[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity General! All Are Welcome - Edition!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 59

Hello there! This tread is here for the fellowship of all pious Christians and those with even the vaguest interest in the faith, here on /pol/!

I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend, and enjoying the sabbath!

ITT We discuss the various aspects of Christianity, and share beautiful music and information amongst ourselves.

Starting with a beautiful sermon, "How To Hear God's Voice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK3XjJQwnuQ

And another sermon to consider listening to, discussing How To Deal With Difficult People, based on bible study and with a Christian mindset:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8a2z7RaMpQ&t=27s

Here is a pair of beautiful Orthodox Prayer services, I really enjoy these chants (Not just because I'm an Orthodox Catechumen myself [aspiring convert]), but because of their deep, rich tones:

Long Version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VNdXMFleBM

Short (~3min) Version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coDY-tVYFvY
>>
>>134680136

God bless you OP.
>>
>>134680501
Peace be upon you, my friend!
>>
File: why im antisocial.jpg (76KB, 589x483px) Image search: [Google]
why im antisocial.jpg
76KB, 589x483px
If you would like a hard copy of the bible, I've been quite pleased with this one thats cheap (~$9!) on Amazon. Its the NIV bible edition, so its written in modern english - unlike the KJV which is like reading shakespere. I feel that the KJV is best for in depth study, but the NIV is MUCH easier to comprehend if you're reading it for the first time:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0310411009/
ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Likewise, here is an Orthodox Study Bible which I've also enjoyed:

https://www.amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500737943&sr=8-1&keywords=orthodox+study+bible

>tfw purchased this myself last October at the start of my journey

And here's a link to a free online bible PDF for you to read if you're interested. I personally recommend starting in the book of Matthew (first book of the new testament)

http://www.worldhistory.biz/download567/The_Orthodox_Study_Bible_-_St.pdf
>>
File: pol made me christian 2.png (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pol made me christian 2.png
217KB, 1920x1080px
/pol/ MADE ME A (born-again) CHRISTIAN!

What denominations do we have, representing today?!?
>>
>>134680136
christkikenity is jewish

sage
>>
File: 1500252042420.jpg (44KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1500252042420.jpg
44KB, 640x430px
>>134680136
Favorite Bible version
>>
File: 1500058698087m.jpg (94KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500058698087m.jpg
94KB, 724x1024px
>>134682393
*?
>>
File: computer scientist finds jesus.png (1MB, 1206x3328px) Image search: [Google]
computer scientist finds jesus.png
1MB, 1206x3328px
>>134682038
>>
How hard is it to find a traditional catholic church?
>>
Pater noster, qui es in coelis:
sanctificetur nomen tuum: adveniat regnum
tuum: fiat voluntas tua, sicut in coelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et
dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos
dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos
inducas in tentationem:
Sed libera nos a malo.
Amen.

God bless you all !
>>
>>134683835

Pretty hard. If you're looking for real traditionalists, aka performing the Lating Rite pre-Vatican II, you'd look for parishes of FSSPX. And though they're spread pretty much all over the world, they have only view churches - at least in my country.

So ... yeah it's pretty hard. Too much modernity and pandering to "cool, hip and young" people - while forgetting that it's about the love and the worship.
>>
>>134680136
Protestants are heretics
>>
>>134684078

few*
>>
File: IMG_0896.png (291KB, 641x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.png
291KB, 641x497px
>>134683835
Try Poland
>>
>>134684234
That's redundant
>>
File: christ chan pride parade.png (473KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan pride parade.png
473KB, 680x451px
>>134683846
My brother in Christ and resident of my family's homeland! God bless you, based Germananon!

>>134683835
Anon, I dont know much about the Catholic church, but I know that my church (Orthodox) has changed very little in THOUSANDS of years, less than any other - so they say - from when we were founded my Jesus' original apostles until now. Just remember, my friend, that you're welcome to any Orthodox church, anytime.

Same goes for anyone with an interest in the faith, reading this...
>>
>>134682393
Cool picture bro, whats the backstory?

Regardless, here, have some crusade music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

>Modern English translation
1. Life’s true worth at last beginneth,
Now my sinful eyes behold
The holy land, the earth that winneth
Fame for glories manifold.
I have won my lifelong prayer:
I am in the country where
God in human shape did fare.

2. Lands, the greatest, goodliest, fairest,
Many such mine eyes have seen;
O’er them all the crown thou bearest.
Think what wonders here have been!
From a Maid a babe did spring,
O’er the angel hosts a king;
Was not that a wondrous thing?

>3. Here He was baptized with water,
That men might be pure as He.
Here He let them sell Him later,
That we thralls might so be free.
We had else been lost, I wis.
Spear, Cross, thorn, your praise it is!
Heathens, woe! ye rage at this.
>>
>>134681919

Protestant reporting in. Bonafide solafide.
>>
File: 1500252139534m.jpg (144KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
1500252139534m.jpg
144KB, 1024x704px
>>134685743
Its a Rhodesian technical leading a convoy.
Have another Rhodie pic
>>
File: fuckyourjihad.jpg (3MB, 5136x2988px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyourjihad.jpg
3MB, 5136x2988px
>>134683835
I happen to be lucky enough to have an SSPX church 10 minutes by bike from my house. Also quite alot of young people today. Feels great man.
>>
>>134687035

Oh that's great, you're truly blessed.
>>
I thought it might be nice today - to share our stories of how we ended up doing our best to live the Christian life, and how it has changed us. Below is my story, which I will now bore you with if you allow, please feel free to share your own:

>be raised in Protestant (UCC) family as a small child
>never really enjoyed church or even liked going, I didnt understand anything about the service or the culture, and I couldnt learn about it
>as an ~8-9 year old, all I could do was go to sunday school during the service and learn generic things like Jesus is good, etc, and a few of the most common bible stories

