>>60492484
It's true, I have Polish family here in the US and at our last gathering all the women were in the kitchen while the men were in the living room talking.
>>
>>60492573
Just being incompetent and corrupt, for instance embezzlement, police taking bribes, oligarchs having a huge amount of power etc. It was like Russia under Yeltsin.

>>60492697
I am not saying what came next was better, I am just offering an explanation for why the Ukrainian government fell so easily.
>>
>>60492648
Yes I'm the same guy you're refering to, however that doesn't make me either russian or a shill. You need to get that american brainwashing out of your fucking head.

And yes the U.S, EU and NATO are all three anti-white and their one and only agenda is the extermination of the white race.

You don't understand that because your country HAS NOT BEEN TARGETED FOR WHITE GENOCIDE YET. But it WILL BE in the FUTURE
>>
>>60492513
Poles and Russians should be brothers, too bad our history makes it very difficult....
>>
>>60492664
Oh no we might have a manufacturing sector again

how awful.
>>
>>60486282
Calm your bulls Sven. The same shit happened here every year 2010-2014, then the liberals realised that they're beyond hope, when their 5-party "muh we bring back democracy" coalition couldn't even get close to winning.
>>
>>60492657
>Saying that the source of the western worlds greatness is bad?
The western world is not great. Capitalist greed destroyed it
>>
>>60492832
>implying we don't have the largest manufacturing industry on earth
>>
>>60492655
Też jestem kucem i moje bóldupie jest astronomiczne.
Mimo wszystko z dwojga złego wolę to mniejsze, a kaczor to jednak mimo wszystko chłodny taktyczny skurwysyn i patriota.
>>
>>60492863
>The western world is not great.
It is.
>>
>>60492814
>Just being incompetent and corrupt, for instance embezzlement, police taking bribes, oligarchs having a huge amount of power etc. It was like Russia under Yeltsin.
Yes, fair points. Agreed. Ultimately it was their responsibility to uphold their own power, they failed.
>>
Is this in the wake of that conservative election win and the commie butthurt after their emotion-based-judges got BTFO for conservative judges?

Someone tied Soros to this yet?
>>
File: manufacturing_0.png (25 KB, 614x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
manufacturing_0.png
25 KB, 614x433
>>60492867
JUST
>>
>>60492829
More poles were killed by swedes than russians, and yet the american brainwashing manages to make people despise russians and not swedes, it's quite incredible actaully
>>
>>60492893
ciekawe o czym gadał z Orbanem
>>
File: popar żonglerka.gif (494 KB, 335x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
popar żonglerka.gif
494 KB, 335x375
>>60486282
>swedish cuck complaining about anything outside his islamic country
top zizzled
also pope thread GO
>>
>>60492978
you know we live in the US, right? not the UK
>>
>>60492941
Apparently Soros paid NGO's to stage protests. Not that it can do anything on its own, the entire point of the thread was to point out the POSSIBILITY that they may try harder and the situation may escalate.
>>
>>60492842
Also, one of the opposition parties was well known to be funded by Soros.
>>
>>60492863
you mean merchants under the guise of liberalism brought upon by the so-called "enlightenment"?
kings were against free market. for example they set prices on grain so people wouldn't speculate on basic necessities. death penalty for people that hoarded resources. etc...
liberalism is cancer
>>
>>60493032
Don't worry I do my fair share of complaining about what's happening in Sweden too
>>
>>60491443
Even if Russian occupation sucked, it at least allowed you maintain your culture. But under the EU, nobody has ever maintained their cultural values. Of course you can do whatever the hell you want, but it seems you are making this a Russia vs EU thing rather than whats best for your nation. Ukraine made that mistake and it completely backfired. While your ituation will likely work out better the point is still the same; you cannot expect to start a revolution with the mindset that now the EU is going to go into your country and make everything better for you on your behalf.
>>
File: fire-economy.jpg (75 KB, 935x618) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fire-economy.jpg
75 KB, 935x618
>>60492978
fuck wrong graph

>>60493041
yes I fucked up. I justed myself.
>>
File: pol.jpg (325 KB, 1796x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pol.jpg
325 KB, 1796x800
>>60492817

