[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Left looks like a respectable wise man >Right looks like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 15

>Left looks like a respectable wise man
>Right looks like typical monkey nigger from ghetoo

Why did the fuck this up?
>>
One is an East African, one is a West African. Guess which is which.
>>
>>59945381

>Why did the fuck this up?
>Ameritard edumication
>>
>>59945381
Get with the times. Blacks are niggers now, you missed the news flash?
>>
>>59945381
I'm going to be honest here, Finn was the only good character in TFA.
>>
Fin's character came off as a dumbass desu.
>>
WE WAS JEDI N SHIT
>>
>>59945426
>judging someone's intelligence because of an obvious typo
Don't you have to strip down for some African refugees, Nigel?
>>
Finn was a good character. Stay buttflustered racists.
>>
I actually didn't mind Finn too much. Yes, he looks very gorilla-ish with his constant asthma attacks and massive underbite, but he was actually a better character than, oh say, Rey.

The movie itself was shit though. Or, more accurately, it was "okay" in the same way that all the churned-out marvel movies are okay. Super safe, nothing really special, all flashy action scenes to make up for a lack of character drama, etc.
>>
File: ng5003646.jpg (71KB, 652x435px) Image search: [Google]
ng5003646.jpg
71KB, 652x435px
>>59945419
West Africans can be decent looking.
>>
>>59945381
>Still caring about the lazily done A New Hope remake
>>
>>59945381
Left is a mongrel with some white blood that makes him look better than right.
Right is a more pure nigger, protruding jaw apish nose, etc.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>jew writes script
> surprised movie is about nigger loving
>>
>>59945616
"No."
>>
>>59945616
>West Africans can be decent looking.
>posts... that
>>
File: 1451530702132.png (558KB, 699x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1451530702132.png
558KB, 699x1211px
>>59945381
DAILY REMINDER THAT THE NEW "STARWARS" IS LITERALLY A JEWISH FANFICTION
>>
File: star wars dindu.jpg (108KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
star wars dindu.jpg
108KB, 720x405px
>>59945616
>that jutting lower jaw
>>
File: star wars 7 is garbage.jpg (301KB, 699x1211px) Image search: [Google]
star wars 7 is garbage.jpg
301KB, 699x1211px
>>59945618
THIS
>>
>>59945616
>nigger please
>>
>>59945381
theres this thing that's gotten pretty huge lately.. maybe you've heard of it? its called Political Correctness
>>
Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.
>>
File: trump_donttryittoughguy.jpg (648KB, 808x1800px) Image search: [Google]
trump_donttryittoughguy.jpg
648KB, 808x1800px
>>59946294
I don't care how stupid the good friend meme is. I laugh at it every time.
>>
>>59945470
>>59945549
List of characters better than Finn
>Luke ( 0 lines)
>r2-d2 ( 0 speaking lines)
>tr8r (1 word)
>bb8 ( 0 speaking lines)
>the storm trooper Rey did the mind trick on (4 lines)
What made Finn a terrible character was everything. He spoke like a nigger, acted like a nigger, sweat like a nigger and looked like a nigger. -2/10 tied with jar jar for worst character
>>
>>59945381

Billy Dee Williams in his prime was a legit handsome dude no homo.

He's also definitely got some caucasian ancestry. Look at his skull shape. His forehead is broad and non sloping. It makes him look more intelligent and human.

Boyega looks pure african look at that sloping skull shape and big floppy lips.

Samuel L Jackson well.. somewhere in between but it's Samuel L Jackson it's really hard not to like him.
>>
>>59945470

>implying Han Solo didn't carry the movie

Han Solo, BB8, and Poe Dameron were the only things that made the movie somewhat enjoyable.

