[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

//Drug Thread// What are your thoughts on the legalization of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

File: Drug Venn.jpg (204KB, 638x671px) Image search: [Google]
Drug Venn.jpg
204KB, 638x671px
//Drug Thread//

What are your thoughts on the legalization of recreational drugs?
What drugs have you done?
>>
>>40879024
I am for legalization of whatever could fill state's budget through taxation without of its legalized use leading to some unwanted consequences.

I hardly imagine legalized heroine and cocaine would lead to longterm increased work productivity and lesser healthcare expenditure.

I tried pot couple of times. Meh.
>>
>>40879024
Legalize them all, and treat people who are addicted and can't control it instead of incarcerating them. It's cheaper in the long run, and money is made off taxes.

>What drugs have you done?

Weed, coke, mushrooms, Percocet, vicodin, tramadol, adderall, liquor, and tobacco.
>>
>>40879024
>What are your thoughts on the legalization of recreational drugs?
>legalization of recreational drugs?
>recreational drugs
>recreational
Legalization of everything, but place limits/restrictions on levels of intoxication while doing things such as driving, operating machinery,and (insert other examples here)
>>
legalise in this order, weed, mdma, mushrooms, mescaline & lsd and then whatever substances that have minimal harm on users/society.

decriminalise (but still illegal) other harder substance that more harmful to users and society. (eg pcp, coke, heroin, meth etc.)
>>
At the very least legalize every drug that is naturally occurring, other than that I don't give a shit.

>Drugs done

Weed, shrooms, ether, tobacco.

And I'm on a prescription of quetiapine (seroquel) if that matters.
>>
decriminalise it all
>>
File: 1401162647938.jpg (1MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1401162647938.jpg
1MB, 4928x3264px
Productive member of society, smoke weed before bed or on hikes, drink a beer a day and socially. I've also tried coke, molly, 2-CI, acid, percs, ecstasy and shrooms.

Lots of fun and safe when done in moderation to be determined by the intensity and addictive qualities of each drug.

Weed and LSD helped me out of a suicidal depression more than anything else and stopped me from becoming a boozer.

10/10 does make life significantly more enjoyable as long as you have the self control to avoid it becoming a problem.
>>
>>40879265
I'm on a seroquel scrip too!

For OP, weed, Shrooms, LSD, MDMA (pure) should be available to adults and taxed.

The others should stay criminalized.

With maybe the exception of coke.
>>
>>40879315
Two questions:
1) How much?
2) How groggy are you in the morning?
>>
File: pepe-depressed.jpg (181KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-depressed.jpg
181KB, 500x484px
Legalize it. Addiction has very little to do with the actual drugs themselves, and there are too many work arounds and it is too hard to keep up with every drug available, nor cost effective to enforce the laws.

Weed, salvia, shrooms, acid, cocaine, Adderall, dextroamphetamine, Vyvanse, Ritalin, Valium, Klonopin, Xanax, Ativan, ketamine, Oxycotin, heroin, sub drugs, a host of anti-depressants (TCAs, SSRI, SNRIs), MDMA, and on and on and on.
>>
>>40879024
heroin, morphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, methadone, fentanyl, oxymorphone (opana), hydromorphone (dilaudid), buprenorphine (suboxone/subutex), codeine, opium (i was partial to opioids if you could not tell)

cocaine, methylphenidate, amphetamines

mdma, psilocybin, lsd, pot

throughtout adolescence and my early 20's, doctors have had me on duloxetine, quetiapine, trazedone, paroxetine, bupropion, alprozolam, clonazepam, diazepam

All drugs? Fuck no. Me personally, any drugs you could reasonably see used similarly to alcohol (marijuana for example) seem like good candidates for legalization.

Though even if they stay illegal, I still think non violent addicts should be rehabilitated and not incarcerated. Prison is literally a thug training school. Its not hard for first time offenders (or at least first timers in jail) to become hardened criminals thanks to the DoC.
>>
>>40879629
Vyvanse is fucking intense.
>>
File: 1403134247677.jpg (237KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1403134247677.jpg
237KB, 900x900px
>>40879206
>>40879251
>>40879265
>>40879288
>>40879315
>>40879682

When did /pol/ become reasonable? Did that period of kill purge all the man-children?
>>
>>40879715
Yeah. Vyvanse is a dextroamphetamine pro-drug. Problem with it in my opinion is if you take too much, you're going to be uncomfortable for an entire day. Versus with IR release, it might just be a few hours.

