[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SRG/ - Keep It Simple and Download the Entire Thread Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 72

File: 1495860879266.png (985KB, 1168x824px) Image search: [Google]
1495860879266.png
985KB, 1168x824px
Welcome to that latest loaf. I'm not SysAnon.

The rundown is we have a theory and we are trying to vet it against their narrative.

"Cover the holes and they have to come up for air."

I didn't screencap much of Megaanon but HE is with us, always. Bless kek.

But the rest of you are doing so good.
And I can't leave you all to dry.
So here's the entire last thread in a JPG.

Also, great job on getting that other guy arrested. We all strive to that level. Guys, nothing is out of our reach.

Guess what is amazing? This https://cloudconvert.com
Go here, put the URL of the thread, set to JPG, click ok, and Start Conversion, then Download.
Then catalog, study, and read every day.
We can do this.

>1. SETH RICH FINDS CORRUPTION
>2. LEAKS TO WIKILEAKS THROUGH KIMDOTCOM
>3. OBAMA WHITE HOUSE USES INTEL AGENCIES TO FIND AND UNMASK SETH RICH
>4. AWAN BROS TAKE THAT INFO AND DISCLOSE IT
>5. SETH RICH ATTEMPTED MURDER VIA JOE CAPONE AS SPOTTER AND SEIU AS GREASERS FAILS
>6. BONNIE / MEDSTAR FINISH THE JOB WITH MED OVERDOSE IN THE HOSPITAL
>7. COVER UP ENSUES
> WHAT AM I MISSING

>> Arun Rao
>> Mexican Killers - Rafael
>> DWC (is really ugly)
>> Medstar Hack >>127289469

>> Tattoo dude (Fire Dept?)
>> More fire dept guys >>127289976

WE
>>
Last Thread

>>127290988
>>
Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...
>>
Other relevant thread

>>127330934
>>
File: diuvndifbvd.gif (530KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
diuvndifbvd.gif
530KB, 200x150px
This shouldn't need to be said, but don't reply to shills.
>>
>>127351140
Reposting for visibility:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Mike in the interview has done consulting for medstar and heard the gunshots. He ran out to snap a (proof of execution) pic. Why no video? And if they used a silencer, how did he hear the shots?
>>
Rethreaded, also last post before the last SRG was archived:

A big angle I don't see people working on is LAWYERS. Find the attorney of a person of interest, find out who else he works for, Rinse and repeat, branch out from there
>>
>>127351140
>>127351696

Massive SCR Photo dump

Keep up the great work guys
>>
File: midas_and_bacchus.jpg (117KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
midas_and_bacchus.jpg
117KB, 800x580px
>>127351140

ANONS ALWAYS REMEMBER

>>127349360
You are alraedy adding a lot when you talk to your:

-mom
-dad
-siblings
-friends
-collegeaus
-try contacting activists/people with interest in politics
-neighbours

you do not need to do crazy steps. this is not something what we need to shove down peoples throats like the trustworthiness of pizzagate (which is real btw)

When carefully and rationally explained people will understand and will get interested.

After they are interessted pass them this message. Snowballing starts small.

DO NOT THINK YOU ARE USELESS.

EVERYTHING HAS TO START SOMEWHERE

THIS TIME IT IS /POL

4JUSTICE.
>>
bump
>>
REPOST:

AY ON TARGET ANONS :::: HELP CORROBORATE THE FOLLOWING POINTS WITH DIRECT EVIDENCE -- NOT CIRCUMSTANTIAL

>1. SETH RICH FINDS CORRUPTION
>2. LEAKS TO WIKILEAKS THROUGH KIMDOTCOM
>3. OBAMA WHITE HOUSE USES INTEL AGENCIES TO FIND AND UNMASK SETH RICH
>4. AWAN BROS TAKE THAT INFO AND DISCLOSE IT
>5. SETH RICH ATTEMPTED MURDER VIA JOE CAPONE AS SPOTTER AND SEIU AS GREASERS FAILS
>6. BONNIE / MEDSTAR FINISH THE JOB WITH MED OVERDOSE IN THE HOSPITAL
>7. COVER UP ENSUES
> WHAT AM I MISSING

1. 1. We know for instance that #1 Seth was working on application development for a voter registration app that was supposed to assign unregistered voters to the registration list so they could be allocated to Hillary. This means both that he had the network level root access to attain the data given to wikileaks, and given his predisposition to being a Bernie supporter, his motive for making the leaks, because he found evidence of the primary steal / coverup thereof. He found direct evidence of what everybody already knew -- DNC rigged the primary for Hillary.

2. Upon contacting Julian Assange at wikileaks, it is very likely Julian / WL team instructed Seth to route the emails and information in segments through Kim as both a triangulation / third party measure for verification and validation. Hence all the tweets (offering reward for murder of Seth Rich, Kim stating that he has direct evidence that Seth Rich is the leaker, etc).

3. Someone in the DNC hierarchy, not necessarily Obama but perhaps within the DOJ (Loretta Lynch / Donna Brazile being best guess) requested and received information through intelligence agency sources indicating that Seth Rich was leaker. This information was unmasked when passed through DOJ.

4. Awan brothers, who are doing IT for ~21 congressmen and women at the time, SELLING INFORMATION TO FOREIGN PARTIES, attain access to the information presented to the House and disclose in pertaining to the DNC wikileaks investigation
>>
>>127353253
CONT

5. Decision made internally to eliminate SR by Podesta – COORDINATED THROUGH ROBERT CREAMER (OF VERITAS UNDERCOVER ACCLAIM) – using SEIU greasers. Visit to White House to explain the role of SPOTTER by Joe Capone of Lou’s Bar is made, hence a week prior to the murder of Seth Rich there are photos of Joe Capone and his family making a private visit to the White House. CODEFAG is the brave anon responsible for exposing this with his amazing work.

6. MURDER ATTEMPT FAILS. Bonnie Levin has the connection to the MEDSTAR pharmaceutical team in the hospital where Seth was taken. Medical staff (her SISTER IIRC?) overdose SETH RICH with high dose of meds (MEDFAG PLS COMPLETE THIS PART OF THE PUZZLE) and the coverup begins. Obama takes possession of the DC police for 48 hours using the Home Rule Act (?!!? Specific name please) and uses this jurisdiction to find and remove all evidence pertaining to the murder.

7. USING MEDIA CONTACTS w/in CNN / WAPO / NYT and other friendly media, (JOHN PODESTA BOTH WORKS FOR AND HAS FAMILY WORKING FOR WAPO) friendly reporters go on scene and “investigate” – fill in police information where the first responding /assisting officer was at Georgetown at the same time as John Podesta. The interim Chief of Police is also seen at Comet Ping Pong with James Alefantis during their fundraiser (I will try to pic related)

THERE IS MORE KEEP WORKING DON’T STOP

THINK ABOUT SPREADING THE WORD/ORGANIZING AS WELL

WE ALL HAVE TO DO THIS BY OURSELVES /POL

THERE IS GOING TO BE NO BIG MEDIA WHO WANTS TO COVER THIS. IT HAS CASE-AIDS. EVERY MEDIA WHO IS GOING TO COVER IT IS APPERENTLY GOING DOWN THE DRAIN RIGHT AWAY.

THIS IS WHAT AWAKING LOOKS LIKE

LIBERATE THE PEOPLE

SPREAD THE NEWS. FIND EVIDENCE. 4JUSTICE.
>>
File: scrhowtohelp.png (70KB, 1293x831px) Image search: [Google]
scrhowtohelp.png
70KB, 1293x831px
>>127353488
>>127353253
>>127353099
>>127352347
>>127351140
>127351140
HOW YOU CAN HELP
>>
Can you guys stop trying to politicize his death? Seth's family has already asked that this disrespectful conspiracy theory be put to rest.
>>
>>127353958
Fuck you nigger.
>>
>>127353958
>
Odd. This article (written 3 days ago) claims the Rich family is asking the D.C. Metro Police to release ALL the evidence they have that is pertinent to the Seth Rich investigation to the public.

It seems like the family just wants the truth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
>>
>>127355152
His family wants the truth, they don't want fake news and conspiracy theories spread about him.
>>
File: 1495721316681.jpg (37KB, 251x427px) Image search: [Google]
1495721316681.jpg
37KB, 251x427px
>>127352347
Hey guys I've complete my MASSIVE DUMP, please feel free to add something if you are currently not working on something else.

Here's a massive bump for Seth Rich
>>
>>127355347
Theoretically, in regards to an unsolved murder, ALL theories are just conspiracy, until the case is officially solved with supporting physical evidence to back up those claims.

