[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grenfell link no one is talking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0674.jpg (91KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
91KB, 976x549px
So no one has mentioned this yet but I thought it was interesting. The area where the Grenfell Tower is is the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. That borough was very recently won by labour by a majority of only 20 votes, it's the first time in the boroughs history that Conservatives haven't won it.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/12/labour-kensington-general-election-london

Do you think this fire has anything to do with it? They've easily swung that vote back the Tories way killing a building full of labour supporters. Apparently the death figure could easily pass 200.
>>
>>130143649
Archive or screenshot please https://archive.is/2aUhs
>>
>>130143675
Eh?
>>
File: Trump Grenfell Tower.jpg (303KB, 1704x959px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Grenfell Tower.jpg
303KB, 1704x959px
>>130143649
Pure Coincidence
>>
>>130143649
>horde of muzzies arrive
>have no concept of fire safety and burn down their poorhouse
>blame conservatives
>>
>>130143675
How have you not seen the Archive Nord yet? He wants you to stop linking to the guardian directly. Use archive.is to save pages and link from them.
>>
>>130143649
This is a way better conspiracy than 99% of the retard shit that gets re-shit-posted around here.
>>
>>130148098
Ah ok my bad. Thanks for the info.
>>
More like its to firm up Labour support amongst shitskins in the area by blaming the evil Tories for the whole thing
>>
>>130148098
it's just fucking annoying
like a dozen clicks from /pol/ makes any difference to the millions of clicks a site like the guardian gets every day
>>
>>130148551
Interesting but I can't see it. Labour would be utterly stupid to do this in an area with a 20 vote majority.

The way I see it is, you have to look at who is benefitting from this? It isn't the owners of the building because their reputation is in tatters and the future building regulations this will bring in will costs them a fortune. It's obviously not Labour for the reasons I mentioned earlier. Only the Conservatives benefit. Especially when a second GE is looking more likely.
>>
>>130149506
>Loses multiple seats across the countru
>Thinks a solid tactic is to dogpile on Kensington to win it back

Any tory with their head screwed on straight would be looking to finish off the SNP and keep plinking away at marginals.
>>
Could they vote?

And the fridge is the responsibility of the ll, a tory.
>>
>Apparently the death figure could easily pass 200

there's only 60 people missing so stop talking nonsense.
>>
>Burn a building down AFTER the election whilst a conservative government is in power to gain more votes for conservatives

nice one OP
you really thought this through.
>>
>>130149506
No the owners do benefit in the long term because the land the building sits on is worth a tonne and what they'll do is build new buildings and sell them for crazy prices.
>>
Most of the people killed in this will still vote at the next election desu
>>
>>130143649
Apparently the death figure could easily pass 200.

In our newspapers they only say 17 or so deaths and dozens of hurt ones. So which is it?
>>
>>130149415
This.
Also if your goal is downing ad revenue for click baits just use an ad blocker
>>
Winning by 20 votes may seem like a slim margin, put in the context of overturning a majority of 7000.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.