[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN attack back! What goes on in the mind of 'trolls'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 75

File: Screenshot_2017-07-06-12-27-59_1.jpg (136KB, 1078x1460px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-06-12-27-59_1.jpg
136KB, 1078x1460px
CNN attack back!

What goes on in the mind of 'trolls'

Apparent origin of Trump wrestling video raises questions03:41

>Jill Filipovic: We don't need to feel sorry for Internet tormenters, whether a guy in his parents' basement or in the White House

>She says they use their spare time to post hateful commentary for kicks, and plead they "didn't mean it." Of course they do

>Here we are today, in Donald Trump's version of"modern day presidential": Random badly behaved men on the Internet suddenly find their juvenile online aliases thrust into the national spotlight, as "HanA**holeSolo" did this week whenhe concededhe had created the Trump v. CNN meme -- and it was further revealed that he was a regular purveyor of racist and anti-Semitic content on pro-Trump subreddits.

>For women who write on the Internet, the existence of these kinds of trolls isn't new. It would get boring to recount all the harassment I've received from anonymous men on the Internet, but suffice it to say there are few creatively misogynist insults (and many more pathetically uncreative ones, usually starting with the letters B or C or involving obscene demands) that haven't been hurled my way.

>Two of these anonymous men have shown up in my real life, off the Internet. A few of the comments have been sufficiently alarming that I've contacted law enforcement.

>And yet usually, the line between "real life" and "online life" stays impenetrable -- at least according to the trolls themselves, who, when they are found out, nearly universally describe themselves as normal upstanding citizens.
>>
can anyone gif this?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/05/opinions/what-goes-on-in-the-mind-of-trolls-filipovic/index.html
>>
>>132575868
Wasn't the whole new season of southpark based around trolling
>>
>>132575927
Remember to archive
https://archive.is/cS9O7
>>
>>132576072
>What goes on in the minds of "trolls" remains mysterious to those among us who may occasionally behave intemperately on Twitter but would never think of using our spare time to post hateful commentary just for kicks.

>The true mark of a person's character, to use a classic mom-ism, is how one behaves when no one is looking. Do you return the wallet you found, or do you keep it? Do you throw your empty bottle away in a garbage bin or litter into a duck pond? Do you spend your time online liking a friend's baby photo and sharing interesting news articles, or do you post memes under an anonymous Reddit handle about how much you hate Jews?

>I don't feel sorry for trolls; they have made my life miserable enough to remove any sympathy on my part. But when I think about what their lives probably look like -- they seem to be not particularly bright nor particularly likable nor particularly busy with interesting or meaningful endeavors, but who knows? -- it gets a little easier to worry less about who they are.

>The bigger worry is who's reading them, and who's allowing their toxic ideas to drip into the mainstream.

>The answer to that used to be, more or less, more trolls, or some bored emotional adolescents who frankly probably serve society better by staying in front of their laptops and away from real human beings (and real women in particular). But now, it appears that one way or another ,content from the fetid cesspools of hate and violent fantasies about harming Jews, Muslims, African-Americans, women and members of the news media is finding its way into the Trump team's consciousness — as was also apparently the case during the presidential race.
>>
Shill threads, stay awake anons
>>
oh fuck this shit
>>
>>132575868

FUCK CNN
>>
>>132575868
> Why do they make fun of people?
> Because they are fucking idiot losers that live in their parents basement and will be virgins for life
> No bully
>>
What goes on the mind of the mountebank at CNN ?
>>
File: Capture+_2017-07-05-17-26-42-1.png (100KB, 720x905px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-05-17-26-42-1.png
100KB, 720x905px
Fuck these slide threads

COMPANIES SUPPORTING CNN-

AMAZON
MCDONALDS
DELL

Ace Hardware
Audi
AT&T
BMW
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hilton
Lexus
Marriott
McDonalds
Men's Warehouse
Michelob
Microsoft
Panera
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
Tempurpedic
Whole Foods

BOYCOTT THESE FAGGOTS. CONTACTING THEIR SPONSERS HAS ALREADY HAS CAUSED THEM MASSIVE BUTTHURT TODAY. EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOUR DONE BUYING THEIR SHIT
>>
>>132575868
http://archive.is/MZlmv
>>
File: Shekel.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shekel.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>132580613
Ill give you a hint
>>
>>132580709
What exactly is a slide thread. I'm from r/T_D and new here
>>
>>132580709
One or two won't do anything, we all need to put out combined efforts on this sort of approach. I already withdrew an Amazon prime membership and left that as a reason. Hit CNN where it hurts. In their ad revenue
>>
>>132575868

Imagine being a woman.

>male coworker gets lit up for doing a stupid thing

Hrm how can I make this about myself?

