[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*overplayed metallica riff* AND HERE HE IS, WINNER OF THE NATIONAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 33

*overplayed metallica riff*
AND HERE HE IS, WINNER OF THE NATIONAL RADIO HALL OF FAME AWARD: MICHAEL WEIN- UH... SAVAGE!
Yes. It is I: Michael Savage. Winner of the National Radio Hall of fame award. But I don't care that I won the National Radio Hall of Fame award. I don't care. All I care about is telling you the truth that the mainstream media WON'T say.
Now today, President Barack HUSSEIN Obama- you know what? I'm not even going to call him that. He doesn't deserve that title. I'm going to can him humpty dumpty.
So Humpty Dumpty Obummer had the CHUTZPAH to walk into the UN today and turn his back on the greatest ally in our nation's history : Israel.
Can you believe that? He's the kind of guy that puts pesto on his fettuccine. Humpty dumpty can't even eat pasta right! What a disgrace. I'm done with him, let's go to some calls. Joe, you're on the savage Nation:
>>
>>131171277
"Hi Dr. Savage! I just wanted to say it's a great honor to-"

HURRY UP AND GET TO THE POINT! YOU'RE LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD. Oy vey!

"I'm s-sorry Dr. Savage, I just wanted to ask your opinion about the Trump transitio-"

WHO THE HELL LET THIS IDIOT THROUGH? Get him off the call. Sheesh. No wonder this country is falling apart. You know, that right there is why you need to buy two copies of my book Scorched Earth. Not for you, because you already know everything in it. You're smart. You're intelligent. I want you to give it to two morons like the IDIOT you just heard and MAYBE we can fix this country. Maybe. But I doubt it. My head hurts, I need a break.

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION
>>
I'd rather listen to Laura 2bh
>>
barfly and the barfighter
when the chrome was thick and the woman straight
The seltzer man cometh
Liberalism is a mental disorder
>>
>>131171395
The whole spiel I posted is a slight exaggeration, but not far off. You should give Dr. Michael Savage a listen. He's a lot of fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVd5VQPdTg
>>
SCHUMER IS PUTTING FAT IN THE PASTRAMI AT KATZ'S DELI
>>
>I dont want to talk about politics today. I DONT WANT TO DO IT.
>So I'm there with Teddy in this fine San Fransicko restaurant
>a fucking bum take a shit on my San Fransicko streets. Thanks a lot liberals. Give them bread and they shit in your streets.
>I'm getting too angry. Let's go to the callers.
>Get to the point please
>Be here, or be nowhere
>SAVAGE
>>
>>131171277
>>131171296
Lol. Billy Cunningham ftw. A GREAT American.
>>
i'm sending you a copy of government zero
>>
>>131171535
No, I can't stand savage for some reason .
>>
>>131171535
>is a slight exaggeration
No it's not. You're pretty dead on.

Savage is absolutely glorious, but prone to mood swings, egotism and undue rudeness with most callers.
>>
>>131171277
Michael can be woke and unwoke on the JQ all at the same time.

"I'm so sick and tired of all those cretins in Hollywood. All the Katzenbergs, Matzenbergs, Ratzenbergs & Spielbergs! And that kid... what's his name? Zuckerface... I don't even care to remember his name."

2 seconds later

"These crazy people are always saying that Jews run the media... what are they talking about? I see no evidence of that. That is an insane conspiracy! Jews do not run the media! I am the son of an immigrant!"....... says the Jew in the media.
>>
catzenburg hatzenburg matzenburg patzenburg and Spielberg
>>
Trumptards are literally schizophrenic. How do you hate Jews but love Israel? I can win every argument with an alt-righter by pointing out that being racist is against the interest of the Jews, and one of Trump's main goals is pleasing Israel.
>>
>>131171867
Have you ever had a good meatball? How can they expect me to eat this. My dog is chewing on my shoe. Have I told you how much ice cream Trump gave me?

