[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holocaust Affirmers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 419
Thread images: 161

File: UOLopPJt_400x400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
UOLopPJt_400x400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
ITT we list simple questions to ask Holocaust Affirmers - remember, they're questions, not statements - the point is to make them realize that they don't know what they're talking about

>How do YOU know it was 6 million? How do you know it wasn't 7 million? How about 5 million?
>How did they all die? All in gassed? What about those that died of disease and natural causes, are they counted amongst the dead?
>Was it all Jews? If not, what percentage? How do you know?
>Is it possible at all that even a lil bit of the evidence was fraudulent? And if it was, do you think any other scholar would bother refuting that person? How much was fraudulent?
>Why would The German Army, whom were fighting a war on two fronts and dealing with high causalities and disease and low on food, decide to spend so much effort rounding up, shipping and exterminating all the Jews?
>Why wasn't the genocide in Ukraine from Russia taught to us in school?
Your best Redpilled questions /pol/
>>
>>130976877
Calling someone a "Holocaust Affirmer" is as autistic as the ultra-conservative religious calling people who believe in evolution "Evolutionists." It implies they are a minority, when the reality is far different.
>>
>>130978766
I disagree.
>>
>>130978766
I think it helps normies realize that the burden of proof is on the one saying it happened.
We shouldn't be the ones proving it didn't happen.
>>
>>130979041
>>130979167
Thanks for responding in a level headed manner. The average stormfag would have just called me a kike shill in all caps. However, the holocaust has been proven. Eye-witness reports of soldiers, documents, mass graves, and remains from the camps indicate that there was something going on. The burden of proof is then shifted to the people denying that it happened.

>inb4 you dump infographics

Most of the info-graphics holocaust deniers post are exceptionally illegitimate. Although, I will admit, some of the evidence they provide has lead me to be somewhat suspicious of the holocaust. I think the numbers may be exagerrated, but to say that it didn't happen is completely intellectually dishonest
>>
>>130976877
>How do YOU know it was 6 million? How do you know it wasn't 7 million? How about 5 million?

Is the exact number important? I don't see the difference between 3 and 9 million, the industrial way they were murdered is the grotesque, not the number.

>How did they all die? All in gassed? What about those that died of disease and natural causes, are they counted amongst the dead?

Various forms between gassing, shooting, getting worked to death and yes, natural causes, some of which were caused by allied bombing and not all of them died in camps.

No, all sorts of minorities. Ranging from gypsies to POWs to homosexuals. Jews were not even the biggest group who was killed.

>Is it possible at all that even a lil bit of the evidence was fraudulent?

Maybe due to the confusion of war, however the prosecution and death toll is mostly correct.

>Why would The German Army, whom were fighting a war on two fronts and dealing with high causalities and disease and low on food, decide to spend so much effort rounding up, shipping and exterminating all the Jews?

It wasn't the ordinary wehrmacht soldier who did the killing, they had their handful, at least when it came to the out-of-camp deaths.

Because they won the war, same with all the shit the US/GB/France did to german civilians (although it wasn't as bad)
>>
>>130979718
>but to say that it didn't happen is completely intellectually dishonest
You'll notice in my OP I specifically mentioned not making assertions like that
This is about Questions.
The burden of proof is never on someone who doesn't know about something
That's like saying a child whose never heard of evolution needs to prove it never happened because evolution is a fact, no, you have to tell him how its real
>>
Maybe there is a reason why all civilizations in history chased the jews out from their country.
>>
>>130976877
Can holocausters tell me why its 6 million and not 10 people, 0 people, why it even ocurred at all, or if it was 200 million.
>>
>>130979718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4
>>
>Why is it one of the few things in history (among other ones) that cant be question about it, and if you do you can go to jail like Ursula Haverbeck?
>>
>>130980536
I know 6 million jews were murdered bexause....
>>
>>130980600
>Do you know that there were reconstructions of concentartion camps done by the soviets? do you know that the soviet leaders were jews? For you it wouldnt be a bias reconstruction?

Sorry for the grammar if there is something wrong, you can correct it
>>
>>130976877
-nazis saw jews as their archenemy and thought this would be the only chance at the height of their power
-niggers in africa slaughtered a million other niggers with machetes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
>>
>>130980600
But you can, you just need to not live in a former Nazi cunt that is scared shitless of getting liberated again.
>>
File: 1464090661577.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464090661577.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>130978766
That's an excellent point, Rabbi.
>>
>>130980834
There were jews in the Nazi army. Many jews worked with them, including George Soros. Explain that.
>>
>>130980868
yes i know, but even if you can talk about it without going to jail, you will be attacked by the media of that country.
>>
>>130980252
>That's like saying a child whose never heard of evolution needs to prove it never happened because evolution is a fact, no, you have to tell him how its real.

But the people who say the holocaust happened have provided evidence, which holocaust deniers dismiss as zionist propaganda, hence the intellectual dishonesty.

>>130980557
I'll watch this and get back to you.
>>
>>130980056
>Is the exact number important?
Sure seems to be.
>I don't see the difference between 3 and 9 million
The difference is 200%, massive
> the industrial way they were murdered is the grotesque
Ok, but then you go on to say
>Various forms between gassing, shooting, getting worked to death and yes, natural causes, some of which were caused by allied bombing and not all of them died in camps.
So are all those things the grotesque way they died?
>No, all sorts of minorities. Ranging from gypsies to POWs to homosexuals. Jews were not even the biggest group who was killed.
Than why is the narrative it was against the jews permeate our society?
>Maybe due to the confusion of war, however the prosecution and death toll is mostly correct.
How do you know that? Wiki says the range is 6-11 million
>It wasn't the ordinary wehrmacht soldier who did the killing, they had their handful, at least when it came to the out-of-camp deaths.
Still doesn't answer my question of motivation in the face of bigger issues
>Because they won the war, same with all the shit the US/GB/France did to german civilians (although it wasn't as bad)
So you're suggesting that our society can be mislead about something so massive? Why not the Holocaust too?
>>
File: 1494893798080.jpg (103KB, 546x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494893798080.jpg
103KB, 546x768px
Bumping a good thread.
>>
>>130981065
Who would have known the NSDAP was a stable state that was not onsane murderers.
>>
>>130981044
>You disagree with me? Obviously a Zionist shill.

Fuck off, stormfag. Just because I don't support your confirmation bias doesn't mean I'm a shill
>>
>>130976877

because its literally meme
>>
>>130978766
But the Creationists are correct. People who believe in evolution are technically a group of people with a common ideology, and evolutionist is a good term for it. Technically people who affirm the Holocaust are holocaust affirmers.
>>
>>130981065
Yeah and Hitler saved his own doctor from extermination. We all know there are exceptions, dont be autistic
>>
>>130981257
Holodomor is literally a meme? How so?
>>
File: holohoax proven.png (369KB, 556x630px) Image search: [Google]
holohoax proven.png
369KB, 556x630px
i remember being taught in school about the fingernail markings on the walls...
>>
23,000 jews died in ww2
>>
>>130981412
There arent exceptions, especially known exceptions, for archenemy you are trying to wipe out from the face of the earth and risking losing the war to pursue the action of genociding them. The KKK doesnt allow niggers in. Ever. The Aryan Brotherhood doesnt let niggers in. Israel doesnt let non-Jews in. Ever. There are no exceptions. You cant have it both ways you fucking autists.
>>
>>130981824
iirc soros said he passed because he didn't look jewish
>>
>>130981110
>The difference is 200%, massive

Would the world be different if 3 million died instead of 6 million? Would the holocaust somehow be better? It would be the same story if only 1 million had died.

>So are all those things the grotesque way they died?

When people think about the holocaust they see death camps. The industrial way they operated was horrible, however there also were Einsatzgruppen who died all the out-of-camp killing. Genocide is always horrible but I doubt the holocaust would be that big without the camps. As proof just check all the other human genocides which happened but don't get the same exposure.

>Than why is the narrative it was against the jews permeate our society?

Hm, I guess you're an american? Since when I learned about the holocaust the Jews were always named in the same sentence as all the other minorities. However, the jews were the main component for you americans since you relate to them more than soviet POWs or german faggots.

>How do you know that? Wiki says the range is 6-11 million

The 11 million number includes all the other minorities I assume? Otherwise its bullshit from the same people who say that "Hitler was a necrophilic cannibal" shit.

>Still doesn't answer my question of motivation in the face of bigger issues

It does, it wasn't the main forces who did the killing but a subset of privileged idiots who got "easy" jobs away from the front. Furthermore, it was one of their goals the nazis wanted to achieve to it makes sense to deploy troops for it.(They only employed 3000 Soldiers for it)

>So you're suggesting that our society can be mislead about something so massive? Why not the Holocaust too?

We aren't mislead. Just because you aren't leached about that in school doesn't mean it didn't happen and the information is free for everyone.
>>
>>130982227
>Would the world be different if 3 million died instead of 6 million? Would the holocaust somehow be better? It would be the same story if only 1 million had died.
I don't know. You tell me. I'm not the one making affirmations.
>When people think about the holocaust they see death camps. The industrial way they operated was horrible,
Around what % died like that?
>Hm, I guess you're an american?
OK, but then you go on to say
>We aren't mislead. Just because you aren't leached about that in school doesn't mean it didn't happen and the information is free for everyone.
But doesn't the fact that Americans learn a different narritives indicitive that there can be falsified information?
>The 11 million number includes all the other minorities I assume?
Doesn't that suggest that 6 million would only be Jews than? Again, how did we get to that number?
>Furthermore, it was one of their goals the nazis wanted to achieve to it makes sense to deploy troops for it
How do you prove extermination specifically was the goal?
>>
>>130982227
Would the world be different with 3 million more jews breeding like rats since 1947? Are you fucking mental or something?
>>
File: 1476457129652.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476457129652.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>130981790
where can i find this stat?
>>
>>130976877
>If jews were in work camps, what did they produce?
>>
if they wanted to kill them all they had to do is stop giving them water, they would have all died in a couple of day, why the fuck would you build gas chambers or anything more complicated, just round em up and dont give em anything
>>
>>130984181
Lampshades and soap ofc you fucking anti-semi.
>>
>>130983413
>I don't know. You tell me.

It wouldn't.

>Around what % died like that?

40-50% according to google.

>But doesn't the fact that Americans learn a different narritives indicitive that there can be falsified information?

No, the narrative is the same, just a different focus.

>Doesn't that suggest that 6 million would only be Jews than?

It does, the official amount is 6 million.

>Again, how did we get to that number?

The 6 million? Can't say for sure but I can say the same for every other genocide.

>How do you prove extermination specifically was the goal?

Wannsee conference.

>>130983627
>Would the world be different with 3 million more jews breeding like rats since 1947?
>High IQ and living standard
>high birthrate

I'm laffin
>>
>>130984490
whats your blog again
>>
>>130976877
>>Why would The German Army, whom were fighting a war on two fronts and dealing with high causalities and disease and low on food, decide to spend so much effort rounding up, shipping and exterminating all the Jews?
Jews were definitely rounded up and shipped.
>>
File: 128173146.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
128173146.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>130984490
>>
File: 1493874935457.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493874935457.png
360KB, 600x600px
>>130984856
>>
>>130984490
I made an error, it was not the wannsee conference. Just fact-checked it and the reason for the extermination is disputed. Probably out of necessity since they couldn't deport them (no one took them) but they had to leave.
>>
The holocaust happened retards
>>
File: 1488831502582.jpg (604KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488831502582.jpg
604KB, 1200x900px
>>130978766
No, that's where you're wrong. Calling someone a "holocaust denier" is meant to put them on the defensive and make them out to be an outsider. So the dialogue is instantly tilted against them. It only makes sense that we should level the playing field somehow so an honest dialogue can be had.
>>
File: holocaust p1.png (1MB, 1500x2407px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust p1.png
1MB, 1500x2407px
>>
File: 1403600375206.png (14KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
1403600375206.png
14KB, 333x293px
>>130985009
Nice try JIDF.
>>
These are some of the left leaders real names

>Vladimir Ilich Ulianov aka Lenin

>Lev Davidovich Bronstein aka Trotsky (Here in Argentina the biggest left movement is troskist)

>Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili aka Stalin

>Ovsei Gershen Aaronovich Apfelbaum aka Zinoviev

>Lev Borisovich Rosenfeld Aka Kamenev
>>
Not a Holocaust Affirmer, but as for
Where I' live from it certainly was, there are a whole shit ton of Ukrainians, and none of them can go 5 minutes with out bringing the Holodomor up.
>>
File: holocaust p2.png (2MB, 1500x3444px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust p2.png
2MB, 1500x3444px
>>130985259
>>
File: holocaust p3.png (2MB, 1500x2702px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust p3.png
2MB, 1500x2702px
>>130985259
>>
File: Holocaust p4.png (2MB, 1500x4091px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust p4.png
2MB, 1500x4091px
>>130985259
>>
File: whitey btfo.jpg (30KB, 485x361px) Image search: [Google]
whitey btfo.jpg
30KB, 485x361px
stormfags BTFO
>>
>>130985187
Did you translate that from German yourself?
>>
File: 1485887076752_zps6ehk4doz.png (303KB, 366x353px) Image search: [Google]
1485887076752_zps6ehk4doz.png
303KB, 366x353px
>>130985853
Aaron Richards did, hes right
>>
File: 1487992147397.jpg (910KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487992147397.jpg
910KB, 1600x600px
Why is there no Prussian blue staining in the alleged homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz?

