[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on Freemasons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 74

Honestly /pol/ please red pill me on freemasons. It would be nice if you could do it without autistic schreeching about conspiries and such.

I'm thinking if joining when i turn 23. My dad knows a few in my city so they could hook me up to a meeting.

Also in sweden there are a few more orders with ties to the templars. Such as the black eagle society & the templar order. They both seem similare in both rituals, clothing and teaching, but what is the major diffrence?

Personaly i find it intresting and appealing.
>be part of a global movement which has kept it's traditions since the start
>probably find purpose in life
>connections with an old school teaching of christianity, with close ties to the templars
>able to make connections all over the world
>red pilled traditions
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>129086850

Did a thread about them recently:

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6
>>
HOLD ON TO YOUR TRACING BOARDS, HERE COME THE BLUE LODGE PORCHE MASONS WITH "LE OLD BOYS SOCIAL CLUB" MEME
>>
>>129086850
Diddle kids
>>
>>129086850
kaballah-lite. worshiping the god of the jews(moloch)
>>
File: FallingDown_137Pyxurz.jpg (147KB, 1600x1194px) Image search: [Google]
FallingDown_137Pyxurz.jpg
147KB, 1600x1194px
>>129086850
It is a very nice club, of very nice and noble people that only have the good in humanity in their mind.
>>
>>129087390
Give evidence to why they are zionists and worshipping the jewish gods?

Just becasue hitler viewed them as a possible threat to his power, don't mean they're a gathering of zionists.
>>
I might add that the swedish fremasons have had members in the swedish monarch for ages. Our current king is in a high postion right now.

Because i'm a big fan of the monarch history in Sweden i'm also drawn towards the freemasons.
>>
>>129088273

>Give evidence

How about you crack open a Masonry 101 book and quickly find out that 90% of their lore is Jadaic in nature.
>>
File: 1496894685118-pol.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496894685118-pol.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>129087128
>Did a thread
FRANKBOMB FAGGOT EAT SHIT STOP LARPING

Inb4 answer to complex question
>tech
>>
>>129089157
how do you plan to make sure you don't become a porch mason and get yourself involved in the good stuff? Good stuff like monarchy lol?
>>
>>129086850
Don't talk about it. You're welcome if you understand the main rules
>>
>>129086850
>redpill me on Freemasonry
>but don't bring up "conspiracy" theories

kys shill
>>
Before I was aware of the Jews' influence on society, I always wondered how a men's only group not only continued to exist in the US, but had also gone uncriticized and uninfiltrated by feminists.
It's a shame that there's no large, male-only groups in the US that aren't FBI honeypots or full of kike pedophiles.
>>
>>129090116
From what i have understod, the swedish freemasons is a part of the global freemasons. but they are not controlled or have a set of rules set by the global freemasons.

Instead the swedish freemasons has alot more focus on the christian side and it's connections to the monarch and diffent old knight orders. Where the american freemasons allow jews and muslims, the swedish freemasons only allow christians.

Also the system of climbing in the diffrent stages is alot diffrent.
>>
File: red army seal.jpg (34KB, 374x288px) Image search: [Google]
red army seal.jpg
34KB, 374x288px
>>129086850
Freemasons started out as one of many German organizations that want to rule the world. Their leaders are massive bourgies, expensive rituals, business proceedings, influence on lawmaking, who knows what else. Nowadays people of any race or standing can join in, but you have to be an influential member of your community to make it into the worthwhile circles. A clone of Judaism really, Nazis wanted to destroy all of it.
>>
>>129086850
Literally an old mans club for hard working old men.
>>
They're working to fulfill Jewish prophesy for a world united under one leadership. They are globalist and support refugees and cuckery at the highest levels. They are working for the downfall of western civilization and they see it as a good thing. Tbh, I see it as a good thing too, but don't join if you're not prepared for the kind of shit they believe in. On the other hand, the people at the low levels might not know any of that. It's pretty bluepilled in the entrylevel shit. It's only once you become more initiated that you learn the juicy stuff.
>>
>>129086850
Freemasons are kabbalists and rule from the shadows.
>>
>>129089157
they have had a tv commercial in recent years with the actor guy from Vikings or something. they have a templar order in my city (halmstad), but i feel since i have no collage degree they would just gas me or something
>>
>>129091284
This is all wrong

T. Freemason
>>
File: 1477151373031.jpg (417KB, 1008x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1477151373031.jpg
417KB, 1008x1008px
>>129086850

at least in America, they are a part of the brotherhood that protects this great nation.

They however, universally are against all forms of tyranny and desptoism. They hate jews (yes they do hate jews, they only adopt Essenic and Gnostic initiation rites because they were the only jews who converted to christianity)

The two branches of freemasonry that went rogue are The Bavarian Lodge (i.e. Illuminati which essentially created Humanism/Postmodernism, and B'nai B'ritith, The israeli lodge.

America has a meeting with destiny soon, and soon we will save the world from the kikes.
>>
>>129092109
I göteborg finns en resturang som ägs av frimurare. Så på undervåningen är den vanliga resturangen, sen på övervåningen är det som du stiger in i slottet i stockholm.

Min farsa känner frimurare så dom käka där en gång, så visade han frimuraren som min farsa kände en ring på fingret. Så fick de gå upp och äta på övervåningen, mitt bland tavlor och kors osv som är flera hundra år gamla.
>>
>>129092384
>America has a meeting with destiny soon
more details on this?
>>
>>129086850

you forgot the most important thing, Swedecuck

>ritualistically get fucked in the ass by old people
>>
>>129091879
unfortunatelly it's this. I realised it from writing with masons. They are the fathers of bluepilled shills. No way to argue logically with them, only full extermination would help.
>>
>>129092348
What is wrong?
>>
In my city its all old dudes (like 55+), probably 95% are republican, the rest are libertarians. They just meet up to eat dinner together and get away from their wives, talk sports, once in a while they raise money for shriners hospitals, and thats about it.
>>
>>129092890
The rack..I for one plan to defect as I hate this fucking country.
>>
>>129092970
I think the main difference with Swedish Masonry is the influence of Swedish folklore.

I know enough about Freemasons, because of my family. Both sides are Freemasonic. Basically if it runs in your family, directly, you may have been initiated and not even know it. I am at a stalemate, because Freemasonry is limited. Freemasonry is rooted in Greco-Roman tradition and does not mix with teachings of Judaism regardless of what these idiots say.
>>
>>129092970
You fall under grand lodge of england or else you wouldnt be recognized.
>>
>>129086850
kike pedos
>>
File: 1400179953678.jpg (89KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1400179953678.jpg
89KB, 500x667px
>>129092890

Well then, it wouldnt be a secret anymore now would it?

do not worry, my sweet summer child.

you very well may be a part of it as well.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (54KB, 860x863px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
54KB, 860x863px
>>129093293
As someone who has spent many years in both USA and Canada there are some major plusses to Canada.

First of all, healthcare really is miles better here.
Second, taxes and regulations are more friendly to entrepreneurs and small businesses, at least in BC.
Third, the gibs for having children, even white children, are great.
>>
>>129086850
All these "secret organizations" are nothing but a disguise. They are all mainly composed or controlled by the Jews.
>>
>>129093854
>Freemasonry is rooted in Greco-Roman tradition and does not mix with teachings of Judaism regardless of what these idiots say.

Thank you. I mean everyone i talk with who has a little bit of insight says this, it's alot of mythos thas is tied with old school christian rituals.

>I think the main difference with Swedish Masonry is the influence of Swedish folklore

Yes exactly. I read alot on both wiki and on other forums, and people agree with that it's a diffrence. Especially the deep and old ties with the swedish monarch.
>>
>>129086850
if you google UGLE you will find the london lodge site which is the main site for freemasonry, you can see a list of famous masons including churcull and rhodes. you will also be able to link to different countries grand lodges. i was on the turkish one not a week ago and i shit you not it stated the freemasons played a role in forming the turkish republic soo......
>>
>>129093091
>>129093854
Don't fall for jewish lies /pol, Freemasons are Luciferian Jews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqest04uXqI
>>
So this year Canada is celebrating it's 150th year as a country. Coincidentally the Free Masons are celebrating their 300th year in Canada.

Really makes me think.
>>
>>129094947
surrrrrrrrrrre
>>
File: sat.jpg (478KB, 1556x1002px) Image search: [Google]
sat.jpg
478KB, 1556x1002px
>>129086850
They are the normie recruiting arm of the Cult of Saturn.
>>
>>129087128
Frank the LARPer is here for his daily dose of dopamine.
>>
>>129086850
they also formally recognize the order of the knights templar.
>>
File: IMG_6973.jpg (54KB, 405x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6973.jpg
54KB, 405x650px
>>129086850
>It would be nice if you could do it without autistic schreeching about conspiries and such.

Yeah, there's no connection
to the illuminati whatsoever:

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name but always covered by another name and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it and therefore takes little notice of it."
-- Adam Weishaupt
>>
>>129095112
Yea i don't belive in satanic bs.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (17KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
17KB, 1280x720px
>>129094936
>>129095112
>>129094652
the same shill posts always come out in freemasonry threads
>>
>>129086850
I know a few people that are/were masons in several european countries.
There are two types:
1. the first type uses masonry as a network. E.g. in France you cannot have certain jobs in the gov/admin if you are not mason.
2. guys who joined masonry because of esoteric reasons. Those are the ones that left masonry, as the ideology is very poor and most people there are of type 1.
>>
>>129092890
Read Manly P. Hall's book "The Secret Destiny of America". He was a Freemason and knew about all that stuff.
>>
>>129095596
yes, but where is your argument, ULTRASHILL? Go suck satans dick!
>>
>>129094652

wrong, my friend.

There are two reasons why things are kept guarded. And I say guarded, because there are no secrets anymore besides America's Secret Destiny. You can find anything you want about the Jew, or the Mason.

Coming to your own conclusions, and searching for the truth, you will come to find many of the esoteric orders, the Brotherhood of Light, they are mankinds most beautiful warriors and patriots.

Our founding fathers were all masons, Deists, lovers of truth.
>>
>>129095577
Good thing your beliefs are irrelevant.
>>
>>129095577
You really should lol.
>>
File: 300yrGLO.jpg (2MB, 3750x2108px) Image search: [Google]
300yrGLO.jpg
2MB, 3750x2108px
>>129095025
300 years in Ontario I should say

https://grandlodge.on.ca/index.php/official-website/about-freemasonry/300-years-of-freemasonry
>>
>>129095882
I'm putting you on frank's database or whatever the fuck he calls it :^)
>>
>>129094936

>he fell for the exoteric jew

the story of Lucifer is an allegory, not unlike the legend of Faust. It teaches the initiate a profound lesson.

Masons do not worship the devil, or lucifer, or satan. They worship the one and almighty God, the Eternal & Divine Law. Such a Law, that you know and feel right now. It is coming soon.
>>
File: 1494787248380.jpg (40KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
1494787248380.jpg
40KB, 500x606px
(((>>129092348)))
>T. Freemason
Daily reminder the SS write a manual on those parasites. You belong in the oven together with the j*ws
>>
File: 1494912778105.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1494912778105.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>129094407
>>129094407
Dat larp status.

> boaz and jachin pillars to left and right
> Comings and goings from above and below
> Checkered floor = intermingled medium in which the game of life takes place.
> Compass and square = the intellect of measure and direction
> Sun/moon = darkness / light .. yin and yang
> Left/right hand path = the mindset centered on either above or below
> Middle path = a life/mindset that considers both the above and below

Masons/Masonry = a bunch of esoteric knowledge passed down throughout the ages through various civilizations and works. They require you to be a deist as the whole foundation of knowledge is based as such and it is the cornerstone of the framework of Masonry. There is always an order above you. You have to acknowledge and believe this in order to be in alignment.

Empires/Civilizations rise and fall. Global empires usually don't last more than a century.
Older civilizations and empires lasted longer because they were more insular.

The world goes through various cycles : day/night .. seasons, etc set upon by our orbit of the sun. There are longer and larger cycles that coincide with larger orders in the solar system, galaxy, and universe. Knowledge of this has been handed down in various forms. It used to be more widely shared. However, it isn't anymore as it allows for further control w.r.t to the unfolding of time. Rulers who knew of such cycles and orders (compass/square) used to control the brainlet populous by way of being able to perform (magic) aligned with them. We live in an information age, so little power is found in (magic) anymore as its known to be science. So, the power/control mechanisms have switched to human psychology and manipulation therein.

The red-pill about power is that no one has any to any notable degree.
Thus, the only way power is maintained is by belief.
Esoteric symbols and information take on whatever meaning you believe them to hold.
>>
>>129086850

Oh boy... are you 5 years old or something?

Masonry is the avant garde of the Jewery. Plain and simple. Where there are not enough Jews, the Masons do the dirty work for them.

All Masons should probably be shot in the head.

ALSO, THE CONNECTION TO TEMPLARS IS FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! THEY ARE THE ANTI TEMPLARS IF ANYTHING!!!

In my country, the Templars survived. They became the Order of Christ. Masons ended them in the XIX century after a civil war. After we had beaten Napoleon's Grand Armee!

Global movement whiich has kept its traditions:

THEIR ONLY TRADITION IS TO DESTROY TRADITION!!!

Probably find purpose in life:

Only if you wanna be a leech, Jew style. I advise you not to do it.