I'm sending you a copy of Teddy and Me. Go read about me and my dog. I'm an old man. Meatballs.
>>
>>131172013
the call ins are fucking funny lmao. goes off on a tangent. then talks about beets and Sicilian food for your health.
>>
Cut the music! Cut the music! It's rock n' roll tuesday on the savage nation, it's me michael savage. Last night I went to a chinese restaurant, and I asked them not to bring me a greasy plate, and what do they do? They bring me a greasy plate. I'm still feeling jittery from it. Never gonna eat there again. Play some more music. NOT THAT SONG! I hate that song! Something else!
>>
Typical "right-wing" useful idiot for zionist interests. I don't need to listen to him, it's basically the same everywhere else, including alex jones
>>
>>131172480
anyway he's fucking hilarious
>>
>>131171277
do you guys remember there was and maybe is a dude who had similar podcast and were trolling people
>>
>>131171277
Savage named the jew after the Syria gas attack and said it was a false flag perpetrated by Israel.
>>
BOHDAHS
LANQUACH
CULTCHAH
>>
File: trump_always_three_steps_ahead_.jpg (23KB, 621x445px) Image search: [Google]
trump_always_three_steps_ahead_.jpg
23KB, 621x445px
>>131173142

Is that your cringe-worthy attempt at making fun of a New York City accent?
>>
Savage is 100 times better than half the crap people post on here such as TRS, The Daily Shoah, Red Ice and all the other pseudo intellectual attention whoring e-celebs that make me cringe.
>>
>>131172666
Checked.
You talking about Ghostie from True Capitalist Radio ?
>>
HATZENBERGER RATZENBERGER RATZENBERGER
s-see I'm on your side goy
>>
>>131171296
Kek. His episode Wednesday about the cult that extorts people out of their money was pretty entertaining
>>
He is at his best complaining about mundane things. Listening to him rant about Starbucks is great.
>>
File: IMG_8832.jpg (62KB, 660x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8832.jpg
62KB, 660x318px
>>131171277
>>131171296
Lmao

Needs more 'putz' and 'you bum you'
>>
File: file.png (351KB, 645x337px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
351KB, 645x337px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>131173949
>suck his cock
>swallow his hot load
>burp and smile
>>
File: IMG_1106.png (681KB, 697x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1106.png
681KB, 697x643px
>when you learn he's a manlet and changed his last name from weiner to savage
>>
>>131173912
I knew it was missing something,but it was a good go at it
>>
>>131174376
good decision on him desu
>>
>>131173898
i know that's the greatest part of the show
>i dunno if i want to eat this leftover chinese food for lunch today. i got it at the restaurant yesterday and last time i was there it was alright but last night i could barely take two bites of it but for some reason i still took the leftovers home with me. now that i think about it i'll just order from some other chinese takeout place, teddy won't even eat the stuff they gave me yesterday. it's unbelievable the swings in quality they can get away with at chinese restaurants. why does that happen? can anyone in the world explain that to me?
>>
>>131171277
>>131171296
It's almost like you literally posted a transcript of his show.

I remember listening to a few of his shows a few months ago and he was constantly shilling this national radio hall of fame shit. He also constantly shits on his audience. He's a fucking neurotic Jew manlet.
>>
File: savagedog.jpg (97KB, 763x496px) Image search: [Google]
savagedog.jpg
97KB, 763x496px
>>131171684

"Oh Teddy, what are you doing? Teddy are you behaving? Teddy, did you poo-poo? Oh, naughty dog! You left a chocolate bagel under the desk. I told you to take it easy on the meatballs—Teddy loves veal meatballs. It's a once-a-month treat—but it makes him schwartz on the rug.
Talking about effluvium: did you hear what that brain-dead dead-eyed Pelosi said?...."
>>
>>131171426
savage gets way too much hate here

jew or no jews, he's one of the best out there on talk radio if not THE best
>>
>>131175075
Talk radio is extremely cancerous which is why we get so many youtube celebrity worship threads. Which are tumors instead of cancer.
>>
File: 1367898395420.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1367898395420.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
>>131171277
>>131171296
>>
>>131175188
who worships him?
>>
>>131172243
single out one person here who loves trump's support for israel and hates jews

you're thinking of LE DONALD, where you probably fucking came from, where THEY love israel and HERE, where WE hate kikes

but already know that, don't you moishe?
>>
File: MS.png (472KB, 591x602px) Image search: [Google]
MS.png
472KB, 591x602px
First cigarillo in 50 years, and in 50 years I'll have another!