>lose interest in the faith completely
>parents divorce, move to a remote dump of a state shortly after
>enter edgy teenage phase, for the above reasons and now teenage angst, become the ultimate edgelord fedora
>around 2013 or so, the actions of the leftists who embrace my new "faith" cause me to distance from them, I start to respect Christian culture and Christians in my life, although I dont share their faith
>>
>>134687846
>live the heathen life until I'm about 22. I have a great job (tradesman) making very good money, spend my time railing heathen women, playing video games, etc. I'm superficially rather happy but everything lacks meaning. I have no real understanding of the world around me, and nothing has "depth" so to speak. I still feel alone and life is generally meaningless

>Last fall rolls around; and I'm fearing the collapse of my country and an all out civil war around election time. Leftists and traditionalists are at eachothers throats, with libertatians and conservatives screaming from the sidelines. The government is universally distrusted and it feels that society as a whole is filled with termoil. Nothing means anything anymore, and no one knows what happens next

>Begin noticing Christian General threads here on /pol/ inbetween the dank memes and skirmishes with CTR

>Begin lurking in them, discover that I'm quite interested in the Orthodox faith

>Orthodox anons have dank redpills on the world and answer other anons questions well, plus amazing music, and beautiful artwork

>Buy an Orthodox study bible and NIV translation on Amazon, "lets see what this is all about"
>>
File: cross.png (1MB, 1252x786px) Image search: [Google]
cross.png
1MB, 1252x786px
>>134687929
> Discover based Jesus and also the old testament, which clearly explains in an irrefutable way, how the world works. The existance of men and women, and the roles of each. The basic functions of society, of citizens and their governments. New Testament talks about forgiveness of others, how to love the people in your life as yourself, and to be deeply happy

> Experience emotion reading and studying these things which I never have before

> End 9 year rift in my family, feel great internal calm.

> Randomly visit local Orthodox Church for the first time, the people are genuinly friendly. They welcomed me in, gave me some free literature, showed me around, and answered all of my questions. It was one of the most rewarding days of my life.

Now here I am, a devout if imperfect Christianon. I have a wonderful new church family, a sense of inner peace, a greater understanding of the world as a whole than ever before.

This is my story, and I'd love to hear yours as well.

Everyone, lets enjoy eachothers company today and hopefully grow deeper in our faith on this blessed weekend.

"With faith and love, draw nearrrrrr"
>>
File: christianity redpill.jpg (451KB, 1365x2185px) Image search: [Google]
christianity redpill.jpg
451KB, 1365x2185px
>>
>>134687035
>>134686010

You guys end up converting, or was your current denomination your first?
>>
>>134683286
>computer scientist is autistic
Who would've thought?
>>
>>134687846

>dad's catholic, mom's protestant
>never get baptized
>raised 100% secular
>don't care much
>indulge in massive escapism in my teens, for the next 10 years
fast forward:
>be mid 20s guy, look for prupose in life
>try out all kinds of weird and degenerate shit: Buddhism, satanism, pure unspiritual materialism, atheism, Germanic paganism, ...
>nothing helps, life is pointless
>also be theoretical physicist
>experience literal "bottom of the glass"-meme
>get into Christianity through Lewis' "Mere Christianity" an F. Collins' "The Language of God"
>start regularly praying, pray morning prayers, evening prayers
>it's "ok-ish"
fast forward to lately:
>get to know Rosary
>start praying it daily
>somehow has an amazing influence on my life and whole existence: I'm more calm, humble, I feel less hate and anger towards basically everything, I'm less anxious about all things

God has changed my life and I'm not even fully emerged in the practice yet. Can't wait to visit Bible school and receive my baptism.
>>
> Be 33 and misantrophe after alot of shit has happened to me during my life
> Meet a guy through a friend at party
> We drink and bond together that both our jobs suck major balls
> Drink more
> Head out to town
> Great time
> End up at McDonalds with newfound drinking buddy
> Find out he's catholic
> Rail at him for being a christian
> Mention all shit that his God has put me if he exist, he's a pretty shitty deity
> Dude tells me he's so sorry for me, he genuinely feels my pain and shows it. Tells me that God never intends to hurt us, but we hurt ourselves.
> What the hell? For the first time I feel that there's something good in other people, and he makes some sense.
> We talk about his faith for several hours before leaving
> A bit interested
> Start reading about catholicism
> Start listening to hymns and liturgy
> Read the Gospel of Matthew and Gospel of John
> Still not entirely convinced for a few weeks
> Then sit at computer, find amazing grace on youtube
> Listens to it
> .......
> Am hit by an extremely forceful realization what Christ did for me
> What love the Father has for me
> Feels like a dam breaks inside me.
> Bawl my eyes out and confess that Jesus is Lord.
> Some days go by since I am reeling from the shock I've gone through.
> Tell friend that I believe now
> Much gladness
> He introduce me to his family who takes me to mass
> Mass like coming home

2 years and my faith grows. Loving the Lord
>>
How do you deal with so much degeneracy around?
>>
File: the-whore-of-babylon.jpg (338KB, 1826x492px) Image search: [Google]
the-whore-of-babylon.jpg
338KB, 1826x492px
>>134680136
Leave Mystery Babylon. The true church of God does not have a label, it is by his name.
>>
KJV and ESV are the best, use them together.

>>134681919
Baptist.
>>
File: 1500238171965.jpg (387KB, 2092x2096px) Image search: [Google]
1500238171965.jpg
387KB, 2092x2096px
>>134680136
>>
File: 1482077703804 - Copy.png (142KB, 799x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482077703804 - Copy.png
142KB, 799x499px
I prayed to Jesus for a gf for 15 years and it never happened

I prayed to Kek for a new job and 3 weeks later I was starting a new job

Why should I worship a deity that ignores my prayers?
>>
>>134691364
The Holy Ghost entered you. It's pretty great once it happens. Remember that once you have received God's gift of salvation, you'll never lose it.
>>
>>134692249
Stop making something holy unholy
>>
>>134692342

You're not very wise.
>>
File: christ_king.jpg (37KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
christ_king.jpg
37KB, 1024x768px
>>134688954
The Rosary is an amazingly rich spiritual experience if done properly. Beats all the degenerate post-modern lifestyle out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0&t=480s
>>
>>134692249
>Outbreed fags
I don't think that's gonna be hard
>>
What do Christians think of racism?
>>
>>134693275
The Bible condemns racism per sé and says that we are all of one blood, but it also commends all peoples to live in their own nations with their own tongues.
>>
>>134693601
Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>134693122

Yes, absolutely. And I'm infinitely thankful for the people that have brought me to it.
>>
How many of you are looking forward to the end of the ages like I am? This world brings me no joy.
>>
>>134680136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6NyDUMgXoU

So fragile man (Deep down, we all are). A pity.
>>
>>134680136
What do you guys think about https://paulspassingthoughts.com/
It's had interesting posts about the philosophy that has permeated our culture. It's a really hardcore philosophy and logic blog sometimes.
Was wondering if anyone else had heard of it.

