[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> why u so raycist /pol/ ? I don't know where to begin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16

File: tweet.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tweet.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
> why u so raycist /pol/ ?

I don't know where to begin.
>>
It's just a nig who happens to be niggin'.. No biggie
>>
>>41306307
It's like how gravity was invented to keep people from flying.
>>
>>41306307
This is what niggers and liberals actually believe.
>>
>>41306307

>Actually most people blame niggers.
>Most people like black people.
>Not knowing the difference is why we think all niggers are niggers.
>>
>14th Amendment
>Civil Rights Act
>Affirmative Action
>president is black

>society structured against them

Not even racist, but this is hilarious. My favorite part is when black people under 30 think they were in any way oppressed during their lives, and thinking white people of the same age were slave owners.
>>
It's just another example of the secret liberal plan to keep minorities down.

When you convince someone that it's impossible to succeed, you raise a generation of modern day slaves.

Don't forget... this is their plan.
>>
>>41306307

WHY DIDNT YOU JUST GIVE THEM 40 ACRES AND A MULE?!
>>
>>41306307
>first algerian other than me on /pol/ i met
>hates nigger
Bro ?
>>
File: 3qnk2s.jpg (38KB, 352x375px) Image search: [Google]
3qnk2s.jpg
38KB, 352x375px
>>
>>41306307
Can I blame them for their inability to succeed in their own societies then?
>>
I though africa was resource-rich?
>>
>>41306670
I have a theory for that

Europeans had to fight the scarceness of resources. Make crops, build cities, war, disease, you name it. Europe had it all and a lot worst than the other continents.
Asia had its fair share of development as well.

Even the most developed areas in Africa are like that because they were invaded by Europeans/Asians

In Africa all you had to do was climb a tree and have a banana.
>>
File: 1019141734.jpg (752KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1019141734.jpg
752KB, 1920x1440px
>>41306533

North African bros, WW@?

I'm married to a Tunisian, so I'm basically an honorary North African.
>>
>>41306307
To blame white people for their racism against the most base and violent of savages, is a special kind of naivete.
>>
>>41306307

Black people can't even succeed in black country. Every majority black country in sub-saharan Africa and the Caribbean are poverty stricken borderline failed states.
>>
>>41306838
you're welcome here anytime !
>>
>>41306419
underrated post
>>
>>41306533
>>41306838
sup faggots
>>
>>41306407
Isn't a list of policies meant to enforce equality actually just as damning of said society? Like the legislation to outlaw discrimination on all levels isn't even as old as my dad and that's supposed to be indicative of us living in some post-racial utopia... OK.

>My favorite part is when black people under 30 think they were in any way oppressed during their lives
And how the fuck would you know, either way? Seriously. Your accounts of their struggle or lack thereof will always be from the perspective of an outsider.

>and thinking white people of the same age were slave owners.
Basically no one says this.

itt sheltered white boys having opinions
>>
>>41306307
>constructed to ruin them
yeah cause white people have nothing better to do
>>
File: 1418839110458.png (268KB, 332x313px) Image search: [Google]
1418839110458.png
268KB, 332x313px
>>41306669
oh shit, I didn't expect that.
>>
>>41306307
The public housing system has effectively solved the nigger issue for white liberals, ensuring that they are herded away from the same people who profess to want to improve their lives.

The system is rigged against them intentionally and black democrat leadership and white liberals ensure that this will continue endlessly.
>>
>>41306307
In America black people have a huge Day 0 boost. Its a society in their favor right now. Only an idiot wouldn't take advantage. Maybe black people or niggers as I like to call them think they can only succeed by being a good rapper or basketball player.
>>
>>41306307
Niggers are kept down, but by themselves. Nobody really cares enough to keep them down. They blame capitalist whites who are smart and put liquor stores and tattoo parlors in their neighborhoods, when they're dumb enough to go to them on a regular basis. If they actually wanted to better themselves, they have the tools. It's Murica, the land of "opportunity" (for the jews)
>>
>>41306307
I agree, not fair to expect them to succeed in a society where things like intelligence are valued so highly
>>
File: 1420555185052.jpg (67KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420555185052.jpg
67KB, 720x480px
>>41306307

>Live in Northern Ireland

>Come from Catholic Community

>Entire state generated specifically to ensure my community had political voice.

>Establishes Protestant Theocracy

>Catholics got pogromed, PM says Catholics aren't welcome in the country, can't admit to being Catholic or you lose your job.

>Catholics basically can't get housing property which you need to vote.

>Police 100% Protestant with no complaint commission.