Old school teachings of Christianity / close ties to Templars:

It's fake. They are anti Chrsitian. They accept christians and make them believe in "the great architect", the higher ups in masonry, grand masters, reverents, etc. know the great architect they worship is satan. They are anti Christian.
Also, their connection to the Templars is made up. They appear some 3 centuries after the end of the Templars. And that is considering what they claim to be true...

able to make connections:

Yes, but only with commies...

Red Pilled Traditions:

No. The only red pill in them is to profit profit and profit uber alles. Like Jews. At any price through all degenerancy,

Hope I helped.
I could go on and on about the crimes of the masons here in my little country but also in Spain and France.
France was destroyed almost completeley by it. It remains so little of what it was pre 1789...
>>
>>129086850
free masons are commies on steroids
>>
>>129096385
no clue, what you want
>>
>>129096929
good post
>>
>>129089157

Monarchy... Sweden...

Your country may have a figure that dresses as a King, but he is no monarch.
In a monarchy, ultimate power is derived from one man: Mono is greek for one; archy is government.

As your King does not have power, and your monarchy is fucking joke from at least the XVIII century, and as your country is probably the second most degenerate in Europe...

you can see how masonry is poison.
>>
File: IMG_6985.gif (81KB, 477x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6985.gif
81KB, 477x352px
>>129096872
Part of that "the brainlet populous" are in the lower levels of freemasonry. The higher levels depend on them just as politicians depend on useful idiots.
>>
>>129094407
>>129096404
>>129096009
>>129092384
You're a moron, dude. There's a lot more written about the secrets of freemasonry than you think. This meeting with destiny that you speak of is well known among people who are interested in these things. You're more bluepilled than you think if you truly believe Freemasons are part of the brotherhood that protects America. That's some A level brainwashing right there. How would you feel if you learned that Freemasons will be responsible for America's downfall and the genocide of the white race? Wouldn't be so smug then, would you?
>>
>>129095475
LARP + in the times this was written, it was necessary to conceal things that you can easily just google. Esoteric symbols and information mean nothing if you don't have a mind initiated to the level needed to understand them. You can cover your body from head to toe in more symbols than were ever publicly available at that time. This doesn't give you special powers nor do they take on any meaning beyond markings if you don't have a mind capable of understanding them.
>>
>>129092905

Exactly.
Although I think we should spare the girls.
>>
>>129095741
Yes, this is one of the big reasons why the order is in decline. Also because we live in an age of information in which a good deal of the information is available online. Technology removes a lot of the magic and mysticism of older ages/times. That being said, few people have minds structured enough to understand what much of it means anyway.
>>
>>129092109

THERE ARE NO TEMPLAR ORDERS IN SWEDEN!!!!

No real templar orders at least. You guys have lots of knight / chivalric orders, but given you are a fucking disgusting protestant country, you cannot have proper Catholic (Templar) orders, by fucking definition.

You are so blue pilled, man.
>>
>>129097747
Idiot. And that doesn't disprove the point that freemasonry was also a front for the illuminati. It might help if you actually knew who Adam Weishaupt was, you blowhard.
>>
>>129089400
>Jadaic in nature.

yeah but all Judaic lore is poorly cribbed egyptian lore for morons
>>
>>129098296
Templar orders stopped being Catholic after the pope turned on them. Masonic rites and Rosicrucian orders were the continuance of Templar tradition, which the Catholic church opposed.
>>
4th degree mason here, just joined the Scottish Rite last week. What am I in for?
>>
File: image.jpg (842KB, 1969x2649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
842KB, 1969x2649px
>>129086850
I was talking to a guy fairly recently who claimed to a 33rd degree mason. He told me that only those that are of the bloodline of David (Jesus Christ) can become 33rd degree Mason's. He told me that I too was of the bloodline and that Blonde hair blue eyed people have angelic blood in them.

Pic related is my oldest known ancestor. A 33rd degree mason once named, the "Grand Master of America".
>>
File: 1478658182440.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1478658182440.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>129097711

Prove it
>>
>>129098516
That's because Judaism is a continuation of Egyptian, Zoroastrian etc religion. The secrets that Judaism, Freemasonry and others teach are merely the universal truths of the world and the universe that all cultures in the world are aware of to some degree.
>>
>>129096404
IT'S COMMING SOON BLABLABLA, LIKE I SAID, THEY ARE THE MOST HORRIBLE BLUE PILLED SHILLS, WHO ONLY WORK FOR THE JEWS, TO TURN THE WORLD IN A COMMUNIST HELLHOLE, BY CREATING A WORLD GOVERMENT CONTROLLED BY THE MOST RADICAL FREAKS, I JUST HOPE PUTIN WILL FIRE UP THE ROCKETS TO END THIS BULLSHIT WTF111
>>
>>129092384

You stupid burger fuck.

Masonry WAS good for America once upon a time. When america wanted to be indepenent and as such was an afront to European Civilisation. like Britain.

Masons gained independence and tried to create a new functioning country. By the early XX century, even before WWI, Masonry in America was a degenerate bunch actively promoting every sort of anti american shit.

They hate you, they are your enemy, they are actually currently actively destroying your country, turining your sisters into despicable whores and your brothers into loathsome faggots.
>>
File: EINPROZENT.NEUES.HAUS.jpg (43KB, 901x589px) Image search: [Google]
EINPROZENT.NEUES.HAUS.jpg
43KB, 901x589px
>>129086850
forget "free"masons and team up with EINPROZENT.DE
>>
>>129098516
Because tracing the lineage of your traditions to Cain-line Enoch or practicing the Kabbalah is SO Egyptian. [It is]
>>
>>129098590
Rosicrucian "order" never existed. It was more like a Kekistan movement after KEK meme magician shitposting.
>>
>>129098944
This. Why does anyone think these secret societies don't "evolve" over time. The reason they've all been around for so long is because they "evolve" in order to maintain influence/survive.
>>
>>129098631

that is completely absurd

Although, what you are referring to is the Philosophy of British Israelism. The Kings and Queens of Britain and Europe, particularly Sax-Coburg-Gothas believe in it.

And guess who escaped its grasp? American Masonry. WE are the only free men left on this earth, because WE are allowed to be armed. Our founders were wise masons who understood our eternal struggle with tyranny. And if you think we've only been fighting the Jews, you are sadly mistaken. Its the Jews, the reminants of the Catholic Church (who is getting revenge on Protestants) and we are seeing the Islamic Wahabbism flesh itself out.

Make no mistake, these battle has been going on for a very long time, and our founders new those very powers they escaped would once again come to our shores to seek revenge.
>>
>>129093091

That's true of the initiates - the low level know nothings.

But every masonic chapter *ACTUALLY* has a leader who dictates those people shit, and they simply can't refuse as they have swore obedience.

Masons actually kill those who do not obbey, even in America. It's rare, but it happens.

Those "Republicans" are not on your side, nor on the side of America, even if they don't know it,

Most power moves in the mason world are just collecting money and asking for "economical"/"business" favours.
>>
File: 1494549177725.jpg (31KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494549177725.jpg
31KB, 350x338px
>>129097514
I don't deny this.If you have an IQ of 50 and are blue-pilled af, you're going to have a hard time initiating your brain to a degree to understand metaphysics. Paying dues and managing the daily affairs allows the higher orders to work on deeper things.

As above so below... The general world works this way. You could drop some of deepest truths of the universe in your average person's lap. It will do nothing for them if they aren't able to understand or conceive of it. Also, If they don't have any of the foundation understanding which leads up to it, they'll likely just think you're bull-shitting. However, with the right mind, you can extract some of the most profound truths from the least of all information available.

Masonry seems to be reflect an established order to initiate one's mind into the higher minded orders of the world/universe. Over time, across civilizations, and ages people developed a structured way of doing this.
>>
>>129093854

This guy is a LIAR.

Yes, masons will masturbate over Aristotelian logic and what not.

But they will ALWAYS suck the cock of the Jew and they will ALWAYS destroy European Civilisation, specially true Roman derived Civ.
>>
File: Abraham's-Family-Tree002.jpg (198KB, 647x930px) Image search: [Google]
Abraham's-Family-Tree002.jpg
198KB, 647x930px
>>129099545
> who escaped its grasp?
you didnt
>>
>>129098341
And who are these people? A bunch of LARPs who you believe control the world and its agendas? What makes them special? They've read the same shit you can just google.... They have jobs just like everyone else, wife, and kids. There's only 24 hours in a day.

What do you think they are? special lizard people from space? No, they're human beings. If you want to read up on all the stuff they have, you're welcome to just google it, tattoo yourself with all sorts of esoteric symbols and larp just like them. Get some money together and start your own lodge and organization of esoteric knowledge spreading.

The point is, there is no power besides what you assign to it. If you believe someone can do magical beyond this world things, they already have all the power they need from you. They are you're God because you believed they were above you. If you see them as Larping faggots, then they become powerless.
>>
>>129098757

EXACTLY

However, we must understand that the only believe in the Gnostic & Kabbalistic teachings of the Essenes (the jews that converted to christianity, the jews that believed Christ to be their messiah)

The rest of the Jew, the Pharisees and the Suddacees, the reminants of "Jew" that we see today, Killed him. From that day, the Jew has been cursed with the mark of being completely and Divinely exterminated.

It has been tried before, many times actually. The sacred orders and free men of old tried their best, but small groups always evaded massacre and rebuilt themselves to attack again in the future.

Unfortunately, since the Industrial revolution, they have completely taken over much of the power structure in the west.
>>
>>129096929

"My knowledge of Freemasonry comes from Jack Chick comics" - the post
>>
Interesting.
>>
File: 1494546940624.jpg (21KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494546940624.jpg
21KB, 417x405px
>>129098631
I also heard if you're of the blood-line of barney the dinosaur that you can rise to 77th degree. I can't believe people actually believe this shit. Belief truly is one of the most powerful technologies in the world.
>>
>>129100429
Without jews killing jesus you wouldn't know that he is a messiah.
>>
>>129098590

That is made up. There is no historical continuity.

The Templars were not the only order of its time. Many more continued, a few survive to this day (Malta for instance).
>>
File: 1491202436695.png (436KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1491202436695.png
436KB, 540x568px
>>129098757
Exactly...
best post in the thread.
>>
Dear Masons,
York or Scottish Rite?
>>
>>129100280
wow this picture proves absolutely nothing!
>>
>>129100429
But these pharisees are still into Kabbalah and other esoteric sciences. You can learn about how the Rockefellers funded the theosophical society, freemasonry, and other universalist belief systems. The Pharisaical nature of the world is in duality with the spiritual nature that the esoterics follow. It's two sides of the same coin. The evil Jews who are in control now still believe in Kabbalah and universal truth, they just know that in order to achieve that truth on earth, there needs to be a massive rending and destruction of the old control systems to make way for the new world order which will be created based on the esoteric teachings on the kabbalah and freemasonry.
>>
File: manlyhall_cvr[4].jpg (32KB, 283x266px) Image search: [Google]
manlyhall_cvr[4].jpg
32KB, 283x266px
>>129098944

Proof for such a statement?

You do realize, that much of the Anti-Masonic propaganda started in America during the 1800's, the same time of the Banking wars and the rise of the industrial revolution?

One thing certainly hasn't changed, that man will always be superstitious of what he does not know or understand.

You have a strong hand in this fight, yet you refuse to believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIh933NzBfk
>>
>>129100423
I agree with all of this except that these people are already in positions of power, have an infrastructure in place, and don't have our best interest in mind.
>>
>>129099079
> Read one guy's story and book
> Rewrite your own story with your own characters

Ancient religions are filled with (((blood-line))) and origin trace stories. Where have you been?
>>
>>129086850

Good luck OP, try not to get shot in the head during a mock execution ritual.
>>
>>129101012
US is still in a Scottish rite framework, so you didn't escape anywhere.

Christian Identity (murrikan israelism) is also quite widespread among american protestants.
>>
>>129100280

>my slave owners allowed me to not be a slave via the 2nd Amendment

>my slave masters just decided these particular slaves get to own firearms while the rest don't.

lel

but this does bring up a critical point. DOGMA, the universal misunderstanding that destroyed the Catholic Church, is the same system that will destroy both Israel and the British Crown.

You can think you are "gods chosen" all you want, you of course cannot prove it until of course, the new Messiah comes back right?

the Jews and British Israelists are trying to fulfill bible prophecy, (Old testament), believing themselves to be the only "chosen" people and the rest are for enslavement. However, this is not what Jesus taught.

The temple of God lies within the fighting man; the man who seeks to be free from the bondage of man, king, and priest. Free to worship God in the manner he was always destined to worship him, like that of the Golden Age.
>>
File: 1485846587558.png (273KB, 752x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485846587558.png
273KB, 752x900px
>>129095577
???? why are you still here?
>>
File: masons.jpg (192KB, 662x577px) Image search: [Google]
masons.jpg
192KB, 662x577px
>>129086850
>An Encyclopedia Of Freemasonry 1916 Vol 2:
So intimately were incorporated the legends of Noah with the legends of Masonry that Freemasons began, at length, to be called, and are still called,
"Noachidee,"
or the descendants of Noah.

