[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating and sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 46

File: tumblr_o0cdw3hFgW1qz7fjdo1_400.jpg (46KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0cdw3hFgW1qz7fjdo1_400.jpg
46KB, 400x266px
Is it true that sexual market pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach late 20s and 30s?
Ie dating and fucking younger women (pic related) becomes easier, more options.

Or is this something that bitter manchild who were unsuccessful in their early 20s hang on to?
>>
only if they are severely sexually abused or their dad wasn't around.
>>
>>59914747

More like 30s & 40s - Even your 50s

You're not shit in your 20s.

But if you stay in shape and are professionally successful, you can take your pick of young women.

A man's shelf life is far better than a woman's

Time is your friend.
>>
>>59914747
It swings in favor of men of any age who can still get a stiff penis and has money.
>>
>>59914747

Also, that chick is a pig.

She'll be 200lbs by her 29th birthday
>>
>>59914747
There's truth to it, for a variety of reasons. If you're a skinny nerd out of high school you can get fit and be making money by the time you're 23-24 and then go for younger girls.

Women aren't attracted to just a man's face and body, they also go for status and money and shit and young guys usually don't have that if they don't have a rich family or sell drugs.

Obviously if you're a fat neckbeard NEET you aren't to suddenly get hot 18 year old punani the day you turn 25, this only applies to people who actually have a chance at getting laid in the first place.

Go look at /fit/ for proof.
>>
>>59915038
/thread
>>
>>59914747
You've posted this before you austracuck fuck off
>>
>>59914747
Yeah it starts happening pretty early honestly. 25 here and it's already swung in my favor. Girls my age are starting to worry about the future and really want to get a man. Chicks in the 20-23 range want an older guy, and having a guy who is older but still looks good is perfect to them.

It was hard as fuck for me to get any action in my early 20s, for reference.
>>
>>59915152
found the woman! which if you guys are even a fraction of a percent redpilled you will do the opposite or assume the opposite of what she says!
>>
It's true that men have the high ground as they get older, from a certain point of view. This is because the older women get, the more busted they are, and their literal egg timer starts ticking.

This isn't necessarily a good thing though. The sort of women you'll get during this time are harpies looking to nab whatever beta provider is still fool enough to take them. These women are damaged used goods. If a woman is still single and looking for a man in her 30s, it's a huge red flag and something is terribly wrong.
>>
>>59915408
Everything I said was true and I'm a man.
>>
>>59915430

>what is caveat emptor
>>
>>59914747

no not for everyone. Some of my friend that were fit in high school are now fat at 30. Many peoples metabolism will slow down at 30, also some guys start to or become fully bald around 30.

if you manage to stay fit through the aging process than yeah older man have an appeal to younger woman.
>>
>>59914747
>bitter manchild who were unsuccessful in their early 20s

sounds like the average aussie shitposter
>>
>>59914747
Sexual market value of a man is determined by his financial value, social standing and then his looks in that order, not by age.

Looks of men generally don't degrade that much in comparison to women as they grow older and their financial value and social standing generally improve as they grow older.
Women's sexual market value is generally determined by looks primarily.

The reason for this is because the tactics utilized by men in the sexual marketplace are inherently different.
Men go through multiple rejections until they finally get one. Success rate of 1/20 just means he has to go through 19 until it works out for him.
Women wait passively for a man to appear and then decide whether they want to keep him or not. This relies on their ability to lure men in the first place. This means once they fail to attract men, they've not got any backup plan and then they start whining about where all the good men have gone and then buy a ton of cats or they turn desperate.

This is why men's value comes from what the man is and women's value comes from what they look like.
If women used the same tactic as men, what they are would matter more than what they look like, because they're taking an active role in seeking a mate.
>>
>>59914747

When you get to your early 30s, if you are financially successful, you can literally have your pick of anything you want from the dating clearance bin.

Women will start going out of their way to impress you, and you won't want 98% of them.
>>
>>59914747

It's only if you're a successful man. NEET men in their 30s are totally out of the market.
>>
>>59916178
This is good info for those who dont understand how atteaction works.

Men forget that they actually DO need to take risks AND get rejected before they percevere and get the girl. Its all about actually doing it. All the men that complain about not getting chicks are the ones that dont take actions or risks.
>>
>>59915293
Suck me off
>>
I've seen this thread at least 6 times now. Stop this madness.
>>
File: 1430727610916.png (437KB, 456x427px) Image search: [Google]
1430727610916.png
437KB, 456x427px
>>59915038
in college, i had a hard time believing the chicks had older boyfriends, until i saw it. like 30 year olds with 35k/y govt jobs dating a freshman.

and soon i'll be one of those guys
>>
>>59916178
This is true. I think it's important to emphasize that a 10 women is physically beautiful while a 10 man is has recourses.
>>
>>59914747
29 here and I've started to realize that it's a combination of status and appearance, but relative to age.

When I was in my early to mid-20s, I was in good shape but had nothing to my name. I banged good looking girls and some uglies, but none of them would stick around or they'd nag me about my future constantly.

Now I'm in my late 20's, had to start buzzing my head from hair loss and fell out of shape. I'm struggling to get anything because I just don't "look" attractive. But I have a stable job and income, so once girls find out they suddenly want to commit. It's a hassle getting them into bed, though.

I almost feel like if you're not in shape by 30, you're pretty fucked because by that point the damage is done.
>>
I had zero success with women in my teens and early 20s. I've had women (and men kek) approach me in my mid/late 20s, which is literally unthinkable Finland. Not that I'd want a relationship even if I came across a 10/10, I'm still bitter about not getting action young.
>>
>>59915430
This, pretty much.

I am now in the pool to start dating 30 year olds and it is messy. I knew something was wrong when 20-something girls no longer wanted to sleep with me but the 30-somethings all thought I was some fine catch. I'm not a stud now, but I'm stable.

I literally went on a few dates with a 35 year old and my experience was like this:
>"Wow, anon, you have a job? That's great!"
>"Oh, your car is really nice. How cool you can afford that!"
>"Hey, nice furniture -- you have a great apartment!"
>"Well, I dated a guy for 8 years. I know, crazy, right? Really thought that would've worked out, haha!"
>"I own a home out of state, yep! My mom takes care of it for me, as well as my 3 cats. I kept 2 over here with me because, well, I couldn't leave my babies!"
>"Oh, I don't mind a man who's a little chubby and balding. Just means he can be all mine!"
>"I graduated college in 2000. Oh, wait... you didn't, anon? Geez, I feel really old, teehee!"
>"Oh, I'm sorry, what was your name again? I'll be honest, you're my 3rd date this week! It's hard meeting men in this city!"
>>
File: 8606453-md.jpg (34KB, 679x454px) Image search: [Google]
8606453-md.jpg
34KB, 679x454px
>>59918179
>"Oh, I don't mind a man who's a little chubby and balding. Just means he can be all mine!"
out of all of those, that just seems to be the worst and most direct. i enjoy flattery, not hot sarcasm
>>
>>59918292
>not hot sarcasm
*not honest sarcasm
>>
>>59916178
>Sexual market value of a man is determined by his financial value

Wrong. You're thinking of the relationship market, not the sexual market. If you're just trying to get laid, it goes:

social status > game > looks >>>> everything else
>>
>>59914747
>Is it true that sexual market pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach late 20s and 30s?
My 14 year old sister (quite mature for her age) told me she would never date a man younger than her, shorter than her and Not rich. She said she'd date Roman Abromovich (50 something YO Russian billionaire), she also likes Christian Gray (she hasn't seen the film and only read a little bit of the book in a shop) and her favourite Male celebrities are Paul walker and Scott Disick.

Make of this information as you will.
>>
File: polacks are romantic.png (19KB, 1266x209px) Image search: [Google]
polacks are romantic.png
19KB, 1266x209px
>>59918400
this is truthful, of course, but (correct me if i'm wrong) i believe /pol/ just wants a partner, and that's what this thread is mainly about. /pol/ seems to care less about getting a sexual high score than the general public.
>>
>>59918292
Now that I'm "that chubby bald guy" the pool of women has totally shifted and it's weird. I'm working to change that, but it's still amusing for the time being.

When you're on the market as the chubby bald guy in his late 20's, you get all of this and more:
>awkward teens and early-20's girls with no self-esteem
>girls in their mid-to-late 20's who are really into fat guys
>30 year olds with ticking biological clocks
>girls with no personality
>fat girls
>tumblrinas

And every one of them you can tell secretly hates the fact that they're sleeping with you (except for the ones who are into fat guys. they fucking love it and are amazing at sex)

There's definitely still really good looking women who will date or sleep with you, but they're harder to find. Almost all of them have been religious "future housewives," fatties who lost the weight, or foreigners. Not like that's a bad thing, though.
>>
>>59918544
Should also mention I'm 5'10", which I think technically puts me just past the manlet mark? Not sure. It's only been an issue a few times with women, though. I just avoid dating tall girls to be honest.
>>
>>59918544
>girls in their mid-to-late 20's who are really into fat guys
this has always been a myth to me, but the internet has shown some evidence of its existence. where the hell do you meet these folks, and what the fuck do they look like?

genuinely curious. not even fat, but i plan on it one day when i quit doing field work as much.
>>
>>59915430
My cousin is 28 and desperately trying to find a spouse. She used to be hot but after college she couldn't get a job and lived at home with her overnight mom and grandma, slowly becoming depressed and overweight herself. Honestly I'm incredibly sad for her
>>
File: 1433987465788.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1433987465788.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>59914747
Yes, but young men can still get their fill.