>Most Protestants think Catholics are scum.

>After American Civil Rights, Catholics march for theirs here.

>In 1970, property requirement to vote vanishes, as well as most disrimination by government.

>30 years of sectarian warfare bring life to a standstill.

And today?

Catholics are more educated, have better opportunities, commit less crime, use less welfare, and don't self-segregate.

So where the fuck does this asshole come off about how oppressed American blacks are?
>>
>>41306786
England had nothing to offer but Tin and through diplomacy and trade, built one of the biggest empires in history.

Imagine if Britain had diamonds.
>>
>society that has been constructed to ruin them
by leftist policies like the welfare state and no child left behind
>>
>>41307127
> they are herded away from the same people who profess to want to improve their lives.

so why don't they profess to improve their lives ?
>>
>>41307206
>tfw hibernian conspiracy
>>
File: herbert_von_karajan.jpg (58KB, 194x256px) Image search: [Google]
herbert_von_karajan.jpg
58KB, 194x256px
>>41307166
Beautiful
>>
>>41306380
>not all blacks are niggers

This shit needs to stop.
>>
>>41307068
I feel bad for their struggle of being brain-dead niggers.
>>
/pol/ - Politically Correct
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 708x1155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 708x1155px
>>41306307
Someone breakdown the "construction". What exactly is holding black peope back? No one ever explains what exactly this "system of oppression" is. If it's poverty, drugs and food stamps then it's not just a black problem. There's plenty of underprivileged white crackheads too.

Someone please break it down.
>>
Jesus.....did he just say

>WE DINDU NUFFIN?
>>
>>41307068
>isn't a list of policies needed to enforce this just a list of how damming society is?

No, blacks working in cotton fields is. The only thing damming is forcing society at all. You can't legislate or regulate thoughts or ideas. Even if there were a fucking amendment banning anything racist there will still be racists. In fact, there'd be more.

>And how would you know?

Because I didn't grow up in some white suburb. I grew up with them, and white people, and latinos. Calling me an outsider in that situation makes you the racist. They had it just as good and bad as I did. There is no longer a struggle. At least not one that has anything to do with racism. Again, if there is, it's even worse due to enforcement of the aforementioned. Look at HR departments trying to meet expectations of equality, scholarships, grants, and other similar situations.

>No one says this

You literally just did in your post. Muh racial society. Go fuck yourself. You're just as much of a cunt as any white racist or Malcolm X, and equally as ignorant and retarded.
>>
>>41306307
He speaks the truth. Only fools would disagree
>>
>>41307559
It's the evil right wing media that disproportonally shows black crime and blames all crimes on blacks

And its evil white owned institutions that refuse to hire blacks because they are evil and racist, hence diversity quotas
>>
>>41306419
This.
/pol/ wishes it could be as racist as liberals.

They make Ben "The Oven is Coming for the Chosen Men" Garrison look like a tolerance counselor.
>>
>>41306307
MLK blamed black people for their inability to succeed in society. Why you gotta hate MLK?
>>
>>41307680
Sweden YES
>>
>>41307068
>I'm a failure
>Must be everybody else's fault!!!!

They have all the same rights and opportunities as whites. Actually more if you factor in school acceptance quotas, racist scholarships, and racist things like Affirmative Action.
>>
>>41307683
Honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
>>
>>41307206
you know you should slap that shit on social media.

Everyone knows Irish are based and were oppressed
>>
>>41306307
> Living in a society constructed by white people for white people
> Complaining
Fyukin lmao
>>
>>41308438
Thats racist

black salves built our society. they teach this in school, wtf
>>
Everything has been done to assist their education and well being in hopes for a better black community.

That was years ago and the results have shown next to no improvement.

To continue would literally be insane but try explaining that to a black who's been brainwashed into thinking; not enough is being done.
>>
>>41306669
UNDERRATED POST
>>
>>41306307
>society constructed to ruin niggers
thats not society, thats law of physcics. If you dont eat you die, if you dont work you dont have food, if you are loud others will not like you.
Entire universe is constructed to ruin blacks.
>>
>>41306533
I am Sudanese. Do I count?
>>
>>41308979
That was meant for >>41306838
>>
>>41306307
Lmao he's 100% right.

But it was progressive policies like welfare, affirmative action and others that set blacks up to fail.

Pls keep voting liberal black people its totes helping u.
>>
>>41307068

>doesn't go to school
>"I DON WANT TO ACT WHITE!"
>ignores the law
>"POLICE RACISS!"
>joins a gang
>"I'M A KOOL NIGGA LIK LIL WAYNE NOW!"
>spends money on pointless possessions like $200 sneakers
>"I GON GIT SO MANY BIX NOOD!"

