[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

London Attack was an Accident

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 60

File: Darren.jpg (40KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
Darren.jpg
40KB, 810x539px
I have been paying attention to this London so called "terror attack" and looking at the information so far. I'm thinking this might have been an accident for the following reasons:

>1.) Witnesses reported hearing screeching. If a person is trying to kill people, why would he be attempting to stop the vechile.

>2.) Reports say he the driver stopped his vehicle and got out of the vehicle. Why would a person purposefully hit a bunch of people and get out of the car unarmed only to get his ass beat by the mob? Which is what happened.

>3.) "An eyewitness told BuzzFeed News that the suspect shouted “I want to kill all Muslims as he was being detained.” This is only one person who says this. His interview also seems to have some mild inconsistencies. Despite all the video recorded by people at the scene, there is no evidence of him shouting such things or laughing and blowing kisses as another witness stated.

>4.) I saw a video of a reporter interviewing people at the scene (if I run across it again, I will post it in the comments). Muslims were coming up to the reporter doing the interview and aggressively telling him that he better report it as a terrorist attack, and not as the person being drunk, mentally ill, or any other narrative.
Anybody notice any other abnormalities in this situation?

This could be just like the Muslim girl in Virginia who was killed that people assumed was a hate crime, when it was actually a Hispanic guy who killed her due to a road rage altercation.
>>
Rush Limbaugh mentioned today that it may be a hoax. He was only going 2 mph and eye witnesses say the muzzies were trying to get in front of it. He was on the radio an hour ago saying this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4woZviJQjL0
>>
because being a white man he still had humanity even when driven to the point of wanting to kill people, our biggest weakness has always been our morals and our sense of pity for those lesser than us
>>
>>130551193

More accidents please.
>>
>>130551193
Great post OP, I also felt this way it was so messed up. The Imam who was like 'don't kill this man we need him' of course if it wasn't an accident you couldn't quell a crowd that easily.

There wasn't footage and Muslims are infamous about lying about everything, we can't just take everything at face value.

Can't wait for this guy to be raped to death in prison because the media jumped all in on the #whitescanbeterroriststoo bandwagon. Fuck this gay Earth.
>>
File: Free Darren Osborne.png (451KB, 743x494px) Image search: [Google]
Free Darren Osborne.png
451KB, 743x494px
>>
>>130551793

exactly. When you watch events that take place in certain Muslim countries, they will spin stuff with lies purposefully, because the agenda means more than reality.

One problem is, politicians in London already spoke out before the facts and labeled it a terror attack. Also, there would be a Muslim outrage if what really happened isn't what they wanted, and London does its best to appease their Muslim communities and not offend them.
>>
I would sign this.
really sounds fishy as fuck and would absolutely fit into their "muslims are the most terror victims on earth" without mentioning that it is because of other muslims narrative from last week
>>
File: dale.png (137KB, 368x279px) Image search: [Google]
dale.png
137KB, 368x279px
>>130551193

how long before we find out his brakes failed?
>>
File: dvpng.png (321KB, 896x662px) Image search: [Google]
dvpng.png
321KB, 896x662px
What happens when it is proven that this attack technically caused 0 casualties?
>>
Doesn't really explain why he was blowing kisses to the crowd when police were hauling him off.

As far as the screeching, he probably just started to pussy out and try to stop at the last minute.
>>
>>130555568
>Doesn't really explain why he was blowing kisses to the crowd when police were hauling him off.
Proof of this? All I saw was a panicked drunk man being shuffled around.
>>
have we forgotten wikileaks has proved the feds can hijack and control vehicles.
>>
>>130551193
last night I saw mention of witnesses stating 2 other people got out of the van.

Osborne looks sweaty, confused. Probably drugged.

look at the angle he turned left compared to the claim he was going something like 50 mph

he is a patsy
>>
>>130551193
Bump for justice
>>
>>130551193

It's extremely fishy, doesn't fit the characterisation of a planned revenge attack
>>
we need the CCTV footage.
Being London in Britbongistan on a main street near a mosque there has to be footage of it.
>>
>>130551193
"I want to kill all Muslims."

Come on, just admit it's terrorism.
>>
>>130555568

With ALL the people with phone cameras and media cameras, somehow NONE of them caught this on tape. I saw one video of him mouthing something when detained that maybe somebody might try to flip, but no real evidence of any of this. Which makes you wonder.
>>
>>130557021

>I want to kill all muslims
>doesn't kill any directly
>>
Media response instant and seamless. Compare that to the breaking story of the Manchester 'incident'
>>
>>130556130
Just watched Fast & Furious 8. They remote controlled a shit ton of cars in NYC. I know it's a movie but damn it was cool & the timing was awesome. Wikileaks made it seem real!
>>
>>130555447
Wait, the only casualty was the guy who was already being treated before the collision?
>guy has heart attack
>dies
>van accident
>muslims blame van accident on his death
>>
>>130557308

Yeah the immediate labeling of 'terrorist attack' when it was still a breaking story and 1 person indirectly died is a complete joke
>>
File: 1387677910306.jpg (21KB, 301x309px) Image search: [Google]
1387677910306.jpg
21KB, 301x309px
I'm not fine. I am angry and afraid. It's too hot and there are niggers. They do rude little acts constently, constently everyday and little by little i feel murder.
Fucking arrest me.
>>
>>130557021
>I want to kill all Muslims
Because that what the average person says in such a situation and not a buzzfeed reporter like beautiful Joe Bernstein
(Buzzfeed is who attained that "quote" from one witness)
>>
>>130551193
>Implying the UK Government didnt give his family money for doing this so everyone will focus on this white dude instead of the real threat
>>
Just saw a report that interviewed his neighbors and apparently his kids play with the muslim kids & the adults all like each other. They were shocked & do not understand why he would do this.

I also watched skynews live last night with that reporter interviewing the witnesses. The calm mulim kept saying the reporter better say he was not drunk or ill. That he did it on purpose, then some irate little rat looking muslim was in the back ground screaming "It was a terrorist attack! It better be reported that way!"

The reporter kept having to tell the rat dude to wait his turn and quiet down. At one point I thought for sure the reporter was about to be mobbed by the religion of peace brothers, they were getting very pushy
>>
>>130551193
He'll probably be killed in prison. How pathetic that country has become. From the British Empire to inbred shitskins blowing up, running over, and raping their citizens.
>>
>>130551193
Sadiq Khan did not hesitate to call it a terrorist attack like he usually does. This makes me think it was just an accident like drunk driving.
>>
>1.) Witnesses reported hearing screeching. If a person is trying to kill people, why would he be attempting to stop the vechile.

Just because the tires are screeching, that does not mean that the vehicle brakes are working. Acceleration and drifting can cause the same effect.
>>
>>130551193
>>
In this video he appears to wave inside the van

https://youtu.be/q-UTXf8zS08

I did think it very strange that the van had come to a stop parked just around a corner, that it couldn't have been going very fast.
>>
File: shhhhh-and-carry-on.png (37KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
shhhhh-and-carry-on.png
37KB, 600x700px
Shhhhh!
Don't tell anyone the one dead guy was having a heart attack. The worshippers were blocking traffic and the White truck guy tried to turn around get around traffic. The worshippers tried to block the truck and got hurt. the truck driver stopped because someone got injured and worshippers jumped on him. The guy having the heart attack died. They cant let the story out because it goes against the narrative.
>>
It was an accident, the Muslims are just trying to incite terrorism as usual.
>>
>>130557651

He is officially charged with murder attempted murder and a bunch of terrorist related charges.