Some good knowledge in this thread.
>>
Yes.

Stay in relatively okay shape, just make okay money, and just having okay game you can still get a whole lot of women. And the more you rise above "okay" the quality and quantity skyrockets. But you still need game.

40 yo dude at work, makes okay money. Bald. A little heavy but he's tall so it's not THAT bad. Obvious he might hit the gym twice a week maybe but doesn't watch what he eats...restaurant type not so much fast food if that makes sense. Well above average charisma. 60k-70k a year, not a lot for his age but above average. Still gets 20 somethings. Haven't seen them but I'm guessing they're the average-slightly chubby types. For younger guys it might sound like it's not a big deal but as long as she isn't obese and is at least little attractive when you're 40+ fucking a 20 yo chick is a home run.

30 something guy at work. Makes even more. 70-80k. Doesn't lift but does crazy cardio and works out core. Ottermode personified (wouldn't have been my choice but I'll give it to him he did a good job). A nice apartment downtown in a major city. He SHOULD be swimming in pussy. Dude has ZERO game. Bluepill as fuck. Type that defends Feminist Frequency. Gets oneitis like crazy. Got the hots for a girl in her 20's at work. They become friends. Go to each others place all the time. It actually sounds like she's into him. He's too Blue pill to profit from it. TONS of missed opportunities. Beats himself up over gaining the courage to "ask her out"....like actually ask her out not saying "Hey wanna come over for some netflix" but actually say "Durrr you wanna go on a date?". Everyone tells him to just do it since its all he talks about. Gets drunk and asks her out and she says no. No shit, the way he acts instantly dries pussy. She starts ignoring him and it pisses him off. Starts talking shit about her to coworkers. Gets caught by HR. Almost lost job. Snowballs chance in hell he'll ever get promoted now and might still get fired when the time is right.
>>
>>59918651
>Where the hell do you meet these folks?
Usually on the Internet, sometimes out on the town. One chick I met through a dating site where she let it out the second we started talking ("omg, you're exactly what I want, you're super hot and kind of amazing"). Another I met at a bar, and she was a little older, but approached me herself and just sort of told me I was "her type" as we were making out.

>What the fuck do they look like?
The first chick was easily an 8 on most dude's radar. Blonde pawg with a trim waist. She was a 5'1" nurse and a cardio bunny, really into having big guys around for "that security." She used to be really overweight growing up herself, but lost it and gained a ton of self-confidence while realizing that even though she could bag whatever she wanted she just wanted fat guys.

The second one was a skinny brunette, looked sort of like the mom from Modern Family. Didn't really get her details, but she was pretty cute and definitely loved rubbing my bald head and curling up into my arms.

I know that it's way more common than you think. I'm pretty extroverted, so I get approached a lot. There's also celebrities who are sort of open about it. Maisie Williams and Sophia Vergara both come to mind.
>>
I am 45 and can still pull high school girls
18-24 also
>>
>>59914747
I've noticed women get more desperate, especially in the mid-20's. They want a man to settle with.
Take a look at any dating site, and you can see the biological function take over.
In general older men, are wiser and have better security than the younger (20 and under) counterparts. It coincides with women going into work, after college or university. After a year they begin to realise.
Truth is, I feel it too. Strong urge to have a kid.

As I said; its no coincidence.
>>
File: 920381910020384 (162).jpg (33KB, 462x604px) Image search: [Google]
920381910020384 (162).jpg
33KB, 462x604px
>>59915038

hmm... nah

that's bullshit

there are guys on here going after 7's while they have shitty jobs at auto lubes

no passage of time fixes that junk, and all the good ones are already taken by their equivalents by 30
>>
Always aim for that low mileage pussy anon
>>
File: alanwatts.jpg (145KB, 730x400px) Image search: [Google]
alanwatts.jpg
145KB, 730x400px
Ah, the ol' "Le become a player in the 30's" meme. No, son, you're not. It's a meme conjured up so your autistic ass doesn't go Galt and drop out of the game right now.

You were below the top 10% pick of the men women strived for when you were in your 20’s. How the fuck is that gonna change when you added what, + $5,000 to your yearly income? Yeah, that dam of wet bitches clamoring for such an asset is going to break any day now.
Get fucking real you pathetic, thirsty for pussy autists. Get control of your fucking life and stop revolving it around ass. We live in a Calvinist universe. Either you were born alpha, or you weren’t. Crossing some arbitrary point in timeline has absolutely no effect on it.
That’s a tough pill to swallow, I know, but the sooner you get over it, the sooner you can manage your life into the direction you want it, and not some peer pressured memes.
>>
>>59914747
take a guess OP. Which of those sounds less like a fantasy?
>>
>>59914747

Got divorced when I was 40. Because I am retired military and am in shape, have a good job, and am not a video game playing manchild who DUDE WEED BLAZE IT FAGGOT every chance I got, I found myself a very attractive option to flirty ass twentysomethings. Went out with a few, and three years later am married to one of them who makes more money than I do.

Women want men, not boys. Weed and vidya create boys that never grow up. Remember that shit.
>>
>>59921106
>I found myself a very attractive option to flirty ass twentysomethings

yeah, great story grampy

we'll visit you again in the nursing home next year
>>
File: 1408238166733.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408238166733.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>59914747
The thing I hate is why do the men have to do EVERYTHING for the woman (ask her out , have good job, initiator, be aggressive) while all the women have to do is look good and have good attitude and personality.

I mean I'm no Brad Pitt but in college I get girls and guys telling me to ask their friends out because they like me, and it sort of pisses me off that they don't do it themselves so I lose respect for the woman who doesn't take those risks
>>
>>59920905
Russia bringing in the harsh reality pill...
>>
>>59920905

Who said anything about being a player?

You clearly can't read, yet you're calling people autistic. (You Russians truly are the niggers of the white race.)

The fact you know you don't have game, and yet are receiving more sex and attention from women, despite having changed nothing about your personality (aside from income, assets, and life experience) should indicate an environmental change.
>>
File: 2014sluts.jpg (155KB, 945x646px) Image search: [Google]
2014sluts.jpg
155KB, 945x646px
i lost my viginity at 20

when i was 22 i was pulling hot 17 year olds

now when im 25 i pull hot 16 year olds

girls think im a player. but im short. i have fucked taller girls than me, but only one was hot the other taller girls were chubby, but i actually get turned on by chubby girls. i dont mind it and sometimes i dont get hard with skinny girls. with no ass no tits.

pic related some of the girls i fucked in 2014, said minors ARE NOT PICTURED everyone of legal age

this year i only fucked a few girls. i dont put much effort in finding new girls to fuck

i can see myself being 40 still fucking 18-24 year olds

16 year old girls come up to me and tell me im cute
>>
>>59920905
This is the worse kind of advice, because there are some elements of truth, but it's used to lead to some really poisonous and false ideas. Like peanut-butter coating the ethunasia pill
>>
>>59914747
See how she's in her bathing suit, waterside?

How many 20 year olds can pick her up, drive her to the beach, and take her out on his boat?

How many 30 year old men who didn't get married can pick her up, take her to the beach, and take her out on his boat that he bought in order to attract women?

What shit do you think she gives about the 10 years difference, when the boat and the beach are the same in both examples?

That's how mens market value actually increases.

Meanwhile, why would a rich 18, 20s, 30s, or anything year old want to take a 30 year old woman on a boat when that same girl is standing on the same dock, wishing to go on a boat?

That's how womens values decreases.
>>
>>59921514

TFW born rich and have had a boat since 14, nice new car since 16, a guaranteed job since 18, and I get to pick up chicks and do just this =)

Even my borderline autism can't keep me from getting laid. Honestly women are shallow.
>>
>>59920905
dreams die hard
>>
>>59914747
had lots of pussy when i was 20ish. now im 35 and have none.
>>
>>59921471

>and then you woke up and realized you hadn't taken the lithium your mother left out for you
>>
>>59921754
noice
>>
File: Vtec.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Vtec.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>59918651
Its fairly common actually. You just gotta be confident as a fatty. I have a friend, who isn't obese but is somewhat fat and every time he goes to the bar he gets at least 1-3 decent looking white chicks.

I keep getting hit on by drunk Korean girls and I don't know why.
>I don't even like Asians.
>>
>tfw I was 50 pounds heavier this year
>tfw I will finally be back at my old weight and pursue the womyns again
>tfw I have like 5-10 pounds to go and ill be full ottermode
>tfw ill finally make it and not be depressed anymore

You guys don't even know the difference of 50 pounds. I used to look at my self in the mirror and cry like a bitch when I was 216. I'm like 165 now and I'm only 5'9.

protip: all you fatfucks need to do is stop eating carbs, it's that simple.
>>
>>59920905
projecting this much. Who says were going for western women, im only 19 and I understand no girl wants to be with me, and most of them are whores to so im not really that bummed out. But I have been working out, and I work so by the time im 25 or around there I don't think i'd be doing bad with chicks. Daily reminder most guys on 4chan aren't bluepilled cucks, we know how women function(Albeit still struggle with them), so I don't think its a stretch to say we wont fall for the western whores tricks
>>
>>59922157

>being this delusional
>artery-killing lipids aren't causing micro-strokes all over your reality-testing cortical regions
>>
File: Choke on a million dicks.png (13KB, 446x361px) Image search: [Google]
Choke on a million dicks.png
13KB, 446x361px
>>59921295
>>
File: Goy's life.jpg (532KB, 1632x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Goy's life.jpg
532KB, 1632x1088px
>>59921432
>>59921512

>B-but Roosh and Aurini said i'd get ALL THE PUSSY once i cross some imaginative line in the sand nobodyelse is aware of. Look, i have unsourced stats and meme infographics here, too.

