[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 54

File: hurrah.jpg (7KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
hurrah.jpg
7KB, 236x177px
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/full-scale-india-china-war-likely-soon-says-meghnad-desai/1/1019794.html
"All things that follow now will have a lot to do with what happens in the South China Sea. The US has sent out enough signals. If there is war, it will be a US-China war, with India on the US side, in the South China Sea and in the Himalayas. This trio (India, China and the US) is a very combustible mixture right now," Desai told IANS.

IT'S FUCKING ON BOYS
>>
POO IN NOODLE
>>
File: 37947026394.gif (2MB, 189x252px) Image search: [Google]
37947026394.gif
2MB, 189x252px
>>136276984
Holy shit
>>
>>136276984
~~~FAKE~~~
>>
>>136277785
https://www.google.com/amp/m.economictimes.com/news/defence/china-mulling-small-scale-military-operations-against-india-expert/amp_articleshow/59926577.cms
>>
IT'S REAL
>>
>If there is war, it will be a US-China war, with India on the US side

Why?
>>
>>136276984
Good, China should be destroyed and 90% of its people should be exterminated. Fuck China. They are a plague upon the earth. They misuse technology and pollute. The allies should have never backed them during ww2. Death to Chinks.
>>
>>136278047
If you even need to ask, you are fucking retarded. Go back to flipping burgers.
>>
File: 2e502gl.jpg (31KB, 594x428px) Image search: [Google]
2e502gl.jpg
31KB, 594x428px
>>136276984
POO IN LIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9azRT-FICI
>>
>>136278229
Chinks are pretty fucking bad but I'd rather India nuke them instead of America
>>
>>136276984
CURRY ON RICE!
>>
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=china&country2=india&Submit=COMPARE

Place your bets
>>
China has the world's largest army and now has the same number of destroyers, cruisers, and submarines as the U.S.. China is getting pretty scary.
>>
>>136278229
Yeah id rather have poos than chinks theyre easier to control
>>
File: Bane!.png (144KB, 234x499px) Image search: [Google]
Bane!.png
144KB, 234x499px
Is this really anything new? China and India have been having a dick waving contest over a tiny amount of mountain land for decades.
>>
>>136277921
Christ, why do we always have to be involved with everything.
>>
Not gonna happen. Its all about money. US wont risk trade with china over nothing. It will be solved diplomaticly.
>>
>>136277298
What's this from?
>>
>>136278319
Goddamn you would need a 12 lane designated shitting super highway for that.

Jk india hope you win :)
>>
>>136278617
>>136278749
Both sides are not backing down
They are both fighting over land that china thinks is theirs.
When it belongs to the poos
Its another south china sea but india ain't having any shit from the chinks.
>>
>>136278782
The Shining m8
>>
>>136276984
>American troops being sent in to die because Poos wanted control over Poo Mountain

FUCK. THAT.
>>
File: wapr.png (190KB, 626x470px) Image search: [Google]
wapr.png
190KB, 626x470px
Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Chinks. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.
>>
>>136278560
> 666 helicopters
India has it in the bag
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg (75KB, 642x923px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg
75KB, 642x923px
>>136279146
Into the fray, we go again.
>>
>>136278338
This is true, someone other than America has to nuke China. America has too high of a warmonger score already. It would be ideal if China attacked first, that way the West could jump in as a 'defensive ally'. Upon victory we can carve up their nation into smaller chunks. Really though, China should have been crushed before they annexed the Tibetan plateau. Stupid hippies fucked everything up and let China have too much ground.
>>
>>136278932
Its a nothing burger
>>
File: 3E6.png (57KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
3E6.png
57KB, 418x359px
>>136279402
Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.
>>
>>136278932
China has always pushed its boundaries against their neighbours. Chinese are a plague that must be purged. For the good and health of the hole planet, 1 billion must die. Who better than China to take the death toll. After that, Africa. The world would be better off with them all dead.
>>
>>136278995
>being this ignorant
>lacking this much foresight
>>
File: ChinaNumbahOne.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ChinaNumbahOne.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>136279824
China will grow larger.
>>
>>136279950
*shudders*
>>
>>136278992
Oh yeah. No shit. Thanks.

reminded me of the dude from Terminator 2, who is holding the dead mans switch bomb. Kinda wanted to edit the two together to make it look like he just never fucking dies.
>>
>>136279824
how come neither Russia or China has taken over Mongolia, the more irrelavant piece of dirt on the planet? is it somekind of glorified border/no mans land? what's the reasoning, they don't have any army to speak of, they are super poor and easy to just take over political, and a great deal is just an empty desert to plant troops in, what gives.
>>
>>136280167
My only guess is that it would cause too much border friction. A 'no man's land' in between two extremely large nations is always for the best.
>>
>>136276984
Shit will literally hit the fan?
>>
>>136280611
what is different in this case between China and India?
>>
File: NFZUnheb.jpg (12KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
NFZUnheb.jpg
12KB, 242x242px
>>136279944
Yeah, because the U.S. has so much "foresight" when it comes to military adventures... just look at Afghanistan right now.
>>
>>136281006
indians want to poo on designated streets
chinese want to poo all over the world
>>
The United State's relationship with China is unlike any other two superpowers in recorded history. Both of our economies rely heavily on each other.
>>
Idiots thinking than India will fight China, let alone join US in conflict against China are as retarded as those thinking China is about to annex Syberia anytime or Russia invades baltics.

Living in a fantasy lala world, though thanks to media, pretty much all perception of reality of people is warped to unimaginable degree.

India and China, despite having their differences, are best bros realizing they are dependent on each other in upcomming world order - thus being part of BRICs and cooperating otherwise. They are each others security the countries will not be topled by "sponsored revolutions", sanctions, military action etc. They are rivals and act against each other on many issues, but they are also geographic and economic pillars supporting Asian establishment and bent on excluding others - this includes US.

India politically likes to play all sides to reap benefits from everyone - China, US, Russia, EU while in reality everyone sucks its cock for little gain, as it is not truly affiliated with anyone and just let them bring gifts and bribe it.

The only war India can fight is with Pakistan and only for political headlines for inner consumption. China courts Pakistan, but in bigger picture there is power that both China and India fear more: US, because if it wishes - it could impose very damaging economical war on each, if they lack support of each other.

Those seriously believing India is in bad enougth relationship with China to warrant conflict are idiots that not only have no perception of in what situation India actually is, but not even able to see the surface of political situation in region given basic facts. The deeper reality even more awaids you - as both China and India rebel against the current credit agencies, monetary politics and credit ratings striving to set up their own. Guess who is their main enemy?
>>
Is this why the China hate psyop threads are spammed?
>>
>>136276984
can we just get this fucking over with already, please?
>>
>>136276984
The Don commands and we obey
Over the hills and far away
>>
>>136276984
Can't wait to build some internment camps for all the chinese americans
>>
>>136280909
No, Shit will hit the Han
>>
File: fan.jpg (99KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
fan.jpg
99KB, 736x490px
>>136280909
>Chinese Fan Dance Battalion
>Poo barrage
>>
>>136276984
On one hand it's good, because both countries are overpopulated and must be cleansed. On other hand there's going to be a huge refugee wave.
>>
I like the way India is trying to lump the US into their war with China. Saying, "Oh yeah, we are going to war with China, r-r-right US bro?"

