[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how about that Flotilla? Seriously hope Israel stops the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: freedom-flotilla.jpg (136KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
freedom-flotilla.jpg
136KB, 1024x682px
So how about that Flotilla?
Seriously hope Israel stops the blockade, actually no I don't because I want the state of Israel to look like shit.

http://strawpoll.me/2266598/r

Thread music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBmpDE9-0A4
>>
File: 1406157276388.jpg (113KB, 504x577px) Image search: [Google]
1406157276388.jpg
113KB, 504x577px
OY VEY SLIDE IT!
>>
But Israel is probably going to leave them alone for good now... right?

Why do we even need humanitarian aid, I mean they're in negotiation and Israel is always trustworthy when it comes to peace treaties... right?
>>
File: partayboats.png (12KB, 622x393px) Image search: [Google]
partayboats.png
12KB, 622x393px
http://www.dailysabah.com/nation/2014/08/12/freedom-flotilla-plans-to-challenge-gaza-blockade

Join the party!
>>
wow, seriously? I guess /pol/ doesn't give a fuck about helping gaza/trolling Israel.
>>
>>34022199
BUMP FOR GAZA
>>
yeah this worked real well the last time
>>
should be interesting

I thought on the last one they had a few holocaust survivors that went along

when israel raided the last one and killed a bunch of people it was barely covered on the mainstream news channels
>>
>>34024123
It did, Israel looked bretty bad
>>
>>34022199
We need more /pol/lacks here, bump.
>>
thank you based turkey for trolling israel
>>
>>34024142
And they were forced to apologies.

Top kek
>>
>>34022199
Allahu bump
>>
File: Oyveydisbeasecpnedshoah.jpg (102KB, 297x364px) Image search: [Google]
Oyveydisbeasecpnedshoah.jpg
102KB, 297x364px
>yfw Iran uses this as an excuse to smuggle in a dirty bomb
>>
File: 1346719749578.png (361KB, 478x356px) Image search: [Google]
1346719749578.png
361KB, 478x356px
>>34024613
>Iran
>wanting to bomb israel
I seriously hope you don't watch fox news
>>
>>34024613
Iran hasn't invaded a country in a long long time, america has many.

Iran is peacefuller than america
>>
>>34024613
> implying ther Turks need a bomb from Iranians
>>
I would like to see this shit on the news again.
>>
The second that boat is touched Turkey are going to go HAM on Israel
>>
>>34025087
I would like to see happening! threads of this. watching streams and creating incredible amounts of OC.
>>
>>34022637
archived
Although this page is probably some PR trash anyways paid fore by Barracks O' Bamma himself.

America > Israel > everyone else
>>
if they let israel search the cargo on the flotilla this time then the aid will get in with no problem

last time they got angry that israel wanted to search the ship before letting it in

>soldiers boarded with non-lethal guns in hand
>boat passengers attacked them with knives
>soldiers switched from their paintball guns to their live round sidearms and blasted the turks
>liberals and mudslimes cried about it on social media

i mean, you guys do realize why israel has to search the cargo right?
>>
OP is a huge faggot.
>>
>>34025838
>why israel has to search the cargo right?
Heaven forbid they smuggle terror binoculars and terror slingshots into Gaza.
>>
>>34025838
Here's all the anti-Israel peoples' arguments summed up:
>Israel should let people take advantage of them and fuck them over.

Iranistan is helping Hamas in order to foster division between Israel and Iran's biggest foe: Saudi Arabia.

Turkey hates Israel because Israel belongs to America and Turkey is a worthless pile of shit that deserves to be democratized until Gobekli Tepe is all that's left standing.
>>
>>34026014
No shit. Here's the company that OP works for: www.cassidy.com
>>
File: presentsforgaza.jpg (359KB, 2200x1298px) Image search: [Google]
presentsforgaza.jpg
359KB, 2200x1298px
>>34022199
Riddle me this:

How the fuck does a "peacefull group of demonstrators" (as the kebab and their libtard and soc-dem commie cohorts liked to call them) overman an israeli commando with a loaded weapon.

How do they even get a weapon from him?

Because in any tactical unit, hell any police unit, the second someone tries to go for your gun, you open fire. Even in soc-dem paradise Denmark, the only place in the world where the cops are officially instructed to "shoot for the legs", a copper is not only legally in his right to plug someone who goes for his gun. He is duty bound to do so.

The "activists" are goddamn lucky the kikes fucked up. Because if they had tried to disarm a danish Frogman team, a SBS team, or a SEAL team, they would have been topped, with zero regard for any political niceties.

So. I personally hope that the kikes learned from this, and that the "activists" got emboldened and want martyrs. I want these freaks bleeding from every orifice.
>>
File: commitment.png (726KB, 1200x327px) Image search: [Google]
commitment.png
726KB, 1200x327px
Itt pic related
>>
>>34026303
>Because in any tactical unit, hell any police unit, the second someone tries to go for your gun, you open fire. Even in soc-dem paradise Denmark, the only place in the world where the cops are officially instructed to "shoot for the legs", a copper is not only legally in his right to plug someone who goes for his gun. He is duty bound to do so.

Liberal faggots aren't saying that when it comes to that Missouri bullshit
>>
>>34024836

I wonder what Iranian fighters are doing in Syria and Iraq possibly Lebanon as well. Partee?
>>
>>34025838
This is complete bullshit kike and you know it.

Here's some helpful advise.

When the Turks come a knocking you open the door, otherwise top keks, you're getting told again.
>>
>>34025693
>>34026206
Dual citizenship amerfag kike pls fuck off and die
>>
>>34026303

Israel fucked up that one. Sent in rookie soldiers with paintball guns. What were they possibly thinking?
>>
>>34026303
The kikes didn't fuck up, they had to think twice.

They ain't dealing with some pissant Arabs here.

> implying Turks cant rekt kikes shit up
>>
>>34026206

Bullshit. The Saudis loathe the Muslim brotherhood and Hamas.
>>
>>34028802

Tayyip please...
>>
>>34028586
protecting christians and other minorities from dumbfuck sunnis

so yea a "partee"
>>
>Istanbul will never be Constantinople again
>The Hagia Sophia will never be a cathedral again
>>
>>34029811
Its a secular museum, isn't that enough?
>>
>>34029035
not all Sunnis are Wahhabi.
>>
File: yarrharrfiddledeedee.png (146KB, 314x291px) Image search: [Google]
yarrharrfiddledeedee.png
146KB, 314x291px
yarr, I hope ye scurvey landlovers set sail soon with ye precious booty.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.