No idea why Vyvanse is so popular now with doctors.
>>
File: 1409887835104.png (476KB, 1828x1801px) Image search: [Google]
1409887835104.png
476KB, 1828x1801px
>>40879024
pic related
>>
>>40879828

Vyvanse? Overdose symptoms may include restlessness, tremor, muscle twitches, rapid breathing, confusion, hallucinations, panic, aggressiveness, muscle pain or tenderness, muscle weakness, fever or flu symptoms, and dark colored urine. These symptoms may be followed by depression and tiredness. Other overdose symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, uneven heartbeats, feeling light-headed, fainting, seizure (convulsions), or coma. Have fun with that.
>>
>>40879828
It's addictive as fuck. Easily the most addictive drug I've ever tried at least.
>>
>>40879828
My roommate got it prescribed for ADHD and I would buy his 50's off him for 5 bucks a pop. I had to stop when I realized I liked 12 hours of speediness way too much.
>>
File: CBD%20for%20pets.jpg (162KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
CBD%20for%20pets.jpg
162KB, 1200x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARZ2Wv2BoFs

Peter Breggin, MD: Do You Have a Biochemical Imbalance? Simple Truths About Psychiatry
http://canna-pet.com/
I tried these, one a day for a month, they helped me get off stimulants.
>>
*stimulants and spice.
>>
>>40879992
Fuck spice man. Way too sketchy compared to the better alternative of weed. That being said I did try it freshman year of college when we inexplicably couldn't find bud and K2 was 4 times cheaper anyway.
>>
File: artie-e.png (628KB, 988x748px) Image search: [Google]
artie-e.png
628KB, 988x748px
>>40879893
"sudden death" was in their commercial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4DNGlZFNTo

>>40879898
Very. For me I'd take one AM, one PM (like 1pm/2pm). Then I'd crash and go to sleep at night, but when I'd wake up I'd feel so nasty until I took that first dose.

Some fucked up shit to give your 12 year old. Amazes me now that I look back on it.

(my parents put me on Adderall around 13. Now I'm 29... finally clean of drugs since 28. I never went to AA, but if they asked me how long in my life I'd been sober, I'd have to answer 14 years TOTAL, in my life, kek. )
>>
File: 1409602757134.jpg (16KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
1409602757134.jpg
16KB, 220x293px
Legalize the useful drugs like amphetamines. They're pretty much legal already considering how easily they throw out prescriptions, but still.

I see no practical benefit from weed or psychedelics and while I would legalize it, I would prefer to find some way that will heavily encourage people to take stimulants rather than get doped up and sit around slurring out nonsense about fractal elves and world peace.
>>
>>40880035
They gave that to you when you were 12?? Jesus fucking christ! It's essentially a 12 hour mild coke binge.
>>
>>40879930
Yeah, stick with IR release study drugs. Much easier to dose with carefully. If first 5mg isn't enough, can then take another 2.5mg, etc. If too much, it'll only be for a little while then will get better, etc.

Vyvanse seems to also have more side effects than the IR amphetamine salts. I'm not sure if this is just me, or if it has something to do with how it works as a pro-drug/conversion into dextroamphetamine
>>
>>40880079
Yeah. I wasn't the only one either. America has a huge speed problem. Also getting on it that young I never learned how to deal with life without some sort of helping drug. Not saying it was my parents fault I became a drug addict, it was mine, but, it didn't help getting on amphetamines that early in my life.
>>
>>40880062
Stimulants are objectively more unhealthy for your body and brain than LSD and marijuana. I've done both and it really does awful things to your heart and puts too much stress on your dopamine receptors.
>>
>>40879024
Classic frat drugs
>coke
>bars
>weed/dabs a few time
>rittalin
>adderall
>vyvanse
>focalin
>pharmaceutical
I prefer coke/adderall/rittalin to weed. I don't like weed at all.
>>
>>40880112
I think it's mostly the medical community's fault for misleading people into thinking that it's a good idea to get 12 year olds addicted to speed.
>>
>>40880135
>I prefer coke/adderall/rittalin to weed. I don't like weed at all

Classic frat mentality bro.
>>
>>40879949
I'm gonna get my dogs and cat high as fuck.
>>
mdma
weed
lsd 25i
Caffeine
Nicotine
I'm pretty off the rails
>>
>>40880178
I just don't like smoking. And good coke is like 80-100 a gram, so I only do it maybe once a month or two months
>>
>>40880204
I think that's a reasonable time interval for coke
>>
I've done weed, acid, DOC, mdma, misc. pills, shrooms, 2BC, other misc. research chemicals, ketamine I might be forgetting some.
For the love of god don't make these things legal, they're all truly awful and addictive. I'm only just now picking up the pieces after being sober for one year. Addiction is a horrible thing. Alcohol is also bad imo but I don't think Prohibition will ever work
>>
>>40880203
Step up your game Australia, that's tame compared to almost every American in this thread.
>>
>>40880221
I'm too fiscally responsible to go fully overboard coke head and blow eveything I have on half a kilo
>>
>>40880157
> I think it's mostly the medical community's fault for misleading people into thinking that it's a good idea to get 12 year olds addicted to speed.
Agreed. I found the doctor that originally treated me as a kid and wanted to kill him.

A part of me says it should be illegal for doctors to write amphetamine prescriptions for people under 18, but, I don't really know if that is the ultimate problem. I think it more has to do with our culture and poor doctor training.
>>
>>40880235
Haven't done anything since 25i bc I got really bad anxiety off of it lmao
>>
File: pepe-mad.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-mad.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>40880135
>Classic frat drugs
fuck off normie
>>
>>40880252
Big pharma man. There's a lot of fucking money to be made in getting children addicted to amphetamines.
>>
>>40880268
Is 25i a hallucinogen? Sounds 2-Ci esque,
>>
>>40879898
>It's addictive as fuck. Easily the most addictive drug I've ever tried at least.
Addictive physical or psychologically?
They're too different things, for me the worst physical was methadone (those 3+ week acute withdrawals), psychologically was MDPV.
>>
>>40880310
Both physically and psychologically.