Fuck that shit, if Pooja and Raji want a war with China, they can fight it on their own, don't drag us into your border war shit.
>>
>>136281006
The no man's land (Tibet) was take by China, now there is border friction and China want's to push it's boundaries further. Russia is more powerful than India, if this was not the case, Mongolia would have been annexed before Tibet and China would be pushing on Russia now.
>>
>>136276984
There will be a first strike by the chinks within 72 hours, they are using their current military "exercise" to mask their movements
>>
>>136281624
typical poo behavior, licking their masters asshole hoping for a pat on the head
>>
>>136276984
less chinks AND less poos.

I like this timeline
>>
>>136281213

Rusbro is correct. Washington would absolutely side with India if a war broke out. China and the US can't go to war with each other without destroying our economies. The price of oil would spike to unimaginable heights as the biggest militaries in the world would demand it all, to fight over oceanic and air superiority so that the ground war would be won.

There would be such a substantial loss of life and disruption of the global economy, it would be realistically avoided at all costs.
>>
>>136276984
FINALLY, IT'S SO BORING
>>
>>136281629
Mongolia is not annexed because no one fucking cares about it. Anything needed from it resource wise, can be got from it directly for cheap as it would be welcome investment to it.

People really should learn geography when talking politics. Kazachstan is the battleground between Russia and China for influence. Mongolia? Can rot.
>>
It's the Street Shitters vs The Canine Eaters
>>
File: IMG_0213.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>136276984
Pakistan will be on China's side though, and Britain will be on Pakistan's side... this will be the clusterfuck of all clusterfucks
>>
Haven't the Chinese historically been militarily incompetent?
>>
File: 1496817542001.jpg (290KB, 922x691px) Image search: [Google]
1496817542001.jpg
290KB, 922x691px
how strong is indias army?
>>
File: 1408928372758.jpg (7KB, 200x291px) Image search: [Google]
1408928372758.jpg
7KB, 200x291px
>post yfw you get the draft letter
>>
>>136281213
Nice assumptions there, Vlad. China is literally putting bases all around India, building roads and dams in disputed territories and aiding its nuclear armed foe. China has global ambitions which are on par with America. Worse of all, the Chinese are next door. India can work with America, or forget about ever being anything other than the Mexico of Asia.

inb4: shanghai poop agreement, broke bank, etc.
>>
>>136281760

Furthermore, China would be more likely to use Pakistan as a proxy for military force. Pakistan could, theoretically, turn up the heat in Kashmir and draw resources and attention from the disputed Chinese border.

>>136281997
Shit, I didn't think about Britain...you may be right there. Ordinarily I'd say there's no way in hell the US and UK would be on different sides, but the current anti Trump narrative would permit that with ease.
>>
>China risking an entire 40% of its export economy with the #1 premiere global superpower on behalf of (half) an island of communists who do nothing and everyone in the world despises

I don't think its happening, fellas
>>
>>136282160
On par with their call-center prowess.
>>
Could this escalate into a world war?
>>
>>136278617
thats because pol consists of a bunch of manchildren who think themselves "enlightened" and "redpilled" about politics, when reality what they do is just the equivalent of a 12 year old a watching WWE match, hopping from one sensationalized headline to the next.
>>
>>136281997
Why would they be on the side of Pakistan? I thought the UK pretty much does what the US tells them to do.
>>
>>136282394
yes, amerilards could use it to fuck best korea and chayna. there are bigly yuge golf courses in mainland chayna
>>
>>136276984
god please let this happen

chinks and poos nuke eachother to death

earth saved
>>
>>136282513
US supports pakistan
>>
>>136282160
Over 9001 shittons strong
>>
>>136282043
Historically, they had been the most competent military of all, and in fact fondation of most whats known in modern military - way more advanced than Europeans and north Africans.

The downfall happened because of mongol occupation dinasty and internal strife, where they missed the industrial revolution. Poor performance in WW2 and post it is pretty much defined by economical weakness and political situation. China`s biggest complex was that of injustice that happened to it in the past few centuries and strive to catch up so that never happens again. So its kinda hard to extrapolate past to moderne situation, as theres little connections.

Current Chinese military seems decently equipped and competent enougth, but its not conflict tested. If anything it needs small war at any cost somewhere to test and improe its doctrine, logistics and tactics - kinda like we do in Syria atm using it as big poligon for our modern weapons.
>>
>>136282607
How do we simultaneously support Pakistan and India?
>>
File: 1478557034189.jpg (61KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
1478557034189.jpg
61KB, 600x551px
>Be Pajeet
>Work for Indian Espionage Division
>Call Chinese Strategic Rocket Forces
>"Hello, Theese iz Dahn frooom Meecrosoft. We are need to oopgrade your computorz."
>Gain access
>Deactivate the atoms in the nukes.
>???
>Victory
>>
>>136276984
no way the joo signs off on this shit. I don't see it.
>>
>>136282212
Good goy, just keep sending India money and bribes recieving in responce their vague smiles of assurance. US is no ones ally, its biggeset threat to the world and to developing economies countries the most as they, in particular India too - are threat to it.
>>
>>136282607
wtf, since when?
>>
>>136282709
You already did! Who built China to be what it is?
Now just watch it play out.
>>
>>136282686
what's russia's stance? aren't you allies of both?
>>
China has been training to take the Siliguri corridor for a while now. They're pretty serious about territorial disputes. That, alongside the recent military showmanship by Xi where the army was out in full combat gear (not cerimonial gear like normal) and was pledging allegiance to the communist party, not the people of China, big difference. They are showing off their combat readiness, though it's just for show since they have virtually no real world war experience.
>>
>>136277298

still sucking
>>
>>136276984
Can't it just be India and China? I don't wanna die in a nuclear fireball
>>
>>136282709
Jews always support both sides
>>
I work for the Nepalese secret service.
China and India are not going to war. We have an information that China will have some kind of deal with Bhutan and it will ask India to back down from it's "claimed" territory.
So don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>136276984
I hope they wreckt all the poos
>>
>>136281997
Good. I can't wait to kill the eternal Anglo.
>>
unlikely, but a war is coming. US is butthurt again so a new commander in chief has to kick some ass somewhere.
>>
File: ciafactbook.png (7KB, 772x125px) Image search: [Google]
ciafactbook.png
7KB, 772x125px
>>136281948
> Kazachstan is the battleground between Russia and China for influence
Wrong.
>>
>>136282265
Exactly, though Trump does have supporters here, as well as property
>>136282513
The history between us and our two former colonies (that used to be one until we forcefully introduced Islam to India) gives some hint to where we stand, huge amounts of our population are expats of India and Pakistan, but the Pakistanis are the ones with the money
>>
File: India nuke.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
India nuke.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>136276984

India has enough nukes to blow all the coastal cities of china into the ground.

China has much more to lose in a war. The Chinese Communist Party is xenophobic and stupid.
>>
>>136283060
>that flag

When did Easter Island take over a landlocked Asian country

Did Chile approve this? I hear helicopters
>>
>>136283033
Don't worry burger, we'll nuke them before you know it.
>>
>>136276984
>it will be a US-China war, with India on the US side
Madness. Pure madness.

