[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUSPOL chinks are subhuman scum and must die edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 68

File: 1482129307430.jpg (94KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
1482129307430.jpg
94KB, 800x582px
>Centrelink loses more than one third of debt cases appealed to tribunal

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/30/centrelink-crisis-more-than-a-third-of-debts-overturned-by-appeals-tribunal

>House prices in Australia's big cities fell again in May

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/sydney-and-melbourne-house-prices-continued-their-fall-in-may-2017-5

>Acquire Learning: Vocational education broker fined $4.5m after targeting vulnerable students

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-30/acquire-learning-federal-court-fined-4.5-million/8571494

>The Great Aussie Recession-Free Run Is Looking Shaky Once Again

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-28/the-great-aussie-recession-free-run-is-looking-shaky-once-again

>Uber to hike fares in Sydney and Melbourne to cover 'operational costs'

http://www.sm h.com.au/business/uber-to-hike-fares-in-sydney-and-melbourne-to-cover-operational-costs-20170528-gwf6zu.html

>Gatton police shooting: Cop killer shot dead after shootout

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-30/gatton-police-shooting-alleged-gunman-shot-dead-qld-police-say/8572162

Yesterdays thread: >>127542422

Dickcord: gg/RgSvKQZ
>>
>>127680407
And here's the archive:

https://archive.is/n51QL <- theguardian.com article
>>
>>127680407
>>127680421
VPN chink kys
>>
>>127680542
LEB
>>
I am depressed and despairing lads. I have no hope for the future. I don't see the point of trying. Life is without meaning.
>>
>>127682496
Just be happy you're not a chink like OP
>>
>>127682567
If I was a chink, why would I name the thread "chinks are subhuman scum and must die edition"?

Explain that, emu rooting cunt
>>
File: mateship.jpg (45KB, 340x453px) Image search: [Google]
mateship.jpg
45KB, 340x453px
>>127682496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4

Hey True Blue, don't say you've gone
Say you've knocked off for a smoko
And you'll be back later on
Hey True Blue, Hey True Blue

Give it to me straight, face to face
Are you really disappearing
Just another dying race
Hey True Blue

True Blue, is it me and you
Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo
Is it standin' by your mate, when he's in a fight
Or will she'll be right
True Blue, I'm asking you

Hey True Blue, can you bear the load
Will you tie it up with wire
Just to keep the show on the road
Hey True Blue
Hey True Blue, now be Fair Dinkum

True Blue, is it me and you
Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo
Is it standin' by your mate, when she's in a fight
Or will she be right
True Blue, I'm asking you
>>
I am logging off for a while mates. I may check back in later.
>>
I always like how organized and cozy your general is boys, keep up the fine work
>>
>70% of my VCE English class is girls
>Entire Literature class is Girls
>We are reading Pride and Prejudice

Did this happen for anyone else?
>>
>>127683235
oh please, enough with the sandy stone act thanks.

tragic and pathetic.

you know what to do.
>>
>>127683055
nobody hates chinks more than other chinks
>>
>>127684686
Mainland China is better than Taiwan.
>>
where the NEETs at

whats a good job to get
>>
>>127685068
Taiwan is the true China though
>>
>>127683507
women are dominating universities
men are killing themselves more than ever
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 265x191px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 265x191px
>>127685068
says one shithole is better than the other
>>
>>127685213
Taiwan = Nationalist chinks who lost the civil war

Mainland China = Dirty communist chinks who won the civil war
>>
>>127683055
Chinks usually extremely hate themselves because their filthy look and culture. MusRat is savage, Chink is filthy.
>>
>>127685213
Enjoy your water restrictions islander.
Everyone knows taiwanese are cowards unlike true chinese who have mongolian war blood in our veins.

also australia is our country now goyim enjoy your. $1.2mil 2-bedroom house prices
>>
File: whites.jpg (60KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
60KB, 720x540px
>>127685904
>in our veins
>our country

When your credit bubble bursts your commies will start really cracking down on embezzlement, hopefully they don't deport you back to the mainland under the guise of a non-lethal sentence then immediately convict, execute you and harvest your organs to the highest bidder.

>There, authorities torture you and force you to watch films designed to brainwash in a bid to align your views with those of China’s ruling Communist Party.

>Every now and then you are dragged from your filthy, overcrowded cell into a room where, without warning, needles are jabbed into your arm and blood is drawn into as many vials as it can fill. Then prison authorities instruct a group of drug addicted criminals to use violence to restrain you as you are made to give a urine sample and subjected to invasive medical procedures.

>No one responds to your screams or cries for help. No explanation is offered. The process is repeated regularly.

>You might make it out alive after years of enduring the brutal treatment. Or you might be secretly executed.

>There’s also a strong chance you might die on the operating table after surgeons sedate you and start removing organs from your body, one by one — while you’re still alive.

>The government will say that you simply disappeared or that you were never there to begin with. But it’ll most likely say nothing at all.
Meanwhile, wealthy people will file into purpose-built hospitals for lifesaving organ transplants.

>The selection of human kidneys, livers and other organs is vast. That’s because thousands of people have been slaughtered to put them there. Organ harvesting is a lucrative business for the Chinese government.
>>
>>127685213
I am going to Taiwan (Formosa) in a couple of weeks. Gonna bang some of that sweet nationalistic poontang that old mate Chiang saved from the commie faggots.
>>
File: 932.jpg (28KB, 350x341px) Image search: [Google]
932.jpg
28KB, 350x341px
>>
Any of you cunts know what happened to the convict report?
>>
>>127687012
Your dick is literally 3" erect

How can you even get the tip in given the bodyfat % increasing among Taiwanese women due to their advanced economic growth when compared to China?
>>
File: canada.jpg (46KB, 510x448px) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
46KB, 510x448px
>>127687336
3"? what the fuck does that mean...speak metric fag.
>>
>>127680407

I've been saying it for awhile now, the property market is going to crash. Any bros on here looking to invest when it all comes crashing down?

I've waited for this since some gook outbid me for a piece of shit apartment by $100k
>>
>>127687336

Why has your flag got a leaf on it.

