[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These riots were a huge mistake. You thought you were trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25

File: old-couple.jpg (79KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
old-couple.jpg
79KB, 640x427px
These riots were a huge mistake. You thought you were trying to prevent white genocide, but now the process is going to be sped up faster than ever before. This isn’t some generic nignog chimpout. This isn’t just like some ISIS attack. EVERYONE is reacting to this. EVERYONE is furious with white people, all white people, not just some. Our future is the furthest thing from bright now.

White children will be bullied solely for their race. Their suicides will not be acknowledged. White people in the workplace are going to be treated like utter shit if not straight up fired for no reason other than their race. POC are going to do everything in their power to make sure at least a few hundred whites are killed per day. Who knows, the New England area from Vermont to Maine, MAINE, could get nuked and it would be considered the best thing to happen in decades. And the worst part? They can get away with it. ALL of it. If they get arrested? No big deal, they can justify themselves very easily in court now. All they have to say now is “the Charlottesville riots made me do it, and all white people deserve death”, and bam, proven innocent on the spot.

Good job, /pol/. You turned America into Palestine overnight.
>>
You are a complete retard. No one one the the surface of the the earth has ever been more stupid than you.
>>
>>137223840
>lol whitey can't be oppressed
WHITEY CAN BE OPPRESSED NOW AND ALL POC WILL TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN IT. YOU DID THIS. CLEAN THIS UP. NOW.
>>
>>137223056
>palestine
>people who live under a giant conglomerate of jewish landlords
lol sounds like america to me
>>
File: state-antifa.jpg (94KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
state-antifa.jpg
94KB, 800x400px
>>137223056

The cops led us to believe they were going to let us go through with our protest after a federal judge ruled that it was legal to do so, and then the sons of bitches started tear-gassing, macing and beating us, while herding us into a mob of violent communist revolutionary terrorists. They then refused to let us regroup, declaring anywhere where we tried to meet-up as an “unlawful assembly.”

This was all totally illegal. It was a government conspiracy, apparently ordered by the governor, because these were state cops. The most outrageous thing of all – as always – is the media, which is blaming us – saying that we started the violence! We were attacked by cops and then sent by the cops to be attacked by communist terrorists! And somehow, some way, we are the bad guys. The entire country is going along with this madness, but the record stands and it exists: we were ambushed by terrorist cops who were working hand-in-glove with the communist terrorists. All of this because they were afraid of what we had to say. Well. They just made us six million times stronger.

If the event would have went through peacefully as we’d planned, it would have been a massive victory. But this is a victory of a whole other order. It is now a fact that local, state and presumably federal authorities will act with illegal violence in cooperation with terrorist groups in order to keep us from simply giving speeches.

The jig is up. The cat is out of the bag. This sort of abuse happens to no one else. We are the only true resistance to the system. And today proved that.
>>
>>137223056
I would ask you to stop being retarded but this is /pol/ so I'll just tell you that you're being a faggot.
>>
>>137223056
>muh slippery slope reasoning
i think you need to go outside more matey
>>
>>137223056
Bait is kinda poor, but
>implying this isn't good
>>
File: 1484316932014.jpg (20KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1484316932014.jpg
20KB, 409x409px
>but now the process is going to be sped up faster than ever before.
good, i don't want to be an old man when the final happening begins

lets get comfy
>>
Process sped up? Great, people will notice the problem that much faster

I've only got one life, either it's freedom or death. I haven't got time to slowly waste away with no job while the world calls me privileged
>>
>>137223056
God, I think i just lost half my brain cells reading that. Just stop posting.
>>
>>137223056
I'm not sure if I've ever seen weaker bait. I can't even call this false-flagging, it's so transparent... to think someone put effort into this.
>>
File: tbh.jpg (84KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
84KB, 907x661px
>>137223056
>we shouldnt have spine but should earn the respect of the left and liberals

WTF IM SOULSEARCHING NOW
>>
>>137223056
>EVERYONE is reacting to this
Literally nobody cares m8. Just like every Islamic bombing, after the virtue signalling stops being profitable they'll move on and find the next thing to be enraged about.
>>
>small vocal group of blacks rioting (blm) in almost every state
>Label all blacks bad due to blms actions
RACIST