Let these 4 billion faggots fight it out (and thin out their ranks) without dragging us into this shit. What single piece of anything in India is worth fighting China for?
>>
>>136283308
>>
>>136282890
It goes without saying, there are no friends in geopolitics.
India and US just have a common goal now. China made sure that India had no other cards left to play but suck up to America.
>>
>>136282709

How did we simultaneously support Iran and Iraq?

It's all about money.
>>
>>136276984
Out of all the possibilities for starting WW3, Who woud've thought it will be to defend the land of poo
>>
>>136283060
Bhai mere momos laa do jaldi se jo order kiye the
>>
China is spoiling for a fight at the moment.

Seems they want a war against somebody.
>>
Rooting for an all-out India-China war just to see 2 huge slaveholding empires duking it out Old Testament style.
>>
>>136283413
Non of it, but what do you prefer? Porkies and rice or street shitters?
>>
>>136282305
About the opposite trend is happening now. China, unlike US, is country centured on itself and the biggest developing market it orients at is Chinese market. The stuff YOU, Japan, US and EU produces goes to China. China already 2nd place market after US and growing - with economy reshaping to supply itself and service sector. So exports, it can actually risk or eventually scratch. Its self independent, while in opposite world depends on opportunity to sell shit to China.

The real factor standing out though is China huge need for resorces, so it cant be completely "middle kingdom mode" shutting it from outside world. For that they are working hard to secure African resources, as well vital to them South chinese sea.

They will risk conflicts, and eventually - conflicts in particular Africa will be inevitable: since other countrie will rival for them too. Currently China is depends on Australian resources much and controlled by US sea ways - so vulnerable from that aspect, this is one of main reason they try to establish dominance in own sea region too: its inevitable and not question of affordable risk, but survival.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>136276984

Awan(Pakistan IC) got intel about India from the DNC(Who is allied with China).

[KB Threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

WW3 is very likely going to be [Pakistan vs India vs China]. The DNC can now add "starting WW3" to there long list of problems.
>>
File: 1484592341374.jpg (217KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484592341374.jpg
217KB, 1023x768px
>>136281081
But goyim, you haveto die over street shitters so the US can maintaing the global jewish cabal in earth, stop being shortsighted.
>>
File: geography.png (1MB, 767x797px) Image search: [Google]
geography.png
1MB, 767x797px
>>136281948
>>136283178

>People really should learn geography when talking politics
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>136276984
for country, for God, for doggo
>>
File: Nuke_Pepe.gif (349KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Nuke_Pepe.gif
349KB, 300x169px
>>136276984
We've had a nice time lads
>>
File: 1459144576692.jpg (211KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459144576692.jpg
211KB, 682x1024px
>>136276984
>a very combustible mixture
>>
>>136283441
>India and US just have a common goal now. China made sure that India had no other cards left to play but suck up to America.

and it seems China doesnt care. they think they can take on India easily even if India has backup.
>>
>>136283651
>DNC(Who is allied with China).
Fuuuggggggg
>>
>>136283479
It's proxy war between China and US. Korea and India are just staging grounds. Once it goes live you'll have Iran/Pakistan taking out aggression with us/China busy. India will have a two front fight, get wrecked. Japan has been slowly building up waiting for this powder keg to establish their empire once more. Russia will take the US WWII style approach and profiteer off all sides until provoked. The only real winner in this scenario is Australia as they will end the war with their emu army
>>
>>136283368
huh?
>>136283489
POO

Anyway, Russia is an ally with both China and India but it will side with China if US sides with India and war happens. And there is Pakistan, US cannot drop Pakistan and let China have full control of it just like that. So India will be fighting in many fronts while US will be covering India on South China Sea only while India will have to fight Pakistan and China at the same time.
So the war itself is highly unlikely and India will back down. Screencap this.

Poos are fucking losers. lmao
>>
File: India Nukes Ready.jpg (94KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
India Nukes Ready.jpg
94KB, 620x388px
>>136276984
>>136281997

UK would be on India, America's side as always. Japan, Australia, United Nations would also side with the US an India, because they're democracies and China is an evil communist regime.

Pakistan is a small rogue nation known to harbour terrorists.

China is making a grave mistake.
>>
What if the war does happen and at the end, in 2020, India is the only country left with some resources. India superpower by 2020 might actually be tru
>>
File: REEEEEEE.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.gif
2MB, 322x322px
DO I NEED TO GO INNA WOODS!?!!?
>>
>>136283766
As I've said already, China's ambitions are on par with America if not more.
>>
File: We have to talk.png (205KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
We have to talk.png
205KB, 750x1334px
Also, is this thing at play right now?
>>
File: 1501544818960.jpg (88KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501544818960.jpg
88KB, 768x1024px
>>136276984

>>136276984

We were warned!
>>
>>136283923
>2nd stage is poo brown.
>>
>>136282905
google US-Pakistan alliance

I keep getting "upload failed" error when i try to upload an image
>>
>>136283967
Kek. Australia and India become the worlds two competing superpowers. That timeline will be fun
>>
>>136283865
>Anyway, Russia is an ally with both China and India but it will side with China if US sides with India and war happens. And there is Pakistan, US cannot drop Pakistan and let China have full control of it just like that. So India will be fighting in many fronts while US will be covering India on South China Sea only while India will have to fight Pakistan and China at the same time.
>So the war itself is highly unlikely and India will back down. Screencap this.

The war is too complicated. It just can't get off the ground. Won't happen.
>>
>>136280132
>Miles Dyson still in standoff with LAPD 25 years later.
Glorious.
>>
>>136276984
I guess they forgot their last war with China when America was too busy with other shit to care.

Poos are on their own. If they thought they could prod China and then run bawling to the USA if they got roughed up a little then they are gonna go through the humiliation of last time again.
>>
>>136276984
>i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-f
>>
>>136281997
>cluster fuck of all clusters

You dumb paki you had one job. I am disappointed in you.

This is going to be a shitstorm.
>>
>>136276984
That's going to kill a lot of people. I don't doubt both countries are doing this for that reason alone.
>>
File: no.jpg (126KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
126KB, 1200x750px
>>136284045
shit
>>
>>136278565
Same number but way less tech
>>
Poo-in-foxhole
>>
>>136283960
delusional poo
>>
We would provide support to India but there is no fucking way we would ever take part militarily unless other countries joined in first. China has us by the balls financially.
>>
>>136276984

While I fully support India and China buttfucking each other back to the stone age, the US should remain neutral. What benefit is there in the US stepping in, other than alienating large trade partners on either side?
>>
File: 688482318.jpg (92KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
688482318.jpg
92KB, 610x343px
>>136276984
>Please disable your adblocker to...

How bout you fuck yourself?! :D
>>
>>136278617
>http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=china&country2=india&Submit=COMPARE
Kashmir?
>>
>>136284045
>the Star will gorge itself on poo
>>
>>136284440
We are already making progress. We leaked the last episode for GoT.
>>
>>136283960
>India is the only country left with some resources
you know we have chemical fertilizers now right?
>>
>>136284193
Indeed it is.
Plus we cannot ignore the billions of dollar of trade between China and US and the rest of the world. They cannot outright sanction China and created economic hardship to them because most of world factories are there. So US will have to act as a proxy if war happens. It cannot get directly involved in it.
