[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you see the new Jordan Peterson speech, /pol/? He's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 64

File: jordan_peterson_2[1].jpg (60KB, 789x469px) Image search: [Google]
jordan_peterson_2[1].jpg
60KB, 789x469px
Did you see the new Jordan Peterson speech, /pol/?

He's changed his style into this vehement preacher barrage, like a televangelist. Also, some interesting points he raises:

- rich people are awesome, they are your natural superiors
- Elon Musk is the best person in the world, he's going to send rockets to Mars
- you should marry whoever you can regardless of their past, it's not like you can do better
- just man up and be a good drone, the invisible hand will fix everything, the world is pretty good as it is
>>
this is not what he said at all you fucking cuck
>>
>>131038917

what are your counter arguments? or is this a slide thread
>>
>>131038975
So you didn't watch it.
>>
>>131038975
this t b h
>>
he also reviled himself as a cuck
>conservatives should ally themselves with immigrants
>race as no meaning, only performance does

Lets turn Toronto into a Chinese city. Who cares.
>>
>>131038917
link or GTFO
>>
File: 1489787619216.png (310KB, 615x662px) Image search: [Google]
1489787619216.png
310KB, 615x662px
>>131038917
Close, but...

>- rich people are awesome, they are your natural superiors

Rich people serve a useful purpose to society. Don't French Revolution them you idiots.

>- Elon Musk is the best person in the world, he's going to send rockets to Mars

Rich people aren't necessarily undeserving of their wealth, and are often the most qualified to invest it to help us all.

>- you should marry whoever you can regardless of their past, it's not like you can do better

Don't waste your life waiting for someone perfect. Part of the point of marriage is learning to work through the issues that make YOU difficult to be with. And once you get through those, you can be with pretty much anyone.

>- just man up and be a good drone, the invisible hand will fix everything, the world is pretty good as it is

We've done pretty good so far. Our problems aren't necessarily all due to class issues. Don't try to change the world unless you have your shit together. Focus on providing for yourself and bettering the world directly around you, especially if you are young.

And don't French Revolution everything again you goddamn unsorted Buckos.
>>
>>131039317
Shit, I was sure I put it in the OP, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0

JP starts at 18:00
>>
File: davis aurini.png (343KB, 446x410px) Image search: [Google]
davis aurini.png
343KB, 446x410px
EMBRACE THE TEACHINGS OF DAVIS AURINI
>>
File: IMG_6196.jpg (59KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6196.jpg
59KB, 854x480px
>>131039175
That's the difference between the two of our countries.
>>
>>131038917
Poor bait
>>
>>131039399
Here's the thing though, you have to distill those points to the natural, inevitable conclusion of them being accepted as societal principles, since that's what the whole speech is about.

Adding all the fluff around them just obscures what they're really all about, and "smoothing the edges" as you did makes them all sound like wishy-washy centrist waffling.
>>
>>131039756

but what are your point. are you saying leftist views are the correct views? i think most of this board is conservative now
>>
>>131038917
Stupid shit.
In capitalism your start affects you.
Yes, smart people will be on top.
But that doesn't mean that all or even most smart people will be on top.
>>
File: 1497515534778.jpg (100KB, 593x447px) Image search: [Google]
1497515534778.jpg
100KB, 593x447px
>>131039756
I don't think so.

You are correct that he's more like a preacher, but he's preaching anti-marxism. And in that context, my interpretation makes more sense than yours. And you are obviously exaggerating some of your points.

But even if we do take your interpretations, I'd say the world would be better off if normies believed them rather than believing in the patriarchy and feminism bullshit.
>>
>>131039175
He's saying the Left is going through unprecedented levels of collapse, and lots of nonwhites have conservative values, so we shouldn't scoff at the opportunity to push them to the right just because we didn't want them here in the first place. Gibs are gibs, but values are more important, and they get no gibs without values.

He's talking to the Conservative Party of Canada, but there's no reason the radical grassroots shouldn't be taking this to heart as well. If there's ways to mobilize based people of color without cucking on principles, that's an opportunity.
>>
Peterson is an evangelist for stockholm syndrome-ridden cucks.
>>
>>131040078
maybe when immigrants turn to conservatives, left liberals will become open racist again
good idea
>>
>>131038917
that's a pretty shallow summary but i agree with the part that his change of tone makes him now sound more preachy and it's probably because it is peachy, it's a speech, he's passionate about it and he is always available for a debate if someone wants to test his beliefs, rationale etc. imho a speech has to be a bit preachy or entertaining.
>>
File: 1494438618292.png (232KB, 498x466px) Image search: [Google]
1494438618292.png
232KB, 498x466px
>>131039399
Underrated post that pretty much summarizes what Peterson said in the 12 principles lecture.
>>
>>131039509
What's happening with those two, heard Forney is in Hungary now and everyone in the altrightosphere hates him for some reason.
>>
Are the shills back again to pushing whatever bullshit in order to discredit Peterson? You're getting boring.
>>
>>131039756
>Here's the thing though, you have to distill those points to the natural, inevitable conclusion of them being accepted as societal principles
How?
My boss pays me with capital he has amassed. I provide services in return. My boss is not a useless person in this relationship. He provides the employment that lets me and people like me live, amass our own wealth, and support our families. I can acknowledge that without saying my boss is even necessarily a good person and without declaring myself subordinate to him outside of the workplace. My vote counts as much as his. I don't have to take abuse and can walk away to work for someone else if need-be (spoiler: the kind of ass hat who screams "YOU'LL NEVA WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN, KID!" is usually screaming it in a fit of impotent rage).
>>
>>131041754
>I don't have to take abuse and can walk away to work for someone else if need-be
Unfortunately, people in your colonies are not quite as lucky.
>>
Yeap, he's not perfect. He's very interesting for everything regarding evolutionnary psychology and metaphysics, myths and religions.

But for the rest he's a 50s conservative, muh based civic nationalist, muh based invisible hand, muh based billionaire they're all great.
>>
>>131039438

JP hero of our time
>>
>>131038917
retarded or shill?
>>
File: 1490956892049.jpg (129KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490956892049.jpg
129KB, 600x768px
>>131038917

Why would I take shills deliberate obtuseness and ignorance stretching points over the somewhat concrete points Peterson makes with respect to the subjective POV of the listener? What he says is worth listening too, but nothing you can't tweak on your own according to your POV have you more than two brain cells to rub together to do so.
>>
>>131038917
Elon Musk is doing more than NASA, tho.
The little money they get, they piss it all on the ISS, and the Orion will be shit compared to the ITS.
>>
>>131043177
ISS sounds like ISIS
>>
>>131043524
I'm sure part of the money that NASA would like to use is spent on that too.
>>
>>131040541
They only give us one choice this party of nigger lovers or that other party of nigger lovers
>>
>>131038917
are you buttmad that he doesnt preach your own pure strain of natsoc and he doesnt call for immediate gassing of all brownies, niggers and jews?
>>
>>131044202
even if he did he'd have a jewish wife
>>
>>131038917
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE KIKE AROUND 1HOUR 35MINUTES??

legit complains about the lecture being majority white, says it needs more diversity, proceeds to virtue signal by claiming he has a conservative 'black IT' co-worker etc.

it basically goes against the whole speech Jordan just made

(((THEY)))
>>
>>131039175
it's funny how he says 86 or below iq people literally are useless but then says race has no meaning
>>
>>131044919
if you have a meritocracy all brown people will be gone.
>>
>>131038917
>>131044392
What video are you talking about?
>>
>>131045716
See >>131039438
>>
>>131040428
He's a consensus reality supporter, change from within, attack from the outside

Pick a strategy, they're both valid
>>
File: 1387998545282.jpg (62KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
1387998545282.jpg
62KB, 640x492px
>rich people are awesome, they are your natural superiors
The second part is a lie you added, loser.
The first part is valid, they pay a lot of taxes and contribute a lot to society.
Demonizing them will hurt the society because you need successful people, and get this, successful people often become rich.
>Elon Musk is the best person in the world, he's going to send rockets to Mars
Wrong. Same as the first point, he's doing a lot of different projects, no wonder he's rich while doing so.
>you should marry whoever you can regardless of their past, it's not like you can do better
He never said regardless of their past, he said not to hold out for perfect because chances are you are not perfect.
>just man up and be a good drone, the invisible hand will fix everything, the world is pretty good as it is
The world is as good as it has ever been, it can be bettered but calling for a revolution is childish and disrespectful to the great society's that have been build.

Honestly, why did you choose to misrepresent his arguments?
What do you gain from it, are you just low IQ and didn't understand his points or are you shilling against him?
>>
>>
>>131040017
if you are actually smart though. you can work your way up regardless. might not get all the way up but you can get higher than your father did just as he got higher than his father, and your child will, god willing, climb higher than you.
>>
>>131040662
His change to preacher style talking is probably a good thing really. people are more likely to listen if you have emotion behind your words.
>>
>>131045411
lol yeah how many 86 IQ people are here and can't figure this out. If we're all so secure in the fact that shitskins have low IQs then nothing that JP is saying here should bother us at all. So what if he is telling us to accept the handful of outliers into our ranks? We always talk about how the left doesn't want a meritocracy because it is always too white. JP is telling you to find a nice white qt3.14 and have children - anyone opposing his message is a shill or retarded.
>>
>>131039399
Nice summary anon.

I love the part where he depicts the left as a retard trying to take a bat to everything, and conservatives are like "shh it's working leave it alone". So accurate imo.
>>
>>131039756
Seriously. Stop applying hidden meanings, assume hidden motives and re-contextualize what people say to fit your own narrative like a fucking post modernist. Just because you are a deceitful little cretin who hides behind empty words and meaningless drivel doesn't mean everyone else does that.

