[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>approaches you with a fake smile >hey take this bracelet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 35

File: ONEEUROMANE.jpg (86KB, 566x389px) Image search: [Google]
ONEEUROMANE.jpg
86KB, 566x389px
>approaches you with a fake smile
>hey take this bracelet my mane
>nah dude, thanks, i dont want it
>its for free my mane, its a holliday in africa
>no, thank you, i dont want it
>*throws poorly made bracelet at you*
>its free mane
>*starts putting it on your arm without your pemission
>ffs, alright dude, thanks
>you keep walking
>wew mane, wait, give me one euro for it
>nah, you said it was free
>one euro mane
>no fuck off, you said it was free
>NO ONE EURO FOR IT
>*keeps following you*
>GIVE ME ME MONEY MANE
>*calls his african mates*
>ffs dude i only have a 5 euro here
>i can give yo 4 euro change back my mane brotha
>*shows 4 euro in coins*
>alright
>*you give him your 5 euro*
>*closes his hand, smile, and keeps walking*
>wow, dude, my four euro
>*keeps walking* pretending you dont exist
>FUCK YOU NIGGER
>bunch of people at the crosswalk look at you like you just killed somebody
>girl comes by
>yah know, you cant say things like that, you racist fucking douchbag
>*pushes you*
>bunch of people call you prick

Fucking hell, im tired of these niggers in my country, when will they fuck back to their shitty sandland? Every corner you turn there is one of these niggers fooling somebody with these shitty bracelets and little books.

Why are /pol/ always right? I try to disagree with you guys, say you are racist, but you are always fucking right.
>>
>>59947961
LEAVE THE EU
E
A
V
EU
>>
>>59947961

>letting niggers get close to you
>letting niggers touch you

Well, at least you've learned.
>>
>>59947961
Just tell them to fuck off and keep walking.
I am sick of this shit everywhere I go in Europe.
Paris was the worst. Everywhere I went, every half mile at least, I would be accosted by some fucking gypsy, arab or nog who try to for some cheap trinket on me.

When I was in Berlin recently it was brown people all up and down Unter den Linden with clip boards trying to stop you.
I'm not quite sure what the scam was as I just told them to fuck off and kept moving, but the board has signatures on it, so I am guessing you would sign the thing to show support for whatever, then they would ask you for money.
>>
>>59947961
Enjoy your cultural enrichment bro.
>>
>>59947961
Clock that bitch with a 2*4 next time he crosses your path. Bring one with everywhere you go
>>
>>59947961

Should have just walked away.
You knew damn well what was coming.
You let it happen.
>>
>>59947961
How new can you be? Never let africans or gypsies get fucking close to you. This is why tourists get raped.
>>
File: 1451699503487.gif (4MB, 158x223px) Image search: [Google]
1451699503487.gif
4MB, 158x223px
Where are you from senpai?
>>
>>59948584
fucking this. After this happened to me i walked about 1 minute and i saw another one of this fuckers, they are a plague everywhere
>>59948994
what could i do
>>59948960
yeah i guess, i tried to walk away, he tied his shit on my arm without my permission, and i was stuck with him in a crosswalk because the light was red. When another one of them approached me one minute lather i told him to go fuck himself and shook his arm off me tho.
>>59949194
Milan
>>
>>59947961
>outwitted by a nigger
>>
>>59947961
Can we invade?

We'll bring you free fast food and cancer.
>>
File: 1448747327895.png (335KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1448747327895.png
335KB, 500x602px
>>59949483
>Milan
welp, it's our London after all
>>
>>59949625
fuck off i dont want my pizzas replaced by double deep fried shit with cheddar and bacon, you can crash on France or Portugal tho
>>
>>59947961
As a seasoned vet in dealing with these types of beggars who force a "free" service or product on you just to demand money for it after I can tell you that there is only one way to deal with it.

Be exceptionally rude to them, dont say "No sorry" or any gay shit like that. Dont use any from of well mannered speech, this is important. Say things like " Fuck you" or "Dont fucking touch my shit or me" or "Fuck off" Be very rude and abrupt while making eye contact with an angry scowl on your face and point at them.

If they touch you hit them but it usually does not get to that point. Remember no polite speech at all. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET THE FUCK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL FUCK YOU UP IF YOU TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second you say "No thank you dude" they got you.
>>
>>59947961
Happened to me when I visited Italy. I let them do their whole schtik and tell me this tsle for this bracelet, then showed them I just left the shops and had no money. They got pissed, took my bracelet off, and went to go harasss some other folks.

Fuck these guys.
>>
>>59947961
We are the intelligent ones. We are not racists. We are realists.
>>
>>59947961
They do this in Caribbean "vacation spots" alot apparently. Except, you know, the tourists eat it up and gib dem all dey monies. That's why I'll never go.

It's the same concept of feeding seagulls on the beach. The more you do it, the more comfortable they feel harrassing you and taking your shit.
>>
>>59947961
Here is a portrayal by a South African Comedian of what sort of shit these beggars do. He is playing the beggar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQJymNb3_dM
>>
>>59947961

They do this shit in France too. I can't remember exactly where but it was at a famous church. My cousin told me to avoid them.
>>
>>59950779
That's pretty fucking hilarious
>>
>>59948584

The clipboard is a distraction, they stay holding it in a position close to your face while you are signing so that you don't notice their partner pickpocketing you. There's videos on youtube. Gypsies tried this with me when I went to the Eiffel Tower, but I looked up gypsy/dindu scams to know what to expect beforehand.
>>
File: milan_2019.jpg (115KB, 799x551px) Image search: [Google]
milan_2019.jpg
115KB, 799x551px
pic related
>>
>>59947961
Embrace the enrichment, friend
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 288x361px
>>59948863
Heyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooo!
>>
>>59947961
Even though what you describe is true, you could handle it better. I don't even look at them. You let him put it on your arm, faggotine.
>>
>>59950179
Fuck you
I don't want those obese redneck dumb people here.
>>59949625
Go to Italy.
>>
>>59952064
what if its a femanon and the baboonas find themselves alone at night?
>>
>>59949483
If they ever force anything on you, drop it at their feet and get the fuck out of there.

You need to be a solid no from the beginning tho with solo/pairs, and dont even fucking approach a large group or let one approach you without taking evasive actions.
>>
>>59947961
Fuck you! This story is fake as fuck you italian scum. And if you accepted something from a strange person you deserve to suffer.
>>
cosplay niggers?
>>
>>59952190

GUN
U
N
>>
You should've stabbed him
>>
>>59952483
Not fake, you fuckers do this in every country.

