[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Western man who recently moved to Russia here. Permanently.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 39

File: 1442433173280.jpg (533KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1442433173280.jpg
533KB, 1800x1800px
Western man who recently moved to Russia here. Permanently. Ask me anything.
>>
>>59824347
How are the women
>>
Christ. I probably have a bazillion questions. Can you speak Russian? How did you get a job? What city did you move to and where did you come from?
>>
>>59824628
I've met some girls here that are just fantastic. Not only beautiful, but also warm and loving.
>>
How hard is the language?
Do people feel bad about defeating the fuhrer?
How dod they feel about kommunism?
>>
>>59824778
What about not speaking Russian ?
>>
Western as in a retarded pole or hungarian who thinks that they are part of the west, or an actual western country?
>>
>>59824767
This
>>
Ho нaхyя?
>>
>gommunism

oh shid you fugged ub :-DDD
>>
any luck with the women there?
>>
>>59824347
How is the job market / economy in Russia? and what city did you move to?

Thinking seriously about moving to Europe in the next few years
>>
>>59824767
1. Yes, I learned it myself
2. English teacher. They're looking for it all over the place.
3. Started in Saint Petersburg, currently in Moscow.

>>59824789
Its a bit difficult, but you'll get a grip of it quickly if you're willing to dedicate time. You get a lot of practice here, cause not everyone speaks english. People don't really think in terms of WW2 by ideology. They're certainly proud of their history, but they don't wanna go back either. They're very conservative here compared to the west.

>>59824870
That would be difficult here, as most people don't speak english. The young ones who do are usually too shy to practice it.

>>59824927
I'm actually from Scandinavia.
>>
I'm not going to ask you anything. I'm just going to tell you that you don't understand Russia and it's going to fuck you up. In a few years, you'll be running home crying like a bitch

Cheers, mate
>>
>>59825190
Yes. I had more luck in 1 year, than I have my entire life back home.

>>59825211
The economy is slowing down, but there are lots of opportunities for english-speakers here. You can get a job as an english teacher, earning 2000 dollars a month here, and trust me, thats a hell of a lot for russian standards.
Currently in Moscow.

>>59825255
Not at all. I understand this country very well. I took interest in it during early teens and even studied the history, literature and language at university.
>>
>>59825382
Do you have a degree? Or do they just accept anyone who is willing to teach English
If so, I'll be seeing you soon comrade
>>
>>59825219
Do you have real teaching degree? It's very rare now to hire anyone without it.
>>
>>59825382
>You can get a job as an english teacher

Bleh, what other jobs are open and can you live off the money? I have thought of russia but it seems that it could be a huge step down in standard of living.
>>
>>59825472
I've got a degree, but if you're a native english speaker, all you need is your GED at some institutions. Just do a google search for "english teaching jobs in russia", you'll find all the info you need.
>>
>>59825517
No. I have a degree in management and business administration, along with courses in Russian. I've also got a TOEFL diploma.
>>
>>59825589
Fuckin SWEET, great to hear!
What is your living situation like, some kind of apartment I'm assuming?
>>
>>59825648
I've got a pretty comfy 2 room apartment not far from the metro right outside the inner ring of Moscow city that I rent. The living standard in this city is comparable to a western capital. The amount of wealth concentrated here is staggering. The rest of the country, with the exception of one or 2 other cities is quite poor, so the wealth gap is huge.
>>
>>59825784
Wow, sounds really nice, what do you do in your free time?
Are there a lot of places to go?
>>
>>59826014
In my spare time, I usually go to the gym and hang out with friends here. There is A LOT to do here, at all times of the hour, so the service industry sort of functions like in american cities. You can eat good food and have drinks at 5 in the morning at great establishments if you'd like to. As a scandinavian, where everything closes early, its quite freeing.

They've recently introduced a high speed train that links the 2 largest cities of the country together, by a 3 hour ride. Both Moscow and Saint Petersburg are amazing places.
>>
>>59825219

>West
>Scandinavia

Pick one. I bet you're a cuckhold swede.
>>
>>59826277
Norway.
>>
>>59826227
>They've recently introduced a high speed train
6 years ago.
>>
>>59826227
Do you ever drive over there? I drove around Samara with a local friend when he was too drunk to drive, and it was scary at times due to road conditions and aggressive drivers. But kind of fun.
>>
Edward Snowden pls go back to Reddit
>>
>>59824347
How hard is it to learn the language?
>>
>>59826227
How difficult is the language and what are some needed employments over there?
>>
why? what caused you to move there permanently and live in a new world?
>>
>>59825641
How hard was it to learn Russian? And what type of language qualifications does it take to get a job? (in general, not specific to any field)
Are Russians rude to foreigners or will they make friends with you if your Russian is good?
>>
>>59827147
Hell no. The traffic is wild. I am a good driver, but I have no idea how I'd manage here. I've sat in cars of russians driving like maniacs though. The other day I had a pirate taxi driver from the caucasus. He was literally driving like we were in a high-speed chase on the highway.

>>59827266
Doable if you dedicate time, willingness and energy.

>>59827485
Depends on what you wanna do?

>>59827535
I can't stand the liberal madness in the west anymore. Here, I crack nigger and fag jokes with super hot girls, and they crack up laughing. They don't go SJW on my ass.

>>59827580
I've replied to this several times in the thread.
Russians aren't rude to westerners who show appreciation of their culture and language at all. They can be rude to ethnic minorities though. In general, they're laid back.
>>
>>59827852
Construction or Architecture. Anything involving buildings.
>>
>>59828004
Construction jobs here are awfully paid, because the entire country is one big construction site, so they've allowed millions of illegal seasonal workers from asia to come here and work in construction. They get paid virtually nothing, and are forced to leave once the job is done. If you're a native english speaker, you'd make way more teaching english, and that doesnt require you speaking russian.
>>
>>59824347
I plan on traveling there in 2016 for a 2 week trip. Learning the language right now.

What cities should I visit?
>>
>>59824347
what sucks the most?
>>
>>59828167
Saint Petersburg is a must. Moscow 2nd.

>>59828256
The god damn weather. I thought scandinavian winters were rough, but this is some next level shit.
>>
File: IMG_1804.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1804.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
Ever make any trips into the countryside? I never could get the hang of Moscow, I prefer the slower pace of life in rural Russia (Southern Siberia to be precise). The Altai Krai is one of the poorest regions in the country apparently, but I certainly like it there when I visit relatives in the summer.
>>
What are the job prospects for multilingual STEM majors?
>>
>>59828104
Interesting. Thanks for the advice! I'll look more into it as I do plan on living there as well :^)
>>
>>59828360
No, I haven't, but I have been invited to both Siberia and some rural areas in Mari El, Tatarstan and Bashkortostan this summer. Gonna see Kazan as well. Can't wait to see it.
>>
I also want to go and study/work in Russia 1 day. Maybe as an English teacher too. I love it.
>>
>>59828388
I assume that's needed everywhere in the world, but I can't say for sure as that's not my field.
>>
Yo I'm gonna do the same someday. How are the mountains over there?
>>
>>59828463
It is pretty amazing. I suddenly feel quite normal. Masculinity etc is valued here. Being a normal dude here with healthy values and education is seen as a good thing, whereas at home in the west, the dumbed-down culture makes the worst people (niggers, drug addicts, degenerates) into ideals.
>>
>>59828549
Haven't been there yet, but I hear they are pretty incredible some places. This country has everything in terms of nature, from tall, snowy mountains to warm beaches by the sea.
>>
File: IMG_1848.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>59828444

I highly recommend it, I always have a blast hanging out with my cousins and their friends. Sauna and beer drinking/card playing all the time, pike fishing, farm fresh food. Hands down the most hospitable people. I guess Siberia is like the American South in a way.
>>
>>59828589
I'm white from CO, so I'm addicted to mountain sports but I want a pure girl. Is my dream attainable?
>>
File: emperor-putin.jpg (29KB, 200x272px) Image search: [Google]
emperor-putin.jpg
29KB, 200x272px
>>59828649
Did you accept the God-Emperor into your life?
Do you smash Jewish heretics there?
>>
>>59828494
Thank you.

Finally, do you support any right wing, anti-NWO, anti-degeneracy, etc., political movement or do you just plan to stay comfy there?
>>
Russian here. Sounds like you've got a pretty good setup going OP. You don't seem to need any advice but I'd just tell you to watch out with the women if you start looking for that long-term thing. Moscow&StPete are full of slags looking for that foreigner just for the money/citizenship/prestige/whatever, be on your guard.
Also I don't know what your financial situation is like but if you can, invest in a dacha. There's nothing more based than having a nice hut to just go and chill the fuck out. Go innawoods for some hunting/fishing/gathering shrooms&berries.
>>
>>59828737
That sounds great. I honestly don't get the "le russian culture is shit " meme, I'm constantly having a blast here, in the most natural way, like how life is intended to be. Everythings like, so normal here, in terms of gender relations, people relations, etc etc. It's definitely very real.

