[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Hamstead Pedo exposing thread. -- VIDEO PICKING UP ATTEN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 69

File: hamstead.png (134KB, 360x288px) Image search: [Google]
hamstead.png
134KB, 360x288px
New Hamstead Pedo exposing thread.
-- VIDEO PICKING UP ATTENTION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJA2KYub644

>>ARCHIVE OF ALL VIDEOS: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byzy22cCtwpdc2VJR2hMdDIySnM&usp=sharing&tid=0Byzy22cCtwpdOEM2bG00eXE2eTg

#opdeatheaters
>>
Old thread before it 404's for more info
>>41344421
>>41344421
>>41344421
>>
File: Untitled.png (818KB, 1285x733px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
818KB, 1285x733px
>>41349159
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtncDnCRPYo
2nd video that has the girl get scared as fuck @2:17 when she hears "Papa".
>>
File: ITBEGINS.jpg (33KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
ITBEGINS.jpg
33KB, 500x376px
>>
Fifth for murdering the nonces.

Dubs for justicd
>>
>>41349223
pretty sure its because the boy says her name when asked who kills the baby, she feels guilty because she's forced to do it. listen closely. she then says "dont say my name".
>>
>>41349223
It's not papa that scares her, it Elisa that get her attention. I assume that is her name.
>>
>>41349223
No. It's when he says her name.
She told him not to.
The both killed babies. She is worried they will be blamed. As they were probably threatened with.
>>
>>41349286
>>41349266
>>41349282
I see. Sorry for the misinterpretation.
>>
File: mfwspongebobseriously.gif (2MB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
mfwspongebobseriously.gif
2MB, 500x222px
>>41349223

>@2:17

holy fuck its actually happening
>>
>>41349300
no worries m8. she start to tense somewhat when she hears papa, but the full blown reaction is to her name imho.
>>
bump, shills sliding hard
>>
File: katyforsdyke.jpg (229KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
katyforsdyke.jpg
229KB, 750x499px
The headteacher referred to in one of the archived videos: http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=b-93696
>>
>>41349336
Yeah, I hear the "...me and Alisa" now.
>>
>>41349351
she whispers 'don't say my name' to the boy if you turn the volume way up
>>
You see, the only way to solve this is through violence.
>>
>>41349389
>UK has no guns
>>
>>41348147
Mate

You think it's one person behind this?

It isn't.

You think your intelligence agency - GCHQ, the guys who spy on everything you and everyone else does - don't know?

They do.

This isn't just some one-off pedophile. This is a systematic, institutional abuse orchestrated by people in the government, using government institutions to get their sexual rocks off because they have that power and can abuse it. Your intelligence agencies use this shit to get blackmail on politicians. Your politicians get into this shit so they can get into the "in" groups and gain power. The people in the "in" groups do it because they know they're untouchable by any court of law, because they control the courts, the law, the police and the intelligence agencies.

You want names? Look no further than your politicians and the royal family.

This shit isn't confined just to the UK, either. It's global. The elites in every major western nation are all connected to this shit. In fact, I'm extremely surprised this expose is gaining as much traction in the UK as it is; every time it's gotten anywhere prior to this, it's been shut down and the people investigating, whistleblowing or acting as witnesses all systematically suiciding themselves.

Your anger is good, but you're already looking for the scapegoat. The real ones perpetrating it are the ones ruling your country, because that's the only place they could possibly be and still get away with it.
>>
>>41349159

What we know about this case.

>Girl named Elisa and her 'brother/friend' (unnamed)
>Accuse a one Mrs Katy Forsdyke of Sexual Abuse
>Names some local police officers
>Names a NGO off by heart, accuses of Collusion with Police and Abusers
>Katy Forsdyke, Christ Church Hampstead, London
>Head Mistress
>Elisa says she has a Birthmark on her Private Parts
>Elisa mentions 'Papa', and her brother mentions they were forced to commit 2nd degree murder
>Elisas reaction is real, no debating it, the murder line was real

Info on Katy

http://search3.openobjects.com/kb5/camden/cd/service.page?id=rPJBCahQwNQ

I will find some information on Papa or the Police Officers if I can.

This isn't really a 'What we know', more of a quick recap, not all info is here.
>>
>>41349346
These threads will last longer if names and emails aren't posted.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>41349410
We shall unleash righteous fury with our flaming swords of justice!
>>
>>41349456
nice sentiment m8, but you still don't have guns
>>
>>41349424
heres another article: http://万牛.縮.jp/
url shortened to evade spam filt
>>
>>41349451
its public information that is legally required to be available.
>>
Bumping because I don't give a fuck how powerful these people are, they're degenerate scum preying on children.
>>
Jesus Christ this is horrifying. I usually don't try to think about this kind of stuff but damn. I just can't understand how human being can act this way. We only logical explanation I can get that these people are influenced by Satan himself.

Fuck I hope tribulation will start soon and all this nonsense will end. I'm tired of this shit.
>>
File: Christ Church Hampstead.png (2MB, 977x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Christ Church Hampstead.png
2MB, 977x1936px
>>41349424
>Katy Forsdyke, Christ Church Hampstead, London
>>
>>41349451
Get fucked white knight cunt
>>
It is getting late, don't you people have other stuff to worry about?
Go to sleep, it will all be over in the morning.
Don't worry.
>>
Why does it seem like so many british people on /pol/ have untreated schizophrenia? Aren't doctors and medications free over there?
>>
No shill here, but you guys are freaking out because two kids are talking out their ass? What evidence is there besides these two kids talking? They don't sound horrified at all
>>
This is like a real life True Detective...
>>
>>41349634
>>41349640

THE SHILLS HAVE ARRIVED
>>
>>41349580
>We only logical explanation I can get that these people are influenced by Satan himself.
It's nice to think humans aren't independently capable of these things, isn't it? Lets you maintain your faith in people.
>>
>>41349640
I've been through trauma as a kid (obviously nothing like they've been through but still) and I got desensitized as well. In fact I think I became a sociopath because of it.

And about your evidence, she mentioned that one of the abusers has a birthmark near her privates.
>>
File: vid3.png (505KB, 1283x727px) Image search: [Google]
vid3.png
505KB, 1283x727px
>>41349580
>Jesus Christ this is horrifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNarV2n9rlY

>They rub until the white stuff comes out.
Who does that?
>Mr. Hollings
>Papa
>Mrs. Martin?
>Mrs. Shale?
>>
>>41349159
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJA2KYub644

I'm sorry, but this is the most lying ass acting kid I can imagine.

Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>41349693
>In fact I think I became a sociopath because of it.
Secondary psychopath. There's hope for you. You don't have to be like the people who hurt you. Realize that.
>>
So the kids were released? The blog mentioned a fact finding mission. Sounds like bureaucratic doublespeak bullshit...
>>
>>41349699
all the people she talked about are either:
social workers, teachers, friends of kingpin abuser father, church workers/ministers.
also papa is her biological father.
>>
>>41349424
The brother's Gabriel, isn't he?
>>
>>41349730
apparently kids "now in care"
>>
>>41349699
>Lewis Hollings Y4 class teacher (Senior leadership team)
From the school website.
>>
>>41349671
Oh fuck off. The prospect this shit happens is almost certain, but I'm not going to believe two kids getting egged on by some British dolts. The one kid says the girls name and she gets scared, why? Because it's bullshit. "They give us lots of sweets and money on Wednesday" really? Wheres the money then you little tyke? You guys are fools
>>
>>41349712
Even if they are it should be taken seriously and investigated.
>>
>>41349634
>>41349640
>13 second post difference
>both have tiny post counts
>both have made shill posts previously

Work on your shillpost game, I thought you were getting paid for this.
>>
>>41349699
>>41349777
There's also a Zarina Shail, a teacher's assistant, apparently.
>>
>>41349699

Ok, that was the video that made me say total bullshit. The others I was already leaning that way but that sealed the deal.

I've counseled children that have been sexually molested around that boy's age and one universal reaction is---shame. Every child at that age 'knows' something is not right--yet often blames themselves for the encounter.

Getting them to openly talk about it, in terms of "I" or first person is very, very difficult. And when they do, they are never as carefree when recalling the encounter as this child is.

Smells like bullshit.
>>
>>41349794
learn about coincidence, schizo
>>
>>41349712

you're an idiot.
>>
I haven't been following very closely so is this shit legit or is it going to be another McMartin SRA type deal?
>>
>>41349424

This anon here, on my phone now as my DNS suddenly failed on my tablet after I posted this, can't look for more, will work hard tomorrow, will think of a plan to get the idiot masses behind us and onto the streets. Will try something.
>>
File: 1413690981005.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1413690981005.png
195KB, 400x388px
>>41349159
>TL:DR; Freemasons jews sexualy abuse, exploit and murder children on satanic rituals

with what purpose? religion? extortion?
>>
>>41349794
I doubt common shills are being told to fuck up discussions about this. Would make them wonder why. People shilling these threads are probably involved somehow.
>>
>>41349839
>I've counseled children

So are you a proffessional?

go to 2.:17

what do you make of that? are you just going to ignore all evidence?

its pretty much confirmed on the better /pol/ that peodwood and all that bohemian grove shit is real.
>>
File: Christ Church Hampstead.png (1MB, 977x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Christ Church Hampstead.png
1MB, 977x1936px
>>41349777

Zarina Shail is probably the the 4th name he mentions that is also on the website. Also, Nina Mardon is probably the one I thought was "Mrs. Martin".
>>
>>41349699
That kid looks pretty young to be producing "white stuff"
>>
File: blinds.jpg (59KB, 572x519px) Image search: [Google]
blinds.jpg
59KB, 572x519px
>>
>>41349919
he's referring to the man producing white stuff
>>
>>41349919
Yes, I thought so too, but there were other children I assume. Also, it is possible to hit puberty in the 10-11 range.
>>
>>41349901
I am also a counselor and know children who died at sandy hook and also I died in the holocaust
ama
>>
>>41349779

>where's the money
>kids can't spend money to buy more sweets
>>
File: 1421955918323.jpg (337KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1421955918323.jpg
337KB, 640x640px
>>41349159

Consider also directly linking this vid: >>41349223 in your next thread starter, as it's short and compelling, etc. Excellent work, anon.
>>
These videos make me so fucking mad, I want too murder any and all of the bastards who do this to kids, they deserve a painful and prolonged death. Fucking scum of the earth.
>>
File: 2Jupiter_ethels_heart.jpg (7KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2Jupiter_ethels_heart.jpg
7KB, 400x300px
>PAPA!

All I can think about now is Papa Jupiter.
>>
>>41349932
Yeah maybe he was just a little confused, or I heard him wrong.
>>
>>41349901

Yes.

I saw fear--when she heard the little boy specifically name her when detailing who killed the baby.

You can tell this by her follow up muttering "You shouldn't have said me"---which again is very out of the ordinary for a child that supposedly underwent those experiences.

It struck me as a child being afraid of getting caught up in the lie, not the shame or inward reaction children normally have when exposed to molestation.
>>
>>41349779
if it's all a ruse to sway a custody battle why go beyond "daddy touched me privates" ?

anyway, the r/conspiracy thread
http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2v2l6o/children_describe_taking_part_in_rituals_where/
>>
So the kids are describing some shitty rituals and situations of abuse?
What if they're being told to say that for some retarded reason, or just making shit up? Don't tell me you also believe the Salem witches were real.
>>
File: 1422633502699.gif (1MB, 374x211px) Image search: [Google]
1422633502699.gif
1MB, 374x211px
>>41349889
>religion?
the people who do this kind of thing are apart of a death cult who worship satan/baphomet

And the fact that the children said that the adults have identifying tattoos means that their story can easily be verified or discredited, but I wouldn't be surprised if the authorities just ignore it.
>>
I'm sorry but if I'm these kids' foster dad I'm doing more than making vids. I'm going to school and throwing some people against the wall to talk.
>>
>>41350048
>for some retarded reason

yeah, that's the problem. all the reasons you could come up with get a child to say these things are retarded and don't make any sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 377x390px
>their dad is making them kill babies and then eat them before molesting them in a church.
>>
File: pol.png (378KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
378KB, 600x450px
>>41350095
Fuckin hell japan.
I know you gooks are into some weird shit but keep it in your pants. /pol/ is doing some actual journalism here.
>>
I don't think this is about sex with kids as such, these people aren't pedophiles in the usual sense. If you are familiar somewhat with doujins, literary works and the such that deal with kids and sex you'll notice that the majority of the people who are into it aren't as bad as you think. Meaning, most are definitely not rapists, out to hurt kids or otherwise harm them. In fact most are simply fascinated with kids and consider them almost angelic beings.

These people on the other hand seem utterly depraved in a deeper sense. This is about some heavy occult shit, this is true satanism.

Now consider that the family has been broken up. Fathers are (forced) to be absent. No man is allowed to be with kids. Kids spend most of their time in schools and otherwise away from their parents and peers. It seems like a double-edged sword. On one hand the pedophilia scare and on the other hand these monsters. Meaning, I believe that this was a far reaching plan. Demonise people who love and protect kids, isolate kids from them and institute "trustworthy" organisations as safeguards of children.

It is a perfect trap and we fell right into it.

Daily reminder that Putin outlawed adoption of Russian kids by foreigners two or three years ago. Other goverments complained about this decision. The rabbit hole is deep.
>>
>>41349346
Website seems to be taken down
>>
>>41350048
my thoughts, too.

But let me say this:
When I was a child, my mom married a man who was very abusive to me and hit me a lot. One day, as a 7 year old, I went around telling kids on a playground that he hit me. I also said made-up stories that he had sexually abused me; mostly because I did not like him, and I wanted to get away from. The latter got me and my family into so much shit that it's was finally cleared up by the time I was 19.

