[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Let's talk about why /pol/ and feminists...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 434
Thread images: 213
File: cat.jpg (726 KB, 1280x1714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat.jpg
726 KB, 1280x1714
This board often complains about sluts with a strange love/hate relationship centering around hating them, and wanting them

ITT we will discuss why this hate is irrational

Frequent complaints are

>Sluts only want to have sex with physically attractive men
>Sluts have sex with lots of men
>Sluts won't have sex with me
>Sluts don't like virgins

Let's break these down

1. Be honest here. We're all guys- we want attractive women. That's the truth of the matter- we desire pretty girls, we hit on pretty girls, we try to bed pretty girls. No one lusts after cows.

But if a women wants an attractive man and seeks the same things we do, mainly beauty out of mates, she is somehow a monster for desiring the same things we do.

2. Sure- but if there were lots of attractive women throwing themselves at you, wouldn't you have a lot of sex too? Of course you would.

3.If you were attractive, would you want to have sex with someone that physically repulsed you? No, of course not. Why work out and take great efforts to look good just to have sex with people that disgust you?

4. If no other girl wants to have sex with someone, is it not reaonable to assume something is wrong? In most cases there is, as seen by the way wizards post.

The irony is that pol also hates feminists, who also hate sluts. Becuase feminists are just female /pol/ users: they hate sluts becuase they are jealous that they are pretty, and men are interested, so they make men out to be evil.

Just remember that you don't need to use "sour grapes" you don't need to pretend you hate people that you desire, all you need to do is make an effort to be a better person and you can have them like everyone else.

Most of the things that will make sluts want you, such as being fit, being a friendly person, and being well adjusted are not only going to make them want you, they are good for yourself too.
>>
>>35242744
Is that why feminists whine about slut shaming?
>>
>>35242744
pity reply
>>
>>35242744
The rest I don't care about

But on point #2, you are implying that men and women are equal/the same. They are not. As the phrase goes: a skeleton key is useful, a universal lock is useless.
>>
>>35242744

I want affection, but I want it to be exclusive affection.

I want to be in the mindset, that I am the one special person who gets to share this experience with someone else.

I do not want to be considered "good enough" to partake in the experience with someone.

Going to a restaurant, and being offered a special dish by the head chef because you have been such a great and loyal customer feels amazing.

Going to a restaurant and being given a menu that everyone else has access to doesn't feel very special at all.

Also, attraction is a complete package with many different factors, most of which are given different weight with different people.
>>
>>35242744
>This board often complains about sluts

I've never seen this before.
>>
>>35242744
I don't hate sluts I love them

Without sluts I would never get laid

I have no desire to put time and effort and money into finding a "good woman" when all it takes is a few drinks and 5 minutes of compliments to bring home a 7/10 slut
>>
>>35243735
Newfag detected
>>
>>35242744
>But if a women wants an attractive man and seeks the same things we do, mainly beauty out of mates, she is somehow a monster for desiring the same things we do.

I have never seen a person non-ironically complain about a girl dating to her level.
You left out the most common complaint that women only marry for money.
>>
>>35242744
>feminists hate sluts
Since when?
>>
File: 1362628576359.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362628576359.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1960
>>35242744
It has more to do with the state/feminism/cultural Marxism
Backing slutty behavior and the frustration of navigating what is okay and legal these days
>False rape accusations
>Alimony
>Divorce and divorce court cost
>Failing to pay child support can land you in jail
>Sexual harassment can land you in jail

Having any relationship with women today is dangerous because of feminism and feminist legislation. And what we are meant to do (the lower 97% of guys not getting any sex young) is wait until women dis-mount the cock carousel and marry them and support them and inevitably get divorced and lose money on alimony.

The amount of mental gymnastics it takes to follow this stuff is in no way sane or healthy. and most women follow it because they are easy to herd around like cattle because "GURL POWER".

>yfw when women were allowed to vote in the 1920's
>Prohibition
>18 month crime wave
>Government spending has never gone below that time period

>tl;dr Women are dangerous to you legally and more trouble than they are worth
>Your male urges will fuck you over though
>>
>>35243968
OP is a moron. One of the main tenets of modern feminism is that women should be liberated sexually and even the idea of a "slut" is some archaic holdover from a male dominated era where women were property.
>>
why does /pol/ hate sluts?
200 posts and 1 image later...

the answer should be obvious.
>>
>>35242744
>1. Be honest here. We're all guys- we want attractive women. That's the truth of the matter- we desire pretty girls, we hit on pretty girls, we try to bed pretty girls. No one lusts after cows.

>But if a women wants an attractive man and seeks the same things we do, mainly beauty out of mates, she is somehow a monster for desiring the same things we do.

No, you are generalizing /pol/. I do not think women are shallow nor bad for being biased towards potentia mates because of their looks. This is natural. Beauty at its most naturalist is an indicator of health, natural status, and good genetics. Women who discriminate ugly men are doing humanity a favor genetically.

>2. Sure- but if there were lots of attractive women throwing themselves at you, wouldn't you have a lot of sex too? Of course you would.

No, I wouldn't. That's who STD's and child support happen. What you are describing is impulsive men. Men who "feel" before they think. I have something called self-control, self-respect and common sense.

>3.If you were attractive, would you want to have sex with someone that physically repulsed you? No, of course not. Why work out and take great efforts to look good just to have sex with people that disgust you?

I agree

>4. If no other girl wants to have sex with someone, is it not reaonable to assume something is wrong? In most cases there is, as seen by the way wizards post.

Yes, it is regrettable. It is survival of the fittest. Life is unfair why should the rest of us be any different?
>>
>>35242744

Good post, don't really have problems with women so... where is the pic from?
>>
>Sluts only want to have sex with physically attractive men

Nope

Look like Shrek, fucked some hot sluts.
>>
I don't know, personally I don't want some trash that's been around with everyone.
It's all locks and keys.
>>
>>35242744
I have no qualms with sluts.

I like to bone, and sluts like to bone.
>>
Feminists hate sluts because they get dick lmao
>>
Even on my most horniest of days, like skin crawling to fuck something, I still never hit up the bar/club scene for a slut.

Why should I spend money and or effort, when my right hand and porn does the trick?

Is this a college thing?
>>
>>35243796
>7/10

How many drinks are you drinking?

Other than that, agreed.
>>
File: 1361914473866.jpg (169 KB, 466x928) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361914473866.jpg
169 KB, 466x928
>>35244555
This. Seriously this is what it boils down to.
>>
>>35242744
sluts are feminits...
>>
>>35242744
tl:dr;

OP's whiteknighting so he can rationalize marrying a slut, getting cheated on, and cleaned out in a divorce.

Also, your analysis assumes men and women have the same motives, which is inconsistent with both the reality of sexual dimorphism and rational observation.

Men who sleep around are looking or sex.
Women who sleep around are looking for upgrades.
>>
>>35242744
>>Sluts only want to have sex with physically attractive men
no dude, you don't understand women at all. sluts want to have sex with men who want to have sex with them. that's it. look again and you'll see that all the men they sleep with aren't "physically attractive", they just push until they give in.
>>
>>35242744
Because there's more to life then sex. That was easy OP
>>
File: 18fcQ96.jpg (60 KB, 526x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18fcQ96.jpg
60 KB, 526x530
They can be good people, good colleagues and good company, but as far as sex and romance goes, they might as well be men. The thought of any sort of intimacy with a slut churns my stomach. I'll never understand how some "men" can handle it.
>>
File: 1394285225506.jpg (85 KB, 625x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394285225506.jpg
85 KB, 625x468
Why dont we get some feminists twitter posts in here or news articles?
>>
Sluts are fine, they just have to realize they can never get married.
>>
>>35242744

lets talk about that body

cum/10

ok now about your point.

I want a girl that is a minx for me, I want to be THE man who creates unbridled lust.

Thats the rationale, /thread
>>
File: 1398644075085.jpg (181 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398644075085.jpg
181 KB, 1024x683
>meanwhile at OPs house
>>
>>35242744
I wish that girl hand a pee pee
>>
>>35245617
I see I'm not the only one who got a nut off to her
>>
>>35245450
I tried the whole
>"just put it out of your mind, she's with you know and that's all that matters."

Then she admitted that she was cheating.

>"But she learned from her mistake!!! She a good girl now."