I've been told life in Siberia has a lot of freedom, cause of the distance from the central powers in Moscow. Historically, Siberia was a location for either banished criminals, political dissidents, farmers escaping slavery and serfdom, etc. so the attitude there is that of "free men", if that makes sense.

>>59828741
I'm pretty sure you would enjoy it more here than there. So yes. Technically, I'm from the richest, least corrupt western country, but I turned my back on all of that and I couldn't be happier. Some things can't be valued in wealth, like sanity.

>>59828790
YES AND YES.
>>
>>59824347
Where did you move from, and how does it compare?

How is the economy? Job market? Housing? Cost of living, internet, housing, food, rent, etc.

Overall quality of life better or worse in your opinion? How?

How do the locals general act towards you, being an immigrant and all?

How do the women compare to western women?

Do people there generally have a positive view of Jews or believe in the holocaust?

Anything else you want to include. I'm interested. For reasons.
>>
>>59829002
>a dacha
Is this like a cottage? Or a cabin? Fuck it Ill juts google
>>
>>59828855
Obviously, I support a more conservative approach to politics, but as a foreigner I also know that its not my place. The way the winds are blowing, Russia will get more conservative in the future.

>>59829002
Yeah, none of the girls Ive been hanging with are from the 2 big cities. They're all students from rural regions mostly. I can tell the snakes apart from the pure ones. There are a lot of both of them here. Also, I speak the language without an accent.

I've got capital. Do you know any links I can look at for dachas?
>>
>>59829107
Thanks! I already am partway through a full Russian pimsleur course and will start looking for a town close to the mountains with a lot of women
>>
>>59829177
It's basically either, depending on how far out from civilization you have it. Goes the whole spectrum from basically a second house in the countryside to a small one-room old school russian wooden building with no running water electricity or roads.
You have one that fits your tolerance of being removed from civilization.
Like I said they're pretty based, my fav is a small house with electricity&water and a small sauna out back. Some land to grow a few things and on the outskirts of a forest/river.
>>
>>59829177
so for anyone interested apparently
>The Russian term is often said to have no exact counterpart in English.[3][4]

According to the wiki article
>>
File: IMG_1855.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1855.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>59829107

There's definitely a lot of poverty away from the city centers, like you mentioned, and some villages do have issues with alcoholism in the community. But as you mentioned, there's just a sense of normalcy about how people go about their lives and society as a whole. In my extended family everyone's popping out kids right now, and just walking around I saw that that was the trend as a whole, nothing but young moms with strollers everywhere you look.

Pic related, village street where one of my cousins lives. Dirt poor, lack of good jobs. But people grow their own food and make due. Again, despite the lack of material wealth, life over there seems more "normal" than the Twilight Zone we've been experiencing in the US.
>>
>>59829266
>no accent
How? On an unrelated note, would it be hard to raise a large family? Say like 6 kids. (I would move to Russia for the same reason that you did)
>>
>>59829445
You're a Russian immigrant to Canada then, or second generation or something?

I read the wiki article and it seems to be a distinct thing from a cottage, though the description of it sounds a lot like the cottage I have which is a bunch of dwellings by the ocean that people go to mostly in the summer but there are some that stay year round.
>>
>>59829266
Actually if you've got any friends/colleagues you know already I'd ask around if anybody's selling. There's a land tax coming online this year and some people will definitely look into getting rid of their dachas. You'd get a better deal if you find one personally. As for sites, the major ones like avito are decent, but I'm not aware of anything specialized. I inherited mine so never had to look.
And good choice with the students from the regions, those women are wife-tier.
>>
>>59829114
Norway. Don't ever wanna go back.

Economy is slowing down, but the russians are mostly affected. A westerner speaking the local language can actually have a strong advantage, especially in international companies, or western companies working here. Living costs can be low if you know what you're doing. You can find the same product here which is super expensive one place, and cheap another place. Best place to go is to the markets, where you can bargain on goods up to as much as 80% if you know what you're doing.

Quality of life in terms of statistics are worse, but my personal life is much better. I got peace of mind here.

The locals are curious and positive to it. They're interested when a european is interested in the culture. They don't really like the foreigners from asia and the caucasus, but most are impartial. If youre a white man and you speak the local language, youre good.

Women are 1000000 times better.

People dont really give a shit about the holocaust here. Its a non-issue. As for jews, my impression is that they're viewed quite negatively. Its not like outright "GAS THE KIKES" rhetoric, but more like "I don't trust those fuckers" type of mentality.

>>59829177
Yes.

>>59829541
Exactly. People here aren't deluded with very political stuff. Its a type of realness here that I like. And there is definitely a huge upswing in women having kids here. I see it everywhere.

Completely agree with your entire assessment.
>>
>>59824347
Go to sleep Edward. You're drunk.
>>
>>59829562
I picked it up in high school, continued throughout university. My vocabulary could always improve for the better, but my accent is spot-free.

I don't know, but I'll tell you one thing: the women here truly value the idea of a family.
>>
>>59829616
Immigrant, lived in Europe for a bit too. Will probably go back eventually.
>>
File: IMG_1705.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1705.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>59829177

Summer property to get away from the apartment in the spring/summer/fall. Traditionally the purpose of the dacha is primarily to grow produce, fruit, and berries to supplement the family fridge and pantry (canning is huge there). Things are kind of transitioning where the dacha is more so just for bbqs and relaxing these days, for the wealthy the dacha house is a nice modern building. Pic related is my family's dacha, built from scraps in the 80s, since we moved to the US it's mostly been used by our relatives just as a place to hang out, although they do still grow cucumbers and some berries.
>>
Did you have a girl in Norway who left you?

Why would you move to the 4th Reich?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2010-07-01/russian-revamp-of-predatory-legal-system-may-free-100-000-entrepreneurs
>>
>>59825219
> 2. English teacher.

Confirmed loser.
>>
>>59829832

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/putins-way/

etc
>>
>>59829832
No, I have several girls in Norway who still write me, but I cant get attracted to them. They offer me nothing, except for pussy. They can't cook, hell, they arent even feminine anymore.

To live in a society where I wont feel insane for being sane.

>>59829833
Demand and supply, thats what capitalism is all about.
>>
>>59829910

and when the war comes, do you have any idea what the Russians might do to you?

You are fucking their women, after all. And, well, you're from a NATO power. Stalin and his comrades killed tens of millions of his own. Russians burnt their land and 3/4 of Moscow to defeat the French. They won't think twice about you.

Leave while you still can.
>>
File: Lady Maxwell.jpg (118KB, 683x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lady Maxwell.jpg
118KB, 683x1000px
>>59829666
> And there is definitely a huge upswing in women having kids here
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY BEYOND BELIEF )))))))

Honestly, I'm really glad to hear that :3
>>
>>59829744
Impressive. Ty.

>>59829992
It's called Jewish Bolshevism.
>>
>>59829956
This is a great advert for Russia desu senpai.
>>
>>59824347
How hard is it to migrate?
What are the costs?
>>
Is the meme saying Russia is gonna collapse a meme or is it a possibly realitiy
>>
File: IMG_1785.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1785.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>59829666

A funny anecdote from the sauna: the bros and I were discussing nightclubs, and my cousin said there were just 2 in the nearby city of Biysk, and one decided to have a "Gay Night" once. Word got out and people refused to ever set foot in there again, it went out of business with the quickness.
>>
>>59829992
We really have absolutely no issue with westerners. Russians are always interested in finding out about culture, we read voraciously and will go to see obscure portugese classical music concerts. As long as you're respectful of our home, you're fine in our books. My grandparents went through occupation (great-grandfathers all died on the front) and what amazed me most was that they never said anything bad about germans. At the end of the day it was the government they fought and defeated and the people were just the people. Same for americans or whoever. Plus OP speaks the language so he's guaranteed to be viewed above average right off the bat, and if he's not a sperg he'll be accepted easily.
>>
File: anime pussy.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
anime pussy.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>59824347
Wuu2 senpai???
>>
>>59829754
Why do you think you'll go back? Just because it's home?
>>
>>59829541
honestly there's something about some of those backwater boonies dirt poor sections of society that are just comfy to me.
>>
>>59829956

>To live in a society where I wont feel insane for being sane.

I live in a similar type of nation. I know that what's most important is natural law, not fiat law. Have faith and in the meantime stay in a safe place. Russia for Westerners isn't it.

The West isn't either (ww3 and all), but probably for longer than there, esp. given your neighbors, ahem.