I really like his ideas on calvinism, lol.
>>
>>134680136
Wtf I believe in zombie jews and sky daddy's now!
>>
What are you guys stance on learning Latin and Greek?
>>
File: 1499365524384.jpg (103KB, 564x1937px) Image search: [Google]
1499365524384.jpg
103KB, 564x1937px
>>134692249
>outbreed fags
you know... not even mad at it.

But you should still probably repent and ask His forgiveness.

Also, go forth and outbreed fags.
>>
Is it even possible to find an uncuck congregation? Redpilled on white genocide and the JQ, against African aid, realizes mestizo and arab mass immigration is a religious and racial war, etc...
>>
>>134694359
I believe that the Christian morality of sacrifice for the good of others (even of your enemies) is based not only on moral convictions but on the knowledge that has been given to us. And knowledge is power.

In the same way, you will not fight without knowing your enemy first (only trusting that God will give you victory, because my religion or race is the best). It doesn't work that way. The highest ideals of altruism and peace are unsustainable if they deny the realities of the world.

I do not think we should give up personal convictions for the mere duty of obedience. Intellectualism must enrich others to be fruitful. Accepting things without discussion is cowardly. But being your own god is equally destructive. Both are not virtue.
>>
totally backsliding after a year of being christian / getting baptized. anybody else have experience with this?
>>
>>134696816
It happens. Knuckle down and talk with Him, walk with Him. Pray. Simple prayers, like thanks for food - though be sincere. If you recognize you wouldn't be eating without His constant sustaining intervention in the world keeping it orderly (enough), then you know who to thank for the luxury. I often forget, so that's why I say sincerity. When it crosses your mind, give thanks.

Try looking at the same things already in your life in the context of His presense with you. Example, I have chronic debilitating pain. Nearly drove me to suicide. It's not any better - I'm not miraculously healed - but I have been miraculously changed. I don't lament my circumstance, because after reflecting on the condition in light of His influence in my life, it serves some sort of purpose. Maybe it keeps me sympathetic to others where I am often overly analytical, maybe it's merely a reminder to just stop - literally stop, and reflect on Him.

Naturally that's more of an extreme example, but some sort of persistent feature of your life, reconsider it again in light of Him. The more you do these things, the more natural you will find yourself doing it, and I might suggest, the more joyous, peaceful, and generous you might grow.
>>
>>134688897

Grew up with protestant family members. Used to watch old testament cartoons and stuff. Never thought much about religion but attended church on holidays with the school. Became agnostic in my teens because I wasn't interested in discussing god and life after death. More focused on the question "why is there anything as opposed to nothing." Without actually understanding it's relationship with religion and life after death. In my 20s it hit me and i'm born again faith hard as a ten inch dick that won't come down. I don't care much about denominations but consider myself protestant because faith is what saves me in the end. Also I like some traditions from both orthodox and catholisism, as well as their imagry and stuff. Protestant chruches is still numeru uno tho.
>>
last bump for the night

Wish everyone good sleep and God bless
>>
File: lhkgjfdfhcgvjb.jpg (393KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lhkgjfdfhcgvjb.jpg
393KB, 1600x1200px
>>134680136
I think I may have seen an angel. I've seen it several times while daydreaming and thought it might just be some video game character I forgot about. But I did a lot of research into what it wore, and it was all Christian symbolism. Does anyone know a way to tell for sure if it was a real angel?
>>
>>134688954
>get into Christianity through Lewis' "Mere Christianity" an F. Collins' "The Language of God"

I just started reading Mere Christianity on the advice from a previous thread. The book is fantastic. As someone who is at the beginning of his journey its been incredibly helpful. He has an amazing talent for explaining what I would think is obvious but is not always such.

>...it does not think this is a war between independent powers. It thinks it is a civil war, a rebellion, and that we are living in a part of the universe occupied by the rebel.
>Enemy-occupied territory -- that is what this world is. Christianity is the story of how the rightful king has landed, you may say landed in disguise, and is calling us all to take part in a great campaign of sabotage. When you go to church you are really listening -- in to the secret wireless from our friends: that is why the enemy is so anxious to prevent us from going.

and suddenly Church and the need for community made sense to me.
>>
File: image.png (239KB, 400x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239KB, 400x763px
>>134680136
>>134681435
>Orthodox
Gay but not as gay as Cuckolickism
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 6144x2328px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 6144x2328px
>>134681435
>Suggesting people read NIV and not KJV
Retard
>>
File: 1475068274807.jpg (27KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475068274807.jpg
27KB, 554x400px
Sure, I COULD be worshiping a god that MIGHT be the right god among MILLIONS of other gods/spirits/deities/etc that have been a part of human history for millions of years

Or I could be party rockin'

The choice is yours
>>
File: jesus-cheek.png (379KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-cheek.png
379KB, 1380x511px
Does anyone have 'scripture redpills' like pic related?
I am looking specifically for interesting interpretations of Biblical passages.
>>
>>134699531
Describe it
>>
>>134680136 I want to start believing and I was wondering if it is worth going to church in England or not as the church of England is pretty cucked right now. Would I just be better off reading the king James bible without going to church?
>>
File: IMG_1620.jpg (67KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1620.jpg
67KB, 500x525px
GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!
>>
>>134702324
Depends where you are. Don't go to your garden-variety CofE parish. If you can find a Latin Mass or other traditional Catholic congregation, you're golden. 2nd best would be a strongly evangelical church.

