[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iran's rights to bear Nukes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 9

File: nuke[1].jpg (35KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
nuke[1].jpg
35KB, 460x276px
According to gunfags' logic, Iran should have the right bear as many as nukes they want, because they have the right to protect themselves and they 'dindu' nothing wrong

Go fuck yourselves Ameridumbs
>>
But I don't think everyone has a right to bear arms. The US constitution clearly stated than the only people with rights were white males who owned property.
>>
WE have the right to bear arms
>>
Only America has ever used a nuke in anger.

Twice. Just because both bomb types needed testing. Hiroshima for war, Nagasaki just for keks.
>>
>>59976974
Iranians are much more rational than subhuman Pakis and they get to play with them.
>>
>>59976974
That is the stupidest thing i read all day and i was in all 10 oregon threads today
>>
>>59977166
you're right, that's why the bombs were dropped, it had nothing to do with strategy
>>
>>59976974
>Iran should have the right bear as many as nukes they want

Yes, they should.

It is not our place to police potential wrongdoings. Only concrete plans of wrongdoings, and wrongdoings that have happened.

Anything else is thought policing and is the very essence of a slippery slope.
>>
>>59977223

The Paki ruling class is much more rational and secular than the Iranian ruling class.
>>
File: Sophistry.jpg (150KB, 827x628px) Image search: [Google]
Sophistry.jpg
150KB, 827x628px
>>59976974
Why not they need them for defense against Israel.
>>
>>59977362

The first one was strategic. The second was a test.
>>
>>59976974
iran signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty and accepted all the perks benefits and free shit it promises, then iran deliberately violated that treaty from day 1.

iran has a right to get bombed back into the stone age, and receive a military blockade on all it's ports.

fucking brasil-tard demi-nigger quatroon faggots.
>>
And why shouldn't Iran have nukes? Israel has whole stockpile of those and that's an insnane genocidal rogue state. Iran obtaining theirs would secure the balance of power on the Middle East
>>
>>59977382
But Pakis are more brown than Iranians. Therefore, your argument is null and void, my euro-c.uck friend
>>
>>59976974
if they join the american government they will be bound by the american governments laws yes.
>>
>>59977517
>iran deliberately violated that treaty from day 1.
>from day 1

Prove it, nigger
>>
>>59977484
well it convinced the nips to surrender, so I have no problem with it

as for Iran, fuck 'em
>>
>>59977626
This
>>
>>59976974
Constitutions only applies to Americans. Nice try omar.
>>
>>59977681
>Constitutions only applies to Americans

Nope.
>>
>>59976974
Well you see my friend a gun is used for self defense, hunting and to protect against tyranny while a nuclear bomb is used to destroy entire civilizations and wipe out huge populations
>>
>>59977756
Try freely speaking outside while openly carrying a weapon, you can't. Also they have prayer in public schools where you live.
>>
File: 1394494616338.jpg (157KB, 1300x892px) Image search: [Google]
1394494616338.jpg
157KB, 1300x892px
>>59976974
>>
>>59977756
Actually getting this trolled.

Go to sleep, bong.
>>
>>59977756
Yep
>>
>>59976974
They have every right to have nukes.

Other countries have every right to limit trading with them if they find it in their best interests.

International relations is not about rights. it's about interests.
>>
>>59977574
>insane genocidal rogue state

Israel has been safely holding nukes for 50 years. meanwhile the Iranian military and IRGC is fighting in Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon, and are supporting rebellions in Bahrain, Kuwait and Yemen.
>>
>>59977871
>a nuclear bomb is used to destroy entire civilizations and wipe out huge populations

Nope. They are weapons designed to prevent surface troops from gathering in the necessary concentrations to attack another country. They are defensive weapons of the highest capability.

>>59977756
>>59978074
>>59978111
The United States constitution lays out the parameters for limitations on US government action. It applies to the United States government and their agents.

The pervasive fundamental misunderstanding of that document is baffling.
>>
>>59978423
>a nuke has only been used on two cities ever where mostly civilians lived, offensivly.

Yes you you claim it's onlyn used defensivly?

Also, stop getting trolled.
>>
>>59976974

Rights are only for individuals. There are no "rights" for countries.
>>
>>59978355
Anyone who calls Israel "genocidal" is completely full of shit and not worth arguing with.
>>
>>59976974

An armed planet is a polite planet.

The Second Amendment logic applies much more to countries in an anarchic world than to people in a world of law.
>>
>>59977756
Umm yeah.