>The U.S. Congress
officially recognized the
Noahide Laws
in legislation that was passed by both houses. Congress and the President of the U. S., George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United States of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah, and that these Laws have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization. They also acknowledged that the Seven Laws of Noah are the foundation upon which civilization stands and that recent weakening of these principles threaten the fabric of civilized society, and that justified preoccupation in educating the Citizens of the U.S. of America and future generations is needed. For this purpose, this Public Law designated March 26, 1991 as Education Day.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
According to Judaism, a Gentile does not have to follow the Mosaic Law; however, all Gentiles are obliged to follow the Noahide laws.

>The Encyclopedia Judaica:
(Sanh.57a).
violation of any of one of the seven laws subjects the Noahide to capital punishment by decapitation.
>>
>>129086850
I mow the graveyard in my town and some of the headstones have the mason symbols on them
>>
File: 1494431549238.jpg (120KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
1494431549238.jpg
120KB, 456x337px
>>129100768
I'm not sure you understand how many 'messiah' stories are written in ancient texts including miracles like Resurrection. If you believe the jews/christians were the first group to invent such a story, I have a bridge to know-where to sell you. The important aspects of the story of Jesus are allegorical and metaphorical as are most profound stories. The point is for you to get the message and the understanding, not dwell on some dude on a cross magically being resurrected. The point of the story is the message not the messenger.
>>
>>129096872

Who do you think your talking to?
You can play with that smug pepe of yours all you want. I'll tear into that shit:

1) Masonry came to be as a way for low lives (stone masons, either plebs or burgousie) to take power away from the Christian nobles.

2) Ages? Masonry has less than 400 years. Everything beyond that is just a bunch of undocumented mumbo jumbo, No historian will attest Masonry to exist before 1650s. And for the first two centuries it was not a particulary powerful or even noteworthy society.

2) Civilisations? Masonry is clearly European in orinin. actually, anti-European as from its inception it had a thing to challange the current order.

3) They don't require you to be a deist. They require you to believe and worship their God, which as of now, is more likely to be Satan than any other thing. The God they claim needs to be worshiped is what they call the "Great Architect". You can be an atheist and pay lip service to that Great architect, which basically demands masons to obbey higher ranking masons.
>>
>>129086850
I always drive past a mason temple when I go into Milton, have been curious to check it out
>>
>>129102150
Sorry, but humanity is divided into three categories, pointed out by gnostics.
>>
>>129086850
here is one more thing build by this morons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN8DO-Xv9wA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr7Vkt_w-vY the denver airport, the paintings basiclly tell whats the plan.
>>
>>129102827
>gnostics
>literally 'believing in our nonsense gives you magic powers'
lulk
>>
>>129101047

The Pharisees today do not hold any sacred truths. They may worship Kabbalah, but that in and of itself will not and cannot teach you everything about the soul, or the hidden temple within man. They believe, and continue to believe, that their ancient teachings are the only right ones and the rest are wrong.

They believe in the evil and vindictive war God YHWH, which is why their talmud teaches destruction, thievery, enslavement and murder of any non-jew.

They have no profound secrets; they sealed themselves off from God the moment they began to skew the ancient Kabbalah for their own selfish interests instead of the unfoldment of man. Not unlike how the Catholic Church lost its power over their flock when they withheld the word of Christ in Latin from the peasant, and forced them to pay for family to leave purgatory.

When misunderstanding of the Divine Law takes place, you create Dogma, which in turn creates tyranny.
>>
>>129102554
The point is that in this particular version of this story jews act as a "developer"
>>
>>129096872

4) There is not necessarily an order above you. Some claim some grand masters join in secret and serve as the directory of masonry. How can an order always be above you, if it is suposed to be a human "institution"?

5) You mess up, Global empires do not need to be hegemonic powers. They are not the same thing. I am proud to hail from the first European colonial power ever created, and also the last to fall... 500 years.

6) According to Evola, older empires lasted longer because they were closer to the "eternal truth".
Compare Rome to the Burger Empire or the Soviet Union and it's easy to see how that is so. Empire in english derives from the latin IMPERIUM, which meant the power to command. Every ancient Imperium derived its legitimation from a higher order.
Not from communism or liberal democracy.

7) No ruler ever since masonry has existed has derived its power from "magic". This is not the fucking ancient Egypt, we're talking about the early modern period, at the earliest.

8) It's fun to see a mason apologist end up with a nod to Nietzshe, given that he was such an anti mason as you can get.

I may be a loser, but it's not 'cause I'm dumb, it's cuz masons rule here, and have rulled for the last 2 centuries, bared the 50 years of "fascism".
>>
File: Symbol_of_the_First_Congress.jpg (50KB, 498x332px) Image search: [Google]
Symbol_of_the_First_Congress.jpg
50KB, 498x332px
>>129102554
>including miracles like Resurrection
such as: ?
>>
File: 273506_4094443.jpg (170KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
273506_4094443.jpg
170KB, 800x566px
>>129101047
>universalist belief systems of ever evolving and unraveling truth

Would people agree that this is the spirit of these organizations and that any well structured and informed person could form their own? I fail to see what all the hooplah is about this stuff. I think everyone starts out believing in these wild tails about these kinds of organizations... Then, if they go and do their own research, much of the magical/foolishness falls away and it more clear appears as an organization attempting to preserve, disseminate, and evolve universal truths.

> The Pharisaical nature of the world is in duality with the spiritual nature that the esoterics follow. It's two sides of the same coin. The evil Jews who are in control now still believe in Kabbalah and universal truth, they just know that in order to achieve that truth on earth, there needs to be a massive rending and destruction of the old control systems to make way for the new world order which will be created based on the esoteric teachings on the kabbalah and freemasonry.
Which isn't magical.....This is the fantasy of just about every power thirsty/hungry person or group of people on earth to their own relative degrees and indeed there are bodies of information and works that would allow one to understand the framework in which this is done and has been done over time. The fundamental question is : Why? To what end? Beyond this framework, do these people ever ask themselves why they are trying to do this? In the next higher order or degree, what is the purpose of this thirst for control... I highly doubt it which is nothing short of a tragedy. But o'well.. the show must go on.
>>
>>129086850
Dumb. Freemasonry is Jewish, completely. Their goal is to rebuild the temple. Know which temple? It uses Gnosticism and Christian Cabalism to weave a beautiful story of the good you'll go, but it's all Jewish work they do. And stop elevating the Templars to something special, they were losers playing Christian Cabalists, not knowing they're also doing Jewish work. They retrieved much of the lost lore from the mystery schools that was scattered, and falsely pledged themselves to God while going on a Jew scavenger hunt.
>>
>>129100509

I am not the Burger one, mate. I know a lot because I wanted to write my Phd thesis on free masonry. I decided against it because it would harm my career prospects, but I reserched a lot and it was a major red pil. I have three books on it and have interviewd an historian who quitt it. (although not directly)
>>
>>129086850

It was set up by the Jesuits in order to gain a foothold within the anglo-american world. Like the Jesuits its a luciferian NWO cult, but they only reveal this to the highest degrees (those who have undergone extensive screening and blackmail rituals).
>>
>>129098836

Amen brother, amen...
>>
>>129104076

>implying they actually want to rebuild the temple physically

>implying its not allegorical for the rebuilding of the temple inside man, the temple of God within you, that which will set you free from bondage

TO BE FREE is to rebuild the temple, or allows for its rebuilding within man.

Anyone who is trying to actually rebuild the physical temple in Jerusalem, is either a kike, a satanist or a shitty European lodge that lost its influence.
>>
>>129102150

This is rather red piled.

I'd only say: To Ceaser what is of Ceaser, to God what is of God.

You are as much a slave to your wife and your king than you are to your God. Exactly because you are an imperfect sinner.

Only priests and such people are more "of God" (in theory).

Basically, if you don't recognise your masters (King, wife, children, those to whom you owe loyalty, fuck - even parents and friends) you are the greatest slave of all.

The above comment becomes clearer if you think of whores, somehow.
>>
>>129086850
>kept it's traditions since the start
they don't have a clue when that "start" was
>>
File: 1492110790399.jpg (34KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1492110790399.jpg
34KB, 400x392px
>>129101319
> and don't have our best interest in min
What selfish human being does?
> people are already in positions of power, have an infrastructure in place
Everyone does to relatively varying degrees. Ultimately, in sum, no one has any power. Take the housing crisis for instance. Sure, you can blame the bankers and they indeed played their part. However, what about joe-six pack commoner who fucked over his neighbors and his kids for generations to come? You don't think the real-estate agent or the house flipper played a part? What about the local mortgage rep who knowingly signed off on deals knowing it would collapse just so he could get a quarterly bonus. The hilarious truth is : were all stuck on the same planet shadow boxing ourselves thinking that by fucking each other over we'll get somewhere higher.

The people at the top aren't lizards or special amazing people. Think about how dumb you have to be to fuck over the very world you live on and can't escape. They're the same trickster con people who do door to door magazine subscription sales except in nicer corner offices. They're the dumbest people in the world and they actually suffer a great deal (in life) due to what they set upon. You ever think about what a sociopath is? You're a zombie.. dead man walking with no connection to what you're doing. Yeah, you're rich and powerful.. Yet you're so diminished you can't even see or appreciate it.

Such lives aren't of envy if you truly understand what they are.. If anything, I pity them. They attempt to gain, control, and dominate everything in the world and lose themselves (the most valuable thing) in the process.
>>
>>129086850
Red pill yourself and read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike.
>>
File: Mason.jpg (236KB, 1200x889px) Image search: [Google]
Mason.jpg
236KB, 1200x889px
>>129086850
Watch all 77 parts of this. Freemasons are basically a Luciferian religion. This video series goes into the details of the religion.

Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
>>
File: hex.jpg (104KB, 463x686px) Image search: [Google]
hex.jpg
104KB, 463x686px
>>129104076
>Their goal is to rebuild the temple. Know which temple?
3rd temple - Literal antichrist temple in jerusalem, and...
figurative one

>unhewn stone
"An Apprentice is a rough ashlar, because unfinished, whereas a Master Mason is a perfect ashlar, because he has been shaped for his place in the organization of the Craft."
Antichrist is their cornerstone and they are building blocks
>>
>>129102404
Fucking Brilliant. Everyone is Noah's descendants.
>>
It's all a charity organization until the 33rd degree..

goto Albert Pike();
>>
File: Avocados-don't-exist-WAKE-UP!.jpg (309KB, 799x1651px) Image search: [Google]
Avocados-don't-exist-WAKE-UP!.jpg
309KB, 799x1651px
>>129096872
I'd say this seems more plausible. They are playing both sides of biblical prophecy and the very gullible will fall for it. They are doing various acid-tests to see who is credulous enough to believe certain things like Flat Earth.

>see elite worshiping Moloch
>Oh Lawdy, praise be to Jehovah!
>eventually everyone is worshiping same kike God except those who know the extent of the deception
>>
>>129102150
Solid post anon and it gets to the heart of the matter of such personal and potentially spiritual dogma and self delusion. I really like your post as it reflects the deep understanding of Gnosticism of the bible if one can read through to it.

>>129105418
Indeed. A very nice red-pilled contribution.
> Basically, if you don't recognise your masters (King, wife, children, those to whom you owe loyalty, fuck - even parents and friends) you are the greatest slave of all.
Indeed. Also, if you try to rule over others, you destroy yourself as you become a slave to control.... For which no man nor any one thing in the universe has...

You have a great deal of power... So much so that you can doom yourself to lower degrees or elevate yourself to higher degrees. Finding some good bread amidst the chatter here that I'm enjoying.
>>
>>129094543

Riight! What is your tax rate again?
>>
File: 98798798797.jpg (17KB, 293x350px) Image search: [Google]
98798798797.jpg
17KB, 293x350px
>>129105644

He was a shining light, and an amazing patriot.

I have a copy right next to me. Every man, EVERY AMERICAN should read it.
>>
>>129101167

I have this idea that :

By the late XIX century / early XX Masonry in America was all for "freedom of religion". Really, libertinage. Really, Judaism alowed. Really, there's no true religion and every religion was accepted. Probably because of the cultist aspect of it.

Also, notice the advanced Judaism of some of the masons here. You can't call this people Christians. This kind of shit was not invented by XVIII century peasents or merchants. It was recent.

In America, Masonry was the avant garde of those who elevated democracy over the republic or any notion of aristocracy.
Because the masons want to be the new aristocracy, the new man, soviet style.

It's not a question of superstition. It so happens that before the masons gained power we lived in a pretty much orderly Catholic society (Christian in America). Nowadays degenerancy is everywhere. Is it all the Jews fault? Not in my case, we expelled the Jews in 1497, our Jews went to the Netherlands, North Africa, Ottoman Empire and yes, America.

Yet, the Masons completley fucked us up. They made Napoleon win after we beat him, They started a civil war that destroyed us to grab power and spread liberalism at all cost. They made a joke of our kings for half a century. We ceased to be the richest Kingdom in Europe and are now the Albania of the West.

