[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blaxit to Hungary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

Out of Africa

http://www.theroot.com/for-those-considering-blaxit-i-present-to-you-budapes-1796277680?utm_campaign=Contact+Quiboat+For+More+Referrer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=quiboat
>>
>>131495602
>hungary's most beautiful woman is a fucking nigger lover

It hurts to live. Just fuck it all to hell.
>>
>>131495602

if you look up the hashtag on twitter there are also a bunch of threads talking about blaxiting to berlin. guess it makes sense, germany wont be white in a few decades.
>>
File: 1493921172651.jpg (140KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493921172651.jpg
140KB, 700x800px
>>131495602
> Hungary is a place that grapples with unemployment and poverty while its leaders hoard taxpayer funds to line their own pockets.
So they would be leaving Detroit... for European Detroit?.
Wew lad.
>>
>>131495725

You can oppose things without letting them get to you. You just have to make the choice
>>
>>131495725
She probably fucks every rich guy she meets
>>
>>131495602
Can I get a name on this creature please?
>>
File: death to the niggers.jpg (353KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
death to the niggers.jpg
353KB, 1334x750px
>>131496878
Barbara Palvin

Don't even bother. You'll just enrage yourself by searching more.
>>
>>131495602
Imagine convincing all the niggers to go to Hungary.

So crazy it could work. We need Tariq and Sean Kang to push this.
>>
>>131496983
Who are those niggers? If she's going to hang out with niggers at least hang out with top tier niggers like Lewis Hamilton.
>>
>>131497189
She does. She also hangs out with plenty of other niggers since she is a nigger lover. She is an absolute piece of garbage. A waste of her own good looks.
>>
>>131496983
Goddamn it
>>
>>131495602

>Implying African-Americans have the financial means to move abroad

Maybe a few upper class working African-Americans - whom bascically ideintify with White American..

Blaxit is retarded, and Hungary has more radical White Nationalists than America.
>>
weak pathetic white bois cant do shit
blacks are the superior world race
>>
>>131497262
Celebrities in general are garbage, they should be the first to go.
>>
>>131497507

this
>>
File: 0x7banK.jpg (141KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
0x7banK.jpg
141KB, 570x760px
>>131495602
Jobbik will have them in camps within a month so I say go for it
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-26-01-26-40.png (440KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-26-01-26-40.png
440KB, 720x1280px
Enjoy the blaxit to the country of Budapest.

Time for America to culturally enrich Europe. Enjoy.
>>
>>131497531
Yes but white women will have to be put on a very short leash. They can not be trusted ever again. They are the ones ruining all white countries.
>>
>>131497262
its better when evervybody knows like this so her future partner can decide if being cuck for nigger loving whore is worth it, if she race mix then her mixed kids will be their punishment so as raising them alone. i bet that most of the time white guy doesnt even know if his wife ever burned coal
>>
>>131497871
Just convince them going on a shorter leash was their idea and they will line up to do it.
>>
File: trust the huns, not even once2.png (197KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
trust the huns, not even once2.png
197KB, 482x600px
>>131495602

>If people want to move to Budapest, come—it’s a great city—but do the legwork. Learn the language.

>Learn the language.

AAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
GOOD LUCK FUCKERS
>>
>>131497507
Truuuuu
>>
All Hungarians so far seem to be massively in favor of this.

It honestly seems the only thing that's keeping East-Europeans from being Sweden tier is that you're all poor, so nobody really wants to migrate there.
>>
>He says that speaking Hungarian gives him the power to challenge people, who mistake him for a foreigner, throwing racist epithets at him in Hungarian, while smiling to his face and being polite in English.

>“They use vulgar words like ‘monkey,’ but then I ask them in Hungarian why they do that and they apologize and [walk away] … man, it happens all the time.”

I am mad, but also amused
>>
>>131498882
I'm getting a property in rural Hungary
>>
Whites have culture. Who knew?

Tell them to go to South Africa where whites are literally about to be genocided. Show them where they'll be happy and bring a light on the events going on there.
>>
File: 1.jpg (57KB, 445x459px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
57KB, 445x459px
FUCK OFF FROM OUR COUNTRY FUCKING CHIMPS
>>
>>131503563
Thanks for driving up the housing prices and contributing to white genocide
>>
>>131495602
I can already imagine it.