Liberalism was a good idea for China after all.
>>
>>136278782
The Shining
>>
File: 1501484358086.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501484358086.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>136284580
damn.... Considered me poopilled
>>
>>136284488
Financially? Nothing like a war to set the ledger straight.
>>
The question that gives me pause is whether or not Pakistan would join in on China's side. They've been looking for an excuse to fight India for decades.
>>
>>136279824
it's refreshing to hear a leaf speak this way
>>
>mfw the war breaks out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
>>
>>136276984
>India on the US side
Fuck that, I want to be on China's side
>>
>>136277181
Fpbp
>>
>>136276984
india doesn't even have to fight. just wait for china to invade. chinese soldiers will be so busy slipping on shit, they won't be able to fight. china will just give up.
>>
>>136282969
Essentially or stands summs up to : Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend. The enemy being US, in terms of being sole world superpower, putting both China and Russia at risk, thus forcing them to become natural allies - both polically and miliary, to establish multipolar world.

A most recent example: the new US sanctions against Nord Stream gas pipes create to push US gas to European markets, pretty much forces Russia more to hands of China where we completly reorient our markets from EU to China, selling resources there as well investing money and trading there instead of Europe.

Politicaly wise Russia and China will support each other on all major issues, military wise we add to each others weight - but for Russia will not join in on Chinese conflict with US/Korea/whatever - but will prevent escalation it conflict to larger sale (i.e Japan and SK joining, major blockade of sea ways, UN sanctions etc), similarly China just is another security for us NATO will not start conflict with Russia.

Generally speaking, both China and Russia are indifferent to each other, however geography and facing hostile (and US is by all means hostile to both and does not disguise it, and what happens to US enemies is greatly illustrated by Iran situation and US attempts to force "revolutions" in many countries thus making Clear for China the realities of US policies towards it) opponents kinda forces us together, so at this point we just decide to make best out of it - both economically, resoruce wise, militariy nd politically. There are many big plans for bigger cooperation and integration, but they progress slowly.

The whole BRICs essentially is club of "friends in need", when they remember of each other when they get in trouble, and only have sentiments for each other since trouble passes none of them. Another factor as mentioned in other post - China is in large need of resources, and Russia is only partner guaranteed to be willing to sell them regardless of situation
>>
>>136279146
Yeeeeee haaaaaa
>>
File: Gandhi India Nuke Civilization.jpg (99KB, 625x788px) Image search: [Google]
Gandhi India Nuke Civilization.jpg
99KB, 625x788px
>>136283865

Russia has a special relationship with India. India is far away from Russia and not a competitor at all. So Russia won't do anything, they'll just watch.

China however, is a direct competitor with Russia and a big threat to it's national borders with a potential invasion of millions of chinks in the lowly populated regions of East Russia.

>>136284210

Nope, new defense deals were signed between India and America and the US wants India's help to contain China in Asia.

America's number one rival will be China in the future if it doesn't disintegrate.

India by itself can also take on China if necessary and make it a radioactive wasteland.
>>
File: 1500612022186.jpg (44KB, 638x629px) Image search: [Google]
1500612022186.jpg
44KB, 638x629px
>>136276984
>full-scale-india-china-war-likely-soon-says-meghnad-desai
>india-china-war-likely-soon
>likely-soon

Do you faggots not understand what "happening" means? Stop trotting out non-happenings as happenings. Save it until shots are being fired.
>>
>>136284722
MFW When America goes against all conventions and teams up with China to BTFO the eternal poo.
>>
>>136284495
>What benefit is there in the US stepping in
To make sure that China does not win. To enforce a sovereign Tibet. To make sure those evil fucking chinks are contained.
>>
>>136281213
Neither India nor China have the cultural capital to work together effectively. They are both too corrupt, too bureaucratic, and too authoritarian. Their urge to cheat each other and engage in petty dominance competitions will outweigh their common interests.
>>
>>136284957
B-But Poo's will use chemical warfare. We'll literally be in the shit.
>>
>>136278576
this
>>
>>136284899
see
>>136284884
>>
>>136284884

Wrong, China is NOT Russia's friend at all. Chinks are two-faced double sided backstabbers.

China WILL invade and annex East Russia, just like they did with East Turkestan and Tibet... Russia is foolish.
>>
>>136284899
post your real flag pajeet
>>
>>136285048
https://youtu.be/Yc-Lz08TcvI
>>
>>136283479
And from this a manure shall arise and soil the earth anew.
To see two naturally anti-islamist powerhouses go at it will be a sad day however.
>>
File: every_single_time.jpg (56KB, 700x481px) Image search: [Google]
every_single_time.jpg
56KB, 700x481px
>>136276984
Sage all happening threads forever.
>>
>>136283178
Please stop posting when you litterally have no idea of the subject. Kazachstan is very rich for resources, valuable rare earths and uranium in particular and both Russia and China try to vie it for themselves, both politically and economically. Chinese influence in Kazachstan, even though its ex-soviet country is huge atm.
>>
>>136276984
It's going to be like watching two half-retarded fat kids fighting each other
>>
>>136285142
The captcha I got
>>
>>136285142
No offense though, do you guys have chemical weapons to use? Would rather see Chinks gassed.
>>
>>136285006

If China and India go to war China will come out on hard times no matter what and Tibet is meaningless. There's no reason for the US to put our citizens through the meat grinder for them. Our economic and diplomatic goals will be satisfied by the war itself. Staying neutral is the best possible course of action.
>>
>>136285224
We'll that answers my question.
>>
>>136284899
>India by itself can also take on China if necessary and make it a radioactive wasteland.
No one wins in a thermonuclear exchange retard. It's why the Russians and the Americans never went to direct war.
>>
>>136285092
show your flag pajeet, you're fooling nobody
>>
>>136285247
Weren't we neutral in WWII up until a certain year?
>>
>>136283628
Living next door to me? Probably Indians. I've known plenty of Indians, and as long as they're rich and Sikh, then they're good neighbors.

But an India vs. China war absolutely does not need US participation. If nearly a third of the earth's population wants to kill each other, this is one of the most important times the US has to step the fuck away and let them do it.
>>
>>136285237
No. Have decent ranged some 90 nuclear warheads tho. Which we can launch from air, water or land.
>>
>>136285365
you know they'll get involved anyways
>>
>>136276984
Would be bad ass if they nuclear bombed each other and got rid of the 2.7 billion people between them. More room for the rest of us. Add in Africa and the Middle East by a few spare nukes and the earth would be better off with 4 billion less people.
>>
>>136284899
>Russia has a special relationship with India. India is far away from Russia and not a competitor at all. So Russia won't do anything, they'll just watch.
>China however, is a direct competitor with Russia and a big threat to it's national borders with a potential invasion of millions of chinks in the lowly populated regions of East Russia.

Bullshit. Modern Russia doesn't care much about poos.
China, on the other hand, is a vital partner. First off, it's no military threat, China is unable to reach Moscow to threaten Russia, and the border between the countries is really short. Second, China and Russia work towards the same goals, and the resources China needs it gets from Russia. China already included Russia into the OBOR project, there is no threat to talk about. Since the sanctions hit, Russia has been leaning towards China more than ever.
>>
>>136280167
Mongolia is the birthplace of humanity and a sacred place. Both Ruskies and Chinks know better and respect it.