Turn on the music, no turn it off already!
>>
>>131171277
>>131171296
Perfect. This is exactly why I listen to him almost every night
>>
>>131175188
we get jewtube celebrity worship threads because half the people who post here are fucking 16 and looking for someone to emulate

talk radio isn't cancerous, but it is pretty boring in most cases
>alex jones
>michael savage
two of the best

>rush
okay but tame

>mark levin
he's okay, but not good enough to overcome being a kike

>hannity
>laura ingraham
boring af
>>
>>131175075

He's very entertaining. He literally advocates concentration camps and genocide of Muslims LOL. Jews are fucking disgusting sick people but that doesn't mean you must ignore them all completely.
>>
>>131171277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GppgugKGDU
>>
>>131175699
What the hell are you talking about, Laura is comfy af.

Joe Pags is another good one, very funny but 10x more tame than Rush
>>
>>131175988
almost all talk radio is so horrifically boring, and there's no overcoming that adam's apple on laura
>>
>>131171395
Dr. Laura schlessinger??
>>
Jews are disgusting cretins but Muslims are 50X worse
>>
>>131172034
>"I'm so sick and tired of all those cretins in Hollywood. All the Katzenbergs, Matzenbergs, Ratzenbergs & Spielbergs! And that kid... what's his name? Zuckerface... I don't even care to remember his name."
>2 seconds later
>"These crazy people are always saying that Jews run the media... what are they talking about? I see no evidence of that. That is an insane conspiracy! Jews do not run the media! I am the son of an immigrant!"....... says the Jew in the media.
Haha yeah.
They do that because they have to pretend to kind of stand against those people or they'll lose all credibility, and then they protect them a little while later with the so you think there's a jewish conspiracy card.
>>
>>131175699
My main thing is I can't stand every hosts universal shilling for Israel/Jews at large. Anyone that says the words judeo/christian values at a rate of 10 times per hour needs to be lanced. Cause remember, jews built america on jew values, which is why we put jew'y words in front of christian.

I'd almost ALMOST be able to like Hewitt if he wasn't a crypto lefty and massive Israel shill even as a dirty catholic ball-licker.
>>
>>131176237
He also makes fun of "Maavin at the ACLU" so much that I think he's well aware of the state Jewish culture today. He deliberately moved away from New York and barely talks to his distant relatives anymore. And yes, he gets away with it by occasionally dropping a Yiddish word so they don't cut off his "schmendrick"!

>>131176592
He talks about walking the tightrope, as he's already banned in the UK, and if he got on the bad side of the Jews his career would probably be finished. Although he did call out the ADL for not helping him with the UK, I guess even they require you to be a lib-prog.
>>
>>131175802
>6m47s talking about a bad pizza delivery
Jews just like to talk and talk about literally nothing barely even getting to any points.. they just like to talk and hear their own voice.. and add as many details as possible and just talking 6m47s about a pizza arriving late. for all the useless details he's going through.
I guess that's why jews make for decent background noise as talkshow hosts because they just like to talk and talk so they can easily talk for hours about virtually nothing fleshing out all kinds of random details about something they saw or whatever. And you don't have to listen for a point because there's barely a point coming they're just fleshing out irellevant details about themselves or what's going on like they're writing a novel just completely superflously setting the scene. And then he concludes that there's no desire to do anything right because he orders from a shitty pizza place instead of looking around in reviews and whatnot to see which ones are good.
that's 6m47s of peoples time.