Just try once to look past your own skewed viewpoint and listen to what someone says instead of dragging it through 10 filters to find the hidden truth that isn't there. You are like 2 steps away from accusing him of being a racist because he's wearing a white shirt. Escape the prison in your mind and come back to reality.
>>
>>131038917
i agree with this for rich who have genuinely made their way to that position by means of the free market.

however the ones that went to a freemason lodge, went on cam fucking children and letting themselves get ass fucked and drinking blood for ritual than swearing an oath of secrecy to the brotherhood, then taking millions from them - that is a problem.
>>
File: 1494501264266.png (438KB, 435x472px) Image search: [Google]
1494501264266.png
438KB, 435x472px
just finished watching it. he is wrong when it comes to immigrants and muslims. but I think that's idealism on his part.
>>
>>131053319
>that flag
>that accusation
lol
>>
>>131038917
>the invisible hand will fix everything

S O U R C E

P L E A S E
>>
>>131053585
>he is larping with flags
are you retarded? seek help
>>
>>131038975
shill btfo

/thread
>>
>>131053647
ah so you're just using the nazi flag for fun.
Way to get so defensive too, thin skinned nancy boy
>>
>>131038917
>- Elon Musk is the best person in the world, he's going to send rockets to Mars
>- you should marry whoever you can regardless of their past, it's not like you can do better
>- just man up and be a good drone, the invisible hand will fix everything, the world is pretty good as it is
Sounds like your average lolbert to me
>>
Oh wow a guy who was a Boomer Tradcon from the get go lures in impressionable, uneducated millenials through YouTube by appealing towards the latest, hottest niche subculture and then starts proselytizing his Tradcon Boomer propaganda?

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE NOBODY CALLED IT FOR SURE
>>
That's for linking to speech you disinfo fuck
>>
File: 1479141150582.jpg (42KB, 433x577px) Image search: [Google]
1479141150582.jpg
42KB, 433x577px
>guy gets popular for trying to convince people to be honest and get good at something instead of sitting around sulking and blaming other people for their problems
>"sheeeeit this nugguh want me to git a jawb, I knows a kike trick when I sees one"

literally white niggers
>>
>>131054176
Boomers were hippies, russian brainlet.
He's the opposite, if anything it's more the early 50's style of capitalism he's proposing.
>>
File: reptilian-vatican-building.jpg (119KB, 510x339px) Image search: [Google]
reptilian-vatican-building.jpg
119KB, 510x339px
>>131054356

What if there has to be something beyond getting a job and LE CLEN RUUM? So is the current global system really is bad because of nefarious influences, or is it just NEETs sitting around sulking and blaming other people for their problems?

You can't have both.
>>
>>131054395

>Some Boomers were hippies
>Therefore a person born in 1962 is not a Boomer

holy shit the absolute state of an average Peterson follower
>>
>>131054827
Do you have any arguments against his points or are you just going to dismiss him because he was born 50 years ago?
>>
>>131054628

If you have a problem with what he's saying then you're literally arguing in favour of being dishonest, lazy and resentful. Even if you reject mainstream society and decide to become a masked bomber against the jooz you won't get anywhere being an adult baby. The backlash against this guy on /pol/ is very telling- all these guys sitting around all day complaining about how nobody wants to be self-sufficient and just want to be looked after but when somebody tells THEM to be responsible all the excuses come out.
>>
>>131038917
He also said that Cocaine is amazing and that we should be bury our nose in that shit.
>>
>>131038917
why do you brainless feel so intimidated by a canadian psychologist of all things? you really need to sort yourself out and figure out why you're such a fucking whiner do nothing shithead crying about a professor on 4chin
>>
File: perception_lesser-of-evils.jpg (53KB, 430x575px) Image search: [Google]
perception_lesser-of-evils.jpg
53KB, 430x575px
>>131054905

Yes, all his points is Tradcon propaganda aimed at supporting the Jew-run global kleptrocracy. Literally "man up and deal with it goy", he just dresses it up as some sort of a heroic act. Guess what, i have a steady, well paying job, and i actually had a proper father and was in the army, so my shit id always clean. How the fuck does that solve the absolute FUBAR state of the modern world with psychopathic elites at the top?

ALL HIS POINTS ARE LITERALLY PIC RELATED

At the absolute worst, he is at conscious gatekeeper, and at best he's just playing musical chairs on a sinking ship.
>>
>>131055340
You're comparing our society with that of the Aztects, retardation.
Compare our society with any society in history or current and you'll see that we're doing very, very well.
And he's not saying that society shouldn't change at all, if you watched the video you'd know that, he isn't a conservative.
If anything he's more of a Libertarian, he thinks governments shouldn't be so arrogant as to think they can fix the struggle of individuals among themselves.

If you have your life together (doubt it) then go and act out the change you want to, doesn't have to be a fucking revolution, influence as many people to get done what you think need to be done.
What more do you want or expect?
>>
>>131055340

So would you argue in favour of being jobless, childless and useless instead? How does that improve anything? I cannot wrap my head around this attitude

>act like a man
>"I don't wanna! Me living a decent life is somehow helping JEWS"

Is it just a kneejerk reaction to anyone who isn't full 14/88?
>>
>>131055044
Exactly this. And what a surprise it is coming from Ivan, a drunken pathetic nobody in a country ruled by criminals where everyone always lies. How'd that work out for y'all?
>>
File: age of reason.jpg (353KB, 1238x967px) Image search: [Google]
age of reason.jpg
353KB, 1238x967px
>>131055722

>You're comparing our society with that of the Aztects, retardation.

Do you have autism? Genuinely asking here, cause you seem to be unable to handle even the most basic metaphors even if their purpose is spelled out in the reaction image's name.

>>131055724

>So would you argue in favour of being jobless, childless and useless instead?

I argue in favor of radical, meaningful change. You won't "vote" postmodernists and degenerates away. They have to be lined up against the wall and given a farewell cigarette, that's something all succsessful nreakthrough societies knew.

Positing anything else is literally gatekeeping for the Jews/Oligarchs/Elites/ you fucking name it.
>>
>>131040017
This implies that smart people prioritize earning money over other pursuits.
>>
>>131056119
Top lol, you completely ignored the rest of my post, what a coward.
And it IS comparing us to the Aztects, you forget one important thing:
We can compare ourselves to every civilization around the earth, the Aztects only knew of civilizations very near them.
To top it off we have the entire history of mankind to compare ourselves to, they did not.
Going by your reply your life is a mess and you're just looking for an excuse to blame it on society at large.
Or you're just plain old stupid, pick whichever hits closer to home.
>>
>if you have a great educator, if you have a great leader, if you have a great thinker, you want to reward them so they can keep thinking and they can keep educating so they can tell you something
https://youtu.be/Nyw4rTywyY0?t=52m16s

>tfw you're a trained psychologist and accidentally manifest as a pathalogical evangelical spirit demanding tribute
careful there prof
>>
>>131055805

>in a country ruled by criminals

Do you know how we got there? By taking advice akin to Peterson's. "Don't rock the boat", "pls no revolutions", etc, etc.

Your "Hero's Journey" is literally being a shabbosgoyim.
>>
Peterson has some interesting opinions on certain issues, but you teenage edgelords are pathetic when you praise him like some kind of god-philosopher.
>>
>>131039399
Well said
>>
>>131056119

Well alright, even on that basis- people who take the 'sort yourself out' meme and everything it entails to heart are going to be a million times more useful than lazy self-deceiving crybabies, surely? Peterson applies it to mainstream life and work because that's what 99% of his audience will ever know, I don't think he's ever said that working in an office and being a good goy is the only way to be an effective person.
>>
>>131038917

He's probably right. White people should just marry and have kids and not wait for "the one"
>>
>>131056342

>continues to take everything literally and arguing semantics
>you're just plain old stupid

ok
>>
>>131043026
He's just got good /pol/-craft - he wants to discuss Jordan, and provoking people is the way you do it. We seem to all have very low agreeableness around here.
>>
>>131056515

>just popping in to let you know I'm like totally over it

Noted, cheers paddy.
>>
>>131056783
Right, this is the best you can do.
You're incredibly stupid, you shouldn't even be concerned with changing the entire foundation of a country, you should be concerned with not drooling all over your adidas track suit, retard.
>>
>>131042368
Yeah except he's also anti-muslim - check the bit at 1h4m45s for 2 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0&t=1h4m45s

(why can't pol make embedded links with time offsets work? Other sites do!)
>>
File: 1497904900470.jpg (134KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
1497904900470.jpg
134KB, 610x611px
Stop misinterpreting his words, you radical postmodernist with no concept of responsibility. Better yet, go clean your room and save your dead father from the belly of the whale while you're at it.
>>
>>131056882
he's right though. no matter how much the JPIDF screams, the man has personal interests in subverting disruptive movements. a revolution for example, is an existential threat to his existence.
>>
>>131046142
> he said not to hold out for perfect because chances are you are not perfect.

No, I'd say he said: /once you're married and have kids, stick with your partner for the kids' sake/, there are going to be bumps with everyone. Or even, to do it without kids. But I feel sure he wouldn't say, "just /pick/ anyone and expect to grit your teeth for the rest of your life".
>>
File: 1497980603816.jpg (148KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497980603816.jpg
148KB, 750x750px
>He's changed his style into this vehement preacher barrage, like a televangelist

Nope, that's just how he addresses crowds when he talks. You can watch his lectures on less political stuff (psychology, religion, maps of meaning) and then notice that what's changed is who is talking to.

>Elon Musk is the best person in the world, he's going to send rockets to Mars

Nope, his point is that some people can do stuff with a lot of money, such as what the world would be like without Bill Gates.

>you should marry whoever you can regardless of their past, it's not like you can do better

He never said anything about their past or regardless, you're just inventing stuff now.

>just man up and be a good drone

And you just went full retard.
>>
>>131056658

>I don't think he's ever said that working in an office and being a good goy is the only way to be an effective person.