The article also said the guy was on the ground getting treated for something(didnt say heart attack, but every where else did) and he got better, then was hit by the truck. lol

How do you "get better" on scene if its a heart attack. They really want to pin murder on him.
>>
Where's the CCTV footage?
>>
the only thing I am curious about is why was he in a rental van?
>>
>>130557719
Just kill some nigger or shitkins

JUST DO IT
>>
>>130557876
lol watch the white boys here whine and moan when muslims murder him in lockup. too scared to actually do anything so you faggots come here and complain.

suffer white boys. you deserve it.
>>
>>130558036
it's like the police and the suspect were transported to iraq or something, why did they guy drive through a muslim area anyway?
>>
>>130557978

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WHAT
>>
Some of the "injured" are just in it for insurance fraud.
>>
File: no one will ever believe you.jpg (10KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
no one will ever believe you.jpg
10KB, 200x251px
I admit it looks fishy, but it was at Finsbury Park mosque.

Loads of jihadis have been radicalised there.

If he is just super unlucky, then fuck me sorry but...
>>
They reported that the people outside were chanting. Maybe their chants were like a sirens call, so beautiful the driver was drawn to them.
>>
>>130558200
This
>>
>>130558036
Are there any pics of the van? Is it badly damaged?
>>
>>130551193
It's gotten to the point that anytime and any Muslim gets killed it must be a hate crime because reasons

Liberal logic
>>
>>130558036

that is very weird he waves
>>
>>130557021
Mowing down Muslim invaders is an act of self defence
>>
>>130558213
yeah, i think that would clear a lot up .
if he had a legitimate reason for being in London and the truck then it was an accident
>>
>>130558070
after all the info on this guy coming out from his neighbors & stuff, I 100% believe you. This sounds like the most plausible choice. That fucking sucks that this guy is going to get railroaded. Fucking scumbags man.
>>
>>130558139
just because wou get charged with terrorism doesn't mean you actually did it. I guess in silence in some time they will free him from charges but then no muslim wants to talk about it anymore. We have to challenge them now with it
>>
>>130558242
Get lynched faggot. I'm in the USA, so if a shitskin tries something, he'll be getting a 230g hollow point in his brain
>>
File: darren osborne.jpg (317KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
darren osborne.jpg
317KB, 1600x900px
>>130558421
Witnesses Of London Mosque Attack Say They Saw Second And Possibly A Third Person Exit Van

people said this last night. 2 separate witnesses said that
>>
>>130558385
someone else myabe bollocks but said the muslims were blocking the road, which they do as they abandon their cars and walk in the road close to prayer time, the driver was pissed and pissed off tried to get around them, they started ackbaring and one guy had a heart attack.
he muslims surrounded him and he treid to drive off then crashed, then they beat him until the police arrived.
>>
File: IMG_20170619_141622.jpg (181KB, 1416x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170619_141622.jpg
181KB, 1416x1200px
>>130551193
>>
Did vanguy make a statement yet?
>>
>>130558618
Really makes you think
>>
>be white terrorist
>swerve into group of people
>stop car and get out
>guy who was already dying dies and is claimed to be a victim
>>
>>130558590

that is why witness testimony is retarded. Witnesses always think there are more people for whatever reason in every event.
>>
>>130558552
I don't think he did it on purpose either. This really sucks. I hope they do the right thing, but chances are they wont
>>
>>130558070
Fucking this

I read the reports that the Satan worshippers were helping someone who "fainted".

You're story sounds about right

That mosque is a hotbed of extremism and they would love for this to be proof of inncocent muzzies attached by crusaders

Why is the government helping this false narrative?
>>
>>130551193

are you retarded? i have seen the video of him waving and blowing kisses today on the news you absolute dumb american cunt
>>
>>130558712
really gets the foreign zooming
>>
1. witnesses Report of three men in the van = False
2. witnesses report guys got out of the van and stabbed people = False
3. witnesses report he was screaming he wanted to kill muslims = video says that's false
>>
>>130558759
Yes but it goes against the narrative so it could be helpful
>>
>>130558844
source
>>
>>130558844
Holy digits checked

Link?
>>
>>130558613
makes sense. Have they said how many were injured? I only hear about the heart attack guy. How many still in the hospital? We have seen what a truck that size does to people as it drives into a crowd of people.

The muslims are pig liars!!!! And Pig fuckers
>>
Isn't London full of cameras? Where is the recording of the happening?
>>
>>130551471
Seriously? Very unlike Rush to enter "tinfoil hat" territory.
>>
File: 1497434894357.jpg (26KB, 326x238px) Image search: [Google]
1497434894357.jpg
26KB, 326x238px
>>130558891
oh well I guess you were there and are a big expert on everything
>>
>>130558523
>3

I saw a pic with the back of the van loaded with chairs. A row of chairs. Maybe he went to pick them up with two others? What kind of job does he have?
>>
>>130558975
Wave is
>>130558036
@ 1:04

Not sure if the wave is really that strange seeing as the street is filled with a mob that probably want to kill him. It's cheeky though.
>>
>>130558844
Go bend over and take some more muslim loads
>>
>>130558844
post sauce then you fucking nimrod
>>
>>130559059

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/finsbury-park-mosque-terror-attack-latest-suspect-blew-kiss-video-filmed-blowing-kiss-laughing-calm-a7796926.html
>>
Yeah he was either impaired or maybe it was road rage. But doesn't sound like a preplanned attack. 3rd world Muslims don't respect road or traffic rules, they have a huge fucking persecution complex and will lie to gain any advantage.
>>
>>130559310
Archived that https://archive.is/GfCbu
>>
A white Brit goes on a killing rampage and all of a sudden it's a false flag once again.
4chan will never change

The guy killed one and injured more than 10 ordinary Muslims. According to many witnesses, he shouted that he wants to kill every Muslim.

His intention was to harm and kill Muslims. If that's not a hate crime or terrorism then tell me what's it then?

It doesn't matter how much you guys try to spin and twist it.

This guy is a white supremacist terrorist
>>
>>130551193
>blowing kisses as another witness stated

I saw a video claiming this, didn't see anything in the video.
>>
File: 1497555372607.png (482KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497555372607.png
482KB, 900x900px
>>130551193
why don't one of you niggers bring up a map and show exactly where the truck was driving

>Witnesses on scene say that Osborne was driving down the street at around 50 mph when his van swerved and hit a group of pedestrians that were tending to a man that fainted. Some people on the sidewalk were coming from Tarawih, prayers that are performed for Ramadan, mosque officials said.
>>
>>130559216
the London Bridge van had chairs in the the back too.
>>
>>130551193

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Remember the "hands up don't shoot" guy? Only one witness said that, the thug's friend. Nothing supported it. The physical evidence showed the rest of his story was a lie (claiming his friend was shot in the back when the shots are clearly from the front).

Hands up don't shoot lives on to this day. It was debunked by evidence, it was established a lie in court. Doesn't matter. Only the media hype matters. People still think the fucker was innocent. Just like they think the Zimmerman trial in any way supported Trayvon.

So even if we do find out this was a legitimate accident, there will be no reflection or correction. It will be established as a white hatecrime and referred to years after as such.

