[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next war will be fought with AI, not infantry https://w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (875KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
875KB, 1280x1024px
The next war will be fought with AI, not infantry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jA67VjzNk0
>>
>>132633349
Oh thank God for me
Just send the robots
>>
>>132633349
cyber butt plug bots with poison darts you mean
>>
>>132633349
So THIS is what it's like to have a small penis
>>
File: 36236235325.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
36236235325.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
Just imagine in the future, 2700. Combat Robotics in the military, all running programs which are essentially aimbots. I can see it now, some future documentary, it will be an interesting fact, how cheaters in multiplayer video games of the 21st century were the earliest inspiration for the targeting systems of combat robots.
>>
>>132634770

the future is now

>"We are talking about autonomous weapons, which means that there is no one behind it. AI: artificial intelligence weapons," he told a forum in Davos. "Very precisely, weapons that can locate and attack targets without human intervention."

http://phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

>Autonomous weapons systems are in development by more than a dozen countries, particularly the United States, China, Israel, South Korea, Russia, and the United Kingdom.

https://www.thecipherbrief.com/article/tech/banning-killer-robots-2017-1092
>>
>>132633349
The IDF presents: a jeep without a driver
The Technology and Logistics Division is working on innovations that will affect the future battlefield. On the agenda: A camera placed on a jeep will transmit pictures in real time to the operator who will be seated in an exercise car at a distance of up to 3 kilometers, and new and durable uniforms for the fighters
https://archive.is/cWoG6
>>
>>132634770
Wrong.
Aimbots work by reading game object data, and thats different from visual data.
>>
>>132633349
dayumm, i luv sum dust2
>>
>>132633349
Which war in particular are you talking about?
>>
>>132633349
They're called drones dumb ass. The US has been fighting with them for more than a decade now.
>>
>>132639403

data is data
>>
>>132641314

ww3

>>132641420

there's more to autonomous weaponry than just drones, and the drones the US have been using are not autonomous

dumbass
>>
>>132643491
There will be no WW3. Not in our lifetime, not for the next 50-100 years. Russia, China, USA don't want this regardless of how things look and what tension has been building up. And it certainly won't get triggered by a country in the Middle-East either. FFS this place's geopolitical awareness has gone down the toilets over the last few years.
>>
>>132645592

>There will be no WW3. Not in our lifetime, not for the next 50-100 years.

that's what they said in 1938 too. "Peace for our time". wishful thinking is a hell of a drug

>And it certainly won't get triggered by a country in the Middle-East either.

how did WW1 start? small sparks can ignite large, cascading explosions
>>
>>132645930
It's not 1938 and the world is more "united" and in contact with one another, whether diplomatically or not, more than ever. As for WW1 that was triggered more so by a European country, not a Middle-Eastern one. A country that was directly part of those said countries continent and on their doorstep, with more value than a Middle-Eastern one in the long run.
>>
>>132646517

>It's not 1938

no, it's 1939.

>WW1 that was triggered more so by a European country

a marginal one; it was unexpected, is the point.

the Middle East is a stage for all the major forces of the world currently. much more significant than the balkans
>>
>>132647762
Well you often make these threads and I hope you continue making them, even once all the hype has died down and WW3 has not happened, so that I can come say hello and that I was right :^)
>>
File: doorstuck.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
doorstuck.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>132649521

:)
>>
File: ZardoZ.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
ZardoZ.png
3KB, 284x115px
>>132643362
>data is data
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Is a string variable the same as a boolean?
>>
>>132650705

I'm saying both can be effectively accounted for, algorithmically speaking
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.