>Small vocal group of whites over the last few days
>Causing shit in one city
>Blame all whites
Not racist

Fuck you hypocrite
>>
>>137223056

You act like anyone will care in 2 weeks. Just suicide now and no one will acknowledge it.
>>
#NOTALLWYPIPO
>>
File: 1501765896719.jpg (42KB, 650x283px) Image search: [Google]
1501765896719.jpg
42KB, 650x283px
>>137224076
>POC
I fucking knew it.
>>
File: kike-runs-from-american.jpg (140KB, 1020x680px) Image search: [Google]
kike-runs-from-american.jpg
140KB, 1020x680px
>>137223056
>don't oppose your soft genocide goyim
>remember, you have to play by OUR rules
>>
>>137224963
I like how you left out the "rioting" part when referring to whites. Very subtle.
>>
>>137224303
Great post
>>
>>137224303
You got assfucked because you were stupid. What does marching ever accomplish other than getting fucked ?
Next time try using all 3 of your braincells and stay at home. Thanks to people like you the whole world will be a nigger infested free for all wasteland.
>>
>>137224963
You think I want blacks to become the master race? I fucking don't. But because of these riots, the labeled nazis have enabled blacks to kill whites with no repercussions. THAT is why the white race is at stake. Blacks can kill whites and they can be lauded for it now.
>>
>>137225168
Everything that happened today and yesterday is being considered "American" and "Nazism". The word Nazi should not even exist in today's climate.
>>
>>137225363
it was going to be anyway, nothing you can do about it, can't vote against it, can't speak about, can't do anything.

this all would have happened one way or the other, liberals always get their way.
>>
>>137225504
They already do that. I think you're missing the point of fear mongering.
>>
>>137225504
blacks killing whites and being lauded for it would have occured even if this event didn't happen, there were no repercussions for them at any point.
>>
>>137223056
whiney kike KYS we are waking up
>>
>>137224303

Let's hope so.
>>
File: when-white-people-chimp-out.png (229KB, 508x286px) Image search: [Google]
when-white-people-chimp-out.png
229KB, 508x286px
>>137223056
>White children will be bullied solely for their race.
>POC are going to do everything in their power to make sure at least a few hundred whites are killed per day.
NICE!!! I agree!! let's do it
>>
the acceleration of the anti-white process will in turn accelerate the pro-white reaction.
>>
>>137223056
Except that's more advantageous for whites, it's better that they get radicalized sooner rather than later.
>>
I can't wait for the antifa to step up their game. It's time to purge the reds worldwide and only the USA can actually do it.
>>
File: 1497886607002.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1497886607002.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>137223056
This is a slide thread.
>>
>>137223056
>riots
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>137226380
NO IT'S NOT. THE IMPENDING DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TOPICS AROUND RIGHT NOW. WHITE GENOCIDE LITERALLY GOT GREENLIT TODAY, AND YOU DARE CALL THIS A SLIDE THREAD?
>>
it was a white guy that killed a white girl.
I have no idea what you're on about man.
>>
>>137224303
>communist terrorists
>oh-so-peaceful white supremacists
Wow.
>>
wtf im a centrist now
>>
"poc"

LEFTIST DETECTED!

Lefty mad we fight back! as he got no evidence that we KNOW they were going to use any exuse to kill White people like they done..for 70+ years and more.

In short your tactic DIDNT WORK, and we are going to cause something more, due to "the violent black criminals is the reason he did it" is what other Whites are going to say when they do something simular, you have nothing to blame but yourself nigger, and all other anti White traitor too.

Oh and people can beleive the political correct establishment media or US.
US vs THEM, its very easy.

they stopped believing the media thats how hillary lost, so now EVERYONE that has sanity and is pro White is laughing at the protesters that got killed and rightfully so, since they were anti White.

The rest of the media WILL be boycotted like gawker.
>>
>>137225504
>Blacks can kill whites and they can be lauded for it now.
They literally do that already.
>>
>>137224303
That's what maybe 200 rally participants and 2000 /pol/acks and goys think.

But 300,000,000 normies get their news from the media, and according to the media you guys were behind all the violence. Ask any normie in Bumfuck, Alabama or Bix Nood, New York and he'll only remember "right wing turrrrrorists attacked peaceful antifascists".
>>
>>137225363
Marching against the Iraq war, afghan war, for gay marriage, against WMD's, for MLK day.