>>59948366

>the storm trooper Rey did the mind trick on (4 lines)

I have a feeling you know that Daniel Craig was playing that storm trooper didn't you?
>>
>>59945381
He just looks like a darkskin nigga. Hood niggas got tattos and dreds n shit, ya feel me senpai?
>>
>>59945381

>a guy who is the administrator of a city looks different to a soldier who has just crashed in the desert
>>
Does anyone ever think /pol/ is a little bit racist sometimes?
>>
>>59945381
Boyega was really good though. It's clearly just racism now kek. Stay classy /pol/
>>
File: new.png (150KB, 1400x650px) Image search: [Google]
new.png
150KB, 1400x650px
>>59945381
>left: would buy rounds of Colt 45 with

>right: would lock car at red light immediately upon sight
>>
File: 1392669367702.jpg (72KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1392669367702.jpg
72KB, 612x612px
>>59945616
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>59945757

Corrected version

>>59945804

Uncorrected version
>>
>>59945381
I'm thinking of a new meme. Something that can be spread by a hashtag
We show in pic 1 how in the original trilogy a black man was an influential and wealthy guy, then in pic 2 we show how a black man was the most powerful human Jedi (most powerful one being yoda obviously) then in pic 3 we exclaim with outrage that in the new movie the black man is a lowly grunt. Thoughts?
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 251x250px
>>59945381
>left is Lando, administrator of Cloud City
>right is stormtrooper janitor
>>
>>59945587
>>59945549
>>59949635

Okay I'm not judging Boyega's acting, I honestly couldn't critique it because I was distracted by how ugly he is and also by how poorly WRITTEN his character was. I don't think anyone with a combination of those looks and that script could have made Finn enjoyable.

I mean at least he wasnt a Mary Sue like Rey, so he was better written than her (in fact he was like the opposite of Rey, a total fuckup in almost every element, so I could see how the character would grow on some people)

But I have problems with suspending my disbelief about the fact that he's been brainwashed from birth with no prior behavior problems and just up and decides to defect and help a prisoner escape out of the blue, seems to be incompetent at combat despite extensive training (actually maybe it fits in with all storm troopers actually being incompetent despite years and years of training), was basically a Janitor as a combat shock trooper, and was a total coward constantly seeking to run away... again despite being brought up brainwashed into being a disposable shock troop.
>>
>>59945487
hes a disposable soldier who was on latrine duty on a gigantic planetary sc-fi space weapon whos black/bantu but the name he chooses is "Blonde haired boy"..... how would you expect him to be clever?
>>59945804
also this
>>
File: Richard Coudenhove Kalergi.jpg (67KB, 533x290px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Coudenhove Kalergi.jpg
67KB, 533x290px
>>59950536

You are supposed to love him so much you want to see him preg the white girl, so all the little 10 year old girls will want to race mix with a nigger too.

Just another smal part of The Kalergi Plan.
>>
>>59950536
The whole film had questionable and badly written parts. Another, even bigger Deathstar? Blow up the weak spot for massive damage again *rolleyes* All those coincidences? (the Millennium Falcon just happens to be there) Hokey CGI Snoke? The overly obvious character parallels (Kylo=Vader, Snoke=Sheev, Rey=Luke, Phasma=Boba etc.)

And I wouldn't say Boyega is ugly, he has very strong African features but that's not necessarily ugly. I think you are just focusing on Boyega a little too closely.
>>
>>59950536
amygdala overstimulation

the "dark side" of the force feeds off of forcing fear into everyone, the training philosophy in their military is probably all fear based, rather than confidence building and teamwork, so a soldier trained by them is probably a coward who simply does whatevers asked because hes afraid of being fed to a sand worm or whatever the fuck the sith/the empire/first order do

all it takes is one overstimulated fear response driven soldier to be afraid of an order given (like having a dying sguadmate smear blood on your face) rather than the consequences if he doesnt
>>
>>59945381
hes a pretty good actor and played the comic relief role.

Not all blacks are niggers, dont be a jew
>>
>>59949635
What the fuck has happened to this place? Where did faggots like you come from? Un-ironically calling other posters 'racist' on a board of nationalists.

Literally fuck off back to where you crawled out from you absolute cancer.

People had a problem with him because he is the most disgusting looking 100% African they could find who was given the role purely because he was black and will be forced into an interracial romance with the pretty young white girl.

