[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>raining so hard I can leave a cup outside & it fills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 22

File: f.jpg (176KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
176KB, 600x635px
>raining so hard I can leave a cup outside & it fills up with rain water within minutes
>decide to do it because why the fuck not, I'm thirsty
>notice it doesn't taste at all like the tap water I'm use to

Mother of god, what have I been drinking all these years?
>>
>>34549652

So with that said, I want to make my tap water as pure as possible. Was thinking of getting a lifesaver bottle since it's suppose to filter out all viruses & bacteria known to mankind, but it doesn't look like it gets rid of things like salts & flouride.

Can anyone recommend me something that will?
>>
>>34549652
Well I think your post speaks for itself... The picture and everything.

>ERMAGHERD TINFOIL CONSPIRACY THEORIST SCHIZOPHRENIC for simply pointing out that toxic waste is put in most of the country's water supply.

Fluoride makes you miserable and complacent... Perfect for pharmaceutical companies and those that would impose PSYOP on the American people.

Normal person: Wait... How did 2 planes take down 3 skyscrapers on 9/11?

Fluoride people: Terrorism! Murica!! Much tragedy! Such vengeance!
>>
>>34549745
Drink spring water. Straight from the earth to your body.

Everything else is fucked... Whether that be smart water, purified water, reverse triple osmosis distilled ultra 9000 purified aqua enhanced with cancer for taste, etc.

Drink spring water.
>>
File: Unholy_three_cropped.png (156KB, 590x535px) Image search: [Google]
Unholy_three_cropped.png
156KB, 590x535px
>>34549894

I don't care about the health benefits (if any)

I just want pure water because it tastes better.

What filter can I get to do that? Would I need something that uses reverse osmosis or something that pulls water out of the air?

With the california dust bowl happening I wouldn't mind being able to pull water out of the air somehow, which would be a pretty cool weather experiment.
>>
>>34550013
You're dumb as fuck then. I feel bad for wasting my own time... Trying to convince a moron to change his lifestyle.Peace out.
>>
>>34549652
well op what you need to do is build/ buy a distiller
a distiller evaporates then condenses water, when water evaporates it leaves behind almost all the minerals / other stuff that in it
>>
>>34550237

>almost

Evaporated water carries things? Like what?

Any idea what distillers are good?
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 1300x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 1300x417px
>>34549984
>spring water
9 times out of 10 that "spring water" came from a tap and was put in a bottle with a pretty label on it. Reverse osmosis and distillation are actual way to filter water
>>
>>34550076
you're dumb as fuck for crying "spring water", "spring water"; like it is magically pure and perfect.

Where does that "spring water come from? What water table and what chemicals have seeped into it?

How much toxic waste had been leeched into that water table feeding that "spring water"?

fucking retard liberal fooled by media and faggots fucktard.
>>
>>34550359
nanoparticles of iron and some other extremely small stuff that too small to worry about/taste
it stuff that just get enough energy to fly up with it
>>
Do you need a filter for rain water? I thought there was like bugs and airborn contaminants... oh my god.. what have they done...
>>
>>34550359
A vacuum distiller can be put together for pretty cheap the ones that filter all the water coming into your house are pretty damn expensive
>>
>>34549652
It's illegal to collect rainwater. Nestle Law Enforcement has been notified and is on it's way for you.
>>
>>34549652
You are drinking liquidised pollution. Tests have been done, lots of chem trail type stuff in it
>>
>>34550612

and yet still cleaner than tap water.
>>
>>34550612
^this
seriously look up chemtrails
>>
>>34550417
No, spring water is from a spring.

Just read the ingredient label on the bottle of water you drink and get BPA free bottled water.

Yes, water has an ingredient label.
>>
>>34549652
>Drinking rain water

Enjoy your cancer.

>Drinking tap water

Enjoy your cancer.
>>
People actually drink tap water? I use it to cook and brush my teeth but that is about it. My family is blue pilled as fuck but even we were raised being told tap water was bad for you.
>>
>>34550648
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>34550697
Drink your own piss then
>>
youvseriously seriously do NOT want to drink rajn water
>>
File: 1389053049556.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1389053049556.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>34550694
>Just read the ingredient label on the bottle of water you drink and get BPA free bottled water.

