[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most far-fetched political conspiracy theories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: my vision is augmented.png (268KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
my vision is augmented.png
268KB, 432x454px
What are the most far-fetched political conspiracy theories that you believe?
>>
>>135927366
That this link explains who is really in charge. http://lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_insomnia.html
>>
>>135927366

Golf Rumors
>>
>>135927366

that anime is real.
>>
That the people with the lots of money do the thingsnd make bad stuFF.
>>
That aliens did indeed crash in Roswell in 1947 and that a shadow government has benefited from the salvaged technology, which it is slowly leaking into the public. Not the meaty stuff like free energy or anti-gravity propulsion, of course.
>>
Soviets infiltrating American colleges and degrading American traditionalism for generations to come
>>
>>135928109
Bold
>>
>>135927679
Who runs that site? Looks like some mkultra shit
>>
File: 4el188tt489z.jpg (176KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
4el188tt489z.jpg
176KB, 1200x900px
>>
jews rule the world because they are genetically superior to all other races
>>
far fetched for normies?

probably that democracy is the biggest scam ever and will lead to the destruction of our nation and people in the long run
>>
I unironically believe "Reptillians" exist. Maybe not actually lizard people, but higher dimensional beings who control politics.
I don't think any politician has been a reptillian though. Possibly Zuckerberg, if he gets elected could be the first reptillian american president.
>>
>>135928784
/pol/ and others have been trying to crack that code for a while. Truly a deep mystery. Goes pretty deep
>>
The government is lying about extraterrestrials. Also, JFK was shot by Oswald acting solo AND accidentally shot by one of the Secret Service agents riding behind him.
>>
File: 1499193241041.png (135KB, 389x416px) Image search: [Google]
1499193241041.png
135KB, 389x416px
I unironically and honestly believe every single word that comes out of Alex Jones mouth
>>
they're making the expiration date on certain products in the supermarket much earlier than it needs to be to expedite the purchasing process
you can eat eggs, like, a week after the date and they don't even taste worse
>>
>>135929896
Vid very related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
Also, hormones in drinking water is not a cooky conspiracy, it's literally true and they want it this way.
>>
File: avoiding estrogen txt.png (1MB, 688x1436px) Image search: [Google]
avoiding estrogen txt.png
1MB, 688x1436px
>>135930632
Yep I took this redpill as well
Why do we have to bend over backwards just to make sure we don't turn into unmotivated infertile fatfucks with tits and wide hips?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.