You date her then. Nope, never going to seriously date a slut again.
>>
>>35245450
Dear Lord

That poor, poor motherfucker
>>
>>35242744
Because a male and female have different sex organs. For a male external and for a female internal.
If you can't put two and two together as to why it is disgusting to have man after man cum inside the same fuck hole then you should not be having sex. It isn't about a misogynist ego as a typical whore would point out.
Common sense and hygiene. Use it.
>>
>>35246405
Don't feel sorry for him, he forgave her and took her back.
>>
>>35247041
Holy shit-balls, its true: https://twitter.com/ballnlife_jay

I can't even.
>>
>>35247041
>>35247216
Ok yeah fuck him then he can go die in a fire for being top cuckold of 2014
>>
>>35247216
That twitter is an obvious sock m8
>>
>>35247216
>https://twitter.com/ballnlife_jay

Quotes:
>"Im gonna stay with my girl"
It's not your girl any more when she had a bunch of dicks in her mouth while you were dating her and there is photographic evidence of it which she allowed to be taken.

>"Everyone makes mistakes"
Yeah, ibid.

>I get to see my girl today
That childish tone is the reason she cheated on you. She got it your beta-willies out of her system until you give her the willies again and then its back to mystery dick.
>>
>>35246659
if you ghave common sense and hygiene then it won't be a problem
>>
>>35247561
It's probably fake yeah, someone's having a laugh. But I enjoyed it, I suppose it's like watching reality tv.
>>
>>35244360
>STDS

Nigger I got herpes shits fine.

Fun Fact: Most actresses, porn stars, models, fuck any celebrities have herpes. All those famous women teenage boys masturbate over, all have herpes.

Grow up or come out.
>>
>>35244404
Is that the girl from WD?
>>
File: G5s7dQYctqA.jpg (148 KB, 689x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
G5s7dQYctqA.jpg
148 KB, 689x1024
>>
>>
>>
>>35248463
Wtf?
>>
>>
File: tbone%20obama%202.jpg (257 KB, 800x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tbone%20obama%202.jpg
257 KB, 800x533
>>
File: tranny%20bj.jpg (174 KB, 427x654) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tranny%20bj.jpg
174 KB, 427x654
>>
>>
File: he he.jpg (372 KB, 1221x1570) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
he he.jpg
372 KB, 1221x1570
>Make a disingenuous thread about sluts or are genuinely not informed about sex

The more partners a female has the lower quality she is as a human being and life partner.

Go back to leddit OP.
>>
File: Tbone%20-%2042.jpg (46 KB, 430x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tbone%20-%2042.jpg
46 KB, 430x650
Terry w/ Joshua Elrod from Blue Man Group
>>
>>35242744
>Becuase feminists are just female /pol/ users
I'm going to disregard the rest of your post because let's face it, we're not on /rwhinek/ and this isn't wizard chan. Your idea that feminists are female /pol/ users is simply retarded. Feminists are all-inclusive to the point of inanity, they include people who have made up fucking acronyms for sexuality. They make /pol/ look even more of a closed society than it is. The main difference between /pol/ and feminists is we exclude for reasonably sane reasons. They exclude people for simply being normal.
>>
File: Tbone%20-%2048.jpg (31 KB, 432x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tbone%20-%2048.jpg
31 KB, 432x650
>>
>>35243662
>as the phrase goes

That's not a popular phrase. It's a stupid metaphor designed to mislead people of low-intelligence that don't understand that the purpose of being human and the purpose of being a lock are not even remotely close.It sounds great, but is actually meaningless.
>>
File: Patrickctr.jpg (540 KB, 2546x1993) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Patrickctr.jpg
540 KB, 2546x1993
>>35242744


>implying we want attractive women

Not wanting glorious mare pussy.
>>
>>
File: Terrbear Pedoson.png (244 KB, 802x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Terrbear Pedoson.png
244 KB, 802x1300
>>
>>
>>
>>35248716
god what is with this guy, he's like a sleazy 70s guy stereotype in real life
>>
>>
>Sluts only want to have sex with physically attractive men

Not true. Physical attractiveness plays a part, but status, money, and game are all more important than looks - for a man. A very average looking man can still pull extremely good looking women by increasing his other traits.

>Sluts have sex with lots of men

That's actually good if your goal is just to have a lot of sex. Problems arise when one wants to form a serious relationship. Not only it's harder to find a quality girl ready for it, it has also been proven that women with a lot of sexual partners have a harder time being happy in marriage. Fucking a lot of men also devalues women in the eyes of proper males, which can then lead to angry "feminist" outbursts, etc.

>Sluts won't have sex with me

So what. You can't change that, but you can improve yourself so those sluts will want to fuck you, if that is your goal. It's not like you are owed sex, lel. A woman is born, but a man is made.

>Sluts don't like virgins

Same as above.

Some sluts like to have an innocent beta boyfriend every once in a while, I guess as a break between fucking alphas. That may be a shortcut if you're actually a virgin, but it's not worth the emotional pain you'll go through. Then again, pain can teach you a lot.

But really it's all about self improvement. You're not redpilled if self improvement isn't at the top of your priorities.
>>
>>35248892
he is the true Lord Richardson of photography!
>>
>>35248649
They actually throw everyone aged 15 to 44 in one chart?
Really?
>>
>>35242744
I thought feminists like sluts?
>>
File: 0337_1_lg.jpg (49 KB, 475x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0337_1_lg.jpg
49 KB, 475x600
>>
>>
File: 1397944867837.jpg (184 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397944867837.jpg
184 KB, 720x960
>>35242744

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's probably because western sluts have it easier than anybody else in the western world. They don't have to do shit, everybody is always white-knighting them and they have 6 gorrilion laws on their side to protect them if a fly lands on them the wrong way. While Men normally need to work and worry about real shit which is why there are more suicides and cases of depression among men.
>>
>>35245450
White guys are natural born cuckolds.
>>
>>35248892

Dude is part of Pedowood
>>
>>35244457
>want
>>
>>
File: men hate sluts.png (7 KB, 110x122) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
men hate sluts.png
7 KB, 110x122
>>35242744
Men love sex, but hate sluts.
>>
>>
>>35248649
bull
shit
"studies" done by christian associations.
Totallylegit.jpg
totallynotpropaganda.jpg
>>
>>
File: with Jen Brill.jpg (581 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
with Jen Brill.jpg
581 KB, 1280x960
>>
>fall in love with girl.
>she loves you back
>suddenly, she doesn't love you anymore
>pretends not to even know you
>fucks another guy, then pulls the same shit on him
>bunch of pissed off, suicide men walking around: "I wonder what's wrong with me as a man.. Why does life have to be like this? Why does every girl hate me?"
>Girl: "lol I wonder what color I should dye my hair next"
>>
>>35249020
It's only confirming common sense.
>>
>>
>>35249047
give me his life
>>
File: x_8c540955.jpg (137 KB, 586x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
x_8c540955.jpg
137 KB, 586x604
>>
>>35249020
Other groups have done studies on this too.
Long story short, the more sexual partners you have the less likely you are to be able to maintain a healthy or long term relationship. It doesn't matter whether you are male or female.
However interesting this may be, corilation doesn't equal causation.
The number of sexual partners would obviously go up if you were changing relationships a lot.
>>
>>
>>35249028
that doesn't even remotely look like juliette lewis you faggot nigger
>>
File: IMG_5826.jpg (148 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5826.jpg
148 KB, 1200x1600
>>
>>35249184
it's already been proven and plus you must be blind as a bat
>>
>>
File: T3-970x644.jpg (122 KB, 970x644) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
T3-970x644.jpg
122 KB, 970x644
>>
I mean, who cares?
>>
File: 194_0_0_resize_80.jpg (129 KB, 1300x937) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
194_0_0_resize_80.jpg
129 KB, 1300x937
>>
File: 198_0_0_resize_80.jpg (154 KB, 1300x937) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
198_0_0_resize_80.jpg
154 KB, 1300x937
>>
>>
>>35249252
who the fuck is this person exactly? Someone explain because i don't get what is going on right now
>>
>>
>>35242744
Shillbot is slipping. Same exact thread is/was on /r9k/ at the moment.
>>
>>35248739
Biologically, the primary purpose of sex is procreation.

A man can impregnate >200 women in 270 days.

A women can be impregnated once in 270 days.