Souce: hit a lot of ports while in the navy.
>>
File: blackhistorymonth.jpg (44KB, 270x350px) Image search: [Google]
blackhistorymonth.jpg
44KB, 270x350px
>>59952483
>>59952994
>>59950462
>>59947961

In Toronto they do this shit too, but they don't even have bracelets, they just have photocopied booklets about how black people invented literally everything from hamburgers to airplanes. They flag you down and tell you they want to talk to you, jam their papers into your hands, ask for a two dollar "donation" and refuse to let you walk away without shouting and screaming at you for being a racist bigot.
>>
>talking to a nigger
>letting a nigger touch you
>giving him money thinking he will give you proper change

WEW LAD, i don't even acknowledge the existence of niggers
>>
>>59947961
Goddamn, you need to up your power level anon.

When I tell a hobo no, they fuck right off.
>>
>>59947961
Lol, it's the exact same thing when you walk down Venice beach, except instead of bracelets its homemade mix tapes of them wrapping. If you stop there'll be twenty around you in twenty seconds. Just ignore them always and don't stop.
>>
>>59949483
welp makes me sad to see you end up full of regret you seem like a legit nice person
>>
This is why I've stopped vacationing in Europe and now mainly travel to Japan....
>>
>>59954030

fuck off weaboo
>>
funny thing is how they think their fake smile is going to fool anyone... well it might liberals
>>
I've been trained to never accept any 'gift' from people in cities, especially not black dudes.
>>
should have said you dont have money
>>
File: pink.png (77KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
pink.png
77KB, 330x357px
>>59947961
>Visiting Milan with sister
>See a bunch of animals selling shit in an open air market as if this were something from Aladdin
>Cousin tells us its pretty common in Europe, from Italy to Holland.
>Almost had the same scenario happen to me, but being a genetically superior White American superman, I scared off the nigger with a glance
>>
>>59947961
what a limp wristed dick, just keep walking and ignore

>FUCK YOU NIGGER

yeh I'm sure you said that fuck off, more like weak pleading no-one even heard
>>
>>59954306
>white american male meme literally true
lol
>>
Fake!

nobody cant be this pussy and bitch
>>
>>59954411
Well he's European.
>>
>>59949483
Some nigger tried that to me too in Milan.
I just stared him down and walked away.
I really found it a shame to see the nice city filled with so much scum.
>>
>>59947961
kek, isn't that one of those nigger migrants who sell cheap watches and sunglases on outdoor stands endorsed by the government ?
We have the same shit here.
>>
>>59947961
I was in Rimini 15 years ago and it was like that then. These assholes would buy cheap shit somewhere where tourists would rarely get and then they would sell it at hotels and shit like that. Cheap watches, stuff like that. They also were selling fucking water melon slices. Really.

Not to say they all wore those african robes and hats.
>>
>>59947961
lel the guys selling this crap are always funny. you're probably just an autist who can't communicate like a normal human bean.

if you MUST get rid of them, just tell him you'll buy the something from him, but give him an unreasonable offer, like asking 15 bracelets for 1€.
>>
>>59950823
Probably sacre coeur in Paris

Fucking niggers swarming that place like a pus filled festering wound
>>
>>59954974
you are being his bitch

we have haitians here selling stuff but they are very calm and dont mess around because they know they get fucked in not time

i would like to visit milan one day to see how tough they are
>>
>>59955111
Imagine what they will be doing financially when something bad happens. If there's a mild catastrophe they'll turn into bandits like instantly.
>>
>>59947961
Similar shit happened to me in France

>be walking around Eiffel Tower
>African immigrant blocks my path
>Asks if I want to buy his shitty bracelet
>"no thank you"
>he proceeds to grab my arm to stop me
>"get the fuck off me"
>he says please buy I am asking nicely
>"I don't care, fuck off"
>he finally leaves
>>
>>59955154
The problem is you'll get swarmed because they aren't tough on a individual level. Or they'll pull knives on you.
>>
How can you be a local and fall for the easiest nigger scams?
>>
>>59955357
i can pull knife you
i cant just live with that in mind
>>
>>59955461
Let me spell it out:
Guy from africa with nothing to lose with a knife > me pulling a knife and risking to go to jail forever
>>
>driving
>red light, gotta stop
>see a brown figure approaching
>"ohherewego"
>a fucking paki or whatever the fuck it is comes to clean my windows
>gesture him to fuck off
>he starts cleaning them anyways
>hold the horn to break his fucking eardrums
>he gets angry and starts insulting me in arabic gibberish
>kicks my door
>*fuckno*
>get outside, sucker punch him, he falls down
>get quickly back in my car and quickly gtfo before he gets up
>will probably face something similar in the next 4 traffic lights before my destination
such is an average day for a driver in greece
>>
>>59947961
>be me
>be 21
>be with friend (19yo)
>sightseeing the capital
>a Romanian tries to do this trick to me
>"don't fucking touch me" + stare in the eyes + serious face
>be metalhead/biker
>friend is skinhead/survivalist
>5 seconds of silence
>the fucking Romanian takes her shit to other place

Remember kids, if you dress like a faggot, you will be treated like a faggot.
>>
>>59955733
you're failing to realize that the Dominican also has nothing to lose.
>>
>>59955951
what?
i have to lose too but i cant just let some nig make me his bitch

>>59955733
how you are going to jail?
and forever?
get a bat or a baston and fuck him up
>>
>>59955842

Ever thought about installing a train horn or a Delco remy horn?
>>
>>59956140
like i said, nothing to lose.
>>
>>59956326
fuck you
i know you was the bitch in highschool that blacks punched around
>>
One of these fuckers cornered me in Paris when I was about 15. Got separated from my school group, was pretty nervous desu.

When I was in London last year I didn't take any bullshit and just waved these peasants away with my hands whenever they approached. My gf was getting annoyed with me saying I was being rude, but fuck those niggers
>>
>tfw saw black man only on TV
>>
>>59956410
projecting much?
>>
>>59947961
>interacting with niggers

I found a flaw in your actions....
>>
>>59947961

You relaxed, entirely your fault
>>
>>59956505
haitians here know how to behave because they know people here dont fuck around
>>
File: nignog.jpg (176KB, 650x865px) Image search: [Google]
nignog.jpg
176KB, 650x865px
>Want to buy a souvenir anon?
It's not stolen I promise
>>
Are they really so dangerous or it is just jokes?
>>
>>59947961
What OP typed literally happened to me.

>friend buys a bracelet
>merchant says to me"here have yours as a present"
>me "oh, thanks"
>puts it on my arm
>"that's 2 euros mate"
>>
>>59956837
they arent dangerous its just that these guys are pussies
>>
>>59956140
>how you are going to jail?