We live in a time where it's easier than ever to look up facts and yet nobody does it. This is why society will fail.
>>
>>130558421
This is best scene footage and the van doesn#t look badly damaged if at all, the place it stopped is just around a corner

With regards to the wave he may have been testing the cuffs to see if he could still wiggle his fingers, but it looks dodgy
>>
>>130558702
>vanguy
>statement
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>130551193
Muslims are sneaky fuckers never believe them
>>
>>130558558
>230 grains
Jesus what are you shooting? I'm mostly a rifle guy but even my heaviest 8mm mauser is 200g
>>
>>130558036

This looks like a scene in Islamabad

Muslims are fucking animals that don't believe in the rule of law
>>
lad lives down the road from me, AMA
>>
>>130559110
>Have they said how many were injured?
10 injured, 2 of them in critical state.
>>
>>130559407
Good. We need right wing terrorism to push back against shitskin terrorism.
>>
>>130559440

No, bags of gravel I thought
>>
>>130559537

Forgot vid!

https://youtu.be/f5iS-vtqH98
>>
>>130559216

can we confirm chairs?
>>
>>130559407
How do you know that?
>>
>>130559557
45 ACP. I'm a rifle guy too but obviously can't conceal one when out in public.
>>
>>130559640

i'll dive in to it.
>>
>>130558838
>Why is the government helping this false narrative?
I'm not saying it's internet regulation.
But it's internet regulation
>>
>>130559609
And like 3 or 4 office chairs as well
>>
>>130558865
really gets the engine roaring
>>
>>130559249
If it was an accident, and he tried to do the right thing by stopping, etc. only to be surrounded and threatened by a literal mob of savages all filming him, then yeah, he might be in a bit of a piss taking mood.
>>
File: bog boyz.jpg (204KB, 751x1082px) Image search: [Google]
bog boyz.jpg
204KB, 751x1082px
>>130551193
The van had a rental van logo on it from a rental service in Pontyclun, a village in Wales almost four hours away from Finsbury Park.
>>
>>130559520
this probably won't even be the worst right attack this year. if it is then that will be pretty hilarious considering he only killed one muslim
>>
>>130559310

that's the same stupid video I saw. It just looks he does a upward nod to the media camera and moves his mouth. Even the article says APPEARS...because they know it is stretching shit. The wave appears legit though.
>>
Even if he is innocent and it is just an accident and was not intentional, the UK govt will NEVER admit to it in order to please their Muzzie pets. They will bend over and let them go in dry over this, and the driver of the van will take the fall for it, whether he wants to or not. He will rot in prison because virtue signalling to a muzzie invasion force taking over your country is more important that your own countrymen.
>>
>>130558891
((they want to start a race war)))
>>
>>130559407
>he shouted that he wants to kill every Muslim.
according to muslim eyewitnesses, no vid of him doing that

>His intention was to harm and kill Muslims.
was it muslims streaming out off a mosque in london expect the traffic to stop and let them walk across the road, he wasn't from london so wasn't used to that.

> If that's not a hate crime or terrorism then tell me what's it then?
This was a road accident pure and simple, why else would he drive into a side street and park up
>>
Absolutly no damage to the front of the van.
>>
If it was an accident what was he doing with a hired van over 100km away from home and so late at night?
>>
>>130559407

you have to wait for REAL facts firsts and hard evidence. You probably still think George Zimmerman is guilty and it was Trayvon screaming on tape.
>>
>>130559636
so how did Jason Bourne drive 50 mph down the street and hook a hard left around the corner and keep momentum
>>
>>130559745
Right on man. Feels good to be well armed.
>>
>>130558036
kek, when the alleged terrorist is the most civilized one. Even said goodbye
>>
>>130551193
There are Muslims everywhere on the streets of London you cannot help but hit a few during a car crash.
>>
>>130560063
Some people do something called "work"
>>
File: 1441768378651.png (2MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1441768378651.png
2MB, 768x1024px
So if this is a false flag, is the intent to generate muslim backlash since ramadan is ending?
>>
Is there any footage of the victims? Or the van's final position?
>>
>>130551193

>This could be just like the Muslim girl in Virginia who was killed that people assumed was a hate crime, when it was actually a Hispanic guy who killed her due to a road rage altercation.

Source?

Peeps like Mona Eltahawy on Twitter have been relentlessly shilling it as a deliberate attack by whitey.
>>
false flag boys .,
>>
>>130559407
You're making him sound much better than he actually was.

It can't even be considered a "killing rampage" because he didn't even kill anyone. The one person died from a completely unrelated health problem.

Will he be found guilty? Most likely, yes. But that's only because it fits the globalist narrative, not because he necessarily intended to cause actual harm.
>>
File: Terror29-17VanPic3.jpg (959KB, 2281x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Terror29-17VanPic3.jpg
959KB, 2281x3508px
>>130559809
yep both
>>
>>130558618
>>130557978
Was he radicalised by his wife's son?
>>
>Muslim keeps the van going till it can't anymore, then goes out and starts shooting and stabbing people.
An individual, #notallmuslims!
>Englishman stops the van after hitting some people, gets out only to get lynched by the mob
Xenophobia and nationalist on the rise, how do we stop the Alt-Right?
>>
>>130559827

I've seen this when somebody accidentally hits a nog. They try to be a decent person and not flee the scene, but then get attacked by a mob.
>>
>>130560035
FALSE FLAG
>>
File: jero.jpg (165KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
jero.jpg
165KB, 600x338px
Looks familiar
>>
>>130557021
Got any video proof of this.
>>
So he became a terrorist by accident
>>
>>130559407
>A white Brit goes on a killing rampage and all of a sudden it's a false flag once again.
>4chan will never change

If you haven't noticed, every attack is a false flag according to /pol/
>>
>>130560297
Thank you for not being lazy like me :)
>>
>>130559407
>killing rampage
>kills not even one person even after stepping out of the van
>>
>>130560063
Maybe he was helping one of his student-aged kids move? The van apparently a Welsh rental.
>>
>>130560063
More like, if it was a "terrorist attack" why would he drive 100km from home, on the off chance he can swerve into a few Muslims?
>>
>>130558590
Van is in a very good state for
>50mph

Pic related was from London Bridge, also going 50mph. Even then, I doubt they were going that speed when they hit the fence since they had planned to exit the vehicle and a concussion wouldn't help them in any way.
>>
>>130560032

However, if the was shouting he wanted to kill and harm all Muslims, why is it in the video when he is put inside the police van, you have Muslims screaming "Why did you do this?"
>>
File: fidel-castro11.jpg (42KB, 372x283px) Image search: [Google]
fidel-castro11.jpg
42KB, 372x283px
>>130551193

>I'm thinking this might have been an accident for the following reasons:

Internet detective...

Srsly /pol/, what a lame attempt to spin that shit.
>>
>>130560307
>Osborne was reportedly born in Singapore and his mother, sister and nephew live in Weston-super-Mare. According to neighbors, Osborne lived with his partner Sarah Andrews — a chef at a pub — for some time, but they separated recently.

I just know there is foster kid uncle touching stuff going on there just like James T. Hodkinson
>>
>>130560297

wow. I believe it were the same chairs. Shame I saw it in the middle of the night on the toilet half sleep-drunk. I believe it was on twitter. All picture that they show now are pictures taken from above.
>>
File: 1477332868388.webm (2MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477332868388.webm
2MB, 222x400px
The big problem with this is the guy is still alive. We could hear his side of it, BUT if his side of the story was he was drunk, accidentally hit one and the rest chimped out killing the one he hit doing Sharia CPR then beating the shit out of him, that narrative will be buried hard. Too many people have a boner for their 1st white terrorist committing a hate crime to let this go.
>>
Must have been the worst night
>Have accident because muzzies block the road
>Mob attacks you
>Become labeled terrorist
>Internet gets regulated because of it
>>
>>130560297
>>130560035

VERY SAVED
>>
>>130560035

those seats are probably the reasons dumb witnesses though there were two more people.
>>
I am starting to believe less and less that this was an attack.