>ends up with a shitty life with no hope of a decent future
>"MUHTUHFUKKIN' WHITE PEEPULL KEEPIN' A NIGGA DOWN!"
>>
>>41308734
Before the 1950s blacks were significantly better off, its only after all Dem programs were put into place that shit hit the fan for them.

You can keep thinking blacks are inferior though lmao.
>>
>>41308931
YO WY DA UNIVERSE B SO RACISS
>>
>>41307206
They're niggers. I'm at work in the ghetto surrounded by these chimps. They can have any civil/city job if they're competent here, they're only not succeeding because of their bad life decisions.
>>
>>41306307
he was taught this by the same said society that has been constructed to ruin him
>>
>>41308979
you treated Algerians right in Um Darman, of course you count.
>>
>>41306307
Fuck their victim complex. The human condition is to overcome adversity.
>>
>>41306669

Here is the response you'll get.

>muh colonialism
>>
>>41306307
i would really like him to point out specifically what things he thinks are deliberately engineered with such care.
>>
>>41309184
Black Neighborhoods?
>>
File: 48108192.jpg (92KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
48108192.jpg
92KB, 500x357px
>>41306307
>>
>>41307377
thanks
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDf0rNf9jKQ
>>
>>41309352
Greek master race.
>>
>>41309275
He meant places like Africa because he thought, as did I, you meant over there when you said "their societies".
>>
Liberals need to remind blacks that they are weak. It is in their personal best interests.

Imagine a mentally unstable person (think Kathy Bates in Misery). It makes them feel good to take care of and defend someone. It gives their lives meaning. But, they don't want their patient (victim) to fully recover because they would no longer have someone to care for! So, the caretaker psychologically manipulates them and injures them and sabotages them in order to stay relevant in their role as defender of truth and justice.

If the problem was fixed and black people were truly equal, liberals would no longer have something that makes themselves feel good. That's why, at any and every opportunity, they find it important to remind black people of how insignificant, incapable, and weak they are, and how much they need white people to defend them.

If a black person says, "I don't want your help," they say, "You poor dear, society has brainwashed you! You need to remember that you are very very weak and stupid and that you need my help! Don't worry. I will take care of you."
>>
>>41309115

The ones who keep voting dems are inferior.
>>
>>41306380
yea just the 99% of niggers ruining it for the 1 % of black people!
>>
File: 1417707489850.jpg (47KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
1417707489850.jpg
47KB, 640x421px
>>41306307

I wish you knew more. Pic related.
>>
>>41309184
>Black people can't succeed in a society that was built by whites
>Black people can't succeed in a society that was built by blacks and previously endured hardships

So basically, the only society blacks can succeed in:
1) is built by blacks
2) has never had to deal with foreigners' bullshit

Anyone can take the helm when the sea is calm.
>>
Didn't American blacks actually have LOWER rates of out-of-wedlock births than whites before the civil rights era? It seems obvious to me that the whole civil rights movement had nothing to do with improving things for blacks and everything to do with advancing the Jewish agenda for white America.
>>
>>41309619
A sort of societal munchausen syndrome by proxy?
>>
File: blackppl.png (121KB, 651x722px) Image search: [Google]
blackppl.png
121KB, 651x722px
>>
>>41306307

can someone translate?

I dont speak niggerese.
>>
>>41307068
Until you show me a white man with a gun to a black guy's head using his jackbooted feet to push the black guy's lower back in, thus causing him to thrust his penis into a vagina at age 14, I will remain unconvinced that it's my issue when: blacks consider NOT having tons of kids they can't afford, NOT blowing off school, NOT committing violent crimes, NOT stonewalling police trying to solve the violence they bitch about, and NOT generally acting like a human to be "acting white" and worthy of ridicule.

If "acting white" means you don't end up trading toilet paper chess sets with your celly for 25-life then I have to question why anyone with a functioning brain would choose not to. And don't tell me it's for lack of opportunity--any black kid who can even utter the word "college" wakes up the next day to find twenty scholarships waiting for him.