People DONT have a problem with Lando because he was the total opposite.
>>
>>59951268
Lets see how you feel when Rey ends up in love with him and having his half breed babies in the final film.
>>
>>59945381
I liked Finn, bumbly mess that's only good at killing but he's not really good at killing

what better race is there to represent that?
>>
>>59951637
almost any race but blacks
>>
>>59945381
The one on the left was responsible enough to run a city.
The one on the right ran from his responsibilities the first chance he got.

Everything is in order here.
>>
>>59951540
Kek I've been here for years. There is a problem with forced diversity, political correctness in the West etc. I'll give you that. However, its clear a lot of people here have become detached from reality and take it way too far. You are aware a lot of this board is satire right?
>>
All of you dumb racists don't get why they chose a black guy for the role of Finn

In the beginning he is a mindless follower of the dark side. The lowest person one can be. But he chooses to revolt. He puts his life on the line to save strange people just because it is right and he asks for nothing in return. He is not perfect. He lies to appear better then he is, but he also realizes that he did something wrong and confesses.

Finn shows us that even the lowest person can redeem himself and choose the light side, while a high born like kylo ren can fall from grace.
>>
>>59945470
I hated his "modern" characterization
it fucking out of place
>trained since childhood to be a soldier
>acts like some random black dude
you would expect someone with military upbringing to act like a military man
>>
>>59945381
He started out as a stormtrooper, ffs. You think they gonna put a respectable wise man in a beat-em-down suit?
No. They'll use a porch-monkey, like in the marines.
>>
>>59945381
Both are traitors. Mace Dindu was a traitor too, going against the Republic.

Besides, TR-8R is the best TFA character.
>>
>>59945381
>Left was actually a criminal and shady
>Right was just another pawn in the military before trying to change
>>
>>59952044
>Left was actually a criminal and shady

It's almost like you've never even watched Episode 5 or 6.
>>
>>59951081

I just think he's pretty ugly looking.

There are handsome black dudes. Hell I pointed out that Billy Dee Williams was handsome

Boyega however is not.

>>59951540

Lando was like Han, and since everyone enjoyed Han, they liked Lando too, a charming rogue.
>>
This movie was so medicore.
I don't know what else I expected though.
>>
File: 1451749522053.jpg (1KB, 71x75px) Image search: [Google]
1451749522053.jpg
1KB, 71x75px
>2015
>watching Jew wars
>>
>>59945381
>Lando
>Black
>>
>>59945381
>Caring about anything that you saw in Force Awakens
>>
>>59951634
So wat, its a movie, and he's the clown in the story.
I have two beliefs, we need to breed more white people, and we need to breed shitskins lighter, full niggers cant function in the world.
>>
>>59945381
Why do you even give a shit? Force Awakens was fucking rehash garbage. Finn, while being a nigger, was one of the only redeeming things about the entire movie.
>>
>>59946991
>the bowl

Fuck my sides.
>>
>>59945381

Lando was smooth as fuck.
>>
File: 1451209731416.gif (2MB, 450x264px) Image search: [Google]
1451209731416.gif
2MB, 450x264px
>>59945381
Meanwhile in US some nigger chimpanzee music is playing,
about getting aids from cheap hookers and chugging prescription pills with alcohol to get raped by rabid dogs when you pass out behind a dumpster.
YO, you might be years ahead but all you did is degenerate.
>>
>>59952202
>was a smuggler and won his cloud city/gas mine in a card game

its almost like you ignore that was was shady because he did something helpful
>>
>>59952506
Enjoys playing poker and not paying import/export fees = shady

sure thing fag
>>
>>59951918
>pol is satire meme

Back to Reddit with you.
>>
>>59952389
And cucks like you will pay to see it. The white race is doomed.
>>
>>59952005
Fuck off
>>
>>59945381
I don't understand why /pol/ is getting angry at Finn. He's traitorous, a liar and stupid, yet /pol/ get's angry? Not only that, throughout the entire movie Rey (However you spell her name) friend-zones him. Why get angry at this?
>>
File: why-you-mad-tho1.jpg (17KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
why-you-mad-tho1.jpg
17KB, 360x270px
>>59952755
>>
>>59952823
>cuck

I dont think you know what that means.
>>
>>59945616
pic unrelated I guess
>>
The best character in SW7 was the badass X-wing pilot. Everyone else sucked.