>write article about online abuse
>talk about how bad it is for women
>don't even think about keeping it objective, go straight to personal experiences
>my personal blog

Injected my narrative in yet another unrelated story. All in a days work for Female Journalist.
>>
File: 005.jpg (129KB, 611x700px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
129KB, 611x700px
cnn is full of hypocrite activist douchebags who believe this is the way to win hearts and minds...
>>
>>132575868
>Filipovic
Eternal Serb strikes again
>>
>>132575868
I dunno what goes on in the mind of a media executive that makes them think their job is worth a fuck to anybody
>>
CNN should stop worrying about trolls and start worrying about Sam Hyde burning their offices down with people still in them, and that's a quote.
If you have a problem with this legitimate violent threat contact my lawyer Mr.Goldmoney Noseschwitz
>>
If I was american I would shoot cnn.

Put me on the news bitch, Hi mom!
>>
>>132577391
>is how one behaves when no one is looking

yeah really you dumb cunt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM
>>
>>132581367
No that's a croatian last name.
>>
File: IMG_0110.jpg (41KB, 1080x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
41KB, 1080x340px
>>132575868
Well her self projecting isn't getting any where. It's like there admitting their losers. Day of the rope
>>
>>132581772
t. Eternal Serb
>>
>>132575868
>what goes on in the mind of "trolls"
Fuck CNN seems like a safe answer.
>>
>>132581067
Reddit might be a better place for you. a slide thread is where shills like shareblue try to push spam random topic threads that are not relevant -- in order to hide important recent event coverage / discussion
>>
>>132580709
Doing the lords work
>>
>>132575868
>nearly universally describe themselves as normal upstanding citizens
And nearly universally this is true. Where is the argument? No one's actually going to join the KKK or neonazis just because they hate niggers.
>>
>>132575868
>For women who write on the Internet, the existence of these kinds of trolls isn't new. It would get boring to recount all the harassment I've received from anonymous men on the Internet, but suffice it to say there are few creatively misogynist insults (and many more pathetically uncreative ones, usually starting with the letters B or C or involving obscene demands) that haven't been hurled my way.

Oh would you look at that. Trying to reframe the narrative to "WOMEN ARE BEING ATTACKED". Amazing how they can turn literally anything, even CNN blackmailing a male reddit autismo, into a piece on how women are the real victims.
>>
File: IMG_4772.jpg (236KB, 581x1997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4772.jpg
236KB, 581x1997px
>>
>>132575868
Leave it to CNN to make it a gender issue....
>>
This article is the ultimate conspiracy theory against all men. What she doesn't realize is that she fits the criteria for the clueless feminist that thinks the world revolves around her and practically created us, handsome gentlemen known as "trolls".
>>
>>132575868
I'm so glad I'm here to witness the Great War of CNN vs. Spicy Memes.
>>
>Random badly behaved men on the Internet suddenly find their juvenile online aliases thrust into the national spotlight
Oh gee, I wonder who is doing the thrusting. This world needs rebooting.
>>
>>132581067
>Announcing that you come from T_D.
Go back to hell.
>>
"Let's make this whole thing about MEEEEEE"
classic women
>>
>>132582672
We may not like them now but fresh blood keeps the board alive.
>>
>>132575868
>hateful commentary
Parody video of Trump fighting CNN is now hate speech.
WTF is going on in america?
>>
>>132581067
>>132581067
lurk moar
>>
>>132582176
>No one's actually going to join the KKK or neonazis just because they hate niggers.
whoops just burned my first cross last night thanks /pol/
>>
>>132582841
as long as they assimilate
>>
>>132581067
>>132582672
>>132582841
Asides from that, it's obvious bait. There are a lot of anti-trumpers that go around with the kek flag. That, and a lot of people that just want the (you)
>>
>>132575868
>make a segment about trolls on the internet
>entire segment is an attempt to troll "the internet"

the ironing.
>>
>>132575868
>Take photo of yourself with the head of Trump
>"IT WAS JUST A JOKE, I DIDNT MEAN IT"
>Edit CNN into a WWE gif
>"You know they didn't mean it"
>>
>>132583007
That just makes you a satanist.
>>
w o m e n
o
m
e
n
>>
>>132583234
something something Rules for Radicals
>>
>>132577391
I return the wallet I found. I throw my empty bottles away. And I spend REAL time with friends and their kids, and use the internet to post memes. Also, I hate bullies, thieves, and blackmailers, and will use all tools within my power to take them down, without outright breaking any laws.