Zyklon B was a common cyanide pesticide. During WW2, Germans used it to delouse fabrics at concentration camps, because of the typhus epidemic on the Eastern front from 1941.

Typhus was the primary cause of death in German WW2 concentration camps, the vast majority near the end of the war as German society collapsed.

For example, Anne Frank and her sister, Margot, died from typhus in the camp hospital at Bergen-Belsen. 15,000 of the 50,000 Jews who died in Bergen-Belsen died AFTER it had been liberated and put under quarantine by British troops.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.
http://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

Americans used Zyklon B to fumigate the clothes of Mexican immigrants at the border.

>Zyklon B arrived in El Paso in the 1920s courtesy of the US government. In 1929, for example, a Public Health Service officer, J.R. Hurley, ordered $25 worth of the material–hydrocyanic acid in pellet form–as a fumigating agent for use at the El Paso delousing station, where Mexicans crossed the border from Juárez.
https://www.thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

Zyklon B was also used by the British Empire for fumigating passenger ships and food granaries, as discussed in these journals.

>During the past three years various products such as Zyklon B have been used in Colombo in the fumigation of vessels, lighters, granaries, rat burrows
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209

>A Report on the Disposal of Zyklon-B Residue following the Fumigation of the Holds of Vessels
https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

As discussed in the journal above, Zyklon B leaves a distinctive Prussian blue residue. In pic related, the Prussian blue is clearly present after 75 years in the Majdanek fumigation chamber, but not in the Auschwitz main homicidal gas chamber.
>>
File: 1459978316342 (1).jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1459978316342 (1).jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>130986050
Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls, both by independent researchers and the Auschwitz museum authorities. They all returned the same result. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated as in the examples in the previous post.

In America in the late 80s, Fred Leuchter was “The nation’s leading adviser on capital punishment," according to the New York Times (October 13, 1990). In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream (1:23).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s [Embed]

http://www.ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor who gained his doctorate from the Max Planck Institute

http://germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

Did the Nazis gas thousands of Jews at a time for years on end using only trace amounts of cyanide gas from a common pesticide? No. Nevertheless, it is sold as a gas chamber by the Auschwitz museum to millions of tourists every single year.

It only emerged that the main homicidal gas chamber on display at Auschwitz museum is a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter made to look like a homicidal gas chamber, including holes in the roof and a fake chimney that isn't even connected to anything (pic related) because Dr. Franciszek Piper, the head curator of the Auschwitz museum, is on camera describing this in an interview with the Jewish American historian David Cole in 1992 (23:49).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
>>
File: 0131BOP5.jpg (195KB, 985x732px) Image search: [Google]
0131BOP5.jpg
195KB, 985x732px
In Poland people have holocaust survivors in families.There were even polish partisants that got caught to go to Auschwitz and gather information.
Not only jews were killed in Holocaust but also Russians and Poles.Poland lost 6 milion citizens during ww2, and half of them were jewish polish citizens.So 3 milion polish jews were killed which is obvious becouse those people just dissapeared after war.This P on the picture is how nazis marked Poles in auschwitz
>>
>>130986255
>>130986050
Nice ignoring my posts, and if they didn't die then where did 6 million Jews go after the war?
>>
>>130986529
Where did the 10 million jews in America and the 7 million jews in Israel come from? Because they weren't there before the war.
>>
>>130986039
So you're sure Annihilate is the right translation?
And you're comfortable with your only proof being a single sentence written by a second hand source from an alleged conversation?
>>
>>130986529
What 6 million? There was exactly 420 jews in germany and they held up to 69% of all power in the government.
>>
>>130976877
I don't. 6 million is just the estimate that the experts have come up with.
No, very few of them were gassed. Not all of them even died in camps.
The 6 million is Jews of course, but not everyone killed was a Jew.
>Is it possible at all that even a lil bit of the evidence was fraudulent? And if it was, do you think any other scholar would bother refuting that person? How much was fraudulent?
Well yes, some evidence is known to be fraudulent, misinterpreted or otherwise false. This is true in any investigation or academic discourse.
Their deportation plan didn't work and they were running out of time. For all we know it was a rational decision from their perspective. Not that it matters, what their exact motives were for choosing a certain approach seems irrelevant.
Obviously because Russia didn't lose the war. Their war crimes weren't exposed to the same extent.
>>
>>130985518
So the bodies were cremated one at a time?
>>
File: 1496864080489.png (106KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1496864080489.png
106KB, 853x1432px
>>
File: 1403611237845.jpg (215KB, 743x960px) Image search: [Google]
1403611237845.jpg
215KB, 743x960px
>>130986799
>6 million is just the estimate that the experts have come up with.
Magical experts that can see the future.
>>
>>130986699
Show me proof for it being otherwise

>>130986693
>Because they weren't there before the war.
Source?

>>130986771
>There was exactly 420 jews in germany and they held up to 69% of all power in the government.

Source?

>What 6 million?
These 6 million...

In 1946 the British government set up an inquiry with the specific intent of discrediting Jewish immigration to Palestine and downplaying the Holocaust. It was headed by centre-right, non-Jewish, senior judges, civil servants and diplomats from America and the UK.

Its reluctant findings estimated the number of Jewish victims from the Holocaust at 5.7 million...

Total Number Jews Killed - 5,721,500

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angcov.asp
>>
>>130987129

see
>>130987182

>>130986948
They had 52 crematoriums for a reason
>>
>>130986050
>the Prussian blue is clearly present after 75 years in the Majdanek fumigation chamber

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B#/media/File:Majdanek_Komora_Gazowa.JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
>>
>>130986255
>Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls, both by independent researchers and the Auschwitz museum authorities. They all returned the same result. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated as in the examples in the previous post.
>Did the Nazis gas thousands of Jews at a time for years on end using only trace amounts of cyanide gas from a common pesticide?
Not to burst your bubble but cyanide is much more deadly to humans than to insects. That's why the Nazis used it in the first place. The amounts they shipped raised no flags anywhere in the process. With this in mind it's not to be expected that you should find more cyanide than if the place had simply been fumigated.
>>
>>130986387
>So 3 milion polish jews were killed which is obvious becouse those people just dissapeared after war.
But is that proof they were exterminated by the Nazis in death camps? I thought the Nazis were keeping records, wouldn't those Poles be accounted for instead of missing? Can Jewish Poles not relocate? Did the Russians whom were also antisemetic, not touch any of them?
>>
>>130987491
>>130987484
Dumb stormfags and their pastas debunked
>>
File: 1455639170925.jpg (472KB, 643x922px) Image search: [Google]
1455639170925.jpg
472KB, 643x922px
>>130987182
>>Because they weren't there before the war.
>Source?
See for yourself.

Whole of North America 1939: 4,383,643
Whole of Asia 1939: 582,509
>>
>>130987182
>Show me proof for it being otherwise
I would need the original German word to be able to do that. Again, the burden of proof is not on me.

>They had 52 crematoriums for a reason
So 52 at a time than?
>>
File: 1485887612144_zpsvamncobl.png (847KB, 813x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485887612144_zpsvamncobl.png
847KB, 813x1024px
>>130987820
Debunked
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#Jewish_population

>mfw i realized you used meme numbers for stats
>>
File: 1475034364170 (2).png (148KB, 864x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1475034364170 (2).png
148KB, 864x1614px
>>130987182
>>130987820
In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.

Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.

In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.

Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites. There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase.

So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels

And google

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world+jewish+population

make the same assumptions.

HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.

http://www.jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257

This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories

Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the (((Guardian))) and (((google))) of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence???

Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total? There must be a good reason, right?

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
http://www.jpr.org.uk/map

Aren't these people jews??? Where did all these jews come from?
>>
>>130988116
Archived that

>http://theguardian com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
https://archive.is/4lV7u
>>
File: 127802116.jpg (31KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
127802116.jpg
31KB, 480x451px
>>130987624
Totally got 'em
>>
>>130988098
>Debunked
No it hasn't. There are too many jews in the world for the 6 million to be true. Anyone can count the numbers themselves.
>>
What's the difference? That's still a shit load of people.
I mean, any disease and natural causes was the fault of the Germans. The concentration camps were also often used as work camps. And they were in pretty awful conditions, crammed up like the bottom of a slave boat. That's very likely to breed disease.
The 6 million number is on Jews. I believe another 4-5 million were killed, consisting of gays, gypsies, and poles for the most part.
Why would anyone make fraudulent evidence on the holocaust? And even if they did, why does that disprove it? If I create a fake piece of Roman art and try to sell it as authentic, does that disprove the Roman civilization? No.
Well, a lot of it was done while they were winning the war and it wasn't the problem. And they were used for labor. Finally, Hitler wasn't the best military strategist and was driven more by ideology than anything else, an ideology which includes racial purity.
It's the industrial nature of the Holocaust, along with racial aspect of it, that make it particularly awful.
>>
>>130988116
World almanac debunked

>>130988098

>>130988278
>No it hasn't.

yes it has, the estimates you use were admittedly done wrong by the people you cite from look at the article
>>
>>130988343
No only 6 milliion Jews died
see
>>130985651

http://archive.is/gGnmb

>The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews. “I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

>“I have been to many Yom Hashoah observances — including those sponsored by synagogues and Jewish communities — where eleven candles were lit,” she wrote in an article in the Jewish Review of Books in which she lacerated Wiesenthal’s ethical standards. “When I tell the organizers that they are engaged in historical revisionism, their reactions range from skepticism to outrage. Strangers have taken me to task in angry letters for focusing ‘only’ on Jewish deaths and ignoring the five million others. When I explain that this number is simply inaccurate, in fact made up, they become even more convinced of my ethnocentrism and inability to feel the pain of anyone but my own people.”
>>
>>130987491
>Not to burst your bubble but cyanide is much more deadly to humans than to insects.
Not trace amounts more. And that's irrelevant. They claim that Zyklon B was poured through the roof on thousands of jews at a time for years on end. That is not trace amounts of cyanide such as you would expect to see after one fumigation. That's a lot of fucking gas. Literal tons.
>>
>>130988396
>yes it has, the estimates you use were admittedly done wrong by the people you cite from look at the article
No it hasn't. Nizkor and The American Jewish Yearbook is not the source I cited. Mine was neutral, the World Almanac.

But if you want to use jewish sources... This is where the quote from (((wikipedia))) comes from.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html

NB how in 1949 the World Almanac mysteriously revised its post-war figure to 11 million (they don't explain how). However, this still didn't fit their story of 6 million, so they also had to mysteriously revise their pre-war figure by 1 million too (they don't explain how).

1948 actual: 15,753,638
1949 revised: 11,266,600
1938 actual: 15,748,091
1939 revised: 16,643,120

cont.
>>
>>130989089
Look at who was making these revisions. It wasn't the World Almanac on its own. There was another organisation called the American Jewish Committee working with them, producing a different set of data.

If true, it would mean that despite all the chaos of post-WWII Europe, some random agency in America was able to take more accurate censuses of pre- and post-war Europe than the World Almanac could at the time in question.

It would also mean that, despite all the chaos of pre-WWII Europe, during 1 year the jewish population mysteriously EXPLODED by 895,029 or 5.7%, or 285% faster than the world population growth rate at this time of around 2%.

The Nizkor source itself explains that the numbers weren't revised because of a new census.

>"WHERE THE EXTRA POPULATION BETWEEN 1938 AND 1939 CAME FROM IS NOT CITED, THOUGH ONE MIGHT SPECULATE..."

No, merely to fit retroactively the mystical number of 6 million, as stated in the letter at the bottom of the source.

>"THE AUTHORITIES AGREE THAT HITLER'S WHOLESALE MASSACRE OF JEWS DURING THE WAR REDUCED THE JEWISH POPULATION TO PERHAPS 12 MILLION TODAY."

What authorities? By what means? Not the World Almanac, that is certain. The AJC just lied.
>>
>there are kikes RIGHT NOW that think their lies will get through

top kek
>>
>>130976877

The estimate was up to 6 million max, based on census records from before the war and after the war. It is not possible for several million of them to have disappeared without a trace.

They were killed in gas chambers and in many cases they died of disease and natural causes, which were more common in the overcrowded conditions they were forced into.

Many were also shot nearby their original villages by death squads and buried in large unmarked mass graves.

It wasn't all jews, it is estimated that about half of the 11-12 million total were non-jews, Polish, including many catholics and intellectuals were killed in extremely large numbers, as well as any groups the Nazi's saw as resistance.

Yes, the number of victims could be exaggerated, since the best estimates come from census estimates before and after the war, there's no accountability for those who went into hiding, joined the Nazis, etc.

