[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is sending the refugees to Europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 57

File: mud.jpg (130KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
mud.jpg
130KB, 958x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDlY4o23XA

This Russian writer says that America is flooding Europe with refugees because America needs her allies to be weaker than her so that they can be controlled.

I always thought it was Islam attempting to invade and destroy Christendom, but this is a plausible explanation also --- (((they))) use the power of the US to flood Europe with refugees.

What do you guys think? Who is giving the refugees money to pay off smugglers?

Pic related, typical Muslims refusing to stand for the national anthem of the country that took them in. hmmm makes you think
>>
>>131156184
It was Turks all along.
>>
>>131156184
I think the U.S., Israel, as well as much of the influential European countries, are taking in refugees in an attempt to pacify and later control the Middle East via Westernization.
>Who is giving the refugees money to pay off smugglers?
Why would that be a thing? Smugglers aren't going to set prices that refugees can't pay, they're gonna set prices which are right at the limit of what refugees can pay. Smugglers can't benefit if the people they'd smuggle can't afford to be smuggled by them.
>>
>>131156184
By the way, there's a sandnigger standing up two rows down from the one who's sitting.
>>
>>131156920
>Why would that be a thing?
Watch the video in the OP.
Smuggling people costs money.
If your house got bombed and all that you have is the shirt on your back, how are you going to pay a smuggler?
>>
>>131156920
>I think the U.S., Israel, as well as much of the influential European countries, are taking in refugees in an attempt to pacify and later control the Middle East via Westernization.
I don't understand how taking in Muslim "refugees" will pacify the Middle East
>>
>>131156184
(((America)))
>>
File: Whore1.jpg (236KB, 1065x725px) Image search: [Google]
Whore1.jpg
236KB, 1065x725px
>>131156184

Any American who claims to be a nationalist should be punched into the face, America is a whore.

Any American that wants to be a nationalist should join a state secession organization or emigrate to a real nation.
>>
>>131157191
>>131156184
>smuggling people costs money.
Yeah, something with the gulf states like saudi arabia, qatar, dubai etc. have so much of that their police drive around in lambourghinis.
there are 57 majority muslim nations in the world, but those particular ones i just mention are filthy rich, If you are looking at who is paying for the smuggers look at the same ones funding mosque building across europe etc.
I'm not saying US aren't involved, i'm not saying anything other than if you think the global ummah are not able to fund this kind of thing you're mistaken. 1/8th of the annual zakat tax is to the cause of allah which means these types of things.
What people tend to forget about muslim countries is that aside from not doing that much for themselves there's one thing they are hyperfocused on, which is islam. When you go to work in your daily life etc. these people just sit and obsess about these things instead. Don't underestimate what they can come up with.
The jews just know that if they keep the borders open to europe that islam by its own nature will do the rest. I guess they hope that muslims and christians will fight eachother. Muslims are looking for that fight, christians not so much. Either that or the muslims are simply taking advantage of the jews already constant attempt to undermine white people in their own nations which they are very open about doing, and the muslims decided to piggyback on it and use it to their advantage. And jews then can't close it again without risking a strong anti immigration stance which will ruin their anti white plan also AND stop the islamization of europe.
jews don't like christians and muslims
muslims don't like jews or christians
christians try stupidly to be nice to jews but get stabbed in the back constantly for their effort.
>>
>>131156184
in the 90s, Soros' Metropolis Project rallied the 3rd world army to rape and pillage the 1st world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
>>
>>131157730
You do realize that scribbling on the statue of liberty you have that image of, was made by a jew and was never at any point official US immigration policy right? Instead it was actually highly selective up till 1965 where the immigration laws got jewed aswell.
>>
Why not China?

China would benefit greatly being the only homogenous super power.
>>
>>131156184
>United States of Israel plotting to undermine their allies

What a surprise
>>
>>131156184
no one pay them,they sell everything they have and use all of their saves to escape the war and go to a peaceful place with better economy
>>
>>131157730
>Give me your terrorists, your street shitters, your huddled rapists yearning for free gibs,
No, kike.
>>
>>131157356
>I don't understand how taking in Muslim "refugees" will pacify the Middle East.
It won't, the guy has no clue what he's talking about. What's currently happening in middle east is destroying the secularization there that was put in place by the west. If you wanted to secularize the middle east you would do the exact opposite of allowing any of these things, you would've went in first day with EVERYTHING and crushed isis completely.
>>
>>131157730
>Any American who claims to be a nationalist should be punched into the face
Care to give any reasons why?

I'd fight for this country because it's the only place in the world with a 1st and 2nd Amendment - if you're not familiar with the Bill of Rights, the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of speech/press/assembly, and the 2nd guarantees citizens can own guns.

I guess the word nationalist needs to be defined - usually, when people talk about nationalism, it means pride in your country, but I am aware that there is another definition that means the nation is a race.
>>
>>131156184
It's partially true. What they aren't mentioning is the Jews.
>>
>>131157975
>muh ISIS
It looks like you're the one who has no fucking clue if you think ISIS are behind everything.
>>
>>131156184
>Isis and al qaeda only exists in the media world.
Tell that to the iraqis
>trained by mi6
Kek this guy knows nothing. he should go read bukhari hadiths about jihaad and the jihaad verses in the qu'ran and he'll know exactly how such groups emerge.
>>
>>131156184
>democrats blame Russia for everything
>/pol/ blames the Jews for everything(they're mostly right though)
>Putin says blaming the Jews is silly
>Russian blames America
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>131157979
>t. CIVIC
>MUH FREEDUM

American """nationalism""" is a parody of anything genuine.
>>
>>131156184
>I always thought it was Islam attempting to invade and destroy Christendom
That kinda makes you completely retarded, doesn't it OP
>>
>>131157975
>What's currently happening in middle east is destroying the secularization.
that correct
> by the west
LOL, actually when the west started to interfere and especially US, Obama Clinton Bush, we start to lose all the secularization progress
>>
>>131158149
>It looks like you're the one who has no fucking clue if you think ISIS are behind everything.
No ofcourse not, but the muslim ummah is behind it.. the radical groups are coordinated with eachother. and the "moderate" muslims fund these groups and then on purpose take no refugees so that they all go to europe for claiming it for islam, once in europe the real war begins, which is their struggle to implement sharia law, they segregate themselves in muslim communities, so that they essentially take over the city they are in, and call for sharia law all orchestrated via the mosques etc. aswell, you should know that better than anyone bong. You already have local sharia courts and a muslim mayor of london.

Mass migration to turn a kuffar nation muslim is called hijra or migration for the cause of allah.
>>
>>131156184
yea man we can all make theories as why this is happening.

Here's another: This whole thing is manufactured by the EU as a way to further consolidate power and unify Europe. The only way for Europeans to unify, there must be something to distinguish them from the "others". If there are no other, they will keep seeing themselves as french, germans, italians, etc distinct from each other. Only when a third option arises will the intra group differents lose importance in face of the external group, and we will start talking of the other differences (caucasian vs muslim). So it could be a long con to get Europe together. Would also explain the reason why the German chancellor went with this incredibly stupid move, in spite of the political repercussions, for example
>>
>>131156184
>trusting Russian writers
>>
>>131157751
So to be clear, you are saying that the Muslims use their oil money to help the invasion, and the Jews are also using their money and influence to help the invasion?

I always thought it was weird that Jews were pushing for mass immigration, because a lot of those same immigrants, Muslim or not, hate Jews. I figured it was the elite Jews who let the other Jews face the anti-Semitism of immigrants, kind of like sacrificing them to the wolves as part of their plan
>>
>>131158313
Do you think USSR played any role in previous secularization?
>>
its george and his friends from open society...believe me, germany is fucked, in three to five years we will have cities partially uncontrollable, immense crime rates, not even thinking about the costs...
>>
>>131156184
>Be Isreal
>Want to control the world but cant, because you are small and pathetic and mudslimes are on your door step, what do?
>Have idea
>Spread propaganda that White women want to be raped and every shitskin gets welfare
>Mudslime, military age men, flock to Europe for the gibs and free pussy.
>Destruction of Europe ensues.
>Middle east is now emptying of all military aged men.
>Conquer middle east
>Wait for Europe to be broken form civil war
>Conquer Europe

Its so simple.
>>
File: boats.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boats.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>131156184
Saw this posted last night, it shows the number of boats (and who owns them) that are doing the refugee runs. Doesn't say who gave them the money to do it but it's a good place to start your search.
>>
File: #1worstenemies.png (2MB, 1102x901px) Image search: [Google]
#1worstenemies.png
2MB, 1102x901px
>>131156184
>>
>>131158313
>LOL, actually when the west started to interfere and especially US, Obama Clinton Bush, we start to lose all the secularization progress
Yes but your historical view is limited, after fall of the ottomans all that secularization you saw before bush started fumbling about, was done by the west. You seem to know nothing about middle east or how it became like that, you seem to know only about middle east situation since after bush started fumbling.

They promoted arab nationalism and people like kemal attaturk in turkey and many other such things, to stop the caliphate from reemerging, you also had the western friendly shah in persia etc. etc. Made deal with saudi arabia in exchange for oil which they actually found for them and helped to get them out of ground etc. and in large part was created from this and many other such things.

that's why i say west was responsible for that secularization. The reason the west went in and did all that was to stop the caliphate from ever rearing its ugly head again which had ran in succession for 1400 years from the time of muhammad and constantly tried to invade europe and others, last invasion attempt was 1683 at the battle of vienna by the ottomans.