CNN should remember that we didn't start doxxing them until they doxxed someone. They opened this door, and shouldn't blame others for following them through it.
>>
>>132580709

Remember everyone, physical letters work even better than emails. Emails are easy to send but actual letters mean srs bsns. Send both if you can.
>>
>>132575868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdL7Mzm3nPI
>>
>>132581709
>posting a guy who fakes news in response to fake news

wew lad
>>
>>132583134
What exactly is a (you). I'm from r/T_D and new here
>>
is trump a goyim in disguise or a super capitalist Jew??
>>
>>132583731
It's this. ^^^^^^
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 892x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 892x500px
>>
>>132583953
Genuinely surprised there hasn't been a ham made to look like some CNN anchor's head, being held by a masked dude. I'm not that artistic, but I know there are plenty of fucks on this website that are.
>>
>muh wymyns muh I have a vagina
Jesus Christ I'm so sick of this "I'm a woman so that shields me from criticism or people being an asshole to me"
>>
>>132575868
spamming this on #cnn is basically the easiest way to shit on them without them basically having any recourse that doesn't make them look like crazy morons.
https://mobile.twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/882715503910952961/video/1
>>
>>132584110
Not like it's working anymore. People are becoming less and less afraid of being called sexist or racist. They'll just walk right through that label.
>>
File: CNNgetsFuckedByTheDog.gif (969KB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
CNNgetsFuckedByTheDog.gif
969KB, 480x267px
>>132575868
CNN can go get fucked.
>>
>>132584186
That's true. The moment I see anything like that I stop reading. I never wanted it to be this way.
>>
>>132577391

I love how "reporters" get lumped in with poor, bullied minorities. Reporters had their chance. They were respected, once, they served a useful function and were lauded for accurately telling people what was going on...and then that praise and power went to their heads and they started abusing it. Now, it's just another business, and they should be treated like any other dishonest businessmen. Hucksters used to get tarred and feathered, it's time we bring that back.
>>
>>132575868
>what goes on in the mind of trolls
>doesn't interview anyone, just writes your own opinion
journalism in the current year
>>
>>132584449
Nobody did. But if people are going to abuse a shit ton of people by using a label in order to get their way, that label will eventually become ineffective. Go ahead, call me a sexist. My wife won't give a shit. Call me a racist, my friends know better. Call me a homophobe, and see if my employer doesn't know better.
>>
T tl;dr is this line:

>I don't feel sorry for trolls; they have made my life miserable enough to remove any sympathy on my part.

It's literally just a dumb cunt actually taking things said on the internet seriously.
>>
File: 1489786355406.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489786355406.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>132581067
>>
>>132583379
this is true tho. CNN wants to make sure they're no longer connected to the political violence they caused when that Bernie supporter shot a congressman. They want to offload that onto other people.

It's also funny that they blame Trump like internet trolls didn't exist before him. But logical fallacies never stopped CNN before...
>>
>>132575868
He didn't create the one Trump posted. The lesson here is NEVER APOLOGIZE. Also, remain anonymous, faggots.
>>
>>132575868
Did they genuinely find a logo superimposed on a GIF to be offensive enough to warrant all this?

Putting logos on people's heads is as old as GIF's.

How fucking unprofessional can you get? I mean, Trump was retarded for retweeting a fucking GIF of a news organisation he has issues with, but fuck me. CNN is not reacting proportionately or professionally.

Also, where was the threat of doxing? I missed it.
>>
>>132580709
BAMPF
>>
>>132584968
Good luck with that, thanks to VPNs and Tor being vulnerable. At this point, all you can do is make it more difficult to unmask. It's still entirely possible.
>>
>>132583399
BAMPFPPPF
>>
>>132583864
He's troll you, faggot.
>>
>>132585175
CNN aren't the fucking NSA. Don't use accounts that aren't anonymous. Don't post personal info online. Is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>132585175
Who do you think actually has and is willing to use the resources to track you down if you're using a VPN or Tor? It's not going to happen. Unless you commit $100k+ in fraud or steal state/corporate secrets, nobody gives a single fuck. Nobody cares about CNN or politics. CNN doesn't even care. It's all business. They make money from clickbaiting dumb fucks on both sides. Especially the assrage from you people.
>>
Destroy CNN. Begin launch of intercontinental ballistic memes.
>>
>>132585485
CNN.
>>
>>132575868
>Filipovic
Oh look, another Jewish journalist...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6fqxrKnC8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>132583741

If Hillary would have won, you would have seen Obama 2.0 but way more aggressive.

The media would be reporting;

> Everything is fine, everything is great, except we need to ban guns and take away your rights for your own safety.

He's most definitely not on "their" side.