If you beat down on them with a baton and you're caught it will be attempted murder. If people only see the half of it they'll claim you started it. His family will witness against you. European countries don't look kindly on that kind of stuff.
>>
>go to islamic caliphate european union
>get harrassed by africans to buy useless trinkets
>go to louvre
>get shot by islamic terrorist
>go to hospital, full of aids infested "refugees" stabbing female doctors/nurses
>make way back to hostel, daughter has been gang raped by africans
>go to berlin
>get shot again
>finally make it back to Canada, niggers try to sell me trinkets
>tell everyone about trip to europe
>get called a racist
>>
File: nige.jpg (220KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
nige.jpg
220KB, 2197x1463px
>>59955329

Probably the same fucker who got me. Did he tell you he was from the Ivory Coast?

>mfw the french police came on their bicycles and all the niggers ran and hid in a bush until they left
>>
>>59956837

They're not dangerous in broad daylight at a busy tourist destination but they are pests. You can't enjoy sights in Europe anymore without being hassled by niggers
>>
>>59957083
Your country is on it's way to becoming honorary european lad. Soon every civilized nation on earth will be third world. Personally I start to learn mandarin.
>>
>>59957246
So much this.

Avoid Italy, Greece, France and Berlin. Switzerland is still lovely though.
>>
>>59957330
What about Amsterdam?
>>
>>59957430
They stuff pigeon food in your hands.

Kicked one guy in the nuts for trying to pull that one off.
>>
>>59957516
This shit. And you still have PC libruhls?
>>
>>59957330
Hold up, if you visit switzerland just stay clear of the mudshit hotspots, that would be zurich, geneva, lausanne, berne and basel.
>>
ima tell you the same thing i told germany months ago and sweden just now

gasoline is cheap. burn down your own country. i believe in you
>>
>>59948584
I was in a restaurant with my family yesterday, and a sandnigger actually went from table to table trying to sell roses.
>>
>>59956837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfZa1I8lxDo

Noble white man attempts to sell food products to niggers. Niggers immediately attempt to resort to violence
>>
>>59957288
theres a large group of whites in hong kong right, it was under british rule for a while there
>>
>>59957687
Mmmmmmh
>>
>>59957580
You see, those # liberals live in the suburbs where's basically none of that shit, or they have some integrated dude living around the corner and assume everybody is like that. They also went to better schools where there also wasn't any of this.

Or! They travelled the world during their youth and found this shit cute and thought, why is not everybody living like this!? Something something their parents forcing them to study economics or whatnot and they pushing in the other direction.
>>
File: 1436563192697.cached.jpg (318KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1436563192697.cached.jpg
318KB, 2000x1334px
>>59949533
lol croatia ;)
>>
>>59949625
Hey, please invade us first! Please make Germany great again!
>>
>>59947961
>talking with nogs
>walking with nogs
>North Africa

oh wait my bad lek
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 552x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 552x796px
What the fuck people saying that i was a pussy?
What could i fucking do? I am polite, i was raised by an educated family, i refused three times the fucking bracelet, did what a educated white person would do and he literally forced my arm and tied the fucking thing on me, i didn't saw it, most of this happened when we were walking but he tied the bracelet on me while i was trying to ignore him and looking at the red light of the crosswalk. After he tied it, i started walking fast and arguing that it was free and kept walking and smoking, when i looked around there was 5 negroes around me (unarmed). I could't do anything, if i tried to hit them i would go to jail and be fucked because they would say it had something to do with racism, if i ran i would look like a retard. I learned the lesson tho, you can't trust or respect niggers, i will be exceptionally rude now.
>>
>>59957796
Should I learn cantonese then? Also I'm guessing you'll need some serious money to get in unless you want to live in kwoloon. On the other hand maybe it isn't even that bad living there.
>>
>>59957785
JUST A PRANK

but ya, i love it when prankers get redpilled by fucking with niggers

they're violent animals who will resort to violence for scuffing there shoes, let alone pranks, niggers are the only animals whites cant domesticate
>>
>>59947961
>taking free things
For someone from europe you act like you've never dealt with gypsy before. Same deal.
>>
File: 1449010398097.jpg (32KB, 292x366px) Image search: [Google]
1449010398097.jpg
32KB, 292x366px
>>59956837

Here's some more niggers for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CGxDk4Hsks
>>
>>59947961
in america these people get shot

get it together, ireland
>>
>>59947961
Id just take the bracelet off again and chuck it in the sewers if somebody did that to me, worth the risk.
>>
>>59947961
Italy is all around bad for this shit

>be in rome with ex gf
>Africans approach her I tell them to fuck off
>guys dressed as roman soldiers grab her arse and I smack one in the face, others start trying to beat on me. Police break it up
>go visit my fascisti friends and tell them what happened
>group of 10 of us go there and beat the shit out of them.

Fuck tourist trap assholes.
>>
>>59957917
Its current year.

Dont be naive, ceasar
>>
Hahahha this exact shit happened to me when I went to Italy with class back in highschool.
I said no and then he put it on my arm and I just kept walking with it. He eventually took it off after following me for a minute or two.
Good times.
>>
>>59956492
>My gf was getting annoyed with me saying I was being rude
Should have abandoned her.
>>
>>59957870
When trump becomes president merkel will an hero and you will be able to make Germany great again.

>anschlusszeit
>>
>>59957917
And wtf is up with your ID?
U KEK IT? Or suck it?
>>
>>59957992
but if its free why cant you just leave
or are the corrupt piggies in on it?
>>
>>59958292
its obviously U KEK, even 4 chan knows italy got cucked today
>>
>out for a saturday night in turin with a couple red-pilled friends
>after a few gin tonics my tongue is a bit looser i.e alcohol is a truth serum
>one of these africans, an especially massive one at that, tries to put on a bracelet
>I say "no no no, sono allergico allergico io"
>he responds "cotone, cotone, no allergico"
>"non al cotone, ai negri"
>although expecting a confrontation, he glares at me and walks away
>friends in stitches and tell the bartender what happened
>he offers me another gin tonic on the house
>>
>>59958270

Nah she's alright. Just naive, I think she really believed the brown people wanted to give her free chocolate
>>
>>59948863
we have it too
>>
>>59958649
oh god top kek I wish I had been there
>>
>>59957917
If you didnt see them tie a bracelet on you, you won't see when they foot-de-football your fucking wallet off your backside, you fucking mark. Grow the fuck up and learn when to stop being polite. Idiot.
>>
MUH CULTCHUHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHjbNzKTdXo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zKfOUEAIv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2i3zf5oRyo
>>
File: images-4.jpg (53KB, 702x209px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
53KB, 702x209px
WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIEEEET LMFAO THOSE NIGGERS WERE GETTING KILLED BY US
>>
Anybody tried to give them fake money our counter fraud them otherwise?
>>
>>59958971
is it you mona?
>>
>>59947961
You deserve it for not telling him to fuck off and keep walking he walked all over you
>>
>>59959061
Hey cousin why they let you in Switzerland shouldn't you be making shekels or something ? OR YOU ARE A NIGGER IMPOSTER?
>>
>>59958971
Someone already asked this in another thread, but I'll ask you. What's your opinion of nigger claiming the was kings n shit? Essentially saying they are responsible for Egyptian history...
>>
>>59949483
Most likely they won't fuck with you unless you are in a dark alley or empty local street.