Biologically, which gender is intended to have more sex?
>>
>>35248950
haha it's funny because the guy in it is a nigger. Not white retard.
>>
File: a0DL1_j3VvA.jpg (56 KB, 511x766) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a0DL1_j3VvA.jpg
56 KB, 511x766
>>35249335
everything you need to know about Lord Terry Richardson:

https://fgts.jp/hc/thread/603346

https://fgts.jp/hc/thread/603849


https://fgts.jp/p/thread/2383941

https://fgts.jp/p/thread/2385429/
===========================

site:archive.4plebs.org/pol/ "terry richardson"
>>
>>35249335
He took nude photos of Miley Cyrus awhile back, that's all I know. Why do celebrities go to be photographed by the pornographer?
>>
>>35249385
>A man can impregnate >200 women in 270 days.
shit and even that is conservative for what men can do. sure thats a pretty good figure for what could likely happen but still if it were planned correctly I'd think double that number easy.
>>
File: Eniko_Mihalik_015.jpg (101 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eniko_Mihalik_015.jpg
101 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>35248950
he's a nigger retard. kinky ass hair just lighter skin nigger.
>>
>>35249372
Still there
>>>/r9k/13369455
Shillbot pls go
>>
>>35249441
T-Bone tore her lil asshole up!
>>
>>
File: 1407491242728.jpg (287 KB, 675x883) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407491242728.jpg
287 KB, 675x883
1. No one wants a slut, woman or man. Be reserved and dress conservatively. Media has brainwashed you into thinking sex should be everywhere all the time. Don't buy it.
2. No, because I'm not some mindless ape who thinks with its chode. There can be a lot more to an interaction with someone before you lay with them. You've clearly been brainwashed about that too.
3. No, of course not. But its important to form your own opinions on attractiveness and not have them formed for you.
4. No, thats implying that you have to be a whore to be desirable in other eyes. You should not be relying on others opinions to decide what you do. Thats sheep mentality.

The reason pol hates sluts is much more complicated then you seem to think. It is not just some jealousy thing. Sluts have been conditioned and brainwashed by a modern society into their behavior. They are a reflection of constant media pandering and modern hedonism. Most women who are sluts have a narrow though-process and act the way they have purely because its how society tells them they should. In short, feminists hate sluts because of jealousy; /pol/ hates sluts because of brainwashed hedonism.
>>
File: IMG_1372.gif (288 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1372.gif
288 KB, 600x800
>>
>>
File: claudia_05.jpg (312 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
claudia_05.jpg
312 KB, 1500x1000
>>
File: DK%20nasty%201.jpg (205 KB, 652x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DK%20nasty%201.jpg
205 KB, 652x430
>>
File: Arlo%20monster.jpg (141 KB, 424x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Arlo%20monster.jpg
141 KB, 424x650
>>
>>
>>
File: TERRY001.jpg (157 KB, 1253x826) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TERRY001.jpg
157 KB, 1253x826
>>
>>
>>35242744
I mostly agree with your analysis OP.
I think most people on /pol/ that slut shame are just fucktards from /r9k/ taking out their frustration, and deflecting their own inability to get women, Elliot Roger type fucks.

However your analysis goes a bit far in that you assume the natural female instinct towards sex is inherently the same as it is for men. When in reality it is not. The men are the one's constantly on the seek to mate, while women naturally are not. Which is essentially the root cause of slut shaming. Because Dick is soo easy for them to get. respect is not earned for designing your life around it. And that it is perceived as some sort of indulgence like cake or chocolatte. While the two are inherently different in that casual sexual relations are not really harmful if you are smart about it, and men all have something to gain from sluts. The concept is similar in that like chocolate Sluttyiness is a sign of weakness. And while there are a few out-liars such as nymphs who really just love sex as much as men(,power to them!) It really is weakness, most sluts do it out of pressure, a need to socially conform, lack of intelligence, self consciousness etc. Also while I thoroughly enjoy sluts, a fair generalization to be made is that they are infact stupid. I've never shacked up with a chick from a bar or from a club and been able to have an intellectual debate about QE tapering, or foundout they are studying law or medicine at an ivy league school

1/2
>>
>>35249639
>>35249656
Terry's a big guy.
>>
>>
>>35242744
>feminists hate sluts so much

I thought feminists are sluts
>>
>>
>>35242744
2/2


to simplify it in another way. Men, in general just crave sex. So we hook up with sl00ts and we get props and pride for it right? where as some white knight who bends over backwards for some bitch and saves himself for marraige is some sort of faggot right? Since after all what he is doing takes him on a path where he will never be able to achieve what all men want to do.
well then in that case it's the same with women. Women want real relationships and shit like that right? well by acting like a slut you are achieving the antithesis of this. Since most men don't want to be in a long term serious relationship with a slut. Being a respectable woman who dresses and acts moderately is the equivalent of a dude who slays the pussy.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Today's feminists believe women should be able to slut around as much as they like without consequence or judgement. It's the women who see that as undesirable competition who slut shame, ie most women.

No one wants a slut. Not specifically. They're a dime a dozen and totally replaceable. Very few people here are happy to see women whoring around even if it does devalue sex and make it easier to obtain.
When men pursue partners they want monogamy which requires trust which is something a slut can never, ever provide.
>>
>>
>>35249335
Yeah, that guy just looks like a creepy child molester. But I couldn't stop laughing at his creepiness. It's like some weird joke
>>
File: _BT45fVtEyw.jpg (123 KB, 741x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_BT45fVtEyw.jpg
123 KB, 741x1024
>>
File: 2kD3WJ7G2Cw.jpg (475 KB, 1826x1210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2kD3WJ7G2Cw.jpg
475 KB, 1826x1210
>>
>>
>>35249020
>CDC National health centre

Learn to read nigger.
>>
>>35249869

please stop posting anon. You're bogging the thread down.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2048
Women crave attention. Self conscious women get attention via sex, but it's cheap attention. But society is cheap nowadays.
>>
File: tfw 5'7.png (52 KB, 1597x1637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tfw 5'7.png
52 KB, 1597x1637
Let's talk about why women hate manlets so much instead
>>
>>
>>
File: P9.jpg (135 KB, 440x651) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P9.jpg
135 KB, 440x651
>>
>>
>>
>>35249020

Cognitive bias detected.

If that's the best response you can offer, you're simply projecting.
>>
>>
>>
File: VlSs3Yo5PBwX.png (653 KB, 780x927) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VlSs3Yo5PBwX.png
653 KB, 780x927
>>35242744
>But if a women wants an attractive man and seeks the same things we do, mainly beauty out of mates, she is somehow a monster for desiring the same things we do.

I don't take issue with women who are HONEST about wanting to fuck attractive men. However, the majority of females out there like to deny the importance of looks. They frequently preach the alleged virtues of "confidence" and "personality," but then they chase after every 10/10 Chad they set their eyes on.

Let's just face the facts here - Looks > everything else.

No, the fact that you allegedly know some "ugly dude that fucks hot girls cuz of his game" doesn't prove shit. First of all, your claims cannot be verified. Second, even if they are true, your anecdotal evidence doesn't reflect the norm in society, i.e. attractive women pursuing attractive men.
>>
>>
File: uPMZWuhOKyE.jpg (193 KB, 1273x877) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uPMZWuhOKyE.jpg
193 KB, 1273x877
>>
File: In9QIA9_O-E.jpg (209 KB, 750x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
In9QIA9_O-E.jpg
209 KB, 750x1024
>>
File: f1szkUx0CKg.jpg (178 KB, 748x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f1szkUx0CKg.jpg
178 KB, 748x1024
>>
File: dogpokerface.jpg (26 KB, 600x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dogpokerface.jpg
26 KB, 600x376
>>35242744
1. Some females hate sluts because they (in present & evolutionary past) decrease the investment from males. Most guys don't want to be in a relationship because the alternative is too interesting; getting laid by a new girl every once in a while. So sluts ruin it for girls who want a committed relationship. From an evolutionary perspective, if girls gave too much sex, men wouldn't do anything else than fuck. That's why homosexual males work so little and have so much sexual partners. Sex is a limited and desired resource, and by bringing exterior resources to the group, men attract females and get laid.
2. Some males hate sluts because they tend to go to the same type of males. Which is mostly not you. Feminist has not invented short-term sexual strategies for female, but they encouraged it. So instead of going for a middle ranking long-term provider (probably you), they go for Mohamed who wants to get laid in a club. When females cannot keep that lifestyle, then they will be happy to have you after her peak years of attractiveness have passed (23 years old), now that she is less attractive and slept with so much males (that makes you very uncomfortable), she will look for a more beta provider. This provider probably didn't get laid much when the slut did, because since most girls engage in STSS, they were not interested in him before. He was probably busting his ass in school to have a provider value at the same time that the slut was sucking on Jamal's dick.
3. Since we rejected traditional values and expectations for dating, and that girls control 100% of when, where, how, why sex is given, males have no sexual rights and are slaves of females' will. On the other hand, any girl can get laid any second, have kids whenever she wants, and all you can do is watch her use you and move on shortly after. I hate sluts.
>>
>>35250066
That picture's really stupid. Guys go through the exact same thing. You whore around while you're young then settle down. It's not uncommon.
>>
>>
>>
File: 4Uaz0.jpg (173 KB, 709x699) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4Uaz0.jpg
173 KB, 709x699
>>
>>
File: 1400036831860.jpg (20 KB, 307x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400036831860.jpg
20 KB, 307x235
>>35250137
>>35250119
>>35250101
Wow, attractive women will fuck an ugly man with sideburns and sex offender glasses if he's a famous photographer. IMAGINE THAT.
>>
File: 171_0011.jpg (218 KB, 795x1065) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
171_0011.jpg
218 KB, 795x1065
>>
>/pol/ is one person
3/10 post; although some of your points are valid components of an argument, you ultimately fail at addressing the issue at hand through sweeping generalizations and assumptions about those who you assume to disagree with you.
>>
File: Hmm.png (75 KB, 900x709) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hmm.png
75 KB, 900x709
>>35250142
No. Guys fuck and discard sluts (low quality females) and then settle with a pure woman that is suitable wife material.