I'm too afraid of opiates because my dad and sister were both wicked bad junkies.
>>
>>40880117
I'm not concerned with the health issues, honestly. It's the potential social harm that could from widespread usage of psychedelics that I'm concerned about. I don't want to let loose another 1960s. That was just an entire decade of drug fueled stupidity being sprayed all over the western world like a hose filled with shit.

Speed makes you productive, confident, and it doesn't fill your head with pacifist nonsense and turn you into a slurring moron. If you give someone stimulants for a week then he will live more and accomplish more in that one week than several months of some pothead that just sits around smoking all day and talking about how great it would be if everyone just loved each other. So while it may be more dangerous, it's worth it and if you don't have a heart defect then you don't have to worry too much about any significant harm.

Our culture's sanity is slipping away too much as it is. I don't think that we can take another hippie generation.
>>
>>40880309
yeah definitely. Had a really bad trip, was the first big big drug trip I had. Saw some scary shit and now i have panic attacks because of it hahaha. They were really bad for the first few months but its slowly getting easier to deal with
>>
File: jew-feel.jpg (55KB, 571x515px) Image search: [Google]
jew-feel.jpg
55KB, 571x515px
>>40880292
It's a problem.

Also anti-depressants. Some of those are pretty hard to get off of, and the drug companies don't make taper doses.
>>
>>40880346
Rough man, good to hear you're managing it.
>>
>>40879949
I can't find any info, in milligrams, on the doses of those. Am I just missing it?
>>
>>40880354
I had to go on prozac because I was going insane from having at the time undiagnosed lyme disease. I decided to taper off of 20s myself by doing them every other day then I just stopped outright.

I had withdrawals for a week, two days of which I was glued to the couch and constantly wanted to kill myself. It was twisted but after 2 weeks I felt normal again.
>>
I take about 150mg of adderall IR every other day. Days I don't take it I work 6 hours. Days I do I work 14 at least. Amazing drug.
>>
>>40879094
you actually want the state to become a drug dealer?

And you people wonder why the modern state is ridiculed as an institution? It's just a business run by beaurocrats and merchants at this point, not leadership. Why would you support the further erosion and degeneration of the state?

@topic: no legalization. Fucking druggies. Whatever you do do it behind closed doors in your home.
>>
>>40880310
They aren't physically addictive unless you think that feeling sleepy for a few weeks and eating a lot of food is a withdrawal. It's nothing like opiates where you don't even like it anymore but you keep taking it to avoid feeling like you're going to die.
>>
>>40879024
keep them illegal so corporate unemployable people can continue making money on the street and the government can continue funding black ops.

it's a win-win.
>>
>>40880466
I was pretty butthurt for a week and a half or so after stopping taking it for fun. I did it at the most once a week too. I've never felt addicted to something before that.
>>
>>40879024

Legalize them then regulate them like gun ownership.

You should have to pass a standardized test to purchase psychoactive drugs, to prove that you are a responsible user who is not a threat to themselves or others.
>>
>>40880437
Watch your heart man.
>>
>>40880336
>I'm not concerned with the health issues

>Our culture's sanity is slipping away

Make up your mind. Myself, I would have included sanity as a metric of good health.

>If you give someone stimulants for a week then he will live more and accomplish more

9 out of 10 sore-infested binners agree with you there.
>>
>>40880336
And then they'll all die 20 years earlier because their hearts took more than the human body ever evolved for. Not to mention they will be addicted to speed and won't be able to enjoy life without it.
>>
>>40880466
The tired symptoms are withdrawal. They can get much worse than that, trust me.
Opiates cause different withdrawal symptoms but they cause them for essentially the same reason.

I'm just killing time until I can get my drugs refilled. 4 hours to go, fuck.
>>
>>40880445
Our doctors are already drug dealers fuckboy.
>>
>>40880222
what is DOC like?
>>
>>40879265
>>40879315
>taking seroquel
>not feeling utterly embarrassed and emasculated

Seriously. U realize that shit is for really, really crazy people. Like, schizo's.

Get fucking control of yourself anon. Stop being so crazy.
>>
Legalize them all, I say. These compounds are already available. Those that are inclined, will partake and those that are against, ultimately will not. Should not be up to the state.

I have used:

I used to smoke cigarettes, so
>nicotine
>Diazepam/Valium given to me before wisdom teeth extraction (feels good man)
>EtOH
>Vicodin for pain
>Nitrous oxide at dentist
>THC about three times. First time felt nothing, second time felt awful dissociation, third time to confirm weed and I don't get along.

I worked with ibotenic acid in a neuroscience lab. It burns holes in brains to replicate certain injuries.
>>
>>40880612

It's prescribed for many things, even as a sleep aid.
>>
>>40880596
why do you call me fuckboy? You like this state of affairs you asshole?