Hitler was not known for being practical or efficient in military matters. Many of his generals detested him for going on political tangents instead of fighting the war. He was known to sleep through the D-day invasion and attack Russia when it was strongly advised not to. Erwin Rommel, a top general, disobeyed Hitler.
>>
File: Wikipedia holocaust denial page.jpg (404KB, 1700x650px) Image search: [Google]
Wikipedia holocaust denial page.jpg
404KB, 1700x650px
>>130988098
Also,
>(((wikipedia)))
Didn't your history teacher ever tell you you can't use wikipedia as a source, because it's unreliable? Anyone can edit it you know. :^)

>Jewish (JIDF) wiki editors training seminar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s
>>
>>130979718
Regarding that proof

>Article 19.

>The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art20
>>
>>130989429
>It is not possible for several million of them to have disappeared without a trace.
It's not possible for them to appear out of thin air either.

>>130987129
>>130987820
>>130988116
>>130989089
>>130989157
>>
>>130989157
>>130989089
Its literally wrong NO MATTER WHAT you say, because the World Almanac numbers don't account for the deaths of Jews that even NAZIS point out that happen, there are

29 December 1942 report In one place in this report there is a claim that 363,211 Jews were killed in August-November 1942.
>>
File: MajdanekCampNumbers.png (185KB, 807x447px) Image search: [Google]
MajdanekCampNumbers.png
185KB, 807x447px
Holocaust Affirmers BTFO
>>
>>130989429
Continued:

The germans also tried to make the concentration camps as efficient as possible, using low amounts of resources, officers they found to be unsuccessful at war, and prisoner labor. They also attained large amounts of wealth from confiscating the belongings of prisoners.

There are many genocides that are unfortunately not taught in school. The most common explanation I hear from the mainstream liberals is that the mass murder of the holocaust was industrialized, which makes it worse. However, I can't imagine how gassing people with poison is worse than bashing children's heads against walls, like in Rwanda, or starving people to death, or shooting them to death.

Also, though half or more of the holocaust victims were non-jews, we only learn about the holocaust from almost always a jewish perspective. It is unfortunate, but likely due to how much influence jews have today compared to the other persecuted groups.
>>
>>130988604
>They claim that Zyklon B was poured through the roof on thousands of jews at a time for years on end.
Nope. What they claim is that the Jews were locked in a sealed building, after which the SS troops were called in who dropped cyanide canisters into the building through openings which were then sealed. After a certain amount of time (say ~30 minutes), ventilation systems were activated, venting the deadly gas from the building. Compare this with fumigation of a similar building: The building is sealed and left with an order of magnitude more gas for hours. It is then allowed to ventilate naturally until it is habitable, 24 hours later. This would obviously produce a hell of a lot more residue.
>>
>>130990008
>Also, though half or more of the holocaust victims were non-jews

They weren't it was only Jews, the 11 million number is a complete admitted lie. Millions of Jews were persecuted only
>>
>>130979718
>mass graves
Let's see one then mate. We are looking for the remains of 6 million people. Do you understand how much that is? Two LAs. Pic is the remains of just one after cremation in Auschwitz. Video related is a panorama of LA. Where are the extra two LAs worth of remains? Can you show a single mass grave at any of the alleged death camps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsEXD6AMA7c
>>
>>130976877
>5/6/7 million
Same way I know there's 7.5 billion people in the world now. Someone counted and told me.
>all gassed
some shot/starved/diseases, some gassed. Think holocaust includes all wartime attributable deaths.
>all Jews
by definition 'the holocaust' means what hitler did to the jews so yes, but he also killed a lot of others
>fraud
possible sure, job of scholars/investigators is finding out the truth, there's millions of people who've looked into it over the years, rewards for being right/proving others wrong, if you're proven wrong about too much your career is over so I'm not worried about much being fraudulent
>germans were busy
jews make good slave labour, slaves feed the war machine
>russian genocide
because the world ignored it so unlike the holocaust we can't claim to be the big damn heroes who rode in and saved the day
>>
>>130990348
>MUH EVIDENCE

They GOT RID OF IT RETARD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005
>>
File: Dr Charles Larson hoax.png (493KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Charles Larson hoax.png
493KB, 750x1050px
>>130979718
>remains from the camps
That's not true. The remains from the camps suggest there was no genocide.

Hundreds of autopsies were performed on corpses at Dachau and the other camps in the Western Allies occupied zones. No evidence of genocide was ever found.

Dr Charles P Larson was the head of the forensic coroner group that investigated the camps in Western Allied occupied zones. He described this experience in his book.

>Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, world's foremost medical-detective, reports from his crime file
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor

As part of the US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. He was later questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors on his findings.

In an interview with the Wichita Eagle, 1 April 1980, he called the holocaust a hoax.

>Larson has talked little publicly about the war experience. One reason for his silence has been that his autopsy findings conflicted with the widely held belief that most Jews in Nazi camps were exterminated by gassing, shooting or poisoning.

>"What we’ve heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax," Larson said...

>...most died as a result of the conditions to which they were subjected rather than mass exterminations...

>...autopsies showed that "death by gassing and shooting were rare. Never was a case of poisoning uncovered."

https://20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
>>
>>130990233
That much gas concentration would have caused problems for personnel around the gas chambers, let alone anyone down wind.

Especially with the concentrations that they are talking about, as well as the frequency of the so called gassings.

The ground around the chambers should be absolutely littered with chemicals. But they aren't and no one tested them.
>>
>>130990616
So you admit there's no evidence and no mass graves. An honest jew.
>>
>>130976877
Listen I'm a skeptic but the official story literally cites that the majority were executed by firing squad before the gas chambers cleaned up the rest.
>>
>>130990348
It's actually not that much. The ashes from one million people is only around 2 million kilos or 2000 tonnes. You could actually ship that with 30 modern trucks. In the grand scheme of things it's a very small volume. Nobody claims that 6 million people died at Auschwitz for the record.
>>
>>130990744
The Nazis literally got rid of it, you fucking retard. Just admit it, the holocaust happened, Jews ARE g*d's chosen AND that Israel is our GREATEST ally
>>
>>130976877
How did Hitler capture and kill 6 million Jews when there was only roughly 4 million Jews in all the lands the Axis powers controlled at the height of their expansion in the war according to a 1939 census?
Why were the "gas chambers" at Auschwitz "rebuilt" after the war? Does this not suggest the possibility of foul play?
Why was every camp taken by the Allies deemed "internment camps" while all of the camps taken by the Russians deemed "death camps"? Does this not suggest Russian propaganda?
How did they allegedly burn every single gassed corpse so that not a shred of evidence was left over when the absolute maximum amount of corpses they could have burnt (with the equipment they had and the time available until the end of the war) is only 200,000?
Why did Hitler have Jewish soldiers if he hated all Jews? Why did Hitler personally award Jewish soldiers with the Iron Cross if he hated all Jews?
Why is there not a single gassed corpse or even a picture of a gassed corpse?
>>
File: IMG_1390.jpg (21KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1390.jpg
21KB, 198x254px
>>130984856
>>
>>130990808
We can see how much it is from the picture. Where is it all? Please show a single mass grave at any of the alleged death camps.
>>
>>130980056
>you will never demonise your own ancestors for the honor of some foreign baby murdering cultists
>you will never be this cucked

Feels good man
>>
File: 1498099550133.png (166KB, 1482x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498099550133.png
166KB, 1482x450px
>>130976877
Here's a fun picture
>>
>>130990696
Not really. The gas chambers were built separate from the other buildings. You have to realize that the atmosphere is going to dilute the gas so quickly that it becomes virtually harmless outside of the building. How do you think a regular fumigation worked? Like I said earlier, they required more gas than gassing people. You also have to remember that this was a different time in general, before environmental regulations existed, before people knew about carcinogens, the dangers of smoking, chemicals etc. People would use DDT in their backyards and remove unwanted plants with copper. And this was a place where their business was killing people. Some collateral damage was probably to be expected.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>130990929
>The Nazis literally got rid of it
Suuure they did... ;^)
>>
File: 1469673416622.jpg (761KB, 746x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1469673416622.jpg
761KB, 746x1697px
>>130987129
>>
>>130976877
i just find it highly unlikely that the american government made up the six gorillion
>>
>>130991329
>this is suppose to be a gas chamber
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>130976877
>>How do YOU know it was 6 million? How do you know it wasn't 7 million? How about 5 million?
while the number isn't exact, the consensus is on the 6 million to be the roughest estimate. this is accounted by averaging the different sources along with official pre and post war census statistics
>>How did they all die? All in gassed? What about those that died of disease and natural causes, are they counted amongst the dead?
vast majority died due to hunger, elements and disease, result of horrible conditions and grueling labor imposed on captured Jewish people. even for people directly executed, the % of gassing wasn't that high. while I'm sure there might have been some Jewish captives who died of incurable diseases such as cancer, or simply of old age, it's undeniable that a) that % is very small, b) being denied proper medical care and horrendous living conditions were enough to consider these *natural* causes as murders
>>Was it all Jews? If not, what percentage?
yes, all 6 million people killed in the Holocaust were Jewish or part Jewish
>>How do you know?
see above. the nazi (n intentionally lowercase) regime killed other ethnic/religious groups but those aren't counted towards Holocaust victim count
>>Is it possible at all that even a lil bit of the evidence was fraudulent? And if it was, do you think any other scholar would bother refuting that person? How much was fraudulent?
I'm sure there was some fraudulent evidence but nowhere near enough to disprove mountains of verifiable kosher evidence. if you had a footage of a guy killing someone and a testimony from a hobo drunkard who witnessed the murder take place, the verifiable footage wouldn't be any less damning should the hobo recant on his testimony later

1/2
>>
File: Auschwitz 1 gas chamber 2012.jpg (185KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz 1 gas chamber 2012.jpg
185KB, 1600x1200px
>>130990233
Firstly, there is no ventilation at the main homicidal gas chamber at Auschwitz museum. It's just a chamber with no ventilation and no Prussian blue staining, just some admitted to be fake holes in the ceiling and a fake chimney that isn't connected to anything.

Secondly,

>SS troops were called in who dropped cyanide canisters into the building through openings which were then sealed.

is still not trace amounts. That didn't happen according to forensic evidence. Why is there no Prussian blue staining on any of the alleged homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz? Why did the Soviets reconstruct an air raid shelter to look like a gas chamber and then fraudulently sell it to the public as genuine for 45 years?

>The crematorium I building was adapted as an air-raid shelter in 1944.
http://auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers
>>
>>130989770
Hypothetically if the holocaust (systematic murder of 6 million jews and persecution of more by the nazis) happened, (((who's))) most likely to be the foremost historical experts on it?
It's not gonna be the somalis.
>>
>>130991515
They didnt the Jews and the Russians did. The allies just agreed upon the lie with the Soviets.
>>
>>130978766
Your nose is showing shlomo.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 258x196px
I believe Hitler had some good points and ideas, but i think we should do the same as him but with the Muslims, they are ruining our great white city's and way of life
>>
File: 445.png (650KB, 946x714px) Image search: [Google]
445.png
650KB, 946x714px
>>130979718
>documents
>mass graves
kek'd are you fucking serious? these are the critical things that are missing that make the holocaust doubt able.
>>
>>130991703
The people who arent chronic liars with a very strong in group preference and a sympathy for the Soviet Union, I would assume.
Mein shill
>>
File: 1478025986720.jpg (69KB, 706x673px) Image search: [Google]
1478025986720.jpg
69KB, 706x673px
>>130991504
>the other articles were one or two million out in their miraculous prediction of the future, so that means the 6 million is true
>>
>>130991403
You think they would just leave all the ashes on the floor in the crematorium? Why would they do that? Do you think that sounds like a plausible explanation? If you go into a McDonalds and you find 15 hamburgers there, do you come to the conclusion that only 15 hamburgers have been made there? If the photo had been of a crematorium room completely filled with ash, would that have convinced you?
>>
>>130990744
Fucking handicapped stormfag
>>
File: 1406545927975.jpg (284KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1406545927975.jpg
284KB, 542x1099px
>>130991988
This guy >>130979718 and this guy >>130989429 claimed there are mass graves. Can they point to a single one at any of the alleged death camps?
>>
>>130991897
No, but it does mean the "muh 6 million was decided before the war!" argument is shit.
>>
>>130976877
>>130991679
cont, 2/2

>>Why would The German Army, whom were fighting a war on two fronts and dealing with high causalities and disease and low on food, decide to spend so much effort rounding up, shipping and exterminating all the Jews?
German army typically committed warcrimes *on the spot* and wasn't involved in organizing or running concentration camps or other forms of large scale detention centers. they did commit a wast number of atrocities but not in the same manner as pseudo-civil authorities and special militias. as to why these organs did what they did, it's pretty obvious - elimination of the Jewish people was raison d'etre of nazi regime, its first and foremost goal. hitler's (h intentionally lowercase) final message to people of nazi germany was to continue their *struggle* against *international Jewry*
>>Why wasn't the genocide in Ukraine from Russia taught to us in school?
because a) we are hypocrites who realistically don't care about Ukrainians, b) USSR's Iron Curtain prevented it from being discussed in all but most specialized circles, c) numbers of Holodomor victims were artificially inflated by nazi apologists in an effort to deflect the blame from their pet dictator, said numbers included people killed by nazi regime, wartime casualties, as well as *reduced birthrates* caused by famines and war destruction - i.e. people not even born were counted as victims of Holodomor - a lucrum ceasens type of counting people is simply absurd
>>
File: the reddit cuck discovers pol.jpg (261KB, 1435x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the reddit cuck discovers pol.jpg
261KB, 1435x1080px
>>130991835
This is the funniest thing about people who first begin to interact with holocaust revisionism. They assume that the work has all been done and that the findings are all complete because that's when they've been told all their lives. Then they start looking for the evidence themselves and well, we know what happens next.
>>
File: pierce1.jpg (105KB, 460x268px) Image search: [Google]
pierce1.jpg
105KB, 460x268px
>>130976877
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
>>
>>130991504
>utterly meaningless
Just because you type those words out, doesn't make it true, you fucking jew.
>>
File: Nuremberg Trial Transcript (11).jpg (179KB, 480x902px) Image search: [Google]
Nuremberg Trial Transcript (11).jpg
179KB, 480x902px
>>130976877
>Your best Redpilled questions /pol/
I'd ask