>But X-wing fuel can't melt durasteel beams
>>
They did it on purpose. Like the new Hermoine. They found the most repulsive looking, subhuman fuckup they could to ruin things you love.
>>
>>59945381
Just a question, does that character even appear in any other scene in the movie at all?

Because literally the only picture I have seen of him for the last year is from that scene.

Maybe it was just a bad shot?
>>
>>59945381
Well, the one on the right is the rule of an independent city-state/corporation, while the one on the right is a cowardly deserter.

It makes sense that Lando would look respectable while Finn looks ridiculous.
>>
>>59953328
yes he's one of the main characters
>>
>>59953444
>the one on the right is the rule of an independent city-state/corporation
>the one on the right is a cowardly deserter.

what about the guy on the right though?
>>
>>59953508
Then why are there no other pictures of him?

/pol/ surely isn't cleverly selecting specific pictures out of context to make him seem less attractive. That would be bias, and we all know /pol/ is the most objective source of information there is.
>>
>>59952781
>Le Reddit comeback

Looks like I lost this argument, better pack my bags ;^)
>>
>>59953671

Shut up, you misegenist queer.
>>
>>59953671
Trust me saw the movie two days ago
He looks like that a lot of the time.
Majority of the time his mouth is open but not saying shit. He just is there breathing.
It is a terrible movie I wanted o walk out the theater but I was there with a group of friend
>>
>>59952044

people find con men charming and appealing, that's how they work. Yes he's shady, but he's friendly, has a winning smile, confident, and knows how to get people to relax around him and let down their defenses so he can swindle them somehow.

Con men wouldn't be very effective if they couldn't win people over.

Han and Lando were both textbook lovable rogues.
>>
>>59945381
some of the most niggerly looking blacks are the kindest though
>>
>>59953671

Because it's the very first time we see him. Yes it is the ugliest shot of him you could find, but it highlights his ugly features.
>>
>>59948778
Even beyond that, Lando'S character had depth, growth and a purpose.

He was Han without Luke/Leia's influence. He showed Han how he was before vs how he was with them around (Leia especially).

On top of that, Billy Dee Williams was charismatic as fuck.
>>
>they fucked it up so that Rey will fall in love with not just a black man, but a ghetto coon nigger
>>
>>59945381
Both was traitors, because he has betrayed his Allys, Han Solo was frozen in Carbonite.
The other Ape has betrayed his imperial Camarades.

SW Niggers are all Traitors.
>>
>>59954280

well I was just talking about the actors. The characters.. well we haven't had time to see Finn actually develop much aside from defecting, trying to impress a white girl with lies, and coming clean (and even that is growth, if it wasn't for him defecting out of the blue, being incompetent and cowardly, I might actually like the character)

He might have more growth and depth in the future episodes, we'll see. It might make up for his shitty backstory at least.
>>
What bother me is that faggot you are between them.
>>
>>59951918
no, you haven't, you're sliding the board because you're a shill

stop lying
>>
>>59954157

>implying we don't see him repeatedly when he's on the Star Destroyer and rescues Poe.
>>
>>59954084
I agree with what you're saying, just pointing out Lando had a shady history and was happy running the gas mine because it was in the middle of nowhere and let him lay low
unlike Han who was still taking jobs when we met him and trying to get money to pay off the Hutts before they killed him
>>
>>59954367

>fall in love
>the most blatant friend zoning in cinematic history
>>
Lando is a yankee nig nog, and clearly one with strong european ancestry, whereas Boyega, bless his heart is fresh off the boat from Niggerarea.
>>
>>59945470
Totally this desu senpai
>>
>>59955410
this. He's the clumsy, goofy clown, she's the hero, friend zoned hard.
>>
File: 56f12971_rvMr6.jpg (19KB, 528x434px) Image search: [Google]
56f12971_rvMr6.jpg
19KB, 528x434px
>>59955159
>£0.25 has been deposited into my JIDF account
>>
That's because left is a mulatto.
>>
>>59948921
>Poe Dameron
nigga wat. hes just as useless as the nigger
>>
>>59949635
no he wasnt. youre just a dumb nigger
>>
nothing to do with "blah blah nigger meme" but i thought finn's character was just plain stupid, he was fucking usleless, literally this movie's Jar Jar Binks. I'm glad the white chick was all "nigga you dumb"
>>
>>59951268
>not all blacks are niggers