You shouldn't let anyone you don't know get near you regardless of race.

The minute he got in your space you should have told him to back the fuck up before you put his ass on the floor. Even if you can't do it, might as well as it could deter them from bothering you.

Seriously, just try to not look like a bitch when you walk down the street. If you look like your pissed off, they usually leave you alone.
>>
File: starship.jpg (53KB, 625x418px) Image search: [Google]
starship.jpg
53KB, 625x418px
>>59959009
>noble street trader reports you to police
>go to jail
>>
>>59947961
They should go back to America where they belong
>>
>>59950779
Die Afrikaners maken geen grappen. Meteen met de vuist!
>>
>>59947961
This happens whenever you go anywhere in paris. When I last visited my Irish uncle who lives there he told one of the nignogs that he was IRA and if they touched him again he'd have them pipe bombed in their beds. That nignog moved away faster than ussain bolt, topkeks.
>>
>>59959269
Gee thanks, Guido...
>>
>>59947961
And you want us to feel sorry for you asshole?
You stopped to allow them to speak to you.
You allowed them to put the bracelet on you.
When they demanded money you didn't take the fucking thing off and throw it back at them.

Don't expect us to feel sorry for you, or the problem you and your people created.

>Somebody throws a bracelet at me.
>Let it fall and hit the ground, keep walking.
>Not giving a fuck.
>>
>>59959009
Where can I get 3-€-coins???
>>
>>59959218
>tfw no racist egyptian gf
>>
>>59953610
This happened to me in torono on a school trip like ten years ago. I said no money and he took it back. Then he gave it to the little white kid and he gave them money oh i was laffin
>>
>>59947961
this doesnt happen only in Greece....
>>
this happened to me when i was in the bahamas.
here's a free bracelet! *puts it on my wrist* asks for $5 donation. i took it off and gave it back
FOH
>>
>>59959227
Annoying niggers say that because they were just fucking slaves and want to feel better about themselves they say that too because they are jealous from western and Nordic civilizations and when I show them proof that we were not niggers they call us sand niggers lmfao they don't know the difference between a sand nigger and mediterraneans because their of IQ of 30
>>
>>59959009
I know Rick Steves offers something for tourists to put in their back pocket to dissuade pickpockets (a card that simply states "if you are reading this, I recommend picking another profession"), so I don't see why not, aside from potential worries of being accused of counterfeiting.
>>
>>59947961
>>59947961
Do europods not have friends?

If this shit happened in my city I'd have an army on the block .
>>
When in London brownskins tried to hand the female part of a couple a rose and wanted money for it very agressively. This happenend on the Bridge right between Big Ben and London Eye.
In a train in Ruhrgebiet some gyspie woman went around the train with a paper in her hand asking for money.
Last one I heard is africans "dancing" with people going home from a club or so and robbing them.
>>
>>59959386
You Jews can't fucking understand that we don't hate you since 4000 b.c and we were hating your fucking leaders only
>>
>>59953610
Dundas and Younge Niggaz. I just say "I dont want it", noone ever followed me or insisted.
>>
>>59947961
That pic looks like the nigger is showing how long his dock is with his fingers before he steals her purse and begins rapping
>>
>>59959740
>invaded canaan
>enslaved us
>kicked us out
that was rude 2bh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnJ0XmnWHwk
>>
>>59957917
Niggers only respect force. Educate yourself in that language for the next time.
>>
File: 87676.jpg (177KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
87676.jpg
177KB, 600x400px
>>59959269
Top bantz paisà
>>
When I went travelling I just ignored them. Didn't say no, didn't shake my head, just pretended they didn't exist. They always gave up quickly and easily.
>>
>>59959929 ayyy
We had no choice you were a threat
>>
>>59947961
You should have taken the bracelet off and threw it onto a roof, dumb fuck. That's what I did in France when a gypsy tried to pull this same trick on me.
>>
>>59954974
>being this retarded.
I take it you do not get out much?
>>
There will be a day when it becomes inpossible to deny that shit and either we'll go full police state or just die out. Germans put up with everything but there's switch deep down in their psyche.
>>
>>59947961
Are you from Naples? This same shit happens to me every day
>>
I live in SA and leaving soon.This "cultural art " is the norm here at every god damn corner.
Travel to Europe , go to Paris, some visit the some landmarks.
At the Sacre-Coeur....some nigger do you want to buy bracelet or some wire Eiffel tower.

In short I went to Europe from Africa to get away from niggers and got the same shit from niggers.
>>
Then don't let neger tell you what to do mane. Simples.
>>
>>59947961
You deserve it for not telling him to fuck off and keep walking he walked all over you
>>
>>59955938
>"don't fucking touch me" + stare in the eyes + serious face

You sound like a scared faggot, desu senpai.
>>
>>59949704
I had a pizza shaped like your flag the other day and though of you.

Fasces when?
>>
File: gyugj.jpg (71KB, 220x545px) Image search: [Google]
gyugj.jpg
71KB, 220x545px
>be at farmer's market
>bum begging me for change for some shitty nigger "charity"
>"yo mayne, please help me out heah"
>fucking grabs my shoulder
>"even a penny would help mayne"
>reach into my pocket
>give him a nickel
>smile
>he has a confused look on his face like the ungrateful fuck he is, and then remembers to smile
>speed walk away
>>
>>59957917
>did what a educated white person would do

There's your primary mistake, OP. This is the error that all liberals and socialists make:

>I am civilized, therefore all people are civilized

It's naive to think that way. This is the mentality of the "Welcome Refugees" people. They assume that Africa and the Middle East are failed states because blacks and arabs are just "having bad luck". They don't understand those places are shitholes BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE.

You can't treat these people with polite respect, because they view it as a weakness. You need to be loud, unpredictable, scary, and they will go away.

