[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
He was wrong? How can you defend yourselves?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 26
File: kurt.jpg (95 KB, 638x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kurt.jpg
95 KB, 638x638
He was wrong? How can you defend yourselves?
>>
>>60031384
>"Any faggot can put words next to dead person's image on the internet and call it a quote" Abraham Lincoln
>>
>>60031384
At least I know which end of the shotgun is supposed to point away from myself
>>
>>60031479
No, he actually said this.
>>
>>60031384
i grew up (was 12 or so) in their heyday. never liked them. i was more into smashing pumpkins, alice in chains, stp, and nin.

>>60031479
nope. that is a direct quote
>>
File: 09.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
09.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>60031384
mentally ill degenerate killed by his own wife for money... yeah he really had it all figured out op
>>
>>60031384
>Listening to a heroine addict
>Ever
>>
>>60031534
Well if he did and he blew his brains out. Doesn't that make you question his judgement?
>>
>>60031384
he was right but edgy kids are still gonna edgy
>>
>>60031384
Begin the " emo trend" NOW!
>>
>>60031534
So did Lincoln didn't you see the guy's post?
>>
>>60031384
He also blew his brains out and took a shitload of heroin because he was a damaged piece of shit. The only good thing about him was he made good music and that's about it. I could not give half a shit about how he feels about racists or fag bashers, he was an entertainer and a piece of shit and that's about it.
>>
File: kurt2.jpg (22 KB, 443x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kurt2.jpg
22 KB, 443x332
hey, i'm listening to "I Hate Myself And I Want To Die" right now

i have his journal right here as well. the guy talked like a schizophrenic and wrote even worse. i'd rather not take a lot of what he says seriously, but he is a fascinating figure to become as famous as he had.
>>
>>60031808
I'm not saying he's right. I just remember reading about it as a kid. I was listening to Pretty Hate Machine.
>>
lol and serves him right that kike cunt Courtney killed his libtard cuck ass
>>
>>60031579
>i grew up (was 12 or so) in their heyday. never liked them.
This. girls in my class cried when that shitbag died.
>i was more into smashing pumpkins, alice in chains, stp, and nin.
NWOBHM for me + old rock and blues.
>>
>>60031807
i know right? you never stick your dick in crazy, no matter how addicted
>>
>>60031384
I don't need to defend myself. He is wrong in every way. He was a mentally ill man who could play guitar. Therefore all his opinions are invalid and have no ground. Lets see you defend his stance on anything when your only argument literally blew its brains out.
>>
>>60031384
>supports leftie ideology
>so stupid that he kills himself
No coincidences here.
>>
I hate gays but still like to listen to nirvana hahahahaha try and stop me kurt
>>
>>60031384
Yeah, that philosophy is working out great for hi-oh wait he killed himself
>>
>>60031384
it was the 90s, the outlook was a lot different. in theory all of this shit seems right and sounds nice, doesn't it? everyone can be equal and we can all stop fighting and be happy among each other. in practice it just doesn't work and only leads to greater conflict.
>>
Kurt was a whiny bitch but he made some decent tunes.

>baww life is so shit here in Washington, one of the nicest places to live in the country

Soundgarden and Alice in Chains were better, though.
>>
>>60032058
>could play guitar.
[citation needed]
>>
>>60031384
A drug addict who mumbled and is only famous because he died...
>>
>>60032136
>but he made some decent tunes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY
>>
Remember kiddies, it's because of liberal anti-racists that we have the saying, "don't drink the Kool aid."
>>
Christ he was dreamy.
>>
>>60031579
>i was more into smashing pumpkins
damn shame about the pumpkins though. they put out 2 stellar albums and then went downhill fast. rip.
>>
Opinions cannot be wrong, they can only be derived from correct and incorrect sources and influenced as such. He had every right to request that those who do not agree with his views refrain from enjoying what he produced. That's his choice, and it's my choice to disregard him.
>>
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 410x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 410x358
>>60031384
>>
>>60032136
Washington is one of the nicest places in the country?
>>
>>60031996
I think she just helped alter his suicide letter to make her more prominent, well fuck whatever had a m8 that broke up with gf that used to play that droning nirvana constantly and talk about his fells.
>>
Taking advice from an Autistic faggot that blew his brains out is not a good way to run your life. Besides the only talented member of Nirvana was Dave Grohl, Kurt was a talentless hack that couldn't sing.
>>
>>60032328
>gish
>pices iscariot
>siamese dream
>melancholy
i count 4
>>
File: 1345541594004.jpg (64 KB, 472x516) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345541594004.jpg
64 KB, 472x516
>>60031479
>>
lets be thankfull he's dead,could you imagine what his twitter would look like
>>
>>60032367

They are also home to probably the best WW2 aircraft museum on the continent.
>>
>>60031918
How do you feel knowing he doesn't want you to listen to his music?
>>
the dude married a heroin junkie that probably killed him. not about to take life advice from anyone like that.

can't really fault him for being a drug addict though, apparently he had crippling stomach pain/ulcers his entire life. i'd probably shoot up if i had to deal with that too.
>>
>>60032574
How do you feel knowing he doesn't want anything anymore because he's dead and was a piece of shit?
>>
>>60032588
>directly contradicts himself
K.
>>
>>60032574
Great. It's like I'm raping his musical talent
>>
File: album.jpg (199 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
album.jpg
199 KB, 500x500
>>60031384
Nothing wrong. There's no reason to hate.