They'll just assume any Westerners are Western agents and execute you all probably.
>>
Do you know how well masters engineering jobs, particularly mech, are paid?
>>
File: IMG_1885.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>59830080

My one cousin just had her third kid this summer, another's wife just had his first this fall, yet another cousin's wife gave birth to their second son last month. Like I said, anecdotal evidence from my travels to Siberia this summer suggests that people are fucking like rabbits over there, sanctions be damned lol
>>
>>59829992
I'm not here as a hostile threat, I'm here as a friendly ally.

>>59830172
Depends on what you wanna do. Moscow is quite expensive, but still cheaper than Holland: https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/comparison/

>>59830194
Lol. What Russia is going through now is a walk in the park compared to what they've endured in the past.

>>59830196
Lol. Totally in line with what I believe would happen here.

>>59830210
If anything, russians seem to have an admiration for western culture(traditional one, not contemporary SJW madness). In general, I feel like I get considered like a distant cousin here or something. I certainly get treated much better than the average azerbaijani.
>>
>>59826352
FY FAENNN
>>
>>59830384
Lol. Have you been here before? I'm probably much more scholared on how russians percieve westerners than you are.

>>59830466
Nope, not my field, sorry. Google is your friend.
>>
>>59830599
Haha. Kos deg hjemme i AP-land. Kommer tilbake den dagen snillismen stopper.
>>
Tell us about your Russian gf
>>
File: Pond.jpg (2MB, 2095x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Pond.jpg
2MB, 2095x3000px
>>59829541
>But people grow their own food
So theyre not really poor. If you have a shitty car, a tiny little house (thats decorated by Russian women to make it comfy) and grow youre own food somewhere out in rural Russia; youre not really poor... I mean, its like saying that those saami who still herd reindeer or mongols who still are nomadic are poor - technically they are but you have to admit its different because they are self sufficient in a very fundemental way
>>
File: IMG_1763.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1763.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>59830353

I hear ya, I know it sounds silly but sometimes instead of my good paying job, college education and fiance entering residency, I kind of wish I was living near my kinfolk in a simple house in Siberia, with my pregnant wife canning wild apples in the summer kitchen. That's my cousin's life basically. Conscripted at 18 and did his year in the army, finished a technical school to work at the rail yard, and now has a wife and kid at 24 years old. Rough upbringing with an alcoholic dad (same story for his wife) but it's scrappy guys like this that hold the country together.
>>
>>59830811
Material wealth is not the only type of wealth. When it comes to regular life, Russia is much richer than the west. There's pride, tradition and honesty here. A certain purity.
>>
>>59830210

but you're in Canada?!

also, http://www.svd.se/ryskt-flyg-ovade-anfall-mot-sverige_8108894

>will go to see obscure portugese classical music concerts.

That sounds faggy as fuck, desu

you sound like one of those rare bird Russian liberals. Most of Putin's countrymen want war with the West, and when push comes to shove they'll fight them here or there.
>>
>>59830716
For å være helt ærlig, har jeg lyst til å flytte til Russland. Jeg var fodt i Kaukasus men kom hit pga krig, men noen ganger foler jeg at jeg burde dra tilbake til hjemlandet mitt. Jeg er ikke sikker, fordi jeg har hort så mye negativt.
>>
now, hypothetically, if i were an australian woman and i spoke basic but intelligible russian how would i be treated?
>>
>>59830926
>Most of Putin's countrymen want war with the West
Tip top lel.
>>
File: good dinoy.jpg (91KB, 595x353px) Image search: [Google]
good dinoy.jpg
91KB, 595x353px
>>59824347
>implying i want to move to your backwards ass druggie failing economy dictatorship
>>
File: Comfy_Yoba.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_Yoba.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
who /comfy russia thread/ here?
>>
>>59824347
are you mentaly retartde?
Also, proove you're not russian
>>
>>59831026
>Russia is evil

Good goy
>>
File: IMG_1813.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1813.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
>>59830811

I agree fully. In my 2 weeks there, I was eating incredible freshly picked veggies, fresh milk and pork, fish that we caught ourselves. Spent time helping with the potato harvest. Awesome nature all around, got plenty of exercise walking to all the good fishing spots. There are almost no overweight people over there except for old babushkas (the ones doing the amazing cooking). So living over there I wouldn't have material wealth measured in dollars (a nice car, a high salary), but the "wealth" of healthy living and a healthy state of mind is prosperity of a different and no less valuable sort.

Pic related, me earning my meals over there
>>
File: IMG_1792.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1792.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>59831037

Oh so comfy.
>>
>>59824347
How is religion actually viewed there? i.e. are the people anti-religion?
Also what are their views on Europeans the same as Americans?
>>
>>59830640

I know many Russians;

and;

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2015/04/23/putin-least-popular-in-norway/

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/02/world/europe/a-newly-assertive-russia-jolts-norways-air-defenses-into-action.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-crisis-putin-idUSKBN0MM1SI20150326
>>
>>59824347
Don't they hate a "pindo" like you
>>
>>59831026
>pic
Hahah topkek

>>59830972
>4chan
>women

>>59830881
Where in siberia?
>>
>>59829833

projecting, are we? :^)
>>
File: russian-dacha-dreamy.jpg (1MB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
russian-dacha-dreamy.jpg
1MB, 2048x1366px
>>59831303
>>59831209
comfyness levels of rural russia are off the charts tbqh
>>
>>59831474
>4chan
>no women
Have you been to /cgl/?
>>
>>59824347
Are you orthodox?
>>
>>59829956
>English Teacher....Demand and supply, thats what capitalism is all about.

Sure - there is plenty of demand for English teachers. They need people willing to work shitty jobs for crap wages. Even in rich foreign countries, it's only losers who come to work as English teachers.

It's mostly fat, ugly, bald, and socially retarded guys who could never get a good job in their home countries. The quality of English teachers just gets worse as the countries get poorer.

>>59830884
>Material wealth is not the only type of wealth. When it comes to regular life, Russia is much richer than the west.

Sounds exactly like the kind of thing that a loser who went from a first-world country to work a low-paying job in a poor country would say.
>>
>>59830384
lol, paranoia, the post.
>>
>>59831572
Just move to the Upper Peninsula(MI) if you wish to pursue rugged individualism, be surrounded by nature, and be self-sustaining to a degree. I doubt they like Americans.
>>
>>59824347
Does this happen outside moscow?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kJx54tTog
>>
>>59831580
Ah, no, but I probably shouldn't have said that considering theres a handsome men board as well. I only use pol and int, so I kind of forgot about other boards.

>pol
>women
>>
>>59829463
I've always understood it to mean "summer house"
>>
File: IMG_1807.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1807.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>59831474

Akademgorodok near Novosibirsk, and then a small village near Biysk (c.Лecнoe)
>>
File: IMG_1818.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1818.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>59831572

Comfy Sauna
>>
File: tumblr_m1q2acSNRj1r31v2no1_1280.jpg (244KB, 1153x767px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1q2acSNRj1r31v2no1_1280.jpg
244KB, 1153x767px
>>59831711
UP cannot even remotely approach these levels of comfy.

All i want is to live in pic related with my pious Orthodox waifu, my several childen, her babushka who cleans up and makes treats and one of those giant russian cats.
>>
1. Are Russians more honest, trustworthy and reliable than Westerners because of that whole communist thing, or the total opposite like the image /pol/ tries to portray? Are the guys more or less beta than in the west?

2. How are the Asian women?
>>
File: IMG_1817.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1817.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>59832003
>>
>>59824347
How restricted is the internet access?
Is the law enforcement as corrupt as everyone says it is?
Are the people in general friendly to westerners?
>>
>>59831782
you'd be surprised
>>
>>59832004
You will always be seen as an outsider. It's a hard fact. Think of how badly your ancestors wanted to come to this country and how strange it would seem for you to leave it.
>>
>>59830926
Nah man I've been pro-Putin since before the meme days. Been shilling pro-russia ever since I moved abroad. Definitely going to go back someday. For now I've got some commitments here for at least 2-3 years. After that we'll see.
>>
>>59830994

want or not, they expect it, and so do we;

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/most-russians-fear-imminent-war-west-putins-popularity-has-reached-record-high-1508268

http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=65403

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/opinions/ghitis-russia-jet-shot-down/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/467869/world-war-3-usa-russia-air-strikes-syria

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

etc/
>>
>>59832156
but im white...
>>
>>59827852
>Here, I crack nigger and fag jokes with super hot girls, and they crack up laughing. They don't go SJW on my ass.