>>
>>136276984
What ever, lets go.
>>
>>136285385
That'll do. Chinks have nukes too I assume. India needs Biological and chemical capabilities next imo.
>>
>>136283441
You are posting in a thread commenting something Brithsh "indian" said in wishfullfilling manner since he wants China and India to burn.

India can afford small scale border conflict with China - as its essentially irrelvant things for inner consumption, however under no situation it`ll join any major military block let alone join US in major conflict against China. To start with, India`s political establishment and control of own country is not stable. China is guarantee third power will not attempt to destabilize it further, since China will not tolerate such influence in their direct vicinity.
>>
>>136285361

Why would either China or India be dumb enough to fuck with the US and try to drag us into the war? Whoever the US sides against loses. Both would be happy just to see the US stay on the sidelines and most US citizens would be happy to see a war we didn't have to get involved in for once.
>>
>>136278995
China is waging a Economics war on you,who will buy your product when there will be an economic corridor on connecting literally every country in the asian continent? Your petrodollar legacy is falling and whatever Trump is trying to save is being taken by China,you have to come in the war,India is heading more towards capitalism day by day,soon we will be having business popping up.

>>136279151
Our parliament was designed with 666m area hexagon,British Empire and post Independence indian ministers,many were freemasons,this is just another goy going to fight edition.

>>136281213
You keep saying that shit IVAN but things are far from normal here recently there have been heavy build up of troops in our side as well,heck we have like multiple soldier movements in early morning everyone rallying up with guns,I can hearing continuous firing everyday,some anons in Ind Def forum have reported heavy artillery movements in border areas and whos saying we are shilling a war? Its the Chinese refusing to back off the Bhutanese clay,(A star will gorge itself in clay).

>>136281252
Ummm.. could be there is a heavy propaganda here to boycott Chinese goods.

>>136281624
This is Zog war and hardly we the citizens of world can do anything about it.

>>136283060
>Nepalese secret service.
What do they teach you? How to steal momos and Ramen recipies from Japanese stall?

Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ej3tFOFJmg&t=2556s
>>
>>136283651
Wait what? Please elaborate,there won't be any China vs Pak vs India.
>>
File: 3000.jpg (323KB, 1920x1289px) Image search: [Google]
3000.jpg
323KB, 1920x1289px
>>136284045

`The belly of the dragon will drip water`

Is this to do with the south China Sea, or the contenious issue of the new silk road railway that China wants to build through the disputed teritory by India?
>>
an obvious issue nobody ever seems to bring up is that the modern indian and chinese armies have never really been tested. the US could destroy their lily asses with ease
>>
File: EpVWSTq[1].png (251KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
EpVWSTq[1].png
251KB, 327x338px
>>136285456
>you know they'll get involved anyways
And it pisses me off to no end.
>>
>>136285623
I agree but things happen. Last thing we need is another Yamamoto.
>>
>>136285592
>>136285514
This guy knows.

>>136285653
POO IN LOO
You wont last 3 days if war happens between you and China. kys
>>
>>136283060
>Nepalese secret service
I KEKD
>>
>>136283631
cool, thanks for the perspective russiabro
>>
>>136285819
And where will you be? I country I don't think anyone outside Indian subcontinent even recognizes.
>>
Which country is more battle hardened? Chinks have number superiority like the Soviets in the second world war. But India have Sikhs, from what I've read are damned good fighters. But so were the Germans. If nukes get involved it seems chinks will win through sheer force of numbers. But what do I know?
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>136283060
>Nepalese secret service
>>
>>136286024
*don't get involved.
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (244KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
244KB, 1203x1447px
>>136285653
Chinks, norks and muzzies are fucking rats on this planet.
>>
>>136285874
any random burger over the age of 15 can probably kill the biggest, strongest member of the nepalese secret service with his bare hands. lactose intolerance is a bitch
>>
>>136284045
fuck

the star will gorge itself on clay = china wins
>>
Apparently China has nukes though how many is uncertain it is said to be around 90-3000 of them.
>>
>>136285288
dubs'troof

But theres no way to be certain that either can contain the insectoid rage built up, look at how they treat each other day-2-day
>>
File: pajeet-get-the-nukes-21563867.png (164KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet-get-the-nukes-21563867.png
164KB, 500x728px
>>136285514
>Bullshit. Modern Russia doesn't care much about poos.

That's the point. India is not direct threat to Russia, but Russia does care a lot about trade deals which has helped Russia in bad economic times with sanctions from America and Europe.

>China, on the other hand, is a vital partner. First off, it's no military threat, China is unable to reach Moscow to threaten Russia,

See that is the mistake you ignorant russians make. The same fate will happen to East Russia was did with East Turkestan and Tibet when CHinese get the opportunitiy they will send in millions of Chinese to East Russia and effectively annex it.

There are too few Russians in East Russia... it's a done deal. Just like how China now tries to annex the South China Sea.

Russia is just a tool for the Chinese Communist Party. You're an old power in decline and have everything to fear from a rising China that wants to annex land and resources.

>>136285133

Post a real flag leaf.
>>
>>136286124
>american education
We are not lactose intolerant
>>
File: 1492084636879.jpg (97KB, 436x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492084636879.jpg
97KB, 436x512px
>>136276984
Oh for fucks sake.
>>
>>136279482
Yeah, pretty much this. They need to be dealt with by another nation, for sure.

Good luck, poos
>>
>>136286024
>Which country is more battle hardened?
Probably India, they were duking it out with the pakis some time ago, they have a good reason to be well-prepared.
>>
File: 6.png (529KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
529KB, 1015x1527px
>>136286120
agreed.
>>
Ok whoa whoa whoa. Lets not get ahead of our selves. Do you idiots realize who the real winner would be, after all this? The same damn bankers, and Rothschild Scum that funds both sides of a war, then magically obtains more wealth and power at the end of it.

A WW3 would just be another jew funded war. Get those idiots out, and hung for disruption of countries and nations. Then we can discuss what the hell to do.
>>
>>136286024
Sikhs are less than 2% of the population though
>>
>>136281997
Don't be fucking daft, India is part of the commonwealth.
>>
>>136286124
Nepal is the Mexico for Bangladesh who is Mexico for India. The only good thing about them was it being a Hindu country. And they changed that.
>>
>>136285743
Nah look at the Doklam region its literally like a belly dropping water.
>>
>>136286124
Any random burger who can't even breathe in +0 altitude cause they are disgustingly overweight would probably suffocate in Nepal.
>>
India and China have over a billion people each. So, a brutal land, or nuclear war would be great for the environment.
>India is part of the commonwealth.
Could y'all be anymore archaic? ffs join the 21st century.
>>
>>136286252
Why are you ashamed of being Indian? Just post your flag, we all know what it is.
>>
>>136286024
>its a Burger compares every war to WW2 episode
>>
>>136286314
fuck off wong, chinks are a disease
>>
>>136286252
Poos are chimping out at Russia to fix their fighter planes for free.
And Russians really hate you for that you cheap fucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9xxsyOeIu8
>>
>>136286252
Maybe sometime in the future it might happen, not gonna deny. But not until the US is dealt with. Before that happens, and that's not gonna happen any time soon, China can't afford to alienate its allies.
