[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /pol/. /v/ here. So, a few of us have come up with a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 31

File: image.jpg (23KB, 210x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 210x245px
Hey, /pol/.

/v/ here.

So, a few of us have come up with a good idea to not allow video game "journalism" to continue with its corruption. (And the mass amounts of bullshit money they raise and steal from people to support basically them being arrogant assholes.)

You've helped us so much with the Chelsea vanhindenburg fiasco, I would like to sell you on this for your support.

So, we are going to create an ACTUAL gaming journalism website. One that (if given the right amount of buzz and hype), and be independent, but still he one of the big dogs giving the other greedy mother mothers COMPETITION. Real completion.

This in it self with move attention away from the woman manipulator, and away from the shills trying to write bullshit sexist articles to generate click bait. The only way to hurt them, is to do it indirectly.

Head Jew in charge here. I will be S transparent as possible. Bring it on.
>>
>>34704958
Are you going to name it Cathedral Of Misogyny?
>>
>>34705094

We are not. But fantastic question.
>>
BUT WILL YOU SUPPORT FEMINISM!?

Otherwise I can't donate to it since that is how you combat feminism!
>>
Stop wasting your life on fucking videogames. Stop being good goys. Fucking fatties, take this shit to /v/.

god damn you pizzafaces make me pissed.
>>
>>34705152

Equality is equality. There will be no emphasis on either gender.
>>
File: 1385445947457.jpg (53KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1385445947457.jpg
53KB, 624x352px
>>34704958
>a bunch of /v/tards
>in charge of anything
Nope. I'm all for the recent trend of inter-board and inter-site cooperation against a common foe, but you autists have no business running anything resembling a proper organization.

Nothing personal, just reality. Sell away if you think you've got a good case, though.
>>
>>34705196
I am not fat but thank you for the compliment sir.

And go fuck yourself you pale little shit, I hope your mother likes never using her basment.
>>
>>34705118
Have you considered that the only way to keep it that way is to have more executives than people are willing to buy? A whole board of people, essentially, and most importantly not all of them must like video games, and the ones that do must have diametrically opposed preferences.
>>
>>34705312
Another excellent point. Our web designer is a woman who worked in designing websites for companies, and running her own very successful business for over 10 years. She is a goddess with companies and has a masters in business management.

She is also an ilvl 576 Warlock. In WoW. Go figure.
>>
WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>34704958
I don't want to be any part of this. Sorry, but it's going to crash and burn.
>>
>>34705481

Not with the right amount of hype and support. If you can generate that, then you will have a successful page. But you have to get momentum rolling at the right time.

Simply creating a random honest ganging websites dies if it is not relevant to anything.
>>
You don't need us, hosting is dirt cheap. This is just another scam.
>>
>mother mothers

confirmed for not from this site

fuck off shill
>>
File: 1406696485104.gif (991KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1406696485104.gif
991KB, 300x170px
>>34704958
You don't even proofread your shit.

You read like you are retarded and you want to be a journalist?
>>
N
O
B
O
D
Y

G
I
V
E
S

A

S
H
I
T
>>
Making something like this is not a good idea.

The concept of games journalism in it's entirety is flawed and mostly useless. What you should do instead of writing subjective articles about games (founded in the biased opinions and mood of whoevers writing this shit) is just convince more people to pirate, and try before they buy. or otherwise do something to the same effect. If you can think of a way to get publishers to release competent demos again, that might work.

tl;dr: waste your time on something more constructive than imitating already stupid shit.
>>
>>34705611

Correct, but that's where people come in.

Thank you, I was waiting for this one.

So, hosting is cheap and it is simple to start up any old website. But we want to create a website with hype. One with a backing. Money is not hard to come by, (that's why our crowd funding requirement would be relatively low), but there is the problem of a user base.

It is not a simply "build it and they will come"

The whole point of our crowd funding project would be mainly for hype and PERSONAL INVESTMENT. You see a website that goes up, and you think no big deal.

But.

You see that a website is being created and you paid $50 to create it, you want to see it succeed. You will visit it. Talk about it, wait for it. The use will be PERSONALLY invested into the website.

Hosting something is easy. But we want the press to become big enough to compete.
>>
File: polnis.gif (2MB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
polnis.gif
2MB, 350x240px
Isn't that what /v/ and /vg/ are for in the first place other than the usual shitposting?
>>
>>34704958
I believe most people here are libertarians so they should approve of the idea of competition in a free market. Go for it.
>>
>>34705743
Look, /mlp/ singlehandedly de-throned the biggest news source of pony-related things, Equestria Daily, with their own site, Horse News. They now get more site views, and it shows no signs of stopping.

You don't need /pol/, but we'll tell you how to avoid the kikes.
>>
>>34705647

I am from /v/. I do proof read my words, but sometimes things slip through he cracks.

>>34705718
Convincing people to do illegal things is in itself incredibly stupid. An our articles would not be written in bias language.( I'll make fucking sure of that.) they would simply be gaming NEWS. Nothing for click bait. We would not be trying to create a massive company where we need to write articles like "why cats love to sit on keyboards".

It would be specifically for things WORTH writing about.
>>
File: wah Im on 4chan.jpg (32KB, 375x220px) Image search: [Google]
wah Im on 4chan.jpg
32KB, 375x220px
>>34704958
>/v/
>>
>>34705743

If you insist on doing this ill advised plan, which is more likely to crash and burn down before it even gets a chance to be of no use to anything, You want reddit, not /pol/. Reddit fags will probably eat the idea up and viral it for you or whatever the shit it is you need. Because they're stupid and have the demeanor of cattle.
>>
>/v/ here
opinion discarded
>>
>>34704958
Stop wasting your life on vidya. Instead, focus your time and energies on making a purposeful impact on the world and society.
>>
File: 1408847647082.jpg (133KB, 807x990px) Image search: [Google]
1408847647082.jpg
133KB, 807x990px
>>34704958
Sounds great Dr good luck ebele /v/
>>
>>34705312
Christ, can you give them a chance maybe?

I mean, trying is worse than not, right? Plus we want to continue the trend of cooperation, /pol/ is more popular than ever currently and we already were the 7th biggest board on the web.
>>
>>34705890

That's the problem with reddit. They are CATTLE. They will only go bat shit crazy over something if it goes big SOMEWHERE ELSE. They piggy back off of people. Getting recognized there not as easy as you'd think.
>>
will you be apologizing on behalf of men, heteros, etc? will you defend yourself against accusations of wacism, sexism, etc? will you seek for a "diverse" group of writers instead of seeking those who are simply the best?