This meme again?
>>
>>59945381
i saw the first 20 minutes of the new star wars and cringed about 4 times in those 20 minutes, which is 2 more times than i've cringed throughout the entirety of episodes 1-6.

i might rent it for a dollar at redbox in a few months whenever it leaves the theaters in order to finish it, though i have no real interest in doing so.

i don't know who the audience for this movie is cause it can't be fans of star wars.
>>
>>59951918
>/pol/
>satire

Nice bait anon
>>
>>59956518
The children of those star war loving nerds, whores who started going to comic con 2 years ago and tumblr/Reddit/twitter fags who wanted to circle jerk to the interracial romance
>>
>>59955334

The first time we saw him was that shot because that's the shot used in the first trailer.

We've been using that image for about a year or so now you know.
>>
>the Colt 45 spokesnigger
>respectable wise man

Can't argue with that.
>>
>>59955383

Well I'm sure Han would "administrate" a gas mine if he'd managed to con someone out of it too. It's profitable and relatively safe and is fairly off the radar so it lets him avoid imperial entanglements.. until Boba Fett let the empire know Han was on his way there.

Their investigation would turn up that Han was heading there because of an old criminal contact, a "friend".

They had light speed, the Millenium Falcon did not so they got there before he did.

Otherwise, Lando never would have had to deal with imperials, he'd have laid low, made decent money and retired successful.
>>
>>59952010
>you would expect someone with military upbringing to act like a military man

He was on sanitation, remember? He was literally a janitor that got moved to a combat unit.

>>59945381

I actually thought Finn was great. Very well-acted, funny personality. He was the good-hearted fool that wants to be a hero, and he fakes it until he makes it. They even explained the fact that he's black because he got "picked up" by the First Order, he wasn't a clone.

I mean, yeah, niggers. But he did a good job.

The rest of it was basically the Episode 4 rehashed with emo teenage Darth Vader, so relax, there's plenty of room for criticism.
>>
>>59955920

Nah I liked him. Reminds me of Wedge, just a good pilot, but a little more hotshot attitude.
>>
>>59958260
>I actually thought Finn was great. Very well-acted, funny personality. He was the good-hearted fool that wants to be a hero, and he fakes it until he makes it. They even explained the fact that he's black because he got "picked up" by the First Order, he wasn't a clone.

It would have been even much better to have the first order restore the clone army so that they could fucking wipe out rebels without much resistance and having Finn being a deviant Jango Fett clone who rejected his genome hard coded destiny. And it could have been a tragic love story between him and Rey since he would be destined to die soon because of rapid aging

>but my diversity

you could have made Boyega play Poe instead and get the girl at the end.
>>
>>59958692

Couldn't agree more, that sounds a lot more interesting. Like I said, the plot itself was a lame rehash.
>>
>>59945381
in what universe would /pol ever like a starwars movie?
>anti-nazi themes
>even in the original episode 4, the lead antagonist was voiced by a black guy who did theatre
>made by the guy who made red tails and american graffiti
>Its a shallow blockbuster, your a bunch of fucks who wouldnt like a movie unless anti-sjw pro-euro nationalist propaganda
>>
>>59946991
lol
>>
>>59945470

Finn was written bad. Too foolish after spending forever in the storm troopers.

They fucked up not keep pat or whatever his name was. Should have kept him the whole movie. He could have taken some leg work from Rey making her less a mary sure and the two guys were great together. Finn could have had a role model for his arc as well.
>>
At least he got friend-zoned by Rey
TR-8R is probably the best character in the film
I can't take Kylo as a serious threat after seeing his goofy face
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.