[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imam shaikh mohammad tawhidi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 36

File: shaikh mohammad tawhidi.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shaikh mohammad tawhidi.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
/pol/, and 4chan needs to give this man a platform and spread this message far and wide. We need to meme the fuck out of this and get media attention for him.

The Muslim youth, especially in Europe, are being influenced by radicals and extremists 24/7, without opposition, creating waves of disillussioned, brainwashed terrorists. Something needs to change or it will only get worse.

Get this message out there bros. The Journalists and media are on /pol/ 24/7 looking for stories. Lets give them a story. Anons can change the world for the better and end this terrorist scum that's killing our children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcCmjhO8KQ
>>
le based muslim xDD amirite, pedes?
>>
File: J876QB.jpg (11KB, 990x500px) Image search: [Google]
J876QB.jpg
11KB, 990x500px
DO IT FAGGOTS.
>>
I don't want to reform and save islam, I want it to further impode. If muslims start acting like normal people we'll never have an excuse to kick them out
>>
>>128411838
Jordan Peterson said he wants to debate with moderate muslims, this guy seems like the one.

Somebody tweet Peterson this guys info
>>
File: DBcj-HYWAAAMvPG.jpg-large.jpg (67KB, 637x775px) Image search: [Google]
DBcj-HYWAAAMvPG.jpg-large.jpg
67KB, 637x775px
>>
>>128411838
I agree but also
>le based buslim ;-DD
>>
>>128412067
>I want it to further impode
That won't stop terrorism.

Stop being a fucking bigot idiot and think for once in your life.
>>
>>128412117
>Yasmine Mohammed
>"Just stop."

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Even Muslims are sick of fucking Muslims and faggot liberals.
>>
>>128412117
Fucking hell "Emmett & Michelle" is such an empty head void of any personal conviction or thought
>>
You faggots got Trump elected. /pol/ has power no other site has.

Don't sit back and do nothing and wait for the next bombing/shooting/stabbing.

Last nights attack happened minutes away from my home. It's time to do SOMETHING to fight this terrorist brainwashing.
>>
Imam's beard is 10/10 btw
>>
File: Alba.png (187KB, 582x436px) Image search: [Google]
Alba.png
187KB, 582x436px
>>128411838
>The Muslim youth, especially in Europe, are being influenced by radicals and extremists 24/7

DEPORT THEM ALL
>DEPORT THEM ALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
>DEPORT THEM ALL
>>
>>128412489
Then move your ass anon and help Tommy Robinson.. activate yourself. Oh wait.. you can't, if you do your own government will put you in muslim prison to get executed.
>>
Fuck off muslim apologists falling for a crypto-muslim shoving taqqyia up your ass.

How about giving a platform to people like Boualem Sansal who is an atheist algerian rather than sucking yet another islamic dick before the victims are even cold.
>>
>>128411838

Is he... Dare I say it /ourguy/?
>>
Nobody will follow this worthless Shia rafidi, heretic scumbag.
>>
File: 1494497463503.gif (41KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
1494497463503.gif
41KB, 239x239px
>>128411838
>>
>>128413205
How long before your friend gets peace'd?
>>
>>128412489
Its too late mate. All the lefty bongs are begging for more shitskins on reddit and twitter. They will suicide your country to not be racist and even if all imagration stopped today you have generations of suffering to come
>>
>>128413168
>taqqyia
Whether it's taqiyyah or not doesn't matter. If the message gets out it will have an effect.
>>
>>128413341
Hopefully soon.
>>
File: imamtwitter.png (291KB, 875x852px) Image search: [Google]
imamtwitter.png
291KB, 875x852px
>Wahabism is the cancer. It funded the West and corrupted some politicians, brainwashed Muslim youth and turned them into monsters.
>.@theresa_may Hold all of his friends and family members responsible. They knew he was being radicalised but remained silent. 4/4
>.@theresa_may You need to investigate & shut down the Mosque that this terrorist used to attend. And question why he wasn't reported. 2/4

this guys alright
>>
>>128413205
this
>>
>>128413368
Your country is gone mate its not yours anymore
>>
>>128412199
Middle-easterners can not integrate in Europe. Doesen't matter religion or nationality.

OUT
OUT
OUT
>>
>>128411838

We want them to radicalize you fucking civic nationalist nigger.

Fuck off.

Its race war or South Africa for us.

SAGE
>>
What a cuck. If I were a muslim, i'd call this guy a cuck. A traitor.
>>
File: 1496010456142.jpg (61KB, 322x501px) Image search: [Google]
1496010456142.jpg
61KB, 322x501px
>let the west and islam coexist ideologically
Just spread what Stephen Coughlin says you fucking cunts
>>
>>128413414

No he is not you idiot.

Dont you realize that cultural marxists use islam as they use christianity?

>Gender equality
>respect for all
>acceptance of all

are you retarded?
>>
>>128411838

This guy is the ONLY muslim to speak the absolute fucking truth.
>>
>>128411838
What's the deal with Shia Islam? Is it based?
I heard it's like catholicism. Can Shia pope say cousin fucking is out? Did he? Is Shia Islam cancer or chemo?
>>
wtf this is unironical
>>
>>128412026
Fuck off oz. You're close enough to Indo your day will come soon enough
>>
>>128413527
You're wrong. They've been doing it since the 50's
>>
>>128413588
He's a little faggot Shia, who loves kissing the ass of the west with his taqiya.
>>
>>128413731
His message is more take people as they come and stop trying to supersede the law of the land with the beliefs of a religion
>>
>>128412199
No EU country has managed to integrate muslims, and I bet it's not going to happen in the future either. Deportation is the best solution.
>>
Do I even consider the remote possibility that he is in fact /ourmufti/ ?
>>
>>128413588
>guy wants Islam to be an actual, genuine religion of peace and calls for giving everyone who thinks otherwise a boot up their arse
>he's a traitor cuck!

Islam in a nutshell.
>>
>>128413731
only people who have never been in the shit and are immature don't have an open respect those who live around them. thats why we don't have the same problems you do here in america. we had to live with niggers for 150 years and now we all live in relative harmony.

grow up cuck
>>
>>128413732
Bro, I'm trying to do some good here and get this guy noticed by the media. It would encourage more like him to step forward and stop sitting in silence, afraid to speak up.

Last nights attack happened minutes from my home. I can't go out and shoot every bad guy, nor can I change foreign policy. But I can't sit around and do nothing like the rest of the fucking country.

This site has a huge influence on the youth and media. A few days memeing this guy could have a huge effect.

It's worth a fucking try imo
>>
>>128412199
Die shitskin you are shit as long as you exist
>>
File: 1484923576517.jpg (81KB, 634x514px) Image search: [Google]
1484923576517.jpg
81KB, 634x514px
>>128414012
>now we all live in relative harmony
>>
>Muslims and antifags are already raiding threads about him
wew lads
>>
>>128411838

You are making the assumption sunnis, particularly whabbists will listen to a shia iman, they absolutely wont, to most sunnis shias are basically heretics, not real muslims and just as fair game as non muslims, who do you think the muslims are killing when they bomb each other in iraq/syria, its sectarian, sunni vs shia.

i cant recall, which are which but shia / sunni are basically a schism in islam in relation to whom carries on mohammeds legacy, abu bakr, or ali. one was mohammeds father in law and the other a nephew or something.

This guy might as well be a priest or a rabbi.
>>
File: Globalism.jpg (245KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
Globalism.jpg
245KB, 500x380px
>>128411838
Maybe they just want to kill whitey and are using Islam as it's vehicle when not using actual vehicles to spread Islam. Murderous thugs they will always be regardless of the deity they believe in. Sand niggers.
>>
File: 1495947242214.jpg (87KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1495947242214.jpg
87KB, 800x533px
>>128414118
when i go out to get groceries, i don't have to worry about not stareing at muslims/niggers for fear of getting into a fight. you do.

thats what id call "relative harmony"
>>
File: Ashura.jpg (255KB, 1290x726px) Image search: [Google]
Ashura.jpg
255KB, 1290x726px
>>128413753
Real based.
>>
>>128413792
lol no, it won't
>>
>>128413932

Oh what a BASED SANDNIGGER he accepts us? WOW BASED MAGA HAHA

>>128414012

Roflmao you fucking mutt, Commit suicide now.
I lived in your shit country for 9 years, just because you are used to a negrofied subhuman society does not mean its any good.
You never had what we had. Fuck off.
>>
>>128413753
shia is basically the non extreme version of islam

all the terrorist, isis, radical saudis, are all shit tier shiite. wahabbaism is whats radicalizing all muslim youth.
>>
>>128414116
Dude, I'm a white lad that lives 10 minutes from London Bridge. I could have been one of the victims last night, or maybe I'll be a victim next time.