There's not precise and to the point analysis and stuff like this it's just talk talk talk talk talk
>oh let me elucidate
>blablablablabla oh ok come right back after the break
>blablabla oh wait what was i saying oh yeah.. blablabla and people are lazy, join me next time on savage nation!
>>
>>131171277
Rush is GOAT fuck this heeb
>>
>>131177485
>He also makes fun of "Maavin at the ACLU" so much that I think he's well aware of the state Jewish culture today. He deliberately moved away from New York and barely talks to his distant relatives anymore. And yes, he gets away with it by occasionally dropping a Yiddish word so they don't cut off his "schmendrick"!
Ok i didn't know that. Admittedly i haven't listened much to his show. But i think it's healthy that he critiques the people doing some inappropriate things instead of just kissing their ass.
>>
If you don't listen to the John Batchelor show you're a pleb.
>>
>>131176592
he borderlines the jq and Israel question, he knows in the back of his mind but being jewish he can't take the other side
>>
>>131171296
Pretty accurate desu
>>
>>131177750
Admittedly he does still have connections to Judaism, although it's the esoteric stuff. He's coming out with a book about God that might explain his views.
>>
File: 1469616297572.png (361KB, 590x388px) Image search: [Google]
1469616297572.png
361KB, 590x388px
>>131176081
laura ingraham
>>
>>131177485
schmendrik means like goofball/knucklehead i think the word you meant was schmekel
>>
File: endwhitepeople.jpg (97KB, 1811x760px) Image search: [Google]
endwhitepeople.jpg
97KB, 1811x760px
>>131178227
>Admittedly he does still have connections to Judaism, although it's the esoteric stuff. He's coming out with a book about God that might explain his views.
Well i think it's healthy for jews to critique other jews, not to say "fuck all these jews" but simply to say like regardless your motivation for this i think that guy is a fucking asshole and i totally disagree with him etc. You don't see too much of jews doing that.

I mean pic related when there's jews out in the open calling for genocide of white people, if jews don't want to be lumped into the same category as them they better start distancing themselves public from those people and those oppinions/statements.. there's a reason for videos like these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cScTY4EoFo and it's not baseless they ARE saying those things and which jews are distancing themselves from it. Atleast they should say this is fucking bad and disgusting or whatever.

Them not doing that is just confirming what everybody already thinks, that they are ALL in on it, because so many influential jews etc. seem to be agreeing with these kinds of notions. But you then can't at the same time not condemn that sort of shit and then scream "oh vey it's antisemitism" when people say wtf are you doing you can't say or promote that fucking shit..
>>
>>131178964
I know what you're saying but Savage uses "schmendrick" to stay family friendly.

Like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYSKdCzSIBw#t=18m20s

18 minutes 20 seconds in case you can't embed at a specific time.
>>
File: savage2.jpg (58KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
savage2.jpg
58KB, 300x250px
It iiis the Savage Nation and it's another Rock n' Roll Friday and I- turn off the music TURN IT OFF. I can't take this anymore. You'll have to excuse me I went to my usual Italian place in North Beach and I ordered- I ordered a vodka martini and a dry beer. That's it. A martini and a beer and I've got a hangover. I can't do it any more. But I turned and I looked at Teddy and he, haha, he gave me this look and I decided I had to do the show.

So what do we have to talk about today? We could talk about the shchmendrick in the White House. We could talk about my new book. We could talk about the scum and the degenerates in Hollywood pumping out their filth. (((Ratzenberg))) (((Katzenberg))) (((Schmatzenberg))) and (((Spielberg))).

Ugh, my G-d I can't do this. Turn up the music OKAY TURN IT OFF. All the lines are lit up, so please feel free to call in on any of these topics. Please call.
>>
>>131171277
What' this shit about a long forgotten past?
>>
>>131171535

at around 4:30 he is shittalking new york jews
>>
>>131171277
Honestly, Michael is an entertaining jew
>>
>>131179401
huh interesting never noticed him do that
>>
File: 1497909175818.jpg (22KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1497909175818.jpg
22KB, 198x198px
>>131171277
Best episode was when "John from 4chat" called in and convinced Savage to visit /pol/. Briefly after telling his listeners to do the same Savage came back on the air and told everybody how important it is to clear your browsing history. topkek
>>
>>131180104
Haha wtf? Sauce?
>>
At least he names the jew.
>>
(barking in the background)
TEDDY SHUT UP
>>
File: JDLDoc.jpg (138KB, 625x785px) Image search: [Google]
JDLDoc.jpg
138KB, 625x785px
>>131179197
Sad thing is, Jews have a "lifeboat" called Israel, where they are welcome in case they totally screw up the country they are in.

Jews are under tribalistic pressure not to criticize other Jews or appear too sympathetic toward the "goyim." Look at what the JDL did to David Cole, a Jew who said the gas chambers are fake.