Its gay. Your leaf is gay Canada.
>>
>>127688055
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
I want to buy a block of apartments. Then I'll live in one and be a comfy landlord NEET and let NEETS live in my apartments as long as they pay rent.
>>
File: 150 LEAF POWER.png (58KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
150 LEAF POWER.png
58KB, 800x800px
>>127688095
BTFO
>>
>>127687163
haven't seen a statement from them (their twitter is still up though) but word from anons here is their soundcloud got shoah'd but they took the website down themselves

anyone else going to dingocon?
yeah yeah i;m a bit nervous too (and a bit more so now that the heat is on).
i still think its a worthy first step into irl. the jew wants to keep us atomised and alienated - forming groups is ultimately necessary and sooner the better imo.
>>
>>127680407
G O O K
O
O
K
>>
>>127688270

Sorry for caring about my future so I'm not a slave to some cunt of a landlord. By the sounds of things you're probably from Brisbane or Melbourne
>>
>>127688397
I'd go if I had the money and wasn't so autistic.
>>
>>127687163
oh and i just assumed you knew about the whole chrisensen cucking/backstab debacle
>>
>>127688527
I knew about that but that isn't reason to shut down the podcast, it's reason to call him a cuck.
>>
>>127688509
Shut up and rent from me when I buy a block of flats in the next crash, you cunt.
>>
>>127685904
Lmao baiting gooks is easy and satisfying
China is a primitive society with no real law or culture
>>
>>127688397
>dingocon
Seems like it'd be pretty good, though mike shouldn't have spilled the beans that he was coming over for it.
Wonder if there's still spaces available, cutting it a bit close
>>
File: DAxF6KZWAAA_uWS.jpg (99KB, 557x840px) Image search: [Google]
DAxF6KZWAAA_uWS.jpg
99KB, 557x840px
>>127682496
don't understand how cunts can be so defeatist in the current year +1
we literally have more right wing parties and groundswell than in a long time.
oh but i'm sure defeatists will come back with why that's no reason to be hopeful - their attitude ensures they will always find the reason to give up hope they're looking for.

there is more hope for our movement now than for a while.
and bloody hell there would still be hope for us even if we were less than half our current numbers.
its an uphill battle - yes. it will take a long time - yes.
come and complain about how hard it is.
come and lament the state of our people and nation.
share in the struggle of your brothers and let us transmorph our pain into humor.
but for fucks sake - do not come here saying there is 0 hope. not just because its bad for our morale - but because its simply not true.
>>
>>127689213
This is going to disappoint you, but it's all over, the right wing parties are all corrupt and are not going to save anything except the banks when the economy goes to shit.
>>
>>127689169
yeah bloody hell he goofed by blabbing
even if he or anyone else notable doesn't attend i think its worth going purely to meet up with fellow dingoys

>still spaces
lol implying.
i still haven't contacted them though, should probably get on that...
>>
Who here is a
>boomer getting rich selling Australia to chinks?
>feels good.
Just get your hands on anything, residential property, comercial property, farms, ports, electricity grids, anything.
Ring up China and sell mates! You don't even need to own it, just dump money in a fellow boomers lap and they'll sell anything to the chinks.

We boomers have each others backs. ;)
>>
>>127689500
t. defeatist poofta
as i predicted: you have found a way validate your excuse for apathy that you were looking for.
there would still be hope if there were 0 parties
its over? get fucked you couldn't be more of a service to the kikes.
its not over until the last anglo is chased down.
and guess what faggot? not only to we still have stock a plenty - but plenty of them racist too
>>
>>127689722
Cunt
>>
>>127689722
rofl baste #boomernationalism
belongs on
@boomermindset on twitter
>>
>>127683387
start your own regional / state generals for the same fraternity and focus on realpolitics
>>
>>127685778
W-why leaf chan...?
I-I thought you liked australia...
>>
>>127689722
Fuck it all.

>>127689835
You don't understand, the west is terminal. It's like a person who was stabbed by a pack of vicious niggers and is now bleeding out but to only have the paramedics arrive to late, and to make it even worse, the paramedics aren't even white, they are chinks and pajeets who steal the dead victims lovely rolex watch and dump the body at the morgue.
>>
File: yyyyyyyyyy.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
yyyyyyyyyy.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>127690103
>>
File: 6380234-3x2-700x467.jpg (51KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
6380234-3x2-700x467.jpg
51KB, 700x467px
Akon Guode has been sentenced to 26 years and six months' jail for killing three of her children, and attempting to murder another, when she drove them into a lake in Melbourne's outer south-west two years ago.

The 37-year-old had pleaded guilty to the murders of four-year-old twins Hanger and Madit, and the infanticide of 17-month-old Bol, after driving her four-wheel-drive into a lake at Wyndham Vale in April 2015.

She also pleaded guilty to the attempted murder of five-year-old Alual, who survived after she was pulled from the water.

Prosecutors did not seek a life sentence over the killings.

Justice Lex Lasry said Guode, who survived civil war in South Sudan, suffered post-traumatic stress and symptoms of depression, but the reason she drove her children into the lake remained unclear.
>>
File: news-image-visualiser-rgb.png (51KB, 980x480px) Image search: [Google]
news-image-visualiser-rgb.png
51KB, 980x480px
>it's a "shitty university branding redesign" episode
>>
File: (((glasses))).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
(((glasses))).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>127690103
>>
>>127690326
They should have just sent her back to Sudan. At least we are 3 less niglets though.
>>
>>127690326
Because kids aren't fed by magic foreign aid here
>>
>>127690326
>Prosecutors did not seek a life sentence over the killings.
cunts. Should have just deported her though.

Now i wonder what happened to that curry bitch who smothered her kid then blamed it on a nigger
>>
>>127690105
holy shit i would have sympathy for your despair if you weren't just whinging so incessantly. fuck off
why bother posting this shit if there is no hope?
fuck i get angry at cunts like you.
given up before you've even tried. just addicted to blackpills so you can be comfortable in your despair.

its not over you fucking disgusting pile of shit. despite your shitty meme analogy. reality says otherwise - and history shows far FAR worse odds overcome.
much is hit but not all is lost
there are plenty of whites - and plenty still that are racist.
you

like i said - come here and share your pain
but to come here pretending you've given up, yet STILL come here and put in the effort to just drag down the few who will be able to do something is on par with treachery
>>
What do you think of Rebel Wilson trying to sue the shitty womens tabloids?
>>
>>127688055
Yeah may as well become a Jew if everyone else is just a fuckin Jew when it comes to property. Seriously want to beat the shit out of people over it.
>>
>>127690637
It's over, the only way things could turn around is through outright warfare and brute force, But I don't see that happening so it's over.
>>
>>127690744
I think it's a shame she hasn't backed that fat ass up on my dick, but in all seriousness we can't let him get ahold of the nuclear codes
>>
Australia is subhuman
>>
hey gay cunts
>>
>>127690787
You're are both a faggot and ignorant of the politics
>>
>>127690637
You that cunt from the other night? Seriously cunt there's no hope for the west anymore. The next gen is literally half shitskin.

If cunts want to give up let them.
>>
File: 1496128903820m.jpg (105KB, 703x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496128903820m.jpg
105KB, 703x1024px
>>127682496
Live to enjoy the ride. Omegas who killed themselves in 2015 missed out on Mr Trumps wild ride. Even if im living in a shed in the bush eating migoreng i will be enjoying how crazy shit will get. Sometimes I wish I was a NEET so I can enjoy how many games and internet we have at our fingertips. Its never been a better time to be a NEET.
>>
>>127691017
Fuck off shill
>>
>>127690744
That story about her being related to Walt Disney sounds like a lie. She sounds a bit dodgy. Which is a shame because I like her. Kind of hope she still wins though fuck those mags.
>>
>>127691073
This, just sit back and enjoy the ride, become a NEET if possible.
>>
File: RarePacificJew.jpg (90KB, 507x405px) Image search: [Google]
RarePacificJew.jpg
90KB, 507x405px
>>127680407
Made this in honor of our beloved shitposters. Good luck with your slant-eyed jew problem.
>>
File: 1488872066501.png (195KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488872066501.png
195KB, 750x800px
Got a job in Japan teaching English which I start in two weeks.
Just in time to watch the housing bubble pop, boomers/Chinese cry and the economic recession.
>>
>>127691216

Thanks cunt your round eye jew problem is worse tho
>>
>>127690787
just stop fucking posting.
you are worse than a shill.

you are fucking deluded.
its not fucking over - you just want it to be so that you can malinger your duty.
it doesn't have to come to blood on the streets for us to survive. our numbers are shrinking but they can again grow. as long as there are whites around then there is hope.

