[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is circumcision still legal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

File: Gomco.jpg (53KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
Gomco.jpg
53KB, 600x429px
It's literally genital mutilation. The "it's not a big deal" thing is a meme. It is a big deal when it happens to someone without their consent. It literally involves cutting off healthy, erogenous parts of someone's penis. Just give it five minutes of thought--they take someone who doesn't or can't consent and mutilate his dick.

The whole "it makes no difference in sensation" thing is an outright lie, too. If part of your body is cut off, you won't be able to feel that part again ("phantom limb" stuff excepted, but that normally doesn't feel good it feels like shit and I've never heard of "phantom foreskin"). The nerve endings in that tissue are gone. The tissue can no longer perform any of its functions (transmitting sensations, moving, etc.) because it no longer exists. It's simple logic.

Circ became popular in the US as a form of sexual hobbling because doctors thought it was bad to masturbate, and circumcision can make it harder to masturbate because there's no foreskin to slide up and down. It was also used as punishment for boys caught masturbating.

It's a disgusting practice and should be banned.
>>
>>59962770
Because some goddamn moronic White elite, Kellogg, pushed for it.

Remember this, /pol/: In front of every single Jewish conspiracy, there's a rotten sellout White scumbag who's helping them.
>>
>>59963261

Kellogg was also an advocate of preputial infibulation.

>Through the courtesy of Dr Archibald, Superintendent of the Iowa Asylum for Feeble-Minded Children, we have become acquainted with a method of treatment of this disorder which is applicable in refractory cases, and we have employed it with entire satisfaction. It consists in the application of one or more silver sutures in such a away as to prevent erection. The prepuce, or foreskin, is drawn forward over the glans, and the needle to which the wire is attached is passed through from one side to the other. After drawing the wire through, the ends are twisted together, and cut off close. It is now impossible for an erection to occur, and the slight irritation thus produced acts as a most powerful means of overcoming the disposition to resort to the practice.

Plain Facts, Volume 2 By John Harvey Kellogg
>>
>>59962770
>circumcision
Thanks, forgot to add it to my filter.
>>
>>59964256

I'm sorry if it's too painful for you to think about.
>>
Cosmetic lobbies own the government news at 11.
>>
Foregen when?
>>
>>59964664

>Protestors demand Oprah pull her endorsement of 'fountain of youth' face cream because it is made from baby foreskins

"Protestors in Vancouver, Canada, are planning to picket Oprah's appearance in the city because she endorses a face cream made from baby foreskins.

The billionaire talk show mogul has called SkinMedica's creams her 'magic fountain of youth' and urged her devoted fans to try it - at $150 an ounce.

Glen Callender, a Vancouver native who campaigns for 'foreskin awareness,' said the endorsement is hypocritical for Oprah - who has made an issue of stopping female genital mutilations in Africa.

'Imagine how Oprah would respond if a skin cream for men went on the market that was made from parts of the genitalia of little girls,' Mr Callender told the Vancouver Sun.

Some researchers are calling 'neonatal fibroblast' a revolution in medical skin care. Tissue grown from the cells of infant human foreskins are being used to help heal wounds in new ways.

However, SkinMedica, a Southern California company, also claims that the cells make an unparalleled anti-aging cream."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268049/Protestors-demand-Oprah-pull-endorsement-fountain-youth-face-cream-baby-foreskins.html#ixzz3wDZDWDFd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
>>
Because everybody is fucked in the head.

>OMG They cut off women's clits in Africa! That's so barbaric!

>You don't want your child to be circumcised?? eww uncut penises are gross

My gf didn't even realize I was uncut until I told her, she was shocked. she thought uncut penises were ugly monstrosities.
>>
Cicrumcision is not legal. It's sexual mutilation as well as a clear violation of the hippocratic oath.

Think about that next time you go to the doctor.
>>
File: kikes-are-evil.jpg (397KB, 1460x790px) Image search: [Google]
kikes-are-evil.jpg
397KB, 1460x790px
>>59962770
Because kikes.

>>59963261
Nice try kike. It was two kikes that made mass mutilation possible, AND they've marketed it over and over through the 1970s to today. The fucking kikes are why the HIGHEST rates of male genital mutilation were in the 1980s.
>>
>>59962770
Most definitely lad. But it's a matter of political correctness. Muslims and Jews would be up in arms about it citing it as a cultural practice.