Also get rid of the flag. We know you've been larping on other threads.
>>
Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today? I never thought I'd be saying this but today showed me what us white people are capable of when grouped up. It SICKENED me.

I think we all, as a collective, are responsible for those deaths that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia. We've incited racial riots and caused people to die all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully. I voted for him because I was high on the frog pictures and the memes and all the laughs and keks. I did not vote him in to empower racists to kill people.

I am now voting for Hillary Clinton when she announces her bid for the 2020 ticket. I encourage everyone else to do the same thing.

How are we going to find girlfriends/boyfriends who will respect us as human beings if they look us up on these political websites and figure out our political affiliation?

Everyone should make a YouTube video immediately so a filmmaker can compile it all and let the world know that we will not trouble them anymore... we'll go quietly and we won't be an issue.

I am so sorry. So, so sorry.
>>
>>137226072
never ever ever again
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>137223056
Honestly the average person doesn't even give a shit
>>
>>137224280
kek
>>
File: 58bff7d16ff04267425722.gif (4MB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
58bff7d16ff04267425722.gif
4MB, 640x359px
>>137223056
Then you leave us no choice... Full steam ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfGZHHXiUYQ
>>
>>137223056
>>137224076
>>137225504
>>137225592
Listen, this whole order will pass over in about a week or two. Can you stop overreacting? The sheer number of overreacting idiots like you are starting to piss me off.
>>
>>137226961
>because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us
YOU IDIOT. THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE SLATED TO REPLACE US ARE VIOLENT. MURDEROUS. THEY. ARE. GOING. TO. KILL. US. THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED AND YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BE SITTING BACK AND SAYING "meh< why not< we all suck anyway"? YOU IGNORANT FOOL.
>>
>>137223056
Good suffering builds character.
>>
I’m a fucking mestizo and I know this is all bullshit, whites will prevail from this. Whites need their fucking dominance back. Or else bad times are ahead amigo. I agree with the white nationalists, good luck to all of you
>>
>>137223056
White people now can be legally cut their penis off or be raped 6 times a day to ensure they won't be radicalised. It's every non-white's responsibility to beat white up, also encourge white beat themselves 6 times a day.
>>
>>137227306
you're replying to shill pasta
>>
>>137227121
This, the only people telling us that this is a big deal and everybody believes it's a big deal are the same people who told us that almost no one supports Trump and that Hillary was looking at a landslide Victor.
>>
>>137223056
>but now the process is going to be sped up faster than ever before

sounds like a good way to wake white people up

thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38
>>
>>137227306
It's the truth. White people have been the most violent people all throughout history. We were killing the slaves that all whites owned in the 1800s because we were afraid the women would figure out they had bigger phalluses than us white people.

The same went for the Jim Crowe times when we lynched black people for trying to talk to white women. They were a much more suave people to chat the women up and when more and more women found out that these black guys were packing big meat it made white people furious.

I am ashamed to be white.
>>
>>137223056
>EVERYONE is furious with white people, all white people, not just some.

And now, you are wrong.
>>
File: Winners never lose .jpg (465KB, 1431x880px) Image search: [Google]
Winners never lose .jpg
465KB, 1431x880px
>>137223056
>whites will continued to marginalized
>but they wont become white nationalists
there is no amount of vodka in the world that will make me as retarded as (you)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
>>
>>137223056

>One guy driving into a group will cause white genocide

A guy in the UK did the exact same thing a couple of months ago and everybody forgot after a week. I even have to remind people here that it happened.
>>
>>137227306
It's happening all over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M
>>
>>137227724
*to be marginalized
>>
Ok bud thanks for your (((concern)))
>>
>>137223056
you have to go back
>>
>>137225504
>enabled blacks to kill whites

Perfect. Maybe whites will finally react instead of being cucked pansies.
>>
>>137227593
>The same went for the Jim Crowe times when we lynched black people for trying to talk to white women
And now the tides have turned and whites will be lynched on the streets just for walking on the streets. You can think we can't dance all you want, but we don't deserve that. We don't deserve GENOCIDE.
>>
>>137223056
>White children will be bullied solely for their race. Their suicides will not be acknowledged. White people in the workplace are going to be treated like utter shit if not straight up fired for no reason other than their race. POC are going to do everything in their power to make sure at least a few hundred whites are killed per day.