It's not that i blame you for not knowing that since you have to actually study these things a little bit to understand that history, but it's really fucking important you know the details about these things to understand exactly WHAT made the middle east somewhat peaceful for 50-60 or so years in the first place. I can tell you very clearly that it wasn't islam.
>>
File: who nose 3.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
who nose 3.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>131156184
>Who is giving the refugees money to pay off smugglers?
>>
>>131158454
I dont know to be honest, but Russia position in Syria war and the rest of middle east problems is way better than the shit US did
>>
>>131157928
i like reading different perspectives on /pol/ because i think each perspective has a bit of the whole truth, and you need all of the bits to see the real truth. yes some people really do sell everything to emigrate, and yes there is a secretive and highly organized effort behind the invasion. remember the vast majority of "refugees" are military age males
>>
File: Untitled.png (730KB, 698x734px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
730KB, 698x734px
>>131156184
>there are people who actually abuse this woman for not standing

It's not her fault, she probably didn't understand English enough/at all and so didn't know if it was okay for her to stand, for all she knew she could have been standing to celebrate something that may have been haram (alcohol/pork) or something else offensive like the war in the ME.
>>
>>131158422
>So to be clear, you are saying that the Muslims use their oil money to help the invasion, and the Jews are also using their money and influence to help the invasion?
yes but for two entirely different reasons. Jews are trying to keep up the mass migration to end white people in white nations, an agenda they have called open for many times vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cScTY4EoFo
And muslims are doing it to claim europe for islam and install sharia law, something they've been trying for 1400 years to invade and do. Last full scale invasion of europe was in 1683, that's how non stop it was from the time the caliphates launched.. just constant attack and aggression.

So muslims are taking advance of the jews already trying to buttfuck white europe for decades, and are now directly piggybacking on the "we're all immigrants no borders" setup by jews.. but for the motivation to take over europe for islam. So if the jews shut that down, they shut down the anti white immigration also and ruin their anti white plan, so they're stuck in their own web or perhaps think that bringing in muslims will make it go even faster, since muslims are specifically instructed to have as many children as possible WITH THE PURPOSE for muslims to take over, that's why they bring like 12 children and all their cousins and brothers and whatnot. and have up to 4 wives. just 1 example a guy tried to bring fucking 3-4 wives and 24 children in just one instance.
>>
>>131157975
>What's currently happening in middle east is destroying the secularization there that was put in place by the west.
Do you think this is done on purpose? or is it unintentional?

>If you wanted to secularize the middle east you would do the exact opposite of allowing any of these things, you would've went in first day with EVERYTHING and crushed isis completely.
Do you think there is an organized effort to allow ISIS to live?
>>
>>131158639
well I am not muslim but yeah I dont know much of the non Egyptian history before Bush, I studied the Egyptian one only
>>131158737
>vast majority of "refugees" are military age males
this could because most of the ME population are youth and old people cant bear the danger long trip to Europe + the smuggling money they won't waste it in old people who will die soon anyway, the olds will prefer to give it to their youth to escape their life and build a new one
>>
Here is the answer which you don't want to hear. It is the simplest answer. The countries that accept the migrants, are the countries that want the migrants. Since the inception of the EU it has been desperate in its attempt to compete with the US economy. The 'diversity' of the US is actually seen by the leaders of the EU as a strength (their slogan) but above them it is the industrialist from the European Industrialist Round Table group that has instigated the institution of one government, one currency, open borders, and now cheap immigrant labor for the EU economy to compete.

The EU leaders are being played firstly by their handlers, the industrialists (which includes the bankers) as well as a savvy USA which sees this as an opportunity to instigate disruption to their allies. Before Trump this was intended to bolster the UN, ie EU military power to maintain a bad relationship between the EU and Russia.
>>
Israel. USA has always been their puppet

>>131156920

>pacify and later control the Middle East via Westernization

They aren't idiots, they know that wont work.
>>

fucking retard

Islam is just a religion and Christendom doesnt even exist anymore.

of course its the jews
>>
>>131159105
>Do you think there is an organized effort to allow ISIS to live?
ISIS are CIA funded
>>
>>131156184
Fuck Russia and Fuck the US. You are both fading powers.
>Americans.
>White.
>>
>>131158025
>What they aren't mentioning is the Jews
Correct, what the writer never mention is the Jews. I think he really thinks it's the United States itself and not the Jews - I've been spending a lot of time on youtube, and what I've found is that the Russians really don't like the US government. Just listen to Putin talk - any time he answers a question, he takes the opportunity to bash the US and show how Russia does it better or is a nice guy doing the right thing. Remember Putin was head of the KBG at one point, these people are masters of subversion. I like listening to Putin talk because he does drop a lot of fascinating truth bombs, thinks our US government would never tell its citizens - but it is also important to remember half of what he says is a lie. He blends accurate history with propaganda, so that you cannot tell when he is lying unless you know the true history yourself. I like to listen to him and try to determine what is true and what is a lie
>>
>>131156184
well the us let isis happen and even supported it and isis is the "excuse" for the fugee wave and then you have the EU that apperantly is ok with it to a extend and uses it to basically whatever you can come up with cheap labor, population replacment because of a lacking birthrate, to force a european identity and get rid of national goverments etc the list goes on and on then you have russia that also pushes this to a extend because putin believes the opposit that islamic immigration will break the EU and the sanctions.
What i am trying to say is that everyone has a dog in this fight and parts of terror organisations only survive because they get paid and used as tools for these various interests while the terrorist also have their own interests.
>>
>>131159678
i forgot to link this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
this is a former KGB agent talking about subversion, something that Putin is a master at. Or maybe Putin's words are more about "maskirovka"

the link only has the last 15 minutes of the interview. if you want to see the whole thing, i highly highly recommend it. this interview was THE single thing that got me into politics years ago. he also has hours of lectures with much more detail about military subversion tactics
>>
>>131158231
But nationalism isn't the same as patriotism. A nation is the ethnic identity of a country. So nationalists can only exists in so far as there is a unified ethnic identity to support. While America's is eroded, the last vestiges of our Anglo-Germanic heritage still exists and those of us who are forward looking can still attempt to return it to prominence.
>>
>>131159678
The Russians aren't alone, I'm pretty sick of you too.
>>
>>131156184
>Retard communist who thinks "America" is behind all of their ills
Yeah okay.
>>
>>131159105
>Do you think there is an organized effort to allow ISIS to live?
Yes, who is interested in that.. Radical muslims. ISIS, anshar al sharia etc. and the other groups work like sheepdogs, they cause a mess in the area then justify mass muslim immigration and herd them towards europe. So the muslims intention or the goal of islam is to install sharia law in your country, how do they do that.. mass immigration/hijrah since overt conquest is not possible. So how do they do that.. they have to become a majority in the future and till then install sharia in their own communities. Up till now they have relied on 3-4 wife system and family union like bringing their cousins and his wife and children and uncle and his wife and children etc. to increase muslim demographics, With isis etc. running around they now have opportunity to send literally massive hordes directly into europe taken in as refugees. Germany has taken in so many for example that muslims might become majority in germany within just a few decades.
The "moderate" muslims use every terror attack to install more sharia saying "give us more rights and be nicer to us and this will happen less" don't forget terror is to achieve POLITICAL goal which is to install sharia law and turn the west muslim.

So meanwhile ISIS and the other sunni salafist (very focused on jihaad) groups are running around destroying any secular muslims in the middle east trying to pave way for reforming the caliphate, this is why they kill muslims, two enemies of allah in islam, the unbeliever and the unfaithful. (aka not an adherent muslim).
So they attack europe and try to reinstate the caliphate at the same time, two pronged attack, and the one attack helps the other attack.

Now as to the whole removing saddam and allowing the persian shah etc. to be toppled, aswell as the shitshow in libya with removing ghadaffi. It's got muslim brotherhood all over it which hillary and obama both are tied to.
>>
>>131158231
The question of nationalism is a difficult one for me to answer. I was born in the United States with blond hair and blue eyes, but my first language was Spanish - I was born in Puerto Rico. My grandfather and his 8 or 9 brothers fought in WW2 and not all of them made it back. My father lost cousins in Vietnam. I am proud to have inherited the country that my family spilled blood for, but I'm confused over whether or not we should have fought the Germans instead of the communists - remember that socialists like Stalin and Mao killed WAY, WAY more people than Hitler could have ever dreamed of. Not sure what your perspective is on this seeing as how Germany bombed your country

I believe the US is the last hope of freedom in the world - we're the good guys, not the perfect guys. Like, even in Europe, you get arrested for "hate speech." If I was charged with a felony, I think I'd get a fairer trial in the US than anywhere else
>>
>>131160663
forgot to mention i moved to texas when i was 3, not sure if that is relevant. i understand a nation needs one language, so the fact that PR is bilingual doesnt quite fit, but the island is beautiful and i love it still
>>
>>131160663
See what I mean, folks?
>>
>>131156184
I am
>>
>>131156184
as a burger this shit infuriates me like nothing else when people don't stand for the anthem they are fucking scum.

not only not standing, but also browsing her phone, such arrogance, i want to strangle the bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gv8mIF7l-A

all rise, the way the anthem is supposed to be heard
>>
>>131157032
Trust a Swede to notice that
>>
>>131156741
First bost best bost :DDDD
>>131156920
And yet sandniggers have money to pay 5000-10000$ for the whole trip. Something doesn't fit here.
>>131158543
Ahh mister Lukanov, shot like a dog in front of his own home. Too nice for a communist.
>>131159315
8th century AD:
>Muslims conquer Iberia
>Meet jews
>Christians hate jews because they are filthy merchants
>Muslims take jews in because they have money
>700 years of war
Hmmmmm.
>>
>>131159105
>>131160388
(cont)
Muslim brotherhood or al ikhwan is an organization you should be VERY interested in studying, one of the first things they did after being formed shortly after the ottoman caliphate was dismantled, and with the expressed permission to get it back was get into wwII on the side of hitler, with no muslim empire to directly attack kuffar with anymore, why not get involved by fighting for that kuffar against another kuffar + he doesn't like jews, it's fucking perfect they thought, their divisions were called scimitar divisions or hanshar divisions and consisted solely of volunteering muslims that wanted to fight for hitler also with the blessing of the grand mufti of jerusalem at the time hajj amini al husseini.