It obviously should be banned and anyone that carries out this degeneracy against their own children should be taken out back and shot in the back of the head like the filthy mut they are.
>>
File: foregen-model.png (1MB, 692x904px) Image search: [Google]
foregen-model.png
1MB, 692x904px
>>59965014
Hopefully soon ;_;

I think they're finally becoming a regular c-corp so some richfag can pour money into it.
>>
The same reason practices like piercing and cosmetic surgery is still legal.
>>
File: circ-bris-kikes-are-evil.jpg (130KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
circ-bris-kikes-are-evil.jpg
130KB, 500x657px
>>59965668
Circumcision is proof positive that savage kikes and muslims are of the devil.
>>
>>59965364

Why do people think the foreskin is some sort of evil, demonic organ? It's like a propaganda campaign has been waged against it, it seems.

The foreskin is literally part of a man's penis.

Histological studies have shown that it's one of the most densely-innervated parts, and lots of the nerve endings in the foreskin are specialized sensory end organs. Whereas the penis head iitself is mostly innervated with FNEs (pain sensors).

The foreskin includes several of a man's major pleasure centers like the frenular delta. They cut that off in most circumcisions.
>>
>>59962770
Religion. It's a poor excuse. Outdated. It really ought to be illegal. Circumcision as well...
>>
>>59965735

Piercings and cosmetic surgery don't generally involve the removal of primary erogenous tissue.

Piercings are to a large extent reversible. Circumcision isn't (at least not yet). Most doctors won't perform cosmetic surgery on infants or children who are born without extreme gross deformities. You can't get your baby a nose job (except perhaps in extreme, abnormal circumstances).
>>
>>59965733
So how would Foregen work exactly? Would it require surgery to attach?
>>
File: lesbian-kike-moms.jpg (173KB, 648x588px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian-kike-moms.jpg
173KB, 648x588px
>>59966124
Though their numbers are shrinking, I don't know how any one on pol could be for mutilating a boy's cock for a kike and muslim blood ritual.

It could not be more degenerate kike at it's core. It strikes the same nerve as the evil fag kikes that are pushing full sex mutilation surgeries on children. The genital mutilators are absolute degenerate evil.
>>
Uhm, protip:

Circumcision is HEALTHY for baby boys. It reduces the risk of penile cancer, helps make it easier to clean down there, and also prevents against STDs. This isn't even to mention the numerous other health benefits.

Uncut dicks are gross as fuck and disease ridden. There's a reason only people in 3rd world countries are uncut. It's disgusting.

Femanon here btw who will be cutting my boys when they're babies :3
>>
>>59966257
Check out foregen's site. My understanding is that it's grown separate of the body and then attached. Products like ACELL and procedures developed by Dr. Atala/WFIRM have successfully developed soft tissues for transplant that work exactly as if the tissue was never lost or injured.

It should be noted, WFIRM is not affiliated with Foregen. WFIRM has already developed lab-grown, fully-functioning and fully feeling vaginas for women with genital abnormalities.
>>
That feel when cut, DNA proof at all times in glorious fourth reich.
>>
>>59966434
fuck off troll
>>
>>59966434
>Femanon here btw who will be cutting my boys when they're babies :3

You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>59966434
>It reduces the risk of penile cancer
Nope

> and also prevents against STDs
Nope
>>
File: b8.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>59966434
>>
>>59966434
We should remove the breast tissue of infant girls so they never get breast cancer.
>>
>>59966523
I prefer my dick cut, uncut dicks are gross as fuck.
>>
>Although infant circumcision can lower the risk of penile cancer, based on the low risk of this cancer in the US, it would take over 900 circumcisions to prevent one case of penile cancer in this country.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/penilecancer/detailedguide/penile-cancer-prevention

Chopping healthy functional parts off the bodies of 899 children to spare one from growing up to develop cancer in that part of the body is absolutely fucking insane.

We could probably reduce the risk of nasal cancer (another rare cancer) by chopping off noses. But that would be fucking stupid.
>>
>>59966728

>I prefer my vulva cut, uncut vulvae are gross as fuck

What's the difference between your statement and the above?
>>
It's fucking weird that parents would do such a thing to their kids, so the baby will be in pain and bandages for the first moments of its life. And all for no reason. I think people are fucking retarded and will do anything they're told to do if it's part of their culture, why the hell can so many people not see past their own culture? They'll criticize another culture for the same thing on girls but not see it in their own

>inb4 FGM isn't the same

It's still pointless and barbaric mutilation, plus circumcision can go wrong where they chop off some of the head or too much skin
>>
File: fox without a tail.jpg (82KB, 620x880px) Image search: [Google]
fox without a tail.jpg
82KB, 620x880px
>>59966728
You wouldn't be saying this if you weren't cut
>>
>>59964572
10/10
>>
>>59966523
>>59966528
>>59966529
>>59966551
>>59966558

Why don't you children educate yourselves before you try and say I'm wrong?

