[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we have mass deportations of Black, Arab and "Asian"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1720.jpg (112KB, 658x812px) Image search: [Google]
1720.jpg
112KB, 658x812px
Why can't we have mass deportations of Black, Arab and "Asian" people?

It would make the country much safer for everyone else and improve tourism, not to mention the money saved on welfare and policing the high-crime ethnic areas.

It seems so autistic to stick to these rigid human rights ideals when they are clearly so at odds with the human rights of others to live in safety.
>>
>>129940895
I assume they're part of a larger psyOP against white people to either genocide them or help them realize their potential and TRULY grow, rather than become a soft numale faggot
>>
>>129941083
or that's the cover story and they're literally here to exploit the goyim, and without niggers, we would be free.
>>
>>129940895
Because it is all part of the plan to recreate what Americans call "Mexicans" and what Mexicans call Mezistos." A singular, uneducated race. Smart enough to "do all the jobs (((they))) don't want to do) and dumb enough to control.

The black and Arab infusion into Europe is intended to not out-and-out erase white people, but to merge them into a single ethnicity. A permanent slave-race underclass.
>>
>>129941437
that's my core belief, but it's all so very obvious and nothing is being done... I sometimes wonder if I'm crazy.
>>
>>129940895
well they're not wrong, that's pretty solid advice everyone should follow irl
>>
>>129940895
>You will never live in an Islamic Neo-Fascist Europe
>Have a wife that not other man has seen
>You will never have a state religion that directly condemns Jews
>>
>>129944219
>Have 15 year old wives that no other man has seen

ftfy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.