If you are smart, you will dance with the enemy at times.
>>
>>132575868
>for women on the internet
somebody didn't read the rules
>>
File: NeverWrong.jpg (68KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
NeverWrong.jpg
68KB, 530x350px
This thread and whole fiasco proves that, once again, the greatest fear the /pol/beard has is to be named
>>
>>132580709
I have contacted the companies via Twitter. Is there a form or petition that we can sign up on? or something else that we can do ?
>>
what goes on in the mind of the lying media?
>>
File: Crash and Burn FASTER.gif (3MB, 462x309px) Image search: [Google]
Crash and Burn FASTER.gif
3MB, 462x309px
>>132575868

CNN EXCLUSIVE: Our CNN crew is on the way to a trolls lair to confront them in their own environment... But they died before they got there.
>>
Such a strawman. First of all, the guy didn't make posts towards no one in particular, so this comparison with "Twitter trolls that harass women" is fallacious.

This is also not like bit returning a found wallet. Not returning a wallet has immediate consequences to the person who lost it, and also beneficial to your self, the ethics are completely different than posting a meme on a board dedicated to memes.
>>
>>132575868
Lmao, just released five more Trump Punching CNN gigs on twitter. I win.
>>
>>132586012
No. We're saying teenagers that make tepid memes shouldn't be doxed by professional news organisations.
>>
>>132586102

CNN BREAKING NEWS

WE'RE AT THE HACKER KNOWN AS 4CHAN's HOUSE BUT IT APPEARS AS IF HE'S FLED OUT OF FEAR

HE LEFT A NOTE FOR US THOUGH! IT READS "I am a stupid dumb stupid poo poo head troll I love CNN they're the best and I suck dick!"

MORE NEWS AT 7
>>
CNN victim blaming aftet committing a crime. Being mean isnt illegal- blackmail is.

Fuck CNN and fuck ((((((((white))))))) people.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-06-14-42-35_1.jpg (160KB, 1078x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-06-14-42-35_1.jpg
160KB, 1078x1194px
>>132586053
gtfo to
>>132585862
>>
>>132575868
>>For women who write on the Internet, the existence of these kinds of trolls isn't new.

I suppose the continued unabashedness of jewish nepotism in all media formats where the existence of this double standard isn't new either...
>>
File: sensitive.jpg (39KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
sensitive.jpg
39KB, 500x352px
inb4 they receive packages of double-roll TP now with aloe vera for sensitive asses purchased anonymously online using crypto's. they wouldn't last a day in the military

MANDATORY CONSCRIPTION NAO!
>>
>>132575868

kek what a load of shit
>>
>>132580198
Kek , asking for it
>>
File: Real human bean.jpg (292KB, 1500x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Real human bean.jpg
292KB, 1500x1091px
>>132577391
>real human beings
So, she decides who is real a human being and who is not.
>>
>am I maybe out of touch
>No its the internet thats wrong
>>
>>132575868
Why do these people take the internet seriously? Are they so fragile that a gif or message actually affects them? Are they children? Are they just pretending to care to push a narrative?
>>
File: IMG_7314.jpg (55KB, 1242x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7314.jpg
55KB, 1242x789px
Stating "the existence of these kinds". Jill Filipovic went on, "they have made my life miserable enough to remove any sympathy".

#ThingsHitlerWouldSay
>>
>What goes on in the mind of trolls.
A solid sense of satire, typically found in people with triple digit IQ's.

>Are we fake news?...No, the internet is wrong!
>>
>>132581067
Obligatory

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>132586050
You should go to their respective offices and do a giant poo in front of them. I imagine it would only take you 2 trips, 3 max.
>>
File: Meme war is.jpg (204KB, 1384x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Meme war is.jpg
204KB, 1384x1109px
>>
>>132585066
The guy also posted the picture of all the Jewish CNN employees that's been circulating around here too which is probably the main reason they went after him, they just don't want to say that because then everyone will go look at the picture.
>>
>>132596236
>We have REAL intellectual discussion
they're quite rare these days
>>
Anyone else noticed the jab of Trump to NSBC when he was asked about CNN?
Seems they are next. If they are clever they will not get The Donald bad side.
>>
File: 1497508265331.jpg (79KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
1497508265331.jpg
79KB, 784x643px
>>132581067
>>>/plebbit
>>
File: 1189542788960.jpg (49KB, 440x400px) Image search: [Google]
1189542788960.jpg
49KB, 440x400px
>>132582896
Now imagine if Crooked Killary had won. Jesus Fuck.
>>
File: CNN Kacz.jpg (90KB, 750x671px) Image search: [Google]
CNN Kacz.jpg
90KB, 750x671px
>>
File: Trump grabs CNN by the pussy.gif (2MB, 304x207px) Image search: [Google]
Trump grabs CNN by the pussy.gif
2MB, 304x207px
>>
>>132581067
It's a term the schizophrenics invented to protect their feelees, they think there is some major organization posting anti trump things on here literally 24/7, but in reality it's just people with differing opinions
>>
>>132575868
>Posting politically Incorrect humor makes you a filthy racist
That's not how it works, news version of MTV.
>>
>>132575868
oh that sucks
>>
>>132598652
found the shill
>>
>anonymous men
How does she know they're men if they are anonymous? I also like how they make it about women being harassed by men even though studies have shown that men recieve more online "abuse" than women and that women dish out more "abuse" than men.
>>
>>132598652
I might be supersonic but threads definitely get hijacked by "hey guys, DRUMPF LOLOLOLOL Hillary won the popular vote"

fuck those niggers.
>>
>>132575868
>says they use their spare time to post hateful commentary for kicks, and plead they "didn't mean it." Of course they do
Lol I do this all the time in facebook groups.
>>
>>132598495
oh damn this is nice
>>
File: 1499289217722.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1499289217722.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>132575868