That's exactly what he keeps implying. He spoke numerous times against any measures against the status quo that aren't political. Peterson decries irrationality of postmodernism and modern leftists, but suggests we fight against them with nothing but LE CLEAN ROOM and frog memes, when they already expressed no second thoughts about shutting his speeches for one, and braining people with bike-locks. What do you think will happen here: when Peterson makes enough YouTube videos the critical mass of Kekistani memesters will tip over and we will have a world wide voting block that will just set the world straight? This is beyonf naivete, in a thread where everyone calling me childish, no less. Leftists, postmodernists and Jewish Gangsters in USA, Europe and Russia alike don't fucking care how well sorted you are. They back their NGOs with dirty cash and (((debating))) with their political front end - multicolored hair carzy lefties and their pet minorities is like playing chess with a pigeon - it will juts shit all over the board and fly away.

I'll say it again: at best he's playing muscial chairs on a sinking ship.
>>
>>131057668
what has changed is who he is talking to*
>>
>>131057631
>a revolution for example, is an existential threat to his existence.

a revolution is a threat to everyone's existence you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>131057631
It's an existential threat to anyone's existence you dope.
Do you know how many people die in revolutions?
And I can apply that same logic to you.
Why are you against a communist revolution? Is it a threat to your existence?
woow debunked all your grievances with communism without actually tackling the subject, how nice.
>>
File: fear of chaos.jpg (87KB, 802x543px) Image search: [Google]
fear of chaos.jpg
87KB, 802x543px
>>131057731

Yes, yes, let's keep everything exactly as it is, with AIPAC, lobbyism, degenracy from every screen, Elite kidfucking snuff rings, corrupt career politicians importing muslims, etc etc.

We will for sure can change this when enough people will clean their rooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMDJlDLXlLc

Peterson is programming bitch-made goyim.
>>
>>131057684
No, stupid.
His suggestion is to not try fixing it before you fix your own life.

If you can't clean your room, don't go protesting the government. It's that simple. Only a child would disagree with this.

>but muh system is broken

And your room is a mess and you haven't cleaned it, do you intend to tell other people how to change things without doing anything yourself?

>but I could clean my room if I wanted

Can you even tell yourself what to do? Is it clean? People don't get that it's not just pratical advice but also a metaphor. You shouldn't tell other people what to do if you can't obey yourself, and if you're not working for yourself.
>>
>>131056455
You got there by starting a communist revolution on the whim of your jewish overlords. And you dragged us into that pit with you.

>>131057684
>suggests we fight against them with nothing but LE CLEAN ROOM and frog memes
You've never listened to any of his lectures, have you? Cleaning one's room is just a symbolic beginning on the way to transform yourself into someone better, someone who can actually change the world around you.

>hurr durr le revolution
Why are you sitting on 4chan then? Go start a revolution.
>>
>>131040078
Ya man totally, islam is actually really conservative we should ally with the islamists/sarcasm

"Conservative" values differ from cultures and ethnic groups.
>>
>>131057731
>a revolution is a threat to everyone's existence
this is a spook. he stands to lose much more than most people. surely you can recognize that.

@131057820
regard the state of this retard.
>>
File: anthonisz_babel_grt.jpg (393KB, 1100x938px) Image search: [Google]
anthonisz_babel_grt.jpg
393KB, 1100x938px
>>131058176 cont.

If you wouldn't work for yourself, why be mad someone else won't listen to what you have to say?

You can be as theorical as you want about your political beliefs, if you're not willing to change your life to concur with them, you don't believe what you say, and why should anyone else?
>>
>>131058377
You're not attacking his arguments or his points, you're pointing out he has something to lose from it (most people do)
It's lazy and you actually think you have a point by doing so, what a pathetic worm.
btw you don't @ someone, reddit dweeb
>>
>>131058069
Yes instead let's LE REVOLUTION XD and then we can all be shot or just starve to death
>>
>>131056846

>We seem to all have very low agreeableness around here.
Wrong
>>
>>131040078

They'll always want money from whitey, conversative values is a mean from New York intellectuals and you know who those people are.

Then there's also the question of why you'd want to mobilize coloureds in the first place.
>>
>>131053319
He says it might not even be possible to bridge the gap with Islam. We either bridge the gap or we got to war with hundreds of millions of people.

If the latter happens rivers upon rivers of blood with be spilt. Which could end in either victory of defeat for us.

We should try and avoid such a conflict, since millions of people would die, but we should be ready for it none the less.
>>
>>131058661

Eh the west can vaporize them safely from rooms with A/C if it comes to that.
>>
>>131058788
If you had borders.
>>
>>131058788
not to rain on your parade but bombing your own country into the stone age isn't going to help Germany
>>
>>131058899
It actually is.
>>
>>131057684

you're arguing against things nobody has said. My only point in the first place was that people with a sense of responsibility are always going to be more useful than whining liars, which I think is pretty much inarguable. Everything else you wrote is your own baggage.

>be honest
>"why? Jews run the world anyway"
>improve yourself
>"why? Jews run the world anyway"
>understand why you believe what you believe
>"why? Jews-"

Like I said in the first place it's literally arguing in favour of being a piece of shit. I'm not saying that to call you names or anything, it just seems like you're more interested in flexing your jew-hatin' muscles than having any kind of honest conversation.
>>
File: 1482355598362.jpg (226KB, 777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482355598362.jpg
226KB, 777x1000px
>>131058176
>>131058217
>>131058457

Holy fuck do Peterson's thralls can not respond with anything but strawmen? My life and room is in order, since unlike you i had a good father so i don't have to substitute with Canadian self-help coaches.

>>131058562

>i'm getting fucked in the ass in hellscape daily but at least i have my hamboigahs

Wow not even trying to hide your fucking slave-think. Cool, this is the end result of Peterson's brainwashing.

I can see having any sort of meaningful debate with Peterson's brainwashed thralls is meaningless so i'll leave you with this:

On DoTR, Quislings, fence sitters and enablers will go first. It has happened before, it will happen again.
>>
>>131058999
>i'm getting fucked in the ass in hellscape daily but at least i have my hamboigahs
stop projecting
>>
>>131058575
Fuck you buddy, you're wrong.
>>
>>131058899

>>131058876

Yeah they obviously need to be evicted and borders closed first. Also Germany was leveled in 1945 and even had the Morgenthau plan partially implemented after and was back on its feet by 1955.

Even if some European cities turn into A Leppo (which I really don't want) we can always rebuild. Frankly, a vast, vast majority of all the immigrants the West has taken since WW2 are a drain on the economy.
>>
@131058522
you're just too stupid for a proper reply. consider this, don't you find it a bit weird that an obscure professor materialized out of nowhere as the voice of a nascent movement? why would this be? it's because his purpose is to SUBVERT you idiots.

anytime someone brings up a criticism of how anodyne his positions are, how he's gussied up self-help for teenagers (the man is a psychologist so i can't blame him for that one) -- they get told to sort themselves out, or clean their room. both are ultimately meaningless. be critical.
>>
>>131058999
> My life and room is in order, since unlike you i had a good father so i don't have to substitute with Canadian self-help coaches.

So you can't see the importance of it because you already have it and therefore complaing about it.

As for strawmen, what the fuck are you talking about, I quoted you word for word, different from you faggot.
>>
>>131059213
I'd respond to an argument but you haven't made one.
You only get told to fix yourself if you proclaim the entire world to be sick and you know how to save it, you probably don't.
Be critical of your own argument, you seem to be implying that Peterson was promoted in some sinister conspiracy, provide evidence, argue his points, or fuck off.
I'm not going top entertain your conspiracies.
>>
>>131059213

Subvert from what? This shit is such a pose, it's totally hollow and has no use except making yourself feel like le hardcore redpille. The only back up for this is "well he's not actively fomenting revolution so he's one of (((THEM)))!", by which logic everyone on the planet who isn't a guerilla fighter is also one of (((them))), including you. It's just a mask of 'more hardcore than thou' that lets you sit around feeling smug instead of engaging anything.
>>
>>131038917
that's not what i got from the talk
>>
>>131038917
I've never listened to him, but I do hate the "only one way!" trains of thought that I'm getting the impression he preaches.

Does he at all endorse other forms of pairing up, like living together without any marriage, marriage under a religious body without government involvement, or polyamory? At least testing at least one of these waters to find out what really makes the individual happiest?

>just man up and be a good drone, the invisible hand will fix everything, the world is pretty good as it is
Does he endorse traveling the world to pinpoint the country you'd like to spread your roots and spend the rest of your life in? Does spread the knowledge about how a useful skill set can net you orders of magnitude more than menial "hard work?"

He seems interesting, but I can't stand one track thinking.
>>
>>131038917
you're retarded.
That video was good.
>>
>>131059799
listen to the source and make up your own mind.
I can tell you that the croatian is distorting his views.
>>
>>131039756
he says multiple time that promiscuity and the modern party life leads nowhere

you don't have to call those people nasty slut roastie to get the point across that this lifestyle is the most stupid thing you can choose in your life
>>
File: 1497014226131.jpg (63KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1497014226131.jpg
63KB, 500x628px
>>131059799
That's wrong, he never said what the OP thinks he's quoting.

Don't make your judgement based on the memes about him.
>>
>>131038975
This

He talks about how we should be thankful for the things that work to a good degree in our society, things like smart people who are motivated to provide value to the rest of us, the culture and values we have that allow us to live peacefully. Because it could be a whole lot worse and in many places in the world it is, or has been much worse.
>>
>>131038917
Link maybe?!
>>
File: 1443206853761.jpg (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443206853761.jpg
251KB, 1280x720px
>>131038917
fuck off you commie
>>
>>131055340
>Yes, all his points is Tradcon propaganda aimed at supporting the Jew-run global kleptrocracy
what the fuck are you talking about

in all his lectures and talks he talks about stuff that the kikes hate, like the nuclear family structure just to give one example

the fact that he is constantly reminding people of communism rather than the nazis also shows that to him, communism was worse than nazis, which is a fact
>>
Jordan Peterson got exposed by sam harris

As a side note, Sam harris exposed himself as a jew shill a month later
>>
File: 1495346768724.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495346768724.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>131060268
He's talking about his most recent video, 12 principles for a 21st conservative.