It's like kids who beg bullies to stop hitting them. You can't politely ask someone to stop harming you; you have to fight back.
>>
>>59956140
>how you are going to jail?
>and forever?
>get a bat or a baston and fuck him up

That way of thinking is why the DR is going to shit...
>>
That's the abrasive nigger attitude that get's them into a fat, genetically written off, low confidence,white girls bed.
>>
>>59963685
no i get what hes saying. violence is the answer.hear me out

nigs chimp out and cry about shit and get handed disproportionate advantages.

affirmative action and +200 points added to sat scores when they apply for college and colleges cant hand out scholarships to white people because of affirmative action
>>
The most insulting thing here in germany is that they probably get welfare already.
>>
It will soon be time to migrate to the one and only, based Nippon :^)
>>
>>59947961

How dare a nigger raise his hand to an Italian woman like that, if only her Gladius wielding relatives could see this and make an appearance.

That nigger would be in nigger chunks cut to pieces.
>>
>>59963909
>no i get what hes saying. violence is the answer.hear me out

Criticize black people for being violent so the answer is be violent?

>nigs chimp out and cry about shit and get handed disproportionate advantages.

because they wild out all the time is the reason they get profiled and thrown in jail easier.
>>
>>59947961
Makes you wish you had a gun on ya, don't it?
>>
>>59947961
I was in Italy twice and really now, your nigger problem is awful. Especially considering that some of them are likely to cooperate with your business police.
>>
>>59952483
>And if you accepted something from a strange person you deserve to suffer.

victim blaming - nice huehuehue
>>
>>59948584
>>59951629
It's sad though how naive everyone probably is about this is. I spent a few months in NYC and dealt with the same shit. I'd fucking love to just take the clipboard, break it over my knee and start raging at the pooskins. If it happens to any of you, try this.
>>
>>59964800
went to barcelona.

Saw more gypsies than the gypsy town here.
>>
>>59964884

The noggites always gang up on people, though. You start shit with one, and soon you'll have ten surrounding you. Even if you're a complete martial-arts badass, you can't expect to fight off a pack of wild animals like that.
>>
>>59957621
Basel isn't that bad anymore since they threw those gypsies out of the rhinehaven
It's geneva you really have to avoid
>>
>>59949483
>yeah i guess, i tried to walk away, he tied his shit on my arm without my permission, and i was stuck with him in a crosswalk because the light was red. When another one of them approached me one minute lather i told him to go fuck himself and shook his arm off me tho.
>>>59949194
>Milan

lol.
one of these niggers tried to put stuff thru my window in the parking of an obi.
He figured it out when my door went flying into his nuts, as he moved away, I got out and started yelling at him.
His 4 nigger friends came running over, and I yelled at them too, really loud. Called them nigger and monkey and chimps, went overboard.
They ran away.
They respond really well to serious levels of intimidation.
>>
>>59956984

Yep pretty common outside of EU

>Enjoying cruise with family
>Stopped at Cancun, Gran Caiman and just arrived at Jamaica
>Jiggaboos all cheering because I was wearing a Manchester Jersey, didn't even noticed what I put on that day.
>Smelliest nigger walks up to me "I love Rooney, here ya go mann."
>Me, being a naive idiot, thank the man and begin to get away from his stench.
>Grabs me with his filthy nigger hands, crusty nails with grime.
>Stare at him with disgust.
>"AY AY gimme $20 for de bracelet mon"
>Gave him bracelet got the fuck out of there.

Nigger, every single time.
>>
>>59965496
yes, if you there is like "alone with the darks", they rob you, if you lucky you don't get beat to death...
>>
>>59947961
>Showing weakness with niggers
>Ever
Just let it be a lesson
>>
>>59947961
This exact same thing happened to me in Rome, except it was a native Italian faggot who demanded €50 for a shitty string around my wrist.

The greasy cunt was made to remove it while I laughed at him.
>>
>>59966010
>alone with the darks

top fucking kek
>>
>>59958913
ah, the joys of diversity and multiculturalism

no longer able to be polite without subhuman savages raping, robbing or assaulting you

good job europe, diversity is definitely a strength, not a genocidal plot or anything with no benefits
>>
>>59947961

These scams exist everywhere, not just tourist traps.
For example, when in Amsterdam, don't buy any hard drugs off the street.

Link related : 40 tourist scams

https://i.imgur.com/COj1LSE.jpg
>>
File: 1381075075002.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1381075075002.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>talking to a nigger
You DO NOT talk to a nigger. Shaking my head to be honest family.
>>
>>59947961

dude you're an easy fucking mark. the buddhist monks do this all the time here in nyc. just say no thanks and walk on instead of acting like a boiling-with-rage basement dweller.
>>
>>59966984
>You DO NOT talk to a nigger

just like gypsies, you only shout at them.
>>
>>59967185
>even buddhist monks fuck you over in America

>>59967202
I ignore them as long as they don't start shit.
>>
>>59947961
Dove vivi?
>>
>>59947961
Also OP
>not faking a terrone accent and say "t'ha spar nt'ha capa si unn'isci icchà"
It always work
>>
>>59949483
Should've said thanks and walked off.
If some cops get involved then just say they put it on your arm so you assumed it was a gift.
>>
>>59947961
>approaches you with a fake smile
>"Fuck off nigger"
>Yah know, you can't say things like that, you racist douchebag.
>"shut up you coal burning bitch"
>>
File: 1451853846914.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451853846914.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>59947961

It is pretty bad in America, also.

You haven't had good leadership since Benito M, anon.
>>
>>59949483
I was in Milan last summer, same exact thing happened to me. I kept the bracelet on that way every time I walked by the Duomo and they would try to harass me I would just show them the bracelet and say "Sorry already got one". It actually worked.

Then there were the gypsies in Paris who followed you around asking for a signature for something on a clipboard and then would ask you for money.

There were times were I was eating at a cafe and beggars would actually come right up to your table while you were eating to ask you for money. By the end of my trip I was so sick of it I just started telling them to fuck off.
>>
>>59967457
>I ignore them as long as they don't start shit.

that doesnt work with niggers on the hunt, they will get right in your face, on purpose.
>>
>>59947961
>buy a body camera
>wear it at all times
>if anyone touches you in public scream hands off and it's Assault
>go to police station with footage
>insist the my do something/ make them do their job
>if anyone does this the police would be forced to act
>>
>>59966010
My brother went to geneva to drive one of his friends back to berne, he got tasered and beaten up by a bunch of darkies bevause he would not give them cigs

He doesn't even smoke
>>
>>59969529

HA HA HA HA HA

wtf, is that morning shitposting, expecting
the police to do something,.
Are you a SJW faggot or a retard ?
>>
Hahaha i would like to see some niggers doing this shit in Warsaw
Would get rekt hard
>>
File: 1449428194845.gif (47KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
1449428194845.gif
47KB, 74x98px
>>59947961

Reminds of the time we visited Venedig on a school trip.