I gotta try something mate. This Imam represents normal Muslims and his message should be spread.

Help the world out. Stop being an edgelord just because Finland is safe.. for now.
>>
>>128411838
>Something needs to change or it will only get worse.
i hope it does get worse
>>
>>128414267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut3xsdkIWhg

Look at your crime statistics, jails, private prision sector, gang related crimes, etc.
You are more fucked than ever.
>>
>>128414227
I'm not making any assumption. This guys message, whether taqiyyah or not, will encourage others to speak up, and more importantly gain media attention.

The Youth need to know that there are other options than terrorist ideologies
>>
>>128412067
This pretty much

All muslims are terrorists, some are just better at it than others

Whether they use violence or coercion, they are a threat to modern civilization and must be stopped completely
>>
>>128414525
Why? This is our country? Do you want to be looking over your shoulder everytime you get on a train?
>>
>>128414465

No.
"Inregration" will mean that you will be South Africa.

We need a big bang and throw them out or worse.
>>
>>128412067
Honestly, if muslims start acting like normal people there won't be a reason to kick them out
I mean, if niggers stopped being niggers, would they be that bad?
>>
>>128411838
>believing anything a muslim says
Islam doesn't need reformation, it needs to be physically removed from Europe (along with all non-Whites) and then eradicated in the Middle East.
>>
File: IMG_3587.jpg (197KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3587.jpg
197KB, 640x1136px
>>128411838
>>
>>128414781
You people will make an exemption for "reformed muslims" like this and then watch as it slowly takes over the continent.
You are literally no better than civic nationalists. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1478667627419.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1478667627419.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>128414404
>You never had what we had. Fuck off.

your right. we had better. especially during the time we were blowing germany to bits in the 40s

your country is filling up with sandniggers fast and you'll never stop radical islam without the help of moderates. nothing is changing what what your doing now. wahhabist missionaries are coming from saudi arabia and radicalizing youth in mosques in germany. your only hope is to normalize them like the guy in OPs pic. i don't know whats so hard to admit about that.
>>
>>128414227
this
>>
>>128414465
>just because Finland is safe.. for now.
They'll continue to be safe if they stop bringing in muslims.

You can't polish a turd, better to prevent rather than fix.
>>
>>128413709
>Just spread what Stephen Coughlin says you fucking cunts
yabut what he says is this: we are fucked on an industrial scale because western governments think the muslim brotherhood tells the truth and essentially hired them to act as advisors to those governments in all muslim matters.
>>
>>128414781
>it needs to be physically removed

This. It's the only answer to islam.
>>
>>128414326
They are already selling al qaeda bumper stickers openly in Melbourne stores cunt, if you think we're immune you're retarded
>>
>>128414679
>throw them out
Look at the refugees in germany. Are yiou going to throw them out? No, you're going to let more in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bec7tpBqR-U

CHECK THIS ONE OUT
>>
>>128411838
Don't be weak, this guy is a retard.
>We don't need hijabs or mosques
But still dresses like a camelfucker
>Islam teaches violent things we need to reform it
So then it won't be the word of God and instead will be some modern fantasy nobel, why the fuck build a religion around that then? Just fucking drop it
>Multiculturalism is great
No, it's one of the worst thing that happened to Spain. Even with the rampant thievery from our politicians, you could still make a confortable living thanks to the homogeneous societal structure. One way or another you'd always find support. Now all we have is the american imported culture of stupid liberalism and celebrity worship.
>Israel belongs to the jews
Yet orthodox jews admit Israel is against judaism and it's an abomination.
>>
>>128411838
>Muslim youth, especially in Europe, are being influenced by radicals and extremists 24/7, without opposition,
Wow someone pinned the tail on the donkey. So tell me what will happen to the children or grandchildren of the first-wave refugees who are living on welfare?
>>
>>128414918
Has that ever worked anywhere? I like the idea its worth a shot but has it ever worked anywhere? I've heard about deradicalisation clinics and shit. Maybe the govt should try that..
>>
>>128411838
>stop bombing shit so we can peacefully rape your countries without drawing attention to ourselves
fuck off Abed.

Islam has always extended an olive branch with one hand and a knife in the other.
>>
>>128414227
this
stop deluding yourself
he is just here to push his own shia agenda, to be the "look how we shia are peaceful" vs "sunni terrorists"
>>
>>128413731
Not entirely huge on gender equality myself but acceptance of everyone and their respective culture as well as giving people a chance is what we're about.

It's not about le based Muslim XDDD it's about reformation of Islam will go a lot further to protect our people than just shouting on the top of a mountain about gassing kikes and glassing mudslimes.
>>
>>128411838
that guy is not a mulsim , he is a IRANIAN SHIITE.
the books he mentions is that of SUNNI's , while he talks positive about HIS own.

that is called Taqiyya . something iranians use . they lie to cover.
>>
>>128412199
fuck off from UK, achmed
>>
>>128414007
He's perfect. He exposes the true nature of Islam better than any other type of person is capable of.
>>
>>128414838
there are two billion christians in the world. if turning the other cheek, donating your other garment to the poor, going two miles with someone who forces you to accompany him one mile, forgiving any number of times your transgressors etc. were christian values, we'd see more of them.

both christianity and islam demand an inhuman level of dedication. small wonder few christians turn the other cheek - you'd think they don't even have another cheek - and few muslims fight the war against infidels. both populations know, deep down, that they ought to; it's just that doing so is much harder than rationalizing the 'why not'.

also, if all 1.6 billion muslims took up arms, at least we'd have peace by now. they don't stand a chance in a modern war. they'll be waiting for the army of Rome to show up at Dabiq, but all that would show up would be the multiple re-entry warheads turning the desert into a desert.
>>
>>128411838
fuck off reddit
>>
>>128414573

You are not fucking listening.

The radical muslims already consider shia based islam, including its scripture and teaching wrong.

This is a worthless exercise in futility, you simply dont know enough about islamic history.

Whabbist sunnis will not suddenly become secular shias, they consider them the enemy and non muslims.

WASTE OF TIME
>>
>>128415132
>So tell me what will happen to the children or grandchildren of the first-wave refugees who are living on welfare?
I dread to think if this trend continues. Europe will be in civil war in 50 years.
>>
>>128415038

Can you plan more than 5 minutes ahead?

>>128414918

kek you nigger loving jew granddad brought you Obama and 50%

>Bombing Europe on behalf of the jews is BASED

typical merimutt jew slave subhuman.
>>
>>128414654
i don't get on trains and i agree with basically everything these terrorists believe
>>
>>128411838
You are a fool OP and you come from a nation of vile, despicable cowards. You cannot placate or reform Islam. It is irredeemable and inherently broken from the start.

Cowardly fools such as yourself have been deceived by the purposeful dual face of Islam.

Islam practices abrogation. Which means the new teachings take precedent over the old.

When Islam first began mohamed had no power, so he preached peace and love. However when his religion gained strength he both preached and practiced brutal violence.

This is how the evil false religion of Islam can deceive people. It pretends to be peaceful by pointing out the earlier teachings, meanwhile it wages its unholy war against the world and justifies its use of violence by practicing the latter teachings which instruct in the use of violence.

Wake up. Islam is at war with the world. There can never be peace. You need to drive every single Muslim from you lands. You need to burn their mosques. And if you do not, one day soon you will be placed in a position where you or someone you love is harmed by this evil religion of Satan
>>
>>128415163
i'd say its worked decently with blacks in america and latin-american immigrants in america who are 2nd-3rd generation and half of them support trump. idk where else
>>
>>128415342
>You cannot placate or reform Islam. It is irredeemable and inherently broken from the start.

THIS
>>
>>128412199
how dumb are you? we want to deport shitskins from white countries, that will solve terrorism.
>>
>>128415261

No it is not what you are about.