Dude this is a mongolian cartoon imageboard for NEETs are you seriously fihting your campaign for white surival here? You are either a shill or a retard like anyone who takes it too seriously.
>>
File: 1421197236958.jpg (246 KB, 858x990) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421197236958.jpg
246 KB, 858x990
>>60492863
>Capitalist greed destroyed it
fucking wot
western world started dying when the New Deal was introduced in the US
>>
File: +465561.png (471 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
+465561.png
471 KB, 2000x2000
>>60492437
shut the fuck up. Russia is a benevolent force. they wont invade poland. Russia is more interested in better trade relations with Europe than fucking waging an expensive war with the entire EU you dipshit
>>
>>60492926
No it isn't. Hopefully we will make it great again though.
>>
>>60487618
https://investmentwatchblog.com/soros-gives-150-million-for-the-fight-for-democracy-in-poland-the-second-maidan-in-warsaw-more-and-more-real/
>>
>>60493077
mfw still the largest
>>
>>60492997
Deluge was almost 400 years ago
Russians left 25 years ago and their polish buddies are still here
>>60493032
proszę to usunąć
>>
>>60492655
Revolution in Ukraine was a success because all the people were deceived and they still believe that the end of the year to join the EU . It was founded by Soros and USA organized revolution and were neo- Nazis , who are willing to fight for everything that anti -Russian .
In short - ukrainians is naive retards and they fucked by USA and new usa puppet goverment. But its no new revolution , becouse no one country it the world, exclude Russia, not interested in this. Actually Russia dont wanna pay to hohols after this shit what they do in Donbass
>>
>>60493104
The people who actually think Russia is just sitting there waiting for an opportuniy to invade Poland ''just because'' are so retarded, it's incredible
>>
>>60493110
How are the shills selling this """"democracy"""" movement? Did the people not vote for this gubmint?

What are the arguments?
>>
>>60493075
>it at least allowed you maintain your culture
our culture survived DESPITE soviet fucks, not BECAUSE of them
>>
>>60493067
Agreed, autocratic systems are the best, liberalism (i.e capitalism) is cancer.
>>
>>60492997
>american brainwashing manages to make people despise russians and not swedes
Russians are perfectly capable of making themselves hated on their own, thanks.
>>
>>60493136
No we're second now

Cucked by China.

https://www.mapi.net/blog/2014/01/china-has-dominant-share-world-manufacturing

My point is I hate China, if you can't tell. We should get out industry back.
>>
>>60493093
I think it started when women got the ability to vote.
>>
>>60493253
That's true, as I was about to point that out to him myself, but the fact of the matter remains that Russia is not attempting to MUH INVADE POLAND for no fucking reason other than cartoon villainry. The threat against YOU today is NOT from Russia.
>>
>>60493211
>What are the arguments?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Constitutional_crisis_%28Poland%29
>>
>>60492817
>their one and only agenda is the extermination of the white race.

Holy fucking shit.
Yes they are importing mudslimes and supporting racemixing, but if you think that's their end goal you are retarded.

Eroding borders and destroying national identities is just the means towards implementation of a global government. That's all they care about.
>>
>>60493266
Translation: Russians did bad things to us, + american propaganda constnatly reminds us of it, so we hate them now for it.

Okay.

When are you going to hate the americans physically occupying your country this very moment? When are you going to complain about the EU undermining your country?
>>
>>60493266
>sugerowanie że /pol/aczki zrozumiejo
co oni mogą wiedzieć o Ruskich
>>
>>60493294
We need to bring our industry back here, and China needs to fuck off with the commie LARPing and become a real country so we can focus on making Asians and non-Germanic whites the rulers of the world
>>
>>60492814
and i just say that is not the REAL peoples revolution. Its all lie and shit. Game of Jews season 1488
>>60492829
>>60492997
Yes we should stop fighting for supremacy in the Slavic world , and suppress the imperial ambitions. Be on equal footing. Be brothers.
>>
>>60493367
In other words, white genocide? Good that we agree.
>>
File: yay we won.jpg (114 KB, 882x457) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yay we won.jpg
114 KB, 882x457
>>60492997

Give back our stairs Sven.

Realistically the last time swedes fucked us was around the same time they fucked Germany equally hard. (350 years ago)

With russians it's as recent as 25 years ago and it happened regularly for a 1000 years. Arguably no single war with the russians or the germans was as destructive as the deluge but if sum it up russians were worse.