that is amazing
>>
File: PICT1700.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
PICT1700.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
For everyone who want to know about dacha. It can be translated like "given thing". Because Soviet Union gave about 600 m2 for free. In 90-s many people not died starving thanks to this little area. Now dacha is fishing, shashliki, banya and sacred ritual of alcohol consumption for young man. But penshioners (they like dacha) grow vegetables and berry. Pic is river about 200 meters away from my dacha.
>>
>>59830194
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>59831930
Ah, okay. Pretty cool.
>>
>>59829266
Nice bro. A dacha is what you need, great place to grow veggies and have parties with friends. Reminds me of my childhood growing up in Ukraine. I also love Russia. Maybe I will immigrate there one day. Just love the culture so much. Its sad how people look down on us because of the years and years of anti Russian propaganda. Unless you know the language or lived in Russia you won't understand.
>>
>>59830881

we have those types here too

not all western women work away from home and defer motherhood for uni and career
>>
>>59832291
So are 2 billion people(roughly). Humanity is prettyinbred desu
>>
>>59832107
-Not at all, sure there's a meme block of a torrent site or a pornography site but vpn takes care of that easily.
-Depends, in my experiences (granted I live abroad and only venture back now and then) it's gotten miles better. Unlike 90's/early 00's you can actually get shit done with 0 bribes. However Russian bureaucracy is absolutely byzantine-tier slow and complicated. Example: back in the day I got a foreign-passport done super fast in a week with big lump-sum payment instead of waiting for a month. Only evidence was that my passport was stated as issued by the ministry of foreign affairs and not a local office. Never had a single issue till it expired.
-Been answered several times. Don't be a sperg and respect the local culture and you'll be fine. Also, don't be a fag, or if you are don't be an obvious one.
>>
>>59824347

Please stop promoting immigration to Russia to Brazilians and Australians on this board OP, you enormous faggot.

Everyone stay where you are, Russia does not welcome you.
>>
>>59830760
Tell us about the Faroe Islands
>>
File: CIA Agent.jpg (5KB, 250x178px) Image search: [Google]
CIA Agent.jpg
5KB, 250x178px
>>59832500
Tell us about Bane
>>
>>59824347
are the hookers top notch?
>>
>>59832431
but im catholic but am completely willing to convert to orthodoxy since they are very similar and most differences are political. So I would be a White Orthodox Christian... pretty sure I'd have no problem
>>
>>59832478
Too late! I will build my own favela in Saint Petersbug.
>>
Thread music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxQ2-KxKA5Q [Embed]
>>
>>59832478
Are you saying this as a warning or in a more "fuck off foreigners" kind of way
>>
>>59832600
What is your family history btw? Why Russia?
>>
>>59832015
You want an asian gf? Why not go to an asian country then?
>>
>>59831647

cool counter-argument

"just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCGvONbVCa0

see Einstein's quote on ww3

it's happening, don't get scared now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sARzPzKhViY
>>
>>59829992
>Stalin killed bla bla
So did the kings. Plus all that stuff was made up during the cold war
>camps for for foreigners
Like the camps for the Japanese during ww2?
>burned Moscow for the French
It was made of wood mostly, was burned down several times from fire

Its too much too ask that you learn our language and live there. But without it you won't really understand the good things about the country. So just reserve judgement, unless you want to look foolish
>>
>>59824347
How's the 15% inflation?

Also
>implying this faggot didn't just hop on a VPN/proxy to shitpost on /pol/
>>
>>59832478
Whats wrong with Australians?
>>
>>59832211
Don't you think there's a huge difference between want and expect?
>>
>>59832199

80% of Russians have an unfavorable opinion of NATO. Norway is a NATO member.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/06/10/2-russian-public-opinion-putin-praised-west-panned/#russians-hold-negative-views-of-u-s-and-other-western-powers
>>
>>59826355
Time is slow like frozen bear in urals
>>
>>59831572
that looks like heaven, cost of living in Canada is too high to allow someone to live in a rural area feasibly
>>
>>59824347

where from?
>>
How open are non ESL jobs. Curious how it compares to the brick wall for jobs in China.
>>
>>59832913

What difference does it make at this point?

do you think the blacks will spare the whites who voted for Obama?

hey, it's his life
>>
>>59832945
This is what westerners have trouble understanding. We may absolutely despise alliances, countries and governments, but we never hate the people. We judge the people based on our personal encounters with them and everyone gets a chance when we first meet them. See higher up my example about the war generation and their view of germans.
>>
Let me guess your in Moscow. Have fun with the economy while it still exists.
>>
>>59831353
No, religion is making a huge comeback here. Everywhere you see people wearing crosses. How much of it is genuine is uncertain, but at least there is social pressure here to show off that you're a christian, which is the opposite of the social pressure to be an atheist degenerate back home.

>>59830972
Well, that depends. Women here are traditionally courted by men. They hold doors open, take your coat off etc. So you'd be treated like 1950's australia. Wether you'd like that or not is a different question.

>>59831633
Lol. Japan's not even on my radar, so just calm down, my small-dicked yellow friend.

>>59831930
>>59832003
>>59832004
>>59832064
Thanks for sharing pics. Looks nice.

>>59832015
1. People aren't in general more "trustworthy", but they're more brutally honest. So its easy to maneuver yourself. The guys are way more alpha. There are no skinny-jeans wearing Bieber-lookalikes here. They're all wearing black leather jackets and black boots.

Havent encountered any asian women. Ive seen them, but Ive only been socializing with the white slavic ones.

>>59832107
I havent noticed anything at all, except for the fact that I cant access full-chan.

People are correct and upfront. If you're respectful, they are too. Out in the public(at bus etc) its every man for himself though. Dont get offended when people get pushy in the subway. They're just standing their ground, and so should you.

>>59832478
Lol. But I'm from the land of Rurik, not brazil or australia. If you saw me on the street, you'd never think I was foreign.
>>
>>59831633
you don't know what you're talking about

It doesn't matter if you make 100k USD a year if you are commuting 3 hours a day and spending 1k a month to rent a shitty tiny apartment. Quality of life is something that isn't determined by how much money you make.
>>
>>59832328
Where is that located? Urals region maybe?
>>
>>59824927

Hey American, your shoe laces are untied. haha I bet you look. stupid American, Fuck You.
>>
>>59825641
Moving abroad premanently on a Toefl dip.
You being serious mate? Not going to make it.
>>
>>59824347
/k/ommando here, how's Rossiya for guns? I'm also a Catholic, are there many of my fellow Papists there, and how are they viewed?
>>
>>59833138
Shitty country for guns.
>>
>>59832736
Russia's population is about 1/5 Asian and that figure is steadily increasing because of immigration. In certain regions, Asians are ubiquitous, like the far north and some of the Tartar provinces.
>>
>>59832725
Ukrainian, Bavarian and Swedish.

>why russia
Cool culture https://youtu.be/v6AnjV8S6Xw

>>59832624
all these videos are all fucking fantastic
>>
>>59833126
nice
>>
>>59833120
Near Baikal.
>>
>>59833178
Well, how shitty?
>>
>>59832478
The irony of this thread

>OP finds the ideal place
>advertises all over the internet
>non-whites find out and want to move there
>the place turns to shit
>>
>>59833043
Huge lol? I don't want war, nobody wants, we had a huge war 70years ago, wasn't fun. But we expect that at some point some of you guys will decide that it's that time again when you should attack Russia.
>>
Do you think there's a market for teaching french?

Russian disapora here, french became my first language since I came here as a kid.
>>
>>59833126
(You)
>>
>>59832478
Can I come? Please?
>>
Are you fucking retarded? You lived in the best country in the world (assuming it's America) and you moved to Russia. There's a reason people like my family fight tooth and nails to get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>59833294
You can get hunters ticket to but Saiga, other shotguns and rifles for hunting. Pistols are forbiden.
>>
File: 1432169822764.png (868KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
1432169822764.png
868KB, 500x747px
Are there red heads?
>>
>>59833333
QUINTS
>>
>>59833381
Are you fucking retarded? Read the thread. There's a reason people want to leave here too.

>>59833333
Ay
>>
>>59833381
>You lived in the best country in the world (assuming it's America)
Yeah man. I fucking love living in a country ruled by the most evil government in the entire world, starting war after war after war.
>>
File: 14075072780380.jpg (63KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
14075072780380.jpg
63KB, 500x549px
>>59833414
Few
>>
>>59832478
I'll keep my guns and stay here, thanks.
>>
>>59833410
Ok, so you're limited to bolt action rifles, break and (I assume) pump action shotguns. No Kalashnikovs or anything semi auto?
>>
File: 1451537184188.png (86KB, 351x371px) Image search: [Google]
1451537184188.png
86KB, 351x371px
>>59832328

American Southerner here. My family used to own 600 acres that looked just like that in the Ozark South.

>Mfw some faggot family members sold it.

>Mfw the South is no longer comfy, but instead over-run with rednecks, yuppies, and rampant consumerism.

>Mfw I will never be able to walk down from the old family manor to the river to fish.