You see, it is not really superstition.
Have you heard of the Spanish Civil War? Did you know that the higher up Republican and Socialsts were virtually all masons? That they did everything they could to fuck up Spain and what Spain used to be?
>>
people need to stop pretending that masonry is mysterious and shit, there are so many books written by freemasons themselves you can fill entire libraries. everything is available to you. now, you can say "well, you can only now the true meaning after you join". first of all you're gonna be a low rank faggot until the end of your life and all that symbolism is meaningless drivel to awe the average cuck and make him submit. read their books and you will understand what it's about. like any other religion (yes, it's a religion, the reason they say that it's not is because that's carried over since ancient times when they needed to do their work in secret. now they don't need to hide but they still claim that they're not a religion. that's why gather in a temple, because they're not a religion...) it's about perfecting yourself, but unlike the other religions freemasonry is syncretic, meaning they shove everything in it, from kabbalah, judaism, christianity, ancient egyptian religion, hermeticism, alchemy, etc.
>>
>>129086850
Don't do it...the Jews run it. As another anon said, read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike first and then decide. I have a copy and read it twice. Some pretty fucked up shit.
Oh and fuck you, you fucking globalism faggot goblin.
>>
>>129107761
know*
>>
>>129086850
None of them. None. Have ties back to the Templar. The closest thing to the Knights Templar that exists today is the order of Malta (or the order of the Holy sepulchre of jerusalem). Good luck joining If you aren't a rich practicing Catholic with noble heritage and existing family ties to the order.

If you're american all it requires is being Catholic and rich but you literally just exist to be a cash cow for the European order which is where all the power lies.
>>
>>129086850
Freemasonry buildings are just for dumb fuck goyim.

You get to be a mindless slave, and receive no benefits.
>>
>>129107355
Those are secret lodges, you don't get into those mystery schools by being some random fuck who joins a freemasonry faggot club on the roadside.
>>
>>129107761
sounds satanic
>>
File: z28xqBt.jpg (359KB, 2160x936px) Image search: [Google]
z28xqBt.jpg
359KB, 2160x936px
>>129103551
Which, when you view all the previous stories, you understand that it has nothing to do w/ the developers. It has to do w/ what truths (the message). You are correct w.r.t :
> The point is that in this particular version of this story jews act as a "developer"

However, knowing of other versions both ancient and gone and presently living (eastern philosophy/religion), you take all versions for the truths they convey and leave the rest in the scrap heap which is why I think organizations existed/exist that don't get into nor allow reference to a specific God. Instead, they stick to the truths and subscribe that to a higher creator.

Doing so removes the dogma, slant, and the human developer.
The point is to get beyond this and elevate and center on the more eternal truths.
Religions are just gateways as such... Always have been. The point is to get beyond and elevate beyond the gate.
>>
>>129104057
They believe the purpose of human civilization on earth is to transcend our material boundaries and "graduate" to the next evolution. This is what transhumanism is about, and it's why all the tech giants believe in it, and why in silicon valley everyone is into Buddhism, universalism or some other esoteric teaching. The elites of any civilization hold the secrets of the universe. They know, or think, that we have a mission on earth and it is their job to oversee it. It's not JUST about power, although that certainly is the main motivator for most of these people. A select few of them are wholly dedicated to the fulfillment of esoteric prophesies like those found in the Bible, and those regarding the Kali Yuga, etc.
>>
File: sS&BLovett.jpg (38KB, 621x329px) Image search: [Google]
sS&BLovett.jpg
38KB, 621x329px
>>129107977
Dafuq u on about.

Skull & Bones is where it's at nigga
>>
>>129086850
You won't make it to the top tier where the truth is revealed.
>>
File: 1496291483429.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1496291483429.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
>>129098341
>evil element hijacks the sole organization protecting the integrity of the mysteries

Gee I wonder why
>>
>>129096513
Well put anon.
>>
>>129107977

>the Order of Malta
>the Knights of Malta
>being of the Templars

lel

You do remember how the Catholic church declared war on them, right?
>>
>>129108152

no shit.

im not going to pretend that just because you get into the babby blue lodge that you are all wise and all knowing and all practicing.
>>
>>129098625
Old man satanic butt sex fun. Prepare your anus you fucking Jewish shill. I hope you get shot in the head.
>>
>>129100008
I think its platonic literature that is the problem mate. The whole idea of caste-based bureaucracy can be traced back to The Republic.
>>
>>129096513

German Freemasonry has always been a shitshow, and Hitler was right to expel them.

Much of their lodges adopted Bavarian/Jesuit ideology which birthed PostModernism & humanism.
>>
>>129107163

Glad my wording got some attention.

I have a deep spiritual problem over that rule over others thing. I truly believe that only superiors should rule over inferiors. I have always considered myself superior... until recently.... but I stil feel entitled enough that I should rule (for the best of others, of course). Thus I truly don't know what to think about your statment on ruling over others.

For fuck sake, I'm the guy who got rather bumped out for not having the money to go to America to "serve Trump and rule the world".
I knew at the bottom of my heart that if it was not me "helping" Trump, a Kushner like charachter would emerge. I have an actual plan to invade Northern Morocco!!!

So spiritually, I'm torned. Those who are competent to rule must rule, otherwise the incompetent will do so. Should I strive to rule?
A question of will zu macht, perhaps....
>>
File: 1491708689165.jpg (288KB, 933x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491708689165.jpg
288KB, 933x1024px
>>129108261
my guess is that it was first started by people from upper classed who had religious and spiritual needs but hated the established religion and wanted something more pure, something that the dumb masses don't need because the masses don't think beyond shallow symbolism. so they had two parallel religions, the one they shared with the average joe (for example: christianity) and the one they shared with their upper class more sophisticated buddies. and as time went one the teaching became more complex, more convoluted, more obscure, different orders and societies formed and a couple of centuries later we have the mess that is the current freemasonry.
>>
>>129100280
It just so happens that by serendipity I was able to ascertain the chosen are in fact the Britons my dear fellow
>>
>>129109794
on*
teachings*
>>
>>129109666
>I truly believe that only superiors should rule over inferiors. I have always considered myself superior.
>but I stil feel entitled enough that I should rule (for the best of others, of course)
Wow thanks for the insight satan, I could never have guessed. You just solidified my decision to become a Mason by speaking against the Order.
>>
File: adn67m.png (323KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
adn67m.png
323KB, 1280x720px
>>129103862
> 4) There is not necessarily an order above you
There clearly is. Look around. Do you control gravity? The orbit of the planets? The level of energy the sun produces? The solar system? The milky way? No you don't. Do they follow an order? Do many things? Yes they do. Package that up and call it whatever you want. The point is to acknowledge it ... There's something fundamentally important about this and it does indeed have degrees of conception.

> Some claim some grand masters join in secret and serve as the directory of masonry. How can an order always be above you, if it is suposed to be a human "institution"?
I'm not talking about human institutions. I'm talking about something beyond human beings. That being said, we do try our hardest to model this on our own scale now don't we?

> 5)
When I referred to the period of a century of rule, I was referring to the trend under a certain framework. Indeed, as I acknowledged, empires that lasted longer did so under other frameworks and conditions. My point was to highlight the cyclical nature of it.

> Empire in english derives from the latin IMPERIUM, which meant the power to command. Every ancient Imperium derived its legitimation from a higher order. Not from communism or liberal democracy.
Indeed, this is the true esoteric teaching.

> 7) No ruler ever since masonry has existed has derived its power from "magic"
I use that term loosely. "Magic" can be anything someone doesn't understand. People believe in the human led climate change narrative. That is a form of magic... Belief.

> 8)
Not sure what you mean and I didn't attempt to nod to Nietzshe

> I may be a loser, but it's not 'cause I'm dumb, it's cuz masons rule here, and have rulled for the last 2 centuries, bared the 50 years of "fascism".
Every clown who thinks he's a ruler is ruled by something or someone higher than them. It's all relative. In higher reaches of rule over others, you lose the power to rule yourself. It's a fool's errand
>>
>>129107163

well said.

I can tell you've delved into the mysteries.
>>
>>129107977

This. I had already said that, but this. And you say it with way more clarity than I ever could, so thank you Réné.

Also, I must add that the order of Christ was *the* direct descendent of the Templars and it existed until 1834 when the Masons themselves ended it and grabed their wealth.
>>
Freemasons were behind the French Revolution. They're anti Christian to the core - at least in France.
That's enough reason not to join them. And I could, I was invited to to different lodges too
>>
>>129108261

It is damn it, it is.
>>
>>129109666

Strength, and strength practiced correctly, is beauty. Plotinus' philosophy of beauty describes beauty in the concept of effort and attainment (without the detriment of others).

We still see the heroes and great leaders of time immortalized in the stars because they embodied Power practiced correctly.

Beauty is always better than that which is ugly, because for beauty to manifest itself, it requires effort. Ugliness, baseness, requires no effort. BASE NATURE.

If you have the capacity, do it.
>>
>>129103939
Jesus' Resurrection was a metaphor that represented the fact that you can't kill the truth. When you attempt to, it only rises higher. Jesus was metaphorical referred to as (the living word of God). He was a metaphor for all of creation. You can't kill the planet, the solar system, our galaxy, or the universe. You can crucify it .. Be that dumb... All that will result in is higher manifested truth.

So, pick a religion and/or spiritual text and highlight a miracle and you'll find a powerful metaphor for life/the universe. This sadly goes over people's head most time as they read such stories literally. The power isn't in the alleged miracle... It's in what the miracle says about the truth of the world/universe...

Obtaining Gnosticism vs a dogmatic literal interpretations is the miracle.
>>
>>129108318

Once upon a time I greeted a muslim, he was very kind and helped me out. I didn't know he was a muslim and he looked white.

To me, he had been a good Christian man. That is the truth. He had been a good man according to the Christian teachings.

That doesn't make islam any less of a diabolic sect because it contains some truth/kindness somewhere at some point.

Syncretism may happen sometimes, but if you go syncretise everything for no good reason you get the United States. Worse than that, you get a Jewnited States who is fast coming a Northern Brazil.

Be careful with syncretism, truth is wanted pure. Destiled.
>>
>>129111712
>Christianity is any form of civility
lmao what?
>>
>>129110906

https://www.youtube.com/user/PromienieNet/playlists?shelf_id=3&view=50&sort=dd

I compel you to think otherwise. Perhaps Manly P hall can change your mind.

This man didn't give over 8000 lectures because he was trying to trick the public into worshipping the devil.

Listen to this kind man's words, and you will find a new friend in this fight.
>>
>>129110894
france has two main lodges, one is more like standard freemasonry and the other is full of cancerous anti-christian anti-religious radical atheists and they hate each other.
>>
File: 1484508783635.jpg (48KB, 793x781px) Image search: [Google]
1484508783635.jpg
48KB, 793x781px
>>129111475

T H I S
>>
>>129086850
Just as bad as jews

There is a reason why Hitler burned down every single mason lounge as soon as he got into power
>>
File: judaeo-masonic plot.jpg (196KB, 739x1038px) Image search: [Google]
judaeo-masonic plot.jpg
196KB, 739x1038px
>>129086850
>Honestly /pol/ please red pill me on freemasons. It would be nice if you could do it without autistic schreeching about conspiries and such.
>I'm thinking if joining when i turn 23. My dad knows a few in my city so they could hook me up to a meeting.
>Also in sweden there are a few more orders with ties to the templars. Such as the black eagle society & the templar order. They both seem similare in both rituals, clothing and teaching, but what is the major diffrence?
>Personaly i find it intresting and appealing.
>probably find purpose in life
>connections with an old school teaching of christianity, with close ties to the templars
>able to make connections all over the world
>red pilled traditions
every week you shitty masons make the same shitty thread
and the answer is always the same:
the redpill on freemasons is that they are servants of the kikes >>123378343
>>125540601
>>
File: 246535.jpg (30KB, 626x494px) Image search: [Google]
246535.jpg
30KB, 626x494px
>>129086850
>>
>>129108877

Hey! Burger!

The King of France dictated the Pope to go against the Knights Templars. Many other orders survived and thrived. A few stil exist today and some of those actually do the work of God.

This is my coat of arms as of before liberalism, the emblem of the Kings of Portugal:
See the pendent cross? It is the cross of Christ, too much was made under its sign. The Knight Templars were integrated with all its wealth and all its powers into the Order of Christ in the XIII century. They were extinguished in 1834 only, by a Mason (Judaised / Liberal) government after a civil war. Just after we had beat Napoleon who wanted to do basically the same shit (with British help, of course),
>>
File: media.jpg (336KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
media.jpg
336KB, 800x999px
i just remembered an incident that involved freemasons in serbia. one actor (pic related) got butthurt that they didn't elect him to be the grand master, so he formed his own irregular lodge and took around 100 people with him. later some texts from a bunch of cellphones got leaked where they shit talked each other. basically it was "he only joined because he saw a god business opportunity", "they don't care about any of this", etc. a real shitshow.
>>
>>129086850
secret societies are not good societies hence the secret. Also they are based off of the teaching of the church of satan.
>>
>>129113254
good*
>>
>>129112675

You can really figure out who has absolutely no conception of masonry when they say they work for the jews.

sure, maybe SOME do. That doesn't mean that they are quintessentially MASONS.

Masonry=anti-dogma. If any lodge, or mason adopts dogma, he is no longer a mason.

Read Morals and Dogma, and quickly see that the Jew has always been eternally understood as a common enemy to humanity. The problem has always been not being able to kill them all off.
>>
File: Tired-of-your-shit.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tired-of-your-shit.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>129103154
> the evil and vindictive war God YHWH
>>
>>129113499
>You can really figure out who has absolutely no conception of masonry when they say they work for the jews.
i trust hitler's opinion more than some random amerikike on the internet
>>
>>129113085

I forgot you were a catholic, it all makes sense now.

have you allowed muds into your country yet? King Pope, Christ on earth said you must!
>>
>>129111286

Thank you.
>>
>>129110421

Yeah, that triple six scared the shit out of me as well.
Don't offer your ass to masons, though.
>>
>>129113772

see my previous post
>>129109444

I believe he was absolutely right in what he did to German freemasonry. Again, not all lodges are the same. There are rogue lodges just as much as there are rogue churches and sects.

