>thinking neutrality exists in WW3.
When Russian nukes and biological agents start blasting the shit out of Germany, Belgium, France, and Italy... Switzerland will be forced in NATOs side due to physical location.
Whatever, I'm from Iceland. Point is that we pretty much hate everyone, but we would never fight alongside ZOG powers.
I'd say that 90% chance that we're neutral, and 10% chance that we fight alongside Russia, although more economically then military.
It will probably be more of a ying yang type war, starting out with Russia and its allies against NATO+USA. After that China and Pakistan against India. Iran Hezbollah and Syria against Suadi Arabia and Israel. Just happening all at the same time because the biggest stabilizers (USA and Russia) are warring and distracted.
you dont mess with the GIUK gap so you basically are NATO pawns
They wont be at war with each other
German will be more NATO but they rely heavily on Russia and have many sympathetic Russian elements. East Germans are very Slav like due to the number of rapes after WW2.
É, realmente. O BRICS é só uma ilusão.