Then they have been doing all kinds of plans ever since to via subterfuge try to undermine the west and/or convert it to islam. They came up with a plan called "the project" which laid out a new change of strategy and also "strategic plan for north america" if you try search that out you'll find it. Where they basically say they will use immigration as a civilization jihad to destroy westerners "miserable house" from within, and utilizing kuffar organizations as "allies" to do so by pretending to be friends with them.
https://clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/

Every organization you have in your country called islamic center of or islamic society of or islamic center of is a muslim brotherhood front, that's how they recognize eachother. Like CAIR muslim brotherhood front, also every mosque like thing that is called something like this same thing. These are all specifically dedicated to fighting this civilizational jihad against the west to turn it towards islam. By undermining western culture and promoting muslim interests everywhere and ofcourse the mass immigration of muslims.

This is a nice video series 5h long though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F&index=1
>>
>>131158268
Isn't that the first logical conclusion people come to? that Muslims are invading the West because they hate the West? Arriving to the conclusion of a conspiracy theory isn't the first thing most people do
>>
File: refugees.png (2MB, 2372x3792px) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
2MB, 2372x3792px
>>131156184
>>
>>131156184
Turkey, Russia
>America needs her allies to be weaker than her so that they can be controlled
This is so retarded, typical russian shilling but they need to try harded.
>>
>>131161136
>>131159105
(cont)
also islamic council of is another.
This was the same organization also involved in nearly instituting sharia law in egypt under the guise of free and fair elections, where the military retook power afterwards seeing what was happening.

Basically al ikhwan saw the idiots on occupywallstreet and said.. ah we have arab spring, we just want change and democratic elections please support us wellmeaning idiots at occupywallst, and the idiot commies on occupywallst supported it oh wew all that solidarity. Then the muslims brotherhood took it over and put in their own agent who then almost managed to institute sharia law in egypt.

It's same thing with homophobia.. they saw ok the homos are sucessfull with ramming through their agendas when they just scream "homophobia" at everything, so we'll just say "islamophobia" and do same thing, they take what the left is doing and piggyback on everything like that same way. You don't like islam you're a racist. Why? Because they notice the kuffar left constantly gets their agenda through with calling people racists to shut them up..

Just essentially everything the kuffar left does from their perspective, they just do the same but use it for their own means to promote islam. This is why they pretend to ally with homos and they pretend to ally with the lefties and commies, they couldn't give a rats ass, as long as these help them promote sharia law and muslim immigration they're fine, if they decide at any point to not do that.. watch what fucking happens.

Now obama and hillaries ties to radical muslims including directly to muslim brotherhood hillary via huma abedin whos mother is a high level muslim brotherhood operative. And hillary the usual sellout who will do anything for money allied aswell with gülenists and many others. And obama via i think his brother malik obama. Is a more lengthy subject, suffice to say you really should look into that in depth.
>>
>>131156184

http://www.snopes.com/muslim-woman-sits-national-anthem/

Spinning faster than a fidget
>>
File: 1473370588656.png (128KB, 343x262px) Image search: [Google]
1473370588656.png
128KB, 343x262px
>>131158530
Saw this as well. This is beyond fucking obnoxious. There should be massive protests all over western Europe. The fact that there are none speaks for how fucked your societies are.
>>
File: russian-shills.jpg (1MB, 1860x3886px) Image search: [Google]
russian-shills.jpg
1MB, 1860x3886px
>>131156184
>This Russian writer says that America is flooding Europe

good joke
its rusisa nad assad who are making sure that the civil war in syria will never end...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/09/imprecise-russian-bombing-syria-fuelling-refugee-crisis-us-official

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/13/irans-syria-project-pushing-population-shifts-to-increase-influence

http://time.com/4054941/putin-russia-syria/

The motivation is obvious if you look at the results. Refugees put strain on European culture and values. With help from Russian propaganda, Europeans turn to isolationism and nationalism. Anti-EU and UN sentiment runs rampant. Europeans begin to support leaders who will weaken western alliances.
>>
File: 1498228536684.png (430KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1498228536684.png
430KB, 680x680px
>>131162206
>guardian
>time
>not even archiving
>>
>>131161732
Then you begin to realize that these stuff in iraq it wasn't about the oil, why, because nobody got the fucking oil but ISIS..

Then you will understand better why hillary and obama essentially did everything muslim brotherhood would've wanted by deposing ghadaffi in libya which they directly called for before it happened (muslim brotherhood is designated a terrorist organization by egypt). And why a 4 star admiral warned that muslim brotherhood had infiltrated the US intelligence agencies under obamas tenure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqkZBWd6-nI

October 2011 Muslim brotherhood front groups contact John Brennan (who is muslim convert) assistant to the president for homeland security and counter terrorism.. asking him to comply with OIC 10 year plan (see OIC video 5 for OIC 10 year plan to establish sharia slander laws in western nations) and to PURGE certain information that is "biased" (critical of islam).

OIC (Organization for Islamic Cooperation) is a united nations instrument consisting of 57 majority muslim nations in the world, that you should also know more about, they are by legislative subversion trying to make it a hatecrime for all UN member nations to speak critically of islam using the UN vehicle to do it, so jihad is going on there aswell.

I effort posted a little bit here, hope you found something useful and please see all the chained posts. And please check out the video with steven coughlin that i linked further up aswell it's a 5½ hour brief he also has written a book called blindfolding america in the face of jihaad. But the videos are free ofcourse.
>>
>>131156184
THEY DONT BELONG HERE
>>
File: 17 (1).jpg (236KB, 608x738px) Image search: [Google]
17 (1).jpg
236KB, 608x738px
>>131161845
>Snopes
>>
>>131156184
This guys an idiot. He blames USA for the refugee crisis when it was MERKEL who invited everyone in then used her power to make the immigration rules disappear.

No secrets about it.
>>
>>131162206
>its rusisa nad assad who are making sure that the civil war in syria will never end...
this is clearly false
every time Assad's forces get close to ISIS USA bombs them.
>>
File: easy_diagramm660pxENG.png (44KB, 712x430px) Image search: [Google]
easy_diagramm660pxENG.png
44KB, 712x430px
>>131162570
>MERKEL who invited everyone

merkel didn't invite anyone
they where already here

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-10/angela-merkel-influence-refugees-open-borders-balkan-route
>>
>>131162670
>every time Assad's forces get close to ISIS USA bombs them.

not true
russia and assad hat 7 year time to end this war.

They did not and wont in the next 5 years.
>>
>>131156184
america as its par of the big plan to draw the EU in to a war in middle east and destroy the EU by internal fighting.
>>
>>131156184
id throw my 12 dollar beer at her head and tell her to stand up or GTFO more of us need to do this.
>>
we just wanted visa-free travel, we warned you, you denied. now enjoy your refugees fucking european cucks.
>>
>>131162570
>merkel who invited them in.
Merkel responded with virtue signalling and things got way out of hand.
She doesn't know the threat of these people and fell right into the plan of ISIS and others to allow this mass immigration..
Merkel is just a dumb antiwhite anti german communist cunt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI&spfreload=10 who thinks these middle eastern males are the little kids she never had. So a) they need "halp" b) they're not white.. FUCKING LET THEM IN she says.
Germany is filled to the brim with pro migration and anti german anti white sentiments, and the muslims took full advantage of her stupidity and still continue to do so.

She's a stupid cow that still doesn't understand the ramifications of what she's allowed to be done to germany.
>>
>>131162955
you have no clue what you are talking about
>>
>>131162684
Just because there are migrants piling up at the border doesn't mean you have to invite them all in
>>
>>131162951
>we just wanted visa-free travel, we warned you, you denied. now enjoy your refugees fucking european cucks.
Yeah great deal, blackmail european nations for hundreds of billions, and then pretend that your turkish passport is worth shit with regards to you vetting migrants by giving them a piece of paper.. when your government has already been buying oil from isis, russia had sattelite images of fucking big tanker trucks lined up at your border coming from isis controlled areas.

These muslim immigrants should have never at any point gone to europe whatsoever, there's no reason for it.. Contact every majority muslim nation 57 of them.. Equally distribute all the migrants between them. Have fun with your fellow muslims and when you get tired of it then start attacking ISIS and the others instead of pretending.
>>
>>131161284
no retarded poolack.

If the EU would be as strong or stronger then the USA in case of power projection you think it would be helpful as both power blocks have different interests? you think if it comes to a clash of interest the US would enjoy some one who can wipe the floor with them?
>>
>>131162725
They want to end this war (started by USA/France), but they can't because USA, Israel and Turkey keep funding mujaheddin rebels
>>
>>131163126
>blah blah

enjoy.
>>
>>131163064
would it have changed anything? no

they already were in greece and they would have gone through anyways.
>>
File: 6-24-2017 9-32-14 AM.jpg (276KB, 904x781px) Image search: [Google]
6-24-2017 9-32-14 AM.jpg
276KB, 904x781px
http://archive.is/JWtb3
>>
>>131163137
That because hundreds billions of dollars at stake and the most important thing!

Russia and Iran will have aces to the Mediterranean. Iran/Russia can block off oil supply to US in the straight of Hormuz and in the Mediterranean. USA can be fuck over trying to get in to black see much earlier and much earlier detected doing so.