Where are you?
>>
>>134702324
If you don't have an authentically scriptural church around your region, then I don't believe it is wrong just studying the scriptures at home, instead. It would be ideal to congregate with other real believers, though. I urge you to try Rapture Ready forums or Christianforums for a sense of community and guidance, if you can't get that in your area, personally.
>>
>>134681919
Converting to Orthodox from Godless communism.
>>
File: christ-chan4.jpg (135KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
christ-chan4.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
>>134681919
Catholic reporting in
>>
File: Angel.jpg (30KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
30KB, 512x384px
>>134702122
It seems female. She wears a female crusader style uniform but with inverted colors. The uniform is black and the cross blue. She has pale blue wings that appear to made out of pure energy. She also holds a golden staff in her right hand with the top part in the shape of a cobra head and a gold bangle on her left wrist.
I quickly drew up a shitty pic-related for reference.
>>
>>134681919
Would best describe as 'born-again' as well, Brother.

Like you, /pol/ helped turn me to Christ. Where before what could have been called "faith" was utterly dead, today He makes me a new creature.
>>
>>134703359
Converting to any Christianity from Godless communism is an improvement.
>>
>>134680136
as a heathen, how do I get a moe and pure christian gf?
>>
Hey, how is every ones day going?
>>
File: 1456038541460.jpg (324KB, 966x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456038541460.jpg
324KB, 966x1000px
God bless.
>>
>>134704069
It could be an apparition from Joan of Arc, thats my guess. And are you 100% positive its a woman, if its not it could be Saint Michael the Archangel
>>
File: deus vuit.jpg (31KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
deus vuit.jpg
31KB, 549x604px
>>134706603
Burn a quran.
>>
>>134707838
>are you 100% positive its a woman
Yes
>>
>>134688954
I'm so glad you're here! Theres a delightful couple at my church who used to be into witchcraft... And eventually they too, saw the light. Welcome my friend!

>>134691364
>bawl my eyes out and confess that Jesus is lord

Haha, I did the same thing. And folks tell me sometimes that I'm one of the least emotional folks they know. Thats a wonderful story, I'm so happy for you, my brother!

>>134692034
Well anon, sometimes theres just not much that you can do about it. I spend my time with my church family, friends and neighbors and GF, comfortably insulated away from all of that. Some were pretty brutally redpilled when I met them, others I've redpilled. We just live the best life possible, pray to the Lord, and live the life we want to live.

If everyone else did the same, there would be no degeneracy...

Sometimes what you can do is extremely limited, so you can just be the change that you want to be, and thats about it...

>>134693818
I need more time, to get my life in order before the judgement comes... Getting there tho, 10 times closer to where I want to be than I was a year ago right now.

>>134695988
I dont know about an entire congregation, but probably 1/2 my church is redpilled as you describe...

>>134696431
Interesting... I dont disagree!

>>134696816
Do what >>134697434 says, and also - enjoy fellowship! I dont know what your situation is now, but fellowship with brethren and believers is one of the cornerstones of the church... We pray together, worship together, eat together, spend time together, etc. I dont know how well I could keep my faith without my wonderful church family. As an Atheist, loving Christian fellowship is one of the things that made my conversion possible; I enjoyed spending time with my Christian assossiates, they were genuinly delightful and had logical answers for all the questions of the ways of the world that they discussed.
>>
>>134697434
2/2

I'd try to find a way to spend more time with your congregation if you have one, are they having any events at the church this week that you've never been to? Perhaps you might stop by.

Failing that, just spend more time in these wonderful /cg/ threads. We're all here to help eachother...

>>134698315
Haha, I'm so making my kids watch biblical cartoons :D

Glad you're here with us, my brother!

>>134700154
Just Amazon'd this, haha. If only I had time to read all these books...

>>134700499
I surely dont suggest against the based KJV, but the NIV is much easier to read and comprehend for the average beginner. Source: BTDT.

I have a KJV tho, and once I make it 100% through my NIV, I'll read that one cover to cover also :)

>>134700745
Keep telling youself god "might" exist. Pic related seems like a pretty real thing for them to do, to me.

>>134700937
I hope so! I'd love to see more redpills dumped ITT!

I have open in another tab, Saint Augistine's various sermons. Probably some good stuff in there, I cant wait to go through them all...

>>134702324
Do you have an Orthodox church nearby, anywhere? I'm of course a little bias, but I think we're much more uncucked than the average church

>>134703359
Welcome, my friend! I'm glad you're with us :)

>>134703972
Greetings, my brother! Such a cute Christ-Chan!

>>134705113
So happy to hear that! Its amazing, I dont think most people here know the power of this board, of the good it can do for the world, and the lives it can touch. Peace be upon you, my friend!

>>134706774
Always better in /CG/ :)

>>134707190
Christ is Risen!
>>
File: IMG_0149.png (518KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.png
518KB, 1280x720px
>>134680136
Yeah, shitposring sure id fun.
>>
>>134711736
>I'd try to find a way to spend more time with your congregation if you have one
Yes, definitely. I sometimes take it for granted that internet is not constitute by anything but shut-ins. Even in that it could do people well to get out, and this is certainly a good an excuse as any.

God is fellowship (father, son, holy spirit). While you won't be forsaken as a recluse - he is always with you - for those truly feeling lost of distant, yeah, the best step is probably to invite yourself to fellowship.

Go to church. Talk among the congregation. Get involved. Share your thoughts, wants. Confess among your bothers and sisters, and forgive your brothers and sisters when they confess in your midst. Where two or more meet in His name, there He is.
>>
>>134680136
>had dog (probably 6-years-old at the time)
>neglected
>put out in kitchen on Firework Night cus dribble and shake, for example
>shift from large corner stair at the top of staircase to get from kitchen to room and play vidya
>rarely took for walkies
>dismiss whenever eating at the table
>mother gave up dog for adoption
>I was (probably) 14 at the time
It's been over 10 years and I still can't get over it. It's the only thing that can make me break down anymore; I am still tourtured with regret. He loved me unconditionally and would wait outside my bedroom while I played fucking video games with the door shut.

