[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Americans tell everyone else how awful/hilarious things were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 58

File: 960x540.jpg (118KB, 816x540px) Image search: [Google]
960x540.jpg
118KB, 816x540px
ITT Americans tell everyone else how awful/hilarious things were right after 9/11

>flags on every house
>convenience stores, gas stations, and other outlets making a killing off of flags on sticks
>people waving said flags everywhere and hanging them off their bookbags to school
>primary, intermediate, middle, and high schools doing bomb drills
>children being held back from school due to paranoid, conservative parents
>southern states losing their shit.
>backpedaling and damage control flowing from Washington
>fake terrorist attacks everywhere

Truly it was the most epic and hilarious shitstorm ever. Shame most of you were too young to have seen it. I was 15 then. I'm 28 now.

Pic heavily related
>>
You gotta admit, the CIA was pretty damn effective.
>>
File: America.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)
America.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>33007782
>Live in very rural red state
>Be told
>"They hate us because of our freedom!"
>Tell those people that doesn't quite make sense.
>"I know!"
Not a truther, it's just some people were/are apparently incapable of thinking the US could do wrong.

also
>Local town's college changes it's main hall's name after the only person from the state to die in the attacks
>She didn't attend the college
>didn't even attend college in state, like any smart person she got the fuck out after turning 18.
Looking back at it, I now realize just how fucking out of control some people were about the whole thing.
>>
Didn't some Americans kill a Sikh in retaliation?

Retarded people
>>
>>33008223
Living in the south is hell. I want to leave.
>>
File: 1386627950631.jpg (102KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1386627950631.jpg
102KB, 400x388px
>>33008353

Kek.

Americans are literally the worst people in the world.
>>
File: 1404172806480.jpg (35KB, 636x467px) Image search: [Google]
1404172806480.jpg
35KB, 636x467px
Canadian here. I'm still fucking pissed about how our government let all of those American planes land at Canadian airports. Some Canadians are still patting themselves on the backs for how he "helped out our friends in need", I say horseshit, the reason those planes weren't allowed into US airspace is because the Americans were afraid they were full of terrorists and bombs, so why in the blue fuck did we take them???? It was an American problem, they should have dealt with it themselves.
>>
I remember that as a kid, parents who were picking up their kids were scared and panicky.

Which was kinda stupid seeing how we lived in Michigan.
>>
>>33008764
I'm from Los Angeles and people were doing this shit.
>>
>>33008702
You are cancer.
>>
>>33008725
If you guys had nutted up and just diverted them to iceland then everyone would have been fine. That or they would have also denied clearance and there would have been a glorious rain of planes crashing into the earth after they run out of fuel
>>
>>33008844
So many people were doing it in AL they just let out school for us.
>>
I was in 3rd grade art class. Our teacher got called away, came back white as a sheet: "S-some building in New York got attacked children,"

Everyone was just like "Uh, ok, you interrupted my paper mache frog for this?"

I remember my mom picked me up and we went to a grocery store, everyone was running around buying supplies I guess "Things are going to change forever because of this," Mom was right, but not like she thought.
>>
I knew people who spent the day wearing body armor and loading magazines, as if they were going to storm the beaches. It was an odd day.
>>
What do you thin would happen, and like anywhere in the world this would vary depending on state, but if I brought a house or an apartment with those flags outside and right in front of the estate agents face, tore the american flag down and put up an ISIS one or something along those lines. Obviously I dont support ISIS, I just wanna know what would happen.
Or if we go a less extreme, put a union jack there instead. What would people do? Ive been to the states before and everyone seems friendly, I cant imagine people assaulting you for it
>>
File: 1405808156512.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1405808156512.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>>33008984
this was my experience too. my teacher started crying. i also remember seeing the towers go down on tv and saying "that's cool how they go down like that" because it looked like a normal demolition. my family was so butthurt when i said that.
>>
>>33007782
these on everyone's car
>>
>that day mom says don't use pay phones or drinking fountains at the park by school cuz they might have chemical weapons or some shit on them, fucking lol even in 4th grade I knew that was stupid
>no noise from planes constantly (this part was actually really nice
>school cafeteria has a bunch of little posters with pictures of WTC and Pentagon saying "NEVER FORGET brought to you by Food4Less, Food4Less salutes our heroes" or some shit
>Always watch Fox News with grandma, every 5 mins a huge lulzy graphic with a jet fighter flies across the screen to announce a new terror alert or something
>FDNY/NYPD t-shirts, hats, bumper stickers etc everywhere for like a year
>little American flags for the top of your car everywhere for like a month

Man that was a funny time.

Anyone remember the anthrax attacks?
Those were very weird. I would say they are a clear example of false flag but it seems so obvious that they are a false flag, that I can't be sure they were.
Anyway they were very strange and fascinating events and no one has ever been prosecuted or convicted
>>
>>33008844
I remember people were convinced LA was next for about the week after.
>>
>>33009395
It was, thank God our NAVYSEALS SPEC OPS HEROES stopped the terrorists from blowing up Lizzie McGuire and the voice actors on the Wild Thornberries
>>
>>33009498
> Lizzie McGuire and the voice actors on the Wild Thornberries
American legends
>>
>>33009375
>anthrax attacks

My nigga. Now I'm not a "truther", I don't think hurr Bush did 9/11 via controlled demolition, but there was something odd going on there, and I think the anthrax thing is key to unravelling the untold parts of the 9/11 story. People were fucking terrified by those attacks but hardly anyone died, the anthrax was proven to be from government stockpiles, no one was ever arrested, etc.
>>
>implying any of that happened in my area

I live in the south western U.S. most of us don't care that some faggots in jew york got reckt by some jihadi fucks
>>
>>33007782
ITT: The international edge and self-hating americunts
>>
I remember being all annoyed because my Saturday morning cartoons got cancelled for the news coverage
this was in Australia
>>
File: 1404665653380.gif (2MB, 295x216px) Image search: [Google]
1404665653380.gif
2MB, 295x216px
I saw no change other then more American flags outside of homes on the west coast. Cali valley not completely full of idiots?

Honestly remember laughing when i saw the first building fall because i knew i was about to get some good gore pics and mudslims were about to get bombed

Moms stupid friend found out I stayed home from school that day (had flu, sick for like 4 days) and said some stupid shit like "your body knew something was going to happen, it was a warning".
stupid comment still pisses me off to this day.
>>
>>33009807

so much edge
>>
>>33009676
You guys sound pretty cool. What city?
>>
>>33008928
>implying iceland would have any means to stop landing planes except for politly asking.
>>
>>33009616
goggle Bruce Ivins.
>>
>>33009807
why did it make you mad? Just remember she will die one day
>>
I live in Canada and my mom wouldn't let me play outside for 3 days
>>
>1st grade
>Twin Towers get fucking rekt in the morning
>Go home
>Mom watching news, footage of towers falling over and over again
>Remember thinking " Who cares? America has like thousands of buildings."
>Go upstairs and play some vidya

If only everyone had my 1st grade mentality, America would be a better place today.
>>
>>33009248
I did the same kind of thing. i built a structure with my legos and then threw a toy plane at it, having the time of my life. I got screamed at and sent to my room. No idea why i was in trouble.
>>
>>33008353
>>33008702
All have towels on the head though, all the same
>>
>Suggest to a man at a bar that there's more to the story than the script that was ready to roll as soon as the passports fell into somebody's hand under the towers. Get beat up
>Bullshit anthrax attacks start up just in time to push Patriot Act. Patriot Act gets passed and suddenly every grocery store has signs on the doors that you are restricted when it comes to buying pseudo-ephedrine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS3hycTb_Nw

Although I'm actually more disturbed by what's going on today. Mainly because they are now faking all manner of news stories, including inane and bizarre shit, and nobody except for a few people seems to be able to see it
>>
>>33009375
I thought the CIA had admitted the anthrax attacks were their fault?
>>
>>33007782
I once wrote bomb at the middle school I was attending with a random date.It was supposed to be a prank and I was put on probation and treated like a terrorist essentially although they never searched my house which wouldnt have mattered I had no intent of doing anything.I wonder how it would have went down before 9/11 and I was told that I would be put on record and if another bomb threat happend I would be quiestioned.Do you think Im on a nsa terrorist sort of list?
>>
>>33010230
>CIA
>admitting anything
>>
i didn't think the flags were stupid. but the fact that alot of people took like 3 days off work, and that people intentionally tried to be serious even in the media for a few months, that was stupid.
>>
>>33008725
>Canadian here. I'm still fucking pissed about how our government let all of those American planes land at Canadian airports. Some Canadians are still patting themselves on the backs for how he "helped out our friends in need", I say horseshit, the reason those planes weren't allowed into US airspace is because the Americans were afraid they were full of terrorists and bombs, so why in the blue fuck did we take them???? It was an American problem, they should have dealt with it themselves.