He is misrepresenting what he actually says.
>>
>>131039399
Elon Musk is a terrible example, I wish people would stop using him.

He survives on govt subsidies.
>>
@131059418
i'm not one for conspiracies beyond the amusement factor. most occur naturally, like a professor cashing in on the latest get-rich-quick scheme. who knew right-wing populism could be so profitable? i put most of the blame for that on you people that are so starved for some kind of intellectual voice. jordan peterson just isn't interesting. being told to clean my room has no meaning for me because the entire house i own is clean.

>>131059522
don't be dense. look at the world we live in and tell me with a straight face that there shouldn't be a revolution.
>>
>>131038917
I didn't like the change in style and I thought is talk of laws and boundaries was strange and not something I liked, but he spoke out against egalitarianism, so it figures a Marxist cuck like you would attempt to shill against him.
>>
>>131038917
In other news, Hillary is a nice person now.
>>
>>131060405
Everyone's getting exposed. Maybe /pol/ is next. Everyone's gonna come out as loving traps.
>>
File: 1496943855409[2].jpg (106KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496943855409[2].jpg
106KB, 500x667px
>>131039399
He's wrong there too.

Skills vary, "room cleaning and sorting skills" may not be the same skills as "political organizer"

He couldnt be more wrong.

In the military we saw time and time again GREAT leaders and military minds side-lined because of a drunk driving or a domestic issue.

One has NOTHING to do with the other.

Mostly he's right, but on the "fix yourself first", he's squelching possible leadership.
>>
>>131060405
Sam Harris got exposed by Jordan Peterson.
>>
File: 1497513491754.jpg (129KB, 1244x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1497513491754.jpg
129KB, 1244x1447px
>>131038917
I thought it was great.
Seeing him spit all that venom at the SJW cuckold hivemind really stratified my dominance hierarchy if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1494736784971.jpg (496KB, 1500x988px) Image search: [Google]
1494736784971.jpg
496KB, 1500x988px
>>131060637
Can't obey yourself, can't command your people.

Sorry.
>>
>>131060431
Again 0 arguments, just you saying you don't think he's interesting.
Just give up son, you have no arguments and you hint at a conspiracy and then don't back it up with anything.
The name brainlet fits you well, now go on and dodge questions.
>>
File: lizard-laughing-on-rock.jpg (37KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
lizard-laughing-on-rock.jpg
37KB, 300x203px
>>131056455
> Russian
> no revolutions

bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!
>>
File: 544[2].png (526KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
544[2].png
526KB, 600x526px
>>131043026
HE presumes psychological weakness.

Have a nice day
>>
>>131060431
If you start a revolution, and fail, all your ideas, good and bad, will be thoroughly demonized for all eternity. Case in point, Hitler is, off this site, seen as an irredeemable demon who ate babies and skinned women for lampshades. Naturally, many ideas, racial and otherwise, died with his revolution.

Now, the issue is, too many are complacent with the current system to make any sort of revolution remotely possible.
>>
>>131056455
Except he says you should speak the truth, and tiranny only happens when people don't.
>>
>>131060431

Why are you telling me then? Go rustle up some semtex. Frothing on an anime website about how you know the real truth is as much use as trying to get your toes in your ass, and when you tear down other people because they're not as hardline as you all you're doing is going "look at me, look at me!". Nobody gives a fuck, do something or even state what you want done or shut up.

>can't you see, you're being subverted!
>from what?
>I dunno but CAN'T YOU SEE

It's masturbation.
>>
I like a lot of what Peterson has to say in general, but I absolutely despise his shilling for the Conservative Party. They are pro mass immigration (mass immigration started under Mulroney), want to privatize healthcare, and don't believe in gov investment in infrastructure other than oil sands & other ventures where public money goes into private pockets. Conservatives are ruining this country just as much as the Liberals.
>>
>>131060808
Dont be sorry, you're just spouting slogans.

"Cant obey yourself"

Says who, obey what? His self is telling him to be politically involved, and he's doing it.

Cant command your people? That's easily shown...pursuasion, is again, a skill that can be externalized regardless of your "introspective purity spiral",

Essentially your suggesting if someone isnt "100% pure in some internal way, they arent allowed to reach out externally"

Utter bullshit

Political history is FULL of flawed personal lives of successful politicians.

Do I need to list them for you?

He is spouting AHISTORICAL nonsense.
>>
>>131039563
That's the difference between the races.
>>
>>131044919
White supremacist garbage ,brown people can't be smart ? Hmm I guess my Indian doctor isn't smart and qualified at all , I should say that to him it cause of his skin color because he clearly didn't realize
>>
>>131059213
I was in his class before he got big, he only got this attention because he talks about gender, he's been saying the same things for years he just has a bigger platform now
>>
>>131061299
brown people can't be white whether they're smart or not.
>>
What /pol/ needs to understand about psychology, and Jordan Peterson's no exception, they all deal in GENERALITIES.

That's alll they've got, it a humanity remember, not a science. Psychology.

There are literally millions of exceptions to every rule, and MEANINGFUL ones.
>>
>>131061024
if it's masturbation then let's rub dicks. it isn't my place to "do something" or "state what i want done" (thought i was clear on the latter -- revolution) because the means are the end in such a situation. you know, taking everything here so seriously isn't good for your health. go sort your room out my man.
>>
>>131061698
He says that multiple times, there are exceptions.
The chance that you are that exception is small however.
And Psychology isn't simply a humanity, you can put it into practice and actually fix people.
>>
>>131061554
Why the fuck does it matter if they're white or not
>>
>>131061194
He is not advertising individual perfection, he is advising a threshold of competence before you try to change the world.

It makes me curious as to how you define a successful politician. Or is it that you think because Napoleon had marital issues this means he is incompetent? He isn't talking about being universally competent, just being humble enough to be able to recognize that if there are things that can be used as the most basic and fundamental procedures an individual undertakes that serve as a marker of competence and you can't do those, them why try to advertise how well things would go if people obeyed you, since you don't believe them enough to bet yourself on it?
>>
File: IMG_8932.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8932.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>131039399
yeah, people like Dan Bilzerian or the average instagram whore surely serve a useful purpose in society...
i agree with peterson on a lot of issues but when it comes to understanding capitalism in the 21. century he's like the average boomer who thinks if you work hard enough everything will come to you naturally and you can get a great job if you just go to the company and ask for one. i like how he thinks if you read enough books and be a literate and intellectual person, companies will want to hire you. shit like that just makes me angry at how oblivious boomers are sometimes...
his outdated views don't explain instagram whores and reality stars or the average trust fund baby who is born inside the elite and gets job offers thrown at them.
>>
>>131060422
As long as he uses those subsidies to actually get humanity somewhere, I'd prefer that over financing some art fag who sucks and has to live on welfare to pay for his arts degree.
>>
File: 1496314381676m.jpg (202KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496314381676m.jpg
202KB, 1024x1024px
>>131038917
>you have to follow men like idols and their opinions have to match yours word for word to be valid
Either you are retarded or shariablue, either way fuck off.
>>
>>131038975
/thread
sage because op is a faggot
>>
>>131038917
I disagree that shackling yourself in marriage always fosters truth, no one feels shackled anymore with no-fault divorce. it's only so long as the guy compromises in chunks no less then his last compromise that keeps relationships in check. Women are mirrors of our moods and not one woman has ever rewarded truth where it did not also benefit her, she fears it generally because it will be used to ascertain her real value and control her easily.

Maybe he is upto something here, because the world doesn't work without work drones marrying. But how can he even call himself nietzschean? when he hasn't discovered the destructive values of women when it comes to truth.
>>
>>131038917

clean your room, you know its disgusting
>>
>>131038917
> vehement preacher barrage
Did you know that George Lucas built Star Wars light saber duels as a metaphor for soul-strength? (I read that somewhere.) It came from Samurai movies, that the more noble, good person fought better. Well, guess who's sorted himself and worked on himself and knows what he's talking about - he's got no reason to hold himself back. He's twirling with Darth Maul out there, it's spectacular.
>>
File: Lincoln-Up-Close[2].jpg (36KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln-Up-Close[2].jpg
36KB, 605x412px
>>131061868
No it's not. The social science is clear that if you take a population of hundreds of millions event a 1% exception leads to ....well, do the math.

And, in fact its upwards of 30-50 percent in some cases....as the social "studies" are often happy with 50% baseline to make conclusions on.

You dont know shit.

And, if you think he doesnt have a political motive, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>131062050
Keep moving the goal posts, his vague assertions are that, "what is competence, what is successful"...keep going.

What it amounts to is Jordan Peterson is engaging in sophistry, though it may be for a good cause...thats yet to be seen.
>>
>>131062148
>his statistical scientifically derived data doesn't account for all the variance in human success and therefore he is ignorant and old

Sort yourself out.

Consciousness and Intelligence predict success better than anything else, even familial wealth, that people get lucky ans that there is corruptipn is no reason for you to throw away the fact that sacrificing the present pays off.
>>
>>131062148
Peterson doesn't seem to consider nepotism a bad thing.