Kids have a way of getting what they want, whether it hurts or not. Children don't have a sense of deep burden, and it shows... Just keep that in mind
>>
>>41350095
sasuga nippon
>>
>>41350153
fine on my end
>>
File: True-detective-1x02-7.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
True-detective-1x02-7.png
1MB, 1366x768px
I see a lot of shit on 4chan, but these videos genuinely disturb me, like 'sleepless nights' levels of disturbing.
>>
>>41350095
sugoi. nippon-aniki wa ichiban ga daisuke desu. honto ni, dai hentai desu.
>>
>>41349857

Seriously, have you ever encountered a child before, ever?

You are the fucking idiot.
>>
>>41349640
Well, to be honest the police men are making it worse by calling them cockroaches and monsters.
Everything is fine and normal otherwise. You just hate life and get on with it.
Your entire perception of how the world works is soo fucked up ofc you aren't horrified by it.
Are you horrified when you eat a slice of bread or when the sun goes down and the street lights come on?

My shit only got bad when therapists started digging and when people starting looking at me with that fucking face when I told them.
That fucking face when you're telling them about the real world, how things work and they look sad.
The face like they've never had a hard day in their life and then they make you realise you are only an exception and most other people's lives were fine.
It's only then when you realise you were robbed of something you didn't even know you could've had.
>>
>>41350025
Hold on. This man is apparently ''papa''?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2053807/

Link related.
>>
>>41350266
This is not the police. it is foster parent who houses the children whilst they're still in care. woman is mother of children who is innocent.
>>
>>41350146
I remember at the time, the decision to not allow adoption of Russian children by foreigners was in case they were adopted by homos.

>>41349413
Wasn't there something recently which revealed that British intelligence had discovered paedophile activity in Northern Ireland by a republican but had done nothing about it because they instead used their discovery to blackmail the abuser?
>>
Who's the fucking guy interviewing them?
>>
>>41349867
It's always BS like McMartin. This sort of thing doesn't actually happen, it's just created in the imaginations of people who've been watching too much television. /pol/'s pretty dumb though.
>>
>>41350317
lrn2read
>>
I don't know how the foster dad hasn't gone frank castle all over everyone's asses
>>
>>41350317
>guy assaults teacher
>guy in jail
>guy cant protect children
>children abused in care system by Social services
>>
>>41349839
What you're talking about is a child being secretly abused and threatened to keep quiet. This allegedly occurred regularly at a school, with hundreds of adults, many of them trusted figures, in attendance. Wouldn't this account for the seeming normalcy with which the child treats the subject?
>>
Doubt it will help (I usually hate petitions), but maybe post this on any places of discussion you see.

https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-theresa-may-mp-return-whistleblower-kids-and-abuse-survivors-of-london-school-to-their-russian-family
>>
You understand you faggots bringing this to light and so on and so on will end up with these two children dead, right?

Remember when Reddit's vigilantism got a dude killed because they accused him of being the Boston bomber?
>>
>>41350238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUieCsFtx20
>>
>>41350399
>mfw /b/ is literally leddit now
>>
fucking rage after watching the video man! motherfucking rage
>>
>>41349919
Children undergoing sexual abuse reach puberty faster IIRC, but I believe that he was talking about the people abusing him producing cum. The guy taping the video misinterprets him.
>>
>>41350262
If they're lying, either the kids have been watching some really fucked up shit on television or they've got a really fucked up person coaching them. Or the whole video is doctored.

A kid doesn't just casually make up a calm, elaborate lie using this subject matter.
>>
>>41349159
>opdeatheaters
kill yourself
>>
>>41350281
>The father has gone into a Google search cleanup frenzy. Searching his name has now removed all mention of these claims. The Google page says at the bottom: "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. - Learn more"

Oh, so this was the real reason this was forced upon google.
>>
File: criminal.png (807KB, 2029x1100px) Image search: [Google]
criminal.png
807KB, 2029x1100px
Did a little digging on one of the names the girl mentions.

SOPHIE DIX of Hampstead

shes currently running for the councillor

but guess where her home address is at

>Church Cottage, Christchurch Passage,

connect the dots

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDAQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.camden.gov.uk%2Fccm%2Fcms-service%2Fdownload%2Fasset%3Fasset_id%3D3194249&ei=menWVNG-FY_5yQTrh4CAAQ&usg=AFQjCNE5uXf2irM7Jr6Usuxc61MJtxF9Rg&sig2=RclNNe6l8K-KUBt4_sTYug&bvm=bv.85464276,d.aWw
>>
File: 1349390927248.jpg (31KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1349390927248.jpg
31KB, 405x344px
>>41350532
What are we supposed to do, man? What are we supposed to do???
>>
Should really leave the naming and locating to whoever investigates, guys. Not doing anything for us but giving them a reason to close these threads.
>>
>>41350564
>Mr0h/Fkb
>Mr 0.
fuck off CIA
>>
>>41350564
Silence, dissenter.
>>
>>41350564
this has been going on since september. investigation closed in a week for no apparent reason. police colluding.
>>
>>41350514
reminds me of this new shit - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_be_forgotten
>>
Well i'm not going to be a part of mob justice. Seen how that can go wrong.
>>
File: sophie dix.png (699KB, 1091x1015px) Image search: [Google]
sophie dix.png
699KB, 1091x1015px
>>41350532
Fullname
>Dix, Sophie Emma Clare

pic related shes got a facebook

facebook /SophieDixHampsteadTown
>>
>>41350298
Yeah doesn't really matter who they are though, I'm just saying at that point in time explaining the gravity of the situation to the kids is not the best move.
It's a pretty fucking intense ride.

>tfw you will never be able to meet a future version of these kids and have an iktf moment

I TOLD them.
I fucking told them, every single one of my therapist.
I said to them "I don't complain about my childhood because I KNOW I didn't have the worst one, by FAR."

Suck it up I say, someone always has it worse than you.
And they all go QQ or on 4chan you're sometimes not even believed.
But this shit is real. Even if it's not a massive conspiracy, in families it's very realistic.

I even had experiences with that "pagen" shit.
No way near cutting off babies heads and shit, but X used it as an excuse to justify X's horrific behaviour, in some jacked up mental gymnastics kind of way.
Especially because of it's "whimsical" nature you can mould it however you like and call it a higher power.
I think I remember a thing with chicken heads to put it briefly, so I can easily imagine things going a step further, diagonally in their case.
>>
>>41350639
This isn't mob justice, it's co-operative investigation.

Although I'm not saying I wouldn't laugh if all the people who have been named here were killed and years later the kids say they were lying.
>>
>>41350532
>green party
shocker
>>
#steadowood
>>
File: g.png (73KB, 747x2031px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
73KB, 747x2031px
>>41349905
>>41349825
I was googling and found this. I usually stay the fuck away from that site, but whatever.
>>
>>41350773
> they make shoes from baby skin.

