[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN FAKE NEWS + THE MYTH OF GENDER PAY GAP = EASY BTFO OF THE LEFT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: slides.png (390KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
slides.png
390KB, 1280x2160px
CNN running fake news again and this time the good people in this site can be crucial both to BTFO a little more and to help throwing the "gender pay gap" meme into the bin.

Pic related for an easily spreadable form. Basically it goes like this

1) White House releases the pay of their workers as required by law
2) CNN takes advantage of it to try to push their "gender pay gap" agenda [1]
3) Their conclusion is wrong because they simply average all salaries not controlling for position, pay grade or anything else
4) It is possible to prove that simply by running the same numbers controlling for, for instance, pay grade

Pic related is the conclusion of it. Need help spreading it. CNN BTFO as fake news and, at the same time, gender pay gap being BTFO as fake news as well.

Share it, spread it, disseminate it

[1] http://archive.is/VUXmR
>>
File: chart.png (293KB, 1890x945px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
293KB, 1890x945px
The chart, alone
>>
>>132203527

You need a smug "Fact Check: False" and hypnotic inducing big red X and box.

Normies are conditioned with a lot of lefty check marks now, twitter, politfact, snopes etc.
>>
>>132204037
>Normies are conditioned with a lot of lefty check marks now, twitter, politfact, snopes etc.

Has the "facts" on normies.
>>
>>132204037
This. Add some pretty colours to it.
>>
>>132204037
>>132204508
That's a good idea, if you guys find a good one I can add later. Any other suggestion?
>>
>>132203527
>CNN running fake news again

They can't make a pretense of impartiality now. CNN is finished. President Trump just floored them and did it in a brilliant way.
>>
>>132206249
Didnt floor it yet. Need a couple more blows. Help doing it by spreading this
>>
>>132204629
From a design perspective, I believe there is too much dead space. If you could possibly trim away unused space around the sides, between paragraphs, and between the images and the following section titles, it would grab attention easier. As it is, when expanded it requires scrolling and the information density per unit of space is lower than it could be.
>>
File: slate july 3 2017.png (256KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
slate july 3 2017.png
256KB, 1024x768px
http://archive.is/6yZ8R

> Trump's CNN Tweet Seems to Be Taken From a Racist, Islamophobic, Mysogynist Reddit Troll

FOLLOWED BY PRAISE FOR JAY-Z ANTISEMITIC ALBUM

> Jay-Z Exploits His Fame and Personal Problems for Best Album in Years
>>
File: PortuBro.jpg (2MB, 1500x1283px) Image search: [Google]
PortuBro.jpg
2MB, 1500x1283px
Bump for Portugal Bro!
>>
>>132203527
The women do not have the highest positions. That Kayelle hag should just be happy that she had one, she's fucking useless for administration. Just says stupid shit.

God I hate liberals.
>>
>>132209545
I don't understand in what respect Kellyanne has don't anything to damage the administration outside of unjust smears.
>>
>>132203876
Thanks.
>>
bump
>>
File: IMG_3645.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3645.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
>>132209545
> That Kayelle hag
Confirmed for bloody casual.

> The women do not have the highest positions
Of course they don't, most women are (let's say) assistants making the lower range but even at that range they are paid as much as men in general. Same thing for the ones at the other ranges, in some of them they even have a higher average pay.

> she's fucking useless
She is first and foremost responsible for polling and data analysis (that's her trade). Remember when Trump fired (and didn't pay) the pollster responsible for his campaign because he didn't like the numbers? Kellyanne took over, convinced Trump to stay the course and keep with the bantz (when others were urging him to change tone to a more moderate one) and ended up made head of his campaign along with Bannon.

Anyway, the whole point is to show 1) there is no wage gap at the White House, 2) CNN is fake news and 3) most attempts to prove wage gap are bullshit and misleading with statistics
>>
>>132209545
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT KELLYANNE YOU AHMED-COCK TAKING NIGGERFAGGOT?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.