>he still thinks the water companies are obligated to tell the truth
>he is still totally bluepilled
>>
>>34550697
What should we be drinking then?
>>
>>34550697
I don't want cancer, and I'd prefer not die. How can I prevent it?
>>
>>34549652
unfortunately your pic is true. and even though the EPA admits it's toxic, there have been no *proven* benefits, and almost every other country has stopped artificially fluoridating water, they still allow it. luckily if your water provider does artificially fluoridate then, by law, they have to hook you up to a fluoride free alternative if requested.
>>
>>34549652
There is Fluoride in your toothpaste
>>
>>34550480
I buy distilled water at the grocery store and drink it because I like the taste better. Is there any shit in grocery store distilled water?

Where can I get a distiller, not for showering and flushing the toilet but for drinking? I have well water at home but sometimes it tastes nasty.
>>
>>34550816

any water you evaporate yourself so it leaves behind the poisons. Nobody seems to be recommending anything though so I'm guessing nobody here has a filter personally.
>>
File: worry.jpg (8KB, 192x245px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
8KB, 192x245px
>Mfw my mom used to send me to school with bottles of fluoride water.

I asked why and she said it was good for my teeth.
>>
>>34550864
and a Poison control hotline number on the back should you actually swallow the toothpaste
>>
File: 283147195616.png (416KB, 325x503px) Image search: [Google]
283147195616.png
416KB, 325x503px
>>34550802
>He doesn't really he is secretly a psyop disinformation shill
>>
>>34550802
Bullshit did a fucking hilarious show on bottled water. Should be on youtube
>>
>>34550947
Your mom was just trying to make you docile and complacent.
>>
>this thread

You fags will argue about ANYTHING
>>
>>34550765
It depends on the area. In the USA, tap water is not generally unsafe.

I drink tap water all the time. I have one of those water filter/water containers that filters the water and then store it in the fridge so you can just pour it out.
>>
>>34549652
rain water is polluted as fuark
>>
I live in Iowa. Lots of rural areas without water service. A huge portion of the population go without municipal water and instead use private wells.

If the fluoride tinfoil conspiracy is right, then why is there no noticeable change in thinking, health or behavior when people drink from privately owned wells? My aunt and uncle lived in the country for several years, had well-water, and then moved back to the city. No difference whatsoever.

According to the fluoride conspiracy this stuff is supposed to turn us into mindless sheep. So why do I never notice any difference between people from rural areas who drink well water and city dwellers who drink fluoridated water?
>>
distilled water leeches minerals and damages your mouth almost as bad as soda.

don't put it anywhere near your teeth if you don't have a good dental plan.

spring water > distilled. OR just add the minerals yourself.
>>
File: 1408159724850.jpg (74KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
1408159724850.jpg
74KB, 526x567px
>>34549652
The meat that butchers don't use is also considered toxic waste.

People in hazmat suits come and collect it. All it is trimmings.

It gets used in soap and pet food
>>
>>34550433
No sir, you are a stupid dumbfuck. He gave you the best advice you can get and yet you're to ignorant to understand it. I assume that a jar filled with cookies has more IQ than you.

*Not the OP
>>
>>34550697
thats why I drink coca cola....now we wait until they start putting cocaine in it again.
>>
>>34551066
Bottled water is not "the best advice you can get."

In the USA, tap water is fine.
>>
>>34551051
because there are no differences. antiflouride nuts are just antiflouride nuts. I am old enough to remember when we had to swish with flouride at school, because so many kids had wells, and not city water.
>>
File: p15p1_600.gif (133KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
p15p1_600.gif
133KB, 600x454px
>>34551051
Uh, red state blue state?

Red county blue county map?
>>
File: 1387343932236.gif (467KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
1387343932236.gif
467KB, 606x423px
I get filtered alkaline water from this water store called SCV Clear Water a few minutes away from my house for 85 cents a gallon. You just bring in your jugs or barrels and fill them up. The old guy who used to own the store was insanely autistic about it and filters the water literally five different ways multiple times.