Because if there had been anyone on those planes who were part of the plan, diverting them to Canada would have instantly taken away their ability to pull off their end of it, durr. And even if they'd wanted to do anything in Canada just for the hell of it, they wouldn't have even had the slightest clue where the nearest city was, much less what would be worth hitting. Plus everyone on board knew what was going on so you'd have just had more United 93s and could have taken part in your own patriotic celebrations and had some fun.

Also, aviation has international treaty rules. If Canada had refused to let them land, you'd still to this day have to fly to Toronto or some other border city, and drive across the border to take a US flight to any non-Canadian destination, because no other country would ever trust you enough to allow your planes over their territory.

Now shut up and get me my Timbits.
>>
>>33010603
Given how far the media had fallen by that point (the summer of 2001 was devoted almost entirely to "SHARK ATTACKS!"), it was actually refreshing to see them try to be serious again for a while.

Of course, it's all 100x worse today..,
>>
>>33010407
> on 4chan
> thinks he's not on the terrorlist

get real man.

Also
> yfw your house was infested with hidden cameras
>>
>>33007782
Damn, that was a fun week:

>be in school still
>didn't hear from the attacks until during trip to school because I live on the west coast
>parents don't seem to give a shit and drop me off anyway
>everyone excited because something big was happening
>teachers are the only ones that seem worried, and not all of them
>computer teacher let us go on the internet for entire class browsing CNN, FOX, all that shit

Fun times, fun times.
>>
>>33010852
>SHARK ATTACKS

wow I actually remember that
It's very odd how 9/11 and the drama of it sort of crystallized my memory of the months leading up to it and after it
>>
It pretty much bought the collective psychosis of that society to the fore. Imagine if they really knew the truth, would they stop driving those gas guzzling SUVs to go to war with the Saudis?

How about how they all got behind the "commander in chief"; would they be clapping so hard if they knew that he was personally culpable? What's in the redacted info?

http://benswann.com/congressmen-absolutely-shocked-of-foreign-state-involvement-behind-911-attacks-video/
http://www.ibtimes.com/911-link-saudi-arabia-topic-28-redacted-pages-government-report-congressmen-push-release-1501202
http://www.hangthebankers.com/911-victims-families-can-now-legally-sue-saudi-arabia/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-20/i-was-absolutely-shocked-what-i-read-congressman-calls-release-secret-911-documents
>>
>>33010915
Yeah its true.We know too much.
>>
I was a DJ at the time. I was a new DJ and hadn't made up a DJ name yet.

I was an implementation and senior client services engineer for a big name vendor who sold online banking software to banks, and - sometimes - managed those banks' customers' data.

I went to burningman and got horribly sunburned. I recuperated for a week when I got home. I didn't want to work for a corporation anymore. I hated the cube farm.

I went to work on Monday, September 10th and managed to get my head back in the game. I was a senior engineer and a team lead. Coworkers relied on me. Bankers relied on me. People I didn't even know relied on me. I had a kid from a previous marriage who relied on me.

I went to work, renewed and ready to go on Tuesday, September 11th, a renewed man. Ready to get shit done. Oblivious to the attacks on the other side of the nation.

My coworkers all started talking about the attacks. We watched the news feeds in shock.

I glanced st my inbox and saw errors piling up. Our software was shit software and a lot of automated ACH payments had to be manually pushed into vendors pay systems.

My coworkers all left. I don't know if they were worried that we were vulnerable or if it was just a snow day for them.

I stayed, on the 18th floor of a 32 story building, exposed, until 7:45 pm, forcing payments to mortgage companies, credit card companies, auto finance companies and more. Fixing the bugs that showed up every day, keeping the wheels of the economy moving, while my countrymen milled about confused outside. Doing the work of five men, handling possibly $2-3 billion in payments.

I went home, drank a six pack, and passed out.
>>
>>33011335
Regularly browsing linuxjournal tags you as an extremist. If you google tor or various secure linux distros you are also flagged. I think it's safe to say that 4chan is autoflag as extremist.
>>
>>33011285
>he was personally responsible

I don't know about that anon. I think that's too simplistic.
It has to be more complicated when you look at the whole picture
>Saudi connection to the hijackers
>AmDocs Corp Mossad front foiling surveillence on the hijackers
>Ptech software company weirdness
>anthrax attacks

Somehow this shit all fits together and its way more complicated than "Bush did it"!
>>
>>33011492

Nice disinfo.
>>
>>33011446
you're a good man ;_;7
>>
>>33011249

I bet the sure missed Clinton.

>TONIGHT SPECIAL REPORT: CLINTON'S COCK
>COCK EXPERT THEORIZES THAT CLINTON'S COCK USED FOR URINATION
>DID CHELSEA CLINTON GET HER BEGINNINGS WITH CLINTON'S COCK?
>DOES CLINTON'S COCK HANG TO THE LEFT, OR TO THE RIGHT? TUNE IN TONIGHT FOR SPECIAL EXPERT PANEL DISCUSSION
>>
File: polack.png (33KB, 413x900px) Image search: [Google]
polack.png
33KB, 413x900px
>>33011456
>>
>>33011446
The next day, Wednesday, September 12th, I returned to work. No one thanked me. It seemed like everyone thought me a traitor, or un-American, for not skipping work with the rest of the nation.

My coworkers were suspicious. Senior management was suspicious.

I went home at 5pm, and my ex wife called me. Spent the next 5-10 minutes irrationality screaming at me. Accusing me of being the "capitalist, patriarchal scum" who created the environment which made middle eastern peasants hate us. Accusing me of being the reason we were attacked. Promising to do everything in our power to eliminate visitation.

I hung up on her.

I went to the bathroom, took off my shirt, and started treating my horribly sunburned and scarred shoulders.

As I looked myself in the mirror, the answer to a silly question became clear. What should my DJ name be?

From then on, I called myself Burnt.

Don't believe people who tell you we were united after 9/11. We began pointing fingers the day after the attacks, assigning blame.

Conservatives blamed liberals for being weak on security. Liberals blamed conservatives for meddling in mideast affairs. Atheists blamed religion. Christians blamed Muslims.

Everywhere, blame.

Americans began hating Americans on September 12th, and we haven't stopped since.
>>
I know what Bush was doing. He had the privilege of watch both of the planes on live TV. True story. He didn't know about it in advance though, because nobody could visualize that terrorists would fly planes into buildings. He was just watch the Twin Towers live channel.
>>
>>33011768
>Americans began hating Americans on September 12th, and we haven't stopped since
>the civil war
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 429x399px
>>33011492
>Roosevelt knows Pearl Harbour is comming
>The US has no support for the war
>It happens, support for the war skyrockets
>Nazis claim that if they had their own "Pearl Harbour" they would have won

>Fast forward 60 years
>Big Meanie Saddam in the East
>America doesn't want war
>What better way to boost support than to have an attack like Pearl Harbor?
>Bush ignores all build up to 9-11 like Roosevelt
>It happens
>Americans are blinded by the media and told that Iraq did this
>Bush has his support for the war

It was easy
>>
File: 1405344851245.jpg (53KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1405344851245.jpg
53KB, 419x480px
>>33008353

they really did this?

fucking kek
>>
>>33008702

That's nothing. They destroyed two countries which had nothing to do with it, while the culprits run free.
>>
>>33011958
Except everything you stated after 9/11 is woefully incorrect.
Stay stupid, you're just as blinded as the people you spoke of.
>>
>>33011958
plaid you like a damn fiddle
>>
>Watch towers go down in school
>bullshit most of the day away because muh feels from the teachers
>get out of school and smoke pot
>go to the gas station to get munchies
>middle-aged hambeast in a muumuu runs in screaming at the top of her lungs "OH MUH GAWD THEY'RE GONNA KILL US THEY'RE DROPPING CHEMICALS EVERYONE GET DOWN"
>look outside
>a crop duster is dusting crops

And that was the day I learned that everyone is an idiot but me.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 446x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 446x376px
>>33007782
YFW today hanging an American flag on your house is considered "extremist behavior"
>>
File: merica !.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
merica !.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>>33012082
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 308x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 308x959px
I can help
>>
NIEN EELEVEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>33012080
>>33012036
You wouldn't happen to be listening to Alex Jones would you?
>>
>>33012130

Nah that's not me at all. His scooter is much nicer than mine.
>>
It just showed what a pack of snivelling cowards live in the land of the "brave" home of the "free". They couldn't hand over their liberties fast enough for a sweet reasurrance that they'll be safe in bed with their gun.
>>
>>33012187
>Told that iraq did this

Were you even self conscious when the attacks happen? I was young, but barely a teenager, and I recall quite vividly the months afterwards. The tower attacks got me started on watching the news almost nightly.