Oh, and we won the war Swecucks.
>>
>>60493211
>muh freedoms muhfugga
>muh west
>muh FUGGIN EU MUHFUGGA
>refugees welcome :))

There is no arguments.
The lemmings wanted democracy so they fucking got a whole steaming bucket of shit of it.
Only now they realize what's in the bucket, because the previous government shat into it covertly rather than overtly.
>>
>>60493184
Putin should have told the Ukranians to look at Greece to see how well the EU takes care of poor indebted countries. They are loansharks that will suck the common people dry.

I don't like Russia, but at least Putin isn't a loanshark.

Too late now.
>>
>>60493406
China is a real country, the U.S isn't. And they're not ''commies'' btw, they're a highly nationalistic state.
>>
>>60492166
>jews support capitalism
>jews created the welfare state and are destroying the west
/pol/ may not be one person but I wish they'd make up their minds
>>
File: Miami.jpg (640 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Miami.jpg
640 KB, 1920x1280
>>60492863
>Capitalist greed destroyed it

capitalist "greed" is the only reason you have a fucking voice to be telling us any of this at all. Capitalist "greed" is why the United States accomplished more in two hundred years than Sweden did in two THOUSAND.

It's the most supreme irony that the only reason so many people have a voice to bitch about capitalism is because of capitalism. You sound like when a kid threatens to run away from home and then actually uses his brain for a minute and realizes it's where all his food and shelter is.
>>
>>60492997
That time when were invaded by sweden, russians helped you by attacking us form east in the same time
>>
>>60493077
Nice graph but it's proportional. In absolute numbers US manufacturing has never been higher. The number of workers employed isn't very high in total number or proportional numbers but their output has never been higher. However within out lifetime we will likely see the advent of wide spread lights out factories that have no employees.

Further your graph shows the final outcome of our terrible monetary policy that creates all money as bank debt.
>>
>>60493466
They're LARPing as commies but they really aren't.

China is just a meme that Trump created. Give it back to the Kuomintang pls
>>
>>60493442
Okay, so one war was more destructive to you than others, that's perfectly normal and has happened to all nations that have fought more than a single battle in their entire history. My point is that shouldn't let that fucking skew your vision of what's best for you, which most poles currently ARE

For example. Finns were occupied by swedes for 1k+ years. Less than 100 by Russians, more finns killed by swedes in crusades to convert them to christianity, than by russians, and yet the finns just like the poles ar butthurt about russians? It makes no fucking sense, it's so childish
>>
>>60489205
Its incurable mate, luckily asians are usually pretty based.
>>
File: efekt vertigo.gif (3 MB, 360x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
efekt vertigo.gif
3 MB, 360x242
>>60493156
nie poraczę się na usunięcie tresci powyżeszej przyjacielu
>>
>>60492437
mieszkam na wsi, nawet gdy jedziemy w odwiedziny do wuja do miasta, gdzie ciocia jest całkowitą mieszczanką, jest tak samo. Jeszcze się nie spotkałem z tym żeby gdzies indziej było inaczej.
>>60492632
as drinks i meant coffee, tea, in my family people don't drink alkohol. My father is an abstinent(? not sure this word is correct), so does mother.
>>
>>60493371
>When are you going to hate the americans physically occupying your country this very moment?
When they start shoving pencils into the dicks of independent patriotic journalists as an interrogation method.
When they start indoctrinating my entire mention into the worship of their president who's a genocidal maniac.
When they take the crown off the eagle in my national emblem.
When they set my country back economically by fifty years while the rest of the world around it blooms and thrives.
>>
>>60493201
this. What we need in europe? cheap beer? we have vodka
girls? we have girls
resourses? no comments

europe is fucking desert actually. And now its 100% desert, becouse have sandniggers
>>
>>60493510
>jews support capitalism


hes just a swedish idiot, nvm him
>>
There won't be maidan in poland, because at maidan 1.0 right-wingers/nationalists did all dirty/suicidial/crazy job they were main power at maidan, lefties are just cowards and faggots.All they could do is butthurt.
>>
>Germany blocks US/NATO bases in Poland
>at the same time it wants to build Nord Stream 2
European "solidarity"
>>
>>60493520
>capitalist "greed" is the only reason you have a fucking voice to be telling us any of this at all. Capitalist "greed" is why the United States accomplished more in two hundred years than Sweden did in two THOUSAND.
You're assuming technology doesn't develop in non-capitalist/liberal countries, it does.

