[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REVELATIONS SIGNS REVEALED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 97

File: sep23.jpg (220KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
sep23.jpg
220KB, 1600x924px
If you are tracking the Illuminati what revelations sings have you seen revealed? I have 5 or 6 already and some clues to future one, drop what you have here
>>
>>138030306
You first, m8
>>
>>138030375
start here bro
>>138010792
>>
File: kek.jpg (282KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
282KB, 898x610px
>>138030420
KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war
>>
>>138030420
this women fled into the WILDERNESS for a month

september 23 is in about a month

found on a saturday , sept 23 is on a saturday

found on highway 82 , 82 in strongs is "to fly"

Revelation 12:6
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
http://nationalpost.com/news/world/woman-lost-in-alabama-woods-for-a-month-in-pain-and-emaciated-but-alive/wcm/2602782a-61d0-4c06-9a44-a8d55477799a
>>
File: rev.gif (1MB, 2116x2116px) Image search: [Google]
rev.gif
1MB, 2116x2116px
>>138030420
there are numerous others infogtraphics on this thread >>138010792

but I don't know what has been revealed yet
>>
>>138030420
you are most likely a kike shill but /we
>>
File: ultimate habenig.png (4MB, 1366x4667px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate habenig.png
4MB, 1366x4667px
>>138030781
nigga that's uncomprehensible.
*sighs*
>>
File: ultimate habenig.2.jpg (2MB, 1366x4644px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate habenig.2.jpg
2MB, 1366x4644px
>>138031246
>>
WHERE'S THE >>>SEVEN HEADED<<< DRAGON?
It's not the silly face from google sky, because it has only one head.
also
How is the woman pregnant?
>>
File: ultimate habenig.3.jpg (1MB, 1500x4590px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate habenig.3.jpg
1MB, 1500x4590px
>>138031291
>>
File: ultimate habenig.4.jpg (2MB, 1500x4857px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate habenig.4.jpg
2MB, 1500x4857px
>>138031334
>>138031326 op's mum
>>
>>138030306
that revelation

frauke petry is the revelation wtf
>>
>>138031246
lol I know I didn't make it bro
>>
File: ultimate habenig.5.jpg (2MB, 1500x3818px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate habenig.5.jpg
2MB, 1500x3818px
>>138031410
>>138031435 no problem bodhi
>>
File: Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.jpg (60KB, 450x405px) Image search: [Google]
Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.jpg
60KB, 450x405px
>>138030527
You should recite Usnisa Vijaya Dharani everyday if you're Buddhist. You can literally feel it in your body after recitation. It's extremely strong purifying dharani.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgoCnLGcS3k
>>
>>138030482
>i'm buddhist

go back into your void you devil worshiping fool
>>
>>138031579
I generally do the lotus jewel but I will try it Namaste
>>
>>138031677
lolz Buddhists worship nothing. We are not superstitious like retards like you
>>
>>138031677
We will fight on the side of Christ against the kike demons however
>>
>>138031845
yeah, you worship the darkness, that's right
>>
>>138030306

sage.

don't be a christfuck.
>>
File: rapture.png (217KB, 1649x336px) Image search: [Google]
rapture.png
217KB, 1649x336px
>>
File: me.jpg (40KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
40KB, 640x483px
>>138030482
>>138031677
^this
Sorry budhi, but you're not saved if you're not one with Jesus Christ.
Budhists believe in the fake spiritual enlightment brought by the light bearer aka Lucifer.
They believe that by achieving Brahmic consciousness, they can become their own god.
Which is a huuuge deception.
You cannot save yourself, you're a weak mortal, no matter how spirit is everlasting, you cannot fight alone against the forces that are deceiving humanity.
There is one person, who was literally the spiritual equivalent of God incarnate, who died in order to save you from the world.
Chose life, chose Jesus Christ man.
You're doomed without Him
>>
you all want me to dump more stuff I have on possible things that have happened and are gonna happen? I have 12 infographics
>>
>>138033005
>Budhists believe in the fake spiritual enlightment brought by the light bearer aka Lucifer.
They believe that by achieving Brahmic consciousness, they can become their own god. Which is a huuuge deception.

This is all kikery new age nonsense divide and conquer 101 . I appreciate your concern but I am a soldier of god, doing what I was sent here to do
>>
>>138033005
There is no contradiction between Buddhist and Christian. In fact there is no one more Christ like than a Buddhist monk. I accept Christ as my savior if it makes you feel better brother
>>
>>138030482
Then you should be well aware lucifer and Satan are two different entities

Lucifer is a female first off, other name Lucibell

Jews fucking subverted her meaning
Also you sound larpy as fuck
>>
File: doggo salsa.gif (808KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
doggo salsa.gif
808KB, 207x207px
>>138033177
>>138033314

Oh thank you anon, you just made my day!
for real !
damn, have a dancing doggo :)
>>
>>138033005
Christianity has its root in buddhism smartass.

Everyonees talking about how their god or their religion is the one true religion when basically ALL religion stems from the same roots.
>>
>>138033722
>Then you should be well aware lucifer and Satan are two different entities
>Lucifer is a female first off, other name Lucibell

Guy I don't care what kind of occult nonsense you believe in or what you think. My job and responsibility to humanity is to get the information out do whatever you want with it
>>
>>138033916
haha ty brother <3
>>
>>138033923
>Christianity has its root in buddhism smartass.
lol I did not want to bring this up but anon is wise
>>
>>138033923
fuck off mohammed, buddhist may be deceived, but your prophet fucked children
>>
>>138034034
Cheers bud, hope you have a good day or night so far.
>>
>>138033005
You don't understand Buddhism. You think it's some "achieving consciousness ascension", but its not. Your vision of Buddhism is based on new age hippie western lies. They can slander every religion and make it about "universal love and unity" or "achieving godhood".
This is a citation from The Demonstration of the Inconceivable State of Buddhahood Sutra:
>The monks replied, "Only presumptuous persons will claim they have achieved and realized something. To a humble religious devotee, nothing is achieved or realized. How, then, would such a person think of saying to himself, ‘This I have achieved; this I have realized’? If such an idea occurs to him, then it is a demon’s deed."

New Age is literal demonic doctrine. They like to tell you that every religion is actually about what they preach, but that was "hidden from masses to enslave them".
>>138033177
this
also
bodhi mantra, you seem to be like me
I'm a Buddhist too and I believe that Lucifer and God are real celestial beings, but Buddha Dharma and Sangha are more important. Who do you think is God? Maha Brahma? In which heaven he resides?
>>
>>138034054
? im a roman catholic white guy from a oldschool rhineland family.
the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>138033923
The New testament anyway. Many of Christs teachings of parables are in the Dhammapda and the very use of parables as a teaching tool imply this. I am a biblical scholar and have been a Buddhist for over 20 years
>>
>>138034178
>>The monks replied, "Only presumptuous persons will claim they have achieved and realized something. To a humble religious devotee, nothing is achieved or realized. How, then, would such a person think of saying to himself, ‘This I have achieved; this I have realized’? If such an idea occurs to him, then it is a demon’s deed."
Anon is very wise

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.
>>
>>138034211
i'm sorry anon, you seemd like mudblood

btw
>institutionalized religion
BLEHC
>>
>>138030482
You think Jews tell the truth about our history?! They also try to say Jesus was a Jew and he hated Jews! See Bible John 8:44 for context he calls them out as satanist