This explains why he's okay with the jews.
>>
>>131062359
Can you name a better way of fixing people's trauma's or emotional problems than psychology?
If not, it's the best we have and you can work on improving it, instead of tossing it in the trash and giving me nothing, that's being not only useless but detrimental.
>And, if you think he doesnt have a political motive, you're a fucking retard.
wow stunning argument, you have convinced me!
>>
>>131062148
>instagram whores and reality stars
modernist replacements for classical fertility archetypes
>trust fund baby
you want to leave a better world for your kids, if you had the ability to secure them status in the upper echelons of society why wouldn't you?
>>
>>131062415
Haven't moved anything, not trying to win. I also disagree with your sophistry comment, he acts what he believes and therefore doesn't say it without believing it.
>>
>>131044919
you must be one of the sub-86 IQ whites that does not understand the concept of an average of the aggregate.
>>
>>131039438
He sounds like hes on xanax in this video.
>>
>>131062050
>Napoleon had marital
He wised up eventually though, got some mistresses, he was never not going to learn female tactics he just prioritized military strats. Just goes to show that all this (science and chess playing == intelligence) is dog shit when it comes to human psychology.
>>
>>131038917
He's rich and lives in a bubble.
>>
>>131062465
>>131062639

scientifically derived data also proves that in the last 30 years 90% of the wealth didn't really move and is still in the hands of the same families.
the "american dream" that peterson as a boomer still believes in is just a joke now.
you are a naive peterson drone if you think that by reading books and being smart you'll be in the elite someday. you'll be successful if you kiss enough rich peoples ass until they'll admit you inside their circles. please grow up and stop taking everything peterson says at face value.
>>
File: 1495674515995.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495674515995.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
>>131038917

Sort yourself out.
>>
>>131063796
woah there bud are you saying a firm handshake and hard work won't make me a billionaire?
>>
>>131063796
>if you think that by reading books and being smart you'll be in the elite someday

That you can't see how useful being wise and smart is to you and me tells me you're not seeing all of the system, just the corrupt part. That inteligence and conscientiousness (aka hard work) are the best trackers of success in the west tells you exactly what you need to know about your pet theory of "people that have things don't deserve them" "people who don't have things deserve them".

But sure, if you expect to be rewarded without working, then obviously it's not going to happen.
>>
>>131062018
>niggers can be smart too!
>What does skin color have to do with it
t. nigger
>>
>>131062018
brown and black people are ugly, their skin is too dark and their hair is gross. even if they're intelligent and their culture is interesting or their food is good, they're not white. white trash is garbage too of course, but the most beautiful white people are always infinitely more beautiful than the most beautiful black or brown people ever.
>>
>>131055340
>Making any personal progress is supporting the ZOG!

How are you so ignorant and intransigent? Where did you come to the conclusion that self improvement equates to fueling international Jewry? Firstly, spiritual, mental and physical improvement and getting a job are mutually exclusive, secondly, getting a job (contributing to society) is the only thing you can do to earn enough money to be able to revolt. You have to participate in the system to some degree, even if your final intention is to destroy it.

Finally, from an even larger perspective, you could even posit that trying to stop the depravity of the current system is included in contributing to society. Peterson being a centrist believes that the system as it is works, but his philosophy still applies to those who believe it doesn't. Use your own agency to contribute to the history of the human race, make a difference instead of shitposting on uncensored reddit.

You're arguing that wasting your life is the morally just thing to do. You might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>131056515
This, there is almost a cult forming around him
>>
>>131064267
i never said anyone should be rewarded without working. it is useful to read books, i love to educate myself too and read 2 books per week constantly. but after reading a lot about american politics and economy i realized that elites don't even know what they're doing most of the time, especially the brazilian elite as you should know best, they didn't get where they are because they read a lot of books. why is this so hard for you to understand?
i respect and admire the american pioneers and self-made men like ford or rockefeller who built whole empires with their hands but NOW in the 21. century the elite only consists of the talentless offspring of these admirable men.
but sure thing anon, be educated and see how it works out for you in brazile of all places. in 5 years you'll be vice president if you work just hard enough!
>>
>>131038917
Yeah he's pretty awesome.
>>
>>131064980

People keep saying this but I've never seen any reasons why.

>uuh people just spam CLEAN ROOM when I criticize him
>I'm on /pol/ but suddenly forgot what memes are
>>
>>131038917
Hey hows it going civic nationalists or just regular ol neocons!
>>
>>131038917
can you post the link to the speech? he has plenty
>>
>>131063279
HEY GUYS! LETS KEEP THE 90 IQ NIGGERS AND NON WHITES HERE! LETS ALLOW THE SLIGHTLY SMARTER ONES TO COME RIGHT IN!
>>
>>131065148
I follow him on twitter, replies to his posts are just constant "praise kek" stuff, based peterson etc.

He can do no wrong in some peoples eyes
>>
>>131038917

No link

Sage

Also: op you're a faggot
>>
>>131065299

Fair enough, I don't go on twitter so you might be right.
>>
>>131039399
>And don't French Revolution everything again you goddamn unsorted Buckos.
Fuck you.Unless I get paid more and immigrants stay out, Jacobinism sounds good.

The issue with the rich is they use theri centralized power to capture the government, using it to take more wealth than they have earned, destroy the regulations protecting me, enact regulations that prevent small business and individuals from succeeding and destroy the culture for profits and to weaken labour.
>>
Was a huge fan of JBP for a while

Sadly, all the attention and Patreon money has gone to his head. I'm sick of his preaching, holier-than-thou approach and his insistence that a normie life is the only possible chance for meaning and happiness otherwise you are supposed to be some miserable loser living in "chaos"
>>
>>131065454
He's right though, being a contemptable little beta loser gets you or your ideas no where. He's still correct, you're just taking what he says personally.
>>
>>131065299
Any percentage of someone's supporters are retarded.
4chan had chanology and ''kekistan'', to then say that 4chan is a cult for these movements is inaccurate.,
>>
>>131065421
People also repeat his slogans, slay the dragon etc. over and over its like some kind of self help guru thing
>>
>>131038917
sage
>>
>>131062654
You did. You got BTFO really you need stop. Jordon Peterson is a reddit tier personality that will come out and say some stupid leftist and/or cuck shit in a few years. BTW you addressed NONE of his arguments here. >>131061194
>>
>>131065623
that's what memes are.
>>
>>131065566
That is not correct historically it he is incorrect.
>>
>>131039399
I love that image so much that from now on... i will pay more attention to him.
>>
Hows it going PEDEs!
>>
File: 1497747527426.jpg (280KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497747527426.jpg
280KB, 900x900px
>>131065019
You have no knowledge of the percentual of self-made millionaires in the US, it seems. Google it, it's 60~80% of them. You can say rich people are only offspring of great people and people don't make money anymore all you want, it's a lie.

We don't live in monarchy. Things that get you money (like working) make you rich, who knew. You just want to pretend you don't want to climb the ladder of life enough to work for it, and it's not because you don't want to, just because you don't want to try hard.

You want a philosophy of life that abdicates you of responsibilities so you can be content without working hard. Be my guest. I'll work hard.
>>
>>131065454
>Sadly, all the attention and Patreon money has gone to his head. I'm sick of his preaching, holier-than-thou approach and his insistence that a normie life is the only possible chance for meaning and happiness otherwise you are supposed to be some miserable loser living in "chaos"

He doesn't preach exceptions, can you blame him?
>>
File: 1496635158101.png (81KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1496635158101.png
81KB, 500x371px
>>131065623
>>131065299
>>131064980
>communist talking about others being in a cult
The irony
>>
>>131065454
Why is he so popular with brits? Is it because they are so broken that they accepted being useful idiots that are being bred out of their own countries? Guess it is easier to just be a ignorant cuck normalfag.

>guess i should accept the feminine asian penis it is all i will get
>>
>>131065454
The whole patreon thing left a bad taste in my mouth. He is making a lot of money from this. Yeah, people donate voluntarily and he says the money is to help make translations of his videos but it all seems a bit excessive, also he constantly shills his books and self help program which you have to pay for
>>
>>131038917

That is not a new style. He mentions often that he is working on these ideas and he is actually doing that sort of dragging them out in front of the audience and working on them.

He emphasizes certain ideas and its wrong to take that at immediate face value let alone exaggerate like you have.
>>
>>131066203

>it's a '/pol/ is suddenly communist when they see someone making money' episode
>>
File: 1489264480828.jpg (28KB, 540x552px) Image search: [Google]
1489264480828.jpg
28KB, 540x552px
>>131066203
>he constantly shills his books and self help program which you have to pay for

The pdf of his book is for free in his website, the self help program is free with the cod "PEPE". Moron.

He is using the Patreon money towards downpayments of the theather he uses for his biblical series lectures, as well as to work towards an online humanities university that teaches people how to actually write and read. Faggot.
>>
>>131060140
No it's not, we live in the most evil, soul-destroying society ever seen on the face of the earth. Telling people to be content with this is the dumbest possible move the right wing can make, we have real enemies making very real moves to ensure our extinction.
>>
>>131066075
>>131066494
Oh I'm not a communist, I just like the easy (you)s from having this flag lel
>>
>>131065780
anon there's nothing i can tel you that'll change your mind. you're obviously projecting the need for a father figure on peterson, otherwise you wouln't defend every one of his words so sternly.
work hard, see how that works out for you in the corrupt shithole brazil of all fucking places. i guess if people like you are confronted with obvious injustices inside their country they need to tell themselves lies to justify their struggles for existence in said country.
i lived in a western country all my life and saw how my peers that are from rich families get to their goals much faster because of daddys connections while someone like me who's basically a poorfag struggles despite doing their best.
i still stand by my theory that nowadays kissing ass or knowing the right people is more important than being educated.
but you do what keeps you happy anon, i truly pity you and hope you'll get redpilled about 21. century capitalism sometime.
>>
>>131066648
You're retarded and have no historical knowledge.