Do you even know how to read? Try it sometimes, it's crazy what facts and knowledge do!

Read this and then come back with your lies, please. I'll be waiting <3. And yes, my boys are getting cut! There's no way i'll have a filthy young man in my household :3

What are the benefits of circumcision?

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).
Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision

i'll be waiting :3
>>
>>59967275

>Protection against penile cancer

Again. The American Cancer society says that 900 boys would have to be circumcised to prevent ONE case of penis cancer.

How many girls would have to be mastectomized to prevent one case of breast cancer? Five, six?

Penis cancer is an incredibly rare cancer. You can't just go chopping off healthy parts of bodies on the TINY chance those body parts MIGHT one day turn cancerous.
>>
File: circ-thanks-for-raw-materials.jpg (149KB, 598x871px) Image search: [Google]
circ-thanks-for-raw-materials.jpg
149KB, 598x871px
>>59967275
Those kike studies were carried out in niggerland and do nothing to prove any heath benefits to rushing towards mutilating a human male at birth.

The kike doctors have a vested interest in this practice continuing.

And fuck you. I should have a say on what happens to my own body you fucking child-mutilating pedophile guro fetish kike.
>>
>>59966529
It does however greatly reduce risk of UTI..... Only good reason IMO...
>>
>>59967275
Female circumcision also has the same "benefits"

You're a woman I take it? So go get cut now, what's stopping you?
>>
>>59967088

>inb4 FGM isn't the same

Sometimes it's not nearly as severe as male circumcision.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/

Pricking a girl's prepuce with a sterilized needle: human rights violation! Horror!

Amputating a boy's prepuce: durr that's ok

There's nothing "inherently" worse about FGM than MGM. There are varying degrees of both. The idea that FGM is inherently worse is a falsehood. Some forms of FGM are more severe than MGM as practiced in the US. Some forms are less severe. And sometimes it's difficult to say which is more severe or less severe because the male and female organs, while to a large extent homologous, are NOT THE SAME.

That's the reality of the situation. Reality often doesn't line up with commonly-parroted "approved" belief paradigms.

Both fgm and mgm are fucking stupid, barbaric things to do to kids, though.
>>
>>59967605

>Cutting off primary erogenous tissue on the off chance it MIGHT prevent a simple infection that could easily be treated by antibiotics

Derp.

Girls get UTIs way more than boys do.

Some girls are particularly prone to UTIs due to labial adhesions trapping old urine in the urethral opening. Doctors treat issues like that conservatively, not by cutting off their labia.

UTIs rarely happen in boys, when they do occur they can be treated conservatively, not with amputations.
>>
>>59967275
Take a look at this https://islamqa.info/en/45528

Crazy muslim guy right?

Now look back at your post

That's what you look like to everyone else. See past your own culture, for the sake of the kids.
>>
File: 1449498540359.jpg (78KB, 668x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1449498540359.jpg
78KB, 668x1103px
>>59967275
Maybe we should remove everyones teeth so that no one gets cavities.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAXantm4tE
>>
>>59962770
degenerate cultures

In Canada it is not something doctors will do very willingly. There's a lot of resistance, even when it's "cultural", because it is:

1) unneccesarry cosmetic surgery
2) done without the consent of the patient
3) and it's barbaric, frankly
>>
>>59968763

Some Canadian doctors do push it on the parents though.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-newborn-bleeds-to-death-after-family-doctor-persuades-parents-to-get-him-circumcised

Glad to hear this isn't common.
>>
>>59967275
>A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
>A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
>Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
>Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
>Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).
>Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.

here's your retort:
basic 21st century hygiene takes care of all of that -- except phimosis/paraphimosis, and including phimosis/paraphimosis in a list like this is like saying, "You'll never get arm injuries if you remove your arm!"