THE TEACHINGS STAY THE SAME; MISINTERPRETATION IS WHERE EVIL GROWS AND PERSISTS.
>>
>>129109794

It was started by a middle class of plebs who build buildings and thus had "trade secrets" they wished to protect.
It didn't start with spiritual needs, just a coalition to topple the nobles and chiristianity and make shekels in the process.
>>
File: 1496963469677b.jpg (72KB, 529x514px) Image search: [Google]
1496963469677b.jpg
72KB, 529x514px
>>129114393
>THE TEACHINGS STAY THE SAME; MISINTERPRETATION IS WHERE EVIL GROWS AND PERSISTS.
what teachings?
>>
>>129114081

i do have to agree in regards to creating valuable individuals.

but to say that we are all sub-human is just edgy black-pill tier faggotry.

Sure, it has always been universally understood that the masses are ignorant. This is truth, and this is taught in masonry.

However, it is up to THE STRONG to guide the weak. Not for their own selfish benefit, not for their continuation of the practice of power, but to lift up his people and MAKE THEM VALUABLE.
>>
File: Buzz-Aldrin-2.png (386KB, 666x590px) Image search: [Google]
Buzz-Aldrin-2.png
386KB, 666x590px
/pol/ "know about" Freemasonry the way normies "know about" Nazi Germany.

The truth is much deeper, and goes back many more thousands of years, than the trivial "Freemasons were literally not Hitler!" /pol/ loves to spew.
>>
>>129114943

https://www.youtube.com/user/PromienieNet/playlists?shelf_id=3&view=50&sort=dd

the mysteries.
>>
>>129110494

I agree with you.
Only the last point about rulling and being rulled is confusing to me. Yes those who rule count on the passivity of the bovine masses below.

The Nod to Nietzsche was that idea that to appear (belief) is as much or more important than the "essence" (what really is).
>>
File: ShabbosJew.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ShabbosJew.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>129108261
If we were in Pagan Greece you'd say "sounds Promethean". Well of course every religion claims to have a monopoly on the truth. Its easy for a religious book to say everything else is a lie.
>>
>>129107194
pretty low, for as long as i've worked for myself it's no more than 15%
>>
>>129110894

Yeah, I know a disgusting mason (who works at the European Parliament by the way in a completely and unmistakingly leechy position as an assistant to a MEP) who wants to make me a mason.
I have to deal with him because I want to shag his daughter.

But this! Masons are the worst. They did so much shit in France it destroys ones guts.
>>
>>129115224

These faggots don't even understand that Nazism HAD ITS ESOTERIC ROOTS.

The swastika comes from Hinduism, and essentially wrapped its way back to Nazism after Blavaskys Secret Doctrine became popularized, and since Albert Pike translated Vedic text.

What is astonishing, is how Pike figured out the ancient Aryan roots BEFORE blavasky even did; Blavasky merely made it set in STONE She figured out, that all the previous advanced societies, including the Ancient Hindu, were once WHITE. The Hindu caste system is specifically designed this way; The higher castes appear "whiter" but they can never undo the destruction they put upon their people.

Hell, even Quetzalcoatl in south america was portrayed as a White, red haired blue eyed God. Blavaskys theory, as well as many others, was that they descended from Atlantis and did mission trips to teach savages the ways of civilization.

It was because of that ideology, and master race theory, and a strong national bond, that forced the Jews to try to destroy Germany. So they did.

And what we are seeing in Europe and across the entire WHITE world, is an organized plan to destroy the WHITE RACE because JEWS figured out THEY ARE NOT GODS "CHOSEN" people.
>>
>>129111475

I understant where you come from, it makes sense in a theorethical way... but in a spiritual way it reeks of heresy.
>>
>>129108423
What do you think the point of life is then?
Do you think man shouldn't progress?

Trans-humanism is indeed on some end of a spectrum. I'm not a fan of ever jumping into some broad umbrella grouping of framework. They do believe in some pretty stupid things and that's mainly due to them not having a depth of understanding in what they believe in. Human beings have the tendency in lower-states to try to rule over others. Also, when people make it to the top, they tend to start smelling their own farts and not associate with people in lower aspects of society.. This leads to a certain degree of sociopathy if not checked. This isn't a new phenomenon or new story of human history. This has been occurring for ages... and yet, we do seem to progress.

> it's why all the tech giants believe in it, and why in silicon valley everyone is into Buddhism, universalism or some other esoteric teaching
I wouldn't say this or subscribe to some conspiracy theory. I work in the valley and am familiar w/ the whole trans-humanism nonsense. People more than not just seem to get caught up in it. I'd say the people who are least informed about technology who are moreso talking heads. Again, they're tend to start smelling their own farts and make a living getting others to do so. Most engineers who make this tech aren't caught up in such nonsense. That being said, eastern philosophy is big and has lots of truths in it.

> The elites of any civilization hold the secrets of the universe.
Tbh, the true red pill is that they don't. They couldn't given the way they behave. They're slaves to something they don't understand.

Yeah, most of this has little to do w/ grand conspiracies and more to do w/ emergent trends among like minded people. People get together, start yapping, start talking about their visions, and conspire to make them happen. Happens at all scales. The people at the top are many times just as directionless as other brainlets which is why the world is a mess.
>>
>>129111832

I am trying to say that syncretism is dangerous. While you can find truth about everywhere... a collection of truths does not make a doctrine.

Wittgenstein was overrated, basically.
>>
File: Book.jpg (6KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
Book.jpg
6KB, 190x266px
>>129113499
>Masonry=anti-dogma

Really penetrates my pistachios
>>
kek, i was looking through some article and found that the nazis had an exibition in serbia in 1941. that said how the biggest enemies of serbs are jews, commies and masons. your thoughts, /pol/? was hitler right?
>>
>>129115008
you are level 0 civilization sorry but the way we act as species is sub-human level .
Check it we did not even reach level 1 civilization, all that you have said about the masses , this divisions in society's is a step back in the progress , just the fact that you mentioned the word masses is shocking to me.
My mind can't assimilate this concept and it's a attach to the collective psyche of the self declared humankind .

At this stage with the coming of the internet hopefully things will change , but I only deposit my logic in technology and intelligence .

And you don't need strong to guide the weak when a full civilization is strong itself and there is no weak or strong
>>
>>129113871

Yes, lots of them. One even scored a goal against the French in Paris when we became European champions.

It was funny because he was the worst player we had, and they had injured our best.
>>
>>129117429
Where the fuck does Wittgenstein enter into this?
>>
>>129113499
>>129117582
The book explains why Freemasonry is limited. It explained to 33rd degree Masons that it was a mistake to go into Masonry at all. Masons today are depressed, because they opposed the most jealous diety and people like to think that they work for Jews, but the Freemasons hate Jews, because Freemasons make the ultimate mistake to progress. Please just stay away, or you will no longer eat the bread of life. You will eat the BREAD OF SHAME.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y1y0VbCuH-4
>>
>>129117582

"It is quite true that the advance of humanity is slow, and that it often pauses and
retrogrades. In the kingdoms of the earth we do not see despotisms retiring and yielding
the ground to self-governing communities. We do not see the churches and priesthoods
of Christendom relinquishing their old task of governing men by imaginary terrors.
Nowhere do we see a populace that could be safely manumitted from such a
government. We do not see the great religious teachers aiming to discover truth for
themselves and for others; but still ruling the world, and contented and compelled to rule
the world, by whatever dogma is already accredited; themselves as much bound down
by this necessity to govern, as the populace by their need of government. Poverty in all
its most hideous forms still exists in the great cities; and the cancer of pauperism has its
roots in the hearts of kingdoms. Men there take no measure of their wants and their own
power to supply them, but live and multiply like the beasts of the field,--Providence
having apparently ceased to care for them. Intelligence never visits these, or it makes its
appearance as some new development of villainy. War has not ceased; still there are
battles and sieges. Homes are still unhappy, and tears and anger aud spite make hells
where there should be heavens. So much the more necessity for Masonry ! So much
wider the field of its labors ! So much the more need for it to begin to be true to itself, to
revive from its asphyxia, to repent of its apostasy to its true creed"- Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma
>>
File: 1495500738136.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1495500738136.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
>>129115668
Cool. Yeah, you have some solid and very deep points that go a long ways. My point about rule is grounded in your previous statement and my reflective statements. So, i'll build into it :

> Basically, if you don't recognise your masters (King, wife, children, those to whom you owe loyalty, fuck - even parents and friends) you are the greatest slave of all.

In order to rise to a high degree of control over others, you must engage in and become an artisan of control. You must become highly skilled in it. Dedicate a lot of time to it... Be a practitioner. And the aim of this master is to control and maintain this control over others. As such, you became a slave to 'control'. You don't recognize it as your Master because you feel you have Mastered it. No man can actually Master control because the boundless universe is out of their control. Which is why it is a fool's errand and thus the saying : "A man who tries to gain everything in this world will eventually loose himself" ... The reason being is, you make Control your God and it isn't an obtainable God. So, you only end up deluding and losing yourself in the process of trying to obtain it. Look at the 'so-called' people who control the world.. Don't they appear deluded?
>>
>>129117623

Yes. He just forgot muslims and americans.

Am I right?
>>
File: 1495601328848.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495601328848.gif
1MB, 600x600px
>>129118484

>still thinking God is a jealous diety

found the kike

CHRIST AND GOD IS WITHIN
>>
File: 1494912583933.jpg (25KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1494912583933.jpg
25KB, 402x402px
>>129111712
I agree and have come to understand this more and more with each day. It goes along w/ the philosophy of not trying to force things into submission but understanding the flow of things and choosing a flow to go with. When I speak of stringing together truth across various religious teachings/writings, I am speaking of 'seeing' what's there. Not to a degree of forced synchronicity but simply being in it and seeing what holds. If conflict arises or if contradictions arise, indeed, you must be willing to let go of such things which no longer remain.

I like you anon. I like your commentary.
>>
>>129118484
>It explained to 33rd degree Masons that it was a mistake to go into Masonry at all.
But it doesn't?

>>129117623
Nah. He just had to ban private associations to prevent people getting together to talk about the nation. Bit fearful, but it was a time of war.
>>
>>129117959

Are you a faggot?

Why are you so anti hierarchy? And anti humanity?
>>
>>129118095

Wasn't he the one who became famous for collecting a bunch of philosophical truths (from the school of Frankfurt point of view)?
>>
>>129119112
>>129119315
but then the commies also banned it even thought everyone "knew" that tito was a mason. who's jewing who here?
>>
File: 1476270447274.jpg (181KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476270447274.jpg
181KB, 552x800px
>>129102554
This guy gets it.
As soon as the masses worshiped a man and a an inanimate object, the message began to be diluted and corrupted, thanks to the Jews and Romans. Then it became about power over mankind. Back to square one

The cross is symbolic for all points of the Universe, intersecting at the center of the Universe, which is the human heart, thus, God is within us, and we are one with the Universe that created us
All that comes to be on this Earth emanates through you and your actions. You have the power of free will & no man controls you. The God of the Universe is within you. Once we understand that, the knowledge of the Universe opens to us.
That's the most dangerous message to tyrants and tyrannical ideologies. The true redpill
>>
>>129095577
The NSDAP did an investigation on them, after that they immediately stared persecuting them.
From personal expereince I can tell you that at least 2/3 of them are luciferians, the rest are Christians, Muslims, etc (no atheists allowed) and usually use the lodges for networking and do not care about this spiritual BS
>>129098631
Anyone here can become a 33, guess each lodge acts diferently. Or the goy-kike was lying
>>
>>129086850
a bunch of rich christfags that work together to gain even more wealth

anyone can join but to get the full benefits you need to be in the inner circle
>>
>>129118558
How does this prove that the organization has none of its own dogma? This reads like a communist tract tbhf
>>
>>129119133
>jealous diety
Explained in first 15 minutes (probably the best video you can find on YouTube about the third degree of which there are different variations all leading to the same life-changing event):
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dvUNRekfEE8

>>129119315
>But it doesn't?
That's true for some, but not for me. My Grandpa seemed pretty upset about it.
Also I have decided all Australians are Freemasons, or at least that Australia has the strongest concentration of anywhere in the world, that is just a theory. You guys come out of the wood work on these threads during the Western wee hours.
>>
File: Bow down before me, slaves.jpg (59KB, 1065x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bow down before me, slaves.jpg
59KB, 1065x800px
>>129116594
>JEWS figured out THEY ARE NOT GODS "CHOSEN" people
And in their covetousness and rage the Zionists will kill all they believe *are* more "chosen."
>>
>>129118645

What a great post. I now understand and completely agree.
I'm not a control freak, but I suffer with what you just described.
>>
>>129086850

At what degree to they reveal to you that it's a Jew run cult?
>>
>>129119967
Masonry is pretty capitalist, or at least meritocratic. But mostly dictatorships don't like people being able to think for themselves.

