[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SETH RICH - DC General General General Big X Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: 1495939699053.png (866KB, 746x523px) Image search: [Google]
1495939699053.png
866KB, 746x523px
Previously on DC General Hospital
>>127394280
>>127394280

The IP Neighborhood seems to be irrelevant. Any anons that can explain just how it was gotten and what it has to do with DCGH are encouraged to pop in.

SLIDERS WILL BE TAKEN TO BLACK SITES AND HURT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES
>>
Thanks man shills are already on the other one
>>
is it possible this is where rich UPLOADED the data, from this IP here?
>>
Has anon cross-referenced the structure of this "black site" with other known black sites? Could confirm if there is a reference.
>>
>>127416821
Do I cap & archive those too? Or just stay here?
>>
>>127416946
shhhhh everyone quiet... all the shills are posting on the wrong thread ahahha its fucking crazy.
>>
>>127417061
Stay here forsure
>>
sayge
>>
hfaadvance.org hfaadvance.net same open ports as hospital. both have zeroed tcp/id sequence to block os detection WTFFFF????
>>
"The IP Neighborhood seems to be irrelevant. Any anons that can explain just how it was gotten and what it has to do with DCGH are encouraged to pop in."

we talked about it for awhile a few nights ago and the main consensus was they we shouldn't take them too seriously.

I'll go through the rest of them so you can see what you think of it
>>
>>127417141
Will do. Someone is posting about a "pig in" sign on the hospital, then there's pigeon lake on the game, I'm guessing related?
>>
OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY
>>
"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, /Pol/tards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.
>>
I'll be honest, I was on board the Seth Rich train with finding Seth Rich's murderer, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these /Pol/ posts you guys are making about him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of his murder, but I don't
think he deserves to be looked into anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously investigated like him. It's pretty
obvious /Pol/tards are desperate to try frame the DNC. I'm still a truther at heart but, I fully support the DNC now.
>>
Hey guys, not going to lie, former Seth Rich truther here! Just got off the phone with the DC police and yup, just as we all expected, there is nothing to this case. They practically said it's a wild goose chase!

Anyway, now with that out of the way, I think we should all sit back, relax and hit the hay or maybe see a movie. I'm going to be seeing Snatched today, if there is anyone else in Mountain View, California wants to see Snatched, then come along! I think we should all go see a movie together.
>>
Haha! You all claim I am a shill or bot only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, Seth Rich's murder is not suspicious at all. He was a known heroin user, he was most likely killed because of gang violence! Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!
>>
File: missouri-flag-fat-owl.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
missouri-flag-fat-owl.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>127416917
more likely that it's where he was interrogated
you guys you have to remember
seth was jewish
thought that was irrelevant at every point up until about an hour ago
it's relevant
the panda thing = same panda thing in pgate
>muh flaag with bears on it but it actually is a big owl face
>>
i hate to say it, but the shills actually have jumbled me up. can someone please do a rundown on what exactly we are doing tonight and how we got to this point?
>>
Not sure what a "shill" is, are you mistyping shell? With that aside, i can guarantee you that there is seriously nothing at all interesting in this case. It's just a regular homicide. Seriously, trust me, there is nothing at all in this case. I reckon we can all agree there is nothing at all in this case. Why don't we go see a movie at Mountain View, California sometime this week? I'd love to see a movie with you.
>>
I fucking broke the bots.
>>
Okay guys, just giving you a 4chan PSA!

If you see ANY links to sites that discuss Seth Rich or "leaked emails", do NOT under any circumstance, CLICK THAT LINK!

If you click it, not only will you get tons of tons of viruses (nobody wants a sick computer!) but you'll also be breaking the law (yikes!)!

Your internet provider is tracking all of your internet history so make sure you don't click any fishy links about Seth Rich or leaked emails! Just looking out for you guys from one /Pol/lack to another! (yipee!)
>>
fuck they're back, not enough WJC grape juice
>>
*Yaaaaaaawwwnnnn*
Man, oh man. I just went through all of those .doc files in that article and I'm gonna have to be honest with you guys, there was zilch in them! Just a big, fat nothingburger! Pretty anticlimactic result but oh well, what can ya do!

Say, speaking of burgers, why don't we all go out for lunch instead of being locked up on this website? I heard Wendy's has some pretty good burgers on their menu!
>>
>>127416917
Possibly... I believe the 160.35.80.1 address came from a "Skype resolver" as the last known address for Seth's account.
>>127417253
Ther ARE no open ports at the hospital because there is no traffic being routed TO that network because there is no router announcing for that network. It's no longer there, though it might have been there up until Novermber 2016 when ARIN point-of-contact verification emails failed.
>>127417429
That was an NSA recruitment tool.
>>
we need to be a puzzle genius to solve that thing right? I didn't try, it seemed way to hard
>>
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ [Embed]

Haha, just yanking your chains guys. The case was already solved ages ago. Yup, just got off the phone with the DC Police and, as we all expected, it turns out he was murdered by some random thief. They think it was over drug money Seth owed because he was a heroin addict after all. Welp, at least this wild goose chase is over!

With that out of the way, does anybody here want to go out for a camping trip? I'd love to meet some of you blokes, I'm in California if you're interested in meeting with me.
>>
File: 28dkfad83.jpg (61KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
28dkfad83.jpg
61KB, 500x329px
>>127417447
>>127417466
>>127417493
>>127417518
>>127417541
>>127417566
>>
Lol, another "FAYKE NEWZ" thread. *rolls eyes while yawning*

How come you guys are so obsessed with "corrupted medias"? You realise the media has to be truthful, right? That's their, uh, job? Donald Trump has already been proven to be a liar and spreading of fake news while, for CNN, Bloomberg and many other major news networks, there hasn't been an actual incident where they released a fake news story.