And it especially doesn't apply to brits.
>>
File: Politibull No Data.jpg (20KB, 759x184px) Image search: [Google]
Politibull No Data.jpg
20KB, 759x184px
>>59978701
Sovereignty, is a right for countries.
>>
>>59978174
this
anyone can do anything, but don't whine when the rest of the world shits on you with sanctions

in any case fuck iran. literally a couple of months passed after the deal and they became more aggressive than ever.
>>
>>59976974
>>59976974
They do, idiot.

And we have the right to impose sanctions for any reason.
>>
>>59976974
Iran has the right to nuke itself or have another country nuke them.
>>
>>59976974
but can Iran defend itself with nukes if the US tries to take them away?

nope see STUXNET

Can American citizens defend themselves with guns if the American government tries to take them away?

Yes

Might is right huehue
>>
>>59976974
Yeah why not
Pakis and kikes already have them

>>59977517
At least they signed it unlike your greatest ally.
>>
>>59978805

Only if they can defend it.
>>
>>59978635
Nuclear weapons have only been used on live targets as a demonstration. It has only ever needed two demonstrations, the tactical reality changed permanently afterwards.

You cannot assemble tanks, soldiers and ships in sufficient concentrations to invade another county when they could get nuked. This is how the deterrent works, it is a gold card which grants immunity from invasion of any size.

>>59978794
It only applies to the United States government and the people who work for it.
>>
>>59979001
Rights have to be defended, otherwise they are lost. UK's right to bear arms.
>>
File: 12575642315.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
12575642315.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>59976974
>Using the second amendment to justify another country having nukes
>>
>>59978174

Right on, but I'd change the wording.

Rights are given by a higher authority, but since countries are on the highest level the concept of having rights doesn't exist.

Do what you like but live with the consequences.
>>
>>59979150
Nuclear weapons were built in mind to be able to cause so much destruction and death to put the country into submission or annihilate them. They were designed when targeting civilians was a military strategy
>>
>>59979150
Frankly I'm more right. Nukes were and still could be used on targets offeensivly. Just becuase some dude wront a book taht says it is best to use it defensivly you could still use it offensivly. We should end it there.
>>
>>59978843
>Iran
>aggressive

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT

You fucking psychopath sunni terrorist niggers whine if you don't dominate the entire region. You're all a bunch of terrorist-supporting scum. I hope Iran gets a nuke and wipes you subhuman cockroaches from the Earth's surfaces.
>>
>>59979180
this
>>
>>59976974
You have to be on US soil to be protected by the 2nd amendment. Besides we never said they can't have it we just said we'll be fucking dicks to them if they do.
>>
And it's everyone else's right to nuke them off the map to gain the strategic advantage. How does that relate to gun rights for citizens within the US? Iran should have been glassed ages ago along with the rest of the oily trash heap known as the middle-east.
>>
>>59979346
I agree. The US even had a plan to use them offensively and do a blitz on the Soviets and totally destabilize and kill millions of people. That isn't defense. It's an easy way to destroy infrastructure and morale and supply lines. Nukes are now more of defense because of MAD but when they were created they were built to be used as an offensive weapon to collapse foreign enemies. They are still offensive today but more so defense since they're so many nukes in so many hands. If only the US had nukes, we would use them all the time
>>
shag all to worry about.

The US has had the capability to remotely disarm nukes for decades.

Ever read of those reports of 'UFOs' hovering over missile bases and disrupting tests etc?

I propose that they are not alien, but high technology US military technologies.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
>>
>>59979414
i know it may seem wierd to you, living thousands of miles away from ME, but Iran has literally mobilized all over ME.
It's not some peaceful state. It really wants to dominate the region and Bibi was absolutely right.
>>
Why is Israel allowed nuclear weapons again?
>>
>>59979925
Israel isn't "allowed" anything, even existence. Like the new Hebrew Men that they are, they took it without asking anyone's permission. Respect.
>>
>>59978355
Hmm, let's see:

>Israel has disrespected no less than 69 UN Security Council resolutions and has been “protected” from no less than 29 more, courtesy of US vetoes.
>Israel has been occupying sovereign territory of Lebanon and Syria, completely disregarding UN Security Council resolutions.
>Israel has been threatening to bomb Iran on a weekly basis for the last three decades.
>Israel is an undeclared nuclear power with as many as 400 nuclear warheads;
>Israel refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty;
>Israel bars international inspections;
>Israel never ratified the Chemical Weapon Convention Treaty;
>Israel used chemical weapons on Gaza;
>Israel holds an undeclared stockpile of chemical weapons larger than any other nation in the Middle East.
>Israel has threatened to genocide Europe with it's nuclear stockpile: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

On the other hand,
>Iran has no nuclear warheads.
>Iran has signed the NPT and is inspected on a regular basis.
>Iran has not invaded another country for at least 250 years.
>Iran has not threatened a nuclear holocaust on Europe.

