[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you all know how easy it would be if the opening argument

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499807345996.jpg (3MB, 4586x2120px) Image search: [Google]
1499807345996.jpg
3MB, 4586x2120px
Do you all know how easy it would be if the opening argument against Jews was shifted from their antics and history to their doctrine? I rarely see honest arguments, much less mainstream ones, that cite their incriminating doctrine as examples of their anti-west actions. Note that I say honest - please do not cite Justinas Pranaitis' forgeries, for instance. The truth is on our side in the form of the Talmud and other Jewish works.

For example:

>The Gemara asks: But isn’t stealing less than the value of one peruta prohibited to a gentile and permitted to a Jew? The Gemara answers: There it is because gentiles are not apt to grant forgiveness of debts, even of less than the value of one peruta. Therefore, for a gentile to take even such a minuscule amount is considered robbery. Jews normally forgive such small amounts.
>Talmud, Sanhedrin 59a.17, translated by Sefaria

This passage alone has the capability of explaining debt slavery and why there are so many Jews, despite their minuscule percentage of the U.S. population, dominating positions within major banking and other businesses. If you evaluate this translation, the following is concluded:

>Gentiles are not permitted to steal less than the value of one peruta because they are not apt to grant forgiveness of debt, whereas Jews are. Therefore, Jews are permitted to steal less than the value of one peruta.
>To rephrase, Jews are permitted to steal less than the value of one peruta because they are entitled to grant debt forgiveness.

And what is a peruta? In the literal definition, a peruta is an ancient Jewish coin that was of very low value. The economic definition is considered the minimum amount of which can buy something.

Why is the Jew doctrine not exposed like it should be? Think of it much like how an individual familiarized with the Koran attacks the Muslim. Using this method of argumentation, once more in history can the discussion addressing the Jewish Question become mainstream and less taboo.
>>
Mostly because you either get (((censored))) or paid off to not expose the Jewry.
>>
>>133452566
Stop trying to villainize Jews.

You fucking holohauxers give us a bad name
>>
>>133454565
>us
Plebbit needs to leave
>>
File: how_it_happened.jpg (967KB, 4621x2914px) Image search: [Google]
how_it_happened.jpg
967KB, 4621x2914px
bump
>>
>>133454565
Jesus Christ you faggots don't miss a single post that could expose you, huh?
>>
>>133452566
>Why is the Jew doctrine not exposed like it should be?
It has been, numerous times. The Jews respond with apologist nonsense, the same way Muslim apologists defend the Qu'ran. They say the Talmud isn't a set of laws, but a dialog, its ideas they're supposed to contemplate, and argue against, to understand being Jewish. Its obviously a lie since they live what is written in the Talmud, but they still say that.
>>
>>133452566
I fail to find your example very ... incriminating tbqhwy
>>
>>133454792
I still think there should be more effort on this board to cite the Talmud and form arguments with it rather than spamming Nazi LARP paraphernalia pictures with fake Jew scripture quotes. If this is done it is much easier to expose the manipulative Jew for what it is. See >>133454565, claiming I am trying to villainize Jews simply by quoting the Talmud!
>>
>>133452566
The problem is that when it's brought up most Jews claim not to practice it and the gentiles will deny it.
>>
>>133454870
Can you explain why you don't? The Jew is entitled to steal the minimum amount of which can buy something* because they are apt to forgive the debt they create in doing so.

*Something being the minimum value of anything. This, considered in the context of business/economics, is quite eye-opening to how and why the Jew acts and does what it does.
>>
>>133455055
Its a good idea in general, but shitposters and JIDF won't be deterred by it. The Christians in America should all be made painfully aware of what Jewish culture and worldview really entails.
Bolshevism practically is Talmud made into a political movement. It was intellectual Jews trying to force all people under Jewish rule. They were treated like called, killed like cattle, all in the name of Jewish supremacy.

Even the Zionists, whom the Bolsheviks openly quarreled with, ultimately believe the world should be made more Jewish. They effectively share many of the same goals.
If Christians actually understood this there would be no support for Israel in the US.
>>
>>133455412
Yes the JIDF is quite prevalent. Regardless, this thread is still up and I think the seed for discussion is being planted. You make good observations in regards to the correlations between the Talmud and Bolshevism.
>>
>>133455238
So let's say, 10 cents? The text says, let the goyim obsess over losing 10 cents here or there, but you should be above that. Doesn't exactly bear out the cliché of the money-grabbing merchant obsessing over muh shekels.
>>
>>133455842
>The text says, let the goyim obsess over losing 10 cents here or there, but you should be above that.

I am perplexed at how you came to this interpretation. Could you give me a breakdown of what made you think this? First, it is addressing (and justifying for Jews) theft. This justification of Jewish theft comes from the idea that, as long as it is the minimum amount for something that is being taken, and it is being taken by people who can forgive debt, it is permitted. This is going by the economic definition of the peruta. Essentially, a Jew can enslave someone with debt (the minimum amount of something owed, in this case a loan) as they are permitted by doctrine to do.

While obviously non-Jews fill the same economic roles Jews do, they are outnumbered incredibly.
>>
>>133454565
Shouldn't you be in a net neutrality thread fighting against it being repealed?
>>
>>133453055
Perhaps instead it is because of how the Talmud is one long string of contextualization. The passage I cited was done so because of its wording more so than its context. If you go to the source I cited and read the passages before it, there is no contextualization for anything in it other than the subject itself that I could find. This cannot be said for other passages from the Talmud that are often more popularly quoted out of context as to make anti-Jew arguments. I am not quoting the passage for its context, I am instead quoting it for its interpreted phrasing for analysis.

I am trying to do more of this but credible passage translations are almost impossible to come by if you can find a translation at all. The source I cited does not fully translate all Jewish works.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.