Lucifer is also Venus (female) morning star who wants to destroy the Jews

According to both Christian[20] and Jewish exegesis, in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 14, the King of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar II, conqueror of Jerusalem, is condemned in a prophetic vision by the prophet Isaiah and is called the "Morning Star" (planet Venus).[21][22] In this chapter the Hebrew text says הֵילֵל בֶּן-שָׁחַר (Helel ben Shachar, "shining one, son of the morning").[23] "Helel ben Shahar" may refer to the Morning Star, but the text in Isaiah 14 gives no indication that Helel was a star or planet.[24][25]

In ancient Canaanite mythology, the morning star is pictured as a god, Attar, who attempted to occupy the throne of Ba'al and, finding he was unable to do so, descended and ruled the underworld.[41][42] The original myth may have been about a lesser god Helel trying to dethrone the Canaanite high god El who lived on a mountain to the north.[43][44] Hermann Gunkel's reconstruction of the myth told of a mighty warrior called Hêlal, whose ambition was to ascend higher than all the other stellar divinities, but who had to descend to the depths; it thus portrayed as a battle the process by which the bright morning star fails to reach the highest point in the sky before being faded out by the rising sun.[45]

Similarities have been noted with the East Semitic story of Ishtar's or Inanna's descent into the underworld,[44] Ishtar and Inanna being associated with the planet Venus.[46] A connection has been seen also with the Babylonian myth of Etana. The Jewish Encyclopedia comments:
Moral of this story read and lurk more faggit

She's also known as Ishtar
All else fails go with the root of the stories which is summerian
>>
>>138034211
I lol'd
>>
I can't wait for Jesus to come back and clean this gay earth
>>
>>138034178
>Who do you think is God? Maha Brahma? In which heaven he resides?

who know such things anon. I only know the first law of thermodynamics proves reincarnation , energy never ceases to exist it only changes form

and newtons laws of motion prove karma, for every action is an equal and opposite reaction. All other things are not yet reveled and feters of the mind
>>
>>138034365
I only see myself as christian catholic because i was baptized but im by no means a devout roman catholic christian. The vactican is the seat of the devil for me, ive been there. It has the weirdest evil "vibe" ive ever felt.

Im more of a gnostic/mystic these days.
>>
>>138034566
hahaha I lol'd. Do not shirk your duties waiting for anyone else though anon. You must act, it is the deed that is important, we have work to do
>>
>>138033971
Cool story bro, it's not occult nonesense
It's historical fact

Lurk moar
>>
Something nobody has mentioned is that the greatest eclipse takes place over Hopkinsville KY.
http://www.eclipseville.com/

The home of The famous Hopkinsville ufo/goblin incident. Well, guess what day in 1955 that event happened.

Yep

8/21/55
>>
>>138034322
My favourite citation from the Sutras is one from Bahiya Sutta:
>"Then, Bahiya, you should train yourself thus: In reference to the seen, there will be only the seen. In reference to the heard, only the heard. In reference to the sensed, only the sensed. In reference to the cognized, only the cognized. That is how your should train yourself. When for you there will be only the seen in reference to the seen, only the heard in reference to the heard, only the sensed in reference to the sensed, only the cognized in reference to the cognized, then, Bahiya, there is no you in terms of that. When there is no you in terms of that, there is no you there. When there is no you there, you are neither here nor yonder nor between the two. This, just this, is the end of stress."
also
What do you think about God? Who is he? Lucifer seem to be some celestial being who deranged himself and became demon, but God? Is he Maha Brahma? I'm asking that again but it really bothers me.
>>
Also fun fact
The dragon is the Draco constellation

Which has a huge meteor shower in October.... as in revelations says the fallen angels will fall from the sky
>>
>>138034706
cool anon, i really want to see the vatican one times for myself on acid without filters. the snake room is terrifying
>>
>>138034380
Ishtar, pagan deitity of fertility (and thus, beginning of spring), from which the pagan celebration EASTER(/Ishtar) comes from. (hence the rabbits/eggs symbols of fertility and pagan as fuck)
Associated with Venus, where the satanic pentagram comes from.
>>
>>138035028
alright, i see you already answered that :)
>>
>>138034865
fuck I am in ky
>>
File: 250px-302Sableye.png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-302Sableye.png
44KB, 250x250px
>>138034865
???
>>
>>138035203
Ur ded m8
>>
File: 1things.jpg (103KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
1things.jpg
103KB, 400x364px
>>138035028
Yes I love that sutra anon vn.
>What do you think about God? Who is he? Lucifer seem to be some celestial being who deranged himself and became demon, but God? Is he Maha Brahma? I'm asking that again but it really bothers me.

I do not concern myself with such things, when this information is ready to be known it will be revealed. In the meantime I have important work to do
>>
>>138035105
The pentagram wasn't deemed satantic until late 1700s

It's a sacred geometry for protection

You flip it over then it becomes subverted by Jews
>>
>>138031326

Jupiter has been in Virgo since November 2016. It will exit in September. See OP's pic.

The Dragon is a separate sign.
>>
>>138035403
hahaha we all die mate
>>
They subvert everything

Male to female
Female to male
Pushing the Trannys hahah
In ancient times, Arabia shared the gods of Mesopotamia, being so close to Babylon, except the genders and symbols of these deities were later swapped around. For instance, the sun god Shamash became the sun goddess Shams, and in southern Arabia Ishtar became the male storm god Athtar. Athtar was a god of the thunderstorm, dispensing natural irrigation in the form of rain. Athtar also represented fertility and water as essential to fertility. When representing water he stood not just for the act of raining itself, but rather for the useful flow of the water after the rain, in the wadi, the Arabian watercourse which is dry except in the rainy season.[2]
>>
File: monk.png (592KB, 960x552px) Image search: [Google]
monk.png
592KB, 960x552px
>>138035616
this
>>
>>138035086
My dad was a Kardinal until he got really fucking depressed for some reason and killed himself when I was 23, im now 29 and i still dont know why he did it and what happened. It was like a 180 mentally and spiritualy from him with no explanation just blank stares and sitting in his study until my mom found him dead in the bathtub one morning.
He took me to the vatican and was so proud and happy to show me. But I just felt out of place and in "danger"? i cant really describe it, just a primal uneasy feeling.
But it was indeed extremly impressive for my young self. like looking into the abyss or something. just a grand feeling of feeling small and vulnerable.
These days i just feel lost and without answers. You can read as muchas you want, study as much as you want, it doesnt get clearer for me.
Just more confusing and you start to see so many weird similarities in texts from different authors etc.

I dont know anymore I just live day by day and feel my life slowly drifting away.
Godspeed you magnificent fools, I gotta act like I enjoy my work again.
>>
File: IMG_9616.png (36KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9616.png
36KB, 300x254px
Another fun fact, Lucifer opposes a Jewish god....
Léo Taxil (1854–1907) claimed that Freemasonry is associated with worshipping Lucifer. In what is known as the Taxil hoax, he alleged that leading Freemason Albert Pike had addressed "The 23 Supreme Confederated Councils of the world" (an invention of Taxil), instructing them that Lucifer was God, and was in opposition to the evil god Adonai. Supporters of Freemasonry contend that, when Albert Pike and other Masonic scholars spoke about the "Luciferian path," or the "energies of Lucifer," they were referring to the Morning Star, the light bearer,[100] the search for light; the very antithesis of dark, satanic evil. Taxil promoted a book by Diana Vaughan (actually written by himself, as he later confessed publicly)[101] that purported to reveal a highly secret ruling body called the Palladium, which controlled the organization and had a satanic agenda. As described by Freemasonry Disclosed in 1897:

Look what mudra represents that god that's shown all over tv,,,, live long and prosperous..
That's an abomination
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-8.jpg (820KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-8.jpg
820KB, 2550x3300px
>>138030306
here we go
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-9.jpg (919KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-9.jpg
919KB, 2550x3300px
>>138036158
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-10.jpg (1MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-10.jpg
1MB, 2550x3300px
>>138036263
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-11.jpg (836KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-11.jpg
836KB, 2550x3300px
>>138036405
the whole pdf