>>127691017
holy shit just fuck off
no one will stop you giving up -that's why its giving up
why the fuck would you come here just to shill as hard as possible for our defeat then?
that's not giving up - that's fighting against those still trying
i got no problem with letting cunts give up they can fuck right off with their defeatist posting though
>>
>>127691077
Trump is a joke.
Brexit is just Aussie style immigration.
Le pen lost laughably bad.
Pauline doesn't wanna do shit, she's in it for the money and just to piss people off.
That cunt in the clog wog country lost.

Tell me how exactly there is any hope of having our own country again? Actually don't bother because I want you to save your energy.
>>
>Work on various job sites all around the place (I get paid to drive around a lot)
>Today get sent to some tiny country town 40 kms down a single lane road coming off the highway halfway between two larger towns.
>Basically the middle of nowhere, about 500 population. One main street, one pub, one store. One bank.
>Work in tiny little school where there's literally two classrooms plus a staffroom and a toilet block
>One of the kids was a fucking chink

Why are they everywhere?
>>
>>127690744
good
she was already typecast as the fat, bogan girl and now the media even wants to take that from her
>>
File: 1480722970333.jpg (67KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
1480722970333.jpg
67KB, 540x509px
>>127691290
>>
>>127691119
I call bullshit on the truth of the story, but I think she genuinely believes it. The way she spoke of it was textbook "It's always been the truth to me, why would I ever need to question it". It's almost exactly the same thing as kids who grow up in church because their parents bring them to it and they're christian just because it's what's normal to them, not because they had any kind of critical thought or epiphany that lead to a conscious decision
>>
>>127691264
No denying that.
>>
>>127691267
Sorry m8 but you are the deluded one, it's over. We had a pretty good run though.
>>
>>127691290
>clog wog

lel
>>
Anyone hear about the police shot near Helidon? I'm a T-bar fag and I've been asking around.

Apparently this guy was a druggie plasterer and part time thug
I have no idea how he got his hands on a fully automatic gun.

Either built OT from scratch or smuggled it in. At least that's what the media is pressing.

I've know people around the area who can get you semi autos but nothing like an automatic.

Thoughts mates?
>>
how fucked was QandaA last night
>>
File: 3sg3241f34.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
3sg3241f34.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>mfw just saw ad telling people to support changing constitution to give Abos more privileges

FUCKING MEDIA

Day of the Rope when?
>>
>>127683507
did the boys end up in VCAL? English is mandatory
I ended up with some feminist piece of shit book and two texts about muh racism and colonialism
>>
>>127691290
why are you still posting if you are without hope?
>want to save your energy
then fuck right off and stop shitting up the thread
you are literally repeating msm points about how its over. you are a de facto shill whether you're paid or not.

>all the europeans are waking up
oh but they're not nazis yet guess its over
>some like austria lost elections by a little, and they still won greater numbers/seats than a while
oh buts its over (not over enough for me not to try and convince my "brothers" to give up though!)
>brexit is only a slight improvement. its over
whining fucking sook.
>pauline isn't doing shit
except her being around shows our people are waking up and we have our own social groundswell for nationalism.
oh but its over right?

just fuck off
>>
>>127691543
don't bother posting here
>>
>>127691651
Couple blokes in qld got done for having a decent size armory a while back, they had autos
Bikies are making guns too but what I've seen has been in the media and crudely made
>>
File: 1495153427070.jpg (136KB, 780x543px) Image search: [Google]
1495153427070.jpg
136KB, 780x543px
All i can think about is chink slit... i know its subversive mind control but man ive got some serious yellow fever. Someone talk me out of it.
>>
>>127690744
Fat slut cant get work. Gotta get dem gibs somehow
>>
File: 1493678485090.jpg (15KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493678485090.jpg
15KB, 450x500px
>>127680407
STRONGER GUN LAWS IN QLD WHEN?
>>
>>127680407
good evening a.s.i.o
>>
>>127691711
Is it channel 9?
>>
>>127691805
Nah, you're the one who should stop posting. Go back to your natsoc threads or what ever it is you like to dream about.

Also, it's over.
>>
>>127691689
Didn't watch, what happened?

>>127683507
I remember literature being grill dominated and all of the texts in literature and straight English were either Shakespeare or feminist /lit/. Inflicting Margaret Atwood on teenagers should be considered a crime. Cat's Eye is just her biography/justification for being a giant neurotic bitch.
>>
>>127691767
Cunt democracy is a failure in a nation as unintelligent and docile and this one, it's delusional to think that voting Hanson will promote anything at all
If you wanted a change you would start with the politicians and executives
>>
>>127691920
It was 10.
>>
File: UN australian.png (241KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
UN australian.png
241KB, 500x360px
>>127691861
fuck off cunt

I want me guns back
>>
>>127691861
they'll be the first to regain them that's for sure
>tfw no shooters and fishers in my state
even white melbourne families are ready for at least better self-defense laws
>>
PORT ARTHUR WAS A FALSE FLAG
>>
File: 1495542496694.jpg (142KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495542496694.jpg
142KB, 416x600px
>>127691839
Gooks are utterly disgusting, I don't know how anyone could find them attractive.
>>
>>127691767
Fuck off cunt if you think she's gonna get more than 10% of the vote you've got rocks in your cunt.

Don't blame me i voted for her and will next time.

Euros just had a whole heap of kids blown up and then they start singing an oasis song. Don't look back in anger! Ahahahahaha.
>>
Who wants to start a fascist party to watch 7pmProject, QandA and Greens absolutely flip out. Sick of those smug cunts desu senpaitachi
>>
>>127691923
you're a shill.
fuck off and die.

>>127691945
hanson is not the solution - she is evidence cunts are aware of the problem.
>>
>>127692003
Funnily enough its not the shovel head Im thinking about. I dont even find them remotely attractive but i feel like if we start fucking their women they will get aggitated. It would piss me off.
>>
>>127692085
Who exactly am I "shilling" for? I'm just being realistic. btw it's over.
>>
>>127692028
>10% of the vote
That's enough to kill the Greens which is enough to make me happy.
>>
>>127691839
They make those piercing high pitched "kill me now" gook noises when you slay them
Fucking a silent woman is hard enough without having a siren built in
Also the nipples are brown
>>
>>127692074
Not fascist, Falangist. Australian Falangist Party/League. That's got a good ring to it and it's nowhere near as scary. Thanks to our shitty education system nobody here even knows who Franco is, let alone is afraid of him.
>>
>>127691925
>muh reconciliation week
It was a bunch of half caste activists complaining about the white man
>aboriginals have "unique rights" beyond ordinary citizens
>there should be a SUPER SPECIAL aboriginal council erected in parliament to "advise on legislation"
>whitey is oppressing us, we need a "voice"
basically, they want supreme political authority and privilege because it's my land u white dog
>>
Guys

I thought a year in politics would have been enough time for Pauline to brush up on her diction/general intelligence but fuck me, she sounds as thick as ever.