This is a terrorist training mosque that has "reformed" and now is doing the play the victim game. A jihadist is still offered a whorehouse paradise if he jumps in front of a van to further the cause of jihad.

You have so much psyop in here, the imams say they "stopped mob rule" from killing him, playing the hero.

I call bullshit.
>>
>>130551193

You've obviously never been to a sideshow. The dude was probably just trying to maximize his kill streak.
Let Traxamillion drop some knowledge on ya bitch ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4d7UwaNrIQ
>>
>>130558618
DELET THIS
>>
File: srsly it's true cat crow.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
srsly it's true cat crow.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
>>130551471

>Rush Limbaugh mentioned today that it may be a hoax.
>the muzzies were trying to get in front of it

Sure kid, the people jumped in front of a van so they could blame it on the white devils. Are you from Deliverance?
>>
Lol at this quote, literally making it up as they go:

A witness, Abdikadar Warfa, told the Guardian he and and others caught hold of the van driver, who threw kicks and punches as he tried to escape.

He tried to run away, he tried to escape. Some people were hitting him. He was fighting to run away.

I heard the sound of the van crashing. One person was under the van, some were run over. My friend said he had to lift the van. I was busy with a man who tried to escape. My friend said he said some words, but I didn’t hear it.

>My friend said he had to lift the van.
>>
File: christianimageboard.png (328KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
christianimageboard.png
328KB, 720x525px
>>130551471
>eye witnesses say the muzzies were trying to get in front of it
i believe this. What Americans and Europeans dont understand is that mulsim have no nationalism and are RELIGIOUS. We have religion, which we value. But they are like our mormons, witnesses, or amish are, but are militarized. They have no value for life because of it. They think its all a game where theyre trying to get nonmuslim people in trouble, like bratty children.
>>
>>130560551
He didn't shout "Kill all muslims".. he shouted "Kill me" in a sarcastic way.
>>
FALSE FLAG THE FRONT OF THE VAN IS UNDAMAGED
>>
>>130551193
>the suspect shouted “I want to kill all Muslims as he was being detained.”

Don't worry they'll find numerous witness who can back that up like they did with Jo Cox. You know when two people heard him say "Death to traitors, Britain first". One of them was a mile and a half away and the other heard it second hand from someone who heard it on twitter. They were your (((eyewitnesses))).
>>
>>130560627
this, I don't understand why people take it as terrorist attack and at same time they have more than 2 braincells while the guy himself did not make a statement yet
>>
>>130560724
>maximise kill streak
>no kills at all
>also brake to kill more people with a car, a MOVING OBJECT.
fuck off nigger
>>
>>130560262

Google Muslim Virgina. It even has the arrest pic of the Hispanic that did it and police looked into and determined it that it was was related to an altercation with her and a group of her friends and not a hate crime.

Also, who is Mona Elthawy?
>>
File: 1497497736535.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497497736535.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>>130560748
They want to make the Imam rescue look heroic and noble. They will keep calling him a HERO
>>
>>130560095

I don't think he'd take that corner at more than 30 mph in that size van, doesn't appear to have been charged with speeding either, and why pull off the main road in the first place when it was a dead end.
>>
>>130558070
THIS IS CLEARLY FAKE NEWS OF COURSE YOU ALL KNOW THE RELIGION OF PEAS WOULD NEVER MUSHY NEXT TO CHIPS AND COD.
>>
>>130560297

Which attack is this from? The ones the Muslims did or the whitey did?
>>
>>130553878
this

muslims get pissed off with the reporting if its all like
>"YOU ONLY CALL IT A TERROR ATTACK IF MUSLIMS CAUSED IT, HUH??"

so to appease them, they'l be very quick to call it terror every time someone gets jo-coxed by a solo loon, or when shit like van-man happen.

they classified it a terror attack within minutes. it takes hours to get all the details on an event like this .often even days.
>>
nah its not his fault. He lost his license in the past for drunk driving. He recently got it back and went through a driving course most likely slightly buzzed. His driving instructor was from the religion of peace. Most likely he saw his driving instructor coming out of the mosque and wanted to impress him with what he learned and getting back on the road again.
>>
>>130560743
How is that not highly believable? Do you know anything about muslims or do you just read Salon articles all day? Neck yourself, Muslim/Kike lover.
>>
File: mudslime_impaled.gif (2MB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
mudslime_impaled.gif
2MB, 500x206px
>>130551193
>>130559422
>driving down the street at around 50 mph when his van swerved and hit a group of pedestrians that were tending to a man that fainted
>50 mph
>no one died
>10 sandcoons injured
According to the British government
>If someone is hit by a car at 40 mph they are 90% likely to be killed.
>If someone is hit by a car at 30 mph they are 50% likely to be killed.
>If someone is hit by a car at 20 mph they are 10% likely to be killed.
source http://www.safespeed.org.uk/killspeed.html
So this was some kind of rammadonadon miracle? I smell bullshit
>>
>>130560980
the redit spacing gives u away
>>
>>130558036
>fotage of London
>1 sentence in the entire video is in English
London is kill.
>>
>>130560931

But she was kidnapped or something?

She's some SJW type on Twitter
>>
File: 1492957065632.jpg (155KB, 614x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1492957065632.jpg
155KB, 614x1214px
>>130560751

>i believe this

You are an American. You're an idiot by default. You'll believe anything.
>>
>>130560924
yeah the retard should've taken some sideshow classes in the Yay Area. you sound like you could use some too
>>
>>130560934
>don't lynch people
>get called a hero
the bar is so fucking low for them
>>
>>130561146
fuck off you stupid cunt.

and you could at least show your flag you worthless coward shit
>>
File: IMG_2447.jpg (187KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2447.jpg
187KB, 960x639px
>>130559407
>If that's not a hate crime or terrorism then tell me what's it then?
Mowing down Paki invaders is an act of self defence, not terrorism
>>
If it was really a terrorist revenge attack he would have had a knife in the van like they did t b h
>>
>>130551193
I knew the van on Mirage was overpowered.
>>
>gets in an accident
>pulls over because that is what you do when there is an accident
>gets mobbed by mudslimes, accusing him of trying to kill mudslimes
>says "I wasn't trying to kill any Muslims!"
>eyewitness says driver screamed "I want to kill all Muslims"

I'm going to wait for the jury on this one.
>>
>>130560517
door still opens
>30
>>
>>130560724
Ya skidding your tires is loosing traction the slowest way to drive just ask Japanese drifters.
>>
>>130561065
oh fuck, (((media))) btfo
>>
>>130560035
The van seems awful clean after ramming multiple people.
>>
File: Terror29-17VanPic4.jpg (848KB, 3508x2262px) Image search: [Google]
Terror29-17VanPic4.jpg
848KB, 3508x2262px
>>130561028
its the tower bridge one
>>
File: ctwin.jpg (20KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
ctwin.jpg
20KB, 300x299px
>>130561251
>>
>>130561086

Never even been there, but i believe they copied off me anyway.