I don't support homosexuals but I don't hate them.
>>
>>60032716
What's the contradiction? You can understand why somebody does something without desiring to do it for yourself.
>>
>>60032468
gish and pisces were good, but not on the same level as the other two. adore was an unfortunate change of direction that came from firing jimmy. everything after that was ruined.
>>
>>60031384
never bought his records or went to his concerts, always only pirated his music, so it's fine.
>>
>>60031384
R.i.p
>>
File: heart-shaped-box.jpg (129 KB, 680x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heart-shaped-box.jpg
129 KB, 680x478
>>60031384

I was a teen in the 90's, I heard Nirvana everywhere but never really understood what people saw in it. It's boring, repetitive music. I think he just rode a wave of media hype (all the way to the grave) and people with little exposure to creative music lapped it up.

Anton Corbijn created a great music video for them, however.
>>
>>60031384
why should i listen to a crackhead?
>>
>>60031384
love trumps hate
thats why people who pander to lgbt got thousands in their patreon and people who pander to the right wing gets shit for breakfast

even trump have to self finance his campaign. hes literally david duke if dont have the moeny
>>
>>60031384
>caring about the political opinions of the court jester

Wew
>>
>>60034950

Trump chose to self finance you noob.
>>
>>60031384
He was wrong and I will still listen to Nirvana imagine if you had to agree with everything about every fucking band that you listen thinks (but when you do agree it helps of course like based Ramones)
>>
>>60032437
Dave grohl couldn't and still can't write a song for shit and when he did, Kurt laughed at the attempt
>>
Only thing worth listening to from a heroin addict is the music
>>
>>60032184
lel
>>
>>60035248
But do you think he'll actually be able to campaign as hard as he's currently doing without his billions
>>
>4chan autists mocking someone for having a mental illness
>>
>>60031384
Damn this blow my mind.
>>
I don't hate gays I don't hate women hell I don't even hate Muslims or Jews.

However I do hate those that utilize aforementioned to further their shitty and hellish agenda. Whether that's normal sexual, gay or shitskin
>>
>>60031384
I don't hate those people.
Even black people.
It just so happens that blacks are a disproportionate amount of criminals.
And I don't thing race mixing or multiculturalism is beneficial.

Guy killed himself though. You can thank his single mother and his shitty wife for that.
>>
>>60031384
>defend yourselves
The man literally blew his own brains out because he sucked more than the dumb nigger leadbelly he idolised.
>>
Watched the newish Cobain movie.

He was a narcissistic asshole who lost his virginity by raping a disabled girl.
>>
>>60031384

If he said that, it would be ironic since Courtney Loves numerous affairs with niggers and faggots are what pushed his depression to the point of an-heroing.
>fights for muh equal rights
>has to stay at home with baby while wife cucks him with other rappers and singers
>gets depressed
>complains and asks wife to stop slutting around town
>"youre not progressive and tolerant Kurt!"
>its [current year] Kurt!
>eats a shotgun popsicle
>>
>>60031384
Are you sure he said this?
Are you sure he didn't mumble unintelligibly like he had a mouth full of marbles and Novocaine, then blow his brains out?
>>
File: 1444782616139.jpg (218 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444782616139.jpg
218 KB, 600x600
>>60031384
I can defend myself with hands, close quarter weapons and long arms.

It also means I know how to use a shotgun for things other than blowing my brains out like a little faggot.

OP if you love him so much, why don't you follow his example?
>>
>>60031384

>Kurt Cobain safe place
>kills himself

Top kek
>>
>>60035838
Buzz confirmed unfree retard girl thing isn't true because if it was true, he'd know about it because news travel fast in a small town
>>
>>60031384

Didn't he fuck an ugly retarded girl(no not Courtney). Pretty sure I've never done that, I think I have the moral high ground over a retard diddling junkie who killed himself. Nirvana is played out anyway, I could go the rest of my life without hearing them again.
>>
didnt he try and rape a retard when he was like 17?
>>
>>60031384
He was mentally unstable and killed himself with a shotgun to the face
>>
The anti-Kurt posts here are hilarious. I'd like to see even one of you guys face a living Kurt Cobain and talk like this to him. First of all, you'd be silenced by his angelic beauty and otherworldly aura and charisma, secondly he'd shut you right the fuck up with his superior intelligence and deep understanding of the world.

It must make you feel great to say he "wrote a few good tunes". Where is your musical legacy, shitbrains? He did more than write a few good tunes, his songs were far more iconic and melodically rich than the fucking Smashing Pumpkins and any other bands mentioned ITT.

