[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zoe Quinn INFOGRAPHIC DUMP!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 407
Thread images: 78

File: DONT SUPPORT ABUSERS2.jpg (182KB, 1214x770px) Image search: [Google]
DONT SUPPORT ABUSERS2.jpg
182KB, 1214x770px
/pol/ lets drop all INFOGRAPHICS, this one is very good!

>She had non consensual sex with her ex boyfriend after cheating.

>She is benefiting from it after he spoke out! DONT SUPPORT THE ABUSER!
>>
File: zoequinnwork2.jpg (584KB, 1360x1411px) Image search: [Google]
zoequinnwork2.jpg
584KB, 1360x1411px
Maybe this helps.
We should take it to Tumblr.
>>
>>34294457
That one is very good for a tumblr post. Don't have a tumblr though. If somebody does they should make a post and reblog that shit.
>>
>>34294634

Ummmmm.... how else could he report on the jam without mentioning all the members?????
>>
>>34294457
>had non-consensual sex with her partner
Really? She raped him?
>>
>>34295058
that conversation on the pic related in OP is real from their facebook conversation, leaked by the boyfriend.
>>
>>34295172
>>34295172
No one except here says anything about her raping her partner? Nothing? Is it not criminal? She gets more patrons- why?
>>
>>34295058
She's a SJW cunt who likes to go on about how cheating on your girlfriend is rape. Her boyfriend is throwing it back in her face.
>>
File: 1288327202348.jpg (12KB, 423x302px) Image search: [Google]
1288327202348.jpg
12KB, 423x302px
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

The more time I spend in gaming, the more I think that this is inherently linked to the problematic bullshit within gaming as a media form. As Sarkeesian put it at the end of her recent video, people who think they don't internalize misogynistic representations are more likely to internalize them.

I'm highly convinced gaming creates a cycle where rape culture, misogyny, transmisogyny, and objectification is encouraged. And it comes not just from the community (who definitely do play a major role), but the actual media being consumed as well.

Because it seems to me that gamers are particularly more likely to do this fucked up shit than other subcultures, and I don't think it's a coincidence. Seriously, fuck 4chan and fuck this bullshit she has to deal with.
>>
>>34294457

best thing is she can never show her face at a gaming convention ever again

she'd be hearing "slut" "whore" behind her back every minute

"where do I know you from? oh right you're that holier-than-thou hypocrite whore! that's where I know you from"
>>
File: 1408492338798.png (28KB, 594x340px) Image search: [Google]
1408492338798.png
28KB, 594x340px
IT HAPPENING
>>
>>34295743

"hey zoe, I just started a game review blog on blogger. how about some ass-to-mouth and I'll write you up good, princess"
>>
>>34295674
>problematic

Confirmed for tumblrfaggot.
>>>/out/
>>
>>34295674
>creates a cycle where rape culture, misogyny, transmisogyny, and objectification

I'm not sure you even want a discussion. You just want to preach. Go ahead, get it off your chest. We allow nazis and femnazis here.

But rest assured, me being pissed off at this slut giving every woman in IT a bad name has nothing to do with my almost three decades of gaming. I earned my certs, and it seems she dropped out of modeling school and fucked her way to a name.

I learned those ethics from my parents. Not from Nintendo.
>>
File: 1407886158089.jpg (75KB, 731x510px) Image search: [Google]
1407886158089.jpg
75KB, 731x510px
>>34295674
Get the fuck out.
>>
File: 0ZAaahT.png (136KB, 1293x758px) Image search: [Google]
0ZAaahT.png
136KB, 1293x758px
In bed with reddit mods
>>
>>34295674
>violence
>misogyny
Video Games Cause People to Do This 2014 Edition
>>
>>34295674
Fuck off tripwhore
>>
>>34295674

ayy lmao
>>
>>34295674
>people who think they don't internalize misogynistic representations are more likely to internalize them.
I agree completely! And who in this world thinks they are the least misogynistic?

That's right. Feminists. So there you have it - the group of people who hate women the most are those who think they can police how much others people 'hate' women. Incidentally, the same works for racism and all the other ism's as well.

IOW...the absolute worst person to earn social justice is a warrior for social justice. As we've said all along. Enjoy your red pill!
>>
>>34295793
Why is she absolutely unable to take any responsibility?
I mean, at first she wants to be a person to be looked up to and someone who 'represents women in gaming culture' and as soon she fucked up she wants none of this. Spotlight yes, being held accountable for NO.

I wish she would grow up. Become a responsible adult.
>>
>>34294457

Seriously, what kind of certifications or education does she have? Is modeling school really it?

Not even a little MCA? An A+? Not even from a diploma mill?
>>
>>34295674
>t seems to me that gamers are particularly more likely to do this fucked up shit

do what fucked up shit?

publicly shame a hypocrite? where's your gender equality now you mangina faggot
>>
File: 1364014567660.jpg (413KB, 1514x938px) Image search: [Google]
1364014567660.jpg
413KB, 1514x938px
>>34295793
Code Black
>also /r/ing the color coded version of this
>>
>>34296141
The idea that she is required to debunk a manifesto of her sexual past written by an openly malicious ex-boyfriend is preposterous, and she shouldn't have to do it.
>>
>>34295411
Clarify: she raped him by her standards. She said cheating on a significant other was the equivalent of non-consent if you didn't disclose it. IE: the partner was unable to give informed consent.
>>
>>34296057
#REKT
>>
>>34296225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DyxqEo8Rg
>>
File: sdf34yt.jpg (41KB, 492x410px) Image search: [Google]
sdf34yt.jpg
41KB, 492x410px
>>34295793
>blow it out your ass
>>
>>34296225
>shouldn't have to do it

refusing to bear responsibility for your actions and always ALWAYS yelling about how you're a victim

SJWs.
>>
>>34296141
>Become a responsible adult
To be fair, she's probably only 18-22. You can't expect someone at that age to act like an 'adult'.
>>
>>34295674

The more time I spend in gaming the more I think that it's an industry full of the most retarded cunts and pricks in existence.

If gaming's ever going to be taken seriously the whole industry as it stands today needs nuking.
>>
>>34295674
You still here?
>>
>>34296141
>'represents women in gaming culture'
The thought of this scares me.

There are a lot of game developers that are women and for bigger projects than an indie flash game, but happen to be disregarded and ignored because the notion that games journalism pretends women are not in games development (honestly have some people not watched through the credits of a goddamn video game).
>This woman becomes the representation of women in games because of her playing the victim card in the past. A victim of non-existent harassment raided so unjustly by wizardchan
>>
File: vSDbT7v[1].png (86KB, 684x418px) Image search: [Google]
vSDbT7v[1].png
86KB, 684x418px
hopefully zoe kills herself
>>
Just an FYI

SubredditDrama is having a thread on Zoe

http://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/2dzc7x/rgaming_mods_are_deleting_every_comment_that_is/
>>
File: 1379897211089.gif (211KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379897211089.gif
211KB, 500x500px
>>34295674
GET OUT OF MY SWAMP

You fucking femenists ruin everything i hold dear and im sick of it.
Time for a social purge, /pol/
>>
>>34296416
A consistent aspect of sexist cyber mobs is that abusers always accuse targets of beinging it upon themselves. This is victim blaming.
>>
>>34296225
Sure. But on the flipside that would also entail NOT to pull strings to remove posts on social media, not to file unfounded copyright claims and certainly not endorsing false flag operations.
If she is hellbent on removing all those accusation than how about doing it the right way? i.e. DEBUNKING them.
>>
>>34296533
I doubt it. The bitch clearly has no concept of shame.
>>
>>34296467
Somewhere on the net says she's 27. Think its the same wordpress blog from her ex.
>>
Ok, so some girl with some serious issues is otherwise unemployed. Somehow she gets into gaming (probably because of a boyfriend) because her modeling career is failing. She looks on a couple of forums and decides that there's big money in games.