Everywhere Niggers and Indians chanting "Looky Looky, Good Prices" and follow you even if you told them to fuck off.

that was like 10 years ago. Tell me it's not like this anymore please :(
>>
>>59959736
I've seen the beggar-with-paper thing in Paris, and find them here too. Just wave them a no or a "fuck off" and they continue walking.
>>
>>59947961
>keep your hands in your pockets
>actually be assertive
>problem solved
>>
dove vivi fuccboi
>>
>>59947961
Hahahahaha this happened to me at milan, but i gave him 50cents
>>
>>59969776
Calm down lady

The fact is if you had video footage of this happening and then consequent video of the police refusing to act you'd have a viral video.
That's the type of thing that could really spread.
Get with the 21st century you dago eurotrash
>>
>>59947961
>then everyone on the train stood up and clapped
>>
>>59947961
We're right because race realism is based upon science rather than feels.
>>
I want this to happen to me so I can knock one of those motherfuckers out
>>
>>59970392

Ur a retarded fucking cocksucking idiot.
>>
>>59966958
tl;dr the world outside america is full of subhuman trash that should be eradicated
>>
>>59969529
>police doing anything against the invaders

hahahaha, the police are on their side, you will get arrested for racism well before a nigger gets arrested for gang raping european children or assaulting europeans

you guys are on /pol/ and still don't get it do you? this is a genocidal plot, immigration isn't going to stop or slow downs, whites aren't going to exist in 100 years
>>
> he doesn't laugh at poor nigger beggars
> he doesn't flip them off
> he doesn't spit at their feet
> he doesn't make the "cut-throat" sign at them

Man the fuck up bitchboi.
>>
>>59947961
This happens to me at every fucking stop street in Cape Town.
>Be driving
>Forget to wind up window at intersection
>Smiling man comes to the window
>He has a couple of bows and other such things
>"Hey brother, how you doing?"
>Tries to fist bump me
>"Good" I already know what's coming
>"Take this my man"
>Pushes a bow through the window
>"I don't want it"
>"It's a gift my man"
etc.
>>
>>59951772
Johnny mad dog. Good movie
>>
>>59954411
There are people in this world who grew up in an environment where politeness was all they ever needed. It's not their fault.

The thing is, that SHOULD BE all one ever needs. People are scum.
>>
>>59971198
>There are people in this world who grew up in an environment where politeness was all they ever needed. It's not their fault.

this

i was raised middle/upper middle class despite being poor as shit (wew lad gotta love family schisms) and my mind still reels when coming into contact with, for lack of a better term, low class shitheels. admittedly i am unprepared for dealing with that kind of stuff because where i come from those things literally never ever happen.
>>
>>59971433
It's not a fucking rocket science. Just be mean to people who deserve it.
>>
>>59947961
lol similar situation a year ago in paris
>me and sister in paris
>nignog offers something that I think is supposed to look like an Eiffel tower
>I don't want it
>nonono free take free
>I don't want it
>he's not leaving us alone after like 5 minutes
>I spot police officer nearby
>we call the police officer and tell him that the nignog is trying to sell us drugs
>officer checks the nignog and actually find somesort of powder
>he actually arrests the nignog
it was an ok day
>>
>>59971701
>It's not a fucking rocket science
idk man
ingrained behavior from over a decade of indoctrination is hard to get past. i tend to over react a bit too
>>
>>59949483
The same thing happened to me in Milan last April dude
I said no thank and walked away
Northern Italy is doomed, even Terrone land is better
>>
>>59970387
>i gave him 50cents
isn't that like a year's wages in your country?
>>
>>59954306

>See a bunch of animals selling shit in an open air market

This shit doesn't happen in The Netherlands.
>>
>>59947961
Extortion is a felony.
Waste him.
>>
>>59954306
>>59954381
If I think about American male I think off someone in their 20s with a fairly big gut. It feels like I would be considered too skinny for not being a balloon by Americans.
>>
>>59950779

I fucking love South Africans. Props to Leon for taking the punch and not whining like a bitch like most of these "prankster" cunts do.
>>
>>59947961

Tell the nigger to fuck off and either keep walking or punch him in his ape face. Stop being such a pussy.

All you stupid faggots ever do is complain and do nothing but keep complaining. Take action or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>59954306
American superiority is real.
>>
>>59972910

> American tourist superiority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaPzN2gD3PQ
>>
This same shit happens in NYC with mixtapes and cds all the time. "its free" *shoves it in your hand* "hey mang dat be 20 bux, no refund."
>>
>>59972910
this is true, it is sometimes hard to see behind a 8XL onesie, but it IS there, and it IS undeniably true.
>>
>>59947961
whenever any of those subhumans approach me I calmly look at them like I don't understand them, upon them touching me I raise my voice and start spewing the longest Serbian swearword combo I can think of, so far so good
>>
>>59973169
>needing to post scripted comedy sketches

only proves that euros are salty trash
>>
>>59973988
>buttblasted amerifat.
>>
>>59947961
>Touches me
>kill him

Sorry you dont live in the Southern US
>>
>>59973988

Calm down, fatty
>>
File: 1385476434001.jpg (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1385476434001.jpg
32KB, 200x200px
>>59973988
>>
File: 1336194229126.jpg (34KB, 301x251px) Image search: [Google]
1336194229126.jpg
34KB, 301x251px
I can confirm this, but where i live if they try to go past the "give me the euro now" they get fucked up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQnBJLszNWI
>>
File: DSC_0319.jpg (349KB, 1146x1028px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0319.jpg
349KB, 1146x1028px
>>59959379
there are many commemorative 3EUR couns, I have these three
>>
>>59974437

Holy shit thanks for the name of the series bro! I watched a dubbed version sleeping over at some chick's place in Belgrade and it looked pretty based.

Just to confirm, is there a scene where the son of the big boss guy is doing burnouts in the lawyers fancy car, whilst the lawyer is fucking some hot chick?
>>
>>59973988
>sketches
>>
File: lookynigger.jpg (154KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
lookynigger.jpg
154KB, 500x439px
>looky looky?

Ameribros, you have looky looky men in your Country?
>>
>>59972020
Haha you wish, it's not even a full month.
>>
>>59969529

Good luck, it's not like their unregistered illegals and the police won't give a shit. Besides any times the gypsies were going to get arrested they went home and another group replaced them
>>
>>59947961

>Be living in top tier Netherlands, never went on vacation.
>Go on vacation for the first time with my GF to Greece.
>Athene's is a fucking ghetto and everybody is being way to overly nice to you.
>they try to scam and rip you in every corner selling you shit you don't need at all or just putting it in your hand without permission.