You like that our doctors deal drugs?
>>
>>40880612
>not realizing he definitely knows what you're telling him
>not knowing what it's like to have schizophrenia in your bloodline
>not realizing the drug is precisely for controlling the crazy
>having the attitudes about mental health of someone who has never been broken or is 17 years old.
>>
>>40880565
>Not to mention they will be addicted to speed and won't be able to enjoy life without it.
Overall I've been taking these drugs for about nine years, and I've gone times where I've needed to do a lot of work and I took well over 100mg of adderall IR on an almost daily basis for over a year, and it's just not hard to kick. Benzo withdrawal was fucking hell on earth, so after going through that, I laugh a little when I hear people say that it's hard to kick an amphetamine habit. As long as you're not busy and you can just lay around for awhile then it's actually relaxing. Last time I dropped amphetamines I just spent a week watching netflix and eating ice cream. It was pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>40880677
Reasonable drug policy reform is not a threat to society. There are so many more massive problems that are rooted in other issues. One of those massive problems, at least in America is people getting busted for pot, going to jail and then becoming actual criminals when they get out. You don't know what it's like Germany. Our drug policy is unreasonable, and the zeitgeist surrounding it is assbackwards. Doctors are getting children hooked on speed and weed gets you thrown in cages with packs of jiggaboos.
>>
>>40880691
>believing the consensus that madness can only be overcome with drugs
>taking those drugs
>being this plebian
>>
>>40880612
It's an atypical antipsychotic. Usually for people with bipolar symptoms.

If you ask someone they'll tell you it is for their sleep (only partially true). It does help people fall asleep but also suppresses REM and deep sleep so a sleep medicine doctor would never use it for that.
>>
I used to say just legalize weed because its the easiest shit in the world to be caught with, and yet the least trouble causing drug of them all.
The only troubles caused by weed are generally when friends family etc etc find out and they say "THATS ILLEGAL YOU KNOW?", and getting caught just fucks you up.
People are scared of drugs almost exclusively because prison time stays with you forever.

Recently I got around to reading "Chasing The Screams", only about a third of the way through, but it goes into detail of how the drug war even started and why it was perpetuated and spread throughout the whole world beyond the american borders.

Its interesting to know that the drug itseld isn't the source of addiction, but the means in which to cope with current circumstances. Kinda explains why all of the biggest shitholes in the world like russia and the middle east have such a fucked alcohol and heroin problem. Read up on the "Rat Park" experiment, an enhanced replication of an old experiment used to scare people out of drugs long ago that consisted of a rat in a cage, and two bottles. One with cocaine/heroin laced water, and one with just water. The rats with literally nothing to do in their tiny empty cage but get gacked or hydrated almost always went for the drugs.

Its kinda mind blowing to know that the drug war has only been a thing for about 100 years, and existed by virtue of perpetual bullshit and the mafia.
What baffles me most is that back in those days, the concept of a Mafia was so baffling to anyone and everyone that it was just shrugged off as some kind of wild conspiracy theory.
Which only makes me think about the shit that the common man would scoff at anything today as a "conspiracy".

The drug war is fucked. But people have grown to accept that now, as if it were common knowledge by this point. The only hurdle stopping it from being a thing isn't acceptance from the general public, but to try and losen the grip of those profiting off of it.
>>
>>40880778
You are the minority. People with different genetic make-ups respond differently to drug use and withdrawal. Amphetamines are notoriously addictive and the withdrawals are hellish.
>>
>>40880677
>You like that our doctors deal drugs?
Well, at least they don't cut their drugs.
>>
>>40880789
and the solution is to legalize the other drug instead of preventing doctors giving drugs to kids?
>>
>>40880797
>I've never had schizophrenia, but I sure would like to pretend I know what it's like
>>
>>40880841
No I phrased that in a shitty way. I was saying that it's fucked up that our doctors prescribe meds to kids, and legalizing weed would be reasonable nationwide.
>>
>>40880880
Speed, not meds*
>>
>>40880880
why not keep weed illegal? Just because people do it, the law has to bend to people? That doesn't make smoking it right. It doesn't accomplish anything.
>>
>>40879024

THC is in no way shape or form a hallucinogen
>>
>>40880928
If alcohol is legal, weed should be legal. I've done both since I was 17 and 18 respectively and weed is objectively less physically harmful, addictive and it is impossible to overdose. Not to mention the lowering inhibitions part of drinking has led to violence and dangerous situations repeatedly today and throughout history.
>>
>>40880941
Mild to the point of being not comparable to real hallucinogens, but it does distort perception in a way that is uniqely different from booze or coke and other non-hallucinogenic drugs.
>>
>>40880812
>>40879024
Fuck i have a meaty typing style.

Anyway; in order of frequency of use
Caffiene
Nicotine
Weed
Shrooms
LSD
25-i

MDMA
Speed

the last two I do not care much about and don't plan on doing again. Its just not for me.