But! What's this! No one will hire her because she hasn't even so much as installed Windows! She knows not of the object oriented programming! Whatever is our heroine to do?

Hark? What's that? Niche gaming! Oh glorious day, someone who couldn't have even managed a degree in Education is suddenly in a world of these gloriously smart, fabulously insecure guys.

Yeah, there are a few women around, but they're in management by now. She'll fly under the radar from their very acute bullshit detectors. . . .

So our heroine starts her little blog, and her little chat, and decides to write a game. But it's not very good. WAAAH! Maybe it's because she's a woman that she can't write for shit. NOOOO! She's being ABUSED by the INDUSTRY!

Wait! She has a secret weapon. One that she has used indiscriminately many times up to this point, but now. . .it can further her interests.

Yeah, that's how I see that this happened. Sick little girl doing what sick little girls do.

Just don't try to say you're any kind of fucking developer. I'm sure you've met one or two in your travels before you sucked them off. Just. . .don't even try.
>>
>>34296584
Just going to ignore this because it makes you look like an idiot, huh?

>>34296319
>>
>>34296467
I can. I am not much older myself.
>>
>>34296467
She's mid-upper 20's, unless she was underage in those nude photos
>>
>>34296584
We don't fucking care. Stop playing the fucking victim.
Go back to tumblr, or kill yourself.
Hopefully both.
>>
>>34296584

Why do you keep coming on here?

Do you have abused wife syndrome with /pol/ or some shit? I can see it now

I bet you love it when /pol/ shoves a giant dick up your virgin innocent gaping asshole. And pisses all over your face and takes a giant steaming shit on your belly while you finger your own vagina as I cum bucketloads of semen into your whorish face while I fucking bitchslap you with my giant cock and make you swallow a shit sunday down your throat
>>
>>34296319
> chromium
> dark kde theme
I hope he dies in a fire
>>
>>34296584

>This is victim blaming.

this is whore shaming.

she achieved her success at least partially though immoral actions she has been trying to hide

this must be made known as wide as possible. along with the identities of the men who sold their (admittedly already worthless) journalistic integrity
>>
>>34294457
Is she famous on tumblr or something? Can somebody fill me in.
>>
>>34296671
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DyxqEo8Rg

Doesn't disprove anything I said.
>>
>>34295674
You can't win with these people. You'll always be the enemy.

Rosemary. Rape culture isn't a thing. Objectification is human nature and necessary. And you, YOU are the one creating misogyny. People don't hate women, they hate YOU, but you pretend to speak for women. You ignore actual oppression, you ignore your own 'privilege,' despite decrying it in others. Actual privilege, not psuedo-bullshit that you like to pretend exists.

And you demonize white, straight guys, yet wonder why so many fight back. You brainwash some into supporting you, like, hell, Zoe's long-suffering boyfriend. But if they step out of line, you crucify them.

Oh, no, you don't hate men. You hate masculinity, and want to destroy that.

To bad. Have some of your rhetoric back. You don't get to define what a man is. You don't get to dude-shame us. Stop oppressing us shitlady.
>>
>>34296639

She couldn't get a job at Nintendo or Bethesda so stuck with "Indie" games.

what bullshit
>>
>>34296467
>You can't expect someone at that age to act like an 'adult'.

My 14 year old acts more responsibly.

And, yes, I do expect it. The law also expects it. And any investors in PAX or anything else should also expect it.
>>
File: 1403788501607.jpg (33KB, 230x202px) Image search: [Google]
1403788501607.jpg
33KB, 230x202px
>>34296584
Well in this case she did ask for it. By 5 different guys.
#rekt
>>
>>34296742
Slut shaming is inherently misogynistic because sexuality is one of the most personal, hurtful, and easy things to demonize a woman over, and also has nothing to do with my games. Her sex life is of no consequence to me.
>>
>>34296225
She can't debunk it, its a cut and dry piece. She could, as they'd demand from a male caught doing anything vaguely similar, apologize.

Of course if it was a man, his career would still be over.
>>
>>34296502
>needs nuking.

Yes.

Start with you.
>>
>>34296750

I bet you love it when /pol/ shoves a giant dick up your virgin innocent gaping asshole. And pisses all over your face and takes a giant steaming shit on your belly while you finger your own vagina as I cum bucketloads of semen into your whorish face while I fucking bitchslap you with my giant cock and make you swallow a shit sunday down your throat as I throw your fucking whorish body into the street and force you to become a slut that sucks dick for money as your triggered while slobbering a massive cock down your throat while some faggot shoves his dick up your asshole. Then you feel bad about /pol/ and come back, and then here we are, having a party with some friends, and we all just gangbang your pussy and shove seven dicks up your vagina
>>
I thought of something pretty horribly vile a while ago related to this.

> Internet Troll Fest smackdown battle fiesta , TLZ.onion vs Tumblr
>>
>>34296584
>This is victim blaming.

VICTIM?

What the fuck have you people come to?

She traded sex for reviews. She's a businesswoman, not a "victim."

Now are you trying to say now that a woman does not have the right to do what she wishes with her own body?
>>
>>34296935
>>34296750

I bet you love it when /pol/ shoves a giant dick up your virgin innocent gaping asshole. And pisses all over your face and takes a giant steaming shit on your belly while you finger your own vagina as I cum bucketloads of semen into your whorish face while I fucking bitchslap you with my giant cock and make you swallow a shit sunday down your throat as I throw your fucking whorish body into the street and force you to become a slut that sucks dick for money as your triggered while slobbering a massive cock down your throat while some faggot shoves his dick up your asshole. Then you feel bad about /pol/ and come back, and then here we are, having a party with some friends, and we all just gangbang your pussy and shove seven dicks up your vagina as we spray multitudes of semen all over your body and you orgasm to death. Then we throw your body to the local whorehouse and you became a used crack whore until I come back with my giant dick up your gaping asshole
>>
>>34296742
It's neither. Evidence suggests she is not a victim, therefore no victim shaming. And it's not "whore shaming" either because it's not her polyamorous lifestyle or cheating or whoevengivesafuck that's up to debate. It's about journalistic integrity. And if that is threatened by coitus between developer and reviewer, that's certainly detestable.

Let's call it "Someone-who-fucks-for-good-reviews-shaming".
>>
>>34294457
How many times does the mods picture post need to get uploaded?

For fuck sakes people there's like 6 threads on the frontpage about women.
STOP BEING SO STUPID!
>>
>>34296991
>abused wife syndrome with /pol/
lol
>>
>>34296584
We're not all sexist. This isn't about gender for most of us.

You want to lump everyone who says anything not along the party line with idiots who send death threats, dox, or are legitimately sexist or misogynistic.

Thats disingenuous. Stop it.
>>
File: fights for freedom.png (241KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
fights for freedom.png
241KB, 400x574px
>4chan, Reddit and Tumbler are arguing
>about the same thing
>ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE ISSUE

What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>34295674
>women do bad things because of men

You're right rosemary, we do need to bring back sequestration of the female.
>>
>>34296057
Never thought I'd see another person say this.

I got the cue when feminists were bitching about video game character clothing.
>>
File: 1404349774308.gif (950KB, 324x230px) Image search: [Google]
1404349774308.gif
950KB, 324x230px
>>34296935
It would if one of the guys she fucked was your husband/boyfriend. Though I'm sure you're a dyke.
>>
>>34296935
>Her sex life is of no consequence to me.

it is if she uses it to buy undeserved promotion for her games
>>
>>34296141
>Why is she absolutely unable to take any responsibility?

She's a woman
>>
File: 1408290530071.jpg (868KB, 1886x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1408290530071.jpg
868KB, 1886x1429px
>>34296215
>>
File: 1402700060724.jpg (68KB, 490x325px) Image search: [Google]
1402700060724.jpg
68KB, 490x325px
>>34296935
So calling out on her cheating for getting media coverage for her subpar indie game while there are other games made by women that are probably better (referring to the youngcapaitalist incident) is slut shaming?