Yes, the solution for Jews who have consciences is to criticize other Jews for their actions, not inherently for being Jewish.
>>
>>131171395
>I'd rather listen to Laura 2bh
I's rather listen to "nails on a chalkboard"
>>
>>131171277
>>131171296
this is fair
>>
>>131180433
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3302kclgNOk

The context was pissgate, where the MSM tried to delegitimize the inauguration with a story about Russian hookers and piss.
>>
File: hogan.gif (3MB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
hogan.gif
3MB, 252x200px
>>131171277
>OP is a sodomite
>OP should get AIDS and die
>OP should go eat a sausage and choke on it
>OP should get trichinosis
>>
Did you know that consuming raw cabbage is one of the best things you can do for your body? The Romans and anchinet Asians knew it. Confucius was said to consume raw cabbage and produced 2 liters of gas a day. I know it's not pleasant to talk about, but that is the healthy amount.
Mr produced is now telling me people are calling in and asking what foods will produce gas. Please stop calling and asking, I regret bringing it up...
>>
File: 1490539714595.jpg (27KB, 564x565px) Image search: [Google]
1490539714595.jpg
27KB, 564x565px
What has he been discussing lately? Haven't tuned in in a while
>>
>>131175075
I actually learned about /pol/ from the savage nation.
Which one of you anons called in and told savage to come on here? That was a great call.

Savage was the first to establish three "gay mafia" aspect of society.
He woke me back in 2000.

I'll always owe him no matter how nutty he gets about the damn dog.
>>
>>131182952
It's summertime so nobody wants to talk about serious or depressing stuff, Nancy Pelosi says she's a great politician *cuckoo clock sounds*, Katzenberg and Ratzenberg are destroying our culture...
>>
>>131171277
I'll always love him for telling a fag to get AIDS and die on MSNBC
>>
File: maralago.png (311KB, 575x419px) Image search: [Google]
maralago.png
311KB, 575x419px
Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup!
>>
>>131171277
>>131171296
I love effortposts done right, have a well earned (You) m8
>>
>>131178869
the same laura that brags about adopting shitskin guacs instead of adopting U.S.?
>>
>>131183700
Interestingly she's a friend of MS but he has his own kids, one even founded Rockstar the energy drink.
>>
>>131171277
Hi Dr. Savage, how are you doing?
>>
>>131185196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtD_XT6e8KI
>>
Savage threads are so comfy
>>
>>131181739
Love your shit it Taki's, Stein. Even the troll articles.

And yeah, Savage is a beast. Who do these wingnuts on the right would replace him if he left? Another Glenn Beck? That's what you want?

It's like when they were shit talking Maher and trying to get him canned for saying nigger. Who in the fuck do you think they'd replace him with? Hint: It's not Jared Taylor or Richard Spencer.

Savage is funny and he's on our side. I'd listen to that kike even if he was a lefty. Comedy gold.
>>
>>131171277
>>131171296
lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DofmluwxIlk
>>
>>131182524
Why the fuck did MSNBC give him a show in the first place?

https://youtu.be/IAA2KxgqVvk
>>
>>131188566
>Taki's
Just checked it out, looks interesting. I'm right-libertarian so I like to read this kind of stuff.

>Stein
kek you're saying *I'm* a Stein?
>>
>>131173517
This
>>
>>131189248
Fucking based.

You can hear cuck-boy say "whoa!" in the background, too.
>>
>>131173517
Daily Reminder: the posters who bash Michael Weiner for being a Jew are the same ones pushing everyone to join Mike (((Enoch))) at TRS.
Controlled opposition victims need to sort themselves out.
>>
>>131189272
You posted that picture of Cole, a guy that changed his name to 'Stein' to escape his past as a jewish holocaust revisionist. He got outed by some gash and now he's stuck writing for Takimag and endlessly self-promoting himself in an alcoholic stupor. He mentioned 4chan in his last article, and since you posted his picture (appropos of nothing), I didn't assume you were 'a Stein', I assumed you were the Stein.