Time to stop making excuses and start acting like humans.
>>
>>41306307
This is just niggas hamstering their incompotence
>>
>>41310465
Fighting to remain ignorant. That's amazing.
>>
>>41310465
is bad grammar now part of their culture?
>>
>>41310480
Literally it's not their fault, everybody and everything is keeping them down.
>>
>>41306307
i think they should talk when they can swim
>>
>>41307068

Get a load of Sambo over here. What microaggressions did you have to overcome to get preferential acceptance into college and preferential hiring in the work place?
>>
File: apple face.jpg (131KB, 700x679px) Image search: [Google]
apple face.jpg
131KB, 700x679px
>>41311615
it always has been, where the fuck were you in the 90's?
>Ebonics

>are you like new or something?
>>
>>41306380
>>41307476
>>41309698

>here's a bowl full of jellybeans
>90% contain cyanide poison
go ahead, eat one -- after all, 10% are still good.
>>
>>41307147
>They blame capitalist whites who are smart and put liquor stores and tattoo parlors in their neighborhoods
WRONG
Whites don't operate businesses in black areas - only foreigners do that shit, i.e., jews, arabs, indians, pakis, west indians, dot heads, towel heads, other shitskins, spics
>>
>>41307068
I wish slavery came back. I'd like to help capture and sell niggers
>>
>>41307559
>What exactly is holding black peope back?
Black Africans were never exposed to an environment with the selective pressures conducive to fostering intelligence.
>>
>>41311995
>where the fuck were you in the 90
being born and growing up.
>are you like new or something
no. I just never heard of it.
>>
File: 1422479416752.jpg (402KB, 1357x667px) Image search: [Google]
1422479416752.jpg
402KB, 1357x667px
>>41306380
this. blacks usually blame themselves. the media only shows the ones who don't.
>>
>>41310028
>Didn't American blacks actually have LOWER rates of out-of-wedlock births than whites before the civil rights era?
Look up LBJ's "Great Society" programs. They were intended to end poverty.

One example is welfare. Single mother living without a male was a requirement, consequently, this policy led to black women pushing the black man out of the household so she could be eligible for the welfare gibs-me-dats.
More welfare for having more kids encouraged sheboons to shit out a never-ending supply line of nig-nogs to increase their gibs-me-dats checks and obtain more food stamps.
That's how we ended up with a population of 50,000,000 negroes in the USA. Don't feed the wildlife could have prevented this.
>>
>>41313370
wow that page is pure fucking cancer
>>
>>41313413
I watched a documentary on PBS about Pruitt–Igoe in St. Louis. That's some sad shit. Families were even encouraged by aid workers to have the father stay elsewhere. They were trying to help them get around bureaucratic nonsense, because they really did need the help, but they created an environment that destabilized families and encouraged unsocial behavior. What a broken fucked up system.
>>
These are the same people who put Obama in the office for two terms because

>WE PRESIDENT NOW
>>
>>41313559
It wasn't accidental -- LBJ said, "I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years"
related LBJ recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms
>>
>>41306307
Did you know that low intelligence causes social ills? It's not the other way around, if that were the case then the Irish would still be just as bad as niggers.
>>
hes actually kind of right

black people are best at succeeding in the societies found in Africa because they evolved to succeed in Africa not in the US & Europe
>>
File: hbgcl.jpg (62KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
hbgcl.jpg
62KB, 490x275px
To be black and vote democrat and complain about systematic black failure, yet never learn about the Cloward-Piven strategy that put them there.... now that's a special kind of idiot.

Oh white privilege that has set white people on a throne for so long. But never look into or question why their inner city culture is so fucked... but they keep voting in a party that uses them to push agenda for social service reform to a guarantee income.

Since the 70's the democratic party has used black families and ghettos to make more and more people reliant on social services so they can overhaul the system to how they think it should be. That's why black families through the generations have been in such decline since the 70's. Yet they never question why the black get poorer while staying in the poor neighborhoods and collecting welfare.

god fucking damn it. it's not racism it's called fucking cultural awareness. And it's not our fucking job to watch out for you and hold your damn hand until you realize you are being used by the party you vote in.
>>
>>41313040
That's why you still cross the street when you see a jellybean.

It's still factually accurate to state that not every jellybean is poisoned.

Black != Nigger but your mum does.
>>
File: 1749a98df30e595.gif (970KB, 455x344px) Image search: [Google]
1749a98df30e595.gif
970KB, 455x344px
>>41314947
>2015
>still believing in magic negroes
gif related
>>
>>41310465
https://twitter.com/DarkNetNews/status/562277075780767744

Not surprised Dongle lady jumped in to cry oppression
>>
>>41306307
>Historical racism is keeping us down
>Federal Reserve run by Jews.

choose one.
>>
>>41315937
I want to believe all these comments are trolls. But they aren't.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.