>huur duur most evil

Go suck a dick.
>>
>>131038917
Quick rundown of JBP:
- Preacher of the Kekistan crowd
- Worshipped in cult-like fashion
- Worships rich people, Jews
- Has typical Boomer delusions (just man up and b urself! it worked for me in 1975 :) )
- Tells everyone to be a normie, marry a slut, and pay for white genocide
- A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>131066499
aren't you tired of shilling for peterson constantly?
>>
JP is constructive but I think he truly is held back by being such a public figure. He disagrees with every ideological tenet of transgenderism yet still says he has no problem with it, for example. I think he's most useful when he's explaining how the social justice movement is just an adaptation of Marxism, that's palatable to people and doesn't get him completely ostracized.
>>
>>131039438
Best part is at 1:12:30 when he calls Kathleen Wynne "he". The madman!
>>
>>131062573
Pretending every pathology leads to bad leadership is very typical of a fish eyed lens Psychology see through.

Do you know what a purity spiral is?
>>
>>131066776
Fuck you shitskin. Of course you're happy with the modern world, the hideous Brazilian model of society is becoming the norm.
>>
File: Plebes.jpg (11KB, 259x300px) Image search: [Google]
Plebes.jpg
11KB, 259x300px
>>131040017
Entitled lazy NEET detected.
>>
>>131060140

>Because it could be a whole lot worse and in many places in the world it is, or has been much worse.

>Someone else's predicament somehow alleviates predicament offset by comforts of modernity which are not what's under dispute

Relative privation fallacy.
>>
File: 1497902578788.jpg (2MB, 4837x3225px) Image search: [Google]
1497902578788.jpg
2MB, 4837x3225px
>>131066807
>Admiring accomplishments of others is Bourgeois cuckery
You're a disgrace to your flag, anon.
>>
File: 1488738131950.jpg (33KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488738131950.jpg
33KB, 720x720px
>>131067023
"you can be sure that Kathleen Wynne is going to be putting this in HIS policies"

KEK
>>
>>131066807

>- Has typical Boomer delusions (just man up and b urself! it worked for me in 1975 :) )

Man up and be yourself, it worked for me in 2000.
>>
File: 1489459583096.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489459583096.png
1MB, 720x960px
>>131066753
>otherwise you wouln't defend every one of his words so sternly

It's because I've listened that I defend it. The motivation behind this defense is purely because I don't want to see the work he is doing misrepresented. It is certainly not because I agree with him in everything, that's for sure.

>see how that works out for you in the corrupt shithole brazil of all fucking places

I'm on my way to becoming a judge in the south of Brazil. Different from the US, they're not elected, they're tested in knowledge.

> i guess if people like you are confronted with obvious injustices inside their country they need to tell themselves lies to justify their struggles for existence in said country

You guess wrong.

>i lived in a western country all my life and saw how my peers that are from rich families get to their goals much faster because of daddys connection

Oh no, someone had an advantage, that must mean there is no value to working hard.

>i still stand by my theory that nowadays kissing ass or knowing the right people is more important than being educated.

Except it's false, scientifically so. If you were to choose to be born in the 5% percentile of rich families or in the 5% of intelligence (as measured by IQ), on your forties if you chose intelligence (IQ) you'd be richer.

That you still believe that because there are people with connections and that kiss ass somehow that means working hard isn't worth it, just means you're too damn naive to ever be successful.

> i truly pity you

See, this is where I have a problem. I don't agree with Peterson on everything, but somehow believing that there are people that get succesful without merit means there are no people that get successful with merit makes me someone that is blinded by capitalism and missing a father figure.

If you actually talked about why you think what you think you'd see it's no excuse to be lazy.
>>
>>131067696
>be yourself

of course, its all so simple now
>>
another day

another anti jordan peterson thread by leftypol
>>
>>131066949
I disagree with every bit or trans but I respect and adults ability and freedom to choose. No one should be forced to pay for it and these assholes need to stay away from kids. There is no combination of adult and doctor that can guarantee hormones are a good thing for these kids.
>>
File: Comparing the Two Moralities.png (161KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
Comparing the Two Moralities.png
161KB, 639x479px
Better than Peterson...
>>
>>131060140
>it could be worse

I don't base my standarts on nigger societies you cuck.
>>
>>131068333
No, you base them on your imagination.
>>
>>131066807
Yeah, this is the impression I got after I just checked out his videos. Such a shame.
>>
>>131062018
Different ethnicities allow identity politics to flourish. Even ignoring this fact, multiculturalism is endemic to multiethnic societies. Self-determination is a human instinct and unless you have a country with virtually no history, it is impossible for the majority of the foreign population to identify with the existing culture . Even then, chances are the majority of the native population will feel defensive of any major demographic changes.
In short, race doesn't play a role only when talking about tiny numbers.
>>
File: 1494448105834.jpg (162KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1494448105834.jpg
162KB, 600x941px
>>131058069
You have to believe in 'true freedom ' first?
And even, before that, you must define it.

Do you mean absolute freedom?

Because if you do you are a fool to think it is anything more than an abstraction.

Absolute freedom does not exist.

Freedom of Speech, however, is much more defined and as such more resonable to pursue. It enables you to even consider Absolute Freedom.

But Absolute Freedom is without definition (in the sense of boundaries). True and perfect freedom could never be mesured. It is an illusion and on your course to achieve it you bring very real destruction.

And I dont think anyone has the capacity of taking responsibility for bringing about Absolute Freedom.

There have been minds in our history pondering this very idea.

St Augustine, Keats, Solzhenitsyn, Dostoyevsky.

And on the flipside, you can be against lobbyism, degeneracy, globalism etc. And still understand how frail freedom is.
>>
>>131067780

a judge in fucking brazil of all places.
do you think the law really matters in your country? i read a lot about the recent scandals involving all big brazilian corporation and the president being on record saying the corporations should bribe the parliament or something, and that guy still holds his position despite all that's been revealed. you think those people get to where they are rather because they work hard and are smart or because they're the most cunning of their species who are best at playing the corrupt game of brazilian politics?
you consume so much of petersons idealistic western propaganda that you really think it'll help you clean up your country? you'll get an hero'd fast if you piss of the wrong people in your country by being an idealistic judge who stands by the law. you'll learn to play the game soon enough anon and you'll realize that most people in your circles didn't get there because they worked as hard as you but i respect you for believeing in something nowadays.
>>
>>131068679
whats up my pede!
>>
>>131068744
I'm tired of reading your shit without punctuation or capitalization.

Write it properly.
>>
>>131040078
My dude, that pic and your post raises some really good points about kekistan that I never considered. All the best conservative and Nazi leaders didn't throw the coloreds out with the bathwater completely.
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 200x200px
>>131038917
>>
>>131068931
been reading you're fight with the other anon. was rooting for you but now I am hoping you kill yourself.
people who bitch about punctuation are the biggest FAGGOTS on the face of the planet. They cling to something they learned in the 4th grade and pretend they are not only smarter but better as a person just because they practice this now useless and out of date structure of language. KILL YOURSELF you are an absolute moron.
>>
>>131050460
I agree, we need to take down these fucking sodomites. But Jesus probably will do it.
>>
>>131069369
Not reading your shit either. Not gonna take longer reading what you could take longer writing, just means you have no interest in what you say, so why should I?
>>
File: IMG_1731.jpg (107KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1731.jpg
107KB, 750x574px
MORE JBP MEEMS
>>
>>131066753

Well if you're that whipped you might as well neck yourself

>waaah rich people

Get out of my country welfare baby
>>
File: 8.jpg (236KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
236KB, 1080x1255px
>>131038917
>>
>>131069726
>nah nah i'm not listening to you!
kek, can anyone be any more of a faggot than this brazilian lawyer-cuck? no one on here except you writes with punctuation so i guess if someone hasn't got any arguments left he'll just say MUH GRAMMAR and retreat like the pathetic weasel that he is.
don't forget to clean your room bud, it'll make you the most succesful judge in brazil! you gave me the best keks today so thanks for that.
>>
>>131070060
>taking something an anarchist says seriously
and here you are thinking someone cares for your opinion.
>>
>>131038917

What´s the story behind him? Why has /pol/ been shilling him like two months? And yes, I have seen the debate in the university.
>>
>>131070221
Won't bother looking at what you have to say if you don't work at it.
>>
>>131070407
Professor in Toronto.
Refused to use made up pronouns on that grounds that it's compelled speech, Marxism, and post modernist bullshit.
Lays out the case against post modernists and why we have so many beta cucks trying to change the hierarchy of society so they can compete for women since they're useless in the general sense (no income, not manly, no virtue).
Great speaker who's careful with his words and explains it to where you can understand it.
Also a clinical psychologist who helps people.
>>
He raises some good points the conservatives paradigm should consider, but I don't agree with some observations he made. You certainly could sell responsibility, and I don't agree with this dichotomy that rights are somehow impulsive, exciting, and fun, where responsibility or truth is suffering, this dichotomy can include so much more of a larger spectrum of states in being
>>
File: 1494771573148.jpg (61KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494771573148.jpg
61KB, 599x600px
>Conservatism has all-too-often found itself unable to articulate a coherent positive doctrine. By this I mean specifically that the laudable conservative tendency to preserve the best of past has too-often manifested itself in a series of "thou shalt not" statements, instead of laying out a manifesto of fundamental values that might serve to unite people around a set of common ambitions. I am not making the claim that the statement is perfect, comprehensive or final.

Tenets of a viable 21st century conservatism

1. The fundamental assumptions of Western civilization are valid.

2. Peaceful social being is preferable to isolation and to war. In consequence, it justly and rightly demands some sacrifice of individual impulse and idiosyncrasy.

3. Hierarchies of competence are desirable and should be promoted.

4. Borders are reasonable. Likewise, limits on immigration are reasonable. Furthermore, it should not be assumed that citizens of societies that have not evolved functional individual-rights predicated polities will hold values in keeping with such polities.
5. People should be paid so that they are able and willing to perform socially useful and desirable duties.