(hint: the right answer to these questions is NO)
>>
>>34704958
I've got an idea. Why don't you donate to a feminist cause! That will epically troll everyone!
>>
>>34705982

Funnily enough, our popularity is a detrement to everything we stand for.
>>
File: banned.jpg (46KB, 680x570px) Image search: [Google]
banned.jpg
46KB, 680x570px
>>34706025
way to go new friend epic meme
>>
>>34705982

>I mean, trying is worse than not, right?

Not when it comes to /v/, it fucking isn't. They're incapable of being anything other than catastrophically incompetent at anything they ever try.
>>
>>34705196
You're a hater, and a faggot.
>>
>>34706023

No. No. And hell no. We will not conform to try and defend against statements that are pulled out of the collective asshole of self entitled walking rectums.
>>
>>34706022

This has already 'gotten big' everywhere, and that'd be your opportunity would it not? Chances are there's someone else who's already jumped on this dumb as fuck plan before you and gotten a head start on reddit too.

Better rush there if you want to jump in and help!
>>
>>34705982
>trying is *better than not

Freudian slip?

>>34706042
I think that our popularity helps spread a certain political mood that is very rare on the internet these days. At least that much is a good thing, no?
>>
File: u and ur m8.jpg (114KB, 558x743px) Image search: [Google]
u and ur m8.jpg
114KB, 558x743px
>donate to feminists
>KEK SJWs GETTING BTFO
retards

pic related
>>
>>34706101
Failure is a part of life anon. You will never get anywhere if you are afraid to try.

Good on /v/ for actually doing something rather than just complaining.

Good luck.
>>
>>34706161
Actually, those guys don't look so bad. The warm lighting is doing them a lot of favors
>>
>>34706143

We already have our crowd funding page ready, our ideas written down, and our team has everything set up to green light.

We are not messing around.
>>
>>34706149

Aye, I'll admit that's a positive with /pol/ at least. The inverse effect seems to be actively fucking up /v/ though.
>>
>>34706161
Ignore this shit shattered faggot.

He's probably the same autist who is incapable of understanding simple strategy from before who refuses to actually learn anything.
>>
>>34706248
>Ignore this shit shattered faggot.
That's it. Ignore people that disagree with you, just like your enemy.
You faggots are getting ruined by these whores.
>>
>>34704958
Try getting it funded through kickstarter or something, this shit sounds like it would hit home for a lot of disgruntled gamers (Some actual gaming journalism).
>>
>>34704958
reddit mods will be against you, which means you will have a hard time gaining traction.
>>
File: 1369283078015.jpg (32KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369283078015.jpg
32KB, 482x600px
>vidya "journalism"
>doesn't enthusiastically support SJW causes

There is no such thing as true journalism in the video game industry. It's what is called "access journalism", meaning: to do your jobs you will require access to demos, conventions, studios, and - most importantly - inside sources. In exchange for this access, you will dutifully reprint their press releases for them and - more importantly - you will be a good team player and tow the line on causes that are "important to the industry as a whole".

Prepare your bodies for capitulation to these causes or suffer eternal frustration as a nobody.

You cannot be truly independent if your aim is to "cover the industry". So, why not just focus on being a community / gamer culture destination site with some post-launch reviews and recommendations?

Pick your battles wisely, /pol/.
>>
>>34706275
>That's it. Ignore people that disagree with you, just like your enemy.

Just like you you mean?

>Explained to in detail the grand plan
>spoon fed it like a baby
>keep asking for people to break it down for you to the point that even a brain damaged monkey could understand
>still doesn't understand and instead clings to ill-informed autistic views.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 235x214px
So have I sold you?

Come on, let's make this an honest sale. If you have any questions, ask away.

If I have your support, please let me know, and you have my gratitude.
>>
File: manlet tears.jpg (269KB, 1514x1062px) Image search: [Google]
manlet tears.jpg
269KB, 1514x1062px
>>34706248
I'm convinced it is that faggot manlet
>>
>>34706364
You have my interest, but not yet my support. Or at least not financial yet.

I'll wait for when you have something more concrete.
>>
>>34706217

Well, good luck or whatever. Remember that pretty much every games journalist site today started as fresh faced and innocent as this idea seems to be, and by now they're all corrupted to fuck.

You'd be better off approaching the problem from a new angle, than the same one which has failed countless times. At least be wary of getting shilled from the inside if you're a team. Weakest link in the chain, so on and so forth.
>>
File: 1408170374626.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1408170374626.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>34705433
>>34705240
>>34705556
>>34705879
christ you use your browsing habits on /v/ to signify everything you fucking represent - and you sound like the biggest fucking beta I ever heard thinking if a girl touches a vidya game that makes her cool

Anyway moving back onto your actual topic - what is going to be so different about your journo shit, you already confirmed you have a woman pulling the strings and will hold you back from posting anything with depth. and it just sounds like any other journo shit website that claim they're the good guys - the reason you posted this garbage idea here is because /pol/ knows jack shit about games and are just slightly above casual babby tier, the ACTUAL majority of /v/ users would tear your anus uch like I am doing right now. there is no incentive for me to listen to your opinions, that's what everyone that isn't soewhat brainwashed should know is to not force themselves the enjoyment of others in such a fluctuating art medium - people can unanimously enjoy forest gump for similar reasons same with dislike - video games are enjoyed for thousands of different reasons

hence wise you avoid joursites like the plague they are because they know jack shit and expand on things you hardy recognize

signed a /v/irgin that thinks you are are a pathetic waste of electricity
>>
>>34706364
Basically, I am okay with it so far.

I just hope that you go after the faggots aggressively. Also avoid ads and review copies if you can. Use Patreon or something. The recent events should make it easy if you capitalise on them.

Also, post here when it's ready. I wouldn't want to miss it.
>>
>>34706331

That was a main discussion of our meeting yesterday.

We decided, that we will opt to cover the gaming industry, and apply for press copies. Then review the game as it's meant to be reviewed.

If the developer doesn't like it, and doesn't send us early copies anymore, so the fuck what. We will simply play it the second we are able, and review it after the fact.

We will not live to suck the dicks of the gaming industry. We are not looking to build a company where we RELY on this connections to feed our lives.