>>129120004
>The NSDAP did an investigation on them, after that they immediately stared persecuting them.
Not immediately. The German lodges were all German centric, and initially the Party had no issue (same members and such), but they kept making more demands until eventually they just shut down all private clubs.
>and usually use the lodges for networking and do not care about this spiritual BS
Flag checks out. Sorry. Ya'll have like twelve Grand Lodges there, with only about three or four being legit, and from that, only one being accepted internationally.

>>129120412
>My Grandpa seemed pretty upset about it.
Weird that it would happen only after getting a long service honourific.
But M&D is just Pike's opinion book, and the talk about "joining being a mistake" is in reference to dickheads who join and want everything given to them. They lie to themselves pretending they know things by taking stuff at face value.
>Also I have decided all Australians are Freemasons
Getting that way. It's pretty popular here among all strata.
>>
>>129119225

I like you too.
If it has some vallue, I always trash americans but it is reasuring to find one or another who still retain a part of that Nation's greatness.
>>
>>129119659
As far as I know he just founded analytic philosophy. This leads to poststructuralism which in turn develops into postmodernism but existentialism (the continuation of continental philosophy) is equally responsible for postmodernism so I don't think Wittgenstein is to blame in particular.
>>
>>129094543

Except like 80% of those gibs go to fucking natives pumping out worthless gangsters for free money and not taking care of them whatsoever.
>>
>>129120916
They don't reveal much, more like they leave the information open for you to to find.
>>129120987
Now imagine how much damage those Lodges have done with that level of corruption. At this stage Mexican lodges only exist to give some spiritual justification to everything they do.
>>
>>129121608

I was actually talking about the style in which he wrote. Not about the content.

Yeah. I agree with you, last century philosophy mostly sucked, everywhere.

I'm out to sleep.
>>
File: 1444148561690.jpg (36KB, 585x466px) Image search: [Google]
1444148561690.jpg
36KB, 585x466px
>inb4 Masons leave the thread.
Come at me.
>>
>>129095876
fun fact: manly p. hall wrote everything before he joined the mason, even though i think he was never a member.
>>
>>129120987
stalin was also a mason. and marx.
>>
>>129123188
>>129123252
Yea, he was a member, but 20-30 years after writing those books. So it's disingenuous when they put his Masonic titles next to quotes from his work.

>>129123454
Proof? Wouldn't surprise me, since they both were keen to abuse as much as they could. But never seen their patents, or names on rolls.
>>
>>129119362
I dont come in peace , when posed with threat.
It's not about hierarchy it's about higher level civilization. I work i don't care who the boss is as long as I have what i want and I started to want a lot of things you don't hold since the coming of the internet.

As for humanity, again you want to wrap all humans in a well adjusted big family , that's really pretty and nice, but there is no humanity in a society that cannot even ensure a functional heath care system to benefit each single citizen.

How many americans died at hospital due lack of money to pay healthcare? It's just one simple example.

An this classes separation were you have the most rich and the poorest of the poor .

This is not hierarchy this is human leaching...

This is a parasite host game like in the animal nature.
>>
>>129087128
kikefrnk's thrad on (((masons))):
>they're really good.
>anything bad they've done because of corruption, or on frank's words, someone infiltrating from outside
>like usual, no mention of the jew
>>
I'm a 3rd degree aka master mason in the united states. Here it's basically a fraternity. There's "rituals" that are basically plays they reenact that essentially come from the old testament. They are all about how to become a better person. That's pretty much it. Just a club for a bunch of old guys. Anyone can join. In the US it's a lot of ex military and blue collar types. From what I understand in Europe it's a lot more of the upper class type people. I work in finance and have a college degree so I don't exactly fit the mold, but my great grandfather was one and I wanted to see what it was about.
>>
File: Kushner Corps.jpg (45KB, 587x403px) Image search: [Google]
Kushner Corps.jpg
45KB, 587x403px
>>129102150
>the Jews and British Israelists are trying to fulfill bible prophecy, (Old testament), believing themselves to be the only "chosen" people and the rest are for enslavement.
And this is why Jared Kushner - who the Zionists have selected to be the new messiah of their apocalyptic, genocidal cult - is so incredibly dangerous to all humanity. (((They))) will use their MSM to make Kushner their Jewish JFK. And when a Zionist and Israeli finally sits upon the world's highest throne...the "End of Times" and the Great Culling of the goyim will begin.

Much more in these previous /pol/ threads (ignore the parts about Lucent, some anons didn't realize Bell Labs was always big on Luciferian names for projects):
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123200210/
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123282501/
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126479368/
>>
File: albert pike.png (110KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
albert pike.png
110KB, 400x205px
>>129123694
>he was a member, but 20-30 years after writing those books.
Source nigger.
>>
has anyone read the book man: his true nature & ministry by louis claude de saint-martin? if not, read it.
>>
>>129108877
didn't sat that they were direct descendants, just the closest thing from that era. The two orders mentioned are the closest thing you can find to the templars and have a history that is about as long as the templars would be if they still existed.

It wasn't the church that turned on the templars, it was the French government because they owed a shitton of money to them. This was one of the first signs of the decline of the west, imo.
>>
>>129123188
>>129124639

>throwing a man under the bus before even listening to him

>believing he actually believes in lucifer and wasn't speaking about it in allegorical terms

S U P E R S T I T I O N
>>129115322

listen to Manly P halls words himself, and make an actual HONEST opinion of the man.

he was a blessing to this world, and a deep believer in God and Jesus Christ.
>>
>>129120987
Thanks for your posts!

>Weird that it would happen only after getting a long service honourific.
Yes, it has made things difficult on that side of the family.
>>
>>129126701
>S U P E R S T I T I O N
They believe Lucifer is God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1hnkp5Zqw
>>
File: astro-nots.jpg (53KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
astro-nots.jpg
53KB, 500x405px
>>129123454
>>
>>129127892

>whao this youtube video proves masons are satanic

>implying that cannot be faked

READ, STUDY BEFORE YOU MAKE ASSUMPTIONS FAGGOT
>>
>>129086850
masonry is the enemy of Logos.
masonry has been a tool of Jews ever since the French Revolution and earlier.
>>
>>129124639
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manly_P._Hall#Career_as_philosopher
>On June 28, 1954, Hall initiated as a Freemason into Jewel Lodge No. 374, San Francisco (now the United Lodge); passed September 20, 1954; and raised November 22, 1954. He took the Scottish Rite Degrees a year later.[11] He later received his 32° in the Valley of San Francisco AASR (SJ).[12] On December 8, 1973 (47 years after writing The Secret Teachings of All Ages), Hall was recognized as a 33° Mason (the highest honor conferred by the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite)
Whereas Secret Teachings was written in '28, and Lost Keys in '23.

Also, that "quote" is fake. It's from an Anti-Masonic magazine in France.
Check the source.

>>129127799
>Yes, it has made things difficult on that side of the family.
And that's the biggest shame. As a Mason, he should know family is above all.

>>129128631
Doesn't look fake. Just weird.
>>
>>129105718
masons, for some reason, connect lucifer and prometheus. you need to be a special kind of moron to connect the two. prometheus did the things he did for the benefit of manking, lucifer did the things he did for the benefit of himself.
whoever was the first one to make that retarded connection needs to be shot. well, first resurrected and then shot.
>>
File: 1478234094008.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478234094008.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>129128631
>Studied this for over a decade
The freemasons were infiltrated long ago, you playing dumb about it is ridiculous. It is not Christian to take part in these rituals.

Did you take an oath?
>>
>>129129572
>connect lucifer and prometheus.
Since when?
>you need to be a special kind of moron to connect the two
Agreed. Since Prometheus is a character, and lucifer is an adjective, not a name.

>>129129606
>It is not Christian to take part in these rituals.
That's like saying it's not Christian to read math textbooks.
>>
File: 1437427088016.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437427088016.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>129129900
>not Christian to read math textbooks.
Literally what m8?
>>
>>129130485
The rituals are about self understanding, science, and philosophy. Nothing anti-Christian, unless you think it's anti-Christian to learn and study basic facts like math.
>>
>>129086850
Don't do it. They're kike-lovers at the top.

https://archive.org/stream/LudendorffErichDestructionOfFreemasonryThroughRevelationOfTheirSecretsEnglishVersion1977/Ludendorff,%20Erich%20-%20Destruction%20of%20Freemasonry%20through%20Revelation%20of%20their%20Secrets;%20english%20version;%201977;_djvu.txt
>>
>>129129572
Question I have for you...
Whose to say anyone's story about these (characters) is actually true?
Your belief that they are? Someone who claims God told them this was the way things went down? What if someone claimed God told them otherwise? How exactly does one establish one is telling the truth and another a lie?

As such, your beliefs could be wrong as could the story its based on.. The narrative or discussion of what actually occurred could be false. Do you know how many mythical stories about creation and the bearer of knowledge are written across 1000s of years? The bearer of life? How life was created? For what purpose? Under what conditions? Whose to say a story that came 1000s of years after 100s of stories closer to origin are actually right? Have you ever played : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_whispers ?

Messages get corrupted after prolonged periods of being handed down. The sun rises every morning right? That was important enough to be a constant and cyclical truth as are the ones of value.... They can be seen with eyes that seek to see them across distances that eyes have been trained to see.
>>
Here's a good movie about them. Put out in France in 1943.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
>>
>>129131546
Absolutely. Recommended watching to all Masons to see the evils of the Grand Orient de France, and other fake "Masonry."
>>
File: 1494297950727.jpg (1MB, 2000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1494297950727.jpg
1MB, 2000x1350px
>>129086850
u aint ready
>>
>>129088273
The archetypal freemason is a character called Hiram Abiff, who they revere as the builder of Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. The Jews' goal in Palestine is to rebuild, wait for it, Solomon's temple.
The goals of freemasons and those of organized jewry are perfectly intertwined, and that's no accident.
The whole thing is literally zionism for good goys, do your research.
>>
>>129131152
>Nothing anti-Christian
Do you swear an oath? The light you seek is not what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRmRkZxYk0

Matthew 5:34-36 King James Version (KJV)

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
>>
>>129129900
yeah i know you only say "lucifierian" and don't mention him directly. it's still based on him, in the same way how orwellian (for example) is based on orwell and the type of stuff he wrote. every word has to come from something, luciferian didn't just materialize itself in front of albert kike, i mean pike, or whoever popularized it. what i'm saying is he (lucifer) is not light that you think he is. prometheus is their/your favorite guy because you all view yourselves as mini prometheuses. the two (lucifer and prometheus) are almost interchange.
>>
>>129132655
>Do you swear an oath?
Yup. Nothing wrong with making promises, as long as you keep them and don't promise what you can't keep. As Matthew 5:34 attests to.
>The light you seek is not what you think.
Okay. What is it then? Because here i thought it was knowledge.

>>129132824
>yeah i know you only say "lucifierian" and don't mention him directly
When?
> it's still based on him
How? There is no "him", you've not used a name there.
> prometheus is their/your favorite guy because you all view yourselves as mini prometheuses.
Source?
>the two (lucifer and prometheus) are almost interchange.
Depends on your translation. Light-bearer fits Prometheus. But Morning-Star and Venus don't
>>
>>129132655
the only connection masons have with the bible is john the baptist, because they see him as higher than jesus. it takes a lot for normie-tier masons to figure that out.
>>
>>129133240
>Because here i thought it was knowledge.
Do you know the story of Adam and Eve anon? What was the fruit?

I will pray for you.
>>
>>129133395
>john the baptist, because they see him as higher than jesus
No different from the Catholics of hat time period. Didn't they want John to play Messiah for them?
>>
>>129133622
>What was the fruit?
The fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Not just "knowledge."

>>129133395
>the only connection masons have with the bible is john the baptist, because they see him as higher than jesus.
Source? The Saints John (both) are patron Saints of Freemasonry, yes. But no where is there such an illogical belief. Even Johannites don't believe that.
>>
>>129098631
my grandpa was 32nd degree & a shriner. does that hold any significance?
>>
>>129134270
>Not just "knowledge."
Semantics, the only Knowledge we needed was in the Bible, hence the story.
>>
File: albert_pike_statue_5.jpg (182KB, 584x611px) Image search: [Google]
albert_pike_statue_5.jpg
182KB, 584x611px
>>129086850
The one confederate statue on federal land and nobody is trying to take it down
I wonder why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gueuwevgk7Y
>>
>>129131429
Whose to say anyone's story about these (characters) is actually true?
i didn't claim that anything is true. i just said that masons took two different characters from sources that are known to everyone and almost fused them.
>your beliefs could be wrong
i don't have any beliefs about these things, i'm not religious but i believe in my own convoluted version of god, or whatever someone wants to call that.
>Do you know how many mythical stories about creation and the bearer of knowledge are written across 1000s of years
yes, i know, i have an intense interest for myths, ancient religions, cultural and social anthropology, etc.
>Messages get corrupted after prolonged periods of being handed down.
that's coincidentally the problem with freemasonry, so many shit got added over the centuries and so many different societies and lodges got formed that all have their own versions of things. the problem is that most people don't go past symbolism and most people are only there for business connections. that's the truth, the bar for entry is low as fuck.
>>
>>129134923
>Semantics,
No, very different things.
>the only Knowledge we needed was in the Bible, hence the story.
Yea, read the story again. Maybe from a better version than the (((KJV))).
To stay in the garden, they couldn't learn of the knowledge of good and evil. Basically it was stasis. Ignorance is bliss, but with it you can't grow. After learning the truth of the universe, Adam and Eve were cast out. It was a struggle, as all learning is (red pill, anyone?), but it had to be done, because only with the presence of evil can good be appreciated. So the garden was bliss, but they didn't know that til afterwards.