More scene footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSMl5UP-IH0
>>
>>130560777

He didn't say "Kill All Muslims", he said "Can we all discuss it?"
>>
>>130551193
Unrelated but a car with weapons just rammed a police van in paris lol
>>
>>130561146
Ok dude. Lets pretend theyre dont act in the childish acts of revenge for imperilism, like no terrorists attacks ever happened in history and we started conducting military operations in the middle east for no reason.
>>
>>130557805
God, I hate Jews so fucking much.
>>
>>130560840

I was at an accident scene once. This one lady walked up long after I was there walking her dog asking people what happened. 5 minutes later, she is giving testimony to the police as a witness like she was there and saw it.
>>
What is his background?
Did someone do an interview with one of his 4 children who confirm wether he hates muslims?
>>
File: 1497562883095.jpg (85KB, 652x789px) Image search: [Google]
1497562883095.jpg
85KB, 652x789px
>>130561059

>How is that not highly believable?

If you just retarded enough anything becomes highly believable. Especially on a special needs board like /pol/. Now what's your point?
>>
>>130561145

yeah he apparently kidnapped her and killed her. I don't know all the details, but it was determined his motivations had to do with a prior altercation.
>>
>>130561325
>tower bridge
>>
>>130551193
I ain't believing anything until i see a footage or see someone trustworthy speak about it.
>>
>>130560580
>old muzzie has heart attack
>van driver tries to backup
>muzzles from known radical mosque surround car
>driver panics and hits people trying to get out of there
>pulls over because he realizes what happened
>low impulse control mob of radicalized muzzies who don't believe in rule of law try to lynch him

Yeah muh white terrorism
>>
>>130558070
If this is true it would make me look back in anger.
>>
What about the 10 people hospitalized? Is it possible to obtain hospital reports about their injuries?
>>
>>130560743
https://youtu.be/nEl8eOtRPQk
>>
>>130558036
lmfao they speak arabic why don't they speak english. it's in *england* and if you want to live there learn the language they speak there too.
pathetic sandniggers.
>>
>>130551193
CNN is saying that peaceful dindus caught him and handed him over to the police without a scratch
>>
>>130561261

HAHAHA. This sounds legit.
>>
>>130560221
yes. they want the upcoming 'protests' (read riots - protest is a codeword for riot when nonwhites are involved) to turn bloody.
>>
File: 488486484645.jpg (6KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
488486484645.jpg
6KB, 268x188px
>>130551193
It doesn't matter, they just will spin it to fit an agenda.#NotAllWhitePeople
>>
File: Terror29-17VanPic2.jpg (889KB, 3508x2270px) Image search: [Google]
Terror29-17VanPic2.jpg
889KB, 3508x2270px
>>130561654
westminster bridge? they feel like bags of gravel and chairs
>>
If it was accident I hope he sues every media outlet that's painting him as a terrorist.
>>
File: churchillonmudslimes.png (805KB, 1134x800px) Image search: [Google]
churchillonmudslimes.png
805KB, 1134x800px
>>130560418
I'm usually the first to call bullshit on tinfoil shit, but this "attack" looks fishy as fuck

>possibility that the death was unrelated to the van

Police have even alluded to this. When the Sydney siege happened here the police hinted that one of the deaths may not have been caused by the gunman. Turned out to be true after the investigation (friendly fire). You never hear them say shit like this unless they have a good indication. If the van caused any significant damage to the man then they wouldn't have mentioned it.

>ridiculous witness statements falling apart

Similar the the Mike Brown shooting. The muslims have their narrative and they will stick to it. Only empirical evidence will tell us the truth.

>guy seems drunk as fuck

Not to mention that enraged muslims were harassing Sky News reporters to make sure they reported that he "was not drunk". An oddly specific and suspicious detail which seems to intentionally contradict what is seen in the video.

It's not a sophisticated false flag attack pulled off by state instruction; rather just Taqiyya bullshit.
>>
File: 1490211021187.jpg (175KB, 976x470px) Image search: [Google]
1490211021187.jpg
175KB, 976x470px
>>
>>130561325
>molotov cocktails
Fucking idiots, they just wrapped some rags around unopened wine
>>
File: london mans.jpg (229KB, 1334x870px) Image search: [Google]
london mans.jpg
229KB, 1334x870px
>>130561350
is this the same guy? They have very similar hair
>>
File: DCpVKUaXYAAKSba.jpg large.jpg (69KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
DCpVKUaXYAAKSba.jpg large.jpg
69KB, 750x1334px
And one with the licence plates and no blur. Come on anons help me find a picture of the backside of the van with the chairs. I swear last night I saw one, cannot find it anymore.
>>
File: 1486681769849.jpg (159KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1486681769849.jpg
159KB, 780x780px
>>130561605
>>
>>130562210
Westminster Bridge was the knife attack. There wasn't a van rental for that one.

London Bridge is the one you're talking about.

Tower Bridge is the gaudy looking bridge that everyone outside of London confuses for London Bridge.
>>
>>130561935
They are following the terrorist playbook from the Battle of Algiers to a T

Why don't people realize this?
>>
>>130560743
Some American white SJWs did it last year during the BLM protests. Some black students did it to a faculty member at one of their chimpouts a couple years back.
>>
>>130561325
not sure what to think about this. it looks like the bottles have never been opened. but i've never seen a molotov cocktail anyway.
>>
>>130562210

How many were involved in that? I'm guessing the 3 chairs were there so they could sit in the back of the truck and talk and plan before the attack.
>>
>>130560221
I think they just want at least one point on the religionofpeace.com score board that isn't islamic extremism.
>>
>>130562424
We got the real London Bridge in Lake Havasu, yours is just a replica :^)
>>
>>130551193
Do you have video of Number 4?
>>
>>130562471
because terrorism never targets the elite, bu gives them an excuse to enact control measures
>>
>>130562644
Is that the Falling Down place?
>>
>>130562272

you have a nice way of putting it into words
>>
>>130560743
>the muzzies were trying to get in front of it

any/every asian/eastern european dashcam thread ever
>>
>>130551193

ROFLMAO @ backpedaling white folks in this thread
>>
>>130561261

I unironically believe this is what happened.
>>
>>130557021
Ok. You win. It's terrorism.

My advice to the Muslim community is to learn to live with it. Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a major city.
>>
>>130559557
Dude, that's standard grains for .45
>>
>>130560743
The van was moving very slowly, hence why everyone it hit is still alive. If you've ever seen a car moving slowly go off a road people try to swarm it which involves getting in front to get the driver's attention and stop it.
>>
>>130562913
"My advice to the Muslim community is to learn to live with it. Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a major city" LOL
>>
>>130558218
Careful Hans, German police might be at your door in a minute.
>>
File: ding dong.jpg (156KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ding dong.jpg
156KB, 640x640px
>>130563042
>>
>>130563086

you know who said it, right?
>>
>>130561486
Well the Muslims at least have it right that women's words aren't taken seriously
>>
File: twatter_suspect_ID.png (222KB, 615x513px) Image search: [Google]
twatter_suspect_ID.png
222KB, 615x513px
>>130563086
>>
>>130562336
Is wine flammable? I don't understand. Are they sloppy drunks?! WTF hahahahahahaa

Seriously though...is that real? wow
>>
>>130555447
Yeah when people are saying there were stabbings, but no one was actually stabbed it puts doubt over the whole story.
>>
>>130551193
>the London terror attack was an accident because the perpetrator is white
Fuck off pal.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/19/north-london-van-incident-finsbury-park-casualties-collides-pedestrians-live-updates

The Muslim next-door neighbours of Osborne alleged he had racially abused their son at the weekend.