Why do people feel such a compulsive need to put greater people than themselves down? How does it benefit you? You would be better off seeing the great things in Kurt that others saw and trying to gain similar qualities yourselves than put him down. Yeah, I'm sure he'd be VERY impressed with you, your life history, your present mode of being. Ha.
>>
File: 1447994662118.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447994662118.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>mfw I hate homosexuals, people of different color, and women
>I bought all their records
>>
>>60036467
Nah, I would probably point out that he molested a retard.
>>
>>60031384
well there's nothing wrong with what he said. people of colour (black people I assume) aren't inherently bad, it's just that most of them...are bad. because they're people and not because of their colour.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with gay people either.
>>
>>60035537
He hasn't actually spent very much on his campaign.

He's only spent like $2,000,000 of his own money on the campaign. He's been masterfully manipulating the media campaign for him.
>>
>>60036467
nirvana were boring af tho and they did nothing that others haven't done before them.
>>
>>60031384

Yeah I should really listen to a heroin addict with such lousy taste in women that his wife murdered him and got everyone to believe it was a suicide because he was so damn fucked up to begin with.
>>
>>60031384
-multiculturalism in marketing: how to sell to as many people as possible
>>
I don't hate homosexuals at all. I have a friend who is one and is trying hard to turn towards Christ.

He is struggling with the fact he knows Christ is real and that he will have to give up his hedonism but I believe he can do it by the grace of God.
>>
File: cenko.png (117 KB, 351x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cenko.png
117 KB, 351x304
gay people are child molesters
>>
>>60036467

>I'd like to see even one of you guys face a living Kurt Cobain and talk like this to him

All I'd have to do is ask him when he stopped raping the disabled, turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away.
>>
File: i.png (135 KB, 1725x652) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i.png
135 KB, 1725x652
>>60036467
I don't play or write music.
Instead, I do useful things like design PCBs and write code.

When was the last time Kurt touched a copy of Eagle and design an RF wireless NES controller?
>>
File: 1266375292280.jpg (32 KB, 211x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1266375292280.jpg
32 KB, 211x212
>>60031384
>How can you defend yourselves?
He killed himself. Self explanatory.
>>
overrated betacuck i have no interest
>>
>>60031384
>quoting a retarded piece of shit who blew his brains leaving wife and children behind because >muh anguish of living ad a superstar
>thinking that makes a point
>>
>>60031384
This hippie thought it would be "chill" and "groovy" to shoot himself in the head. Fucking dumb Commies.
>>
>>60031384
one of the worst musicans ever walked the earth , fuck his opinions alongside with his music
>>
>>60037184
this

statistically speaking this has to be true based on the numbers
>>
>>60031534
Source pls
>>
>>60031534
RussianRoosterProof.jpg
>>
>>60031384
Honestly?

He has every right to say that, and every right tell people off.

The ONLY issue, absolute issue defactium, is that you cannot say the exact opposite. Just look at Chic Fil A, you could not have an opposite opinion without some rash reaction.

That is ultimately the biggest and fattest issue that acts as the elephant in the room among every other issue. Those that want to protect progressive ideals are hypocritical. They fear what their opponents may do or say, but do and say the same things themselves, just different targets.
>>
>>60031384
Liberals are mentally ill
Is this news to anybody?
>>
>>60036467
He wrote music that just happened to appeal to a large amount of people during that time. Your entire argument is retarded because I could counter what you're saying by saying that every iconic song is made with talent.
>>
Good riddance.

Also, what the fuck is this logic
>be Germany
>"leave us the fuck alone"
>homos, niggers and feminazis destroying your beloved country
>leave us the fuck alone
>>
>>60031579
i am in the same age bracket and feel the exact same way. got into alice in chains before nirvana hit the big time (friend's cool uncle got us a tape). Nevermind was all right but the band quickly became an image people latched onto and still is. I laughed when my dad told me the news he died. if he had lived on the would be seen today the same as any other band you listed. If billy corgan had offed himself everyone would be going on about how siamese dream is one of the best rock albums of all time.
>>
>>60037547
Do you honestly need a source what did you think the song In Bloom was about?

And yes he wrote a song called In Bloom about this very thing. He likes to shoot his gun and sing along but he doesn't know what it is about. Kurt was a very big feminist and hated when anti-feminist guys would listen to his music.
>>
>>60031384

>>60038107
>>
>>60031384
Joke's on him, I download music illegally.

>MLG Pro Haxxor skills coming through in the clutch
>>
>>60035985
Okay as a Courtney fag, I have to just say that she did cuck him, but she has never dated a black guy if it wasn't for show because she, herself, is a huge racist as well. So much so that during the alternative grunge riot grrrl movement, she basically alienated anyone of color from being represented as a female rock musician.
She's a whore no doubt, but she is much more interested in white aesthetics and using gay people to further her agenda as a gay icon considering her career is ogre
>>
Jokes on you faggot I've never actually heard any of your faggy music and I don't plan to.