Therefore we will not make bias reviews just in fear we won't get a video game 2 days early.
>>
>>34706275
Fucking really? This is our best option to expel the SJWs from gaming.

In doing this and making people see that /v/ is actually doing more for getting women involved with video games than even they are, we're finally free to annihilate their entire cabal.

It's not about Anita or Zoe. It's about preventing any FUTURE Anitas and Zoes from popping up like festering pimples.
>>
>>34706364
You're taking a rather large gamble, but I wish you all the luck in the world.
>>
>>34704958

There already is a site like that, but noone fucking visits it from /v/ because whenever /v/ hates something, its supports it as well.

See kotaku, ign, polygon. People on /v/ "hate" those sites, and yet they visit them all the fucking time. Its just like that childish boycott mw group on steam, in wich everyone had day 1 mw.

also its gather your party.
>>
>>34706500

>In doing this and making people see that /v/ is actually doing more for getting women involved with video games than even they are, we're finally free to annihilate their entire cabal.
>/v/irgins in charge of understanding history

That strategy of compromise is what caused feminism and political correctness to gain an iron grip on academia, media and culture in the first place.
>>
>>34704958
What makes you feel that video game journalism is necessary in 2014?

If I want real opinions of a game I can ask an unbiased someone who has played the game through the internet. I can YouTube a let's play of the game or watch a twitch stream.

Opinions are so easy to come by. All I want is gaming news not articles on why a game is good or bad or has too many men in it.
>>
>>34706440

I love your enthusiasm towards women mangers. But since this is a safe place, allow me to be blunt.

She is against modern day feminism. She believes that the sole fact that women are pushing other women away from being able to be housewifes and full time mothers IS anti-woman. She does not support modern day feminism, nor does she support sexist slants on anything.

Plus, I'm the lead. So fuck her.
>>
>>34706614
Divide and conquer has been a very effective strategy, actually.
>>
>>34706626
>She believes that the sole fact that women are pushing other women away from being able to be housewifes and full time mothers IS anti-woman.

Ah, wonderful. She and her mindset has my support.
>>
Its not so much the website itself since hosting is cheap, its the format by which reviews and articles move through the site.

There needs to be a peer review system which prevents someone from just making a stupid review and it makes it to the front page, everything needs to be objective as possible and free from bias. This requires a rating system which is set and cannot be altered regardless of the game being reviewed.

As well as this the news articles need to be as free from coruption as possible, this means a system such as multiple people needing to contribute to an article and people cannot work on two consecitive articles together.
>>
File: Trolled.png (820KB, 896x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Trolled.png
820KB, 896x1160px
>>34706626
A word of advice don't put faith in women.
>>
>>34706626

Allow me to also be blunt.

/pol/ doesn't care for your planning of an idea that will probably fail or be shit.

/pol/ also won't ever care, even if you're a complete success, prove all of your points and become a journalistic messiah of integrity.
>>
Pro-tip fagtron

The enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend
>>
>>34706615

Great question. Our articles will not be slants on games. "why I think batman is unrealistic and a horrid standard for men" or "top 10 shoes in video games"

Articles will be reserved for what they are meant for. News. Not opinion prices, not fluff. News. What's happening in the gaming world, what got leaked.

Not simply speculation, and bias writing for no good reason. We have no reason to need click bait.

Also, our review section will be always double production. There will be a written piece and a 2-3minute video summarizing the entire thing.

Some people prefer to watch, some want to read. Why not give them the option from somewhere they trust?
>>
>>34706660

You're not dividing anyone anymore than they're already split. Leftist movements are notoriously sectarian and feminists routinely get into catfights over the most trivial things, you'd have to seize something important in the first place, something semi-permanent like a think tank or some actual form of media in order to propagate your ideals. As it is you're pissing money away helping people you allegedly oppose and throwing your board to the vultures. Good job, I just hope you don't come crying to us when you see what a mess you've made while doing less damage to your opponents than they routinely inflict on themselves.
>>
>>34706796

http://www.gatheryourparty.com/

Try not reinventing the wheel.
>>
>video game journalism
like anyone gives a shit
>>
File: daniel-bryan-yes-cheer.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan-yes-cheer.gif
2MB, 300x170px
Do it.
>>
>>34706873
It has an effect on which games get created so it matters to an extent
If it didn't, nobody would care
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x300px
We are actually trying to do something here. Not just sit around and bicker. We want something to come out of this that is not some pandering asshole who doesn't even know what to do with his own production.

We need support, but most of all we need notoriety. We need people to talk about us. We need to people to actually openly spread the word to every corner they can think of.

Once I have your support, I will launch our Indiegogo page, and let you guys take a swing spreading it.
>>
>>34706865
More competition is always good to keep quality up anon. That website, while ok, is not very well designed. It's basically a blog.
>>
>>34706936
What is it called?
>>
>>34707010

That... I really will not say until we launch. We do have the domain purchased though.
>>
>>34706980

Well yea, but thats because people dont contribute.

They would rather reinvent the wheel, and make their own big next thing, just to give up along the way or fail because in the end its too hard to do so.

Imo GYP has made a nice base, what it lacks is people contributing articles, so it can move away from the blog and into more journalism, as now it does not have enough articles on games to fill the void between the blogposts.

And sure, more competition is good, but as someone who knows that its not easy to make a site and fill it with content. I would rather see a good site be improved, instead of starting from 0 again on a new project.
>>
>>34706714
Please doing think you speak for /pol/.

I for one would be quite interested. Though I agree, /pol/ is not exactly your target audience.

You want gamers, /pol/ is mostly not gamers.
>>
>>34706936
You need to get a list of things which you need, post it on /v/ and /pol/ and see how people can help.

I am working on one of the Vivian games being made by /v/ but I will see how I can help and even leave the project (we have lots of people anyway) if I can contribute to this significantly.
>>
File: 1404999979961.jpg (80KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
1404999979961.jpg
80KB, 580x326px
>>34706936
>indiegogo

No, how about you fucking leave with your cancerous bullshit. I could do all this shit myself without funding if I so desired. You're acting like the most delusional fucker right now.
>>
>>34707096

I would say, I do post here because /v/ right now is not worth pitching to.

HOWEVER, if /pol/ is backing us, they will stop there shitposting for just a second to legitimately look at the project.