It's time to grow up and go outside. Stop living in your bubble world/echo chamber.
>>
MEDSTAR HOSPITAL HAS SAME OPEN PORTS AND TCP/ID SEQUENCE AS HFAADVANCE.ORG/.NET
>>
Heya guys! Just giving you a PSA/some tips to help you out!

Did you know that watching videos of abandoned hospitals, looking at documents that you don't own and trying to find sites and any information linked to other people's IP address is ILLEGAL?! Yup, it's a felony offense that can land you in big, big trouble! So, I reckon you guys should stop looking into this stuff and focus on something else. Go look for Shia Belabour's new hideout or maybe pick up a hobby like sewing or knitting!

Stop looking into this stuff. Thanks guys.
>>
>>127417566
yes i was wanting to watch a movie about tcsh / tcl-tk
>>
Hi. I know you guys are really interested in this Seth Rich story. I got bad news for you though. The case was already solved. He was murdered by some thieves. It was most likely over drug money Seth owed. He was a heroin addict afterall. It is time to drop this story. There is really nothing left in it. Focus on some other story. Look into 9/11 or Sandy Hook. There is no point in looking into the Seth Rich murder case anymore. It has already been solved. If you do not believe me then call the DC police and ask them. It is solved. End of story. I am going to be going out now. You guys should go out as well. Get some fresh air. If it is night time where you are then get some sleep instead. Just do something else.
>>
>>127417675
see >>127417622
>>
Maybe but do you realize that it will take 20+ months for Trump to even go on Trial?

The main strategy of the DNC is

1. Smear Trump in the same vein that HRC was called out as a treasonous a-hole
2. Connect Senate & Congress candidates in 2018 to Trump
3. Have the right amount of Senate & Congress in place to help impeach him before 2020 so RNC and DNC can have a good ole media ho down filled with ad $$$$$ for the networks selling campaign commercials
>>
Help anons... wtf is going on. Shilling everywhere on all the threads. What happened to the hospital thread? Is this a joke right now?
>>
>>127417808
I literally thought it was 2 anons trolling but thats pretty hard to do over 3 threads, so this is probably a bot.
>>
This place is within the core network of the Moriah, without a doubt. It has likely been saved for its use as a dead drop, safehouse, and programmed run-to location. The cost of real estate in DC is so high, there's no such thing as abandoned.

Look into links between people who worked there and administered it, and known agents of the core network. Judging from the time this place was open, I have a bad hunch that this was used in between China Lake and DIA.
>>
>>127417808
yeah it seems like its kind of going beyond regular trolling right now. pretty strange
>>
maybe we should go back at least that thread had non shill progress stuff
>>
>>127417747
then why does geoip still point to the hospital? genuinely asking
>>
>>127417785
proof
>>
>>127417926
>>127417892
i think it's someone trying to tell us something major was just uncovered. I've never seen shills like this, but the inside anons know what we look for when we hit a nerve.
>>
>>127417622
I know about the R tool, wasn't sure if it was the next step and I won a prize or something.
>>
>>127418136
Because geoip is based upon ARIN records, which still exist independently of whether the record or the network is active.
>>
>>127418260
well fbi anon (maybe) was just posting on another thread so it makes sense unless its just some really weird anons trolling really hard
>>
>>127417622
Were you posting in the first thread? I remember one anon was tracing the IP and then it just went dark and has been since. I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>127418445
can you point me to the comment(s)?
>>
>>127418363
You would win a job offer x-DDD
>>127418490
The anoin who traced probably hit their own Verizon droplet router which has those ports always open.
>>
old bread
https://archive.is/flrJq
>>
>>127419098
so it's a panda related hanky map then?
>>
>>127419691
It sounds like it
>>
>>127420233
I don't know if I can handle all these happenings with the case right now being true.
>>
>>127417785
Got proof namefag?
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>127420346
>>
>>127420712
this, the hospital, the fbi anon, all of it... wew.
>>
>>127420712
Looks like someone's jockeying for Hannity's viewers or something equally craven.
>>
Fucking helicopter over my house. I remember spooks telling me to go with them in a helicopter once and a huge hole in my memory. It was years ago and unrelated to any of this. I think they might've secretly been programmed. I keep getting flashes of these numbers.
>>
>>127421529
THE NUMBERS MASON
>>
>>127422025
I have major PTSD from that shit
>>
File: 1471470668889.jpg (41KB, 326x343px) Image search: [Google]
1471470668889.jpg
41KB, 326x343px
>>127417639
>>127417709
>>
>>127422166
THE NUMBERS

WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

WAKE UP MASON.
>>
Fuckers just keep circling my house. Should I film it?
>>
>>127417646
Lol
>>
NEWBREADBAKING
>>127424836
NEWBREADBAKING
>>127424836
NEWBREADBAKING
>>127424836
NEWBREADBAKING
>>127424836
NEWBREADBAKING
>>127424836
NEWBREADBAKING
>>127424836
NEWBREADBAKING
>>127424836
>>
>>127421529

you might be suffering from a mental illness, consult a doctor
>>
>>127423542
Are there any HAPPNINS in your area?
>>
>>127425784
Not as far as I know. Helicopter have stopped, that shit was spoopy as hell
>>127425033
I hope you're right
>>
So what was that post with the ip number with lots of 200s that the dude said made his computer screen spin? In not sure where I saw it and I can't find it any more. Was very strange.
>>
bump for pedosta, hillary, palmieri, mook
>>
bomp for Democrats on the guillotine
>>
>>127417447
Go back and shill on plebit.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.