In the meantime, keep being a good goy. Work hard, play hard. Work hard for all that MONEY and INCOME, and CREDIT RATING and ASSETS, and then play hard with tight bad 18 yo bitches who just can't get enough of that autistic, playing-it-safe middle age dick.

That's the ticket.
>>
File: 362.png (2MB, 680x740px) Image search: [Google]
362.png
2MB, 680x740px
>>59917926
>35k/yr gov't jobs
kek
>>
File: cant zerg the ferg.webm (3MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
cant zerg the ferg.webm
3MB, 640x352px
>5'11"
>Went from 190 to 155 pounds
>Changed my style completely
>Wage slave but I lie about my actual wage
>Only chicks that bother talking to me are obese landwhales on Tinder

At least having a BBW fetish pays off somewhat.
>>
>>59922369

That's why you ride a motorcycle and develop game, nigglet.

Who do you think 18- to 22-year-old girls are fucking, anyway?
>>
>>59922284

You're legit autistic, my son. You need to clear your head off these cancerous memes and reflect upon yourself a bit more. I waish someone told me that when i was your age, so i'm telling this to you now.
>>
File: really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg (34KB, 510x381px) Image search: [Google]
really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg
34KB, 510x381px
>>59922362

ITT
>>
File: confused guy.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
confused guy.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>59922369
this guy again, dude were not nu males, do you actually think any of fall for the marriage and relationship jew. I've seen enough threads on r9k and pol to legitimately be wary around women, and as when you add in my teen experiences with them i'd have to be a fool to waste time with whores, I can guarantee everyone here would agree. Your projecting pretty hard, but heres your (you)
>>
>>59922744

> I've seen enough threads on r9k and pol to legitimately be wary around women, and as when you add in my teen experiences with them i'd have to be a fool to waste time with whores, I can guarantee everyone here would agree.

Well, i see you made up your mind pretty solid about things, so i doubt i can do much for you.

Do reflect on the pictures i posted way up, though.
>>
>>59922589

They're fucking attractive men their own age, as anyone not mentally ill would have known for certain.
>>
File: 1451706336567.gif (1MB, 680x551px) Image search: [Google]
1451706336567.gif
1MB, 680x551px
>>59920905
>Ah, the ol' "Le become a player in the 30's" meme. No, son, you're not. It's a meme conjured up so your autistic ass doesn't go Galt and drop out of the game right now.

Eh, partially right in shitting on this meme.

But you're also wrong.

> You were below the top 10% pick of the men women strived for when you were in your 20’s. How the fuck is that gonna change when you added what, + $5,000 to your yearly income?

Women like older established men. You just can't get around that.

The same 20 year olds you couldn't get near will start becoming available with little apparent change once you tick over to mid-20s or even are about to turn 30.

I think it's that reality that gets warped into wishful thinking and the general meme version of reality. Obviously if you are a fat neckbeard with no prospects they won't come for you in your late 20s either.

It's like a base multiplier to whatever you are. 0 times 20 is still nothing. But if you're a modestly successful guy you might find yourself getting good picks.

The real problem with that is that you have a short window of time to do something with it. Age gap relationships are volatile as fuck. If you use that window to fuck around you'll be staring down 40 trying to live the life you wanted at 20.
After that you get nothing but used up single moms and nowhere near a meaningful relationship, ever. It's over. Having kids at 40 is asking for down syndrome and autism spawn.

If you get a second chance as an adult, don't waste it.
>>
>>59917701
>AUSTRALIAN GIRL DETECTED.
Plz be in London
>>
>>59921106

Who let dad get on 4chan again? Honestly, we need to put him in a home so he won't keep shitposting all day.

Smoke all the weed you want you tards. Hot stoner chicks are hot.
>>
>>59922490
yea he's really shooting for the stars there
>>
>>59922652
Dude listen what are you getting, are you implying I'll be cucked or just suffer as a loser, because if its the first I highly doubt it, but if its the second im not even mad better lonely than with a roastie
>>
>>59915038

This pretty much sums it up. Women have a shorter shelf life for playing the field due to risks during pregnancy as they get past 35.

I remember watching a show a while back, and the guy that was being interviewed was in his mid 40's, and was banging college women left and right.

What did he do? Keep in shape, and play in some local bar band. Granted he did look younger than he was, but I remember his daughter bitching to him because he was banging her friends.

If ya go not talent though, just focus on working out and making money then.
>>
>>59914747
>Is it true that sexual market pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach late 20s and 30s?

Why would it? I'm in my late 20s and if anything things are more shit for me than in my early to mid 20s when I was at least in college.
>>
File: 1431043477248.jpg (94KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1431043477248.jpg
94KB, 440x440px
Why do I only attract crazy women. I'm literally talking to a girl who thinks she's pagan.

>inb4 don't do it anon, you never stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>59915152
>Women aren't attracted to just a man's face and body, they also go for status and money and shit
> they also go for status and money

But why? Why should any of that matter to getting laid or even having a relationship? Isn't it about either being sexually attracted to the other person or just liking them personally?
>>
>>59914747
It's only true if you were a hot commodity in your teens due to your personality and looks (girls don't really give a shit about money then because everyone is a jobless kid). Cute guys grow up into looking like handsome dudes. Having money and charisma can definitely help later on, which you have hopefully developed by then. You're shit outta luck if you didn't, though. No one wants a broke NEET in his late 20s+. Not even being physically attractive will save you by that point unless you get your shit together.
>>
Speaking as a 31 year old male with friends and family members my age that married younger women, I think the reason most 30+ aged men go for younger women is not because they have some fetish for young women or a huge ego to feed or anything like that, it's just that 99% of women in their 30's are already married with kids or not worth marrying. And it's not worth the time to try and find that 1% just to keep it in your age range.
>>
>>59923437
Italy is a bit more romantic than here in America. Money is all that matters here for some reason.
>>
>>59915134
Go back to /fit/ so you can jerk off to your men, you faggot.
>>
File: Justin_Trudeau_2014-1.jpg (53KB, 340x471px) Image search: [Google]
Justin_Trudeau_2014-1.jpg
53KB, 340x471px
>>59922585
>defending cops
>it's 2016
>>
>>59923447
>Cute guys grow up into looking like handsome dudes.

But this is ridiculously wrong.

Do you have any idea how many cute guys grow up to get an adult metabolism and stress and balloon up? Or bald early. Or they party hard and fuck up their teeth. Or just party hard, sunbathe since they're 13 and look 30 when they're 22.

You can have great aesthetic potential and your bone structure is unlikely to change but goddamn, go through your old yearbooks at 30 and you're going to re-evaluate what potential means.
>>
>>>59915134
Low test
>>
>>59923892
I'm 29 and look nearly the same as I did when I was 16; people who knew me back them tell me that all of the time. Speak for yourself and your genes, m80.

That post was me projecting a bit, honestly.
>>
>>59924089
>I'm 29 and look nearly the same as I did when I was 16
> Speak for yourself and your genes

Are you intentionally retarded?

You're the one making a grandiose claim about stasis in people in general. Using now your own personal gene anecdote. Which isn't really about your genes either, because as discussed your personal choices matter a lot as well.

Maybe if you turn your gaze from your navel you'll figure out the world isn't like that.
>>
>>59914747
Most men don't have their shit together in their 20s. If you play your cards right, you'll have a decent paying position in a company and some financial stability.
Women on the other hand will be workaholics that are now getting serious about having a personal life. Or they're women coming out of divorce/ending their party streak.
At the very least get your own house. That is something every woman likes .
>>
>>59918452
Pics of your 14 year old sister
>>
>>59924329
You sound butthurt for some reason that my fermented Jew addled mind cannot figure out. I'm just relaying my own personal experience as well as what I observed from my friends who are still single. Take it easy.

Assuming you are around my age, here are the facts: women are either divorced and/or are single mothers at my age. All that they care about is whether you are earning income, have children of your own to support, are mentally stable enough to raise children around, or are going to be dead, NEET weight.

Looks matter little at that point--they can still help, but they aren't as important as they were when you were a teen. You could be a 10 outta 10 and it won't matter at all if you're a hopeless manchild.
>>
>>59920905
You won't become playboy just by hitting 30's automatically.
However, if you've got your career going smoothly, then there's bunch of bitches who try to latch on to that and that is a fact.

Also, just by having confidence and money, you can lure most women into sleeping with you.
>>
>>59921754
>born rich

Assuming you're not trolling, I'm jelly
>>
>>59921318
If you spent as much time and money looking good as women do, then you too would probably get hit on by the opposite sex occasionally.
It is possible to actually do that, but I'm gonna be honest with you, it's a shit mating strategy as it barely works for women.
>>
>>59923447
>Not even being physically attractive will save you by that point unless you get your shit together.

Not unless you're willing to lower your standards, and be some ugly rich chick's arm candy.

I used to know a guy who was dating an ugly rich woman just after he finished high school. I mean, she was a 4/10 at best. She didn't have anything that was hideous about her, but she had zero attractive features. For their one year anniversary, her parents bought him a $10k used car. Considering his family was poor as shit, it wouldn't surprise me if he married her.
>>
>>59916178

what

sexual market value is based on physical appearance only, unless you're so pathetic as a male that you can't even afford to pay for dinner

all that other bullshit is for females starting the nesting process
>>
>>59925122
>Not unless you're willing to lower your standards, and be some ugly rich chick's arm candy.