>Mfw I wasn't raised on the family land, but instead raised in some faggot-ass mansion in a yuppie-infested city.

You have my undying envy bratan.
>>
>>59832551
Havent acquainted any.

>>59832873
I'm not noticing much.

>>59832945
Norway =/= NATO. Russians might not like NATO, but they certainly like Norway, and especially our fish.

>>59833011
Norway.
>>
>>59833478
There's no reason to leave America.
>>59833507
and yet is still more free than most European countries.
>>
Thanks a lot for letting me know OP!

I already told all my Brazilians friends and relatives. We're packing!
>>
File: scythian.png (918KB, 858x743px) Image search: [Google]
scythian.png
918KB, 858x743px
>>59833297
but they have Don Cossacks to protect them

https://youtu.be/nTx4Kglgv78
>>
>>59833554
hi!
how can you proove you're not proxi-user?
>>
>>59833597
>>
>>59833613
Cossacks aren't even a thing anymore other than a couple tourists attractions in Ukraine.
>>
>>59833713
Is there something you want to say.
>>
>>59833745
Well I say there is. Why do you say there is no reason?
>>
File: haapasalo_0.jpg (35KB, 552x335px) Image search: [Google]
haapasalo_0.jpg
35KB, 552x335px
>>59830566
>In general, I feel like I get considered like a distant cousin here or something.
Crazy to think one of their most famous actors is a Finn. No-one back home would have recognized his face when in Russia he was already a household name.
>>
>>59833129
Got a pretty good degree too though. And enough money to have it pretty good.

>>59833138
>>59833178
Its getting more liberal. They recently made some law changes that liberalized gun ownership.

>>59833188
The tatars are so mixed that many of them look whiter than many norwegians. Also, the immigration isn't a measure, because it swings all the time, as most guest workers leave after 5 months, to be replaced by the next batch of seasonal workers. Its basically USA-style illegal immigration, without welfare, amnesty-talks, La Raza and sanctuary cities.

>>59833347
Dont know. Probably not. To me it seems like french is spoken as much as english here. Lots of russians learn it in school.

>>59833381
Yeah, cause its so great living among niggers, trannies, LGBT's, feminists and liberals.

>>59833414
I've seen them.

>>59833647
I would, I tried posting a timestamp from my phone, but apparently it said my phone is banned. Don't know why, but my service provider is MTS.
>>
Moving to Russia isn't for the weak-hearted. Yes you get rid of degeneracy and have a chance of getting a 10/10 traditional wife (westerners get a shit-ton of pussy in Russia if they're not total spergs), but to actually live there you'll need to deal with the downsides.
Some of them:
-You have to know the language, if you don't you're fucked. As a tourist you can survive, but as a local who needs to get documents from local offices you're totally fucked without at least mid-grade Russian.
-Speaking of that, it's a byzantine system. You'll be waiting in lines to get tokens to wait in other lines. You'll be getting one set of documents just so you're issued another.
-Lower quality of life. Russia isn't a rich western country, it just isn't. The two capitals have all the shit you need and some of the smaller cities are decent (Kazan, looking at you) but you'll have to be willing to trade down a comfort level.
-Medical care is shit. Ok, it's not complete shit and Russian surgeons work fucking miracles but if you want any decent service you'll have to pay the fuck up. Then again if you have money you'll be fine, or you'll just go abroad for any major problems.
-Drivers on roads are fucking nuts.

That a few things.
Yes life in Russia has many advantages, but it's not perfect.
>>
>>59833647
4chan scans for proxies, don't it?
>>
>>59833521
Not him, but here's the basics:
- no handguns
- no full auto on rifles
- only up to 10 shells in a magazine
After getting 'hunter's card' you can buy smoothbore guns (i.e. shotguns). After 5 years of having the card you get to buy guns with rifling.
Semi auto is ok. Kalashnikovs and it's variations (Saigas and whatnot) are too though they'll have the 10 shells + no full auto restrictions.
>>
>>59833911
How does it feel knowing canada will be worse than russian within 30 years?
Or are you going to donate 10 billion to pay for all your refugees?
>>
>>59833719
seem real to me
https://youtu.be/ZuiaMQ3pwrI?t=2m15s
>>
>>59833911
Besides learning the language that doesn't sound that bad desu
>>
>>59833895
How long have you been living in Russia and are you in a relationship?
>>
>>59833895
>live state and/or city is filled with niggers, trannies(which I have never seen and I live in California), LGBT's, feminists(again never seen or heard), and liberals.
>Move to a state without them
>>
>>59834006
go to 2:15
>>
>>59833895
>it said my phone is banned
Sad. It happens sometimes. Try to write to 4chan support.
Also, do you have vk?
>>
>>59833895
Oh good! Glad to hear they're getting better for gun ownership. I don't suppose you know very much about the details of the firearms market there, but would you happen to know what their process is to purchase a weapon?
>>
>>59834062
>i-if i keep moving away from it, that means the problem d-doesn't exist
>>
>>59834024
1,5 years. Yes.

>>59834062
Implying there is anything to do in fucking Idaho.
>>
>>59833996
Not fazed at all. Imma move back someday. Just got citizenship here (basically visa-free for the whole planet now) and once I've tied up all the knots I'm moving on. Trying to see a bit of the world before I settle down essentially.
>>
>>59833911
>You'll be waiting in lines to get tokens to wait in other lines
Lol, it is changed about 7 years ago. Last time I wait about 10 minutes to change pasport.
>Medical care is shit
Wrong. No comfort for free, but they will heal you. About 4 man in one room, simple but good food. If you want to pay it is cheap.
>>
>>59834076
Yes I do.

>>59834109
Maybe this will interest you.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/11/dean-weingarten/russia-changes-law-allow-guns-carried-self-defense/
>>
>>59834112
How much do you earn being an ESL? Do the rates differ depending where you are in Russia? You're in Moscow right?
>>
>>59833948
Thanks, much obliged. While that isn't as good as what I'm used to, that's not terrible. I think I understand the logic behind that system. Prove you're law abiding and responsible and then you can have the fun toys, right?
>>
>>59833085

it hardly matters at that point

russian war with western nations means russian war with western people

nuclear weapons in Western capitals won't distinguish between civilians and governments

and other things Russia has cooked up

nukes are 70 years old

A Russian colonel actively anti western arabic buyers for weapons grade nuclear material. I already posted the article itt

>See higher up my example about the war generation and their view of germans.

> At the end of the day it was the government they fought and defeated and the people were just the people.

>kill all the men
>rape all the women

you're not fooling anybody, Ivan
>>
>>59834278
Around 1800 dollars per month. The highest salaries are paid in Moscow, then Saint Petersburg, which also have the highest living costs.
>>
>>59831048
What the fuck dude,why are you mad at a european immigrant that enjoys living in your country?
>>
>>59834394
Thanks. Do you get paid in Dollars?
>>
>>59834159
Yeah I know. I remember going back to redo my internal one a few years ago and the experience was so fucking amazing. I basically got to see the same official as when I first got it when I was a kid, but this time everything was handled instantly and the dude was nice instead of a dick.
A lot has definitely improved. Some family members had some dealings with recovering lost funds after their banks failed and I was very impressed with how things were handled. They got assigned to a local Sberbank branch and got all their money back two weeks after the bank collapsed. No hassle, no nothing.
Still we both know there's some of the old shit left here and there.
>>
>>59834345
The only people at war with western people are the western governments themselves. If anyone are whiping out western culture and people, it is the western political establishment. Russia is ironically acting like the vanguard of traditional european christianity.
>>
>>59834345
>nukes are 70 years old
Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.
>>
>>59834430
Rubels.