Check out your local water store or enjoy your nursery water, kids.
>>
>>34551051
>liberals group in cities
>children in cities tend to become SJW group think
>drink fluoride water

>conservatives and DONT TREAD ON ME located in rural areas
>children drink well water
>>
>>34551202
by this point it doesnt really matter, enjoy your death
>>
>>34551066
fucktard.
spring water comes from rain water that filters down to the water table asshat.
so not only does it start with what ever pollution is in the rain water, it also picks up plenty more on its trip through the ground to the water table.
good luck with breeding. you might get lucky and find a diseased third world whore with early stage syphilis and only one crooked eye to fuck you, but only if you pay her in USD up front and bunches of it.
>>
>>34551181
>>34551256
>Flouride makes people liberal

You guys are fucking retards.
>>
>>34549652

>americans circlejerking about spring water
>not even considering fracking fluid

kek
>>
>>34551312
It doesn't make people liberal, it makes them docile. Docile people tend to vote liberal.
>>
File: fig05[1].jpg (173KB, 402x542px) Image search: [Google]
fig05[1].jpg
173KB, 402x542px
Fluoride is a conspiracy to keep your teeth from going to shit.

small amounts convert hydroxyapatite into fluorapatite, which is a stronger mineral.
>>
>>34551341
how about I frack your fluids
>>
>>34549652

Did you know you can die by drinking too much water?

Ban assault water NOW.
>>
>>34551312
>'you guys'
>retarded

its like shills STILL havnt figured out 4chan speak.
also
>>34551460
>>
fuck man, most of europe and asia banning fluoridation aside, I use a brita filter and make tea
>>
>>34551169
So drinking water filled with estrogens is a better solution for the problem?

I admit not every springwater is safe, but still better as rain/tap water.
>>
>>34551470
That would be nice

If fluoride in the water actually did that. Which it doesn't
>>
>>34551504
>>34551470
>>34551312
>>34551055

And finally the International Water Board has arrived to shill this thread.
>>
File: g133460694739288881.jpg (53KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
g133460694739288881.jpg
53KB, 500x405px
ITT: Tardcarts who think drinking rainwater, pure water, or pure h2o is safe and healthy.

Please drink it, having minerals in your water is bad cause, it is.
>>
>>34551677
>implying fluoride = electrolytes
yeah, why don't you go drink a bunch of gold m8
>>
>>34551303
The earth is the best filter you can have. And you dumb twat, I didn't mention the springwater from your backyard... There are plenty of pure springs left. And let's assume springwater is everywhere the same, yet it's still better than the hormone filled water. So if you want to grow some boobies in your mid 40's, keep drinking that tap water
>>
You guys going to name drop a reverse osmosis water filter I can try or do I have to go into this blind?
>>
>>34551784
Mithradates please go.
>>
>>34551784
nice strawman faggot.
Never said shit about fluoride, nor does it need to be in water, but minerals in general do.
Pure h2o is like drinking chloride you stupid fuck.
>>
>>34551809
Ask Alex Jones, he's an filter/reptillian expert
>>
>>34551809
Just get one of these things, sheesh

it isn't complicated

Pour tap water into it, let it filter out into the pitcher, and keep it in the fridge. You're good to go.
>>
>>34551809
Sorry forgot the link

http://www.target.com/p/pur-pitcher-with-led-indicator-cr6000c/-/A-10600065?
>>
>>34551796
uh, sure it is. lets use the earth where they are fracking oil/gas wells, or go to Chernobyl, Hiroshima or Nagasaki and use that fine earth to filter your spring water.

Or one of the many superfund sites. And how about all those unknown superfund sites scattered around just the USA not to mention the rest of the world?

"Spring water is the bestus, the ad on TV said it was."

How about them there water tables child, some which stretch many miles under the earth. Every bit of that earth is clean and pure, perfect for filtering? Nitrate build ups from fertilizers, oil and gasoline that has been spilled/dumped, medical waste, microbes and bacteria and viruses.

Stupid fuck, suck a cock and wash it down with spring water.
>>
>>34549652
The reason it tastes like shit is because of the chlorine, not flouride.
>>
This is all you need, folks

http://www.target.com/p/pur-pitcher-with-led-indicator-cr6000c/-/A-10600065?

Just use tap water. With these things, you will never need to buy bottled water again.

Just replace the filter every 2 months and it's all-you-can-drink
>>
>Drinking water
It's like you're trying to kill yourself, real human beans only drink syrup sweetened sodas.
>>
>>34552176
That still doesn't filter flouride at all, among other contaminants.
>>
>>34552287
It filters 99.9% of contaminants. If you're concerned about flouride, you're an idiot
>>
>>34552233
I'm trying to kick the fizzy jew right now, bit I consume like fucking 35% of my calories in soda form.
>>
>>34549652
rain water isn't as clean as you might expect, mind. it picks up all sorts of shit from the atmosphere
>>
>>34551582
>be as retarded as possible
>nothing backed up by science
>anyone who disagrees is a shill

kek
>>
>>34551784
>>implying fluoride = electrolytes
...Fluoride is an electrolyte.
>>
>>34549745
Get a distiller.