Given the comparative results, Iran has infinitely more legal and ethical grounds to possess nuclear weapons that Israel.
>>
>>59979925
because it's not an islamic theocracy that wants to hasten the end of the world.
>>
>>59976974
>le consistency man
No. Different shit is different.
>>
>>59979925
Because they didn't register their weapons like good boys.
>>
>>59979925
If the US can why can't they?
>>
>>59976974
>Sand niggers.

>Humans with rights.

Top kek, faggot.
>>
>>59980059
>Israel has threatened to genocide Europe with it's nuclear stockpile: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Israel has literally never threatened that and it's a stormfag theory.

But then again just about everything else on your shitty post isn't factual.
>>
>>59979822
Maybe they're trying to defend themselves from you and your Saudi boyfriends constantly threatening them because they believe in a different form of Islam?
>>
>>59980059
The fact that you call Israel genocidal makes you either ignorant or a liar, though.
>>
>>59976974
guns =/= nukes

Guns are to protect you from an oppressive government. Your own government isn't going to nuke you, but they might try to round up a bunch of people from a certain group and oppress them in one way or the other. This can never happen in America. If the US couldn't fuck with the Viet Kong in their backyards, what do you think would happen to them in a city full of highrises, where half the people are enemies with guns and the other half are supporters? You can't carpet bomb your own population without fucking up your mission entirely. Keep being an anti-gun cuck, friend.
>>
>>59979685
those aliens are actually nazis

ever heard of admiral bryd? there is still a nazi base
>>
>>59980283
>Maybe they're trying to defend themselves

you don't defend yourself by starting civil wars and supporting genocidal regimes.
>>
>>59980115
Because they're a warmongering religious state who is constantly threatening/going to war on everyone else?
>>
>>59976974
As a moderately rich person here

How much does a nuke cost? Could I go to shit skin country and buy my own nuke and set it off somewhere for shits and giggles?
>>
>>59976974

Kike proxy detected.
>>
>>59979925
To prevent a second Holocaust you fucking antisemite.
>>
>>59980448
sounds like the USA tbqh
>>
>>59976974
No one protects themselves with nuclear weapons retard. Your parallel with gun rights was the most ridiculous thing I've read on here in a while.
>>
>>59980420
So stop supporting ISIS, you cockroach
>>
>>59976974
they're going to get nukes anyway mate, might as well cooperate with them to see how many they get etc
>>
>>59980268
>stormfag
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>59980420
The Jew wails out in pain as he stabs you in the back.
>>
>>59980888
>Samson Option conspiracy theory

You're a stormfag/conspiratard, don't even deny it, bro.
>>
>>59980268
Shut the fuck up.
The name was joined by Israeli/Jewish commentators.

This isn't some stormfront fantasy, it's reality, learn to deal with it yid.
>>
>>59980962
As a Jew I prefer front-stabbing and no theatrics when it comes to dealing with my enemies. Carpet bombing is even better and then you can wail on TV.
>>
>>59981035
>joined

*coined
>>
File: 1441580331659.jpg (7KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
1441580331659.jpg
7KB, 214x265px
No one has any fucking right to bear any arms that can kill Millions and scar the land with fallout waste forever.
>>
>>59981035
It's a fantasy. A cute one, but as fictional as Star Wars.
>>
>>59981132
You already outed yourself as a kike, no one believes anything you have to say.