6. Citizens have the inalienable right to benefit from the result of their own honest labor.

7. It is more noble to teach young people about responsibilities than about rights.

8. It is better to do what everyone has always done, unless you have some extraordinarily valid reason to do otherwise.

9. Radical change should be viewed with suspicion, particularly in a time of radical change.

10. The government, local and distal, should leave people to their own devices as much as possible.

11. Intact heterosexual two-parent families constitute the necessary bedrock for a stable polity.

12. We should judge our political system in comparison to other actual political systems and not to hypothetical utopias.
>>
>>131070529
how can you know i didn't work on it if you don't look?
>>
>>131069726
what an obvious rationalization. And actually proves my point, you actually hold yourself to a higher standard for something you learned in 4th grade that is now irrelevant. It is amazing that people have this chip on their shoulders about grammar. It would be like making fun of someone who doesn't know how to use a slide rule or an abacus in math. secondly you are in a fucking chat room on 4chan dude! Nobody here is submitting their comments for peer review to a PHD affirming committee, fuck of with that not wasting your time if I don't waste my time making it readable for your little click of snobs Apply that to any other part of life and you will sound like a dick.
>>
>>131039175

Reagan wasn't wrong to reach out to Latinos. They all hold conservative values. Issue is most conservatives dont actually hold conservative values anymore.

Yes, whites have higher IQs on average, but there is more variation among individuals than there is among tribes.
>>
>>131070732
Still not seeing a capitalization or punctuation.
>>
>>131070737
Not gonna read that.
>>
>>131065454
>>131065566
Notice how any criticism of his views just boil down to "well if you don't agree with everything he says then you must be an anime loving commie NIGGER"
>>
File: 404 probelsm not found.png (5KB, 314x296px) Image search: [Google]
404 probelsm not found.png
5KB, 314x296px
>>131070604

Thanks
>>
File: 1495321767383.jpg (288KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495321767383.jpg
288KB, 575x1024px
>>131041493
I heard its something about a "third jimpact"
>>
File: Hey goys.jpg (218KB, 1590x432px) Image search: [Google]
Hey goys.jpg
218KB, 1590x432px
>>131038917
Class difference IS necessary within a well-functioning society.

I'm not saying the guy is perfect, but he is pushing clean energy and technological innovation (such as space travel). He's a breath of fresh air considering most people are complete garbage that don't care about anything remotely helpful to humanity.

People can change. Hell, we've all changed from being bluepilled degenerate normies into being at least somewhat redpilled and at least caring about stuff that seems to matter.

tl;dr

People can change. Judge a person on who they are, not who they were.

Ehh, I actually agree with you on this if that's what he was saying. We shouldn't "rely" on anyone to handle anything for us.
>>
File: 4081e7b357ae352b161b242fb22d7f.jpg (301KB, 786x554px) Image search: [Google]
4081e7b357ae352b161b242fb22d7f.jpg
301KB, 786x554px
>>131039399
>Rich people
>Invest

Conservatives are truly retarded
>>
>>131070639
>4. Borders are reasonable. Likewise, limits on immigration are reasonable. Furthermore, it should not be assumed that citizens of societies that have not evolved functional individual-rights predicated polities will hold values in keeping with such polities.
I would go further and either state that immigration MUST be limited or that a concerted effort must be undertaken to successfully integrate immigrants into the culture they're joining.

>11. Intact heterosexual two-parent families constitute the necessary bedrock for a stable polity.
I don't think this one is tenable in modern society. I think just aiming for intact two-parent families with STABILITY and access to role models of both genders would be more viable and essentially just as effective.
>>
>>131069726
Ignore these trolls, anon. While they are raging on 4chan you will be making something of yourself and changing your society for the better.

This "eternal NEET" mindset that has taken over this website has ruined it. I may make an effort over the next week to expose the eternal NEET but if doesn't catch on I may stop coming here. It's a dead end philosophy.
>>
>>131071585
>NEETs are a threat
Being a delusional faggot must be easy.
>>
>>131071007
>>131071038
Those are not complete sentences anon, they are fragments. Just admit its a bitch argument and you are a hypocrite. Do you really think anyone but you on 4chan gives a fuck about punctuation. You are clinging to it because you have no solid ground in your arguments. You wish you did, but it is clear to everyone when you dramatically change the subject to proper grammar that you are trying to deflect from the actual argument because you are scared to lose it. I don't blame you, It is a common tactic the left employs, hell even teaches, you are obviously college educated. I am not even mad at you at this point. I am seriously telling you that you can't pull that shit and think people will take you seriously. It is pathetic, stop doing it. What is gonna happen when you are judging a difficult case and you just change the subject and say you aren't listening to one side of the argument because he didn't follow some meaningless rule of court etiquette. You will get fucking FIRED.
>>
>>131071137

>Countersignaliing meme about Paganism being pushed by Jews
>Slav in the picture literallly has a kolovrat symbol oh his head

This thead clearly demonstartes that the Peterson Cult attracts only the best and the brightest.
>>
>>131038975
When the first post is the best post.
>>
>>131071733
There is a loser mindset that is endemic to 4chan, /pol/ in particular. It's the mindset that says that life has no purpose, there is no objective good or bad, that society has irrevocably slid into degeneracy. It tells us to give up, to not breed, don't go to college, don't get a job, don't have friends, don't have a wife or a home.

NEETs are no threat to anyone on their own but their domination of online discourse in communities such as this is counter-productive. Online culture does not have to be this way.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
I seriously do not understand the Jordan Peterson fandom on this board. I have never heard anything even slightly interesting or anything that resembled reality from his ideas.

He is like a naive basic-bitch "philosopher". There's a lot of pointless naval gazing and wishy-washy analysis of boring shit.

Also, "clean your room" is absolutely cringey as fuck. It's like a more sophisticated version of "Find yourself", more vague Eastern-philosophy combined with analysis that goes absolutely no-where.

Apparently there are people on this board who claim Peterson has helped them, and that's great. But I just don't understand it.
>>
>>131072224
No, that is almost always subhuman shitskins on here pushing all of that because they know they are shit so everyone else should be.
>>
>>131071585
well you suck at exposing NEETs because I am both educated and employed mutha fucka. Keep projecting anon, its great humor for the rest of us
>>
>>131072272
This is the most cringe neckbeard thing I have ever read on 4chan. You are the reason we have the term fedora tip, and neckbeard and more of the like.
Keep picking your butt and smelling it anon, the world is your moms basement
>>
>>131038917
Jordan Peterson posts should result in insta-deletion and ban, but so should american flag posters
>>
>>131072272
"Clean your room" is not Peterson's "God is dead." It's a shitty forced meme from his worst proponents, and it doesn't come close to encapsulating his ideas. In fact if you really hate JBP I think an effective strategy would be to encourage the meme to spread and hope that JBP himself takes the bait. He responds to trolls and he has shown that he is out of touch with online culture (see the second Rogan podcast)
>>
>>131072272
People confuse his Jungian presentations with original thought
Carl Jung was maybe the most brilliant thinker who has ever lived
>>
>>131070737
Tl ;Dr it's 2017
>>
>>131072672
The fedora and neckbeard thing is literally a reddit meme.
>>
>>131039399
NEETs btfo!
>>
>>131072672
Pots and kettles
>>
>>131040017
capitalism doesnt guarantee you a spot at the top

equal opportunity, not equity
>>
>>131072730
Why don't you practice what your flag preaches and stop spewing toxic waste all over the internet.
>>
>>131072672
>calling a pretentious faggot leaf a "basic bitch" is neckbeard!!!
>you're a neckbeard if you are not intellectually stimulated by Philosophy 101 analysis of basic-bitch topics!!

Wow clean your room you little faggot. Let's hear another 15 minute lecture on the "dangers of relativism" or talking about how millenials can "find themselves" or some shit
>>
>>131038975
Thank you.
>>
>>131038975
this, wow just try and be more obvious cuckop
>>
>>131038917
Yeah Jordan is similar to Milo (tho much better) in that he has one main goodish point, and pads the fuck out of the rest of his talking time
>>
>>131072795
I have watched so many 5-10 minute clips from his lectures and speeches, and the entire time it just continually goes no where or his conclusions are just like... wishy washy centrist non-sense.

He seems like a retarded little bitch who has spent too much time in the university system and is now enjoying the smell of his own bullshit.

Maybe Canada is so cucked that what Peterson is saying is actually radical/interesting, but I hear more interesting shit in random podcasts all the time.
>>
>>131073196
your green text makes no sense because I didn't and have never done either of those things. Try again faggot.
>>
File: king.jpg (69KB, 329x499px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
69KB, 329x499px
>>131072859

Reminder that Jungian revival was already a thing in late 80's/early 90's. Most people here don't actually read anything, even from the meme pill lists they repost, so Peterson's epigonism is like some goundbreaking revelation to them.

Peterson's blessing is that he is really uncontested in the new alt-right subculture. If Terence McKenna was alive he'd blow Peterson's silly Tradcuck shit the fuck out.
>>
>>131072795
I didnt know about this guy but when i saw "clean your room" i took it as good advice. To me it was a call to action regarding something you can actually change, and something that benefits you personally. I get caught up in the state of the world but i let my own world go to shit. I think if you are depressed getting up and taking care of your environment is a positive message, so idk about this guy but i am okay with the clean your room forced meme
>>
>>131038975
fpbp
SORT YOURSELVES OUT FAGGOTS
>>
>>131073112
Yes anon

QUALITY is more important than equality.

EQUANIMITY (keeping your cool) is more important than equity (trying to force equal outcomes)

These are the two concepts we should be striving for
>>
>>131038917
Strawman, the post.
>>
>>131055340
>ALL HIS POINTS ARE LITERALLY PIC RELATED
But, they did get him pretty high up on the pyramid...