It's like producing your own rainwater.
>>
>>34552343
It doesn't filter shit. Does nothing for bacteria or viruses, doesn't remove flouride or other salts. All it really does is keep rocks out of your tap water and a good screen does that.
>>
>>34552456
You're a FUCKING RETARD. STOP whining about flouride, god damnit.

The lean design of this PUR Pitcher fits right inside your refrigerator door. Now it's easy to make sure you have clean, cool water. Pitcher holds up to 7 cups of water and includes a filter designed to remove up to 99.9% of contaminants. LED indicator conveniently informs you when to change the filter.

With a lean design, this 7-cup pitcher fits right inside your fridge’s door
An LED indicates when you need to change the filter
Removes 99.9% microbial cysts, reduces 98% lead, mercury, the taste and odor of chlorine and more
>>
The naturally occurring arsenic and heavy metals in pure spring water are desperately needed in the body.

The jEwPA has convinced the world that a single part-per-trillion of these naturally occurring elements is "deadly" and has forced the water supply to be cleaned well beyond anything conceivable by nature.
>>
File: brit.jpg (19KB, 250x288px) Image search: [Google]
brit.jpg
19KB, 250x288px
>>34549652
you mean there's people that don't use these?
>>
>>34551796
Yes, the earth is an awesome filter. The air? Not so much. Your roof? Even worse.

Rain water does pick up all sorts of microbes in the air that could be harmful and if you're catching it directly, then it's a crap shoot. But putting natural water from a stream or the rain through a Brita filter makes the most magical beverage you can imagine.

Pure rain, charcoal filtered, is all I ever drink anymore and make my ice cubes from. Fortunately, I live in a very rainy part of the country.
>>
Fluoride is bad.
Industrial waste is bad
Pollution is bad
Fracking is bad
Runoffs from farming are bad
Algae is bad
Saltwater is bad

Seriously fuxking sgills in this thread. Gi drink all the fluorodated shit tier water ya want. Leave me alone. If you want to filter your water reverse osmosis, remineralise it and if desperate make a gravity filter with sand and rocks.

>nestle privitising water
Fuxk you and get the fuxk away from our aquifiers. Also california deport your stupid illegals and dumb liberal fucks and stop using so much water... get some desalination plants fuxkers
>>
>>34552579
>fuxking
>Fuxk
>fuxk
>fuxkers

Did you mommy tell you not to use the word fuck on the internet?
>>
>>34552532
>>34552541
You guys need to hook me up with this shill service you work for. How much do you get paid per post?
>>
>>34552570
Gen. Ripper pls
>>
>>34550877
No a lot of people use it for medical supplies like shunts so if they were labeling tap water as distilled and were cought the store would be in for some serious liability
>>
>>34551994

That's just a shitty water filter. There's no reverse osmosis there.
>>
>>34549745
hi Alex Jones
>>
>>34550877
you can look up a steam distiller on amazon
heres an article I found while reading up on this thread's topic:
http://www.thegreenestdollar.com/2008/10/how-i-save-money-by-distilling-my-own-water/
>>
>>34552686
Nice reference, but no. I just can't drink from the tap or even pre-bottled water anymore.

It's just I prefer my water's pH to be closer to 7 than 4.
>>
>>34552649
How about I hook you up with some high school level science classes instead?
>>
>>34549652
>Mother of god, what have I been drinking all these years?
Something that's been purified.

What you drank in addition to that rainwater was a shitload of car exhaust/plastic incineration byproduct/sand grain/pesticide laced water.
>>
File: bandhmo2.jpg (31KB, 381x378px) Image search: [Google]
bandhmo2.jpg
31KB, 381x378px
ITT:
Fluoride for teeth is a lie!
>Sure
Therefore we drink PURE water! h2o ONLY!
>Did you skip chemistry class or something?