>>59980420
>Turkroach
>talking about others committing genocide
>>
>>59981272
This is the Internet, believing anonymous Internet commentators is what made you stupid and confused in the first place, brother, don't believe anything you read.
>>
File: 1418845764561.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418845764561.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
No country has the "right" to bear nukes more than any other country. There isn't a universal "nuke-law" that the whole world is obligated by.
>>
>>59981272
The whole Jew thing here is a meme.
>>
>>59981999
>The whole Jew thing here is a meme.
It's not, people legit hate Jews and that's fine but when you let Jew-hate blind you into believing stupid shit that other people want to push their own agenda, that's when it becomes a problem.
>>
>>59977108
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

Didn't notice anything about race or gender in there. Care to point it out?
>>
>>59982082
DA JOOOOOOSSSSS
>>
>>59977309
Kek
>>
>>59982303
>>59982082
>>59981999
Stop meming jews, they had it rough since the hoolocaust™.
>>
Get something straight, idiot. You should root for the team you're on. I'm an American so I root for America and its allies. I'm an american citizen so I root for American citizens. American citizens should have the right to bear arms to protect itself from the government if the government decides to fuck with its citizens. The government needs us so they should protect us from our enemies or the chance of a country to become our enemy. So if the US is fucking with another country so that country doesn't bomb ME for something my retarded leaders did, then I'm OK with it. Fuck their bombs. At the same time, my government shouldn't be able to fuck me too hard up the ass. I already give em a chunk of my paycheck, they don't need to reach into my back pocket and grab my gun.

You have the right to think the same way. Root for your country, root for your fellow citizens in said country. If it so happens that some stronger country is meddling in yours, that's the way of nature. The mouse can't complain about the cat eating it. The mouse should be getting swole or amassing power
>>
File: dndunuffinyetjew.jpg (2MB, 2399x1535px) Image search: [Google]
dndunuffinyetjew.jpg
2MB, 2399x1535px
>>59977517
prove it faggot.
>>
>>59977366
I agree with your line of thought in basically any other scenario. However, unlike guns, knives, etc..., the use of nuclear arms in ANY scenario (except in some sort of MAD situation, which if executed would still be hard to justify) is almost universally condemned.
>>
>>59976974
>Thinks the constitution to other countries
>Either troll or that stupid
>Likely the first
OP is a faggot
>>
>>59980288
Dude Israel is a crazy, right wing extremist, Jewish supremacist, rogue state who stole nukes from their "closest ally"

I'm more worried about those crazy cocksuckers than any 3rd world mudshit country.
>>
>>59982860
To be clear I don't think Iran is going to nuke anyone, but neither is Israel. In fact, a little bit of MAD might be good for the ME and what's the worst case scenario?

Israel and Iran nuke each other out of existence?

Oy vey... not too many tears will be shed over here in the West.
>>
>>59976974
nobody actually uses their nuclear arms ever. so yeah, fuck it, let them have them. It won't matter, North Korea has them, and Israel is the most dangerous of all nuke owners, even those wretches don't do anything with them. Have at it, nuclear weapons are nearly useless due to their consequences.
>>
>>59983004
>Israel and Iran nuke each other out of existence?

>Implying that America wouldn't take the brunt of the retribution from the rest of the world.
>>
>>59983266
Lol, what? Who is going to threaten the USA with "retribution" if Iran-Israel blow each other up?
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 282x137px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 282x137px
>Mfw aliens want humans to be disarmed so they can rape us
>>
>>59982860
+1
at least while bibi is in there
>>
>>59983403
The Federated States of Micronesia
>>
>>59978701
show me these rights.
>>
>>59978774
this is true though, although arming countries is bad because I want to conquer them. :/
>>
>>59976974

US Constitution doesn't apply to people who aren't American citizens.
>>
>>59983403
We supplied the kikes with the nukes, and allowed them to possess them without a proliferation agreement.

If they used them, the whole world would turn against us.
>>
>>59984441

Israel got their nukes however they did. The "world" doesn't give a flying fuck about anything outside their driveway. Frankly, many, very many, countries would be happy to see both Iran and Israel gone.

If anything, the worlds' opinion of the US would improve with Israel gone and no more endless beef with proxy Iran.

Don't worry so much about "the world" it's just a few billion sub-human shit-skins and their impotent greedy fat leaders fighting over shekkels.
>>
>>59977113

This is pretty much the mentality of the US towards Iran.

The US has had their sights on Iran for a LONG time. Their country could be swimming in foreign trade partners if it weren't for trade sanctions stating no nation may trade with countries *known* to support terrorist organizations. It's the power of the SWIFT system: the US has the power to dictate who you may trade with.

It's quite ironic because the US and other nations trading within the SWIFT system also support terrorist organizations. However, they are the loudest in the group so they can hush that support up.

Knowing that --Iranians surely understand it that way -- we cannot allow an enemy to possess weapons that would allow them to do real harm to the homeland.

It's as simple as that. Once you enact plans, you better see it through til the end. Otherwise, you'll lose all international standing.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.