This is not just about money and oil its a geopolitical power distribution.
>>
>>131159072
they are not doing that dumbass

all the countries are run by puppets

only part that makes sense is jews trying to kill everyone cuase what country can they go to if they are removed from palestine?

WHO the FUCK wants THOSE REFUGEES?
thats the GODAmN PROBLEM NIGGERS
>>
>>131163042
>>131163243
>they already were in greece and they would have gone through anyways.
Fucking cucklord detected, you had many many weeks to react i remember fucking yelling at people on the phone about it i couldn't fucking understand why all eu nations didn't just send in the military or atleast put an impromptu border up in the flood areas but instead just let them walk right through europe.. You're just lucky as fuck there wasn't active ISIS or others amongst these people who concealed explosives or weapons. They could've walked right in and blown shit up.

You don't let migrants directly from a conflict zone where there are people saying they want to kill you, just walk into your fucking country without even having any form of identification so that you can contact authorities in those nations and find out who they are. you keep them OUTSIDE your nation in refugee camps. Nobody gives a shit what these people want, they're at war we aren't. And in the refugee camps they were not in threat of any harm.
>>
We dumbasses got rid this of this based man, he held the hordes away with an iron fist, we should had listened.
>>
>>131163224
enjoy Kurdistan. Its about Time the EU acknowledges the claims of the Kurds und supports them with everything.

As a present the Kurd's will get Intel decryption and modern man pads and ATGMS to deal with Turks.
>>
>>131157191
>If your house got bombed and all that you have is the shirt on your back, how are you going to pay a smuggler?
Majority of refugees aren't refugees. Most are economic migrants that came from other countries. The ones from Syria weren't in danger.
>>
>>131163627
oh and fight for saudi and american oil interest so the Americans can keep there energy monopol on the EU?

Your the cuck child.

If you think that Euros are that stupid cucking them self for genaration whole a few refugees are payed for that.

You got warnd not to murder Sadam, you didnt listen.
You got warned not to murder Gaddafi
you didnt listen.

Your reward is the end of the petrol dollar system.
>>
>>131163497
>WHO the FUCK wants THOSE REFUGEES?
thats the GODAmN PROBLEM NIGGERS
Noone.. or atleast not for workforce or anything good.. jews want them to ethnically displace white people in their nations, muslims want them so they can turn those nations islamic.
In just a few decades germans risk becoming minority in their own country for the first time.

Because you don't realize this is because you can't figure it out, there's nothing to figure out nobody legitimately wants these people for anything that is good for those countries, they are bad culturally, 40% of the muslim world is illiterate IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE, islam is antithetical to the western system and values to begin with, they suck in every way if the intention was to do something good for those nations or for cheap labour etc. But they are excellent if your plan is to undermine white people or turn the nations more islamic. Then they are ideal.
>>
File: 6-24-2017 9-35-18 AM.jpg (213KB, 792x1090px) Image search: [Google]
6-24-2017 9-35-18 AM.jpg
213KB, 792x1090px
>>131163243
>>
>>131163671
I will definitely enjoy kurdistan if kurds in the west will also go there.
>>
>>131163627
they went over Greece and Italy

what should Merkel have done at this point? EU human right laws, the Geneva Convention as well as individual laws of each EU country, would have made any military intervention impossible.
>>
>>131163638
funny that now Saudis Arabia is control of all his gas and oil fields.
>>
File: palestineflag.gif (3KB, 516x260px) Image search: [Google]
palestineflag.gif
3KB, 516x260px
>>131163908
NO
you mother fucker
THE JEW REFUGEES REMOVE THEM FROM PALESTINE
>>
>>131163915
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-opens-its-gates-berlin-says-all-syrian-asylum-seekers-are-welcome-to-remain-as-britain-is-10470062.html
>>
>>131163479
what the fuck are you talking about? Half the Strait is owned by Oman, a good portion is international waters. Iraq and Syria are at the top of the Gulf and have 0 effect on the Straits of Hormuz. Not to mention, US naval power is unmatched.
>>
>>131164120
sorry I yelled at you in my other post
THANKS for this article mein negger
perfect
>>
File: russ.png (365KB, 684x746px) Image search: [Google]
russ.png
365KB, 684x746px
>>131163915
nice propaganda
>>
File: wails.jpg (338KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
wails.jpg
338KB, 1200x900px
i dont care fuck all european countries
you would rat on a palestinian for using the internet
not allowed by the jews of anything behind their PRISON WALL
to the jews
but ..
you care so much of being ratted on for saying niggers suck or islam is a terrorist organization
get over it
>>
>>131163876
>Your reward is the end of the petrol dollar system.
You are such a fucking idiot don't you people research everything, go check my comments i explain the muslim brotherhood connection to these events and the reason they have for doing so.
It's not fucking american oil interests you unbelievable tool, did americans get oil out of iraq? Nope.. they lost several trillions on the other hand.
the conspiritards since 2001 has completely ignored islam which is why al ikhwan has been allowed to operate essentially unnoticed.
Everyone of you faggots are blaming the wrong people all the time, it's the jews and the muslims it's both but for different reasons.
Ofcourse the cucked white eu commies like merkel are busy with the anti white stuff. But guess who gave them those ideas.
>>
File: 1494117811474.jpg (87KB, 751x959px) Image search: [Google]
1494117811474.jpg
87KB, 751x959px
>>131163908
sure sure, its all about you you one hell of retarded child. You missed by 1mu whats this whole situation is about.

But to be honest if you realy that stupid the refugee is blessing replacing you as your not worth a shit.
>>
>>131164258
>IT WAS THE RUSSIIAAAANNNSSSS
>>
>>131164269
NEXT STEP
your moneys gone america thats right your petrol dollar your fiat fed reserve note
is gone
oh your gold was stolen by the jews since the past 100 years since 1913 oh what you gonna do now?
join the JWO and get some more printed currency
no gold backed dolalrs for value for you

>DURRR HOW CAN YOU TELL VALUE DURR
inb4 all these stupid
>>
>>131164269
yes ist all about the Petrol dollar. as all oil was held and sold by the Saudis for dollar hence US profits fuck off us nigger your time is over.

You get BTFO from the middle east you loose control of Europe, your done.
>>
>>131164105
>>131164262
>THE JEW REFUGEES REMOVE THEM FROM PALESTINE
Oh fucking palestineans, you guys are the worst! How you destroyed lebanon should've been enough that nobody should allow you to go anywhere but that piece of shithole where you are, other muslim countries don't even want you. Why the fuck should you, you are nothing but trouble, lebanese christians let you in as refugees aswell and you proceed to start a civil war against them and started massmurdering them. Go fuck yourself man. You and the jews fucking deserve eachother. Don't like either one of you.
>muh palestine and israel conflict
>>
File: 1368501602322.jpg (151KB, 649x646px) Image search: [Google]
1368501602322.jpg
151KB, 649x646px
>>131164258
wheres the source? looks like BBC font
>complains about propaganda
>posts propaganda
>>
>>131164253
merkels aid take in all the Syrian refugees that re in GREECE! not that all refugees should come.
>>
>>131164545
FALSE FLAGS ALL DONE BY THEE JEWS
>LEBANON
LAVON AFFAIRE GO LOOK IT UP KIKE
>>
File: saudBush2.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
saudBush2.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>131163996
The House of Saud are ethnically jewish, they have all the conniving traits of the kikes with the backwards thinking of arabs.
>>
File: CantHandleTheHappening.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
CantHandleTheHappening.gif
1MB, 320x240px
> why isn't America taking in niggers too!?
> you mean we don't actually have to do this?
> *sees daughter get raped and beheaded*
> FUCKING AMERICA
> YOU DID THIS, YOU ARE RUNNING EUROPE
> YOU FORCED US TO TAKE IN ALL THESE NIGGERS THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT
> DEATH TO AMERICA!
> *watches his family burn to death and his people starve*
> *sob* it must have been America.... this cannot be my fault... it can't be..... fucking America, why didn't you save us from ourselves?
>mfw
Europeans are morons, you deserve what you get.
>>
>>131164654
Jews are no race.

keep in mind that they are Arabs with Hebrew religion!
Muslims are Arabs with Muslim religion.
>>
>>131164717
You guys are already at 56% though, it would be too cruel to give you fugees too.
>>
File: 1485680542580.jpg (76KB, 547x562px) Image search: [Google]
1485680542580.jpg
76KB, 547x562px
>>131156184
> One of billions russian conspiracy theories
> Plausible explanation of anything
>>
>>131164258

>The decision came as Chancellor Angela Merkel and the French President, François Hollande, held talks in Berlin to try to come up with solutions to the worst European refugee crisis since the immediate aftermath of the Second World War.

>They appealed on Monday night for the creation of a new, Europe-wide asylum policy, in which all 28 EU countries would be expected to take part. Ms Merkel spoke of an “exceptional situation” which “is not going to end soon.”
>>
>>131164717
deflecting and blaming others for a faild operation. all is tumbling down negro.

No Saudi american pipeline thru Syria, no control of the black sea, Iran directly at your gratest allies door. Not future war with Iran because you cant encircle them and if you think you stay in east Europe your mistaken as fuck.
>>
>>131164795
11% are niggers dude.

You are taking straight niggers.

At least Mexicans are all Christian.
Have fun with your soft brexit you pussy.
>>
>>131164274
>But to be honest if you realy that stupid the refugee is blessing replacing you as your not worth a shit.
Ah i found the "refugee".
And in case you didn't notice i blamed jews and muslims that both do it but for different reasons. And i've specifically pointed out that the gulf states and saudi arabia are funding mosque buildings in europe.. But thanks for illustrating illustrating in your broken english your immense value to europe.