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34296935

She used her cunt for a ticket into an industry that her mind never could have gotten her into.

Now I suppose it's a viable tool and all devs should have the right to ask if female devs are. . .selling. . .right?
>>
File: Lying again.jpg (708KB, 3086x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Lying again.jpg
708KB, 3086x1656px
Caught out on a lie again??
>>
>>34295674
Explain to me something.

How can rape culture exist in a society where rape is considered second only to Pedophilia in terms of how awful it is?

Not even murder is considered as bad. In media culture, murder is just accepted as no big deal. In a lot of video games you can murder tons of people. But you can't rape anyone.

In movies, rape is considered extremely taboo, with few movies even implying it, and almost none showing a rape. Yet murder is rampant.

No one says "Yeah, she got what she deserved" when a girl gets raped. People do that when others are robbed, hurt and sometimes even murdered. But no matter how horrible a person is, this does not happen.

We still have war. We still have state instituted death penalty. We still have legalized killing, yet no one of political or cultural significance has ever proposed rape as a punishment or mass raping of cultures (Speaking strictly of the west. Mudslims and Africans don't count in this discussion for a myriad of reasons.)

And I know this is obvious trolling, but I hope some SJW lurking cunt can answer these issues nonetheless.
>>
think there is a way we can get the feminists on our side or at least set them against the guys from burgers and fries. tell them that the only way they would have promote her game is if she slept with them. Discredit them as a business. put an image of them as sexist pigs that only use women as sex objects
>>
A protest against this bullshit in games journalism is going to happen at PAX. Zoe and the five guys involved will be there. Kotaku will be there. Lots of people will be there.

http://gamesjournalismintegrity.tumblr.com/

If the local news media in Seattle gets a whiff of a real life protest taking place outside the convention center, you know they'll be covering it. And then it'll spread on real media and Kotaku people will HAVE to take action over the public outlash if it's on actual TV that people are protesting outside a game convention. And then we won't have to fucking clog up 4chan organizing shit.

This is going to be the only way for us to get shit down. They can block us on Twitter and delete messages but they have to answer questions when asked in person. Best yet, the Tumblr SJWs will get on this because it has nothing to do with gender and they fucking love protests (eg. the Occupy Wall Street shit). Everyone will come together if we make this legitimate. We need to make this about games and have a real physical presence.

THIS IS OUR PRIORITY ANON. This is literally the only thing that will make a tangible impact.
>>
>>34296935
Thats great.

Except we shame male sluts too. So its not misogynistic.

Guess what? Being a slut? Its not ok. Rape? Not ok. Infidelity? Not ok. Using sex to get ahead? Not ok.

Thats genderless. Deal with it.
>>
>>34296935
Ultimately the issue is that she does not practice what she preaches. Her ideals have recently been exposed to be, in practice, the opposite of what she supposedly stood for. The reason people are so angry in that regard is that, as evidence mounts, not only is there no real discourse, there is censorship and and victim blaming (we are the victims, wizardchan are the victims, those of us who turn to the gaming press for news and opinions are the victims). It's incredibly frustrating.
>>
>>34296935
>my games

Hi Zoe
>>
>>34297084
Nobody likes cheaters or hypocrites.
>>
>>34297213

Lurk moar. These are covered almost weekly here on /pol/, but thanks for your trip over from reddit.

We're on internet censorship now.

Thanks for visiting.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 1327x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1327x193px
It's happening

O'Reiley joins the army
>>
>>34296991
"she" is a troll and an attentionwhore. In other words: just a another tripfag on an egotrip. Doesn't matter what politics they claim to support, tripfags are scum and need to be ignored. All they want is you to pay attention to them so don't do it.
>>
Stop replying to rosemary, you're getting trolled hard.
>>
File: 1407984983329.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1407984983329.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>34296935
Not that guy but I'm a proud misogynist. My girlfriend lives with me and has no place to go. She is weak so I manipulate her and make her feel like a piece of shit. Her friends tell her to dump me but I know she wont because she has issues. I use her for sex and cooking, she can't eat the food though because she has too lose weight. How much of A shit lord am I?
>>
>>34297058
If you don't like it, post in a different thread. Its 2014. Use the fucking catalog. Hide threads you don't like.

Stop being an autist.
>>
Are there nudes of this whale? If so post
>>
>>34297139
Who cares about video games and kotaku losers banging a fat solid 7?
>>
>>34297243

that was cut and pasted from the blog

anon was too lazy to type herself, and stole words

>can't into greentext or attribution

sigh
>>
>>34297279
O gawrsh, Kotaku against the one of the big bosses of clickbait I am now euphoric
>>
>>34297266
>Respond to something directly in the thread.
>THAT'S NOT WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Are you retarded?
>>
>>34297279
Really? Why Bill O'Reily or anyone from Fox News?
>>
>>34295970

underrated conspiracy
>>
>>34297307
You're an asshole, thats for sure. Real men lead a household. They rule like a king, WITH the consent of the governed.
>>
http://honeybadgerradio.libsyn.com/badger-pod-nerdcast-8

GirlWritesWhat is talking about the Quinnspiracy!!!
>>
File: 1408494354406.jpg (41KB, 583x275px) Image search: [Google]
1408494354406.jpg
41KB, 583x275px
THIS FUCKING GUY BONED HER WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
>>
File: 1408492472642.png (307KB, 1742x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1408492472642.png
307KB, 1742x1656px
>>34297212
>>
>>34297307
You're the kind of shitlord who's giving me a big chubby. Could you talk more about your girlfriend and how you control her life?
>>
>>34296584
>victim blaming

of what, harassment? She's not being harassed, she's being exposed you fucking fool. Just because every white knight SJW is calling it harassment, doesn't mean it is. Jesus christ.
>>
>>34297433
Hey she can leave anytime she wants
>>
>>34297433
Dubs nails it.
>>
>>34295970
HOW DEEP THE RABBIT HOLE GO?
>>
>>34297307
mmm yeah tell me more
>>
>>34297053
Does not matter. If there the slightest hope that the victim card can be played successfully, it will be played.
>>
>>34297333
>>>/s/15229580
>>
hey could someone quickly tell me about that other guy in gaming who made some lewd comments online a while ago and had to apologise? need it for twitter

pls
>>
>>34296935
>and also has nothing to do with my games

It does actually. A lot of casuals tend to believe the crap spouted on review sites about what games are good or not, so they buy shit games (thereby rewarding shit game creation) and leading to the creation of more shit games, while often ignoring better games and thus leading to fewer good games being made.

Ergo, this has everything to do with your games.
>>
>>34297333
Unfortunately. Fortunately, I don't have them.
>>
>>34297611
fuck off Zoe
>>
>>34297611
Go away Zoe. Stop posting this shit here, nobody will ever support it.
>>
>>34297611
zoe pls
>>
>>34297279
Happening/10
>>
File: doge.jpg (4KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
4KB, 212x212px
Also, I find it very telling that the Zoe haters have, for the most part ignored the men who were complicit in cheating and directed most of their hatred towards the woman.

Double standard much?
>>
>>34297575
A better question is why all the damned censorship and why with something like this of all things?

They even blew the cover of some of their operatives in the attempt to keep it contained they were so desperate.
>>
>>34297611
Stop doxxing yourself. No one gives a shit where you life.
>>
>>34296533
I fear it's going to happen, we are talking about a girl who made a game called Depression Quest here. And if that happens it's going to be an udder shit storm in conventional media about internet bullying and SJW getting their tits knotted up.
>>
>>34297611
Stop doxxing yourself Zoe. The fact you haven't been banned says a lot about the mods.
>>
>>34297676
>Implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M
>>
>>34297611
Zoe pls...it's over
>>
>>34297170
One of the few good things AVfM put out.
>>
File: 1408133060520.png (77KB, 606x539px) Image search: [Google]
1408133060520.png
77KB, 606x539px
>>34297487
I just made her walk to the store to get me smokes, she can have one cigarette for the long walk but no more. Funny thing is I can drive but I'm lazy.
>>
>>34297424
Remember Sandra Fluke?