Plus, I wanted to show you guys how We wanted to take attention away from a woman who has been plaguing your forums for quite a while.
>>
>>34707050

Look man, this honestly belongs more on /v/ than /pol/, You're not going to win our allegiance here as it is, let alone if you hold things back. Plenty of people here are likely to already believe you're shilling and this doesn't help.

It'd have been a more stalwart choice to just not post here before you've got some shit to show for it that doesn't look just like weightless posturing.
>>
File: 1408904730288.jpg (29KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
1408904730288.jpg
29KB, 450x320px
>>34707194
Your website, is shit
Your content, will be shit
Your plan, is shit
Your OP and posts thereafter, are, as you may have guessed, shit
>>
>>34704958
am i the only /pol/lack here who doesnt give a flying fuck about /v/ideogameGate?
>>
>>34707194
>HOWEVER, if /pol/ is backing us, they will stop there shitposting for just a second to legitimately look at the project.

>stop shitposting for a seond

HAH! Good luck with that...

Those that are interested will read it, those that are not will shitpost.

Show us what you've got.
>>
>>34705701
this
>>
>>34707122

Yes. That is the closed mindedness we find on /v/ as well.

ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE TIME.

We don't absolutely need the money for the crowd funding. It is there in part to make a smoother launch, but mostly it is in place to get people PERSONALLY invested in the website.

People will donate, and they will have a stake in the website. A personal connection to it. They will try and spread it more and more. They will see it grow, get excited, and do THEIR BEST to make it succeed.

That is why our crowd funding will ask for relatively little money.

But go ahead and continue to instantly hate crowd funding with a closed mind.

You do not simply build a website and EXPECT people to come. We would have done that if that were the case.
>>
>>34707317
No, but most just go to another thread rather than announcing the fact in the thread for some autistic reason.
>>
File: 1408699815152.png (815KB, 5000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1408699815152.png
815KB, 5000x3600px
>>34707358
>It is there in part to make a smoother launch
> but mostly it is in place to get people PERSONALLY invested in the website.

Holy cock-sucking-titty-fucking Christ. You're an even bigger Jew than I previously thought!
>>
>>34707358

If that's the purpose of the crowdfunding, you shouldn't fucking do it at all. It blatantly gives the wrong impression, as you can see from the reaction it's gotten. Involving money makes you seem like a shill. Figure out a way to get personal investment without having people empty their wallets. Give them a stake which isn't fucking sourced from the root of all evil.
>>
>>34707468
>implying OP wants anything except money
Leave the board
>>
>>34707358
That's all fine, but you have to understand that /pol/ in general doesn't have an emotional investment in games.

They aren't going to put money into something they aren't going to use. Sorry, but that's just the way of things. You want someone who does - i.e gamers.

If you need help with *how* to get it out there, then fine. You will probably get support with that aspect.
>>
>>34707556
Oh, and as another anon pointed out, asking for money for it (especially when you have already pointed out that you don;t actually need it) is only going to make people suspicious in light of everything that has happened.
>>
>>34707512

If the OP is a gold mongering jew, He's a fucking shitty one who doesn't have their natural instinct.

Hence my assumption he might just be retarded instead.
>>
Video game journalism works because they're paid off. Your shitsite will never even pick up off the ground.
>>
>>34707596

No, not a jew. But we realized what makes people flock to something. Personally, we want to Jew the big companies out of people that they don't deserve.

Again, relatively small amount. We are just using marketing tatics. We do want a successful website.

There is no point in writing and effort if no one reads it. No point in investing in a business that is going to fail due to no hype
>>
>>34707596
Wouldn't you want to know someone who is creating this is not living on walfare and not using it to buy a computer then zipping off with everything?

It's reassurance that we are not failures.
>>
>>34707741
>Wouldn't you want to know someone who is creating this is not living on walfare and not using it to buy a computer then zipping off with everything?

*Not* having the kikestarter would do that...

Let's put a pin in that idea for a second. What are all the options?

You want people to actually use this website - How have others done similar things? I'd look into that MLP website and see how they did it, and look for others and their strategy.
>>
>>34707556

We are simply looking for press. People who spread the word of our project. And I've been able to sell most of the people on this thread, and I wanted to show that we are serious. Otherwise I wouldn't be positing on a board that is infamous for destroying people who don't deliver.
>>
>>34707741

>not failures

Remains to be seen. If you'd like to prove that feel free to preemptively dox yourself and your group. Becoming subject to an inescapable gaze of scrutiny might help convince people you're trustworthy.
>>
>>34705982

And thats why there are faggots and jews all over the board these days.

Leave this place you filthy merchant.
>>
I like the idea but don't openly get /pol/ involved. We have been getting too much publicity lately and a lot of SJW shit posters have come and its getting annoying. I don't mind helping with it to stick it in the SJWs ass, but ultimately this is /v/s project and keep our name out of it.
>>
>>34706042

Agreed.
>>
>>34707866

Impossible. The problem is, the pony board does nothing but help each other. They do not have the same teeth most other boards do. So when one has an idea they support it because of their boards nature.

And again no one will care about a new gaming website without personal stake in it.

An actual journalism websites comes up that has a set fan base already, people would be drawn away from the people who helped Chelsea. Chelsea gets less press because now something is in the works.

Win.Win.Win.
>>
At the start transparency will heavily affect the quality of journalism. If people are more interested in honest opinions over click bait and shitty journalist (most of /v/ contributors) then the quality will increase overtime.

Could articles list the journalists conflict of interest at the end?
Including who they're fucking, how long they played the game, how they found out about it etc. Should probably have this in politics as well.

You have my interested OP
>>
>>34707952
I don't mind keeping /pol/ name off of it, but if you do believe that we can actually DO something about it, please do help support our cause.

Everyone in our team is tired of people sitting around bitching. They want a movement to start, and actually get statted.
>>
>>34707999

/pol/ is not your personal army, despite the example faggots recently have set.
>>
>>34706561

This right here.
>>
>Jew detects opposition rising
>Decides to funnel his the opposition into his site
>Pretends to be anti-SJW for awhile
>Stabs you in the back
>>
File: jews_image61.jpg (61KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
jews_image61.jpg
61KB, 359x398px
>>34708117

Woops, wrong image.

>overlooked temeyw
>>
>>34708090

This question, sarcastic or not, will be addressed.