Sluts do the opposite.
>>
>>35248739
secretly mad but i can tell. the metaphor is correct because of the emergent nature of the dating market
>>
>>35250273
why so jelly of Lord Terry?
you cum-off as a femcunt..you have to admit, T-Bone's muttonchops are sexy
>>
>>35250201

>tfw even your 3D waifu has had a session with him

This is too much, /pol/.

Look at the man being posted, all the people he's involved with...even the President. All of the sexuality in his pictures, and then pictures from the same sets involving children.

This country, nay, this world is run by disgusting people.
>>
Terry Richardson is proof that money and fame make up for all other physical detriments
>>
>>35242744

The position against female promiscuity can be summed up with the 'K' and 'r' dichotomy. It's about low versus high time preference behavior.

The higher the time preference, the more geared toward short term gratification an individual is.

Female promiscuity subverts 'K' type behavior and it flourishes in 'r' type societies.

Which are summarized as those places where single parenthood is high and polyandrous relations result in many children who are in diminished receipt of paternal resources.

Men, even "alphas" are unwilling to provide for children they did not father themselves.

A society where female sexual selection is temperamental results in low parental confidence in men and thusly result in high time preference behavior in which the children lose out and continue the far less than ideal trend.

High time preference behavior is prevalent in some form in every socially unstable and financially depressed region of the world.
>>
>>
>>35250369
Hey, I'm happy for the dude. But let's be honest, he wouldn't be getting any decent looking ass if it wasn't for his status.

And no, muttonchop sideburns are pretty much the worst facial hair style of all time. They look even worse when combined with pedo eyeglasses.
>>
>>
>>35250355
No, you're wrong. Men and women whore around with "low quality" as you say, which doesn't mean anything, and then they find someone to settle down with, often a former "whore".

It's exactly the same. Your youth is supposed to be spent doing these things.

>>35250377
>Wah I'm scared of sex
>>
>>35250429
>pedo eyeglasses
poor b8 m8...aren't they hipster glasses?
>>
>>35250101
>>35250119
>>35250137
>>35250413
This degenerate and his freakshow should be gassed.
>>
>>35249441
Because in the year of our lord 2014, Hollywood is totally fucked.

I appreciate the odd style of lechery this guy has, but he really is just a disgusting human being.

Terry is going to be an interesting figure to look back on in 50 years.
>>
>>35250501

He was in the punk scene, he was a degenerate that got to much attention then he should have.
>>
>>35250142
>You whore around while you're young then settle down. It's not uncommon.

No shit it's not uncommon. But women are more reluctant to admit that they give up their sluttery due to aging. If they could hold on to their precious youth (which they literally worship) they'd never have any desire to "settle down." Now men will typically admit that they desire marriage or a relationship after having their fun because "You gotta grow up sometime" or something similar.
>>
>>35242744
>The irony is that pol also hates feminists, who also hate sluts

What an out of touch and irrelevant opinion.

Also OP is a cuck. Any male who argues that it should be okay for women to take lots of cocks and get creampied and suck 50 dicks before he dates her, tells her he loves her, and kisses that same mouth is a masochistic cuckold who gets off on submission and humiliation. That's just a psychological fact.
>>
there has never been a pedo in history to ever wear frames like Terry's not only can they not afford them but only hot models like josie maran sports them
>>
File: Tbone%20-%2002.jpg (135 KB, 650x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tbone%20-%2002.jpg
135 KB, 650x430
josie maran 2
>>
>>35250501
Yet he is just doing what most guys would do if they could get away with it. The real question is why the women participate.
>>
File: Hipster-Glasses.jpg (23 KB, 500x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hipster-Glasses.jpg
23 KB, 500x332
>>35250480
These are hipster glasses.

The old 70s aviator frames are pedo/rapist/serial-killer glasses.
>>
>>35250450

Not if you want a stable relationship. The men settle down with a much younger wife that is sexually inexperienced.

The damaged goods women end up with cats or a beta male. The more partners a female has the more unstable she is for a LTR this is fact.
>>
File: Tbone%20-%2001.jpg (153 KB, 650x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tbone%20-%2001.jpg
153 KB, 650x438
terry got to fuck josie maran before david blaine stunk her up, she even admitted it on howard stern with david by her side

and Terry fucked RHCP's Flea model ex-wife when she was young
>>
File: 510151HBQYMGra.jpg (172 KB, 1674x1054) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
510151HBQYMGra.jpg
172 KB, 1674x1054
>>35250569
The aviator style frames are very popular with unsavory individuals....
>>
File: Tbone%20-%2005.jpg (129 KB, 424x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tbone%20-%2005.jpg
129 KB, 424x650
>>
>>35250717
hhahah none of those frames even looks like Terry's
>>
>>35250672
Oh, thanks for your sage words retard. You're wrong, it's that simple.
>>
>>35250605
Because they are low value women. They were never taught how to have self-esteem besides through relationships with males, and as each male broke their heart their ability to see themselves as anything besides husks for male pleasure slowly faded.

This happens to a lot of chicks who were raised improperly or without father figures. Them being beautiful only makes it worse for themselves.
>>
File: shine 1.jpg (1 MB, 1370x1740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shine 1.jpg
1 MB, 1370x1740
>>
File: cuntface.jpg (16 KB, 189x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuntface.jpg
16 KB, 189x210
>>35250605
>The real question is why the women participate.

His status. If he was some nobody that worked at a Valvoline station he'd be receiving nothing but pic related from those women.
>>
>>35248896

At least 30 year old.
>>
>>35250760
You're completely right. The sick thing though is that the way things are they get rewarded for this stuff a lot. It's too bad the rewards aren't reversed.
>>
File: shine 2.jpg (2 MB, 1395x1772) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shine 2.jpg
2 MB, 1395x1772
>>
>>35250742
Don't pretend that he isn't wearing aviator style glasses, junior.
>>
>>35250605
because he's rich and famous, women fuck him for the status and so they can boast about fucking a rich and famous person to their friends
>>
>>35250450

The argument that this is what youth is intended for is a completely unsubstantiated argument.

You can't justify something simply because of it's commonality. Murder is common in venezuela, that doesn't say anything except describe behaviors within a certain population.
>>
>>35250792
I understand that, but what do they really get out of it? They end up being one of hundreds of women shown being used by him? It's so funny women's logic on something like that.

That's like if Michael Jordan walked by and everyone threw money at him and then I gave him a bunch of money just to tell people I got to give money to a famous person.

What a world of stupidity.
>>
Fuck this guy is fucking weird. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>35249028
Looks like her back in the day. Hope so anyways.
>>
>>35250450
>Your youth is supposed to be spent doing these things.

Your youth is supposed to be nothing but unbridled hedonism?

Why?
>>
>>35250450

>"Wah I'm scared of sex"

Nothing in my post implied that. This man is going around sticking his dick in every client he has. Which, normally, I couldn't care less about it.

However, look at all the people he's involved with. All the celebrities, the high-ups. There are children and minors in some of his photosets. The entire situation just, IMO, screams lechery, pedophilia, and scandal.
>>
Terry when he used to smoke dope w/ Harmony Korine
>>
>>35250838
Why wouldn't they rather boast about rejecting a rich famous person? If I run into Kobe, I don't want to brag that he dunked on me. I want to brag that I blocked his shot :)
>>
File: Tbone%20-%2032.jpg (47 KB, 650x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tbone%20-%2032.jpg
47 KB, 650x426
Koine 2
>>
>>35243679

>I do not want to be considered "good enough" to partake in the experience with someone.

You're gonna end up a lonely loser if you go around thinking you're entitled to shit. No one owes you jack shit. You must indeed be good enough.

Fucktard
>>
>>35250854
>I understand that, but what do they really get out of it?

Attention. Women are a religion unto themselves. Fucking a hideous man with ridiculous facial hair and glasses is acceptable if it means being noticed.
>>
>>35250808
It's all because of parenting, values, and education.

These are the 3 things it takes to raise a high-functioning human being, and all three of them must be present in order for a human being to grow up without regressing into a degenerate.