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBUWNNcDFKV0Vlajg/view
>>
>>138036094
you know that image of the hands mean shekinah don't you? That is kikery you homo
>>
>>138036629
ty anon
>>
>>138034380
>>138033722
>"uhm, guise, lucifer is actaully a furry"
>"satan is /mlpb/"
you are the ones who sound larpy
what is the androgyny of baphomet
what is 'he who is known by many names'
>>138030482 has simply done his homework, enough to see the pattern. i also see this pattern and agree with him - who gives a fuck who is trying to deceive you, the point is that they are doing a good job. if you worship kek, you have given yourself to a literal trap.
>>
This IS who Lucifer is

A female goddess

Inanna (/Jˈnɑːnə/; Sumerian: ?? Dinanna)[2] was the Sumerian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power, equivalent to the Akkadian, Babylonian, and Assyrian goddess Ishtar. She was also the patron goddess of the Eanna temple at the city of Uruk, which was her main cult center. She was associated with the planet Venus and her most prominent symbols included the lion and the eight-pointed star. Inanna's origins have posed a problem to many scholars due to her diverse range of characteristics; some have proposed that she may have originated as a syncretism of various other Sumerian deities or as a Semitic deity who entered into the Sumerian pantheon after it was already well-established.
>>
>>138036849
Shut up kike
>>
File: time_of_perplexity.jpg (321KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity.jpg
321KB, 2550x3300px
>>138036820
more red pilled stuff @ informedchristians.com
>>
>>138036687
Yes which is from Jewish Kabbalah and Venus opposes this god

That's what I was pointing out and how it's on startrek to get nerds to send this god energy
>>
>>138035472
paganism=satanism.
The pentagram has always been used as a pagan symbol+a kabbalistic tool for jewish mystic derived sorcery.
It's also one of the symbol of Islam, Islam being a death cult/demon worship.
Both predate any of your 17th century larp
>>
>>138036849
anon is very wise
>>138036905
who gives a fuck what some kike revision thinks or tells you who Lucifer is you homo. Who really gives a fuck, it only matters what they believe not you, who gives a fuck is their insanity is historically accurate or not based on what you believe ffs
>>
File: 1495513448977.jpg (106KB, 585x796px) Image search: [Google]
1495513448977.jpg
106KB, 585x796px
>>138037205
>>
I just have to say, I love this thread. the larping americans, the angry christian baguette, the german redpilled christian.

Its lovely.
>>
>>138036972
you're the kike faggot
>>
>>138037040
ty brother so much, you are doing gods work
>>
File: 1494664369706.jpg (238KB, 791x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1494664369706.jpg
238KB, 791x1010px
>>138036849
The Devil has many names including Saturn. Baal, Moloch, Ra, Ptah, Loki, Odin, Malek-taus, Set, Tiamat, Angra-mainyu/Ahriman, Horus, Mastema, Apollyon, Abbadon, Typhon, Ea, Enki, Lucifer, Iblis, Shiva, Kali, Poseidon, Dionysus, the great Dragon, Beelzebub, Baphomet, Anu, Satan. So Saturn and Satan are the same being.

>>138037429
Grüß Gott
>>
>>138037205
Hail Satan
>>
>>138037205
Hey look, a faggot who doesn't know what hes talking about.
>>
File: 1489053340595.jpg (364KB, 840x848px) Image search: [Google]
1489053340595.jpg
364KB, 840x848px
>>138037490
checkout the pdfs related about time and CERN

mindblowing stuff
>>
File: chakras2.jpg (233KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
chakras2.jpg
233KB, 720x712px
>>138037429
hahahah I lol'd. You forgot the red pilled Buddhists
>>
File: IMG_9617.png (49KB, 440x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9617.png
49KB, 440x439px
>>138037205
You're ignoring the fact the Star of David comes from the seal of Solomon
Again Greeks even had a pentagram and it wasn't deemed evil

Only when Jews subverted it

It's seriously just the protection of the elements

Are you really this dumb

Also you're probably not even aware of the pentagram of Venus

Stop pushing the kike agenda
>>
File: 1485771600176.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485771600176.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
>>138037701
star of david = star of remphan

the bible talks about it

Acts 7:43
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
>>
>>138037544
>Poseidon
>Dionysus

really? even Shiva and Kali? arent those different enitites? im confused.
Gott mit uns

>>138037700
Oh right i forgot the 40 something american buddhist with his trademark "i lold" sorry mate.
>>
File: pentagram.jpg (41KB, 353x435px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.jpg
41KB, 353x435px
>>138037205
the pentagram is the path of knowledge.
your spirit dives into the subconscious, you find new knowledge that burn your old views, then you ground your new views to the rest of you knowledge and then you feel free again. water, fire, earth and air
>>
>>138033005
I was wrong, this guy actually KNOWS a little something but is still deceieved.
>>
File: kosmicidemony.png (572KB, 598x540px) Image search: [Google]
kosmicidemony.png
572KB, 598x540px
Oh, by the way - very important thing.
The "aliens" may reveal themselves as our saviours and bringers of new age of (((ascension))) and (((evoultion))) - it will be literal demons posing as extraterrestrials. Alien abductions are demonic activities, it was proven.
>>
File: 1.jpg (84KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
84KB, 600x560px
>>138037869
its all the time the same guy just a different story to deceive

were ruled by the synagogue of satan
>>
File: 2.jpg (119KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
119KB, 640x458px
>>138038032
>>
File: 3.jpg (23KB, 413x255px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
23KB, 413x255px
>>138038048
>>
>>138036972
good comeback faggot
"lucifer" is just a cultural conceptualization or subcategory of satan, a softer, more ethnographic/non-Biblical way to consolidate "the mystery schools" and make occultism more appealing to the masses. you know this, if you're actually practicing this shit. seriously, who are you trying to convince? you're sitting here literally going through all of the different names that satan is known by, cucking himself to anybody and everybody in this war for souls. I suppose you also know the literal translation of "Satan" is "Adversary". go back to your tarot or crystals or whatever.
>>
File: 4.jpg (277KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
277KB, 1080x1080px
>>138038075
>>
File: 1474306705623.png (258KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474306705623.png
258KB, 421x500px
>>138030306
2 and he did open the pit of the abyss, and there came up a smoke out of the pit as smoke of a great furnace, and darkened was the sun and the air, from the smoke of the pit.

>currently we are worried about a nuke war thats ashes will block out the sun
IT IS LITERALLY DESCRIBING A NUKE rev 9:2
>>
>>138037997
Are you the meditating pole from the other threads from a few days ago? If yes, glad to see you back.

But imagine if the demons are actually what they say and they bring a new age of evolution.
The ones denying them will sit on earth and think "fuck..:"
But my mom always told me not to talk to strangers or go with them, ill listen to mom.

i dont think this alien invasion shit will happen. If yes, im hyped as fuck for some action in my life.
>>
>>138038075
this. it's all the same. and to be clear, the cross isn't mentioned in the Bible as something to worship. that was introduced by the greeks, romans and jews. beyond being idol worship, it's like worshipping a fucking electric chair.
>>
File: 5.jpg (308KB, 1200x1709px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
308KB, 1200x1709px
>>138038107
jesus calls out the fake jews

http://biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9).
>>
>>138038288
masons = jewish puppets = puppets of satan
>>
>>138038032
So, wait. Do i understand you correct Buddhism and Hinduism are all linked to devil worship?
Cant believe that. That would mean that this subversion is thousands of years old.
>>
>>138038086
Are you this retarded
The Bible is a kike book
Sumerians predate the Bible

Go back to the gas chambers
>>
File: old morrocan flag.jpg (7KB, 194x153px) Image search: [Google]
old morrocan flag.jpg
7KB, 194x153px
>>138037701
Called seal of Solomon because that fucktard appropriated this pagan symbol when he was led into worshipping the fake gods, thanks to one of his wicked wives.
>It's seriously just the protection of the elements
You fucking twat, PAGANISM=SATANISM
Once again, all those satanic symbols, including the star of David/star of Remphan are linked to satanic practises.

ie Islam. Why'd you think the Morrocan flag used to be the 6pointed star? Nothing to do about Kikery or "da elements" you spiritual nigger, all to do with demon worship.