I can't argue with you here. My brother-in-law's brother (not sure if there is a better term for this because I'm drunk) is dating a girl that fits that description to a T.

It's funny, because us guys shit on women for being gold-diggers, but if the rare opportunity presents itself, we jump on that immediately.
>>
File: 1426731710612.png (10KB, 455x451px) Image search: [Google]
1426731710612.png
10KB, 455x451px
>>59924990
What do you mean it doesn't work. Then why do girls ask their friends to tell them they like me? I don't feel respected when I hear that from someone. I mean I've had girls come up to me and ask me out but it seems like that's 1/30 girls that do that. I don't know anon, I feel like getting a girlfriend and then wife and kids and then I remembered back in my teen years how I had to do all the work, it's too much for not much payoff.
>>
>>59925274
>Then why do girls ask their friends to tell them they like me

because that doesn't actually happen

and you're an autist that can't comprehend normal and non-explicit social cues, and, mostly likely, you live with your mother, and she pays for your internet service
>>
>>59915038

This.

My high school was filled with 16-18 yo girls dating 30-40 yo guys, I'm in my mid-twenties and I can already tell my prospects have been improving and will do so even more in the future.
>>
young women want to fuck daddy. /thread.
>>
>>59925420
Are you an idiot? That happens, you need to go out more .
>>
File: image.jpg (577KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
577KB, 1024x1024px
>>59914747
no. its always easy to fuck a girl 5 or more years younger than you. and who cares if 30 year old women want to lock things down, they are used up and done.
>>
>>59925537

of course it does, neet
>>
>>59925433

is this normal in finland? and do parents mind that their daughters are dating pedophiles

(in other words, you are full of Finn shit)
>>
>>59925782

>18 yo
>12 years age difference
>pedophiles

Cuckmerica, everybody. Don't worry, you're sure to find some 30+ slag to settle down with.
>>
>>59925487
This.
>>
>>59925847

here's some assistance for the retard with the selective reading impediment

>>16-18 yo girls dating 30-40 yo guys

furthermore Russia is a shitty country full of poor alcoholics

what could be more attractive to a young woman
>>
File: 1451585869001.png (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451585869001.png
43KB, 800x600px
>>59914747
The only thing you get over 30 is more weird looks for checking out 12 year old prime teen pussy and steiring at their boobs and developing asses.
>>
>>59926066
In Russia, Ukraine, Belarussia you get laid because of the mere fact that you're coming from the West. You'll have "Visa to a better life" stamped all over your forehead.
>>
>>59926355
I hope that's not true . sorry Finland bro
>>
File: image.png (944KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
944KB, 750x1334px
I think now is the perfect time to remind anons how women age.
>>
>>59925782

Your virgin is showing
>>
>>59926476

thanks for the valuable input, aging pedo
>>
>>59914747
I know that girl. Name is Claire Abbot(t?). graduated last year from high school Lawrence Park in Toronto Ontario. she's fucked wit dan bilzerian
>>
>>59914747
>Or is this something that bitter manchild who were unsuccessful in their early 20s hang on to?
Are all Australian posters salty vanilla hambeasts with no sexual marketability, or are all they just hipster beta microdicks with no career prospects at 30?

But seriously OP, it is actually true, shitposting aside. The economics of marriage are significantly hampered by modern female slut culture. The massive irony being that marriage is actually economically pro-female, since women's sexual marketability peaks early, has a short window, then declines rapidly. Men's sexual marektability isn't just physical, but is augmented by increased emotional detachment as age progresses (not giving a fuck is hot and pushes primal buttons in women's brains), as well as increased financial resources, social connectivity and competance, etc.

Men only increase in value as long as they continue to make money, and don't blow out or burn out psychologically, becoming emotional disasters. However, if you stabilize emotionally by the time you reach your late 20s, its unlikely to reverse as you get older.

>>59914897
>only if they are severely sexually abused or their dad wasn't around.
Which covers about 95% of modern women. Thanks feminsim! Who needs a dad! Single moms can be both parents AND be CEOs!

Fucking suckers, lel
>>
>>59914747
Yeah its true. Thank you daddy issues that have become rampant allows you to easily make out with moderate amount of effort.

For younger guys Daddy issues is the bane of their existence until you get old enough to take advantage. Fucking hell do I hate daddy issues as a younger guy.

>>59918615
Your perfectly average height. If you were an inch taller you could bullshit about being 6 ft not like a woman would notice the lie.

I am 5'7 which really limits my options even with good game.
>>
the latter
>>
File: delilah_99494_3.jpg (509KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
delilah_99494_3.jpg
509KB, 1066x1600px
>>59926398
Russia is a horrible place for raising a family. Nothing works as it should, children are brainwashed into Russian jingoistic world view, survival of the fittest (or at least the one who has better connections) every day, rampant corruption, legal climate doesn't support entrepreneurship, economy isn't diversified and is based on oil and gas, etc... only natural that everybody, not just the women, want to get the fuck out of that country before the marvelous collapse of the federation. Marrying a foreigner is one option.

I'm not complaining.
>>
>>59925433
Trashy neighborhood i would say...
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 83x99px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 83x99px
>>59924884
>>59921754
I came from lower upper/ high mid
Dad owns a business that he intends to give
Got me a 4 year old Camero

>Social fucking retard because i till the 2nd grade i only new 2 other fucking kids because private school out on the borders of the suburbs.

>3rd grade got transferred to a public school financial troubles...

>went to a different private school 4-7th grade fucking miserable because small school and they all knew each other since the beginning.

>8th grade not so bad transferred back to public school still no friends but at least i was smarter than them due to private schooling.

>Highschool terrible most of freshman year
Sophomore year made some friends but they all lived too far away to visit so nobody to hang with
>Jr year 1st half sucked but once i got that camero life was better than it ever was before.
>Senior yr i banged a freshman 6/10 but really short me being 6,1 and she was like only up to my ribcage the fucking best.
Went jr college 2 years
only got action twice.
Now 26 working for my dad making 45k a year
and soon to be business owner when he retires he makes around 150k a year
hopefully its true about your 30s because im going to be fucking set
>>
It depends on how well you've built yourself up in the world.
If you have a decent job, an apartment that isn't in the ghetto shared by faggot roommates and car that isn't a clunker, then you'll manage to snag some decent poon.
If you're still living with mommy masturbating to cartoons, you're forever fucked.
But usually who have their shit together don't tend to sleep around like whores, because they either know women aren't shit, or they've been tied by a good one for years.
Typically, if you're in your 30s and 40s and you're still cruising for pussy, you have as many problems as the neckbear who refuses to grow up.
>>
>>59914747
29 years old here.
already more than a year without grill.
so, no. it depends on other factors. mostly the power you have, then your physic, then the rest
>>
>>59927570

>Typically, if you're in your 30s and 40s and you're still cruising for pussy, you have as many problems as the neckbear who refuses to grow up.

Finally someone talking some sense ITT.
>>
>>59926421
>good grammer
>that fucking mug
>>
question.
here in spain, the NEETs are called NINIS (ni-estudia ni-trabaja = no study, no work).
Does the word NEET is for this kind of people? or you call neet to anyone who doesn't have a work?
I have studies, but no work, and with 29 years it's a fuckin shame
>>
>>59928276
>I have studies, but no work, and with 29 years it's a fuckin shame

Are you studying at the moment or have you graduated years ago?
>>
>>59921754
stop projecting ghost-elliot
>>
>>59915097
desu there's a lot of money around. Being able to get a stiff penis is actually the hard part.

Fellow 35+ guys know what I mean
>>
Age doesn't matter.
Women look for three things.
Looks
Money
Self-Confidence.

If you don't have any of these, you're basically fucked.

I've seen ugly as fuck guys get hot chicks purely of being self-confident/not giving a fuck.
Usually, being stupid and impulsive is what women like, not guys who think or overanalyze.
>>
>>59928408
long story short: I was from that generation of teenager who didn't want to study and went to construction. get pissed off very quick and get back to studies. now finishing a second master and wising to get the fuck out of academia as soon as possible.
sorry for english, I know I have to improve it
>>
>>59914747
Yes
t. I am more attracted to older men like 50 year olds and I am 20 not that 20 yo can't be sexy but you have a better variety when you are older as a guy
>>
>>59916178
social status over money.

money attracts parasites over genuine attraction
>>
>>59926959
>sound of music
>James Bond

Vut
>>
>>59928276
Yeah I think NEET is the equivalent of NINI, I'm not sure if the Spaniards stole the term from the English, it sure does sound similar.
>>
>>59928623
I think you're not NEET, because you are finishing a degree and will probably find a job sooner or later. I study too, but I don't have a job because my parents are rich.
>>
>>59914747
Nothing is as unattractive as a guy wanting to fuck but not getting any. And being nice about it.

It's that lingering dependence, that fearful yet hopeful look on their autistic fucking faces.
I'm no 10/10 but I'd rather be alone than be with some pathetic sociophoob that tells himself it's everybody's fault but his own his share on the market is worthless.
Before and after 30.
that means you >>59922284
>>
You will never get a 20 years old man with no job and no money to marry because no woman would want him
If you look good and arent retarded you can fuck anything that moves but you contribute to the desreuctionof your own race and society by doing that.

A female will be very easy to wed at 20 even if she has no money and no job. She just has to look petty.