>Tfw we are now the internet molesters, and not the fuckers who want to end with every free speech or tought

>Tfw they consider women as their personal NWO army
>>
File: 1499285188859.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499285188859.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>132575868
I'll show you hateful cunt.
>>
>>132580709
Do they ever reply to this shit?
>>
the funny thing about this CNN thing is that they're trying to blame this guy for making a meme but that's not really how memes work
>>
File: 1471530596150.png (532KB, 782x670px) Image search: [Google]
1471530596150.png
532KB, 782x670px
>>132575868
>at least according to the Jews themselves, who, when they are found out, nearly universally describe themselves as normal upstanding citizens
>>
>>132576042
Stopped watching South Park too much Trump nonsense. Poly won't ever return to it, So I doesn't matter what they do. Once I get sick frI'm a restaurant I don't ever return. What kink of fool would?
>>
File: 1491785599391.png (566KB, 890x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491785599391.png
566KB, 890x388px
>>132575868
Anyone else feel like the internet has basically did a 180 on privacy? Used to be that you were taught not to attach anything real-life to online but now normies don't give a shit, freely giving their name and address out and expect you to do the same. It's probably part of something bigger like making the internet advertiser-friendly or accountable but it pisses me off when I think about it.
>>
>>132577391
we won she is already miserable she even admitted it herself she is in the desperation phase

cnn knows they are dying
>>
>>132575868
Is it a test to see how much mindless distraction Americans can consume?
>>
File: 1372306874153.gif (910KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1372306874153.gif
910KB, 320x240px
Can anyone gif this?
>>
File: get gassed.jpg (346KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
get gassed.jpg
346KB, 1280x720px
made a m'meme
>>
File: 1499302039381.jpg (133KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499302039381.jpg
133KB, 534x800px
>>132586513
>>
>>132600011
Seconding this, good potential
>>
>>132600014
the swastika sets us back 10 stages, you've deligitimized hundreds of other memes.
>>
File: 1497559741038.png (197KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1497559741038.png
197KB, 2500x1645px
>>132581067
you idiots
>>
Some kind of internet hate machine... evolved
>>
>>132600971
We just love Trump's hate.
>>
File: 1387875085249.gif (985KB, 306x156px) Image search: [Google]
1387875085249.gif
985KB, 306x156px
Another gif with potential.
>>
>>132575868
Do American women really call the police when men talk to them?
>>
>>132600971
>internet hate machine
Take your fruity tooty ass back to the cuckold section on Pornhub
>>
File: 1498855631536.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1498855631536.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>132581067
lol here is a free you