>How can you justify the legitimacy of the Nuremberg Trails when shit like pic related happened.
>>
>>130992258
I stated that they are unmarked and specifically not at the deathcamps.
Btw, there is an organization headed by a catholic dedicated to finding these and they have found some already.
http://www.dw.com/en/forgotten-holocaust-mass-graves-are-rediscovered/a-14786957
>>
>>130992302
It shows that when jews talk about millions of them dying, one should be skeptical and confirm it with evidence, something this thread as been rather lacking in from the holohoax affirmers.
>>
>>130989429
>The estimate was up to 6 million max
Fucking NOPE, WRONG AS FUCK. Pic related is some of the death tolls estimates for just ONE camp.
>>
>>130989429
Pic related.
>>
File: Squeezed to Death (2).png (130KB, 694x998px) Image search: [Google]
Squeezed to Death (2).png
130KB, 694x998px
>>130989429
>which were more common in the overcrowded conditions
Speaking of overcrowding
>>
>>130992628
So you can't show a single mass grave at any of the alleged death camps. Ok. How do we even know the ones from your source were not killed by the Soviets, who then tried to blame the nazis after the war?

>In his book, “Unnatural Deaths in the U.S.S.R.: 1928-1954,” I.G. Dyadkin estimated that the USSR suffered 56 to 62 million "unnatural deaths" during that period, with 34 to 49 million directly linked to Stalin.
>In “Europe A History,” British historian Norman Davies counted 50 million killed between 1924-53, excluding wartime casualties.
>Alexander Nikolaevich Yakovlev, a Soviet politician and historian, estimated 35 million deaths.
>In his acclaimed book “The Great Terror: Stalin’s Purge of the Thirties,” Anglo-American historian Robert Conquest said: “We get a figure of 20 million dead [under Stalin], which is almost certainly too low and might require an increase of 50 percent or so.”
http://www.ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789

Can you show a single mass grave that is indisputably related to the holocaust?
>>
File: Stolen Soul - Bernard Holstein.jpg (130KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
Stolen Soul - Bernard Holstein.jpg
130KB, 960x719px
>>130989429
>They were killed in gas chambers
And by pic related
>>
>>130987129
seems legit. fucking jews
>>
>>130992628
How do they know its jews, how do they know it was the holocaust? How do they know it wasn't Stalin?
>>
>>130989429
>Hitler was not known for being practical or efficient in military matters
Except when he did things like pic related.
>>
>>130992674
I never said that every estimation was correct and I'm not arguing that it was never exaggerated. It is heavily agreed upon that the soviets exaggerated Auschwitz death numbers as an act of propaganda.
>>
>>130976877
>holocaust affirmers

God damn you deniers are pathetic. Worst (best?) part is you're still too cowardly to even flaunt this nonsense in public where you'd have to actually be associated with your garbage.
>>
File: Time Too Painful to Remember.png (1MB, 1101x1917px) Image search: [Google]
Time Too Painful to Remember.png
1MB, 1101x1917px
>>130989429
>Many were also shot nearby their original villages by death squads
And don't forget the SS squads of bears and eagles.
>>
>>130993060
fucking lol

the shit people believe in
>>
File: 1460311729886.gif (440KB, 295x239px) Image search: [Google]
1460311729886.gif
440KB, 295x239px
>>130993165
Well, duh...
> Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast. ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them. under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
>>
>>130993060
kek

There is a huge difference though in outright denying the deaths of anyone in the holocaust, and believing every bit of propaganda ever written about it.

I believe the holocaust did happen, but was exaggerated to some extent.
>>
>>130993482
Or I should say, it IS exaggerated to some extent still.
>>
>>130993482
>There is a huge difference though in outright denying the deaths of anyone in the holocaust, and believing every bit of propaganda ever written about it.
The Holocaust literally didn't happen. There is no evidence for it.

Camps are not a holocaust.
Deaths in camps are not a holocaust.
A program of extermination of the Jews by the Nazi's is a holocaust. That did not happen.
>>
File: 1455549357900.jpg (210KB, 605x694px) Image search: [Google]
1455549357900.jpg
210KB, 605x694px
How come Herman Goering, second in command of Nazi Germany, didn't know about the holocaust? Shouldn't someone have mentioned to him that they'd decided to kill all the Jews?

21 March 46

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: The Fuehrer, at any rate, must have had full knowledge of what was happening with regard to concentration camps, the treatment of the Jews, and the treatment of the workers, must he not?

GOERING: I already mentioned it as my opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about details in concentration camps, about atrocities as described here. As far as I know him, I do not believe he was informed. But insofar as he …

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: I am not asking about details; I am asking about the murder of four or five million people. Are you suggesting that nobody in power in Germany, except Himmler and perhaps Kaltenbrunner, knew about that?

GOERING: I am still of the opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about these figures.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You heard what I read to you about Hitler, what he said to Horthy and what Ribbentrop said, that the Jews must be exterminated or taken to concentration camps. Hitler said the Jews must either work or be shot. That was in April 1943. Do you still say that neither Hitler nor you knew of this policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: For the correctness of the document.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Will you please answer my question. Do you still say neither Hitler nor you knew of the policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: As far as Hitler is concerned, I have said I do not think so. As far as I am concerned, I have said that I did not know, even approximately, to what extent these things were taking place.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You did not know to what degree, but you knew there was a policy that aimed at the extermination of the Jews?

GOERING: No, a policy of emigration, not liquidation of the Jews. I knew only that there had been isolated cases of such perpetrations.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Thank you.
>>
>>130991048

Kek'd at this you idiot they took dykes, niggers, and people with disabilities, people just mash them all in with jews XD
>>
File: Holocaust denial laws map.png (126KB, 542x767px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust denial laws map.png
126KB, 542x767px
>>130993165
>too cowardly to even flaunt this nonsense in public
Gee, I wonder why that might be. Maybe we just don't want to get sent to prison for asking for evidence for a historical event.
>>
>>130976877
>>Was it all Jews? If not, what percentage? How do you know?
all of the 6 million were Jews, the total given number is 10-12 million, 6 of that being Jews
>>
>>130978766
that's not how words work, you dumb merry crap
>>
>>130987578
Einsatgruppen paramilitaries kept pretty good records of those they killed in eastern Europe - approx 2 million total, over a million of them Jewish, mostly killed in mass shootings.
You should look it up.
>>
File: 1485985750521.png (228KB, 909x684px) Image search: [Google]
1485985750521.png
228KB, 909x684px
>>130982227
>The 11 million number includes all the other minorities I assume?
>trusting a jew when he tells you how many gorillions died in the holocaust
>>
File: 1498024690306.png (116KB, 379x469px) Image search: [Google]
1498024690306.png
116KB, 379x469px
>>130993066
>I never said that every estimation was correct
That's right, you said and I QUOTE

>max
Very clear what you meant by that. You thought you knew something, you were darn sure of it, but it turns you didn't know as much as you thought you knew about the holocaust narrative. Not trying to be a dick, just think about that for a bit and consider looking into it some more.

Happy to help.
>>
>>130993908

Your dumbass doesn't live in any of those countries. Don't be such a pussy. Also, not my fault the holocaust is literally so well understood and true that old governments decided they needed to preemptively blow the fuck out morons like you. Holocaust deniers deserve to be in jail, you people are a drain on human intelligence.
>>
File: YyTwrm4.jpg (861KB, 2257x2481px) Image search: [Google]
YyTwrm4.jpg
861KB, 2257x2481px
if you are new to the holohoax revisionism you'll see in this thread to what lenghts kikes will go to perpetuate their lies

investigate yourself, the holohoax is considered an entry level redpill because the huge amount of manipulation it has suffered over the decades is very well documented, both it's previous cooking and it's legacy
>>
>>130994039
>the total given number is 10-12 million, 6 of that being Jews
Are you sure about that? Because that's not what Jewish holocaust experts say. >>130994221
>>
How can you explain that no enigma encoded messages from Auschwitz mentioned gassings?
>>
File: Holocoaster.jpg (682KB, 1244x2092px) Image search: [Google]
Holocoaster.jpg
682KB, 1244x2092px
>>130994245
What should I do? Go and stand on Oxford Street and tell passers by that there were no such things as holocoasters?
>>
>>130980056
>Jews were not even the biggest group who was killed.
what?
>>
File: 1457774644677.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457774644677.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>130994245
>the holocaust is literally so well understood and true that old governments decided they needed to preemptively blow the fuck out morons like you

>the holocaust is so true it needs laws to enforce its belief
>>
>>130993165
You don't belong on this board.
>>
File: Untitled.png (83KB, 1559x513px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
83KB, 1559x513px
>>130993694
Saved
>>
>>130994437
one might argue that by saying that, he's attempting to downplay the fact that non-Jews died by asserting that the only given figure is a lie

regardless, that's interesting
>>
>>130994437
>Because that's not what Jewish holocaust experts say.

Are you sure about that?
https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193
>six million Jews
>nine million Soviets
>a couple million others
>>
>>130976877
Why were there ziklon B cans in non extermination camps?
>>
>>130994713

It'd be a start pussy. Better than jerking yourself off on here and getting no where.
>>
>>130994846

You're looking at it wrong:
>holocaust denial is so backwards and steeped in ignorance that arresting its practitioners by definition makes the world a better place
>>
Why was Anne Frank taken to hospital when she was sick if extermination was a policy?
>>
File: Majdanek7.jpg (439KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Majdanek7.jpg
439KB, 1280x720px
>>130991048
>1939 census
Census got its '''facts''' wrong. There were about 9 million jews in axis occupied territory.
>rebuilt
Some were destroyed by nazis attempting to hide evidence, some fell apart. Could be foul play, but easily legitimate.
>allies internment, russians death
Vast majority of jews lived in eastern europe, majority of fighting (therefore need for slave labour/supply points) was in eastern europe, not surprising to find extermination camps only in the east.
Also there were heaps of other smaller camps found by the russians, many only for internment.
>allegedly can only burn 200000
200k is a bad estimate. Official nazi documents say they could do almost 5k/day at auschwitz alone (200k in 40 days). And there is evidence left over, memorial at majdanek has a huge ash pile. Could just be dirt of course.
>Jewish soldiers
idk, just because you hate jews doesn't mean you aren't happy for jews to kill soviets.
>picture of a gassed corpse
Nazis probably weren't into photographing that sort of thing and it would've been against military rules. Jews weren't allowed to have cameras. But there were a few, called sonderkommando photographs, smuggled out of auschwitz of gassed corpses getting burned in a pit outside.
>>
File: 1475475173431.png (356KB, 505x934px) Image search: [Google]
1475475173431.png
356KB, 505x934px
>>130995318
You won't win any friends round here with that kind of attitude you know.
>>
>>130995463
Sources?
>>
File: Load.jpg (12KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
Load.jpg
12KB, 200x219px
>>130995318
It shouldn't matter if someone denies the holocaust, because we can prove it happened.
Right?
Right?
>>
File: Lipstadt lies.jpg (528KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lipstadt lies.jpg
528KB, 800x1600px
>>130995463
>memorial at majdanek has a huge ash pile
How come they had one there, but they can't find the other 17 million according to this joker? >>130995117
>>
File: Surviving the Horror.jpg (143KB, 799x918px) Image search: [Google]
Surviving the Horror.jpg
143KB, 799x918px
>>130995405
>Why was Anne Frank taken to hospital when she was sick if extermination was a policy?
If extermination was a policy, how come pic related was a survivor of a gassing at least 6 times and they didn't simply put a bullet in his head?

>Nazis gas a room full of Jews
>One Jew left standing
>Nazis don't decide to immediately shoot Jew but instead let him leave
>Repeat at least five more times.
>>
File: wrong.png (8KB, 498x353px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
8KB, 498x353px
The other Austrian poster in this thread is not me.

>>130981781
>i remember being taught in school about the fingernail markings on the walls...

no, you don't.

>>130981737
Holodomor is literally a meme? How so?

read (remove .jpg ending from url if it pops up at the end):
imgur.com/TSigYrA

>>130984181
depends in which labor camp they were. anything from ammunition over construction material, synthetic rubber (buna), to quarrying stone, making bricks, cement, sheet metal etc.