Not hat they're aware of it, it's called 'beeing deceived'.
>>138037609
thanks for the argument, I'm much more enlightened now
>>
>>138038264
the cross is a symbol for pain. we all are wearing our crosses with us, the one who doesn't is giving their own burden to other people. jesus dying on the cross is the legend of never backing down for good. holy shit this board is ignorant
>>
>>138038193
I don't think I'm the person you think man ;)
The (((new age))) of "evolution" is a demonic doctrine. They will be larping as aliens but in a long term their teachings will fuck up earth completely. Never let them do anything to you, never. Never give them any permission.
>>
cant proof it but according to my researches majority of white people are

the real lost TRIBES of ISRAEL

everything makes more sense now

the devil hates gods choosen people and uses the "jews" to destroy gods real choosen people

using antisemitism and lies as shield
>>
>>138038133
the three days of night? Isn't there something about this?
>>
>>138038193
>i dont think this alien invasion shit will happen. If yes, im hyped as fuck for some action in my life.

I didn't come up with this out of thin air, they have used predictive programming in many forms of media about this. If you understand what we are dealing with you know what I talking about when I say predictive programming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
>>
If you wanna have some fun learn Gematria.
>>
>>138038133
sounds like Yellowstone to me
>>
>>138038393
Found the satanist nazi guy..
>>
File: biblical flat earth.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
biblical flat earth.png
656KB, 838x945px
>>138038386
literally all religions are linked to devil worship

thats why the whole world is deceived

even the "christian so called churches" do not really preach the truth

look at the antichrist RCC church

And the truth will SET you FREE
>>
>>138038507
yeah three days of night was one of the plagues of egypt
>>
>>138038805
Found the (((white))) guy
>>
>>138038264
no, you've been had, my friend.
where does that cross come from? have you ever asked yourself? it's idol worship, you are fooled into worshipping pain and death, not salvation from it. you should also be able to hold the pain Jesus endured in your heart, because stripped down to nothing in the face of the adversary, that is all you will really have. but really, whatever gets you through the day, I just think you should think about this more.
>>
File: Secrets-of-the-Crucifixion-16.jpg (792KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Secrets-of-the-Crucifixion-16.jpg
792KB, 1920x1080px
>>138038468
Much more evidence of Christ being crucified on an X cross.
>>
>>138038817
And where does this leave anything?
What does this tell us.
>>
File: english gematria.gif (10KB, 460x390px) Image search: [Google]
english gematria.gif
10KB, 460x390px
>>138038751
thats the start of some deeper layered knowledge

all these words are 666 when calculated

coincidence? impossible

MARK OF BEAST = 666

RECEIVE A MARK=666

THE HAND OR HEAD=666

FOREHEAD SIGN=666

A ADSX BIO CHIP=666

DIGA E IMPLANT=666

E IDENTITY=666

WORLD ID CARD=666

BIO IMPLANT = 666

DIGITAL ID CHIP = 666

RFID BODY TAG = 666

RFID SCANNER = 666

A TRADE MARKS=666

COMPUTER=666

BEAST TEST=666

SATAN'S SEAL = 666
>>
HOL UP theres a verse in revelations about giant fiery arrows from the north. russia is north to isreal.
giant fiery arrows = missles
>>
>>138039021
lol, this was meant for
>>138038468
>>
File: quantum-computer-share.jpg (137KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
quantum-computer-share.jpg
137KB, 1024x644px
>>138039067
IMAGE OF SATAN = 666

A SATANIC MARK = 666

SON OF SIN=666

ALTER LAWS=666

SHARIA LAWS = 666

ISLAMIC LIES = 666

ALLAH IS LORD=666

TREACHERIES = 666

SLAUGHTER = 666

UNRULY = 666

QUARRELS = 666

STUBBORN = 666

BOOK OF THE DEAD = 666

CORRUPT = 666

INSANITY = 666

HORRORS = 666

PAPAL STATE = 666

VATICAN HILL = 666

FALLING AWAY =666

FALLEN CHURCH = 666

AN ABSENCE OF GOD=666

HARDENED HEART = 666

SORCERIES = 666

WITCHCRAFT = 666

NECROMANCY = 666

ILLUSION = 666

SANTA CLAUS=666

FALSE MARKET = 666

MONETARY = 666

NO MORE CASH=666
>>
>>138039026
yeah, maybe. but it's symbolic in the core. the burden of truth
>>
>>138038468
>>138039026

Which explains why the kikes are called kikes (kikels/rounds) in the first place -pic related, and also why they would turn the X cross of Jesus into a T cross, which is ultimately the patron of a cube. (black sun worship, 3D hexagram,black cube of Mecca etc...)
>>
>>138039141
DIVINE PRESENCE = 888

OMNIPRESENT = 888

GOD'S ANOINTING = 888

MESSIAH JESUS = 888

BIBLICAL PROPHET = 888

MORNING STAR=888

THE LION OF JUDAH = 888

WHO IS THE KING=888

THE KING JESUS = 888

FORGIVING KING = 888

KING OF THE SABBATH = 888

ETERNAL KINGDOM=888

LAW OF LIBERTY = 888

SCRIPTURES = 888

OLD TESTAMENT=888

FROM GOD A MESSAGE=888

JESUS' GOSPEL=888

GOD'S PERFECT BIBLE=888

GOSPEL PARABLES=888

PROPHETIC DEATH=888

OBEDIENT MESSIAH=888

SAVED IN JESUS=888

SPIRIT BIRTH=888

THE PASSOVER = 888

JESUS FORGAVE=888

A HOLY TRUTH = 888

JESUS' CROSS=888

FINISHED CROSS = 888

THE DOINGS OF GOD = 888

THE HOUSE OF GOD = 888

RIGHTEOUS GOD = 888

THE LORD'S TIME = 888

COMING TRUTH = 888

HEALING NUMBERS = 888
>>
File: D-Wave-Computer.jpg (80KB, 1146x571px) Image search: [Google]
D-Wave-Computer.jpg
80KB, 1146x571px
>>138039215
JESUS IS LORD = 906

JESUS CHRIST = 906

JESUS SACRIFICED = 906

JESUS IS ALIVE = 906

PROPHETIC KING = 906

LORD OF HOST = 906

LORD'S PRAYER = 906

HOLY SPIRIT = 906

Jesus=444

Yshua=444

Messiah=444

Cross=444

Gospel=444

Jewish=444

Menorah=444

Joshua=444

Obedient=444

Increase=444

Forgave=444

English=444

Gematria=444

Church age=444

The Key=444

The Lock = 444
>>
>>138030306
>the lion shits on the virgin
What's the meaning?
>>
>>138030482
>thinking a joke about a God is genuine and using out of context biblical and new testament verse to prove it's bsd
You're boomer is showing mate
t. A messianic Jew
>>
>>138038751
want to have some fun look up the license plate of the VA psyop driver
>>
>>138030781
is there a version that has linear logic and a decent resolution

0/10 inforgraphic
>>
>>138037412
Where's that painting from? What's the backstory? Is it a UFO I'm seeing there?
>>
>>138039653
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ufo-discovered-medieval-wall-painting-7985278

Does this Romanian church's medieval wall painting depict a UFO-style flying saucer?