>>59834395
Lol dont mind him. Russians in general tend to have a gloomy view. Its part of their sceptic nature. I kinda like it.
>>
>>59834110
But they don't exists most of Americas problems are based on states
>>59834112
There are states other than Idaho
>>
>>59834345
Dude, look if you're really that paranoid and not just fucking with us I seriously suggest taking a vacation in Russia. Don't just do the week in Mosow bullshit, go see the smaller cities, have some fun, meet some locals. Every person I know who has visited Russia changes their view of both the country and its people.
>>
>>59834501
Okay. Sorry if I seem a little inquisitive, I'm in Poland and moved here 5 years ago for probably the same reasons as you. I'm preparing to move to Russia, but not Moscow. Do you work full time?
>>
>>59834559
Lol. Stay in lala-land, my friend.
>>
File: 1448397800758.jpg (66KB, 542x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448397800758.jpg
66KB, 542x600px
>>59824347
>he probably isn't drank now
>he probably is not going to celebrate old new year
So why did you come here
>>
>>59833719

Our dacha as seen below
>>59829768

Is protected by a cossack horseback patrol. People in the dacha community pay a small fee and these legit Cossacks ride around looking to catch petty thieves (stealing pipes and other metal to buy booze). Our neighbor has seen them catch a guy, tie him to a post, and give him two lashes with a whip. He was screaming bloody murder that he was going to sue and go to the police etc. they just told him next time they'd give him enough lashes that he'd never walk again. Brutal but effective, very low recidivism rate, that's for sure.
>>
>>59834589
I wanted Poland originally too, till I noticed theres a lot of westernization going on there. Yes, I work full-time. Polish women now value careers etc.
>>
>>59834159
Forgot:
Medicare is still shit in smaller cities. A family member died from cancer recently and the amount of shit we went through trying to schedule appointments, second opinions from non-retarded doctors and getting the right meds was just insane.
It's good if you're in the large cities, but if you're at anything sub 150k you'll start hitting problems pretty quickly.
>>
>>59834626
New year is this Wednesday for the Russian Orthodox.
>>
>>59830117

That's what the Nazis said too

>>59830566

>I'm not here as a hostile threat, I'm here as a friendly ally.

if Obama were assassinated, do you think whites in the black community will be treated well, even if they consider themselves "allies"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtTrztvFEDM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

>this is yet to be proven.
>>
>>59834626
You wouldn't understand if you haven't lived in the west, but I was sick of feeling insane for being sane. Here I can speak my mind, and most people agree. I'm more in tune with the values.
>>
>>59834645
Oh shit the more you know. My family is Ukrainian so I don't think we had any Dachas.
>>
>>59834685
My gf is Russian ;-) I have an advantage there and I also speak Russian better than Polish.
>>
>>59834744
Okay
>>
>>59834716
>Medicare is still shit in smaller cities.
120k Siberia. Your arguments are wrong.
>>
>>59834853
Wow for real? Nice then. Wasn't lying about the issues we had though and that was last year.
>>
>>59834744
Lmao. Niggers are way more hostile to whites, than russians are to westerners. In fact, I'd say westerners in general are more hostile to russians than the other way around.

>>59834836
Where are you originally from?
>>
>>59834236
Very interesting indeed. I find it noteworthy that the boss of this movement is a woman. That's uncommon, to say the least.
>>
>>59834903
I'm from the Netherlands.
>>
>>59824347
How easy is it to pick the non-gold digger, beautiful, Russian women? How I wish I could go with you. Also, is there any engineering jobs in Russia? I'm tired of America and its SJW mentality.
>>
>>59834942
Lol een nederlander die in het oosten wil wonen. Mijn neger.
>>
>>59824347
Is it real that a lot.of Russians know Arabic? I had a hard fucking time to learn it
>>
>>59834645
Hot damn, I'd definitely ride with those cossacks if they'd let me.
>>
>>59835015
hahaha.... Fuck me bro. Are you Dutch?
>>
But why? Is it really that bad in the west to trade for russian standard of living?
>>
>>59834942
Very cool.

>>59834983
If you speak the language and learn about the customs, its easy as hell. Ive currently found a great one. Arent there engineering jobs everywhere?
>>
How are the russians in counter strike?
>>
>>59834721
Old new year is a old new year
It'll be january 14 and not this wednesday because today is january 2
>>59834759
Well yes, i assume that it's hard to be redpilled on west
Atleast they have decent level of life so if you close your eyes on all the shit you can live happily until some niiger stabs you in the back
>>
>>59835067
If I ever have the chance, I would ditch America and find an engineering job in Russia. I don't want to be surround by SJWs.
>>
>>59835030
No. Arabic is certainly not common here. Maybe cause youre in egypt, and in egypt there are russians that are working in the tourist sector.

>>59835063
It was for me. Everything was fine, but I couldnt stand the liberalism anymore. Abnormality is celebrated, normality is not.

>>59835162
I prefer Russia. I hope this place never becomes like the west.
>>
>>59835058
Nah man, lived there for a decade. Left 6 years ago. Loved the country but never felt at home. Plus seems like I got out right before the degeneracy really started ramping up.
>>
>>59824347
You cry everynight, don't you?
>>
>>59835162
Yes, you're right. On Wednesday they celebrate Christmas.
>>
>>59835229
SJW's are literally non-existent here.

>>59835239
No, actually I'm happier than ever.
>>
File: 1347001247195.jpg (3KB, 126x123px) Image search: [Google]
1347001247195.jpg
3KB, 126x123px
>>59832890
>WHAT'S WRONG WITH AUSSIES, M8?
>>
>>59824347
you are so fucking useless that when you went to russia the only thing you could offer them was your language

you are the worst kind of economic migrant, much worse than the refugees

congrats you just made russia worse
>>
>>59835315
Micromanagement of the West is stifling. There's that too. And I understand why you're happier there.
>>
>>59835235
>I hope this place never becomes like the west
Jews are planning to kill USA with communism, Europe with islam and Russia with bankrupcy
Don't know what they'll do with Asia though
>>
>>59835373
Lol. I have other qualifications, the teaching thing was just to get a foot in the door. I'm moving into the import-export business soon enough.
>>
>>59832849

some camps are friendlier than others

Roosevelt didn't holocaust the Japanese

they're not going to send Norwegians to camps either. no time for those kinds of games when the lights go out

find your way to safety soon; that goes for westerners too

icecube.lbl.gov

http://educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

>Its too much too ask that you learn our language and live there. But without it you won't really understand the good things about the country.

I am aware of many good things about Russia. I played chess with an old Russian in the square in Christchurch. he was friendly enough. sometimes glamorous looking younger russian couples (no children, of course) would come speak with him. I've seen similar types here in Colorado Springs.

You have Grigory Perelman. You have Dostoevsky.

but the things, supported by numerous links, I have posted in this thread are true. You are free to address any of them specifically. So far you have been unwilling or unable to. Putin is on an apocalyptic collision course with the West.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6718d30cb2f946b1b8f3dc16dc568fe7/crusading-former-pentagon-chief-says-nuke-danger-growing

He's not the only one;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
>>
>>59834339
>Prove you're law abiding and responsible and then you can have the fun toys, right?
Yeah, guess that's a part of it.
The government basically tries to de-criminalize them as much as possible, sometimes getting too far in some measures which the gun community actively scorns, but never actually upsetting the industry for good or harming the market.
It mostly makes sure you can't carry them unnoticed (the whole ban on handguns, also why sawing off and generally modernizing rifles is strictly outlawed), and can't make an effective mass shooting with gun's limited firepower.
Generally, I see our gun laws as a kind of middle ground between American full liberty and, say, hyper-regulation of Japan and some European countries.
>>
>>59835063
The western world is literally insane. People start visibly shaking and have problems breathing when you say stuff like: ''I want our race to continue to exist.'', or ''I don't support multiculturalism'', or any other innocent thing like that

People are LITERALLY insane and fucked in the head.
>>
>>59834339
Basically but using it for self-defense is risky.
>>
>>59835465
/thread
>>
>>59835580
I'm also eventually moving out of this country unles NMR manages revolution in the coming years. And Russia is #1 on my list.

From all threads like these, the one thing I collect is basically: ''Learn russian'', that's it isn't it? As long as I learn russian moving and living there shouldn't be too much of an issue?
>>
>>59835465

Where and how did the Swede self hatred come from?

When I was a kid, Sweden was viewed as a nation of unparalleled safety and virtue.

What went wrong?
>>
>>59835661
That and I'd suggest having some savings and a job already lined up.
>>
>>59835434
I am black and may visit Kiev to discuss with some people about Ithkuil oneday. My Russian skills are easy to improve here in the neighbourhood I live in. Anything to generally look out for
>>
>>59835693
Are you new on /pol/ ?
>>
>>59835459
I see. Is open carry of your rifle or shotgun permitted? America may have full liberty of purchase, but not carry. For instance, my state, South Carolina, encourages concealed carry of a pistol, but open carry of any sort is illegal. And laws are quite different from state to state. Is Russia this way too or is it all the same regulations nationwide?
>>
>>59835079
Ask anyone from Western Europe. :^)
>>
>>59835693
>What went wrong?
When Hitler lost WW2, a new elite took power in the west. We are currently suffering the consequences of this.
>>
>>59835661
We're both scandinavians. I'm sure you can see the reasoning behind my choice. It's not far from the conclusions you have reached. I'm happier here.
>>
>>59835828

No, but I prefer to hear it from an actual Swede, thanks for your concern.
>>
>>59835465
>People are LITERALLY insane and fucked in the head.
Isn't it just isolated group of SJW in universities campuses?
>>
>>59835884
Sweden yes! meme isn't based on nothing.
>>
File: 1436306654392.png (306KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1436306654392.png
306KB, 456x320px
>>59835465
cant understand why people are willing to betray their culture to not look racist.

and in germany we are at the epitum of that movment. I cant say anything that i write here.