You are about WASP libertarianism where niggers are not considered human but property.
This time and spirit crafted your constitution and nothing else.

Your country is filled with a toxic commerce and capitalism that kills every tiny bit of culture.
>>
>>128411838
this doods been on straya tv he has some interesting points.
>>
>>128411838
There is no radical Islam. There is only Islam.

Is Bobby the policeman finally armed in your country? Is Achmed the policeman behind barbed wire?
>>
>>128413731
He is crucial. He wants to reform Islam. He does not even defend the Qu'ran and i expect if he does become a leading figure in Islamic reformation, he will censor the more diabolical parts of the Qu'ran (pretty much most of it)
>>
>>128415414
>we want to deport shitskins
That's NOT going to happen, dude. EVER. So what other options do we have?

Educating the Muslim youth is a start
>>
>>128412199
It all should go.
>>
>>128415067
Essential viewing before you critcize him with 'no true scotsman'

He's unlike any other Muslim i've ever heard speak before in my life.
>>
>>128415342

you;re an idiot
>>
>>128413792
shut up faggot
>>
>>128415529
>So what other options do we have?

Think about it. There is only one real option and it's going to happen sooner or later.
>>
>>128415390
Blacks weren't immigrants and had more of a problem with their ghettos and their drug issues and their poverty. Also, they wanted to get out and not be niggers anymore.

Latinos are hard working and catholic except for the drug dealers, rapists etc. They also wanted to carve out a piece of the american dream to call their own

These guys want to convert your place into their place. They are not interested in whatever the fuck your culture has to offer.
>>
>>128415477
You're wrong. I know Muslims, I grew up with Muslims in my school. We all mixed, played, hung out, without fighting over religion.

This Muslim extremism in Europe isn't old news, it's happening now.
>>
>>128415529
It will happen or white European will be dead.
Choose wisely
>>
>>128411838
muhammad was a nasty terrorist, why do they need to brainwash anyone? terrorism is their fucking minimum
>>
>>128415646
>Think about it.
Civil War? Deporting "Muslims" is never going to happen.

There are no options
>>
>>128415688
You do not know nothing about them. They lie and this is war.
>>
>>128411838
To everyone shouting KILL ALL THE MUZZIES, that goal seems more far than reformation at this point.
>>
>>128415616

>What is the hadiths

Really made me think, thanks Minnesota!
>>
>>128415515

I do not give a shit about that book.
I do not want nigger and sandnigger genes in my country.
And having Islam explode gives us the easiest excuse to remove them once and for all.

We need MORE bombings,rape and violence. And then my friend we will either free ourselves or vanish.

I am not against violence, I am pro violence.
>>
>>128415786
>Civil War

Bingo
>>
>>128415616
you;re incapable of using even proper punctuation in a short statement.
>>
>>128415688
Then you got older and left the playground.
Now you are debating on mongolian cheese tradin board about your "friends" future, because more and more people are willing to round them up and execute every single one of them.

They wont say it to your face, but the hate is growing and growing on both sides.
>>
>>128411838
Half-measures are how it's even possible to get to this point.

Enough. Time to throw out the babies with the bathwater in order to be sure.
>>
>>128415616
That's not a valid argument. You haven't read any of the teachings of Islam. I have.

More than likely you're a delusional young fool who still lives in the fantasy land of peace and love. When you grow older you'll realize that's not how the world works

Do yourself a favor idiot. Just read about Islam. And in a terrible moment you'll understand that everything I have said is true
>>
Yeah, this guy is cool. SJW's and saudi sunnis hate him so he's my ally.
>>
Imma spell this out.
>Propell him into the mainstream spotlight by supporting him and posting him everywhere
>whenever someone says not all Muslims or islam is peace post him as proof that you agree
>actual muslims then get triggered and say he's not a real muslim because he is against terrorism and murder him
>this proves it is all muslims and islam hates peace to the normies
>>
>>128415529
This, we have to find a reasonable solution.

He has leftists and Muslims in a fit because he is telling the truth and they can't dismiss him as evil white racist.
>>
>>128415933
> he fell for tagiyya.
Poor fool.
>>
>>128415856

CivNat cucks dont want this and would probably side with MAGA hat wearing BASED Jamal and BASED Mahmood over us
>>
Its one guy and barely that. This guy's meme is already pissing of """ moderate Muslims""" here. I seriously doubt memeing this one guy will make any significant impact. That's not to say its not worth it. Anything we can do to solve this without violence or deportations and shit
>>
File: 1366452680172.jpg (65KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1366452680172.jpg
65KB, 300x400px
>>128411838

I know what you're thinking but first we have to wonder if putting the light on this guy a good thing? It will give the lefties an excuse to say "see? there are so many muslims speaking out, there is nothing to worry about stop being islamaphobe", go back to importing muslims and promote the degeneracy that brought us here in the first place. Sure I wouldn't mind him doing the meme tour going to RR, JRE, etc but don't be any under illusion that this is going to help your case. Islam is going to be a majority in the west during your lifetime and you will die of old age before the resistance starts fighting back.
>>
>>128415119
I don't even know why you bother. These subhumans and their religion are unwanted and need to be eradicated. That's all.
>>
>>128411838
This is some next level Taqqiya
>>
>>128415874
It should still be encouraged. If the reformation he promotes would happen to Islam, it would long-term lead to the defanging of Islam. In other words, Islam would become as impotent as modern Christianity, thus destroying the threat of the religion.
>>
>>128415777
Praise KEK
>>
>>128415873
>They wont say it to your face, but the hate is growing and growing on both sides.
Why? Think about it?

If we shout "Kill Muzzies!!" how do you think they'll react?

I'm against ALL forms of religion. My aim here is merely to get this message out there to the Muslim youth and TRY to help this fucking god forsaken planet from all-out war
>>
>>128411838
>trying to have sympathy for the enemy
nah, fuck you. and you are probably a muslim, btw.
>>
>>128415448
At least we still have a culture. You need to get back on your knees in submission for Frau Merkel and her hordes of barbarians for your IslamicIndoctrination.
We should have nuked you instead of the Japs. It would have saved Europe from the Fourth Reich
>>
>>128415021
>Melbourne
I'd be more than happy to eradicate every single cuck in that fucking shit hole
>>
File: maajid nawaz.jpg (104KB, 630x444px) Image search: [Google]
maajid nawaz.jpg
104KB, 630x444px
you should be supporting real secularists like maajid nawaz who are calling for major reforms to islam. maajid doesn't shy away from the failures of multiculturalism and the problems modern day islam faces.
>>
File: whoops.jpg (30KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.jpg
30KB, 650x366px
>>
>>128416186
It is all tagiyya. Do not buy into it.
They all should be detained and deported and reform at their place of origin.
>>
>>128416074
It will never make a difference, because first of all you need to address both major fraction of mudshits (shia & sunnis), then you have to refute the litteral word of their """"god"""", while appealing to western values.
Get the fuck out with that shit and butcher them when they think import these subhumans into our countries.
Let them be in the middle east and figure it out with themself.
>>128416221
I dont give a shit what these importet subhumans think.
I dont consider them part of my country nor of my culture, nor will I defend them.
They want to be mudshit, then move back into the middle east.
>>
>>128415300
>The radical muslims already consider shia based islam, including its scripture and teaching wrong.
>This is a worthless exercise in futility, you simply dont know enough about islamic history.
>Whabbist sunnis will not suddenly become secular shias, they consider them the enemy and non muslims.
>WASTE OF TIME
Doesn't matter, if he can convince normies that wahhabist sunnis aren't proper muslims he will win. If liberals can virtue signal by denouncing wahhabists as fake muslims they are screwed, the thing is you need an alternative for them to rally behind so they can still boast about being pro-muslim while opposing radical islam.

I have worked with some sunni muslims that hold similar views to this guy as well, they think liberals are idiots for endlessly defending wahhabists, but while Saudis have so much control there's not much they can do besides complaining in private.
>>
>>128414087
>It's worth a fucking try imo

I appreciate your enthusiasm but any hope of reformation in islam died in the iranian revolution and died when turkey started going full retard.

What we have now is the attempted re-establishment of a historically analogous caliphate because western christendom has left a power vacuum.