My ethnic groups music has songs about how racemixing is always evil and shameful, how fags deserve death, and how women should serve man by following his order and providing him money and producing child and their value beyond these is not very much.

I'll listen to our music.
>>
>>60039161
Jokes on him, he's dead.
>>
>>60037197
>NES controller
>video games
I swear I thought you were smart until that
>>
If Courtney really did kill him, that's a shame.
If you want to get away with, kill a drug addict
>>
>>60031384
who cares he's just a high school drop out
>>
>>60038861
>Do you honestly need a source what did you think the song In Bloom was about?


I don't listen to Nirvana, so yes i would appreciate a source
>>
>>60038861
Soo... source?
>>
>>60031533
His wife killed him, if you want the ultimate red pill, watch soaked in bleach
>>
>>60039367
Yeah, kurt lived long enough to make a SNES wireless controller instead. That guy probably forgot that snes was released before kurt died
>>
>>60031384
Cobain would be on /pol/ if he was alive today. Rebellion is a metaphysical condition.
>>
>>60034950
>love trumps hate
So tired of this Disney tier thinking, this bullshit placebo intended to neutralize outrage, anger, and disgust.
>bad emotions are bad!
There is nothing wrong with hating evil, self destructive, sexual driven, narcissistic, pleasure-loving behavior. Of course a drug-addled musician who consumed with all these things would disparage anyone who might show the slightest bit of hesitancy at following him down his destructive path.
These people are the worst, preying on young people when they are the least stable and most malleable.
He is product of the 60's, a people not looking for love but pleasure who distanced themselves from the fact only now masked under unearned cynicism and nihilism
>>
>>60038861
The song In Bloom was about his close childhood friend Dylan Carlson

It doesn't mean anything about feminism or any other political shit. Nice try though faggot.

Now, ''Rape Me'' on the other hand...
>>
>>60031600
This. Fuck their over-rated simplistic horseshit music. I'm happy I never spent a nickel on their crap.
>>
>>60032184
This to be honest family.

He was a heroine addict who could do that raspy alternative guy voice very well and sorta play guitar
>>
>>60032437
I can't remember if it was their first drummer, or the rhythm guitarist that was briefly in the band, but one of the former (pre-fame) members of Nirvana financed Bleach. Cobain kicked him out of the band afterwards and never paid him back for putting up the money to record the album. Then the dude decided to join the navy and he became a SEAL. I'd say that guy is probably the most talented person to ever be associated with Nirvana. Can't remember his name though
>>
He did say this but at the time Cobain said this there wasn't rampant degeneracy on the level that we see now. 3rd wave feminism and all the other degenerate shit like identifying as a kettle or spoon weren't mainstream.

>Homosexuality
Pretty sure in some of his journals he talks shit about them. Look it up yourself.

He made a career out of being a hypocrite so why are you fags even taking this shit seriously anyway?
>>
>>60040524
No, you're full of shit. The first drummer got paid all royalties owed from his drumming on the album Bleach and bought a house with the money.

Stop lying on the internet where facts are easily checkable, faggot.

>>60032437
OBVIOUS B8
>>
>>60031861
>Begin the " emo trend" NOW!

Nirvana fans were not emo for the most part. Most people who bought the CDs in 92-94 could barely make out the lyrics but liked them because they sounded like they were angry at something. They liked how Nirvana was saying "fuck you music industry, fuck you rolling stone magazine," and it was very fashionable to like the band.

The majority of the fans in the early 90s were young normalfags who's opinion of the band was "nirvana? Yea they kick ass!" and this really pissed off Kurt. Cobain was upset when he learned his music was popular with the jocks he had hated all his life.

While emo was around in the early 90s it was not even remotely associated with grunge. Emo was post-hardcore punk until it became more tame and mainstream in the late 90s.

I have no idea why but a lot of millenials do have the misconception that Nirvana was Emo simply because Kurt killed himself.
>>
>>60031384
Listening to someone's opinion whoes only contribution to this world is some lame music. The best thing he did was buy a shotgun
>>
>>60040702
Emo is bands like Bauhus and some of The Cure's stuff.

Nirvana were essentially a watered down version of Black Flag if Black Flag decided to write pop hits while still pretending to maintain their integrity...
>>
>>60039760

that's what he gets for being such a liberal pansyboy and dealing with borderline woman without regards to common sense
>>
>>60040906

Exactly. But you try and explain it to kids who grew up on 4chan and they think it is "CRAWLING IN MY SKIN" and wrist cutting.
>>
>>60031384
mentally ill and a drug addict

what is it to discuss?
>>
>>60031384

being pro homo was actually quite radical in the early 90s
>>
>>60037443
the 1950s speaks
>>
>>60036467
> First of all, you'd be silenced by his angelic beauty
I agree he was handsome af

>his superior intelligence and deep understanding of the world.
Cmon m8 he was a mentally ill manchild. His journals are some of the most autistic things I've ever seen written.
>>
>>60031384
Courtney Love cucked him so hard he killed himself so I don't value his opinion.
>>
>>60040979
Honestly, it's because normies always think that things that convey sadness or anything that isn't some sort of happy mindless bollocks are ''emo'' or weird...

