[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[trigger warning] When mewt did this I finally snapped. This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: you won a nothing!.gif (911KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
you won a nothing!.gif
911KB, 171x141px
[trigger warning]

When mewt did this I finally snapped. This is my last post on this imageboard just to warn you.

I don't remember what day it was, 2-3 days ago as I'm only beginning to become lucid now.

When pol was shut down I suffered a massive panic attack, I got violent, started breaking stuff, I saw everything through a red mist. I thought it was over that they are coming for me. It took my father and brother to subdue me. Then they called my therapist and at first I refused to talk to her.

Then something incredible happened.

That kind old woman reached out and touched my hand. And at that point, my first voluntary physical contact with a woman other than my mother in my entire life something broke inside, it snapped, and I started crying.

I told her everything, \pol\, I told her about the happy merchants, I told her about natsoc, about the love and tolerance, about what we did to zoe quinn, about how we stalked rape victims, literally every single thing I was up to in here and /new/ before that.

The session lasted for hours and my father will be working overtime but it was so worth it. We had to take breaks, especially when I got to the Holocaust and my therapist had to step outside and compose herself because it was especially traumatic for her but I don't want to get into that.

She had to call the police for my own safety, they took notes or some shit, I don't really remember because I was kinda low back then but they didn't bring me in or anything. My father took me home and I've been on alprazolam these past three days and I'm only beginning to feel better. Tomorrow I will check into a mental health institution for observation and SSRI and I know it will be hard but its the only way.

I can't believe a bunch of fucks like you tricked me all these years, fed me all that hate bullshit. I want to thank christopher poole so much for doing this, otherwise I would have kept wasting my life on this sorry ass excuse of a page.

Goodbye, pol, and fuck you.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>400061922
We love you too :3 <3
>>
[trigger warning]

>>400061922
Lol faggot
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40006192
You weren't meant to stick the red pill there...

11/10
>>
File: goshdangitbobbeh.jpg (95KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
goshdangitbobbeh.jpg
95KB, 740x740px
[trigger warning]

ITT: The newfag NEETS get washed out

OP *chons used to go down all the time before cloudflare, you're just a little bitch looking for a new excuse as to why you're dysfunctional.

>how we stalked rape victims

Lol wtf nah nigga, you done that. Don't put that on us, just because you bit for an astroturfer doesn't mean we're all that stupid
>>
[trigger warning]

>>400061922
Enjoy your chemical kosh.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40006192
topkek
>>
[trigger warning]

>>400061922

4/10 Not bad for a joo
>>
[trigger warning]

>>400061922
Nice, some new pasta.

Sieg Heil
>>
File: 1416022680590.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
1416022680590.png
1MB, 642x767px
[trigger warning]

hang in there OP we all been there
>>
[trigger warning]

>>400061922
you sound like a simpleton. Like a weak minded child that would believe anything and everything they are told.

No different than any mentally ill MRA. Good riddens
>>
[trigger warning]

When mewt did this I finally snapped. This is my last post on this imageboard just to warn you.

I don't remember what day it was, 2-3 days ago as I'm only beginning to become lucid now.

When pol was shut down I suffered a massive panic attack, I got violent, started breaking stuff, I saw everything through a red mist. I thought it was over that they are coming for me. It took my father and brother to subdue me. Then they called my therapist and at first I refused to talk to her.

That kind old woman reached out and touched my hand. And at that point, my first voluntary physical contact with a woman other than my mother in my entire life something broke inside, it snapped, and I started crying.

I told her everything, \pol\, I told her about the happy merchants, I told her about natsoc, about the love and tolerance, about what we did to zoe quinn, about how we stalked rape victims, literally every single thing I was up to in here and /new/ before that.

The session lasted for hours and my father will be working overtime but it was so worth it. We had to take breaks, especially when I got to the Holocaust and my therapist had to step outside and compose herself because it was especially traumatic for her but I don't want to get into that.

She had to call the police for my own safety, they took notes or some shit, I don't really remember because I was kinda low back then but they didn't bring me in or anything. My father took me home and I've been on alprazolam these past three days and I'm only beginning to feel better. Tomorrow I will check into a mental health institution for observation and SSRI and I know it will be hard but its the only way.

I can't believe a bunch of fucks like you tricked me all these years, fed me all that hate bullshit. I want to thank christopher poole so much for doing this, otherwise I would have kept wasting my life on this sorry ass excuse of a page.

>>
[trigger warning]

I can't believe a bunch of fucks like you tricked me all these years, fed me all that hate bullshit. I want to thank christopher poole so much for doing this, otherwise I would have kept wasting my life on this sorry ass excuse of a page

>>
[trigger warning]

She had to call the police for my own safety, they took notes or some shit, I don't really remember because I was kinda low back then but they didn't bring me in or anything. My father took me home and I've been on alprazolam these past three days and I'm only beginning to feel better. Tomorrow I will check into a mental health institution for observation and SSRI and I know it will be hard but its the only way

>>
[trigger warning]

>>400061922
The therapist was a Jew wasn't it?
>>
[trigger warning]

I have a hard time believing anyone is so devoid of hot pockets thinking that you literally parrot everything you read on a website known for raids, stalking, and pranks because you were told it was real.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40006633
Yeah, it was a happy merchant, guessed it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>400061922
You must be seriously mentally ill. Jesus, I hope they lock you up for life.

/p.o.l/ is great, but for the mentally ill that can't see fact from fiction I cold imagine both /p.o.l/ and /x/ being hell.
>>
[trigger warning]

So you can funpost on tumblr without captcha? neat.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>400067044
>worldfilters
just like old /b/, I like it.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>400066333

Nah, he literally was a Rapist.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40006634
Really? You get the exact same kind of blind acceptance of ideas/"facts" on tumbler and other sites, only they rant about shit from the opposite viewpoint.

I think the majority of "extremists" in the whole SocJus/NatSoc argument are really the same people, encouraging people to fight amongst themselves instead of coming together and identifying the real issues.

Divide and distract, co-opt and control.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>400061922
>That kind old woman reached out and touched my hand.
Letting a woman touch you. Next you'll be letting one cut your hair.
Cluck.
>>
[trigger warning]

>>40006741
Well there are many people here who are unable to identify social cues and the text-based discussion of this site make the even harder. Common jokes are often misconstrued as attacks or trolling because there's this constant air of hostility and people are insanely defensive here.
So, while it was false to say I find it hard to believe, it still amazes me everytime I see someone pull shit like this.
>>
File: 1412084084824.png (291KB, 368x290px) Image search: [Google]
1412084084824.png
291KB, 368x290px
[trigger warning]

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: lolkek.jpg (109KB, 540x362px) Image search: [Google]
lolkek.jpg
109KB, 540x362px
[trigger warning]

>>40007247
Poe's law.

When people become so extreme/idiotic that their views are indistinguishable from trolling, and consequently, trolls are actually taken seriously.

Pic related.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.