People make assumptions that islam functions or has dogma the way christianity does, it doesnt, sunni islam isnt really open to interpretation, its almost absolute, the koran and islamic scripture itself heavily implies peaceful verses are abrogated and superseded by later violent ones about killing infidels.
>>
>>128416108
t. islamic shill scared of the reformation wave that is going to reck your shit

textbook case of a muslim shill pretending to be a white natsoc right here lads
>>
>>128416467
>have worked with some sunni muslims that hold similar views
Have you ever heard that deception is the way to wage war?
>>
>>128416027
There is no reasonable solution. They will just keep murdering you. And with each successful attack a new generation of young potential terrorists will be emboldened by the example the see in your streets.

They will not want to settle for merely fitting in, they will want and they will demand obedience to their way of life. And they'll achieve their goals though murder. The more they do it, the more they'll want to do it.

Every time this happens a new generation of Muslim murderers grows inspired. Every time it happens those who claim to be moderates cheer the killers and laugh about the victims. But they'll still lie to your face and say "not all Muslims" as is the tradition and instruction taught to them by the Hadiths

There is only one solution. Rebel against your governments. Assasinate the leaders who enabled this mess. Burn the mosques and drive every single Muslim out of your nation
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRPzkB5mr1U
>>
>>128411838
nice submarine.

the only solution are cargoplanes.

bye!
>>
This whole figuring out which fraction of Muslims are OK in my book conversation is cucked. Its like saying the Kurds are ourguys
Yeah they are ourguys for now but eventually as they shown with what happened the last time the us gave arms and shit to a group of sandjockeys to fight some war it bit us all in back so watch this space.
>>
>>128416560

He is right though. Look how reformed christianity looks like.

>Gay bishops
>trans acceptance
>all humans are equal

you are a retard

>>128416285

Is this bait or are you this good of a goy?
>>
>>128412199
Kek
Trying to use logical reasoning with /pol/ ?

Are you new here? Most people on /pol/ probably never interact with muslims or middle easterners of any stripe ever.

Your suggestion has good intent but nothing will change in a drastic sense until the halt of all funding for Imams and religious institutions in Europe coming from Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Find me an Islamic terrorist who is not a salafi/wahhabi. They dont exist and Kurdish people don't count because they are committing terrorism for nationalistic goals not islamic ones.

It wont change though because politicians love saudi money and investment
>>
>>128416424
>I dont give a shit
>I dont consider them
>me me me me me
It's not about YOU. It's about Europe you fucking idiot. Europe is being flooded with refugees from Muslim countries and that ISN'T going to stop. There is no deporting them, they're here to stay.

>>128416352
I don't know who this guy is desu, I'm only starting this shit now. I'm aware of "normal" Muslim values but totally unaware of their political differences towards eachother.

Tbh dude, I'm just trying to do some good for this country. 3 attacks in 11 weeks by people who were probably all born in this country. Something is wrong. This shit wasn't happening 20 years ago. Muslims have come here to escape their oppressive governments looking for a new life since the 50's, yet only now are we seeing this extremist shit.

I've seen the Sharia Law gangs with my own eyes, it was never like this.
>>
>>128416786
don't put kurds in this, man. they are fine, really. They just want their own state, they have been fighting against a lot of arabs and turks, and they are very nationalistic.
>>
>>128416879
Middle Easternes belong to middle east.
>>
>>128416560

I think you missed the part where I said I would like him to do the memetics internet tour. Just wondering about the consequences of giving him the spotlight. Better call me a shill than actually stop and ponder on it for a second.
>>
>>128416916
>they're here to stay.
Nope, cuck.
>>
>>128411838
a shia dog
>>
File: how I learned to love fascism.gif (1MB, 479x285px) Image search: [Google]
how I learned to love fascism.gif
1MB, 479x285px
>>128416027
>>128415529
It is not impossible to deport (or otherwise remove) them from our lands. The only thing stopping you is the lack of will to do so.
But by all means, enjoy your softcore civic nationalism.
>>
>>128416916
Maybe they have just reached critical mass and like that life cycle states now they can do whatever with impunity...
>>
As an American, it makes me happy when you Britt's get attacked. I hope several thousand of get killed by muzzy's this year.

You have brought this upon yourselves by allowing them in to begin with, then banning guns, and free speech.

Cowards, all of you.
>>
>>128413043
>>128412067
>>128412026
>>128413205
>>128413588
>>128413805
>>128414116
>>128414227
>>128414595
>>128414781
>>128414979
>>128415163
>>128415342
>>128415398
>>128415777
I want you all to try and figure out how exactly would we go about removing 20% of the world population effectively, especially with todays political climate.
A lot of /pol/ hates jews that are represented by an insignificantly low number of people, but noone can take out the 2000-3000 most influential jews, let alone billions of muslims

>>128416027
>>128415791
Have a point
Id like to remove kebab as much as the next guy, but islam is unlikely to die out
And as a Serb living in Bosnia I know that some of these muslims will listen to this guy and question themselves.
Islam maybe cant ve reformed but it will atleast put some of the muslim youth and non-braindead older muslims on the edge
Not to mention that liberals can't speak up against him, as itnwas demonstrated in the tweet above with some libcuck surrendering to his claim that islam teaches murder.
We need to jew this, we need to start reeducating people and making them question everything they believe.
A *reformed* muslim that wont blow up your concerts is better than a religious zealot looking to destroy all infidels
No muslims is even better than that, but we need to think realistically here, and not like children

Removing kebab by pen or sword Beats leaving them to thrive as they are
>>
4D double taqiyya chess! Seriously though, he has yuge balls
>>
>>128416221
>If we shout "Kill Muzzies!!" how do you think they'll react?
Which came first: "Kill Muzzies!!" or "Jihad against the infidels!!"
Let's ask the Christians in the Middle Ea-oh wait.
>>
>>128416879
I totally expected half of /pol/ to ridicule me and call me a reddit shitskin whatever.

>It wont change though because politicians love saudi money and investment
That's yet to be seen. Maybe we can, maybe we can't, but for the sake of my Eurobros I have to fucking try. Sitting here memeing Joe Rogan and trap threads isn't getting us anywhere
>>
>>128416961
That's exactly what the Taliban was at one stage correct me if im wrong.
>>
>>128417063

>lives in NSA surveillance state
>Have his amendments trampled on every day
>54% white

wow that is so BASED America, tell us more about your "culture"!
>>
>>128416916
>There is no deporting them
Oh, well, might as well just give up and spread our cheeks for them, right? You fucking faggot.

The reason why you're seeing this shit now is because there are so many that they don't see the need to integrate. They're incompatible with western values.
>>
>>128417119
Let's start in the U.K.

A violent and open rebellion against the government that overwhelms the police and military.

From their You forcibly deport every Muslim from your land, forcing them to return to their home nations

Next you burn all their mosques, places of worship, gathering places etc.

Once the problem is resolved you allow the government to regain control, with the understanding that this is a new day, and that those who do not support it will be removed from office by use of force
>>
>>128417205
There's no point getting into the "who started it" argument. If the US hadn't flattened half of the middle-east we may not have this problem, yet that's irrelevant now.

This shit's happening now, no point dwelling on what happened 1000 years ago.
>>
>>128415119
he addresses why he wears the close he does in the video
>>
>>128416916
>It's about Europe you fucking idiot.
I dont give a shit about your make believe of European identiy.
All I care for is Austria and Germany, and as long as there are mudshits in our countries I will choose the path of making sure parties like the NSDAP return and take care of them.
Good luck with preaching peace, when more and more people want to see them gone.
>>
>>128412489
You imply that this isn't according to our plan.
>they think we the joos now is a meme
The only way we overcome is more attacks happen. Degeneracy continues, Weimar Republic will collapse. Only this time there will be no country left (((they))) can turn too to save them.
>read your Bible anons
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
>>128417418
What planet do you live on?