Ya'll are gunna get sick as fuck if you drink pure h2o...
>>
>>34549652

>drinking acid rain
>>
>>34552792
So you do it for free? Just go shill facebook where you stand a chance of pushing product and spreading lies.
>>
>>34549652

You are retarded, if you really think that the government would add something bad in tap water. The government is interested in keeping citizens healthy, in order to reduce healthcare costs. If there's really something in water then it's vitamins. If you "tasted something different" in rain water it's not a proof, you are just indoctrinated and brainwashed by Alex Jones and conspirologists.
>>
>>34552877
You're neglecting to account for the massive amount of salts in the average diet.
>>
>>34552962
Good things from govnmt perspective to be added...lets see: stuff to lower your testosterone and make you more docile and obedient. Good for them? Yes. For you? Don't know... is it, faggot?
>>
>>34552977
>eats 20 bags of sun chips daily.
MUH SALT MAKES IT OKAY! WOt CHemIsty m8?
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>34552864
tap water where I live literally tastes like farts
literally
like farts
>>
>>34553075
>stuff to lower your testosterone and make you more docile and obedient

This is good for all mankind. Less testosterone makes men less violent and less aggressive and they are concentrated on their work. Society as a whole benefits from it. There is nothing wrong in obeying the law, the police and your government. They are here to serve and protect you.
You want more riots, like in Ferguson, more revolutions and world wars? What are you, a bolshevik?
>>
>>34553125
It's okay that you don't know what you're talking about, like how salts refers to things as calcium, magnesium, found in leafy green vegetables that more than meet daily guidelines found in water.

Your chemistry teacher was teaching shitstains like you in a public school instead of making bank improving the world, what does that say about his credibility?
>>
>>34553259
The only one that benefits from that are those who are not obligated to drink the flouride, so when the rest the population is docile they can run amok doing anything and everything they fucking want like wolves among sheeps
>>
>>34553259
>being that much of a bluepilled brainwashed fag. I seriously hope youre trolling.
>>
>>34549652

>go to Amazon
>buy BPA Free 5 Gallon Bottle
>go to watering holes like Glacier which filters everything out, including fluoride for .25 cents per gallon
>get a glass pitcher in the fridge for when you want to enjoy that cold water

It's what I do in a limited space. Taste great too, lost ten pounds by dropping soda all together.

>>34550548
>It's illegal to collect rainwater. Nestle Law Enforcement has been notified and is on it's way for you.
>>34550548
>It's illegal to collect rainwater. Nestle Law Enforcement has been notified and is on it's way for you.

>>34550548

Funny enough, it's legal here in Commifornia.
>>
>>34549652

Why does rain water taste different than filtered water?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_rain
>>
I can always find the most retarded people on this board in an anti-fluoride thread.
>>
>>34553134
what does a fart taste like?
>>
>>34550697
>Being alive

Enjoy your cancer.
>>
File: 1391047777612.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1391047777612.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>34553402
>>
>>34553505
I'm referring to the pro-flourine one, you asshat
>>
>>34553307
>Thinks it's okay to replace the minerals needed in water with minerals from solid foods.

Please stop reading your homeschool chem book m8.
>>
File: Delicious Water.jpg (281KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious Water.jpg
281KB, 682x682px
>>34553402
It's so true. I used to just make similar threads just to attract all the stupids and crazies here.

They show up in fluoride threads without fail.
I'd be shocked if after I post this and open the thread there wasn't that one same faggot that dumps 4-5 info graphs, claims victory and leaves.
>>
>>34553652

Why does it matter where you get your minerals from?
>>
>>34552928
>education and science is lies!
So I guess you skipped that whole college thing huh?
>>
>>34554053
Conservatives actually think education = liberal indoctrination. Sad, but true.
>>
>>34549984
>Drink spring water. Straight from the earth to your body.
Via a plastic bottle, and three months on a wal-mart shelf

sure thing, buddy.
>>
>>34553435
methane, which is what that idiot is trying to say

>>34553903
it's people that don't understand basic chemistry, science is mysticism to them.
>>
>>34552646
Smartphone is hard as fuck to type on
>>
>>34554107
id' say yes for non-technical degrees, and even then some of my higher level maths classes were discretely laced with agendas in discussion.

When a professor went off on some white-guilt trip I would just ask which chapter are we on to set them back in-line without appearing "aggressive"
>>
>>34550864
>on /pol/
>Considers self as Redpilled
>not using Fluoride free toothpaste

Small actions lead to great change comrades.
>>
>>34549652
You should try drinking distilled water. Once you get used to that, everything else tastes like pool water from how much chlorine is used for treatment.