Tourists visiting the church in Medieval Citadel in Sighisoara, Transylvania have been left puzzled by the strange object in the roughly 400-year-old work of art.

The painting, which adorns the wall of the 13th century monetary, first appeared in the 17th century after the place of worship burnt down.

However, Nicolae Tescula, manager of the history museum Sighisoara, thinks the bizarre unidentified object could just be the artist's representation of heaven.
>>
>>138039574
lolo I didn't make it bro. Save it then put it into word or other prorgaqm then you can blow it up and zoom in
>>
>>138039550
my nigga
>GVF 1111
>GVF 1122
>>
File: folder.png (564KB, 1004x933px) Image search: [Google]
folder.png
564KB, 1004x933px
>>138039829
>>138039574

download my complete 23 sept folder

>https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1xye3pcqg5wfqq/23%20September%202017.zip?dl=0
>>
File: 1-JswEV18Y7Yfwv7edKOvFYQ.jpg (261KB, 764x893px) Image search: [Google]
1-JswEV18Y7Yfwv7edKOvFYQ.jpg
261KB, 764x893px
UFOS in old ART & paintings

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4073706/Are-aliens-hidden-ancient-religious-artwork-Bizarre-theory-claims-signs-early-visits-ET-old-paintings.html
>>
File: car6.jpg (655KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
car6.jpg
655KB, 2048x1365px
is anyone gonna do the germatria on the kike's license plate of the VA psyop?
>>
File: derp.png (172KB, 640x643px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
172KB, 640x643px
>>138040006
thanks, based kraut
>>
>>138039964
ty brother know what this means anyone?
>>
Read the kolbrin Bible. It will all make sense.
>>
>>138038507
rev 16:10
>>
>>138040006
ty brother
>>
>>138039214
that's interesting. i knew the t cross/cube thing. but ironically the cross is like the opened version, so you are technically not trapped in it, but nailed to it. and this is how life goes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170818-153243.png (297KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-153243.png
297KB, 1080x1920px
>>138040178
Gave.
>>
File: p-txt.jpg (302KB, 1109x752px) Image search: [Google]
p-txt.jpg
302KB, 1109x752px
>>138040263
check D-WAVE
>>
>>138040053
210 1 1 1 1
what does it mean?
>>
File: gvf 1111.png (111KB, 538x628px) Image search: [Google]
gvf 1111.png
111KB, 538x628px
>>138040095
ah i hate this shit, but here you go
>>
>>138040360
i know d-wave
>>
>>138030306
You're insane, you're trying to use out of context and random versus to prove a prophecy. There aren't any real prophets now, not that I know of.
Trying to predict the prophecies God gave us in the two books is absolutely useless since it will always happen differently than what we would expect. You cannot predict or comprehend God.
After the God fulfills his prophecies, we can look at what he wrote to us in the books, connect the dots and clues from there and see it was indeed predicted by the biblical writers, but we cannot predict how the prophecies will take place, even though it's fun to theorize.
But you're just going of the radar completely.
>>
File: yellow storm.png (78KB, 820x633px) Image search: [Google]
yellow storm.png
78KB, 820x633px
>>138040429
as i know most things are encrypted in english gematria

like emmanuel macron

Emmanuel Macron in English Gematria Equals: 888
>>
File: eclipse.jpg (154KB, 890x889px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
154KB, 890x889px
>>138040349
lol ty I already knew bro I have been tracking this shit for some time. Now look that this pic related

notice anything?
>>
File: pt2.png (100KB, 651x912px) Image search: [Google]
pt2.png
100KB, 651x912px
>>138040616
>>
>>138040574
so what if were way off? im learning more about God.

it is fun to grow in the knowledge of God
>>
>>138040244
ty anon. You guys want to start a club tracking revelations? to keep an idea of an approximate time frame?

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136681745/#136705347
>>
>>138040349
you didn't add the bottom that had order of Illuminati and dodge
>>
File: evil fuck.jpg (180KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
evil fuck.jpg
180KB, 1024x768px
>>138040616
kek, that faggot sure as hell ain't no messiah
same goes for Trump
>morning star
that's more like it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170818-153952.png (373KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-153952.png
373KB, 1080x1920px
>>138040803
I noticed now.
Also did one on James Fields, nothing in English gematria so I looked at the Hebrew and...
>>
>>138040415
where did you get those digits?
>>
>>138041053
I wanted to keep the top bit.
>inb4 fag phoneposter comments, I know
>>
>>138040574
nah bro, you are a shill or know jack shit about what you are talking about I am an expert on this shit here
>>
File: 1499318788685.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499318788685.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>138041062
it seems like they all planned it in really depths

that their names result in these "mystic special numbers"

i bet all these elites changed their names
>>
File: 1502718574922.jpg (219KB, 1021x580px) Image search: [Google]
1502718574922.jpg
219KB, 1021x580px
>>138041138
Check the plates.
>>
File: surprise.jpg (61KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
61KB, 640x458px
>>138041121
ffs
>>
>>138030306
Male Virgo here.
>>
>>138041240
anon is starting to see
>>
File: 1495132045938.png (20KB, 566x203px) Image search: [Google]
1495132045938.png
20KB, 566x203px
>>138041138
210 is the calculated gematria sum of

"Gvf" + the integers of the plate 1111

1111 + 210 = 1321
>>
>>138041299
bruv I know all of this lol I brought it up, just asking where you got 210?
>>
>>138041487
oh I got you. Just meant to look up the words that coincide with gvf not the numbers ty
>>
Matthew 24
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

It could still be something they try and fake to fool everyone though, so stay vigilant.
>>
>>138041240
That's obviously what's going on indeed
Trump becoming president at 70yo 7months and 7 days also sounds way too fishy.
>>
File: antichrist gematria.png (174KB, 1499x933px) Image search: [Google]
antichrist gematria.png
174KB, 1499x933px
>>138041222
expert check

gematria enthusiasts check this
>>
>>138030527
that's strongs hebrew 82 (abar: to soar). strong's greek 82 is adelos: unseen, uncertainty
>>
Next solar eclipse in 7 years, get ready
>>
>>138041733
yeah trump isnt really christian

he LAARPs as christian
>>
>>138041689
I hear ya but they aren't faking this bro, it's happening this was always the end game read the zohar. From my book:

I mentioned the term Ashkenazi earlier in the book and now I want to go into more detail about what exactly Ashkenazi means. In the 8th century many Jews had traveled east to the land of the Khazars between the Caspian and the Black sea just north of Turkey, what would be considered part of southern Russia today. In 740A.D. the king of Khazars converted to Judaism making it the state religion. Over the centuries the people of Khazar apparently convinced themselves they were not converts but the actual descendants of Abraham. During the middle ages the Russians and Huns invaded the Khazarian homelands driving them to migrate west most settling in Eastern Europe, namely Poland and Germany, where they staged the invasion of Russia and the communist revolution from not so long after, under the Talmudic philosophy of the Illuminati copied into the communist manifesto by Marx. It is an established fact that the Ashkenazi were Kabbalistic/Talmudic Jews. The Kabbala preached revolution and instilled the belief that the Jews as superior beings are destined to rule the world. In the Zohar the written text of Kabbalistic lore the arrogance and ambition of these fanatical, supremacist psychopaths, a typical passage reads:
>>
>>138041689
“living soul’ refers to Israel who have holy living souls from above, and ‘cattle and creeping thing and beast of the Earth, to the peoples who are not ‘living soul’” (Zohar, Bereshith 47a)
The Zohar asserts that only by the overthrow of the gentile can Israel regain its position as “God’s shekinah glory on Earth” meaning the physical manifestation of God. The Zohar calls gentiles “amalekite” which is a hostile term. A passage reads
“they caused the destruction of the Temple so when God reveals himself they will be wiped off the Earth, redemption will not be complete until amalek will be exterminated” (Zohar, Bereshith 25b)
I made the comparison in an earlier chapter of these Ashkenazi Jews to Wahhabi terrorists in Islam here you see the exact same kind of teachings and mentality only much more hostile. Whereas the Islamists want to achieve the global Caliphate and will allow the infidel to convert the Jews are trying to literally exterminate us in order to have their God appear in corporeal form. The modern Ashkenazi are aware of their history and ancestry which should show you these are religious zealots since they choose to ignore this inconvenient fact instead choosing to believe the “holy” books about a semitic people’s religion they have hijacked are about them. These are some sick people folks. They are akin to Soviet sleeper spies (which they literally were) living their entire lives among the enemy, which are complete facades in order to destroy us from within. Their entire existence consists of scamming, demoralizing, and the literal pursuit of the genocide of non-jews while they convince themselves these are “holy” endeavors. These people are the greatest threat to humanity that has ever existed,
>>
>>138042015
a lot of them do, bc "muh values"
>>
File: the globe is a lie.png (487KB, 702x819px) Image search: [Google]
the globe is a lie.png
487KB, 702x819px
>>138042015
>>
>>138042015
hahaha, he is one of the most blatant elite satanic puppet ever.
How I could ever support him will always baffle me.
I guess I hated Hillary and her Pizza buddies too much?
I was (/pol/ was) under some sort of spell? Who knows..
>>
>>138042171
its all about a living faith not a dead one just talking about
>>
>>138030306
Same shit, different day. Give us some more info OP. I don't want to buy your book.
>>
>>138042265
shit bro Macron literally declared apotheosis lol
>>
>>138039215
mixing numerology with christianity sounds sorta blasphemous. numbers don't have power anon.
>>
>>138042663
>Give us some more info OP
try reading the thread guv also here
>>138010792
>>
>>138042896
this is what they do anon not us. We are simply breaking codes
>>
>>138042906
I have. It is just regurgitation of the same info.
>>
>>138043095
lol I am literally laying out a planned Armageddon here and tracking the timing what more are you expecting?
>>
>>138042896
Sometimes one must suck demonic dick to understand the demon.
We just choose to plough his ass with his own tongue instead
>>
>>138043259
So when is Armageddon again?
>>
Guys we seriously need to put a team together here. Some people reading revelations backwards and forwards and pothers watching every piece of news to match up the revelations with the happenings. Who is interested?
>>
>>138043436
30 minutes
>>
>>138042830
Develop anon, I only found this related to what you're saying
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/688x5h/emmanuel_macron_the_apotheosis_of_the_beta_male/
>>
>>138043436
I have given you the info and the tools anon I am not the savior. You must save yourself Namaste
>>
>>138043584
Ok. But i am saved. I think your starbucks is getting cold.
>>
>>138043519
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
>>
>>138043487
NOT SOON ENOUGH!
>>
>>138030306
I was referring to a piece of information related to the histories of the origins of humans according to anon5. About how what the ones thou call illuminated think they were involved with the fall of one ancient city that was very important at it time. We know of it as the myth of the tower of Babylon.
>>
>>138043882
new age bullshit anon5 is kike plant and tried to take credit for my work exposing the VA psyop
>>
>>138043584
So you are telling me the the 23rd there is going to be a major event? I hope you are right, for your sake.
>>
>>138044224
>So you are telling me the the 23rd there is going to be a major event? I hope you are right, for your sake.

for my sake? Guy I am giving you the information I have gathered painstakingly and written a book about, if you can't see I know what I am talking about, there is nothing I can do for you other than pray. Again I am only here to give information your free will is what determines what you do with it
>>
>>138037544
>even gets holy digits

Well done anon
>>
>>138036263
Could the heaven opening as a scroll be the result of a nuke?
>>
>>138044497
I have read the information. I have been preaching some of the same things on here for years also. Just haven't taken credit for the information I have gathered and distributed. It just seems like you are trying to promote your book more than anything, and placing the responsibility of the impending doom on us.
>>
File: jesuschecks.jpg (53KB, 657x768px) Image search: [Google]
jesuschecks.jpg
53KB, 657x768px
>>138037544
checked. yes, this was my point.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (9KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
9KB, 243x207px
>tfw born on September 22nd
a-am I going to be alright lads?
>>
>>138043729
Oooh this, I know, everyone thought he was a retard for saying such a thing.
Thanks tho
>>
File: oh fuck.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oh fuck.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>138045020
lol can't say -
my bday is Sept 23rd
nice knowing you all
pic related is me on saturday morning
>>
>>138044856
>It just seems like you are trying to promote your book more than anything
guy I am giving it out seriously what planet are you on? The only reason it is important is to connect all the dots for everyone rather than taking my word on face value that I am an expert and know what I am talking about. I have no clue if it will ever even hit the stores now, do you realize what we are talking about here? Sorry I won't respond anymore to this line of discussion it is unproductive do and think what you want brother
>>
File: chaannnsu.gif (246KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
chaannnsu.gif
246KB, 250x190px
>>138045190
I'm stealing this btw
>>
>>138045137
no prob
>I know, everyone thought he was a retard for saying such a thing
yes just like everything else they have no idea of it's true significance
>>
>>138033722
> Lucibell
Please elaborate, I was born into a Christian sect that talked about the fact that Lucifer was once called lucibell
>>
Jesus does no one want to help me track whether the revelations reveal this will actually on sept 23 or just be the beginning stages
>>
>>138043487
20 minute
>>
>>138044178
Yup it's always the joos -see pic related. But anon5 had some information in his rants and nonsenses; and sometimes you could actually believe he's talking on behalf of an undisclosed party. Maybe now there's enough crumbs to nest the possibility of multiple actors involved in our current situation.
>>
>>138045527
Help you? We have to help ourselves, according to you.
>>
File: HORY SHET..gif (222KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
HORY SHET..gif
222KB, 250x250px
>>138040812
>First contact
>Meeting a Jesus
Hmmmm...
>>
File: 1498481076849.jpg (109KB, 564x548px) Image search: [Google]
1498481076849.jpg
109KB, 564x548px
>>138046226
jesus warned of these others jesuses

Matthew 24:5

Signs of the End of the Age

4Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come.
>>
>>138045527

From all that I've read on the subject, it is generally thought that The Great Sign (The sign of the woman in Rev. 12) occurs before the Daniel's 70th Week starts.

The Feast of Trumpets is September 20-22 in 2017. Some folks are pegging this window of time as the time frame of the Rapture. It is the feast day where nobody knows the day or the hour the new moon will be spotted thus beginning the feast) and is also the next prophetic feast day to be fulfilled by Jesus.