Typical idiot response
>>
File: wh16_reconquista.jpg (293KB, 865x640px) Image search: [Google]
wh16_reconquista.jpg
293KB, 865x640px
>>128415529
>>128417055
>>128416027
>>128415697
>>128415646
>>128415786
>>128415856
>>128416058
pic related softcocks, make it happen
>>
>>128416377
How is it taqiyya when he openly admits people get radicalized in mosques, which he doesn't want to build? If his agenda was enacted, it would be against the interests of islam. He is not lying to protect islam.
>>
>>128417119
We wouldn't have to remove 20% of the world's population. I personally wouldn't give a fuck about Islam if it left Europe completely and stayed in the Middle East and elsewhere (as we would stay out of their affairs)
But if it came down to it, don't act like we don't have the weaponry to end them quickly.
>>
>>128412117
A humorous yarn.
>>
File: 1488850629130.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488850629130.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>128417609
I forgot the webm.
>>
>>128411838
wouldnt it be better to just redirect muslim hatred towards jews
>>
>>128417119
Don't have to kill them, just ship them back to the middle-east to keep to their subhuman activities.

Sub-Sahara is a good example of containment.
>>
>>128411838
muh BASED BLACK MAN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>128417418
Great idea, can't wait to find maybe 10 volunteers for the fashy revolution and then storm parliament to get shot by police while libs call us vile racists.
>>
>>128417609
>I personally wouldn't give a fuck about Islam if it left Europe completely
Bro, that's NEVER going to happen. Be realistic. Can you send all African-Americans back to Africa? No.
>>
File: 4c.gif (23KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
4c.gif
23KB, 496x496px
>>128417055
in fact, the Frankfurt International Airport for example (the 4th biggest airport in Europe after London-Heathrow, Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Flughafen Amsterdam Schiphol), counted 60,8 MILLION passangers in 2016 alone.

60,8 MILLION passangers in one year.

EVERY CUNT argueing it is not possible to humanly deport say 3 million people per country in one year, is delusional and has no clue of modern logistics.

the only real problem I see is the lack of state authority nower days, which would undoubtly lead to massive resistance in terms of enforcing the deportation – this would be a military operation, for sure.

heck, we could even transfer all their property so the degenerate church cucks wouldn't have any arguments against it.evaluate all their shit, give em the equal money and resell it afterwards. no problem.

we should hold a conference to plan all the stuff in detail.
>>
>>128417551
Earth. Where rebellions have happened and will continue to happen well into the future

You see, you're a sickening coward raised by a generation of sickening cowards.

But there are still people out there that know how to fight. That have the desire to live and to protect the innocent. So while you might be too weak and cowardly to act, others are not.

You can thank them on the day when they save your nation, if you last that long
>>
>>128417581
Let me explain: he wants mudshit to stay in Europe and this is what is wrong. The whole #notallmuslims bs again.
>>
>>128411838
Until all of Islam changes their beliefs there will be no peace for it is written in the Quran that Muhammad's words are the rule of god.
>>
>>128417609
>stay out of their affairs
>after a few decades of war in the area one regional power arises after consolidation
>grows in influence and military might
>stabilises and builds its own nuclear program
>europe now has large islamic caliphate with powerful modern armies and nuclear warheads sitting on their southeast border
well that works out well
>>
>>128413552
amen
and in the meantime we meme the muslims into targeting the true globalist terror:
JUDEN!
>>
>>128417578
I'm confused what you want. The muslims were pushed out of Spain, though they did slightly dilute the gene pool in the centuries they were there.
What we want is to prevent Spain from happening to the rest of the continent. Which is still achievable at this point in time, but will become more difficult as time passes and people like OP puss out of doing what might be needed to be done.
>>
This is what will end up happening.

>>128416405
>>
>>128417800
>Bro, that's NEVER going to happen.
Famous words from a jew in early 1941
>>
>>128411838
>>128412199
kill yourself nu/pol/, they all need to leave, i don't care if they're radical or not
>>
>>128417872
>The muslims were pushed out of Spain
i want that across the west obvi
>>
>>128417928
Finally, a pom that isn't a cuck and understand what needs to happen.
>>
File: 1496569812558.jpg (15KB, 267x202px) Image search: [Google]
1496569812558.jpg
15KB, 267x202px
>>128411838
Cool bomb, Mohammad.
>>
>>128417800
>Can you send all African-Americans back to Africa? No.
Yes, we could. Why do you say no?

>>128417866
Don't be ridiculous, you know no one would allow that region to develop nukes.
By leaving the region alone, I mean we stop with the continuous wars and stop annihilating any semi-stable governments like Assad's
>>
>>128413792
Indo... Lol hope they are good swimmers.
>>
>>128417837
Not enough.

Until they all get called back to their place of origin (or deported by force) everything is is just smoke and mirrors to continue their conquest.
>>
>>128412117
seems gone now, shame, at least pics were taken..
>>
>>128412026
I think the Redditards calling themselves "pedes" is hilarious because I literally read it as pedé which is short for faggot in French.
>>
>>128417818
Haavara agreement 2.0
>>
>>128418039
so leaving it alone more than we are now, without actually leaving it alone fully. fine.
point is the west will always need to interfere in the east, as if we don't russia and china will, and shit will get out of hand there.
>>
>>128417831
You have to consider what is politically feasible in countries infested by liberals. Promoting moderate strains of Islam is feasible, deporting every single muslim (while being the best solution) is not feasible.
>>
>>128411838
tl;dr:

>ban books
>tell the saudis we have cinemas

this cunt still doesn't understand western values
he's full of shit
>>
>>128411838

Even Freemasons can't deal with muslims now... Or maybe they're doing exactly what they wanted which is to reform islam to make it peaceful just like they did with christianity in order to succesfully achieve a multicultural society.
>>
>>128417418
>>128417609
>>128417761
That all sounds dandy but woth what means?
We sadly do not live in an alternatentimeline where hitler won
You cant just go and do that stuff.

And hey, lets assume we deport them all to the middle east and africa/indonesia, and ban them from ever entering again.

What is to stop islam from spreading again?
You think that such actions would radicalize whatever is left of the nonviolent muslims because they are treated like dogs indiscriminately by the west.
We would give muslims their very own personal *holocaust* ti point to whenever they want gibs or compassion or to cause guilt.
Thet would abuse it and fuck us even harder
>>
>>128417800
We should. They clamor for reparations. I say the reparation should be in the form of a one way ticket back to Africa. Repatriation instead of reparations.
Would be so smug when they're dodging lions and sand niggers who are going to make them slaves again.
>>
>>128411838
I knew someone that was like Imam Tawhidi, they're one in a hundred thousand. Born into Islam, raised as Muslims, yet intelligent and critical enough to point out the flaws of their belief and what needs to change. It's a very rare thing in religious people because it's incredibly difficult to do if you were born and raised in that environment.
>>
>>128411838
Around minute 14 it gets good when he says we need to stop building mosques

Btw this will never take off because the clickbait is very bad

You need to replace "Aim to spread peace" to something like "Shocking: Imam claims Islam needs a review: The truth about Islam"
>>
>>128418319
You can and they will. Rebellion has happened in the past. Rebellion will happen in the future.

Also there will be a good contingent of police and military who will lend themselves to the cause as it grows more popular and successful.

Believe it can happen and it will
>>
>>128418274
Hanging liberals on trees and lampposts at some point seems feasible if they have lost their senses and side with enemy to wage war against Europeans.

There is no such thing as moderate strains of Islam, it is an ideology of conquest.
>>
>>128411838

He's only out to get rid of his competition by spouting the words we want to hear. Once he's obtained his objective all bets are off. I don't trust this guy one bit.
>>
>>128417818

No it is brainwashing. We are a giant, badly wounded but still a giant.
But a (((Virus))) infected us that tells us to lay down while we get eaten alive by parasites.

We Germans have Bayer and BASF the best chmeical industry in the world, if we WANTED we could build horrible chemical and biological weapons and wipe out the danger form Africa and the Middle East within a couple of years forever.

But we would never do it. We are being reprogrammed since 1945. If you tell a white person that they are going to be bred out by the invaders they will shrug their shoulders, ask if you are racist while telling you that all humans are the same. If you talk to a conservative you are lucky and he will say he is only okay with being bred out when the based niggers work and share his "values".

>>128417870

Exactly. Islam will beocme as degenerate as Christianity under their influence. They just use it as they use everything.
>>
>>128411838
Isn't he shia? Most sunnis don't even consider them to be muslims
>>
>>128414838
Islam is about violence, but majority of violent muslims can't just declare war or they'll get glassed very fast.
>>
>>128413805
Hello Sunni, blow anything up recently? Oh wait, I guess not, you're still here to post.
>>
>>128412108
(((moderate)))
>>
>>128418511
Islam is an ideology of conquest based on its scripture, but the mudshit in question is advocating to ban certain parts of the scripture.
>>
>Islam cannot be reformed. Period.
>This guy might be using Taqiyya.
>Islam is a political ideology more than a simple "faith" in a God.
>>
He is still a muslim.