This is all looking like bullshit to me.
>>
>>41350847
I'd watch those other clips that have been provided, but I'm afraid of even downloading them.
>>
if anyone hasn't posted this, i found all the videos on jewgle drive
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byzy22cCtwpdOEM2bG00eXE2eTg&usp=sharing
>>
Over a thousand babies murdered and eaten? Really? Come on, where did they come from? What happens to their bones. That would make a very large pile. The more you watch the less you believe.
>>
>>41350871
No thanks. I know psycho bullshit that is bordering on PSYOPS when I see it.
>>
>>41350773
link pls
>>
>>41349839
Well...
They're obviously trying to cover their backsides, because they've done what they perceive to be crimes.
IMO she killed babies and probably helped rape her friends.

If that was me, and the can of worms was already open.
And MY ass was on the line... the beans would get spilled soo fluently you'd never know what hit you.
I'm telling you man, you get good at lying and hiding in their position.
The toughest part is opening that can in the first place.

I remember a few times when a teacher set me aside and asked me if anything was wrong at home.
They look you in the eye and you're ready to burst but you just can't.
There is no reason and the risk is far to high.

If I was in deep beyond petty theft and I knew I was way off track with a chance of a clean slate...
Boyyy, would I take that leap.

It's the whole voodoo shit that pushed them over the line in moral perspective.
Because from their point of view it's not fucking adding up.
That's what started cluing me up in my situation.

But their parents might not have done a good job in...Wait nevermind.
I won't start spouting what did work in my case of not snitching and keeping your mouth shut.
This information is not for public consumption.

Point is, it's possible and if things were ever so slightly different I could easily see myself spilling just like them.
>>
>>41349223
The view count is growing nicely.

>48,190
>>
>>41350891
its linked in the OP.
>>
I wish there was a Robert De Niro from Taxidriver type of guy that roamed the streets and took care of these disgusting violators.
>>
>>41350993

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2787479/pg4
>>
>>41349664
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>41349777

Katy Forsdyke Headteacher
Jennie Kirby PPA and SEN teaching (Senior leadership team, Arts Project)
Louise Parsons Y6 class teacher
Tom Burnett Y5 class teacher
Lewis Hollings Y4 class teacher (Senior leadership team)
Annie Calkin Y3 class teacher
David Polidano Y2 class teacher
Melody King Y1 class teacher
Anna Lawrence Reception class teacher
Sarah Shaw PPA cover and SEN teaching, Inclusion leader

Nick Pegden Music teacher

Robert Spadaccini PE coach

Katie Watson-Steward, Teacher
Teaching Assistants

Hulya Bettle
Nina Mardon
Zarina Shail
Kim Carn
Josue Fornoni
Anna Maguire
Taja Essor
Jonathan Gordge
Support staff

Janet Stokes Senior Administrative Officer
Ann Connock Administrative Officer, Clerk to the Governors
Aaron Morris Site Services Officer
>>
>>41350773

yea comb through the videos and take more names down

will do more digging 2morro need to sleep.
>>
>>41349223

>What is fear?
>Fear is the mind killer

We Bene Gesserit now.
>>
Bye all, going to bed. be up tommorow to investiate moar.aa
>>
>>41349712
Kill yourself faggot
>>
Who are these people in relation to these kids in the videos who are recording them?
>>
File: 1422416761848.jpg (114KB, 634x489px) Image search: [Google]
1422416761848.jpg
114KB, 634x489px
>yfw this wont even get airtime on the news but some bullshit story will.
>>
File: 1356513919431.gif (1MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1356513919431.gif
1MB, 280x280px
>>41351020
>>
This shit is sick.

It only makes me hate the UK even more.

Such a shitty fucking country full of spineless pieces of shit that can't even take care of their own children.
Fuck your country and your stupid monarchy

faggots
>>
>>41349839
>I've counseled children that have been sexually molested
You're a part of this problem
>>
>>41349839
>I've counseled children that have been sexually molested around that boy's age

WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN????
>>
File: 63735.jpg (206KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
63735.jpg
206KB, 800x577px
Where are you going England?
What is your future like?
>>
File: belgium 300k.png (1MB, 1279x715px) Image search: [Google]
belgium 300k.png
1MB, 1279x715px
>>41351203
Belgium is no better. 300,000 came to the streets and still nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tvZdGmK7_j8#t=2073
>>
>>41351149
Exactly. This is just nuts.
>>
everyone spam this shit all over the place this is global and its implications run deep
>>
>>41350281

holy shit, this is part of the 'film' he starred in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT940i2ne6w
>>
reminder that this is all over the world http://youtu.be/mtstlx96s8M>>41351306
>>41351203
>>
>>41351340
That's.... holy shit at that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITV4Ph9N2vc

This is another part of it. IMDB says he's one of them as "Athlete" in the (Race) part of the short, but I don't see it under this uploader's profile.
>>
File: 1412776407527.jpg (20KB, 154x158px) Image search: [Google]
1412776407527.jpg
20KB, 154x158px
>>41351340
What the fuck
>>
File: rssr.png (44KB, 545x1124px) Image search: [Google]
rssr.png
44KB, 545x1124px
>>41351511
Forgot pic. Those two videos
>>41351340
&
>>41351511
Are Sin&Religion but we need the Race part.
>>
>>41351445
pedophile videos are possibly the most disturbing things ive ever seen.
I mean fuck this place desensitized me pretty well but these videos and animal gore still make my blood boil.
>>
>>41351337

>everyone post a pedo vid on your facebook for all your friends to see
>>
>>41351547
actually. if we could bring this to the attention to them facebook famous fuck wits this shit would hit the news within 2 days.
>>
What the fuck is this about someone give me a rundown I dont know what New hamstead pedo exposing is about.... Is it about elite jews raping girls like always?
wut is it aboot
>>
File: fuk.png (67KB, 351x510px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.png
67KB, 351x510px
>>41349159

>Did you find the baby skulls

I can hardly make out what this overweight neckbeard is saying.
>>
>>41351340
Wait, how is this Ricky Dearman involved in this at all?

That video is creepy in the context of this thread, but I don't see how the guy is relevant. When did his name come up?
>>
File: fbi.png (88KB, 977x569px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.png
88KB, 977x569px
>>
>>41350281
>>41351340
Wait, how is this Ricky Dearman involved in this at all?

That video is creepy in the context of this thread, but I don't see how the guy is relevant. When did his name come up?
>>
>>41351627
>FBI
>Dealing with issues in the UK

shiggy diggy m8
>>
>>41351627
The FBI isn't going to do anything about that.
>>
>>41351650

>What is interpol
>>
>>41351627
The FBI is in the United States, and the events in the video are in the UK. Wrong agency.

What's the UK's equivalent of the FBI? Scotland Yard?

In any event, in one of the videos one of the kids says that the police are involved, so tipping them off might do no good.
>>
>>41351671
Do you honestly think the interpol is going to do anything to piss off the people who give them money?
>>
>>41351671
You really think that's how it works?
>>
File: 1422843163431.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1422843163431.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>41349159
>>41349223
>>41349699
Holy fuck, this rocks me to my core.