Fox loves to point and laugh at whores.
>>
>>34295674
Rosemary, I genuinely can't tell if you're a troll or not. No real SJW would bother to trip, but you use their language too well to not be one.
>>
>>34294457
why do people care about this fat whores vagina?
>>
File: 1407382028228.jpg (52KB, 376x419px) Image search: [Google]
1407382028228.jpg
52KB, 376x419px
>>34297611
Get out.
>>
File: 1403923843242.jpg (125KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
1403923843242.jpg
125KB, 400x519px
>>34297279
An American gets beheaded by ISIS.
O'Reiley showing interest in the Quinnspiracy.

Oh god, it's all happening way to fast man! What the fuck is going on here!?
>>
>>34297676
go home zoe or one of her many manlets
>>
>>34297634
pls want it for twitter, someone posted a pic explaining it earlier, was a side-by-side pic with zoe in the other panel or whatever
>>
THIS!!!
>>
>>34295674
go fuck yourself, shill
>>
>>34297514
She won't. That makes her dumb too.

Doesn't make you not an asshole.
>>
>>34297735
nice, tell me more
>>
>>34294457
Non /pol/lock here. /pol/ will save us all.
>>
>>34296584
How do you feel about the guy she cheated on?
The one she cheated on multiple times.
The one she cheated on multiple times and with her boss.
The one she cheated on multiple times and with her boss that's married.
The one she cheated on multiple times and with her that's married and lied about it (with evidence supporting it)
The one she cheated on multiple times and with her that's married and lied about it (with evidence supporting it) and then tried to cover it up.

What about him? Any sympathy for him?
>>
>>34297805
Something fucking crazy is happening here. Why is questioning the system getting so much push back?
>>
>>34297772
We don't have any proof Big Billy cares about this.
>>
>>34294634
I don't actually see where Grayson gives Quinn positive press. He just kind of mentions the game.
>>
>>34297611
Zoe we don't want to fuck you, stop inviting us over.
>>
>>34297676
>>34296750

I bet you love it when /pol/ shoves a giant dick up your virgin innocent gaping asshole. And pisses all over your face and takes a giant steaming shit on your belly while you finger your own vagina as I cum bucketloads of semen into your whorish face while I fucking bitchslap you with my giant cock and make you swallow a shit sunday down your throat as I throw your fucking whorish body into the street and force you to become a slut that sucks dick for money as your triggered while slobbering a massive cock down your throat while some faggot shoves his dick up your asshole. Then you feel bad about /pol/ and come back, and then here we are, having a party with some friends, and we all just gangbang your pussy and shove seven dicks up your vagina as I come out of nowhere and shove my cock up your fourth hole
>>
>>34297611
Holy shit Im losing my shit!

First time ever I seen 4chan refusing to dox.

IVE SEEN IT ALL!
>>
>>34297676
Oh, I think those men should be targeted too. As males they're softer targets that lack the ability to automatically rally feminists to their defence.
>>
>>34297676
But thats wrong. We don't ignore them. We have less dirt. We loathe them the same.
>>
>>34297474
>Again bears a cross
>Why must it always be on her shoulders

Wut
>>
File: betamax.jpg (509KB, 526x3896px) Image search: [Google]
betamax.jpg
509KB, 526x3896px
COMEDY

GOLD
>>
>>34297881
talk about victim shaming
>>
File: 1394161893642s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1394161893642s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>34297676
>>34296750

I bet you love it when /pol/ shoves a giant dick up your virgin innocent gaping asshole. And pisses all over your face and takes a giant steaming shit on your belly while you finger your own vagina as I cum bucketloads of semen into your whorish face while I fucking bitchslap you with my giant cock and make you swallow a shit sunday down your throat as I throw your fucking whorish body into the street and force you to become a slut that sucks dick for money as your triggered while slobbering a massive cock down your throat while some faggot shoves his dick up your asshole. Then you feel bad about /pol/ and come back, and then here we are, having a party with some friends, and we all just gangbang your pussy and shove seven dicks up your vagina
>>
File: 1406416047411.jpg (331KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1406416047411.jpg
331KB, 1200x1920px
>>34297858
>Doesn't make you not an asshole.

I know
>>
>>34297735
when she gets back smack her in the face with ur penis
>>
>>34297881
He has a penis, and therefore is the embodiment of oppression and rape. He deserved it.
>>
Stop responding to rosemary, she's baiting.
>>
>>34297676
why do you niggers respond to this loser?

REPORT THE FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>34297676
But rosemary, men are beasts and cannot be expected to be held responsible for their actions since they're just following their rape culture brogramming.
>>
>>34296533
ouch, who is this maligned woman?
>>
>>34297881
You forgot "The one she cheated on multiple times and with her that's married and lied about it (with evidence supporting it) and then tried to cover it up who later forgave her cheating ass like the beta we all knew he was."
>>
>>34296935
we aren't pissed about her fucking five guys.
We're pissed because she flung herself around sexually in order to gain popularity and income.
The reason men hate "sluts" is because we understand that women no longer have an emotional bond from sex, it's no longer special and beautiful, it's a commodity.
Also the realization that the people in charge of giving honest and real reviews on games are taking bribes dissapoints and saddens us, yet another site that we look do for council on gaming is selling out.
>>
>>34297971
That can be arranged
>>
>>34297921
shes wants to be a huge victim, doing anything to her that way just gives what she wants and we all know it
>>
>>34296057
lol genius
>>
>>34297921
Well it's a trap, duh. we don't negotiate with terrorists.
>>
File: 1407067082752.jpg (69KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1407067082752.jpg
69KB, 500x464px
>>34297881
men can't be victims in SJ land you silly goose.
>>
ISIS just executed an American, the national guard are riding into ferguson and ebola is in Europe.
>>
>>34297983
I don't know if you've been following current events Anon, but the mods don't exactly have our backs as of late.
>>
the mod was right
you guys should stop. not because of protecting her feelings but because this is really minor bullshit not worthy of /pol/'s time
>>
>>34297805
Great, censorship was not enough. Lo and behold, we have sunk so low, that we are now censoring censoring.
>Insert lame Inception joke here
>>
>>34297805
I always see redditors talking about their censorship, but have they ever done anything about it?
>>
>>34297352

the side effect is exposing a hypocrite SJW

always worth it
>>
>>34298027
And a few times without his consent apparently.
>>
>>34298085
Mod-kun please, we know how to multitask.
>>
>>34297611
Why the fuck is this STILL not deleted? What the fuck are the mods doing? They'll delete pictures of hamburgers but NOT the thing they're crusading against?
>>
>>34296215
this is good
>>
>>34297921

We are little merchants, playing our cards (hopefully) right instead of acting like 14year olds.
And i wouldnt be surprised if the SJWs themselves are offering this dox.
>>
>>34297805
Remember the 21.000 comments
>>
>>34298085
Yeah?
And what do you expect us, Collective Internet Jesus, to do about it?
There are threads up already.
>>
>>34294457
who pays the taxes on the "patronage"? if zoe is liable, it'll be fucking hilarious!
>>
>>34298092
They're only saying that becuase 4chan has been infiltrated by sjw and we are on the brink of extinction
>>
>>34294457
BOYCOTT KOTAKU
BOYCOTT KOTAKU
BOYCOTT KOTAKU
BOYCOTT KOTAKU

#NoKotakuAtPAX
>>
>>34298085

> STOP ARGUING WHAT I DONT WANT YOU TO ARGUE
>>
>>34298085
This isn't the year 2000. Internet browsers can have multiple tabs now, Grandad.
>>
>>34297981
Aye
>>
>>34298085
I m comfy in all of these threads.
>>
>>34296935
This is bait and pasta from one of the reddit screencaps.