I enjoy a yearly trip with close friends, so long as its a tight circle and of substance.
I just like weed though. I smoke it in ticks and tocks. Every morning before breakfast and every night before bed for about a week.
And then a week or two of being sober.
Being sober after a weed streak is like a high in itself.
>>
>>40880818
>and the withdrawals are hellish
In what way specifically? I've seen plenty of people whining about amphetamine withdrawals and they whine about the same exact things that I feel whenever I stop taking amphetamines, it's just that they've never been through a withdrawal that was worse than that so they just lay around moaning all day like a little kid with a belly ache. It's just extreme fatigue, a huge appetite, and apathy. It's unpleasant if you try to work while experiencing this, but if you can just crash for a week or two then there's nothing even remotely hellish about it. Hellish is a withdrawal that feels like you have the worst flu imaginable and it never seems like it's going to end, vomiting all over yourself, horrible insomnia, shaking uncontrollable, feeling like you're always about to pass out, feeling like electricity is rattling around in your bones, and the constant fear that it'll trigger a seizure or kill you.

Amphetamine withdrawals really do feel like a holiday in comparison to a physical withdrawal that is actually hellish.
>>
>>40880999
weed is very psychoactive and makes people retarded and lazy. I have experience with both as well and I've seen people on it for years. The weed people actually change in personality and behaviour while the alcohol people generally don't, even if their habit is unhealthy like every friday.
weed is much worse than people think, but it looks harmless.
>>
>>40881034

it does not distort your visiual or auditory perception whatsoever. Perhaps your enjoyment or appreciation, but not actually causing a distortion to your reality. It is nothing like mushrooms or LSD I don't understand where this myth comes from.
>>
>>40880778
>Benzo withdrawal was fucking hell on earth, so after going through that, I laugh a little when I hear people say that it's hard to kick an amphetamine habit.
Yeah benzo withdrawal is way worse than amphetamine withdrawal. That shit is fucking unreal.

Let's put it this way: one can kill you, one makes you tired and cranky.
>>
>>40881066
I strongly diagree, first that you think drinking a lot doesn't change people, and two that stoners have to be spacey and brain dead. If I drank as much as I smoked weed, I'd be fucking dead at 23. Instead I'm a productive guy, personable and people are almost always surprised when they find out I smoke weed. Moderation is necessary in all drugs, but once again if you had two identical twins, one who got high and one who got drunk just as much, the drunken one would be more likely and sooner pick up adverse health effects and addiction. I'd choose being a stoner over a boozehound any day. I was also vehemently opposed to weed while being someone who drank before I tried it and realized I was profoundly mislead about its effects and general nature.
>>
>>40880354
Okay so I was watching some american public access tv through some link on /tv/ a while ago.
And holy shit
the ads for anti depressants, and just over the counter pills in general is astonishing. Like, holy hell, Australia just gets headache meds, nicotine pacthes/gums, and hay feaver tablet commercials.

All of the shit I see from american TV even has those tiny fine print shit at the bottom that lists all of the psychotic shit like suicidal tendancies, depression, anxiety, that just flash for just barely long enough for you to even notice.
>>
Why does the human body have so much trouble dealing with a withdrawal from downers but not with uppers? Downer withdrawals seem like they beat the shit out of you and leave you an inch away from death. Is the human body just better suited to bouncing back from a stimulant dependency while something about a depressant dependency is much harder for the body to adapt to?
>>
>weed is not addictive I can tell you for sure because I smoke it everyday
>also it cures cancer
I really hate how deluded pot heads are. At least other drugs users can admit that the drug they're taking is harmful. Potheads are so adamant that it's effects are purely positive that it's funny. I've never met someone who can smoke weed in moderation
>>
>>40881056
>Anonymous (ID: Mt2BL8EU) 01/23/15(Fri)03:27:47 No.40881056â–¶
what was yr 25i experience like?
>>
>>40881202
Yeah the U.S. has rediculous drug usage.

More regulations should be put on the manufacturers and doctors than on the users.

Doctors prescribing amphetamines and benzodiazepines and other shit should be held accountable by their license.

Manufacturers of antidepressants and benzos should be required to offer clinics to get clean from those drugs.
>>
In order of preference -

Weed
MDMA/MDA
Acid
Mescaline
Benzos (pref xanax)
Shrooms
Amphetamines
Ritalin
Nitrous
Opium
Oxy & Hyrdo
Coke
Salvia
Ketamine/Horse tranqs
Ether
DXM
Various muscle relaxers

Dont get me wrong, I love em all. Everything should be legal to own/use. The super addictive drugs - heroin, coke, crack, PCP, meth should have high penalty for selling/making. The super benign ones - weed and shrooms should be legal/taxed. The stuff in the middle should only carry minor penalties for selling - large fines and community service.
>>
>>40881278
I think to do with a state of being anxious being so much worse than tired. A quiet mind is better than the agitated. Agitated minds make all the physical symptoms like fight or flight response kick in.

Benzo withdrawal feels like a fucking lion is chasing you as soon as you wake up (if you got any sleep).
>>
>>40881202
The American government is basically a puppet for our largest MNC's and that includes drug companies. They have a stranglehold on public policy and when you see powerful drugs being advertised on TV, it's a manifestation of that.

We live in a fucking dystopia over here.
>>
>>40881400
Those drug lobbyists too.

Also how they are sold. Ever see a drug rep? They are all pretty girls that take the doctors out to lunch and shit.

I'd like to kill whoever came up with that
>>
The criminalization of recreational drug use is pretty bad.