>>131058217
>on the way to transform yourself into someone better, someone who can actually change the world around you.
*by getting two jobs so you can support a nice lady with 3 kids from different fathers and not complaining too much because that would make you an ungrateful whiner
>>
>>131073687
I don't even like Steffan Molyneux, but I hear him talking about nearly the exact same topics at Peterson and he has a more interesting analysis of these topics that have already been beaten to death.

Everybody should read "Nihilism" by Brett Stevens if they want a new perspective on egalitarianism and a solution to modern society's problems. It actually has ideas and content that you don't hear re-hashed by e-celebs every single day
>>
>>131073890
Lmao the most cucked shit I hear Peterson say is

"I have a problem with people who protest because they are probably not good people themselves, so what ground do they have to protest?"

Literally a relativist idea. "Oh you have something wrong with you, therefore you have no right to criticize anything because all sin is equal right?"

Basically his idea. But then he calls on people to take action against SJWs in the university system.

Jordan needs to clean his faggot ass room
>>
>>131073580
He's a university professor, not a professional orator. He's does wander and explore different topics in his speech but he does so purposely. If you want to understand his popularity try listening to his Maps of Meaning or Personality and its Transformations lectures the way you would an actual class.

How many educators have you had in your entire life that you could pull random 5-10 minute clips out of their lectures and have it be engaging and thought provoking? I've had none, zero. Peterson comes close, though, and taken as a whole his ideas are interesting. But he does lack succinctness. It's only a massive fault in today's low attention span culture.
>>
>>131070639
>The fundamental assumptions of Western civilization are valid

This shouldn't blindside people to critique or utter faith in its "fundamental assumptions"

>It is more noble to teach young people about responsibilities than about rights

There's a variety of ways that responsibility appeals to generations growing up - responsibility is power, it can be rebellion, it can be many things you just have to frame things right.

>Citizens have the inalienable right to benefit from the result of their own honest labor.

This doesn't say much. Labor should always consider the priority of spiritual, mental, and physical development of the human beings.

>It is better to do what everyone has always done, unless you have some extraordinarily valid reason to do otherwise.

This is not the greatest way to put what you want to accomplish. It would be more accurate to say that you don't want to get rid of "what works" , and be allowed the creativity that's allowed in a free and democratic society and that's often useful in a free market.
>>
>>131073890
Nice strawman argument, faggot.
Maybe being a cuck and supporting women with other people's kids is a common practice in Croatia but not here. Maybe if you pick a wrong women for your wife, it's your god damn fault. By the way, that's one of the topics of Peterson's lectures.
>>
File: alan watts.png (597KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
alan watts.png
597KB, 900x675px
>>131073471

>he has one main goodish point, and pads the fuck out of the rest of his talking time

To be honest most public speakers are like that. I absolutely adore Alan Watts, but eventually had to give him up because i learned all he had to say in under year, because in hundreds of hours of his talks there's maybe three distinct points, the rest is padding and colourful rephrasing.

At least Watts warned his listeners that he was a philosophical equivalent of a stand-up comedian so they should take what he says with a grain of salt.

Peterson actually flaunts his status as a "clinical psychologist" (still not an MD) to promote his Tradcon views.
>>
File: 1497938752357.jpg (153KB, 1082x698px) Image search: [Google]
1497938752357.jpg
153KB, 1082x698px
>>131038917

the way you people worship ideologues makes it seem that none of you can think for yourselves

plus its cringe, people are laughing at you
>>
>>131073687
>not valuing the ability to use old ideas and synthesize new applications and that are relevant to different contexts

man, stop being such a jealous brainlet
>>
>>131066898
Speaking the truth comes easy, so I would guess no. Also that's not shilling. You're just a faggot
>>
>>131065288
Nice strawman.
>>
>>131074368
I actually have had a few philosophy teachers who absolutely blew my fucking mind. I had one philosophy class where a psycho militant atheist kept arguing with the teacher about the existence of God, so the teacher just cleared the market board and proved God existed in 15 minutes with nothing but logic. I had never heard the argument he presented and I have never heard it again since.

Then I also had a statistics teacher who proved that God existed with a statistical model he invented. That shit was pretty crazy.

But yeah Peterson is more interesting than your average professor for sure. Most just read PC shit out of their PC textbook and then grade you for your PC answers. But I also think professors are completely worthless pieces of shit and I have no respect for 95% of them.
>>
>>131074607

>Maybe if you pick a wrong women for your wife, it's your god damn fault. By the way, that's one of the topics of Peterson's lectures.

Classic Peterson, constantly gaslighting males about their masculinity by mangling Jung fit his narrative, but never adressing that no small part of the problem may be with the modern female.
>>
>>131074647
>a muslim criticizing peoples ability to think for themselves

LOL
>>
>>131038917

not rich people, CEOs. That's not the same you commie.
>>
>>131055340
>everyone should stop working
>but i still deserve an iphone

whelp...
>>
>>131073687
> If Terence McKenna was alive he'd blow Peterson's silly Tradcuck shit the fuck out.

Terence fucking McKenna, you're joking, right ?
>>
>>131043026

>possessed by the uncertainty of totalitarian demand

lol this guy is not articulate at all
>>
>>131074746
Peterson would argue that speaking the truth does not come easy. in fact that is why society is in such disarray. It is hard to take an honest look at yourself and make a change. but it is necessary and should become easier but it is not taught. that is why peterson is important. ignore the fedora faggot and keep cleaning your room. you will have the last laugh.
>>
>>131039563

I'm OK with her fucking better than me.
>>
>>131055340
also these people died out

they had a large civilization that couldnt withstand changes in environment or something else

hes saying that yes we need to change things but you dont do that by flipping the anarchy switch or your not going to like it

you dont get to dismantle western civilization AND still have food water and power for all 300 million people.
>>
>>131058788

pakistan builds 20 nukes a year and has the third largest stock. try it and youll be fried pig. bet youll love that tho :^
>>
>>131075090
but you fuck better than her, she gets fucked.
spoken like a true beta. sort yourself out dude.
>>
>>131039175
I know you guys are all trolling or being ironically retarded (I hope so at least), but I did find it interesting that in this recent speech he delved ever so slightly into the idea that different populations (races) are unqualified to live in Western liberal societies.

He mentioned how borders are legitimate, and that it can be reasonably assumed that given the track record of governance in pretty much every non-Western country, the populace living in this countries are incapable of ever producing the kind of liberal democracies that we live in, and that if you were to let too many of them into our countries (Canada in this case), the system itself will collapse.

He's only a step or two from fully accepting the racial differences in IQ which account for how shitty most of the world is, and he obviously knows this and doesn't want to go there, so he is treading very carefully at this point. Going to be interesting to see where he goes from here.
>>
File: Kinky+pepe_66aa91_6162025.jpg (67KB, 498x634px) Image search: [Google]
Kinky+pepe_66aa91_6162025.jpg
67KB, 498x634px
>>131075254

maybe she knows how to operate a strapon...
>>
File: The Master Spook.png (708KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
The Master Spook.png
708KB, 633x633px
>>131075007

You do know he was an acoomplished and recognized Jungian right? He did a whole series of lectures on Jung's Alchemical Studies. But what am i saying ofcourse you don't, since i already pointed out that people here don't actually read so all you know about McKenna is DUDE SHROOMS LMAO
>>
>>131074866
>I can't find a normal women to be my partner
>it's Peterson's fault!
At least you tried, Sergey.
>>
>>131075464
wtf I love strapons now!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu_C_g8VoPE
>>
>>131074850
You're lucky to have had those teachers. I meme the hell out of Peterson here partly because I'm waiting for someone to say, "JBP is scrub listen to this guy instead" and that guy turns out to actually be unique and interesting. We need more highly educated people putting their ideas out there for a mass audience the way Peterson has.
>>
>>131075541

Peterson's brainwashed zombies time and time again deomstrate they have nothing but strawmen and sick burns to respond with.
>>
>>131074762
There's a STRAWWWMAAAANN waitng in the sky, He'd like to come and meet us but he thinks he'd blow our minds... There's a STRAWWWMAAANN!
>>
>>131038917
Spot the communist
(You)
>>
>>131075716
This guy is really interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWe6S6ejjE
>>
>>131075497
The quote that you posted is literally what Peterson says, but in different words. He constantly tells you to revive your lost culture (revivify your dead father) otherwise you'll be a puppet.

>>131075731
>can't find a counterargument
>[sweating intensifies]
>ha, I know! I'll blame him of using strawman arguments. That'll show him!
Memes aside, I really hope you find a proper wife, though.
>>
File: 1498009710965.jpg (58KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1498009710965.jpg
58KB, 600x620px
>>131072272

his talks are banal philosphy esque deliveries in overloaded subject statement structures <- like that. designed to sound smart but aint.

retarded alt right kids with cursory college level logic skillz actually think they are on to something big. its laughable and pathetic
>>
>>131075716
>Every word immediately becomes a concept, inasmuch as it is not intended to serve as a reminder of the unique and wholly individualized original experience to which it owes its birth, but must at the same time fit innumerable, more or less similar cases—which means, strictly speaking, never equal—in other words, a lot of unequal cases. Every concept originates through our equating what is unequal.
>>
>>131074850
Please provide the logical argument for the existence of God if you can. I would like to see it.
>>
>>131074921

hey now dont go off and fuck a pig
>>
New thread here:

>>131076484
>>131076484
>>131076484
>>131076484
>>
>>131076352
>I'm too stupid to comprehend a compound sentence with more than six words
>therefore he is wrong
>>
>>131076352
Who is your professor? Certainly not son of Khaldun, for he was not a Pakistani.
>>
>>131076721

nor was he a pig humping westerner
>>
>>131076834
By the procedure of his own god given science, he would have found that pork is just another meat.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.