I'll continue to vote ON but really something needs to be done about their leadership. Maybe the new Qld leader (Steve someone) can take over the reigns. He's a smart guy and is well spoken and has a lot of experience in state politics with the LNP.

Also, ON popularity has stagnated around 10% nationally. Has it hit a ceiling?
>>
>>127692003
Rice nigra ones are yes. But Japanese and Korean ones aren't. In fact they're gorgeous. Filipino ones and indonigras are gross
>>
>>127692171
None of this is turning me off. I like the weird timid sounds they make compared to the cold empty 'did you cum?' I get from whyte womynz
>>
File: 1494089051738.jpg (17KB, 368x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494089051738.jpg
17KB, 368x270px
>>127691967
>>127691973
A cop was just killed by some thug with a gun and all you can think of is yourselves. How bloody shameful and Un-Australian.
>>
>>127692136
If it's all over, why not just kys?
A defeatist attitude helps no-one, least of all yourself.
>>
>>127692224
Asian men in Australia rarely breed anyway

If we cap immigration it will take care of itself
>>
>>127692262
They're all shit.
>>
File: 123123123123.jpg (59KB, 634x721px) Image search: [Google]
123123123123.jpg
59KB, 634x721px
Video of most recent Nork missile test:
https://youtu.be/RH_lUynMO7k
>>
File: feels bad mate.jpg (33KB, 376x290px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad mate.jpg
33KB, 376x290px
>>127680407
>gatton police shooting
Was interesting, they actually brought a gun shop owner on to talk about how the guy had a full auto rifle and he said "they've been incredibly illegal to buy since well, forever"
>tfw they'll still probably push for more gun control
>tfw it'll still only focus on law abiding firearms owners
>tfw they still won't accept their incredibly strict gun control does nothing as evidenced by this cunt having a full auto which has never been legal to purchase
>>
>>127692028
she is evidence of hope left in our stock.

>brits
and a whole bunch more woke up - but you wouldn't see that on the msm narrative you're regurgitating.
i've seen cunts who only just begun to criticize islam starting to realise powell was right

>>127692136
you're de facto shilling for our own demise.
>btw
just kill yourelf and stop posting
>>
>>127691954
10 was the second guess, you should stop watching 10
>>
File: 0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>127692322
I figure we have about 50 years left before things become really bad, so until then I'm just going to sit back and watch the madness from the comfort of my own home.
>>
>>127680407
>>Acquire Learning: Vocational education broker fined $4.5m after targeting vulnerable students
>http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-30/acquire-learning-federal-court-fined-4.5-million/8571494

Are online accreditation sites for like run of the mill Tafe tier courses only worth doing at TAFE. I'm looking into upskilled networking courses and I'm wondering if it's a scam.
>>
>>127691651
>I have no idea how he got his hands on a fully automatic gun.
He didn't, it's impossible since they're banned.
>>
>>127692085
The problem is the voting base is fucking useless. It absolutely ensures the continuation of the two party system and the proliferation of demagogues like Hanson. Look at Bernardi, he's very intelligent and has great insight but his only interest is in preserving financial Jewry, and no one cares because he's riding the "conservative" train of popularity
>>
File: 1495966066165.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495966066165.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>
>>127685778

You german or something cunt?
>>
Send me an Australian CR1M MRE pls.
>>
>>127692366
It's too late to wake up. Trump was the last hope. He literally had to be a militant dictator and spread that shit around the west. But he's just another dickhead.
>>
>>127692344
Lets bleach em out
>>
>>127692028
>she'll only be the third largest party in a single term of parliament, it's fucking nothing

Loving every laugh
>>
>>127692426
no you're sitting there like a coward doing nothing
in fact worse than a useless coward - you are a fucking traitor
the one thing you are doing is actively working for our destruction
actively fighting against those of us still trying

absolutely fucking disgraceful
>>
>>127691651
fuckin christ another tbar fag, how's it goin cunt?
>>
>>127692654
How exactly are you trying?
>inb4 "I vote one nation and lib dem"
>>
>>127692366
It doesn't matter if Britain and Europe suddenly wake up and say errr I was a motherfucking stupid cunt why didn't someone slam my head into a wall. They would have to deport or kill millions and millions of Muslims. That's just not going to happen.
>>
>>127692654
I'm hardly a traitor or a coward, if things kick off in europe or even here, I'll be on the first plane over taking up arms.

I don't see it happening though.
>>
File: 1486330172280.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1486330172280.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>>127692261
>>
>>127692654
The west has had its run, the future is Asian. Europe will collapse into some kind of feudal fascist system after the gibs run out, the US will probably turn into Mad Max, South America is already Mad Max, Africa will continue to be Africa until its eventual complete colonization by China. Why bother with anything? I just want to read more books and experience dank memes.
>>
>>127683235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
>>
>>127692864
I think the based kekistani pedes can help you out there senpai, why don't you take a little trip to r*ddit?
>>
>>127692738
>>127692572
alright then fuck off if you believe that. go enjoy degeneracy but don't come here dragging those of us still fighting down.
>implying trump was ever our last hope
no he was just a boost

>>127692777
>le comfy neet meme *smug face*
>oh i'm not a coward!
yeah nah you're the definition of a coward
>but i'll still be the first to fight the race war
HAHAHA
yeah nah you deluded fuckwit,. if you weren't a coward you'd be fighting right now. id you weren't a traitor you wouldn't be demoralizing those of us who aren't cowards
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 399x369px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 399x369px
Lol at all these faggot shills who can't stand the fact that an Israel policy isn't relevant to Australia at all
Sucked in faggots, one nation is taking it to the bank and there's not a thing you can do
>>
>>127692965
Is 'pede' a typo or did I miss a new meme?
>>
>>127693114
nu meme
>>
>>127692228
>half caste
generous
>>
>>127691651

Some semi-autos can be converted to full auto. Im guessing he had 7.62mm or similar as he managed to cause decent damage to the bullet resistant glass on SERT's Bearcat.
>>
>>127693114
Stands for centipede for whatever reason. They're completely oblivious it looks like pedo.
>>
>>127692864
>adding to the multiple demoralisation shills itt
nice meme future
"the west" had its run? in its current state - let's hope so.
but western people? they are what matter and they're not wiped out yet nor will they be.
>>
File: C-_6E7IXkAEejkz.jpg (35KB, 444x446px) Image search: [Google]
C-_6E7IXkAEejkz.jpg
35KB, 444x446px
You will never have freedom of speech.
>>
>>127680407
6/6 positive news stories! What a great place we lie in!
>>
>>127683507
I did VCE for 14 years but yeah.