Dont think women will throw themselves at you because you hit 30. The "sexual liberation" has shaped the way people pair up. The best situation is to stick with the first person you fall in "love" with. Western culture encourages a mentality where the definition of enjoyinglife is to fuck anything that move. Its thenew rebellious thing to do, instead of building a family you are told to destroyyourself and simply end your line, in the name of "enjoying life".
>>
File: class of 2020.jpg (69KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
class of 2020.jpg
69KB, 960x639px
>>59931563

i hate to break it to you homos on here, but this dude has the gist

the trend among many socially active millenials is the hook up, which is more like trying out a restaurant to see which one you like, oftentimes just for the hell of it

this talk about "marriage" and "security" is not even in the equation anymore

as for money (hey, she's gonna need the security of my money even though i am a slob and look like shit) -- puhleeze -- modern generation females are well educated and make more dough and have better benefits, and trust funds, than their male counterparts

and im not talking about the street trash you find on okcupid with the dead eyes -- i mean the top quality 7.0+ females that know they have the advantage and know a loser when they see one

if you think you have access to this category of women without the proper pedigree, you are out of your minds
>>
File: _MG_8567.jpg (26KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_8567.jpg
26KB, 341x512px
>>59914747
I am currently 36 ( will be 37 in 2 weeks ). I REGULARLY bang a REALLY hot 23 y/o and an equally hot 38 y/o. I also keep 4 or 5 other girls that are between a 5 to 7.

What I have noticed:

Once you get closer to the 30 y/o mark, you run into a lot, and I mean a LOT of girls that are recently single or divorced from their high school sweetheart / baby daddy they grew apart from / guy that wouldn't propose / guy they were cheating on / guy that was cheating on them.. Take your pick, and then some. ( I also fall into this category, i have 2 kids with a woman, we split after 9 years together ).

Anyway.

Most of these women fall into 2 category.

1- Wants another relationship. Some not at first, some right away, but eventually, yeah.

2- Doesn't want anything to do with a realtionship. Want FWB. I have had this go both ways. I have had FWBs that stay just that. I have had some that eventually want relationships, at which time, I become " unavailable ", or " too busy with my work and kids ".

Now, the financial thing definitely helps. I am self employed, I make just north of 100k a year with 0 debt. So I have a nice house, all of the cool toys. I am also 5'10, fit, and well spoken. This sort of puts me at an advantage of sorts.

TL;DR - The girls you couldn't fuck when you were younger, more than likely you're going to be able to fuck them now.

Pic related. She's in her early 20's, I am pushing 40, and she's married, and I fuck her on the regular.
>>
>>59915134
such a pig
>>
File: 1451774184092.jpg (224KB, 681x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451774184092.jpg
224KB, 681x1080px
>>59915134
LOW
>>
>>59915152
>Go look at /fit/ for proof.

exercise is for retards. takes too long to get a decent body shape. proper diet and proper eating habits are the way.
>>
>>59914747
I got significantly more pussy after I turned 30 a few years ago (looking a tad younger and staying /fit/, tho), and still fucking the 17-23 age range mainly. Though I mostly blame myself for not drowning in pussy earlier, I was raised to "respect" women and not to regard them as sexual beings, but foremost as equals blah blah blah. So I believe that's where some of this legends stems from - men just know more about women and don't give a shit about their little games and opinions anymore, you do your thing and she goes with it or not, who cares. Not saying you should treat women like shit, at least not all the time, but you gotta learn when to give her attention and when to ignore her shenanigans and show her some limits.
>>
File: 1443463082124.jpg (222KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1443463082124.jpg
222KB, 1280x852px
>>59923437
No woman is looking 'just' to get laid, even if they say so. In the back of their mind they always consider having a romantic relationship and subsequently raising a family with their 'one-night stand' partner.

The only women who are really looking just to get laid are happily married MILFs who like to have a little fun on the side and then go back to their family.
>>
>>59935046

hmm... no

there are women who just want to have it and then be done with it
>>
>>59935046
women are human and 99% like men
>>
>>59934897
>that post
LOL

Both, mr. skeltal. Chances are that you're 18 - 24 years old. After 2 years of spending 3 - 4 hours in the gym, every week, you'll look pretty swole.

Provided that you eat right and use a good routine.
>>
>>59914747
I'm 24 and I fuck 17 to 20 yo chicks.
>>
>>59935297

>99% like men

Nope.
>>
>>59923494

this
>>
>>59914747
Yes. A man can stay as good looking at 25 and 35 if you eat meat and veg and left weights and don't go bald. For myself, I make no money now. I'm in dental school. When I 35 I will be a single guy that makes 300,000+ dollars a year with almost no expenses.

What I really need to signal status are nice tailored clothes, and money to do things with women. The alpha mindset has to be gained separately or you will lose your money.
I've seen personally what happens when you engage someone your own age at a young age. It doesn't work they want it all now, babies, a home. At 35+ I will be a premade man but after a journey that started at 18. A quick look on a dating site shows there at essentially unlimited 20 year olds that will date an older man. Status is part of their attraction calculation. Men obviously care about looks and personality. It's a good match
>>
>>59921318
Would you really want it to be the other way around?

I would hate to play the passive part of the sex game.
>>
File: Multiple-Monitors-8.jpg (1MB, 3264x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Multiple-Monitors-8.jpg
1MB, 3264x1952px
I have pretty good financial standing thanks to muh holy sanctuary of a basement with 8 monitors so I can be picky with girls. My order of importance are:

1. a young adult is a huge must. raises the chances where she's not indoctrinated by feminism bullshit. 16 and below. Reached puberty (has already bled) of course.
2. Also I won't send her to high school/college since I will be providing for her. with health benefits and all that if I must. this in turn also raises the chances of avoiding feminism.
3. highly domesticated. she just has to clean, cook and laundry. I'll give her proper salary. (currently there's a 3day/week stay-out maid who visits me for said duties)

one week trial.
>>
File: 1449459382797.jpg (148KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1449459382797.jpg
148KB, 500x730px
>>59914747
Yes.
>>
>>59922200
Absolutely. One day the world will look back on the government recommended carbon loaded (therefore low fat) diets as one of the worst evils ever done to the world. You literally can't get fat with no carbs.
>>
>>59914747
Well, now that I'm getting closer to 25, I've noticed teenage girls find me very attractive. Sadly, I feel that a 7 or 8 years younger is too much of a difference, I wouldn't go for anyone that's more than 5 years younger than me.

As for girls my age, I see them as spoiled goods, old hags, I don't give a shit about them.
>>
>>59933966
my boner is out of control
>>
>>59935761
carbo
>>
>>59928554
>Being able to get a stiff penis is actually the hard part.
This post scared me
>>
>>59914747
Stale pasta, kill yourself
>>
>>59934323

hnnnng
>>
>>59935785
IDD, young women seem to really like an older man because all the guys their age are complete fucking jobless losers.

But I agree, the age gap is a bit too much for dating. Its okay if the age gap is like that when they're older, but at that young an age a few years can make a world of difference.
>>
>>59914747
Not really it's only that women date older guys, and then you become that older guy, sexual market pendulum always swings in favour of women.
>>
>>59914747
> Or is this something that bitter manchild who were unsuccessful in their early 20s hang on to?

this something that bitter manchild who were unsuccessful in their early 20s hang on to?
>>
>>59928554
Stop masturbating so much you degenerate.
>>
There are a few exceptions but not really to be honest. Most people are just married and pushing out kids by that time, or divorced and raising step kids. It sounds brutal but it's the most likely. The chances of you fucking a bunch of fucking nubile female undergrads are slim to none.
>>
>>59923494
no, women below 30 just look much better than post wall ex carousel riders
>>
>>59935866
Well, it's not like I'm making any kind of big money. It's just that they find me physically attractive. I'm a beta, I never got much female attention because I was never assertive and never really tried to get their attention, I don't even try now.

It's funny really. I don't know, dating anyone under 18 is a crime anyway so I guess they finding me attractive ultimately accounts to nothing.
>>
>>59922585
Well no shame in that game.
>>
>>59935615

you sound like a serial killer/bunker kidnapper

and someone who hangs out on /g, i.e., permavirgin fatfuck

you might get some guatemalan refugee as a consort but unlikely anything suitable for modern presentation
>>
>>59936048
I was dating this 19 year old for a while before I broke it off because I wanted something long term and eventually kids and she obviously just wanted some short term thing.

I don't earn a huge amount of money, but I could afford to go to some nice places, and I knew shit about life and London in general, had a lot of interesting stories under my belt, took care of myself looks wise, and wore decent clothing.

I went to a party with her and every single male there looked like a fucking joke. Shit hair, shit clothes, no real life experiences to speak of, no real opinions of their own, they weren't even particularly passionate about what they were studying. Compared to the average man I'm probably not that special. In fact, I'm pretty average. But compared to these absolute fucking clowns I was hot shit and you could tell it was her intention to show me off to her friends.
>>
>>59935785
>>59935866

are you guys really sure about this? are you seriously attracted to OLD HAGS? you don't want them younger? you don't want them easier to handle with and discipline them right?

sounds metal asf. you guys seriously wanted them hardcore?
>>
>>59936267

whatever betacuck. keep being beta and fuck that feminist SJW shitlord that will sue you with divorce rape alimoney.

I'm earning 5 digits. keep your betamax privilege in check.
>>
>>59936280
Well, my country is still fairly conservative and girls don't go on wild cock carousels like Western girls do. So if I managed to get a normal 18 year old girl, I think I would manage to keep her for the long term.