Please throw me something from your memory so I can shoot it down with fervor.
>>
>>33012187
by "you" i meant the americans
>>
>24/7 news ticker with 9/11 shit
>>
File: 1401591692792.jpg (48KB, 720x688px) Image search: [Google]
1401591692792.jpg
48KB, 720x688px
>>33007782
>"freedom fries"
>pouring french wine into the street, but only after buying it of course
>people saying "support our troops" and using it as a threat if anyone questioned what the government was doing.
>no one questioning the anthrax letter case when it was discovered that the source was an American government lab.
fuck it. fuck everything.
>>
>>33008353
>>33012023
there was a guy recently who shot up a Sikh temple.
>>
>>33007782
>Live in small remote town
>"Teacher I need to go to the bathroom"
>>"Hold it we need to go as a class just in case we're attacked as per school guidelines"

I was in 5th grade and knew that was just fucking silly
>>
>>33012285
https://sgadaria.expressions.syr.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Iraq-article_Gershkoff_Kushner.pdf
>>
>>33008764
There were too major attacks in washington and NY. No one knew what was happening and if it was going to get worse.

People thought the US was going to be "over" that day.
>>
in what year did it become plainly obvious to anyone but the thickest of plebs the 9/11 was allowed, encourage or orchestrated to happen

2004, 05 06 ?
>>
> Be at work (Eurofag)
> Finished at about the time the first plane hit
> Know nothing
> Here people around me talk about WW3
> What ever
> Get home
> My dad glued to the TV
> Watch the news
> Holy shit!
>>
>>33007782
>>flags on every house
Not every house, but quite a bit.
>>convenience stores, gas stations, and other outlets making a killing off of flags on sticks
I have no evidence to support this, so I can't comment.
>>people waving said flags everywhere and hanging them off their bookbags to school
I didn't have this experience at all.
>>primary, intermediate, middle, and high schools doing bomb drills
I had these before 9/11.
>>children being held back from school due to paranoid, conservative parents
Huh?
>>southern states losing their shit.
Huh? I'm in Florida, what should I have noticed?
>>backpedaling and damage control flowing from Washington
Specifics please?
>>fake terrorist attacks everywhere
Again, specifics?
>>
>>33012410
>>
>>33008353
>>33008702
One insane retard shot up a Sikh Temple like 10 years after 9/11. I have no idea if he did it because he thought they were responsible.

Apparently the actions of one deluded idiot defines the rest of us in the US according to you.
>>
File: 131265452452.jpg (21KB, 321x180px) Image search: [Google]
131265452452.jpg
21KB, 321x180px
>be in first or second grade
>keep seeing footage on the news
>think they're different attacks
>think it's happening
>mfw i thought they'd get my school next
>>
>>33012451
lotsa flags and dead Sikhs shot by ignorant white trash
>>
>>33007782
>flags on every house

There were flags on every house before the attacks and still are where I live. Here in the white Midwest we call it being a fucking American

Go hop a fence back home Pablo
>>
>>33012560
>>33012560
>>33012560
>little kid thinks thousands of planes are crashing nationwide

Ok I kekked
>>
>>33012119

Only to conservatives, thinking their freedumbs are at risk
>>
>>33007782
>hear about 9/11
>"So the Big Apple finally got bitten?"
>>
>>33012410
For my part it was around 2005.

> Living life as an officer in the army
> Completely brainwashed by both media and macho culture
> No gf
> Own apartment for the first time
> More disposable income than I could possibly spend
> 4 hours of day with documentaries and junk
> Hey, a conspiracy theory that 911 was an inside job
> This'll be funny
> Denial, but still curious
> Check out more documentaries
> Life never the same and as joyful ever again
>>
>>33012362
Yes, a singer / guitarist skinhead in well known punk rock bands.

The Southern Poverty Law Center sent several warnings to the US Department of Justice demanding they investigate him, specifically, before he hurt anyone.

In the days immediately after the shooting, both /pol/ and several conservative pundits tried to claim he was actually a liberal, because he was a national socialist, and socialists are left wing.

I annoyed a lot of those morons by snarkily agreeing "oh yea, skinheads are big Obama supporters"
>>
File: Donald-Rumsfeld-George-W.-007.jpg (21KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Rumsfeld-George-W.-007.jpg
21KB, 460x276px
>>33012312

>freedom fries
Oh god I forgot about that.
>coalition of the willing
>shock and awe
>mission accomplished
>known unknowns

I liked it best when Iraq just went to total shit and Rumsfeld just said "my bad" and walked away.
>>
>>33011655
>Clinton: Biggest fuck up was getting his dick sucked
>Bush: Biggest fuck up was allowing the US to be attacked and getting us mired in two wars

Why couldn't Obama have been more like Clinton?
>>
>>33012700
>>freedom fries

it's all about moving money around
>>
>>33012691
>both /pol/ and several conservative pundits tried to claim he was actually a liberal, because he was a national socialist, and socialists are left wing.

I always wondered why the NatSocs on here talk about how Hitler wasn't racist. They're all SJWs at heart.
>>
>>33012685
the first redpill for many of our gen
>>
The funniest part of Rumsfeld is he tried to pretend he didn't have shit to do with what a bumblefucked neocon fiasco Iraq is.

>it was Cheney and Bush's fault!

haha, man, I'm surprised Cheney didn't just go shoot him with his lawyer-hunting gun.
>>
File: 1403730017982.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1403730017982.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>yfw you expected WW3, but then you realised that what happens in America is about as relevant to the rest of the civilised world as what happens in Ukraine and that no one really gave a fuck
>>
I was in 6th grade and my teacher had just moved in from New York.

We came back from recess when we saw her sitting in her chair crying really hard. She then explained what had happened.

I being the class clown and I said exactly this: "we suck. how could we get bombed?"

That was the angriest yelling I've ever received in my life. She cursed at me right in my face with tears in her eyes. I'm surprised she didn't slap me. They had to move me into another class with a different teacher at my teacher's request.
>>
File: ribbon.jpg (28KB, 450x295px) Image search: [Google]
ribbon.jpg
28KB, 450x295px
>>33012312

Would this sort of person ever be able to comprehend the irony of that fucking ribbon?
>>
>>33012783

Speak of the devil...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii2mJHcvIek
>>
>>33007782
I remember the days before Dubya Bush, when "patriotism" wasn't a dirty world used to fool low-information voters.
>>
>>33007782
Yeah, it was a HUGE shitstorm. I remember big ass pick-up trucks driving around San Francisco and Berkeley and Santa Cruz, all notorious libtard enclaves, with enormous, ENORMOUS American flags hanging of mini flagpoles rigged to the trucks. That shit was everywhere. And God help you if you spouted off about the whole thing being a Mossad/CIA operation the way I did on the day of 9/11, many years before fuckwads like Alex Jones started popping up all the goddamn place. I almost Murdered on several occasions for just innocent, off-handed remarks that Israel was responsible for the whole fucking thing.
>>
>>33012784
>this much retardation
Do you honestly believe that the only two options were WW3 or the rest of the world not giving a fuck? 9/11 was a major turning point for the western world in general and we are decades away from being free of its influence
>>
>>33012877
He looks less dead than the last time I saw him

Goddamnit
>>
>>33012758
>They're all SJWs at heart.

in the true sense ofthat word, yes, aryanists are that
to make everyone herrenvolk is the ultimate justice
>>
File: 1405727453519.gif (311KB, 274x255px) Image search: [Google]
1405727453519.gif
311KB, 274x255px
>my dad's birthday is on 9/11
>despite the attacks we got out to celebrate at a steakhouse that day
>the roads and the restaurant are mostly fucking empty
>the place has a giant metal indoor slide for the kids
>waiting in line for the slide, boy beside me keeps talking about how he's gonna join the army and kill bad people
>>
>>33012973
>innocent, off-handed remarks that Israel was responsible for the whole fucking thing.

kek
>>
>>33012992

Virgin blood. :3'
>>
File: shill day of infamy.png (127KB, 648x730px) Image search: [Google]
shill day of infamy.png
127KB, 648x730px
>>33013042
the only logical conclusion
>>
>>33012082
no, you're an idiot too anon.
>>
>>33007782
Shitloads of country singers starting making cheezy songs about muh Nein Elerven
>>
>Be 3rd generation Muslim in High School

>Not popular, but still had decent amount of friends

>Everyone told to go home

>Me and a buddy go to his house to play smash

>Parents see me

>Mother acts all nervous and twitchy

>Father keeps checking in on us every five minutes

>Get Nervous and go home

>parents looking at tv, ask what happened

>Learn sandniggers from another country have probably just made my life a living hell

>Go back to school

>Everyone is all nervous around me

>Stop to tie shoe by locker

>Teacher yells at me demands to know what I was doing

>Doesn't believe me and makes me late for class

>Get to class

>Ask why I'm late

>Sends me to Principle

>Guy is the only one willing to give me a break

>lets me go home early

>Call friend

>won't let me over because parents said so

>That night some dickhead through a rock through my window

Such was life
>>
>>33012700

I remember quite a lot of people actually wanted to go to war with FRANCE.
>>
>>33013152
Just hoping for an easy victory.
>>
>>33012877
>Tries to say something about ISIS
>"...vacuum being filled by Sisi from Syria"

Maximum old man herp
Sisi is the dictator of Egypt
He rearranged the letters AND mixed up the country AND confused one dude with a group of thousands of people

Guess that virgin blood doesn't help his brain much
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1000x1000px
>>33013142
>the shitskin can't even meme arrow properly
top kek
>>
>>33013135
Remember the shitstorm about the Dixie Chicks?