Also, those all-girls schools you're competing against, those girls have been doing Jane Austen since year 7 so know it like the back of their hand. Pick the other text and focus on it.
>>
>>127693258
rofl
>>
>>127692572
What the right wing should do is join the military and work their way up the ranks while propagandizing their subordinates. Then wait for a significant economic crisis and perform a coup.
>>
>>127693521
>one of the stories is "buy real estate goy"
>>
Leading cause of death for ages 15-44 is suicide. 75% men.

Nobody talks about it. This country has no future.
>>
File: 1478845158442.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1478845158442.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>Mccain in sydney
>>
>>127693687
Prices are falling! Thats good! Boomers and (((investers))) BTFO!
>>
>>127693765

Made me sick, that neocon warhawk piece of shit shouldnt be allowed in.

Also our media is so cancerous with 50% Chapelle Corby, 40% anti-trump shit and 10% actual news.
>>
>>127693574
This is why you just do normal English and read at home unless you really like feminist theory and bending over tables to get fucked in the asshole
>>
>>127693658
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaqpoeVgr8U
The military is run by the left. Right wingers are too stupid to be promoted.
>>
>>127691827
Bikies got done a while back for having an extremely talented jeweller making some quite beautiful fully automatic pistols that took 9mm magazines and fit inside a vest

I think that design took off because it's about 5 pieces of stamped metal
>>
>>127694008

Bikies are going to get raped again if the firearm Maddison used gets linked back to them.
>>
>>127694169
It's fucked one way or another because the polli cunts will take this as an opportunity to fuck about with gun and ammo laws some more

Nevermind the fact that the bikies make their own fuckin guns and reload like crazy, better punish the law abiding aussies
>>
>>127692705
Yeah it's alright, yourself?

>>127694169
Fucking oath. They'll be having door to door sieges if they link it.
>>
>>127693951
>those comments
>that video
what the fuck happened that this bullshit is perceived as important?
>>
>>127683507
There has been a distinct rise in females populating higher academia.

My last years' class of VCE English was pretty much 70% female. Should have seen the Psychology class.

Be thankful you're at least reading something with a little bit of substance rather than that Foe shit we had to read, and fucking In The Country Of Men.

Wag the Dog was alright though.
>>
>>127694296
theres no fuckin work here hey, gotta travel to ipswich fuckin all the time, so it's eh mate

>>127694274
fuckin this, ever since i've gotten into target shooting i've never heard of a shooter committing a crime except the bullshit ones like not getting the required amount of shoots in a year or something retarded
yet now they want to put ammo restrictions in, like what the fuck problem do they think that's going to solve? the crims make/reload their own and have full autos that have never been legal, ain't it obvious the NFA does jack shit?
>>
File: 1491912369354.jpg (147KB, 540x636px) Image search: [Google]
1491912369354.jpg
147KB, 540x636px
>>127693951
>that vid

what a crock of shit

I want my army back

I want my country back
>>
>>127693951
>>127694300
>septic:
our defense foce is pretty pozzed
>hektik:
our boys aren't swallowing a bar of it
www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/by-promoting-diversity-over-fighting-ability-the-army-is-alienating-its-warriors/news-story/4efdb8d4c4627022cf51c410711684f6?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1494934737
>>
>>127694397
>pride and prejudice
>of substance
WEW laddie, lovin that critique of toxic male patriarchal behaviours
>love who you love regardless of status!
>especially if he's rich and successful
>>
File: 1496131737413.png (272KB, 646x680px) Image search: [Google]
1496131737413.png
272KB, 646x680px
Lets watch leftists paint themselves into a confused corner over this shit...
>cultural appropriation
>but faggots
>insensitive use of indig invention
>but faggots
>>
>>127694764
>#not all faggots
>>
>>127694764
Gay males are at the very top of the privilege pyramid, just under het men now. Indigenous cultural appropriation is definitely more serious to them
>>
File: 1430001651505.png (632KB, 850x467px) Image search: [Google]
1430001651505.png
632KB, 850x467px
>>
>>127693951
>>127694583
This is old as sin and was talking about some cunts bragging about dateraping other service members during parties, taking photos and videos of them maggoted being slutty and spreading them around
>>
What's for dinner tonight fellow Emus
>>
File: sigh.png (28KB, 415x378px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
28KB, 415x378px
>>127693951
>In May 2015 Morrison retired from the army and in September 2015 was appointed chairman of the Diversity Council Australia, a not-for-profit workplace diversity advisor to business in Australia, and as a gender diversity adviser to Deloitte Partners. He is also a motivational speaker
It seems the military was keeping him from his true calling of being a white knight.
>>
>>127694897
women shouldn't be in the army at all
>>
Are Asians that bad?
>>
>>127693912
I did both and still scored over 40 in both.
>>
>>127694995
Asian here, nope we are better good. If you could have any ethnicity other than your own as neighbors, what would you pick?
>>
Any of you lads experienced abusive family members or relationships? How was it?
>>
>>127694993
Cat's out of the bag now cunt
>>
>>127694591
That doesn't mean it doesn't have some sort of substance to critique.

In comparison, Foe was just a delusional bat in her obsession tilting from the jaws of reality and supposed oppression at the hands of Crusoe.

Country of Men was admittedly a little interesting but was propaganda to essentially support the malediction and indoctrinated hatred of Libya's former leader (not that he was all good though).

Hell if you're gonna give a text that through student analysis can rip apart the bullshit that my former teachers for English and Literature spouted (which was right similar of Pride and Prejudice to be honest), then it's worth letting the next generation get 'redpilled' or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>127694995
Asians are the worst.
>>
>>127694993
fucken oath
>>
>>127693658
listen to this for inspiration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgLi7g0wiss

>>127693757
we need the breadpill - bad
>>
Hello. My name is Eugene. I would like to know whether there are any Australian ladies here on /pol/ who would like to give me a handjob. I am in the Melbourne area.
>>
>>127695058
>better good
Your shit. All asians here are playing the colonisation game, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>127695058
I like you. I feel like you guys integrate pretty well except the old people at China towns (Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne's China towns can be pretty foreign feeling). Other than that I'd prefer other Europeans or Maoris
>>
File: wemon should not serve.jpg (896KB, 1200x1774px) Image search: [Google]
wemon should not serve.jpg
896KB, 1200x1774px
>>127695130
forgot pic
>>
>>127695058
Im gonna have to side with chang here,
while i dont like him i'd very much prefer him to ahmed or tyrone
>>
>>127694993
I say make the requirements the same for all sexes, Period. I'd be fine if a women can do everything the same EXACTLY.

Not sure what I'd do about pay leave for pregnancy though.
>>
>>127694995
If our government wasn't bending over to sell them our short term future to line their own pockets I'd say no.

Zero crime impact, their children integrate completely; even in households which speak only Chink at home their kids are basically white and their women love white dick.

As far as immigrants go they're on they're in the highest bracket, niggers from anywhere being the lowest and muslims from the middle east one tiny step above.
>>
>>127695016
I did that in English with one hand on my cock, easy as piss if you're not a dropkick
on a scale of 1 to 10 how class conscious were the goyim in your lit class?
>>127695075
Now, I'm not a sexist or a racist, but much like Africans, women seem incapable of writing anything but their oppression by the white man. Better to read Melville and Conrad at home than Bronte and Austen out of obligation.
>>
>>127690326
it was for the best.
>>
>>127695245
You from NZ? We I live in an apartment complex surrounded by Indians.
>>
>>127695321
Side with those who are going to take over this country.
>>
>>127694995
Depends on origin.
Strictly Chinese, the immigrants actually pressure and behave negatively for all native Australians on average. Second or third generation want to assimilate but 'muh tradition' and 'muh family'.

