[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did this degeneracy come from? It was only 2 generations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1477469046866.jpg (728KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1477469046866.jpg
728KB, 1200x1400px
Where did this degeneracy come from? It was only 2 generations ago that women would never talk about cock size, but now we're bombarded with the subject. Who is behind this and why?
>>
>Who is behind this and why?

Jews
>>
>>131008670
Fuck off, shill.
This is posted here at least every other day. It's designed to make the men here feel inferior and give up on women. A lot of stuff posted here is just Baghdad Bob tier propaganda.
>>
File: 1477468475578.jpg (863KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477468475578.jpg
863KB, 1200x1200px
>>131009153
>>
>>131008670
>7.5 inches is the minimum needed to achieve penetrative orgasms

I have a 7 inch dick (though i am girthy at around 6.3 inches around) and i am able to make my gf cum in about 5 minutes, sometimes more depending on her mood or how many times we have had sex.

if you need an 8 inch dick, which a very small portion of the population even has, to cum you are probably a whore whose vagina is so used out that it needs bigger and bigger to feel good.

that and the fact that if you have sex with someone you actually love its a lot easier to cum.
>>
Apparently you don't realize this was made by a man with a fetish for SPH (small penis humiliation). It's practically copypasta from an ancient Geoshitties website that was entirely set up around fake "scientific research" (fake graphs and everything) that proved women need ten-inch dicks to orgasm. It was nothing but fap material for dudes who ended up a little fucked in the head worrying about their dick size in high school.

Also, Greeks had sculptures with small dicks because they thought big dicks were associated with being oversexed, bestial and uncivilized.

No one with a vagina was involved in the making of this graphic. Go search the WMC website for the word "penis," and there's nothing but stuff about abortion and rape. They would not put their logo on something like this. It's fake.
>>
>>131008670
t.insecure microdick
>>
>>131013579
I'm 6'4" with a nine in cock, I just don't like to talk about it.
>>
>>131008670
t. nigger with big cock and nothing else

wealth > status > face > intellect humour > body parts

women are not men and aren't biologicaly attracted to physical attributes the way men are. big cock are really important to faggots and self destrutive whores
>>
>>131008670
>>131008854
>>131011723
>>131013339
>>131013893
>>131014474
U mad white bois? If you're not at least 7.5 you're not a man.
>>
>>131008670
i'm glad i gave up hope for humanity a decade ago.
>>
>>131008670
>be white
> 8.5 incher

Life is good
>>
A guy made that graphic y'know.
>>
>>131018247
>be white
>5 incher
life is epic
>>
>>131009704
This isn't inaccurate......
Mind you the main cause of women not being able to cum is them having no idea how to use their cunt (tense muscles etc). So while a huge penis may overcome this problem, they could also overcome the problem on their own by learning to use their body - then they'd be able to come from any normal man.

This is typical of modern feminism though - blaming men for their own problems they could easily fix themselves.
>>
>>131008670
Women have too much freedom, they belong in the home and should be seen and not heard. No votes, no ladies night, no student fucking.
>>
File: liar.jpg (216KB, 800x1760px) Image search: [Google]
liar.jpg
216KB, 800x1760px
>>131008670

Whoever made that image has no fucking idea how to statistic.

70% in the middle, 15% on each extreme.

I mean I guess you're close enough, but a typical standard deviation has 68% (majority) in the middle of the bell curve [32 remaining].

Another 27% are roughly one "standard deviation" from the core group, with about 13.5% on each side [5 remaining].

The remaining 5% are on either extreme.

>Anyone telling you anything else is manipulating data, storytelling, or being a general rapscallion.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.