That was one of the few times that Amerifat Fox News conservatards have been able to stir up SJW-level butthurt and punishment for people who offended them
>>
>>33008725

You want to really get angry?

NorthCom.
>>
>>33999999
>>
>>33013330
Fox was doing that stuff long before SJWs conquered the internet.

I'm starting to miss the goold old days when it was right-wingers who wanted to censor everything that offended them, and left-wingers stood for free thought and freedom of expression.
>>
>>33013250

I'm Iranian
>>
>>33008764
I lived in Germany and my parents were like this.
>>
>>32999999
>>
>>33013420
That's what I said m8
>>
>>33013142
>Teachers yells at me demands to know what I was doing
>Not shouting "I SUPPORT THE TROOPS" at the top of your lungs
>>
>>33013330
The biggest "your rights end where muh feelings begin" moment is when Bill Maher was fired for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNMhNJDRnhU
>>
I honestly don't remember anything being too crazy outside of what I saw on TV. I'm from the south, so we already had a generic sense of patriotism in the air before 9/11. Everything felt surreal for about a month and then life slowly normalized.

One thing I did notice and what made me feel uncomfortable, was that everyone who had an opinion on the event was getting that opinion from the media. My high school teachers were repeating the CNN/Fox News propaganda and my friends were getting their opinions from comedy central. Everyone pretended to be an expert on the middle east. For whatever reason, I thought I was the only loser in the world who sat around watching TV all night, so it was weird to hear people repeating the same shit I heard the night before.
>>
>>33013420
that's the only reason why I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>33009395
The terrorists wanted to crash a plane into LA's tallest building, but discovered it was only 6 stories high.
>>
File: ?????.jpg (25KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
?????.jpg
25KB, 360x480px
My mom telling me...

>It is a good thing that W. is president, cause Gore would be looking around for whose dick to suck!

To this day I don't have the foggiest clue what the fuck she meant by this.
>>
>>33013495
Don't mess with Dubya.
>>
>>33013398
Right wingers were certainly more humorous about it (Harry Potter promotes devil worship etc.)

The left wingers can cloak their madness in something that approaches a simulacrum "progressive ideology" so that's why they're much more dangerous
>>
File: 1364964793796.jpg (24KB, 353x427px) Image search: [Google]
1364964793796.jpg
24KB, 353x427px
>7th grade
>a year before I learned how to jerk off
>enjoying recess
>hear some black kid mumble about how his mom didn't want him to go to school today because of 'what happened'
>didn't pay attention, and continue enjoy my recess
>throw a rubber ball at some slow mexican kid who mumbles to himself
>after recess, go to english class
>english teacher tells us that something really bad happened to our country today
>she said that sometimes even a great soccer team, like our country America, would have a goal scored on it by a bad soccer team like the terrorists
>have no clue what the fuck she was talking about
>quickly push confusion out of my mind, and go back to doing stupid shit

>a year later, in 8th grade
>homeroom teacher tells us all that what the JFK assassination was to his generation 9/11 will be to our generation
>still don't feel shit

>years later
>become a 9/11 truther, alex jones, webster tarprley, conspiracy faggot
>spamming Loose Change youtube links on myspace

>present day
>haven't accomplished shit with my life
>9/11 feels like it never happened
>>
>>33008702
And you will always be a nigger. :)
>>
>>33013495

She probably schlicked thinking about dumya wearing a cowboy hat. All hat, no cattle.
>>
>>33013420
You call yourself Iranian, despite being a 3rd generation American citizen? Time to kill yourself mudslime.
>>
>>33013558
Your teacher compared some degenerate Irishman getting shot to 9/11?
>>
>>33007782

Anyone else remember the anthrax in the mail shit that happened after? I think it was a few months to maybe a year after but i remember EVERYONE freaking out about it.
>>
>>33011958
Pretty much it. Dubya didn't do 9/11, he just let it happen.
>>
This really freaked people out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_587
>>
>>33008702
>Israel kills Palestinian boy in retaliation for Hamas attacks (remember, Palestianian =/= Hamas member)
>"Dey didn do nuffin wrong doe, oy vey!"

>Americans kill some towel head Sikh who looks like a terrorist since they walk around with knives, never shower and barely speak English
>"Lel guys Americans are warmongering retards."

Yuropoorans on /pol/, everyone.
>>
>>33013484
That experience might be one of the things keeping Maher from going full SJW like so much else of the left these days.
>>
>conservatives in power
>SJW kept in check
>middle east burning and awash in their own tears after incurring American wrath
>no mandatory white guilt/feminism courses in colleges
>money went further
>NDAA not in existence
>socialism still quarantined in the welfare line of the world, europe
>every American not under surveillance
>guns still a right
>television not completely flooded with pro-gay/anti-Christian shows

More than half a decade with the Kenyan and his liberal shit eating cunt lackeys, the abysmal state of the economy, our ever weakened and shrinking military, SJW movement being fueled and pushed...this place is fucked.

Thank God people are finally waking out of their liberal media induced comas and realizing what shit the democratic party is and how better we were with a white man in the white house.
>>
>>33013779
>going full

It doesn't feel like that has stopped him to be honest.
>>
File: jew.jpg (259KB, 929x790px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
259KB, 929x790px
>>33013484
Bill Maher is just a pussy. Some of us were saying FAR more than that pale, feeble, squishy shit he said. Back then the Kike's hyper-sensitive political correctness went unchecked, which of course is the main way Kikes bare their fangs.
>>
>>33013607
Is there an Iranian version of plastic Paddys?
>>
File: 1370719560191.jpg (39KB, 324x400px) Image search: [Google]
1370719560191.jpg
39KB, 324x400px
My 9/11 (UK)
>summer before uni
>getting high
>dad's all like, anon you gotta see this
>watch replays of first plane crash, second plane hits live
>ids habbdenig
>go to have bath and dream of revolution and war

My 7/7 (like British 9/11 where they bombed the London underground)
>instantly drop all sympathy for cultural marxism and go full Christian Socialist with nationalist sympathies
>everybody is shocked about the news
>almost instantly life goes back to normal, except everyone is talking about it and there is tighter security everywhere
>leave it to the police and government to restore order and justice
>tfw you live in a civilised country
Would hate to be surrounded by Americans on a day like that.
>>
>>33013708
Yeah, that was pretty awful, Ground Zero was still burning and suddenly another plane just fell from the sky on to NYC.

Something to keep in mind when you think about the cluster of plane crashes that just happened.
>>
>>33013812
implying things werent on the same track
a continuum
you arbitrarily assign separate "eras" to presidents and that is supposed to xplain everything
>>
>>33013812
>Thank God people are finally waking out of their liberal media induced comas and realizing what shit the democratic party is and how better we were with a white man in the white house.

If Dubya hadn't been such a shitty President that would be the case.

Instead, Obama's had to dig and dig to reach Bush's lows.
>>
>>33009375
>Food4Less

I always thought that was a local town brand. I never saw commercials for it.
>>
>>33013558
13 years later, and I still don't know what to feel about 9/11.

History moves too fast in this country, you don't even have time to properly process an event and let it become part of your life. Next thing you know, it's 13 years later and billion other fucked up things have happened since which you don't have time to process but the whole entire media is blasting in your face and telling you to feel bad about.
>>
>>33013812
>>middle east burning and awash in their own tears after incurring American wrath
you know it's kind of a big fucking place and we could have been bombing Saudi Arabia instead of iraq.
>>
>>33007782
I drew American flags like it was my job.
>>
>>33014125
Dubya would never attack his greatest ally.
>>
>>33013812
>NDAA not in existence

The NDAA is always in existence.
>The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) is a United States federal law specifying the budget and expenditures of the United States Department of Defense. Each year's act also includes other provisions. The U.S. Congress oversees the defense budget primarily through two yearly bills: the National Defense Authorization Act and defense appropriations bills. The authorization bill determines the agencies responsible for defense, establishes funding levels, and sets the policies under which money will be spent.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act
>>
>2000
>large scale world-wide anti-WTO protests
>despite widespread shilling, infiltration and police brutality, gaining some decent press and public sympathy
>Australian group called S11
>getting good media in the leadup to the 2001 Sept 11 WTO conference in Australia
>:^)
Some years down the track
>2007 APEC meeting
>dubya visits Sydney
>city shut down and turned into a police state
>no fucking chance of protests
>certainly no more S11 or good press for WTO protestors
>>
>>33014199
their people and money attacked us.
>>
>>33013893
Plastic Persians, duh.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 640x960px
>>33007782
Reminder
>b-but the jews did it
Pls
>>
File: happening.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
happening.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I was 10 or 11 when it happened. One thing I remember is that everyone was flipping shit about possible chemical or biological attacks. Some people were talking about creating sealed saferooms in their houses to counteract it. Scared/fascinated the shit out of me.
>>
>>33014061
>the best grocery store on the planet
>needing commercials

Like you said, it feels like a local store.
It's comfy as fucking shopping there and if you luck out and have one with a good butcher near a decent meat supply they have great priced everything.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOXfzR85dAc
>>
>>33008223
>they hate us because of our freedom
>9/11 jew attack on twin towers gave american gov excuse to destroy america's freedom

looks like the "terrorists" won :^)
>>
>>33007782

>first week of September, 2001
>be 21
>be physics major at UCLA
>be in Army ROTC
>go into ROTC office to sign 2-year contract
>be happy that tuition will be paid for by Army
>be happy that I will be an Army officer and do cool stuff like go to Ranger School and jump out of C-130s and whatnot.
>September 11th
>wow that sucks, but probably won't impact me that much
>spend entire youth fighing in wars
>get promoted a bunch of times
>be 34 now. still not done with constant deployments.

