[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JIDF SLIDING THE TRUTH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

check it out
>>
this was gone in like less then 30 mins
>>
File: jew baby dicks.jpg (28KB, 310x232px) Image search: [Google]
jew baby dicks.jpg
28KB, 310x232px
>>60001953
F A L S E
L
A
G
confirmed
>>
bump; the sliding is getting ridiculous
Do we have any better proof?
>>
File: Pepe_Nail_Bernie.jpg (109KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Nail_Bernie.jpg
109KB, 469x331px
>>60001953
posting your own screencap

Patetic
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
>>
>>60002444
woah Epic trips
>>
Pretty much
>>
>>60002444
Yeager at the bundy ranch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YyDTBm_puI
>>
>>60001953

I would be inclined to believe you OP.....considering that the marxist jews who own and control the social media propaganda sites in America have such a well-thought out "sound byte" of "YallQaueda".
>>
>>60002429
This thread itself is a board slide thread.
>>
>>60003171
no, I made this after my old one got slid

kill yourself
>>
File: 1444021704606.jpg (23KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444021704606.jpg
23KB, 526x400px
>Make a video
>it starts with:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=73c_1451829059
>at some point, it suddently changes to:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fc0_1430022499
>Name it "SHOCKING racist rednecks militia shoot unarmed BLM protesters at oregon"
>share it on twater, niggerbook and jewtube
>post it with "OMG, IS HORRIBLE, IT'S LIKE THE NAZIS ALL OVER AGAIN" #Oregonunderattack #BlackLivesMatters
>lay down on your couch and stay comfy
>???????????????
>Prostitution

>Enjoy all the butthurt from niggers
>Bonus points for a "with open gates" tier video
>>
>>60002429
>patetic

Pathetic
>>
>It is actually real

Well fuck, /pol/ was right. I really feel somewhat ashamed for beginning to believe sandy hook was a hoax, but the evidence just keeps mounting.
>>
What really happened in Sandy Hook
>>
>>60002646
So what
Yeager is one of those tatical trainers
who makes videos about guns shit
From what I've seen from him he is big pro second amendment
>>
>>60003476
wait, what?
>>
False flag right before Obama's executive action against gun ownership.

They're not even trying anymore.
>>
Explain like I'm a retard: how does this point to a false flag?
>>
>kike mods manufacturer a GET controversy to slide legitimate threads
>>
>>60003584
>be yeager
>utter death threats at gun grabbers
>marginalize patriot types
>be involved with bundy ranch (1st incident)

Is this not worrying or suspicious to you niggers?
>>
>>60003640
>how does this point to a false flag?
To demonize right wing gun owners in this specific case.
>>
>>60003741
I understand that part. But what is it about this guy?
>>
>>60003640
I honestly don't see the connection
James Yeager isn't some new face
He has been around for years making YouTube videos about guns
There is no reason to suspect him as being a provacatour that I can see
>>
>>60003301

Here's another example.

They actually deleted the 5999999 GET and the thread that brought attention to this fact.
>>
>>60003811

I haven't read the sources, but what seems to be implied is that this guy at the ranch is a plant and was involved in Sandy hoax
>>
reminder that oathkeeper type patriots are government provocateurs. They were going to arm BLM niggers so you shills can stfu
>>
File: NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg (383KB, 1206x1636px) Image search: [Google]
NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg
383KB, 1206x1636px
>>60003640
Check out Operation Northwood
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

From 1950 through 1953, the U.S. Army sprayed chemicals over six cities in the United States and Canada, in order to test dispersal patterns of chemical weapons. Army records stated that the chemicals which were sprayed on the city of Winnipeg, Canada, included zinc cadmium sulfide, which was not thought to be harmful.

The CIA leadership had serious concerns about these activities, as evidenced in a 1957 Inspector General Report, which stated:
Precautions must be taken not only to protect operations from exposure to enemy forces but also to conceal these activities from the American public in general. The knowledge that the agency is engaging in unethical and illicit activities would have serious repercussions in political and diplomatic circles ...
—1957 CIA Inspector General Report[
>>
>>60003811
>But what is it about this guy?
Once you really think about the situation, it's pretty obvious. Or, maybe I'm just wearing a tinfoil hat and nothing will happen.