Far easterners otherwise are generally ok. Japanese are ghosts compared to the others. South asians are usually either stupid or hard-working, but depending on origin can be right cunts.

China has three elements. Mainlanders are usually despicable, often horrible tourists and undesirable non-assimilating crowds. Hong Kong people are pretty great though, great business. Taiwanese are firm but rarely unstable.
>>
>>127694572
Yeah. I'm pretty good as a tradie here. But yeah I go place to place for jobs.

I find that the development out near highfields is pretty good for work.
>>
>>127695328
That's the thing, women literally can't and thus require lowered standards of entry and exit and everything in between. Even if there were some that could, the sheer amount of the physically incapable and the comparitave power of male volunteers (by far greater in number as well) makes it untenable, saying nothing of actual combat effects.
>>
File: sad.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>127695376
unfortunately, yes, im a little blackpilled I dont think we will win this final battle
>>
>>127680407
>
I think you are asking about the Chinese word “白左”, could be translated into “white leftists” or “white liberals”. But please be aware, it does not refer to white or liberal, it is called “white leftists” just because their opinions are mostly left wing, and they are mostly Europeans or Americans.

From my perspective, Chinese think that “white leftists” are those idealist people who likes to take the moral high ground, but actually history blinded, reality blinded, naive, and always uses double standards. They are usually those people who takes those good deeds too far, and turning it fanatic. Their typical opinions includes: supporting accepting refugee even if it could danger their national security, a European woman got raped by refugee but refused to call the police, because she worries that it may affect other refugee; overlooking the fact and claims “terrorism has no religion”, when one specific religion committed 85% of the terrorist attacks; LGBT right is more important than those homeless people, etc.

Example. 跳转中... This guy protests against Trump, and self-righteously claims that Trump’s family are all immigrants, and now Trump wants to get rid of immigrants, so Trump is deporting his family if he wants to deport immigrants. But when he was ask “When Trump’s family immigrated, it was legal”, he does not know what to say, “OK... You're saying... just because......”, and then starts to talk about something else. He opposes Trump, because he thinks that immigrants should be kept in USA, that is the moral high ground, but he was so naive that he doesn’t even know the difference between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants.

Some Chinese people thinks that “white leftists” are “AIDS of civilization”. AIDS does not kill you, but it makes you undefended to other diseases.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-term-White-Left-%E7%99%BD%E5%B7%A6-refer-to-in-current-Chinese-views-on-politics
>>
>>127695058
Id let you be my neighbour if you let me fuck the rice out of your missus/sister... insinuating you can tell the dif between the two.
>>
>>127695371
Nah born here but we don't have as many Indians here in Toowoomba. A lot of cabbies that work as students at the university but other than that just Sudanese people.
>>
File: 1481221439182.jpg (216KB, 782x751px) Image search: [Google]
1481221439182.jpg
216KB, 782x751px
>>127695383
And their all non Northern European so they need to go.

mfw I hear someone based minorities
>>
>>127695321
Mutual respect in a sense. We together can keep our community safe.
>>
>>127695491
Perhaps for airforce maybe or the odd 1/10000 girl who's tank as fuck.

That and I would want platoon to platoon studies on full male vs mixed sex.
>>
>>127695352

I loved my Lit teacher but I distinctly recall lies she told such as Hitler being charged with cowardice in World War 1 when it turns out he actually won the fucking Iron Cross.

My entire high school was blue-pilled as fuck and I was no exception.
>>
>>127695525
so...basically what most of us think?
>>
>>127695605
Did we ever get something akin to a Mosley?
>>
>>127695383
Why the hell do you want nonwhites to assimilate? That just makes mixing easier and destroys you even further.
>>
File: 5115354-1x1-700x700.jpg (77KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
5115354-1x1-700x700.jpg
77KB, 700x700px
>>127694993
but the army is in women ;^)
www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-09/jedi-council-ringleader-hastings-fredrickson-jailed/6081028
>"so-called Jedi Council
>Fredrickson referred to himself as "the Wolf of Woolloomooloo
>sex ring scandal victims read >impact statements
>He also bragged that anal sex with a woman was "like you've stolen her soul
>>
>>127695580
I recently moved here from NZ. I live in Sydney. You guys weren't kidding when you said there was heaps of Asian.
>>
>turn on TV
>shitty reality shows with awful commercials every 5 seconds
fucking strewth how do people watch this shit
>>
>>127695735
It's not that I want assimilation, it's a necessity to discourage the impact of inevitability.

If I'm going to get square smacked in the face, I'd rather put my arms up to re-direct the blow, not take it face-first.

Also I was considering taking a trip to your country. Not for a stay, but for a trip. What's some comfy places?
>>
File: 1480323836661.png (74KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480323836661.png
74KB, 2000x1000px
>>127695735
Properly because he's a chink larping as an aussie
>>
>>127695116
this
i'd rather have somalians and muzzos - they're a more immediate therefore obvious threat
the yellow menace is a silent threat
>>
>>127695709
Mosley was /our guy/ British nationalism for ever while rightfully keeping our own traditions and culture alive.

We had a bunch of guys that looked like the kkk and they tried to abduct the premier of NSW but then got infiltrated and imprisoned.

Or maybe that Irish British nationalist guy who chopped the ribbon on the Sydney harbor bridge before the premier did
>>
>>127695798
I haven't watch TV for years, I just torrent everything
>>
>>127695798
>turn on TV
thats where you went wrong
>>
>>127695883
m8 I'm whiter than the milk I put in my tea, German, British, Irish and Austrian.

Also you're missing the Jack from your flag there. Don't lose faith, it'll come back someday.
>>
>>127695623
fuck off back to chongland, chink
what are you even doing here itt?
you can get some mutual respect for fighting for white australia otherwise null
>>
>>127695735
Sometimes they can be awesome. I know heaps of Chinese friends who are pretty much true blue.

They go to ANZAC day, they go to the pub with me, speak perfect English, talk about politics (their pretty right wing), they put actual Australians before other foreigners.

And they contribute a lot to the community, even if it's something as simple as a Chinese takeaway shop.

Some of their family is based too.
Out of all 3 Chinese people I'm friends with only 1's family is on the dole and they actually are working to get their shit together.

He's Vietnamese though.
>>
>>127695798
My family manage to choke this garbage down, I just get violently murderous urges whenever I hear a shrill advertisement voice
>>
almost bed time lads
>>
File: 1480628962698.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480628962698.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>127695973
Irish-Anglo here.
>>
>>127696004
GOOKS OUT
>>
>>127695735
wise; beat me to it
>>127695897
>>
>>127695790
Yeah Sydney pretty bad.
>>
Why is Pauline Hanson so fucking retarded? How long until this shit blows the fuck up?