If we are not worth shit then please fuck off to ANY of the 57 majority muslim nations of your choosing you cunt.. It's no secret you people are useless for labour and in general, heavily populated muslim countries are massively unproductive, and nearly half of you can't even read or write in your own language!
>>
>>131164587
>complains about propaganda
>posts propaganda

that was the point

it just people blaming Germany for the refugee crisis is just pure propaganda.
Germany was the only nato country who did not vote in favor of the Lybia war and also completely refused to help the US invading Iraq.

Merkel did nothing wrong... letting greece and tialy alone with the refugee crisis would have ended the EU which was probably the goal from whoever orchestrated that refugee crisis.
>>
File: americans-banter.png (163KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
americans-banter.png
163KB, 500x610px
>>131164969
>11% are niggers dude.

You say that like its a good thing.
>>
>>131164982
Projecting much when faced with reality. Your a disgrace looser.

American greed set thing sin to motion and now get your anus ready to pay the full price.
>>
>>131164968
You seem to be under some false assumption.

I am totally okay with cutting ties with all you retards and letting you all murder each other until Russia steamrolls all of you.

You are all irrelevant retards as far as i am concerned.
>>
>>131156184

The refugee invasion isn't some grand conspiracy.

It's basically a flash mob that started with Syria and then the word got out Europe is too fucking beta to stop economic migrants from flooding from other failed countries.
>>
>>131158479
i think you're at least partially correct. only thing i strongly disagree with is the idea that the middle east is emptied of ALL its military aged males... they still have their armies and security forces. its only a minority of the number of males that have left

>>131158530
fug i saw the youtube video this is from, i spent a few minutes looking through my youtube favoirtes list to find it but i have so many, i'll have to look through it later to find it, if i do ill post it
>>
>>131165075
And thats the USA as they far the EU. Imagine if the US looses all ports and airports and cant project power any more?

Where will the go?
Israel?
>>
>>131164779
Arent the jews originally from somewhere near Russia though?
>>
>>131156920
>pushing the trudeau doctrine to the extreme
>>
>anglojews ruining europe
wow, what a surprise! oh wait, they did that since XVIII
>>
>>131156184
All of the Western elite is in on this, they consciously created this situation that drove millions of refugees to our countries.
You fail once building "democracy" and it might be a dumb mistake, a second time and you are probably a retard, but after the third, fourth and fifth time creating the exact same results and it must be intentional.
To be honest, every consecutive intervention created an even worse result, so it may be that they are learning and perfecting their strategy to create this kind of chaos.
Imagine that. Some generals sitting around and discussing how the chaos in Afghanistan and Iraq wasn't sufficiently bad, what can they learn from this mistake and how can they create an even worse hell in the next country. LOL

On the other hand I have no doubt that Muslims would slaughter each other either way, it's their nature, they are dumb people.
It would be probably less bad though.
>>
File: 400px-world_religions_.png (56KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
400px-world_religions_.png
56KB, 400x258px
The Jews are too few to influence this mass immigration scheme
Who would benefit?....always follow the money

It's the corporations and the politicians they own that want to ram immigrants up your asses

Cheap wages for businesses and taxpayers pay for all the immigrant's social needs
It's the same with illegal immigrants in America
>>
>>131157032
Good goy
>>
>>131157032
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>131165110
>>
File: 1461652265036.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
1461652265036.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
>>131156184

This Russian idiot doesn't know a fucking thing.

Europe is getting flooded with shitskins because their governments are controlled by (((them))), via the EU and national banks.
>>
>>131165075
>SAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION
such much winning such much future
>>
I thought it was pretty obvious...
>>
>>131165075

>not blaming Merkel

she has done everything EXCEPT sucked off a muslim immigrant....... and that hasn't happened because she is a big fat lesbian
>>
>>131165121
then why are you still here? why dont you go?
How often do you have to be told to fuck off.
>>
>>131165551
and yet your the one getting the short stick.
>>
>>131165551
there probably is no future on the long run without some kind of EU

Europe just can't stay competitive against all the upcoming super powers.
>>
File: 6-24-2017 10-01-23 AM.jpg (411KB, 657x1663px) Image search: [Google]
6-24-2017 10-01-23 AM.jpg
411KB, 657x1663px
>>131165075
>He blames USA for the refugee crisis when it was MERKEL who invited everyone in then used her power to make the immigration rules disappear.
You still haven't disproven a single thing in this statement.
Meanwhile myself and others been proving it correct repeatedly throughout the thread.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/hungary/11841822/Hungary-Migration-crisis-is-Germanys-problem-not-ours.html
>>
I think the USA is responsible whether intentionally or not, we're the clear cause of it.
>>
>>131165111
>American greed set thing sin to motion and now get your anus ready to pay the full price.
Your iq is so low that you can't even figure out what's going on and your logic is massively flawed i already explained to you that it wasn't US greed but your own fucking shitty beduin religion that continually rears its ugly head in its thirst for bloodshed, you're the one projecting i'm just responding to your infantile muslim rage fit.. I half expected you to threaten me with a shoe or something.

You know just aswell as i do that these immigrants are completely useless by western standards. Maybe they're a genius back home in the village where you come from but are essentially somewhat functioning retards here, sorry buddy. And no buddy, it's not a blessing whatsoever for them turning europe or the west in general into the same shitty place you came from.

Muslims like you also constantly prey on the idiot narrative that has overtaken logic and historical facts since the last 10 years or so.. They know nothing of your 1400 years of massmurder, or how the west secularized the west and made it somewhat peaceful after the ottomans dismantled, of you cunts fighting for hitler voluntarily because how much you like killing non muslims and all the rest of it.

And these stupid gullible cunts you have convinced that everything in the middle east was awesome and peaceful becaues of muslims till saddam was removed you use like useful idiots. Fact is that somewhat peaceful situation had nothing to do with islam infact it had everything NOT to do with it. Because dictators like saddam kept jihadis like ISIS in check.

US has had a muslim brotherhood operative (obama) and another muslim brotherhood operative (hillary clinton) via huma abedin in office for 8 years, so ofcourse libya happened. And then you as usual turn around and blame non muslims for it. All just lies and deception with you just like with the jews, or you are too stupid to understand. Idgaf which really.
>>
>>131165582
she has done nothign wrong

what should she have said to their own people? "we have to take the refugees because we got fucked over?
>>
File: 1445024276576.png (167KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
1445024276576.png
167KB, 640x620px
>>131165075

Merkel and the German government are every bit kike puppets as (((Washington D.C.))). They're playing their part of the script as well, and deserve as much of the blame.
>>
>>131165585
Because it's funny to laugh at the retards while they blame everyone but themselves.

Besides, this is an American website, so how about you fuck off if you don't like talking to Americans.

You love to bitch about us but you have no problem using our shit do you maggot.
>>
>>131163671
EU and US have been funding them for 30 years you fucking idiot. why do you think pkk still exists? fucking bluepilled piece of shit
>>
>>131165682
>makes asinine statement
>gets a (you)
congrats
>>
>>131165669
>against upcoming

excuse me what?

oh personal opinion. its like saying the usa couldnt of ended slavery another way by removing blacks someway then removing the slavery thign after the blacks where gone
instead you know.

another BRITISH TACTIC TO ATTACK THE UNITED STATES AGAIN

FAGGOTS LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE
>upcoming
>>
>>131165795
Merkel is a jew, I thought everyone knew that.
Her maiden name is "Kasner" which is a jewish name in Germany.
That's why all her advisors are jews and why she has no class. She even eats like an animal if you have ever watched her.
>>
>>131156184
by America (or "Euro-Atlantic elites") the Russians are signaling (((Jews))) anon
>>
>>131157730
He says while posting a poem written by a Jew later appended to the statue through (((marketing tricks)))

If America is a always a whore because we fell for Multiculturalism too, then Europe is fucked.
>>
File: 1489444344912.jpg (115KB, 661x757px) Image search: [Google]
1489444344912.jpg
115KB, 661x757px
>>131165920

Apparently a lot of people don't know, considering that the U.S. gets sole blame for Europe's current mudslime infestation.

D.C. is just one of many tools in the kike toolbox.
>>
>>131161132
Muhammed met Jews in Medina you retard. There were three tribes and they rejected him. Any guess what happened to them?
>>
>>131165677
what statement? when she "invited" the refugees they were already in europe or on their way. I posted a graph to prove this.
>>
>>131159006
Then she should go back to a country where she speaks the language.
>>
>>131166108
Yeah, in Germany many do not know, that is true.
But I thought on this board most would know.

>considering that the U.S. gets sole blame for Europe's current mudslime infestation.
Nah, it's all of our elites in all Western countries that are in on in. Even the UN is in on this.
They desire this result we are seeing right now.
Maybe Trump will change that, I hope so.
Putin eventually also got the Russian jews in line.
>>
>>131166120

During the Crusades, there were a shitload of kike usurers in the Holy Land who were funding, and under the protection of, the mudslime rulers.

Mudslime tolerance of kikes has varied since Muhammad the Pedo.
>>
>>131164120
I don't think you read your own headlines.
Effectively the article is saying that now refugees can just claim to be Syrian and can enter a country like Greece (from Turkey) and be welcomed with open arms in Germany.

This is an invitation.
>>
>>131165803
and yet you dont answer the question WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL IN EUROPE!

How often you got to be told to get the fuck out?

Its a simpel question, answer it.
>>
>>131166171
your graph shows a massive spike after her 'invite' for syrians to settle.

she then, through the EU, tries to influence other countries to affect the same policy
>>
>>131165677
>immigration rules disappear.

as if Greece and Italy would have taken anyone back via the Dublin rules.