I pray to god he's spent his many years with a loving family. I hope one day to find him, or find closure.
>>
We are in revelation 20, the great harvest on who will be the 144000 or the great multitude is almost commercing, if you are not one of them: TOUGH LUCK
>>
>>134712855
144000 is a purely symbolic number. The twelve tribes that will survive are the 12 countries in the three seas initiative. I even had a weird dream where an angel told me Poland would be among the last surviving countries.
>>
>>134712855
You make it sound like UFOs harvesting humans literally.
chaff and wheat are symbolic of humans, reapers of angels. But its not literall pick-and-chose.
or is it?
>>
>>134713094
Sounds interesting. Although I fear my country is already a sinking ship.
Not sure what good God will do me now.

I've given into Esoteric, Occult, and Pagan practices. But, I'd like to think your angel said my country wouldn't go the way of the Titanic.
>>
>>134713094
The 12 tribes are symbolic for 12 disciples of Christ not fucking countries i bet you think the sun,moon and stars are actually sun, moon and stars.
>>
>>134713094
W-was Argentina mentioned?
>>
>>134713249
The tribes in Revelations are clearly groups of people.
>>
>>134712602
This anon gets it!

For anyone reading this who hasnt been to church in a while, if ever - if this sounds nice to you, please stop in! We'de love to have you, and we hope you'll enjoy our company. I lived as an Atheist for about a decade and they welcomed me in.

>>134712611
Believe it or not, I'm right there with you. I had a simuilar story, my mom got me a puppy when I was about 11 or 12 and at the time, my family had just fallen apart (divorce), and I was alone and angry. Poor doggo, like yours, loved me unconditionally even tho I was usually cold towards him, pushed him away, was mean, etc.

I was lucky, in that he's still around (still lives back home, although hes an old doggo now, still as sweet as can be). It might sound lame, but one day visiting my folks, it was just him and me alone, I got down on the floor and gave him a big hug, told him that I was deeply sorry and regretted everything, and would never treat him like that again. He just leaned on me and wagged his tail.

I maintain that based doggos know everything we say, and everything that happens around them. I think he forgave me, probably years ago.

Anyway, as you've clearly repented, I believe that Jesus has forgiven you 100%, and likely, your doggo did also, again, years ago.

You clearly wont do it again, so dont be too hard on yourself.

Most people either have time or money. If you have money, I'd consider giving to a REPUTABLE charity or shelter near you, that cares for animals on the street. If you dont have money, but have time, thats just as well, they can always use volunteers, or you can talk to folks and try to find homes for their animals.

I'm kind of rambling here, but I hope this helps you. I'll pray for your internal peace, my brother...
>>
>>134713190
there's no UFO involved or rapture its simply appointing whose in what group. these people will then start preaching the word of testimony to the rest of the world, revelations is not a sudden event its actually a 1000 year process
>>
>>134713449
eureka people are fallen stars casted down by the evil elohims with lucifer the god and mother of chirts
>>
File: 1405807534050.jpg (17KB, 342x311px) Image search: [Google]
1405807534050.jpg
17KB, 342x311px
So rundown on angels lads?
>>
>>134713449
they are groups of people but each tribe are named after the disciples like peter, matthew and phillip
>>
>>134713607
Why the need to preach?
if a big even happens in the sky everyone from the earth(which is flat, really) would see it and stop disbelieving.

Nothings gonna happen this century trough ;_;
>>
>>134713384
No, but Slovakia and Hungary were in there too. Russia and Turkey do something important and the US does something spectacular and then dies, ironically becoming the most beloved country in history. It had a memorial marked "In memory of the great republic"
I hope this dream wasn't sent by God, because I currently live in the US.
>>
>>134713737
>if a big even happens in the sky everyone from the earth(which is flat, really) would see it and stop disbelieving.
This, this is why they need to preach. people keep assuming something like this going to happen when they even understand the parables written in the bible so end making crazy theories saying this is how it going to go down when far from the truth
>>
>>134713631
>eureka people are fallen stars casted down by the evil elohims with lucifer the god and mother of chirts
Splain.
>>
>>134713872
Tell us more
>>
File: Angelic Hierarchies.jpg (338KB, 1298x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Angelic Hierarchies.jpg
338KB, 1298x1600px
>>134713672
They're breddy scary desu, a single Ophan could BTFO whole legions of Varg's fag gods. Hell even the lowest level angel could do that
>>
>>134713872
> ironically becoming the most beloved country in history
isn't it now?
t.USAphile
>>
>>134714111
/x/ talks a lot about angels.
They're apparently lawful-good, not at all kind and compassionate.
Like generals, very stern, no bullshit. All just service.
>>
Raised catholic having a crisis of faith

Will confession help me?
>>
File: download (13).jpg (5KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
5KB, 149x144px
>>134684673
>>
>>134714274
No, eventually you'll start using your brain for once then become agnostic.
>>
>>134714274
How about talking directly to God in Jesus' name, rather than petitioning mary or any of the saints?

But more seriously, what's bugging you?
>>
File: 1439226466601.jpg (120KB, 573x526px) Image search: [Google]
1439226466601.jpg
120KB, 573x526px
>>134692249
Noice. I need to fill up my lewd christchan folder.
Seems to piss them off real easy.
>>
>>134714477
Tried that and Im back here again

>>134714478
Sins weighing me down and the vatican council ii debate
>>
>>134714206
From what I've read that's pretty accurate. I saw your previous post - I was in the same position once, even resorted to full on high ceremonial magic. However a single book turned me completely to God and His Church, and I've found many others who had this same experience. You should really give it a shot anon. It's called Meditations on the Tarot by Anonymous (the name is kind of misleading, it's not at all about divination or New Age fluff)
>>
>>134680136
Happy Sunday!
>>
>>134714082
Angel chick led me to a graveyard filled with tombstones, each with the name of a nation. The last 12 were dated 1000 years after the rest. The last two countries before the 12 were Russia and Turkey. Poland was the very last tombstone out of the 12. The US was not among the 12 but it had the largest tombstone in the cemetery. Unlike the others it had an outline of the US carved in it and it also has etched in it "In memory of the great republic"
Angel chick also told me Poland would be the last human nation.
rough drawing of angel chick is here >>134704069
>>
File: anglican_emblm.jpg (20KB, 273x361px) Image search: [Google]
anglican_emblm.jpg
20KB, 273x361px
>>
>>134714810
I'm not sure about that. I've got too much ego in me.
I'm living a good life I suppose, but the concept of god seems so simple and foreign.