But Russia knows that and in its dealing with them doesn't ally the Chinese to build our parts of the infrastructure.
>>
>>136285514
>>136286252
never thought I'd say this, but the ancap gets it. Russians seem to profoundly misunderstand the Chinese. They're literally a different kind of conscious mind to ours. US and USSR at the height of the Cold War had way more shared values than your fair-weather chink friends ever will. They're a sociopathic plague on this earth with no honor or respect for human life. They treat their own countrymen like animals - how will they treat you?
>>
>>136285592
Your comment is pretty confusing...
Secondly, China has played plenty of games within India through Maoist uprisings.
> however under no situation it`ll join any major military block
That's why India is in the process of signing LEMOA, CISMOA and BECA. And, India is sending their NSA to the US every 6 months just for show. Meanwhile, we have joint exercises between Japan, US and India in South China Sea.
It's like I'm reading some shitty opinion without any actual substance.
>>
>>136279824
>hole
>>
>>136286602
Look at this baby trying to fit in
>>
>>136281760
>The price of oil would spike to unimaginable heights

As long as it is still sold in US Dollars while it spikes, that's OK with (((them))).

https://ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system/

http://ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-part-2/

https://ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system-part-3/

http://ftmdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Preparing-for-the-Collapse-of-the-Petrodollar-System-Part-4.pdf
>>
>>136286396
>Doklam
Seems legit. Thanks
>>
>>136286563
I'm pointing out that both sides lose in this scenario. You think your absolute true enemies are the Chinese? Yes they are roach scum and should be dealt with. But not now.

Your enemy is the one whos been funding BOTH FUCKING SIDES of every way since Napoleon.
>>
>>136286514
Better than comparing it to all those wars you fought in. Can't be too mean though, you'll have to use your one and only med-kit.

on a serious note, its better than comparing it to our civil war because barely any Americans are educated on it let alone a foreigner. Wars in the middle east and Vietnam are basically the same Guerilla shit so. If you have a better comparison do let me know.
>>
>>136285019
They dont have to work with each other at all. All they need to do is secure both exist and are independent nor aligned to third outside powers. So can all the conflicts they want on surface, but in Asian space they want own regional dominance and those interests are pretty clearly divided.

They are not bitter rivals, same way as China and Russia arent despite constant insinuation of it from westerners that wish it were so. They want to be kings in their own backyard.

India though currently, is not really in position to be active political players as it has too many issues on its own. In general, to understand politics of countries one has to understand their situation, and many miss it completely speaking about each ambitions not realizing Chinas only real interest is China and India`s is how to feed its people and not have internal conflicts.

If i were wary of an Asian country, it would be Japan in 50 years.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>136286396
PIC related for better picture.
>>
>>136278047
India and China have very tense land disagreements. China and India have stationed military personal throughout these areas.
>>
>>136286612
>They're a sociopathic plague on this earth with no honor or respect for human life.
That's great, honestly. They don't resort to this "muh democracy" bullshit when dealing with us. Nobody bats an eye when the US arms terrorists, supports dictators, and then dares to shit talk Russia. Chinks might be humanoid insects, but at least it's possible to do business with them, they are not hypocrites.
>>
>>136286563
then let poos wipe them out. no more jewish wars
>>
>>136276984
Chinks removing chinks....i See no concert here
>>
Like honestly, I am baffled on why the hell isnt the response is to jail the bankers, and hang em. Before we have another major war.
>>
>>136285819
>You wont last 3 days if war happens between you and China. kys

Nepal please.
>>
>>136286800
I hope you resit the Chinese menice with all your might.
I also hope that the British back you as you have us, as I would.
>>
>>136286784
>If i were wary of an Asian country, it would be Japan in 50 years.

why?
>>
>>136276984
>War with a big trade partner

Jews would not allow this.
>>
>>136276984
This is fucking wrong

He doesn't say "Hurrah"

He says "H-hooray" *weakly
>>
File: 765767.png (276KB, 624x426px) Image search: [Google]
765767.png
276KB, 624x426px
>>136286705
You should have been fed to the hogs nigger
>>
>>136287087
just saying what it is
nothing personnel
read the OP's article, even that guy said not to treat Chinks like Pakistanis. They are different people with highly advance weapons. Unlike yours which you get from Russia when they phase out for newer generation.
>>
Poos > Chinks any day. I wish they would both leave the USA but at least Indians have souls. Chinks are human termites.
>>
Please, stop calling happenings until it's actually happening. Ffs, nothing will happen, as usual.
>>
>>136286895
I get what you're saying but I have a different take on it. The USA does do all that shit, and Russia has done heinous shit too (like what Putin got his KGB pals to do to your own people during his rise to power).
But the difference between the two of us and China is that all that evil stuff is detested by most of our nations' citizens. The Chinese have a culture where sheer evil and not valuing human life is right out there in the open, mainstream, and accepted. Maybe that's less hypocritical, but it's sure as fuck not the culture we want dominating the world.
>>
>>136285092
And we will welcome the day they invade, since at least then someone will live in those uninhabbiten populated by bloodsucker swarms and swamps areas. If anything, we should tell at UN "someone please invade Siberia!" since we have no possibility to populate and develop it ourselves.

You have no idea what you talk about. China has itself 70% of its territory that is not at cost being shit useless land, last thing they want and have willing people to is to invade a cold, uncomfirtable and unpopulated areas in Russia, while they can get everything from there cheaper than cost of keeping it would be.

Chinese north is poorely developed, and at very least its positive for both Russia and China if regions bordered intersect, trade and cooperate - but that actually happens too little. Instead, the Silk path is intend to bring some life to both regions in future, while atm we supply China with resources and even electricity, powering its northern Cities.
>>
Holy shit, the ping pongs are finally going to fight.
>>
>>136287146
Thanks Britain,hope you deal with the Sharia cucks and make them feel sorry to step in the English border.
>>
>>136287325
The difference between US and China is, US is owned by JEWS. and you never trust a jew
>>
>>136287395
I am 100% convinced now that you are a Chinese posting through a vpn.
>>
How come Poos don't molest children in the UK
it's mostly always pakis, when ever I see a Poo it's like watching someone with autism
>>
>>136287395

A lot of countries would welcome the day when Russia's Asian territories are broken off from the European side (west Russia) where 70% of russians live.

But that would be a bad day for Russia and Asian stability. India has no interest in that and is not a threat.

China is the number one threat for Russia's land in Asia. For proof you can check recent history of Chinese annexations with false historical claims (they make up claims to justify illegal annexations).

>>136287243

You need geography lessons.
>>
>>136287559
idk why you'd think that. That anon has higher level of international relation and geo-politics knowledge than this site deserves.
And this is why we can't have nice things anymore.
>>
>>136282394
2.4 out of 7 Billions in a war it is already a WW
>>
>>136287824
still waiting for your flag pajeet
>>
>>136287522
I agree that who owns the country matters, but would you rather have the world superpower be a country with:
1. A few evil rulers and a lot of moral citizens
or
2. A few slightly less evil rulers and a lot of evil citizens
>>
>>136287824
>China is the number one threat

name 1 war where china won over a foreign power
>>
>>136285247
>Tibet is meaningless
If Tibet is so meaningless then explain why China took it?