What the fuck happened to my 20s? That's the prime of your life, isn't it?
>>
>>33014524

>no more freedom
>they still hate us

:^)
>>
File: kikes celebrated.png (748KB, 640x767px) Image search: [Google]
kikes celebrated.png
748KB, 640x767px
>>33014437
>>
>>33014524
reminds me of the P&T argument that the true victory over the event wouldve been to build the tower almost exactly as it used to be
>business as usual
>>
>>33014586
And you spent it actually being a man and not a degenerate. Don't feel bad.
>>
>>33014586
Better than being in a basement.
>>
Consecuences of 9/11
>Everyone is a tinfoil about the goverment
>Everyone is a tinfoil about a particular media while supporting another one
>Things got more polarized in elections
>Nationalism keeps rising but in a stupid way
>You can´t bring a fucking bottle of water to an airplane
>Everyone now looks at you as a rapist if you are a man
>New age stupid shit began to appear e.g. organic food.
> Now not trusting any scientific advancement, Vaccinations, Food, medicine etc.
>Somehow liberals got more atention
The terrorist did won.
>>
Straya here, we have the proud honour of being the only nation to burn down a mosque after 9/11.
>>
>>33008764
Kansan here, schools were let out for the day in my town and most of the surrounding area that I know of. I think it was mainly due to so many parents picking their children up and the absences led to
>lol why would a teacher spend time teaching only one or two students
and they closed for the day
>>
>>33012510
>Apparently the actions of one deluded idiot

Our country went to war based off the actions of a few delusional idiots, and that's if you believe the official story.
>>
>>33014586
God goy murdering for G-d's Chosen People (TM)
>>
>>33014586

Do they force you to be deployed or did you keep signing for more? How does that contract work, particularly in wartime/time of hostilities.
>>
>>33014673
he spent it fighting for Israel
>>
>>33007782

>that picture is something you don't like
>you don't like Americans having pride in being American

that's right goy, hate america, hate your neighbor.
>>
>>33014437
>>33014627
>5 dancing Israelis
>5 million dancing Muslims
>>
>children being held back from school due to paranoid, conservative parents

lol wants to send kids to public indoctrination centers, get a load of this guy

You want to know what's hilarious? Liberal fcktards who don't want military/defense spending but would rather us keep throwing money at public education which is a mess that no amount of money will solve and more social programs. What good are social programs if you and your children are DEAD? It's called priorities, look it up.
>>
>>33014725
noice

please tell me it wasnt rebuilt
>>
>>33014913
Sadly, yeah. I had to visit it in my Christian Studies class. Was a day off school tho.
>>
File: 1328475894300.gif (2MB, 313x240px) Image search: [Google]
1328475894300.gif
2MB, 313x240px
>>33007782
>Be freshman in high school
>Daily routine at the time was waking up and watching "Tony Hawks BOOM BOOM Huckjam" tour diary thing
>Watch ESPN 2 till I head to the bus stop
>Kid who always makes fun of me is there his name is Tim
>Tim looks a little off
>He turns to me and says "Did you see the news?"
>Pretty taken back because Tim seems legit freaked out AND he's talking to me as opposed to making fun of me
>Say no asked what happened
>"A plane hit some building in New York!!"
>"Hmmph that's weird?"
>Not really taken back just figured that's shitty
>Get on school bus
>Could hear a pin drop
>Usually the bus is loud as shit everyone talking
>Nobody is saying a thing
>Radio is on one of those news stations
>Everyone is listening intently
>Now I start realizing something bigger than a random plane hitting a building is going on

Got to school and then more details started coming out. I remember so much misinfo at first. People thinking it was China and we were about to go to war. It was an intense half a day (they let us out early)
>>
>>33014840

I'm an officer so I had an initial obligation of four years, as a result of my college scholarship. After that, I was free to go, so any regrets I have are my own fault.

The Army pays officers well, and you like the people you work with, so its hard to find a reason to leave. Unfortunately, the job is addicting as well.

Now I'm half-way to my pension, so if I leave now, I'd be throwing away my retirement for some shitty civilian job.
>>
>>33014840
>How does that contract work
You sign your life away in four year increments. Just name on the line and they own you. At the moment they let you do all kinds of things because they have the luxury of only taking the volunteers but if they need to they can and will force you to go, and if they want to they can "retain" you - keep you after your contract expires.

And they can press you into service for a few years after, too.
>>
>>33014954
imagine if no one watched the news.
harder to move in 1984 direction.
get your daily dose of fear or be square
>>
>>33015197

The Army has already started downsizing, so lots of people are being forced out.

If you're a little overweight, you're gone. If you've ever gotten and NCOER or OER that says you're anything but an outstanding performer, you're gone. If you've ever committed a crime, regardless of how small, you're probably gone. If you've ever scored poorly at an Army school, you're gone.

The result is that the people who are left are intelligent and in good shape. Unfortunately, our work load in garrison increases drastically.
>>
>>33013607
Nigger.
>>
File: 1373673743397.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1373673743397.png
148KB, 300x300px
>9 years old
>notice teacher is a little on edge
>tons of kids getting picked up
>less than 100 of us are left by days end
>mom gets me after school and explains what's up
>watch on t.v.
>they hate our freedom, invasion, panic, etc throughout media
>time goes by
>10 years later have a real surreal moment when I realize I'm a combatant in the very war that I've grown up watching
>>
>>33007833
are you kidding

bush was a terrible fucking pilot
>>
Reading on the subject:

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2011/09/we_are_all_skyscrapers_now.html
>>
File: binladenfake3.jpg (57KB, 719x356px) Image search: [Google]
binladenfake3.jpg
57KB, 719x356px
One thing I remember is the fake video the gov't put out of Osama claiming responsibility for the attacks a couple weeks later. The press lapped it up and even was making fun of the foreign press for pointing out how fake it was.

I'm not a troofer or saying Osama was innocent but the dude playing Osama didn't even look like him. Pic related judge for yourself.
>>
>See it on TV in class
>Leave class to call my brother
>Really worried as fuck because he worked in one of the towers near the top
>Shits ok his baby was sick so he skipped work
>*Phew*
>Time to go walk to my moms work because shes a fucking idiot
>Get to the decorator store
>"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE ANNON YOU SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL!"
>Realize the news is playing and its talking about the attacks
>"Mom terrorists attacked the WTC and a ton of people are dead, including scotts friends we should pack and go see him."
>"ONLY YOU WOULD LIE LIKE THAT she says obliviously GOD just go to the stock room and wait till im off, turn the radio up to I like this story it's about terrorism in NYC"
>She is the only person this out of tune to the obvious
>Get home, explain it to her again, get yelled at again
>Watches news and its on "Oh my people must of loved that story!"
>School calls, they had an emergency evacuation and I was missing!
>Why my mom asks? Because terrorists took down the WTC

To be coninued
>>
>>33010077
>also in 1st grade during the event
>thought they meant the twin towers from lotr
>questioned why the eye of sauron didn't lazer beam the planes out of the sky
>>
I remember being 11 years old at the time of 9/11, seeing it on the news and thinking

"Jesus christ, what's the big deal? This is nothing compared to what America has done to other countries".
>>
>>33015419
That article is fucking amazing. Absolutely top notch. It's just perfect. Powerful, accurate, succinct, poetic.