Khadijh Sherazi said she had never had any problems with him or his family until this weekend. But her 12-year-old son, Nadeem, said:

I was on my bike and he just came up to me and said ‘in-bred’. Just out there [on the road]. It was just a normal voice. He just said it.

Judging from him saying this, "I've done my bit" and maybe "I want to kill Muslims", I don't think it's an accident.
>>
>>130558200
Don't be silly. The ministry of truth only monitors dangerous white supremacists. Not peaceful, saudi funded mosques that pump out radicalized terrorists like hotcakes.
>>
File: finsbury mosque far away.png (2MB, 2154x864px) Image search: [Google]
finsbury mosque far away.png
2MB, 2154x864px
>>130551193
It didn't even happen near the mosque.
>>
>>130562382
Is that a popular style in the UK? That is the exact hair. maybe one a tiny bit longer
>>
File: 123.jpg (203KB, 1914x929px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
203KB, 1914x929px
>>130562383
he got stopped by this with literally no damage on the car and couldn't move on?
>>
>>130562681

I am trying to find it. It is the same INTERVIEW in this video with the guy named Muhhamed Abbdullah (or however it is spelled) except the original interview footage went on longer and it had people butting in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYhLfNjkInc

Also, first footage I saw of the suspect on the ground. Seems more confused and scared, than saying KILL ALL MUSLIMS.
>>
I don't know if him being drunk/ drugged automatically means it was an accident. I mean people tend to get drunk/high before they do something dangerous because they worry they'll pussy out.
>>
>>130562894
It makes sense. Just as plausible as the msm narrative.
>>
>>130563560
Chance this gets spread?
>>
Guys I seriously can't at all comprehend how with this one van attack Leaving only a single injury it has this much attention and overage but over the last 6 months all the coverage of Muslim can attacks combined wouldn't equate to this. How do people not see that insane double standard?
>>
>>130562544
But they can't anymore because some states made it legal to hit people who are blocking traffic. The videos showing it in action are AWESOME
>>
>>130563086
Lurk moar newfag
>>
>>130563466

Is there evidence of him saying that other than Muslims saying he said it? He could hate muslims privately but still not be a murderer which means if it was intentional he did an incredibly poor job as nobody died because of him.
>>
>>130551193
The thing that has me skeptical of it all is that they havent released a name yet, which also means he probably has yet to be charged with anything. All we have is the 1 or 2 photos of the scene, we literally know nothing about this guy.

Since there is a death, he will get tagged with something for sure so its obviously just a matter of time, but if it was as clear cut as wanting to kill mudslimes he'd have no doubt been charged by now. My guess is that it was an accident and the cops are quintuple checking his story in the lead up to it all as well as examining his history with a fine tooth comb for any indication that he would do this deliberately. If it truly was an accident WEW LAD everyone that's been calling it a terror attack, including May herself, is gonna have to answer for the hysteria they created.
>>
>>130557719
This attack did nothing but bolster the liberals agenda. If you flip out and attack some random black dude you're going to hurt your cause. Let the niggers be the bad guys while you call to close the boarders for the safety of society.
>>
>>130563560
This. If you were going to run someone over at that location it would have to be a sudden decision, there's no way he could have known before going down that road that Muslims would be there unless he had circled around again.

If you look at the road it also makes it hard to believe that he was going anywhere near 50mph.
>>
>>130562615
My dad had a van with no seats in the back. So he would put lawn chairs for us kids to sit in. You had to lean the opposite direction of whatever way he was turning so you didn't fall over.

Growing up in the 80's was awesome
>>
>>130563466
>No problems, he was very friendly! like brother!
>Suddnely this happen
>"Oh yeah he hated muslims and called us names constantly"
>>
>>130563560

I was confused too when watching the ariel footage. I couldn't see where a Mosque even was.

So if this was intentional and he wanted to hit people from the Mosque, how did he end up knowing they would be so far from the Mosque?
>>
I doubt we'll ever get to see the CCTV footage.

I'd love to know how he swerved into a group of people at 50mph, and managed to turn into a dead end without any damage

He's either a driving pro, lucky fucker, or this was purely an accident at a much slower speed
>>
>>130563560
fugg so it wasn't even near the mosque can't wait for the cctv
>>
>>130563806
>history of being rude towards Muslims
>rents a van
>drives all the way to London from Cardiff
>runs down Muslims at a mosque where extremists used to preach
I think that it's a genuine attack to be honest.
>>
>>130563560
eg fucking xactly.
>>
>>130558036
Jesus christ and I thought germany was fucked up. I not mocking I really feel sorry for you. At least you left the eu. Too bad that eu survived it
>>
>>130561325
wine for molotov cocktail lol
>>
>>130563949
>If you look at the road it also makes it hard to believe that he was going anywhere near 50mph.
I mean, won't that be a 90º turn at 50mphs without problems?
>>
>>130558421
This was my little bro's observation last night, why the fuck is the van in such good condition if it's been drove through a crowd, where's the dents, the blood etc?
>>
>>130561486
same shit happened to me once, saw a terrible accident involving a cop car. Guy came out of a restaurant asks me what happened said he just heard a loud bang, 2 minutes later he's giving a statement saying he saw everything. I told the police exactly this and they told the guy to piss off.
>>
>>130564066
The rent a van is the biggest thing that makes me think it was on purpose. We'll have to see if he has a reason for driving the rent a van.
>>
>>130564066
12 year old could be making that up for the attention.
>>
I just realized that perhaps British people are maybe just not good at terrorism. Perhaps we British are just decent people who prefer to operate with chivalry.
>>
>>130563560
Someone explain how you can hit a group of people at spots 1, 3, and 4 here, and someone swerve into that dead end whilst coming to a stop before smashing into those bollards?

If he was coming down the Seven Sisters Road, it meant he did a 90 degree turn, in a van, at high speeds, and came to an immediate stop without skidding, flipping, or smashing into them bollards.

Someone explain some logical reason how
>>
File: Sadiq Part And Parcel.jpg (89KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
Sadiq Part And Parcel.jpg
89KB, 700x467px
We have to learn to live with it
>>
>>130560651
Heh
>>
We need to find that fucking Sky News footage.
>>
>>130564066
>history of being rude towards Muslims
No proof
>rents a van
Yep
>drives all the way to London from Cardiff
Why? Birmingham is inbetween and full of Muslims and mosques
>runs down Muslims at a mosque where extremists used to preach
Except it wasn't outside the mosque at all
See
>>130563560
>>
>>130551193
>BuzzFeed news

Shit tier

Darren Osborne did nothing wrong
>>
If this was an accident it implies something far more sad, that there are enough mosques in london, that when you accidentally veer off the road you hit muslims.
>>
>>130564297
>decent people who prefer to operate with chivalry.
Paying pirates is chivalry now?
>>
>>130559520
This is true, the media will completely run with nonsense and people believe it and refuse to change their position on it even after it comes out as false.