If a writer has a bias on something, they will sit out from writing it. If there is NO way we can avoid it, it will be expressed the bias before the article. So you don't have to waste your time reading something that I'll ultimately bother you.
>>
>>34707999

>And again no one will care about a new gaming website without personal stake in it.

They already have a personal stake in it. Their personal stake is that they are tired of the current state of games journalism and the webssites attached to it.

You have been handed a gap in the market. With some shrewd PR, you won;t need the money and you will still get that emotional investment.

What I would do is place journalistic integrity above all else. Make that your selling point, and give it a prominent place on your site (say a rigourous set of journalistic standards, right there in full view), and make that your angle.

Also, don't expect to be an overnight success. This will take some perseverence while you show people what you can do. Another thing you can do is shill you articles where relevent on /v/ etc. Market yourself as "/v/'s" own game site.
>>
>>34706626

What she thinks about feminism isn't that case. Women ruin everything made by and for men.

Mark my words: At first everything will be pink and fuzzy, and then after a while she will start laying down rules of what to say and not. Don't make sexist jokes. Don't make racist jokes. Don't be mean. And then you are back to where we are now.

Women should stay in the fucking kitchen.
>>
>>34706936

Fuck indiegogo.
>>
File: 1388969908505.jpg (580KB, 1153x823px) Image search: [Google]
1388969908505.jpg
580KB, 1153x823px
>>34705433
>Our web designer is a woman

Entire project fucking trashed
>>
>>34708181
Again, /v/ is a very cruel mistress. If you continue to post your own stuff there, it quickly get banned because you are in a sense begging for views.

We are going with the rally approach, to give something for people to actually DO instead of just creating Zoe thread after Zoe thread.
>>
>>34708178
Was not sarcastic.

How does it fund itself then?
Your target audience blocks ads and I really doubt you'll survive off of donations.
>>
>>34707599

I think you are correct.
>>
>>34708181
Another thing you can do to build emotional invstment is if you are completly transparent. Show people EXACTLY what you are up to, rather that hiding it, and bring them along for the ride.

If you want emotional investment, then you will need a story - a narative. People love stories.
>>
>>34708357
>>34708357
This. Post the financial statements online and explain each transaction.
>>
>>34704958

Is it just going to be PC and Wii U reviews?
>>
>>34708324

If /v/ doesn't immediately latch onto this crap and perpetuate it, you've got nothing to show and thus no hope. Especially not here in /pol/ of all places.
>>
>>34708324
>If you continue to post your own stuff there, it quickly get banned because you are in a sense begging for views.

Not if you keep it reserved to what is relevant. Don't start your own thread going COME TO MY WEBSITE GUYS, post articles about that game in threads about that game. Also post it to reddit and other such aggregation sites.
>>
>>34708334

We are not trying to make a company. We do not need metric fuck tons of money to pay salaries. And buildings.

Another reason we will not create click bait. We will not need it.

Also, we are planning to try and market this to the general public as well. Those who are interested anyway.

We will not pander to anyone. We know what we want to do. We know what we are going to do. And we will do it.
>>
>>34706626
>>34708324

remember that /pol/ is not a single organization
there are a hell lot of different people here, some might like you or don't like your idea.
Same as /v/
Take the good stuff, ignore the blatant autism shitposting
Also remember that right now, there is a TON of SJW shills in both /pol/ and /v/ trying to screw with everyone. Your idea will wreck their anuses and livelihood terribly so they will fight back like a jewish rat cornered.

That's said, i love your idea and would support it.

However, instead of pitching your idea blindly like a retard, try to solidify your plan first

Currently it really does seem that you have no plan aside from a skeleton framework and its really shows.

And pitch what you want us to do here and what do we benefit from it
Make it easy and simple. Don't make it complicated.

That's all from me. Remember not to give up easily.
>>
>>34708322

this, she'll take you down eventually
>>
There has been plants for a /v/ gaming website every year and it has never ever worked out except for Gather Your Party, which is nice but not really all that popular. Why not just join Gather Your Party? It already exists and is already fully transparent, join it, write articles for it, make it bigger, market it.
This is just wasting your time right now you just need to support the people who are already there.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 680x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 680x820px
Alright here it is. We have out website engineer creating mock ups for the site. We have the general bulk content all done.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/honest-gaming-journalism-full-ether/x/8506277

What can this do for you /pol/?
Use it to stop the Zoe threads for spamming everywhere and the useless amount of times you have to see her face.

Use it to fund a non-Jew that will be as transparent as possible.

And use it to show the gaming media that their bullshit is coming to an end REALLY soon.
>>
>>34708616
While you guys are doing this, why not also make an honest journalism site in general?
Yknow since they're just as bad if not worse.
>>
>>34708670

I think that's too big a scoop
Better don't

If you spread out too much, you will lost everything
>>
>>34708616

You didn't answer my question nigger. >>34708413
>>
File: 20140824204533-livaramademe.png (183KB, 460x285px) Image search: [Google]
20140824204533-livaramademe.png
183KB, 460x285px
>>34708616
>My name is Matthew Rugamas.
>Matthew Rugamas
>Rugamas

OP is a beaner, i was planning to support you guys.
Is this the kind of people we want to here?
Everything about you screams ugly, fedora, loser, pizzaface.
>>
>>34704958
I don't have anything against it.
>>
It might be worth regularly shaming the industry, such as posting any offers or "gifts", or pointing out the collusion of other sites.

Also, since you're asking /pol/, most of us are against the "decline" of things like art and poetry; things which went from great technical achievements towards mindless indulgences that celebrate weakness and decay. A similar (but subtle) traditionalist vibe with regards to games could make reviews more entertaining to read than others.
>>
>>34708616

so you plan on creating an 'honest' site by allowing anybody that spends $500 to become staff, this is dumb bullshit
>>
I already started doing this if anyone wants to jump on board.

Coming from /v/

> Not a Jew for once.
Someone you can trust
>>
File: 1385918246584.jpg (38KB, 450x344px) Image search: [Google]
1385918246584.jpg
38KB, 450x344px
>>34708616
>>$5000 dollar goal

God damn it get a job at McDonald's or get your parents to loan it to you you cock sucker. Not like anyone's gonna see the money again anyways
>>
I don't need funding either, my regular job pays me enough that I can fund this shit until humans cannot breath oxygen for free.