It's a masterpiece. One of the best things I have ever seen.
>>
File: Le Tips Le Fedora, M'Lady.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Le Tips Le Fedora, M'Lady.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>33015622
>>
I was a junior in highschool when it happened. A black senior ran into our art class yelling "BUSH DID IT! HE FINALLY DID IT! HE BLEW UP THE TOWERS TO START A WAR WITH SADDAM HUSSEIN AND GIVE THE GHETTOS TO ISRAEL. DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES"

He ran down the halls and did this in every class.
>>
File: 1355932245914.jpg (17KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1355932245914.jpg
17KB, 240x312px
>>33013142
>That one kid at my school high school who wore a turban
>His face being dropped off to school the day following 9/11

Poor Ahmad.
>>
>>33013152
I'm now remembering someone wanting a law changing french fries to freedom fries. This fucking country.
>>
>>33008909
amerifats are cancer
>>
>>33013330
>Remember the shitstorm about the Dixie Chicks?

Oh boy do I

>"Our president is a functioning autist look at all the stupid shit he's done!!"
>The masses respond
>"KILL THOSE MUSLIM SUPPORTING UN AMERICANS!!!"
>>
>>33015520
>She realizes its real and calms down doesn't remember scotts number
>Tell her I already called him and started calling everyone else
>The next day before I get to school police show up with an arrest warrent
>Me talking on the phone meant I was a part of it all
>Two FBI agents interrogated me and my dad for hours after we got a lawyer
>The next day I get re-arrested I'm also on the front page of the Watertown daily times and the Saint Lawrence plaindeler *now 1 of you know who I am*
>The same two FBI guys are interrogating me with a special warrant, they no longer need a parent AND I was denied a lawyer because TERRORISM! and some bullshit FISA shit
>That night after over 12 hours of interrogation a CIA agent. An honest to god senior agent shows up and explains to them that I am in no way connected to the 9/11 attacks
>They don't buy it and had to go into holding overnight for a judge
>That next morning they and I go before a judge, they swear on a bible and say the same damn thing.
>I get held overnight because there credentials needed to be validated!
>WHOOPS ITS THE WEEKEND OFF TO PRISON I GO!
>That fucking monday I get released and the investigation was dropped and I was free to go
>Anywhere other than school, I was suspended for the rest of the school year because "I seemed terroristy, terroristish and would disturb the schools hard sought after return to normalcy"
>Yes that's what our Dean of students said to me in front of the man prison I was in for a whole weekend!

And that is how I was blamed for 9/11 AND had to repeat the 9th grade!
>>
my mom picked me up from school and yelled at me, then spent the rest of the day on the phone and picked up mcdonalds for dinner. the next day some cunt teacher had her kids make cards for the victims during math and came over and suggested to my dumbass teacher that we make cards during recess. because of al-queda i didn't get to have recess one day.
>>
>>33007782
>Take Southwest Airline to San Fran one month prior
>Door to cockpit wide open at takeoff
>Take the same airline three weeks later
>Door is locked at takeoff with giant security device
>People clap when the plane lands in Ontario
>>
>>33015863
they actually did rename french fries and french toast in the cafeteria in the congress building.
>>
>>33015863
I'm in favor of that
>>
>>33015997
murica, fuck yeah!
>>
File: 1405058780394.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1405058780394.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>33015520
>>Why my mom asks? Because terrorists took down the WTC

I laughed so fucking hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (329KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329KB, 1280x1280px
>>33014888
>>33014627
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Dancing_Israelis
>>
Did anyone else kind of feel like everything changed after 9/11?? Like before that things were more simple and laid back and literally the next it felt as though someone sprayed things have changed forever in the air?
>>
>>33008984
>I remember my mom picked me up and we went to a grocery store, everyone was running around buying supplies I guess

haha!
>>
>>33014725
Greatest ally
>>
>>33014954

Ah, the misinfo:

>be in 8th grade homeroom
>watching soft sjw propaganda tv show we watched every morning (Channel One with Anderson Cooper lol)
>chilling out maxin relaxin all cool
>channel one is doing a documentary on apes getting massacred in the congo
>really heavy shit

>go to typing class (lol) first period
>nobody knows anything
>teacher watching what sounds like a movie at her desk
>explosions, etc.

>go to gym
>some fat mexican kid tells me america is being attacked
>someone flew helicopters into the pentagon and planes in the twin towers
>coolstorybro.jpeg

>go to my gifted class
>teacher is freaking the fuck out
>talking about how this is pearl harbor x1000
>talking about how he was in this exact position as a child with the cuban missile crisis
>talking about how we're all going to die

>still makes us take a hard as fuck test
>mfw

Fuck you Mr. Clark that was a lot of pressure to work under.

>almost all brown students get picked up early
>final period school is a ghost town
>waiting for bus outside
>jet flies overhead
>make le edgy euphoric jokes about we're all gonna die

>go home
>watch the footage eating cheez-its
>feels pretty bad man
>ashamed i was such an edgy little prick on the bus

9/11 saved me from a life of euphoria
>>
>>33013420
no you're not... you're american.
>>
>>33016485
nah not really probably 9/11 just shook you into being more aware of how fucked up everything is. go read some declassified kissinger transcripts if you need some reassurance that the government has been insane all along. I was 25 on 9/11 btw.
>>
>>33007782

I was foolish enough to think that 9/11 would give americlaps a wake up call.

It actually made them even stupider.
>>
>>33013566

Being a nigger is actually encouraged in Murikka these days.

Look at the president. He's a nigger!
>>
>>33015997
>Watertown Daily Times
>Saint Lawrence Plain Dealer

HOLY FUCK BALLS I REMEMBER THAT!

I think you might have gone to school with me you grew up here right?

http://www.cantonnewyork.us/
>>
>tfw all the corny patriotic songs on the radio all day.
>>
>>33016784
>Look at the president. He's a nigger!
Nah. Depending on who you ask, he's a black guy or a white guy with black skin.
>>
>>33013152
>I remember quite a lot of people actually wanted to go to war with FRANCE.
It makes sense, nothing but mudslimes over there.
>>
>>33016824

Really?

Have some OC I just made for you.
>>
>>33016620
>"le amurrika fuck yea we are numero 1 and dont affraid anything"
>somebody actually challenges the murrikan greatness
>everybody is shitting their pants, people seeing derrorists behind every tree

Behind all this "MERICA FUCK YEA" facade, arent Americans just all scared as fuck and acting strong only because there is an ocean between them and every potential threat? Or because there actually isnt (or wasnt at that time) any real threat? Isnt the constant warfare proof that Americans are scared as fuck and have to send an army to kill everybody who could hurt their feelings some time in future?
>>
>>33007782
>primary school
Britbong detected
>>
File: monkey-putin.jpg (64KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
monkey-putin.jpg
64KB, 500x412px
>>33017081
Monkeys are taking over the world slowly so we won't notice.
>>
>>33017119

>...aren't Americans just all scared as fuck and acting strong only because there is an ocean between them and every potential threat?

Yes.

You can rest assured that if the US was geographically located where China is located, the americlaps would be MUCH less inclined to invade or attack any Muslim countries.
>>
>>33009218
If you put a flag up, as long as it's not agaisnt the homeowner's association of your neighborhood, in the burbs, nothing c an happen. It's covered by free speech.
>>
>>33007782
Do you have minute of silence every 9:11 am and pm?
>>
>>33016620
>That one teacher obviously freaking out
>"NOBODY DISCUSS THE NEWS WERE GONNA DISCUSS CLASS NOBODY TALK ABOUT THE TV!!"
>Teacher from next door comes over
>"Another plane hit the towers!!! then leaves the room
>Everyone in class goes into "Uh Oh!!" mode
>"WERE TALKING ABOUT CLASS EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!!" as sweat comes off her face

She tried so hard to be calm but it just wasn't happening.
>>
I played CS 1.6 for most of the day. The server admins kept playing American patriotic songs.
My dad buys one of those little americain flags for his car, I keep taking it down. He never flew the flag before. Get real dad.

I wish the US had just taken it like a man. When a little kid slaps you, you don't go all ape on him. Should have spent all that war money on airmarashels and nuke material scanners
>>
>>33013708
>which instead attributed the disaster to the first officer's overuse of rudder controls in response to wake turbulence or jet wash from a Japan Airlines Boeing 747-400 that took off five minutes before it.
fucking nips
>>
>>33017715

That was some wild shit.

>month or so after 9/11
>plane falls out the sky
>HO LEE CHIT
>week later everyone forgets about it and goes back to freaking out over 9/11

Seriously, that was some frightening shit. The plane got caught in the air wake of a larger plane? That sounds like an oddly repeatable error...

Hate flying to this day.
>>
>>33016364
...that's actually surprisingly convincing, Anon. Thank you.
>>
First few weeks of Second grade,

I was mad because we didn't get recess that day.