Implying this isn't happening already and is the reason the Right wing marched in the first place.
>>
>>137223056
This is literally gay cancer in written form
Gas yourself fagget
How are you even the gay?
>>
>>137224303
I feel you bro. I am surprised you didn't have dogs and water cannons used on you.
Endeavour and endure.
>>
File: 1502598174332.jpg (247KB, 1024x850px) Image search: [Google]
1502598174332.jpg
247KB, 1024x850px
>>137223056
Today's unfortunate was just a response to months of leftist violence. It's the fruit of their labor.
>>
>>137228124
To be honest, we do. We deserve to just be punished daily for what we've done.

We just need to leave and go quietly into the night and just go forever. This isn't even our land, it was built on the backs of Africans and we stole all the buildings and roads from the Native Americans.
>>
4chan leaving 4chan has always been a mistake
>>
>>137223056

indiscriminate murder will never be justified.
>>
>>137228124
>And now the tides have turned and whites will be lynched on the streets just for walking on the streets
>>137228124
Stop talking about it and be about it bitch nigger
>>
>>137223056
You fucking nigger, you act like this was about building something, it's not. It's about chaos, tearing at the fabric of society until people are murdering each other in the streets and can't work together in their jobs, living every day in fear that race war is coming. We need this plunge into chaos or we'll be slowly boiled away by gradual displacement and low birth rates. We need the society that is slowly exterminating us to finish breaking down so that people finally acknowledge it needs to be fixed.
>>
>>137223056
Silly OP. We're not mad against white people! Just idiot racists!
>>
>>137227376
Thanks senpai
>>
>>137226961
This is like a general summary of every shill post on here today. Thank you for the keks
>>
>>137223056
>EVERYONE is furious with white people
Good, we needed this to show people we arent on the sidelines and WILL protect ourselves. The next step is mobilization. They want a fight? We will give them on. It's fucking game on faggot. Strap on you diaper cause shits gonna hit the fan.
>>
yeah man fuck, it was all us
>>
File: 1487530556545.jpg (163KB, 860x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487530556545.jpg
163KB, 860x1280px
>>137227593

Why is everyone in this thread so weak? Obvious demoralization shills

>>137228472

This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
>>
>>137228472
Listen, dude, if Maine gets nuked, it is GAME OVER for the white race. POC win and the entire world is done for.
>>
>>137226814
wouldnt saying piece of crap make someone leaning on the right?
>>
>>137223056

>White children will be bullied solely for their race. Their suicides will not be acknowledged. White people in the workplace are going to be treated like utter shit if not straight up fired for no reason other than their race.

so how is this any different from business as usual?
>>
>>137228823
Japan, why?
>>
This is a psy op to divide the right and /pol/ is too retarded to see it. Neo nazis in America are useful idiots
>>
>>137229308
think of fwo reasons, america
>>
>>137223056
>using the term POC
Nice try, shill.
>>
>>137229525
Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
>>
>>137223056
leftypol shareblue pls go
>>
>>137228984
There are no whites in Maine.

Americans by definition are not white, even if their ancestors were.
>>
>>137223056
only faggot americans care about this tbhq famalam
>>
File: but....jpg (178KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
but....jpg
178KB, 810x539px
>>137223056
Soooo.... were just gonna forget about this right?
>>
>>137224676
Does that mean you're Australian now?
>>
>>137223056
When Dylan Roof offed those old nogs in church, shills like you were saying the same. And this was BEFORE Trump got elected. Today, most of us don't even remember the incident, let alone care.

In 1-2 months, no one will care about this either. In a way, you liberals have yourselves to thank for this. By making whites feel constantly guilty about their historical accomplishments, you've encouraged them to be subconsciously forgetful of their "shameful" histories. This effect is best described as an aversion to retaining memories of these types of events for the long term, especially for most "normie" whites who just want to move on and get on with their lives. Which ironically leaves the so-called "alt-right" outliers like us who willfully resist this conditioning to remember our past history and take pride in our accomplishments.