So we accept people that still adhere to an ideology that is as toxic as islam just because they don't act on the more violet instructions in the quran?

Is it OK to be a member of the KKK as long as you don't lynch black people?
>>
>>128417866
Just loik de orks, dey looks for da biggest n baddest ork to follow.
>>
>>128418679
The mudshit in question just lies. It is part of the conquest and a method to wage war. How dumb are you?

Until he starts calling back to the middle east all muslims he is lying.
>>
>>128418812
hey obama
>>
>>128418259
Yes. The US should stay out of it completely imo since we're on the other side of the fucking planet with a massive ocean between us. But Russia and Europe are close to that region and what happens there is in their security interests.
If something happens that threatens to engulf the entire region and its neighbors in war then the West should step in. Just leave them alone otherwise; one thing I agree with the left is that our bombing and constant meddling there is only making the problem worse. Like picking at an already bleeding wound. Let it heal.

>>128418319
>wanting gibs or compassion or cause guilt
Assuming this is a world where we kicked or killed them all out of Europe, we wouldn't give a fuck anymore to be guilted or give gibs. Guilt and gibs only exist because of liberals and (((their))) 24/7 propaganda. The West didn't even think about it until the 1950's onwards.
>spreading Islam
Islam doesn't have anywhere left to spread. India and Asia (China) will violently oppose it, Africa is Christian for the most part IIRC so there would be conflict there. But other than that, it's contained in the Middle East and parts of Asia. This isn't even mentioning the fact that its growth and aggression would be tempered once the oil money keeping the Saudis and co. afloat inevitably dries up.
>>
>>128418739
This.
And this guy is using tagiyya.
>>
>>128418739
What makes Islam unreformable compared to other religions?
>>
>>128411838
Fuck off. A muslim leader's only aim is to spread islam.
>>
>>128418760
Is it OK to be a Christian if you don't go all Inquisition?

The US recognises "Jedi" as a religion ffs. It's not about religion, it's about Nationalism. People should put their country before their religious beliefs.
>>
File: 1496521304930.png (81KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496521304930.png
81KB, 500x303px
>>128412067
This, peaceful muslims will convert the whole country through breeding, polluting genes and whatnot. War and genocide is preferable
>>
>>128413414
What's the rest of that last tweet about sadiq khan and Taqiyyah?
Looks juicy.
>>
>>128418509
If it happens I will fight along your side, however I do feel like id have a strong feeling that we would die in vain and that nothing could be acomplished.

This wouldnt be like ww2
We arent fighting a leader and a nation
We are fighting an ideology that has infiltrated all our contries to some extrent, and is a headless beast that we dont know where to strike.

Not to mention that they are allies with the liberals, maxsists etc.
>>128418876
Isnt islam the fastest spreading religion though?
I dont want it to be true but it is.
>>
>>128413168
>>128415264
>>128418739
>>128418889

There is hope.
>>
>>128418679

You cannot erase sacred scriptures which have been revealed to the Prophet by God himself. There has been attempts from great taqiyyan masters to pretend there is a reform possible yet deep down it's all nonsense and nitpicking in the verses resulting in nothing. Going nowhere.

The only solutions are a) ban that religion in x place like Europe b) deport muslims in muslims countries and close every borders c) force the muslims to leave their religion and join humanity. They can convert to christianity if they desire such a faith.
>>
>>128418812
you'd know all about orcs over there

>>128418876
the US wont stop playing global policemen as long as you're corrupted by israel and your military industrial complex. you must get rid of those two parasites if you want sane foreign policy.
>>
>>128412199
Thank god my great great great grandfather stole that loaf of bread, i would probably kill myself if i had to live in your cucked country.
>>
File: IT.png (52KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
IT.png
52KB, 639x359px
>>128419080
>>
>>128411838
I feel bad for this guy because he is of a very rare breed indeed. One in a million doesn't come close. More like one in 1.3 billion. Unfortunately I still don't like those odds.
>>
>>128411838
He's doing what Muslim leaders NEED to be doing. Toning that shit down. The Christians managed.
>>
>>128419002
The word Islam itself.
>>
>>128419317
Kek, you're grandfather did good ozbro.
>>
>>128419282
But the Quran is the only scripture actually revealed by their dumb prophet. The hadiths are scribbled down after by other people and can be discarded, otherwise there wouldn't be such a thing as Quranism. You can manipulate any religion to change its values.
>>
>>128411838
watch this shorter excerpt from the video at least if you are lazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUe4SbpN5-E
>>
>>128419002
Jesus was a paragon of kindness and virtue, Muhammed was a violent warlord with child wives. The founders of the two religions were polar opposites.
>>
>>128415582
Yeah I know what you mean. He actually comes across as a human when he talks.
>>
>>128419342
Christianity is another rotten aple desu.
>>
>>128419123
It is growing in number but that is partly due it existing or spreading to densely populated areas. Many of these areas, notably Africa, rely on Western aid that allows their numbers to grow to unsustainable levels. It'll even out once the West stops feeding them.
Islam's growth in the West is only due to the insanity of immigration laws that we have. Remove those and Islam will be contained in the areas I mentioned previous post.

Also, why is everyone forgetting we have the technology to mass kill? Numbers don't mean as much anymore.
>>
>>128419015
fyi im opposed to all abrahamic religions. They all contain disgusting hate filled verses and haveno place in a modern society that has the scientific knowledge to see how ridiculous all these religions are.

But we should also practice traige and put the most effort and attention to the ideology causing the most direct harm. I'll worry about christians once we go a year without an islamic terror attack in the western world.

People refusing to bake cakes for gays and opposing teaching evolution in school isn't even in the same ballpark as islamic terror.
>>
>>128419500
Jesus was a tool.
>>
>>128419002
Thats the biggest issue
I know about this only from what ive learned talking to other muslims, so take it with a pinch of salt.
Islam basically teaches that judaism and christianity and all other mayor faiths were at their conception Islam.
However that over time, hundreds of years, these religions were corrupt by reforms and leaders trying to comform their ideals to foreign influence and for their own political gain
So islam has forbidden any muslim from questiining or changing a single word of it
Because doing so makes you the same as those nonmuslim traitors, and it would be punishable by death.

Its basically made so it cannot be changed, its why many muslims still have the same mentality as the barbaric arab tribes in 600ad
>>
>>128419618
you'll have to expand on that my good man
>>
>>128419312
Yeah I know, and that's the most difficult part. They won't go without a fight.
>>
>>128419500
That's true, but I still don't think it immunizes Islam from reform. It just makes it harder.
>>
>>128419282

Exactly. We are at a the turning point. Unless something serious is done, the west is done.
>>
File: 4564353545543325453.jpg (36KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
4564353545543325453.jpg
36KB, 353x334px
>>128417442
Is it cause it's fuckin well hot in 'Straya or summit m8?
>>
>>128419681
Rome.
>>
>>128419596
>Also, why is everyone forgetting we have the technology to mass kill? Numbers don't mean as much anymore.
we have the technology but we dont have the willingness. the west is too riddled with self hatred to defend its own borders, let alone destroy large groups of foreign peoples.
>>
>>128419620
If Islam cannot be changed, then why are there a multitude of religions derived from Islam, not to mention multiple branches of Islam itself?
>>
>>128419753
i know you're shitposting, but how about more than a 1 word explanation. expand on your ideas. see where that takes you.
>>
>>128419821
Rome fell to this tool.
>>
>>128418760
>Is it OK to be a member of the KKK as long as you don't lynch black people?

This.

The problem is not terrorism, it's Islam.

Terrorism is just a symptom of Islam.
>>
>>128411838
This speaker is a Jew, his speech is pre-written, has lots of "off the cuff" humor not typical of Islamic culture whether or not he grew up in Australia. The "accent" is like he's trying to recreate that of a Muslim with melodramatic tones as if to imitate them, it's why he has to speak SLOWLY and enunciate very powerfully and particularly, he also has cues of Jewish accent. Listen to how Jews speak, and compare it.