The key is nevertheless to get them while they still haven't been emotionally devastated from 5 or more bad relationships, before they start flirting with the cock carousel. 25 year old girls are already spent and have taken a dick or two into most of their holes, especially the ones who went to study social sciences.

>>59936314
>are you seriously attracted to OLD HAGS?
Fuck no, as I said, I consider 25 year old women as gutter trash.
>>
>>59917763
To be honest, I always enioy these threads.
It's like hate / trump / etc threads, there is always some OC or original insights if you're willing to look for it.
>>
It's simple biology. In our primitive era the man who got all the women was the strongest fighter, the best hunter, basically an all around alpha man. It's not so much different today, however money has taken the place of hunting or being strong.
>>
>>59936520
>Fuck no, as I said, I consider 25 year old women as gutter trash.

then what's stopping you? I mean, really?
>>
File: 34546547567.jpg (16KB, 339x176px) Image search: [Google]
34546547567.jpg
16KB, 339x176px
I think this statement is more accurate than your bullshit.
>>
It's true.

Be patient. Focus on your studies, or making money, or lifting weight now.

Report back again in 10 years.
>>
File: hippy girl.jpg (16KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
hippy girl.jpg
16KB, 400x308px
Women over 30 are too old to start a family with.

Well maybe if you are lucky and all goes well you selltle down with her after 2 years of meeting her and you will have a child. Women up to mid- 20s you have more chance, if all goes well, to easily have 2 or 3 children.

Plus, the older one gets, the weaker emotional attachment with one other will be.
Settling at 30 with a younger women mid 20s will feel more close to the ideal. Then settling with a 30 year old emotional wreckage with most of her life behind her of which you know nothing about. This disturbs emotional connections both for you and for her.
While the ideal would have been settling with a women at 17~20 when you're 18~20 with a girl you've known since you where a teen or knew even before that.

I am 29. No friends. Never had a girlfriend. Yet i know more about the emotional dimensions of relationship and sex then you suckers.
>>
>>59919949
>bags 2 whores
>its more common than you think

Keep tellin yourself that fatty
>>
>>59936520

>my country is still fairly conservative and girls don't go on wild cock carousels like Western girls do.

i've been to croatia a couple of times and your women are just as whorish as anyone elses, so stop deluding yourself.

your conservative "waifu" has fucked 10 foreigners during summer by the time she hits 20.
>>
>>59936965
>>I am 29. No friends. Never had a girlfriend. Yet i know more about the emotional dimensions of relationship and sex then you suckers.

wow, who better to take relationship advice from than the village shut-in retard
>>
>>59914747

It only swings that way if the man has a house, car and money to spend on them.

>disregard women
>acquire wealth
>acquire women
>>
>>59927329

This isn't the 90s or the early 00s anymore. Russia has a growing and thriving middle class. They are back to being a world power. Just look how they can launch air strikes and cruise missiles literally day and night in Syria. Overseas military ventures cost a shit ton of money.
>>
>>59914747

depends who you are, but yah
>>
>>59937095

Yet im the only one telling the trurh.
>>
>>59936485

5 digits in phillipines... is that like $10 an hour US?

Fuck you you ugly sperg. Go masturbate over ancestral photos of your great aunt.
>>
>>59914747
That's a myth. Women have it easier no matter the looks, age, or socioeconomic status.
>>
for me, it sways with my body fat percentage. when I am 16-18 percent, women come easy. When I'm 25+ percent, vaginas get dry. I've had female acquaintances call me out on my fluctuating weight.
>>
>>59915134
I don't think so. You can tell that she is actually doing sport, there is still hope.
It's just dangerous when they are "a bit pudgy hehehe x)" in their 20's while also having absolutely zero muscle mass.
>>
>>59937082
>i've been to croatia a couple of times and your women are just as whorish as anyone elses

Hah do you really think I consider those girls who tour the fucking coast over the summer worthwhile? Do you think I'm so naive as to consider them decent even though they have 10 photo albums on Facebook of them partying on the coast? Do you think men from my country can't recognize those whores? I mean, most of men in my country don't mind because they themselves have already fucked half of central Europe.

The perk of living in a small country in small cities is that you know which places sluts frequent, what kind of girl goes where, etc.
>>
>>59923437
No man, men and women have pretty different priorities when it comes to picking a partner.
Men look mostly for things that indicate physical health, while women are more drawn to traits that indicate that the man would be a good provider.

Obviously not exclusively, if you make an extensive enough list you will find a huge overlap between the desirable traits. But their ordering differs a lot.
>>
>>59921471
Im in the same situation I have kinda fucked around too much so sex does not even interest me that much anymore. I mean my total numbers are not that high about 50 but most of them (30) came in half a year after i broke up with my gf. So its all about effort. I dont have the energy to say drive somewhere 20 minutes just for sex.

Now I tho have this smoking hot 18 year old as "kinda a gf". Imma try her out
>>
>>59936314
What do you do with those monitors that makes you so much money?
>>
>>59926421
too many red flags to care
>>
>>59927009
wear high heels lol
>>
>>59932020
>she's married, and I fuck her on the regular.
Women disgust me
>>
>>59937588

but she's an "eacher Librarian"
>>
>>59937469

accounting. the many monitors do help when dealing with large spreadsheets.
>>
>>59926959

Russian men never have sexual options

All Slav women crave Anglo cock
>>
>>59928755
genuine attraction only happens if you look good
>>
>>59935761
>You literally can't get fat with no carbs.
calories in, calories out, faggot.
>>
>>59932020
>she's married, and I fuck her on the regular.
Don't you have any shame?
Same goes for the traitorous slag too obviously.
>>
>>59914747
Only if youre 6'0"+
>>
>>59937190

the cost of living here is much different from you americucks. your measly 10 dollars already means a lot for us.

L2ForEx
>>
>>59918539
> i believe /pol/ just wants a partner
Not sure if I would sign that statement, but the amount of people who just want a relationship with someone who loves them for who they are rather than fucking as many sluts as possible is definitely higher than elsewhere.

Though normies are fucking weird when it comes to relationships anyway.
>friend keeps complaining that his girlfriend does nothing but bitch and try to control him
>ask him if he loves her
>says no
>ask him why he stays with her then
>says he doesn't want to be single
>>
I can definitely agree that dating younger girls means they have less baggage, will have a longer shelf life, ect, ect.

But you should also take in to fact that the younger you get, the higher the chance you will rob them from experiences that help them grow which could backfire on you once you get old. Some may always wonder and have the need to sexually explore with other men they missed out on. A Woman won't stay with you just because of money in to old age. Once she hits menopause all those years of not caring about her, never experiencing other men and controlling her may catch up.
>>
>>59937799
>Only if youre 6'0"+

This, a manlet is a manlet for life, no woman want's a manlet at any age.
>>
>>59938076
How would it be any different if you had been with a woman around your own age? If she's a dormant slut she'll still panic because she didn't ride enough cocks once she reaches her midlife crisis.
>>
>>59937789
Fuck no I don't. I have been fucking her WAY before she was married, and I will still be fucking her after she takes the moron she married for all he's worth.
>>
>>59937919
Well in your case, it's not like the women actually love you or even like you, they're just desperate to escape from poverty.

I make $60 USD an hour from home working remotely. Sure I could go to some other country and find girls who would say and do anything for a chance at life with me. That's not love though that's economic opportunism.
>>
>>59938258
Does she tell you she's just using him for his wallet? How sad.
>>
>>59938076

This is one of the bigger reasons why younger girls are a lot easier "to deal with" rather those of age. they're young adults but at the same time they still also have that little "childish innocence" with them.

Which I'm pretty sure it will pay off in the long term. uncontrollable bitches will just ruin you.
>>
>>59937919

dude, my sneakers are worth more than your automobile, and my home speakers are probably half your home mortgage

you'd better re-define your notion of "c-u-c-k"
>>
>>59932020

I think this guy's onto something.

I was just getting a haircut yesterday (at Great Clips, tightwad that I am) and the woman in her 30s that was cutting my hair was going a bit beyond the standard chit chat, the desperation was wafting off of her. She mentioned just spending New Years with her kids instead of going out, at which point I glanced and saw that she didn't have a ring on her finger. Soon after she confirms my suspicion and says that her ex-husband was out partying and she had to give him a ride back to his car in the morning. She went on to ask me all about my job (automation engineer at a large chemical company). In all her excitement she did a pretty shit job of the actual haircut, oh well.

I think a large part of it, as mentioned is being stable financially, fairly /fit/ and halfway decently dressed. That and the general confidence and unconscious disinterest (I'm happily engaged) has women much more interested in me than they ever were in college, when I'm sure I was the one that reeked of desperation.
>>
>>59914747
It's a general trend that past about 25 the SMV (based mostly on looks and health) starts to decline, and the SMV of men (wealth and power) start to increase. They will always cross at some point but exactly where depends on the man and woman you're comparing. If we're talking merely about the average man/women t hen it's some time around 30, in large part because what women want typically changes around that time of life to go from riding the cock carousel to wanting to settle down and have children which requires a beta male with access to lots of resources.

If you're an attractive man who is successful and has a good career then the SMV will cross a bit earlier but it's typically about 30-32, and yes when you're dating women throughout your life you'll find around that age things subtly get easier. As someone very successful at work and has a decent standard of living because of it, I find the dating scene shifted dramatically.
>>
>>59938449

For reference, I'm 26
>>
>>59938371
>This is one of the bigger reasons why younger girls are a lot easier "to deal with"
Do you go for like 12 year old young since you can get away with it in your country?
>>
>>59938321
They have 2 kids together, and she doesn't work. So, pretty much. Now, ask me if it's my problem.
>>
>>59938276
>it's not like the women actually love you or even like you, they're just desperate to escape from poverty.