Most of these mis-reportings are all anti-white and the people who eat it up tend to be the Leftists who hate white men and the society we built so fucking much it's all they can think about.
>>
>>130558558
cal 45 muh nigger. Why dont you use a sig p229 357?
>>
File: BillClinton.png (414KB, 444x497px) Image search: [Google]
BillClinton.png
414KB, 444x497px
>mfw we use our autism to blow up the falseflag cover and jews will try to make a bigger one to also cover our discovery
>>
File: clockboy.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
clockboy.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>130564245
>>130564066

picture of the kid
>>
>>130562272
Nicely put. This is fishy as fuck-its a safe bet that the guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but the media doesn't want that in the way of their circus.
>>
>>130559407
Witness get things wrong. They even lie! Imagine that!
Even when you're baiting you krauts are fags.
>>
File: 1494252237893.jpg (101KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494252237893.jpg
101KB, 600x450px
You fucking retards. This is just an accident, literally hundreds just like it happen every day. Not "terrorism"

This whole thing is so retarded I almost can't believe it. There has been literally 0 evidence this was any kind of terror attack whatsoever. Probably just a drunk driver
>>
>>130564575
Going to happen. Our combined autism is more powerful that all the nuclear bombs combined.
>>
Nice attack van. Disregarding the bulletholes you can see the front grill is fucked up from all the impacts.
>>
>>130558478
waves at the camera, something a drunk would do.
>>
>>130551193
>ADRIEN!! AAADRIENN!!
kek
>>
>>130558139
That's what third world coons pass off as logic. If they're having any problem and you walk into the room, it's now all your fault.

They're basically retarded as fuck. Trust me; I've worked with Africans and Arabs... they're about as retarded as it gets.
>>
>>130551193
No it wasnt an accident you mental midget t was a fucking falseflag carried out by mi5
>>
File: nige2.jpg (88KB, 650x774px) Image search: [Google]
nige2.jpg
88KB, 650x774px
>>130551193
His accident was he hired a van, not a truck.
>>
>>130564155
With parked cars and bollards to prevent going onto the pavement.

I'd be interested to see how much experience he has driving a van too.
>>
drive around town, just don't mow anybody down. public service message
>>
Muslims are starting to act like Jews

When a Jew is murdered or even robbed by someone white it's always assumed to be a "hate crime" when the motivation was completely different
>>
>>130551193
it looks like an accident to me too, possibly drunk driving
>>
>>130551471
The real question is; how the fuck do you miss a bunch of people on their hands and knees?
>>
File: 8632596-3x2-700x467.jpg (54KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
8632596-3x2-700x467.jpg
54KB, 700x467px
>>130564687
The van from the Finsbury attack. Not a fucking scratch on it.
>>
I feel sorry for this guy. His family is going to have to watch their backs for the rest of their lives. Even if it's proven to be an accident, Muslims won't believe it.
>>
File: london van7.jpg (237KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
london van7.jpg
237KB, 1600x900px
>>130563588
Here is a good shot
>>
>>130563936
>haha dude just let them rape you so they look bad and we look like the victims
>>
>>130558036

>that wave

i would wave like that, if i had done it.
>>
>>130564630
Too bad. Big Brother needs internet control, the truth will never come out until this has been achieved and by then this news will never reach Britain because our internet will filter hate-facts
>>
>>130564858
semites can't help but be deceptive scumbags. 'islamophobia' is just a reskin of 'antisemitism'. the jews mastered playing the victim, and the other minorities take their lead from them.
>>
File: 1232dfs.jpg (213KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1232dfs.jpg
213KB, 1360x768px
https://tfl.gov.uk/corporate/safety-and-security/road-safety/safety-enforcement-cameras
>>
>>130564467
so is Cardiff, there are lots of mosques in Cardiff. Why would he drive all the way to London? There are tons of places inbetween that he could have done.
>>
>>130564325
Driving in London, and making a sharp turn like that at 50 mph, is damn near impossible unless he made a big turn and taking a whole chunk of both lanes to do that or he's just really fucking good at Initial D.

Not only that, even if he did do 50 mph, the road blockers would make a massive dent in his car but it didn't.

At best, I'd say he was drunk as fuck and didn't see them as he did a turn at 30mph in the dead of nightand braked far too late by the time he got to the road blockers.

Also take note, his headlights aren't even on in most of these photos at night. Drunk or not, he's going to hit someone because he can't see them.
>>
Does anyone know where the full Sky News coverage went? The part mentioned by >>130563598 is vital.
>>
>>130564777
checked and keked based bongs with the happenings and bantz
>>
>>130558200
Or a phone video or something.

We live in an age where a celebrity can't take a shit without 400,000 videos of it going up on youtube, surely SOMEBODY has to have footage of this supposed "massacre"
>>
>>130559902
No, he'll be murdered - the jails are run by Islamic gangs
>>
File: Graz-Car.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Graz-Car.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
What happened to the 3 in the van? What about the knife attack? This whole thing stinks to high heaven. If the Muzzie witnesses were willing to lie so blatantly why should we trust them on anything?
>>
>>130564978
I didn't say that retard. And yes you're very not smart and fuck things up for everyone on your side.
>>
omg anons. this just got uploaded on yt. please download!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g
>>
let's beat in mind that the councilor for his area warned jurors about posting "prejudiced" comments on facebook because they would jeopardize the coming trial

this is going to be a stitch-up, a foregone conclusion
>>
>>130560008
Wtf, i love Jews now
>>
>>130565249
>murdered in Islamic-controlled prison
Nah, he'll be converted and then he'll do a real terrorist attacks in the name of Allah.
>>
Wow. So many faggots in this thread discounting the attack as an accident when we know ots actually a fucking falseflag. Where did all these good goyim come from?! Its totally normal for /pol/ the "fringe" board that doesn't subscribe to msm narrative, to just succumb to the BBC lies without question.

IT WAS A FALSEFLAG I WANT SUMMERFAGS TO LEAVE WITH THEIR GAY ASS SPECULATION IF HE WAS DRUNK OR NOT WHEN HE WAS AN OBVIOUS PATSY GET OFF MY BOARD MSM BELIEVING QUEERS
>>
>>130565052
So there was a camera right there.
>>
>>130564974
dude if the ban has that much "damage" he was at really low speed like getting out of parking slow
>>
File: pepjbvcxz.png (75KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
pepjbvcxz.png
75KB, 251x201px
>>130562382
>>
>>130563412
no wine is not flammable
>>
need a new bread
>>
File: IMG_2567.jpg (227KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2567.jpg
227KB, 345x336px
>>130564066
>runs down Muslims at a mosque where extremists USED TO preach

Top Kek
>>
>I promise I won't get political
>3 drinks later
>>
>>130565178
if there was a phone video you tards would be screaming "hurr durr false flag confirmed why would they be filming"
>>
>>130551193
Nothing add-up about this at all.

The only evidence that this was a terrorist attack comes from the very same people who beat the shit out of him. They have even claimed that there were 2 other people in the van, and that they detained him peacefully - both lies.

I don't know why the media, and the government have gone in so hard on this. Especially as it goes against one of the fundamental principles of our rule of law: innocent until proven guilty.

Unlike the previous (real) terror attacks, this man is still alive and so will stand trail, so for the prime minister and the met police to declare this a terror attack is a shocking betrayal of or culture.

The uncomfortable truth is that there is no real evidence, yet, that this anything other than a tragic traffic accident.
>>
>>130565399
>WHY ISNT EVERYONE HIVEMINDING WHAT I SAY REEEEEEEEEEEE

you're speculating
>>
File: Capture.png (3MB, 1875x840px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3MB, 1875x840px
Apparently he came down this road at 50mph, before doing a fat ass 90 degree turn, and came to a stop before smashing into the bollards.

Maybe he was a professional stunt driver ?
>>
>>130558070
Huffpo is already out with videos and "articles" calling it all a terrorist attack and interviewing invaders who are sad. I fucking hate lefties they are so fucking smug and retarded. Call me when a guy runs over a bunch of people at a mosque then gets out and stabs people and wont stop until he gets taken out by police.
>>
>>130551793

Muslim "witnesses" AND it was in Buzzfeed.