Responding to this is responding to pasta.
>>
File: 1400135093177.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1400135093177.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>34298085
It depends on what the meaning of IS IS
>>
File: bait to end all bait.jpg (95KB, 461x336px) Image search: [Google]
bait to end all bait.jpg
95KB, 461x336px
>>34297611
Kotaku pls fuck off
>>
>>34298092
But anon, /pol/ wants the downfall of civilization.
>>
>>34297887
It's the system that is corrupt and Zoe is just a symptom. But it's weird that so many people deleted so many comments and threads on so many sites. I mean how many people know Zoe? How many people did Zoe fuck? Or even worse, how many SJW's have infiltrated the internet?
>>
>>34294457
throwing more money at her to fuel the flames
>>
>>34297474
Did... did he just literally compare her to Jesus?

I like how he makes it out like its because shes a woman.
>>
>>34294457
>some whore cheated on her beta as fuck bf
>/pol/ /v/ and /b/ go into a frenzy

Why am I not surprised? Is there any more substance to this or did I write a pretty concise tldr?
>>
File: 1399914811257.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1399914811257.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>34297862
Her sister hates me and wants here to go live there. I told her if she see's her sister her and I are done. She hasn't spoken to her sister in months.
>>
>>34298137
Exactly. Fucking trap
>>
>>34297611
>Zoe still isn't IP banned
>>
>>34298021
Why was this post kill
>>
>>34295674
Hey Rosemary, remember that time I refuted, debunked, and entirely dismantled your assertions on false rape claim rates?

Yeah, give me a few moments while I get those screenshots and run you off the board for a few weeks. I recommend you leave now.
>>
ITT: Teenage boys bitching about the politics of fucking cartoons and video games. Eat shit, faggots.
>>
>>34298165
pretty much this is a false flag, I'd reccomend saving the post and ALL REPLIES telling the person to fuck off,

better yet save the entire fucking thread
>>
>>34298347
http://gamesnosh.com/zoe-quinn-scandal/
>>
>>34298371
nice
>>
>>34297307

You give this poor creature shelter and meaning. You are a gentleman and scholar.

>tfw your low self esteem butt slut self emancipates and you are alone and too cruel to meet new grills
>>
>>34298085
You can sit around and talk about that in the hundred other threads on this board as much as you like. I'm reading them too. But just talking about that shit is completely unproductive. Do you just want to sit around and talk about things you can affect in absolutely no way, or do you want to take a few corrupt journalists to task for their actions? Because that one we could definitely do.
>>
>>34297952
Is she seriously saying, that she wanted to tear down a meritocracy from the top but failed, because she was not competent enough to raise to the top?
>>
>>34297611
No one cares about that slut. She isn't the issue.
>>
>>34297611

Oh look it's Zoe Quinn or one of her mangina flying monkeys "doxing" her. . .again.

The damage has been done Quinn, you have played your last victimhood card and even your SJW drones are tired of you constantly crying wolf.

You won't fuck your way out of this one you little shit.32
>>
>>34295674

> tripfag

Nice bait.
>>
>>34298137
>They'll delete pictures of hamburgers but NOT the thing they're crusading against?

You a funny goy, here have a shekel
>>
>>34298092
Its censorship on a incredible scale that alone makes it worth paying attention to no matter what was the cause and how small it appears.

Rather the real question is WHY now and just HOW deep is it?

>>34298210
Moot outed 4chan to the government and now the SJW.

There is no where for us to go much less turn. Must say its one hell of a clever blitz they pulled. Alas this anon has no idea what can be done about it. I am rather fond of a few boards here.
>>
>>34296935

you beta
>>
File: UanFua2.png (98KB, 255x252px) Image search: [Google]
UanFua2.png
98KB, 255x252px
>>34298410
>censorship is fine as long as long as it doesn't effect me
>>
>>34294457
Why do y'all care about this so much?
>>
>>34298219
BOYKOTAKU!
BOYKOTAKU!
>>
>>34298347
Sexual payola, legitimate financial fraud, censorship, false harassment claims.
>>
>>34298399
Do it

Do it faggot
>>
>>34296639
Nobody ever talked about the Game before, except for "journalists." Nobody cared before she spread her legs.
>>
>>34297952
She basically was saying she wanted to keep using him until it was most convenient for her to tell him.
>>
>>34297611
You've already tried at /v/. Just give up.
>>
Jesus fuck the dox still aren't gone mods are fucking worthless
>>
>>34298371
Do you make her do any fucked up shit in bed?
>>
>>34298561
>Nobody cared before she spread her legs

If I stick it in will she die?
>>
>>34298470
She's essentially a narcissist. Read the very well written Zoepost, you'll get a sense of how she operates; saying anything in the moment to inspire goodwill and elicit emotion.
>>
It's so nice to see the face behind the mask of a "SJW", It's ugly as fuck.
>>
>>34298092

Massive scale censoring isnt a non issue. Nobody would care if she was just cheating on her BF with rnd guys.
>>
File: 1408494507458.png (1MB, 1848x1644px) Image search: [Google]
1408494507458.png
1MB, 1848x1644px
>>34297484
>>
>>34298710
It would be very painful

[spoiler]for you[/spoiler]
>>
File: carlos.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>34297352
A solid 7 on the Richter scale!
>>
This thread is true tumblrcore quality posting.
>>
>>34298525
It's video games, you complete fucking moron. Video. Games. Cartooooons. What self-respecting man over the age of 14 would even give a fuck?
>>
Threads are being hidden guys:

Can't see it in the cataloge:

http://boards(.)4chan(.)org/pol/thread/34288871#p34293251
>>
>>34297213
>How can rape culture exist in a society where rape is considered second only to Pedophilia in terms of how awful it is?
It cannot. But that wasn't really your question, was it? Your question was, "Why do they think rape culture exists when it doesn't?" And that is a very deep rabbit hole indeed.
>>
>>34298766
Fucking Carlos
>>
>>34298710
You might. She must have a whole museum of STDs.
>>
>>34298565
Yep. Most of the Zoepost reads as such.
>>
File: 1387200319060.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1387200319060.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>34298766
>>
>>34298494

How do they know it's her??
>>
File: 1390676080234.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1390676080234.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>34298781
Fuck off with your psyops.
>>
>>34297127
what movie is this from?
>>
File: 1401355194359.jpg (12KB, 317x255px) Image search: [Google]
1401355194359.jpg
12KB, 317x255px
>>34297611
Stahp Zoe
pls
>>
>>34298789
That thread hit the bump limit (300+ posts)
>>
>>34298781
She demonstrated her power by abusing it. Sure it's just video games this time, but what is it next time?
>>
>>34298759
This woman is scary and fucked in the head
>>
>>34296750
you are delusional just to think you can convince people of this non rational feminist logic, also you are refusing to face the proofs, like the picture in the OP, where she clearly goes against the VERY STANDARDS OF CONSENT FEMINISM PREACH. That exactly why SJW cant invade 4chan. Because here people know how to THINK, and have minimal logical reasoning to understand it.

FUCK OFF

Also keep using 4chan And i give you 1 month to US to change YOUR MIND.

Go while you can.
>>
>>34298781
We give a fuck about this whole incident being censored all over the internet. You dont need to give a fuck about games at all.
And why do you give a fuck? You are upset that we ruin your echochamber by being persistant about it.
>>
>>34295793
I'm not treating women badly. I'm treating HER badly because she's a fucking hypocrite skank.
>>
>>34299036
She stole 150K from a convention literally made for female game makers and then shut it down
>>
File: cia guy.jpg (29KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
cia guy.jpg
29KB, 350x250px
>>34298710
Was getting caught part of her plan?
>>
>>34299066
>SJWs are hypocrytes
>they have no real internal logic to their ideas and just say things that make their position better
We're just beating a dead horse at this point.
>>
File: qwer.png (17KB, 332x452px) Image search: [Google]
qwer.png
17KB, 332x452px
hey guys don't forget to tag her "quality" game on steam
>>
>>34299137

It was not 150k. But she did shit all over a convention setup to help bitches get into gaming.