Whats worse is the criminalization of medical and therapeutic use. Its more than just marijuana for cancer and aids. Indole alkaloids can cure PTSD and theres so much more.
>>
>>40881376
Yep, and your nervous system is like an electrical storm. Tried cold turkey for 1 day from a 10mg/day xanax habit. BAD IDEA. Felt like lightning was shooting down my spine. Once I realized I would likely die from cold turkey, I tapered off with KPins. Much ore manageable. That shit was one of the toughest things I've ever had to deal with. Still, benzos are easier to beat that a serious nicotine habit, at least for me.
>>
>>40881304
sick quote bro

It was pretty interesting
Was a few years ago, but haven't done it since.
It was a lovely experience with some great friends, it started off shaky for me though.

But thats because I was at a festival and hadn't eaten a proper meal in like a day or two.
I'm a stingy fuck, and I seek to sustain myself in a minimalist fashion. So for that morning my sustinance consisted of aldi brand up and go, and some shitty instant coffee because caffiene is my most troublesome addiction.

We went to the creek corner to sit away from any and all strangers, my lips and gums were going numb from the tab under my tongue, so I bent down to the creeks edge and hand a handful of water. I accidentally washed away the tab out of my mouth and even made a shit attempt at chasing after it.
I said fuck it though, it was well past the twenty minute mark.

After a while, I stood up and walked away from the group, saying I needed to piss. I walked for what I thought was at least a good 20-30 meters. Keeled over, hands to knees, and threw up the nastiest liquid based vom I'd ever had. It was quick though. I got back to the pod and realized they all heard me and asked if I was alright. I then noticed I'd just gone a few meters past one of the trees. I knew at that point I was well into it.

I don't know how to describe it, its not as heavy as acid it. Its quite sharp on the mind, has a closer peak time at like 4 hours, and then drops and tapers off for the next 7 or 8 hours. Very similar to LSD, but with the minus of the numbing and making you queesy on the initial entry of the trip. Probably not good for first timers, as they'd probably freak and not know why they felt ill.

It doesn't have anywhere near as long a legs as acid does, thats for sure. Once its over, its over, and you notice it. It doesn't bleed back into soberiety like LSD does I feel.
>>
>>40881461
It's a serious fucking problem. Have you heard how many kids are on psychoactive drugs in elementary school for relatively normal childhood behavior and personality traits?
>>
>>40881494
I've never smoked, is the nicotine habit because of all the psychological things? Like ability to go outside and smoke, etc? I would imagine physically it isn't harder than a downer, but psychologically I could see it. But I don't really know since I haven't experienced it myself
>>
>>40881494
I regret saying amphetamine withdrawals were hell, I also had an extremely mild budding of an addiction.
>>
>People saying that US doctors are fucked up for so easily prescribing drugs while also endorsing complete legalization of drugs.

I don't get it. What's the difference?

For example, I know that my doctor is a fucking quack that will give me anything I want as long as I drop a few generic symptoms from a wikipedia article. When I wanted speed to help me study then I went in, mentioned a few random ADHD symptoms off wikipedia, and I was out with my prescription in less than 10 minutes. The amount of time spent actually talking to him was probably 2 minutes.

As long as you realize that the doctors are just drug dealers then you can do your own research online and weigh the pros and cons, just like you would if these drugs were legalized and you were thinking about buying some.
>>
>>40881567
I don't know the numbers, but I'm sure it is rediculous. Also the country ignores the resulting speed addiction problems that arise from it. A night on /b/ you'll see more amphetamine posts than any other drug, including alcohol
>>
>>40881574
I smoked a pack a week one summer and quit with no problem at the end of the summer because going outside in the New England winter is something I don't want to do unless it's necessary or I'm snowboarding.
>>
>>40881533
sorry m8 sleepy. had a really bad trip on it, dont think i'll give it another go sadly
>>
>>40881617
No doubt there is a personal responsibility problem, but on OPs topic it feels relevant to note the worst offenders are the doctors and drug companies.

Also in my case I was put on drugs before I even knew what a stimulant really did let alone the implications. That isn't that rare either.
>>
>>40881574
For one, nicotine is relatively benign at least from a short term perspective. One cig is not going to kill you. Meanwhile, when you've had enough of benzos, you prolly cant remember shit from the past coupe months or years and you're damn well ready to quit. Also, cigs are everywhere, access is too easy. I've made it nine months on cigs but get dragged back in every time. Vaping now, which will be totally impossible to quit because I feel there are so few negatives to it, aside from my wifes bitching.
>>
>>40881618
Opiates too. In Mass it's a huge fucking problem, I know multiple people who've Od'd some of them dead and almost all of them started with percs. I graduated in high school in 2010 when I only knew two guys who did percs, now a huge part of my old high school is addicted to percs. It's an epidemic up here.
>>
>>40881705
Missed the most important part - nicotine craving is also amazingly strong
>>
>>40881567
Okay this one in particular really irks me.
It almost seems that every single kid who isn't paying attention in class or is distracted by someone elses phone or their phone or something out the window is diagnosed with ADD or ADHD and given meds to mute them.