Unbeknownst to most, fluoride is tasteless, so that is not what is making your water funky. Could still be bad though.
>>
>>34553357

>muh red-pilled infinite wisdom
>muh bilderberg consipacy

>that much of a bluepilled

it's called being an adult. When you'll grow up you will understand it.

>>34553346

These people will be sent to jail, where they will have to drink the same water as everyone else and in even larger quantities, to ensure obedience. Some of the law enforcement units can be exempted from drinking such water while on duty, but again, it's for the benefit of the society as a whole.

>>34553402

Absolutely agree. Too much ado about nothing.
There's no fluorine in water and even if it was there, it would be only for the benefit for us all.
>>
How reliable are store bought water filters? Like zero water and Brita?
>>
>>34554305
Compare brands to what they filter. There is always better shit decently priced, have to look about for it
>>
Before they started to add fluoride in my water, my dentist ordered me fluoride pills to use everyday. Now that they add it to tap water, I don't have to worry about taking them :)
>>
>>34551312
Get lost, or contribute without calling names.
>>
>>34553916
your body absorbs minerals and nutrients more effectively from eating regular food and drinking, which if you could believe it, is how our bodies evolved for millions of years...just like every other living thing on earth.

During WWII both the US and the Nazis tried making "super pills" which we call vitamins today and fortified rations, but they repeatedly discovered that the human body will not absorb that much unless consumed with natural food, and even then we absorbed most of the nutrients from the food.
>>
>>34554303
>These people will be sent to jail

>politician, governments and jews/industrial oligarchs
>jail

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>34551470
It's enough as a treatment like going to dentist or toothpaste, no reason at all to dump it to the entire water supply.

Try again.
>>
>>34549652
Do you brush your fucking teeth?
Are you dead? No stop fucking around shill, there's fluoride in toothpaste and we aren't dead. Start brushing with mercury now on.
>>
>>34554305
http://info.nsf.org/Certified/dwtu/

stop relying on the superstitious idiots in this thread
>>
File: fluoride.jpg (1MB, 2892x1272px) Image search: [Google]
fluoride.jpg
1MB, 2892x1272px
Poison, OP.

Poison.
>>
>>34554426
You get lost, retard`
>>
>>34554427
werent those super pills actually Amphetamine Salts :o
>>
>>34550694
Don't know what the laws are in the U.S. But here in the UK you can literally run the kitchen tap into a bottle, slap a label on it, and call it spring water.
The genuine stuff is usually called mineral water.
This is a good option
http://www.berkeyfilters.com/?a_aid=538a5cb8c8907&a_bid=91332cde
>>
>>34554699
you're thinking of super soldier pills
>>
>>34554427
Not true.
>>
>>34549652
Move to Lake Baikal
>>
>>34554653
>singapore the first asian country to adopt flouride tap water
>topping off highest average IQ for years
okay
>>
>>34554438
>>politician, governments and jews/industrial oligarchs

No, of course it does not apply for ruling class elites, they have to govern and give us guidance.
They are setting the guidelines and strategies and our civic duty is to obey them.
That's the foundation of every civilization, the only way to "avoid" this is to have a state of perpetual revolution in which the ruling class cannot form, because it's constantly purged by new waves of radical revolutionaries.
The price for freedom, democracy, stability and prosperity is obedience.
>>
>>34554778
Finland using fluoride since early 90's as a standard. Top schools.
>>
>>34554303
>There's no fluorine in water
http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/Eh41_Flouridation_PART_A.pdf
>if it was there, it would be only for the benefit for us all.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/01/20/fluoride-denialism.aspx
http://www.york.ac.uk/inst/crd/fluorid.htm
http://www.nature.com/bdj/journal/v192/n9/full/4801410a.html
>>
File: KINGFISHER_large.jpg (117KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
KINGFISHER_large.jpg
117KB, 550x413px
>>34550864
I use this.
Also, my water isn't flouridated, because I don't live in the land of the fee...I mean free!
>>
>>34554858
>The price for freedom, democracy, stability and prosperity is obedience.

If by obedience you mean "you get shot if you as much think of stepping out of the line" then you are not free at all
>>
>>34549652
Its not even just semi-natural sodium fluoride, most places in the US use Hydroflurosilicic-acid in the water supply.
>>
>>34554778
Have you been there?