>>
>>136286709
Wait so if ((someone)) puts two nation in war and thereby increasing the demand of petrodollar followed by buying gold from war torn country ie India and just look at the fucking quantity of the gold hoarded by us,anyone will obviously turn down every piece of gold for a plane ticket.

And hence the whole world gold would be centralized that means no gold backed currency ever,and the Kalgirie plan,the non revolting DNA mated with White DNA means more goys for NWO,tell me why this won't be a possible scenario? I mean we are already bound for September

>tfw memes dictating reality.
>>
>>136287613
That's because muzzies here aren't good enough to qualify for visas and they are the ones doing the absolute majority of raping.
>>
>>136276984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8cN6wZFDA8
>>
>>136287886
You don't add anything with your cock sucking.
>>
>>136286702
hatever
>>
>>136286623
And you miss the point again. India lets everyone suck its dick playing all sides and belonging to none. Military exercises? It does with Russia and even, surprise, China! Military supplies and agreements? Does with litterally everyone. India is Russian best customer as far weapons go too.

I can tell you tales about how shrewd Indian politic relationships are, since i have a friend who spends most of his life there working for Russian gov bribing and blackmailing them to buy weapons.

If you think India is on your side, or on anyone sides for that matter - you`ve been had.
>>
>>136287559
>larps under nu-flag
>assumes others are vpn to try and belittle the sense they make

Retarded hypocrites like you have ruined /pol/. Just kys.
>>
>>136287924
we are NOT getting dragged into a stupid war over some acres of land that's not even ours. this is for china and india to work out

fuck off kike
>>
Fuck off from the future, poo-fugees, just fuck off we're full. -the Anglosphere
>>
You poo in na roo!
>>
>>136287498
Like al countries that have muslims, we will not be at piece until they are gone.
Even China knows this (Uighars)
>>
>>136281213
>screenshot
best post in a while
>>
>>136287613
Too busy avoiding the loo
>>
>>136285197
Then it's a 3 way front. 70% Muslim majority doesn't lie.
>>
>>136287325
>But the difference between the two of us and China is that all that evil stuff is detested by most of our nations' citizens.

For many years, you supported the Iraq war because muh 9/11, even though Iraq literally dindo nuffin. Until the bitter end, 35% supported this travesty, instead of rallying against the Saudis who are probably the biggest supporters of Islamic terrorism in the world. That shit killed more people than we ever did since the break up of the USSR, and boy we did some killing. That's a pretty bloodthirsty attitude.
>Maybe that's less hypocritical, but it's sure as fuck not the culture we want dominating the world.
Well, buckle the fuck up, because all the countries the US did very wrong will eventually rally behind the chinks for their pound of American flesh, whether anyone likes it or not. No hegemon rules forever.
>>
>>136288083
why are you mad pajeet? You don't like to hear the truth? Sad.
>>
>>136288126
I'm all for not intervening. This actually started with me trying to explain to a Rusky why it's retarded for Russia to trust China, or prefer them to the US in the long run
>>
>>136288094
M8 that would be true if we were talking about the US or the EU going to war, but we're talking about India fighting its own war here
>>
>>136278627
Isn't that what a superpower does? Involve themselves in everything?
>>
File: images-34.jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images-34.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
As much as I'd root for the poos, I don't see how they would win.
Mabey the war would break China's already fragile economy.
>>
I told you cunts about this last month and the month before, and for a while.

Here was my thread on it which contains a lot of information you wont find in the news. I have good reason to believe all this. If anyone feels like asking any questions Ill be happy to answer.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134115395/#q134115395
>>
File: big dolan.jpg (531KB, 916x963px) Image search: [Google]
big dolan.jpg
531KB, 916x963px
>>136276984
God imagine them nuking each others slums, imagine the fucking body counts.
>>
File: Dr._Strangelove.png (290KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Strangelove.png
290KB, 640x480px
>>136279146
>>
File: S6.jpg (225KB, 1450x870px) Image search: [Google]
S6.jpg
225KB, 1450x870px
>>136279950

Protecting China's airspace
>>
>>136287924
Are all Americans this self unaware? Do you really not understand why the world doesn't trust you?

I mean you can spout pol memes about the Chinese being soulless insects all day, but that doesn't change the fact that (((America))) has been shitting in everybody's cornflakes since ww1, you've been fighting for Jewish wars since your inception as a superpower.
>>
>>136276984
I'm actually with the poos on this one.

Wreck the chinks boys. Poo in it.
>>
File: 1458756850029.png (208KB, 361x462px) Image search: [Google]
1458756850029.png
208KB, 361x462px
>>136276984
>mfw
>>
File: China slide_4.jpg (137KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
China slide_4.jpg
137KB, 960x720px
>>136288094

>If you think India is on your side, or on anyone sides for that matter - you`ve been had.

You're kind of denying the geographically strategic situation and recent historic actions by the Chinese Communist Party which I explained many times.

You rather trust a communist regime that is known for killing more than 40 million Chinese citizens, that anexed millions of kilometers of territory after world war 2.

You understand that Chinese are two-faced? They say one thing then do a totally different thing behind your back.

With foolish leaders who think China can be trusted, Russia has no future.

>India is Russian best customer as far weapons go too.

Yes and you need that money with all teh sanctions you're getting form other places. Again India is a long-time partner with Russia.
>>
>>136277785
>one of the top posts in every thread with real news is a >1 post by this ID shill calling it fake
>always gets a reply with link to proofs
>never posts in thread after that
shills are pathetic
>>
>>136276984
>please proxy war in Africa
FOLLOW THE GUIDE STONES!
>>
>>136288094
Russians are famous for bribing and taking bribes, what's new there? One corrupt shithole dealing with another corrupt shithole.
The issue here is war, and India is not fighting a war for the US or some other force. It is in it to preserve it's own sovereignty.
You seem to think that India signing many key agreements that would allow US to station its vessels and planes on Indian soil does not change the status quo. How different is this from the non-aligned movement?
>>
>>136288195
>>136288197
>>136288279
>>136286800
K time out faggots. You all are aware that this would just be another jew funded war which I have emphaisized alot in this thread. Who the hell actually gains the absolute most from the outcome? The bankers and Rothschild satanists. Can we please have a war in history where those assholes don't get more influence qnd wealther after a major war, by hanging and jailing those cunts first, before we go back to hating each other?
>>
>>136288195
Our President admits Iraq was a mistake. We didn't make Google censor it, we regret it, and we learned from it. We were allowed to criticize it. We have done a lot of horrible things, but we have a pretty good system in place for learning from them - hence why we could elect a President who said Iraq was a mistake.
I'm buckled up. Invading America would make the Vietnam War look like a Disney movie.
>>
>>136276984
Poo on chinks yes!
>>
Why the fuck would (((they))) want China to be the world power last time I checked the chinks weren't exactly fond of (((them)))
>>
Hope China and India both get fucked.
Hope we don't take in any "refugees"
>>
>>136288371
The opposite would happen. A giant war financed by debt is a rite of passage once achieving mature industrialization. Scary.
>>
>>136288811
Nothing is funnier than watching a chink and a kike bartering. They can barely hide their contempt for each other.
>>
File: blocks your path.png (479KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
blocks your path.png
479KB, 600x800px
When can we expect to be drafted?
>>
>>136276984
Goodbye pajeets, it was a good run.