Being raised athiest, when it came to filling the hole that lack of belief had left me, I chose to go for the most intellectually stimulating thing. More esoteric in it's own way.

I'll look up the book, and I'd love to belief.
But like I said, ego is in the way.
>>
File: 1491412545888.jpg (485KB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1491412545888.jpg
485KB, 2000x1330px
You know what's interesting?
There's a paganism general, where the posters are actually sane, conversational, and don't post fucking blocks of text.
The only shit in it is some pissed of christian, who literally posted a bunch of pics of actual shit.

Then, here, we got fags like this:
>>134681435
>>134683846
>>134685743
>>134687846
>>134687929
>>134688004
>>134688954
>>134691364
>>134710809
>>134711736
>>134713571
>>
File: christ chan pointing.png (340KB, 492x900px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan pointing.png
340KB, 492x900px
>>134692342

God isn't a magic genie, you're supposed to pray so that your desires are made the same as his.
>>
When will all heretics be deported?
>>
>>134702534
a kike is a non-messianic jew, ((You)) fuckin kike
>>
>>134714905
thats really cool, anon!

I wonder what it means for us Americans, if true?
>>
>>134693244
Not in the slightest little bro, fags are parasitic.
>>
>>134715086
Trump keeps talking about making America great again. It looks like he gets his wish.
>>
>>134681919
ex-fundie. Join me! (Bart Ehrman, on New Testament contradictions)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nEBLbNfcoo
>>
Currently nonreligious, but raised Mormon. Curious about getting involved with the church again, but Mormonism wasn't that appealing. Any advice on how to start up again?
>>
>>134680136
Give me one goodreason to believe in god.
>>
>>134715025
>getting triggered over people discussing christianity in a christian general
>trying to derail it with porn
>pagan
Why am I not surprised
>>
>>134715472
Facial pictures is now porn?
You guys are closer to the muslims than I thought.
I'm only here because your fellow fags are shitting up the other thread. Some guys were actually having an interesting discussion about Nordic lore.
>>
>>134702534
You know that spearman went on to become a prominent figure then later on a saint as he became a follower after piercing the side of Jesus and water came out.
>>
>>134715022
Yes I was like that too. Dabbled in gnosticism, tantra, Tibetan magic, read a whole lot of Indian stuff (back in India those books are really cheap). Literally every question and doubt I had was answered in that book, it's of another order altogether
>>
>>134714670
>Sins weighing me down
Ask and receive. Before you were, He already paid your debt. What more can you do but receive the work that has already been done? What could you even offer who already has everything.

Want to glorify Him. Excellent! Stumble? You're forgiven in Christ's work. Stand back up toward Him and give it another go.

Sorry I can't offer anything on VCii discussion.
>>
File: IMG_20170720_011354_303.jpg (443KB, 1247x1515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_011354_303.jpg
443KB, 1247x1515px
What do y'all Christ posters think of Quranism?
It's essentially Protestant Sola scriptural shit but for Islam
>>
>>134715610
Any particular redpills, that you think would entice me into getting there?

I'm not looking to waste your time, and I'll check it out anyways. But a little interesting redpill from the book, might be the push :) Like a used car salesman.
>>
>>134711736

Thanks! And yeah indeed there are some great ones. Personal favorite is one about david and goliath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLgwvYua4M8
>>
>>134680136
Evening guys, I'm always pleased to see this thread.
>>
>>134715417
A lot of people watch Mr Steven Anderson of Faithful Word's videos on YouTube and get into it that way.

I personally started praying the Compline prayer from CommonPrayer.org every night and then eventually added the lectionary from the 1928 B.C.P. These days I attend regular Church again.
>>
>>134715917
Me too. It's surprising how of all places this is one of the best to discuss Christianity. When it doesn't just devolve into a meme spamming fest from bumbruised neopagans or fedoras it can be oddly holy.
>>
>>134715573
Paganism is worship of a literal sky daddy and you claim that the Pagans are more sane and intellectual? Lol

You're basically worshipping Gwyn from Dark Souls and in your own pagan mythos, all the gods are destined to die too. What point is there worshipping them then?

Remind me again of how lightning being caused by Thor anal fucking dragons with his hammer is the epitome of sanity. At least Christianity makes it clear everything in nature is caused by nature. In Paganism, any natural event is caused by a god doing something, either them getting fucked or fighting.

And before you start, I'm a deist, not a Christian.
>>
>>134715776
Gornahoor has a lot of interesting articles about it, hope this one leaves a good taste
http://www.gornahoor.net/?p=7259

Also this
http://www.gornahoor.net/?p=3697
>>
File: 1497130124615.jpg (49KB, 480x802px) Image search: [Google]
1497130124615.jpg
49KB, 480x802px
>>134716202
>You're basically worshipping
I'm not worshipping shit. I don't believe what they do.
It was an interesting thread where they were talking about stuff I didn't know.
And unlike you actual niggers, they kept to themselves.

