[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seldomly post threads here, NETFLIX is trying to tell you something,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rare finders cult article.jpg (900KB, 1728x2202px) Image search: [Google]
rare finders cult article.jpg
900KB, 1728x2202px
Those familiar with the mindset of the culprits of pedogate/pizzagate know by now that reversals are kind of a big deal to them, its how they pay homage to their god.

Netlix drops a docu series about a nun murdered amid child molestation accusations in maryland.

They title it the KEEPERS.

pic very related

Who are they saying is responsible?
>>
bump because its true
>>
They should say CIA, no idea what they do say though.
>>
>>129034630
tehcnically you are correct, but its what people know as "the finders cult" hence the title "the keepers"
>>
>>129035249
When is it out? I probably won't watch it, as sitting down and watching something like that bums me out on a whole other level than reading about it.
>>
>>129035729
its on netflix currently. And yes, first the truth makes us sad, than it makes us angry, than it makes us useful
>>
>>129032215
Thanks for the heads up on the documentary.
>>
>>129032215
Interesting. Bump.
>>
>>129035885
Is it the one with a nun or something?
I am aware of the truth. After podesta leaks opened my eyes I spent 14 hours a day for 6 months digging into the shit.
Now I am damaged. I need to actively steer away from it, too much darkness drowns a man in the end.
But I do advocate for new generals to dig into this and start memeing it back to reality. However with the crackdowns on that you'd need to find a new angle first.
>>
>>129039681

No new angle needed at my site..
>>
>>129041139
You talking bout infinity? Too sketchy for me. Attracts too much attention.
>>
>>129032215
So Netflix is good in this case? You're not clear
>>
>>129041367
No. www.nrgiseternal.com
>>
>>129039681
Ive always heard we should look more into Hollywood/Pedowood and how relates to "pizzagate" and the pedophilia of the elites and their child trafficking
>>
>>129041817

I dont know netflix' intent, but i know what they are communicating. The finders are behind the mary cisnek death
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.