Even when I was growing up people thought that you were ''Emo'' if you had any haircut other than short back and sides. If you stayed inside during summer even for maybe a day or two, you'd get called an emo. Emo is basically slang for ''weird'' or ''not a complete mindless zombie''

Shits changed now, man...
>>
>>60040156
What really? I can't imagine Carlson wanting to sing along to anything after listening to Earth 2.

Cobain was a shitty musician and lyricist who hated himself because people liked him and wanted him to quit shooting smack, but the OP is an accurate quote and was said in the aftermath of a group of drunk guys raping a woman outside a gas station while singing Polly, it made national news and he was really fucking angry about it.

Don't ask me for a source, I used to like shitty music so I've read about 15 different books on the guy.
>>
>>60040906

Both of those bands are goth you dumb faggot. Early emo sounded like the bands you and I, I hate myself, red roses for a blue lady.
>>
>>60041395
>What really? I can't imagine Carlson wanting to sing along to anything after listening to Earth 2
Yes. Carlson also sold him the shotgun

>Cobain was a shitty musician and lyricist
I'm not even a cobain fan but you're fucking retarded
>>
>>60031600
Why are you using images from an anti-racist movie?
>>
>>60031807

excuse me, sir, but are you insinuating that Cobain was addicted to women of extraordinary valor and self-sacrifice?

i always thought Courtney Love was a nasty, degenerate bitch that actually killed him.
>>
>>60040951
>that's what he gets for being such a liberal pansyboy

He was a libertarian and people compare his political and personal views to those of Ron paul. This comes as a surprise who just assume "rock star = leftist hippie".

>opposed foreign intervention
>opposed gun control and owned a lot of guns
>decriminalize drugs
>anti-censorship
>hated clinton and the federal government (bordering on anarchy)
>bitched about taxes
>interested in Ayn rand
>bought a lot of books on anarcho-capitalist theory

Some people think Cobain was exposed to libertarian views were influenced by Frank Zappa. Cobain was heavily influenced by Zappa and a huge fan.
>>
>>60032064
> so stupid he kills himself.
Actually if he was still alive he'd just be another guy who played rock n roll losing all popularity to pop acts / rappers. He'd be remembered as a washed up old guy by the mainstream public but since he killed himself around the peek of his career he's now remembered as a legend; and of course he took an issue with racists, homophobes, and sexists many of his fans where minority, homosexual, and women.
>>
>>60032064

seriously - if you think he actually killed HIMSELF, you are totally unfamiliar with the fact surrounding the case.

i was never one of those Cobain fanboys, but when i started to actually look into this, the evidence is fucking compelling...

Courtney Love killed him; he didn't kill himself.
>>
>>60031384
He did drugs and then killed himself

Suffice to say his opinions are irrelevant
>>
File: hugefan.jpg (198 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hugefan.jpg
198 KB, 500x333
>>60041916

>Cobain was heavily influenced by Zappa and a huge fan.

was he influenced by a device similar to this one?
>>
>>60040541
All of the retarded chicks in the indie scene he was originally a part of were some kind of radfem whoresluts

Cobain was a fucking retard, as should be obvious from him killing himself because he felt like he didn't deserve success
>>
I like Nirvana songs but Cobain was leftist af.

It doesn't matter though, I don't listen to music becausd of the artist's political ideas.
>>
>>60041763
>anti-racist
>proud white man BTFO of niggers brandishing weapons on his porch

i loved that scene desu
>>
you can love the art and not the artist. artists are actually really shit role models desu
>>
File: BigAssAd.jpg (38 KB, 350x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BigAssAd.jpg
38 KB, 350x400
>>60042136

Cobain was a living skeleton when he died and had been contemplating suicide since he was 12 years old. He had purposely overdosed not long before his death "to punish Courtney" but he survived the night.

It's possible he was murdered but it that's what happened they were doing him a favor. He wanted off this wild ride by that point.

>>60042316

Hey I sell those! I sold them in airport hangers and high end car show rooms (sold a few to the porsche dealership). they are awesome.
>>
What are some /pol/ tier music albums?
>>
Cobian would be transgendered if he was alive today. The guy was a bitch
>>
>>60031384
Make sure you get your whole head in front of the shotgun senpai. You do want to follow Cobain don't you?
>>
>>60031384
he killed himself because his true self couldent take anymore of this Faggotry
>>
Look at the first post on this board. That's an ad hominem attack (Logical Fallacy #7). Sorry, you failed logic 101.
>>
>>60042728
Death Grips Exmilitary
>>
what's wrong with the quote?
>>
>>60031384
>Implying the media tells me what to think based on some prefabricated "idols" for the youth.