Unfortunately, neither the D.C. Metro PD or the FBI have given evidence to support their "robbery" theory.

Anons don't have physical evidence to prove that it was an assassination.

Both are equally unproven theories until physical evidence proves otherwise. Correct?

That is what we are doing here; searching for the truth. If the truth leads us to a botched robbery, I am willing to accept that. But if anything, more circumstantial evidence supports the DNC leak and assassination theory than the robbery gone wrong theory.

Bring us evidence it was just a robbery, and we will pack it up and go home; otherwise, step aside.
>>
>>127356239
Considering not a damn thing was taken I think 'robbery' is just plain out.
>>
File: 1495720110970.jpg (118KB, 732x685px) Image search: [Google]
1495720110970.jpg
118KB, 732x685px
>>127353875

Hey im trying to piece together this flowchart/convorsation helper as a copy pasta. we need to make the matter easier discussable.

please contribute so i can change it. what needs to go? what do i need to add. crucial information.
THIS IS NOT NECCERAILY ABOUT THE FULL DETAILS. IT IS GENERAL STORY SO PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

>Are you aware of the situation in America at this very moment? Mention: Russia, Trump, Hillary etc.
Probably replies something like yes, there is something going on between Russia and trump right? (Most people I have spoken to do not even know what the relation, other than some contact, is.)
>Reply simply by explaining what the whole thing is about, the email leak, and that there is according to the head of the cia (im not sure whom this was again?) they are not aware between any ties between Russia and trump.
If the Russians did not do it then who did?
>Reply with that the only one who know who really leaked this are the people whom set up the platform to leak on, wikileaks. So if we want to track back the true identity of the leaker we have to turn to Julian Assange whom has been strongly implying (show interview or tweets, also if person is interested you could go in-depth on Kim etc) that it was this man called Seth Rich.
>>
Guys I have read all the nuclear codes and sadly there seems to only be one scoop worth of voters.

How about we all meet up for a double double at Tim Hortons. We can discuss how we will MCGA!
>>
File: bacchus.jpg (217KB, 577x900px) Image search: [Google]
bacchus.jpg
217KB, 577x900px
>>127357317
Who is Seth Rich, and why did he do it?
>Seth Rich is this DNC IT staff member whom got killed in Washington a couple of weeks before the leak. The media puts this out as a robbery however a lot of his stuff was not stolen. Also (if person wants to go more in-depth about his murder give the usual risen questions relating to his death such as Joe Capone etc)
Oh yes I heard about this, you should stop talking about this because you are hurting the family with these speculations.
>You have to understand that most of these statements are made by Brad Bauman, the family representative. Who, wikileaks retweetet this as well, is an ex-DNC member. You would think that a family
Oh well if you are so convinced then why is no media station covering this news whatsoever?
>Well this has to do with the sponsors. Show that Hannity tried to cover it but all his sponsors got pulled. Infowars having trouble with putting out content. There is a lot of pressure from these media because of the money waging up against the distribution of this information.
>>
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/

Interesting evidence can be gleaned from this video.
>>
>>127357961
How, in a matter of two minutes (time gf reports got off of phone with him till cops SS grabs shots), does he end up bruised ALL over with two shots in the back and so confused he doesn't even know he has been shot, but is very talkative?
>>
>>127357317
This is a baseline of the story from what I've gathered. I only listed information that is decently reputable and I've found sources for. Anyone should feel free to add to the story or check it for validity.

>He was reported to be disturbed/saddened at the Lou's City bar.
>Seth Rich left Lou's City Bar around 1:15 pm.
>He calls several people, including his GF.
>He finishes the call with the GF or hangs up around 4:17ish.
>Surveillance video shows two men confronting Seth Rich and a scuffle ensuing at a 33 minute walk away from Lou's City Bar at the southwest corner of the intersection (near the 2134 Flagler Place NW, Washington, DC 20001 address).
>Within 2 minutes of his call ending with his GF shots are fired and there are two entry wounds and one exit wound.
>Paramedics arrive and are surprised without how talkative and lively he is.
>He is sent to a local hospital.
>He passes away due to blood-loss and to the paramedic's surprise.
>FBI somehow ends up with access to his computer.
>Jack Burkman ends up with access to his computer and the surveillance storage of the grocery story nearby that depicts the two men approaching Seth and the resulting struggle that brings him to the ground.
>>
>>127357961
Bumperino
>>
*1:15 am

And added in a sentence saying that none of his items were stolen.

>>127358929
>He was reported to be disturbed/saddened at the Lou's City bar.
>Seth Rich left Lou's City Bar around 1:15 am.
>He calls several people, including his GF.
>He finishes the call with the GF or hangs up around 4:17ish.
>Surveillance video shows two men confronting Seth Rich and a scuffle ensuing at a 33 minute walk away from Lou's City Bar at the southwest corner of the intersection (near the 2134 Flagler Place NW, Washington, DC 20001 address).
>Within 2 minutes of his call ending with his GF shots are fired and there are two entry wounds and one exit wound.
>Paramedics arrive and are surprised without how talkative and lively he is.
>He is sent to a local hospital.
>He passes away due to blood-loss and to the paramedic's surprise.
>None of his personal items were stolen, so it was not a robbery.
>FBI somehow ends up with access to his computer.
>Jack Burkman ends up with access to his computer and the surveillance storage of the grocery story nearby that depicts the two men approaching Seth and the resulting struggle that brings him to the ground.
>>
File: Capture14.jpg (60KB, 827x351px) Image search: [Google]
Capture14.jpg
60KB, 827x351px
>>127358929
the alleged video from the conv. store was from when he was shot (4:19),
long after the time allotted for the walk home
did the Rich's ever watch the video, or were just told by police?
>>
>>127359605
Ah, I knew that it was during the scuffle, but I worded it oddly. I'll edit it later if no one else does.

And I'm assuming they have seen it since I think they got Jack Burkman to see it. I don't remember if he was a private investigator hired by them or what. There's been so many articles that I've read that it's starting to mix together at this point.
>>
>>127358929
>>127359231
>>127359605

GOOD JOB MORE DIGESTABLE INFORMATION LIKE THIS FOR SPREADING

/POL IS GETTING FLOODED WITH FALSE LEAD AND PROOFS AT THIS MOMENT

(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO GET US UP IN THE INFORMATION SO MUCH SO THAT WE NOT ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IT ANYMORE.
>>
>>127359231
ah and we can't confirm entry or exit wounds, or situation at the hosp., or why he even tech. died
depending on your trust in medanon, that is.
>>
Bump for great justice
>>
>>127359231
What the FUCK is anti trump pedo jack burkman doing with relevant Intel. HE OFFERED A REWARD TO COVER UP EVIDENCE.
>>
File: 1495817586877.png (57KB, 715x647px) Image search: [Google]
1495817586877.png
57KB, 715x647px
>>127360394

Pretty much.

Asked this in another thread but ill ask again.

Is anyoine watching the clingons and pedoestas.

They have to be close to an heroing/making a mistake.
>>
Who has the quote of an expert saying if you make it to the hospital with gunshot wounds you live 95% of the time ?
>>
File: 1495916112202.png (9KB, 639x83px) Image search: [Google]
1495916112202.png
9KB, 639x83px
>>127361382

Not sure about burkamns intentions. Someone shoudl investigate confirm this.
>>
File: 1495266373766.png (780KB, 1920x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1495266373766.png
780KB, 1920x1500px
>>127361539
>Who has the quote of an expert saying if you make it to the hospital with gunshot wounds you live 95% of the time ?

I think it was somewhere in docanon bread
>>
>pic related
>is the banner at the top of 4+4chan
>is this a message to KimDotCom about Macron?
>What is happening?

Anyone have any idea about this?
>>
>>127361936
Because it is seriously starting to get a little weird

>>127361451
Hasn't this been circulating for a while?
>>
>>127361451
I'm still not sure these chatlogs are real. Does Brock really talk to his minions like skeletor?