You guys are all mixed and shitskins, aren't you?
Somehow, these threads conveniently never seem to cover the white race.
>>
>>134692249
MUH DICK
>>
>>134716192
"Wherever 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, I am there with them" -Based Jesus
>>
>>134716192
I know man, it's good to see some serious discussion among many other shitty threads.
>>
>>134688513
wrong actually racemixing is a sin
2 Peter 2

>Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

>Give not what is holy to dogs
>neither cast ye your pearls before swine
>or they will trample them under their feet
>and turn about and rend you into pieces
Matthew 7:7

Proverbs 30
>There be four things which are lesser ones upon the earth but each bear their own valuable wisdom
>The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;
>The conies are but a feeble folk, yet make they their houses in the rocks;
>The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands;
>The lizard taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings' palaces.
>>
File: 1498789487551.png (65KB, 1233x616px) Image search: [Google]
1498789487551.png
65KB, 1233x616px
>>134716765
OH HERES THE SCREENCAP
>>
>>134716483
>And unlike you actual niggers, they kept to themselves.
Because they have nothing to offer.

Would you like to hear about the saving work that Jesus has already done for your sake?
>>
I sucked Jesus' dick and he licked my asshole before he came unprotected in my male anus

Then my erect cock shot a load all over Jesus' beard
>>
File: 1499657396179.png (42KB, 1320x312px) Image search: [Google]
1499657396179.png
42KB, 1320x312px
>>134716765
Tobit 4:12-13
>Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land. Now therefore, my son, love thy brethren, and despise not in thy heart thy brethren, the sons and daughters of thy people, in not taking a wife of them.

Ezra 10
>And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel. Now therefore make confession unto the Lord God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives. Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do.

Nehemiah 13
>In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab:And their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people.And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin. Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?

Also shills keep bringing up the "ethipian" moshe married. It says in the Hebrew CUSHITE. She was a midianite who lived in arabia (called cush aswas Babelon)
>>
>>134717135
That's a jewish attitude to take, halfbreed.
>i don't think they're of any value, so I'll shit on them because of course I'm right
>>
>>134716765
>>134716765
Quick rundown on these 4 people, whoms't are they?
>>
File: 23.png (169KB, 723x475px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
169KB, 723x475px
>>134717165
>>
>>134717395
Christ wasn't sad when he was licking my cock and fingering my asshole--Then he lubed up his cock with altar boy spit and shoved it in there.

After he shot his righteous load in my asshole I shot it out onto his dick and surrounding white robes. They became splattered with a mix of cum and shit, and Jesus selfsucked all the cum and shit off of his dick before he came into his own mouth
>>
>>134716765
>neither cast ye your pearls before swine
This one is especially important whilst living in the modern-day Babylon, T.B.H.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 727x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 727x569px
>>134681919

Lutheran checking in
>>
Is the site time off for everything or is it just me? All posts look like they've been posted one hour before
>>
>>134717793
How's that autism treatment coming along for you? I assume decently well if you can formulate somewhat complete sentences like this.
>>
>>134717135
>Because they have nothing to offer.
Or because proselytizing makes you look like a cunt. But good job Christians by converting Africans to Christianity you have done the impossible and caused more violence and made Africa a bigger shithole.
>>
>>134717328
If what they had was valuable they would offer. If what they have is ephemeral, they would do as they are - horde it to themselves. Not unlike another category of people you invoke.

His offer has been made. You will hear of it again, because you are wonderful and fearfully made.
>>
>>134717909
everyone*
>>
>>134680136
Fuck off. Not a political issue.
>>
Reminder that Michael the Archangel IS Jesus Christ. Michael is just another one of his names, which translates literally into "who is like God"
>>
>>134717968
>Or because proselytizing makes you look like a cunt.
And yet here you are.
>>
>>134680136
Jesus is the jewish lie.
Begone zionist.
>>
>>134718139
No, you're here, shitskin.

>>134717983
wat

Use english.
Oh wait, you're not even white.
>>
>>134718139
I'm an atheist, we are all cunts by default and I figure if I have to be a cunt I might as well be a cunt to other cunts instead of pagans.

Also many pagans don't actually believe their religion they see it more as a practical ideological tool in order to get away from Christianity and Islam because both are terrible and Atheism because it tends to attract leftists.
>>
>>134717941
Autism is great thanks for asking--Fortunately sentences are completed orally with the erect penis of your father in my mouth and your mother watching, collecting the cum in her pussy, and producing you. Due to his sexuality, he did not want to enter your mother.
>>
File: 1482250613737.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482250613737.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>134718361
>>
>>134715022
Yeah, ego is a killer. The enemy of men's souls would love nothing more than for you to believe that you know more than God.

"I'm living a good life I suppose" but it isn't a perfect life.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and you can't do it on your own. All will have to give an account to God when they die.
>>
File: 1499715991142.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499715991142.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
>le sex XD
>YOU'RE NOT WHITE!!!!
The shills are weak tonight
>>
>>134718655
>Anyone who isn't identical to me must be a paid shill
What is it like having the mentality of a toddler?
>>
>>134718853
Are you retarded?
I'm not talking about people who aren't "identical to me", I'm talking about people attempting to derail the thread. There's nothing wrong with debating against national socialism in a natsoc general. Spamming blacked.com is a bit different.
>>
>>134719179
lol what kind of retard are you?
There isn't a single blacked image in this thread.
>>
>>134719289
Surprising, christfag got black dick on the brain
>>
>>134719179
They are mocking your religion, its a form of discourse.
>>
>>134719289
>There's nothing wrong with debating against national socialism in a natsoc general. Spamming blacked.com is a bit different.
I can't tell if you're illiterate or deliberately dense. I'm obviously not talking about this thread.
>>
>>134719634
>I'm obviously not talking about this thread.
So you're constructing artificial situations in your mind where you're being persecuted.
Typical.
>>
>>134719773
Christianity is a religion based on persecution.
>>
>>134718520
>All will have to give an account to God when they die.
Yes, to the Christian God.
>>
>>134680136

Literally my first time lurking this thread. Are there more of these "Christ Chan" pictures? I grew up in a Baptist church but got disillusioned during my late teens. Basically abandoned my faith for the last 6 or so years.
>>
File: 1434010339887.png (55KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1434010339887.png
55KB, 255x255px
>>134721066
There's a bunch
>>
>>134684914
Could I just waltz in or should I try talking to the priest or whoever first to learn some basic customs?
>>
File: 1401036333370.jpg (198KB, 1300x810px) Image search: [Google]
1401036333370.jpg
198KB, 1300x810px
>>134721066
>abandoned my faith
Don't do that, Anon.