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article165742568/Athen-blockiert-Rueckfuehrung-von-Migranten-aus-Deutschland.html
>>
>>131166171
Yeah sure dude, she couldn't have closed the borders like our minister Kurz eventually (after a lot of resistance from Germany) did on the Balkans.
It was her goal to have these niggers come here, there's no question about it.
Now she has her jew NGO's in the mediterranean transferring tens of thousands per months from close to the Libyan coast to Italy.
Stop fucking lying to yourself about what is going on.
>>
>>131166388
you apparently dont understand what in article stand.

or will you now make merkel responsible for the heat wave too?

Well the they can claim what ever the fuck the y want and once found out they gone.
>>
File: 1487649183574.jpg (37KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1487649183574.jpg
37KB, 500x581px
>>131166276

>Woke Austrian

I'm glad that there are people in Europe who still have eyes to see. Too many people across the West (even in the U.S.) are still sleeping amongst a pack of wolves.
>>
>>131166483
>your graph shows a massive spike after her 'invite' for syrians to settle.

because they were already on their way. Its a ,000 kilometers march from syria to germany.
>>
>>131166395
I'd love nothing more than to leave, too bad you pussies won't spend a single fucking penny on defense.

All you'll do is cry and blame us when Russia and China run a train on your ass right after we leave.

You useless faggots will never be happy because you are useless faggots. Get used to bending over because if it isn't us it will always be someone else, you earned this life eurotrash.
>>
That would make sense if we weren't getting flooded by mexiniggers and tyrones
>>
>>131161083
i agree, it is a deep insult and makes me wonder why they are here in the first place... oh thats right, they want to ride on our coattails

i was having a friendly discussion with a Vietnamese coworker and we got to talking about how if the govt tried to take our guns, there would be a civil war because it is clearly a tyrannical power grab. i was talking about how the US govt would undoubtedly lose a civil war, as most military men would join the citizens, and you need MEN to be the security forces - tanks and bombs can turn cities into glass but you cant rule people with them, you need men.

anyway he said he would not fight for the citizens. it was a short conversation so i didnt get the opportunity to push it further but i know why he would not fight - why should he? his family didnt move to the US because they love freedom - they moved to the US because they love money. he said if the civil war happened he would just move somewhere else, that undoubtedly in the future there will be another country more prosperous than the US to move to. some people are like rats, parasites, they are only interested in what other people can do for them
>>
>>131166628
*3.000 kilometers
>>
>>131166641
you should inform your self before claiming bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union

We dont need and dont want your protection no leave.

Russia has not once threaten the EU. All I hear is you brabbling and mumbling fucking Russians this fucking Russians that.

Not your problem what foreign relations the EU will have with its neighbors. No ffs sake leave EU territory.

common is easy. You safe your pressios money.
>>
File: 6-24-2017 10-20-54 AM.jpg (283KB, 1011x812px) Image search: [Google]
6-24-2017 10-20-54 AM.jpg
283KB, 1011x812px
>>131166171
more from a left wing rag known as (((Foreign Policy))) magazine
>>

That was really dumb until you changed your mind.
Muslims don't have that kind of influence over Europe to make them take all the shitskins in, they're just pawns.
>>
>>131167037
your sources aren't better

so what?
>>
>>131166968
> why do you keep bringing up Russia
Because they matter, China matters, usa matters.

You do not matter.

We will maintain resources before we let them have them, you might as well get used to it. I don't care how butthurt you get, it won't change facts. You are weak and you are at best a means to an end, for us or for one of the other three superpowers in the world.

Post with your geo flag you loser.
Let's see which hot shit garbage pile I'm arguing with today.
>>
>>131166006
AUtism
>>
>>131166592
Americans seems to be the most asleep. Trump doesn't mean anything, even in Sweden or Germany there's a bunch of people who want their people to have a country but there would never be several % of Americans who vote for nationalism (by nationalism I don't mean populist stuff about trade, I mean white Americans having their own nation).
>>
>>131163627
your replies are pretty good, you understand the situation very well
>>
>>131157979
Stop it with the Reddit spacing. I believe it is time for you to go back faggot.
>>
File: deep-thought-pepe.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
deep-thought-pepe.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>131167049
I agree with this line of thinking, only thing is after Europe has been turned into a fully fledged caliphate what is the kikes next course of action?

Surely they dont want more muslims to have to fight against, glass the whole of Europe after?, this part i dont get.
>>
>>131158173
The Jews are America and Israel
>>
>>131158530
>>131162097
Isn't what's actually happening here that resuce boats increasing their operation had the unintended side effect of the traffickers sending people over in boats that were never intended to reach Italian shore, but they are expecting rescuers to come and pick people up?
If you follow the boat traffic from few years back, the boats keep gradually moving closer and closer to African coasts, because that's where the boats are reaching.
>>
File: 6-24-2017 10-25-29 AM.jpg (126KB, 768x261px) Image search: [Google]
6-24-2017 10-25-29 AM.jpg
126KB, 768x261px
>>131166628
they werent on their way to Germany specifically
also, they came from Turkey, and they used trains and god knows what else to rapidly advance on northern Europe following Merkels invite.

>>131166496
Merkel and Junker are using the threat of withholding EU funds against countries who don't want immigrants

>>131166555
no, you don't understand.
just read the headline

More proof, from Soros himself (see pic)
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2016/02/11/europe-verge-collapse-interview/
>>
>>131166592
Thanks man. They want to demoralise all of us, but especially you guys in the US.
Only if enough people in our countries feel like something is inherently wrong with us they can shame us into accepting their policies that are intended to hurt us common people.

And even if it was only the US elite that created this (which is wrong), no one who's right in his head would believe that the common people in the US did create or desire this.
Common people usually do not want to create hell on earth just for fun.
>>
File: 6-24-2017 10-30-12 AM.jpg (191KB, 761x1086px) Image search: [Google]
6-24-2017 10-30-12 AM.jpg
191KB, 761x1086px
>>131167148
I'm using sources from YOUR SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT against you.
Thats how Jewish I can be if I really want.
See my post from Soros.

Soros and Foreign Policy agree with me. What sources do you have?
>>
>>131167547
>Merkel and Junker are using the threat of withholding EU funds against countries who don't want immigrants

why should we take all the immigrants alone? it's a European crisis and Germany did their part by not letting Greece and Italy get drown in refugees.
>>
>>131167360
This is my GEO flag and you proven my point that the US caused the refugee crisis.

You caused Brexit
you work actively at the destruction of the EU.

Hence its the duty of all European members to get rid of america and its influence.

EU>America

If war is what you want you will get it.
>>
>>131167694
you just posting headlines without any evidence
or graphs supporting the arugment. just people claiming that it was her without any proofs.
>>
>>131167723
>why should we take immigrants at all?
Answer this question.
>>
File: 84958345435986.png (71KB, 1025x293px) Image search: [Google]
84958345435986.png
71KB, 1025x293px
>>131162097
You tell them Poland; I have no idea how the Italians are putting up with this, they're just as racist as you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
>>
>>131156184
Russia seems to be confusing America with (((America))).

It is jews in America (Soros mainly) funding this garbage.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>131167534
>>
>>131167534

The naivety is amazing.
>>
>>131167811
you caused them with your illegal actions in Iraq 2003!
>>
>>131167811
ask greece or italy
they are letting them in to europe.
>>
>>131156184
The Jews
>>
>>131156184
The problem is Merkel. She INVITED the world to march on Europe. And of course they have.

The solution is for our politicians to catch some sense and start sending them back or sinking their stinking little boats at sea so the fuckers drown.

And if our politicians won't do that then it is up to the demos, the people of Greece and Italy (who bear the brunt of it) to take matters into their own hands, and fight to defend themselves and their nations. A return to Greek direct democracy.
>>
>>131167782
So you live in a shithole so bad it doesn't even get its own flag, good for you.

Go ahead and blame us, I don't care it won't save you. The EU will implode regardless of what we do.

If you want a war then start one faggot, otherwise sit down and shit up like the bitch you are.
>>
>>131167914
Not an answer.
>>
>>131158479
Yet you forget about 170 million Slavs (not including Russians) in between.
>>
>>131167694
ITS NOT A PROBLEM THEY DONT CARE
ECONOMIC REFUGEE????
their not a refugee from an economy

theyre being taken in by germany to fix their (((economy)))
their circus their central bank
-or-
the economic crisis the refugees had???
was because they want to put a central bank in fom where theyre from and *((**they))) call it a crisis

i just cant read any news from EUROPE ever cause its such jew bullshit.

someone thats why theyre fuckign you guys over they cant use definitions consistently
until they destrroy the whole language tehy wont be happy

crisi
economic
refugee
all have interchangable meanings of that headline
>>
>>131161845
wow. leftists are actually on the side of the muslim sitting through the national anthem. i mean i guess i shouldnt be surprised, but i am. the mental gymnastics and rationalizations in the article that they use to arrive to their conclusions make me laugh
>b-but its not proven whether or not thats actually the national anthem
except that the woman who took the picture and posted it said so
>"Hill wrote that the pictured woman sat during a “great tribute of respect to our flag.” While this could mean the national anthem, what it might be isn’t explicitly stated in the original Facebook message."
>she didnt explicitly say "national anthem" so it could be anything
what other fucking ritual do americans do at sporting events to pay tribute to the flag, if not the national anthem????
>>
>>131168115
Its the answer, all this is america doing.
>>
>>131156741
new Ottoman Empire when?
>>
>>131167723
Maybe you should encourage Greece to build a wall? Maybe you should stop sending NGO's to bring immigrants in from Africa.

>>131167810
You're failing to grasp the big picture here
>migrants coming
>don't want to look mean
>invite all Syrian refugees to Germany
>Syrians in Turkey and Libya and Greece all flood Germany/Europe
>Other migrants hear Germany wants immigrants, join the flood
>Massive crisis now, millions of migrants moving to Europe
>Germany under insane pressure now, backlash/far right fomenting
>EU (Germany) tells other countries:
>THERE IS A CRISIS, ALL MUST TAKE REFUGEES!
>No walls allowed!