>>136278229
>>136278315
>>136279482
>>136279944
>>136280611
don't you think you should go back home and help defend your land, kumar?
>>
>>136288375
Do you actually expect there to be a general war in the region or is just looking dicey?
>>
>>136288837
You know the globalists are licking their earthworm-shaped lips just thinking of all the INFOSYSfugees they could sneak in under that pretext.
>>
>>136289024
you don't pull up an archive from a month ago over something you think is only "dicey"
>>
I honestly wouldn't mind taking in 10000 chinks at most I mean at least they try and help the economy.
>>
>>136288569
Blame us all you want, the whole western world always goes balls deep in everything we do. Maybe y'all shouldn't be such cucks.
>>
>>136288644
post your flag pajeet
>>
>>136288375
This post details how a fight between india and china will quickly become an India, Nato vs Pakistan and china.

The U.S and likely other nato members will be fighting through Afghanistan against china and Pakistan, they will also be training insurgents.

Tensions with Iran will rise and Iran will invade Afghanistan to attack NATO troops and supply lines and to offer support to pakistan.

Saudi Arabia will be called on to blockade Iran and Pakistan and to provide air support, it will also be used as a nato base, think of arms deal that Trump signed with the saudis. This was all seen well in advance.

I work in the Australian government and have contacts all over the world, inside military and government organisations. This is much bigger than you all may think at first.
>>
>>136285874
let's hope their war tactics are better than their profanity skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkhsF7K2ui4
>>
>>136288223
you are deluded if you think russia will ever trust us again
>>
>>136289024
World War 3
>>
>>136289233

They never did in the first place. No great loss.
>>
>>136288760
>Our President admits Iraq was a mistake. We didn't make Google censor it, we regret it, and we learned from it. We were allowed to criticize it. We have done a lot of horrible things, but we have a pretty good system in place for learning from them - hence why we could elect a President who said Iraq was a mistake.
People have short memories. I'd imagine another meaningless large-scale invasion within a few decades.

>I'm buckled up. Invading America would make the Vietnam War look like a Disney movie.
Nah, it's probably gonna be another Cold War. It's suicidal to invade America, at least when it's not entirely powerless. If China drops dealing the US, it will sow unrest in the country over disappearing merchandise and increasing prices. A bunch of proxy conflicts, attempts on both sides to chip away allies from each other. Hell, maybe you win again, or not. Hard to say now.
>>
SHIT IN POO, DOUBLE-YOU
>>
>>136289309
>who is Yeltsin
Nah, trusted you a bit too much once, got walked over. Never again.
>>
>>136289038
I don't know why I had the Black shit flag.
Kalergi Plan, swarm European countries with gooks,Arabs,blacks.
Asian countries are flatlining by themselves.
>>
>>136289166
t. Chink
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>136289174
>whole western world always goes balls deep in everything we do

Yea like BBC fetish and multiculturalism and feminism and LGBT acceptance.

And you wonder why the white race is dying?
>>
nothings gonna happen
>>
>>136288811
China is an example of censorship, and dictatorship. With a party so corrupt and full of lies. It's the jews wet dream.
>>
>>136285142

How many men of fighting age are there in the kshatriya caste?
>>
>>136283923

Put your fucking ass hole flag back on pajeet
>>
>>136289339

What are trying to tell me, Kek?

What? That it's all kike BS, same as NK or Iran?

Thanks, but we already KNEW THAT.

Kangz.
>>
>>136289728
ID's show you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>136289024
Its not going to be just dicey
here is a quick run down of what I said in the archive >>136289196.

You britbongs are going to be joining in. ANZAC too, there is too much at stake here not to get involved. For ANZ troops, most of their action will be in the south china sea, but some will be heading to afganistan to fight.

I don't know yet whether it will turn nuclear

>>136289158
Exactly this
>>
>>136288811
wtf? (((they))) don't
>>
>>136289839

Sure thing, Riddick.

Been talking to the SpaceAylienz lately
>>
Who would win? Would it be an apoocalypse, or would the poos go Orkin man on the drone colony? Would it let the US finally leave that of the world to them to fight over? How would Straya react?
>>
>>136289313
Yeah I agree. And you're right, the USA has a lot of sins in its recent past, and it will probably give China a huge advantage in terms of allies. So yeah, they might win in the long run. Which horrifies me, and not just in a "muh USA must be number one" way. I'd much rather Russia rule the world than China, for example. Their culture really is inhumane
>>
>>136282352
Annoyingly effective?
>>
>>136289872
I suppose the press won't be able to continue with their russia collusion stories for much longer.
>>
>>136289196

....the growing pains of a globalized world, which is kickstarted by jews and happily maintained by misguided burgers
>>
>>136289158
You do if you got a lot of sweet (you)s and some nice digits
>>
>>136290106
You have your own problems, like a bunch of Muslim commies in the jungle.
>>
>>136289872
>You britbongs are going to be joining in
The 20 remaining soldiers might but I certainly won't be
>>
the only reason for war is culling of population
no muh economic threat no muh sovereignty

when (they) think its time to decrease the population war will happen as simple as that
aint nothing me or you can do friendo
>>
>>136289977
>I'd much rather Russia rule the world than China, for example.

china won't. the world will be multi-polar 'til WW3
>>
File: 1495632416801.gif (573KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
1495632416801.gif
573KB, 480x365px
>>136276984

Fantastic stuff.
>>
>>136289964

Check these

>>136288375
>>136289196
>>136289872

As for who will win? China is very fragile, a lot of diplomats and executive level businessmen are fleeing the country, although you wont hear about that official you can see it in places like canada, nz, australia, ect.

This is going to be Chinas final push to sustain itself. However it will likely collapse and fracture, continuing the cycle of history where it rises and fall. Many millions will die in China because of this. India will likely (if things dont go nuclear) become the new regional power.
>>
>>136289977
>Their culture really is inhumane
Yeah, true. But maybe they'll improve by then. CPC probably do realize that their culture is unpopular among the non-Han people, and they might attempt to make it more importable. It would certainly help them.
>>
>>136290181

* muslims and commies
But then flipland being a chinese financial colony is a bad fucking idea
>>
>>136289196
He might not be wrong,what International banking cartel gets out of this war?

>MONEY
>MONEY
>Two more central banks.

Why do you think NK is being intimidated right fucking now? The situation is same like India China,things are about to get really messy in these two region and the plan of NWO will be complete.
>>
>>136290422
china doesn't impress it's culture and values on others. as long as interests don't impact its bottom line, it couldn't give a fuck what the culture or ideology of other countries are
>>
>>136290102
The press and their fucking narrative have RUINED relations between the US and Russia, now congress wants to push these new sanctions on iran and russia. Russias already chosen to side with China. Also consider that Russia recently ejected US diplomats.

Russia is a whole other story, but the fallout of this war may lead to war in Europe.

>>136290160
You navy will still be incredibly useful.

>>136290106
This war has been a long time coming. This is going to be the hard reset, this is going to be the crisis of our generation, a crescendo to the cycle of history we live over and over again, this is the rise and fall of empires.
>>
>>136290980
>The press and their fucking narrative have RUINED relations between the US and Russia
I'd really like to see some journalist heads roll.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.