>>130985009
>>130985187
>>130985405
>>130985518
>>130985651

cheers mate.

>>130986050

>Why is there no Prussian blue staining in the alleged homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz?

Why should there be? Do chemists around the world agree that the presence of HCN gas MUST produce visible stains on concrete walls? Hint: they dont. It tends to appear only when significant amounts of the gas have been lingering in the room for many many hours. Which is exactly how long a delousing process takes (12+ hours) while a homicidal gassing took 20 mins and the walls needed to be repainted and washed every so often because people died horribly in the gas chamber and it still had to look like a shower room for the next batch.

>Typhus was the primary cause of death in German WW2 concentration camps
wrong.

>the vast majority near the end of the war
wrong. most of the holocaust was done by late 1943. only auschwitz continued exterminating till late 1944. literally fuck all happened in 1945

>proceeds to rant about hydrogen cyanide being a delousing agent.

nobody is contesting that, moron.

>As discussed in the journal above, Zyklon B leaves a distinctive Prussian blue residue.

No, it does not. This is not a hard and fast rule, and you SURE DO NOT HAVE ANY KIND OF GRAPH that shows the amount of blue staining per hour and quantity of gassing. If you have that, you can make a solid case of BTFO holocaust historians worldwide. Until then, you lose.
>>
>>130995764
that says 1.7 million
>>
>>130995779
It really happened.......in his mind
>>
>>130995558
>implying I'd want any of you dipshits as friends

I have standards man.

>>130995618

We already proved it happened. Read a book nigga. Or watch any of the endless documentaries about it. Or go to a museum. Or even read up about the countless dumbasses before you who've gone to trail over this crap and been roundly fucked up trying to argue this crap.

Or sit on the internet shitposting about it.
>>
>>130994245
>Your dumbass doesn't live in any of those countries. Don't be such a pussy.

To be fair that map is a bit outdated and while explicitly denying the holocaust happening isn't against the law (yet) they have made it illegal to suggest that jews conspire to do things. So obviously if you bring up the holocaust and deny it, you're automatically accusing a good number of Jews of conspiracy, that's illegal here now.
>>
>mfw I am a jew who ended up as a nazi due to this site
>>
File: ZN2yk3.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ZN2yk3.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>130995916
It was never proven. A mountain of anecdotal (((evidence))) doesn't prove anything, especially when there's more evidence to the contrary.
>>
Where are the more than 150 million teeth that would resist an improvised cremation in pyres?
>>
>>130995895
>It really happened.......in his mind
Better than in his butt like pic related.
>>
>>130996112
how can anyone believe this?
>>
>>130996076
they hid them all bro lmao
>>
File: 1493079571282.gif (159KB, 594x591px) Image search: [Google]
1493079571282.gif
159KB, 594x591px
>>130995916
Oi, oy vey, this thread is reeking with antisemitism!
>>
Well fuck all you Nazi racist skinhead scum
Two of my grandparents were MURDERED by nazis at Buchewald in 1940. Gassed by Nazis.
Whole family knows the story well.
>>
File: 1490721073172.jpg (25KB, 564x445px) Image search: [Google]
1490721073172.jpg
25KB, 564x445px
>>130996275
They were fighting for the wrong side, what do you expect? Also, Hitler was gassed, and therefore never used chemical weapons himself.
>>
>>130976877
Saw the smiling face and felt at absolute peace. Like a protective father looking after my interests.
>>
>>130996185
>how can anyone believe this?
They're vilified as the worst of humanity if they don't.
>>
File: this goy is serious.jpg (25KB, 358x361px) Image search: [Google]
this goy is serious.jpg
25KB, 358x361px
>>130986255

>and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor
>Australian

pic very related.

>Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls, both by independent researchers and the Auschwitz museum authorities. They all returned the same result. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated as in the examples in the previous post.

Here's the catch: The gas chambers of Auschwitz are marked as morgues in the blueprints. The contractors who built the buildings didnt build them to kill jews (these were ordinary people who didnt know anything about the SS's interior goals at the time). They thought they were building a normal crematorium with attached morgue halls. Now: WHY WOULD YOU FUMIGATE A MORGUE?
HINT: YOU DONT. The typhus louse leaves the body upon death.

Zyklon-B is NOT a bactericide. You spray that on a bunch of corpses and it will do fuck all to protect the morgue workers. The presence of cyanide in a morgue should set off all alarm bells but you dumbasses think morgues are routinely fumigated HAHAHA

>including holes in the roof and a fake chimney that isn't even connected to anything

this clown thinks a chimney has to be connected to a building on surface level. this clown hasn't heard about underground flues, found on the blueprints of the krema building.

>Jewish American historian David Cole in 1992.
>historian
kekd
>>
>>130996076
The fucking nazis ground them up and turned them into bomb powders they used to kill even more jews. They turned my grandmother, sara Sphinktorlikur into a lampshade, A FUCKING LAMPSHADE.
>>
>>130996275
Sorry to hear that. Where they communists by chance? If so I'm not really sorry, they probably deserved it.
>>
>>130976877
>60 million people killed
>BUT THE JEWS

This is exactly why people begin to hate jews in the first place
>>
>>130990808

Right so they burned 6 million bodies in 6 camps. Do you have any idea how long that would take and how preposterous that idea even sounds?
>>
>>130996526
Do you still have her in the family? I bet she is quite illuminating.
>>
One thing the Holocaust deniers need to understand is that from the beginning of this Hitler was VERY paranoid about his people finding out about the genocide. After backlash from writing out a controversial order he kept all his less palatable orders verbal only. Ever separate place to kill of the Jews and the rest was a separate order, every place was under orders to treat it like a black ops mission and destroy any evidence if discovered. The Germans used their famed engineering skills to find a way to qyicky and quietly dispose of the corpses, be it burning the them in carefully stacked piles in the crematorium (thin, starved bodies stack really well and burn to supplement fuel) or by burying them in hidden mass graves.
>>
>>130996275
>Two of my grandparents were MURDERED by nazis at Buchewald in 1940. Gassed by Nazis.
Prove it. :)
>>
>>130996409
I live in New York. Theres a lot of jews here. Even they dont believe some of this bullshit
>>130996591
wouldnt it take multiple hours for 1 set of bodies to be burnt?
>>
File: AnneFrankSchoolPhoto.jpg (145KB, 800x1288px) Image search: [Google]
AnneFrankSchoolPhoto.jpg
145KB, 800x1288px
>>130995863
>only auschwitz continued exterminating till late 1944
How come none of Anne Frank's family were holocausted there then? How come Elie Wiesel, when faced with the choice of waiting at Auschwitz to be liberated by the Soviets or evacuating with the SS, decided to leave with the SS who had just been trying to holocaust him, as described in his book Night?

>In November 1944, with the Soviet Red Army approaching through Poland, Himmler ordered gassing operations to cease across the Reich.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp#Auschwitz_II-Birkenau

>Anne, sister, mother, father transported to Auschwitz in September 1944
>NO GASSINGS
>live for two months together in Auschwitz
>NO GASSINGS
>Anne and sister both transported to Bergen Belsen
>NO GASSINGS
>both dead from typhus by March 1945
>NO GASSINGS
>mother dies from starvation in Auschwitz after a few months (she had been feeding her rations to her daughters)
>NO GASSINGS
>father survives Auschwitz and is eventually liberated in January 1945 from the Auschwitz hospital where he was ill with typhus
>NO GASSINGS

Why was Anne Frank transported halfway across Europe to a death camp, then transported halfway back home to a non-death camp? Why were she, her sister, and her father sent to hospital when they caught typhus instead of gassing them?
>>
>>130976877
ONE THIRD of the HOLOCAUST - Widescreen (full) Part 1/4 ENGLISH SUBS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgThD0dFJ3o
>>
>>130996370
It is strange isn't it? How do holocaust affirmers explain the fact that Hitler NEVER used chemical weapons in combat because of how it truly fucking traumatized him, yet he was apparently totally ok with gassing millions in camps.
>>
>>130996370
They weren't fighting at all. The were peaceful jews who ran a small modelling magazine in Berlin during the 1930's. Fuckign brownshirts burned the business to the ground with the employees still inside. Only my dear Aunt escaped, she fled to belgium and hid in an outhouse for five years.
>>
File: 1498100225867.jpg (156KB, 514x585px) Image search: [Google]
1498100225867.jpg
156KB, 514x585px
If you read the comments carefully you will know who is your average newfag/liberal/reddit user
>>
File: 1492291938565.jpg (4MB, 2983x4262px) Image search: [Google]
1492291938565.jpg
4MB, 2983x4262px
>>130976877
>thinking you can redpill other people
They either learn about it on their own or they don't. You can't convince someone unless you really know them.
>>
>>130978766
Do you have a better term to use? Because always saying "people who think the holocaust happened" every time is unwieldly
>>
File: 1493134260426.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1493134260426.png
266KB, 980x742px
>>130996701
Kikes don't care about truth.

>>130996753
Get the fuck out of here, you kike shilling cunt.
>>
File: serveimage.png (82KB, 241x214px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
82KB, 241x214px
COO.... CO...COOOO...HOO... COOCOOO...CO...
>>
File: starter.jpg (342KB, 662x969px) Image search: [Google]
starter.jpg
342KB, 662x969px
>>130986693

>10 million jews in America
It is real, in your mind.

>>130987123
pic related should get you started
>>
File: jewpop.jpg (54KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
jewpop.jpg
54KB, 600x394px
>>130995579
>9 million mostly in the east
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-of-europe-before-the-holocaust-map
(yeah yeah it's all heeb lies but find some better numbers that aren't the btfoed world almanac)
>>
>>130996526
She was gassed in her past life and now she's illuminating the room. Dumb kike
>>
>>130996680
>I live in New York. Theres a lot of jews here. Even they dont believe some of this bullshit
Would they ever give up their reparations payments or claim to Israel because they know da shoah is a fraud?
>>
>>130976877
You
Were
Right

Sorry we didn't listen, but you wouldn't believe the speed at which people are waking up, we'll clean white lands of subhumans, just you see.
>>
File: holohang0.jpg (304KB, 972x1600px) Image search: [Google]
holohang0.jpg
304KB, 972x1600px
>>130996656
Heres a picture of my Uncle Solomon being hanged for helping distribute childrens modelling magazines in Berlin.
>>
File: jewish math.jpg (9KB, 480x150px) Image search: [Google]
jewish math.jpg
9KB, 480x150px
>>130996275
Too bad they didn't get to them sooner.
>>
>>130995579
nazi document saying auschwitz can burn 4756/day
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (28KB, 368x400px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
28KB, 368x400px
>>130996896

COO COO HOO I'M A SHARK ... HOO

CO COOO
>>
>>130976877

I don't. 6 million a is an estimate, a number that's good enough for non-academic discussions. Figuring out how many died in death camps isn't that hard, because the Nazi's kept good records. But especially on the eastern front, they just rounded up Jews, shot them, and dumped them in a hole. Order CO gassed them in the backs of trucks. They didn't keep good records of that, often none at all, so an estimate is all we'll ever have.

Somewhere between 5 - 9 million were killed during the Russian civil war just after WW1 ended. We don't have any good numbers on that either.
>>
>>130996275
your grandparents lied, like thousand others
>>
>>130996275
If youre a jew. Why the fuck are you here? Dont you know that pol/ hates kikes amd israel. U dumb subhuman vermin
>>
File: post war census.jpg (3MB, 3960x3060px) Image search: [Google]
post war census.jpg
3MB, 3960x3060px
>>130987820

>posting the 1948 almanac that used pre-war numbers (just like the almanacs 39-46) as nobody went around counting people while bombs were flying, instead of posting the 1949 one

clever shilling
>>
>>130996545
Sorry to hear that? Even if they werent commies who cares. Theyre still disgusting jews
>>
>>130980834
This video doesn't really prove anything. If you believe in 6 million then it fits. If you believe people died but only 200 some thousand, it also fits.
>>
File: Auschwitz_Resistance_280.jpg (18KB, 296x448px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz_Resistance_280.jpg
18KB, 296x448px
>>130995579
sonkerkommano photo allegedly showing corpse burning pit from inside gas chamber door
>>
>>130991515

People like you who are this ignorant to history have no right to even open your mouth on this subject. This is how we got to the point where history is fiction. Faggots like you who believe what theyre told and do no research then want to run your mouth, passing along the bullshit folklore history. Read a book you uninformed nigger. The history you know is a lie.

Hitler wanted to stop the Jew Communism that is currently destroying the world. The Jews were and still are at the root of it all. If he actually had killed 6 million of them, the world would be a much better place.
>>
>>130989999

I respect your quads, but your graph (made by Eric Hunt, who no longer denies the holocaust) never once said those were Jewish dead.