>>134722469
Their's is false-advertising, lad. Rather than "orthodox Christianity" what you'll find is heresy.

>>134684914
Remove yourself from heresy.
>>
>>134722748
How does the Catholic Church differ from orthodoxy besides the pope?
>>
>>134723044
What's "orthodoxy"?
>>
File: 1493976086856.jpg (32KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1493976086856.jpg
32KB, 449x449px
>christian thread
>on fucking 4chan

anons.. i have bad news
>>
File: 1500485269563.jpg (29KB, 543x533px) Image search: [Google]
1500485269563.jpg
29KB, 543x533px
>>134723758
Lol is there a bigger underage kid than you on 4chan
>>
>>134723758
The Orthodox Church like eastern orthodox
>>
>>134721066
Sorry I can't help with the pictures, I don't have any.

What are you going through? All I can suggest for your disillusionment is to get back into a good Bible teaching church.

>be me
>grew up in Protestant home until I get to college
>drift away from my faith, too consumed with school and sinning with my girlfriend
>get a not-all-mentally-there apartment-mate that psychologically and mentally tortured me
>he called the police on me multiple times
>because I couldn't do well in school I ended up failing out
>because I wasn't a student anymore I was going to be kicked out of the campus apartment
>have eviction notice, have dismissal letter from school, tried to commit suicide
>police manage to get to me in time
>get back home and get plugged into church again
>such a great revival in my life
>have peace, comfort, joy,
>able to go back to college
>joined a Christian fellowship on campus
>graduated and loving God and loving life
>>
File: 633.png (283KB, 625x941px) Image search: [Google]
633.png
283KB, 625x941px
>>134723834
GAY IS NOT THE WAY
>>
I for one, am I devout Christian, but the other night I had gotten into an argument with an agnostic about God in which he argued
>Why does God allow evil in the world today?
>Well because of free will
>But God smote Sodom and Gommorah, so why doesnt he stop it today

>Why would God make it so that large amounts peoples thousands of miles away, such as South America, would never hear of God or Christ until the Spanish showed up and did extremely horrific shit to them and made them convert?
>Why would God create life on Earth who have absolutely no chance at surviving and call himself good?
You fellas seem more knowledgable about scripture then I am, so do you guys know the answer to either of these?
>>
File: 1434860590182-0.jpg (48KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
1434860590182-0.jpg
48KB, 800x612px
>>134721066
>>
>>134724506
>Why does God allow evil in the world today?

He doesn't, men do.

>But God smote Sodom and Gommorah, so why doesnt he stop it today

God would literally have to destroy the human race as a whole to follow this to its logical conclusion, since all sin is worthy of death in the eyes of God.

>Why would God make it so that large amounts peoples thousands of miles away, such as South America, would never hear of God or Christ until the Spanish showed up and did extremely horrific shit to them and made them convert?
>Why would God create life on Earth who have absolutely no chance at surviving and call himself good?

Why not? Maybe God isn't as much of a pussy as pseudointellectual agnostics.
>>
>>134724906
bad art
>>
>>134724506
He doesn't punish us right away because of His love. Just because God is delaying judgement day doesn't mean He is pleased with this world's behavior. He wants people to see the error of their ways and ask forgiveness, to be reconciled to Him by the blood of Jesus.

God's goodness does not rely on anything He does or does not do. God is good because God is good. He made life on earth for some to be blessed by Him and spend eternity with Him. We humans are quick to try to judge Him, even when we can not see all ends.
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (1MB, 1910x2547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
1MB, 1910x2547px
>>134717227
>Also shills keep bringing up the "ethipian" moshe married. It says in the Hebrew CUSHITE. She was a midianite who lived in arabia (called cush aswas Babelon)

What difference would that make? I'm genuinely asking. I get confused by the Old Testament people and who was who. Also, books I found in my church today.
>>
>>134687846
Relatable as hell, anon. I completely identify with almost all aspects of this (fortunate to have parents who are nowhere near getting a divorce) but yes edgelord fedora to respecting Christian faith without believing in it!

Bump
>>
File: 1473717172742.png (27KB, 537x135px) Image search: [Google]
1473717172742.png
27KB, 537x135px
I think of this when I try to qualitypost and only get shitpost replies.
>>
File: 1gioj8.jpg (44KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
1gioj8.jpg
44KB, 539x412px
>>134724036

I guess the root of the issue was that as a socially stunted home school student, I only saw church as a place to socialize. Teens mostly just want to conform with their peers, before long everyone (including myself) seemed to only be big pretenders. I struggled to make any meaningful connections and spent my last church year as a loner while my family split in two. Ever since then I've had a sort of aversion to church in general.

That said, I'm living with a woman (out of wedlock) and I want to get married before we have any children, but she wants us to attend church (she grew up Catholic) before any wedding takes place. I think Christian values are important especially when raising a family, but I can't seem to get over my aversion.
>>
>>134724906
lol nice, you got more?
I know there's a few others, can't find them in my folder though
>>
File: 97.png (590KB, 733x1127px) Image search: [Google]
97.png
590KB, 733x1127px
How do we restore the glory of the church in the west, lads? We have to start somewhere.
>>
File: Exodus Route.jpg (73KB, 719x496px) Image search: [Google]
Exodus Route.jpg
73KB, 719x496px
>>134715462
Because in your heart you know the Living God.
>(Hebrews 8:11 KJV) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
If you seek after him, you will find him.
>(Matthew 7:7-8 KJV) Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
I would recommend looking in His Word, the Bible.
>>
File: Christ_Chan_0.png (114KB, 533x541px) Image search: [Google]
Christ_Chan_0.png
114KB, 533x541px
>>134721066
Here's a bunch
https://imgur.com/a/5r5LQ
>>
>>134730487
>no picture of her crushing a sepent under her foot
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.