For what it's worth, I'm a fan. And if anyone isn't familiar with Takimag, check it out. Jim Goad, Pat Buchanan, that idiot you guys seem to like that likes sticking dildos up his ass and french-kissing jews that blow niggers, and this guy that I may or may not be replying to:

http://takimag.com/article/stealth_jews_david_cole#axzz4kuKAg0ml
>>
File: MS.jpg (16KB, 250x311px) Image search: [Google]
MS.jpg
16KB, 250x311px
>Well once again today......... the slender man, the commander and grief WHO HAS UTTERLY DESTROYED THIS NATION in a scorched earth campaign..........THIS BUM AIDED BY THE LOW LIFE VERMIN IN THE MEDIA!!! THE PICKLE PUSHER, THE DELI MAN, THE SELTZER MAN, SLEEPY CHUCK TODD, BLINKY BLITZER, MAXINE MUDDY WATERS, THE JAKE TAPWATERS, THE ANDERSON BLOOPERS. THESE - THESE - THESE...I can't say it...its a family show

>Swiss America ad
>>
>>131188566
Not that I like the jews, but their plight is much greater than the niggers, historically. Maher should have a pass for saying nigger, yet all the nigs think jews are white.
>>
>>131171277

Michael is so petty and envious.

His downfall is his reliance on palmistry and new age witchery. He could have been a contender, but no.

Degenerate.
>>
File: alt_right_before_it_was_cool.jpg (180KB, 988x688px) Image search: [Google]
alt_right_before_it_was_cool.jpg
180KB, 988x688px
>>131191453
Ah I see, no I'm not David Cole. :)

However, I have read Republican Party Animal and seen his yootoob videos in his "mattress-fortified underground bunker."

>since you posted his picture (appropos of nothing)
I was trying to show what happens to Jews who go against the interests of their "tribe."

>Jim Goad
This guy has a strange way of popping up, he's connected to the people in the photo, including Feral House who published Cole's book and Bougas who gave us our jew_bwahhaha.jpg.
>>
>>131190556

Agreed. Savage is a million times better than the faggot david dukes, spencers, and cernovich cuckolds.
>>
BORDERS
LANGUAGE
CULTURE
>>
>>131192414

M-Mike?

>that mohamed flag

Nvmd. A real talent you have there.
>>
File: 1496859062540.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1496859062540.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>Fellow Travelers
>>
>>131193062
So the guy in the hat is A Wyatt.Mann? I see pics of that guy with Patton Oswalt on RIS. Seems like an odd connection.

Also, Republican Party Animal was a good read but a weak title. Did you regret it? You're Cole, right? Thread's dead. Nobody will know...
>>
>>131173420
>He thinks all NYC accents are the same
Savage has an old school Jewish Queens accent. Trump talks like a more WASP-y long islander, much more subdued compared to Savage
>>
on yesterday's show Dr. Savage started pondering how it came to pass that the media outlets are controlled by some "liberal boys from NYC who grew up hating America"

@ 25:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVBUpFQpUQw
>>
File: extraflags.png (69KB, 589x176px) Image search: [Google]
extraflags.png
69KB, 589x176px
>>131194761
>So the guy in the hat is A Wyatt.Mann? I see pics of that guy with Patton Oswalt on RIS. Seems like an odd connection.
Supposedly. It gets weirder, the girl on the far left is the daughter of the founder of the Church of Satan, and a guy in the Church used to play Patton Oswalt on his comedy podcast all the time. A big, dark web.

>Did you regret it? You're Cole, right?
lol I'm really not David Cole, but I did watch his old videos before he was outed. Funny thing is, if you googled David Cole back then, some results would be for a David Stein, as if they knew...
>>
File: Selection_858.jpg (236KB, 1256x849px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_858.jpg
236KB, 1256x849px
>>131171277
what a surprise a filthy ancap loves michael dirtbag savage
>b-but muh free speech! muh human rights!
fuck off ayn "the kike" rand
>>
File: jew on a pc.jpg (111KB, 591x569px) Image search: [Google]
jew on a pc.jpg
111KB, 591x569px
>>131194761
>>131195907
you dumb kikes
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-24-14-18-09.png (86KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-24-14-18-09.png
86KB, 540x960px
>>131195907
I'll be damned. So the guy who gave us the Merchant is friends with Anton Lacey's daughter, Jim Goad, Patton Oswalt, and y.. I mean David Cole? Sounds like a hell of a party.
What's the connection? Kinda deserves it's own thread. Has Savage ever said anything about Cole (just to keep it on topic)?
>>
>>131197407
Michael Savage and Ayn Rand are very different from each other.