Funny how none are calling out on this shit and still supporting the whore.
>>
>>34299146
She works for the merchant, the jewish man.
>>
>>34299137
Fraud
>>
>>34297213
You forgot torture
>>
>>34297279
That's probably just a form letter sent by an intern
>>
>>34299137
She mentioned that in a recent post saying it was bad for trans checked the site contradicts what she said see
>>34298759
>>
>>34299146
OF CAWRSE
>>
File: bvn.jpg (11KB, 269x192px) Image search: [Google]
bvn.jpg
11KB, 269x192px
>>34297626
>sexy beautiful women
>>
>>34299218
>it wasn't her fault
>her actions were caused by our society of female oppresion
>THE PATRIARCHY
>MUHHHHHHHH PATRIARCHYYYYYYYYY
This is literally their excuse.
>>
To you subversive types: Is there any legal way you can think of to get her patreon taken down? Is it in any way fraudulent or anything like that? I mean, her description is definitely a stretch of what seems to be reality. Bitch got a significant raise today and that is kind of disgusting.
>>
File: 1394349180224.jpg (31KB, 497x329px) Image search: [Google]
1394349180224.jpg
31KB, 497x329px
>>34299320
Here's a handy pic
>>
>>34298781
video games is the last bastion for a man in modern society, fuck off JIDF
>>
>>34298760
She's a big girl.
>>
>>34299160
It riles up the normal fags when they realized they are being censored, it also makes moderate SJWs think. They are playing away their credit, even more so when they started muscleing this whole thing down by using their puppets on nearly every website.
>>
>>34299318
>HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DEFINE BEAUTY YOU FILTHY CHAUVANIST PIG
>CHEK YOUR PRIV CIS SHIT

>these people actively browse 4chan
>and make up a decent amount of users
>>
>>34295674

AYY LMAO
>>
File: straw.png (50KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
straw.png
50KB, 600x523px
>>34296057
Tripfaggot status:
[_] Told
[_] Ultra-Told.
[X] Told-raped.
>>
File: 1394349080995.jpg (85KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1394349080995.jpg
85KB, 625x468px
>>34299413
The only thing feminists fear more than rape is being held accountable for their own actions.
>>
Reminder that the "dox" are STILL up. Where the fuck are the mods now that they actually earn their non-existent paycheck?
>>
>>34299436
FOR JEW!
>>
File: 314123512451345.png (110KB, 652x826px) Image search: [Google]
314123512451345.png
110KB, 652x826px
This is currently the most highly rated post in the most active hashtag related to the topic #ZoeQuinn

Rev up your shekelsteins /pol/
>>
>>34299320
It's funny how a movement that claims to fight for women's rights can have such a backwards and low opinion of women. Literally brainwashed by the patriarchy and unable to think for themselves, any bad thing a woman does is the fault of a man.
>>
>go on steam
>look at reviews
>load 'only positive reviews'
>kek heartily
>>
>>34296750
Why do you keep coming here?
Does your SJW self enjoy being fisted with knowledge and facts which is kryptonite for you?
>>
>>34295674
>, people who think they don't internalize misogynistic representations are more likely to internalize them.

That could literally be said about anything, and you're presenting it as if it's a valid fucking point.
>>
>>34299478
Sucking nigger cocks
>for free
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoe_Quinn

You know what must be done.
>>
>>34299522
>evidence to the contrary
>guy in question autistically compiles extensive logs documenting Zoe admitting to everything
>evidence to the contrary
What fucking evidence to the contrary?
>>
>>34298640
Not really, I did stuff my work sock in her mouth. It was nasty.
>>
>>34299522
>NOTHING to do with games.

Yet the allegation is she slept with gaming editors and others for her game. I'd say that is relevant.
>>
>>34299478
Probably because they posted the info. They are setting us up.
>>
>>34295674
>As Sarkeesian put it at the end of her recent video, people who think they don't internalize misogynistic representations are more likely to internalize them.
By that logic, doesn't that mean that feminists are misogynists, anti-racists are racists, pro-gays are anti-gay, etc.?
>>
>>34299654
So, what do you do in bed, then? Just make sweet, gentle love?
>>
>>34298872
>>
>>34297230
THIS

OH GOD THIS

GUYS THEY CAN"T AVOID US THIS WAY

PUT THIS IN OP
>>
>>34299478
They might be compromised. Leaving it up does strengthen the victim card. Even if there is no victim.
>>
File: 1358891091423.jpg (63KB, 944x521px) Image search: [Google]
1358891091423.jpg
63KB, 944x521px
>>34299130

If Quinn were Male; we would have eaten him alive yesterday and right now be picking our teeth with his bones.

Take TJ Kirk as an example, we sent his sextape to pretty much everyone from his high school, his hometown and youtube clique. I see no efforts to email her vile "photoshoots" to anyone of interest.

I would guess that we are about half as nasty as we would be to some male SJW that sucked his way to the top, and as a case in point, this is why we must show no weakness around the Marxist ideologes. Our soft hearts and guilt allowed them the opportunity to advance, but never again. They must be given no mercy, ESPECIALLY their females.
>>
>>34295674
Everything that is happening is a direct result of her hurting other people and being a rotten-ass person. Misogyny talk is derailing. Even if it were true, it doesn't change the fact that her character is in the shitter.
>>
>>34299623
Why the fuck is she noteworthy enough to have a wikipedia page?
>>
>>34297333
Did you accidently ingest poison and now must puke it all out?
>>
>>34298449
>tfw your low self esteem butt slut self emancipates and you are alone and too cruel to meet new grills

I cheat on her all the time. Pretty sure she knows.
>>
>>34299522
>about a womans private life
>not about a persons private life
>U CANT TALK BOUT HER CUZ SHE'S A WOMAN!!!
Fucking hypocrytical SJW at it's finest.
>>
>>34299758
She blew the wikipedia admins.
>>
File: 1394391380413.jpg (46KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1394391380413.jpg
46KB, 625x626px
>>34299686
And no one's taking the bait, lel.

I wouldn't be surprised if that phone number went directly to the FBI anyway.

The hilariously tragic thing is that only hours ago, mods were mass-deleting mere discussion of the topic with nothing illegal going on, no "dox" or supposed "dox", deleting the shit out of anything tangentially related. Now here we are, and they're sitting with their thumbs up their asses with blatant shit like that.

It could not possibly be anything but bait.
>>
>>34297858
Haven't you heard? Assholes win all the prizes. Even being a nice guy is grounds for public mockery.

Treat people like shit and leave them with nothing. It makes women want you more and men want to be associated with you. Everyone who told you to behave meekly and morally was either a conman looking to make more marks to exploit or a marked conned by a expert conman into making little marks of his own.
>>
>>34299697
That's exactly what I was going to say too.
>>
>>34297279
>O'Reiley
who???
>>
File: CxAgmbE.png (110KB, 373x424px) Image search: [Google]
CxAgmbE.png
110KB, 373x424px
>>34299522
>sleeps with a person from one of the most popular gaming sites for good reviews
>not game related at all my soggy knee
>>
File: 1404830417834.jpg (20KB, 225x257px) Image search: [Google]
1404830417834.jpg
20KB, 225x257px
>>34295674
>rosemary
>>
>>34299522
Needs a better, more scandalous hashtag.
>>
>>34299758
>>34299623
Read the Talk page guys, argument about the existence of the page has been going down for a while. As for this controversy, the moderators are on our side as soon as a reputable article appears.
>>
>>34297968
Are you actually a sociopath or do you just abuse her as a vent?
Additonally, could you please not abuse her.