So this is basically some organization that rapes kids and forces them to kill babies?

That's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard in my life. Pedophiles are seriously the lowest forms of life on this planet, I swear to fucking God I would tear their eyes out and shit in their skulls if I had a chance.
>>
File: Leo Asemota 198 Gallery London.png (428KB, 1445x1893px) Image search: [Google]
Leo Asemota 198 Gallery London.png
428KB, 1445x1893px
>>41351542
I can't find this supposed "Papa"'s part in the the short film but...

http://www.imdb.com/video/user/vi948545817?ref_=nmvi_vi_imdb_1

First line in his demo reel:

>"I don't want to be a killer anymore, it-it's time to move on and change my life"

Jesus Christ /pol/.
>>
>>41350939

>What is cremation
>>
File: ricky dearman.png (333KB, 1003x761px) Image search: [Google]
ricky dearman.png
333KB, 1003x761px
>>41351737
>>
literally what the fuck is going on?
I watched all videos, and noted all the people.
and then this guy's motion-picture
and now my head is spinning
>>
File: 1367895057066.jpg (30KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
1367895057066.jpg
30KB, 400x489px
>ITT: Babby first discovers Illuminati Ritual Abuse

What did you think they did at Bohemian Grove?
>>
>>41351777
You're going down the rabbit hole, Mr. trips
>>
>>41351650
>implying the UK isn't cucked to America
>>
/r/ info about this type of shit in straya.
>>
>>41351726
The folks being described are certainly pedophiles, but that is not what defines them. They are clearly Satan-worshippers and ritual murderers. That such people would also be into harming children is a given.
>>
>>41351777
holy trips
>>
>>41351791
...but Lawrence says it's just a sekrit boys club for the elite, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78euVxUCgA0
>>
File: lord-of-war-6.jpg (71KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
lord-of-war-6.jpg
71KB, 950x633px
>>41351627
>>41351650
>>41351653
>>41351675

http://www.interpol.int/

I don't see a tip submission page.
>>
>>41351821
Only stuff I've seen so far is in the UK, Israel and USA. Nothing on you cunts.

Apparently there was a pedo scandal about some institution called "Boystown" than was in "The Conspiracy of Silence" about the Franklin Credit Union. I heard there was a similar scandal about a place by the same name in Australia, you might want to do some digging yourself.
>>
I'm scared to watch the videos.
>>
>>41351906
They're just strange. Children listing off insane abuse they suffered. Might be bullshit, but it's hard to figure out why someone would make up this much bullshit.
>>
what the fuck
>>
>>41351636
That's the father, or "papa". The kids mention him by name in several videos.
>>
https://archive.today/lOg7L

Could be disinfo, as it was linked on godlike of all places. Lots of supposed information.
>>
>>41351904
ok yea found the boys town thing.
thanks
>>
>>41351958
Post some stuff for us.
>>
File: interpol.png (101KB, 1011x396px) Image search: [Google]
interpol.png
101KB, 1011x396px
>>
>>41351979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2PddkkJgs
>>
>>41349474

You don't need gunz to kill people

Fucking spears or clubs work perfectly fine as long as the enemy doesn't have a firearm (if so, you have to get closer via subterfuge)
>>
More info here
Video,s by mothers boyfriend
Children taken into care
All statments retracted
>>
http://youtu.be/BplUD6kQYuU
http://youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho
http://youtu.be/1KgkiruMB4g
>>
>>41351954
Reading the anonymous comments, it's full of defamation against the mother and her apparent (stoner?) boyfriend. I wonder where this information is being peddled because I've seen none of it.
>>
more information from thie mother http://pastebin.com/yfmZD4Yx
>>
File: Denver International Airport.jpg (38KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
Denver International Airport.jpg
38KB, 600x409px
>>41351769

might be going full conspiritard, but pic related?
>>
>>41352074
Won't let me post link. Says its spam. Wtf
>>
>>41352125
screenshot the link and post photo
>>
File: 20150120_114022.jpg (77KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20150120_114022.jpg
77KB, 675x1200px
>>41350095
Hahahaha thanks for the laugh, Japan!!
>>
>>41351852
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
File: demo reel.png (531KB, 1600x921px) Image search: [Google]
demo reel.png
531KB, 1600x921px
>>41352105
I hadn't noticed that.
>>
>>41349159
I think we need to have an intervention for Europe.
>>
>>41352125
Just split it into separate lines. Some sites or auto-spam blocked. Can also post as an image or put on pastebin.
>>
File: pedo.png (586KB, 853x505px) Image search: [Google]
pedo.png
586KB, 853x505px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAY46NW7EDo#t=33

CHILDREN IN CARE to Protect #Police #Cover-Up of organised #ChildSexualAbuse

https://nationalinquiry.wordpress.com/2014/12/26/children-in-care-to-protect-policecover-up-of-organised-childsexualabuse/
>>
:Music vid kinda related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRzV2qoe2Zg
>>
File: ThisThread.gif (499KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
ThisThread.gif
499KB, 500x460px
>>41351020
>>
File: wtpage1edit2000w.jpg (623KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wtpage1edit2000w.jpg
623KB, 2000x1200px
>>
File: jantran.png (348KB, 490x425px) Image search: [Google]
jantran.png
348KB, 490x425px
>>41349699
>>
File: 1401599617452.gif (1MB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
1401599617452.gif
1MB, 480x384px
>>41351794
i watched the film
i went too deep
>>
need to go to sleep, can someone summarize what's happening?
>>
Watch some people disappear or have some accidents/natural events.

There's no way "Papa" couldn't name some big names.
>>
File: shutitdown.png (165KB, 860x287px) Image search: [Google]
shutitdown.png
165KB, 860x287px
>make thread on /b/
>deleted within minutes, didn't die as it was getting constant replies

THE JEWS GUYS!
>>
>>41352353
Satanic Ritual Child Abuse. UK government and NGOs involved. May or may not be bullshit.

The good thing is that regardless of the veracity of this particular video, people are inadvertently learning about the pedo shit that Jimmy Savile and Jeffrey Epstein did.
>>
>>41350939
You're so cute and naive.
>>
>>41352244

Here is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04O85UmJqs
>>
>>41352394
make another one
>>
>>41351020
I've been sitting on this one for a while.
If anyone wants to kill them, please don't.

The best outcome would be to have someone teach them the error of their ways and let them fester with guilt and morbid flashbacks in a permanent state where suicide is impossible.
A half way between an insane asylum and prison.
I don't think this is currently legal though.
As in to allow a psychologist to push someone to the brink of mental collapse with no intention of rehabilitation.

I guess the best alternative that doesn't involve a non-existent ideal authority is filleting them.
Slow torture, don't make it quick.