Jews use of false flagging is real and pretending to be muslims to radicalize, like in this clip. Listen to two people in this clip, it's openly explained that they are Jews, you can hear the Jewishness in their voice as well.

https://youtu.be/W5BtQgTGOI4?t=1m36s

Why do they do this? To control the dialogue, to send the right and left on a goose chase of pointless dialogue about the texts of Islam, to reduce focus on zionist forces at work, because it is like an ecosystem where their misdirection needs to take root and exist in every possible niche and drive toward their interests.
>>
>>128419917
Rome's fall isn't at all a simple matter that can be pinned to one factor, and I would argue that Christianity isn't the major factor. It has much more to do with economics and ethnic makeup.
>>
>>128419790
I think the West will put all of this self hatred and guilt behind it at the last hour. Our entire history is one of stubbornness, it's in our blood. We won't just roll over and die. They must believe this too since they're so panicked about a revival of "right wing" politics.
>>
>>128413414
Taqiyya
>>
>>128419598
>fyi im opposed to all abrahamic religions.
Me too, but religion isn't going anywhere.
>>
File: 1484099836729.png (67KB, 189x262px) Image search: [Google]
1484099836729.png
67KB, 189x262px
>>128411838
you CANT reform Islam because it would reborn an old heresy called Nestorianism. A reformed Islam is basically Nestorianism and according to the Revelations, it would be a sign that the end of the world is near
>>
>>128419467

Islam is the Quran, Hadiths and the Sîra (The life of Muhammad).
Muslims have to – in their path to God – imitate the life of the Prophet which is in their eyes the best way to be closer to God, and a good believer.
The bad thing is that the life of the Prophet is one of a ruthless killer, murderer, shameless sex slave owner, pedophile etc.
Also, you can speak about Hadiths as in it's regarded as the most vicious and violent verses but the Quran is also full of "kill the kaffirs, infidels" "beat your wife if she disobeys"...

Islam is nothing more than a religion created by low IQ people and followed by countless victims over the centuries. It's a cult, a communism of the faith if you will.
>>
>>128419793
There are no religions derived from Islam. Islam itself is a derivative.
>>
File: 334.jpg (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
334.jpg
74KB, 1920x1080px
>>128419965
What exactly is wrong with thinking something though? Doesn't one's right to throw a punch end at my face? I agree with you 100% on islam and I would throw the baby out with the bathwater if I could, but you got electrons flying around in my head. How could a mere thought be bad if you don't act upon it?
>>
>>128420072
dont respond to the dumb cunt

>>128420155
we'll see m8, problem as i see it is that in order to save the west horrific things need to be done, and in order to justify those horrific things the situation will need to become abominable. and in becoming abominable we might just fuck ourselves out of our countries forever.

it took hundreds of years of christian lands being taken by the caliphates and europeans being enslaved by islamic pirates for the pope to finally call the first crusade. we've always been slow to act on these things, and given the rate of change at the moment we might be too slow. the nihilism runs deep.
>>
>>128420246
Again, it's not all about changing Islam, it's about putting your country before you religious views.

Most Asians come to Britain looking for a better life and are happy here. It's the 1% that blow up children and create this terrorist dogma.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (25KB, 360x274px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
25KB, 360x274px
>peacefully coexist
where the fuck do you think you are faggot
>>
>>128417429
It's not irrelevant, it's directly related to what's happening now.
Islam has tried from the beginning to try and conquer Europe. They failed through military means, now they will do it peacefully. Instead of swords and arrows they're welcomed with open arms, especially by the women.
If you don't understand your past then you have no future. Islam has been and will be an adversary to Europe. Stop.
>>
>>128416879
>never interact with muslims or middle easterners of any stripe

That they use taqqiyah on every time. That they can't tell the truth not for a single moment or less they would be discarted by kuffar, That Sh'ia and Sunni fight for Allah, the prophet and the Ummah firstly and that kuffar are useful pawns. Even fighting each other and the kuffar their kuffar killing actions are sinergetic to get to their own goals..
>>
>>128420662
>asians
cuck
>>
>>128420246
To be some sort of reformer of Islam, he might actually have to get out there and address his own people, who might not like what he has to say.
>>
File: 1467533023087.gif (753KB, 591x352px) Image search: [Google]
1467533023087.gif
753KB, 591x352px
>>128412067
Hey Mr. Racial Purist, how about you get it through your thick fucking skull that there won't be an white ethnostate in your lifetime if we let terrorism continue throughout Europe?
Holy fuck this might be the most retarded post I've ever read on /pol/.
>>
>>128420420
Well that's just wrong. For example, Babism is a derivative of Islam.
>>
>>128411838
why doesn't /pol/ have the same ferocity when dealing with Chabad a mysystic judaic cult that actually holds people of powers ears this is the real issue ISLAM IS THE SMOKESCREEN
>>
>>128420964
he got spat on while walking down the street in australia. muzzies hate him.
>>
>>128421128
>not realising that /pol/ is roleplay
go to reddit if you want some wholesome political discussion
>>
>>128421157
I'm not /pol/ desu, I usually browse /tv/, /sp/ and /bant/.

/pol/ has a huge influence and is monitored by press agencies 24/7. If we can get this guy to meme here it'll take off in the media.
>>
>>128420552
As this is a more serious situation than what we\ve faced in the past, our response will be ferocious once we finally act. I think it will lead to a conflict that will kill off the weak and traitors among us, and we will reclaim the glory that is our birthright as European (descendants)
I think of it like an animal: you can beat it and back it into a corner, but it will show you its teeth and then attack. More of us are showing our teeth, hence the desperation to control the internet and "fake news" and other nonsense. They're pulling out all the stops save direct military confrontation with the growing dissent.

>>128420662
Civic Nationalist.
>>
>>128421128
>Muslims are a Race
kys
>>
I dunno. I'm torn between reform and the full-scale, permanent eradication of Islam from the face of the planet.
>>
File: Khalifatul-Masih-V.jpg (81KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Khalifatul-Masih-V.jpg
81KB, 1080x720px
What about this guy?
https://www.khalifaofislam.com/about-his-holiness/
https://youtu.be/NQErICgt4SM
https://youtu.be/adddiIYlBSA
>>
>>128414735
yes.

their mere existence is a treat to humanity
>>
>>128421466

Personally, I do understand the reasoning behind memeing the guy. However, this could take a 1000 years to reform Islam if it ever can be. Just not worth it.
>>
>>128421565
>"If muslims start acting like normal people we'll never have an excuse to kick them out"
Why would you even want to kick them out if they act like normal people? Oh yeah. Because they're brown and you want a white ethnostate.
Fucking mongoloid.
>>
Its worth trying to get this guy into the mainstream purely because the reaction of "moderate" Muslims towards him will be a massive redpill.
>>
>>128421551
it might take decades for things to ramp up enough for actual change. the demographics by then look really grim. the chaos that's coming might not work out in our favour m8, white men are becoming the new kulaks of the 21st century, lots of polacks are waiting for some hitler figure to pop up and save them. lenin is looking far more likely at this point.
>>
File: 26123.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
26123.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>>128411838

Considering how far things have already gone, I don't think I want that Muslim youth to "abandon" extremism.