Hot people will be born and bred all over the place, but unless they are raised with that iron triangle present in their youth, then they're going to end up with Terry's cock in their mouths.
>>
>>35250842
It's been going on forever. This has always has it has been. Humans have done great works. Why the fuck do you care?

And it's not an unsubstantiated argument. I'm not invested in this argument enough to pull anything up, but we're more virile and fertile when we're younger, so it makes sense that we should have more sex then.

>>35250877
Because it's harder to do those things when you're older and unhealthy and everything.

>>35250880
You're right, I spoke to soon.
>>
File: GalloFinger.jpg (129 KB, 650x435) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GalloFinger.jpg
129 KB, 650x435
Terry flipping off Vincent Gallo
>>
The reason women hate sluts (in my understanding) in a nutshell is due to the fact that sluts make sex easily available to men for the same or usually less resources (money, time etc) than having to court a girl who still might turn down sex.

More men will go for the easier option (sluts in this case) taking away from the amount of men willing to put in the time and money for a "pure maiden".

I don't really know many men who hate 'sluts'. If anything they are good even if you want loyal pure GF due to the shortage of men created by the sluts.

They explain it a lot better in this article if you're willing to read it
http://search.bwh.harvard.edu/concourse/900/articles/BaumeisterSexEcon.pdf
>>
>>35250951
>Because it's harder to do those things when you're older and unhealthy and everything.

But why should one become a hedonist scumbag in the first place? What purpose does it serve? What about the negative repercussions of such behavior?
>>
File: richardson07bis.jpg (1 MB, 1500x994) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
richardson07bis.jpg
1 MB, 1500x994
Gallo 2
>>
File: nycsubwayposterlg.jpg (153 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nycsubwayposterlg.jpg
153 KB, 1000x750
Gallo 3
>>
for me it's all politics, if you give women no sexual limitation you remove incentive from men and as soon as that happens everything goes to the shitter.
>>
>>35250892
Because a woman's mere claim of rejecting a famous man isn't likely to get as much attention as a pornographic image.
>>
File: V1.jpg (358 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
V1.jpg
358 KB, 1296x968
Gallo 4
>>
>>35251003
Why shouldn't one be? What's wrong with being a hedonist? No one said anything about being a scumbag. What's wrong with seeking pleasure in life? That's all being a hedonist means.

You can be a responsible hedonist.
>>
How this guy is still alive and not in prison is such a fucking mystery to me.
>>
Geimer: It wasn't Roman who made my life miserable. It was the people who treated him unfairly at the time and now had him arrested in Switzerland. And -- nothing against you -- the press made my life miserable. Roman didn't intend for any of that. When he was arrested again four years ago, I knew it meant trouble. Now the press was after me again. That's why I wasn't happy.

Geimer: I'm also a feminist. I understand the motives of the women who attacked me publicly. But they wanted me to feel like a victim, because only a deeply hurt victim could truly benefit them and their cause. But I wasn't one. To this day, I don't feel that I was a victim of Roman, but rather a victim of the public, the courts and the media. That explains this book and this interview.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000591/board/flat/220621611?p=1
>>
>>35250746
>I'm wrong and retarded

Science and divorce statistics are wrong and retarded too?

Die in ignorance fool I am glad a piece of filth from a broken home like yourself will endure much hardship. And that is the truth.
>>
>>35250968

Vincent Gallo confirmed for great-grandson of Rasputin.

This said, I don't understand why this thread has been derailed so much.
>>
>>35250982
THANKS BRO
>>
>>
>>35251090
>Why shouldn't one be? What's wrong with being a hedonist?

Because the average hedonist (especially those who are young, and more likely to be immature and irresponsible) cares little about anything except personal pleasure. STDs? Pregnancy? Venturing into sociopathy to get your rocks off? Yeah, who gives a shit, right? We should all live up to the cliched, Mtv promoted standards of what it is to be "young, wild and free!" Right? Let's all engage in youth-obsessed debauchery and then "settle down" at the age of 30. Because it's that fucking simple....
>>
>>35251154
But I'm happy. You seem unhappy, but I'm happy.
>>
File: I ? Terry glasses.jpg (703 KB, 1002x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I ? Terry glasses.jpg
703 KB, 1002x1500
>>
>>35251198
Why not?
You sound very much like tumblr, in that you "feel" this is wrong.
>>
>>35250940
Correct again. The thing is that when you are raised with those things but surrounded by people who aren't and rewards that are all created by people who aren't, it's a hellish thing.

It is like being in good shape in a land where people hate and ignore people that are in good shape.
>>
File: Ali Michael.jpg (311 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ali Michael.jpg
311 KB, 1024x1536
>>
File: ali M_1280.jpg (197 KB, 1024x1534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ali M_1280.jpg
197 KB, 1024x1534
>>
>>35251090
How the fuck can you be a responsible hedonist? Hedonism in and of itself implies a total lack of responsibility.

However, I suppose so long as the people of the world are getting pleasure out of their lives in some shape or form then it doesn't really matter how they go about doing it.

These girls are already damaged goods and there's no way in fuck Terry is anything but the most damaged good there is. I guess it all evens out.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>35251268
Yeah that's a good point.

Public education desperately needs a revamp. People wouldn't obsess over the petty oversexualization of modern western culture if they could somehow correct it in teenage years.
>>
>>35251295
If this is the guy getting this many women, the whole society is damaged goods.
>>
>>35251295
> Hedonism in and of itself implies a total lack of responsibility.

You don't know what hedonism is. All is is is valuing pleasure as the most important thing in life. You can be responsible and a hedonist, hell, you might get pleasure from responsibility.
>>
File: img126.jpg (2 MB, 2157x1463) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img126.jpg
2 MB, 2157x1463
>>
>>35251377
Public education will never teach people to be healthy and have self-esteem. That would defeat the purpose of the government running schools.
>>
>>
>>35251255
Oh noes, I sounds like teh tumblr!

What's next, gonna call me a "neckbeard"?

Hedonism is bad for society because it contributes to the normalization of sociopathic and narcissistic behavior. People that only care about getting off will care little about civilization crumbling all around them. People who are only interested in satisfying their libidos aren't likely to give two shits about the negative effects that their culture has on society as a whole. The pussy obsessed bachelor and neighborhood slut are very dangerous when they become the norm rather than a ridiculed novelty. To make matters worse, you think people should engage in that shit when they're young, which is pretty much the worst time for someone to be that way. Teens and 20-somethings typically don't have the maturity or common sense to handle a checkbook, but you think they're smart enough on average to handle promiscuity and "experimentation" without fucking up their minds and bodies?
>>
>>
>>35251398
uhhh, you can also be a misanthrope and a humanist, because you hate mankind so much you'd rather see them live than die because living is suffering

words have meaning m8
>>
>>
File: 2389641-z3gl.jpg (94 KB, 800x1130) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2389641-z3gl.jpg
94 KB, 800x1130
>>
>>35251338

Is that lesbian signaling to the world that Miley will be her next conquest?
>>
>>
>>35251422
Shit, that's also a good point.

So what can be done? How can a parent guarantee that their child ends up with self-esteem?
>>
File: diplomatic-divorce.jpg (141 KB, 500x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
diplomatic-divorce.jpg
141 KB, 500x334
>>35243679
> I want affection, but I want it to be exclusive affection

A.) You want possession, you want the power to take her out of the game, to deny other men access to her.

B.) If you cannot do this, it is your fault, not hers. Women don't cheat when they think they have the greatest man around.

Besides, do you really want to be in a relationship where you know she would rather NOT be with you, even if it's just for the few moments at night you're coercing her to get close to you?

Personally, I like the idea of coming home to relax and recharge for the next day; the very thought of home being a place I am going to retire to and be close to another person that is resisting or even despising me, well, let's just say I've seen married men who only go to the gym or worse the bar to escape their wives; I've seen the dance where my brother-in-law comes home and just eats quick and then goes upstairs to play vidya on his PC; and I've heard him say "I love your sister but I can't stand to be around her for more than 30 minutes or so".

Family, when it is two people with level heads that have some empathy (which mostly means keeping your own shit together), is a wonderful thing; but it seldom happens in today's world. Women want to go out and fuck the man they met at the office, or be like the starlet they saw on TV; and men want to be pornstars.

Is there anyone here who even thinks having a son is the ultimate goal and the greatest thing? Our grandparents generation supposedly did.
>>
>>35251448
You're hilarious. "Won't someone think of the children!?" You gonna' ban guns next or something?

>contributes to the normalization of sociopathic and narcissistic behavior.

Wow, you really are a pseud fuck, aren't you?


You act like chasing cunt is some new phenomenon. It's always been like this, there's never been a pure time.