I remember saying;

>Why would anyone crash a plane into an elementary school in rural Illinois?
>>
File: 1403623397041.png (99KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1403623397041.png
99KB, 500x332px
>>33010077
Thank you.
My sides are in orbit around the Earth.
>>
>>33013558
>only learning how to jerk off in 8th grade

Are you kidding me. I was like 6th grade.
>>
>>33010229
Elaborate on your last point.
Over here in Aus every second or third news report from our Murdia is about a bloke doing something to his wife or his kids. Could just be dickheads being dickheads, but even then, why such broad coverage.
>>
File: umadtractor.gif (981KB, 290x218px) Image search: [Google]
umadtractor.gif
981KB, 290x218px
>>33007782
Anybody remember that whole anthrax scare?
Everybody's freaking out over samples of laundry detergent, powdered milk, what have you.
Fast forward eight years, everybody's forgotten, some government scientist who was suspected offs himself, leaving a note confessing that he did it to get his department more funding Post-9/11 and save his job.

Fun times.
>>
File: oh thats me.webm (3MB, 640x360px)
oh thats me.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>33008702
Kek.

Americans are literally the best people in the world.
>>
>>33012798
>we suck. how could we get bombed?

What exactly is that supposed to mean?
>>
File: DSC_2351.jpg (333KB, 2040x1596px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2351.jpg
333KB, 2040x1596px
>"This war in Iraq makes millions of dollars for big corporations, either weapons manufacturers or those working in the reconstruction, such as Halliburton and its sister companies. . . It is crystal clear who benefits from igniting the fire of this war and this bloodshed: They are the merchants of war, the bloodsuckers who run the policy of the world from behind the scenes."

>"I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. " -Osama bin laden

Why didn't we listen?
>>
File: 1339800736174.png (4KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1339800736174.png
4KB, 501x585px
>>33018572

>They are the merchants

who could he have been speaking of?
>>
>>33012510
That was another "lone nut" false flag shooting.
>>
>>33012685
>>33012778
Bless those documentaries. Amen.
>>
>>33017855
No prob.
>>
>>33009807
>stupid comment still pisses me off to this day
made me spit out my coffee you bastard!
>>
>be 9 years old
>born and raised in NYC, first generation Egyptian American, practicing Muslim.
>parents recently divorced, mom left me and my siblings with my dad. Single working man couldn't take care of us so he sent us to live with grandparents in egypt
>9/10
>mom comes in the middle of the night to Egypt to be with us again
>9/11 morning, I wake up and me and my siblings are cheering, so happy to see our mother again.
>we invite our family over to grandparents house and have a little family reunion.
>turn TV on.
>plane crashing into building
>shitstorm.gif
>no one is happy anymore, everyone is freaking out, cant even believe wtf is happening
>not a sound in the street, no cheering, nothing. Just radios blasting about attacks in New York.
>every half hour a new detail showing across the screen about what's going on
>something about camp David?
>no mention of any Arab doing this.
> go to grandpa who was chilling on the balcony with his radio.
>ask him what's going to happen?
>he's been through wars before so he nonchalantly says "who knows? We might have to go to war, might start seeing planes fly over"
> I get scared and freak out
>start thinking WWIII gonna start
>week later coverage of Palestinians being killed resumes as per usual.

and that's how 9/11 ruined our touching family reunion. No one in Egypt was rejoicing, no one cheered, everyone just talked about how fucked up it was. This world is fucked up. I just want to move to someplace in this world and get married to my girlfriend and live an easy civilized life but the way things are going all over the world I doubt we will ever be accepted but only looked at as the Muslim menace trying to assimilate into society. Fuck this world, if suicide wasn't a sin I would have killed myself a long time ago.
>>
>>33007782
>fake terrorist attacks everywhere

trashed
>>
>>33025021
also my dad had an FBI agent sent to his place to question him but the agent knew he had nothing to do with it. They became friends and now whenever he has a problem he calls up said agent
>>
>>33010677
>implying
Bitches love canadians and you know it, the other countrys would have gave us a pat on the back if we denied your shitty planes
>>
>>33009279
>asking people what that meant
>patriotism!

>blankstare.jpg
>>
>>33009807
>that fucking gif

gets me every time, I just want to know what they were looking at.
>>
> Be 10 year old
> Realize that a bunch of illiterate goat herders struck a serious blow to the most powerful nation on earth.
> Super impressed, it's like David Vs Goliath
> As I get older I realize how retarded America is and that hitting the World Trade center was symbolically perfect.
> Even more impressed.
>>
>>33013098
My boss tried to tell me today that this event here never happened.

;_;
>>
>>33007782
>Went home early from school
>School made all of us sing stupid ass American songs for 2 hours the next day like it was supposed to make us nationalistically proud
>we were fucking 11
>we all hated being put through that
>i pooped my pants on the bus ride home

didn't care about the attacks, but the next day was easily worse. the only shit i gave was the one in my pants.
>>
>>33013493
>what is the capitol record building
>>
europoor
repairing a watch, tv´s on background brrztz.. "now we have a break in our program and switch to news.."
see smoking trade. see live blast of 2nd one.
holy shit. call the owner of the little shop i just rented 2 days ago. knows nuts. agrees to cancel. lots of my customers were murricans, trade was immediately cut off. switched to online trade, discover asian customers, phew, life goes on..
fun part was the muslims here were really silent in those times
>>
>>33026825
I don't know, what?
>>
>>33026825
>who is a massive retard

It was actually the US Bank Tower
>>
>>33007782
>making up subtle lies to politically posture
This is how liberals actually behave.
>>
>>33007782
I was 16.
lost my virginity not a week before.
went home, went on rotten.com and looked at pics of the jumpers.
was a bit naive back then but knew deep down a ride was beginning.
even to my little teen brain I could see how brick ass retarded people were acting because of the event and how much they were being mind-controlled via the media.
>>
>>33012312
uggghhh. I forgot about this.

>don't you support our troops?
>why do you hate america?
like all day every day for at least 4 years if you questioned an iota of the insane 1984 zeitgeist that was unfolding.

now it's
>why are you so racist?
>why do you hate women?
so it goes
>>
>>33030019
normalfags are easily manipulated. For fuck sake they dont even develop their own hobbies and personalities they just go with the latest trend rather than what's personally best for them
>>
>>33014082
I feel you man
>>
>be 16
>come home from school early
>GO TO THE STORE AND BUY AN AMERICAN FLAG RIGHT NOW
>excuse me? what.. lol you serious? no.. stop..
>YOU'RE GROUNDED ANON

I don't think she ever actually grounded me, but man.. the fucking autism
>>
>>33025357
that's pretty cool anon :)
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUwbpg4zn30
>>
>>33017274
Only on Penis Inspection day
>>
>>33016039

>clap when the plane lands
>>
>>33016485

Non-American here. I remember how 9/11 showed how so many americans are insular, sheltered crybaby faggots who know nothing of the world except what they see on cable.

So many americans were shocked that this could have happened and were totally clueless as to why anyone would possibly dislike the US. This changed and people found out why the US was hated, the country was at a crossroads.

There was worldwide sympathy for the USA, they could have said "fuck it fuck this shit let's get it right this is the 21st century" and everyone would have got on board.

But nooooooooo, instead it was "oh yeah well just you fucking wait mudslime shits, saddam did it glass him!" Fuckin sad and it's why I won't shed a tear when the US economy really faceplants for good and you guys go to hell.
>>
>>33007782
my parent's friends made a fucking song "commemorating" the attacks and shit

it was awful and I didn't have the heart to tell them, when I told my dad it seemed kind of exploitative, he said "I know, just don't bring it up with your mom"
>>
File: 1405912301519.png (98KB, 733x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1405912301519.png
98KB, 733x1232px
>In grade school
>only trade center I had ever heard of was in Pokemon
>no cartoons on TV for a few days
>meh idk
>>
>People didn't let their kids go out to Halloween.
>Thought the Taliban would hand out anthrax treats and Qurans.
>The ones who did go trick-or-treating made them dress up like firefighters and policemen, like something out of the Village People.
>>
>>33015520
>ONLY YOU WOULD LIE LIKE THAT

This explains how they get away with so much. Even when the truth is blaring right in someone's face they won't believe the unbelievable.
>>
>>33025653
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg11NpOj8uI
>>
I'm Canadian, the response here was even overwhelming. We got let out of school for the day, people in some schools stayed out of schools for like a week as schools were taking in stranded passengers. I remember that day like it was yesterday, I remember every conversation I had. I knew nothing about politics at the time, had no idea about Muslims or Israel or anything like that, I was just super confused,
>>
File: 1404522763540.jpg (258KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
1404522763540.jpg
258KB, 858x990px
Bush had a 90% approval rating in the months after 9/11

Basically all elections and partisan shit boils down to 50/50.. So next time you meet a holier-than-thou liberal that was old enough to have a political opinion in fall of 2001 and pretends like it was everyone else that was retarded except for them.. well that liberal has a 4/5 chance of being a Bush supporter in the fall of 2001.
>>
File: 911 burnt story pol Untitled.png (44KB, 1796x821px) Image search: [Google]
911 burnt story pol Untitled.png
44KB, 1796x821px
>>33011768
>>33011446
>>
>>33042980

>why do you hate america?
>>
>>33011768
>Americans began hating Americans on September 12th, and we haven't stopped since.