You shills are fighting a losing battle of your own design. And it's hilarious.
>>
>>137227892
>>137227892

Gen Z'er has some words for the current generation
>>
>>137230061
And yet here you are
>>
>>137223056
Well, you Ameriburgers have guns, right? Do what they're legal for: stand up against the government if, what you describe, becomes reality
>>
>>137230213
NOT IF MAINE GETS GLASSED BRO
>>
File: shareblue.jpg (630KB, 1629x2269px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue.jpg
630KB, 1629x2269px
>>137223056
Oh look another ShareBlue, CTR, Media Matters disinfo/demoralize thread! Tell Soros Hi for us!

DONT FORGET TO SAGE AND HIDE GOYS
>>
>>137223056
PEAK BOOMER
>>
>>137223056
It's always reassuring when you faggot shills show up en masse. It's a sign that we're winning, because it always happens before a massive victory, like Brexit or Trump becoming president.
>>
>>137223056
>poc
Spotted shill
>>
>>137227817
Ya but he ran over Sand niggers, not antifa, they will never shut up about it.
>>
File: 4Dwinning.jpg (61KB, 591x555px) Image search: [Google]
4Dwinning.jpg
61KB, 591x555px
Despite a bit of bad optics and some batshit crazy driver, Conservatism is still winning the culture war. The left is losing and will continue to grow frustrated as they lose even more. Hell, television writers are even throwing their hands up.
>http://theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
Comedy writers, who have traditionally had their finger on the political pulse and culture in America, are giving up because no one's buying their brainwashing and bullshit anymore.
>“And according to Variety the general theme of the whole panel of writers was, “I don’t really want this job” who complain they are so exhausted trying to win over Trump supporters with there not-so-clever writing.”
In the few days that everyone's been distracted by a little "white man march", Trump has been making unprecedented strides to unfuck our country and end the poisonous PC culture from the left.
>Launched the Telehealth initiative that will provide higher quality healthcare to military members, their husbands, wives, and children and cut down on wait times
>Administration systematically dismantling Affirmative Action from college campuses and removing rewards or "priority" in admissions based solely on someone's skin color so now individuals have to stand on their own merits
>Federal judges (like the one who approved the UtR march and signed off on it) are becoming more conservative every day
While everyone else is distracted, we're getting what we want. We are winning this culture war and taking back our country and it can easily be done in a peaceful, non-violent way if we just stay focused and use our voices at the ballot box just like we did in November.
>>
File: IMG-20170712-WA0017.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170712-WA0017.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
>>137223056
>he spent a good 10 minutes typing this shit for attention
saged!
>>
>>137231731
antisage
>>
>>137231832
I haven't seen faggotry like this in years! Top lel
>>
>>137231731
THE WHITE RACE AND MAINE BEING UNDER POTENTIAL SEIGE IS SOMETHING TO BE BROUGHT SERIOUS ATTENTION TO. THE RIOTS CAUSED THIS TO GET WAY WORSE THAN IT NEEDED IT TO BE.
>>
>>137224076
>POC
A.K.A. just niggers and cucked white people. Asians and Arabs don't give one fuck about the whale who got crushed
>>
>>137223056
>POC are going to do everything in their power to make sure at least a few hundred whites are killed per day
And this is a change how exactly?
>>
>>137223056
How much are you getting paid to shill?
>>
>>137224522
But Anon I'm fucking terrified. Anything could happen.
>>
>>137223056
#notallwhite
#notallrepublican
#stopthehate
#moderaterepublic
#prayforcharlottesville
>>
The next Hitler is going to be non-white and you'll need non-whites to save you.
>>
>>137223056
White genocide is a fear myth of white trash.
>>
the more hatred against whites the more white nationalists there will be, destabilisation of america is always a good thing
>>
>>137224303
sigh. it was always going to be this way.