>words have meaning m8

Yeah, and you clearly don't know what a hedonist is if you think you can't be a responsible hedonist.
>>
File: img138.jpg (1 MB, 1878x1273) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img138.jpg
1 MB, 1878x1273
>>
>>35251543
It's a god topic. I 'd love to talk about it more. But I have to go. If you want post your skype and I could add you and talk about it later. I'll wait 5 mins to see if you do. If not, I gotta take off. sorry.
>>
File: img127.jpg (1 MB, 1734x1273) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img127.jpg
1 MB, 1734x1273
>>
>>35251619
>>35251592

Mods please ban this degenerate.
>>
>>35251592

>That fucking pic
>>
>>
>>35251218
Ignorance is bliss. I however am burdened with knowledge.
>>
File: 1402999527107.jpg (29 KB, 500x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402999527107.jpg
29 KB, 500x384
>>35251571
I imagine you mean something like the yuppies from american psycho that snort coke and fuck hookers all the time without missing work and actually have an economic powerhouse of their own, but that would be like 1% of society that can be like that

also
>justfying hedonism being the same as some rutting and gluttonous animal to being a man with a sense of values and appreciative of aesthetics

just lol
I won't even bother arguing with someone that will take semantics to this level, that other guy ripped you a new one anyways
>>
>>35251630
why you for censorship?
>>
>>35251630
You mean ban the guy posting the pics from the board or ban the guy in the pics from the world?
>>
File: 1400377833057.png (299 KB, 379x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400377833057.png
299 KB, 379x327
>why does /pol/ hate sluts
>ctrl+f
>"family"
>>35251563

JUST ONE, ONLY ONE POST
in this entire fucking thread mentioned family.
Sluts mean divorce and a broken household.
Not able to raise children properly without a mom and a dad. Shittily raised kids grow up to make a shitty society.

Fuck you guys, shit.
>>
>>
>>35251685
/pol/ will never mate anyways
>>
>>35251685
Damn, I guess you solved it.
>>
>>35250951

>It's been going on forever. This has always has it has been. Humans have done great works.

This isn't strictly true. Primitive tribes have only advanced into complex civilisations when - among other factors - they regulate sexuality. Conversely, when civilisations loosen sexual mores, they invariably suffer decay and either collapse or embrace a reactionary return to stricter sexual morality. This has been established as empirical fact.

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Unwin
>In Sex and Culture (1934), Unwin studied 80 primitive tribes and 6 known civilizations through 5,000 years of history and found a positive correlation between the cultural achievement of a people and the sexual restraint they observe
> Investigation shows that the societies exhibiting the least amount of energy are those where pre-nuptial continence is not imposed and where the opportunities for sexual indulgence after marriage are greatest. The cultural condition of a society rises in exact proportion as it imposes pre-nuptial and post-nuptial restraints upon sexual opportunity
>The whole of human history does not contain a single instance of a group becoming civilized unless it has been absolutely monogamous, nor is there any example of a group retaining its culture after it has adopted less rigorous customs

>>35251090

>What's wrong with being a hedonist?

Hedonism is behaviours and lifestyles that are at best non-productive (discounting resources consumed, for the sake of arguement) and at worst destructive. This is not in the least sustainable for an individual or a society at large. Individuals may only live such a lifestyle through their parasitism upon others productive output.
>>
>>35251673
Ok, "the other guy ripped me a new one". I'm not the OP you know.

It will never change. It's always been this way, it always will be. I'm not even telling you to like it. That's just the way of the world. People like you who refuse to accept it are the height of annoyance. You think stuff like this can be changed, and you think it was different at some point because you watched too many movies growing up.

It will never change.
>>
>>35251732

Speak for yourself. I passed up horrible western white women and settled for a caring black woman.
>>
>>35251571
>You're hilarious. "Won't someone think of the children!?"

Yeah, because that's totally what I said. My concern was for society as a whole, which includes everyone, young and old alike. But hey, nice strawman. That's a sure sign that you can't even put forth a legitimate argument.

>You act like chasing cunt is some new phenomenon. It's always been like this, there's never been a pure time.

There is a difference between "chasing cunt" as you so eloquently put it, and unbridled hedonism. Yeah, our Granddads went out looking for women when they were in their twenties, but they typically weren't the "only sex matters and nothing else" morons like we see these days. They sought out women for marriage and children, and they generally "settled down" at an age when most men today are still acting like they're in high school. Christ, wasn't the cast of Jersey Shore mostly in their late twenties and early thirties? And those shitbags are cultural icons...

>Yeah, and you clearly don't know what a hedonist is if you think you can't be a responsible hedonist.

It's not impossible, but I doubt it's normal. Or do you expect us to believe that people who are only concerned with personal pleasure are more likely to be very meticulous and cautious when it comes to casual sex and experimenting? From what I have seen, people with the "yolo" mentality rarely plan ahead.
>>
File: 1408535923764.gif (13 KB, 250x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408535923764.gif
13 KB, 250x194
>>35251765
ps. polygamy used to exist
that in itself destroys your retarded view on history when it comes down to it
>>
What the hell's going on here?
>>
>>35251732
and that is because of sluts. When it was "virgin until you are married" Errybody got himself a pure waifu. He didn't know any other woman, and she didn't know any other man (sexually). It was something you shared only with the person you spend the rest of your life with. You have something SPECIAL with that person. So if you lose your job, she won't leave you. If she gets sick, you don't leaver her. The partners are actually emotionally significant to each other, made that why by that uniquely shared intimacy.

But we live in a short-term enjoyment based society rather than a long-term happiness based one. YOLO!
>>
>>35251793
>Yeah, our Granddads went out looking for women when they were in their twenties, but they typically weren't the "only sex matters and nothing else" morons like we see these days.

This is why I hate you. You're completely wrong. Your grandparent's generation fucked around just as much as this generation does. Were you just born in the wrong generation though?
>>
File: dsc01479.jpg (158 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dsc01479.jpg
158 KB, 640x480
>>
File: 1409475277848.jpg (717 KB, 1271x1420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409475277848.jpg
717 KB, 1271x1420
>>35242744
This thread is just full of idiots.
There is no lock on sex.
There is no "Alpha is getting everything"
There is not alpha/beta in reality.
The case is, a woman really does not care appearance if she is a slut, this is why a majority of sluts sleep around with nearly everything, without any regard for themselves or others.

This is why they are looked down upon and shamed, all of the woman in these images look visually disgusting, and it seems like what this thread is trying to promote is just a thinly veiled attempt at getting people to settle with trash.

Any one can get sex.
It really, is not that hard.
The sexual liberation was for this.
Why do you think interracial sex exists?
It is not because other races are attractive, it is because quite obviously a woman who has been through a ton of sexual events is not going to be able to settle with a european man with standards, so they go settle with relevant trash.

The point is, if this is the case then why does a bunch of men want to keep the virginity in close hands and want to uphold a good society?

By both experience and statistical evidence, unaesthetic, unappealing in personality, and damaged goods very much tend to be socially or politically left.

Look at any crowd of leftists at a protest, they are not lookers at all.
If you do the same with conservatives or rightists groups in Europe, the majority of the crowd are well dressed, civilized, and attractive people who are also successful.

>>35251685
It is because it is a shill thread, people are going to be arguing other semantics because it is easy to bait people in with false arguments.
>>
>>35251255

Promiscuous people have unstable relationships. People generally can't fuck around for 15-20 years and then just 'flick a switch' and become monogamous. The divorce rate across the sexually liberated West attests to this.

Monogamy is not a natural mating pattern; it is a cultural evolution. So, monogamy only works when imposed upon individuals by society, religion etc etc. When we don't impose monogamy we get a whole host of problems that decays a civilisation, but the most obvious and undeniable one is sub-replacement fertility rates. Even the most blinded zealot cannot deny the mathematical inevitability of insufficient population growth.
>>
>>35251765
It will if the majority of people grow to accept the idea that hedonism is inherently wrong, which it fucking is.

Most people don't think for themselves. They just do whatever they can to fit in.

A society where fitting in meant not being a fucking hedonist would automatically fix this problem. The only way to do that is to eradicate the people who ARE hedonists who are in power. They are the role models - they are who people look up to and want to be because they can't see anything beyond a goal like that.

This is a fundamental issue that will never be solved unless you accept the fact that it CAN be fixed. Don't give up before you've even tried, anon.
>>
>>35248609
>>35248577

Whoever this guy is, he's a faggot.
>>
>>
>>35250746
lol so mad. you got reckt#
>>
File: img067.jpg (1 MB, 1753x1277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img067.jpg
1 MB, 1753x1277
>>
The only real reason to avoid promiscuity is STD's. Condoms only protect so much. If she has stuff on her cunt or around her mouth that you can't see, enjoy living with what you caught.