There is no discussion. you are either for it or against it. If you are against it NAZI.

It really paralyzes me and my brain to function in this country.

i am schizophrenic. here i write stuff that would be a nogo to say at work or even to my mom or brothers.
>>
>>59835733
Well there's literally no jobs in Sweden so saving up money will be hard. Unfortunately we're also not taught basic things in school to allow us to function in modern society, so I ask you /pol/: How the fuck do I find a job in a country I'm not in and not a citizen in?
>>
>>59835797
Honestly, if I was black, I would avoid this region all together. The locals here arent big on political correctness. I was at a football match not too long ago, and witnessed supporters hurl bananas at black players.

>>59835909
Unfortunately, this penetrates every level of society now. Speaking your mind will most certainly get you in trouble wether its in your job, or even among friends.
>>
>>59835909
NO! This is MAINSTREAM. 90%+ of people are like this.
>>
>>59835974
Move to Norway, work your ass of for 3-4 years and save, save, save.
>>
>>59824347
Am I invited?
>>
File: 1447655763385.png (111KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1447655763385.png
111KB, 258x245px
>>59836045
>and witnessed supporters hurl bananas at black players.
ffs
>>
>>59835974
Literally 5 seconds of google: http://www.themoscowtimes.com/careercenter/detail/554390/
Just work hard anon and it will come to you.
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 547x190px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 547x190px
>>59833333

see>>59834345

Your Russian colonel has different ideas than you appear to

>>59833554

uhh, Norway is NATO

pic related

and who is their secretary general? a norwegian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Stoltenberg
>>
>>59835974

move to norway.
worked in bars and lumber mills for 3 years pay is good but no free time lmao.
>>
Do Slavic Russians really look different from Germanic Norsemen? Do they look more Nordic around St. Petersburg?
>>
>>59836102
It's not really about hating blacks, it's about having blacks represent our country insults our pride. Though generally, you won't have a great time as black in Russia.
>>
>>59836159
What part of: ''We also hate NATO'', is it you don't understand?

If you're on /pol/, 99.9% of everyone here hates NATO and the EU, because they are bad for our race.
>>
>>59836045
>and witnessed supporters hurl bananas at black players.

Kek. What region are in and can you say the same for everywhere
>>
>>59836167
>lumber mills
There's jobs at lumber mills in Norway? Only refugees in Sweden are given healthy and sane jobs outdoors in Sweden.
>>
Another fun anectode about blacks in Russia:
I was on the black sea coast last summer dealing with family affairs (black sea coast is where our beaches are) and there would be black people that businesses used to draw attention. Niggers dressed up in costumes and handing out leaflets, shit like that. One restaurant had a singing black guy and people would quite literally say "hey dear, look at that they have a singing nigger".
Hilarious shit, especially after living in dude-weed lmao country for some time.
>>
>>59836213
NATO isn't anti-white though.
>>
>>59836212
I mean ffs as in ''for fuck sake, that's funny as hell''. I can imagine how being black in eastern Europe and Russia must be like
>>
>>59836317
>NATO isn't anti-white though.
Hahahahahahaha, yes, yes it is.
>>
>>59836317
Tell that to Serbia
>>
>>59836159
Dislike of a military alliance doesnt translate into hatred for a country.

Also, the NATO secretary general is the faggot who is the former prime minister of Norway and is directly responsible for engineering the multicultural Norway. It was he who did it.

>>59836168
The genetic pool here is very diverse. I have seen russians who look like scandinavians, and I have seen russians who look like italians. Saint Petersburg is certainly more nordic, yes.
>>
>>59836317
nice bait
>>
>>59836278
pardon me it was 7 years ago.
maybe now there is nothing for whites left..
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>59836291
Seems like a good part time job...
>>
>>59835063
Is Russian standard of living bad, or are average Russian wages bad?

I thought the problem was for the average Russians they have a hard time getting job that pays more than $600 a month.

OP can make 3 times that, and have a higher standard of living than the average Russian. And if you have money Moscow isn't that bad a place to live.
>>
>>59836317
Yes it is.
>>
>>59836425
>pardon me it was 7 years ago.
ah yeah, then no, those jobs i cant imagine are available in norway.
>>
>>59834445

same old rubbish Hitler sold

you say western governments are the threat; meanwhile your Russian colonel is selling bomb grade plutonium to terrorists to use in the West

we know what your country is up to

>>59834467

your colonel is selling nukes to be used in the West. your air force is doing mock bombing raids of Scandinavian nations

your post is an example of the projection you speak of.

>>59834582

bullshit;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3220041/The-world-s-30-friendly-cities-ranked-new-poll-15-US.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/03/21/a-fascinating-map-of-countries-color-coded-by-their-openness-to-foreigners/
>>
>>59836249
This was in Moscow. I expect Kiev to be much worse. While russians are very nationalistic in nature, Ukraine is currently surfing on a wave of the militant type of nationalism. It was existant in Russia too some years ago, but law enforcement had to crack down on it, cause it was getting out of hand.

>>59836291
lol
>>
>>59836517
>you say western governments are the threat
yes it is, to its own peoples. are you even aware of what the fuck is going on in the western world you fucking antiwhite?

>your air force is doing mock bombing raids of Scandinavian nations
american warplanes were the ones that violated swedish airspace illegaly the most throughout 2014, stop this ''RUSSIAN AGGRESSION'' meme you fucking antiwhite
>>
>>59836517
Confirmed troll/dumbass
>>
>>59836321
>I can finally live fantasies of being whipped by a strong Slavic man
>>
>>59836516
Plenty of swedes in Norway. I'd recommend you get a job at the norwegian airport as a ramp agent. Its very physical(you carry luggage into the planes all day), pays alright, and you can live cheap in the local area. Oslo is just 15 min away. LOTS of swedes work there.

>>59836517
Dude, Im norwegian. And fuck NATO.
>>
>>59836617
I'm not black
>>
>>59833126
This actually made me kek
>>
>>59836517
I bet they asked around in English, and considering almost no one speaks English here, we won't be of much help.
>>
For a while I was considering flying to Russia and enlisting in the military since they're opening up 'foreign legion'-esque type positions nowadays.

However, I think I'll stay in America. If anything, I want to move to the rural Midwest and get a job in law enforcement.
>>
File: red_hair_map_europe.jpg (93KB, 782x552px) Image search: [Google]
red_hair_map_europe.jpg
93KB, 782x552px
What's in the red circle area in Russia? Are there cities?
>>
>>59836635
Alright I will take this into consideration. I've asked these questions to enough people by now that the two most common recommendations are: ''Work in Norway'' and ''Learn russian''. I think I have a pretty good idea of what I have to do.

What now remains to be seen is how my ongoing ''''''''''''''education''''''''''''' at university in Sweden will go, if it goes to shit then I'm off to work in Norway, if not, we'll see.
>>
File: 1438267660960.jpg (44KB, 797x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438267660960.jpg
44KB, 797x600px
I don't blame you a bit, OP. I am jealous, wish I could do it.

I'm sure it isn't perfect, but....I'd trade my material stuff for a sane society without 4 year old kids transitioning and BLM everywhere.
>>
>>59836517
At this point I'm writing for lurkers that might want answers to some of these points.
Moscow is like New York, it's high pace, crazy and rude. That's why if you want to see the real Russia you need to see smaller cities where life is a bit more relaxed and the people aren't as crazy. Moskvichi are a breed of their own, and not the best breed.
The capital is great for fucking around and seeing famous shit. Also if you have a military hard-on like me go see Kubinka and Monino (kubinka is patriot park nowadays), that shit is cash.
>>
>>59836542
>This was in Moscow. I expect Kiev to be much worse.

Well shit. I guess I will have to find a way to contact those people online or something. I don't think they themselves would be mad about a black man being able to use Ithkuil
>>
>>59836517
Show me your tinfoil hat.
My original post was >>59830994 what is completely true. And somehow now you are replying me something about weapons grade plutonium. Dude, you have some serious problems even by /pol/'s standards.
>>
>>59836715
Looks like the tatars. Not sure.

>>59836770
This is why I prefer Saint Petersburg to Moscow.
>>
>>59835831
Guns laws are nationwide as much as I know, the state doesn't tolerate Republics and territories going on their own in topics like that.

Concealed carry is a definite no, but open carry is permitted if you have the papers on the gun. It used to only be allowed for hunting, during special sport arrangements, training shooting etc. but the recent law also added self-defense purposes in the list. Not sure how a rifle is supposed to be carried all the time for that though, so perhaps a traumatic pistol would serve better.
Transporting guns in a car is also allowed.