Just a few people were sincerely nice and i liked eating at the restaurants away from the tourist zones.

And then to imagine the rest of the majority of the planet is like this thank fucking god i'm born in the Netherlands i didn't feel save at all and it's actually frightening to think a lot of people from poor countries are being mass imported here.
>>
>>59975181
Would one of these nigs selling chilled bottled water for $5 each at a festival count?
>>
>>59947961
Today, OP was culturally enriched through diversity.
>>
I was in Rome recently and the looky looky sand nigs would target my GF because shes too polite where as I'll tell them to fuck off we're not interested.
>>
>>59969716

What the fuck.
Let me guess, it wasn't covered by our shitty statefunded leftist media.
>>
>in paris
>gypsy woman comes up to me asking some shit in french
>tell her "je ne parle pas le francais"
>she switches to english
>tell her "i don't speak english either"
>she looks confused as i walk away
>>
>>59975350

> hew went to Athens

Do better research next time buddy.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 283x178px
>>59947961
Visited France about 2 years ago and this exact same thing happened to me. Except I was with my dad and uncle and 2 cousins walking in paris and first one nig approaches with the same bullshit about a bracelet for free. We say the same shit as OP, and he throws it at us. I threw it to the ground and he follows me asking for one euro one euro. Then 6 others appear and start following us and we fucking turn a corner and walk into a store. Fucking hell europe. What the fuck.
>>
>>59974720
Yeah, it's that one.
Very very nice serie, i think the best that came out of italy so far.
"Series", more like, documentary.
funfact: italians also have subtitles because they speak neapoletan, which is unintelligible to most italians.
>>
>>59956247
Ever thought of installing a talk to conductor button
>>
>>59975716

When they dressed up as policemen and shot up a whole nigger ghetto I got a boner, not even kidding.
>>
Are you guys betas or are niggers really scary?

I have only seen 1 nigger in my life and it was some rich tourist.
>>
File: 2qjyfwh.jpg (10KB, 250x176px) Image search: [Google]
2qjyfwh.jpg
10KB, 250x176px
Europe is now a dusty collection of dead empires.

These shitskins are the maggots in the corpses.

Soon, only bones shall remain. Rusted, twisted, and gnarled fingers of twisted steel glittering with broken glass reaching skyward to an absentee God.

Lie in your graves, Europeans. I don't like this any more then you, but for the sake of the World we need you to be the sacrifice. You will be the example, the burning of your cities will light the path best untaken for the rest of the world.

Now, die.
>>
i have no idea why people even give panhandlers any attention

i just 100% ignore them. they are vermin. they arent trying to interact with me like ahuman so why should i interact with them like a human?
>>
>>59975778
Yeah, i tried to find the video on the internet but it's nowhere. But when I'll feel like it i'll downloat it and make a webm for /pol/ :3
>>
File: kek.png (23KB, 162x163px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
23KB, 162x163px
>>59947961
Was on Ios island in Greece drunk off my face. Some gypsy lady tried to put a arm band on me. Told her nicely no an i knew what the game was.
She snuck it on my and i lost my shit telling her shes a cunt and to fuck off, calling her a smelly gypsy. I was hanging with people I met at the hostel who were all offended haha, I told them to by one and they went quiet.

I dont know why they would target drunk aussies and brits who love being angry drunks.
>>
>>59955111
THATS WHERE IT HAPPENED TO ME, FUCK. That church ground literally looked like chicken was half off. Hundreds of them
>>
>>59950732
Can confirm. All the tourist spots in the Caribbean are full of these merchants. It's annoying as fuck.

I don't want that shit in my home country. Fuck that shit.
>>
In Jew York we have a version of this with mixtapes (niggers selling their shitty CD's) and also niggers selling you tickets to see the empire state building.

Literally no tourists fall for that shit anymore i dont know how they still wander out there like a bunch of wandering lost souls
>>
File: 1430003068110.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430003068110.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
>>59948227
Seriously this, this is the first skill you acquire when you travel through a groid-infested area.

You always, ALWAYS keep a 3ft. perimeter between you and anyone with melanin based skin pigment darker than that of mocha. I call this "code mocha" and as well the 3ft. perimeter the "no-nig zone".
>>
>>59976012
>>59975350

I also went to Ios after Athene's turned out i got scammed and now suddenly had a bunch of fake 20 euro bills, funny how only 3 streets look incredibly fancy and the rest of the island is filled with unfinished buildings and shit tier ghetto's.

I managed to still spend the money because fuck their overpriced trinkets.

There were statues in a little shop that costed 15 euro and beneath you could see they were brought in for like 3 euro, too lazy to even remove the pricetag...
>>
>>59955938
If you were a foreigner here and a native romanian would hear you calling a gypsy a "romanian" you would go back to strawberriesland in a plastic bag, just sayin'.
>>
>>59947961
Milan is that you?
Niggers even try to force you to feed pigeons
Remember - the nigger is vile
Never relax
>>
>>59976467
>Niggers even try to force you to feed pigeons
what?
>>
>>59976401
Maybe you should improve your reputation then.
>>
Berlin/Rome/Paris ALL FULL OF GYPSIES AND NIGGERS

In Paris it is literally LEGAL for gypsies to go around scamming people. LOOK IT UP

As a superior american male I give these niggers a glare or the middle finger or ignored them and just kept walking.

You euros are so fucking cucked.

More fucking niggers than people in your major cities, it's disgusting. Never pissing money down the drain in europe again (except for Ireland, it's still alright)
>>
You got to be rude to beggars/niggers/gypsies. If you doubt, they WILL clinge to you. If you give them 10 cents, they WILL want more. You gotta be as rude as you can.

And the magical words

"no money"
>>
>>59975984

Can you hook me up with the scene where the son gets some "famous" singer to go sing for his chick (he's standing in some courtyard), I think I liked the music that was playing.
>>
>>59976635
there's way more niggers in USA than EU.
>>
Some gypsies try this here
Not ignoring/taking you wallet will be your first mistake
>>
File: nigger abortion.jpg (188KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
nigger abortion.jpg
188KB, 735x960px
>>59947961
this shit happens every second in america.

fuck niggers.
>>
>>59975855

Do you have any idea how quickly this is happening in your own country as well? Just in a different form.
>>
File: 1451340582927.jpg (506KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1451340582927.jpg
506KB, 600x899px
White revolution is the only solution.
>>
File: bondsweep.gif (660KB, 362x391px) Image search: [Google]
bondsweep.gif
660KB, 362x391px
>>59955329
>asking nicely
>grabbing your arm

Goddamn, I wish a nigga would.
>tfw nobody ever starts shit with you
>>
>>59957083
end yourself
>>
>>59947961

The nigger set you up and played you. You fell into his trap.