There are more details, but I think that sums it up.
>>
>>138044497
This is not Reddit, Buddhist faggot, you are not telling us, or educating most of us, pupil. Muh book... You know jack fucking shit kid, go prophesize to your dirty hippy loser friends around a bonfire and play bongos.
>>
File: the_revelation_12_sign-29.png (219KB, 2201x1700px) Image search: [Google]
the_revelation_12_sign-29.png
219KB, 2201x1700px
>>138046440
>>
File: the_revelation_12_sign-23.png (332KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
the_revelation_12_sign-23.png
332KB, 1700x2200px
>>138046544
sun darkened

high indication for 21 august eclipse!!!
>>
>>138046544

Is the Informed Christians guy putting the Sept. 23rd sign at the mid point of Daniel's 70th Week?
>>
File: deebly.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
deebly.png
98KB, 600x500px
I'm not scared, if the prophecy is real that also mean heaven is real too, right?
>>
>>138046440
So you think the 23rd is the day not just an event? Did evone see this post?
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136681745/#13670534
>>
>>138030306
lots of revelation is highly debatable and symbolic, however christs description of the last days before the second coming is almost completely fullfilled.

>bad is good, good is bad (liberalism and sjwism in a nutshell)
>no natural affection(family breakdown)
>faggots run amok
>people feeling powerless to fight it(manufactured public opinion and even civil authorities are shown to be enemies of righteousness)

jesus was also redpilled AF on jews. they killed him for it only proving his point.
>>
File: 1496818291639.png (422KB, 1087x465px) Image search: [Google]
1496818291639.png
422KB, 1087x465px
23 sept frog day

>>138046745
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBdFEtU3lPeVZjR28/view
>>
>>138046830
Yeah, so you've got nothing to worry about. It's all complete BS.
>>
>>138033005
>You're doomed without Him
what do you christ fags mean by this? he himself said the way of life he preached was more important that worshipping him, he even explicitly says not to get caught up in him, but in his words and techings.

peace, love, forgiveness, not being a degenerate and to keep trying if you fail on occasion as we all will.
>>
>>138030306
The crown of 12 stars is the european flag.
This woman is a whore and she will birth a beast that will devour her.
Europe will spawn the ideology that will consume the world
>>
File: 1494741224244.jpg (43KB, 680x505px) Image search: [Google]
1494741224244.jpg
43KB, 680x505px
>>138042896
These digits say differently anon
>>
>>138046878

I think it could be the start of Daniel's 70th Week. Other than the sign itself, I don't know exactly what will happen on that date.
>>
>>138047192
eternal life is a gift not achieved through worship

you can only accept it and what he did for you
>>
>>138046878

I have seen other people talking about the Cassini and Saturn, yes.
>>
>>138047217
FACK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
>>
>>138030306
so, when will Saturn (Satan) will fall on earth ?
>>
File: 1502754455312.jpg (84KB, 720x684px) Image search: [Google]
1502754455312.jpg
84KB, 720x684px
>>138039794
>Nicolae Tescula
>>
>>138046830
yeah
but you and me are going straight to hell
same goes to all 4 chan users
in hell we will be presented to a place when we will be fighting shills for the rest of eternity
remember that you are here forever
>>
>>138047924
thought the same thing
>>
File: DSCN0169.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0169.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>138030482
You dumb idiot. I know exactly how Kek came to be here and it was a fluke, partially at least by my hands and those of others. He's aided us so far, even if real or imaginary or thoughtform or whatever
AVE KEK
>>
>>138030781
Oh fug totally forgot about Bowling Green Massacre.
>>
Doom and gloom, until the big BOOM.
>>
>>138036158
We should make a survival guide for those events. Information on how to control fire and cure burns, what to do in case of earthquakes, etc. Not that here in Chile we haven't been with eartquakes and enormous wildfires before.
>>
>>138047542
so brother please be direct and enlighten us as yours and theirs interpretation
>>
>>138047482
well i understand that, the death of jesus a perfect man was the penance for adams original sin, but why all the muh jesus? isnt his teaching and an attempt to live a righteous life more important than glorifying him as an individual? he thought so.
>>
>>138048757
anon doesn't even know he is in the matrix yet, Namaste I wish you luck friend
>>
File: kek.jpg (80KB, 1304x680px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
80KB, 1304x680px
Can someone tell me what the cross and the backwards M mean in the pic?
>>
>>138049083

It could be a thing I suppose, but I'm no expert. I've only heard that the destruction of the Cassini could cause some run away nuclear reaction in/on Saturn.
>>
>>138047924
hilldog looks rough without makeup
>>
>>138049401
m looks like a coded serpant but these things usually have multiple meanings
>>
>>138049742
Oh I thought you were bible anon sorry
>>
>>138046745
can you explain? Can Christians here please speak up about this stuff?
>>
>>138049401
cross is the location of the pepe in the sky

the reverses m idk
>>
>>138050063

The images the German anon is posting is from Daniel Valles who runs a Youtube channel called "Informed Christians".

I was just wondering where they put the September 23rd sign in the overall timeline of Revelation. Do you have any specific questions?
>>
>>138049401
where did you get this?
>>
>>138050415
>I was just wondering where they put the September 23rd sign in the overall timeline of Revelation
No this is what I am trying to get too also ty.

Should I make new bread?
>>
>>138030306
September 23rd, that's my birthday.

What's going to happen guys?
>>
>>138050625
Yes. My mind is full of fuck.
>>
>>138050673
The Rapture.
>>
new bread
>>138051194
>>
>>138050673
A new old beginning.
>>
>>138050972
Not until after the tribulation.
>>
>>138050625

I'm about to go to bed, but I'm sure I'll see these threads up tomorrow.

In my personal opinion, it goes like this:

Rapture (Sept 20-22, specific day and hour unknown due to the nature of the Feast of Trumpets)--->The Sign of the Woman (Sept. 23rd)--->Daniel's 70th Week.
>>
>>138033722
you're full of shit. the bible doesn't refer to them as separate entities.
>>
>>138051567
I can't believe people are still pre-tribulation.
>>
>>138051567
I post them as often as I can, hopefully others will start to also
>>
File: kekeke.jpg (165KB, 1330x821px) Image search: [Google]
kekeke.jpg
165KB, 1330x821px
>>138050457

Just use the historical overlay in google sky.
>>
>>138052474
ok i c ty
>>
>>138046691
rapture isnt real buddy
>>
>>138052663
psychopathic kikes and their lackeys are
>>
wtf this thread is full of actual christians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joEAb_y7ZYA
>>
File: 1502980632699.jpg (57KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1502980632699.jpg
57KB, 600x588px
>>138030306
She doesn't look pregnant?
>>
>>138051471
Who says i haven't seen tribulation the past few years?
>>
>>138052870
yeah it doesn't matter if we believe in stuff or not. there are some people who does and what if they have power to orchestrate these things like actually bringing apocalypse while they think doing god's work.
>>
>>138053029
I tweeted a link to this thread out guys so the shills that watch my account have descended pay them no mind
>>
File: 1501995254760.jpg (23KB, 324x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501995254760.jpg
23KB, 324x270px
>>138030306
Hope something happens
>>
>>138052870
no im a christian and i believe we're in the time of revelations but i don't believe in a pre-trib rapture. im an amillenialist and i think we'll be raptured at the end of the tribulations, just in time for the second coming.
>>
File: 1501561082059.png (105KB, 1128x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1501561082059.png
105KB, 1128x1002px
>>138030482
Anybody with more than 3 braincells can figure out "kek" was just a bunch of nerds with scripts fooling the gullible
>but muh repeating numbers
>but muh board culture
>but muh dank maymays
>>
>>138032059

Well, you speak for others and remove their choices. Chances are, you support others removing others choices as well, which is simply an indication you don't wish to think for yourself.

Darkness, or emptiness, Sunyata in Buddhism, is the *idea* of the natural state of things, which is empty, or devoid of substance. Experiments in physics (most notably the detection of the Higgs particle) shows this is pretty much an accurate description of matter. Most of matter is completely empty space, with the particles occupying nearly no space at all (and limited in the amount of time they exist to boot).

You, and the likes of you, simply parrot things they've read that a) create awe (fear + trust) and b) allow you to form a defensible argument (because it is (the argument) ethereal based).