And zoe plz go.
>>
>>34299623

No. Zoe dear, you are just not that interesting. It's happenstance that you are the straw that broke the camel's back. Go play with your friends on twitter, big people are talking.
>>
>>34299889
Not really
>>
Can one of you cool bros post the image that shows how transphoic zoe?
>>
>>34299839
Sprint cellphone. It's just the whois for her domain. So it's most likely fake or outdated.
Either way. Do not take the bait. They are having a hard time pushing the victim rhetoric so they need ammo.
>>
File: locke_stripe061.jpg (63KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
locke_stripe061.jpg
63KB, 500x748px
>>34297333
>>
File: The Ideal Woman.jpg (261KB, 1600x1127px) Image search: [Google]
The Ideal Woman.jpg
261KB, 1600x1127px
>>34295674
>problematic
>>
>>34299911
Glad to hear that. I've seen too many minor "celebrities" get wikipedia pages when they aren't really relevant at all. One guy I know wrote his own and it's still up and it pisses me off to this day as he is not even on the level of local celebrity.
>>
Zoe Quinn created Depression Quest, a game which details what it feels like to live with depression.[1] In attempting to publish the game through Steam's Greenlight service, Quinn was the target of harassment both online and through sexually explicit phone calls.[2][3] In August 2014, Depression Quest became available on Steam.[4]

In addition to her own game development projects, Quinn is also known for creating the Game Developer Help List designed to bring experienced game developers and novice developers into contact with one another.[5]

In 2014, Quinn was to be part of YouTube reality television GAME_JAM, which was intended to bring together a number of prominent indie game developers. The show was cancelled for a variety of reasons, including developers refusing to engage with questions they considered offensive.[6]

Quinn is also interested in body modification, and has implanted a chip in the back of her hand that contains the game Deus Ex,[7] in addition to having a magnetic implant in her left ring finger.[8][9]

Quinn has joined Loveshack Entertainment as Narrative Designer for the upcoming iOS game FRAMED.[10] Quinn is also working on a full motion video game starring Greg Sestero.[11]
>>
>>34295940
>no black outline on text

Not reading that shit.
>>
File: My_Pet_by_Leila_Hazlett.jpg (242KB, 513x768px) Image search: [Google]
My_Pet_by_Leila_Hazlett.jpg
242KB, 513x768px
>>34299988
ALL NINE PORN SETS

A FEW SINGLES

POSTS WITH LEILA HAZLETT

ZOE REACTION PICTURES

BROKENDOLLZ INTRO MOVIE

ALL HERE

http://www.mediafire.com/download/byw7x3a66qwh5wx/Zoe+Quinn+as+Locke+Valentine.rar

GOD BLESS THE USA

make sure to link others to the mediafire, because it has EVERYTHING, including solo pics
>>
>>34299697
She has no sound basis for that claim. She might as well say: "Not sharing my position makes you more likely to be wrong"
Just an ad hominem to preemptively devalue your position.
>>
>>34296225
One case of which corroborated by girlfriend of one of the guys.
>>
>>34297611
no one asked for dox, no one will harass you so you can became the martyr you so wish
>>
>>34299908
#ZoeBlow
>>
>>34300066
Hey, I didn't make it. It appeared as triggering material when tumblr tried that pathetic raid on 4chan last month.
>>
>>34294457
drop this nonconsensual shit making it sound like she raped him. it's sleazy wordplay and it is the realm of SJWs. the truth is bad enough, don't tarnish the position with bullshit.
>>
File: quinn the queen.jpg (4MB, 4985x5046px) Image search: [Google]
quinn the queen.jpg
4MB, 4985x5046px
>>
>>34300071
I downloaded it earlier. Deleted it 3 minutes later. Not even fappable. She just looks like trash.
>>
>>34297611
Zoe your ugly as fuck, what makes you think we want to know where to find you? We're not starving like the beta's you fucked.
>>
>>34295793
As a woman, hell yes she is setting women back. If your going to be a whore, be fucking up front, don't be a feminist bullshit spewer. She needs a punch in the ovary. Don't sleep with a guy to get ahead and fuck everything over for the nice girls. Stupid gronk.
>>
>>34296935

this is the second time i've seen this tripfag post here.

are you deliberately trying to create a flame war? I cant believe anyone is genuinely this stupid.
>>
>>34299522
>private life
Being a detriment to journalistic integrity and as a consequence scamming users is part of her "private life"
Well then, it's all fine and dandy. Come, take a seat, have a scone. You klutz.
>>
>>34297772
lol
>>
>>34299927
I have no idea if I am, I just don't really care about her. I do think the shit I put her through is funny. Also, I don't physically abuse her or anything shes free to leave whenever she wants.
>>
>>34300197
It's just the usual trolling/psyops
>>
File: 20.jpg (58KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
58KB, 680x453px
>>34300156
The point isn't to jerk to it. It's to laugh at

I could only jerk to it because of the situation, and I could barely do it to the skater grrl set
>>
>>34294457
Has anything interesting happened with this in the last 6 or so hours?
>>
>>34297611

if you want to do society a favor, kill yourself
>>
File: Youfunny-no.gif (478KB, 441x300px) Image search: [Google]
Youfunny-no.gif
478KB, 441x300px
>>34296584
>>
So what does /pol/ think of Stephen Totilo's tweets? Those happened while I was away.It contradicts something I've heard here previously, but is he telling the truth? If so, the only real issue at hand is the disgusting amounts of censorship.
>>
>>34297676
Guys, just hide the rabbi pretending to be a woman. Responding to him is useless.
>>
>>34297790
there you go anon

http://kotaku.com/reporter-apologizes-for-crude-sexual-comments-to-female-1505393796/all
>>
>>34298634
The mods are on her side they're probably screen capping it as we post
>>
File: 36.jpg (43KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
43KB, 680x453px
>>34300259
>>
>>34299522
The is clearly being told that he is wrong on several occasions.
>>
File: 7world.jpg (284KB, 872x741px) Image search: [Google]
7world.jpg
284KB, 872x741px
Didn't someone post an image showing that Zoe hates transpeople?
>>
>>34299539

I noticed this too when I checked out this trash yesterday. Not one fucking bad review? How is that possible? Sacred 3 got shit on pretty damn hard and no one censored the forums, but they do for this shit game?
>>
>>34300287

proven to be a lie. the articles came out while they were still "dating".
>>
>>34299882
I would, but I'm genuinely trying to be nice with no expectation of reward.
>>
>>34299522
>it wouldn't have happened if they were a guy

Are you fucking kidding me? Men have gotten into far more trouble than women in sex scandals, and that's just for fucking random bitches. She's sleeping her way to the top but "IT'S IRRELEVANT"

jesus christ.
>>
>>34300287
>cant even read the first reply
>>34294634
>>
>>34298219
>BOYCOTT KOTAKU

waaaay ahead of you.
>>
>>34300276

Protest at PAX against current game journalism taking place. Being talked about at /v/ several times.
>>
File: 1408481740853.jpg (116KB, 530x742px) Image search: [Google]
1408481740853.jpg
116KB, 530x742px
>>34300153
If there's room, add this
>>
File: 37.jpg (36KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
36KB, 680x453px
>>34300327
>>
>>34298759
we should get the trannies at srs involved in this
>>
File: 1408486495901.jpg (150KB, 1424x926px) Image search: [Google]
1408486495901.jpg
150KB, 1424x926px
>>34300331
Here anon. Spread it on Tumblr and twitter, divide them
>>
>>34298219
>using shitaku
>ever
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/muhdik/
>>
>>34300297
good thing she keeps fucking up her own lies then
>>
>>34300140
She's being hoisted by her own petard. Apparently. Third-hand word of mouth is that she told her boyfriend that cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend and then having sex with them later is like rape, because you've decided the relationship isn't exclusive without their consent.
>>
>>34300422
Do we have a new fedora?
>>
File: 1406930631275.jpg (55KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1406930631275.jpg
55KB, 416x416px
>>34297307
>>34297735
>>34298371

That's great
>>
File: 1393330940499.jpg (272KB, 1051x951px) Image search: [Google]
1393330940499.jpg
272KB, 1051x951px
>>34295674
>I'm highly convinced gaming creates a cycle where rape culture, misogyny, transmisogyny, and objectification is encouraged.