I simply need writers, and video content producers.
>>
>>34706693

How about an opinion section as seen in newspapers? I spent years playing WoW and other MMOs, and I ended up concluding that Aberoth - a small free java game - is better than all of them. I'd enjoy ranting about why, but only a niche audience would agree.
>>
>>34704958
How are you going to feel, running a dead website in a few years when you grow out of this childish hobby of yours?
>>
>>34708820
Not OP, but honestly it's just a side project for me, I have many other ventures, not even looking to do this for mah monies, just want some real fucking news site that isn't a huge shit show.

If it dies, then that means gaming is gone.
>>
[email protected]

If you are interested
>>
>>34708616

Well, It's too late for you to reconsider weighting the launch entirely on donated money, but worse than that, you're going to let people who're dumb enough to dump $500 into this project have staff roles? You're practically inviting problems and failure from the immediate start.
>>
>>34706702
>Implying her deciding not to interbreed is a bad thing
Opinions > Race imo, and at least her bf is not retarded
>>
>>34708797
Author fag here. Published authorfag in fact, been in the game the last 10 years. More importantly I have access to a good editor. Link me up, I'll be very interested.
>>
>>34708797

I can write for you
Then problem is that I am also an indie game developer so there is a conflict of interest already

So, I won't.

Instead I can support you by making sure everyone in my country heard of your website and by shepherding them there
IF
I like what I see
IF
It's look really well done, not like a shitty wordpress blog from 2005.

Good luck man, you have my backing at the very least for the idea alone.
>>
>>34708616
>https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/honest-gaming-journalism-full-ether/x/8506277

Your blub needs work. Also, you need talent, and trying to get talent to PAY to work for YOU is not the way to go about it.

I'm going to work on your blurb, back in a bit.
>>
No one who would give this faggot money to start a fucking games website belongs on /pol/.

This is a blatant con, or OP is a fucking retard
>hype
>getting people 'invested'

Hey OP, link us to some of your writings/ what qualifications do you have (with proof)?

It's as if he is a 19 year old retard fumbling his way through the conversation. Anyone who gives this moron money to write journalistic articles needs their fucking he's examined.

Protip: Video games are for losers and those under 18.
>>
>>34708616

>Rugamas

Looked you up, fucking hell OP. 500 and your staff. Fuck off. You are a beta and "i am lead" hurr durr. You will be ruled like the bitch you are by every women that even dares to question your authority.
>>
>>34708936
>Opinions > Race imo
Your opinion is shit m8
>>
>>34708899
Please plan for have a mobile version of it both a web version and an app version in the future.

Most people read their news during outing or during travelling/commute
>>
>>34708936

>interbreeding not degeneracy

Fuck off sjw/jidf shill.
>>
>>>/v/

/pol/ is not video games. Reported.
>>
Head* autocorrect on shitty phone. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck but seeing how I brought this Cunt's writing ability into question, a valid point, I had best be wary of typographical errors.
>>
>>34709076
Yes mobile is planned at least the site will be mobile ready, app will come later.

I need names for the site however, current names:

news-tan
goymer
vidye
ayynews

I'm not good with names.
>>
>>34708797
Actually fuck op, this guy sems more legit already.

Tell us more friend.
>>
Your idea is good, OP. But the niggers here won't be much help. First, you need educated reviewers able to give opinions on more than game mechanics, but the more unknown aspects of the game, how they relate to our political, economical and ideological reality, and make it enjoyable for ignorant bluepilled mainstream readers. Second, if you are going to start an all out war with other review sites, you need to make sure you aren't funded or will ever be funded by some big capital AAA publisher, which is the normal and more common equivalent of the cock this zoe bitch sucks. You need strong willed people with ideological conviction in order to not be bought out.
>>
>>34708616

FUCK OFF

/pol/ is tired everyone asking for handouts just because we decided to donate to a _political_ cause

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH /v/, NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SHOULD DONATE TO SHILLS
>>
>>34709099
True, posted there, saw this OP shilling out, thought I'd post, in the future will probably expand to more and thought /pol/ would enjoy.

Sorry for shit posting.
>>
>>34709125

wait, are you with op or another other ?
>>
>>34709059

he's a tumblr user, probably going to get the money and make a sjw faggot site anyways
>>
>>34709152
It's fine, ignore him and tell us more.
>>
>>34706042
The more popular we become the stronger our politically incorrect beliefs become.
>>
>>34709163
He's a different guy. One that already has more idea of how to do this shit than OP dos.
>>
>>34709152

If you are not with OP, I already trust you

Now, tell me why first you can't team up with gather your party people
This is important
>>
>>34704958
I will support if you take a look at http://poltoday.ga/

Pol and 4chan based news site you can become a member and wrote articles yourself (it's really fun to write articles)
>>
>>34709125
Do you have a place somewhere dedicated to discussing this? If so, link it. /pol/ isn't really the place for this, you will get less shitposting there.
>>
File: dollar_ase.gif (42KB, 300x333px) Image search: [Google]
dollar_ase.gif
42KB, 300x333px
>Spend $500 to become a member
>>
>>34709213
>article about iron pill

No thanks.
>>
>>34709223

I agree with this guy, make a irc

But also make a new thread once you have a lot of thing already planned out
>>
File: 1118788876_small.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1118788876_small.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>34708738

He has to ask /pol/ for money because SJWs realize that /pol/ actually works. Which is why /lgbt/ always on /pol/'s dick as are leftists now in general.

Time to dump gore.
>>
>>34708899
>>34709076

Samefag.

>>>/out/>>34709171
>>34709152
>>
Reported for spam. Fuck off jew lord.
>>
>>34709223
>>34709250

Samefag.
>>
>>34709206
I saw the site, thought it was okay, but I have something different in mind.

I'd like to initially make it where each author gets a tipping pool so all the money goes to them, either through some service like gitip or something else which can be self-built. Either way, I'm not in it for the money, honestly could care less about it.

If you guys don't like that idea, that's okay, it's just something I thought of to pay content creators easily through crowd funding in a different way.

Next part, completely transparent about shit, strict rules, that even I myself must adhere to, das boot on first offence, and more.

Currently outlining rules, so it wouldn't be wise to post them without fully outlining them.

Not sure what more you want to know. Direction? Initially raw journalism, place where people can submit content have it rated by the community, open minded forum (comment section), as well as video creator content allowing whoever to interview those from Communities all the way to Lets Play as long as it's relevant.

I'd love to have a Drama section, solely dedicated to "Whats Happening around You" esque news.