That guy was a little bitch, that's why he got his brains blown out.
>>
File: sakura smug.jpg (29 KB, 337x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sakura smug.jpg
29 KB, 337x404
>>60043042
>>
>>60042682

Cobain's murder was pretty easy to pass off as a suicide for the very reasons you mentioned. those facts do not at all mitigate the fact that he was, indeed, murdered. the case has been examined thoroughly and determined to be murder, not suicide - and that, no less, by a detective who was initially HIRED BY LOVE!

http://www.cobaincase.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHYZUxecqjw


if you're interested in a good murder mystery (not that there's any doubt on who did it - singer El Duce even stated that Love solicited him to kill Cobain) check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g

moreover, i'd be careful if i were you. since you have been influenced by the same huge fans as Cobain, you'd might want to watch your back.
>>
>>60031384
Who cares about what that faggot says?
>>
>>60036467
I need to high-five you for that
Stay beautiful
>>
>>60043481

Oh I know, I've heard the theories and read the evidence.

But killing Coain at that point in his life would be like waiting for a man to jump off a bridge and then shooting him before he landed. He was on his way out anyway.
>>
>>60032367
It's nice if you're a dirtbag liberal SJW and have no clue how the real world works.
>>
>>60031384
Kurt was pretty much an early SJW. I don't see anything wrong with calling people out for being hateful. You can be racially/ethnically aware as a person without hating anyone. Some goes for homosexuals and women. There is no good reason to hate these groups of people. No matter what group someone belong to, you must evaluate them as an individual first.
>>
>>60040524
He didn't become a SEAL, you faggot
>>
>>60031384
He was a degenerate drug addict that dropped his infant child in a heroin stupor.

So unhappy with his life, he eventually blew his head off with a shotgun.

I won't take his advice.
>>
>>60044218
Yeah just look at how well that's going for your country, c u c k n a d a.
>>
>>60031384
Nirvana is shit tier music, only autistic edgelords and self-harmers listen that proto-emo garbage.
>muh mosquito
>>
>>60044311
>So unhappy with his life, he eventually blew his head off with a shotgun.

see

>>60043481

it's just not true.

it's not like i'm in "denial" about his "suicide;" i was never a big fan of Nirvana back in the day. i always assumed he offed himself.

i heard someone say that it was a massive cover-up, and that Love was responsible and the evidence conclusively demonstrated it. that's the kind of thing that interests me, so i looked into it.

lo and behold, there is MUCH more reason to believe he was murdered, than that he killed himself.
>>
>>60044662
Even if he didn't kill himself he was a pussy and a whiner, that's why everyone believed his suicide, it wasn't out of character for that attention whore faggot.
>>
>>60043924
>But killing Coain at that point in his life would be like waiting for a man to jump off a bridge and then shooting him before he landed. He was on his way out anyway.

this, too, misses critical facts:

he was in the process of divorcing Love. she didn't have the TIME to wait for him to kill himself, assuming that such a thing was even likely at some future point. she even had a friend ask her to find the "meanest divorce attorney she could find" in seeking to safeguard whatever she gained from marrying him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_dV87uM4s

see 15 minutes in.

i understand your argument, but it is flatly irrelevant in light of the facts.
>>
>>60031930
this.
>>
>>60044779

that why i said it was very easy to pass it off as a suicide, when it was, in fact, a murder.

it's like the Michael Jackson case: even if he WAS innocent, he spent his entire life making it extremely easy to bring the charge of pedophilia against him.
>>
>>60031384
His music is so bad. So fucking talentless. He wad the voice a generation void of talent and set the stage for more talentless hacks.
>>
>>60031384

But I like Boston
>>
>>60044611
>>60045215
What is good music?
>>
>2016
>still buying into the Love killed Kurt meme

daily reminder he tried offing himself multiple times before and failed at it til he decided to use a shotgun
>>
File: 12314124.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12314124.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>60045561
>>
>>60044984

A woman with a newborn child divorcing from a wealthy suicidal junkie rock star. How do you think that would turn out if it went to court?

She would get his money and custody of the child by default. Why would she need to rush to kill him?

If impending divorce was the motive, Cobain would have had far more motive to kill her instead.
>>
>>60031384
Never even heard his whatever the fuck he played.
>>
>>60045846

addressed repeatedly

>>60045086
>>60043481
>>
>>60045922
>muh conspiracy theory!

>>/x/
>>
>>60046019

>dismissing out of hand the very existence of conspiracies on a board that believes jews secretly run the planet

>>>/mlp/
>>
File: 1369265723543.gif (171 KB, 267x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369265723543.gif
171 KB, 267x199
>>60031579
>>60031930
>>60032136
>>60032574
>>60039161
>>60042728
>>60043130
>>60045561
>Listening to the audible jew
>at all
>>
>>60031384
He was doped out of his mind.