>Yo shaniqua bitch we be in hungry n shiet n my ass is hangry where da welfare line start?
>>
>>131495602
of course they'll move to a place with even fewer niggers.
When have black people willingly moved somewhere with more black people except for the disaster that was Liberia?
>>
>>131496983
And she got? BLACKED!
>>
>>131495988
these are lies
Unemployment never was so low as now and not that much poverty. If you want to work you can.
>>
>>131504059
>If you want to work you can
yea but these are niggers so they are already making excuses.
>>
File: unemp.png (63KB, 1593x782px) Image search: [Google]
unemp.png
63KB, 1593x782px
>>131504143
There are lot of niggers (gypsies) here who don't want to work and then cry that they are poor.
>>
File: 1480904622783.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480904622783.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>131495602
Hungary's future
>>
What the fuck, why aren't they moving to Africa or Brazil or something? Why are black people so fucking obsessed with living among white people? Can they please stop.
>>
>>131495602
wtf?
they better start moving back to africa
>>
>>131495602
Yeah just move there, it's that easy to change your country legally.... These people man.
>>
>Wondering if the future of black people may be in the nations of white peoples. “People are friendly” rhetoric about cities and countries is no different from I have black friends. Problems have to be solved from everywhere blacks are not through roaming the planet chasing better white peoples.
I wonder why...
>>131504256
Where do they get their money, and how are you planning to send them to Germany?
>>
>>131504422
>Why are black people so fucking obsessed with living among white people?

They really are though, and then they start saying shit like "WHITE PRIVILEGE!!!!!" "MORE BLACK PEOPLE IN MOVIES AND THE MEDIA!!!!!!!"

Admit it, they can't live without white people. They say shit like "send white people to space" but they don't actually mean it.
>>
>>131504606
White ppl always keepin us niggas down with they laws n shiet
>>
>>131504792
They get minima social aid, but the system favour people who work so you have to work for more aid.

We just need to bring them to Austrian border and then they can walk.
>>
>>131495602
i remember a some one said blacks are stupid but not stupid enough to stop leaching of white countries this is evidence blaxit is a failure that /pol/ spread
>>
File: KOMMUNISTA_GO_HOME.jpg (320KB, 412x600px) Image search: [Google]
KOMMUNISTA_GO_HOME.jpg
320KB, 412x600px
>>131495602
Negroes mass-migrating into our capital city? We refused access to their middle-eastern cousins, why do they think they would be any more welcome? Of course, the lefty-infested cosmopolitans and the celebrities would bite onto the idea because blacks are considered "exotic" - Don't think that coal burners do not exist in Budapest. It's just that the public treats them with an innate disdain.

Ultimately, if a blarghzit would happen, these oh-so-discriminated negroes would only be safe in the capital's centrum - A tourist trap. A step outside and they find themselves in District Eight or District Eleven, ganged up on by the violent locals and gypsies.
>>
File: 90b.jpg (17KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
90b.jpg
17KB, 346x450px
>>131495602
>For George Abasiute Jr., it’s home. The 21-year-old son of a Nigerian father and a Hungarian mother moved to Budapest one year ago from his hometown of Szolnok to study business at Budapest Business School, or BGE.
>Nigerian father
>Hungarian mother
>>
>>131505139
>We just need to bring them to Austrian border and then they can walk.
Maybe you could arrange them some German language courses, you know, so they get jobs, and pamphelets on the German welfare system. They could even become refugees, from non-defined country.
>>
>>13150572
>Not even attending Corvinus.
Topkek.
>>
>>131506429
Like they will work elsewhere. Best way to make them refugees, Germany loves them.
>>
>>131506705
I think you missed what I was implying.
>>
>>131505554
They were not welcome in the core for very long, either. Last year outside Szimpla, soome ooga-boogas started hooting and ay-yo-ing around on the little street it is on. Mind you, this is the most multi-culti place IN BP. One obstinate blackass was playing the "shove up against my friends while stink-eyeing the bouncer" game. I was heading in through the curtains when more than a dozen Magyars jogged out, Fradi fan-guys. Pissed. Fuck yes, I turned around.

"Fuck y'all crackers! I din' tuch her!" American coon gropin' fucking chimp confirmed. His friends and he disappeared in a sea of green with him. A minute or two of yelling then whimpering, then silence and some of the football fans drifted back into the bar. when they stopped yelping and calling for help. One pair of cops arrived, the three Fradi guys spoke to him about some girl inside, and the bouncer shrugged and agreed. Police guy's partner pretends not to speak English, a few cars show up and the niggers get packed off to jail. Cop asks me if I saw anything, and I told him just some black guy threatening the doorman and then I hear a fight later. He ordered me inside (kek: "Go drink and stop staring, then!")

Hungary is not a country for niggers, and most especially Americoons.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.