CENTIPEDE
MAGA
>>
>>132581067
Go back.
>>
File: 1390801833815.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1390801833815.gif
2MB, 500x282px
Another one
>>
File: 1498513044351.jpg (34KB, 716x465px) Image search: [Google]
1498513044351.jpg
34KB, 716x465px
>>132601233
Don't care. Come at me bro.
>>
File: 1392848450478.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
1392848450478.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>
>>132601168
Yes. Pls someone hook my boy up over here.
>>
File: ghostwriter.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ghostwriter.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
some oc
>>
>character assassination on trolls
Do they expect this to hurt the kind of people that call each other faggot as a term of endearment?
>>
Gamergate 2.0
>>
>>132598377
Can I get some sauce on this? Wasn't aware he worked for buzzfeed either
>>
File: 1496254800591.jpg (175KB, 1656x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496254800591.jpg
175KB, 1656x800px
>>132580709
>tfw drive a BMW
>tfw drive a Lexus
>tfw employed by Exxon Mobil
fug
>>
>>132577391
>claim to not be "hateful"
Call for resistance, civil war, and the president's assassination
>do you litter or post anonymously that you hate Jews
False equivalency, also I don't hate Jews themselves I hate the kike mentality. This extends beyond Jewish bloodlines and should be eradicated.
>le muh smaht meme
Feign not caring and how it doesn't upset you and how you're above it all. Yet people don't write long tirades about topics that don't affect them personally. So obviously she isn't that smart, sweetie.
>toxic ideas
You literally just said you didn't care, now it's toxic. Hmmm typical
>lumping journalists in with minorities
This doesn't even warrant a response. You're so 'smart' yet you appeal to sensibilities of people who are supposedly racist, misogynist, xenophobic, anti-semitic individuals with absolutely no self awareness or introspection into the cause of all this boiling to the surface. This last point alone means you're not educated or capable of thinking for yourself. You've been indoctrinated into a victimhood mentality and lack the wherewithal for true analysis as to what your 'enemy' is truly planning.
>>
File: Untitled_1.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_1.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>132599772
>they are dying...
>>
>>132601946
Neck yourself faggot
>>
>>132601168
>>132600011
Can be done,but need better quality/resolution source material
>>
>>132575868
Lmao they're trying to rally cucks for their own internet army by making it a woman issue. They're in for a wild ride.
>>
File: FAKENEWSYOUWILLBEPUNISHED.jpg (609KB, 1160x771px) Image search: [Google]
FAKENEWSYOUWILLBEPUNISHED.jpg
609KB, 1160x771px
>>
>>132586050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQsyvPcHdrs
>>
Complete bait thread, cia scanning IP addresses or re-routed TOR browser IP addresses if needed. . . . .fuck 4chan complete IP address internet bait
>>
>>132603173
99.99% of people here don't really have anything to worry about. The CIA isn't interested in memes and racists.
>>
If you're a real bad guy with a portable router they'll triangulate your position, then verify with a special ops spotter and drone bomb u if you're too outside of acceptable norm. . . . normy dummies
>>
>>132600873
Fuck off nupol
>>
>>132576042
Yes and it was really good.
>>
File: 1494663811419.jpg (619KB, 1847x785px) Image search: [Google]
1494663811419.jpg
619KB, 1847x785px
>>132598652
Hey Share Blue. Do you still have to turn your phone in at the beginning of the shift? I guess with the election long past, they don't have you sleeping in the office anymore. You ever wonder why David Brock went from right wing to left wing around 2000? You think they maybe have video of him diddling little kids? In all seriousness though, we can't let him get the nuclear codes, right?
>>
>>132597288
I think that is the real reason also. The cheesy WWE video just plays into their 'OMG violence!' narrative better than 'OMG antisemite!' which literally nobody cares about.
>>
(((women who write on the internet)))
>>
File: bob ross.jpg (352KB, 1156x1064px) Image search: [Google]
bob ross.jpg
352KB, 1156x1064px
>>132575868
when dfid everyone in the world get so fucking ass hurt iswear everyone takes everything anyone ever says with 1005 seriousness it's fucking retarded
>>
File: Webp.net-gifmaker (1).gif (2MB, 288x231px) Image search: [Google]
Webp.net-gifmaker (1).gif
2MB, 288x231px
cnn keeping face
>>
File: memewar.jpg (61KB, 640x498px) Image search: [Google]
memewar.jpg
61KB, 640x498px
This will not stand...
>>
File: 1498973424473.png (1MB, 1542x1953px) Image search: [Google]
1498973424473.png
1MB, 1542x1953px
>didn't mean it
Cucks
Everyone around me is redpilled through me
>race, genetics and IQ
>holohoax
>cultural marxism
I'd stand by it all on CNN too
>>
>>132602858
Thanks, nigger.
>>
>>132577391
She doesnt know that it's all for the lulz...
>>
>>132575868

We must force all to think like us - CNN
>>
Do they have any fucking idea what they started? ANY?

My god we're gonna have fun. No amount of CNN calling me a virgin basementdwelling loser can stop me now.
>>
File: 1499224713660.jpg (2MB, 983x1895px) Image search: [Google]
1499224713660.jpg
2MB, 983x1895px
>>132575868
THIS IS WAR. FIND THEM. RUIN THEM.

WE WILL BE THE UGLIEST, MOST FORMIDABLE TROLLS THEY'VE EVER SEEN.
>>
File: anger small.jpg (25KB, 280x326px) Image search: [Google]
anger small.jpg
25KB, 280x326px
>>132577391
>Be member of a multimillion company.
>Literally blackmail an American citizen because he made fun of you.
>WE ARE THE VICTIMS HERE!
>>
>>132582841
>fresh blood keeps the board alive.
JFC this place is eaten up with cancer
>>
File: vietnam073-xl.png (310KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam073-xl.png
310KB, 650x469px
>>
>>132583390
Pretty much. CNN deserves any bullshit that gets thrown at them for attacking an autistic troll. Like they're basically attacking future CNN workers. Also blaming this on misogyny is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>132605714
Doesnt matter right now. We have a common enemy this time.
>>
>>132605464
Honassolo is that u
>>
>>132605464