Fast forward to June of 2017. People on imageboards are now implying this is somehow not Merkels fault?
>>
>>131168184
So some niggers show up at your door and you let them in because America.

I feel bad for the niggers, you are exposing them to cruel and unusual levels of stupidity.
>>
File: jews-religion.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
jews-religion.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>131167585
I agree that the common American is not at fault as is the same with most countries and there politics, there is however in the states a significant Evangelical population (around 30%) whom the majority believe that for the second coming of Jesus to occur, the state of Israel has to exist and in part are indirectly shilling for the kikes and funding them.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp41ed_dirty-unclean-not-kosher-christian-zionists-redeem-themselves-serving-zionist-israeli-winemaker_news
>>
>>131167810
She invited Syrians only, but by telling other countries to not build walls and to allow immigrants passage, she is opening the door to non-Syrians as well.

Should be pretty obvious.
>>
anyone have a link to the article where (I think germany) sent refugees protected by armed guards onto a train and sent them to a country refusing refugees? I can't find that article anywhere I think it happened '15 or maybe '16.
>>
>>131168261

>>invite all Syrian refugees to Germany
>Syrians in Turkey and Libya and Greece all flood Germany/Europe

for the 5th time
they already were flooding Greece and Turkey before Merkel said anything at all or were on their way.

is posted evidecne that supporting my claims while you spam the same theory without any proofs at all.
>>
>>131168355
you can't hold midwestern evangelicals accountable for the actions of Bibi and the Israeli right wing, thats insane
>>
>>131168467
>telling other countries to not build walls and to allow immigrants passage

>She invited Syrians only

>opening the door to non-Syrians as well.
to germany but not to Europe
if all the people would have stuck in greece it would have collapsed

same for italy.
>>
>>131161178

nobody wants to migrate out of here unless it's some extremely well paying job (This is why we are CEO's and shit) unlike fucking 3rd world migrants who are flocking in to support your old people's pensions by working the fields and doing the kind of work you won't . fucking leaf. put that flag at the top of the pyramid where it belongs leaf.
>>
>>131168355
You want to say that these 30% knowingly supported a policy that would create hell in many parts of the world?
I can't believe that. That's not how it was sold to them, nobody told us that this would be the result.
You could say they are dumb, but even this I would reject. Who can these people trust if not their own government?
>>
File: winston.jpg (70KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
winston.jpg
70KB, 850x400px
>>131168568
No like i said there not at fault, just that the kikes know that the evangelists need them and will blindly support them if need be, they have them in their back pocket, AIPAC, Friends of Israel etc.
>>
>>131162206
what is the point of this image?

did the german authorities not cover up rapes, and let rapists go? i'm not even talking about this specific instance, i've read reports about other rapists being let go, for example one of the rapists was released because he didnt speak german and thus didnt know the 12-year-old boy he was anally raping didn't want to be fucked in the ass

i know putin spreads a lot of disinformation, but in this case he was totally right that there is something very wrong in europe when nothing is being done to address the huge increase in sexual assaults, all being perpetrated by "refugees"
>>
>>131168903
What gives me hope is that the majority in the US understands that they've been fucked, just as we were here in Europe.
Even a guy like Obama won the presidency based on "Change".
People in 2008 already had enough of this shit. Sadly Obama had a kind of "Change" in mind that would eventually hurt the nation.
Even if Trump can't deliver due to massive elite resistance, I have no doubt that the people in the US will find a way to fix that problem themselves.
>>
File: 2017-06-24-islamrefugees.png (167KB, 1901x1378px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-24-islamrefugees.png
167KB, 1901x1378px
>>131162348
saved for future reading and meditation

only thing i disagree with is malik obama being muslim brotherhood... i dont know if the obamas have a brother in the muslim brotherhood, and if they do, i doubt it would be malik obama. look at malik obama's twitter, he is based
>>
>>131168524
your article is misleading
it doesn't matter if there were already migrants on the move, as I said in my statement
>merkels invitation caused a crisis
>merkel now forcing border policies on other states
See pic related. Number of Syrian applicants INCREASED in 2016 over 2015 numbers. Whose fault is that then?
>>
>>131167530
That's not what will happen, it's a meme.
It won't be orderly like a caliphate, they can't even have order when there's only Muslims. will just be a diverse chaotic shithole.
It's already common to be against this diversity shit even if those opinions are suppressed, Europeans won't be converted and brought into the caliphate, the groups will all still be here and be against each other.
When the pawns are busy hating the other pawns it's easy to control them.
>>
>>131169433
>The number of first time asylum applicants in Germany increased from 442 thousand in 2015 to 722 thousand in 2016 (see Figure 3). Greece and Italy also reported large increases (both in excess of 30 thousand additional first time asylum applicants) between 2015 and 2016. In relative terms, the largest increases in the number of first time applicants were recorded in Croatia (over 15 times as high), Slovenia (nearly five times as high) and Greece (more than four times as high). By contrast, Austria, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Hungary and Sweden reported less than half the number of first time asylum applicants in 2016 as in 2015; Norway also recorded a large fall.

>Germany’s share of the EU-28 total rose from 35 % in 2015 to 60 % in 2016 while other EU Member States that recorded a notable increase in their share of the EU-28 total included Italy (up 3.4 percentage points to 10.1 %) and Greece (up 3.2 percentage points to 4.1 %). Conversely, Hungary and Sweden’s shares of the EU-28 total each fell more than 10 percentage points between 2015 and 2016, with falls of 1 percentage point or more also recorded in Austria, Finland, Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark.

Massive increases in immigration in 2016 vs. 2015
>>
>>131156184
>the idea that weak competition makes you stronger
is absurd... Iron sharpens iron.
>>
>>131169713
And guess what, 2017 will likely be even worse.
They only got better at obfuscating what is going on.
If we do not get rid of our elite in Germany/Austria this shit will continue until we are either finished or there's a civil war.
>>
>>131168312
The other option is to fight your war and you only profit from it.

Encirclement of Iran a future Iranian war total control of the USA.

This we will never allow to happen, rather the whole world will burn then the USA have control over anything.

As I said it before, this is the end of the USA as world power.

and its a good thing for the rest of world.
>>
>>131169433
no its matters as the crisis was already there.

merkel did solve it as human as possible.
>>
>>131169899
Who the fuck cares what Iran does except for jooland?
They can't do shit against us and likely wouldn't even try.
Just prevent them from being able to threaten us.
>>
>>131157032
That's a Mexican

Viva la rasa!
>>
>>131170027
America cars because its the world biggest oil that they dont have under control, oil that america is not controlling is not sold in dollar hence america looses power and influence.

Or even worse imagine they dont sell oil at all to america.

You have to know america is backwards subhuman 3rd world shithole that only runs on petroleum. From trucks to cars to trains to airplanes.

No oil or very high oil prices and the US encomy collapse like the card house it is.

The Jews is again just a diversion.

>Just prevent them from being able to threaten us.

Join EU army then. All Eu nations combined out gun out tech out skill and outnumber the US by far.
>>
It's rarely Americans who are behind the refugee propaganda.
>>
>>131170398
Yeah sure, Western countries need sandnigger products to sustain our economies.
We can produce whatever the fuck we need in our lives ourselves and we can outproduce anyone in the world if we want to.
It's a jew policy and nothing else. If the jews want to play the bully part in the Middle East then let them fight their own damn wars.
They said btw the same shit about Iraq, the West is in there for the oil.
In reality the West received shit from Iraq. It's only some big corporations with good connections that made a lot of money.
>>
>>131156184
>Making Europe weaker
>Reducing population in the Middle East for take over

Two birds with one stone. Also got busted trying to take over Russian military bases and trying to block Russia's access to the Black Sea. The narrative has to be made to make everyone else sound evil.
>>
>>131156184

Lol it doesn't matter if it's true or not. Nobody believes because it's muh russian journalist.
>>
>>131170614
We don't even need to help jooland because I'm sure YHWY will come down from the skies and save the chosen people.
>>
>>131156184
The only countries that the US never backstabbed in some way or another are Israel and KSA
Really makes u think
>>
>>131170869
dont forget Saudi Arabia, slaver shithole number one.
>>
>>131170955
That's what KSA stands for
>>
File: xazR86gAtdc.jpg (186KB, 720x1139px) Image search: [Google]
xazR86gAtdc.jpg
186KB, 720x1139px
>>131156184
America...to do such a thing to its NATO allies! Impossible!
>>
>>131170955
It's wholly owned, no need to stab in the back.
>>
>>131171158
allies ahahahahahhahahah

america dose not want allies it want vassals that it can drain of its wealth so some nigger dose not have fear invasions or dead children by bombs or american troops writing of us causality's as collateral damage.

Wake up.
Nobody is blaming america, they get called out on there crimes.
>>
>>131170869
what is KSA? Kasachstan?
>>
>>131171338
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
>>
>>131171338
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

but its hardly a kingdom more a Diktatur.
>>
>>131156184
Neither.
The refugees are the EU trying to weaken national identity so they can create a unified nation similar to the US.
>>
>>131171158
The masses will be marching with their 'Refugees Welcome' signs in Estonia soon enough. American psyops are always effective on retards.
>>
File: WHITE GENOCIDE.jpg (781KB, 918x1592px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE GENOCIDE.jpg
781KB, 918x1592px
>>131161178
Japan & Australia accepts immigrants
>>
>>131171935
implying they dont want to drive bigger rift in Eu relations.
>>
>>131172135
It will be good for my country when it combines with the middle east to be one nation state controlled by my country. I want closer, to use your term, relations.
>>
>>131171403
Kingdoms are dictatorships
>>
>>131172135
As for what they want, well think about. Whether they flood themselves with migrants/refugees or start infighting, it's all good.
>>
>>131171489
The EU didn't start this shit, it's just filled with countries run by people doing it.
Maybe the EU is spreading it a little more than what would happen otherwise but it would still be happening without the EU.
>>
File: kHHZft3CiYE-1.jpg (87KB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
kHHZft3CiYE-1.jpg
87KB, 720x713px
>>131171321
>tfw you don't even need a flag to know who is behind this post
>>
>>131172132
and we don't
>>
>>131172565
>The EU didn't start this, the countries that make up the EU did this.
really makes you think
>>
>>131170398
Good Lord this delusion is ridiculous.