Then again, I guess I wouldn't put it past him...
>>
>>127361936
Jk probably NK related. Too many fat Kims
>>
>>127362095
I've heard real and not real but I honestly don't think it matters because there are far more important things that are based in absolute fact that we can point to instead
>>
why am i getting command prompts popping up and closing immediately lately. is this a 4chanx thing?
>>
>>127362706
Absolutely fair point.
>>
>>127363390
No, run malware ASAP. Use VPN
>>
>>127363390
Epic
See if u can figure out who's onto you
>>
>>127351892
>If they used a silencer, how did he hear the shots?
Because silencers don't actually silence for shit
>>
There's literally nothing going on here. This is a nothingburger. Let it go. Focus your efforts on something else.
>>
>>127363390
Disable all outlook services in task manager and services.msc.
Seriously, that's it.
>>
File: +++.jpg (78KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
+++.jpg
78KB, 500x669px
>>127363390
yes i could totally relate. they crashed my pc 2 nights ago.

probably because i was making to much disturbance hehe

TO HELL WITH THEM
>>
>>127364168
nothing comes up with anything. i am not going through a vpn. i think it's a browser issue or adblock or something. just wanted to see if anyone was getting this with 4chanx. and i don't want to mess this thread up any more, or think that anons working on this might be getting fucked with. it was paranoia
>>127364521
thanks bro. it only happens every so often, and only since the goddamned spyware10 "creators update" so that could easily be it. i won't clog the thread up any further, but i bet you're right. thank you.
>>
>>127351140
These threads are yuge in winning the information war
>>
Which funeral home took care of Seth's body? Did ANYONE see a dead body? A death certificate? Maybe he is in Witness Protection? Maybe that is why all the mystery about how a guy with non life threatening gun wounds and beat up all of a sudden "dies". HE knew he was targetted for death. Maybe he called for help to the good guys? he had a network of Pandas. A thought? A theory? Worth checking out? The funeral home would know if they got a body???
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aKxn-nch3E

We need to get on shit like this
>>
>>127364909
We don't need to complicate this. Let's keep this out of /x/ territory.
>>
>>127359231
is it okay if i post a screenshot of this on twitter to spread it to the masses?
>>
>>127363390
I also have had multiple command prompts come up over the last few days...

Have had to delete a plenty of programmes that have no place being where they are

May be time for a new pc and 12 vpns
>>
>>127365283
SHILL DETECTED
THIS IS WHERE TO LOOK
>>
Hey, anon from the last thread, if ur still here, this is what I tried to reply to you before I realized the thread archived:
That is very strange... especially since there was an article/blog post I read last night from about a week before the murder, saying that additional officers had been added to the MPD, including one on a segway, but the defeat officer was temporarily out/taking time off/whatever because they had been in an "accident"

I'm not exactly sure what this means...unless they found someone to "fill in" for said officer...but this officer works/worked at dDOT...which makes no sense. Using a dDOT worker as a police fill inThat is very strange... especially since there was an article/blog post I read last night from about a week before the murder, saying that additional officers had been added to the MPD, including one on a segway, but the defeat officer was temporarily out/taking time off/whatever because they had been in an "accident"

I'm not exactly sure what this means...unless they found someone to "fill in" for said officer...but this officer works/worked at dDOT...which makes no sense. Using a dDOT worker as a police fill in?
>>
>>127365693
Fucking auto correct....defeat officer = responding officer
>>
>>127353253
Voter fraud connects Rich, Lucas and the Judge in Florida. All looking into voter fraud and all are dead.
>>
>>127351892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3VITZ6-CcY
The witness heard "two sharp gunshots". Which one sounds "sharper" to you?
>>
>>127351892
A silencer makes a rifle shot sound like a pistol, and a pistol sound like a slightly smaller pistol.
>>
an addtl' account of the shots-
two gunshots (or fireworks?) at 4:19am; police now on the scene (no sirens) at Flagler & W St NW #BloomingdaleDC @dcpolicedept
https://twitter.com/ScottRobertsDC/status/752057629287985152
>>
>>127353099
Seriously, try this. You'll be shocked how many of them come around to the truth when you explain it calmly, thoroughly, and objectively.

The media conditioning is breaking.
>>
>>127365693
Re these, correct?:
>>127354608
>>127357511
>>127363411
Yes, the DOT part is confusing me--why would MPD not put that on the report?
>>
>>127366551
if subsonic rounds are used. and even then almost any firearm using any kind of silencer/suppressor will still be loud as fuck, especially at 4am in a concrete jungle. like a real loud clap of your hands. it isn't like "sccht-sccht-sccht" like in movies and videogames. it's still very loud, just doesn't crack like regular rounds fired loud
>>
>>127353253
This might be a dumb question to point #1, but wasn't there an e-mail floating around a week ago (supposedly) from Seth's girlfriend stating she knew why he had been murdered? Is that something that we can somehow corroborate and use as evidence?

Also, has anyone heard anything from the girlfriend during this fiasco? I know Bauman has the family down to a tight script, but haven't heard anything from her.

Feel like it could be important, since she was talking to him on the phone right before the time of the murder.

KEEP PUSHING EVERYONE!
>>
I need to past this now before they scrub it offline I'm pretty sure they already shut down my computer once

Anon L+0+) got doxed and her name was Sonia Palmieri. Same as the SEIU MedStar Nurse that was working night of Seth's death and who some people are saying is Jennifer Palmieri's sister (we all know this)
>>
thrree sisters
>>
>>127366688
Holeeeeeeeee cow, look at the middle person that "liked" that tweet.

Also, this "RobertsDC" person looks an awful lot like Mark (Mike) Mueller from the video that allegedly took the still pic.
>>
>>127358475
This would do really well as a standalone meme to share round the normie web
>>
File: 200mad.jpg (50KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
200mad.jpg
50KB, 600x884px
>>127353958
>Seth's family has already asked that this disrespectful conspiracy theory be put to rest

First of all, the family is only "asking" for the "conspiracy theory to be put to rest" because they've obviously been threatened (how else does a DNC spin doctor they've never met before the "spokesperson of the family?).

Second, the family (not through Brad Bauman) has recently asked for all police evidence to be released to the public. Looks like what they REALLY want is the truth.

Third, neck yourself you worthless shill.
>>
Oldest sister Dana Palmieri-Drago passed away from Alzheimers. Was Sonia emotionally responding to us in anger?
>>
obligatory thread renewal.
>>
Donna Brazile joins SEIU on December 9, 2015.

http://archive.is/789Hq
>>
>>127368033
Checked and that's certainly odd... Is CNN apart of the SEIU.
>>
>>127357317
I've already started into these types of conversations with: "Ultimately your stance on the state of our nation boils down to one question: did the Russians hack the DNC and release documents to sabotage Hillary Clinton, or not?"

Normies usually say "well of course they did! What else could it be?" And that's when you introduce the alternative.

"Does the name Seth Rich mean anything to you?"

Had some luck with this so far, hope this helps.
>>
So awake right now, anyone else just wake up? We gotta get to the bottom of this, no slacking. Gosh I'm so well rested right now.
>>
>>127367605
i came to the conclusion that they are prob partners
that twitter account runs the bloomingdale blog
http://bloomingdaleneighborhood.blogspot.com/2015/11/get-your-bloomingdale-t-shirts-dog.html
mark m. is easy to find on linkedin
- not implying they are involved in the murder, nbc got the name wrong though
>>
Anyone see this shit?

http://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-news/parents-of-seth-rich-saddened-by-murder-of-son
>>
>>127357471
Especially important to emphasize the links between the major media outlets (WaPo, CTR, ShareBlue, etc) and the DNC (John Podestam, David Brock, etc). Help them to realize the media blackout is being initiated by the very people this story would bring down.
>>
>>127367425
Part of what L+O said was odd

"It was ruled a random robbery gone bad"
[has not been ruled anything yet, amirite?]

"The FBI has everything under control"
[I thought MPD still had jurisdiction over this? Amiwrong?]

"If they [FBI] find anything unusual I am sure they will let the public know"
[I thought it was all "solved" now/robbery?]

Guys, is she trying to help or divert? IDK anymore, it's getting so crazy.

Uness it just means FBI has ruled it a robbery, thus tossed it back to MPD, then it makes sense.
>>
>>127354299
>>127355152
>>127367753
STOP REPLYING TO THEM; THEY ARE BOTS SHILLS OR MORONS, NOT WORTH YOUR TIME
>STOP REPLYING TO THEM; THEY ARE BOTS SHILLS OR MORONS, NOT WORTH YOUR TIME
>>
>>127368617

Quite the opposite, you braindead brit

If peoples answer them with actual answers, then it only augment the chances that others lurking anons see the truth and think for themselves.
>>
>>127368616
of course she's not trying to help! Her sister is the one who had Seth killed!!!!
>>
>>127368617
You're right, of course. If anything it helps bump the thread, and I admittedly have not a great deal of technical savvy to offer.
>>
>>127368373
Oops, sorry I got that all mixed up as far as the "holeeeee cow"--makes perfect sense they are partners--what I freaked about was the profile on the middle one that talked about justice for a witness that was killed in 1992 that was going to testify.
>>
>>127368287
No idea, but Donna has also spoken there back in 2012:

http://archive.is/rdMYg

Use Twitter Advanced Search and mix and match terms, then find random accounts and stuff to mix it all together.
>>
>>127365535
You should edit it for accuracy first. Others have already said some stuff that needs changed. But yeah I don't care.
>>
>>127366975

That's a good question.