Yes, the current would've looked different if liberal capitalisn never got hold, perhaps we wouldn't have computers.

And you know what? That'd be perfectly fine. Our continent is being drowned in foreigners due to low birth rates and high birth rate by foreigners, and that is partly to blame for liberal capitalism. So yes, I'd love a world where we lived in national socialist states, you know Germany? The country your governments fought against and defeated?
>>
File: 1449144842743.gif (263 KB, 600x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449144842743.gif
263 KB, 600x300
>Foremost superpower
>Any anti US posters labled as cucks or vatniks

Get fucked sven
>>
>>60493253
That's true. But so has everyone's elses under their control, more or less. Name me just a single EU nation where this has also been the case. You will just end up being the same as France or Germany with a few decades after joining the EU.
>>
>>60493510
Jews do support capitalism. And jews do support welfare states in LIBERAL CAPITALIST COUNTRIES (FOR EXAMPLE, SWEDEN). Imagine if North Korea introduced a welfare (functioning one) system tomorrow, the jews would be up in arms about how racist it is that a welfare system by the people for the people was just introduced.

Understand?
>>
>>60493671
exactly

how ironic that it was the right wing that made the Ukraine a debt slave to the left wing EU.

Ask Greece how beneficial being in the EU is.
>>
WATCH THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXUY3M_HPk
WATCH THIS
>>60493671
this
>>
>>60493800
stop using the word capitalism and switch it to corporatism and you have a point

There is a big difference between the two, (industrial) capitalism is for the white man, and (financial) corporatism is for the jew.
>>
>>60493631
You actually think your ''relationship'' with the U.S is somehow beneficial? Same with the EU? Why are you this fucking ignorant? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>60493510
Lot's of people on /pol/ don't understand the difference between Zionist Jews and Globalist Jews.
>>
>>60493454
dude. I watched reports from Maidan as a simple hohol from crowd said, "soon we will join the European Union and the salary will be 3000 Euros instead of 3000 hryvnes." Do you understand? its revolution of rednecks, they are deaf to the logical arguments
>>
>>60492730
try to think this way. Electronics in Poland are expensive, not because they are expensive indeed, but that because we need to change our PLN to USD which is 4:1, to buy chinese shit which if we pay in chinese currency, would be cheap since same reason it seems cheap to live in Poland if u change USD to PLN. I tried to explain it as simple as possible. Dolar now is desired(?) because all people must have it to buy chinese shit.

Ofc its not like only chinese keep dollar worth that much it is, since oil's world use petrodollars.
>>
>>60494002
I actually remember that, over a year ago on /pol/ in the threads some russian translated that interview. Those people are so fucking dumb it's actually laughable
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/07/polish-democracy-destroyed-constitution-media-poland?

they're ramping up the anti-polish propaganda
>>
>>60494002
>a simple hohol from crowd
just imagining a filthy hohol peasant with broken teeth holding a EU flag, top fucking kek
>>
>>60494002
>revolution of rednecks

Reminds me of the Iraq War when rednecks went to die for jews in Israel. Poor stupid rednecks.
>>
>>60494158
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

>2016
>not supporting American global domination
>caring about the lives of rednecks
>>
There will be no fucking maidan. It's one thing to import leftist hipster students and pay people to walk around with banners, completely different from giving them AKs and telling them to fight the police, army and our nationalists.
I guarantee you that when push comes to shove, not even 10% of those protester would stay and fight, most of them don't even know what they're marching for.
>>
>>60494129
>The Guardian
They are perpetually butthurt about everything.
>>
>>60493032
typical /int/ shitposting
>>
File: radovan.png (55 KB, 940x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
radovan.png
55 KB, 940x203
i just need to post this, i always do, in threads about poles/with poles in it

10/10 image i chuckle everytime, fucking polish names
>>
>>60494243
No one will ever convince me Iraq needed to be invaded, even for the "empire."