The guy is an agent provocateur who lights the fire of a deadly militiaman-cop gunfight. Then "gun nuts" will be attacked in the media and Obama will issue an executive action literally days after the event.
>>
>>60003725
There was plenty of people who went to by day ranch to show support
That isn't anything special

>utter death threats at gun grabbers
Many people take our gun rights seriously, if anybody tried to make my guns I would shoot. He is just speaking his mind.
>>
>>60001953
Self hating Jew here bumping for great justice.
>>
File: Interesting.png (213KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.png
213KB, 1802x905px
Power comes out of the barrel of a gun.
>>
>>60003821
>Be american government
>find popular jewtube patriot types while I'm combing the interwebs for potential domestic terrorists that pose a threat to the nigger in chief
>find yeagers
>ayo yeagers, holla atcha boy in the DHS if you wan't some gwop juuhearddd
>government works with yeagers

the bundy's magically got out of Jail early and it was apparently due to some mistake the judge made. It's obviously bullshit, they just got them to switch sides and collaborate with the government for shekels
>>
File: tumpsman.jpg (284KB, 1863x871px) Image search: [Google]
tumpsman.jpg
284KB, 1863x871px
feast your eyes
>>
>>60003906
>>60004013
Ok, this makes sense. You know that undercover FBI agents infiltrated the Bundy Ranch people to start collecting information and identifying them.

Perhaps his persona is merely a cover so he can cozy up with the right wing milita groups, and Huffington Post was told to run a story about him to establish his credibility.

Makes sense
>>
IT'S TODAY, THE HAPPENING, BETWEEN 5:30AM AND 5:30PM TODAY FAGGOTS, ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>60004035
Nothing is wrong with that. But it gives ammo to jewish media when you have white patriots yelling "I'll kill you"

>be liberal gay dad watching cnn with my husband and adopted nigger baby
>see news of rednecks touting guns
>see said rednecks making threats
>cry
>beg the nigger president for gun control and ferociously applaud his new executive order
>Jews like Diane Fienstein, Rahm Emmanuel, and Cass Sunstien win
>>
>>60004156
Do you have any proof to suggest Yeager is a provacatour other than simply being at the places?
>>
>>60004476
Yeager doesn't have to be a public provocateur. His best bet if he was on the FBI payroll would be to discretely agitate others into being provacteurs, so the DOJ has more to charge them with
>>
>>60004451
Who the fuck cares
I'm right and I know it so I'm not going to rephrase my way of thinking to appease some faggots
I would kill anybody who tried to disarm me.
You are using the same arguments liberals make about trump
>he said things that would upset Isis
>he is just giving them a reason to hate us
>people like trump are the reason terrorist hate us
>>
>>60004043
more like honorable aryan tbqh
>>
>>60004600
But what I don't understand is why you people this this of him
I used to subscribe to his YouTube channel some years ago when I was going through my gun obsession phase and he never did anything to arouse my suspension
I'm pretty sure he teachers a gun course where he teaches people how to use fire alarms properly and tactical shit. I'm pretty sure he used to be in some pmc or something.
>>
>>60004645
>talking about ISIS like its a real thing
nigger pls, we already now that FSA and quaddafi rebels are ISIS. We also know that Israeli hospitals are treating wounded isis soldiers so gtfo with that shit
>>
>>60004962
thats not the point and you know very well
You are changing the subject
>>
>>60004934
they would obviously know that he has a big youtube following and he's like a sort of pillar of the online patriotic gun community. He's the type of person they could approach and give shekels too. Who the fuck know, I just think it's suspicious how oathkeeper faggots where helping BLM niggers. This whole thing wreaks of psyop, but no, I'm not certain.
>>
>>60004934
Welcome to deep cover/informants 101
>>
File: freedom.gif (663KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.gif
663KB, 500x375px
Have an image bump
>>
>>60005140
>>60005140
Just because he is in a position to have an effect doesn't mean he is being manipulated into doing shit

You also have to remember many of these oath keeper/libertarian types are complete autist.they are essentially the sjw of the right.they belive in equality and everyone's right to defend themselves including blacks
>>
>>60005804
>BLM = George Soros (literally)