What makes it even more curious is that dDOT is responsible for repairing broken street lights, and from what I understand, all the streetlights had been out on Adams since the 6th, despite requests from residents in the area to fix them.

Seeing as a robbery had just occurred in this exact place 1-2 weeks before Seth's murder...it seems like fixing these street lights should have been a priority, don't u think?
>>
People should send emails to Hillary asking what she thinks about Seth Rich.

They'd probably get deleted.
>>
File: Skærmbillede (45).png (205KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (45).png
205KB, 1366x768px
Reminder that the shills and bots are real. Just here for moral support and a bump.
>>
>>127367484
USN?
>>
Pasta bump!
>>
File: 1495822969994.gif (836KB, 286x204px) Image search: [Google]
1495822969994.gif
836KB, 286x204px
>>127353958
Top kek, fuck off shill. This is bigger than that, he would have wanted it.
>>
>>127351140
>>127341933
Or maybe it was simply to remind you to "look up" while investigating the old hospital, as in look up at the ceiling, the top of cabinets, light fixtures, etc. What could be hiding up there? A gun maybe?
>>
>>127369182
Fair anon, just don't want the thread getting flooded with the same nothingness/disinfo and it gives them the chance to start a narrative
>>127368929
The answers are quite clearly in the thread; or we are working on them you utter retard
>>
NEW THREAD

/POL IS NOT THE PLACE NO MORE

WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACT STEADY ON THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE OF THE SHILLS ETC

PEOPLE ARE TOO DISTRACTED OR ACT TOO DISTRACTED

ALSO HAS /POL BEEN STIGMATIZED DAMAGING ITS TRUSTWORTHINESS

ITS TIME TO GET OUT

>>127369389
>>127369389
>>127369389

GET IN HERE TO ORGANIZE SO WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED TO START UP

SHIT IS HEATING UP BUT WE ARE NOT MOVING FORWARD QUICK ENOUGH

>>127369389
>>127369389
>>127369389
>>
>>127353099
>>127366807
this this this this this
>>
>>127358929
According to one report I read, Seth Rich was lively and talkative "but a little confused," because he reportedly gave a wrong (previous) home address. Seemed super significant to me, but no one else appears to think so.
>>
>>127368287
Every frickin' Democrat politician is part of SEIU. They receive insane amounts of funding from SEIU--the union bosses siphon off the brainwashed workers' pay, assuring them electing D's will garner them a "living wage" etc. There is literally nowhere you can look even a notch left of center and not find SEIU involved.

Remember during the campaign the left had a huge media blitz of a worker at Trump Las Vegas (which is non-union) whining about her job and that Trump should allow them to unionize? It was disgusting how much free play they received from lefty media outlets. (Never mind I will never forget how pissed off I was when I saw it, I was pratically starving at that point and looking for work, and I so badly wanted to see if Fox would film me stating I would love to have her job, as I am sure she is paid well, has excellent bene's, and gets to work at a beautiful landmark.

Whew, rant over, sorry. That woman just pissed me off so bad. I'll bet they even get to eat there, and I am sure the food is great! I was soooo hungry when that came out. Ok rant really over now.

Point was SEIU connections are everywhere.
>>
File: 1495685333051.jpg (1MB, 2558x2548px) Image search: [Google]
1495685333051.jpg
1MB, 2558x2548px
Why are they lurking more and more lately? this is why so shills BTFO! these are the acatul documents they follow
>>
HuffPo published then removed this article which actually seemed reasonable. Maybe that was the problem.
https://archive.fo/TbY41
>>
>>127351892
One report I read speculated that SR had been beaten with a baton before being shot. Wasn't a baton one of the things "stolen" from alphabet van?
>>
>>127371050
Every now and then sites like HuffPo have a moment of sanity, but they almost always bow to pressure and self-censor. Pathetic, but they will join us soon enough, I guarantee it.
>>
>>127371050
It's gone? That's fishy.

Any chance you archived the comments?
>>
File: FBI weapons stolen 07.22.2016.jpg (190KB, 1086x639px) Image search: [Google]
FBI weapons stolen 07.22.2016.jpg
190KB, 1086x639px
>>127371314
Yes.

But without any evidence of what really happened to SR (afaik still no autopsy reports, hospital records, we don't even know what hospital he was in) it's going to be very difficult to connect weapons to Seth's death.

I would be so great if by some miracle someone at Seth's phone provider would release the tower tracking for Seth's phone between 2am and 6 am.
>>
>>127371314
No wonder the police shouted at that woman to get inside, they didn't want any witnesses.
>>
MFW SEIU uses Media Matters for a picture that takes a shot at Fox News and it's all about immigration.

http://archive.is/usukS
>>
File: gone.png (62KB, 1092x510px) Image search: [Google]
gone.png
62KB, 1092x510px
>>127371913
No, someone archived the page on Voat/pizzagate I seen it there
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAA9Gy2SXdg
One america news network. Why can't I find the 3 part story they did? And why is this video only on youtube but not on their own site?
>>
>>127370670
If you've ever been in shock from something traumatic happening to you (getting shot would do it) you'll know that it can be hard to even say anything coherent, even just your name. I don't know how significant that would really be, but it's definitely not insignificant either. It would show that he wasn't expecting it.
>>
>>127372155
Oh, thank you for checking, anon. I always like to read the comments if possible, never know what hint someone may drop.
>>
>>127372187
Here's the longer report https://youtu.be/OomLn6gut7E
>>
Since the Feds don't claim to be in charge and declared it up to the D.C. Police FOIA requests won't work for autopsy but you can pay for them through the Coronors office.

https://ocme.dc.gov/page/request-documents
>>
Media Matters attempts to unionise back in April 2014 and start attacking David Brock directly. They post their statement on... SEIU's website.

http://archive.is/Z23J2

I guess this is related to Media Matters joining SEIU as per that Anon's screenshot.
>>
File: 1495759754618.jpg (310KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1495759754618.jpg
310KB, 1524x1194px
>>127372591
Perfect. Is this not something that should be pushed to the public? I mean, next time a /srg/ is made, put it in the first post?
>>
>>127372409
It still strikes me as super odd that he wandered around for three hours after leaving the bar. Who does that? Called his dad at 2 AM twice (no answer). Who does that unless they're in trouble? I realize that's speculative and perhaps projecting. But struck me as odd. And he spoke to his girlfriend for 89 min, hanging up at 4:17 AM, when it seemed there was a scuffle, and told her not to worry, he had to go? If that's true, then maybe he thought they were just two nonthreatening lowlifes who maybe said something to get him off the phone. Maybe these guys were waiting for him at home and got sick of it, so went to find him in the street and hurry the matter along? Maybe he was drugged at Lou's and couldn't remember where he lived? I also read somewhere that one of the owners of Lou's is a buddy of Pedosta?
>>
>>127366102
Election fraud. The voters are doing right. It's the election that's fucked up.
>>127371597
>pressure
Afraid not. They're in on the scam.
>>127372784
SEIU is mostly just a poster child for Democrats they use to allege they're doing something for the worker.
>>
>>127351623
This. They're everywhere.
>>
File: HiePiYZ.jpg (31KB, 540x372px) Image search: [Google]
HiePiYZ.jpg
31KB, 540x372px
Guccifer 2.0 = Jevgeni Bogatsjov
https://youtu.be/2uzacuUR5BE

To catch cybercriminals, Netherlands works closely with Russia, the hackers country par excellence. An extremely uneasy cooperation shown by hunting Yevgeni Bogatsjov.
http://www.volkskrant.nl/kijkverder/2017/hacker/
>>
>>127353099
This is the last thing "they" want.

"They" want emotional, autistic screeching. Calm objectivity makes "them" furious.

And hopelessness is one of their biggest weapons. Remember how it was sewed during Trump's run? Never forget that.

I honestly believe you are doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>127373409
You should really read this. Anyone who thinks Guccifer 2.0 is real and Russian is either ignorant or a shill.

http://archive.is/EbcYW
>>
>>127372187
They were going to release an updated vid w SCR/???/China cnx.
>>
>>127351140
You took the Bombshell for which there is more than enough evidence. aka SethRich/Wikileaks link, and turned it tinto a no evidence at all, crazy tin hat conspiracy theory. By this you are open for attac and its easy for your opponents to take down the conspiracy INCLUDING the hot stuff, once again, the A-BOMB allready is

SETHRICH/WIKILEAKS CONNECTION!!!