Name one thing better about Iraq today than with Saddam? Saddam hadn't done shit for years, he was just sitting there.
>>
>>60494365
>Poland makes ammendments with Russia
L O L
O
L
>>
>>60494403
ctrl + f his ID, he's literally roleplaying to belong to jewish elite or some shit, he's absolutely retarded
>>
>>60494403
Iraq is irrelevant. The refugee crisis tearing apart, dividing, and destroying Europe is the part that benefits us. They formed the EU as a direct opposition to us, and its another attempt for the Germans to conquer Europe using their Islamic buddies, again. Which will fail. Again.
>>
>>60486282
lel, they were boycotted by some right wingers who came there with banners like "stalin and dzierzynski were better than kaczynski (the guy who pretty much pulls the strings of our current party)"
>>
>>60493892
Sure, because the US troops are just as bad as the vile shit the soviet communist occupation pulled off for a period of decades.
Fuck off.
I'm not too fond of the fact we're basically fucking cucked because we allow the US for way too much and can't even kindly ask them to drop the goddamn visa system, but I'd still rather at least pretend we're best friends with the strongest military force on earth.
And the US has NO FUCKING INTENTION WHATSOEVER about our domestic policies unlike the EU which is practically all about invading our sovereign legislature.
>>
File: 1428631858953.png (106 KB, 375x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428631858953.png
106 KB, 375x368
>>60494444
one day
>>
>>60494444
t h e d r e a m
h
e
d
r
e
a
m
>>
>>60494526
>And the US has NO FUCKING INTENTION WHATSOEVER
your level of delusion is absolutely staggering, it's actually quite an incredible sight
>>
>>60493211
m8 its Poland, you must understand that when there is no war people go apeshit. We always need an enemy, if there is no enemy outside the country, we look for enemies in other polish people. If i would need to choose one of 7 deadly sins to describe Poland it would be Envy, we hate eachother, but hate not in hard version of this word but that we always want shit that others have got, when others desire ours. And we don't like people who have shit we want
>>
>>60493811
We had no choise. If Yanukovich - russian puppet remained in power, we would be in same debt but with russia, he took billions $ from russia. At least now we have rise of nationalism, something positive from maidan.
>>
>>60486282
Well emm. Ukraine wasn't and never will be in EU. Poland is already in EU. Wtf is this thread about?
>>
>>60494533
maybe after they return stolen books from our libraries after partitions
>>
>>60494533
yeah, when Hell freezes
>>60494526
Westcucks don't know shit about soviet occupation. They will never understand.
>>
>>60494444

Quads confirmed the amendments in the near future.
>>
>>60494623
>rise of nationalism, something positive from maidan
pls no more axes
>>
>>60494674
>Westcucks don't know shit about soviet occupation. They will never understand.
Said the retarded pole as he happily held the hand of his occupier that is exterminating the white race in northern and western europe, and biding his time to do the same to eastern europe

>>60494646
what's so important about those books? make new copies
>>
>>60494674
Westcucks as in Western Europe, yes. We do understand. That's why we aren't bothering you much, we're just kind of... there.
>>
>>60494593
Show me one fucking important US politician giving a rat's ass about what's going on in Poland.
>>
>>60494611
this post, and then

>>60494646
>maybe after they return stolen books from our libraries after partitions
topkek
>>
>its a swede obsessed with america and the cia and thinks the mongol putinlet is the savior of the white race thread
>>
>>60494623
>At least now we have rise of nationalism, something positive from maidan.
No you don't. Your ''''''''nationalists'''''''''' are bought and paid for by the U.S, EU and NATO.

You guys know Flashback? Biggest online forum in Sweden, there's a subforum about nationalism, there are numerous threads, one with 1.5k+ pages, discussing Ukraine, because there's a big number of swedish '''''''''''nationalists'''''''''' who went there for the euromaidan, and who are s till there. today they are mysteriously not nationalists anymore, support the EU and NATO, speak out against nationalists, and get interviewed by neocon radio stations in the U.S.