The Soviets fabricated numbers, they didnt give a fuck about Jews, they wanted to use the camps to tell the world that fascism massacred their own citizens.
>>
File: 5922ec1bc36188c4778b45e6.jpg (62KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
5922ec1bc36188c4778b45e6.jpg
62KB, 900x500px
>>130997072
>pol/ hates kikes amd israel

The ones that support this guy?
>>
>>130996951
>Would they ever give up their reparations payments or claim to Israel because they know da shoah is a fraud?
Nope
>>130997072
>If youre a jew. Why the fuck are you here? Dont you know that pol/ hates kikes amd israel. U dumb subhuman vermin
Some of us agree with /pol/ on a lot of things
>>
>>130997023
Seems legit. Like the moon landing.
>>
>>130996982
Hahahaha
>>
>>130997053
>don't. 6 million a is an estimate, a number that's good enough for non-academic discussions
You get arrested in some countries for suggesting that it's any lower than six million.
>>
File: 1482315789657.jpg (84KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
1482315789657.jpg
84KB, 736x490px
>>130978766
hmm, possibly good point, yet you seem to have forgoten to answer any of his questions

how strange

why did you fail to answer the questions?
>>
>>130996796
No it's actually a great term. Holocaust affirmers. It exposes them for the sheep they are.
>>
If you make a fire hot enough it will burn through shit really fast. Normal crematoriums are about doing it solemnly and reverently. This was about finding the fastest way to burn the corpses with minimal fuel costs. Thy would put a couple adult bodies in and stack kids on top of them if possible, and burn more than half a dozen corpses at least with each chamber. What in funerals took hours was reduced to minutes, simply by adding more heat.
>>
>>130996835
The truth is my grandparents were peaceful jews who broke no laws and were viciously murdered by racist white supremicist nazi scum. They, like all jews, worked hard to build thier business, a small childrens modelling magazine, in berlin in 1930's.
Racist nazis calling them "degenerates" burnt it to the ground.
My dear grandparents, Sara and Avi Sphinktorlikur were murdered.
>>
File: briss.jpg (114KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
briss.jpg
114KB, 1080x720px
>>130996275

Good. I unironically hope they suffered you kike scumbag.
>>
>>130996982
>shows rudolf hoess being hanged
>>
>>130976877
Silly, easily-countered, "meme-class" questions.
>>
File: 1492369437446.jpg (179KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
1492369437446.jpg
179KB, 600x828px
>>130997429
They are probably being roasted in Hell right now where they belong, faggot. Eternal roasted Shlomo.
>>
>>130997208
>>
File: 1492914091140.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492914091140.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>>130997429
The truth is, Jews sacrifice and burn children daily at the alter to keep politicians, world leaders and media reps in check. Good. Fucking. Riddance.

GTFO shareblue SHILLS!
>>
File: holoburn5.jpg (56KB, 533x355px) Image search: [Google]
holoburn5.jpg
56KB, 533x355px
>>130997072
Im here to defend the truth.]
6 million jews were gassed.
Many millions more were murdered.
>>
>>130997023
4756 / 24 = 198.16 every hour.

Such amazing technology considering that in modern times it still takes 3-4 hours to cremate a person.
>>
>>130997296
This is a national socialist board. Dumb kike u and all faggot the don fanboys can leave
>>
File: 1496629793299.jpg (238KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1496629793299.jpg
238KB, 1280x853px
>>130996680

You're right about some Jews not believing it but the ones in power (HOLLYWOOD AND THE MEDIA) have brainwashed the world with decades of conditioning.

I'm somewhat OK with these Jews. Theyre still Satanic fucks but they keep to themselves and are much better than the sniveling rats that walk among us.
>>
File: 20081212_1228082205_9.jpg (751KB, 1564x1606px) Image search: [Google]
20081212_1228082205_9.jpg
751KB, 1564x1606px
>>130991700

>Firstly, there is no ventilation at the main homicidal gas chamber at Auschwitz museum.

WRONG. What do you think the four holes in the roof are?

Protip: Hydrogen cyanide is LIGHTER than air.

So if you open the covers of the vents, the gas exits the building.

Why is it so easy for me to checkmate your laughable arguments? Does anyone else know?
>>
File: 1452821780762.jpg (334KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452821780762.jpg
334KB, 960x960px
>>130979718
FUCK OFF SHLOMO THE HOLOHOAX DID NOT HAPPEN ITS A GOD DAMN FAIRY TALE TOLD BY AN IDIOT, FULL OF SOUND AND FURY, SIGNIFYING NOTHING
>>
>>130997693
>Shakespeare

I like you anon
>>
File: 1492366340071.gif (172KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492366340071.gif
172KB, 550x400px
>>130979718
kek i cant believe JIDF faggots still troll these threads.
>>
>>130996484
>Zyklon-B is NOT a bactericide. You spray that on a bunch of corpses and it will do fuck all to protect the morgue workers. The presence of cyanide in a morgue should set off all alarm bells but you dumbasses think morgues are routinely fumigated HAHAHA
Zyklon B was used as a fumigator by the Germans, the Americans and the British. >>130986050 If you go to Auschwitz, Majdanek, or Dachau museums, your tour guide can show you the fumigation chambers for yourself. The official story says that most Zyklon B was used for fumigation (BUT A LITTLE WAS SAVED TO GAS ALL THE JEWS LOL). It was used to kill the lice that carried typhus. The morgues were where rotting typhus infested corpses were kept, so they decided to fumigate it. Pic shows American soldiers inspecting clothes fumigated with Zyklon B at Dachau. At first, it was claimed by eye witnesses that there had been gassings at Dachau, but the Americans inspected Dachau themselves, not the Soviets, proved there hadn't been any at all, and decided not to lie about it, unlike the Soviets, as stated by the US Holocaust Memorial Museum.

>There is no credible evidence that the gas chamber in Barrack X was used to murder human beings.
https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005214
>>
The Holocaust is irrelevant. Considering the hundreds of million communism killed, or the tens of millions capitalism has killed. Nobody says democracy is evil because the USA committed Genocide and "Manifest Destiny" is no different than Lebensraum.
>>
File: 1494380725754.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494380725754.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>130997781
They'll be here as long as they have funding
>>
>>130984490
>It wouldn't have made a difference if 3 million jews fewer had died

Boy do we have a jewhater here. What mate you so antisimetic that 3.000.000 fewer jew deaths wouldn't make a difference.
>>
i think the holocaust happened

i also think that it was 3 million people max that died

and i also don't really care about jews or the holocaust

>inb4 reddit spacing
>>
>>130997315
>some of us agree with what pol/ says
Yeah well so does little Ben Sharpe and look at his little jewry tricks talking about how he doesn't care of the browning of america
>>
>>130997687
David Cole in Auschwitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
>>
>>130992625

>How can you justify the legitimacy of the Nuremberg Trails when shit like pic related happened.

Judge asks about a rumor. How is that contrary to what happens in court?

I love how you didnt post the other page where the defendant says nope. And the Judge says okay.jpg and moves on to the next topic.
>>
File: hollocaust denial.jpg (87KB, 542x767px) Image search: [Google]
hollocaust denial.jpg
87KB, 542x767px
OP's questions are all fair, but I think the issue was that as soon as the holocaust hit our textbooks, many countries (where it matters most) eventually banned so much as asking them.
>>
>>130997869
Nice

plebbit

spacing
faggot.
>>
>>130997896
>>
>>130997687
they were made by the soviets post "liberation"

again, it's well documented, you have no place here, your lies won't get through
>>
File: museum sign.jpg (2MB, 2236x1676px) Image search: [Google]
museum sign.jpg
2MB, 2236x1676px
>>130995764
because there aren't 17 million to find
but they have found ash all over the place (G in pic), or at least they say they have
>>
>>130996680

It takes around 3 hours for a body to burn in a modern cremation oven. I mean I've never been to Aushwitz but it must be absolutely massive.
>>
>>130997869
So what's with the arbitrary belief in 3 million?
>>
>>130997871
Ben is a fucking shithead that either cant see what has happened to countries like Zimbabwe or he is controlled opposition
>>
Only a fraction were gassed. Some were walled in and starved, others were worked to death, some simply made to dig a grave before being lined up in front of it and shot... Germans were probably experimenting which way was fastest. As for the 4 holes, German Nazis blew up the roof, but they found rebar shaped to curve around the holes in the concrete fragments. Also got some aerial shots of the building before the roof was blown up.
>>
File: DachauE019.jpg (57KB, 469x504px) Image search: [Google]
DachauE019.jpg
57KB, 469x504px
Oy vey!!
>>
>>130997869
serious investigations place the number at around 600k at the very highest and never under gassing, people die in wars, specially people on forced labour and out of supplies
>>
>>130997477
What about my poor aunt?
Did she deserve it?
Hiding in an outhouse in Belgium.
They literally buried her alive, in shit
They buried her IN SHIT!!!!
An enitire german division was rolling by, and the tanks and trucks kept stopping to allow men to take a dump. She couldnt escape for fear of being captured.

you fuckin nazi scum.
>>
>>130976877
in Japan we are start to ask about holocaust question for example, is impossible for the number of jew to die in auschwitz that jew say die there. the guy was on Japanese TV show recently who was asking these questions and showing numbers and the hosts were agreeing and say we need to look at it more

I want Japan to awake, senpai family
>>
>>130998030
well then, it would have to fit 600 people at a time- and thats going at modern rates
>>
>>130998182
A
>>
>>130992866

>a literal word document
try again.

>emmaly reed, world famous holocaust survivor millions of people have heard about
try again.

>>130993694
first interesting argument in this thread. Do you have a recording of that? A lot of IMT footage is available on YT.

In any case, note hoe Goering says "I dont think he knew" rather than saying "impossible." or calling the allegation a hoax.
>>
File: the_donald reddit.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the_donald reddit.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>130976877
Hello, fellow MAGApedes! This is a reminder that /pol/ supports nationalism for ALL peoples, including BASED israel. Anti-semitism is explicitly forbidden - especially holocaust denial!

If you deny any parts of the holocaust, including:
>babies used as balls for football practice
>drowning pools
>masturbation torture machines
>pedal-powered brain-bashing machines
>giant electric chairs
>being gassed in showers with delousing agents behind wooden doors
>being gassed on the spot without the gas chamber
>children lured into gas chambers with candy
>portable gas-on-the-go gas chambers in trucks
>jews being turned into lampshades and soap
>the holocaust rollercoaster

...then you're a filthy antisemite. And that will absolutely NOT be tolerated on /pol/!
The holocaust, _IN_ITS_ENTIRETY_ is a 100% factual event that happened. Do NOT deny the holocaust.
>>
>>130997869
>i also think that it was 3 million people max that died
Congratulations. You're a holocaust denier just as much as if you said "The holocaust did not happen."

Also, I believe Poland has Holocaust denial laws. Enjoy prison.

>and i also don't really care about jews or the holocaust
Oh. So you're an anti-Semite as well? Enjoy double prison.
>>
>>130998332
FUCKING
>>
>>130994221

The "5 million non-Jewish victims of the holocaust" was a arbitrarily chosen number (as in, the number 5) by Simon Wiesenthal in the late 1970s as part of the Jewish efforts to spread holocaust awareness in the West which was only beginning back then. Wiesenthal, a famous holocaust survivor, Nazi hunter and writer, wanted to aid this cause by drawing the West's attention to the non-Jewish victims of Nazi oppression in the hopes that this way, they would take up more interest in the holocaust because it had cost them many lives as well, and not just the Jews.

Wiesenthal chose the number 5 arbitrarily - high enough to awake non-Jewish interest, yet low enough as to not surpass the Jewish death toll itself (minimum 5.1 million, see Raul Hilberg).

Historically speaking the number of civilian non-Jewish victims Axis powers killed in Europe varies wildly depending on the criteria. If we just took the Aktion T-4 Euthanasia program victims, as well as gypsies, homosexuals, Jehovah's witnesses and non-Jewish civilian political prisoners, this would only tally up to 1 million.

If we add all disarmed Soviet soldiers who died in captivity in German camps, we will get another 3 million victims (including victims of Hitler's Commissar Order or Kommissarbefehl).

If we added the civilian victims of the Siege of Leningrad who succumbed to disease and starvation rather than collateral damage due to shelling, we would get another 1 million.

This way, we would arrive at our 5 million, but this number would increase by another 2 million or more if we added every non-Jewish civilian victim that perished in a cause not directly related to collateral damage in the European theater.

Therefore, considering how much the number varies, while Wiesenthal's number itself is an invention, it is nevertheless fact that millions of non-Jewish non-combatants died at the hands of the Nazis and their collaborators.
>>
>>130997796
They used fucking zyclon-b
AN INSECTICIDE
A FUCKING INSECTICIDE

Let that sink in....
Evil racist nazis used an insectcide to murder innocent jews.
>>
>>130998132
>Only a fraction were gassed.
Right that's it you're going to jail you fucking anti-semite, we'll have none of that nazi terrorist extremism talk here.
>>
>>130998132
Why using Zyklon B and not specific military grade chemical weapons, of which they had many tons?
>>
>>130998372
LEAF
>>
>>130997869
oh its way more then that
6 million gassed
probably another 6 million shot
maybe 3 million stabbed
its easily over 15 million

the estimates were conservative, for fear of Jewish reprisals
>>
>>130981086
>>130981086
That's not how intellecual dishonesty works. It works by outlawing critical investigation and research into a period of history which has been proven to be questionable on multiple occasions and is a known and a shameful hoax that unfairly demonises an entire race, creed. along with multiple ethnicities and is the justification for untold wars death and hardships decade upon decade. If you support this then you support something which is worse than the the most evil Nazi charicature of even your most brutal Holocaust torture porn fantasies.
>>
File: German uniform.jpg (253KB, 1359x544px) Image search: [Google]
German uniform.jpg
253KB, 1359x544px
>>130994286

prove to me that the atrocity pics on the left were not fabricated by a modern neo nazi.

wanna know why? Because I ALWAYS see them together with the "restored originals". I have so far never seen the "fabricated atrocity image" posted as legit in some soviet or Jewish source.
>>
>>130997687
>>Firstly, there is no ventilation at the main homicidal gas chamber at Auschwitz museum.
>WRONG. What do you think the four holes in the roof are?
He said the holes in the roof were sealed.