When our family wants to shoot some targets, we just grab the guns and the necessary licenses/documents, ride outside of the city to an improvised shooting-range and waste some ammo on bottles/targets/etc. All of that is legal.
>>
>>59836715
Udmertia?
>>
>>59837040
Udmurtia*
>>
>>59836946
Yeah. Sadly I've only been there once, loved the trip.
>>
>>59837110
Saint Petersburg to me seemed a bit nordic in nature. Moscow is more crazy, like London.
>>
>>59834903

that's not what the polls say

>>59836213

>'We also hate NATO'

I've already said that. are you brain damaged? NATO is not a country. NATO is the countries that form it. Norway was a founding member. The head of NATO is Norwegian

>If you're on /pol/, 99.9% of everyone here hates NATO and the EU

you're just talking out of your ass

considering /pol/ is predominantly populated by NATO members, I'd be willing to bet the truth is closer to the opposite

>>59836382

see above. russians practiced nuclear bombing raids of stockholm. you would be killing swedish civilians, you realise that?

when your Russian colonel sells bomb grade plutonium to Jihadists, they will use the bomb on a Western city full of Western civilians.

the implications are unavoidable. and for the record I am a traditional conservative. I oppose the degenerate liberalism in my nation and in Europe too. degeneracy accompanies collapse. Putin is an avatar of Shiva, perhaps. selah
>>
>>59836715
Mari El Republic, the land of Mari people
>>
>>59835831
I don't know much about carrying, but be warned, that there are no stand-your-ground laws and you have to prove that you really had no other choice but to use a gun. So it's probably better to carry a traumatic weapon, penalties for murder are harsh and you don't want to be in a russian prison.
>>
>>59837199
What the fuck are you talking about?
>NATO is not a country. NATO is the countries that form it.
Yes, I know. And I'm against NATO.
>The head of NATO is Norwegian
And OP hates him, just like OP also hates the EU and NATO. Justl ike I do, just like 99.9% of /pol/ does.

>you're just talking out of your ass
>considering /pol/ is predominantly populated by NATO members, I'd be willing to bet the truth is closer to the opposite
/pol/ is made up by nationalists, nationalists naturally oppose both the EU and NATO because they are comitting white genocide
>>
>>59837239
I think Kirov should be in this region too
Didn't saw that much redheads there though
>>
>>59824347
How would wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat be received?
>>
>>59837392
How about a nazi flag also
>>
>>59824778

Im jelly
>>
>>59837188
Yeah I'd agree.
Also this is the most /comfy/ Russia thread I've seen in a while (not counting /sg/). Well done anons.
>>
>>59837392
I doubt russians would know enough about american politics to associate that hat with Trump, they'd rather associate it broadly with the US and get upset by it, as would I if I didn't know better.
>>
File: peppa-russian-flag.jpg (11KB, 301x286px) Image search: [Google]
peppa-russian-flag.jpg
11KB, 301x286px
what is it like for women in general? I've heard it's pretty...not female friendly...compared to america but I'm not gonna immediately believe what is told to me
i learned a little russian when i was young and was pretty involved in russian culture at my school where i learned it, and there was a little part of me that wanted to visit or live there.
but i don't know what it would be like living there as a woman. thanks if you answer
>>
>>59837392
I don't think that Trump is that famous in Russia so i wouldn't wear it
>>
>>59837575
Giving women sexual freedom and voting rights were literally the worst things one could do for them, and Western Civilization in general.
>>
>>59836597
regarding degeneracy, see>>59837199

American planes are not staging mock nuclear bombing runs over sweden. Russia is;

http://www.thelocal.se/20130422/47474

>>59836601

"when the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" -Socrates

>>59836635

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Epoeal884M

>>59836678

Russians know plenty of English. They're just hostile to Westerners.

>>59836770

I'm sure there are plenty of fine Russian people. war is still coming

>>59836780

nice try. fact remains a Russian colonel has worked to smuggle nuclear weapons into the West via Jihadis

fact remains 80% of Russians view NATO unfavorably, and an even higher percentage support Vladimir Putin. Russian military has become increasingly militaristic; examples have already been posted ITT for all to see. You are feigning ignorance or maybe you just are. those who have eyes can read the links I have posted for themselves and see the truth
>>
>>59837922
Why would we be friendly to NATO if you continue to build your bases around Russia you diabetes incarnation?
>>
>>59837922
>Russians know plenty of English
No they don't. What makes you think you are more informed on this topic? Even those who do are shy to practice it so can't understand spoken language well. You don't think that there is some correlation that unfriendliest cities are in USA and Russia: countries that are well known for being monolingual?
>>
>>59837922
>They're just hostile to Westerners.
Lol, blatant lies. And you're acting like the voice of reason.
>>
>>59837922
Why are you so determined to get people to hate Russia? It's almost like you have an agenda.
>>
>>59837575
Russian men are a lot more sexist and harsh towards women than western men. And I'm not even talking about beta faggots out here, I'm saying in general. In Russia if you're a woman you're expected to have kids, do the household chores and cook. Basically a traditional wife.
It's not middle-east tier but you're definitely looking at having to live up to some traditional expectations.
Also, get married before you come to Russia. Russian men are generally not great (I include myself). A lot of us are heavy drinkers, we're not the best lookers and we are pretty sexist.
There's good things though. Women in the workplace are more equal in Russia than women here dream of. Non-degeneracy is a plus and if you're into orthodoxy women are the most churchgoing people in Russia. Some great communities there.
>>
>>59837922
CIA pls
>>
>>59837343
>just like 99.9% of /pol/ does.
again, you are full of shit

here's a poll to test;

>>59838192

most Westerners support NATO. You are just a typical cuck Swede. 'fuck outta here

>white genocide

stay stormtarded
>>
>>59838167
thank you
>>
>>59838167
Forgot to add:
Women in Russia can't dress themselves for shit. Like they'll spend thousands of dollars on expensive clothes and still look like a kid that got into their mother's closet. If you can dress yourself semi-decently you'll be the best-dressed woman around.
Russian women are hot as shit and there are waay more women than men, so to expand on my previous point, even if you do find a good Russian man he'll have a massive amount of choice.
>>
>>59837922
>fact remains a Russian colonel has worked to smuggle nuclear weapons into the West via Jihadis

You're all talk and no action. How much does the NSA pay you to shitpost here? Where's proof of this ridiculous statement of a Russian colonel?
>>
>>59837095
Thanks
>>
>>59837040
Yes. I live here.
>>
>>59838318
>there are waay more women than men
I thought that's only because there are so many more older women.

We have "more women" too, but turns out we actually have less young women than young men.
>>
>>59838318
oh wow that's kind of a shocker. whenever i think of russian-born women i think about fashionable young model-types. that's interesting.
>>
File: Безымянный7.jpg (26KB, 272x223px) Image search: [Google]
Безымянный7.jpg
26KB, 272x223px
>>59838255
>most Westerners support NATO
>3 total votes
>>
File: 5039-07-zil-auto[3].jpg (85KB, 585x438px) Image search: [Google]
5039-07-zil-auto[3].jpg
85KB, 585x438px
Why didn't Putin like this mean looking thing?
>>
>>59838705
Yeah but it still holds up. Look at your average Russian couple in their 20's: 8.5/10 aphrodite tier with a 6/10 manlet. I'm exaggerating obviously, but as a sub-tier looking man you have much better chances in Russia.
>>59838737
It's even worse when they get into their 30s and 40s and decide they want jewellery. They buy the tackiest shit, it's just bad.
>>
>>59838705
It is, he's taking it out of his ass about "waay more women than men". That's just grannies out-living grandpas for almost 15 years nationwide that make most of the gap.
An average Mr. Everyman doesn't feel any of it and needs as much work finding someone as anywhere in the West.
>>
>>59837922
>fact remains 80% of Russians view NATO unfavorably
Russia tried join NATO 5 times.
NATO was created against USSR(Russia).
So why we should think any other way?
>>
>>59838109

>Why would we be friendly to NATO

that's an entirely different question.

I'm not saying the hostility isn't expected

>you diabetes incarnation?

thanks for proving my point

>>59838120

>all these Russians on an American website speaking English
>No they don't

>>59838138

>blatant lies

[citation needed]

I provided plenty of sources. all I get from your side is ignorance and denial (intentional or not)

>>59838158

I'm not saying "hate Russia". I'm saying beware of Russia. Their actions speak for themselves. You should know UK;

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/555454/Intercepted-Russian-bomber-was-carrying-a-nuclear-missile-over-the-Channel

>>59838245

No such agency

>>59838326

feel free to read the AP report; it's been posted ITT

the truth is priceless. I do it for free.
>>
>>59839080
In Finland young girls move abroad and mostly male immigrants come in, so the ratios get skewed. Overall on paper it still looks like we are mostly female because of hte grannies.
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.