Did no one come out and deny their jewish accusations?
>>
>>132605527
it impresses me more that literal communists are siding with cnn and against normal people and their rights, yknow the oppressed proletariat and such
>>
>>132575868
>the line between "real life" and "online life" stays impenetrable
>Two of these anonymous men have shown up in my real life
>>
File: 1441629569487s.jpg (7KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1441629569487s.jpg
7KB, 222x216px
>>132577391
>>The true mark of a person's character, to use a classic mom-ism, is how one behaves when no one is looking. Do you return the wallet you found, or do you keep it? Do you throw your empty bottle away in a garbage bin or litter into a duck pond? Do you spend your time online liking a friend's baby photo and sharing interesting news articles, or do you post memes under an anonymous Reddit handle about how much you hate Jews?

who /badboy/ here?
>>
>>132606726
>Two of these anonymous men have shown up in my real life
"impenetrable" to these people is "i'll post photos of myself every single day, and i'll tell everyone where i live, but i won't tell them my address"
>>
>>132575868
That kinda sexist to say women cant troll as well as men
>>
>>132575868
It's really funny how these people always manage to "know" how people think. It's always leftists.

You say something, they'll tell you what you meant by what you said, although you made it clear. They are so deluded it's hilarious.

Come up with these extravagant, epic cryptic reasons why someone does what they do, even though it could really be as simple as "because it's funny"
>>
>>132580709
>we have bought countless laptops and desktop computers

Uh, they're probably not very good products if you need to buy countless numbers of them.
>>
File: 1476059810009.jpg (16KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
1476059810009.jpg
16KB, 330x357px
>>132577391
>>132606740

>The true mark of a person's character, to use a classic mom-ism, is how one behaves when no one is looking. Do you return the wallet you found, or do you keep it? Do you throw your empty bottle away in a garbage bin or litter into a duck pond? Do you spend your time online liking a friend's baby photo and sharing interesting news articles, or do you post memes under an anonymous Reddit handle about how much you hate Jews?

Jesus, way to make hating Jews look even cooler than it already is. Fucking nerds don't even know about the global financial government run by the Jews
>>
File: IMG_2202.png (835KB, 950x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2202.png
835KB, 950x726px
>>132575927
Friendly reminder to all newfriends, it's very important to link the archived link, especially when at war with scavenger media types that will sell their soul for a click. Don't allow them to shill here.
>>
File: 1499234213743.jpg (212KB, 668x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499234213743.jpg
212KB, 668x1024px
>>132607180
> Do you spend your time online liking a friend's baby photo and sharing interesting news articles, or do you post memes under an anonymous Reddit handle about how much you hate Jews?

Translation: are you a fucking kikebook normie or a REAL faggot?
>>
>>132607049
>It's really funny how these people always manage to "know" how people think. It's always leftists.
narcissists do it, it's called gaslighting. "i know how you think better than you do".
>>
File: CNNJEWS3.png (333KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
CNNJEWS3.png
333KB, 590x350px
the odds of everyone on CNN's team being jews and being hired NOT based on religion would be next to non-existent
>>
File: mailpic.jpg (28KB, 481x359px) Image search: [Google]
mailpic.jpg
28KB, 481x359px
>>132577391

>harming Jews, Muslims, African-Americans, women and members of the news media

still sticking with the 2016 election rhetoric.
they never listen and they never learn.
that's why they doomed
>>
>>132585485
Wrong.
>>
File: 1497177635357.png (766KB, 1498x2428px) Image search: [Google]
1497177635357.png
766KB, 1498x2428px
>>132585485
Typical reaction of a shill. Downplay the cause. stay aware everyone. Shills will swoop upon us with full force in the coming days.
>>
>>132599402
What the fuck is this from?
>>
File: 1497169993416.jpg (157KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497169993416.jpg
157KB, 791x1024px
>>132599111
so are those trips
>>
File: wow.jpg (41KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
41KB, 562x437px
>>132575868
>guy in his parents' basement
People still use that?
>>
>>132609010
Ofc, because this cunt tries to discredit and make fun of people who do not share her opinion.
>>
>>132608711
from the /d/ board on 5chan, the darkweb version of 4chan
>>
>>132609150
Huh, looks like a chinese cartoon to me.
>>
>>132575868