Double bullshit, in other words.
>>
>>130563659
When white guys do it they tend to write manifestos, yet has there been one written?
>>
i believe this is important, please watch!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g
>>
>>130565569
Where were the people hit, in the alley or the area of the bus?
>>
>>130557719
Wait for the right time, François.

Day of the baguette is soon
>>
>>130559565
are the sheep pretty round your way?
>>
>>130565569
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
>>
#notallwestcountrymen
>>
>>130565507
Whatever we said that didn't follow your chosen narrative you would complain about.
>>
>>130565569
or maybe he could drifto that without flipping it
>>
>>130558036
>that chimpout
>>
>>130551596
this would be funny as hell if someone shooped a truck of peace in the background
>>
>>130562336
>what is a screw top

are you retarded
this design is better for transport cus it wont spill
>>
>>130559745
9mm is better than .45
>>
>>130565694
Blood @ 2:46
>>
>>130559310
... looks like he was looking out the window. Saw the camera and looked away in shame to me
>>
>>130565663
they also tend to kill a lot more victims.
>>
>>130565569
don't forget he was in the bus lane as well.
>>
>>130565855
>have the capability to do multi-kill drifting
>dont do it

Seems like a wasted opportunity if you're wanting to rack up a body count desu
>>
File: lookwell.jpg (16KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
lookwell.jpg
16KB, 620x330px
>>130565694
how do I download youtube videos. I am from the year 1955
>>
>>130564563
I prefer striker fired
>>
>>130557651
>Paki elder has heart attack
>other pakis attempt to flag down passing van
>Welsh provincial sees gang of darkies attempting to car-jack, just like in Guy Richie movie or something.
>tries to drive around
>Pakis get in way of van
Paki elder dies anyway
>Angry Pakis beat Welshman and lie about it to media circus

Case closed boys.
>>
>>130565564
This. If he gets charged or convicted as a terrorist then British law is fucking dead.
>>
>>130566263
I unironically believe this.
>>
>>130565694
Can anyone translate this?
>>
>>130559407
That mosque has a deep history of radicalism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finsbury_Park_Mosque
> 2 alqueda member went there
> gun training was performed there
> iman that had extreme views of terrorism in the past
> US said it was a safe haven for terrorist in leaked documents
> shut down for links to terrorism
>>
>>130565569
>>130566172
>Shocking eyewitness accounts had earlier revealed how the van raced down the bus lane before swerving down a dead end road and mowing down members of the public.

Good point.

Is that even possible?

>>130563560

This pic shows blood on that part of the road - the tent I assume covering forensics?
>>
>>130566219
>how do I download youtube videos
go to SSyoutube.com
>>
>>130560199
Not many Irish are familiar with that concept.
>>
>>130565315
I was expecting a rickroll. The clip doesn't tell us much, though. A few injured people. Lots of muzzies swarming around being loud and chaotic. It looks like it could be Baghdad or Islamabad. Sad.
>>
>>130565315
>>130565694
This shows nothing!!! What is so important? Maybe if someone can translate whatever is being said to human speak, I would get it?
>>
>>130557975
>drifting in a high-top transit at midnight in downtown paki-town
U wot m8?
>>
>>130566216
or maybe he wanted to do a rollover move with the ban as the roll
>>
>>130563793
You're God damned right they are. I would fucking love to come across one of these highway blocking protests. I'd gladly take the damage to my vehicle, and then I'd sue them in court for my sudden onset PTSD and anxiety disorder.

>Oy vey, your honor! I can barely look at people with purple hair and no discernable gender anymore without becoming deathly afraid of a crash! Even when I'm not in a car! And now I associate effeminate chanting with loud thumps, death screams and bloody skidmarks on the pavement! I was so traumatized I don't even remember putting the vehicle in reverse and going back over them! And then forward again....and back.....
>I must have been trying to already erase the memory
>>
>>130565694
>>130566219
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g

Just replace Youtube with Hooktube and you can download it there.
>>
File: 1471664588131.png (80KB, 421x423px) Image search: [Google]
1471664588131.png
80KB, 421x423px
>>130565694
Ah the beautiful sounds of New Bongistan. Utteral grunts mixed in with "allah". Why couldn't any of you guys learn from the American ghettos that you don't want anything even remotely similar? They already had issues with gangs and then they tacked on an invading force. Great job chaps.
>>
>>130565694
That reminded me of something that happened a while back. I went to visit an acquaintance unexpectedly. I noticed her car was smashed in the back like she moved over to the right lane without checking her blind spot. She came bouncing to her front door, ecstatically happy, practically skipping and said she had to get back to the phone because she had just been in an accident.
A week later I run into her on the sidewalk. She is limping and grimacing and using a cane. She only says, "Back, Physical therapy, cane."
a little windfall, i see.
>>
>>130565564
Have they declared it a terror attack? All I've seen so far us "incident". It's the media calling it a terror attack.
>>
>>130566067
That's debatable
>>
>>130565433
Thank you!

So they were either bigger idiots than they already portray, or some dumbass decided to quickly make the crime scene photo even more "Terrifying" but the local stores didn't sell hard liquor. I don't even know anymore. Anything is possible in this timeline
>>
File: london van10.jpg (62KB, 820x968px) Image search: [Google]
london van10.jpg
62KB, 820x968px
>>130565569
From the video someone posted. Is this the alley where the van crashed? There is a car parked right in the alley pointing out towards the street
>>
>>130565052
Damn, too bad that all those cameras had malfunctions during the attack and the government won't be able to release the footage.
Shoot.
>>
>>130565694
so he hit a moped?, might have been parked but could explain the crash. I'm still siding with muslims walking in the road after midnight at the mosque, one of them doesn't feel well and faints but is actually having a heart attack, van driver tries to get past, they ackbar and he tries to get away
>>
>>130558036
If I had just ben savagely beaten by a gang of Muhammadans, just because I had accidentally clipped a few dick-heads that were standing in the road, I'd give a cheeky little wave too - for the bants.
>>
i am actually starting to believe this. seems plausible.
>>
>>130560068
>You probably still think George Zimmerman is guilty and it was Trayvon screaming on tape.

That's a good point. The media lies all the time so we need to double and triple check.
>>
>>130565507
The odds are in your favor that you will be hit next with the van of peace! I hope to god someone films it! Faggot
>>
>>130566539
that's how he got around the corner so quick, he then saw the bollards and stopped, jumped out of the van, tried to knife some people, failed cus white boys can't fight and got overwhelmed

open and shut case
>>
>>130566780
They declared it a terrorist attack 'after 8 minutes'.
>>
File: SparkyHyde.jpg (99KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
SparkyHyde.jpg
99KB, 639x960px
>>130551193

Do Britbongs don;t have dash cams??!?

here it is the norm
>>
>>130566414
it's not.
Tent is covering the person who died.
>>
>>130565569

Without even hitting the parked car in the alley, yep pretty impressive for a drunk guy.
>>
>>130563806
Muslims lie.The Guardian loves the victim narrative enough to spin Islamophobia from nothing.
Also, Muslims are mostly inbred so saying so is hardly 'hate'.
>>
File: file.png (393KB, 676x435px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
393KB, 676x435px
We NEED to get the full version of this video with audio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dhm4FBz6rg

The part that starts at :30. It has been edited out of Sky News clips but the live shots had this guy arguing with the reporter.

If someone knows where the sky news coverage is in full we can go back to 03:37 and find it.
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.