No need for an overkill. The murder might be the "glasing on the cake" but its absolutly NOT NEEDED to bring down MSM and DNC.
>>
>>127373720
>http://archive.is/EbcYW

Jevgeni Bogatsjov was hired by the DNC to be Guciffer 2.0 and soon he will be arrested and say he was hired by Trump.to do the hack.
>>
File: 1495514363694.jpg (31KB, 506x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495514363694.jpg
31KB, 506x478px
>>127374079
I agree with this. FOCUS ON ONE THING. That Seth Rich was involved in the DNC leaking. That he got killed. Make a meme your Picture, not that fucking wall of text. 4chan IS mainstream now. Wheter you like it or not.
>>
>>127373165
>It still strikes me as super odd that he wandered around for three hours after leaving the bar. Who does that?

No one

>Called his dad at 2 AM twice (no answer). Who does that unless they're in trouble?

No one again

That's why people have been digging for something. It doesn't line up, especially not with the position he was in in the DNC. If he was to be killed, it would be the killer's goal to set it up to look like just an inconsequential robbery gone wrong.
>>
File: 1495512160401.jpg (524KB, 1240x988px) Image search: [Google]
1495512160401.jpg
524KB, 1240x988px
>>127374542
Or this one, I think this one might be better. NOT THAT FUCKING WALL OF TEXT for gods sake.
>>
>>127374571
What if the girlfriend was "in" on it? I mean, what if they scared her months prior, and told her he was involved some really bad things, and that she would have to play it cool or put her or his life in jeapardy? What if she Linda Tripp'd him for months or something? That would explain her complicity in the "last conversation" thing. Ive seen one bringing up anything about the girlfriend, and dammit, the last person to speak to the victim is usually the first person involved in an investigation. In this case, you're talking one minute or less before he was shot. Granted, many other people likely spoke to him before he died, but the girlfriend.... something is fucky there.
>>
File: Learned Helplessness.jpg (43KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Learned Helplessness.jpg
43KB, 960x720px
>>127373469
>And hopelessness is one of their biggest weapons
"Learned Helplessness" is indeed part of their social programming, to keep people from fighting back.

Every time you have a hopeless thought, about how the system is too big or too corrupt to change, how you can't do anything so why bother - know that's *their intentional programming of you*.

Fight it. And then fight them.
>>
Also, posting this thorough rundown on research for SR. I'm always wary of single source repositories like this, as they can easily be used to manipulate or misdirect people if relied on solely. So please review at own risk:

https://our.wikileaks.org/Seth_Rich_Murder
>>
Also. I can't find it right now, but Liz Wheeler from OANN have a nice video where all the people from the Capital admits that they seen no evidence of trump/russia collusion.
So. The next /srg/ should be with this picture.
>>127374785
With this video.
https://youtu.be/OomLn6gut7E
And this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqkLMe6-qYg
You hear me OP? It's Important, if you go it with that wall of text again you are fucking it all up.
>>
>>127375446
>Also. I can't find it right now, but Liz Wheeler from OANN have a nice video where all the people from the Capital admits that they seen no evidence of trump/russia collusion.
Well it's the second video...
>>
>>127374785
This one. Very powerful
>>
>>127375446
OANed
>>
>>127374542
This, nice Meme
>>
>>127351140
I'm not quite autistic enough to contribute anything but a BUMP and support. Trying to redpill normies about this shit but it is slow going. TY everyone contributing to this investigation, it really does make a huge difference!
>>
File: 1490153853879.jpg (60KB, 533x712px) Image search: [Google]
1490153853879.jpg
60KB, 533x712px
>>127376682
I have not made a single meme, ever. I just take the ones /pol/ provides me with. Just to be fair.
>>
>>127375446
That Final Point is interesting because I actually gathered up all Russia / Trump no evidence / collusion clips, and I think more people are using them, including OANN and Sean Hannity also used it during radio.

Two more compilations for Russia stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bqzEpRR4n8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8_uQLIGaFA

I am still researching Seth Rich / SEIU stuff, will come back on this soon, just thought these compilation videos might help.
>>
You remember that 'Making A Murderer' documentary that got everyone all riled up for weeks discussing whether or not they thought the guy was framed by the police? Why is that really all that different from what we're doing? Why are there attempts to silence, shame, demonize, etc. when we talk about this but something like that is okay? Activates my almonds for sure senpai
>>
Would shitlibs retweet this
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1495907489516.png
>>
>>127351140
bump
>>
>>127377513
lol that's genius
>>
>>127377513
I think we need to add #BlackDetectivesNow and #Justice4Blacks to make it more obvious
I can't do it im too sleepy
>>
>>127377513
LOL! That's perfect. Add some of the hashtags like >>127377778 suggested for sure
>>
File: IMG_1194.jpg (110KB, 906x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1194.jpg
110KB, 906x630px
Found this video and news report just after the murder. Look at what SR's mom is holding.
http://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-news/parents-of-seth-rich-saddened-by-murder-of-son
>>
File: 1495907489516.png (421KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495907489516.png
421KB, 1024x768px
>>127377513
Yes! It just might work. Keep it fucking simple, leave the hardcore investigation to other chans. Yes, that one just might fucking work.
>>
>>127378118
It still has a tag on it, she probably bought it just for the interview.
>>
>>127378425
Why would that matter?
>>
>>127374542
This, is all we need! No murder conspiracy without evidence at all.
>>
>>127378656
Purposeful signalling
>>
File: Seth Rich family - Panda.jpg (387KB, 3778x2072px) Image search: [Google]
Seth Rich family - Panda.jpg
387KB, 3778x2072px
>>127378118
She was holding a panda in the ABC News interview too.
>>
Kim dotcom said he was Panda
>>
White House visitor logs for 2 weeks around murder. Anon said SEIU 32BJ was involved. SEIU was Obama's favorite union.I don't think the hitters went to the White House, but they are associates of whatever bigshot did go.
>>
>>127379611
Time for a repost of the Vanity Fair piece with either an impossibly synchronistic metaphor, or a coded message about SR.
>>
>>127379274
Maybe. Or maybe it's just that he loved pandas so much that his mother is using it as a symbol for him, as he obviously did for himself. This just confirms Kim Dotcom's revelations. How would he know Rich loved pandas and used the nickname? And why would he point to its significance if not for having blockchain verifiable communications with a "panda" in relation to the leaks?
>>
>>127379893
Yeah. This is just fucking bizarre. The reference is so random yet so coincidentally relevant in hindsight? Either it's evidence of some quantum telepathic Jungian synchronicity, or its evidence of this guy signaling the okay given to off SR.
>>
>>127379893
Man, in hindsight that message screams "Kill Seth, we'll cover for you." so hard.
>>
File: Untitled.png (36KB, 649x304px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 649x304px
Anyone worked on the angle of Anthony Haythe, acting captain on the night of the murder? I didn't want to keep going if its already been covered.

Most interesting so far - he has an IMBD entry.
>>
File: Jung.jpg (188KB, 763x977px) Image search: [Google]
Jung.jpg
188KB, 763x977px
>>127380412
>>127380659
Yeah, there spooky...and then there's *that*.
>>
File: 1469767294252.gif (3MB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469767294252.gif
3MB, 450x300px
>>127379893
There really are no coincidences.
>>
>>127374571
I agree he knew he was fucked
>>
>>127375178
Anything is possible. She is real quiet about it though, which is suspicious.

>>127382337
Yeah, he might have even been wandering around the city to avoid being at his house and killed. It said he went to Lou's almost daily. If you're going to a bar everyday, you either have something really pressing on your mind or you're just trying to stay in public places as much as possible.
>>
File: nothingburger.jpg (237KB, 900x989px) Image search: [Google]
nothingburger.jpg
237KB, 900x989px
>>127379893
>>127380412
>>127380659
Yeah, I bet that this guy knew SR was going to leak about half a year before he did and was wanting to get rid of him before there was any issue with leaks but because of the leaks, which he knew were coming even though they had not yet influenced anything.
>>
File: Rake.jpg (80KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
Rake.jpg
80KB, 517x650px
>>127383874
It's always the goddamned leafs.
>>
>>127382785
IMHO, his family (or Mom anyhow) didn't care for her. He was with her two years (can't confirm, but I have heard) and they never sounded very sympathetic to her, at least from what I have seen. I have not seen anything where they are together mourning or at a memorial, and I take that as the Mom (whom seems pretty controlling) not wanting her to be a part of "family" things. I just find their distant references to her to be out of place for such a long term relationship that has been said to have been serious.