Rape culture is another word for female airs and graces.
>>
File: 41.jpg (34KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
34KB, 680x453px
>>34300431
>>
File: 1393338498812.jpg (394KB, 842x842px) Image search: [Google]
1393338498812.jpg
394KB, 842x842px
>>34295674
>and objectification is encouraged

What's wrong with objectification of cunts?
>>
File: 42.jpg (39KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
39KB, 680x453px
>>34300544
>>
File: 1406077276059.jpg (104KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1406077276059.jpg
104KB, 1024x682px
>>34295674
I bet you're a fucking casual.
>>
>>34300432
That is an Idea.
She did stop more women and trans-women from getting into the gaming industry thanks to her objections which she said where the boundaries on trans women which our contradicted in the organizes own terms
>>
>>34300350
>>34300384
thanks based anons. Missed that graphic.
>>
File: 1388482380042.png (233KB, 450x424px) Image search: [Google]
1388482380042.png
233KB, 450x424px
>>34300437
Man fuck her.
>>
>>34300613
No, NO. DO NOT GET SRS ON THIS. That's like drinking poison and then draining your blood out to poison somebody else.
>>
File: 44.jpg (53KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
53KB, 680x453px
>>34300597
>>
File: pol was right.png (18KB, 86x80px) Image search: [Google]
pol was right.png
18KB, 86x80px
>>34300071
>>
>>34300673
the enemy of my enemy is my ally
>until further notice
>>
>>34300706
but they're so much crueler than we are.
>>
>>34300780
Haha! I actually have watched some of her videos. And god fucking damn were they good!

She even has a good spanking set.

Wonder what would make her do shit with a pleb like zoe.
>>
>>34300706
>get SRS involved
>they chimpout even more
>Zoe looks even more and more like an asshole

Someone on twitter tweeted to me earlier today that all white men should die. Amplify that by 1000 and you have a harassment campaign.
>>
>>34300805
It's like trying to kill a fly with a sledgehammer. You'll get the goddamn thing, but then you're stuck with an even bigger problem.
>>
File: 46.jpg (48KB, 453x680px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
48KB, 453x680px
>>34300760
>>
>>34300469
Did you miss the point? This is our chance to get kotaku shut down.

>>
File: 47.jpg (45KB, 453x680px) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
45KB, 453x680px
>>34300915
clean your fucking sooooocks

...Just imagine this riding you

ew

Poor Eron...
>>
http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2014/08/kotaku-and-zoe-quinn-accused-of-exchanging-positive-press-for-sex/
>>
>/v/ is allowed to have these threads because the mods don't want to get fired
>not allowed to post IA's video or give anymore details than "she slept with 5 guys"

This is resulting in people who are not in the know to report the threads and shitting them up on /v/. Why do the mods have to be so shitty all of the time?

And why is /v/ so dead?
>>
>>34300706

Any association with marxist leaning groups will not be tolerated by those who frequent this board.

Remember who gave you a home when you needed it the most, remember who has always remained steadfast to their ideals, Freedom, Duty, Justice, and gas the kikes race war now.
>>
>>34300706
more like going to africa to get ebola so you can infect niggers with it.
>>
>>34298333
No, he's admitting she'll go down so the whole thing doesn't get revealed in a very backhanded way
>>
File: nigur.png (30KB, 414x221px) Image search: [Google]
nigur.png
30KB, 414x221px
>>34298781
>Being okay with censorship
You're pathetic.
>Being okay with censorship of things relating to art
HAHAHAHA That's a joke, right? Right guys?
>Being okay with censorship of art
Kill yourself, degenerate.
>>
>>34300518
*nods respectfully*
>>
>>34298781
> Cartooooons

thiiiis iiiiis noooot hooow yoooou eeeemphaaaasiiiiiize
>>
>>34297532
>Dubs nails it.
tumblr trying to fit in, how adorable
>>
>>34300673
Oh /lgbt/-kun, I can't wait to squeeze your head off
>>
Zoe reminds me of a pedo priest hiding behind the cloth, only she's hiding behind feminism
>>
This man is doing god's work.
https://twitter.com/commanderlovely
>>
File: 09.jpg (205KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
205KB, 680x453px
>>34301034
Hasn't she already went down on nearly all men except us?

By thing, you mean the entire world, no? She could probably fit it up her hooter after a confirmed marriage, boyfriend who she cheated on, a man she had an affair with, and a boyfriend she cheated on with at least five men on.
>>
YES /lgbt/ MODS ARE LITERALLY BEATING ZOE ENABLERS OUT
>>
Any other bros in Seattle want to have some fun with PAX?
>>
>>34300993
That's just so overwhelmingly much evidence against her. How can she still defend her position with "it's not my burden to debunk all those claims"?
Yes, it is not. But who will judge you innocent now?
>>
When boards collide.
>>>/lgbt/3166243
>>
File: laying down.jpg (37KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
laying down.jpg
37KB, 600x396px
>>34301264
>>
>>34294457

If an indie game developer had been outed for blatantly bribing reviewers with cash, for doxxing people, for lying about being doxxed, it would have been news. I don't think many people are pleased with the way major companies pay for favorable reviews, but to see an indie developer outed for it would have been newsworthy.

However, if someone bribes another person with vagina instead of cash, I'm not allowed to call them on it? Suddenly I'm the one with internalized misogyny and need to stay out of their 'personal life'? Fuck that. If you wanted your vagina and all the meat you stick in it to stay personal, you shouldn't have flashed it on websites and used it as currency.
>>
EU fag here, we must organize a fund to pay for poor-anons and Vidya refugees to attend the picket and even the event itself.

I can think of a few anti-Fems that also would be on board with this, like Jordan Owen on youtube, Davis Aurini etc?

Ideas? Question?
>>
"Toronto is 1000x worse than any other scene and 1000x better than pretending it isn't"

HAHAHA Captain Canada! You are real!?
>>
>>34300855
Because apparently it's not already painfully obvious, the Jews own Zoe. She does their bidding, and does it for free.
>>
>>34301701

No need to scare off the uninitiated. For the present "money" will be the analogue of choice.
>>
>>34301596

Women sell pussy for cash. There's an exchange rate in cash.

So trading in pussy is the same in trading in money, just more direct.

Bribery doesn't need to be money though, it can be anything "of value". And since women sell pussy, it has value. Therefore, this is bribery.
>>
File: 1380827839797.gif (498KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1380827839797.gif
498KB, 262x200px
>>34300153
You're fighting the good fight anon.

Best one I've seen so far.
>>
>>34301463
If that was real I'd fap to it. But since it's fake it's just a disapointment.
>>
File: locke_stripe021.jpg (77KB, 748x500px) Image search: [Google]
locke_stripe021.jpg
77KB, 748x500px
ERON

YOU

ARE

A

FUCKING

RETARD

HE STAYED WITH HER AFTER PIC RELATED

>>34301855
uh...it's not.
>>
>>34301915
It is cause she's obviously still alive.
>>
>>34301616

It's no wonder that Toronto is the MGTOW capital of the world.
>>
>>34300484

What do you mean word of mouth, did you not read The Zoe Post? She 100% said that.
>>
>>34301199
Not liking abusive fucks isn't a tumblr thing. Guys are rulers. A good ruler doesn't neat his subjects.
>>
File: RETARD.png (75KB, 541x88px) Image search: [Google]
RETARD.png
75KB, 541x88px
>>34301915
chose wrong pic
>>
>>34299685
Notice how badly they have to lie. They're basically admitting they know Zoe's psychopath trash. Isn't that interesting?
>>
>>34301915

is that a man in drag

jesus christ
>>
>>34297611
I just hope /b/ doesn't see this and try to do something.
>>
>>34302409

We see it.

We see straight through it.
Thread posts: 407
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.