>the Jews were locked in a sealed building, after which the SS troops were called in who dropped cyanide canisters into the building through openings which were then sealed
>>130990233

Your story is starting to sound weird and contradictory.

Secondly, we know the roof holes are fake, put there by the Soviets. Please see >>130997889 and >>130986255.
>>
File: 1492294500344.jpg (1MB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1492294500344.jpg
1MB, 3816x3464px
>>130998376
>muh 6 gorillion
>muh 5 bajillion
>muh 666 kabbalism
Why are Jews obsessed with numbers and the Kabbalah? You fucks are literally insane. KYS.
>>
>>130998376
>civilians die during war
WHOA HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES

The kikes lied about 5 million goy deaths.
They fucking lied about 6 million jew deaths
>>
>>130998336
>>
>>130998381
>Evil racist nazis used an insectcide to murder innocent jews
I don't believe this and there is no ecidence. Gas chamber with windows and not sealed wooden door kill jews? Your lies i can see them
>>
>>130981257
What? Holodomor was very real.
>>
>>130998635
He's just trolling with bait.
>>
>>130998336
>Do you have a recording of that?

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/03-21-46.asp#Goering8
>>
>>130997687
Why did you avoid answering everything else?
>>
File: Fapping Nazis - Ticklecaust.jpg (256KB, 899x653px) Image search: [Google]
Fapping Nazis - Ticklecaust.jpg
256KB, 899x653px
>>130998336
I got evidence for days.
>>
>>130998597
and it just gets crazier
and crazier
and crazier
>>
File: jew supreme.jpg (55KB, 433x543px) Image search: [Google]
jew supreme.jpg
55KB, 433x543px
>>130998363
>FUCK THE THOUGHT POLICE!!!
>HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>130998719
how exactly does one die from tickling?
>>
File: Clinton-Benghazi-G1-620x362.jpg (32KB, 620x362px) Image search: [Google]
Clinton-Benghazi-G1-620x362.jpg
32KB, 620x362px
>>130982227
>Would the world be different if 3 million died instead of 6 million?
AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
>>
File: 14979871113500.png (312KB, 620x583px) Image search: [Google]
14979871113500.png
312KB, 620x583px
>>130998363
>being gassed in showers with delousing agents behind wooden doors
>being gassed on the spot without the gas chamber
>children lured into gas chambers with candy
>portable gas-on-the-go gas chambers in trucks
>jews being turned into lampshades and soap
>the holocaust rollercoaster
>>
>>130998067
i think it was the number my parents learned in school. i learned the 6 million and i would also never state otherwise in public desu
>>
>>130989957
>Its literally wrong NO MATTER WHAT you say

good summation of this thread, JIDF.
>>
If the roof holes were put there by soviets, do you mean they rebuilt the entire roof, complete with rebar bent to go around the holes, then blew it up?
Christ man that argument is full of holes
>>
>>130998586
Kikes are into some weird shit they call gematria
>>
File: holocaust giant electric chair.jpg (304KB, 1029x760px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust giant electric chair.jpg
304KB, 1029x760px
>>130998793
fucking holocaust denying antisemite!
>>
File: 1442793620281.png (547KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442793620281.png
547KB, 1366x768px
>>130998376
>The "5 million non-Jewish victims of the holocaust" was a arbitrarily chosen number
It was a lie sold fraudulently to the public by hoaxers. What else could they be lying about?
>>
File: Sex Changocaust.jpg (103KB, 295x673px) Image search: [Google]
Sex Changocaust.jpg
103KB, 295x673px
>>130998725
Oh it's fucking ridiculous what passes as "evidence" for the Holocaust.

>>130998793
>how exactly does one die from tickling?
I have no idea. But they did die!
>>
>>130998635
Theres tons of evidence.

The red cross did over 80000 autopsies on jews from death camps.
My poor grandparents, avi and Sara Sphinktorlikur were amongst those gassed and turned into lampshades and dildos.
>>
File: holocaust rollercoaster.jpg (401KB, 1548x1696px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust rollercoaster.jpg
401KB, 1548x1696px
>>130998850
Are you denying these things, you fucking antisemite??
>>
>>130996796

'Good goys'?
>>
>>130996684

Auschwitz-Birkenau was a dual purpose labor camp and extermination camp. Selektion at the train ramp was performed to weed out the old, the disabled, the moms with infants, little children, the sickly etc. and only healthy, young to early middle aged people were selected for labor. When the Frank family arrived, they were healthy and Anne and Margot weren't little kids anymore.
>>
File: NYT-Magazine-May-6th-1945.jpg (116KB, 465x655px) Image search: [Google]
NYT-Magazine-May-6th-1945.jpg
116KB, 465x655px
>>130998550
hope you are taking the piss now

look for that newspaper, there are people on youtube that went to the archive
>>
>>130998850
DONT FORGET TO HOLOCAUSTERU GOY
17 MILLION DIED ON IT
>>130998941
Hey, I'm a jew you antisemite
>>130998998
how many of these do you have.
>>
>>130998825
OK maybee it was 3 millions

Ok maybe ot was 600.000

Ok maybe it was 10.000 and they were typhoid victim

I hate jew almost as mich as chinese
>>
>>130998376
Why did revising the Auschwitz death toll by 3 million not affect the 6 million total?

How does

X + 2m;

X + 4m;

and X + 1.5m

all equal 6m at the same time?

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz:
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
http://mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Captain Bernard Clarke (interviewed by Rupert Butler):
>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

>Hellstorm (1:09:02)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
>>
>>130996649
He read the collected works of Primo Levy under her gaze
>>
>>130999150
So the holocoaster forked and the cars with healthy people took them to the camp, and the car with the sickly people dumped them straight into the ovens?
>>
Why didn't the Nazis use the already-constructed delousing tunnels built for train cars instead of building smaller, less efficient chambers?
>>
>>130999220
Its simple
They kept changing X
>>
File: hologas.jpg (8KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
hologas.jpg
8KB, 240x192px
>>130998850
heres how nazis did "on the spot gassings"

which were frequent
as told by my noble jewish ancesotrs
>>
File: holocaust victims.jpg (1MB, 3000x2341px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust victims.jpg
1MB, 3000x2341px
B-B-BUT LOOK AT ALL THESE DEAD JEWISH VICTIMS! HOW CAN YOU DENY THAT THESE PEOPLE WERE GASSED AND BURNED TO MAKE SURE THERE WERE ABSOLUTELY NO TRACES LEFT

...oh wait, these buildings are bombed out, and these people died from allied bombing raids. Whoops!
>>
>>130997580

The only retouching done here is:

- adding a dot to create the afro person's eye
- adding thigh lines to create the illusion of two legs

compare with the picture below the closeups and note how all that is missing.

you fell for a neo nazi hoax
>>
>>130999329
But only x. Not x1, x2, x3. Why america so bad at equation?
>>
>>130999150
>Auschwitz-Birkenau was a dual purpose labor camp and extermination camp
Now it wasn't. There is no evidence it was used as an extermination camp and overwhelming evidence that it was not.

>When the Frank family arrived, they were healthy and Anne and Margot weren't little kids anymore
Why did they send them all to hospital when they caught typhus if they were planning to exterminate them?
>>
>>130998365
>Also, I believe Poland has Holocaust denial laws. Enjoy prison.
never been to poland m8. not that my country is any better regarding holocaust denial.

>Congratulations. You're a holocaust denier just as much as if you said "The holocaust did not happen."
sounds scary, but in the eyes of many you are just as bad, provided they know the actual number taught is 6 million.
>>
File: 1498158090507.jpg (96KB, 638x710px) Image search: [Google]
1498158090507.jpg
96KB, 638x710px
If you factor in inflation, that's 81 MILLION JEWS!!
>>
File: 1300654861748.jpg (3KB, 136x131px) Image search: [Google]
1300654861748.jpg
3KB, 136x131px
>>130999337
I think they're treating lice.
>>
>>130999220
Jewish math, bro.
6 million - 2.5 million = 6 million
>>
File: auschwitz.jpg (148KB, 595x822px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz.jpg
148KB, 595x822px
>>130999019
red cross confirmed less than 300k deaths between all the concentrated before the official narrative kicked in, now they "admit" 6 million
>>
>>130976877
Archives, demographic studies ...
Gas/diseases/hunger/executions mostly. Every Jew that died is counted in the 6 million
6 million is the number of Jews that died. The total is about 10 million. Archives, demographic studies ...
It is very possible. Probably. I don't know.
It was not the German army. It was multiple police organizations (SS, einsatzgruppen, gestapo) ...
It was (at least in my highschool)
>>
Im laughing so hard I can barely steady the mouse to click update

Fuck its great to read /pol/ after a hard days work!
>>
>>130999485
DONT FORGET THE 8.1e47 JEWS WHO DIED GOY
>>
>>130998564

use your brain, bong. The openings were sealed for the duration of the gassing. If they were permanently sealed, only 1 gassing could happen per gas chamber for the entire war. You know exactly what he meant and you're playing dumb.
>>
File: Untitled.png (202KB, 1099x898px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
202KB, 1099x898px
>>130997429
uh huh.
>>
>>130999614
Jew death: 6.000.000
Everyobe else that make up larger groups: 5.000.000

Ask me why i do not believe jew lie
>>
File: 1459981493979.png (140KB, 720x776px) Image search: [Google]
1459981493979.png
140KB, 720x776px
>>130999614
>Archives
Such as?

>demographic studies
Demographic studies plainly show that the 6 million number cannot be true.

>>130987820
>>130988116
>>130989089
>>130989157
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11KB, 501x504px
this is now a merchant thread
>>
File: holomillions2e.png (85KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
holomillions2e.png
85KB, 1000x562px
>>130999584
Its more then six million
everybody knows that

what we will never know is the horror poor jews went through, masturbation machines, being turned into "bomb powder", heads kicked around like soccer balls, traincar after traincar going into ovens, blood used as a combustion agent, jews gassed with flea powder, fountains of blood spurting out of the ground, crematoriums with 15 or more bodies stuffed into an oven the size of a washing machine,

oh it was more then 6 million
way more
>>
File: Gasoline Powered Heart.jpg (649KB, 555x1692px) Image search: [Google]
Gasoline Powered Heart.jpg
649KB, 555x1692px
>>130999172
>how many of these do you have.
Article pics: 56
Books pics: 30
>>
>>130999753
Why using such a complicated and expensive method? How would the SS guards not be blown into pieces when they entered those chambers while smoking? (Said gas was explosive)
>>
>>130997614
doubt they were burning them to modern standards
>>130997580
think we'd need the original to see evidence of retouching
>In case anybody is still researching this and doesn't already know, the Dresden, OH train wreck of 1912 is a dead end. Whoever edited the Ghost Adventures piece used unrelated train wreck photos (in addition to the holocaust photo in question along with a Hiroshima nuking victim for some odd reason). If you do a google image search for "old train wreck" you will eventually come across the two other photos they used and neither are the 1912 Ohio wreck. There are pictures out there of the Ohio wreck and there is snow on the ground (because it was Winter) and the trees don't have any leaves.
who's hoaxing who?
>>
File: majdanek gas chamber 2.jpg (135KB, 1003x783px) Image search: [Google]
majdanek gas chamber 2.jpg
135KB, 1003x783px
>>130999753
Then why is there no cyanide in the walls or Prussian blue staining?
>>
>>131000000

ebin
>>
File: 1486618654830.jpg (74KB, 731x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486618654830.jpg
74KB, 731x508px
>>131000000
>>
File: 100% jew match - Copy.gif (120KB, 211x157px) Image search: [Google]
100% jew match - Copy.gif
120KB, 211x157px
>>130976877
To be completely honest with everyone, the jewish holocaust of WW2 is but a mere FOOTNOTE in the history of oppression that jews have faced at the hand of the evil white man.

This goes back thousands of years in history. Over 300 times the jews have been persecuted via eviction and/or pogrom. That's how malicious these whites are. And it's been much MUCH worse in the past.

Let me quote the Talmud, Gittin 57b:
>Emperor Hadrian . . . killed in Alexandria of Egypt sixty myriads on sixty myriads, twice as many as went forth from Egypt. . . . Emperor Vespasian . . . killed in the city of Bethar four hundred thousand myriads [4 billions], or as some say, four thousand myriads [40 millions]. ‘The hands are the hands of Esau:’ this is the Government of Rome which has destroyed our House and burnt our Temple and driven us out of our land.