There really is no other basis for moralizing, as it usually boils down to the haves and have-nots (men who can get women, men who can't, etc).
>>
File: putin.gif (61 KB, 300x321) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
putin.gif
61 KB, 300x321
>>35251863
>Your grandparent's generation fucked around just as much as this generation does

No they did not. There was a lot of social pressure and standards for behavior. Also religion was a much bigger part in people's lives back 50+ years ago.
>>
>>35251895
Oh so you're an authoritarian who likes to dictate what people do with their lives.

>>35251917
We are biologically hardwired to want as much sex as possible. You're wrong, it will never, ever change. It's been going on for all of human history. And I don't mind.

>>35251972
You watch too many movies. You're wrong.
>>
File: magazine2104.jpg (1 MB, 1423x2128) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
magazine2104.jpg
1 MB, 1423x2128
>>35251918
how could uncle Terry only like guys?
>>
>>35252009

>fucking trannies
That's not gay to you?
>>
File: hlK5-wnNpXo.jpg (148 KB, 745x1023) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hlK5-wnNpXo.jpg
148 KB, 745x1023
>>
File: 1408527916573.png (91 KB, 1451x822) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408527916573.png
91 KB, 1451x822
>>35251972
No shh... he thinks woman had over 7 partners before they hit 20 even back during the days of the roman empire, this is the objective fact he's arguing from and he won't argue from anywhere else, it doesn't fit in his view. This is what discussing with a marxists is like, they make shit up and stick with it through and through, the op is arguing at this level too, oh and if you disagree "you watched to many films"
>>
>>35251998
>"Y-You are oppressing me, down with society, down with social construct, naturalism so everybody can have individual rights and be able to do whatever they want"

Fucking Moron.
Just go out into the wild if you like acting like animals so much.
>>
>>35251398

Being responsible necessarily requires sacrificing pleasure, delaying instant gratification, working instead of idling wherever possible. You don't know what hedonism is.

> you might get pleasure from responsibility.

You clearly don't know what the term pleasure is, you seem to be confusing it with 'satisfaction' and/or 'happiness'. Hedonistic pleasure has always referred to the sensual pleasures of life.
>>
>>35251998
I'm not saying that there weren't certain low lives who were promiscuous.
But in terms of "average sexual partners over a life time", if you think that hasn't been sky rocketing then you are just trolling or blind.
>>
>>35252056
Ok.
>>
File: terry-penis1.jpg (119 KB, 568x829) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
terry-penis1.jpg
119 KB, 568x829
>>35252035
but he wipes all of that away with the thousands of 10/10 models he bangs, plus he was wrapped in plastic when he let the traps suck him off
>>
Imagine if they invented an STD detector phone app.

The nightclub industry would fold overnight.
>>
>>35252074
I firmly believe that the numbers have only gone up because people report more sexual partners. They had just as much, but they didn't report it because they would be looked down upon if they did, and no one was exactly doing these studies until around a hundred years ago.
>>
>>35252107
Those low quality people would still fuck.
>>
File: 1406220445827.jpg (370 KB, 1592x726) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406220445827.jpg
370 KB, 1592x726
>>
>>
>>35251998

>Oh so you're an authoritarian who likes to dictate what people do with their lives.

All civilisations have some degree of authoritarian socio-political structures, you numpty. Even tribal societies have informal authoritarian leaderships.

Was this supposed to be some sort of clever rebuttal?
>>
>>35251863
>Your grandparent's generation fucked around just as much as this generation does.

Bullshit. I wasn't even part of that generation, but I don't have to be to know how wrong you are. Jesus Christ, I was in high school during the 1990s, and I can tell you first hand that sex and drug use was FAR different then compared to now. I didn't know of even one teenage mother during my senior year, nor did any of us know of anyone that used heroin or coke. And I wasn't from some backwoods midwestern farmtown. I lived in a suburban section of upstate New York, about 3 hours away from NYC. Now, the entire area is full of pregnant teens, drug addicts, and people engaging in your precious hedonism. What changed? The culture. It isn't at all uncommon for kids to have numerous sexual partners at a young age. In fact, much of the popular entertainment media promotes the idea that losing your virginity young and fucking "mad bitches" makes you manly/mature/virile/etc. Everything now is about feeling good, regardless of the repercussions. Shit has changed over the years, especially with regard to what is considered mainstream concerning sexuality and narcotics. Are you going to deny that?
>>
>>35252107
>>35252128

You'd probably see people fucking based on similar diseases. The pro version would have "disease match".
>>
File: 1409516299530.jpg (61 KB, 203x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409516299530.jpg
61 KB, 203x351
>>
>>35251895
>>Monogamy is not a natural mating pattern

Birds and wolves don't exist?

Read a book you fucking nigger.
>>
w/ Kate Moss
>>
>>35252143

Authority or authoritarianism?
>>
File: 1385857888610.jpg (77 KB, 480x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385857888610.jpg
77 KB, 480x548
>>35252138
>>35252054

Spurdo is our cultural icon. :DDD
>>
>>35252155
fund it
>>
>>35252124
Up until the 1960s men and women were segregated most of the time.
you nothing about pre-modern societies.

That's how the whole "I saw Sally-May at the town festival and it was love at first sight". Yeah love at first sight because she was the first girl the guy had seen that year, because she was inside cooking and doing women's work and he was out in the fields helping with the crops. The idea of being a "wage earner" for the bulk of society is only about 100 years old.
>>
>>35251780
Tuumblr, fuck off shill.
We know this thread is on r9k as well so Lindy fuck off back to your own shitty website.

>BAIT FOR THE BAIT GODDDD!!!!!
>>
File: terry and wee.jpg (51 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
terry and wee.jpg
51 KB, 1280x1024
>>
File: 5088767_f520.jpg (25 KB, 520x264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5088767_f520.jpg
25 KB, 520x264
>>35252150
The only thing that's changed is that it's out in the open now. People used to hide it. Now they don't.

You we're just a 90's kid though, right? What do I know, things were so perfect in the 90's! It's not as if teen pregnancy has dropped significantly.
>>
File: terry and wee 3.jpg (187 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
terry and wee 3.jpg
187 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>35252239
*were
>>
File: terry and wee 2.jpg (147 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
terry and wee 2.jpg
147 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: 69 terry and wee.jpg (199 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
69 terry and wee.jpg
199 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>35252239
>that graph goes back to the 70s
>middle of the sexual revolution

I wish it went back to the early 1900s.
But even then pregnancy when you were 15-19 in the early 1900s wasn't a bad thing because the job market wasn't at the point that you had to be in school for 12+4+4 years just to feed your family.
>>
>>35252177

I'm surprised celebs actually bother to work with this guy considering how much actual porn pics of him are out there.
>>
>>35252184

Well then you're full of shit because I never suggest that monogamy was imposed by the government or a dictator (which would be rather impossible anyways). It was imposed by the cultural institutions of the era. Having laws, social norms and taboos does not equal authoritarianism you need to grab a dictionary.
>>
File: kate-gq-4.gif (896 KB, 500x341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kate-gq-4.gif
896 KB, 500x341
the main celeb that got leaked this week
>>
>>35252304
>I'm wrong but I'm not wrong because...
>>
>>35252239
>The only thing that's changed is that it's out in the open now. People used to hide it. Now they don't.

And you base that on what? Statistics that you pulled from your ass? Pretty hard to hide teen pregnancy, bub.

>You we're just a 90's kid though, right? What do I know, things were so perfect in the 90's! It's not as if teen pregnancy has dropped significantly.

I was referring to my area specifically, dipshit. I made no mention of the country as a whole. It's on the same level as crime dropping across the nation significantly, yet where I live it's still high.
>>
File: 27.jpg (969 KB, 1409x2100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
27.jpg
969 KB, 1409x2100
>>
>>35252357
>I was referring to my area specifically, dipshit.

I see, so you're relying on anecdotal evidence.
>>
File: x3.jpg (161 KB, 945x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
x3.jpg
161 KB, 945x600
>>
>>35252239
This man makes a good point.
>>
> still waiting for the pics of Terry Richardson with his OJ holding his cock over Nicole's chopped up body.
>>
>>35252396
No, teen pregnancy and crime is far higher in my region than it was just a few decades ago.
>>
File: tr09.jpg (3 MB, 1500x2300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tr09.jpg
3 MB, 1500x2300
>>
>>35252350
Wow, it's kinda like society is complex huh?
And even still, early birth age isn't the same as average sex partners for life.

15-19 years old isn't bad for a girl to have a kid, actually biologically the best time for them to have a kid.
The idea of the "career woman" made them hold off having kids until they are 35 and they come out all potatoes.
>>
File: x11.jpg (42 KB, 600x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
x11.jpg
42 KB, 600x338
>>
>>35252239

>The only thing that's changed is that it's out in the open now. People used to hide it. Now they don't.

