[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old people account for 90% of medical costs. That is 25% of our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: OLDM.jpg (22KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
OLDM.jpg
22KB, 300x232px
Old people account for 90% of medical costs. That is 25% of our national budget. Yet, nobody, not even Trump has the balls to talk about it.

Why do we keep them alive? They aren't enjoying life anymore. Nobody likes to visit them. Their care takers abuse them. They increase the price of doctors for everyone.
>>
>>138630561
My parents are in their 60s, are they still productive?
>>
>Why 5% of Patients Create 50% of Health Care Costs
sound familiar?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelbell/2013/01/10/why-5-of-patients-create-50-of-health-care-costs/#409c06c628d7
>>
We should legalize assisted suicide as a cost savings measure.

Require people to file a living will when applying for medicare.

Ban all prescription drug ads from TV.
>>
>>138630785

https://archive.is/pqZ6H
>>
>>138630727
I know plenty of healthy people in their 70s, even 80s that take care of themselves. It's when they have a terminal illness (what used to be called "natural causes") and resources are devoted to keeping them alive. Also stuff like hip replacements, etc.
>>
>>138630836
All good points, but I think we really need those "death panels" with an absolute limit on what the government will spend on a person per year.
>>
File: HenryGeorge.jpg (19KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
HenryGeorge.jpg
19KB, 595x335px
>>138630836
I'll be in charge of what can be shown on tv okay?
And yes, I want to tell people to die when I want
We need socialized healthcare to save people
We have too many people now so let's use socialized healthcare to kill people.
>>
>>138630561
People existing to serve the state, and not, the state, to serve the people, is FASCIST. Are you Fascist?
>>
>>138630561
OP is too dumb to realise he/she will be old too
>>
>>138630561
whats wrong? don't want to spend your 80-120th
years in a nursing home in a democratic neighborhood, being tendied to by bbw black
women and college sluts?
>>
File: Yuri Besmen.png (85KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri Besmen.png
85KB, 500x407px
>>138630561
>Old people

Putting young people against old people in this thread

Men against women/feminists in the last thread?

The Boomers against the Millennials next time?

The conservatives against the liberals in another thread?

The Christians aginst the Muslims next time?

The whites against blacks next time?

Constantly pitting one Western group against another. Yuri Bezmenov says that's how the KGB did it under Putin. Putin's FSB is getting away with this on /pol/ today because /pol/ forgot about Yuri.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.