Now, you need to devise a trap that they can fall into where they are removed from the country, or put in prison, and when you do it to just 1 person, youl have gained revenge+interest, and you can go about your day being happy again instead of thinking of fucking niggers.
>>
>>59976652

fb ---- /AlessioPaginaUfficiale/videos/808637455869724/

Quality is shit, but you can't find random scenes on the web cuz they keep getting removed. This is from the official singer's FB page.
The music genre is called neo-melodic and it's considered quite cancerous in italy, it's utter shit and only appreciated by mafioso savages and deep southern italians. The music is so trash that it's a laughing stock for other italians, but for those kind of persons is the only music they know/need.
>>
>>59956774
Someone should just steal them all and fucking run
>>
>>59947961
Sadly you Eurofaggots will need to man up if you need to survive.

I've traveled all across Latin America and Asia due to my job, so I'm pretty redpilled and experienced.

The proper reaction in this case is to tell them to fuck off. Do not be polite. Do not touch them. Look them in the eye and straighten your back as if ready to fight.

If they insist a second time let them know there won't be a third. "Don't fucking bother me or I'll fuck you up" usually works.
>>
>>59977349

I knew it was Alessio lmao. My first gf was Italian and she used to blast that shit all the time, so this stuff is like nostalgia for me man. Thanks ;)
>>
>>59947961
This same shit happened to me in Ibiza when i was MDed up out of my eyeballs, but they were fat nigger from tom and jerry looking 'women'

Called them fat black cunts and told them to get a job every time i saw them after that
>>
>>59977443
>Argentina
>White

LOL okay
>>
>>59977526
Np, I'm glad to help.
Also watching it again, i've just realized the lyrics are about love, of course, but with references about fainting, chocking and lacking oxygen like the boy hanging himself. bretty good, watch it it's worth it, also season 2 is starting soon.
>>
>>59961055
>g-guys t-t-trust me we've h-had enough
>w-watch out
lmao, sad
>>
>>59977736

Found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYOOwFWd5jM

Yeah, dunno about the lyrics but I remembered it because the scene was pretty gud.
>>
>>59947961
Kek, this happened to me when i visited London. He said he was from Nigeria
>>
File: chimpout.jpg (57KB, 544x450px) Image search: [Google]
chimpout.jpg
57KB, 544x450px
>>59977682
>13.6% of the US population are niggers
>0.37% of Argentina's population are niggers
>USA has as much niggers as Argentina has people
What's going on Jamal? Your old tired memes help you distract from the sad reality?
>>
>>59977349
FB stalking these Italian birds, fucking hell your girls are hot as fuck.
>>
>>59977982
No it didnt, you are literally lying on the internet
Where in london exactly
>>
>>59978158
The difference is Argentinean whites are 10-15% Native American, on average.
>>
>>59976525
As is life in japan
>>
>>59978456
This. They're basically all interbred with the niggers of the New World.
>>
>>59976525
They try and force seed into your hands then demand money at churches
Vile apes
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (748KB, 920x1632px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
748KB, 920x1632px
>>59947961
lel, so it's niggers doing it now? When I was there the only place I saw nignog merchants was outside the Vatican

>Be in Rome with my parents 3 years ago
>Organized aggressive Bangladeshi salesmen walking around absolutely EVERYWHERE trying to sell shit
>Indian (? or some shit) beggars who put some effort into their begging, like pic related
>Gypsy beggars who cover themselves in blankets with only the cup in their hands sticking out, often pretending they have some sort of sickness
>Bangladeshi dude runs up to me and my mom with some bracelet things and a bunch of roses
>"No thank you"
>"IS FREE IS FREE PLEASE FROM ME"
>Fine, okay then
>Let him put the fucking bracelets on our hands and takes a rose
>Walk away
>He runs back to my dad who's walking behind us and starts asking him for money
>Dad tells him to fuck off
>He runs back to us and asks for the rose back

Explain this shit Italybro, why aren't you throwing these people out? I'm sure It's hurting the tourist industry, thinking of visiting northern Italy next year, It's not the same there right?
>>
>>59979101
>dat pic
lol take whatever he got and walk away, it'll take some time for him to chase you.
>>
>>59947961

You just have to ignore them. It's hard as fuck but you have to put your head down and be silent.
>>
>>59977736

Hey can you name some good Italo artists then? Hip-Hop or sth I dunno.
>>
>>59971084
>>59947961
>>59979101

What the fuck do they even do after "its a free gift." How do they transition into, "wait nvm pay me for it" all while being subtle. It's such a poorly thought out nog plan. You're better off fucking asking if they would like a custom bracelet for a dollar. Atleast that way you are providing a service and maybe some tourists will give a buck to actually get something. I really don't understand the logic behind "LOL NVM GIMME MONIEES."
>>
>>59966958
>For example, when in Amsterdam, don't buy any hard drugs off the street.
>read it
>no Amsterdam
>the only scam warning about buying any hard drugs off the street is New Delhi & Bangkok
What.
>>
>>59980377
>put your head down
nah mate, heads up.
keep your head up look down on them and then ignore.
stay proud.
>>
>>59980566

Visual entertainment is also a service
>>
>>59977670
>they were fat nigger from tom and jerry looking 'women'
Hah! I've seen them too. Fat African prostitutes harass the clubbers on their way back to the hotels in the hope that one or two will be horny/fucked up enough to not care what they're fucking and one can steal their wallet in the crush.
>>
File: 1451518550674.png (537KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451518550674.png
537KB, 500x500px
>>59947961
There are people like this in most touristy locations in the US.

For example, Hollywood theres a bunch of rats on Sunset boulevard handing out there mix-tape to people like its a free flier and then demanding/thugging you into paying for it.

Just learn to say NO and go about your day and if they keep insisting for you to pay for something they threw at you tell them the big boss line of all time.

>I GOT SHIT TO DO.

and keep on walking.
>>
File: Subhuman Wizards.jpg (454KB, 920x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Subhuman Wizards.jpg
454KB, 920x1632px
>>59980344
lel
>>
>>59977226
shut the fuck up nigger, get out of my country
>>
>>59979101

had to google that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8seNaEg-3K4
>>
>>59976202
>top right image
I have never seen a more nigger lip in my life, holy crap.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.