When will there be a serious nationalist party?
>>
>>127696004
>127696004
Literally Based black guy the argument
Just ignore how they're flooding us they're just not as bad as Muslims.
>>
>>127696106
never
>>
>>127695709
>>127695913
There was a strong anti-commie presence in NSW mainly in the 20s and 30s that had that guy that cut the ribbon called the new guard and the centre party, but they sorta died out by 35 after an unsuccessful attempt at getting into parliment.
Closest thing to full on fash in Australia pretty much
>>
File: 1495590563898.jpg (362KB, 625x899px) Image search: [Google]
1495590563898.jpg
362KB, 625x899px
>>127696072
Bu buh ma Chinese takeaway?
>>
>>127696106
No it's gonna be later we either have to have a fucking huge economic collapse, or we have to become less white since half the cunts in this thread are still pro Chink.

CHINKS OUT
NON KEK BRITS IN
>>
>>127696104
My partner is white and the amount of stares we get in our suburb is uncanny. It's like visiting China all over again. Also, is Vivid worth checking out?
>>
File: 1484037044902.jpg (21KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1484037044902.jpg
21KB, 396x385px
Big, Strong Chinese immigrants buying all your land while you LARP on /pol/.
>>
>>127696068
It's not even 8?
>>
>>127696289
Big and strong
Chink
Choose one

They suit the Jew stereotype more then the Jew sometimes
>>
>>127696289
Weak, stabby niggers pumping cum up all your wives while you cry in the corner and shitpost on /pol/.

Die Sweden. You are my least favourite country.
>>
File: 1491660832060.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
1491660832060.webm
3MB, 700x392px
>>127696372
Whoever wins, WE still win.
>>
File: 1495972665193.png (158KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1495972665193.png
158KB, 666x607px
>>127696292
Need to get your full 9 hours (6 unbroken sleep cycles) while still being up to leave for the train to wageslave at 6am
>>
>>127696411
A fucking Swede
Why the fuck hasn't anybody told you to fuck off yet?

I'll do the honors.

Fuck off, we're full.
>>
File: 1481106412932.jpg (125KB, 639x702px) Image search: [Google]
1481106412932.jpg
125KB, 639x702px
Who /Turnbull/ here?
>>
>>127696260
Not too sure, haven't been to Sydney in about 6 months. Should still be the same as it was when I left
Boring.
>>
>>127695058
>If you could have any ethnicity other than your own as neighbors, what would you pick?
That's a rather false dilemma there, the only neighbours I want are whites. There's no reason for asians to be in Australia.
>>
>>127696525
See
>>127696463
>>
>>127696429
I recall reading somewhere that the first cycle is the most crucial for restorative sleep. Means you could be getting the two and a touch of the last provided you haven't entered REM and wake up refreshed.

Though don't let me tamper with a successful sleep schedule because my sleeping habits are fucked. I couldn't function if I had to get up at 6am every day.
>>
>>127696198
HOW GOOD'S
THE FOOD THOUGH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE
>>
>>127685778
>>127687336
butthurt chink "canadian"
return to the land of your ancestors please
>>
File: 1494405569094.jpg (20KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1494405569094.jpg
20KB, 400x299px
>>127696584
The only place white Australia policy exists now is in fucking /pol/ and even half of them are LARPing Asians
>>
File: tumblr_o79pjcD4Rl1rssnioo1_400.jpg (32KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o79pjcD4Rl1rssnioo1_400.jpg
32KB, 400x533px
>>127696525
>>127696411
>>127696289
Your country's food is horrible and your beer is shit.
>>
File: pat.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>127696429
might be onto something, I get 6 max and I feel like Patrick Bateman more often than not
>>
File: De_Groot_cutting_the_ribbon.jpg (17KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
De_Groot_cutting_the_ribbon.jpg
17KB, 267x200px
>>127695709
>>127695913
>>127696195
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Guard
>>
File: 1483491127581.jpg (43KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
1483491127581.jpg
43KB, 768x384px
Who /open borders/ here?
>>
>>127696664
That sausage though.
>>
>>127695491
>>127695679
just go to the defencejobs site and compare the entry requirements and incentives for males and females, it's practically halved in favour for females for some jobs including combat roles, it's disgusting
>>
>>127696198
We have the recipe now, we don't need them anymore.
>>
why do no politicians have a spine? is it because of the influence of the media? I know this is not new but it gets worse every year
>>
>>127696873
They reflect the general populace
>>
>>127696198
I haven't found a good Chinese takeaway in Sydney. Every Chinese place I've been to is sub-par.
>>
>>127696873
Our democracy necessitates demagoguey from the unchecked voting base. Imagine what politicians would be if only those who had completed voluntary federal service could vote?
>>
>>127696954
The irony.
>>
>>127696954
oh fuck off will you? go back to letting jamal fuck your ass. At least our country has borders
>>
>>127696873
this should be a whitepill - if any cunt with a sack showed up he would dominate the lot of the cucks
>>
File: 1471395586382.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471395586382.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>All these people saying "we" "our" or "us" as if they have any say over Australia's based immigration policy
>>
>>127696980
fuck off wongyang
you are the problem
>>
>>127696784
>Who /open borders/ here?

The Swede, everyone.
>>
>>127697064
(You)
>>
File: 1494876209220.png (767KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1494876209220.png
767KB, 680x680px
>>127696980
Brisbane mate.
10/10
>>
>>127696980
go back to china
>>
>>127696867
WHITE CAN'T GET
THE SPICES RIGHT
>>127696664
>>
>>127696525
He could have been good if he wasn't cucked by the Abbott lot.
>>
>>127696873
because we live in an age where if the media's eye gazes upon you, you can't do anything they don't like or they'll ruin your life. Say one wrong word and you're crucified for it in front of millions for potentially weeks.
Potentially well meaning politicians are therefore forced into horrific arrangements and deals that undermine their values just to appease the media and avoid that backlash.

prime example is Trump and the infinitely long list of slanders, set ups and false defaming stories they push every single day in an effort to undermine him and turn his voter base against him.
>>
File: 1480580743246.jpg (66KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1480580743246.jpg
66KB, 890x876px
Imagine these cunts sperging out on the street whenever they see they are surrounded by big, strong, intelligent, successful, your landlord Asians
>>
File: tumblr_obkxbfsIZp1rh9k2ao1_400.jpg (15KB, 400x164px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obkxbfsIZp1rh9k2ao1_400.jpg
15KB, 400x164px
>>127697064
Do you guys even have sports where you come from?
>>
>>127697177
What is there to do in Brisbane?
>>
>>127696873
Because a spine would require sacrifice of their own benefit.

Make no mistake, every single Australian politician is collaborating to fuck us over with their greed and short sightedness. The treasonous fucks care nothing for the future of the country, only the future of themselves.

Our populace don't help. They take the affronts with no objections if they're given some other handout or break in some regard. Our country is on a horrible trajectory.
>>
>>127695058
Yeah I find this to be valid.
Criticism is about the numbers and effect on the vote.
>>
We need a new media, brietbart has its heart in the right place but it's too anal.