That list is silly in the extreme, and I question the motivations of the author and editor.
>>
>>59968904
thats cause jews live all over the gloybe
>>
>>59962770
>>59966434
>>59967275
>circumcision is healthy
>it reduces the risk of infections
Im uncut and if you shower or bathe at least once a dad youre fine. You dont even have to do anything much. When youre a small kid you have to pull it back a bit but still. Its a protective layer of skin. You wouldnt flay someone to reduce skin infections and skin cancer.
>>
>>59968904
They say they did not even want the newborn circumcised — a view in line with longstanding recommendations from the Canadian Pediatric Society — but were persuaded to do so by a family physician.

The doctor at North York General — whose name has been withheld according to College policy — was cautioned for failing to recognize the seriousness of the boy’s condition or treating “compensated shock” – the first stage of the condition.

Disgusting, and yes, thankfully rare.
Name of doctor withheld. Wonder what the name would have told us?
>>
>>59967275
>stupid bitch
why not mastectomy your daughters to prevent breast cancer?
<3
>>
>>59969262
Shlomovitz Shekelstein with a Doctorate in Swindling Goyim.
>>
>>59969146

>Its a protective layer of skin.

That's the common line of thinking, anyway.

Histological analysis showing its innervation has demonstrated that it's not just protective but that it's primary erogenous tissue in and of itself.
>>
>>59962770
Because it marks that person as a probable idiot. Their parents let it happen to them without much thought so some of that probably rubbed off on them.

It's why we should be "okay" with fags and trannys. They take themselves out and show us all how useless they are.
>>
>>59970369

I don't think that makes much sense. In a lot of cultures (like the Middle Eastern cultures and to a large extent US American culture) it's just "what's done".

Most people want to blindly follow the status quo.

Apparently in China circumcision is catching on now. They think it's "modern".
>>
>>59970633
>Most people want to blindly follow the status quo.

That's literally what I'm saying?
>>
>>59963261
This is funny because if anything circumcision makes boys more likely to fap vigorously in a mind numbing death grip way and never feel satisfied by the real thing.
>>
>>59971212

Some people even recently have advocated for circumcision to make masturbation less comfortable and more difficult.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130518103831/http://boyguard.com/

That site claims to be some religious site against masturbation (and in favor of circumcision for the sake of impeding masturbation) but it seems far more likely it was created for fetishistic purposes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGjsAxldvtM

>Professor Gregory Boyle denounces the Sub-Saharan African randomised clinical trials on male circumcision and HIV transmission which are currently being used by the CDC to promote circumcision (genital cutting) of North American infants and children.
>>
I lately don't see anyone actually trying to defend this practice except in a vague, lackadaisical way.

Progress, perhaps? Are people waking up?
>>
What is problem with hygiene? I am not cut and didn't ever have any penis-related problem. If you don't live in desert and have running water foreskin doesn't affect hygiene at all.
>>
>>59972936
kikes make up any excuse to mutilate kids and suck on the bleeding penis before eating the severed foreskin with a wine

even if it hurts millions of goyim
>>
>>59962770
yup it's wrong as fuck to mutilate a baby for no reasons at all

if you want to do it once your an adult I don't give a single fuck
>>
>>59969262
Someone was able to deduce that it was likely one of two doctors at the hospital, one Jew male and one french woman.

I was leaning towards the male, but we'll never know.
>>
>>59972919
Girls find uncut dicks disgusting unless they're a rampaging whore who's used to fucking nigs and terrorists
>>
>>59972936

Even if you live in the desert you don't need to be circumcised.

The whole "sand in foreskin" thing is a complete lie. There is zero objective evidence for it. Like many things relating to this subject, it's a mere folk theory.

Humans need a reliable source of water. If you have water to drink, then barring exceptionally abnormal circumstances, you have water to clean your bits with.
>>
>>59974373
But terrorist are muslims who would be circumcised.
>>
File: no.jpg (219KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
219KB, 1024x1024px
>>59974373

durr
>>
>>59962770
Kikes
>>
>>59973726

I don't think that actually eating the foreskin is common in most Jewish communities. I vaguely recall reading somewhere that it is eaten by some Jews in some countries, but I don't recall where I read that.
>>
Both my best friend and father were circumcised as children. I am eternally angered by the jew for what they done to my loved ones with their barbaric beliefs which they have foisted upon our western culture.
>>
>>59967275
Your place in hell has been reserved.
>>
File: 1420756844457.jpg (582KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1420756844457.jpg
582KB, 1600x1131px
>>59968283
Reddit is down the hall and to the left.
>>
>>59977941
His point wasn't a fallacy at all. If you advocate for amputation as a form of preventative disease control instead of basic hygiene why would you stop at the foreskin?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.