If you know swedish, go there and read the threads, there it's explained in detail time and time again how the '''''''nationalists'''''' in Ukraine are globalist shills
>>
>>60494244
True, typical lefties are skinny dreadlock lesbos studing history of art or some other bullshit, the most effcient thing they are capable of is collecting money for animal shelters
>>
>>60494748
>>60494773
why you responded to me twice
anyway, fuck off, if you think russia is so good then learn the language and travel there. They wont move a finger to do something about leftists in your country, its your fault, not USA, not Jews but your western consumptionism and socialism brought your fall
>>
>>60494623
Ukraine pls

You can CANCEL debts with Russia you aren't part of a political union with them. At most Putin will get mad and call you poor.

You can't cancel debts with the EU. They literally own you now.
>>
>>60494767
The fact that the U.S has military bases in Poland, and the fact that they control Europe through the EU (and like you said EU meddles in your affairs), is what I'm refering to. They WILL eventually start exercising pressure on you to open your borders for non-whites aswell, their goal is like i said white genocide. you're white. if you remain with them, you'll be targeted in the future
>>
File: eATDTRc.png (73 KB, 620x615) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eATDTRc.png
73 KB, 620x615
>>60494790
muh defenders of degeneracy
>>
>>60494646
>>60494674
>fosters hatred because of the stolen books
really?

I can explain your grudge only because of zombiepropagandaTV
>>
File: 1450640087123.png (900 KB, 799x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450640087123.png
900 KB, 799x599
this thread is spiderman
>>
>>60494790
>it's an american who doesn't understand that his government is the big bad causing white genocide in the world post
>>
>>60494997
>tfw your country is pure liberal and open-minded neverthless other filthy world claims the opposite
>>
>>60494987
>The fact that the U.S has military bases in Poland

Where? Names, addresses, GPS coordinates?
>>
>>60494918
>They wont move a finger to do something about leftists in your country
I know they won't, I'm not expecting that. They are indirectly though by undermining the EU and NATO, hence why I like them so much.

I might move there, depends on election outcome in 2018 and 2022.
>>
>>60495062
Yes, it was America that forced you to take the refugees. Yes, its America that cucks your men and tells your women to fuck tyrone and ahmed, and definitely not the fact that Germanics are cuck femboys
>>
>>60495099
NATO = USA.
You have fucking ''missile defense systems'' (nuclear launch sites) in Poland, not yours of course, but your masters.
>>
>>60495062
>his government is the big bad

It's not "our government". It's globalists that hate white countries they have no loyalty to anyone except billionaires and maybe Israel.
>>
>>60495048
>i dont like russia who allied germans to partition us
>hurr durr propaganda mind control murican mind control rays
how about you give us these books bad if you aren't so bad as our "propaganda" says:^)
>>
>>60494626
Russia-bro ,the day Poland will be obligated to give EU more money than the will give us, all people will go "Co kurwa, to my mamy im jeszcze płacić"?, and whole country will want to leave EU since no profit. People will wake up here, Polish people are too sensitive(?) when money comes too game, they go so greed that you are not able to imagine.
>>
>>60495185
Yes, it is. Your propaganda causes that. Your propaganda through hollywood, your jewish professors books that get used in swedish universities.

It IS your country causing all this shit
>>
Here is the demonstration in OP from afar
>>
>>60495207
Ah of course you're right. Obama is our bro right xD
>>
>>60495195
Where? Names, addresses, GPS coordinates?
>>
>>60494626
>Wtf is this thread about?
If PiS goes too far, american overlords might try to overthrow them to go back to ''normality''
>>
>>60495258

Rzucaj nie bądź pizda
>>
File: n.png (83 KB, 480x446) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n.png
83 KB, 480x446
>>60495111
at least you admit it, but stop shitting on my country over things you have no clue about
There will be no maidan in Poland. Never. Ever. Those people are insignificant minority and are dwarfed in comparison to right wing marches.
>>
>>60495294
LITERALLY ''Proofs''

They are there. I don't know name, addresses or GPS coordinates, but you do have those in your country
>>
>>60495195
>You have fucking ''missile defense systems''
No we don't and we don't have US bases either. Obongo chickened out of his promise. Fucking nigger.
>>
>>60486282

>ukraine

no such thing
>>
File: 1445142308512.jpg (73 KB, 419x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445142308512.jpg
73 KB, 419x249
>>60495256
I had no idea the Swedish media and government were controlled by Hollywood!