Maybe that poof milo will make something. I heard he's got some money for it.
>>
>>127697290
Nothing.

>tfw seriously debating moving back there next year because I need to find a new job soon
>>
>>127697299
I think the average person is retarded, working in a supermarket the amount of stupid shit I get asked by customers has made me hate most people
>>
>>127697278
based sweder
thank you for the motivation, brother

>>127697288
rofl always expect the best banter from the anglo
>>
>>127694274
>>127694572

Weapons Licensing (QLD) are some of the most incompetent, useless fuckwits I have ever dealt.

t. Cop
>>
>>127697290
nothing
fuck off back to china, pongkok
>>
>>127697290
Clubbing, sight seeing (a lot), lot of tours and some good museums.
>>
>>127697403
Working any amount of customer service or retail is enough to make you despise humanity.
>>
>>127697299
>>127697235
both depressingly true

what do we do? weather the storm? or move? is there anywhere left to go?? Australia has the least insane immigration policy and even then our "economy" of packaging our natural resources and selling them to china has no future

>>127697345
fuck off kindly, breitbart is only bias from the other end of the spectrum
>>
>>127697379
>>127697480
>giving advice to chinks other than to fuck off
>>
File: turn coat.jpg (21KB, 480x520px) Image search: [Google]
turn coat.jpg
21KB, 480x520px
>>127696525
>>
>>127697507
If I had to choose unemployment or retail I'd choose vagrancy
>>
>>127697431
I saw Sen. Leyonhjelm's thing bout coppers not getting their pistol quals and still carrying on duty and shit for months

What's that all about?
>>
>>127697507
Getting asked how to use a can opener by a grow man made me want to rage so bad
>>
>>127697591
>not realising I was leading him to a labour camp
You ruined the plan!
>>
File: 1468744631535.jpg (116KB, 379x568px) Image search: [Google]
1468744631535.jpg
116KB, 379x568px
>mfw based Shorten opens the borders after next election
>>
>>127697546
>what do we do? weather the storm? or move?

Been debating this myself. I need to make a major life change at the end of the year and I really no have clue in regards to where to go or what I'm gonna do to ensure a better future.

I really wish there were more burgeoning small towns on the precipice of becoming something more. It seems like every fucking smaller country town has absolutely nothing in the way of job prospects though.
>>
>>127697345
kikebart is pretty good
we could utilize overseas publications here i guess

but we already have our own amateur boys:
xyz (more regular articles) and thedingoes
and reminder mark latham just launched his media thing
>>
Vicpol here. You Melbourne poofters have been naughty complaining about our awsome pozzed Judges & Based Somalian friends.
>We're going to reward you...
No more 'rapid fire manualy operated firearms' (RFMOF's) for Victorians!
hahaha...
>>
>>127697546
You are obviously a gay cunt. Brietbart is the only news that is even remotely aligned with us.
>>
File: 1478825282130.png (60KB, 776x723px) Image search: [Google]
1478825282130.png
60KB, 776x723px
>>127697775
>RFMOF
that's not actually a thing is it
>>
>>127691245
Lucky bastard I wish I went when I was offered a job there.
>>
>>127697431
Aye, and they're only going to make it worse with ammo restrictions and recording how much ammo people buy, fuckin joke it is.

Why is it that the organizations and representatives in charge of firearms in this country have zero interest in or knowledge of firearms? It's baffling how people get into these positions when they're obviously clueless.
>>
File: B-2mystery.jpg (1MB, 2100x1563px) Image search: [Google]
B-2mystery.jpg
1MB, 2100x1563px
>>127694397
Wag the dog is a good movie.
>>
File: 20170513.jpg (57KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
20170513.jpg
57KB, 550x350px
aye boys good effort tonight
bump limit already reached
looks like we will have a decent 2nd thread tonight
>>
>>127697816
"us"? this is the problem you dumb cunt.

>>127697717
that's because ((they)) destroyed the future of these small towns

the 'service economy' is a lie that has enabled our government to redefine the nature of welfare and employment to keep us in line while they drive our country into the ground

nobody cares though because they vote depending on who offers them the most gibs
>>
>>127697836
yes, sadly it is.
there's been a shitstorm over it lately with the new NFA listing lever action shotguns under category C now as they've suddenly become "rapid fire manually operated firearms"
>>
>>127697889
I can whinge about politics in libertarian all fucking day cunt, let's go
>>
>>127697730
We need a good solid publication that people want to wake up to in the morning. Something that doesn't take itself too seriously and is based.

Like a news corp that isn't filled with pop star and sports star sluts and believes in a good amount of protectionism so we can go back to the 80s and shit.
>>
>>127697546
there is nowhere to run for the whiteman
we make our stand and fight:
no matter the odds.
>>
>>127698019
I don't know much about firearms, but isn't it legal to own blackpowder guns no matter what?
>>
>>127697655
>tfw he is on qanda next week
strap in boisss
>>
>>127698158
I'm fucking READY
>>
File: koalafriend.png (193KB, 870x1344px) Image search: [Google]
koalafriend.png
193KB, 870x1344px
>>127697889
>>
>>127698120
Have to be made before a certain time period. Can't make your own.

Need a license to buy powder unless you got heaps of fire crackers.
>>
>>127698038
i agree - i feel the dingoes are too catered towards us - we need normie focused media.
getting the amount of writers to be dedicated and consistently putting out material is the hard bit
but dingotwitter has grown massively in this last year alone
and there are a few writers on xyz
>>
New thread
>>127698351
>>
>>127690744
don't care for the bitch but hope she wins as a good hiding every now and then will keep the (((media))) in check
>>
>>127695709
>intelligent Australian politician
>ever
lol

Nobody can even name more than 5 Aussie PMs before 2000.
>>
>>127698380
Stupid fuckwit, I just made one.
>>
NEW:

>>127698332
>>127698332
>>127698332

NEW THREAD:

>>127698332
>>127698332
>>127698332

NEW
FUCKING
THREAD

>>127698332
>>127698332
>>127698332
>>127698332
>>
>>127698120
Depends, some antiques and black powder guns don't even need a license in QLD, most come under Category A or H and some ranges host black powder/muzzleloading events.
It's more the fact just nobody fuckin sells them, flintlocks and percussions are rare as fuck to see.
>>
NEW:

>>127698332 → →
>>127698332 → →
>>127698332 → →

NEW THREAD:

>>127698332 → →
>>127698332 → →
>>127698332 → →

NEW
FUCKING
THREAD

>>127698332 → →
>>127698332 → →
>>127698332 → →
>>127698332 → →
>>
>>127698362
>>127698380
lol fuck good thing i checked back we almost had three going
should do it anyway - would be improvement on catalog
>>
NEW:

>>127698332 → → →
>>127698332 → → →
>>127698332 → → →

NEW THREAD:

>>127698332 → → →
>>127698332 → → →
>>127698332 → → →

NEW
FUCKING
THREAD

>>127698332 → → →
>>127698332 → → →
>>127698332 → → →
>>127698332 → → →
>>
last post for

FUCK THE DEFEATIST POSTERS
>>
>>127698875
shut up cunt Australia is finished
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.