[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is glyphosate the new DDT? is food an overlooked method (((they)) use?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

is glyphosate the new DDT?
is food an overlooked method (((they)) use?
>>
>>130953221
>>
>>130953275
>>
>>130953351
>>
>>130953409
>>
>>130953450
>>
>>130953275
>>130953351
>>130953221
>>130953409
>>130953450
>>130953475

source: http://jeffreydachmd.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Genetically-engineered-crops-glyphosate-deterioration-health-United-States-Swanson-J-Organic-Systems-2014.pdf
>>
>>130953221
So your graph says that they've upped the % of glyphosate by 7500 times and the thyroid cancer rate has increased by 2.5 times?
>>
>>130953221
striking correlations. saved all images, ty anon
>>
>>130953221
Some people have know about this for many years anon
>>
File: 1498061376179.png (8KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498061376179.png
8KB, 600x500px
>>130955238
How is this overlooked by the public?
I found this (not 100% convinced, not from a reputable source but... ) the cancer rate trend fits pretty well with the previous images from the journal of organic systems.

What's interesting is smoking is at an all time low yet cancer is steadily increasing, food is all I can imagine.

At this rate everybody we know will have one form of cancer by the end of our lives.
>>
File: truth.jpg (110KB, 999x400px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
110KB, 999x400px
I'm sitting here eating a big bowl of salad, all from greens in my garden, which was grown with no chemical or artificial fertilizers/pesticides. All natural and sustainable ways. This shit is why I started growing my own food.

ECO-FASCISM WHEN?
>>
>>130956627
I don't know man. I started looking into pesticides like 13 years ago. Turns out glyphosate has never been tested for toxicity. I was like what? Then you find out that Monsanto basically owns the FDA and shit because of the revolving door. There's even a quote from a Monsanto rep where he says that no one could say glyphosate was toxic because there was never a study. Then I lost my shit. I literally tape signs that say "cancer" or "breast cancer" to the Roundup displays when they trot that shit out every spring. Home depot manager once caught me, just nodded.
>>
>>130957652

I shit in your garden after ploughing your daughters
>>
>>130957652
i'm interested in doing this. How efficient is it? Does your garden provide you with a decent supply of food all year round, or do you still have to buy from stores?
>>
>>130958197
I live in a northern climate so I have to deal with winters. As of now I don't have enough space to properly can and preserve food to last me through the winter 100% so during the cold months I do more store shopping for food. But during the spring through fall I have continuous harvests, and I give a lot away because when you set up your garden correctly you get a ton of food. For beginners I say read through Mel Barholomew's "Square Foot Gardening" to learn how to grow a lot in small spaces. Start composting ASAP. Read about Permaculture and Hugelkulture and companion planting. I combined all of these principles and my garden operates with little maintenance. I plant to attract predator bugs to take care of smaller pest bugs that eat plants and rarely ever have bug problems. It's not too hard once you get it all up and started. I have been doing this for 4 years now. Learning to grow your own food is a basic human skill everyone should know.
>>
>>130959381
very helpful, thanks anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.