Savage:
-Nationalist
-Religious
-Draft tech workers to fight in the cyber war
-Anti-trust
-A "sexual libertarian"
-Conservationist, wants to protect animals
>>
@131197644
Tripfags don't get (You)s. Go fuck yourself, clown.
>>
>>131197921
Sometimes the people who want to destroy /pol/ pose as this kind of guy to upset discussions and make people think "maybe this place really is full of nazi larpers who call anyone they don't like a kike." It's just a psyop.
>>
File: 53071471.jpg (46KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
53071471.jpg
46KB, 395x594px
>>131197734
you'd all rely on granted rights
>>
>>131197670
I can only speculate, but they might have met through underground organizations for people with controversial ideas like the Church of Satan and Friends of Abe. These kinds of people would be attracted to other people like themselves.
>>
File: composite-swift-satanist.jpg (111KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
composite-swift-satanist.jpg
111KB, 750x500px
>>131199140
>>
File: 40.png (142KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
40.png
142KB, 292x257px
>>131171277
>>131171296
>>
>>131199140
I suppose. Looks like an interesting rabbit hole to go down. I'm going to look into the other folks in that pic.

Maybe I'm cynical, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were just all opportunists working a hustle. It irritates me how many anti-government libertarians I used to respect (Savage, Jones) and how many genuine subversives (Goad, et al) have just become unabashed Trump apologists to keep their audiences. In any case, it's been good conversing with you anon.
>>
savage levin and shapiro are some of the best podcasts. how do jews manage to run the media for people that don't even like jews?
>>
>>131200480
>have just become unabashed Trump apologists to keep their audiences
Yes, same Mark Dice.

>In any case, it's been good conversing with you anon.
Same, I gotta go too.
>>
File: 1497904304705.jpg (529KB, 1121x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1497904304705.jpg
529KB, 1121x1536px
>>131201376
...says the kike
>>
>>131171296
"Hi Michael, how are you today?"
"Don't ask me how I am. I don't know you! Your not my family."

*hangs up*

>>131189248
haha, based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBzN_W0OCk
>>
File: 1498270390805.gif (2MB, 416x414px) Image search: [Google]
1498270390805.gif
2MB, 416x414px
>>131171277
>>131171296
10/10 senpai
>>
>>131176592
>My main thing is I can't stand every hosts universal shilling for Israel/Jews at large. Anyone that says the words judeo/christian values at a rate of 10 times per hour needs to be lanced. Cause remember, jews built america on jew values, which is why we put jew'y words in front of christian.
This. Jews either want to destroy the west or take credit for the west. The west was built on the Greeks not the Jews. Even the New Testament's philosophy has much more in common with the Greeks than the Old Testament.
>>
>>131173517
>savage is better than half the crap redditscum listen to here
True but I lost a lot of respect for him once I found out he was a literal billionaire and just never mentions his zog son who's a piece of shit
>>
>>131202923
>The west was built on the Greeks not the Jews.
glorious "freedumbs"
>>131198177
>>
File: 1462744812568.jpg (127KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1462744812568.jpg
127KB, 894x894px
4th of July can't come soon enough
>>
Savage said: "Honestly, I don't feel like doing the show today. I don't. But if I didn't do it, who would do it? Nobody." u serious brah
He really thinks he's the one person standing up to "them"
>>
>>131181739

have u heard the audio where he talks about the bounty on his head after he questioned holocaustianity?

50k i think
>>
>>131203210
>savage is a billionaire
Da fuq?
>>
>>131201826
>Hi Michael, how are you today
Can't wait for his response, gets me every time
>>
>>131203784
His son invented rockstar energy. He also was the person who lobbied the government to allow energy drinks to work with ebt cards
>>
>>131177962
>listen to the John Batchelor show

Great taste.
>>
File: (((levin))).png (346KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
(((levin))).png
346KB, 630x354px
broadcasting live from deep in a dallas basement of a non-descript brick building

MARKLEVIN
A
R
K

L
E
V
I
N
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.