I don't really mind this, I just need loyalty. I mean, sure, whoever catches my eye will be very lucky, but you'd be a beta if you don't train your bitch properly.

Just like how Dog Whisperer would put it, training, discipline and affection is the key.
>>
>>59914897
>their dad wasn't around
Which means that thanks to the massive divorce rates will be a lot of women
>>
>>59938388
that may just mean labor is cheaper here.

L2economics
>>
>>59938212

Well the idea is to have fun in your 20s with fucking and dating. Once you're more settled in life then perhaps you should consider a woman who is also had her days parting and wants to settle down in life. That doesn't mean she was a slut or a sleeper cell slut, just that she has been with a few men and doesn't have the urge to try every ice cream flavour on the market anymore.

Its usually the degenerate males in mid 20-30s who can only get girls under 20 because girls their own age can't take them seriously.
>>
>>59938539
The guy procreated, you're not the alpha here, you're just spraying your sperm on a woman's face instead of a tissue. Now if you got him to raise your kids, that would be another matter.
>>
>>59935365
Don't lie.
>>
>>59937467
50 partners is degenerate as fuck man
>>
>>59938512

>12 year old

why do americucks always assume this? It's like, in their mind the argument is always either 12 y/o or 18 y/o.

Why can't there be anywhere in between? And if its not clear, I was looking for somewhere 16 y/o so your strawmanning just makes no sense.
>>
>>59922284
I'm 19 too, and I had the same idea as you when I was 17. The thing is, no matter how good looking you are, girls won't randomly come up to you and start making out. It just never happens.
If you want to hook with some random girl at a bar/nightclub, you need to stop caring what people think of you (booze helps) and go for a kiss if you're getting along/dancing with a girl
If you have someone in mind, make friends with her (there is no such thing as a friendzone), take her to the movies or whatever.
Also calling girls whores doesn't really work in your favour mate
>>
>>59938753
>I was looking for somewhere 16 y/o
Good taste. 16 year old girls are sexy as fuck and love having sex.
>>
>>59938561
Do you think that maybe just maybe because you compare your women to dogs that's why they fuck foreigners?
>>
>>59938894
They fuck foreigners for the money mate.

They're not like Japanese women.
>>
>>59914747
Yes but only because 30 year old women are ugly as fuck and have 2-3 kids you will end up raising. I think that is the major disconnect in this logic. You think if I just hold off on killing myself until 30, I'll be swimming in hot pussy. Its not like that. You will be fucking some flabby used up husk of a woman while her kids watch spongebob at full volume in the other room.
>>
>>59938846

that's not my reason for looking for 16 y/o (although sure its a huge plus). read again from the top.
>>
>>59916546
>are fi
pretty much this

You wont get girls that are 18-24. If you are lucky you will get girls that are 25-27 that are nice and attractive and want marriage.

But 80% of the girls you will get are used up bitter late 20's early 30s cunts

So not much of a 'victory' for older guys

Young chads still win i think
>>
>>59938950

>They fuck foreigners for the money mate.

a lot of the desperate cucks here do, yes.

Poor people make poor choices. What a surprise I guess? But yeah, train your bitch not to make wrong choices and she'll escape from poverty and eventually her cancerous poor family making poor choices.
>>
Wow, look at all this "b-but the wage gap is weird" shilling. The feminazis sure had done their number on your sorry lot.

>>59938639

> Once you're more settled in life then perhaps you should consider a woman who is also had her days parting and wants to settle down in life.

>That doesn't mean she was a slut or a sleeper cell slut

That's exactly what it means, though. I seriouslty hope you're trolling.
>>
>>59938321
> female using male as living ATM
how surprising...
>>
>>59937789
if ameribro wouldn't fuck her someone else would (and prolly does)
>>
>>59916178
best post I read in a while
>>
>>59914747
It really depends. If you're a member of George Clooney's Club For Men Who Age Gracefully And Only Become More Dashing And Gentlemanly Over Time, then yes. At 30 - 35 you will have far more class, prestige, and sex appeal than you did at 20 - 25. If you're a member of Macaulay Culkin's Club For Men Who Look Progressively More Like Meth Addled Child Molesters Over Time, then you're probably screwed, and you should probably become an hero while you're still presentable enough for an open casket funeral.
>>
>>59939294

I can agree it is true in many cases but that depends on the individual but its also true the other way around with young women. You can't just expect it to turn out alright because you got the girl when she was ripe for picking before any boys blew in her.

If she never got to experience sexual deviancy she may have an inclination to always be fascinated by it and want to see what she is missing out on.
Nothing can satiate that taste but sweet cum from the boys on the block.
>>
>>59920905
>Either you were born alpha, or you weren’t.
nah m8
you can learn to be one, but it won't happen over night

takes about 7 years to fully change your personality
>>
>>59939714

this pretty much
>>
File: 1451109273027.png (4MB, 1242x1841px) Image search: [Google]
1451109273027.png
4MB, 1242x1841px
>>59939714
good analysis

i can venture to guess which category the average /pol poster falls into

pic related: unlikely to be into aging faggots with no social skills
>>
>>59937433
spotted the cÏ…ck
>>
>>59935445
Consider that chimpanzees are 98% like humans
>>
>>59940051
>unlikely to be into aging faggots with no social skills

but we're on 4chan to improve our speaking skills you faggot.
>>
>>59934323
its so hard to go through this board one day and not fap...
>>
>>59937773

Yeah, but carbs (and by extension sugar) are readily converted into fat.
>>
>>59914747

I sure hope it gets easier ;_;
>>
>>59939806

Self-hypnosis that will come tubling down eventually, if it ever will be engrained deep enough to actually fool anyone.

This topic was covered extensively by Marc Maron. And i tend to agree.
>>
>>59940428
>be you and Norwegian
>have only oil industry since its high wages force other industries out of the country
>can't get a job in the oil industry because of low oil price right now
>even if you could get a job in the oil industry, it's extremely hard to get into
>can't get a job in anything else without leaving the country

Fucking glad I'm in yachting.
>>
>>59938787
>The thing is, no matter how good looking you are, girls won't randomly come up to you and start making out. It just never happens.
>If you want to hook with some random girl at a bar/nightclub, you need to stop caring what people think of you (booze helps) and go for a kiss if you're getting along/dancing with a girl
truth
it's scary as fuck at first, but after a while you realize nobody cares if things don't go your way
>>
>>59940282
>but we're on 4chan to improve our speaking skills you faggot.
honestly, 4chan actually really helped me with my general education and being witty on the spot
>>
>>59939714
That is way more about confidence, how you carry yourself, what kind of suit you're wearing, how much attention you demand when you talk, what kind of car you drive, if you can speak well and sound intelligent. Only a very tiny amount of that is how good you look, there's people of all shapes and sizes who can pull this off.

Having the looks helps, but it's not everything, in fact most of the time it's really just the looks that gives you that confidence, confidence is the key but it's not something you can easily fake, people are really good at spotting fakers, you get real genuine confidence by doing something and being good at it and actually having that upper hand.
>>
>>59940512
>Self-hypnosis that will come tubling down eventually
If this was true no psychotherapy would ever work.
>This topic was covered extensively by Marc Maron. And i tend to agree.
Are you really going with a stand up comedian and radio host on matters of psychology here?
>>
>>59940617
>>59940617
The thing i hate about small bars is that its easy to be seen to get rejected.

Which means if you get rejected by one girl, all the other girls see it, and in their hive mind they think "if hes not good enough for her, then why is he good enough for me"

You think its still worth the risk?
>>
Just know that looks are everything for sexual relationships.

Here are a few things to consider, and this comes from someone who is a bouncer:

>Blacks are more sexually appealing than whites
>Being tall helps like crazy
>So does being buff
>Alcohol helps
>Don't even think about banging hot women if you look like a prepubescent kid
>>
>>59940802

>Are you really going with a stand up comedian and radio host on matters of psychology here?

Not that guy, i may have spelled his name wrong. The book is called "Models", and while being an autistic "le game" manual, i found myself to be agreeing with a lot of what he said.

>If this was true no psychotherapy would ever work.

It doesn't. Is this you first time on /pol/? There's a psychotherapy thread going on right now, take a looksie.
>>
File: 1449969288638.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1449969288638.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
Claire Abbott peaked at 15 and is now already a used up whore before 20, famiglia
>>
>>59940949
Basically looks are everything for sex. If you want to be the beta provider and marry used up sluts then slave away in your 20's working on study and career and you can get some used up skank.

Too bad she really loved the hot alphas in her teens and 20's and then magically in her 30's she realized how great you were.
>>
File: image.png (866KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
866KB, 750x1334px
>>59924453
Probably have a different ID now, this is all I'm willing to post
>>
>>59914747
Stop basing your general happiness around women. It makes you pathetic.

Once you have sex with a woman, you'll see it's like the least interesting you can think of.

Now having lots of money and your personal freedom to go with it is a great feeling.

Women should only ever be a bonus. Also make sure they don't steal your money. My friends get girlfriends and all they do is complain about the situation they are in with a woman.
>>
>>59940936
If you have built up enough compliance from her it's easy to take her outside for a bit of fresh air. This will also serve to separate her from her friends so she won't look like a slut when she's kissing you.

Just keep the tension up and you'll be good.

In clubs literally nobody cares.