In one account, I believe in an article that included an interview w/ one or both of the parents, they referred to her as "someone he was dating." That's odd.
>>
>>127370670
roofied at the bar maybe?
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>127351140

Did a thread relating to Seth Rich recently:

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>127382785
Yeah exactly.
not go home, out of fear of being followed home....
>>
File: Screenshot_20170527-023131.png (293KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170527-023131.png
293KB, 1080x1920px
I don't know ow if I've missed it but has anyone got in touch with Arielle Kane? Apparently she was their the night of the murder ...pic related
>>
>>127386517
Did he live alone or have roommates?
>>
>>127385326
This has been my thought. He was drugged. Somehow, the "hit" didn't go as originally planned. The confrontation on the street was Plan B. No autopsy records available to reveal it.
>>
>>127386549
https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=from%3Aariellesophia%20since%3A2016-07-06%20until%3A2016-07-15&src=typd
>>
>>127386743
She's a key possible witness....
>>
Did anyone ever find out his roommates? I read somewhere that he had them. Even knowing the police or fbi confiscated one would be huge. We've gotta keep their hands on his laptop codes.
>>
>>127387046
If she's not a witness to the murder, she's definitely somebody to speak to about DC Police treating her that way. She won't have forgotten the encounter at all.

Also, Washington Post article about Seth Rich without mentioning his name. Specifically states he was transferred to a hospital and died, as per DC Police spokesman Aquita Brown: http://archive.is/OBcxE
>>
Bump, don't let this die.
>>
This is the hospital. Odd but it may be nothing related.
https://youtu.be/8_J2bAMjsrc
>>
>>127388170
>https://youtu.be/8_J2bAMjsrc
This is just a general question I've been thinking about, but I wonder if Seth Rich's hospital is the same one David Brock was taken to when he had his heart attack?

Also, this may be related, but I think this is also known information at this point about lights not working - http://archive.is/YqmvS
>>
http://archive.is/c1CFA

Talk about lots of detectives and police being on Flagnar, roads being shut down.

Spirit of Kek has a Twitter user saying "no!" to it... and the display picture is of a panda.
>>
has there been any connection made between the Bauman Foundation and Brad Bauman? the fact that wikileaks was the one to shed light on this man seems indicative to me that there definitely is more to this man than we can see. another oddity is the board of the Bauman foundation and their affiliation to organizations and names like David Brock and the SEIU
>>
>>127388913
Nothing explicit, though it seems like the whole family is in on the Democrat grift.
>>
>>127388898
Still weird that a BOLO wasn't issued if there was a chance of shooter(s) in the area.
>>
Apparently Seth's friends did an interview on KETV? This could provide some insight?

http://archive.is/RgdeE
>>
GUYS GUYS LOOK AT DWS' BROTHER! HE IS BURYING THE CASE! US ATTORNEY IN DC!
>>
>>127351140
JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

JAIL FOR DNC MURDERERS AND SHILL COLLABORATORS
>>
Heard the shots: http://archive.is/4v5jj
>>
>>127390147
good find. ps im back
>>
File: Ww5Y8Ne.png (441KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ww5Y8Ne.png
441KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>127390613
Is this maganon?
>>
We really need to look at Steven Wasserman
>>
Out of all the other murders in the area, one other one stuck out to me. Maybe another anon can do some digging in addition to what I'm doing-

July 15 2016

Jerimi Meade
29 y.o.
Body found while someone was looking into illegal dumping in the area
Blunt force trauma to the head
Body hid under leaves and a piece of plywood
(Unsolved murder)
All the other killings in the area around this time have been from shootings or stabbings

Not sure if significant, just wanted to add, just in case.
>>
Bernie Sanders lost Secret Service protection around this time apparently? Presumed related due to him bending the knee on July 12.

http://archive.is/QuvPd
>>
File: AseBc1V.jpg (276KB, 685x1402px) Image search: [Google]
AseBc1V.jpg
276KB, 685x1402px
>>127391457
>>
File: DWS.jpg (51KB, 436x419px) Image search: [Google]
DWS.jpg
51KB, 436x419px
>>127391618
Shorter DWS at Seth's vigil: "Always remember Seth Rich...and keep your fuckin' mouths shut."
>>
File: Untitled.png (464KB, 948x571px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
464KB, 948x571px
This was one of the more interesting articles. Seth was killed while walking home from his girlfriend's apartment, Seth was alive and died at a local hospital.

DNC employee fatally shot in D.C.
Police arrived at the scene and found Conrad conscious and breathing. He was suffering from gunshot wounds. Conrad was taken to the hospital where he later died from his injuries.
Officials said they are looking into the possibility that Rich’s murder is connected to other recent robberies in the area.
"We will see if there are common factors we can relate to our case [and] we are still exploring the other cases to look," said Acting Captain Anthony Haythe of the MPD homicide unit.
Conrad’s roommate told WUSA9 that he was probably walking home from his girlfriend’s apartment when he was robbed and then shot.
http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/dc-man-fatally-shot-investigation-underway/269559837
http://archive.is/KjUef

pic is screenshot of video in article. The Homeless Childrens Playtime Project is connected to DC General.
>>
Few rare Seth Rich pictures in here:

http://archive.is/r2keb
>>
>>127392740
That article says SR was "conscious and breathing" when taken to the hospital.

If a shooting victim is conscious, they would be asked what happened - if they knew the person(s) who shot them, etc.

That SR was conscious and yet nothing of what he said has been reported adds to the suspicion in his death.
>>
http://archive.is/rJA9P

"Officers are looking through video from the area."
>>
>>127393251
ya

Not pronounced dead until 5:57am.
dailymail
http://archive.is/OZUli
>>
Maybe look for parallels between Seth Rich and that DNC federal investigator that died as well?
I don't mean to muddy the waters but he was working on some related shit.
>>
>>127393553
I'm tackling the angle of police coverup. Gathering information on acting cpt Anthony Haythe. He looks like a swell guy so far but I haven't dug very far. I don't think he'll be significant. It will be someone higher up.
>>
>>127390147
Hmm. That's the same lady as in the pictures with the evil DWS at the neighborhood memorial.
>>
>>127393958
She crops up a lot and has a weird association with Pandas.

http://archive.is/JsQlC
>>
Going bed now anyway. I do have a lot more (I've found a lot of people that know or knew Seth directly) but want to make a list for the next SRG. Good luck with the rest of the search!
>>
bamp
>>
This
makes
me
crazy

Seth Rich: Inside the Killing of the DNC Staffer
>Police have declined to say whether he was able to describe his assailants.
http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
http://archive.is/EWASt
>>
File: Untitled.png (42KB, 631x123px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
42KB, 631x123px
Snope really jumped on this. Check the date.
>>
>>127393957
It's still a good coincidence to redpill some people on the fence. It shouldn't be dismissed entirely.
>>
>>127394515
G'nite, God bless for all the help m8.
>>
>>127395027
>Police have declined to say whether he was able to describe his assailants
Note that is *very* different than saying "he could not describe his assailants."

It's a non-denial denial.
>>
>>127395027
what explanation would there be for not releasing this evidence
>>
>>127393957
Just putting this out there--the only other explanation for all the mystery surrounding which hospital etc., if it was a robbery--is someone royally fucked up and due to that SR died (either the PD, EMT's, or the hospital) and they want to avoid a malpractice suit.

But I am pretty sure we all feel that is not case, I just felt was something that cannot be ruled out.
>>
File: 111111.jpg (134KB, 803x597px) Image search: [Google]
111111.jpg
134KB, 803x597px
this is really interesting
http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/d-c-mayor-of-course-seth-rich-murdered-during-1-of-our-robberies/
>>
>>127395684
And the footage from the bodycam is lost. Too bad.
>>
>>127395784
Could be anything from trying to be PC, to a NatSoc issue, who knows. This whole thing stinks, doesn't it?
>>
>>127395928
It would be nice to get the opinion of an anon EMT.
>>
>>127390658
is this better as a seth rich thing instead of trying to be subversive and having shitlibs tweet it
its an incredible response to the peopel that im constantly seeing say 'he was in a place where people get murdered all the time. it was just typical dc'
>>
What is the reward up to? Last I heard Shkreli offered 100k and OANN offered 100k.
>>
>>127367425
and the filename is sb-seth2.jpg
sb = ...
>>
File: Untitled.png (126KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
126KB, 320x180px
DC is such a rotton mess. Its hard to get past the debauchery to get to the corruption.