"Worshipping" the darkness is exactly what most Aphatasics do. They do not visualize, but instead "see" darkness when they close their eyes. This lack of visualization is considered to be a "higher" level of consciousness because it is not defiled with the normal visions people carry around in their heads all the time. Some of us, who are more off their rockers than most, just see shit in our heads fullscreen, 24/7. Then, we post on the Internet what we've seen, hoping (or insisting depending) others will take what we've seen and start seeing that as well.

Christ was a real guy who figured out that we're part of a larger intelligence, one that created the universe and exists today, in the form of reality and the basis of your consciousness. Without this no-mind, you and all of us would not be here.

The flawed belief we were created by a god, kicked out of his realm and then left to figure things out based on a book which was written piecemeal over 2K years ago is simply ludicrous. Ludicrous things are happening even as we speak here, so it's not a stretch to believe the mass hysteria of Christianity or other elevated deity religions still sticks in people's minds.
>>
File: KNIGHT6.jpg (76KB, 736x662px) Image search: [Google]
KNIGHT6.jpg
76KB, 736x662px
>>138053946
be gone demon father is coming and you will pay for your crimes. Why are you wasting your time here
>>
>>138053287

Technically speaking, other entities should be incapable of seeing what you see in your internal frame (mind's eye). That means only you see what you see.

That said, the practice of making others visualize what you see in your head is akin to removal of choice for those other entities. Trump is a master of removing choice for others, and there are a ton of those entities just lining up to have their choices removed by him and others who "follow" him, which just means they are also OK with having their choices removed.

When you stop speaking for others, and stop removing their choices with words/actions (either internally or externally), then and only then do you arrive at a place you may start to see the truth of this reality.
>>
File: 1491105858640.jpg (80KB, 636x487px) Image search: [Google]
1491105858640.jpg
80KB, 636x487px
>>138054376
How dare you confuse me with a heathen!
I'm already saved,what about you?
>>
File: Obama Trump Hieroglyphics.jpg (2MB, 2128x4660px) Image search: [Google]
Obama Trump Hieroglyphics.jpg
2MB, 2128x4660px
FreeMasons built the pyramids
>>
File: 1474238564159.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474238564159.gif
405KB, 359x371px
Literally nothing will happen and you know it.
Just like Sept 23, 2015. Or Badselfeater. Or D.A.K.
/pol/ is always wrong.
>>
>>138053287
You didn't suffer the great tribulation, endure until the end.
>>
>>138054816
Stopped reading at Trump. You don't know what you are talking about.
Nameatstay
>>
>>138055061
But those who follow in the Lord, will be sheltered from the REAL tribulations.

Nomostly
>>
what the fuck is going on here
>>
File: tfw1488752339122.jpg (758KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
tfw1488752339122.jpg
758KB, 1106x1012px
Can someone give me the rundown of the infographs?

Is the eclipse related to the 23rd of September?
Is it about the Christian Revelation starting?
What do we do?
Are we gonna die?
>>
>>138055524
Tribulation
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (12KB, 231x281px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
12KB, 231x281px
>>138030482
>complains about kikes
>cites kike text
>>
>>138055749
Revelations prophecies have been coming true for years. We're expecting Revelations 12 to come true on Sept 23.

the eclipse is the 21 of august and i cant remember what the hype there was about.
>>
>>138055184
Well, that's simply because dissonance provides a mechanism to avoid detection. Once you are presented with a valid truth, which directly conflicts the invalid truth you hold, your only choice to protect it becomes fucking with the comms channels. At the point you can either block it (and admit it like an idiot would) or form a double bind to confuse people further.

The whole idea of trolling is to burn up other entity's energy/work at getting something done.

The irony here is that you try to say "namaste" (which means bow to the divinity in you), but then you spell it wrong while at the same time telling me I'm wrong (which is removing my choice).
>>
>>138055885
This Mexican can see.
Nomostle
>>
>>138055912
what prophecies have come true?
>>
>>138056003
how is calling someone wrong removing their choice retard?
>>
>>138056003
This anon sees.
Nestle
>>
File: schop.png (227KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
schop.png
227KB, 850x400px
>>138056003
>>
>>138056003
he is a kike troll ignore him
>>
>>138056115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVf31G3q-RM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAuC7ZJVZQ8

if you have plenty of time then ignore those and watch this one instead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
>>
>>138042896

Where do you think we are?
>>
>>138055912

Humans are good at pattern matching. Humans are also bad at it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

It's really ridiculous to try to foist a belief that some entity in the past wrote something down in one language, had it transcribed who knows how many times, then had it translated into multiple languages, translated back again, and then you read a version of it in English and thought it meant something because the moon occasionally moves in a place that blocks out the sun for 4 minutes. Big fucking deal. I saw a duck in the sky yesterday. The world is still here. Will be still here on Tuesday.

No "prophecies" have come true. People just chose to believe some shit someone wrote 2K years ago matches up closely enough to a bit of historic fluff and calls it "true". Saying something is true doesn't make it true. Observing, and measuring, and comparing, and evaluating trust in things other's have created by using consistent consensus mechanisms is the "truth".
>>
>>138056557

these are giving me an error wtf can anyone else play them
>>
>>138056471
You are mistaken.
>>
>>138056903
lol shill, you are wasting your time on this thread
>>
>>138056129

Leading questions remove choice, as this one does. I never said saying someone was wrong was removing their choice, which means there is no logical way to answer your question without you removing my choice.

If I were a retard, but the delta in our intelligence was preserved, you'd likely be about as smart as a jellyfish.
>>
>>138057116
He seas.
Normiste
>>
>>138056557
>>138056990
(((they))) got to them!
(((they))) are here with us.
>>
>>138056990
first two seem to have embedding disabled.
>>138056903
you dont know shit about the bible. it was written down in greek and compiled and the original greek version is still available. good bible scholars learn greek and read that version, or at least check the greek words behind the english.
>>138057120
> telling me I'm wrong (which is removing my choice).
you did say calling people wrong is removing their choice retard.
>>
>>138057120
>If I were a retard, but the delta in our intelligence was preserved, you'd likely be about as smart as a jellyfish.

I lol'd hard with the thermodynamics reference
>>
>>138055323
Says who?
>>
>>138057497
>(((they))) are here with us.
they are always here
>>
>>138056557
I'll check them out later, thanks
>>
>>138057574
Me, and the book I'm writing, about books that have been written.
>>
>>138057116

The use of the term "shill" is simply a means by which you, and your ilk, transmit tokens of attack notifications to remove choice in those that disrupt your agenda to increase wasteful, distracted discourse. It's a good indication my thoughts are wriggling around in your brain now, making headway with reason. You become scared, and then attack, labeling me as a part of a larger group of entities out to "get" you and your brethren.

In actuality, you and the brethren are simply normal folk infected with a group-level consciousness which is using the Internet as a vector to spread itself. It exists on another level entirely, and flees when light is shined on it.

This is evident from massive trolls being caught and doxed. When interviewed after the fact, all have remorse and are grateful to have been caught, ending their long struggle with the infection of group think.
>>
File: tfw1494891706644.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
tfw1494891706644.png
234KB, 545x530px
>The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

>7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
>>
>>138057585
We are always watching too.
>>
File: christ2.jpg (303KB, 900x481px) Image search: [Google]
christ2.jpg
303KB, 900x481px
>>138057810
We are watching you desu, father is coming
>>
>>138058159
Your's or mine?
>>
>>138056471

You really should read up on double binds. You might find them useful in forming a more defensible position. You can do better than simply parroting what most of your ilk would parrot. Come on!
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.