>>41352353
Pedo ring involving parents, teachers, entire schools, social workers, police officers and various stores.
Skinning and eating babies then working their hide into shoes etc.
>>
>>41352394
Keep making
>>
>>41352405
It's a video of the abuse or of the allegation or the children presenting evidence?
>>
>>41352467
It's a video of the children saying what abuse they suffered. No evidence presented and no abuse shown.
>>
Search
Christchurch school Hampstead on google with 1 week as perimiter

3 articles about this with more details

Beforeitsnews
Holliegrieg

Won't let me post links however I break them up
>>
File: 1423001581319.jpg (73KB, 515x690px) Image search: [Google]
1423001581319.jpg
73KB, 515x690px
>>
>>41352089
>pastebin
I'm honestly wondering if these types of groups do this satanic type of shit just so it can hand-waved away later as bullshit with nothing ever coming out. Also, this pastebin seems like it's fanfiction, but I'm not sure.
>>
don't let this die m8s
>>
is there anything i can watch to keep updated on this
>>
File: 863238.jpg (9KB, 126x200px) Image search: [Google]
863238.jpg
9KB, 126x200px
>>41352454
psychology doesnt work on evil
>>
>>41352824

Just mainstream news, nothing else you can do.
>>
>>41352824
yes twitter #opdeatheaters
>>
>>41352892
thank you anon
>>
>>41349991
Use the anger.
>>
File: Meet Brendan.jpg (378KB, 2180x1744px) Image search: [Google]
Meet Brendan.jpg
378KB, 2180x1744px
>>41352089
Don't know exactly what the following is, but it was posted in the comments on >>41349223:

>http://pastebin.com/GjxcnDLK#

- - - - - - - - - -

>Details of the mass child sex abuse, satanic ritual child sex abuse and sacrifice cult, serial murdering and blood drinking. Main action is happening in Christchurch primary school in Hampstead, London. OFSTED reports are on http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/inspection-reports/find-inspection-report/provider/ELS/100028 - Unique Reference Number (URN): 100028. Christ Church Hill London NW3 1JH. Telephone number: 020 7435 1361, together with at least another 7 schools: Highgate school, Heathside school, Fitzjohn's primary, Perrochio school, New End, Northbridge, Devonshire house, possibly more schools involved. The school staff and parents, priest, others involved are doing sex to boys' and girls' bottoms with the large plastic willies. Adults force the children to do oral sex. Babies are supplied regularly for the rituals: abused, tortured with the rat traps, dropped on the floor (often bleed), then killed. They put them to sleep by injecting, slit baby's throat, drain blood, drink the blood and then cook the body by either roasting or frying. The meat is eaten by the leader Mr Dearman, teachers, 20 special children and their parents. The baby sexual abuse and sacrifices are going on Tuesday, Wednesday (big sex day), Thursday. On Wednesdays, my children, Alisa and Gabriel have been abused by at least 60-70 people including 20 special children (the children are taught to abuse each other). I was wondering why my children were often pretending sick and refused to go to school on Wednesdays.

>[...]
>>
>>41352825
That's a bold statement.
Almost like saying thermodynamics don't apply to fat people.
Evil in what sense?

Evil as I like to think of it is an objective definition, constructed from the conclusions drawn from perceived reality.
You can bend someone's reality, you can bend someone's conclusions and you can bend someone's construction method.

Do you mean a lack of empathy and sympathy?
Because those aren't necessary components for "working on evil".
>>
>>41353071
Old pedo stuff:
http://pastebin.com/tfB6hB4z

I don't think that it's totally up-to-date.
>>
Kids lie
adults lie

Whatever the case may be, there's going to be evidence of these things if they were done.
>>
>>41353134
Check the teacher's muff for the tattoo described.

This is a very serious allegation and it's the least you can do.
>>
>>41352825
>psychology doesn't work on evil

Because psychology is evil.

- Denies God
- Makes Man the center of all things
- Run by Jews

Also, "The Road Less Traveled" is horrible advice:

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

Roads are well traveled for a reason - because they work. Less-travelled roads created the 70's and 80's, where families were destroyed.

I wish I took the road more traveled, because I was an idiot not to. 10,000 years of my ancestors traveling a road means it just might be the fucking right one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0TkWeTaHQs
>>
=======================================
report the videos to the british police here
>======================================

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/what-you-can-do/report-abuse/

=======================================
report the videos british police here
>======================================
>>
>>41352198
Isn't this man related to the Rothschild family?
>>
bumping for the greater good
>>
>>41349346
The School she teaches for, they have to have social media pages, right? Bombard the shit out them with the videos where the kids implicate her.
>>
File: pedocloset.jpg (45KB, 418x600px) Image search: [Google]
pedocloset.jpg
45KB, 418x600px
>>
>>41353211
The police are fucking in on it going off what they say in the videos. Too many people report it, they'll get a massive fucking warning and shut everything down. No evidence.
>>
>>41353188
have you read the book?
Living a life refrained from degeneracy could be termed "less travelled".
>>
These kids are being coached, its like they are rehearsing their lines.

Does no one remember the hysteria over satanic cults in the 90's?

It was all a bunch of overzealous cops and psychologists. "Whoops, sorry guys, turns out we were leading these kids into following our script and hypnosis is great at recovering false memories. Sorry to all the lives we destroyed!"

Sure this is different though........
>>
>>41353351
Save the video then.

Up load it again later.
>>
>>41353420
>Living a life refrained from degeneracy could be termed "less travelled".

Yeah, now, 40 years after the book was published. Back then the "road less traveled" meant degeneracy. That was my point.
>>
>>41353431
Don't plan on that either way.
>>
>>41353431
>>41353431
They mention the head mistress has a tattoo near her crotch. Regardless of being coached, which I highly doubt, that is an easy way to prove if they are really lying or not.

These claims should still be taken seriously no matter how staged they seem to some.
>>
>>41353431
Unless these people are psychologists and hypnotists, i'd give them the benefit of the doubt, at least an investigation. Although they usually get pedophiles to investigate pedophiles. Aren't you at least interested in someone finding out the truth, actually looking for the truth instead of "Stupid coached kids"?
>>
>>41353351

>The police are fucking in on it

so? That makes the situation lulzier when it goes viral.
>>
>>41353515

Sure, if there is sufficient evidence, get a warrant and take the teacher in and have authorities check for a tattoo.

But come on guys, don't you notice all the times dude asks them a question, and both the kids respond with the same answer simultaneously. The boy is obviously dumber and can't remember his lines as well as the little girl, so he kind of follows her lead, but its so clearly just them parroting lines they were made to memorize.
>>
File: elisa kills the babies too.png (421KB, 694x423px) Image search: [Google]
elisa kills the babies too.png
421KB, 694x423px
>>41349159
>people acting surprised witchcraft/sex magic are practiced by elites
this girl went through something, that's a face of horror, mouth open, jaw hung. It's like the compartmentalization breaks down when the boy says she killed the babies too, she realizes she did and starts to process it then the compartmentalization/trauma mind control kicks back in. This is all very ancient and common place. It's happening literally everywhere.
>>
>>41353560

Well the 90's satanic cult hysteria was caused by overzealous cops and psychologists, but you don't need to be one to get a kid to parrot some bullshit.
>>
>>41353598
Yeh, if we catch them. If we alert them now then there's no lulz because there's no evidence.