Metro DC 7th district captain Capt. Paul Shelton arrested for DUI after crashing car
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/DC-Police-Captain-Charged-With-DUI-After-Crash-369722571.html
http://archive.is/73Rh8
>>
>>127396748
>>127337874
>>
Cunts that fuck kids and murder people for political gain are the same in that they'll get some sick pleasure out of airing their disgusting and evil behavior in the face of strangers.

Pedos will wear little charms or bracelets that signify they like fucking kids, wearing them in front of strangers is a weird delight for these freaks. Some dude used to use the large glass stopper of his glass wine craft to fuck his own ass. He'd then clean it and when guests came over he'd intentionally ask his guests to open the wine craft and pour themselves wine. These sick fucks also enjoy openly and wantonly airing the illegal, nefarious political shit they know about. Pick related for Seth Rich. Shoot the panda.
>>
File: PH_001.jpg (1MB, 1400x880px) Image search: [Google]
PH_001.jpg
1MB, 1400x880px
Why do you think Seth Rich referred to himself as a Panda? How do you think he got a job at the DNC?

https://vimeo.com/53724413

http://www.pandaheadmag.com/
>>
Take a look at the idea that someone put something in his drink.

If he was drunk and had someone slip something into his drink he might've been talking incoherently or saying what the cops might believe as "crazy things". He was probably begging the cops for help. Telling them all the details of what he knows and they thought he was crazy. They said he was quite talkative. That would change the nature of the cops and hospital thing,

And maybe Capone only put one chemical in his drink. Something would combine with another simple common chemical administered by hospital staff in the usual gun shot victim scenario.

Capone put in Chemical A. SR was shot in a "robbery" but not killed. Taken to the hospital. Put on an IV or something which combined with Chemical B. He dies. Looks natural. Or they had complications and someone else was brought in to "clean up"

No one person knew what they were doing or what the other person is doing. Compartmentalized. Can't place blame on just one person.

Pay Capone. Pay some muscle. Pay some hospital staff. Clean up crew comes in.

-----------------

So. Looking at an angle like that.

What kind of chemicals can be lethal if combined? Common hose hold chemicals that could do that?

Would there be a money trail to each person in the chain?
>>
File: PH_003.jpg (263KB, 1400x660px) Image search: [Google]
PH_003.jpg
263KB, 1400x660px
>>127397848
https://vimeo.com/31688615
>>
File: 7659987633.png (455KB, 544x460px) Image search: [Google]
7659987633.png
455KB, 544x460px
>>127397848
>>127397945
>>
>>127397943
you are probably right. how can you prove that what we were told happened didn't, and this did instead?
>>
>>127397945
http://pandaheadmag.com/issues/seven/issue_seven_files/issue_seven/#image-55
>>
>>127397848
>https://vimeo.com/31688615
>>127397945
Wtf is this shit?

Alfantis? why
>>
>>127397469
Thanks! About $350,000 reward for what they are calling a botched robbery and no shit skin is stepping forward....Amazing!
>>
Is there anything other than circumstantial evidence to suggest that this conspiracy is true?
>>
>>127398455
yes nigga lots. leave us alone tho

BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD BREAD

NEW BREAD 127398514
>> 127398514
>> 127398514

>> 127398514 127398514 127398514
>> 127398514 >127398514 127398514

>>127398514
>>127398514
>>127398514
>>127398514
>>127398514
>>
>>127398455
Is there anything other than circumstantial evidence that your mom was impregnated by your father?
>>
File: Amirite?.jpg (379KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Amirite?.jpg
379KB, 2048x1025px
>>127368033
I think Donna Brazile joining SEIU would be because of Brazile's frequent "servicing" of Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: 1484626021999.jpg (222KB, 475x999px) Image search: [Google]
1484626021999.jpg
222KB, 475x999px
>>127353958
>>
File: Hillary-Christina-Aguileras(1).jpg (42KB, 639x399px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Christina-Aguileras(1).jpg
42KB, 639x399px
>>127398800
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
>>
>>127396576
it would
>>
>>127351140
So, I know it has been brought up before, but I would like to bring up the issue again of the dead Federal prosecutor that showed up on a beach in Debbie Wasserman Schultz's district.

http://archive.is/BmKoe

The Justice Department's page on him made for some interesting reading. He had the job of First Assistant United States Attorney (the first since 2010) for 2 months before he died. Before this he was the Chief of the Special Prosecutions Section, where he worked on cases pertaining to "combat violent crime, child exploitation, and human trafficking." Child exploitation and human trafficking sounds familiar, doesn't it? And this based black man also was "lead prosecutor in a series of significant cases against various Israeli organized crime figures extradited to the United States."

So, we have a federal prosecutor whom worked on Human Trafficking and Child Exploitation cases. He was promoted to a new position in DWS's district and died two months later, amid a growing scandal surrounding the Seth Rich case.

Consider my almonds thoroughly activated.
>>
File: hillary-and-huma-matching.jpg (154KB, 634x1083px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-and-huma-matching.jpg
154KB, 634x1083px
>>127399217
I have no idea what you could be implying.
>>
>>127396748
I think last count was around $400k+ in total rewards offered from various people.
>>
>>127399768
I have heard reports saying he was also working on VISA fraud and voter fraud. He was a busy man.
>>
File: sethrich1.png (913KB, 1882x1882px) Image search: [Google]
sethrich1.png
913KB, 1882x1882px
>>127351140
bump
>>
File: 1495328406014.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495328406014.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>127353958
>oy vey nothing to see here goy
>>
File: panda-dcmanor.jpg (68KB, 717x718px) Image search: [Google]
panda-dcmanor.jpg
68KB, 717x718px
>>127351140
panda symbolism
>is it the same as the owl?
>>
>>127399768
>>127400413
That's not the guy that was murdered. That is the current acting AG. Whisenhant is the dead person:
"Acting U.S. Attorney Benjamin G. Greenberg for the Southern District of Florida, said: “The U.S. Attorney’s Office family was deeply shocked and saddened to learn of Beranton’s passing. He was a great lawyer and a wonderful colleague and we will miss him deeply. Our thoughts are with his family and friends.”

Investigators are still looking into the cause of death, Grossman said.

Whisenant graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2004 and was admitted to the Florida Bar the same year."
>>
just gonna dump a few links here as well

pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/fahsxFqU
>>
>>127400894
discord:
/TGDbG8
>>
bump bump
>>
>>127397848
Are you seriously implying what I think you're implying? Panda == Pedo?
>>
>>127399768
>>127400711
My bad, searched the wrong name from the article. Still interesting that the man I mentioned is moving up at least.
>>
JESUS this panda group is connected to pizza gate/ satanic sex ring stuff that came out in the pedestal leaks. what if SR had more than just a work relationship with Podesta?
>>
>>127351140
Bumpity-bump
>>
2016 Article dump 1

Slain Democratic National Committee staffer ‘wanted to make a difference’
ShotSpotter sensors drew officers to Flagler Place and W Street, a block from a townhouse Rich moved into two years ago with several roommates.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-identify-man-fatally-shot-in-bloomingdale/2016/07/11/4236fd1a-4754-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html?utm_term=.caf18bfe2918
http://archive.is/Pjm0T

27-year-old Creighton grad, DNC staffer shot dead in D.C. wanted 'to try to save the world'
He interned for then-Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Neb., and graduated from Creighton University in 2011.
http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/year-old-creighton-grad-dnc-staffer-shot-dead-in-d/article_023644eb-87b4-5c36-be7b-3edf96d02ebe.html

Democratic National Committee staffer killed in Washington, D.C. shooting
There is no immediate indication that robbery was a motive in the attack, police said, but it has not been ruled out as a possibility.
Rich was taken to a local hospital where he died a short time later.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/washington-dnc-staffer-seth-conrad-rich-shot-killed-article-1.2707538
http://archive.is/1H1Fk

Democratic National Committee staffer fatally shot in DC
Acting Capt. Anthony Haythe of the Metropolitan Police Department's homicide branch said at a news conference Monday morning that Rich lived in the area.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/seth-rich-shot-democratic-national-committee-staffer-washington-dc/
http://archive.is/PkzkD
>>
2016 article dump 2

DNC employee fatally shot in D.C.
Police arrived at the scene and found Conrad conscious and breathing. He was suffering from gunshot wounds. Conrad was taken to the hospital where he later died from his injuries.
Officials said they are looking into the possibility that Rich’s murder is connected to other recent robberies in the area.
"We will see if there are common factors we can relate to our case [and] we are still exploring the other cases to look," said Acting Captain Anthony Haythe of the MPD homicide unit.
Conrad’s roommate told WUSA9 that he was probably walking home from his girlfriend’s apartment when he was robbed and then shot.
http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/dc-man-fatally-shot-investigation-underway/269559837
http://archive.is/KjUef