Seriously, there are so many more things to distract kids than ever before, and yet we complain and become PUZZLED at HOW could they possibly find all that shit more interesting that standardized education?! GEE I FUCKING WONDER.

In my upbringing in primary school and highschool, I never fucking paid attention in class. I was always mc'guivering some shit in my pencil case or watching how the birds trounce around the grass outside to trick worms into thinking its raining. Teachers didn't tell my folks to drug me, instead they sat and talked to me, asked me what I was doing and why. I'd be frank with them when I didn't feel like being a smart ass, and they'd tell other teachers who might have something relevant to my interests to teach me.
I whittled pencils in the middle of class, I got introduced to sculpting rather than clay pottery in art. I still make sculptures because it seems like my teachers gave a shit enough to notice what I might find a passion in.

I took that all for granted, and realize I could have had it so much worse had I been in some other country.
>>
Entry level shit should be legal.

I've done....wow, let's see. Weed, painkiller/opiates for Crohn's disease, Xanax to curb the anxiety caused by said painkillers/opiates, all kinds of pharmaceuticals for that matter including Tramadol, Dilaudid, Valuum, Vicodin, Percocet, Klonopin, Oxy and Roxy, etc. LSD (weak, hard to find quality acid), shrooms, MDMA, cocaine, snorted heroine once but it was the worst and most overrated drug I've ever done. Can't believe people get hooked on that low tier shit. "Hey, wanna feel sick, tired, and unhappy for a few hours? Try heroin!"

Oh I forgot those few times I did homemade, microwaved L with a few friends. Weird times.
>>
>>40881758
Is this is a problem in Australia too?
>>
>>40881667
It is nearly 4 so yeah, understandable.

I very rarely get to hear tales of bad trips. Never had one, just oncomfortable moments with sober people encounters.

Oh yeah, I've also done DMT recently. That was kinda fucked/cool. Too short though, noticably so.

How'd you get into a bad trip? Bad crowd? Shitty environment? Went into it with some personal baggage that you couldn't shake?
>>
>>40881799

Homemade microwaved K*
>>
>>40881799
What's L?
>>
>>40881826
Ohhh
>>
File: 13642984616037.jpg (29KB, 360x355px) Image search: [Google]
13642984616037.jpg
29KB, 360x355px
>>40881617
>Asked my doctor if adderall was dangerous after I had been taking it for months.
>"Sudden death if you have a heart deformity, but it would have killed you by now if you had that problem, so congratulations on being born with a normal heart! Long term side effects? Well, we've all gotta die someday."

Having a jewish doctor is terrifying. I don't even ask questions anymore because I know he doesn't give a shit.
>>
Legalize everything.

I've done DMT/LSD/AMT/25i/2C-B/MDMA/MDA/Cubensis Mushrooms/Weed/Booze/Nicotine/Caffeine (one of the worst out the whole lot caffeine)
>>
>>40881824
we were watching tv and my friend said the guy was scaring him. then southpark was on and we thought the characters were talking about killing us. was convinced i was stuck in a loop and that i had killed everyone around me and i was going to wake up in hospital in cuffs. have pretty shitty anxiety now lmao
>>
>>40881871
There's a lot of jewish doctors man, like it or not the jews are smart.
>>
>>40881815
No. I should have clarified, I noticed this as a trend in America from all the americans that I've met IRL and online.
I never even really knew that people who didn't actually have a disorder COULD get their hands on them.

Here, the only ones I knew on meds as a kid were the legitimately hyper active disfunctional students who literally could not sit still unless they popped a pill.
>>
>>40881898
This is true, I'd rather have Dr. Shekelstein than Dr. Mugabe
>>
>>40881886
Not to add a drug to your problems from doing drugs, but have you tried doing molly or K once since then? It can seriously help if done responsibly in a good environment with good people and/or music.
>>
>>40881898
Thats why the holocaust was a bad idea. Why kill them when we can enslave them to preform mental labor. Its tax return season. Imagine how little it would cost to pay someone to have their jew-slave do it for you.
>>
>>40881925
Lol doctor Mugabe will give you a blunt and tell you to leave and get some pussy.
>>
>>40881901
It's awful man, you're lucky that your country isn't rotten with corruption to our level.
>>
>>40881935
Enslaved people tend to get freed generations later by people who don't think they should be enslaved anymore. Hitler was looking for a more permanent, perhaps final solution.
>>
>>40881886
See that is why I advise people to stay away from their phones and electronic devices in general with psychedelics.

Theres so much that you can observe where a lapse in context can send you somewhere you really don't want to be.
Its always also good to have a baby sitter, someone with enough experience with the drug to empathise with your situation and catch you when you're about to fall into somewhere dark.

I always take psychedelics early in the day in a big natural environment free from the unpredictable bothers of strangers and technology. All you've got to satisfy your trip is your own curiosity and the limited amount of shit around you that only get more fascinating as time goes on.

My last acid trip I had a friend who was rolling on MD ready to tip over laying across my lap and I got a lot of grotty nasty vibes from him that I couldn't shake, and then another more sober friend comes in with his 3DS into my tent, and suddenly I got hit with the feeling that I was back at home, the last place I wanted to be at the time, like everything I'd experienced up until that point was a dream and I woke up back in my house of video games and depressed parents.
>>
>>40882061
talking to other trippers makes me feel so much better because i honestly felt like i was becoming schizo. thanks m8
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>What are drugs you have done?