Opinion of the day, quite enjoyed that one, would love to have that section as well.

And did I mention reviews of games? but honestly, that shit has been so overdone. -flips through game informer-
>>
EVERYONE REPORT THIS SHIT

GET A FUCKING JOB

/pol/ IS NOT A FUNDRAISER

Go prey on /v/
>>
File: fuckyou.png (5KB, 406x181px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
5KB, 406x181px
>>34709286
>>
File: eatshit.png (4KB, 430x123px) Image search: [Google]
eatshit.png
4KB, 430x123px
>>34709311
>>
4chan isn't a place for raising money

and this is gay as fuck
>>
File: nope.png (10KB, 614x460px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
10KB, 614x460px
>>34709311
autist
>>
>>34709327

Noone cares you unoriginal piece of shit. You're a complete useless faggot and 99% non-stem. GG asshat noone will bother with you now.
>>
>>34709327
Make a thread to discuss it elsewhere - /v/ or something, then link us it. Here isn't the place.

I'm interested though.
>>
>>34709382
>>34709358
>>34709334

GTFO as a group of shills the lot of you do not belong on /pol/. Reported as spam and marketing.
>>
>>34709327
So. You really decided to use our thread to pitch your idea. Hm.

Thats one way to do it.
>>
OP HAS CLEARED OUT HIS TUMBLR this is likely a sjw trying to scam us
>>
I love the facts SJW idiots still haven't learnt the basic of 4chan thread rules
>>
OP as it stands, your plan will fail. It will fail spectacularly. Let me explain.

>if given the right amount of buzz and hype

totally narcissistic thinking here, man. People are not sheep, there are logical processes to them that can be demonstrated. A huge amount of buzz and hype will get you an audience, but will *not* keep you from losing that audience. People are bored quickly and you need to keep them interested.

Your entire business plan, the niche you occupy, is that you're anti-SJW, and that's pretty much it. That's all jolly good but there's a goddamn good reason the industry as a whole and gaming journalism has rallied behind 3rd wave feminism is, not as /pol/ might think (JOOOO), but profit motive. Feminist gaming sites attract a large audience of pseudo-intellectual Jezebel types that would otherwise not give a single flying fuck about vidya because they want to push their agenda, feel self-righteous, and get paid for their stupid opinions. Liberals also have a proclivity to consume media that complements their worldview. The fact that you oppose that status quo is going to piss everybody else off, and you're going to be subject to blacklisting; you cannot do journalism without having inside connects. It just doesn't work that way.

So what's left? Well, video game criticism. You might get lucky and get the redlettermediabux, but truth be told long-form, intelligent journalism has zero place in society. there was a really awesome experiment, NSFWCorp, that had amazing articles, exposed a lot of deep corruption in the tech industry, and long-form analysis that was spot-on. It was completely unmonetizable and didn't last a year, it got absolved into PandoDaily which spends all its time sucking Elon Musk and Uber's cock. Occasionally they'll throw us NSFWCorp fans a bone with a new war nerd, but those are getting rare and drowned out by TWITTER LOLMG NEW KILLER iPHONE APP SXSW (cont)
>>
>>34709396
They are fucking self-important losers. Their irc is http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23burgersandfries

tell those faggots to fuck off.
>>
>>34709439
I've never had a tumblr.
>>
>>34709479
Just leave. Nobody here is dumb enough to give you money. Not even /v/ I expect. Either do it or don't but stop shilling.
>>
What's the point of this thread? What do you actually want us to do? Do you have any kind of product demo or WIP that we can actually see?
>>
>>34709184
>>34707963
>>34706042
>muh sekrit club
>>
>>34709096
She's fucking someone who is the SAME RACE as her. They are both muslim slime shits, she just has paler skin because shes a halfcaste eurotrash iranian.
>>
I think if this were to work, ratings would have to be done by at least 5 individual people and their favourite genres of games listed in their bio for reference.
>>
>>>/v/259927203
>>
>>34709327

We already have our structure layed our. Have our ideas, our rules, and our content layed out.

We have our domain, a web designer, and a graphic designer, ANDY we are ready to start producing solid stuff for our campaign.

You don't want to help the gaming community, you're simply trying to create you own thing instead of supporting our thing.

That's fine, more power to you. But spreading our resources thin is not exactly great
>>
>>34709575
Thanks.
>>
>>34709602

fuck off tumblr why would you even try this when you've made yourself so easy to track?
>>
>>34709467

So your other idea, is, what, submissions rated by the community? That's fucking reddit, or facebook, or thoughtcatalog or whatever bullshit that everybody's already on, you can't build a community site like gamefaqs or 4chan anymore. Without monetization backing you, no other journalist site is going to give a single flying fuck about what you're doing (see: free software community, until guys like Mozilla and Red Hat came on the scene). You won't get press. You won't get word of mouth. You won't get buzz or hype because your gameplan is unsustainable. Your articles will likely be too shitty to hold a devoted fanbase, too complicated to hold the attention of anybody, everything about this is just shit.

So get the fuck off /pol/, /v/irgin scum. Your hobby is shit and you're stupid, I want to talk about that volcano in iceland and you keep spamming this retarded Zoe Quinn stuff that seems tacitly pertinent to SJW and feminism like Sarkeesian, but is ONLY relevant to /v/.
>>
>>34709602

Good luck, you already sound jew.
>>
>>34709602
One of their ideas is using upvoted soundbytes for whatever game. With reddit tier system. Go fucking die in a ditch.
>>
>>34709675

wow
this sound stupid

didn't faggots ever learn that that a lot of shills employ bots to upvote their threads in reddit?
>>
OP you get your publicity and notoriety through attaching /v/ to your pitch. Literally a large amount of people will read an article if it's written by /v/; a part of the internet hate machine. However this leads to more people going to /v/ and more likely than not /v/ will hate that.

OP I really doubt you'll pull this off or even maintain it past a couple of months. See I've been part of around 4-5 different projects that originated on 4chan and each one, while starting out going full steam ahead eventually withered away until people just bail. I can assume yours will be no different.

I wish you luck OP but with past experience in regards to projects on 4chan I won't be having a part in it.
>>
>>34709628
For transparency? I don't want to hide myself, there is no point. I am putting my face out there because I WANT to make a legitimate website and want to create content.
>>
>>34704958
Is the video game community & industry full of people who don't realize they'd make more money panhandling or being a hooker? Or are they too proud to do these things?
>>
>>34709779
Too proud to do these things. But not to make false reports.
>>
>>34704958
Shalom brother.