'Dedicated' DNC staffer, 27, dies after being found shot multiple times in the back at 4am on a deserted Washington DC street just two days after he posted on Facebook telling people to 'stop killing each other'
Seth Rich, 27, was the director of voter expansion for the DNC
Roommate said he may have been coming home from girlfriend's house
He was found conscious and breathing by police who had been patrolling the area and heard gunshots. Rich was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead at 5.57am.
According to Fox 5, just an hour before the shooting there was a violent robbery in the 900 block on N Street, where police said three suspects pistol whipped, beat, kicked and robbed three people.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685119/DNC-staffer-27-dies-shot-multiple-times-4am-Washington-DC.html
http://archive.is/OZUli
>>
2016 article dump 3

27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC
He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said. Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
http://archive.is/lceI5

Seth Rich: Inside the Killing of the DNC Staffer
Police have declined to say whether he was able to describe his assailants.
http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
http://archive.is/EWASt
>>
blump
>>
File: Untitled.png (36KB, 649x304px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 649x304px
Anthony Haythe - acting capt during Seth Rich murder night. Not much on this guy but weirdly there is an IMBD entry for him.

Mentioned in Rodney Parks retirement wordpress page 2013

https://rodneyparksretirementluncheon2013.wordpress.com/
http://archive.is/mNBft

IMDB mention – appeared in crime documentary in 2014

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6616268/

LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-haythe-00200a21
Facebook

kikebook.com/ahaythe
>>
>>127401905

I think that's reaching, and we need to focus on more practical stuff. If it ties into pizzagate then so be it, but we can't base the investigation on that, just focus on Seth Rich and the things surrounding his murder.
>>
Did copanon ever come back? The guy that posted pics of his metro dc badge?
>>
Panda = DNC (heavily influence by China)

Pic Related. Catch up /pol/

Poop = Blackmail

Panda Poop = DNC Blackmail obtained by NSA (Panda Poop which appears in the Stratfor Wikileaks e-mails AND in the HIVE article about "killing the Panda" is code among the DNCers in the know).

the DNC is largely funded by China and run like a cartel in America to silence all defectors (i.e. their wares are just like communism, eh?)

get this out.

DNC = foreign communist control
(btw, this is why they're pushing the russian falsehood because they are projecting their own evil)
>>
>>
More FBIAnon from earlier this month.
Scroll to bottom of article for Seth Rich
http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/05/readers-and-viewers-of-vl-ask-fbi-anon-their-own-questions/
>>
sr was involved in pedo spirit cooking shit w/ podesta and others in party. sr leaked dnc docs exposing what they did to bernie but held podesta emails and other docs on a deadman switch as insurance. sr died, and thats what triggered the release of podesta's files to wiki. the owner of the bar sr was at the night he died is tied into all this, which is why he was at wh a week earlier.
>>
File: image023.jpg (9KB, 234x152px) Image search: [Google]
image023.jpg
9KB, 234x152px
>>127404066

This is silly, though. Why would they need to do it this way?

>>127405019

I just don't think this kind of stuff is going to get us anywhere. What we need is hard evidence and this seems more like a distraction from working toward hard evidence and connections. Whether or not you want to believe the pizzagate stuff, it's not as close to the surface as the Seth Rich case is. Think of this as the weak point in the boss' armor. If we crack the armor, then all the other stuff is going to be exposed as well. But we still have to focus on that crack.

There's no reason to place Seth Rich into spirit cooking bullshit, we need to assume he was just a naive defector who wanted to get the truth out.
>>
>>127405019
Interesting theory.
I almost don't want it to be true. Any link to pizzagate stuff will prevent many people from investigating this.
>>
>>127397943
This has seemed like a pretty obvious answer to me from as soon as it became known there were 'insiders' that owned/worked at Lou's, that they did some shit to his drink at Lou's
>>
>>127405674

There's no current reason to think it's true. Yes, the panda repetition is weird, but some things can be coincidence, and in any case it's just not anything that's going to convince anyone who isn't a complete autist.

Posts that go down vague rabbit holes like this smell a bit shilly to me.
>>
>>127398321
dat'd buy a lotta jawdins n jurry 2
>>
>>127406013
Yeah I don't think we need to go there. I don't even know if the extra 'panda' stuff is relevant because what a lot of people seem to be missing is that pandas are a big symbol in D.C. due to the panda program at the National Zoo. Pic related, it's one of the panda statues that are around D.C. painted in the themes of the local area
>>
>>127406013
Agreed. And all in all, even if it were true, it's just not a hole we need to go down. As we learned, pizzagate is not a subject any normie is willing to deal with. We need to find a way to make the Seth Rich story more normie friendly. It would serve us much better to position Seth Rich as a die hard Bernie supporter, which he was, than someone involved in any of that pizzagate stuff.
>>
File: Podesta.jpg (84KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Podesta.jpg
84KB, 1024x682px
>>127407603
The "panda = pedo" ruse seems a blatant DNC trick to smear their opponents with the Democrats' own behavior.

Stick to finding SR's killers and ignore the DNC traps.
>>
File: IMG_4282.png (293KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4282.png
293KB, 1242x2208px
>>127351140
Interesting. Any clue to what he is talking about?
>>
>>127353488
>>MURDER ATTEMPT FAILS. Bonnie Levin has the connection to the MEDSTAR pharmaceutical team in the hospital where Seth was taken. Medical staff (her SISTER IIRC?) overdose SETH RICH with high dose of meds

It wasn't a failed murder attempt. The "robbery" wasn't suppose to kill him. Just get him to the hospital.

Capone put Chemical A in SR's drink.
SR shot.
SR taken to hospital.
Medstar didn't have to overdose him. Simply administer Chemical B. The two combine to kill SR.

Keeps everyone involved separate. Nobody knows what the other is doing, or really what they're apart of.

Plausible deniability.
Capone was just "washing" SR glass.
Robbers shoot some guy.
Hospital staff administer usual drugs for a gun shot victim.
Oooops... He died after a failed robbery!
>>
"It's part of an ongoing investigation."

That's the reason why we can't know about the laptop or the body cams or the cctv videos or the autopsy or the et al. Giving out what the police know might give the "robbers" an edge.

What is the only reason to not release the information regarding the weapon and bullets to the public? The police have to know the robbers already know what type of weapon and bullets was used. No advantage to not releasing the information, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>127404325
good linking out anon i was unaware of this. Hope quantico taught u some slick proxy tricks— what with the revelations of Aswan bros selling panopticon access to high bidders...

>based fbianon in bread? blessings.
>>
>Police have declined to say whether he was able to describe his assailants.

This is easy to explain away... the assailants being known to the public, or their description, might make them go on the run or take evasive steps to elude police capture. This is the same with why they cannot (or say they cannot) release the laptop evidence, the video evidence, what SR told the responders evidence, etc, et al.

The only evidence that isn't being released that makes no sense is the weapon/bullet information. The perps already know that the police know what weapon/bullet was used, so there is no reason not to release that information unless...
>>
File: petition.png (389KB, 919x700px) Image search: [Google]
petition.png
389KB, 919x700px
archive.is and archive.fo working for everyone else? having some trouble archiving at the moment, anyone know alternatives?

Also daily remainder to sign and spread the petition before 18th June deadline.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
>>
>>127411136
It's been almost a year. Also, descriptions of suspects are on the news all the time
>>
>>127409390
Hopefully the final Jenna piece, which when pulled brings the whole thing down.
>>
>>127409390

Please let this be something.

hey MSM, you seem so interested in FBI memos......
>>
File: Dropbox.png (258KB, 1386x813px) Image search: [Google]
Dropbox.png
258KB, 1386x813px
>>127404034
NFW SR was NSA with P/W that weak.
>>
>>127412368
there are a lot of fours in these passwords
>>
44 and SR was NSA
>>
>>127412837
I cracked that bcrypt hash in less than 24 hours of compute time on a 4 year old desktop with only one GPU. Is that the NSA's standard?
>>
>>127412837
If you are the (((good))) guys, God bless you. And God bless SR.
(unless you mean he was NSA, but then he ratted out his own country. Then may God have mercy on his soul.)
>>
>>127354299
That's a bot
>>
>>127357317
I was about to have this exact conversation with my mom and then she beat me to it. She was quoting pol. It was awesome. She even recorded the One America News report. I hope we nail these bastards.
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.