Acetaminophen maybe once every two months. I don't even drink caffeine.

>mfw I didn't expect /pol/ to be so unpure
>>
File: 252562626.jpg (251KB, 754x965px) Image search: [Google]
252562626.jpg
251KB, 754x965px
>>40881758
Have you noticed how almost all of these kids are boys?

The root problem goes back to the shift in education that started in the US at around the 1960s and spearheaded primarily by liberals and women. Previously, teaching had always been based around the traditional competitive teaching style that has always worked very well for boys. The teacher encourages the students to compete, there are very few group projects, independence is encouraged, there are no classroom presentations or any of the other very social learning activities.

In the 1960s though, the cooperative teaching style that we use today was phased in. Mostly in an attempt to help female students get ahead, so now all assignments became group work, extremely social, competition is bad, etc, and basically everything that makes a normal young boy's eyes glaze over with boredom.

This was successful in the sense that girls skyrocketed, but now boys were falling behind and many boys just didn't give a shit anymore, so here's where "ADHD" comes in and the mass usage of prescription amphetamines on young boys. It's pretty much the only way to get some boys to be able to learn anything in this extremely feminized learning environment.
>>
>>40880612
I actually am a diagnosed schizophrenic.

Also thanks for demonstrating you don't know shit by assuming schizos are "really, really crazy people", it's like you get that impression straight from the media.

Oh wait, you did.
>>
File: 1392174999027.gif (2MB, 310x325px) Image search: [Google]
1392174999027.gif
2MB, 310x325px
>>40882110
>mfw you're gay
>>
>>40881898
A Jew doctor got me on stimulants ... Took a human one to say I was on too many drugs.

Jews just want their shekels. Brain power is no good as a doctor if they are only interested in themselves.
>>
>>40880928
>being this much of a statist
>>
I snort heroin every single day. Shit is fun.
>>
>>40882135
Interesting.

what is the male to female prescription rate for amphetamines though?
>>
>>40880222
>they're all truly awful and addictive
No they aren't. Just because you can't handle them doesn't mean anything
>>
>>40879024

Nice try, FBI
>>
>>40882421
>male to female prescription rate for amphetamines

In the US, ADHD is diagnosed in boys at a rate of two to four times that of girls, and if you assume that most of those people followed their doctor's suggestion to put them on medication then it's a significantly higher number of boys who are being prescribed amphetamines.
>>
>>40882603
>giving hyperactive kids amphetamines
Why? Seriously, why?
>>
Weed, Lsd, Mdma, ecstasy, poppers, alcohol

Only weed should be legal, and maybe lsd too for study purposes/psychiatrists. The other hard drugs are too harmfull
>>
>>40882626
It forces them to think that the classes are interesting. Speed looks like you're hyper because you're talking a mile a minute, but mentally it keeps them intensely focused on one thing at a time and they will lock onto whatever you direct them towards because the amphetamines will make it seem interesting even if they normally would hate it. Currently they're just all over the place and bouncing between from one thing to another every few seconds.
>>
>>40882603
Wow. Very interesting.
>>
File: 1370206115157.gif (2MB, 220x187px) Image search: [Google]
1370206115157.gif
2MB, 220x187px
What's with all these weak normalfag druggies on my /pol/. GTFO degenerates
>>
>>40882729
Fair, the only big-boy stimulant I've had is MDMA so I don't know a lot about the effects of other stuff
I know speed helps focus, but I really can't see it being healthy neurologically at all for those children
>>40882774
Addiction is the degeneracy, not occasional recreational use
>>
>>40882774
A) not only normies use drugs, depends on the drug
B) Some of these people went on amohetamines by their parents and/or for medical reasons (regardless of outcome).

not a whole lot of normie drugs being talked about here other than the amohetamines. Benzos and opiates are not a favorite of normies.
>>
>>40882774
>Using 4chan
>Anything but the utmost degeneracy
>>
>>40882774
Yeah, I think a lot of new people are here from the raid.
>>
>>40882864
/pol/ has always had a lot of libertarians m8
A couple of years back the whole board was pretty much all natsoc vs. libertarian with the occasional commie troll thread
>>
File: 1421937743148.jpg (150KB, 638x671px) Image search: [Google]
1421937743148.jpg
150KB, 638x671px
reportan

saved my life.
>>
>>40879024
>cannabis
>hallucinogenic
Kek
I've done weed, coke, shrooms, acid and that's pretty much it. Don't really want to try anything else. Coke is fun on occasion, acid kicks ass, shrooms are fuckin weird and eeed is the most amazing this to ever hit my lungs.
>>
>>40882948
Yeah, libertarians, not actual drug users.
>>
>>40882996
>cannabis
>hallucinogenic
It can be a bit. Not a proper trip by any means but shit can get wavy if you smoke enough. Try eccies as well mate, they're better than coke
>>40882998
As long as you're not an addict and drugs don't get in the way there's no problems m8
>>
>>40882967
epileptic?
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.