Oathkeepers are okay with supporting them? Lmao no. They are provocateurs bro
>>
File: 4 misaka.png (2MB, 930x987px) Image search: [Google]
4 misaka.png
2MB, 930x987px
>>60003346
Devilish
>>
>>60001953
Man, if this is a false flag, the patriot movement really fell for the bait. If these faggots are the vanguard against tyranny, the Jews deserve to win
>>
>>60001953
Good eye m8s
>>
>>60006112
this is exactly how I feel. I honestly don't wan't this to be a falseflag but I just don't trust these guys. I'm going to bed now to wakeup for school that won't matter when shit hits the fan. Goodluck Ameribro's, never give up your guns.
>>
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/

summary :

family owns lands since the 1870s

fed has wanted your land for years to turn into a wildlife reservoir (i.e. make money)

never sell to them regardless of their constant harassment by ATF and BLM (bureau of land management)

2001, routine bush fire on property

tell fire department beforehand, accidentally burn 100 acres of federal land, put it out yourselves

2006, lightning storm starts bush fire on your property

start backfire to push it away from your private property

cops show up next day and press charges , go to court

get tried and convicted, sentenced to a year in jail

go to prison for roughly one year

get let out, government says you've served your time

2011, feds want your land again, still won't sell

feds issue re-sentencing convicting you of domestic terrorism - now wants to enforce a mandatory minimum

minimum of 5 more years in federal prison

now a convicted terrorist - must serve 5 more years in federal prison

focus heavily on deer/elk hunting on your own property while in season - call it poaching - say lack of evidence is no reason not to plaster it in media

150 men and women occupy a completely empty government building that was closed for the winter - nobody hurt

liberals call them terrorists, make them look radical, don't look into what actually happened and compare to a hypothetical if they were muslim or black etc. yet ask why these people havent been droned/murdered by the feds

they appear ready to die

>https://youtu.be/sbGdMKpHDDE

We need Trump ASAP
>>
>>60005930
You are acting like most people are aware about the Jews let alone soros
Black lives matter seems perfectly reasonable movement if you aren't aware of who is actually funding them
>>
>>60006485
thats bullshit. Oathkeepers wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for alex jones, the man who talks about Soros like it's his day job. No actual patriot is that naive
>>
>>60004101
America wouldn't want a civil war, but her enemies ie Russia and China would. Let this be the real telling facts.
>>
>>60003628

Kinda like the false flag at planned parenthood before funding was going to be cut?
>>
>>60006363
Didn't they try this with Bundy Ranch too? The Feds tried saying that he was illegaly grazing cattle or that the land wasn't his when it clearly had ties to his family for decades.
>>
>>60002429
paphetic
>>
James is a patriot, I've met him IRL. OP is a faggot confirmed.
>>
>>60001953
bump :^)
>>
>>60006882
Hello FBI :^)
>>
>>60001953

The funny thing is James is actually pretty big on the youtube firearms thing. He's definitely not an agent provocateur, he's a fucking blowhard. Go talk to /k/ about Yeager and see what they have to say about him lol
>>
How can people stop this bullshit mod faggotry. Shit prevents any meaningful discussion.
>>
>>60001953
autism
>>
Check out how many threads there are on the first page with <5 posts.

huh
>>
>>60001990

It was gone because of the 60 gorillion >>GET
>>
>>60006882
Nice try Moshe. I already got 2 thread like this going and a bunch of people think it's plausible. I sowed the seeds of doubt with my screenshot, it's to late for damage control.
>>
>>60006811
They've done this with countless families. Only a few fought back...

http://disinfo.com/2015/09/us-air-force-tries-to-force-sheahan-family-off-land-next-to-area-51/
>>
>>60003821
>He has been around for years making YouTube videos about guns
>There is no reason to suspect him as being a provacatour that I can see
exactly
>>
Fuck you JIDF, bump
>>
File: 1402528023099.jpg (25KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1402528023099.jpg
25KB, 400x500px
But you can't fully own land in America. If taxes are not paid on time they will take it away. Why even bother?
>>
>>60003479
A propaganda psyop.
>gib gunz
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.