There's also a couple of things you can do beforehand to test your chances for a successful makeout. If she's fine with you kissing her neck that's a good one, if she's fine with you drinking her drink that means she's no afraid of your saliva, if she's fine with you stroking her hair that means she's already fine with a major level of intimacy between the two of you, etc.
>>
>>59921471
>when i was 22 i was pulling hot 17 year olds
>now when im 25 i pull hot 16 year olds

logical progression is that youll be a pedo by 30
>>
>>59917926
>30 year olds with 35k/y govt
Boy, I can just picture it all these liberal arts chicks falling in love with snow removal guys.
>>
>>59937653
Seconding
>>
>>59938709

Of course it's germany who's the salty cuck
>>
>>59928276
Search neet on google, le wild NINI definition appears.
Yeah, I think it's the same.

Also, good luck finding a job, isn't easy now. Maybe you can get some shekels on the black market painting and fixing some shit.
>>
>>59921471

I want to believe
>>
File: 1448183921917.jpg (147KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1448183921917.jpg
147KB, 600x550px
>>59931563
>The "sexual liberation" has shaped the way people pair up.
Any woman that even remotely subscribes to SJW, leftist, feminist or tumblr bullshit easy to detect, and self-destructive enough that she degrades herself materially as sexual realestate. She's gaining weight, nursing some kind of substance abuse or eating disorder, or fucking herself financially, etc, it ways that will have long-term consequences. Women literally self-edit themselves out of contention by being too gullible in the face of prevailing trends and social norms.

So no, any woman who is "sexually liberated" the way mainstream commercial culture tries to indoctrinate them, is in no way a loss and is easy to spot; she's irrelvant to the discussion at hand, so what her preferences are is moot.

Women have fucked themselves in ways they can't even comprehend buying into cultural marxism. We've lost an entire generation to disappointment and despair, and they won't even realize it until they're too old to recover from their lifestyles.

I hope the backlash is profound a generation or two from now. We could use a good purging of society of the snake oil sellers and shills that tried to get rich and famous off this garbage.
>>
Yes, it's true. But you need a minimum amount of success in your life for that to happen.
>>
>>59934323

>0/10
What a disgusting whale.
>>
>>59932020
>5'10

kek
>>
>>59932020
that's a disgusting bimbo

good job fucking whores
>>
>>59920627
>by 30
Why are you going after 30something ?
>>
File: 1385753317115.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1385753317115.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>59932020
>I am also 5'10
>>
>>59932020
She's ugly dude. No wonder she's cheating.
>>
>>59941307

I know this girl - She's in my little bros class
>>
>>59916178

this is what ugly people tell themselves in the hope they can still get some action if they become successful. you will, but it isnt going to be the same hot 9/10 tang that I'm slayin because I'm good-looking as fuck. I have very mediocre social and financial status but goddamn am I a looker and I dress well - bitches fawn over that shit. Give em a little eye contact and show interest and they will be smitten
>>
>>59932020

You are part of the problem, not the solution.
>>
>>59944413
>but it isnt going to be the same hot 9/10 tang that I'm slayin because I'm good-looking as fuck
no

it's that other 9/10 looking for different things in a man

it'll still be a 9 though
>>
>>59938787
>I'm 19 too, and I had the same idea as you when I was 17. The thing is, no matter how good looking you are, girls won't randomly come up to you and start making out. It just never happens.

It does.

>(there is no such thing as a friendzone)

There is.

You have much to learn.
>>
>>59914747
Don't worry, you'Il always be ugly and stupid :^)
>>
>>59927497
it is true, and you're a lucky man despite your shit upbringing. life tends to get better for people with the resources to make it so. just don't fuck it up, anon. good luck.
>>
File: 1444087068052.jpg (51KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1444087068052.jpg
51KB, 625x626px
>>59932020
guys this is either shill or bait
>>
File: 1316466752953.jpg (250KB, 2128x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1316466752953.jpg
250KB, 2128x1416px
>>59942524

Result of modern sex culture.

Is that the west has become unable to reproduce itself.
And in the forseeable future it will only get worse then it already is now. Because having a healthy family is never going to be promoted by jewish-owned hollywood

For Europe, this means Europe WILL be taken over ethnically and culturally.
By Muslims in the west, and by russia-oriented culture in the east. Im sorry guys but these are the facts.

This is what i see, when i see the typical western european women.
They are totally irrelevant to me no matter how pretty they look.

Only exception being muslim converts, pagan girls, right wing women and Russia-oriented women. All very rare there's not enough of these women for everyone.
>>
>>59914747
I'm 25. I have a house, a few cars, and make just over 6 figures.

It was much easier to get girls in college when I had nothing. Not because they were more interested, but because everyone in that environment was looking to pair up.

Girls that are young and inexperienced are the best, but it seems more difficult to find them in social situations as you get older.
>>
>>59945057
>it seems more difficult to find them in social situations as you get older
try cold approaching then
>>
>>59944650
Ok, but having girls randomly walk up to you to start making out is extremely rare. And I don't know much about girls that are at least 5years older than me but at my age, if you can't hookup with a friend, you're not in the friendzone, she's just not interested and she's trying not to hurt your feelings
>>
>>59945394

>you're not in the friendzone
>describes the friendzone

We get it, you haven't yet experienced what's it like to be consciously manipulated by a woman.
>>
>>59940182

and even then woman chimpanzees are different than men chimpanzees in behaviour
>>
>>59918452

>14, has read 50 shades

Time to honor kill her paki
>>
>>59935913
This
>>
You become a teacher or physiotherapist.
Most teacher and physiotherapist (M / F) are hollow scumbags who choose their profession for this reason.

Is it any wonder that now the education establishemt leans towards the extreme left??
>>
>>59945760
to
>>59945057
>>
>>59945394
>Ok, but having girls randomly walk up to you to start making out is extremely rare.

It's not common, but it's not as uncommon as you think. If a girl is into you, she'll find a way to get into your pants. She'll ask you out on a date, she'll bug you online, she'll initiate bodily contact, and yes sometimes she'll just kiss you.

>if you can't hookup with a friend, you're not in the friendzone, she's just not interested and she's trying not to hurt your feelings

The friendzone exists and it's real. It's the space between "girl" and "friend." If she's your girl friend, you're in the friendzone, conversely if she's your girlfriend, you're not in the friendzone.

We're not talking about FWB - if you're sleeping with her you're not in the friendzone.
>>
File: Yuzu Hiiragi.png (711KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuzu Hiiragi.png
711KB, 1280x720px
>>59920905
But Russia, I might be a beta loser, but I'm also harder working than the Chads and the Stacies.

Surely I can make something out of my life that lets me live in relative comfort while the normies burn?
>>
>>59940936
Yeah, you shouldn't go full retard in a small bar (dancing, yelling ect) unless people are doing it too. Small bars are good to talk to people, I recommend going to one with a friend and start talking to a group of people.
Clubs on the other hand are the opposite, do whatever you want to do, dance like a retard, scream to the music. People will, unless it's a bar filled with pussies, start gathering around you. Just the other day I was poledancing/dancing on a table and a girl joined me and we made out, I also see short, sometimes ugly and skinny dudes hook up just because they're fun at clubs too so even though looks help they aren't everything
>>
>>59921106

>Women want men, not boys. Weed and vidya create boys that never grow up. Remember that shit.

>he post it in a anime cartoons board that probably browses daily
>>
I can offer some anecdotal insight.

I'm approaching my 30's and routinely have opportunities among girls unable to legally drink yet.

That being said, I'm quite the outlier. Although I'm almost 30, I look probably 24 at the oldest. I often get assumed I'm around 22. So girls don't really understand just how older I am due to my appearance.

Second, I'm fit and attractive. This doesn't matter as much as some people may think but it does help with slutty women who may be under the influence of alcohol.

Third, I'm successful. This is the most important. I show value. This is due to my position and the money I obviously make but don't flaunt. I appear faithful to my girlfriend and we have our shit pretty well together, at least as far as other people can see. This I believe makes me desirable to younger women because they see a successful and faithful man. What else could they ask for right? Some girls are completely sociopathic and will hit on me just in spite of me having a relationship.
>>
>>59914747
Yes, this is true. I doubled my sexual partners in my 30s, never had I been so laid.
>>
>>59945854

Im 28 now, traveled around the world and making a ton of cash now. I started seeing the change 2 years ago, girls were more interested on me without me saying much. I have an appartment, which they love, but when they find out i dont have a car (Dont fucking need one since i work from home and taxi is dirt cheap) they start "advicing me" into buying one.

Fucking whores man i dont like this game and i wont play it. I will keep hooking up with racemixing hostal euroscum while i find a decent woman.
>>
>>59941538
Is neck kissing before making out normal in Germany? Because in France (at least in my experience) it's seen as more sexual than a kiss and is usually done after
>>
>>59940379

>broscience
>>
>>59945057

My friend has a theory which seems to have some validity.

young girls - easy to get with, want to experiment, curious
30 ish - much less open, been burned once or twice, some level of bitterness toward men
40 ish - realize the clock is ticking, loose loose loose, guaranteed will bang
>>
>>59946324

Who would want a 40 year old for serious relationship???
>>
>>59938449
Never get a women to cut your hair, always get a gay dude to do it. The results are always worth it.

I always end up shaving my head if it's a women because they can't fucking do anything right.

Best haircuts I've had were made by this jewish stereotype guy, looked exactly like the meme picture and tried to sell me tons of shampoo and crap, but the job he did was really impressive (obviously it was expensive too at about 40$ with tip).
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.