If they're caught little baby dick in hand while chewing on some fresh slaughtered halal baby, that's the perfect scenario.

>>41353624
Yeah, that annoyed me. They'd always repeat the exact same thing in the same intonations. That much sounded incredibly scripted. Goddamit, I want this to be real, though, but they've practically fucking claimed human skin lampshades and people scented soap.
>>
File: 1418411303194.jpg (116KB, 960x629px) Image search: [Google]
1418411303194.jpg
116KB, 960x629px
>>41353226
He's a zio shill affiliated with the Redshield's, yes
>>
>>41353630

Mouth not open, jaw not hung in screencap.

Looks more like a kid thinking hard about what her next line was supposed to be.
>>
>>41349159
Somebody send this to David Icke.
>>
>>41353691
Either way, it needs to get out.
>>
>>41353691

Ironically, it'd be illegal for someone to coerce a kid to implicate people criminally.
>>
>>41353691
the jaw is hung, the mouth would be open if she weren't trying so hard to suppress the reflex. The memory is bringing back up how she initially felt, horrified with jaw agape. normally she feels no connection to the murders but when the kid says her name and connects the event to her personally she goes into panic mode and seems to rely on a "don't say my name" mechanic to rid herself of responsibility.

Or, of course it's BS. I thought it was fake at first cause the guy used a quote from fucking Dune but the girls face was eerie and it seems like theyre talking from memory not rote memorization, the dissociation fits the "trauma mind control" stuff too.

I don't know, weird
>>
>>41353630
Please see
>>41349266
>>41349282
>>41349286
>>41349378

Now, I'm not saying that this isn't true, I'm just making sure that you don't use that one part to make it solid proof because what you're doing is misinfo'ing and it only hurts the cause.
>>
File: 1336922190122.png (129KB, 277x315px) Image search: [Google]
1336922190122.png
129KB, 277x315px
>>41353673
Wait, Russell is that close to the .00001% when he rallies against the evil bankers left and right?
>>
>>41353742
they basically said what i said too? what do you mean?
>>
>>41353658
No you don't, but there is ample evidence to begin an investigation at least. If these kids are lying and were trained to lie, the creators of the videos will probably be charged. If it is true, well, hopefully these people will be charged. That being said, i'm going to initially believe the children instead of saying pish posh. Potentially very shitty people will get away scott free if it gets ignored and turns out to be true. I'd rather see some proven lies than let potentially dangerous people be let go.
>>
File: NWO.jpg (197KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
NWO.jpg
197KB, 1300x1300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNQp6EmN2Xw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEW6yDv96ng
>>
I need to know if this is real or not.
>>
>>41353762

Needs to be investigated.

At the least, there's abuse of the children to make it (if it's a ruse).

Or we've got two budding psychopaths.

Or what they say is partially true

Or the whole thing is true
>>
>>41353793
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

I would never be surprised.
>>
>>41353188
>Because psychology is evil.

You must be Scientologist. You're now discredited.
>>
>>41353793
it is not. i mean, duh.
>>
File: 1402358568290.jpg (65KB, 737x626px) Image search: [Google]
1402358568290.jpg
65KB, 737x626px
>>41353762

I watched all three videos, and even though I think ti could be reasonably argued that the father asked leading questions - THE ANSWERS OF THE CHILDREN DID NOT GO WHERE THE QUESTIONS LED.

These kids knew exactly what they were talking about, and they did not seem confused or derailed by any confusion brought upon by questions.

This is fucked up shit right here.
>>
>>41353793
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html
>>
>>41353820
Pretty much. If cops and the like are implicated by name, the children should be initially believed and the video should be shown as much as possible to at least attempt to avoid a cover up.
>>
File: Jesus with glasses.jpg (48KB, 329x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus with glasses.jpg
48KB, 329x500px
>>41353868

Roman Catholic.
>>
File: 1419861050123.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1419861050123.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>devil tattoos on the pussies
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Byzy22cCtwpdZXh4MjlfT0JBeTg/edit
>>
>>41353897
Totally agree with that.
>>
This thread must go on
>>
>>41353479
>40 years ago
>1970's
>not degenerate

wut?
>>
You guys are pathetic fucking idiots.
Rotherham happens and what do you do? Fuck all.
This happens and what? NAME SHAME BURN 'EM AT THE STAKES!!!1!!

Cowards
>>
>>41349839
Maybe it's different when it's a group thing? Like they're talking about a large group of adults and children, which might normalize it for them.
>>
What makes you think these kids aren't being coached to say this shit?
>>
>>41350281
>>41350514
>ricky dearman
http://vimeo.com/67614853
Here's a vid he made?
A music video for california dreamin' which along with hotel california has been said to allude to anton lavey's church of satan
>>
>>41351941
Failed actor and hanger-on offers his kids up to get into the big-time. Makes sense to me.
>>
>>41353746
Brand is a paid shill to divert attention.
>>
>>41350532

Studied Conspirascy Freemasonry and the Jewish kikes for 10 years and gonna go out on a whim on this one and say that these cults can also be ritual initiations passages for people who become politicians in societies Obviously not all of them but probably alot of them. Time to route the rats out of the rat Nest
>>
>>41354213
We don't know. But, it's too messed up either way, so we'll keep digging.
>>
>>41354217
>demo reel vid on IMDB page
>dearborn going to some shady elite guy
>"i don't want to be a killer anymore"
>IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD MICHAEL, YOU CAN'T QUIT
lmao what... the fuck man. It's like it actually happened
>>
>>41354213
No fucking clue, I still have no idea what this shit is even about and I read the whole damn thread
>>
>>41354345
forgot link
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2053807/

watch the demo reel at the bottom
>>
File: Untitleddf.png (142KB, 952x479px) Image search: [Google]
Untitleddf.png
142KB, 952x479px
>>41354175
>Rotherham
coincidence this guy was born in Rotherham?
http://rickydearman.com/photography/
>>
>>41354360
These two children who were rescued from sex trafficking are saying that the police, health services, teachers from their school and their dad (and his mother, grandmother) forced them to do fucked up shit, have sex and kill babies.
>>
>>41354432
>nudes
>404 not found
this doesn't look good what the fuck, he cleaned it? maybe pics of the kids were in his photo section?
>>
File: 1417904975880.jpg (92KB, 654x948px) Image search: [Google]
1417904975880.jpg
92KB, 654x948px
>>41354217
>video
The ride will never end.
>>
>>41354274
>ritual initiations passages
Basically honey traps used for blackmail, except it's the most lip-sealing type of blackmail, right? All do it together so they are all on the hook if they even try to blab?
>>
>>41354493
laffo this one was even better. Seriously what the fuck man
>>41354345
http://vimeo.com/60223083
>>
>>41354546
Yeah, and if you notice