Book of Matthew chapter 7
Enter ye in at the straight gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
>>
>>137223056
All Americans will be dead soon
>>
>>137232884
FUCK. YOU. ASSHOLE. WE ARE IN IMMINENT DANGER, MAINE IS IN IMMINENT DANGER, AND ALL YOUR NIGGER ASS CAN SCREECH IS "lol u just salty whitey xd". GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>137233050
NUKE THE US PLEASE I AM SO TIRED OF LIVING

DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
>>137225000
>2 weeks
theyve already forgotten about it. game of thrones new episode is coming out in like 12 hours.
>>
>>137226961
kek
>>
File: 1493410534442.jpg (51KB, 555x526px) Image search: [Google]
1493410534442.jpg
51KB, 555x526px
>>137226961
>all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

Replace the pimento with OP's head
>>
>>137227306
jesus this place has gone downhill...
>>
>>137233106
SHUT THE FUCK UP
I WANT TO LIVE A FULL LIFE
SHUT
THE FUCK
UP
>>
>>137233060
Go see a doctor.
Your paranoia is a danger to yourself and to others.
>>
>>137227456
yeah im going to 8ch after today, probably for good... the amount of replies ive had to posts that just REEEEEEEEEd at me without even understanding what i was saying was ridiculous. and these werent subtle points i was making either, nothing cryptic. i thought i was actually talking to bots or something at one point.
>>
>>137223056
>EVERYONE is furious with white people, all white people

um sweetie, a white person died so people are furious at all white people over a dead white person?
>>
>>137233342
LOOK AT ME! I'M TYPING ALL CAPS!
stfu
>>
File: 1498383871966.jpg (60KB, 911x848px) Image search: [Google]
1498383871966.jpg
60KB, 911x848px
>>137229399
>Neo nazis in America are useful idiots
Fucking this. If Azzmador who is high up at the daily stormer can contain himself and not wave a Nazi flag and seig heil every 5mins, then why the fuck are these nobodies doing it so much? I'm convinced that half the nazis that attend these rallies are paid actors.
>>
>>137227593
>tfw white with an 8 inch dong
feels good man. i can literally redpill women with my peenus
women before i fuck them:
>ugh omfg trump
women after i fuck them:
>omg i hate pakis they smell haha
>>
File: tenor.gif (600KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
600KB, 250x262px
>>137233541
there are some whales you shouldn't hunt
>>
>>137224522

SAYS THE SWEDKEK
>>
>>137226660

Oh, killing white people because they are white...

GOOD!!!!

That will just PROVE what we say is correct you utter cretin. Then the white chimpout will commence, you are a fucking moron!!!
>>
>>137227593

Such a fucking PUSSY... you deserve death
>>
>>137228314

PUSSY

Then go and fucking kill yourself you fucking little BITCH
>>
File: laughing_crocodile_whores.jpg (54KB, 193x182px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_crocodile_whores.jpg
54KB, 193x182px
>>137224280
>>
>>137228984

WHO WILL NUKE THEM?!?!, YOU ARE ARE A SERIOUSLY RETARDED SHILL CUNT.
>>
>>137223056
>You thought you were trying to prevent white genocide, but now the process is going to be sped up faster than ever before.
Oh my god shut the fuck up you utter retard. Do you think massive geopolitical events are actually changed by stuff like this? The white race isn't so fragile that a single incident with a car and one casualty can

And before you try to use these as examples,
>no, Duke Ferdinand's death was not the main cause of WWI.
>no, Emily Davison did not single-handedly save the Suffragettes.
Yes, there are inciting incidents in history, but these wouldn't have meant anything if the events they "triggered" weren't already set in motion by bigger things.

If you sincerely believe that this incident is going to do anything, your mind must think in minuscule terms.
>>
>>137223056
Utilize it. When Muslims kill 100 people the media goes "not all Muslims " , lefties go "I'll ride with you" but when a white man murders one person suddenly it's representative of all whites.
>>
NEW INFO ABOUT NEW WHITE GENOCIDE GROUP JUST CAME IN
>>137234348
THIS IS IT GUYS
>>137234348
RIP WHITE RACE
>>137234348
RIP MAINE
>>
>>137232303
>Arabs literally want to kill everyone that is not them, so its a win win for them

>Asians are working far to hard at getting degrees at MIT and Stanford to ever pay attention or care about politics.