Basically, stop being an Abcedarian.

>>129134989
>nobody is trying to take it down
Yet. It's a statue of a white man. Besides, he wasn't just a Confederate. You ought read the whole story of his military involvement.
>>
>>129133240
>>The light you seek is not what you think.
What did he mean by this? Why not just come out with it? Is this what's meant by stages of initiation? Is it really that serious that they can't spill the beans at the open? This is where things get into LARP territory in my opinion. Are such framings meant to condition and season a new brainlet tier initiate?
>>
>>129134270
>The fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Not just "knowledge."
I do understand what you're saying here by the way, But since they chose to eat from that tree we have to witness a good and evil world, whereas if they hadn't eaten from it, they wouldn't have ever had to experience evil which is exactly what God wanted for us.
>>
File: 1491356803112.jpg (492KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
1491356803112.jpg
492KB, 600x496px
https://youtu.be/5_PswgsM3gE
Wicked, wretched shit.
Their knowledge is freely available if you're looking for it.
>>
>>129135975
>Is this what's meant by stages of initiation?
Kinda. It's like how you learn basic math before advanced physics. Doing things in the wrong order makes it hard to appreciate or understand them.
>Is it really that serious that they can't spill the beans at the open?
No, everything is free to be discussed in the open. Just that you probably won't get much out of it. Initiations are private, personal things to effect an impact on the person. If you just sit down and read a bit of ritual monitor, then some Rex Hutchens, you probably won't get it as a whole, even if you can grasp some concepts.

>>129136004
>But since they chose to eat from that tree we have to witness a good and evil world, whereas if they hadn't eaten from it, they wouldn't have ever had to experience evil which is exactly what God wanted for us.
Maybe. If that was the case, why would He have given us the option? Doesn't seem right that humanity was able to evolve along such a path only to be kept as fish in a jar.
>>
>>129135917
Again I get what you're saying but there was no better position for them to be in, they cannot be God, we cannot be God, I guess it depends on what knowledge your seeking anon. I was generalizing before, but you cannot deny lodges all over the world haven't been infiltrated by occultists before.
>>
All I know about them is that they hate us Mormons cause we stole their secrets
>>
>>129135720
>i didn't claim that anything is true. i just said that masons took two different characters from sources that are known to everyone and almost fused them.
What's your point by noting this? Is Lucifer what the bible claims it is? Is Prometheus? Is that even their names? In what language? under what framework?

> i don't have any beliefs about these things, i'm not religious but i believe in my own convoluted version of god, or whatever someone wants to call that.
Such is life and the stories of old.. myths, allegory, and metaphor. Every religions depiction of God appears convoluted to some degree.

> yes, i know, i have an intense interest for myths, ancient religions, cultural and social anthropology, etc.
Ok, then there's no reason to flip out about another group's package. All current ones are built upon previous ones.

> that's coincidentally the problem with freemasonry, so many shit got added over the centuries and so many different societies and lodges got formed that all have their own versions of things. the problem is that most people don't go past symbolism and most people are only there for business connections. that's the truth, the bar for entry is low as fuck.
I mean... ok. I can't speak on that but yes.. a great deal of information is freely available to anyone truly in search of it. If people want to create frameworks around it, so be it. A person has to care at some point, for themselves, to seek after the truth, knowledge, and understanding.
>>
>>129136605
>evolve
Devolve in my opinion anon. Sickness Disease Mental illnesses short life spans, I'm pretty sure we would be living forever if they hadn't eaten from that tree. Don't quote me on that, i'll had to go back and read again.
>>
>>129136691
>but there was no better position for them to be in
Are you sure? Like, is it the best thing to be stuck in a hospital bed being fed through a tube?
>but you cannot deny lodges all over the world haven't been infiltrated by occultists before.
The whole thing is about occultism/esotercism, dude. Always has been. Infiltration wouldn't really work on a decentralised organisation like Masonry. Otherwise we'd all be like the GOdF.

>>129136819
Yea. Dick move by Joey Smith. Don't get why anyone would follow a self-professed oath breaker and liar. But the polygamy bit is pretty rad.

>>129137041
>Devolve in my opinion anon.
I mean evolve into humans, only to be kept in a cage.
>Sickness Disease Mental illnesses short life spans, I'm pretty sure we would be living forever if they hadn't eaten from that tree.
No, i think you're right. But how would you know that was a good thing? It's only by the presence of darkness that we can know the light.
And "we" isn't the right word. It would just be those two.
>>
It's a business.

Keep paying your dues and doing gay volunteer work and the other members might throw you a favor her and there.

Shell out the big $$ to "advance" in the Scottish Rite and such, and make friends in higher places and earn bigger favors. It's all a game and all masons are fools who couldn't hack it on their own, looking for shortcuts in life.
>>
>>129136605
K, that is what I was thinking. Makes sense. Thank you for answering.

Is there a reason why it is forbidden to talk about such things outside of the lodge? For instance, would a 33rd degree Mason be free to answer questions someone has about specific aspects of metaphysics/philosophy as framed by the masons?
>>
>>129136889
see, the above mentioned story about adam and eve is the perfect example of what i'm saying when it comes lucifer, satan, prometheus. because there is a certain strain of thought in esoteric writings that makes the god from the bible into a bad guy and the snake into the giver of knowledge i.e. prometheus. that interpretation is also popular with atheists. they say basically '"god wanted you to stay dumb and ignorant and if it wasn't for that promethean snake figure to give you enlightenment you would stay dumb".
>>
>>129086850
They're basically crypto-Satanists.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/our-lady-of-fatima-and-the-battle-with-freemasonry-part

Consider Catholicism. It's a good 1,000 years older than Masonry and has, well, tried to keep its traditions. There was a Jewish interference incident in the 1960's, but we're dealing with it.

https://youtu.be/rLVnhfYHyJ0

If you want "old school Christianity," it's hard to beat the original Church founded by Jesus Christ and St. Peter, the first pope. Look for a church with the traditional Latin Mass.

Do Masons allow women leaders? The Catholic Church does not. We have held the line on male-only priesthood, divorce, contraception, fag marriage, "gender theory," abortion, masturbation, etc. Do Masons oppose all these things?

Also why is everything secret with them? If you like ritual, nothing beats the Latin Mass for solemn, devout worship of God.

https://youtu.be/2PRh29kqsl0

I would argue that there are few things more beautiful in this world than the traditional Latin Mass, having inspired such beautiful art, music and architecture as Mozart's Masses, Palestrina, Bernini, Dvorak, Notre Dame Cathedral, Michelangelo... Masonry on the other hand does not seem to have produced any significant cultural figures.
>>
>>129096108
>>129096166
>>/x/
>>
>>129137524
>Shell out the big $$ to "advance" in the Scottish Rite
How poor are you that $100 and $35yr is "big money"?
>couldn't hack it on their own
How ironic.

But just btw, joining for mercenary gain or tying to abuse it like that is forbidden, and grounds for expulsion. Grounds frequently used to do so.

>>129137813
>Is there a reason why it is forbidden to talk about such things outside of the lodge?
Like i said, everything is free to be discussed outside of lodge. We usually try to not go into specifics about ceremonies with people who are going to join, because that spoils the initiatory aspect. But otherwise the only things we can't say are the pass words, the salutes, or the tokens. You're able to find out what they are pretty easily, though. It's just that we don't divulge them.
As was said by some 33rd dude on a documentary: "I promised not to reveal the secrets myself. Never promised to care if you found out what they are on your own."
>For instance, would a 33rd degree Mason be free to answer questions someone has about specific aspects of metaphysics/philosophy as framed by the masons?
Absolutely. But bear in mind Masonry doesn't necessarily give dogma about things like that. It's a series of tools so you can find your own.
>>
>>129086850
>ITT: a bunch of jews, catholics, and tinfoil /x/ teenagers badmouth freemasonry and mislead the public into thinking they are a mysterious satanic world domination cult that does evil and follows secret dark teachings that you can't totally just Google and see for yourself

Freemasonry is one of humanity's last bastions of ancient tradition and conservatism and I personally invite you all to go to a lodge near you and see for yourself that what I say is true.
>>
File: 1477455257324.png (92KB, 228x226px) Image search: [Google]
1477455257324.png
92KB, 228x226px
>>129137471
>Are you sure? Like, is it the best thing to be stuck in a hospital bed being fed through a tube?
You are downplaying this.

>But how would you know that was a good thing?
That was the arrangement and they cold have just asked God

>It's only by the presence of darkness that we can know the light.
I disagree, that why Jesus says...

Matthew 18:2-4 King James Version (KJV)

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Dude, we would literally be invincible right now if they didn't agree with you.
>>
>>129086850

its tackier than 1960s satanism

picture the dumbest CIA psyop you can possibly imagine.
its like they took some random scientologist pleb and told him to write about the occult
>>
>>129138095
Well, my issue with this is... Whose to even say that the narrative depicted in the bible is right? Do you understand how many religions and mythos depict the pro-typical lucifer as a good aspect of God? Many eastern religions do and they have very positive stories about this character. How many Buddhist do you see raging around the planet in the name of their god and as so called warriors against evil?

Abrahamic religions stick to the narrative that a narrative that Lucifer was bad. They framed a creation story around this character as being evil. Other religions didn't. Such religions predate Judiasm->Christianity->Islam. They seem to be more spiritually enlightened, peaceful, and better stewards of goo living. Why do you think that is? This has nothing to do w/ Masons. Just look at the history of religion. Not everyone depicts creation the same. Not everyone depicts how many came to be that much aware vs other creators as an act of evil.... Sadly, it's this very framing of the narrative that leads so many people astray in the Abrahamic religions. There are so many metaphors and allegories that one need a PhD in theology to parse through them to get to the meat. Whereas, other religions deliver this directly and stay away from text that can be wildly confusing.
>>
File: 1493925618977.jpg (99KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1493925618977.jpg
99KB, 780x780px
>>129138095
but i agree that the story of adam and eve is baffling as fuck, there is this tree and he explicitly says that you can't eat from it, but then again why the fuck did he put it there, what does it mean, is it the stage from ignorance to enlightenment, from childhood to adulthood, from animal to man, or a little bit of everything? but then them eating the fruit is interpreted as a "fall", why a fall if it means the next stage, how can a next stage be a regression? so again i come back to the question why the fuck did he put that tree there, they couldn't comprehend anything they were basically retard/animal-tier when it comes to their emotional and intellectual development, and then eve said "oh, shiny, i'm gonna eat this" and everything went to shit.
placing that tree into the garden of eden is like leaving a bunch of exposed wires into your child's room that can kill him. why would you do that?
>>
>>129138268
>Consider Catholicism.
Why not both?
>Do Masons allow women leaders?
Nope. Women can't join at all. Even blacks can't join except in their own (Prince Hall) lodges.
>Do Masons oppose all these things?
>male-priesthood?
No.
>divorce
Yes. For the most part.
>contraception,
Nah.
>fag marriage,
Yup. If it's not a traditional family, it's not on.
>"gender theory,"
God no. We don't even let trannies join.
>abortion,
Depends on the circumstance. But it's not really something discussed in lodge
>masturbation
Neither is that. But i guess temperance and your own beliefs are what matter most on it.
>Also why is everything secret with them?
Throwback to the guild masons. Secrets meant quality. If everyone could pass themselves off as an accredited mason, then you'd have cathedrals and castles falling down due to shoddy workmanship.
>If you like ritual, nothing beats the Latin Mass for solemn, devout worship of God.
True, but that's not what Masonic rituals are about.
>Masonry on the other hand does not seem to have produced any significant cultural figures.
Apples and oranges, bro. Unless you want to count people like John Dee, Isaac Newton, Fermi, and so on.

>>129138883
>You are downplaying this.
I'm trying to make it relatable. Eden only sounds like paradise because you can't have it. But anyone who has been out of work will tell you that getting up at noon and playing vidya all day sounds great, but really isn't. It's purgatory.
>That was the arrangement and they cold have just asked God
But how would they understand without knowledge of good and evil?
>Matthew 18:2-4
Sorry, i don't get how that negates knowing what good/bad is. Like, what is Heaven without the contrast of hell?
>Dude, we would literally be invincible right now if they didn't agree with you.
No, we wouldn't be here. Adam and Eve would just be sitting in Eden. Doing nothing.
>>
>>129139424
there is this paradox, he (god) cursed them and all of humanity for eternity for doing an evil act, but how the fuck did they know that it's an evil act if they didn't know what evil is before they did the evil act?
>>
>>129139273
I don't think that's true at all. Buddhism does not consider rebelling against God and teaching mankind how to sin to be positive. And I'm not sure how "spiritually enlightened" Buddhist nations like China and Korea are. Korea is generally considered the most materialistic nation in the world, whereas Europe is highly idealistic.
>>
File: 1493540777490.jpg (343KB, 640x877px) Image search: [Google]
1493540777490.jpg
343KB, 640x877px
>>129138299
Thank you anon. I really like your responses and seems more inline with the reasoned conceptualization I had about the masons.