When people use drugs their standards go very low, almost sub-par and they frequently hang out with homosexual people, Hiv-positive needle freaks and strange mud-skin narcotic dealers with rat faces. That is the point when you start to preach the tolerance bullshit to justify your pathetic no-standards.
>>
File: 1429714214976.jpg (99 KB, 480x1609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429714214976.jpg
99 KB, 480x1609
>>60036467
ayy lmao
>>
>>60031930
Kurt always said most of his lyrics did not represent him or his opinions. He claimed to be very happy and simply introverted. He told his fans not to take his lyrics seriously.
>>60031384
Perhaps due to my previously claim then this statement by proxy should also be taken with a salt grain?
>>
>>60036467
I salute you, fellow anon.
That need is caused by vulgarity. They don't really see any difference between Beethoven and a modern shitty pop group. Adjectives are the same, and they pay the same respect to both things. Pure stupidity. Anyways, tho I like Kurt, you are exaggerating.
>>
>>60031384
Regardless of whether he really said this or not, Kurt Cobain was a doped out hippie who made shitty music and took the progressive way out. I wouldn't listen to a thing he said if he were the last man alive.
>>
File: 1397524520545.jpg (501 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397524520545.jpg
501 KB, 3000x3000
>>60046498
>When people use drugs their standards go very low, almost sub-par and they frequently hang out with homosexual people, Hiv-positive needle freaks and strange mud-skin narcotic dealers with rat faces.
Citation needed.
You're obviously unaware of the vast amount of high functioning drug users. Bankers and politicians probably do more drugs than your average joe. A lot of bankers in London do heroin frequently but you'd never guess it to look at them...
There is a difference between a drug user and a junkie, you faggot.
>>
>>60031384
kurt was based. but yeah, bit of a libtard.
>>
>>60037547
He did actually say it
>>
>>60047036

This. White collar drug users abuse prescription drugs.

Young people don't have easy access for the better prescription drugs, and after they get addicted to them they seek to lower cost alternatives.

This is how heroin spread through vermont in recent years. It is a shit tier substitute for the better prescription opiates that their parents are abusing.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/heroin/how-heroin-linked-to-prescription-drug-abuse
>>
>>60031384
Nirvana suck.
>>
Criticism of LGBT ideology is not a hatred
>>
>>60031384
Who fucking cares what a mentally ill junkie thinks.

He killed himself, too. Maybe you should listen to him on that front, OP.
>>
>>60047609
There's nothing wrong with hating those who seek to destroy you and everything you love and hold dear.
>>
>>60032039
>Be me, born in 1985.
>Be nine when Kurt shot himself.
>Have older brothers that listened to Nirvana.
>Billy Corgan a shit.
>Metallica is objectively superior, get called a fag by my brother for liking "fag shit."
>Listen to Smashing Pumpkins, Garbage and No Doubt on repeat.
>Cranberries are okay, zombies are cool.
>Based Bill moves in down the street and quickly realizes we host the parties.
>Get introduced to Angra, Cradle of Filth, Emperor and Samael.
>Realize that being a metal head is not only accepted, but encouraged.
>Understand that my brothers and their friends are the faggots.
>Start listening to pure Norwegian black metal at the age of 14 around the same time I go through a growth spurt.
>Dominate the CD player.
>Everyone that attends my house either because a fan of extreme metal or leaves forever.
>With the enlightenment of Bill the Guru, I killed grunge in my neighborhood in 1999.
>>
>>60041763
> american history x
> anti-racist

I'm not even racist, but what?

The ending of the movie is literarilly a black guy shooting the white guy randomly, proving that black people have no idea how to forgive or be normal people.
>>
>>60047793
Hate hurts the one who hate.
>>
>>60048015
Says who
>>
>>60047814
Metallica is objectively far superior
>>
>>60048153
He's talking about 90s metallica anon
>>
File: just give er.jpg (40 KB, 450x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
just give er.jpg
40 KB, 450x450
>>60047814
>Realize that being a metal head is not only accepted, but encouraged.
>Understand that my brothers and their friends are the faggots.
>Start listening to pure Norwegian black metal
>I killed grunge in my neighborhood in 1999

It already died in Canada by 1996.

Also where do you live where metal was accepted in the late 1990s? Red Deer?
>>
>>60048339
Death Magnetic is GOAT
>>
>>60048339
No, I'm talking about And Justice For All, because that's the only Metallica album we had at the time.
>>
>>60048856
Death Magnetic is 2008 anon, not the 90s.
>>
>>60039760

I just watched that last night. I don't know if I'm convinced it's murder but it's certainly not cut and dried suicide and the investigation should be reopened. Too bad the investigation was closed so quickly after it happened and the body cremated and shotgun melted down.

I mean the shell being on the opposite side of his body as it should have been, the amount of heroin he was literally dying on when he was supposedly able to remain conscious and do it, the note being written by 2 different people, the practice sheet for forging Kurt's handwriting, and there's definitely a motive if there were proceedings for divorce.. I think it's likely that Cali killed him (last person to see him) at Courtney's instructions.