>Niggers looking for we dindu nuffin's from the press so they can push for reparations.
>>
>>137232288

UTTER FAGGOT

GO AND KILL YOURSELF, SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELF SO BADLY... POST YOUTUBE VID OF YOU HANGING YOURSELF PLEASE, I WILL MASTURBATE TO YOUR TWITCHING DYING SOULLESS SHILL BODY
>>
>>137234512
*that one incident with a car and one casualty can destroy it

The last couple of words got cut off there.
>>
>>137224280
This.
>>
>>137224303
Utilize what they do. Always. Think of what they do or will do and how you can use that to reach the goal.
>>
>>137234635

KYS

you are a shill agitator, we need for more white people killed for being white then we will purge YOU and people like YOU. Cunting pussy faggot bitch

KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS

DO IT, NOBODY WILL MISS YOU, NOT EVEN YOUR MOTHER,
>>
>>137223056
>EVERYONE is reacting to this. EVERYONE is furious with white people, all white people, not just some.

The more open hostility, the more people will start to wake up.
Even multi-generation dyed-in-the-wool liberals will eventually start to change their tune when their children start being murdered.
>>
If the Jews are white, then it's morally acceptable to slit the throats of all men and women, down to the last child with Jewish blood. If that psycho in that riot who doused the fire with gasoline and the blood of "innocent" people larps/identifies as a "Right Wing Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Transphobic, and Islamophobic Cis-White Nazi", then it'll be justifiable to gas, tear open the guts, feed their flesh to the dogs, and shoot every kike between their eyes and put their heads on kebab sticks all over the world. Because Jews are white and their is no reverse racism, right goys?

"Sage this post. For the typical tricks of the schlomo will distract the people of the true happenings from behind the scenes." - Adolf Hitler, his last quote before his death in 1945
>>
>>137232599
Your right, there will be two hitlers.
>>
Give me a run down on what has happened in Charlottesville. I wasn't paying any attention last night due to a thunderstorm and intoxication
>>
>>137233162

Not to mention a new Reddit and Morty an hour after that.
>>
>>137235722
So what you're saying is... everything is going to be alright, and I have nothing to worry about? That's all I want.
>>
>>137223056

>people who chimp out get government handouts

This is the climate the Left created
>>
>>137233162
>>137235722
This.
The short attention spans Generation Zyklon is kicking in full effect. Destroy one part of the Matrix ((((Entertainment, Government, Economy))), and it'll fall apart. Currently, the state of (((Controlled Entertainment))) is falling apart in front of our eyes. But the other two parts are withering from behind the scenes, it just takes a watchful eye and a careful ear to notice it.
>>
>>137223056
People aren't furious with all white people. Just the Nazis.
>>
>>137223056
(((Riot)))
>>
Can't dodge the Dodge.
>>
>>137223056
EVERYONE

lol
>>
>>137223056
Jesus if this stuff is legit is still a lone idiot who kill out of rage.

If the medias are always ready to say "not all muslims" the why ALL white people are responsible for this shit?
>>
>>137223056
This was created by the city and the city police. The imported professional rioters. Jews used a mob violate a judge's order. They are going to get sued. look at thee RT videos. We wanted to hear speakers, the wanted to have a riot, they got one, they died.We will not be silent. The helo wasVSP, they were not involved in the scheme thts an accident and the NTSB will say how.
>>
>>137233541
she died of a stroke not the car
>>
>>137223056
>POC
fuck off back to kikebook nigger
>>
>>137223056
If white people allow themselves to be bullied at school or work because they're white and want to act like bitch ass pussies than they are liberal bitch ass pussies anyway. Which fucking one of you would ever let anyone at your job make you feel guilty, let someone insult or assault you, and just take it. If you see a white person that acts like this you need to light a fire under their ass.

To me this isn't even a white supremacist thing. This is a pure racism thing on someone else towards white people. If someone is actually bitch ass enough to treat someone like shit purely because of their skin color they need to be btfo pure and simple.
>>
All these shill threads. Whites peacefully protested and were still attacked. There were no riots just self defense from hateful nonwhites who would attack any pro white group.
>>
>>137236667
And yet blacks and mexicans trash talk all whites. You are a liar.

Whites are hated and told that they will become a minority.
>>
>>137232599
We already know that you fuckwit. that is why we are organising. They want us gone.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (35KB, 601x561px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
35KB, 601x561px
>>137223056
>>
>>137223056
>EVERYONE is reacting to this.
This will be forgotten by Monday morning, drama faggot.
>>
>>137223056
Semi-related, does anyone think Dodge is ruined now? Who is going to buy a Dodge if it performs so poorly in the upcoming civil war?
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.