[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the Daily Show put out shit pieces like this? http:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: Jon_Jewart.jpg (28KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Jon_Jewart.jpg
28KB, 600x350px
Why does the Daily Show put out shit pieces like this? http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/5ndnit/jessica-s-feminized-atmosphere

Also why does the Daily Show just suck in general?
>>
>>36735103
>Also why does the Daily Show just suck in general?

Because it's a progressive agitprop commentary show pretendiing to be comedy.
>>
File: 1402163495114.jpg (114KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1402163495114.jpg
114KB, 640x427px
>>36735103
Dude, I'd fuck the shit out of Jessica Williams. Then I'd use that said shit as lube and titty fuck her.
>>
>>36735103
A hell of a lot of the older staff members who would take shots at both right and left have left recently, and seemingly been replaced by kids out of college who are all SJWs.

Is it just me or is Jessica Williams is awful? Her timing and delivery both suck.
>>
>>36735103
Not as bad as Real Time.
>>
>>36735103
Even when i was blue pilled i hated this show. Its like he has to signal for the audience to laugh because he isnt even funny
>>
>>36735103
Didn't watch the video, but I just wanted to chime in with how I hate the Daily Show. It's just him screaming, and he's not even joking about the shit he says so it's not really comedy. It's just his/his team of writers' liberal rants.
>>
>>36735326
Is anything?
>>
>>36735253
I've never found her funny
>>
>>36735103
I've been watching the Daily Show for a few years now.
In general I really like the show but since they added Jessica Williams I've been seeing more crap pieces like this.
It's either her or the writers that put put this garbage. Either way, I hope it stops.
>>
>>36735103
I am legitimately confused by that. What the fuck is the message they are even trying to convey? There's just no logic to follow. Maybe I'm just retarded, but that seemed to have no point.
>>
>>36735253
>Jessica William
This is about the time I stopped watching the show and havent seen any of it in probably 2 years. I used to like the show and it was more rational and took shots at left and right (even though they took more shots at the right but Glenn Beck IS a crazy person).

Now it's this shit show like the video in the OP because social justice became a big thing over the years. A while before they gave Olivia Munn a few spots on the show is when I noticed the quality starting to slip more and more rapidly and then they gave this unfunny bitch a job and she is literally just the worst because she is criminally unfunny. Timing, her jokes, her voice, her attitude. Everything about her feels forced and isnt funny.
>>
>>36735103
A little while ago they did a hard hitting piece with that new white guy over Gawker and aggregate news media like it. In some graphics they had put up Huffington Post and Salon, sites that Daily Show never criticized EVER. I thought it was a real turning point for the show, that he would have an actual, somewhat-balanced comedy news show.

It's been about a month and a half since then, maybe longer. I gave up on the show, and I'm a Leftist. I went for the show for laughs, not to be pandered to.
>>
It's kikery that teaches young people to mock all authority that isn't kikery itself?
>>
>>36735889
Absolutely agree, and its that same timeframe when at the end of the show Stewart was saying goodbye to more and more staff members who were leaving.
>>
>>36735481
It's called dry humour, Amerifat.
>>
The Daily Show is awesome. Faux News is, like, totally ghey because it's entertainment disguised as news whereas The Daily Show is an entertainment............it's the best news show around, brah.
>>
>>36735821
Women have it worse because they get hit on when they dont want to be hit on.
>>
Look at the kike behind the show itself and you'll know why

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/25249879/
>>
Jessica Williams is the Yoko Ono of the Daily Show. No talent and she probably plays the race/sex card anytime any of the other writers think her ideas are shit.

I don't want to be patronized by a horse-faced bitch when I'm trying to relax.
>>
File: Jews did this..png (307KB, 960x493px) Image search: [Google]
Jews did this..png
307KB, 960x493px
Who could be behind this?
>>
>>36735889

the show has been horrible propaganda from the start. you changed. the show didnt.

jon leibowitz's brother runs the new york stock exchange
>>
my ex brother-in-law had a segment on the show back in 1999
>>
>>36735103
Because people have different opinions?
>>
>>36736377

This is false. The show was great pre-bush-9/11. Even with a jew host it was more about making fun of politics... now its just a hard left wing shill.
>>
>>36736104
Such a tough life. Did you hear that one girl was told that somebody wanted to shit on her tits? God, I'm surprised she doesn't have ptsd
>>
>>36735821
Their point is that sexism against women is still a problem despite what some people say. People of course referring to a handful of hosts on fox news in which they cite cherry picked news segments. This particular piece wants to make women believe they have experienced sexism if they have received an innocuous compliment in their daily lives. It's part of an overarching narrative to make women believe they are victims and that the ones that are victimizing them are right wing republicans. It's the same story every time they cover the violence against women act and the paycheck fairness act. The real comedic value of the show comes from realizing that person crying sexism and discrimination got her job strictly on the merits of being a black women.
>>
File: like_diversify_israel.png (30KB, 353x382px) Image search: [Google]
like_diversify_israel.png
30KB, 353x382px
>>36735195
Help us get our people to the promised land.
>>
>>36736996
It makes me so mad anon
>>
>>36736489
But aired a segment criticizing isreals handling of the sandniggers in Gaza. Stewart may be a jew but hes no Zionist.
>>
>>36736377
Naw it was pretty funny when all the comedians and writers were white. Once they started turning it into the minority report, surprise surprise, it became shit. I really wish I was joking about that
>>
>>36737552
>the minority report
That is going to suck. Wilmore is terrible, he clearly has only got the show because he's black.
>>
lel those two guys who "harassed" her in the vid may have made the most mild comments of all time
>>
>>36738181
>tfw the show used to just be funnier

Back then they just laughed at everything and didn't make long stupid speeches about shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BYpLjSFUas
>>
>>36735103
Jewish war against whites and conservatives.
>>
>>36735103
Daily Show is Dem liberal propaganda. And Stewart is a bitch.
>>
>>36735481
It always seemed like alot of the stuff wasn't written by him, and he'd have a look his face like he didn't even think it was funny.
>>
>>36735103
Because Stewbeef won't nut up and do some real goddamn journalism.
>>
They spent a whole week talking about gun control in the UK and Australia, after Sandy Vagina. They made it out like gun control magically wiped out all the crimes with guns. The only humor was them making fun of progun people. The whole thing was a huge misrepresentation of the how effective/ineffective those gun control laws were and are.
>>
>>36739193
good job OP
>>
>>36735948
>I went for the show for laughs, not to be pandered to.
>not to be pandered to.

Implying thats not the reason most of the people watch that show.
>>
It isn't too bad, I think he's funny. His show s to make fun of news. He puts comedy over politics which is not to say he doesn't have an agenda. I don't like how he treats the gun control issue or the Jew running the Media issue, I will say.
>>
>>36739641

I'd reckon that the show changed over the years. After Colbert got big they sort of became self-aware and began to pander to the left more and more. I think it was probably around the time Obama took office, around 2007-2009 especially as Comedy Central's core audience of teens/twentysomethings began to abandon TV for the likes of reddit and 9gag. At that point the show sort of realized that they could make money just shilling for the left, but it could also probably be because all the writers (including stewart) are all boomers that can't understand scary things like racist humor or non-political correctness.
>>
>>36739758
They have racist humor. Comedians tend to not be PC as a general rule. I remember some group wanted to ban the word nigger and the Daily Show shat on their lives.
>>
>>36739835

I remember that too, but I also remember that being in like 2003 or 2004.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.