At this point all I want is that things go full jihad around here. Hopefully, people will get tired, we will get insanely violent, and we will finally slaughter every Muslim in Europe. Once and for all.
>>
>>128421992
> Mr. Racial Purist,
>again Muslims= brown
What an American retard, seriously. Go back

If you are leftist and calling muslims are brown, you're racist. How can you live with that fact now? kek
>>
>>128411838
You can reform and kill anything, look at the rotting corpse of western christianity. You can do the same with Islam.
>>
I'm speaking with more knowledge on this subject than most here, so please read this post
I'm half white, my father is a Shiite muslim and I was raised from a young age with this sect of islam. I don't believe in it anymore and think Islam is a cancer that needs to be removed.
Shia muslims make up only 10% of the Muslim world, and reside in countries like Iraq, Lebanon and Iran mostly.
I have family fighting Isis in Iraq, one of my cousins is a general in the army who nearly died to a car bomb. Shia muslims have just as much to fear from these fuckers as non muslims do
Because of this, sharing this video is pointless, most muslims won't listen to this man despite him being right. The people he is trying to reach out most likely dont even consider him to be a Muslim.
Also, I've seen the word taqqiya thrown around a lot ITT, it's impressive you guys are aware of it because it is very much a thing, however (in Shia Islam at least, idk about Sunni) you are only allowed to lie about being a Muslim in fear of persecution, and you are not allowed to lie about the rules of Islam itself.
>>
File: ze.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ze.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>128415777
>>
This guy is legit as fuck, he's got a fatwa on him now too

In one of his livestreams he straight up said his cause of death will be due to muslims
>>
>>128419793
Those branches were born literally as soon as mohammad died.
Because they couldnt agree about who gets to inherit the position of a leader or something like that.
There are differences but they are actually very minor and they all branch out from the very start of islam
No newer reforms
>>
>>128412026
I saw a couple interviews with him, he's based. Doesn't take shit from other mudslimes for a second.
>>
>>128411838
He has some very good points.. it is the freedom and tolerance of the West that allows muslim extremism to flourish within it. We either put on our big boy pants and accept that some freedom and tolerance needs to be removed.. or we all hold hands and solve the problem by sending positive energy their way
>>
>>128411838
im not even sure why this guy is still a muslim, unless he's doing it as a way of subverting islam or hes ok with islam being inherently evil
>>
>>128422097
Maybe I'm crazy or delusional but I don't see that as a problem. Europeans have never been a considerably large population and have favored quality over quantity. This is best shown in our militaries over the past century, which became smaller yet more powerful as technology progressed.
Europe has always been at war and thus its populations were being constantly cleaned of the undesirable. That changed after WW2 and now, like an uncleaned pool, we're full of scum. We need a good cleaning out.

The demographics should not be a concern unless we hit levels seen in South Africa, but I think (hope) we'll flip the table before then. Africans and Arabs are not good fighters, ample evidence of this can be found in their constant conflicts today. What we may lack in numbers we will make up in ferocity. We, after all, have something truly worth fighting for; our survival.
>>
>>128419282
convertion won't help. if they become christians, they'll just start christian terrorism. It's in their genes to pillage, plunder, sabotage, and generally destroy civilization. Genocide is the only way out.
>>
>>128422944
Seems like we wants reformation, like christianity had
>>
>>128412199
You're right. Pol isn't the right place for rational discussion though. But you already knew that right?
>>
>>128422482
Read the goddamn post I replied to.
That guy specifically wants to kick brown Muslims out of his country simply because they're brown. We're ONLY referring to the brown Muslims here, which constitutes for the majority of European Muslims. If they weren't violent you'd have no reason to kick them out unless you want an ethnostate.
This isn't that hard.
>>
>>128422944
I think its a spiritual thing, like all the religions, the dogmatic element is outdated and useless, but the spiritual element is transcendental. His family comes from that area of the world, I can understand why he'd want to ground himself in the spiritual side of Islam. Which like the other religions, is the only part

I would like to see him talk with Jordan Peterson
>>
>>128422656
>Because of this, sharing this video is pointless, most muslims won't listen to this man despite him being right
Damn that sucks. Still, it could be useful if regular people saw it. Hearing about the problems of Islam from a practicing Muslim could open up a lot of normies' eyes to the situation at hand.
>>
>>128422944
Plenty of Muslims preaching Islam and not going around raping and blowing themselves up.
He wants to do like the pope's is doing to pedos. Defrock, derobe, behead. Maybe not the last part but they should.
There can only be one.
>>
time to kill and expel your invaders.
>>
>>128422788
You think people won't change a dogma because someone said or wrote it somewhere. People are not insects and can rationalize every kind of heresy. What about Alevism, Qaramita or Bahai?
>>
>>128418147
Not gone, miche11em has her account on private.
>>
>>128423037
don't underestimate arabs, if the mongols hadn't fucked their asses so hard europe wouldn't have been top dogs for the last half millenia. they've always had top empires, and the generations of men being born in the middle-east now live in chaos and war, they're tougher than we are. their soldiers lay in the fields for a week in the freezing cold waiting for a humvee to drive past so they can shoot RPGs at it. europeans are drinking starbucks and getting arts degrees while contemplating gay rights.

america will have to deal with mexicans, australia and canada with the chinese, europe with africans and middle-easterners. and on top of all that we have an increasingly radicalised white marxist contingent who hate us more than the rest. fuck me m8 it's hard to be optimistic. you yanks have the best bet, you inherently distrust the government and have all your own gunz. aussies and europeans are cucked as fuck already.
>>
>>128423525
Not if they believe in it. You're underestimating people's faith.
>>
>>128412067

this. worse case is we turn them into the new jew. no no no no no
>>
>>128423823
Silence faggot, adults are talking.
>>
>>128423525
If muslim changed dogmas like that they wouldnt be much different from christians today
But uh-oh most of them believe in punishing ex muslims with death and that stealing means you need to cut you hand of
>>
>>128416878
yes a reformed cuck version would be better for the west than a war led one hell bent on subjugation you absolutely oblivious islamic queer
>>
>>128417647

pakistan would then sink new york. stop dreaming
>>
>>128413753
Shia muslims have the advantage of having a leader. If he calls for Jihad, he can be held responsible for his actions. Meanwhile, Sunnis don't have a leader and every fucking villag mullah can get the jihad started, although not every Sunni has to follow the call.
Sunni islam is next to impossible to reform because of that, Shia islam much easier. The leader of the Shias not being arab is also a big plus.
But if at some point the leader of the Shias calls for jihad, Shias got to follow through, so the Shia pope holds a lot of power.

Personally I think they're a much better partner in the middle east than the Sunnis.
>>
>>128417789
https://youtu.be/JiY4KocQ-9Y
10 people is probably all they'll need
>>
>>128419320
wew lad
>>
>>128423178
>That guy specifically wants to kick brown Muslims out of his country simply because they're brown.
He never said that.
>We're ONLY referring to the brown Muslims here, which constitutes for the majority of European Muslims.
Now, that's what you were assuming now or your mind again . Again Muslims = Race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8N2W74AULc

>majority of European Muslims.
Okay but
50% Albania, Bosniak, Kosovars, some Bulgarians, Russians, etc. is also count a good proportion of Europe

>If they weren't violent you'd have no reason to kick them out.
Want you gonna do then? Or kick them out like other times of our history, you do chimps out raids on them like Hindu Indians do.
You can't reform their book and their belief to not ban parts of the book. Convert by force? They use Taqiyah and they rebel again as conversed moriscos.
>>
>>128423693
I didn't say it would be an easy victory over them, just that on a man to man basis they are inferior in tactics and ability. They excel at insurgency but they would be fighting on our land, and we would be driven by the desire to remove them just as they were in Iraq or Afghanistan. The weakling starbucks drinking gender study Whites will die first and leave more resources for the stronger Whites. We have plenty of these men regardless of how it might seem.
The marxists will be dealt with along with the enemies assuming they don't outright turn on them beforehand (they're already beginning to each them here in the US) Don't underestimate the power of will when the time comes; the animal within will give us the strength to crush our foes.

I'm a little worried about the mexican invasion here (hell I live in a city full of them) but we beat them badly in the past and will do so again. Red blooded Americans won't let parts of our country be taken away, and like you said, we've got guns. Lots of guns.
You know we'll send help as soon as we sort our problems here. We have lots to make up for allowing the banksters to use our country as a sledgehammer against everyone else. What better way than to secure Europe and Australia from its enemies forever.

I'm going to bed since it's 6:30 AM here. Cya around /pol/ aussiebro.
>>
>>128424119
They don't cut off hands in mudshit countries like Albania and westernized muslims really don't want that. I don't think the problems are with Islam but just with Arabs and their oil money influence to push their shitty protestant sect.
>>
>>128424438
>implying Pakistan wouldn't be hit before it could even think of retaliating
>implying India wouldn't join in on the fun
>>
File: 1495705575443.jpg (166KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495705575443.jpg
166KB, 468x750px
>>128411838
I'd let him breed with my daughters #notallmuslims based Inshallah
>>
>>128415067
legit af
i would physically go see this guy speak
>>
>>128424801
sleep toight lad
>>
>>128423469
>>128423196
>>128423111
it all made sense once he admitted he was a shiite
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.