May I ask a question... The big 'G' .. Does that stand for Grand architect of the Universe? If so and given that
> Masonry doesn't necessarily give dogma about things like that

What is a basic summary of what this concept engenders in Masonry?
>>
It's a fraternity for nephilim hybrids to become acquainted with one another. The hybrids communicate telepathically and the normal people have no idea.

Eventually they're going to come out of hiding and re-assert their rule. Days of Noah.
>>
>>129139424
>why the fuck did he put that tree there
this is the triumph and tragedy of free will. if we were never able to sin, we would simply be animals.
>>
>>129139604
>But how would they understand without knowledge of good and evil?
If you want to just fill in the blanks, be my guest, I'll stick with the Word. I will still pray for you.
>>
>>129139604
>your own beliefs are what matter most
Hmm. *squinty eye look*
>>
File: 1474383581681.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1474383581681.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>129140683
Interesting anon, tell us more.
>>
>>129138883
>That was the arrangement and they cold have just asked God
If it were that simple, don't you think they did? Obviously there's more to the story or it's a different story.

The question I actually like to ask about the Bible's creation Narrative is :
If Adam and Eve were the only two humans created and they sinned and were banished from Eden and told they would be punished and their seeds punished and then human beings went on for tens of thousands or maybe 100s of thousands or maybe even millions of years until now, why in the world would Adam and Eve "obey" and reproduce? Why didn't they just commit suicide or say.. K, god.. We fucked up. You got us. It's been swell and live out their years and just die... Why would they knowingly birth new life and souls into the world to suffer? Why do we continue to do this until this day in larger numbers?

I'm sorry but the creation narrative just doesn't jive when you start asking questions like this or start asking questions about the prologue regarding angels in heaven and the rebellion therein. How deep does the rebellion level go with God's creations? How many goes at this have occurred? A rebellion in heaven.. A rebellion on earth? Have there been others? why does it magically stop here?

I don't think many believers often ask these questions... Clearly, if you begin asking them, you begin to seriously question things especially given that there are other religions that frame this differently.
>>
>>129140044
That's where i think translation error has let us down.

>>129140545
>reasoned conceptualization
That really is the crux of the system. Like, with our modern degree working (EA > FC > MM, sometimes MMM in between and HRA at the end), it's about learning to learn > actively learning > teaching others.
>The big 'G' .. Does that stand for Grand architect of the Universe?
Yes. God, Geometry, Geometer, etc. It's only a G because of Scotland and America. Other places use a star for the same meaning (and more. And obviously only languages with God and Geometry starting with G use it). The tl;dr is that it's whatever is at the core/bedrock of your life and the function of the universe. So it can largely be what you want it to be.
> If so and given that > Masonry doesn't necessarily give dogma about things like that
That's the rub. There's nothing saying "IT IS THIS. SO SAYETH THE POPE. DO NOT QUESTION. END OF RINE."
It's a general concept upon which you fit your own values to see how they measure up. Like with the working tools, a basic ex. is the 24in Gauge. It doesn't say, "do this for x time, then this." It just gives you an idea of how time might be best spent, then it's on you to see how you would work your schedule with that in mind.

>>129141024
>I'll stick with the Word.
So will I. If you think God led you through billions of years of development to be an Abecedarian, then so be it.
But do please answer me how you know what Heaven is without making reference to hell, purgatory, or earth.

>>129141104
>*squinty eye look*
Turning Japanese, eh?
But that obviously meant that if you think masturbation is a sin, then don't do it. If you don't think it is, then just practice temperance.
>>
>>129141563
I have asked myself and prayed about these same questions anon and I still have faith. I have the full armor of God on and will not be shaken.

Matthew 10:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
>>
>>129142589
No one is saying there's a lack of faith, or that we hate Christ (as that passage refers to about the Jews). But that we can read the Bible and ask these questions without it turning us apostate because the answer is there, and it's only the transcribing as the weak link.
>>
>>129141983
>But do please answer me how you know what Heaven is without making reference to hell, purgatory, or earth.
We are in the year 2017, the pieces on the board have already been moved, that's how I know about these things. For them to know, they would have had to ask God for that information. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, like i said before I will stick with the Word.
>>
>>129142820
>as that passage refers to about the Jews
The Real Jew is in our hears.

Romans 2:28-29King James Version (KJV)

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
>>
>>129142949
>that's how I know about these things.
Sorry, i should have said, "how WOULD you know?"
How could God possibly have answered them (not that they'd have reason to ask), without them knowing what good/evil are?
>>
>>129141983
>it can largely be what you want it to be

That's my issue. There is an objective morality. Even seemingly small things like masturbation ( a venal, not mortal sin) or even blowing your nose or farting at a dinner table have objective status because there is an ultimate judge, God.

So I'm a little suspicious of people who say things are subjective in the realm of morality.

> IT IS THIS. SO SAYETH THE POPE

This is a caricature of the Catholic Church, which primarily relies on global councils of bishops to resolve doctrinal issues.
>>
>>129143213
>hears
Hearts*
>>
>>129143252
They had choice, He said don't eat the fucking fruit, they could have asked about the fruit. You and I both don't know how that conversation would have played out or if it did.
>>
>>129086850
I wish you faggot freemasons would stop the stealth recruiting with all these 'redpill me on freemasons' threads. Literally one every week if not every day. If people were legit asking about this they would know it by now, from reading the zillion threads we've already had. This makes it clear that the continued posting of these threads is a recruiting drive by actual masons.
>>
>>129143565
Freemason threads are some of the best threads on /pol/.
>>
>>129139424
>>129140044
>>129140829

This is the paradox a lot of religions end up in that frame human being's notable free-will and agency above other animals as being a 'fall'. This is very paramount and present paradox of the Bible. If you'd like, you can even rewind this back to the prologue story of heaven/angels/lucifer. It's the same prototypical story accept angels are held to even higher standard/degree as is lucifer. If one is crafty enough, you can extract considerable meaning from these stories and framings.

The issue is, it takes a considerable mount of understanding to do so. Meanwhile, people take the story as being literal and literally believe there's some boogie man with horns and a tale known as satan roaming the earth who fell from heaven. If the angels being even more closer to god and lucifer being that much closer managed to rebel then there is obviously yuuuggee amounts of information missing to this story and obviously there's some very serious things going on beyond adam/eve/etc.

It's gets to the point where you ask? Why aren't there like 10 chapters of the bible dedicated to detailing this then? Why didn't God send messengers to talk about that stuff?.. That's the meat.

Why didn't adam and eve ask about this stuff? When they were made aware of good/evil, to what degree? Why weren't the aware of the full back story related to heaven/hell/lucifer/satan/the rebellion/etc

You can ask a lot of deep questions about the bible's framing of this. The issue is, you can read deeply into various other mythology and religious texts too and ask similar questions albeit along different narratives.

This narrative has never sat well with me. Over many years, i've plucked some fruit. However, even as a child I was not a fan and often poked holes in it.
>>
>>129143267
>There is an objective morality.
Disagree. Morality is, and always has to be circumstantial.
> or even blowing your nose or farting at a dinner table have objective status because there is an ultimate judge, God.
Exactly. And He didn't make us all carbon copies in the exact same situation everywhere.
>This is a caricature of the Catholic Church
Yes, but it was also joke to point out there's no final arbiter of opinion in Masonry.

>>129143500
>They had choice
Aye, one always has to take risks to grow.
>You and I both don't know how that conversation would have played out or if it did.
Then why are you so sure. I'm just asking how He could explain something to them when they had no concept of anything surrounding what was trying to be explained. Like, if you tried to explain chess, first you have to explain what a game is.

You know Biblical literalism isn't in the Bible, right?
>>
>>129140274
Buddhism doesn't teach that's how we became aware, obtained free-will, and began on our journey of knowledge ......

Many other religions don't either w.r.t to their creation mythos and human life. As such and given their respective frameworks, practices of them focus more on their internal and personal journey than getting caught up in a paradox. I dunno man, this is just religion for you and 1000s of years of edited mythos. There's fruit if you look beyond it and dont' take it literally.

However, many people do and who can blame them? It's really sad imo man.
>>
>>129143749
Normally not so much, but this one has taken quite a fun turn. Who'da'thunk it.
>>
File: apotheosis of thomas aquinas.jpg (518KB, 1053x1350px) Image search: [Google]
apotheosis of thomas aquinas.jpg
518KB, 1053x1350px
>>129143847
I'm a Catholic, and we used to never actually allow plebs to read the Bible. This is why. Yes, it's actually quite complicated. The thing is, bishops and theologians have over the past 2,000 years addressed your concerns. If you want to know, read the Patristic Fathers, Aquinas, and the documents of the ecumenical councils.

Truly understanding Christianity is on a similar levels of complexity as passing a bar exam.
>>
>>129144020
>Then why are you so sure.
Faith

> I'm just asking how He could explain
He is God, how am I supposed to know. It's just another hole that you want filled. I will be like a child and pay it no mind. Don't think I have forgotten about praying for you anon.

>You know Biblical literalism isn't in the Bible, right?
If you are speaking of Adam and Eve's circumstance, which I assume you are considering our conversation, You and I probably won't get that question answered in this life. I haven't seen good enough ancient writings to say differently.
>>
File: 1491325651120.png (81KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491325651120.png
81KB, 200x200px
>>129140683
And to think, I once, many years ago believed this nonsense people went on about .... Until I actually did the research myself and stopped listening to other people's clown ass theories.
>>
>>129086850
Masons are why we can't have real nations. Yes, masons want to rule the world, but not in a centralized way. It is more like they just go around setting up lodges, then they train natives there to become masons and leave them in charge to basically be puppets. Because if you're a native but not a mason, then the native masons will sell you out to foreign masons whenever they need to. It isn't really your country anymore when the masons get in charge, it belongs to global freemasonry.

Look at China. The commies kicked out the Republic gov, which were masons. The Republicans moved to Taiwan and hide out in the grand lodge there, just waiting for the inevitable day when the west masons finally kill the china commies and put the taiwan masons back in charge of China. Western masons had America wage war in Korea and Vietnam just trying to cock block the China commies to get the masons back in charge there.

Look at Egypt. Muslim Brotherhood wins elections, start making real changes, Egypt mason military shuts that shit down.

You are only allowed to win democracy in mason countries if you are a mason or you agree to play by their rules. Trump is not a mason, but he won, and they obstruct anything he tries to do. If he ever tried to make any big changes then masons would just kill him like they killed JFK. Like they killed all the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Etc etc

Castros were only allowed to continue to exist in Cuba because they didn't totally shut down the lodges. Hitler shut down the lodges and FDR (a mason) sent America to destroy Hitler.

The masons in your country are the military leaders, the courts, the hedge fund managers and venture capitalists, the senators, etc. The decision makers. And they make decisions that benefit global masonry, not the people of their native land.

One day, masons will come to understand that they are the disease that plagues this world.
>>
>>129144937
>Faith
Which is noble, but should never stand in the way of logic. Otherwise God wouldn't have given it to us.
>how am I supposed to know
Take some bloody responsibility, man.
> I will be like a child and pay it no mind.
Blimey, that's almost heretical it's so offensive.
>Don't think I have forgotten about praying for you anon.
Great, i'll add them to my pile.
>If you are speaking of Adam and Eve's circumstance
I just meant in general.
>>
>>129139424
Obviously, if he put the best tree in the center of the garden and said 'leave it' he was testing his pets the way any trainer would do with a dog.
>>
>>129145169
>global masonry
No such thing.
>>
File: 1495228655847.png (1MB, 1688x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1495228655847.png
1MB, 1688x1916px
>>129141983
Wow. This is exactly what I felt was the case...

> Yes. God, Geometry, Geometer, etc. It's only a G because of Scotland and America. Other places use a star for the same meaning (and more. And obviously only languages with God and Geometry starting with G use it). The tl;dr is that it's whatever is at the core/bedrock of your life and the function of the universe. So it can largely be what you want it to be.
I truly get this.. Thank you for detailing this out. Going to save this thread for bread purposes and future reflection.

>That's the rub. There's nothing saying "IT IS THIS. SO SAYETH THE POPE. DO NOT QUESTION. END OF RINE."
It's a general concept upon which you fit your own values to see how they measure up. Like with the working tools, a basic ex. is the 24in Gauge. It doesn't say, "do this for x time, then this." It just gives you an idea of how time might be best spent, then it's on you to see how you would work your schedule with that in mind.
Indeed. As should any claimed truth of this world be shown to have consistent measure across time.

Thank you super sincerely for this bread anon. I grasp what you have detailed and it was what I felt was the case from having done prior research.
>>
File: 76857685789576867868678333.jpg (171KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
76857685789576867868678333.jpg
171KB, 615x300px
>>129145373
>Armor
God says study the Word, not the earth to fill the gaps in it.

Ephesians 6:10-17 King James Version (KJV)

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
>>
>>129087128
Lol, just fuck your shit up dude
>>
>>129146098
>Going to save this thread for bread purposes and future reflection.
Enjoy. Check out the rituals here http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html if you want further clarification.
I recommend reading them in order. Could always hit up lodge reading lists if you want even more stuff to noodle around with.
>>
>>129142589
What were the answers you received? What made you feel confirmed in your faith?

Care to share?

> I have the full armor of God on and will not be shaken.
Why do you feel the need to say this? You read something, things don't seem to be clear or fit together.. you ask questions and seek answers. I'm asking about what answers do you have to the questions I mentioned. It's a paradox. A repeating one. Not a good sign for any truth.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.