That explains why your country is so shit it has to be fiction
>>
>>60494910
Well the situation right now is that russia occupied parts of our land and that is the main problem, getting support from NATO/EU is logical, no way we can 1v1 russia.
>>
>>60494748
m8 you don't know what you are talking about. In 2011(?) there were guy that was working in sweden, was builder. He was putting eggs between bricks and that wooden shit, because he was angry when he thought about all art collection and gold that had been stolen during seden invasion.
>>
>>60495279
Obama is a globalist mixed race jewish pet raised in Indonesia that hates whites, Christianity, and every right in the constitution.

He's not my president, and not the president of any white man.
>>
>>60495387
>but stop shitting on my country over things you have no clue about
I'm not shitting on your fucking country. I'm telling you that you're not suffering the consequences of being owned by the U.S, EU and NATO yet because they are taking it slow and doing it in phases, when they're done with genociding whites in north and west europe, it WILL be your turn. They're not going to spare you it for any reason
>>
>>60495393
okay
>>
>>60495411
good point

wish i could edit posts
>>
File: 1448393622617.jpg (25 KB, 288x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448393622617.jpg
25 KB, 288x467
>>60495195
>''missile defense systems'' (nuclear launch sites)
>>
The only US base we had in Poland was CIA prison for durkas.
No military bases.
No missile shield.
Fuck you Obama.
>>
>>60495414
>there is no american cultural propaganda through hollywood
>american jewish professors books are not overrepresented in european universities
Hello CIA.
>>
>>60494997
people who jerk off to porn already are degenerates. at least its not cuckoldery or big black dick.
>>
>>60495425
Russia doesn't occupy parts of ''your'' land, fuck off now, you're retarded
>>
>>60495443
?
>>
File: 1450616295266.jpg (105 KB, 960x641) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450616295266.jpg
105 KB, 960x641
>>60495460
You do. You have no clue about poland, its people or our party plans. You just want to push your anti american agenda at cost of shitting on us. How about you fuck off and try to repair your own country first?
>>
>>60495241
Ah I see. Good luck to you then.

I was in Poland back in the time and it was really nice. Your villages with white stone houses and golden fields are so fucking nice.
>>60495355
Oh that sucks. But as I can see the whole government of Poland is on the EU side so there won't be Maidan.
>>60495425
>give eu gibe nato gibe money
At least 1 time in the whole fucking history try to manage your own business by yourself you fucking prostitutes.
>>
>>60495387
ten kurwa sierp i młot, top kek anonku XD
>>
>>60495459
I know, white american men seem surprisingly jew-wise, or atleast Kevin McDonald claims so.
>>
>>60495355
>If PiS goes too far, american overlords might try to overthrow them to go back to ''normality''
>mfw
too bad american overlords wont try to overthrow you to stop sucking mudslime cocks
>>
>>60495514
I have never seen any propaganda

wanna know how?
I don't watch TV LOLOLOLOLOLOLO LXDDD:::DD::D:D:DLXDLXLPXDPLDPLXPLLPXDLPD
>>
>>60495425
>that is the main problem

Yes it's a problem. But you guys need to realize that the solution isn't becoming a debt slave to the EU which is what is currently happening.

Honestly I hate seeing Ukraine turn into Greece.
>>
>>60495510
In 2008 or so Obama promised he would install Patriot systems in Poland. He also promist he would make travel from Poland to US visa-free.
He didn't do any of those things.
>>
File: 1445078137408.jpg (23 KB, 248x292) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445078137408.jpg
23 KB, 248x292
>>60495258
hahaahah
>>
>>60495591
Of course I want you to understand that you NEED to be anti-american. If you're not your country will EVENTUALLY come into a situation where you CAN'T oppose the forces that control you
>>
>>60495631
>too bad american overlords wont try to overthrow you to stop sucking mudslime cocks
Why would they? They're the ones sending them this way, and then our traitor politicians open our borders and let 2k+ in each week.
>>
>>60495637
I don't watch TV either, a majority of the people do though. TV is not the exclusive platform on which propaganda is spread though.
>>
>>60495654
I know. But missile defence =/= nukes.
>>
>>60495603
That's why Israel shills so hard in the US and not in Europe. They had to get the US to like jews somehow because no one here will ever take any guilt for the holocaust even though jews blame us by guilt of association.
Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 59
Thread DB ID: 418895



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.