I lived there for a few months during a contract job.

You can't find more sheep-like meek cowardish robot like group of mindless soulless people.

Singaporeans are walking empty shells.
>>
>>34551859
Midas and Mithridates are two different people, dumbass.
>>
File: bored_bored.jpg (9KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
bored_bored.jpg
9KB, 300x240px
>>34554743
wow, such a powerful retort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c34s1ntOmZE
>>
>>34554704
>berkey

Alex pls go
>>
>>34554743
says who? a fucking voodoo witch doctor?

every respected medical practitioner and nutritionist in the world will tell you the same fucking thing

>inb4 lelelel i troll u XD
>>
>>34549652
>rain doesn't taste like tap water

its all those delicious chemtrails in the rain water

Y
O
U

CANT

E
S
C
A
P
E

BTFO
TFOB
FOBT
OBTF
>>
>>34554948

Don't step out of the line, obey the law, don't participate in riots.
The real freedom is the state of mind when you know that you can protest and break the law by disobeying the will of your government, but you deliberately choose to obey and comply. When you realize that it is the true form of freedom, and it lies in obeying the law unquestionably. Good citizen is always striving to create and maintain a perfect harmony - a society where everyone knows his place, elites rule, citizens obey.
This is highest form of freedom, and the only real democracy.
>>
>>34554704
>http://www.berkeyfilters.com/?a_aid=538a5cb8c8907&a_bid=91332cde
Australia is pretty much the same, Coke got a ridiculous deal were they get 1,000,000 L of water from the public damn for like $2 and then they sell it back to the public at 600ml for $3.

What was worse is the deal was struck around the time Australia was in a drought
>>
>>34549652
Don't forget oxidane, that is also common in drinking water in fairy large volume
>overdosing makes you dizzy, sweat a lot and want to sit and don't do anything
>can cause severe burns on skin, was even used by numerous armies in this way
>highly corrosive,especially vapours
do I need to say more?
>>
>>34555082
They work better than carbon granules, RO and distilation.
What's your problem? Sounds like a genetic argument to me.
Enjoy your british teeth and cancer, pleb!
>>
>>34549652
YOU DRANK ACID RAIN OP GO TO THE HOSPITAL ASAP
>>
>>34549652
>non filtered rain water
>healthy

Nigga do you know how many chemicals are inside the air?
>>
>>34550765
>using it to cook
>ingesting tap water ever

Step up your game, bro.
>>
>Thy don't have their own groundwater well
>>
File: BB_Table.jpg (52KB, 384x450px) Image search: [Google]
BB_Table.jpg
52KB, 384x450px
Get a big berkey.

http://www.bigberkeywaterfilters.com/
>>
File: 713[1].jpg (21KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
713[1].jpg
21KB, 480x361px
>>34554427

Okay, you're talking about bioavailability. Which is actually a thing.

a) vitamins are more easily absorbed by the body if they are consumed in a medium that can dissolve them well. Example: Vitamin A is fat soluble,and hardly soluble in water. If you tried to take a "vitamin A supplement" that was based in water, you would have poor outcomes. Conversely, a molecule with a charged or highly polar region like B12 is soluble in water but not terribly soluble in fats.

b) some elements have poor bioavailability unless they are ligated or coordinated to an organic molecule. iron bisglycinate (where an iron ion is coordinated to two glycines), is absorbed more easily.

c) this is a good thing for elements like mercury. Elemental mercury, the silver liquid stuff, is NOT absorbed very readily into your body. Methylmercury, however, is.

d) any compound made up of a positive ion and a negative counterion is called a salt. Not just the shit you put on french fries.
Converting neutral molecular compounds into a salt form increases shelf life, stability, solubility.

This is why almost every drug is converted into a "hydrochloride salt", or another salt like a fumarate salt.

pic related, oxycodone hydrochloride.
>>
>>34557511

who's shilling now?
>>
File: GenJackRipper.jpg (300KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GenJackRipper.jpg
300KB, 1500x1000px
Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rainwater, and only pure-grain alcohol?
>>
>Not boiling spring water until it's all gone and the evaporation has collected into a new container
>>
File: muhfilters.jpg (180KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
muhfilters.jpg
180KB, 600x460px
>>34557592
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.