Why are there no Han Solo beating up CNN memes?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 439x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 439x775px
>>
>>132577391
The lack of sleep awareness it's amazing.
The bullshit rhetoric piled on by people like this author have literally created the "trolls" she is coming writing about.
Decades of bullshit.
It's going to get much worse for these people.
They are doomed.
We've had enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 981x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 981x500px
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 700x300px
>>
File: serveimage (3).png (204KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (3).png
204KB, 330x319px
>>132575868
>why dont you show up and says those things to my face huh coward
>shows up
>POLICE POLICE!
>>
F U C K
U C
C U
K C U F
>>
File: cnntopnotch.png (546KB, 788x451px) Image search: [Google]
cnntopnotch.png
546KB, 788x451px
>>132575868
>trolls
There are no words.
>>
File: cnn BS 2.png (236KB, 579x773px) Image search: [Google]
cnn BS 2.png
236KB, 579x773px
>>132575868
They're trying to turn the focus to us, rather than theIr blackmail attempt, do not let it sway! Do not take the bait!!!!
>DO NOT ENGAGE
>ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY
>KEEP THE PRESSURE ON
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>
>>132583741
What exactly is a goyim. I'm from r/T_D and new here
>>
>>132601873
underrated
>>
File: 1365574065925.jpg (47KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1365574065925.jpg
47KB, 300x400px
>>132580709
>Stella Artois

Well fuck
>>
>>132610274
>cnn
I think they are more distressed over having their fake Russian narrative exposed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
>>
File: 1499290047669.gif (968KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499290047669.gif
968KB, 290x200px
I know this gif was done already, but I can't find it
>>
>>132602742
Quite great response she will definitely read it have an upvote
>>
File: char.jpg (34KB, 905x707px) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
34KB, 905x707px
>>132575868
>What goes on in the mind of 'trolls'
>>
>>132575868
>Rei is best girl
>desu desu desu
>crash bandicoot on ps4 out
>nothigness for about 10 hours until he beats crash bandicoot
>desu desu desu, japan is so cool

pretty much
>>
File: mmmmmmmmm.png (59KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmmm.png
59KB, 686x686px
>>132612721
*Ramiel is best girl

dont be a fuckign pleb
>>
>>132575868
High quality journalism from CNN. Who honestly cares about trolls?
>>
>>132612896
CNN.
>>
File: best.jpg (82KB, 601x901px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
82KB, 601x901px
>>132612824
:(
>>
>>132581772
Whichever it is I don't like it.
>>
File: hJ.jpg (93KB, 750x965px) Image search: [Google]
hJ.jpg
93KB, 750x965px
>>132575868
>What goes on in the mind of 'trolls'

So CNN is going to let the public in on their thinking?
>>
File: AAA.jpg (2MB, 2726x1482px) Image search: [Google]
AAA.jpg
2MB, 2726x1482px
The Jews have had ENOUGH of Trump AND Putin and they're gonna blow them both up at the G20 using the Jewish sockpuppet Antifa and Israeli ISIS

ISIS is Israeli. Antifa is Jewish controlled. If Isis kills the President we can nuke Israel and we should

ISIS is as Israeli as the wailing wall-
>>
File: 1499333391558.png (673KB, 1188x909px) Image search: [Google]
1499333391558.png
673KB, 1188x909px
>>132614641
>>
>>132609242
Shiiki or something? just google pink hair vampire anime. I started watchign it but im more scifi
>>
File: kawaii diam-o.jpg (23KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii diam-o.jpg
23KB, 600x582px
>>132613234
you shant taint me

>pls notice my funny file name sempai
>>
>>132575868
More screaming Semites, I love it. Check her Wikipedia profile, it's basically a synagogue:

>Filipovic (((JEW))) has been an outspoken critic of A Voice for Men.[14] Michelle Goldberg (((JEW))), writing in The Washington Post, said she had been "singled out by [men's rights groups]" for her criticism.[15] She was also cited in Hate Crimes in Cyberspace (((WRITTEN BY A JEW))) as a victim of hate crime for her feminism.[16] According to Kerryn Goldsworthy (((JEW))), she has been Googlebombed by her detractors.[17]
>>
File: 1475095188517.jpg (284KB, 1053x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475095188517.jpg
284KB, 1053x1600px
>>132583390
I'm probably a better human being than the ethically-challenged writers and editors at CNN.
CNN deserves whatever they get for threatening people.
>>
>>132580709
So places I never shopped at or will never shop at?
>>
>>132613847
>persecutory delusion
>>
Spread the word brothers.
We have to shitpost this video at @CNN
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
If we can get CNN to post about Pomf we may be able to get /a/ on our side.
Or it would just be funny as hell to see them talk about it.
Show off our control
>>
File: CNN_1.jpg (467KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
CNN_1.jpg
467KB, 1600x1064px
>>132575868
of course they attack back, they hate America
>>
>>132575868
Cry Moar
>>
>>132605464
Leave Dr. Drew out of this!!!
>>
>>132610274
Some people just like to spend their lifetime in basements and troll their fellow citizens on the internet. It's in no way comparable to being a big news media corporation that lies to its customers because of ratings. I'm not sure what their tactic is here but it seems desperate. Maybe they want to spin this on Trump to drag him with them into the mud.
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.