[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slenderman stab girl 'mentally unfit'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/28625387

>A young girl accused of trying to kill her friend, in a plot she told police was inspired by the fictitious 'Slenderman' character, has been deemed mentally unfit to stand trial in America.

Fuck this yoloswag PewDiePie lets-play Slenderman internet culture. How does this make you feel as someone who knows about the internet, /pol/?
>>
>girl
>doesn't face consequences of her actions

tell me something new
>>
>>33372127

A mentally unstable girl thought a fake person was real, and killed to get his attention. Well, tried to kill.

Honestly, I'm not really interested by this. The only reason this is getting any attention is because it is Slenderman.
>>
>>33372127
Wow, everyone knows his name is Slender.
>>
>you will never invent a meme that will inspire a little girl to kill her friend
>>
>Slenderman
>man

Assigning gender to ethereal creatures is problematic to say the list. Its not something you should be teaching children.
>>
>>33372127

I feel like the guy who came up with this shit is probably laughing his ass off and letting his ego grow with ideals of being the next Charles Manson.
>>
>>33372127
>mentally unfit
then lock her up until she's cured.

if she cant be cured, oh well.

i don see a problem here.
>>
>>33372572
This. BBC should have either gotten the identity right, or at least put trigger warning at the start of the article.

As an etherealgenderfluid, this shit is offending me so much.
>>
>>33372127

>has been deemed mentally unfit to stand trial in America.

so what are they gonna do? Use this as an excuse for psychopathic shooters like Mr. Supreme gentleman if they don't ever "kill themselves" randomly at the scene of the crime?
>>
Still not as mentally unfit as the e-celeb fanbase
>>
>>33372572
*unsheathes tumblr*
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.