This is a load of horseshit. There was demonstrable highly negative consequences from fucking around in the past.

>ostracisation
>single motherhood without any man or government benefits to support oneself

Is this the new feminist schtick - instead of attacking traditional gender roles they merely deny they ever existed!

Btw wtf is with the pic, is that supposed to support you're arguement? One, it only goes back to the height of the sexual revolution and two, you forget that our ancestors married and started families at much younger ages, i.e. teen pregnancy wasn't a big deal in the 19th century as many women were married by that point.
>>
File: Dean_Wormer.jpg (745 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dean_Wormer.jpg
745 KB, 1920x1080
>>35252411
Fat, wrong, and samefag is no way to go through life, son.
>>
File: Same Old Story.jpg (57 KB, 403x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Same Old Story.jpg
57 KB, 403x260
The world's going to hell! The end times are near! Girls are sluts nowadays, and boys are disrespectful!

Same old story.
>>
Remember kids. The more partners a female has the more unstable she is for a relationship.

Yes this means that they are less human than a woman that has self respect and saves herself for her husband.
>>
File: img237.jpg (3 MB, 2705x2039) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img237.jpg
3 MB, 2705x2039
>>
>>35252441
the only reason that teen pregnancy is "bad" is because in today's society you need to be 21+ years old with a marketable college degree in order for you to not be poor and to properly provide for your children.
If we could make a decent living at the age of 13 and up I don't think teen pregnancy would be viewed poorly at all.
>>
>>35252542
Uh, it's also because teenagers generally do not possess the maturity to take care of a child.
>>
File: ttr12.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ttr12.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2264
>>
>>35242744
1. Fuck off faggot Marxist feminist.

2. Sluts are great for me, they just suck for society.

3. Look at Japan right now. Read this study.
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beautiful_Ones
>>
>>35252484
I figured out what that fags problem is. He went to school and was caught hook, line, and sinker with the whole "Maslows Heirarchy of Needs" where the snuck "sex" in the physiological needs part of it.

>sex is healthy! Why aren't you goyim doing it right now?
>>
File: TerryScaredCrypts.jpg (905 KB, 1300x843) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TerryScaredCrypts.jpg
905 KB, 1300x843
>>
>>35252571
today's teenagers, nope.

Teenagers from 100 years ago, if they could work in the coal mines, bale hail, and handle cattle, yeah I think they could handled of baby.
>>
>>35252530
Social media has turned people on to extreme narcissism like never before. Don't act like things aren't vastly different in this era.
>>
File: FqrVS7LnUwc.jpg (144 KB, 745x1023) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FqrVS7LnUwc.jpg
144 KB, 745x1023
>>
Bobby Richardson
>>
>>35252542
What the fuck...

Do you have any idea how stupid teenagers are? They are totally fucking incapable of being responsible for anything, let alone children.
>>
>>35252629
>100 years ago

And what was the average lifespan back then?
>>
File: 1902798.jpg (69 KB, 870x1326) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1902798.jpg
69 KB, 870x1326
Jared holding Bob Richardson
>>
File: 1902797.jpg (84 KB, 1328x873) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1902797.jpg
84 KB, 1328x873
>>
>>35252581
>read this study

Pretty sure you meant this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
>>
>>35252633
>This time it's really the worst!
>>
File: JLHI10.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JLHI10.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2244
>>
>>35252676
what does that matter?
Antibiotics, non invasive surgery, organ transplants, steroids to fight off infections, etc etc.
>>
File: JLHI12[1].jpg (2 MB, 1500x2217) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JLHI12[1].jpg
2 MB, 1500x2217
>>
File: 1409114297276.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409114297276.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>35252718
lol
>>
>>35252718
>implying technology hasn't changed this world as we know it

Yeah, naw. I guess everything is practically the same as it was hundreds of years ago. Nothing to see here folks...
>>
>>35252718
>Everything is relative man!
>You can't make judgement calls like that!
>You just can't come to terms with the fact that things change!

Holy shit, worse is worse. Hell, bad is bad. When we have an idea of how things should work why is it bad to strive towards that ideal? Why are you so content for us to stay in the trees and live like apes?
>>
File: JLHI8.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2217) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JLHI8.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2217
>>
>>35252759
It matters because having a child at 13 was kind of necessary then considering that 30 practically made you a senior citizen.
>>
>>35252601

Perhaps but a couple things to remember still. Sex is a basic need and a powerful biological imperative that drives our behaviour; it needs to be fulfilled. It's unreasonable to decry 'muh hedonism' and demand people remain chaste for a decade or more.

That's why people got married at such young ages in the past: it was understood that chastity into your 20s is just unrealistic.

Don't forget that biblical marriage fully encourages sex: it's not about restricting the activity but channeling it into a productive pattern for civilisation. Hint: the puritans and the Amish are the most sexually active people in history: just look at their astronomical birthrates and low age at time of marriage.

That's the ironic thing about hedonists and sexual liberationists, they may have a tonne of more sexual partners but they actually end up having less sex over a lifetime than the traditionalist Christian couple who got married in their teens and pumped out 10+ children.
>>
File: Books v ereaders v .png (216 KB, 1026x1170) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Books v ereaders v .png
216 KB, 1026x1170
>>35252816
You're the one wanting to move backwards.

>>35252809
>This time it's really the worst because I feel like it is!
>>
File: 1901331.jpg (104 KB, 838x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1901331.jpg
104 KB, 838x1280
>>
>>35252854
>Having sex while married

You're hilarious.
>>
>>35252856
Keep ignoring the fact that technological advancements have indeed changed the entire globe.

I eagerly await another cute little green-text response where you conveniently ignore my valid point. Proceed in 3...2...1...
>>
>>
>>35249485

What are those creatures?
>>
>>
>>35252883

Such is the reality of secular marriages, yes indeed anon. But traditionalist marriages with biblical gender roles and male headship - sex whenever the husband wants it. Yes, it's a rare thing nowadays, but it does still exist.
>>
>>35252854
> It's unreasonable to decry 'muh hedonism' and demand people remain chaste for a decade or more.
Disagree. What separates humans from animals is our ability to reject our primal urges for the sake of a harmonious society.
>>
>>35252940
cute models
>>
>this thread

what the fuck am I watching
>>
>>
>>
>>35252856
>You're the one wanting to move backwards.
Yeah because we are heading forward in time, but down in social quality.
Yes, I want to move backwards. Indeed I do. To when we weren't such beasts slaves to our own desires and to be easily manipulated by pleasure.
>>
>>
>>35253009
dunno, but I feel like a pervert now from fapping to some of this stuff.
>>
>>35253009
Traditionalists arguing with some blue-pilled slut lover and another dude spaming pictures that no one is looking it.
>>
>>35253009
It's the most bizarre thing on earth, isn't it?

Amidst conversations of slut-shaming, family values, and the effect modern technology has had on the blatant increase in promiscuity, we are being bombarded by photographs of a disgusting old fart getting his dick sucked in every way imaginable by hordes if young women desperate for fame and attention.

I used to think /v/ was a fun place, but /pol/ truly is the Godking of boards.
>>
File: magazine2083.jpg (3 MB, 2433x1658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
magazine2083.jpg
3 MB, 2433x1658
Terry's model ex-gf Susan Eldridge
>>
>>35253052
We've always been easily manipulated by pleasure, anon.

It has nothing to do with the era. It has everything to do with YOU.
>>
>>35252997

> What separates humans from animals is our ability to reject our primal urges for the sake of a harmonious society.


That is true anon, but you have to appreciate that the past societies who most aptly regulated sexuality and imposed monogamy, did so by marrying at very young ages. People want to fuck, so if you want to enforce monogamy then have the plebs marry young and start fucking away. Perhaps the upper classes can demonstrate restraint but not the average and lower classes; eventually they'll fornicate if they are not married.

You have to balance animal instinct with human rationality, the latter is not limitless. The cultural institutions that evolved to create and maintain a "harmonious society" work by channeling base human nature into productive purposes - they do not create unnatural behaviours ex nihilo.
>>
>>35253087
Actually, I find the Terry Richardson pics rather interesting. Wasn't really familiar with the guy up until now, but he seems rather interesting. Perfect example of how you can have utterly repulsive facial hair, glasses, and clothing, yet still fuck decent women as long as you have status.
>>
File: magazine2085.jpg (2 MB, 2437x1655) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
magazine2085.jpg
2 MB, 2437x1655
Susan Eldridge 2
>>
>>35253192
>Perhaps the upper classes can demonstrate restraint

Are you retarded?
>>
File: magazine2097.jpg (3 MB, 2431x1637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
magazine2097.jpg
3 MB, 2431x1637
Susan Eldridge 3
>>
>>35253236

I know you are but what am I?
>>