Thank god UK fucked off from these fanatical idiots.
>>
>muslims aren't deliberately invading
>it's the Americans!!
Sage
>>
>>131172857
Try living next to them for 400+ years
>>
>>131156184
america covertly imports sand niggers into europe, to undermine leftist hegemony??? muhahah, brilliant!! i never considered that.....
>>
>>131172711
Which means that those countries would be doing it without the EU too.
It shouldn't be too hard for you to understand assuming that the dumb burger meme is mostly a meme.
>>
File: 87655.jpg (349KB, 1100x1416px) Image search: [Google]
87655.jpg
349KB, 1100x1416px
> 2017
> believing, let alone caring about r*ssian narrative

second world, dumpster eating shit hole
>>
>>131172594
>>131172857

The niggers cant handel it that they got calld out.

Cry me a river. Your the one living in delusion thinking your the good guys.
>>
File: 1481743722628.jpg (180KB, 703x467px) Image search: [Google]
1481743722628.jpg
180KB, 703x467px
usually when r*ssia makes a claim about another country its because they are doing it themselves
>>
>>131156184
THEY ARE NOT FUCKING REFUGEES!!!! Refugees are escaping war. They don't travel half the fucking globe for a better life. That is a immigrant!!!! FUCKING WHY ARE PEOPLE RETARDED.
>>
>>131173613
I wonder who would profit from bad relations with russia.

mhhhh

Think about it as the EU imports gas and oil from russia and not from Saudis and not in dollar.

mhhhhhhhhh

who wants bad relations or even war happening on Eu territory.
>>
>>131173613

That's a good boy. Believe!
>>
>>131173414
There would be no apparatus or reason for them to do so without the EU.
>>
>>131173766
implying turkey is safe, implying Lebanon is safe, implying Egypt is safe, implying Iraq is safe.

you one kind of a retard.

Thank you for iraq 2003, where are WMD´s?
Why did you murder Gaddafi and open the nigger gates of Africa?
>>
File: 1481871001170.jpg (302KB, 1454x993px) Image search: [Google]
1481871001170.jpg
302KB, 1454x993px
>>131173808
lol second world shit hole, r*ssia
>>
>>131173613
>migrants dindu nuffin goy
>cultural enrichment is good for goyim, evil russia and syria are behind sex attacks!
Pathetic, pro EU thinktank essentially reads as kike controlled muslim lovers
>>
File: Islam.png (184KB, 1066x1255px) Image search: [Google]
Islam.png
184KB, 1066x1255px
>>131160388
>>131161136
>>131161732
>>131162348
Saved and archived.
>>
>>131174002
Good boy. Russia made them timid little immigrant children all rapey. Spread the word!
>>
>>131156184

They all say they are run by one of George Soros's organizations when you look up their websites. They don't even try to hide it.
>>
>>131156920
The middle east was fiercely western in 60s & 70s. (((Americans))) unleashed All Queda.

>Cuckistani education strikes back
>>
File: 1495787596641.jpg (209KB, 640x887px) Image search: [Google]
1495787596641.jpg
209KB, 640x887px
>>131174266

second world shit hole, r*ssia
>>
File: 32538378.jpg (191KB, 576x481px) Image search: [Google]
32538378.jpg
191KB, 576x481px
Seems about right
>>
>>131173932
are you a fucking retard?
>>
File: 3VwOeTg8I.jpg (94KB, 659x469px) Image search: [Google]
3VwOeTg8I.jpg
94KB, 659x469px
>>131174362
Yes! They're terrible spread the word. The world must know! Spread it now, spread it fast.
>>
>>131156184
The EU is a CIA backed construction, all EU founding fathers had ties with the CIA. Its time for Europeans to understand that the US crippled Europe and its now time to side with our true ally, Russia.
>>
>>131164717
ik, its relly pathetic honestly.
The anger europeans should feel towards themselves, their politicians, etc is all directed towards america because its a safe politically correct outlet. Germans especially are this way. Get a fucking grip and take responsibility. We don't decide your immigration laws. At worst we have bases on your land that improve your economy, by dumping money there and subsidizing your defense. You even could, in theory, tell america to fuck off and we would because we're cucks deep down and respect "democratic will". The boogeyman of america needs to stop.

Its the kikes. Are some kikes and kike organizations "american". Sure, but that is meaningless.
/rant
>>
File: 789.jpg (11KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
789.jpg
11KB, 235x300px
> r*ssia gets ass handed to them in afghan
> leaves, lets the taliban reign
> r*ssia invades chechnya 2x
> chechens rek them and become radicalized
> chechens are now one of the biggest radical jihadis

lol r*ssia
>>
>>131174386
answer the question.
>>
>>131174539
Don't reply to CIA shills thx
>>
>>131174572
EU’s origin is based on economy - particularly German-French steel industry.
The continent needs to be somehow economically connected with fewer restrictions than the outside world. Only that way the individual countries in Europe can hope/continue to prosper.
Proponents of the dissolution of EU are unaware that if EU came to an end a new form of economic union would need to be formed.
>>
>>131156184
It's saudi/muslim interest mixed with leftist/suicide interest, mixed with rothschild/soros godly interests, mixed with jewish subversion interests.

An unholy mix.
>>
File: 1495786379438.png (327KB, 1249x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1495786379438.png
327KB, 1249x1171px
>>131174572

AAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>131174723
>USA looses korea
>USA looses Vietnam
>USA looses in Somalia
>USA looses in Iraq
>USA looses in Afghanistan
>USA loose control of Middle East
>USA looses control of Europe

lol USA
>>
File: 1e63.jpg (60KB, 591x768px) Image search: [Google]
1e63.jpg
60KB, 591x768px
>>131174848

> yOU DONT LIKE R*SSIA?!1111
> CIA!
> SHILL!

lol r*ssians are so cringy
>>
File: putin_rotenberg.jpg (32KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
putin_rotenberg.jpg
32KB, 470x313px
>>131174991

thats a lot of misspelling you dumb, cringy semen bag
>>
>>131156184

I have this video on my to watch list, too bad this thread is going to die soon but yes I think that explanation is very plausible. After all, the US allowed 9/11 to happen in order to have a new "war on terror" to finance their military and appease zionist/saudi interests. Why wouldn't they weaken Europe a little bit more to keep them under their thumb? Why wouldn't they try to make "terror" spread to Europe so that now they have more "war on terror" to justify their military budget?

Neocons, Zionists and Saudis. Those are the ones who are in charge of the US. Obama and Trump are just puppets.
>>
>>131175135
that lots of loosing you dumb fat burger
>>
File: q3433.jpg (68KB, 620x463px) Image search: [Google]
q3433.jpg
68KB, 620x463px
>>131175180

lol r*ssia
>>
File: Death of Liberty.jpg (29KB, 616x369px) Image search: [Google]
Death of Liberty.jpg
29KB, 616x369px
>>131156184
don't confuse USA with the CIA/FedReserve deep state unelected shadow government. But yea this is know, the central banks in Europe are probably backing it so they can take more rights away from Europeans, and most citizens will fucking thank em for it.
>>
>>131157730
the US Constitution is worth fighting for. The Corporation known as the US Government, maybe not so much. all of the modern era wars have been fought for various degrees of kikedom - the 9/11 wars are totally kike inspired. so I understand your frustration, Irish, but Americans are still ass-kickers and resent your ignorance not knowing the difference between America and the government that rules over it.
>>
>>131174991
Loses*
America has only ever lost ammo and ordinance. We trade blood for leverage so we can continue running shit.
>>
>>131175180
Not sure if the US government knew about 9/11, but it sure did help spread the ideas of the Chicago school (Friedman’s ideas) of disruption and shock therapy, which led to privatisation of army and continuous war in iraq.
I wouldn’t be surprised if disrupting the EU is also part of their plan.
>>
>>131170398
>backwards subhuman 3rd world shithole
Now you're truly just trolling. I was having fun following your banter but you just ruined it here. You can do better than this
>>
>>131164717
Thread/
>>
>>131175490

They knew for sure that something big was going down. They let the hijackers into their country and have already expressed their views how something big needed to happen to keep the war machine going after the Cold War ended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
>>
>>131175733
it may be cheaper, but then you get soldiers torturing and raping prisoners and nobody is directly responsible. Take a look at Blackwater for example.
>>
>>131157907
Except for it seems the same (((forces))) are trying to undermine the United States.

Which only leaves Israel.
>>
>>131177373

>>131177373

>>131177373

>>131177373
>>
>>131158152
You take a bunch of savages that know the hadiths and they can't do too much harm because they are fucking savages.

You upgrade their weapons and tactics and now you have a problem.
>>
>>131161165
The mechanism of how it is happening is the conspiracy. Where did the states boarders go? Why is Merkel able to set immigration policy for the EU member states? Where does her power come from?

And who has ties on that Marxist bitch?
>>
>>131175617
prove that not a 3rd world shit hole.

Pro tip:
burning tab water
>>
JewSA
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.