>>41352105
&
>>41352175
>>
yee
>>
>>41354474
That page is not available on archive.org either. Probably never existed.
>>
>>41354596
I don't really see a connection of the classic image of a bucking bronco to DIA, it's too arbitrary of a connection in my opinion
>>
The only way this is getting fixed is with a peoples revolution. Like what happened in Iceland.
>>
>>41354472
How do you know they recruited for sex trafficking? Was there an investigation or something?
>>
>>41354256
>Failed actor and hanger-on offers his kids up to get into the big-time. Makes sense to me.
I think this is it
>>
File: desire.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
desire.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>41354256
>>41354685
>Failed actor and hanger-on offers his kids up to get into the big-time.
>>
File: 1324249525747.jpg (52KB, 679x631px) Image search: [Google]
1324249525747.jpg
52KB, 679x631px
>>41349159
WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT?
>>
>>41354663
Yes, the video apparently comes from some people who watched over them while they were going through the state to find a home for them. That's why they were there in the first place.
>>
yee
>>
>>41354175
Too many faggets protecting Muslims. White pedo's are just about the only thing other white people can try to get I guess.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtncDnCRPYo

>nearly 80k views

We doin good ;^)
>>
Get that faggot Russell Brand to talk about this, he already did one video on the subject recently
>>
>>41353188
Atheism Doesnt work...

Muh Roads
>>
>>41351737
>http://www.imdb.com/video/user/vi948545817?ref_=nmvi_vi_imdb_1

In this video she names that guy as the leader of the cult.

This is fucking with me /pol/. I need a hug.
>>
File: 1211556082422.gif (1MB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
1211556082422.gif
1MB, 200x207px
>>41349159

If you can provide some concrete information about this, who the main perpetrators are and whereabouts in Hampstead they are, then I will end this. I'm on the edge of the M25 just north of Epping.
>>
>>41349889
The Hellfire Club never really disbanded.
>>
>>41354976
Just get your torch & pitchfork and attack random people. You're in Britain, so odds are pretty high anyone you attack is a pedo.
>>
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byzy22cCtwpdOEM2bG00eXE2eTg&usp=sharing#grid

In this video they state the house address as 47 Holicroft Avenue.

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/47+Hollycroft+Ave,+London+NW3+7QJ,+UK/@51.5586608,-0.1907895,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x487610805bbcbdf3:0x3991f13cceb73183
>>
>>41354976
Or how about instead of doing anything rash and immediately discrediting yourself and anything you say, you tell people about this so a GROUP of people can confront the members of the church rather than a single person that will be spun off as a crazed lunatic?
>>
>>41355066

Or how about you stop assuming to know what I would do IF some proof did turn up?
>>
>>41354891
No one's defending anyone, but it's like defending a women who claims to be raped without any proof. If you provided some solid evidence then you'd have universal support, without it how do we know it isn't all bullshit?
>>
>>41354976
see >>41355043

Find out who the social services are.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 388x380px
>tfw you will never get to show off your dance moves on the skulls of sacrificed infants.
>>
File: 1385888371813 (1).gif (305KB, 378x351px) Image search: [Google]
1385888371813 (1).gif
305KB, 378x351px
>>41355043
>TOP KEK

Some /pol/tard is going to just kill some random person that has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>41355202
Lets hope not.
>>
>>41355043

You know what the worst part about all of this is? If it's true, then it's such a great cover-up that I doubt anything will happen. But if it isn't true (which currently seems more likely from what I've seen), then those people have been fucking with the minds of those kids far too much. Either option is disturbing.
>>
For 10 years i have yearned to understand why these free masons and je w s do this and are all sociopaths now i know why the j e w s control and have the free masons bloodline conditioned to raise their own children as sociopaths and only the chosen 'FreeMasons' and so can become leaders politicians policemen in soceity it explains why they are all desensitised sociopaths who screw every other person over in society put 1 2 and 3 together also one of the ladies indicated by the children is running for position on the green party its all coming out..

It may not only be the them rearing their own children to become part of the free mason cult it could also be people they recruit who they can blackmail that have been to their orgy and sacrifice parties and can be black mailed. Thats how they control most of them.
They all have an oath not to rat each other out and most of them are in the police politicians judges teachers and purportedly highly respected parts of society. So basically they protect their sick and twisted cult from being exposed because they hve so many people in high places. What needs to happen is people need to either start a mass protest and expose the Freemasons being controlled by the jews once and for all or people better start forming national socialist groups and anything that is an organization against the current governments because the jews control the free mason groups with their elite of the elites positions so it goes all the way to the top the scum is rife in the high ranks of society.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

And because all the way up the pyramid jews control the money people are refused jobs like police will be fired from their police chief if they dont folow orders and it goes on and on at every different job career and facet of society which is most that jews control

Also a little weird in london olympics a giant baby laying down like it was for sacrifice in the ceremony.
>>
>>41355215
In one of the video's the children are talking about making baby skin shoes with upside down stars on them.

I don't know..I I fuck..
>>
>>41351675
>Implying every police officer is in on it
>>
>>41355354
Yeah. In some of the videos the girl mentions "good police".
>>
>>41355408
I've seen a lot of fucked up shit on the internet, but this takes the cake.
>>
I've contacted interpol and even met police. Do you think they'll even do anything?
>>
>>41355587
Did you meet with them personally?

Remember this post I made earlier about the location of where they live, and how it's said at the end of the video.
>>41355043
>>
>>41355648

No, I messaged them online. I'll even be the one to have the balls here and call them if no one else does.
>>
Hey >>41355097 You're obviously rustled. I am too.
>>41355066 is right though.

If you agree with Anon then you should say that along with what you posted. The anon who responded to you first, I'm sure you agree with him. Yes?
>>
>>41349598
good work
>>
231 Papa kills babies getting lots of traffic
>>
>>41354927
see
>>41353673

He's a shill.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (103KB, 737x328px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
103KB, 737x328px
>>41354927
He's the Anita Sarkeesian of the anti-establishment world.
>>
bump, im awake
>>
>>41353897
>I watched all three videos

Just FYI, there are 20 of them on the google drive account:

>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byzy22cCtwpdc2VJR2hMdDIySnM&usp=sharing&tid=0Byzy22cCtwpdOEM2bG00eXE2eTg
>>
>>41357270

Me too, what's happening with this?
>>
>>41350238
you can thank rust for that
instead for searching for pedos he just went "fuck it. we caught one, we're done."
this fucking show i swear to god most disappointing thing since lost
>>
File: giant-baby.jpg (109KB, 496x330px) Image search: [Google]
giant-baby.jpg
109KB, 496x330px
>>41355228
>Also a little weird in london olympics a giant baby laying down like it was for sacrifice in the ceremony.

14 seconds:

Creepy baby at Olympics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgwkqrlG_M0
>>
>>41357922
>>
>>41358008
>>41357922
>paying respect to the doctors
>SATAN SACRIFICE ILLUMINATI
>>
>>41358108
It was a creepy production brah
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.