As a canadian I thought you were shitskin savages even before 9/11. So don't feel too bad about it bro.
>>
>motorcades of fatmobiles as it's occupants were clapping in unison.
>>
>>33043110
I don't. I was a Bush supporter in 2001 and voted for him in 2004

And to this day I hate all mudslimes and would never hire one or do business with one. And if some Sikh got killed in a gas station then maybe he shouldn't have been wearing a faggot turban and had assimilated better.
>>
File: MadeByChong.jpg (19KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
MadeByChong.jpg
19KB, 500x537px
>>33043185

>would never hire one or do business with one.

Those damn shitskin "foreigners" are literally buying your "nation" out from under you.

you bitch ass poor white cracker faggot
>>
>>33036694

The interesting thing is that so many new yorkers were for introspection and peace, while the rest of the country was baying for blood.
>>
>>33043185

>wouldn't do business with one

I guess you don't drive?
>>
File: 1361026484813.gif (2MB, 260x196px) Image search: [Google]
1361026484813.gif
2MB, 260x196px
>>33012312
>>33012700
>>33030019
you guys are the americans we love.
i mean, we know the whole country is afflicted with a case of Stupid, but we're also aware that a small fraction of smart, informed, aware americans is a shitload of people. And personally I've been getting my education, as a western european from these americans for the past 15 years.
>>
>>33043237
>buying

oh really? the last time i checked it was the owners of multinational corporations and our government that literally gave china it's manufacturing industry

or are you one of those people who think china is "booming" on account of its own merit?
>>
File: babybush.jpg (19KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
babybush.jpg
19KB, 400x305px
>>33012700
"Fool Me Once, Shame On You, Fool Me Twice, Y-You Can't Fool Me Again."
>>
I remember watching the second plane hit, seeing the towers fall. I was home schooled that year, and I had my kitten in my arms. I was 12. I remember throwing up a couple of time, the loss of life and pain palpable. After that day, the sound of an airplane traveling overhead would forever give me pause.
>>
>>33043282
you just described most people in every country. america is not the only country with a case of a stupid populace
>>
File: US sold.jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
US sold.jpg
152KB, 800x600px
>>33043324
hue'd
>>
>>33009375
Back home, the big threat was the terrorists were going to steal fire truck tankers, full the tank with gas and ram into important buildings
>>
>>33043356
>I was 12.

If only you had me nearby to hold you in my arms. :^)
>>
>>33012691
>The Southern Poverty Law Center sent several warnings to the US Department of Justice demanding they investigate him, specifically, before he hurt anyone.

According to, to who, them? The have defunct PO boxes from the 1990s listed as extremist groups on their fancy hate map.
>>
>>33012973
>many years before fuckwads like Alex Jones started popping up all the goddamn place.

I had the displeasure of knowing of Alex Jones well before 9/11. If you had told me he would be as popular as he is now, I would not have believed you. He has always been a boob.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVFDptvbFT8
>>
File: 1350429531307.png (90KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1350429531307.png
90KB, 700x700px
This is awhile after 9/11, but I was in school one day and I got called down to the office (which had never happened to me before even my teacher looked at me weird) and so I went up there and one of the office ladies showed me into this room and the this other lady who I'd never seen before in the school walked in. She never said who she was, but she seemed nice at first and she started asking me a couple question about school and stuff and then my siblings and then my parents and relatives. Now, I immigrated to the US with my parents in 1999 from Pakistan which is important to know for what she asked next. She asked me
>oh do your relatives hate America?
just like that.
I was pretty speechless, I didn't know what to say. I was pretty young still, but I knew something was weird then and I just kinda said n-no w-what. I never saw her again.

I'm pretty sure she was government, and that what she was doing was entirely illegal.
>>
File: muh 119.jpg (29KB, 308x471px) Image search: [Google]
muh 119.jpg
29KB, 308x471px
>Dat 1 nigger which crashed his cessna in an heroic attempt to go full Jihad.

Rock us again Ducacass
>>
>>33043389
rightwing social values
get with the program guys
>>
>>33043590
Is that the guy that flew his personal plane into an IRS building?
>>
File: masonic liberators.jpg (14KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
masonic liberators.jpg
14KB, 190x266px
>>33043614
>rightwing

Sorry comrade, not all "right wingers" are equal...contrary to what marx taught you.
>>
File: bastion.png (158KB, 262x311px) Image search: [Google]
bastion.png
158KB, 262x311px
I remember the big thing after 9/11 was anthrax. Everyone was talking about it and some asshead mailed an envelope to the school with baby powder and the school evacuated. A student was sent home home because he said, 'Fucking flag." Then maybe a week later we had a bomb threat so the school evacuated again. It was kinda funny.
>mfw all of this
>>
>>33043237
>being this assblasted

goat fucking mudslime detected
>>
>>33043667
who?
>>
>>33043590
lol, literally no damage
>>
>>33015795
muslims rarely wear turbans
>>
>>33009807
>Honestly remember laughing when i saw the first building fall because i knew i was about to get some good gore pics and mudslims were about to get bombed

False. How could you wait for gore pics at the age of 5? You didn't know what gore is silly

Also, I didn't even know what a Muslim was, I always thought they were just in Iran/Iraq Lebanon and Afghanistan, thats all anybody ever knew, all of a sudden it was Islamic extremists this and that, to this day I'll never understand how my fat neighbour and his whole family attended a Pig Spit BBQ to piss off the Indians accros the street, who weren't even Muslim Kek
>>
>>33043708

>everyon terrified of terrorists
>meanwhile thousands are killed and maimed by the traffic and handgun carnage
>large areas of cites are literally no-go areas with rampant gangs sporting military weapons

Priorities.
>>
>>33043590

I remember that, more than a few people were like "zomg it's 9/11 all over again!1"
>>
>>33043828
>fat neighbour and his whole family attended a Pig Spit BBQ to piss off the Indians accros the street,

murka 4 eva
>>
>>33017855
>>33016364
There's a refutation of this somewhere, I think it was on Antiwar. It also completely glosses over that the owner of Urban Moving Systems fled to Israel overnight, abandoning all his possessions including his house and cars. Why wouldn't anyone find that incredibly suspicious? The author also expects you to believe that "dark humor" would lead five guys currently watching a fucking giant building collapse joke about it. Not after the fact, but while watching it happen.
>>
>>33012312
>>33012700
>Freedom fries is a political euphemism for French fries in the United States. The term came to prominence in 2003 when the then Republican Chairman of the Committee on House Administration, Bob Ney, renamed the menu item in three Congressional cafeterias in response to France's opposition to the proposed invasion of Iraq.

Holy shit, I always thought "freedom fries" were just how Americans always referred to them because of all the "muh freedoms" attitude, but this is fucking hilarious.
>>
File: muh job.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
muh job.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>33044039
The USA is liek a Wacky Weekend Mental Asylum Tour bro, it's funny and scary at the same time.
>>
> see towers fall
> burgers losing shit over terrorism
> suddenly terrified of magical terrorists and hate all terrorism
> half way between amused and happy

The day the plans hit the towers was the day the IRA list all funding. Seriously, fuck Boston for all those years of bankrolling them, how do y'all like bombs in your streets again?
>>
>>33043282
ma negga
same here
>>
>September 11th
>just another rainy day in early spring in Western Australia
>Play some Smash Bros before leaving for school
>There's a much more tense atmosphere at class
>All conversations are somewhat more quieter than usual, everyone seems a bit somber over something
>"I was watching morning cartoons when it happened. The news just turned on and I couldn't believe it was happening."
>"Do you think something else might happen? Will the attacks continue?"
>Bell rings for the start of class
>Friends turns back to face me
>[spoiler]"Happy Birthday, anon"[/spoiler]

I guess that's one way no one forgets that day
>>
>>33044289

My sides just clapped
>>
>>33044289
shouldn't that be September 12th?
>>
File: wtc.gif (661KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
wtc.gif
661KB, 352x240px
>watching Rumble in the Jungle on TV
>awesome!
>cuts over to NY
>pic related is literally the only thing on TV for months
>sit and stare at that gif for the next six months with your govt and press screaming about terrorists, saddam and freedom
>not a psy-ops exercise
>>
And to think I was about to join the military a few months before this happened.

Thank You Mom For Talking Me Out Of It.
>>
>>33009807
>"your body knew something was going to happen, it was a warning"
lol that made me rage
>>
did anyone else have the radio playing that edited nelly song i am number one where they threw in snippets of bush talking and other famous speeches in there too?

shit was ridiculous.
>>
>>33013672

Last man to challenge the federal reserve
Last man to really challenge jewish stranglehold on USA's money control
Died because of Jews
>degenerate

You're the worst kind of person.
>>
File: jfk.jpg (288KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
288KB, 2000x1000px
>>33045905

Last representative President of the USA.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.