>>60031384

I don't hate any of those things. But I do hate 3rd wave Feminists and practitioners of Dinduism.
>>
>>60031384
In the end, he did the right thing.
>>
>>60047972

true but doesn't the main character end up getting butt raped and getting counseling from some nigger then denouncing his nazism?
>>
>>60048983
yes, but what happens at the end (his bro getting killed by a black guy) basically says "lol he was actually right back when he was fully neo-nazi"

It shows that white people are willing to compromise on their beliefs and sit peacefully with black people, but those damn negroes are all violence.
>>
>>60048943

I tried to watch it, but 20 minutes in I realized that I didn't care.
>>
>>60048917
that one has "one" on it which is a favorite among all grunge fans that I know off, so your brother sounds like a giant idiot. I thought he had a problem with load/reload
>>
>>60031384
At least I didn't get kill by my GF while blacking out due to drugs.
>>
>>60049145

Well, I think it was interesting from a criminal justice standpoint.
>>
>>60032039

There were only 2 people in my 7th grade who even knew who he was when he died, myself and my girlfriend, maybe a few others but I doubt it. when talking about it people didn't even know the band until I mentioned the Weird Al Parody of Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Most of them liked Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, or Country.

We just heard Weird Al songs in music class a lot.

The closest anyone else got to grunge or metal was a friend (who later turned out to be gay) liked Stone Temple Pilots and another friend of mine was into Green Day and Offspring at the time.
>>
>>60034704
I used to dislike Nirvana for the longest time for sounding the death knell for the 80s hard rock, metal, and yes even pop metal trends. It seemed like there was nary a bitchin' ass solo to be heard in most music from the 90s.

But lately I've been coming around to appreciating Nirvana a bit. They have some catchy riffs and stuff. Even if it is relatively simple music, it has enough non-diatonic harmony and shit or whatever to keep things interesting.
>>
>>60042728
titus andronicus - the monitor
sunn o))) - monoliths & dimensions
godspeed you! black emperor - slow riot for new zero canada
the pop group -y
burzum - filosofem
faust - faust
can - tago mago
mclusky - mclusky do dallas
>>
>>60049134
this. plus the ending in the original script was the the cops telling the mother and sisters and then panning to the bathroom where he is shaving his head.
>>
>>60041814
Hello, reddit, great post, I give you five up bloats xDDD xD xDDD
>>
>>60036467
Smashing Pumpkins are pretty bad, imo.

https://youtu.be/E8nD0W1Hrck
>>
File: kurt courtney.png (87 KB, 542x805) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kurt courtney.png
87 KB, 542x805
>>60031384
>He was wrong?

He was a heroin addict who married Courtney Love, founded a Pixies tribute band and shot himself in the head. These are not good indicators that you should trust his opinions.
>>
>>60050262

>faust - faust
>can - tago mago

Good taste, though your other selections are retarded.
>>
>>60050468
what's the issue?
>>
>>60050435
Dude rekt her desu
>>
>>60050435
This is the first time I've seen a fedora btfo someone
>>
>>60050435
>wage gap insult

ruined
>>
Kurt Cobain:
>hated himself, hated life, committed suicide, in typical SJW fashion
"I HAVE DEPPPRESSSION" ;'( ;( T_T

Brave /POL/acks:
>proud of own genes, proud of white heritage, lifting weights, banging white chicks, stockpiling guns to use on OTHER people
"Hitler did a few things wrong, but he truly wanted to restore Europe to greatness."
>>
>>60046779
>blew his brains out

yeah what cheery fellow
>>
>>60051879
>>
>>60031384
>kurt cobain
>relevant
>ever

What did he do for a living?
>>
>>60052595

>implying musician isn't a profession

he made more in just a few years than most people will make all their lives.
>>
>>60048130
I say that. I live with hate everyday. I know hate very well.

Also you can get things done without hate.
>>
>>60031534
Abraham Lincoln never said that, faggot
>>
I guess that's ironic considering his shitty music spawned a generation of edgelords.
>>
File: everman.jpg (127 KB, 485x725) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
everman.jpg
127 KB, 485x725
>>60040524

That would be Jason Everman (on the left in the pic, taken 07/09/89 at a show attended by 20 people), a guitarist that after he was kicked out of Nirvana was briefly also a member of Soundgarden. Then he joined the SEALS and killed hajis for a living. It's true that he did pay the $606.17 cost to record Bleach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ebdOH36uo
>>
>>60053723
Its a shame, too many people took his music way too seriously, more then he ever did. He always said that people read into his lyrics too much.

He just write whatever and somehow made a fucking song out of it.
>>
>>60053572
"I actually spoke the words posted by Anon." Abraham Lincoln
>>
>>60031384
How mind blowing.
>>
>>60036467
I know this is bait but do you remember when he BTFO Axl Rose? Axl shit himself with rage at Kurt and Kurt just laughed like a maniac. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bh55xA2KSs
>>
>>60031384
>be 2016
> discover 1994
> blog about it on /pol/

this is finally going to be the year that /pol/ gets deleted
>>
>>60037197
I don't wanna burst your bubble or anything but this shit is not useful at all.
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 26
Thread DB ID: 393512



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.