And in Gittin 58a:
>There were four hundred synagogues in the city of Bethar, and in every one were four hundred teachers of children, and each one had under him four hundred pupils, and when the enemy entered there they pierced them with their staves, and when the enemy prevailed and captured them, they wrapped them in their scrolls and burnt them with fire.

Never forget the 40-4,000 million Jews who died at the hands of the Romans. Never forget the 64 million Jewish children who were burned alive wrapped in Torah scrolls.
This racism and oppression needs to stop, fellow whites!
>>
>>131000000
wowser...
>>
File: NoOneSuspectsTheDOG.gif (334KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
NoOneSuspectsTheDOG.gif
334KB, 500x375px
>>131000000
oh baby
>>
File: pepe final boss.png (80KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
pepe final boss.png
80KB, 600x563px
>>131000000
>Demographic studies plainly show that the 6 million number cannot be true.
>>
File: woops.png (1MB, 1428x895px) Image search: [Google]
woops.png
1MB, 1428x895px
>>130999161

nice try Juan, but I asked for originals from your first pic.

Yet here you are, giant mongoloid head and all, giving me a DIFFERENT image.

>>130994286
I am still waiting for those and I know you will fail pathetically.

>>130999161

The allegation made is that the famous Buchenwald photo shown to us, one that includes Elie Wiesel among the bunks, has actually been doctored, as an early newspaper clipping is shown where the inmate Simon Toncman in the foreground isn't visible at all. Was he added in retrospectively?

Interestingly, the opposite is the case, i.e. Simon Toncman was actually removed in the newspaper print due to the prude editor's squeamishness taking over his reporting of the holocaust when it comes to showing an emaciated, naked victim covering his modesty with some clothing. So much so, that in the supposedly original newspaper clipping, the first bunk post from the right (not visible in the photo with the inmate in the foreground) is actually missing its base, compared to the ones left of it.

I'll leave it to Sergey Romanov from the HC blog to debunk this:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2016/07/the-denier-logic-at-its-finest-famous.html

So while we have proof of a newspaper editor doctoring an original image available in an enlarged format in the archive, what exactly does this prove? If Toncman was added in, we would first have to find the original print of this famous photo without him (instead of just the pic in the newspaper), as well as the original photo where he has been taken from (so that he could be copy-pasted into the famous photo above), which also no denier has ever been able to find.

But the opposite is the case here: the foreground person was removed, so that the image would pass the censor.

>>130998962
>ignores my entire post

This is how revisionists operate when they don't like the answers to their questions.

>>130999220
Did the old sign say 4 million Jews? Exactly. It didnt.
>>
File: 1454346380118.jpg (942KB, 1616x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1454346380118.jpg
942KB, 1616x1282px
>>131000339
>whites are the ones who are evil

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend (((Michael (now Lord) Levy))).
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Immigration Minister (((Barbara Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', (((Lord Mandelson))) admits
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer (((Martin Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary (((Jack Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
http://www.haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
http://www.spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
>>
>>130999778
>Everyobe else that make up larger groups
Few slavs got deported, most of them died in their homeland. 28 million soviet died (soldiers and civilians), but relatively few in camps.
>>
>>131000000
Oy gevalt!
>>
>>130999773
Holy fuck dude

That was a post I made a couple of days ago.

Its my story, and he used it.
Not that I care, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all.

But no, you are talking to the one and only living grandchild of Avi Sphinktorlikur.

you see mane, in canada its illegal to deny the holocaust

so I dont deny it ... it happened .... in fact 60 million died
and of course I am personally affected by it
each of us has to fight back in our own way bro

but im happy to see someone plagiarise my work
>>
>>131000193
>doubt they were burning them to modern standards
So with older technology they didn't even complete the cremation process they've still not produced the tens of thousands of tons of remains of millions of people?

Come on!
>>
>>131000000
The Holocaust was a lie.
>>
File: 1472149635291.jpg (56KB, 552x615px) Image search: [Google]
1472149635291.jpg
56KB, 552x615px
>>131000000
>>
>>131000513
>gypsy
>white
lol
>>
File: The New York Times Magazine 01.jpg (163KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
The New York Times Magazine 01.jpg
163KB, 640x550px
>>131000511
>nice try Juan, but I asked for originals from your first pic.
Archive link right below the image.

You can see it for yourself from the NYT website.
>>
File: sanhedrin pepe.jpg (136KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
sanhedrin pepe.jpg
136KB, 655x650px
>>131000000
put me in the screencap
>>
File: 1486251010240.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1486251010240.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>131000000
We are all enlightened!
>>
>>131000000
No, this is wrong
>>
File: 1.jpg (98KB, 499x641px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
98KB, 499x641px
>>131000000
HOLOHOAX GET

(((THEY))) BTFO
>>
>>131000549
I appreciate your subversive redpilling tactics, leaf.
>>
File: 1497904836778.jpg (217KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497904836778.jpg
217KB, 1023x768px
>>131000000
SHINY AND CHROME
>>
File: 1445451197170.png (33KB, 218x210px) Image search: [Google]
1445451197170.png
33KB, 218x210px
>>131000000
>>
>>131000093
>Even babies were gassed on birth
KEK
Jews are pretty funny, honestly
>>
>>131000000
>Such as?
National archives of the US and Berlin archives. Look up what they used at the Nuremberg trial.
>>
File: 1494265296050.jpg (93KB, 360x549px) Image search: [Google]
1494265296050.jpg
93KB, 360x549px
>>131000000
DELET THIS
>>
>>131000514
how german dispose of bodies more efficiency than modern technology? I do not believe jew lies
>>
File: jxKnIP.jpg (254KB, 1278x981px) Image search: [Google]
jxKnIP.jpg
254KB, 1278x981px
>>130979718
>inb4 facts
The good guys lost and jews got to write the history books
>>
>>130980056
I guess the burning of Dresden, and the mass savagery of the Russians is acceptable to you because "tey wer notcees"
>>
File: Rajchmantestimony.png (87KB, 847x182px) Image search: [Google]
Rajchmantestimony.png
87KB, 847x182px
>>131000815

>discounting factual testimony

OY VEY
>>
>>131000000
This is all the proof I need that Kek is real and that he is here, with us, all of us. Life makes sense now.
>>
>>131000000
Good pic
>>
File: 1483560117973.jpg (62KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
1483560117973.jpg
62KB, 600x463px
>>131000770
>National archives of the US and Berlin archives. Look up what they used at the Nuremberg trial.
I can look it up myself and see that it's wrong and fraudulent.

>>130987820
>>130988116
>>130989089
>>130989157
>>
>>131000885
>250.000 bodies
>fire burned so intensely
someone should have told jew that bodies do not burn well
>>
>>131000000
holocaust confirmed worse than ever
131 million dead
>>
File: pepe_commando.jpg (50KB, 515x514px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_commando.jpg
50KB, 515x514px
>>131000770
it doesn't matter, KEK spoke, holocaust is a lie.

you're not welcome here

KEK just btfo'd your ass
>>
File: IRC letter.jpg (488KB, 688x973px) Image search: [Google]
IRC letter.jpg
488KB, 688x973px
>>130999307

straight into the gas chambers, yep. The only surviving children (photographed) in Auschwitz are the ones who were one of the last batches to enter the camp late 1944 onward.

>>130999428

Nice try. Nordhausen was not a concentration camp, but a Luftwaffe barracks with jail cells.

No denier has so far been able to present evidence that allied bombings affected jews in concentration camps negatively.

>>130999471
>nuh-uh no it wusnt!!111 no evidunce!!!

define what constitutes as evidence. I have testimony from victim and perpetrator, census, train logs in and out, documents, diary entries (Dr. Kramer) you have zilch evidence to prove nobody was gassed.

>>130999584
>red cross

The Red Cross never counted concentration camp dead, see letter.
>>
File: Shivitti - Ka Tzetnik.jpg (309KB, 1275x639px) Image search: [Google]
Shivitti - Ka Tzetnik.jpg
309KB, 1275x639px
>>131000758
That's nothing! You know those evil Nazi's forced Jews to eat Jewish babbies!?!

Oy vey...
>>
>>131001002

>blood lights on fire
>>
>>131000790
Based samurai is based
>>
File: 14919505244491B.png (63KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
14919505244491B.png
63KB, 634x566px
>>131000000
Oy Vey
>>
File: 1496989037702.jpg (8KB, 246x291px) Image search: [Google]
1496989037702.jpg
8KB, 246x291px
>>131000000
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>131000109

said gas is only explosive in concentrations beyond 56,000 ppm. 300ppm kills humans. Hence, no explosion and Leuchter is and remains a moron "engineer" who keeps talking nonsense.
>>
>>131001049
>human body is 70% petroleum
>>
File: Arnold Friedman Quote.jpg (185KB, 884x477px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold Friedman Quote.jpg
185KB, 884x477px
>>131001049
>>blood lights on fire
>>
File: 1434899725569.png (61KB, 2436x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1434899725569.png
61KB, 2436x1238px
>>131000000
>>
File: 5ca.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
5ca.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>131001127

Only jews though
>>
>>131001044
They probably just used stories of shit they perpetrated on the Russians and said the Germans did it to them.
>>
File: hologas7f7.jpg (149KB, 700x556px) Image search: [Google]
hologas7f7.jpg
149KB, 700x556px
I have plenty of pictorial evidence for "on-the-spot-gassings"
heres another one

see the look of sheer terror on the poor jews face

this could possibly be the last known picture of my poor dear grandma, Bubbe, Sara Sphinktorlikur.
Her only crime was owning a small childrens modelling magazine in berlin.

Fuckin nazis gassed her.
>>
>>131001127

Why do you think they created the petrodollar?
>>
>>131001002
they used the blood as fuel to ignite the fires you fucking antisemite
>>
>>131001228
>Sphinktorlikur
kek
>>
File: Men Won't Burn Without Women.jpg (191KB, 553x495px) Image search: [Google]
Men Won't Burn Without Women.jpg
191KB, 553x495px
>>131001127
Men won't burn without the women doe.
>>
File: 1498168112781.jpg (94KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498168112781.jpg
94KB, 400x400px
>>131000000

HOLOHOAX BUSTED, SIX DIGIT!!!

RIP
>>
>>131000231

Duration of the gassing is <20 mins. Already explained the time difference earlier. Try improving on your questions next time.
>>
>>131001256

>people in the 40's actually bought this

And they say we're dumb now.
>>
File: 79098057.gif (179KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
79098057.gif
179KB, 126x126px
>>131000000

Holy fuck
>>
>>131001033
>define what constitutes as evidence
Mass graves, planning documents and orders, any forensic evidence at all.

>you have zilch evidence to prove nobody was gassed
Please see.

>>130986050
>>130986255
>>130996684
>>130990665
>>
>>131001369
what is duration of burning body?
>>
File: Blood Factory.jpg (591KB, 1179x795px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Factory.jpg
591KB, 1179x795px
>>131001173
It's like a really fucked up game of telephone

First someone says
>I got a bloody nose
It eventually turns into
>MUH BLOOD FACTORY
>>
>>130976877
This thread should last forever. Shame it has to be pruned.
>>
File: Cremation.png (509KB, 1407x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Cremation.png
509KB, 1407x1668px
>>131001469
>what is duration of burning body?
>>
>>131001369
Constantly, thousands of Jews at a time for years on end. Where is the Prussian blue staining and cyanide? Where are the mass graves?
>>
File: 1498034180746.png (582KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
1498034180746.png
582KB, 1350x620px
>>131000000
uh oh
>>
File: holoweisel.jpg (78KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
holoweisel.jpg
78KB, 721x721px
>>131001238
not only that
but a kosher jew can be up to 95% petroleum
>>
>>131001383
I think this is a case where the cynicism of our generation is a benefit. People back then were more trusting because they were more trustworthy.
>>
>>131001033
>holohoax believer asking for evidence of something

wew. Yeah, okay. The entire nation of germany was falling apart. I'm sure they totally made sure to keep those work camps running in tip top shape even as their country was getting gangbanged from both sides. I'm sure this in no way at all impacted the situations at those """death camps"""
>>
>>131001571
all you have to do to realize jew lies is look at evidence with open mind
>>
File: 1411322085232.gif (18KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
1411322085232.gif
18KB, 500x734px
How come Israel does not acknowledge the Armenian genocide tho?
>>
>>131001673

What I don't get to begin with.

If they meant to exterminate jews, why would they feed them?

If they were meant to be laborers, why would they use jews and gypsies (the two worst laboring races on the face of the planet).
>>
>>131001626
>the fiery altar upon which the history of our people and the future of mankind were meant to be sacrificed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the original meaning of holocaust is "whole burnt offering", a type of jewish sacrificial ritual.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(sacrifice)#Jewish_sacrifice
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnt_offering_(Judaism)
Easy to connect the dots on this one.

Also, keep in mind that it's strange how he says "and the future of mankind" there. It's because jews see themselves as the only members of mankind, and all other races are just lowly cattle goyim meant to serve the chosenites.
>>
>>131001462

please see my responses to what you claim to be "evidence that gassings did not occur"

>inb4 see my responses to ur responses

then see mine to your responses to my responses to your claims.
Thread posts: 419
Thread images: 161

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.