If I would like to work with you guys on the site (as a retro game reviewer) do you have room in your team?
>>
OP, DO NOT LET A FUCKING WOMAN BE IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING OR PUT HER IN POWER.

Don't trust retarded sluts until you can 100% say without a doubt they are people like the girl from Xseed. They'll eventually get wrapped up in trivial matters over tumblr or reddit, and it'll spread amongst administration and the quality of the site itself. She will get butthurt that she doesn't have more power or isn't allowed to write about feminism. Girls are fickle and emotional, don't fucking bother using them to get an objective view of anything unless they're a lawyer or some other tight ass.
>>
>>34709949
Honestly, it would depend on writing skills. A retro game reviewer is not something we had dived into too much.
>>
>'anti-corruption journalism'
>pay $500 to get a spot on the team
la
ma
o

If this isn't a cash grab scam then you morons will blow it up in any case.
>>
OP now claiming it's another person with his rather unique name that lives 20 minutes away from him that's the sjw faggot, scam written all over this
>>
>>34710089

OP, your indiegogo page sound, look and read like a scam

Take it down and rethink your funding tiers again

As it is now, only a SJW or a complete retard will give you money
>>
>>34710150

That's fine with me, I'll just have the throw Courtney into overtime to create a demo. I'll take it down till then, I mean MIGHT AS WELL, right.

That got a lot more hostile when I actually posted it, at least I know what to expect next time.
>>
>>34710340

remember to print this entire thread out
and circle the arguments that make sense to you
use those to guide your development
>>
File: 1392376353295.jpg (10KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1392376353295.jpg
10KB, 218x231px
>>34704958
hey shlomo, only /v/ would be stupid enough to fall for it twice. This intire site is full of greedy hook nosed kikes shilling for isfail and the day i give any of you shitlords money is the day i put a bullet in my fucking brain.. smoke my rat you filthy kike
>>
>>34710150

Also, honestly, I would like some feedback on the teirs and what else I need. I do wish to be more prepared next time. If you have any ideas, all ears.
>>
>>34704958
Hey, /v/.

/pol/ here.

If you think video game journalism is bad, you should see how they operate when reporting on politics. It's all lying, backstabbing and one hand washes the other. If reporters are going to lie about some stupid video game what makes you think they won't lie to support their political party, or regime?

When /pol/ is always blaming the Jews, this is what we're talking about.
>>
>>34710413

Will do.
I even tried to be transparent as fuck, and it turns out that really awesome detectives found the other guy with my name in my area.

That made me laugh. That kid is a year younger than me, tried to front a band, and was a huge stoner. (Well... By the looks of his picture.)
>>
>>34710428
Re-read the thread and take what has been said to heart (minus the obvious shitposting). Especially when it comes to money - as has been demonstrated, when you start asking for money for something like this the very first thing that people are going to think is SCAM.

Remember that if you get too pig-headed then your hubris will be your downfall.
>>
>Made a "post your favorite video game nigger" thread on /v/ a week ago
>Filled with SJW rhetoric and nigposting, thread deleted after 50-60 posts and get banned for 30 days
epic simply empic
>>
>>34710497
Forget about it - de-jewify your pitch and get the nuts and bolts worked out.
>>
>>34710428

>Tiers

One word. Don't
In fact, don't have an indiegogo campaign
Your ideal is transparency
If so money cannot enter the equation
If you want support, you can show it once it's done in /v/ and other forums to garner support
Telling people to donate money to have an "investment" is an insult to everyone intelligence and values
You are basically implying everyone is a retard who can't appreciate a good thing when it is in front of them
This insult anyone with wisdom of age
>>
>>34705312
many of the people are /pol/acks, faggot
>>
I remember the days of buying video games without video game "journalism".
>>
>>34710638

faggots those days, you don't even have internet capable of porn
>>
>>34710556

That's simple. Gather your group. /v/ started it. No one is going to contribute articles.

I have proof that it happens, it's not assumption.

And the fact that there is money tied to it, and a transparency, it would force me to stick to the website even more.

But you are right in the sense that /v/ won't be willing to fund anything else, which is sad.

It's just honestly bothering me seeing Zoe thread after Zoe thread, and nothing being done.
>>
>>34710556

As honestly...you think someone with the wisdom of age would still be posting and creating threads about Zoe Quinn..?
>>
>>34710672
No, seriously, listen to me - indiegogo, and money getting involved in the way you are trying to is a mistake.
>>
>>34710672
>It's just honestly bothering me seeing Zoe thread after Zoe thread, and nothing being done.
There's a lot of bullshit and counter-influence to deal with. Be patient. It's better than stormfaggotry
>>
>>34707096
/pol/ has plenty of gamers.
>>
>>34710713
Treating you protential customers like idiots is a highway to failure m8...
>>
>>34710672

Finish a demo of the website, using ipsum contents

Let /v/ browse it and comment on it
Listen to the best feedbacks and work on improving it even further
Keep doing this for a few months and you will build a following without any money spend and used.

Because by seeing their comments being taken seriously and being worked on, they will be invested in the project sucess
>>
>>34710713
>badmouthing quinngate threads

yup you sure aren't a sjw faggot
>>
>>34709572
Or don't have a rating system at all.

Seriously, all that 9/10 bullshit is cancer. Just have the reviewer say what he thinks about it and why.

Having a profile with their likes and biases listed is a good idea however.
>>
>>34710761
>>34711038
these things
>>
>>34711038

Agree. Only reason I like Yahtzee at all is that he doesn't bother giving scores. Who fucking cares about scores unless you're rating shit like graphics:1 = dogshit, 10 = no problems
>>
>>34709524
It's that mentality that makes this place shitty in the first place. No it's not a fucking secret club, but that doesn't mean we should be happy about the fact that a bunch of retarded newfags are going to flood the board ala Endless September.

You are the cancer.
>>
>woman being the web manager

she'll take you down from the inside you dumb cunt
>>
just came from /v/

lol, /pol/ your not falling for this shill are you?

he just want your money
>>
File: ss+(2014-08-26+at+09.07.23).png (24KB, 1178x488px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-08-26+at+09.07.23).png
24KB, 1178x488px
>>34713532

nobody is falling for it
/v/ is our gaming review board
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.